Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 20 2017

What's going on musicians this is Corey Taylor from SkilledMusician.com Thank

you all so much for checking out this video today. Now today's video is going

to be on gospel piano endings like what do you do at the end of a song do you

just hold the 1 chord...Okay don't worry I have you covered. I have 14 different

endings I want to share with you... yeah 14 of them, ranging from basic to a little more advanced.

I've even created mini files and sheet music and I put the link in the description box

below so definitely check that out. But let's not waste any more time. Let's Get Started!

Here's the first gospel ending all right so I'll play it for

you and then we'll talk about it.

And that's that's just a beautiful ending. It's like the foundation for all

other endings we'll kind of see going forward. It's just a beautiful ending in

and of itself.

Okay so let's break down what exactly i's happening here. So we're in the key

of C right so it has no flats no sharps in the key signature. Alright now we start

off with the octave C's right and then we have the inner motion.

So we add B in the left-hand and G in the right hand. And then A and F.

And then F and D. And then G and E. Let's break down why. So we started with kind of the one chord,

the home tonic. And then we do what I call adding tension. So where's the tension?

Well listen. You hear that? That's tension. It's this rub. So we start with the

one chord and then add tension. And so in this case it's a C major seventh chord.

Why do we know that? Well let's bring this G down and look at it. It looks like

a C major seventh just missing the third

So

The next court is... Well let's bring it down, figure it out. F from down here...

Let's move the C up here so...Aah just a regular old F major triad in first or

second inversion right. Or you can just call it F major over C. Now the next

chord mmm now what is that? Well let's figure it out.

Let's bring D down; let's bring the C up so we can kind of see everything.

Ah now this looks like a D minor chord which makes sense but I'm going to

theorize that it's not actually D minor. I believe that this chord is actually D

minor 7 flat 5, or D half diminished, or another way to call it is F minor 6.

Same notes just different way calling it. Why? Well between this A of D minor and

the A-flat of D minor 7 flat 5, this A-flat tends to push more strongly to G.

So when resolving it because next chord coming up is C major, it wants to resolve

harder so the pull is stronger with this versus

Let me play this with chords so you can kind of hear it.

this whole ending. C major, C major seventh, F major

now here's the F minor 6th. See how that pulls. Alright let's let's play with D minor

and hear how it sounds. So C major - C major seventh sorry

F major and D minor. It's okay. But for me, the D minor 7 flat 5 or the

F minor 6 how I'm going to call it, pulls harder so I'm gonna theorize that this

chord in our template is D minor 7 flat 5 or F minor 6 and I think I'm probably

gonna refer to it more as F minor 6. It goes back to one. You see that?

So let's kind of see this template so we have a one chord basically and then one

major 7 so I'll call thi's one with tension. So one then one with tension and

then this is the four chord in C which is F and then four minor six

and back to one. Right so you see the template? One - One major seven - four

Four minor six - Back to one. So that's the template.

You hear me call these numbers. It's really really important that you

understand, that you have a good knowledge of your scales.

Alright so I'm going to explain the number system or was created the Nashville number

system. The number system is just a way of identifying chords really quickly

based on their number. So we just look at the C major scale alright 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

back to 1. So if we give excuse me if we give each note a number so 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

and build a chord off of each note so it's C

it's my one chord. It's my 2 chord D minor - my 3 chord E minor - our 4 chord F

major - my 5 chord G major- my 6 chord A minor- my 7th is B diminished

Ok so when I'm referring to 1-4-5, I'm referring to these chords built off

these scale degrees.

Number two all right so I'll play for you or stay in the key of C

you

I'll do it again

all right and you can see this is kind of similar to the last one we start off

with our outside notes again and C major right and then we go down to this well

let's see what it is let's bring this down

I should so see diminished right so

and back so this whole kind of tension and release tension and release matter

of fact limit pause right there and say listen anytime you have opportunity to

add tension in you into your playing take it music is about tension and

release this it there's this war going on I want to say war but there's this

tension release that's happening all the time that creates interest in the music

so whenever you can create tension and then resolve it it's it's it's a

beautiful thing so alright so here we go so interesti diminish back to our C and

then we go back to our one with tension for one hour for minor six but look at

this I go back to four over one or sign for a four chord F major and we resolve

it to one so we just kind of add a little extra

and then

I could even kind of mess with a little more

you sorted it

all right so we're just kind of at this point kind of having fun with them but

kindness the principle remains we have this kind of one then

seat diminish going away and then come right back to one and then we start on

okay so that's Indy number two

ending number three this ending I actually heard the famed gospel

keyboardist and producer Kevin bond play it if you don't know who Kim bond is

he's kind of the father of the gospel west coast sound modern playing he's

produced just by a ton of Records in the in the 90s and 2000's he really was

producing everybody's record he's a phenomenal musician and I'm actually got

a chance to hear him and I heard him do this and he kind of blew my mind for a

moment but but let me just play for you so you can hear it and I'm gonna stay in

the key of C

all my time

okay well what was different there it looked a lot well very similar to what

we've done before well there's really one note that's changed from our initial

first gospel ending well it has actually changed one that was added so watch we

start with the octave C's but now instead of just adding B and G in the

middle like we would normally do we also add another C so this has the effect of

really pushing this sound like right up front in your ear

so even Creek makes the attention even more apparent and then we resolve it and

then back to normal right so

all right there's one other thing I'm doing in this ending if you watch right

here I did I'm doing a slow motion this

it's kind of its way a grasing off from one note to the next wheel and got some

interests you call it they call it twanging or from one note to the next

but simply grace from the F to the G in this case and you hear that in country

music and gospel that kind of moving from one note to the next gracing so

you'll hear this source button played again

play a little quicker

that's absolutely beautiful all right that's number three

this one is our traditional gospel ending are you hear it a lot in the

traditional music alright so let's play it for you we're going to be in the key

of F all right it is

I was it again

all right so what was going on there so in the key of F we just started with our

one core and you might have seen me play it kind of different ways I'm gonna roll

down here I might have added to see there I might have so with the ideas

we're playing the one chord and I'm actually adding the 9 and this note the

9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 in this case would be G is kind of one of the safest notes

to add to give a little more color but not drastically changed your overall

sound so if you're looking to add more notes to your chords and jazz my little

bit the 9 is a great one that ok right now we do this thing all right so

there are a lot of waves to look at this a lot of a ton of ways to analyze but

I'm gonna go for the simple one are you gonna remember this is music theory not

music truth so there are a lot of ways to analyze these things so imma stop on

the last quarter there so this is just simply a f7 and a abdominis ever

measured and this was to prepare you to the four chord

so I view the first two as just chromatic passes to get me to this corn

right and then we go to our four core which is B flat and those guys and then

what is this chord well it's our four minor six or two half

diminished to half diminished seven but I'll refer to as for minor six

so there it is again and then back to one so we see that the pattern is

holding we have one right just one have you put the one chord and then char 4

then 4 minus 6

all right cool so that was number four

so this is more of what ending I started hearing in the late 90s and 2000 when I

first started playing gasps music my definitely heard from Kevin bond and a

lot of the West Coast guys so I'm gonna be in the key of e-flat

all right and so let's play

that's pretty sweet let's try it again

okay now what exactly was going on there so the first chord is our one chord now

our second chord is our one with tension right well let's examine what it is what

what is this so we have the E flat and E flat in the left hand so that's the one

in flat seven the third is G the thirteenth is C and F

is the nine so we have two flat nine with the thirteenth that it right if you

noticed like grace from the B flat to the sea so make sense all right let's do

it from top and then we went to all right now what is this chord does

anybody know like your moment to guess what it is

remember the template that we've been using so we have one one with tension

what should come next yeah you got it it's the 4 chord which is a flat

I'm just not playing the a flat but that's the chord you see

so listen I'm gonna do so we have E flat and C which are the third and fifth and

third growing up we have the 13th of a flat which is the F the 9 and the 5 so

just simple a flat six nine four and then the next chord we would expect if

it follow the template we would expect the next court to be a flat minor six

our four minor six so let's see what happens

what did we do here alright so what is that under seminary so we have this kind

of past melodic pass it looks like seven notes that we can land on so we have

let's move up right there just a flat minor six you see and then we did a to

get back to one so let's and let's play it all from the

beginning I went

those are sweating

have you noticed I keep changing how I'm playing it Oh subtle differences

mindless right this Court's next court right here this for minor stakes I could

keep my pinky on the E flat and move my thumb to be so so we have this I could

add a little more so the key is just to get the pattern and then you can start

experimenting with different color tones different notes you can add and take

away

this is another one that I heard a lot when I first started playing in the late

90s so I'll give it to you we're gonna stay in the key of E flat again

I said yeah I noodle

all right cool that rundown that's just the E flat major pentatonic one two

three five six five so let's give it away

all right so let's see what let's see you that well there was first you start

with the 1 chord so an E flat it's a flat right and then we have this

chromatic melodic move down starting at G going down and then whoa what is this

what is that well it's just a 1 with tension again so it's B flat D flat so

that's one five seven watch this flat nine third thirteen and sliding on again

so it's just an E flat 13 with the flat 9 right which is just another tension

core attention will enter alright so check there's our one tension going to

our four major with it at 9 or 4 major add to a flat major a tube and then our

four minor 6 back to so this is just another way to play the

same idea one one with tension for 4-6 back to one okay so that was number six

so going forward we're going to start messing with the template the template

of one what one with tension four and four minor six we're gonna start messing

with it and see what what comes up so here is number seven and the key of B

flat right here goes

all right I was pretty cool let's try together

all right that's pretty cool you see we're something that's been a little bit

some Accords but the idea is this

okay so let's break down what I was doing there so the first chord so we

would expect in the key of E flat to playing one chord right but that's what

we happen to you we get this sucks social spin this was

the B flat 13 sus sus meaning the third has been suspended so instead of playing

the third it's up an air waiting to resolve

so we have our one son so it's not shrink wa1 but once sus but then what

comes after it i believe i play at that at one time well what is this chord

let's examine it so we have a 1 in flat 7 so we know it's a B 5 7

flat nine flat five and one or sharp eleven so one seven flat nine five five

that's just so simple ultra court but it's in in a nutshell it's one with

tension there's a different tension and I did this kind of move

it's kind of double neighbor tone like encapsulating where I'm going so I know

I want to go to a flat I went up to and I approached it from above and the end

approached from below just I cut it this way

all right so the point is all right so let's try it again from top so I'd be

flat 13 cents then our B flat seven altered and then we go to what court is

this this is kind of similar as to other key one of the other ones we did where I

wasn't actually playing the root of the court what chord is this remember the

template one one with tension for this is actually flat E flat six nine and

then

well let's this is nothin what I'm not actually playing the root but this Court

is our four minor sticks I actually added the nine there so I'm gonna have I

had the root there

all right let's try

still our four minor sticks we just add smaller color tones and I can get the

back to the just simple 4-6 and then back to what

alright so try to go

all right argument and you see me playing these differently it because I

want you to get the concept you can play it for beta miss how I'm playing it but

the point is I want you to get the concept than what I'm doing all right

let's see if I can play it any more other ways I think I just did one ah

what is that instead just playing this I added the G in there which is the

thirteenth for b-flat so so just a simple b57 with a whole bunch of

alterations and additions it's a flat 9 flat 5 ad the 13th

disgracing here to the guitar each by six nine and then what time I did this

right to get re 4-6 I did this manner

just kind of walk up I don't want to play this to get to my you Flemish minor

six but I just kind of preceded it by two half steps and then back to water

all right so the point is the idea is it's a pattern and then you can mess

with it however you see fit whatever sounds good to you okay so that was

number seven

this is one of my favorites favorite endings I I do often matter of fact

there's a video of my bro doing this very same ending or something very

similar I'll put it in the description box so I'll link to it in the

description box so you can check it out definitely check it out all right so let

me play it for you and then we'll explain it so we're gonna be in the key

of E alright and that Ryan just simply E major pentatonic so one two three five

six one alright cool so let's explain it I mean let's do it and then we'll

explain it here it is

eyes again

all right now what was that first chord

well in this case we we would expect to play one major and then go to attention

cord some attention and then the form this can do it right to the tension cord

which in this case is the e7 you have flat nine there's a three there's a

thirteen so we can say e thirteen the flat knot and then

this is our a major nine over you and then back to our four minor states with

distant which is melodic move I just enjoy doing right so that kind of holds

it still holds to our template we're just kind of messing with it a little

bit while attention first then we go to our for an hour for minor six that's a

one okay and again like I said you can mess with these let's just try mess with

a form for a moment

all right I'm see if I can remember what I did but home attention

I changed the tension we had this tension but I like this one which is our

inai with the 13 at it then went to her a but listen I decided to invert it was

just doing random of a major sent him with a drop to forcing and then a minor

a minor six you see it and then back to one do that one again

they're here

and if you see the notes the names of the chords on the screen some of them

aren't correct because I'm playing a lot of the history and our context this is

actually a minor but it - AC major seven or something different so that's just

even some time just kind of give you the root but if I was playing you know

I might not play the root for all of all so

all right and that still holds to our trip template still holds true to our

template whoever won one well in this case we skip the one we just went right

to a woman's attention we changed attention so it's one

retention plus another bone attention all right when are for another 4 and

then 4 minor so do image 9 and then a major a minor sorry a minor 9 then a

minor 6 back to 1 so the point is you can mess with these all you want but

just get get the idea and I'm gonna put a link to that micro video cuz he does

an amazing job he's actually in the key of a-flat if I remember correctly but

check his video too

all right so this is ending that is was really popular when I first started

playing and it's actually still popular today so we're gonna do it in the key of

D flat so I'll play for you of a d fun right D flat there it is

pretty cool this right here

all right cool so let's break down what's happening here so we start again

with our one chord and again you can play as one chords however you want and

then you can use my left hand I'm kind of rolling it up or you can just kind of

band on it but here's where it gets interesting so we would expect if it

keeps to the pattern that we've struck at the one chord and that's what happens

we start with the one chord and normally we'd expect one with

tension

but it's still kind of it's one with some weird kind of tension I guess so

let's break down what that is so we do this melodic move up one two three five

let me go to the sharp eleven which is G but we actually harmonized it so I make

it an E flat major over to D flat we're holding our left hand so and I actually

played this between my two hands so I'm just inverted the chord down you see

all right so okay so if it helps us mattered we would expect to go to maybe

for next and then go to four minor six but actually it goes right to the four

minor six and then resolves back to one so

you see

all right so that's number nine

alright this is anything I enjoy playing um and it sort turned out that I was

playing one day and one of my buddies said hey Cory that's a hard be ending

like I mean it's an R&B song yesterday I did not know that but if you know that's

a quick trivia if you know what this song this is to put in the description

box below you'll get bonus points all right so I'm gonna doing the key of B

here we go here it is

was it again

omerta

okay all right so let's break down what's happening there and does it still

hold true to our template of 1:1 with tension then 4 then 4 minor stakes back

to 1 so see if the hell it's true to it alright so starting with but just our

octave beads will function as our one oh wait a minute this is a departure we go

to this looks like a b-flat diminished

B flat diminished 7 so and then oh wait a second that's our B 7 that's Abby's

time that's one with tension so

so here's here's what I believe happened here they have one

let me have a passing court to get us to our one with tension normally we've been

going one one with tension right but now we have a passive core all right now

what comes next

so we have we go to our four chord there's been a lot of moveable table

we see it we're on our 4 chord and then it's just

our four minor six or a minor six this little bit move

and then this is a classic like Ahmed

so just for one just throwing and you could have went straight to one stop

late again

you see it one more time

okay so that's number two

Allen Marvell who's an unbelievable musician posted a video of him

practicing and I heard him doing anything that was actually very similar

to the one we just did so i'ma post a link to that video in the description

box below definitely check him out he's an unbelievable musician so let me play

for you his ending I'm gonna doing the same key of B so you can see the

differences here it is

I did again

I'm Sam

oh sorry let's try to give

all right so let's break down what's happening here so we have now he

precedes it as

so

so we have our regular beat was just one our B major seven

now here comes beam h9 through adding tension b7 Wow

so though add type tension

antigen add more attention so we go from one to a little bit of tension to more

kitchen

and then here's our our four core or e if I put it down here you might say it

in the core description but

sorry I just have been the bass

you see it

as that 4-6

any justice

so I played it

all right so that's number 11

so this ending is a friend of mine karma Reese here from Atlanta Georgia she

actually talked this to me she's a phenomenal musician if you haven't heard

of her check her out karma Reese with a see karma Reese so let me play for you

I'm doing the cube G so G has one shot F sharp

here it is

I did again

omerta

all right so let's talk about that ending did it hold true to the template

to the pattern all right let's see if it did so we have a one one seven four we

have this passing chord to take us back to one this diminished chord that's not

diminished or you can look at it as d7 flat nine get us back to one then we're

gonna wrap around again one with tension here's our four chord and our four minor

six all right cool that was number of twelve

so these are someone give you two versions of this one these are the two

that I enjoy playing a lot and they're very very similar so I'll include them

in the same group okay here it is so we're gonna be in the key of a-flat so

any gospel were a flats considered the anthem key alright so here it is

Shadia

all right cool so this first four so generally if we're

gonna keep it that we'd expect if it holds true to the pattern would expect

one chord just a flat that's not what we get though we get this a flat major a

flat diminished major seven which is the next I played a kind of a melodic move

to get us right so this is kind of this one with tension so we skip there just

one regular we wear right to one with some sort of tension and then we added

more attention what changed attention so just kind of a a flat altered type chord

so let's this examine it so we have we have the flat seven the one flat nine

the 3 flat 5 13th and one so at this point just call an altered chord so the

alterations get so much all the extra notes you're adding if you we just go to

alter chord so here it is so alright and then what's this what's this next chord

can you tell it's actually our fourth chord so we go from one with tension to

this dominant one with tension so one seven two four I played it based on here

here and there's our four minor six back to

one I hope

cool so echoes that was number 13 a

so it's the same idea is 13a it's just for changing them the melodic note maybe

adding a little more here it is so

right side it again that's the core it a really sets it apart

so that's talking with like first core so it's just a simple a flat diminish

right with the major seventh and benign at it right that's all that is so you

see it so I thought diminish with the major 7th and the 9th adding and then

we go to our a flat seven flat nine chart a 5:13 the flat nine and satisfied

and then our D flat a four chord that I'm poor much at four minus six

and I did there was I played the 406 then passing or so diminish take get to

then that's another just in a very good version of the four minor six I could

keep doing that and load it so passing inversion right

okay so inflate one more time

you

all right all right cool so that's 13 the Oliveira team

and then 1414 here's number 14 so this is a quarry special something you might

hear me play on her Sunday maybe not exact like this but similar to it so

let's just let's do a try

all right let's try to you

former time

on the time

now that was I was a good bit right there so let's kind of break down what

he's like was going on there all right so I just started I'm there's a rule

that says any court can be preceded by its fifth so the first of all we

normally expect to start what if I'm in the key of C we start with C but I

started with the five I said five one so just trying to get it kick started now

here we are

this is just a C major seven and vote it but just the C major seven so one so we

have our one with tension never seems so this is more attention so we take the

major seventh and add this suspended to kind of so you don't see it three here

and this kind of had the kind of passing b2

now this is F major nine so we went once there's five one getting started at one

with tension more tension for here's a for now I just inverted the

four so this is F major seven still this is still F major seven if I put still

actually say F major nine excuse me just invert it and then I came to this

diminish this C sharp diminished and all this is Seashore 307 it's just a passing

give me to the for minor six which is F minor six or questions we called D minor

7 flat 5 so you might see dem identify five there

now what is all that so do you - Oh F - 647 D minor 7 flat 5 that do it diminish

pass so be sure to Michigan I just invert it down so it's still F minor 6

I just never breaded it down doesn't diminish pass F minor 6 again diminish

pass F minus 6 again diminish pass and -6

and then I ended it at sea does it make sense try to

so you know this is elongated but it still goes to draw our template which

was one one with tension we had two extra warm attention for our we just

inverted four four four pass to give us two four minor six

and we doing this whole bunch of for minor sixes and then back to one so in

essence it kind of basically a whole it's true to our theory or hypothesis

about these endings having the same kind of one than one with tension and then

four and then four minor six back to one and so you can kind of see the pattern

and you're free to kind of mess with these however you want you know you

let's say I want to before the one I wanna and then go to one

no I'm just taking the same ideas and just kind of messing with them now

bonus all right if those weren't enough I have one more for you and this is one

of my specials it's one that I do often you'll hear me play it matter of fact

I've actually actually did a video that I posted on YouTube I'll link it in the

description box where I where I actually play this ending as part of a song that

I hear on my plate for one of my friends that are in my my mentee group so uh so

let me demonstrate for you I wanna be in the key of C right so here's their name

I did

all right so what exactly is it so we start with this light little run and

what

I wanna see

and I got a G minor

and then see then I do the same thing a whole step down

then

all right so the question is Cory you've been talking about this pattern this one

one with tension for for minor stakes back to one what does this hold to it Oh

loosely so let's let's examine it it's it's it's loosely holding to it to start

with this is kind of yeah it's kind of this spot so that's kind of like one

loosely alright alright and then we go to G minor know how to where does that

come in well G minor is there's constantly since two and five are the

same so in the key of F 2 is G privacy c7 so G minor c7 so I could say that

this G monitors functioning taking the place of the c7 or the one with tension

so we have one and this G minor which is taking the place of the one with tension

we go to the four and then go to one for a moment miss I guess this one is acting

as a passing chord and then we go to AH for minor right there for minor

and we end on b-flat whoa there's the same idea so f minor and B flat nose are

constants it's to empower the same so f minor and be financed aim so this is

kind of my four minor six but then back to one

it's okay loosely loosely loosely does it hold but the pattern is such that you

know you can kind of adjust it and mess with it a little bit and you there are

some amazing ending so let me place when one more times are really enjoy

wow that was a lot of material recovered and hopefully we found at least one

thing you can use to enhance your playing now please don't forget in the

description box below I had links to sheet music and MIDI

files so definitely go check them their great resource also thumbs up this video

share it with everybody how many buddies everybody and hit the

subscribe button wherever it is it's somewhere around here and lastly please

post your ideas for new videos in the comment section below

I'm making new videos every day and would love to make the videos you want

to see so definitely post your ideas through

the comment section below and I will try to make those videos as soon as possible

alright again my name is corey taylor from skill musician comm where we're

helping musicians improve so hopefully this videos helps you improve so thank

you so much and until the next one be blessed

For more infomation >> 15 Gospel Piano Endings EXPLAINED - Duration: 55:54.

-------------------------------------------

SQUAD ► "THE COMEBACK" with SgtMadMax - Duration: 1:36:01.

For more infomation >> SQUAD ► "THE COMEBACK" with SgtMadMax - Duration: 1:36:01.

-------------------------------------------

COCO's diary for 6 months old![so cute babygirl] - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> COCO's diary for 6 months old![so cute babygirl] - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

[CNCTV] '수업을 바꿔라2' 성빈, 참여도도 승부욕도 만점 학생 - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> [CNCTV] '수업을 바꿔라2' 성빈, 참여도도 승부욕도 만점 학생 - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Find out which furry creature ...

For more infomation >> Find out which furry creature ...

-------------------------------------------

Cook County To Vote On $200M In Budget Cuts - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Cook County To Vote On $200M In Budget Cuts - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Anymore - Duration: 4:06.

Hey it's been a while

You're talking to me and I don't know why

But I don't mind

And you tell me about your new town

You say it gets a lot of snow

And you seem happy there

And I hope you're happy there

'Cause all the space you used to take

Up in my heart and in my brain

I don't let you live there anymore

And I have made it to a place where

It doesn't hurt to say your name

'Cause I don't even know you anymore

Hey, it's been a while

I'm talking to you and I'm starting to smile

And I don't know why

But I tell you about my new town

And how I'm soaking up the sun

I know you've moved on to bigger things

And I've heard that you've met someone

And you seem happy there

And I hope you're happy there

'Cause all the space you used to take

Up in my heart and in my brain

I don't let you live there anymore

And I have made it to a place where

It doesn't hurt to say your name

'Cause I don't even know you anymore

And I wish you could see the ways that I've grown

and how I've changed

The homesick girl you used to know

and I are not the same

And I've moved on to bigger things

I'm going where I want

And I have made it to a place where

I don't mind that you're gone

And I am happy here

'Cause all the space you used to take

Up in my heart and in my brain

I don't let you live there anymore

And I have made it to a place where

It doesn't hurt to say your name

'Cause I don't even know you anymore

And all the space you used to take

Up in my heart and in my brain

Well I won't let you live there anymore

And I have made it to a place where

It finally doesn't hurt to say your name

'Cause you don't even know me anymore

Hey, it took a while to feel okay

But I guess I

All I needed was time

Hey, it's been a while

You're talking to me and I don't mind

I guess these things just take time

'Cause I don't mind anymore

I don't mind

I don't mind

No, I don't mind

For more infomation >> Anymore - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Della Reese Family Photos With Daughter,Son and Husband Franklin Lett 2017 - Duration: 1:54.

Della Reese Family

Della Reese Daughter and Son

Della Reese Husband Franklin Lett

For more infomation >> Della Reese Family Photos With Daughter,Son and Husband Franklin Lett 2017 - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ed Sheeran ‒ Photograph - Duration: 4:23.

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes But it's the only thing that I know

When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul And it's the only thing that I know, know

I swear it will get easier

Remember that with every piece of you Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Hm, we keep this love in this photograph We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing Hearts were never broken

And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me That's okay baby, only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home (x4)

oh you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen

next to your heartbeat where i should be keep it deep within your soul

and if you hurt me well, that's okay baby, only words bleed

inside these pages you just hold me and i won't ever let you go

when i'm away, i will remember how you kissed me under the lamppost back on 6th street

hearing you whisper through the phone, "wait for me to come home."

❤️

Ed Sheeran ‒ Photograph

ed sheeran photograph

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét