Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 17 2018

Barbie - Who's Coming to Thanksgiving?

Who knows what tomorrow is?

Oh boy!

She not know what tomorrow is!

And I thought teachers supposed to be smart...

It Thursday Miss Clarke

Thank you Annabelle,

but what are we celebrating tomorrow

Oooh!

I know!

It's...

Thanksgiving?

Oh!

That what I was going to say!

That's right

And why do we celebrate Thanksgiving?

My Daddy say it so he can watch the football on TV

So we can eat lots of Turkey?

Well...

No

It's all about being with family

and giving thanks for all the good things we have

Ohhh...

Why Mummy never tell us this?

A big part of Thanksgiving

is sharing what you have with others

that might not be as fortunate as you

What can we share with them?

Lots of things

It might be something as simple as sharing

a meal

And Miss Clarke tell us all about Thanksgiving

Really?

What your favourite part about Thanksgiving Daddy?

That's easy

Turkey!

Lots of turkey

Ummm...

Anything else?

Not really...

Oh!

Football!

I love watching the game on Thanksgiving!

That's it?

That's all you care about?

Well...

What about being with family and helping people?

That what Thanksgiving is about too

Yes, I suppose you're right

I forgot about that

So you think we should help someone for Thanksgiving?

Sure, but I'm not sure how we do that?

Girls!

How was preschool?

Good Mummy!

We learn all about Thanksgiving

and how we say thank you for everything we got

Yeah and how we supposed to help people

Not just eat turkey like Daddy say

Turkey!

Ken, did you get the turkey?

I thought you were getting it?

How could I?

I've had a very busy day!

I had a manicure, and a pedicure this morning

Had lunch with Summer

and then I had to rush to the hairdressers

I've only just got home

Yeah...

You've had a really hard day...

Tell me about it

I'll go now

It's too late

We'll have to try and get one tomorrow

Let's just hope there's still one left somewhere

Well we be in our room thinking

Thinking about what?

Miss Clarke want us to think about

how we can help someone for Thanksgiving

You can help me clean this house

Ha, ha!

You funny Mummy

Any ideas?

Nothing...

You girls are up already?

Yes

We still trying to think how we help someone today

Oh, no ideas, hey?

Not one!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

You're in a good mood!

Of course I am

There's no school today!

How's my two little nieces?

Not good...

We not know how to help someone today

You want to wash my feet?

No way mister!

I not touching those smelly things!

"Guess what? My Dad has to work tonight!"

"On Thanksgiving!"

"Not happy :("

Oh, poor Tamika

"That's no good! I'm sorry"

What's wrong?

Tamika said her Dad has to work tonight

so it'll just be Tamika and her Mum

for Thanksgiving dinner

"Oh well... You have a nice Thanksgiving"

I feel bad for her...

(Ding!)

(Ding!)

Are you thinking what I thinking?

I think so!

Hand that phone over Auntie Chelsea

What are you doing?

We inviting Tamika over for Thanksgiving dinner

"Yoo and yoor Mummy kum here for dinna"

Isabelle!

That's...

That's...

a really nice idea!

Can she Barbie?

Sure!

Why not!

Like the girls said

Thanksgiving is all about sharing and being together

Whoohoo!

Thanks girls!

I'm going to ring Tamika

Alright dear, let's go get this turkey

I do not want to miss out on turkey today

You girls be good

We will

I can't wait to tell Miss Clarke

that we help someone on Thanksgiving

Me too

It nice to help someone

Yeah, but I want to help someone else too

I know!

But who?

(Doorbell)

Ahhh!

My favourite twins

Hi Auntie Raquelle

Mummy not home

Really...?

Oh well

Looks like I'll be spending Thanksgiving by myself...

Auntie Raquelle...

You like to have Thanksgiving dinner here?

Me?

Are you sure?

(Phone ringing)

Sure!

I would love that!

I get the phone

Ok, see you later for dinner

Hello?

Oh hello!

Who is it?

It Mummy's grandma

Oh...

Well that's not good

You be by yourself tonight

Alright, well it nice speaking to you...

Grandma, it Annabelle

You coming here for dinner tonight

Of course I sure

There be plenty of turkey

(Doorbell)

Ok, see you later

(Click!)

Quick!

The front door

Delivery for a Barbie Carson?

My Mummy not here right now but I take it for you

Great!

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you mister

I hope you have lots of turkey

No turkey for me unfortunately

I'm by myself so it looks like a microwave

dinner for me tonight

Hmmm...

We'll see about that!

Of course it alright with my Mummy

She say it better with more people

(Click!)

Well Ruby and her Mum are coming too

Great!

Everybody should be here...

(Doorbell)

...soon

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh, Raquelle

What are you doing here?

Oh don't be silly

I'm here for dinner of course!

Oh really?

(Knock! Knock! Knock!)

Huh?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ahhh, happy Thanksgiving?

Are you going to invite me in?

For?

Dinner of course!

But...

Miss Clarke!

You made it!

You sure this is alright?

Of course!

Come in

Make yourself at home

What?

Gabby!

Come in

Thank you so much for this girls!

Stacie!

What is going on?

What are all these people doing here?

I have no idea...

Andrea!

You're here too?

Thank you so much for the invite

But...

I didn't...

...invite you...

Where is Barbie and Ken?

Grandma!

Grandma?

Woah!

That a lot of people

I know

Maybe we invite too many people

You invited these people?

Yes, but we only trying to help them

Yeah!

Otherwise they be lonely on Thanksgiving

(Phone ringing)

Hello?

Annabelle, it's Mummy

Hi Mummy!

You nearly here?

Yes dear

We're five minutes away

Are Tamika and her Mum there yet?

Ummm...

...no

Not yet

Ok great!

We only just found a turkey

I'll see you soon

Phew!

They're not there yet

Lucky!

We should be able to get this turkey

in the oven before they arrive

But we only trying to help everyone

How is Barbie supposed to feed everyone

with one turkey?

I don't know...

Maybe everyone eat just a little bit

Well I'm not explaining this to...

(Thud!)

What?

Ummm...

They not look too happy

What are all these people doing here?

They were invited

By who?

Ummm...

Us!

Something about helping people on Thanksgiving

Oh no...

Where are you going?

To get another three turkeys

(Sob! Sob!)

Alright, lets give these people food

Yay!

But you two are helping in the kitchen!

You invited all these people

Sorry, we can't help you right now

Why not?

We have to entertain our guests?

What?

Grandma!

So what been happening...?

For more infomation >> Barbie - Who's Coming to Thanksgiving? | Ep.184 - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

Дом 2 новости 17 ноября 2018 (17.11.2018) Раньше эфира - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> Дом 2 новости 17 ноября 2018 (17.11.2018) Раньше эфира - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Slime bath & new bathroom VLOG - Duration: 11:37.

-Good morning Alma. -Hey, good morning.

Show your mouth.

No, your front teeth.

Both are gone.

-Who's there? -Harry.

What are you up to?

I'm making pancakes for breakfast.

Welcome to our place, an ordinary morning.

We are very close to 100,000 subscribers. We might get it the day we post this video.

We might already be 100,000 when you watch this.

We asked you to tell us what you like to see as a 100K special video a while back.

We got lots of fun suggestions and we will do several 100K specials.

If you have a wish, comment below this video now!

Hey you, don't knock on the table. It affects the camera.

We will do one of the 100K wishes later on today. But you don't know what it is yet.

Breakfast first.

We have some other plans as well.

If you've followed us for a while you might know that we're renovating our cabin.

-It's taken quite a while. -Too long.

Renovating takes time. But we're at the end now. Alma and Harry's room is gone.

We're building a bathroom in there.

So we're going to Fredells Byggvaruhus to look at bathrooms.

Candy, I'd like one.

Bathroom department is over here, come on. With a cup of building fuel in our hands.

This is very inspiring, they have so much here..

Really?

I think we need some help.

Hi, can you help us?

Absolutely, what can I do for you?

We're going to build a bathroom.

Alma & Harry, I have a feeling that you'll be bored here. Would you like to go to the kids cinema?

Yes! Yes!

Cinema!

-Is it ok if I leave you here for a while? -Yes, sure.

-You know where we are if you need anything. -Ok, yes we do.

What's this?

It's an optional bathroom floor. We liked the one over here first.

This one is better.

Yes.

We're going to look at lighting now.

The light is warm when you dim it. It's convenient if you have to use the toilet at night.

That's great for the kids.

Yes, and if you turn it up it's bright light.

That's great.

Ok, Sabina has drawn our future bathroom now.

Cool.

Great.

Thank you so much, it feels great.

Thank you!

That went so smooth.

Yes, and the best of all is that they have a building service that can help us build.

Yes, we collaborate with Fredells but this is for everyone. They help you to draw the bathroom.

They have a project manager and builders. We've done most of the renovations by ourselves so far.

But we don't have the knowledge to do a bathroom. You need experts for that.

There's lots of kids in here, we have to be careful filming.

They don't want to leave.

Come on honeys!

This is the best thing ever. Kids activities in store.

We're done here for today.

We're back home in our city bathroom.

We're going to do one of the 100K wishes.

-The kids are in swimwear, do you know why? -No.

You're going to bath, but not in water. Bath in slime!

Do you remember who gave you this?

Google.

We got it from 2 viewers in Örebro that came to our meet up. They're called Jayden and Neo.

And I've bought two more packages.

We have a Question of the Day that suits this occasion.

Ellen Nilsson is asking; Do you save all letters and gifts you get from viewers?

Yes!

We eat the candy we're given.

We have a lot of things now.

We might need a storage.

Let's swim in slime first of all! Yes!

A green cloud.

It's like sand. Slime sand.

We use 2 products, Gelli bath and Slime bath.

-Stir it Harry. -No, I don't want to.

I can do it.

I dare to do it.

-It smells like candy. -Yes.

This is the last bag of slime baff.

-Are you ready? -Yes!

Don't splash.

-Do you like it Harry? -Yes, it's very nice.

Jump in daddy, this is better than a SPA.

-What's in your hand Alma? -The GoPro camera.

-Can it film in slime? -Yes, absolutely.

Slime GoPro. We'll see what it looks like. I hope we can add some of that material in the editing.

It's so slimy, what do you think of this?

It's fantastic.

Thank you for watching this video. Please leave a thumbs up or down.

Comment and tell us what you'd like to see. Take care until next time. Bye! Bye!

For more infomation >> Slime bath & new bathroom VLOG - Duration: 11:37.

-------------------------------------------

女子追い抜き平昌金トリオ、圧巻凱旋V - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> 女子追い抜き平昌金トリオ、圧巻凱旋V - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Jan Cartoon | Learn with Tooth Brush # 36 - Colours for Kids to Learn - Kids Learning Videos - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Jan Cartoon | Learn with Tooth Brush # 36 - Colours for Kids to Learn - Kids Learning Videos - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 23 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:36.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

You have the gift of hope.

How hopeful are you feeling now?

Cancer?

Stage 4.

We have to begin treatment immediately.

My sister had a change of heart!

We've got our daughter!

We'd like to introduce Sarita Acero Franco!

Bravo!

Bring me Old Major.

I want to see my gold.

I can't be with you

knowing you're with five different dudes every night.

Though if the kid is mine, I'll take responsibility.

I've come to ask you to return to the FBI.

-I'd love to. -Great.

We'll take care of Salvador Acero

so he gets over that habit of shooting me in the chest.

Unless Mexican authorities ask for our help,

I'm not doing a thing for them, Fuentes.

I don't care what my boss says.

Once in Mexico, we'll ask the federal police for help.

Can't wait to hear how your bones crack

when you hit the pavement.

No!

We've decided that I'm going to get a mastectomy.

We've?

My husband and I.

I gave him another chance.

It's yours, Rooster.

It's simple.

We'll get a paternity test.

You're the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

You're going to die at the hands of the Woman of Steel.

Chava!

Chava, bro, look at me!

Hey, I really need you.

So does your family.

Take care of them.

No way, you're taking care of them.

Chava.

Poor guy.

He's too little to be going through this.

You're right, but these are the cards the Lord dealt him.

Mommy!

Shh, it's okay. You're with me.

Calm down and take a deep breath.

It was just a bad dream.

I dreamt an ugly man was after Mommy trying to hurt her.

Calm down, it was just a nightmare.

Nobody's here.

In fact, I just talked to your mom.

She's fine.

Why didn't you wake me up? I want to be with her.

I want to talk to her.

You need to calm down and take a deep breath.

Do you trust me?

What did we talk about?

Your mom's protected by your dad up in heaven, right?

So what do we do? What did I teach you?

To pray, right? Then let's pray.

In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen.

Daddy, please take care of Mommy.

Boss, please hold on. Don't fall asleep.

This bitch is on our tail! Go faster!

I'm trying.

Where is this -------?

Brutus, where are you?

What's going on, Mandrake? How's that job going?

Get over here.

The cops are all over us and the boss is badly hurt.

Get over here.

Alright, I'll be right there.

----!

They're coming. Hold on.

Alberto...

No, go be with Chava.

Chayo...

Chavita, don't leave me.

Please.

Where are you?

No, that's the right location.

How long?

They're on the way.

How much longer will they be?

Wait, son.

Listen to me. Not a word of this to Josefina.

Yeah, you've told me 20 times.

I'll tell you a hundred if I have to.

You're so nervous.

I'm not nervous, I'm confused.

I just reconciled with your mom, and she can't find out.

Plus, we can't saddle her with this

without knowing if it's true.

We need proof first.

Proof that that kid is yours or, well, it's not mine.

You understand, don't you?

Yes. Got it.

Mom, wake up!

Chepina!

What happened?

Call an ambulance.

Chepina.

Hold on, boss.

Please don't go to sleep.

I didn't kill him.

Sofia, I didn't kill him.

Please hold on, boss.

Can't you drive any faster?

I'm giving it all she's got!

This bitch is gaining on us.

Up ahead you'll see a road,

and you're going to take it.

Boss!

Don't go, boss! Don't go to sleep!

What road?

Right up there!

I'm going, Sofia.

No, boss. You're not going anywhere!

No, boss. He fainted, damn it!

Yerbatero, take that road!

I'm trying!

We'll lose this bitch over here!

I don't know what to say.

This doesn't happen to people like you.

You'll be fine, okay?

You're going to be fine.

You got that right, son.

Your mother's as strong as an ox.

You have to have a lot of faith.

Felipe, please promise me you'll stay out of trouble.

Please forgive me.

I know I haven't been easy to deal with

and that you've got this disease because I...

Shh.

Stop, honey.

Nobody's to blame for the downpours that soak us.

What we can control is how we live,

and I want you to swear

you'll stick to the straight and narrow, Felipe.

Because it's one thing to accept

what we have to go through,

but it's quite another to decide to not be a victim.

We Acero-Quintanillas have always been good, honest folks.

And whenever it rains, we'll be there, with our umbrellas.

No, Teca!

He fainted! Hurry!

I'm trying, damn it!

Yerbatero? More like Yerbaturtle!

This truck can't go any faster!

------- bitch caught up to us! Take cover!

Go left!

I'm going left!

There's a road that way!

She's coming!

Relax, bro. You're going to be fine.

Just hold on. We're almost there.

You jumped to protect me.

That's why you almost died.

I'd do it again if I had to. I'm your dad.

Hey, Chava.

Hey.

Hold on.

Not a word of this to your brother and sister.

I don't want to worry them.

Or to anyone else in the family.

We're going to keep this between the three of us.

Speaking of resolving things, and with the three of us here,

I have to tell you that Hector came by today.

He came to take me to the doctor,

but I made it clear I don't want to continue

the treatment he proposed and that I won't need

his help anymore.

I'm not doing it because I believe everything

you two say about him.

I'm doing it because nothing is more important than my family.

It's okay, honey.

Hit the brakes!

Where's Brutus?

I don't know, he ought to be here any second!

Boss...

Relax, boss. We'll get out of this.

----! Cover him!

Shoot them!

---- them up!

---- yeah!

We did it!

I told you we would!

Boss!

Here he comes.

Help me get him out.

I'm here!

Come!

Let's go!

Almost there, boss.

I'll take him.

Let's go!

Come!

Let's go!

I'll fill out my report when I get to HQ.

Of course.

She's very pretty. And well-behaved.

Hi.

Rosario, what happened?

How's the baby?

Oh my God, Rosario.

We're fine.

Salvador stopped them from hurting us.

He saved us, and now he's...

How is my nephew?

What are the doctors saying?

The gunshot was at pointblank range.

It was horrible.

It was horrible, Chepina.

Teca threatened to kill me and my girls!

Calm down. Here, give her to me.

It's okay, sweetie.

Bro, wake up.

You said we decided our own fate.

So wake up.

I am the daughter of Edelmira Rigores and Vicente Acero!

I'm your sister, Salvador!

I am an Acero!

You and I are Aceros, and nobody decides our fate for us.

Until we meet again, Chenta.

Bro?

Chavita?

You're awake. Let me get a doctor.

How do you feel?

Thanks, Chenta.

Thanks for everything.

Thanks for saving me.

I'd give my life for all of you.

Get some rest, I'm going to talk to the doctor.

Hold on and keep your eyes open.

Alberto, why didn't you call me sooner?

It all happened so fast.

There was no time. Not even the police...

How many ------- lives does Teca Martinez have?

At least we killed Old Major.

-One less to deal with. -One less.

What do we know about Teca?

My partner pursued him, but he escaped.

Listen up, Alberto.

We're going to find him this time,

and we're not going to shoot him and kill him.

We're going to cut that dog into hundreds of pieces.

Let's see if he comes back from that.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 23 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:36.

-------------------------------------------

Money for free - The basic income - VPRO documentary - 2014 - Duration: 48:40.

For more infomation >> Money for free - The basic income - VPRO documentary - 2014 - Duration: 48:40.

-------------------------------------------

Mi Vida Loca 🎤💆🏽👶 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:14.

For more infomation >> Mi Vida Loca 🎤💆🏽👶 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:14.

-------------------------------------------

Médico o Juez 👨👶 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩| Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 26:02.

For more infomation >> Médico o Juez 👨👶 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩| Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 26:02.

-------------------------------------------

3 Detained After Car-To-Car Shooting, Crash On SB 14 In Newhall Pass - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> 3 Detained After Car-To-Car Shooting, Crash On SB 14 In Newhall Pass - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Most deadly, destructive Camp Fire: How did it get so bad? - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Most deadly, destructive Camp Fire: How did it get so bad? - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Friday Night Live: Semifinals - Duration: 17:07.

For more infomation >> Friday Night Live: Semifinals - Duration: 17:07.

-------------------------------------------

Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 47 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:07.

FAKE IDENTITY

You're not leaving until you're safe.

So I'm staying with you?

I feel very confused. Can we talk?

Why is my merch on the floor? Where's Hot Mama?

She had to take off.

Give Corona a second chance.

I think I will.

I'm pregnant, Jim.

I'm getting married.

What? With whom?

You're not going to like who it is at all.

Tell me where to find Diego and Circe.

It's your life or theirs. You decide.

I'm going to move on. I'll go back to being Isabel.

I'm going to give Corona a chance.

Hey...

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

FAKE IDENTITY

You know...

Hmm?

I was dying to make love you.

I haven't stopped thinking about it since we met up.

Do you regret it?

No. Why would I?

It seems you do.

No.

Do you feel like you betrayed Isabel?

No.

I wouldn't be betraying her. We're not together anymore.

I don't have to explain myself to her anymore.

That's true.

I'll help you forget about her by treating you well,

by making love to you every day.

Okay.

You know, I want to forget the past too.

I want to forget about Gavino, Joselito.

And I always want to make love to you like this.

Diego?

Good evening.

Sorry, I know it's late. I don't mean to bother you.

Who are you?

I recently arrived from the US.

How can I help you?

I'm looking for people I haven't seen in a long time.

Who are you looking for, ma'am?

I just don't understand. I was given this address...

Who are you looking for, ma'am?

Sorry, I thought I'd find someone else.

Have you been here for long?

Who are you looking for?

I'm sorry.

I doubt you trust a stranger who is questioning you.

Sorry. I won't bother you again.

If you don't tell me who you're looking for, I can't help you.

Do you know a boy named Max Guevara?

Know why I haven't divorced him?

Because he's a coward who won't face me!

Because he robbed me!

He emptied my accounts and Eliseo's as well.

I'm ruined!

He mortgaged my house!

You can have him.

Your prince charming... will soon turn into a demon.

What matters is that if you marry that man,

you're going to be throwing your life away.

You don't know the horrible things he has done.

He's very involved with the Gaona Cartel.

If he did that to his ex, he can do it to you too.

Enough! You agreed to stay out of it.

<i> You've reached Augusto.</i> <i> I can't take your call.</i>

Augusto, where are you? I need to talk to you!

Hey! What happened here?

-Have you been crying? -What's wrong?

No, I'm... It's nothing.

I don't feel well.

But we need you for the show.

Please, I need to be alone.

No, Marlene.

You don't have to tell us, but you can't leave like that.

Oh, no.

Oh, sweetie. There, there.

It's okay.

Hey, do you know if the stage is over there?

I know you.

Yes, Camila and I saw you earlier today.

She helped you pick up your stuff and you didn't thank her.

You're only the father of my kids.

Are you okay?

Yes, yes.

I'm fine.

I didn't notice where I was going.

Do you remember it now?

You're quite the busybody. Your costume is nice, though.

-Do you like it? -Yes.

I didn't know Babel was a circus in need of clowns.

I couldn't say, but the wild beasts are accounted for.

Hey! Where's the stage?

Um... no.

You must have the wrong house.

That's strange.

I was given this address at the school Max attends.

Yes, it's strange. Maybe they made a mistake.

Oh! I see.

I don't want to scare you or for you to get the wrong idea.

The more I think about it,

the more it rings a bell.

It rings a bell, but I can't place it.

Maybe they live around here.

Let me fill you in.

Max Guevara is Emiliano's son. He's my nephew.

He and his family came into Mexico a while ago

and I haven't heard from them since.

That's why I'm looking for them.

Can you help me? Have you heard about them?

If I do, I'll let you know. I can't help you now, though.

I understand.

In any case, thank you so much for your help.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Amanda!

What is it?

I need to go out. Watch your brother.

-Where are you going? -Be right back.

<i> Hey, it's Isabel.</i>

<i> I'm calling to let you know</i> <i> that you're absolutely right.</i>

<i> I'm going to move on.</i> <i> I'll go back to being Isabel.</i>

<i> I'm going to give Corona</i> <i> a chance.</i>

<i> I want to try for us to be</i> <i> a family again.</i>

<i> Um...</i> <i> Bye, Diego.</i>

How'd you find out about Jose's attack?

Through Ramona. She and Felipa are terrified.

But I think Jose's coming after me next.

Yeah, right! No one's looking for you.

He wants to kill me.

Stay at your girl's apartment. You'll be safe there.

Where are you? I worry Jose might find you.

Tell me where you are so I can take you somewhere safe.

I am somewhere safe.

What worries me is that Jose took the Colombians' merch.

If I don't get it back, they'll want to kill me.

All the more reason to meet up. We have to think of a plan.

Tell me where you are and I'll meet you.

We can't meet now. It's too dangerous.

We have Jose's men breathing down our necks.

You have to face me!

I've lost too much money over this mess!

All because you're stubbornly set on killing Jose.

That bastard is going to kill us now.

Don't be such a crybaby. I'll fix this my way.

Just hide and stay out of my way.

You can't say I didn't try.

That was great, huh?

Uh-huh.

Chucho, I swear...

I've never been with anyone like you.

You're affectionate and passionate all at once.

Are you sure this was your first time?

Uh-huh.

Well, then... you know all there is to it.

I was right, wasn't I?

We'll never forget tonight.

Uh-huh.

Are you okay, Chucho?

Yeah.

Do you know Yuawime's story?

No.

Yuawime is the goddess of corn.

Her spikes come forth when she becomes one with Taiyari.

Our heart.

Our heart.

I love you, Chucho.

Now I know what it's like to be one, in body and soul,

with someone else.

I want to experience that forever.

Hey...

Huh?

Do you want to do it again?

Of course I do.

I regret the night ended like this.

I misread the signals and embarrassed you.

I never meant to do that. Please forgive me.

No, there's no need to apologize.

I didn't mean to hurt you, but I wanted to be honest.

But I ruined your night... by telling you about my feelings.

You're not interested and... I'm deeply ashamed.

No, no.

Don't say that. Please.

Like I said, it's not for me.

So I decided to appeal to your good sense.

It's one of the reasons why Eliseo liked working with you.

If good sense had a say in matters of love,

people wouldn't fall in love.

I started thinking you were a fascinating

and beautiful woman when I worked for Eliseo.

Back then, I never considered approaching you.

Now that I've gotten to know you better,

my feelings of admiration and respect are still there.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

Please know I'm not rejecting you because you worked for me.

I respect and admire you on a professional

and personal level.

It's the way it is and I ask we don't bring this up again.

Are you going to spend the night watching me?

I already told you that Jim hired me.

Don't worry about me. I have plenty of time.

I can wait for him to come get you.

Don't you get that I'm Babel's new musical number?

No, because you look like a clown.

Do you know that people that come here?

You might not know this,

but this suit helped me sell out several fairs in Sonora.

I was famous.

-No! You don't say! -Yes.

I had every girl at my feet. They were as pretty as you.

How about it?

It worries me deeply that you think this place is a fair.

I advice you to leave before Jim kicks you out.

You're out for blood, huh? What did I ever do to you?

I forgive because you're hot and 'cause I like your accent.

Where are you from?

Why do you care, you busybody?

Go on.

Jim's waiting for you in his office.

Alright. Thanks.

Go on.

Told you.

Bye! See you never!

Diego!

What is it? Are you okay?

Yes, you?

Yes.

You seem strange.

No.

No, that's not it. I have a lot on my mind.

And I feel responsible for what you're going through.

None of this is your fault.

What do you mean?

I left you in Sonora and didn't help you.

You're in this mess because of that.

We knew I was going to pay dearly for saving your life.

It's over now.

You know, I'd hoped... I'd be able to get you out.

I wanted you to get away from your family and those narcos

and for you to start from scratch somewhere safe.

I didn't help you do that.

You didn't do that,

but you're helping me get back what I valued most.

You.

I understand why you didn't want me to come by.

Hi.

Hi.

FAKE IDENTITY

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 47 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

"Поедем, поедим!": Тамбов - Duration: 10:17.

For more infomation >> "Поедем, поедим!": Тамбов - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Paradise Now One Of Few Towns Destroyed By Natural Disaster - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Paradise Now One Of Few Towns Destroyed By Natural Disaster - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Paradise father, sons stay behind to help save neighbors from Camp Fire - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Paradise father, sons stay behind to help save neighbors from Camp Fire - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

iKON-ON : CONTINUE TOUR IN SYDNEY #1 - Duration: 6:25.

You're now watching

iKON at the Sydney Opera House!

- Let's go! - Let's get it!

[iKON-ON]

[iKON-ON 'CONTINUE TOUR IN SYDNEY']

This behind-the-scenes video comes in a long time.

[IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU] - Hello, hello! - We're in Sydney.

This is Australia. We came all this way here.

- After a 10 hour flight. - It's our first time.

I'm exhausted.

It's our first time in Australia, huh?

No! I've been here before.

- There he goes again. - Ah!

[SHOWING OFF] I went to Fiji for "Law of the Jungle"!

If this was my YouTube, I could fast forward his talk.

[FAST FORWARD ANYWAY]

Since we're in Australia, we should go see kangaroos.

Since we're in Australia, SONG should make a syllable poem.

[NO TIME TO THINK] - Ho (Australia). - Hopang man!

[EMBARRASSED / WRAPPING UP] Yup, that's all folks.

For our very first time,

iKON arrived in Sydney, Australia.

[EXCITED] Wow!

[HI, SYDNEY!]

[ON HIS BUCKET LIST] Since I'm here, I gotta see a quokka.

[QUOKKA: A SMALL SMILING MACROPOD] Quokka looks similar like a squirrel.

[NICKNAMED THE WORLD'S HAPPIEST ANIMAL] It's always smiling and likes people.

My goal is to take a picture with a quokka.

- How old is it? - The quokka? 30, 40, 50.

That's not funny.

[....] Why'd you ask?

[GET READY, SHOW TIME! TAKING A HAPPY TRIP TO THE ZOO]

[SYDNEY / FEATHERDALE WILDLIFE PARK]

This is some kind of zoo in Sydney.

We came to see kangaroos,

but there are other animals as well.

[SURPRISED] What's that?

[???] - What's that? - Is that a kangaroo?

[DONGDONG'S EXCITED] Quokka! Quokka!

No! The animals don't like that.

- Is this a quokka? - Careful, it might kick you.

[QUOKKA?] Yeah, I think it's a quokka.

[I DON'T THINK IT IS...] - Is this a quokka? - Are you sure?

[WALLABY? QUOKKA?] - That's not a quokka. - Yeah, it is.

- Let me see. It's not! - No?

What are smaller kangaroos called?

[WALLABY: ONE OF 30 SOME KANGAROOS / WELCOME, FIRST TIME IN AUSTRALIA?]

[BOBBY INTERACTS WITH A WALLABY]

It's so cute I could die!

[OH MY! I SHOULD TAKE THIS SHOT]

[iKON'S LEADER & PHOTOGRAPHER KIM HANBIN]

Busy taking pictures even out here?

You're careful to take pictures.

[HONESTLY, I DON'T KNOW MUCH] I'm still learning.

[SEAGULL / I DON'T LIVE HERE] Hey. Hey, friend.

[TAKE MY PICTURE]

Huh? Huh?

Don't you want to pat his head?

His head looks so smooth.

[CHAN TRIES TO FEED THE SEAGULL!] - I'll give him a bite. - Isn't he a carnivore?

Whoa!

[THAT WAS CLOSE]

[SURPRISED & STARTLED] That was scary.

He almost bit off your finger.

Maybe he mistook your finger as food.

Wow! That was a close shave!

CHAN, you might have missed our concert tomorrow.

[JUNE'S FAV: TIME FOR KOALAS!] Koala! I want to see a koala.

[GET READY, IT'S KOALA TIME!]

I hear they're lazy with a nasty temper.

[I'M NOT LAZY!]

- Oh! A koala! - I've never seen one before.

Awesome.

This guy looks drunk. Maybe the leaves are intoxicating.

Yeah, I hear they're always drunk.

That's why we say holup (drunk).

Sing your song "HOLUP."

[A MINI-CONCERT AT THE ZOO] ♪ Koala la la la la ♪

BOBBY!

[TAKE A LOOK AT THIS]

[ZZZZZZZZZ] - What's he doing? - Sulking?

Hey, why are you sulking?

[ACCEPT OUR APOLOGY] - Sorry. - Sorry, don't be hurt.

He's out, after drinking last night.

[LOLOL] Just like JUNE!

Asleep after drinking hard.

[IT'S KANGAROO TIME!]

Kangaroos are tall as this!

Even bigger than me.

Wow!

[CUTE ♥] - How cute! - What animal is that?

This one is as big as a person.

[PHOTO TIME WITH A KANGAROO] So cute! He knows camera!

[LIKE LITTLE KIDS, iKON ENJOYS AUSTRALIA]

[I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU / BOBBY TAKES DK SOMEWHERE]

[CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SEES] Oh! What's that?

What's this? Huh?

[I THINK I'VE SEEN YOU AROUND]

DK!

DK, why are you behind the fence? You can't go in there!

[WOMBAT: BEAR-LIKE SMALL MARSUPIALS WITH POUCHES FOR KEEPING THEIR YOUNG]

[LOLOLOLOL]

That's my twin brother! Hi!

[HEY, BRO]

[HUH?] Look!

Doesn't that look like DK?

- Hey, DK! - DK!

- Aren't you looking for this? - He looks like you!

[LOOKING FOR ME?] - Down here. - Isn't this the one?

[DONGDONG FINALLY MEETS A QUOKKA...] Wow! Quokka! Quokka!

[THE HAPPIEST EVER]

- Hold this for me. - That looks like JAY.

[HELLO, QUOKKA!]

[HE LOVES QUOKKA WITH ALL HIS HEART] Quokka! Hi! So cute!

[PLEADING] Let's get you in the picture.

I won't ask for more, just one!

[AS IF HE'S FOUND A LONG LOST BROTHER]

[DO WE LOOK ALIKE? / DONGDONG'S BUCKET LIST, CLEAR!]

A must-see in Australia... Kangaroos!

- Kangaroos. - I like the kangaroos,

- but wombats are my favorite. - Wombat?

The wombat left the biggest impression.

Honestly, DK...

[MAKING FUN] You're not a quokka, but a wombat.

We're here to see Kong... kangaroos.

We're here for the kangaroos.

After giving them some feed, we'll head off to enjoy

the famous Sydney Opera House.

- The Opera House! - Is that the famous landmark?

- What looks like this. - Like a bunch of tents set up.

[ROUND LOOKING]

Let's go.

[OFF TO THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE!] - Bye! - Let's get it!

Let's get to the Opera House!

[iKON-ON 'TO BE CONTINUED']

For more infomation >> iKON-ON : CONTINUE TOUR IN SYDNEY #1 - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

早晨醒來,巴以停火,以色列慫了,特朗普被賣了 - Duration: 9:23.

For more infomation >> 早晨醒來,巴以停火,以色列慫了,特朗普被賣了 - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Glico 6 - Assorted Salty Snacks in Beer Mug Shaped Box - Duration: 2:30.

15 packs of salty snack in beer mug-shaped box

15 packs of "Salty" snack.

Komekko Scallop Flavor

Komekko Wasabi Seaweed Flavor

Fresh Cheese Cheeza Camembert Cheese Flavor

Fresh Cheese Cheeza Cheddar Cheese Flavor

Avocadooza (Avocado Flavor)

Gomaaza (black sesame flavor)

Cratz Pepper Bacon

Cratz Edamame Bean Flavor

Cratz consommé taste

Karujaga - Salty

Pretz (cheese)

Pretz Salad

Oops!

For more infomation >> Glico 6 - Assorted Salty Snacks in Beer Mug Shaped Box - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Madhumasam Telugu Movie Scene HD || Sumanth || Sneha || Suresh Production - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Madhumasam Telugu Movie Scene HD || Sumanth || Sneha || Suresh Production - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

lets get this bread. ft my toe and an egg - Duration: 2:13.

im probably gonna get self conscience about this

and I might delete it

but if ur lucky enough to see my ugly face

then. good job. you haven't vomited yet

skrt skrt

boop. its my diseased toe

peekaboo.

*looks into camera confused*

no. pls no tongue abbey

stop

wowie its an eye

click click click click click click

haha comedy gold

rubrubrub I look really gross in this segment

what are you doing you bafoon

that was a gross expression

rubrubrubrub

squish

toodles

shave it coward

shaveshave shavvevevev

howdy there.

it isn't child pornography if its a pig.

dont tell the government

stroke

stroke that naughty girl

mmmmm

sudden realisation

nyoom

zoom in zoom out

radical

wow calm ur farm

self explanatory

coward

getting a bit frisky

yummy

egg baby dies

crack

yum

yes I did step in it

squirt

piss

wowie

I did slip on it. it isn't suprising

mwah. this'll be gone tomorrow

For more infomation >> lets get this bread. ft my toe and an egg - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ontario SJTO/LTB inside access by my government landlord [2018-11-15] - Duration: 13:41.

It's November 15, 2018 at 7:31 p.m. and 33 seconds by the PC clock, Eastern

Standard Time. Wanted to go through the discrepancies in what I've been

receiving from the spies at 105 Isabella Street, the RCMP, Jane Ferguson

and Renée Lang and the Landlord and Tenant Board: all working in criminal

conspiracy to deprive me of a fair hearing, which I have, you know, access to.

So, this was dropped at my door on November 7th sometime. I found it at the

door on the 8th in the morning, but it would probably would have been dropped

there on the afternoon or the evening of November 7th 2018. And it was this

envelope. And I'll just open it up for you.

So, in it...

...was a notice of hearing, okay? For this file here: this TSL-00651-18

from RAAMCO, which is the government front company. The tribunal has no

authority to rule against the government front company. It would be ruling against

itself, which it doesn't do. It doesn't find itself guilty of criminal

activities. So, the tenant has to be punished for the crimes of the

government. So, they put you through these, you know, hoax hearings so that

you're legally defenseless. So, this is for the 21st is the date. But, the most

interesting thing is the endorsement from Renée Lang, which was at the end of

it, I believe. Yeah, so this Schedule D member endorsement...Renée Lang, okay?

"I, Renée Lang, member" of the board, on November 7, 2018. Okay, so this was dropped like

hours after Renée Lang would have signed this. But, the interesting thing is that

when you get to the actual...

...submissions you get this, you know, eviction Form L2 faxed from Jane

Ferguson and her fax number there, which is what I've been given as her fax number.

But, there's actually no fax numbers at the top of this. And when you get to the

documentation, which is mostly my move-out boxes...and that's my apartment there with

the boxes being readied to move out. There's no fax number up there.

It's literally a print handed from a spy with a member endorsement for him

from Renée Lang and dropped at my door on the seventh of November, hours after she

served it. That is her endorsement. So, November 12, 2018, 3:10 p.m. Jane

Ferguson shows up at my door with this. She obviously has no idea of this first,

you know, November 7th delivery to my door—and it's the same thing.

Let's open it up, again.

Oh, what the government puts you through in its Stasi Zersetzung and

COINTELPRO. So, on the top of this one— which was delivered by Jane Ferguson on

November 12, 2018 at 3:10 p.m. Eastern Standard time—Jane Ferguson obviously

had no idea about the first endorsement form and the first drop of the hearing

notice, so she had to personally deliver another one.

So, there's Renée Lang's signature. This is obviously a copy—photocopy—dated

November 7th. The same file number. "I Renée Lang." And then you get it all over

again as another notice of hearing. And, this time, Jane

Ferguson's credit card details and payment

information were pulled out, as if she or others didn't want it to appear in the

submission. And, again, when you go to like the hearing notices and stuff,

there's no fax numbers at the top, as if it wasn't faxed by Jane Ferguson in

order to get this endorsement from Renée Lang. And, again, when you go to

the images, like my moving boxes, there's no fax number up there. It's a nice clean

copy as provided by the spies at 105 Isabella working directly with Renée

Lang behind the scenes and in secret. So, now we move to what I've

received today. You know, this is again... it's dated the 7th of November. Now, you

may be wondering why it took so long to arrive. There's Canada Post strikes

happening right now. Rotating strikes. So, there are mail delays, okay. But, that's

the seventh of November, 2018 for the Landlord and Tenant Board. And this is what's

inside. We have the notice of hearing, okay. There's TSL-00651-18

between RAAMCO, the government front company, and me. I have no way to win this

hearing. It's a government front company. The government will not rule against

itself. It will not not rule that it committed crimes, right. It wants to keep,

you know, someone like me as a perpetual prisoner. Evicted...thrown on the streets.

They're not bluffing. They will evict me using all this charade...this CSIS cabaret

at the LTB. They do not bluff. They will unleash terror strikes on the Canadian

population, as they did at Yonge and Empress, which I put on Op Catalyst.

They do not bluff. They will fake a hearing— another one—and evict me with it.

And they will inject forms into the government system to do it. But now when

we move to the endorsement form, it seems like less of a copy

from Renée Lang, but now it's a photocopy all coming from Jane Ferguson's fax

machine; as if Jane Ferguson had faxed-in this Form L2. That it didn't go through spies.

It actually was faxed by Jane Ferguson into the board to get this

member endorsement form from Renée Lang. So, see how they're retrofitting it? How

they're basically working behind my back and behind the public's back?

Jane Ferguson, the tribunal Renée Lang. See, she's trying to fake that this was all

just faxed-into the board to get that endorsement from Lang. And it's all like this.

It's all it's all this photocopy stuff. You can't even, you know, see what

it is. It's like a photocopy of a fax of a photocopy, all coming from Jane

Ferguson's fax number. Trying to make it seem falsely as if Jane Ferguson faxed

this in...it went to the board...it was reviewed by Lang and she endorsed it.

Which wasn't the case. Can't be the case. And I'll put the tweets I made showing

the chronology of events with the deliveries either at the end of this

video, and/or in the comments of the YouTube video. So, for those who may not

understand how the tribunal works: for the Landlord and Tenant Board they have

to provide fair access to hearings. Meaning that; they can't be involved in

some opaque behind-the-scenes hearing antics. They have to be transparent. They

have to allow the tenant and the landlord have fair access to a hearing

process. So, this not only shows that, you know, member Renée Lang is violating not

only the Statutory Powers and Procedure Act; the SPPA they called it.

The Statutory Powers Procedure Act, and the tribunal's own rules. In fact, for the

Landlord and Tenant Board to be mailing me this

at all based on hijinks behind-the-scenes with Renée Lang and

providing me photocopies to reverse the way things happened, the whole tribunal

is corrupt. The whole tribunal is involved in a campaign to deprive me

of a fair hearing. And they have been all the way through me going there in 2014

and 2015 with Roger Rodrigues and Debbie Mosaheb and Esi Codjoe and Joanne Lolato

and David Krieger and Guy Savoie and now Renée Lang. So, there it is.

Another hoax CSIS cabaret set-up for the Landlord and Tenant Board on

November 21, 2018. Why should I even participate in this CSIS cabaret,

if it's just there to destroy me and fake evidence like this. This is your

government. The Ombudsman did it. Everywhere I went for help. The Law

Society of Upper Canada did this. They faked documents for CSIS to keep criminal

drug-running, domestic terrorists RCMP and CSIS out of jail. So, there it is.

© 2018 Stephen O'Keefe

For more infomation >> Ontario SJTO/LTB inside access by my government landlord [2018-11-15] - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

Jan Cartoon | Learn with Tooth Brush # 36 - Colours for Kids to Learn - Kids Learning Videos - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Jan Cartoon | Learn with Tooth Brush # 36 - Colours for Kids to Learn - Kids Learning Videos - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

NT-Khám phá cà phê KOILANDS haloween cùng nhóm CAS [Nguyễn Tôn Quốc Tín] - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> NT-Khám phá cà phê KOILANDS haloween cùng nhóm CAS [Nguyễn Tôn Quốc Tín] - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Le prince William, face au harcèlement : ces scènes traumatiques qu'il n'a pas oubliées - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Le prince William, face au harcèlement : ces scènes traumatiques qu'il n'a pas oubliées - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Le prince William, face au harcèlement : ces scènes traumatiques qu'il n'a pas oubliées - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

PARIS VLOG - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> PARIS VLOG - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> PARIS VLOG - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Money for free - The basic income - VPRO documentary - 2014 - Duration: 48:40.

For more infomation >> Money for free - The basic income - VPRO documentary - 2014 - Duration: 48:40.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Money for free - The basic income - VPRO documentary - 2014 - Duration: 48:40.

-------------------------------------------

Laeticia Hallyday « zen », comment elle « se moque » de la contre-attaque de David et Laura Smet - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Laeticia Hallyday « zen », comment elle « se moque » de la contre-attaque de David et Laura Smet - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Laeticia Hallyday « zen », comment elle « se moque » de la contre-attaque de David et Laura Smet - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

The buddy Baby Born vs Meat Grinder | Kick The Buddy Game Funny 2019 Santa Edition - Duration: 13:16.

The buddy Baby Born vs Meat Grinder Kick The Buddy Game Funny 2019 Santa Edition

Ah

No oh the phone steady, I'm gonna take a bit of a nap

Good money where it'll good wedding friend good party box

This is not what I meant by being cut

That's my world

Instead

I'll check out some of your laps booty

What you wanna do

I think I need a transfusion

Splendid I

Don't like sharp things

Let me out of here this is a slice-of-life

TT stop go back to the Bates Motel

Hold on read the directions you're killing Keith

Money well spent

Thank you darling oh!

You're so cool

Way to go

Yeah

Whatever you'd like to do hey boss

That's my world sharing is caring

Yeah that word

You like to share Oh

Right

You got me oh

Yeah

La busca

Please not know please

Put it back yeah just put it back No

Something I said

Oh

Yeah

You know

I'm gonna check out some of the other apps all right

Look I gotta get here

For more infomation >> The buddy Baby Born vs Meat Grinder | Kick The Buddy Game Funny 2019 Santa Edition - Duration: 13:16.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> The buddy Baby Born vs Meat Grinder | Kick The Buddy Game Funny 2019 Santa Edition - Duration: 13:16.

-------------------------------------------

New VIDEO Cyril Hanouna s'attaque (encore) à Karine Ferri dans TPMP - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> New VIDEO Cyril Hanouna s'attaque (encore) à Karine Ferri dans TPMP - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> New VIDEO Cyril Hanouna s'attaque (encore) à Karine Ferri dans TPMP - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Revolutionize Your Productivity By Reducing Labor Costs & Decreasing Primer Dry Time.

For more infomation >> Revolutionize Your Productivity By Reducing Labor Costs & Decreasing Primer Dry Time.

-------------------------------------------

The Borromean Islands in Lake Maggiore - Italy - Duration: 12:17.

For more infomation >> The Borromean Islands in Lake Maggiore - Italy - Duration: 12:17.

-------------------------------------------

My new channel! Madzia advises... - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> My new channel! Madzia advises... - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Japanska jabuka kaki prvi plodovi - Duration: 7:43.

First fruits on my persimmon graft

Hi,

Now i will show you one persimmon graft

that i showed you earlier

and it have looked like this

this persimmon was grafted

by method of side grafting

and

after graft took i have

made cut on rootstock above graft so graft can better grow

but

this graft didn't grow much bigger in first grafting year

and until end of season graft was grown about 15-20 cm

and it's not a very big growth

but in second year after grafting

this graft was grown more than two meters in height

and in 2017 lateral branches have grown

and this year i had

first fruits on this persimmon graft.

Now you can see how this grafted persimmon looks today,

it's now about

three meters in height and maybe a bit higher than that

and i have fruits.

This is first time that this graft have fruits

and lots of fruits have dropped before ripening

and it was left about 5-6 ripe fruits.

Now you can see

how this grafted spot looks like now

here was rootstock branch

and i have side grafted this rootstock

and after graft took i have cut rootstock above graft

so grafted spot can heal good

here you can see where is cut done

and now this graft looks like one piece of branch

and

tree was very good grown now three years after grafting

and here on top you can see fruits.

I don't know which variety is this persimmon

and fruits are more flat shaped

i guess it's hiratana or

fuyu persimmon variety,

i am not sure

because i didn't tried to eat any fruit from this tree.

One fruit was early ripened this year

and

this fruit was soft and had reddish color

and ready to be eaten right away

and fruit had soft consistency,

this fruits on tree are still hard

i will wait all leafs to drop

you can see tree have still some leaves on

i will wait for first frost

and then i will pick harvest all fruits

and then i will know is it this

astringent or non astringent persimmon variety.

Here i have three fruits

and here i have one more fruit,

there was a lots of fruits on beginning

but

i guess because tree is young

that is reason that

much fruits have dropped earlier.

Here you can see one this years graft

this rootstock was grafted by bark grafting method,

i have used two bud sticks

and you can see significant difference in growth

this grafted scion wood has max

about 5 cm growth

and this one on left side

you can see how big has grown this one

in this first year after grafting

you can see

it's about 2 meters in height

and here graft have lateral branches

so

I assume that next year I will have some fruits on this branch

and this branch here

has grown to the side and has thicker buds on top

so it is possible that next year will be a certain flower

on this grafted persimmon

and this should be non astringent persimmon variety,

I have not had the fruits of that variety

so that for a couple of years I will see how the fruits look.

Once again i will show you this fruits,

this one fruit

that i have harvested earlier

was about 360 grams.

This year on my persimmon trees

i have smaller and bigger fruits

and average weight about 150-200 grams.

Now i will show you

this one branch over here

that is five years old persimmon graft

and i have few fruits on this persimmon graft

this fruits are very big

this one is 400-500 grams

and maybe over 500g weight

i have here four orange colored fruits

and this reddish fruit

this is ripe fruit

i will press a bit so you can see that fruit is soft on touch

and this fruit is ready for eating

and this other fruits on this graft

are ready to be eaten when are soft

if we tries to eat this fruits

they would be astringent

and this fruit that has ripened earlier

this fruit would not be astringent

although the same persimmon variety.

This grafted persimmon

is grafted

about five years ago

and as you can see

diameter of this rootstock is still very thin

and for a period of five years it's not grown thicker then my finger.

I have fruits on this graft every year

there are about 5-10 fruits

and is heavy load for this small branch

and this graft that i have shown you earlier

it grew three years in 3-4 times thicker

and grown in high and got thicker.

Once again you can see fruits on this graft

in one on my next videos

i will show you different variety persimmon fruits

so you can see differences between fruits.

And this was video

about grafted persimmon

and this graft had first fruits three years after grafting,

bye.

For more infomation >> Japanska jabuka kaki prvi plodovi - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Rich Roll, Scott Jurek, and other inspiring vegan ultramarathon athletes (Vegan Expo) - Duration: 14:04.

Oh guys too much food I can't choose I don't know what I want to eat I want to eat everything

hey guys it's a day after my race I was specially here this weekend for the

race and also this Vegan Expo because it's very famous it's the biggest Vegan Expo in New Zealand

and Christchurch it's the city with the most important vegetarian and vegan community so it's very very nice

and I'm so excited by this food Yummy :D

(Brownie with berries and coconut cream)

Yeah guys it's Yannick again it's my last meal of the day

I took to finish this day

A tempeh burger the name it's tempehtation

with the cashew cream tempeh of course salad

with a chumichurri sauce (sorry for the pronounciation)

it's an Argentian BBQ sauce with vinegar parsley garlic

and all the things but I forgot sorry that's a like Argentina

It's an Argentinian bbq's sauce it's a special sauce from Argentina the guy was

from Argentina so great so friendly

That is Baked tempeh and a Fired Tempeh and I already

taste pretty really very good

Hey guys it's time to lunch again it's my lunch day

I eat all of day

All this day and this one it's an Oliebellen it's a Dutch pastry

A kind of doughnut Christmas doughnut makes with gluten-free with some

raisins cinnamon spice Christmas spices

and this one the name is Shoarma and it makes with flatbread

And the main it's a

fake meat like Veg meat made with oats with mesclun salad

and chili and garlic sauce and vegan mayonnaise and

yeah I'm so excited for

eating that

the doughnut it's gorgeous it's amazing

it reminds me the doughnuts of my mother

when I was child it's really really good and I love really full in love of the cinnamon

it's heaven on earth seriously

I used to not eat any sugar it's not very

sweety but only a little white sugar on the top

but anyway yesterday it was a very tough race so it's my reward guys

reward it's very essential after a big competition or a big challenge

so give you a reward because you deserve it if you do great things you deserve a

reward always

hey guys it's Yannick again

I want to share with you my feeling about the vegan expo in Christchurch

It was so amazing I already was twice Vegan expo in France

The Veggie World but this

time was completely different because a lot of cooked food so many choices

I couldn't eat everything of course and I ate believe me

I shared with you so you can see

And yeah I saw 4 public speaking

One was with Doctor Matthew Hobbs

it's about the benefits of vegans plant diets and the scientific facts

it makes me think about Doctor Colin Campbell this doctor

Dr. Campbell he's a famous American

vegan doctor he started doing extensive research in 1970's

because of him or with him

I switched from vegetarian to vegan and

yeah it opened my heart opened my eyes about Vegan food and many

many benefits and he compared the American diet and the Chinese diet in 1970's

so not a lot cancers and now

The last research was about 10 years ago I think

In China the cancers increase a lot because Mcdonald arrived KFC and coca-cola

so now they have same level of cancer than America

(Rich Roll before training and "normal diet") :O

(Rich Roll after training and Vegan diet) ;)

(Scott Jurek Ultra Runner Vegan = Legend)

The second talk was with Matthew Hobbs as well

it's about how to eat a vegan diet so some tricks

And some recipe very easy to understand so I learned a lot specially in the basis

and because I learned about the good fat and bad fat

so the third talk was with Rowan Taylor

And it was about beyond animals farming and it

was so great really really liked this presentation because it's all about how

to shift our actual state to the vegan state

for the agriculture water everything

and very good example so yes it's a lot of job but work

if everybody agree government associations and

everything else we can do it we can the change the world all together

It's my wish for this Earth

because I'm an Earth lover as you know now and I really want to help

I'll do everything in my power in my heart to do this work as well

hope you believe in me because I believe in you so keep being great you can do it

And the last talk was with Kim Taylor

An American lawyer

And she talked about the Vegan beyond the plates

And we learned a lot of new things even me I didn't know

Like in the toothpaste they put some bones

most of the brands do that and we don't know because it's not the ingredients

And if they want they just don't write the information so

you don't know I don't know everybody don't know

but actually we brush our teeth with some bones animals so I'm very

disgusted but I need to check more now

She advised us so many things

and everybody every public speaker was very very interesting and

great so I shared with you or we shared with you these information and parts of these public speaking

See you next Saturday keep being great bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét