Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 18 2018

Say, if everything was thrown away

Would living with a smile be easier?

Because my chest is hurting again

Don't say anything more

English translation by OccasionalSubs

Say, if everything was forgotten,

would living without crying also be easier?

But I can't do things like that

so don't show me anything more

No matter how close I get to you,

My heart is just one

It's awful, it's awful, I'd rather you

Destroy my body, tear it to shreds, do as you please

Even if I scream, squirm, cause my eyelids to swell

You still hold me tight, you won't let go

So it's okay

It's okay

Say, if my wish is granted,

I'd want the same thing as you

But because I don't exist

Well, at least come over here

No matter how much I'm loved by you

My heart is just one

Stop it, stop it, don't be so kind

Whatever I do, I can't understand

It hurts, it hurts, teach me with words

I don't know this, don't leave me alone

It's awful, it's so awful, I'd rather you

Destroy my body, tear it to shreds, do as you please

Even if I scream, squirm, and cause my eyelids to swell,

You still hold me tight, you won't let go

So it's okay

It's okay

Say, if I had a heart

How would I find it?

Smiling a little, you say

"Well, about that, it's right here."

For more infomation >> Kokoronashi (A Keith / Klance Animatic) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

RV Life - SNL - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> RV Life - SNL - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ella Mai: Trip (Live) - SNL - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Ella Mai: Trip (Live) - SNL - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Allen v Robertson QF F4 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 15:28.

For more infomation >> Allen v Robertson QF F4 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 15:28.

-------------------------------------------

Hawkins v Allen F2 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 14:31.

For more infomation >> Hawkins v Allen F2 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 14:31.

-------------------------------------------

Allen v Wilson SF F3 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 17:08.

For more infomation >> Allen v Wilson SF F3 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 17:08.

-------------------------------------------

Selby v Robertson F6 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 11:09.

For more infomation >> Selby v Robertson F6 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

Allen v Robertson QF F6 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 13:43.

For more infomation >> Allen v Robertson QF F6 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 13:43.

-------------------------------------------

O'Sullivan v Higgins QF F8 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 16:13.

For more infomation >> O'Sullivan v Higgins QF F8 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 16:13.

-------------------------------------------

Allen v Wilson SF F9 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 15:11.

For more infomation >> Allen v Wilson SF F9 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

Allen v Wilson SF F4 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 9:31.

For more infomation >> Allen v Wilson SF F4 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

Allen TOTAL CLEARANCE 2018 Champion of Champions v Hawkins F1 - Duration: 10:10.

For more infomation >> Allen TOTAL CLEARANCE 2018 Champion of Champions v Hawkins F1 - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Trump v Wilson QF F4 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 14:37.

For more infomation >> Trump v Wilson QF F4 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

Hawkins v Allen F5 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 9:49.

For more infomation >> Hawkins v Allen F5 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

Allen v Robertson QF F8 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> Allen v Robertson QF F8 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

Allen v Wilson SF Mid Session 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Allen v Wilson SF Mid Session 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

O'Sullivan v Higgins QF F1 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 15:34.

For more infomation >> O'Sullivan v Higgins QF F1 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

Hawkins v Allen F6 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 7:33.

For more infomation >> Hawkins v Allen F6 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Allen v Wilson SF F5 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 21:00.

For more infomation >> Allen v Wilson SF F5 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 21:00.

-------------------------------------------

Allen v Wilson SF F7 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Allen v Wilson SF F7 2018 Champion of Champions - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Le omelie domenicali | don Giuseppe Agnello, XXXIII Domenica del T.O. (anno B) - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> Le omelie domenicali | don Giuseppe Agnello, XXXIII Domenica del T.O. (anno B) - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

War Thunder gameplay en español. # 1.83 MASTERS OF THE SEA TERRESTRES REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 3:26:09.

For more infomation >> War Thunder gameplay en español. # 1.83 MASTERS OF THE SEA TERRESTRES REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 3:26:09.

-------------------------------------------

📌 Two times Giveaway time (Sorry only for the Dutch) #1 👍 - Duration: 3:47.

I am sorry to say, but this giveaway is only for people living in the Netherlands!

For more infomation >> 📌 Two times Giveaway time (Sorry only for the Dutch) #1 👍 - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

YUGI H5 - Chiến thuật max bựa khổng thể phá giải của 1 VIP server China - Thầnbài.vn YugiH5 - Duration: 12:58.

For more infomation >> YUGI H5 - Chiến thuật max bựa khổng thể phá giải của 1 VIP server China - Thầnbài.vn YugiH5 - Duration: 12:58.

-------------------------------------------

雖敗猶榮!孫儷鄧超憾別金馬獎,鄧超的一個表情卻成了最大看點 - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> 雖敗猶榮!孫儷鄧超憾別金馬獎,鄧超的一個表情卻成了最大看點 - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

周迅拍完电影后,大家都想要她身上的一件针织衫 - Duration: 12:00.

For more infomation >> 周迅拍完电影后,大家都想要她身上的一件针织衫 - Duration: 12:00.

-------------------------------------------

Описание картины Бориса Кустодиева «Купальщицы» - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Описание картины Бориса Кустодиева «Купальщицы» - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Sand Wild animals finger family song for children | Nursery Rhymes,Gorilla,Tiger,Lion,kids,toddlers - Duration: 3:22.

Wild animals finger family song for children

For more infomation >> Sand Wild animals finger family song for children | Nursery Rhymes,Gorilla,Tiger,Lion,kids,toddlers - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Sand Wild animals finger family song for children | Nursery Rhymes,Gorilla,Tiger,Lion,kids,toddlers - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Treestand Hunting Tip for Deer Hunters

For more infomation >> Treestand Hunting Tip for Deer Hunters

-------------------------------------------

大注目のフォーカル「ユートピアM」を搭載。プラグ&プレイストア千葉北店デモカー試聴レビュー - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> 大注目のフォーカル「ユートピアM」を搭載。プラグ&プレイストア千葉北店デモカー試聴レビュー - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

Kokoronashi (A Keith / Klance Animatic) - Duration: 4:57.

Say, if everything was thrown away

Would living with a smile be easier?

Because my chest is hurting again

Don't say anything more

English translation by OccasionalSubs

Say, if everything was forgotten,

would living without crying also be easier?

But I can't do things like that

so don't show me anything more

No matter how close I get to you,

My heart is just one

It's awful, it's awful, I'd rather you

Destroy my body, tear it to shreds, do as you please

Even if I scream, squirm, cause my eyelids to swell

You still hold me tight, you won't let go

So it's okay

It's okay

Say, if my wish is granted,

I'd want the same thing as you

But because I don't exist

Well, at least come over here

No matter how much I'm loved by you

My heart is just one

Stop it, stop it, don't be so kind

Whatever I do, I can't understand

It hurts, it hurts, teach me with words

I don't know this, don't leave me alone

It's awful, it's so awful, I'd rather you

Destroy my body, tear it to shreds, do as you please

Even if I scream, squirm, and cause my eyelids to swell,

You still hold me tight, you won't let go

So it's okay

It's okay

Say, if I had a heart

How would I find it?

Smiling a little, you say

"Well, about that, it's right here."

For more infomation >> Kokoronashi (A Keith / Klance Animatic) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

My Thoughts on Marina Joyce's Mental Health and Drug Use - Duration: 11:10.

honestly you can never trust someone who tries to expose someone a spreads drama

about them it's just the most incorrect way to live and it's very against the

will of my religion that I believe in

damning me and all sorts of stuff ask me about the mental health of marina Joyce

everybody this is Chris from the rewired soul where we talk about the problem but

focus on the solution and if you're new to my channel my channel is all about

mental health and what I like to do is pull different topics from the YouTube

community they're trying to teach you how to improve your mental and emotional

well-being the last three videos three different setups we're getting a little

bit closer so this is not the final setup but check out my background

we got Wyatt right here rocking a beautiful Christmas sweater do we got

Maya looking amazing with those big gorgeous eyes isn't that great

anyways let's jump into this video topic so yeah I love all of you so much so so

so much a lot of you recommend you know videos that you want me to do or things

to talk about typically what I make videos aside okay so these are things

that people might be able to relate to you they might know someone in their

life like this it might be struggling not a way to teach you how to improve

your mental health loved one or whatever it may be so when it comes to the marina

joys it's a little bit a little bit different so I just want to throw out a

few disclaimers like this video is gonna be a little bit different I'm just gonna

be talking about my thoughts you'll see like if you've been around my channel

for a while this is gonna be a little bit different but yeah just based on

what I know about marina joys and the situation going on I'm just gonna give

my opinion like yo Chris what are your thoughts like you talk about mental

health you are a recovering drug alcohol like do you think she's on drugs like

what do you think so this video is just my thoughts I don't know Marina

Joyce I don't have anything so I guess the first thing that we'll talk about is

you know a lot of you have come here from my Bobby burns video so what's the

difference between Bobby burns and marina Joyce well the difference is

Bobby burns nothing but pictures of videos of him you know with marina Joyce

if I speculated about her doing substances like anyway so the first

video that people sent me was from who's this guy drew is sharing yo-yo ah

today's video is gonna be a very serious video so Jewish I guess is when I'm

marina Joyce's friends now the only thing a Joyce was all these things I

watch like the Philip DeFranco interview with him and all these conspiracy things

going around that's all I knew and seeing drew is Sharon's video so drew is

showing was talking about how they do drugs together like they did like you

know I will say this like I don't know what the point of druish arias video is

like videos I watched videos I don't know the dude does a lot of drugs was he

using with Marina Joyce maybe I don't know it's possible I like his video just

did not need to exist at all I think it's important to realize that I don't

know when people you know come out and they're like oh you know I'm worried or

I just want to say this like it didn't seem like it came from a place of

concern or anything like that

I come from a place of concern you know what I mean I usually stay feel like

someone's life is in danger for example going back to Bobby burns the dude was

in a car accident right so it's like you watch this person spiral out of control

okay I'm just gonna watch and let you do your thing but as soon as it becomes

life-threatening for you of somebody else that's where the issue is

but with Jewish air and bringing this up about marina Joyce I haven't seen her or

heard of her doing anything that could potentially be life-threatening now

unless she is abusing substances so marina Joyce just made a video called

the real truth I think it was and that's the one not a lot of people recommend it

to me people you know message me and say you know drawers you think she's on

drugs what do you think maybe

medications I don't drink alcohol I don't smoke I don't do anything by the

way I just want to make that clear to

you I'm pure I'm completely clean the only

thing I do is take medications more normal just personal experience is

difficult which medications they might be like if she was somebody who was

bipolar she might have been taking lithium and that's why she was that

robotic but like something like you know benzodiazepines like xanax valium those

things can do that as well but here's what we got to realize is that even if

it's a prescription medication it doesn't mean you can't abuse it okay so

oh yeah it's impossible to abuse a prescription medication like what like

if you look the statistics in the United States like there are more overdose

deaths involving prescription medications than any other drugs out

there all right so don't get it twisted it just because

it's prescription medications there's nothing that can happen with

like those are the worst drugs now now here's the part here's the part that

kind of rubs me the wrong way is the Buddhism aspect okay if you are really

looking for guidance then if you buy like a Buddhist book they have a lot of

information that guides you to live a very happy life if you're willing to

read a lot of people who are into you know just Buddhist philosophy

enlightenment meditation you know next level consciousness all a lot of them do

experiment with psychedelics like one of my favorite authors out there is sam

harris he has a mess of psychedelics in a while but you hear of a lot of people

who are you know trying to you know like some of them do experiment with those so

the fact that like drew was saying that you know the drugs they were doing like

a psychedelic does have some kind of thing with buddhism but let me tell you

guys right now read books about it like I talked to people I talk to people have

been practicing meditation and the Buddhist traditions like all of these

things like one of my favorite alternatives to 12-step programs is

refuge recovery because they use Buddhist philosophy they use the the

Four Noble Truths and the Eightfold Path somebody like marina Joyce I'm seen I'm

like I don't think you know anything about Buddhism it's really interesting

to me because no with Buddhist philosophy and stuff but I don't think

there's marina Joyce but I will mention people like Jim Carrey right we can tell

they got this a little bit of enlightenment another great example is

fouseytube okay and sometimes when people get this kind of clarity like

they seem like off the rails but I don't see that same

thing with marina Joyce right right I can do a whole nother video series about

this but marina Joyce it just sounds like she's like Buddhism seems kind of

cool I'm gonna talk about that but I don't think she actually knows that much

about Buddhism now lastly lastly does marina Joyce have mental health issues

maybe maybe or maybe she's just the genius and needs to pay her bills and

she's playing everybody that is very well possible like I just sat down and

just like scrolled through her videos and look at her reviews all right so if

you look like a couple of videos ago where she was talking about dear haters

say Marina Joyce hundreds of thousands of views James Charles makeup tutorial

did pretty normal in it before that she did some other makeup videos acted

pretty normal of it got a fraction of the views her newest video is on track

to get a lot of views and all of you sent it to me this is something that my

mom and I talked about in our Jake Paul video this is what we call positive

reinforcement now think about it if you are a youtuber and every time you acted

kind of weird kind of off or anything like look at the most popular video like

45 million views what did you do the views okay but here's the thing that

I'll say like I don't think she's hurting anybody like maybe this is just

kind of like a performance art I don't know here's the thing at the end of the

day like even if she's not like practicing like Buddhist philosophy she

says a lot of nice stuff I just like love each other be nice how about

homeless people like I can't argue with that

you know she's just like you know what on YouTube just do it some weird stuff

telling you be nice to your fellow humans go for it anyways those those are

my those are my thoughts on something like crazy happens like I said

this video is a little bit different because these are just my thoughts with

a very little information we have like at the end of the day I think the one

thing that we can conclude is Gomes views which makes videos like that

alright anyways that's all for this video if you have any you know if any

thoughts anything that you would like to add to this conversation leave it down

in the comments below I'd love to hear your thoughts alright anyways that's all

I got for this video if you like this video please give it a thumbs up if

you're new make sure you subscribe and bring that notification bell because I

make a ton of videos and a huge huge huge thank you to everybody supporting

the channel on patreon you are all amazing you would like to get some

exclusive content and all sort of other good perks up on patreon and click the

top right there alright thanks so much for watching I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> My Thoughts on Marina Joyce's Mental Health and Drug Use - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

War Thunder gameplay en español. # 1.83 MASTERS OF THE SEA TERRESTRES REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 3:26:09.

For more infomation >> War Thunder gameplay en español. # 1.83 MASTERS OF THE SEA TERRESTRES REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 3:26:09.

-------------------------------------------

| Just Chillin | @KhoaiToo on twitchtv - mixer - twitter - Duration: 2:45:16.

For more infomation >> | Just Chillin | @KhoaiToo on twitchtv - mixer - twitter - Duration: 2:45:16.

-------------------------------------------

Catholic Mass for November 18, 2018: The Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time - Duration: 28:31.

(gentle piano music)

♪ Here in this place, new light is streaming ♪

♪ Now is the darkness vanished away ♪

♪ See in this space, our fears and our dreamings ♪

♪ Brought here to you in the light of this day ♪

♪ Gather our sin, the lost and forsaken ♪

♪ Gather our sin, the blind and the lame ♪

♪ Call to us now and we shall awaken ♪

♪ We shall arise at the sound of our name ♪

- In the name of the father, and of the son,

and of the holy spirit.

- [Congregation] Amen.

- The lord be with you.

- [Congregation] And with your spirit.

- Our God comes with great power and glory to save us,

so let us now prepare ourselves for God's coming

in these sacred mysteries.

- Lord Jesus, you will come in glory, lord, have mercy.

- [Congregation] Lord have mercy.

- Christ Jesus, you gather your people

from the ends of the earth in your peace.

Christ, have mercy.

- [Congregation] Christ, have mercy.

- Lord Jesus, your words will not pass away.

Lord, have mercy.

- [Congregation] Lord, have mercy.

- May almighty God have mercy on us,

forgive us our sins, and bring us to life everlasting.

Glory to God in the highest,

and on earth, peace to be people of good will.

We praise you, we bless you, we adore you,

we glorify you, we give you thanks for your great glory.

Lord, God, heavenly king, oh God almighty father.

Lord, Jesus Christ, only begotten son.

Lord, God, lamb of God, son of the father.

You take away the sins of the world.

Have mercy on us.

You take away the sins of the world.

Receive our prayer.

You are seated at the right hand of the father.

Have mercy on us, for you alone are the holy one.

You alone are the lord.

You alone are the most high, Jesus Christ.

With the holy spirit and the glory of God, the father, amen.

Let us pray.

Grant us, we pray, oh lord, our God,

the constant gladness of being devoted to you.

For it is full and lasting happiness to serve with constancy

the author of all that is good.

Through our lord, Jesus Christ, your son,

who lives and reigns with you in the unity

of the holy spirit, one God forever and ever, amen.

- Our reading from the book of the prophet, Daniel.

In those days, I, Daniel, heard the word of the lord.

At that time, this shall arise Michael, the great prince,

guardian of your people.

It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress,

since nations began until that time.

At that time, your people shall escape.

Everyone who is found written in the book.

Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth

shall awake.

Some shall live forever.

Others shall be in everlasting horror and disgrace.

But the wise shall shine brightly

like the splendor of the firmament.

And those who lead the many to justice

shall be like the stars forever.

The word of the lord.

- [Congregation] Thanks be to God.

(gentle piano music)

♪ You are my inheritance, oh lord ♪

♪ You are my inheritance, oh lord ♪

♪ You are my inheritance, oh lord ♪

♪ You are my inheritance, oh lord ♪

♪ Oh lord, my allotted portion and my cup ♪

♪ You it is who holds fast my lot ♪

♪ I set the lord ever before me ♪

♪ With him at my right hand, I shall not be disturbed ♪

♪ You are my inheritance, oh lord ♪

♪ You are my inheritance, oh lord ♪

- Our reading from the letter to the Hebrews.

Brothers and sisters, every priest stands daily

at his ministry, offering frequently those same sacrifices

that can never take away sins.

But this one offered one sacrifice for sins,

and took his seat forever at the right hand of God.

Now he waits until his enemies are made his footstool.

For by one offering, he has made perfect forever

those who are being consecrated.

Where there is forgiveness of these,

there is no longer offering for sin.

The word of the lord.

- [Congregation] Thanks be to God.

(gentle piano music)

♪ Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah ♪

♪ Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah ♪

♪ Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah ♪

♪ Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah ♪

- The lord be with you.

(congregation murmurs)

Our reading from the holy gospel according to Mark.

- [Congregation] Praise the lord.

- Jesus said to his disciples, in those days,

after that jubilation, the sun will be darkened,

and the moon will not give its light.

And the stars will be falling from the sky,

and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.

And then you will see the son of man coming in the clouds

with great power and glory.

And then he will send out the angels and gather his elect

from the four winds, from the ends of the earth

to the end of the sky.

Learn a lesson from the fig tree.

When its branch becomes tender and sprouts leaves,

you know that summer is near.

In the same way, when you see these things happening,

know that he is near at the gates.

Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away

until all these things have taken place.

Heaven and earth will pass away,

but my words will not pass away.

But of that day or hour, no one knows,

neither the angels in heaven nor the son,

but only the father.

The gospel of the lord.

- [Congregation] Praise to you, lord, Jesus Christ.

- That fake newspaper called the National Inquirer

has a tagline.

We know what the tagline is.

Inquiring minds want to know, okay?

It's part of the human condition.

We want to know.

Especially knowing when we watch the television station

or the weather channel, when bad weather is coming our way,

we want to know.

We want to be prepared.

And so, you know, Jesus is talking about the things

that are gonna happen as part of being prepared,

that are gonna happen before the final coming,

his second coming.

And he tells of the events that will immediately precede,

and they really don't sounds too good.

However, for those people who are followers of the lord,

it's going to be a great time.

Those who are his disciples, the faithful,

they will have nothing to worry about.

Jesus said, he will send out the angels

and he will gather his elect from the four winds,

from the ends of the earth to the end of the sky.

So all of those doomed people out there

who are prophets of doom, who are saying that we've gotta

be prepared, we've gotta fight and all this kind of stuff.

We have to fight with love.

And with fighting with love, then, we're letting

the love of God live through us,

and that's how we will be prepared.

So we won't have to fear the second coming

because for those people who are of faith,

it's gonna be a glorious time.

The lord's gonna gather us up together again.

But as to when this will happen, we don't know.

We don't know the day or the hour.

So any time that you hear something from somebody

who claims that they know when Jesus is coming again,

it's a bunch of baloney, right?

Right?

Because even Jesus said in the gospel,

but of that day or hour, no one knows.

Do we trust in Jesus?

Of course we do.

Do we trust that he knows right here

that he even doesn't know?

He says neither the angels in the heaven nor the son,

but only the father knows that time.

And so we should be people, then, who don't live in fear.

That we're not afraid.

Because we are people of the word of God.

We trust in his word.

We trust that he loves us.

We trust that he's not out to get us.

And so that second coming should not be a time

of fear for us.

It should be a time of joy.

Joyful expectation.

'Cause the God who loves each one of us,

the God who created each on of us,

the God who loves us unconditionally is the God

who is gonna bring us home.

St. Paul says that while we're here,

we are people who walk by faith and not by sight.

Okay, we don't know the day or the hour.

We don't know what's gonna happen or what's going to be,

what the kingdom of God is gonna be like

once we get to heaven, we don't know that.

But while we're here, we're people who walk by faith.

And we show that, then.

We show that by living not in fear.

Not in fear of the God of love and mercy,

but in confidence of his love and mercy.

One of the songs that's one of my favorite songs is called,

You Are Mine by David Haas.

And the refrain of that song really kinda

puts it all together.

So I'd like our music ministry to help me here

as we, if you know this, sing the refrain, all right?

♪ Do not be afraid, I am with you ♪

♪ I have called you each by name ♪

♪ Come and follow me ♪

♪ I will bring you home ♪

♪ I love you and you are mine ♪

And because of that, we do not fear.

Amen.

Together we profess our faith using the apostle's creed.

I believe in God, the father almighty,

creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ,

his only son, our lord, who was conceived of the holy spirit

born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate,

was crucified, died, and was buried.

He descended into hell.

On the third day, he rose again from the dead.

He ascended into heaven

and is seated at the right hand of God, the father almighty.

From there, he will come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the holy spirit, the holy Catholic Church,

the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins,

the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting, amen.

To God, who is our life and our hope, let us pray.

- That all who serve the church may proclaim

the gospel of forgiveness and mercy, we pray to the lord.

- Lord, hear our prayer.

- That all peoples of the world may put aside mistrust,

prejudice, and hatred, and created God's kingdom

of justice and reconciliation, we pray to the lord.

- Lord, hear our prayer.

- That all who are experiencing traumatic changes

in their lives may realize the hope of Christ

who accompanies them on their journeys, we pray to the lord.

- Lord, hear our prayer.

- That those who fight and suffer for justice

may shine like the stars of the firmament,

inspiring us to join them in their efforts,

we pray to the lord.

- Lord, hear our prayer.

Oh God, you are the beginning and the end

of all things and seasons.

Hear these prayers we offer in the hope of your mercy,

as we live in joyful expectation of your eternal reign

of peace.

We pray through Christ our lord, amen.

(gentle piano music)

- Thank you.

- Thank you.

Pray, my sisters and brothers, that my sacrifice and yours

may be acceptable to God, the almighty father.

- [Congregation] May the lord accept our sacrifice

of our sins, to replace them with glory in his name,

and in the holy spirit.

- Grant, oh lord, we pray that what we offer in the sight

of your majesty may obtain for us the grace

of being devoted to you, and gain us the prize

of everlasting happiness through Christ, our lord.

- [Congregation] Amen.

- The lord be with you.

- [Congregation] And in the spirit.

- Lift up your hearts.

(congregation murmurs)

Let us give thanks to the lord, our God.

- [Congregation] He is not against us.

- It is truly right and just, our duty and our salvation

always and everywhere to give you thanks, lord,

holy father, almighty and eternal God.

For you so loved the world that in your mercy,

you sent us the redeemer to live like us in all things

but sin, so that you might love in us

what you loved in your son by whose obedience

we have been restored to those gifts of yours

that by sinning, we had lost in disobedience.

And so lord, with all the angels and saints,

we too give you thanks as an exaltation we acclaim.

(uplifting piano music)

♪ Holy, holy, holy lord, God above ♪

♪ Heaven and earth are full of their glory ♪

♪ Hosanna in the highest ♪

♪ Hosanna in the highest ♪

♪ Blessed is he, blessed is he ♪

♪ Who comes in the name of the lord ♪

♪ Hosanna in the highest ♪

♪ Hosanna in the highest ♪

♪ Hosanna in the highest ♪

♪ Hosanna in the highest ♪

- You are indeed holy, oh lord, the fount of all holiness.

Make holy, therefore, these gifts, we pray

by sending down your spirit upon them like the dew fall

so that they may become for us the body and blood

of our lord, Jesus Christ.

At the time he was betrayed and entered willingly

into his passion, he took bread, and giving thanks,

broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying,

take this, all of you, and eat of it,

for this is my body which will be given up for you.

In a similar way, when supper was ended,

he took the chalice, and once more, giving thanks,

he gave it to his disciples, saying, take this,

all of you, and drink from it, for this is the chalice

of my blood, the blood of the new and eternal covenant,

which will be poured out for you and for many

for the forgiveness of sins.

Do this in memory of me.

♪ The mystery of faith ♪

(uplifting piano music)

♪ When we eat this bread and drink this cup ♪

♪ We proclaim your death, oh lord ♪

♪ Until you come again ♪

- Therefore as we celebrate the memorial of his death

and resurrection, we offer you, lord, the bread of life

and the chalice of salvation, giving thanks that you

have held us worthy to be in your presence,

and minister to you.

Humbly, we pray that partaking of the body and blood

of Christ, we may be gathered into one by the holy spirit.

Remember, lord, your church spread throughout the world

and bring her to the fullness of charity,

to gather with Francis, our Pope, George Leo, our Bishop,

all the clergy and all your people.

Remember also our brothers and sisters

who have fallen asleep in the hope of the resurrection,

and all who have died in your mercy.

Welcome them into the light of your face.

Have mercy on us all, we pray, that with the blessed

Virgin Mary, mother of God, with Joseph, her loving husband,

with the blessed apostles, the martyrs,

and all the saints who have pleased you throughout the ages,

we may merit to be coheirs to eternal life,

and may praise and glorify you through your son,

Jesus Christ.

♪ Through him and with him and in him ♪

♪ Oh God, almighty father ♪

♪ In the unity of the holy spirit ♪

♪ All glory and honor is yours ♪

♪ Forever and ever ♪

♪ Amen, amen, amen, amen ♪

♪ Amen, amen, amen, amen ♪

- At the savior's command, informed by divine teaching,

we dare to pray.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,

and forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Deliver us, lord, we pray from every evil.

Graciously grant peace in our days

that by the help of your mercy, we may be always

free from sin and safe from all distress

as we await the blessed hope and the coming of our savior,

Jesus Christ.

(congregation murmurs)

Lord, Jesus Christ, who said to your apostles,

peace, I leave you, my peace, I give you.

Look not on our sins, but on the faith of your church.

Then graciously grant her peace and unity

in accordance with your will, who live and reign

forever and ever.

- [Congregation] Amen.

- The peace of the lord be with you always.

- [Congregation] And in the spirit.

- Let us offer one another the peace of Christ.

Peace be with you, thank you.

(gentle piano music)

♪ Lamb of God ♪

♪ You take away the sins of the world ♪

♪ Have mercy on us ♪

♪ Lamb of God ♪

♪ You take away the sins of the world ♪

♪ Have mercy on us ♪

♪ Lamb of God ♪

♪ You take away the sins of the world ♪

♪ Grant us peace ♪

- Behold, the lamb of God.

Behold him who takes away the sins of the world.

Blessed are those called to the supper of the lamb.

Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof,

but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.

(gentle piano music)

♪ Longing for light, we wait in darkness ♪

♪ Longing for truth, we turn to you ♪

♪ Make us your own, your holy people ♪

♪ Light for the world to see ♪

♪ Christ, be our light ♪

♪ Shine in our hearts ♪

♪ Shine through the darkness ♪

♪ Christ, be our light ♪

♪ Shine in your church ♪

♪ Gather today ♪

♪ Longing for peace, our world is troubled ♪

♪ Longing for hope, many despair ♪

♪ Your word alone has power to save us ♪

♪ Make us your living voice ♪

♪ Christ, be our light ♪

♪ Shine in our hearts ♪

♪ Shine through the darkness ♪

♪ Christ, be our light ♪

♪ Shine in your church ♪

♪ Gather today ♪

- Let us pray.

We have partaken of the gifts of this sacred ministry,

humbly imploring, oh lord, that what your son commanded us

to do in memory of him may bring us growth in charity

through Christ, our lord.

- [Congregation] Amen.

- We wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving this Thursday

as we come together and give thanks to God

for the gifts that he's given us.

And we also remember to continue to pray for any increase

in vocations to the priesthood.

Religious life, married life, decanted that hearts

may be open to the lord and give of themselves

in thanksgiving to God as well.

The lord be with you.

- [Congregation] And with your spirit.

- May our loving God bless you.

The father, and the son, and the holy spirit.

- [Congregation] Amen.

- Go in peace and announce the gospel of the lord.

- [All] Thanks be to God.

(uplifting piano music)

♪ Go make of all disciples ♪

♪ We hear the call, oh lord ♪

♪ That comes from you, our father ♪

♪ In your eternal word ♪

♪ Inspire our ways of learning ♪

♪ Through earnest, fervent prayer ♪

♪ And let our daily living ♪

♪ Reveal you everywhere ♪

♪ Go make of all disciples ♪

♪ Baptizing in the name ♪

♪ Of father, son, and spirit ♪

♪ From age to age, the same ♪

♪ We call each new disciple ♪

♪ To follow you, oh lord ♪

♪ Redeeming soul and body ♪

♪ By water and the word ♪

(gentle piano music)

For more infomation >> Catholic Mass for November 18, 2018: The Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

4Minute Analysis: 4Minute's Success From Balancing Concepts of Sexualization and Innocence - Duration: 5:35.

In Korean popular music, girl groups are expected to meet a standard of sexiness while maintaining

an image of purity and virtue due to Korean conservatism.

Although 4minute as a group showed hypersexualization through fragmentation, male gaze or perspective,

and often sexualized choreography, the group member, Hyuna, gained recognition as a solo

artist by embracing sexualization in hopes of empowering women, leading her to become

a sex icon instead of a role model in Korea.

In addition, her star identity has led to controversies in her career, since cultural

societal values continue to conflict with public desires.

A narrow window exists for female sexuality within the Korean entertainment industry,

where "K-pop girl groups…positioned between the twin dangers of promiscuity and chastity"

. 4Minute gained popularity by embodying female sexuality in Korea, emphasized by "revealing

costumes, erotic choreographies…as well as depictions of sexual suggestiveness"

coupled with heavy fragmentation and male gaze used in music videos, which was just

sexy enough to leave the audience excited but not scandalized.

The ability to reach this level, but not go above it was a key component in their success

in the industry, contrasting with groups such as Stellar and Evol who failed to maintain

this crucial balance.

Stellar failed to placate conservative values when performing their hypersexualized concepts

and Evol failed to reach a level of sexiness and desirability that kept the audience enticed.

This shows the necessity for "stars [to] represent typical ways of behaving, feeling

and thinking in contemporary society, ways that have been socially, culturally, and historically

constructed."

a concept that 4Minute was able to thrive in by remaining "sexy in public display

but not promiscuous in real life, charismatic and mysterious in the limelight but friendly

and personable off stage".

While Stellar and Evol also attempted, 4Minute succeeded in balancing the concepts of sexiness

through their performance genre and innocence through their off-stage personalities.

Further embracing the concept of sexiness, Hyuna branched off from 4Minute and transformed

herself into a sex icon, as the demand for female empowerment through sexualization has

risen over the years.

Despite the reality that female empowerment cannot actually exist through sexual and self

objectification, the perception of it by the mass audience holds true.

Because of this belief, Hyuna was able to propel her career through solo projects and

commercial films by performing highly sexualized songs and dances based around concepts of

virginity, desire, and love.

In majority of her music videos like "Roll Deep", the sexual energy and the "good

girl gone bad" attitude of Hyuna gives the idea that embracing sexiness is empowering.

This perception is also seen in the soju CF she was featured in.

However, in Caroline Heldman's Sexual Objectification presentation, Caroline explains that "even

if you become a perfect object,...you are perfectly subordinate because that position

will always be acted on" . Therefore, the overexpression of sexualization is not a form

of female empowerment which goes unrecognized by the audience.

As a result, Hyuna's image as a sex icon still allowed her the opportunity to expand

her career beyond 4Minute.

As one of Korea's sexiest women, Hyuna's success stood on the idea of her as a sexual

object rather than a human being.

In the largest controversy of her career, Hyuna left her entertainment company, Cube

entertainment, after revealing that she had been dating the fellow K-pop artist E'dawn

for multiple years.

This relationship shows the fantasy world idols must maintain in order to keep their

image as a public figure, as Hyuna's sudden relationship revelation led to a fall in her

image and career.

Hyuna's self-sexualization was only acceptable in the public eye when they had something

to gain from it--namely, the fantasy that they could be the person opposite to their

favorite idol.

In some instances, idols have "dating bans" in their contracts meaning they are not allowed

to date for portions or the entirety of their contract in order to keep up the illusion

of a fan-idol relationship . With this illusion destroyed, fans revolted and tensions with

her company led to the dissolution of her contract.

Hyuna also faced controversy for displaying confidence in her sexuality when she removed

her shirt to reveal her bra at a concert.

While Hyuna is praised in Korea for her body, the revealing of her torso and chest was considered

especially taboo, as this area on a woman's body is still considered scandalous by conservative

Korean people.

In Korean popular music, girl groups are tasked with balancing the performance of sexiness

and purity which is defined and required by Korean society, and 4minute has succeeded

by doing so.

However, Hyuna was able to create a name for herself by fully embracing sexualization and

using it to achieve an image that appears to empower herself, which propelled her career

forward.

However, there will always be a fine line between underexpression and overexpression

of sexulized content.

As Hyuna eventually chose to overexpress sexiness, she eventually became more of a victim of

sexual objectification instead of an empowering female role model, which was used as justification

for her treatment as an object rather than a human.

Overall, girl groups are forced to balance between the two if they want to please their

fans and meet Korean society standards.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét