Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 18 2018

[Wilder] Got everything? Y'all got passports? All that?

[indistinct conversations]

♪♪

Let's see the Gypsy. The Gypsy King.

I can't wait.

♪♪

A lot of guys didn't want to bless me.

They didn't want to fight me.

They thought they was gonna freeze me out.

But look at me now. Watch out, baby.

I was too hot.

This fight will see who is the man of the heavyweight division.

I can't wait.

-You got the belt, too? -The belt is right here.

That's it? We got everything?

[narrator] Deontay Wilder knows he's the best

American heavyweight in a generation.

He's knocked out every man he's ever faced.

But still, the WBC champion is missing something --

a career-defining bout.

And today he's headed to Belfast.

Not to fight, but to scout the opponent

who just may give him that match-up.

[man] Are you looking forward to watching Tyson fight?

I'm looking very forward to watching Tyson fight,

see what he's gonna do.

Tyson, I'm here, baby.

I can't wait to see you, big mama!

Tell 'em all, all that'll listen, the champ has arrived!

♪♪

[narrator] Tyson Fury has already carved

his place in history,

but now after a 2-1/2-year layoff,

he needs this fight as much as Wilder...

to prove he can once more reach the top

and, this time, stay there.

[man] What were your feelings when it became clear

you would have a chance to fight Deontay Wilder?

I'm gonna correct you there, John.

If I come through this, Wilder has a chance to fight me.

♪♪

♪♪

[narrator] Before they can face each other,

Fury must win his final tune-up fight.

For that weigh-in,

an unexpectedly large crowd gathers,

galvanized by Wilder's presence

and the possibility of a main event still months away.

Tell 'em the real champ is here, baby!

♪ There's only one Deontay Wilder ♪

[indistinct shouting]

I'm-a knock you out! I'm-a smack you out!

You dosser! I'm knocking you out!

[indistinct shouting]

[bell dings]

[narrator] For both fighters,

the opportunity is tantalizingly close

to seize control of boxing's most storied division.

The WBC champion and the lineal champion --

both emboldened by the critics...

Show me somethin', baby! Show me somethin'!

...eager to silence any lingering doubts,

demanding respect...

[screaming]

...and seeking redemption...

I'm gonna tame the beast.

[narrator] ...united by an understanding

that in boxing, there are words...

My power is real, baby.

I beat men like you seven days a week.

[narrator] ...and there are actions.

[announcer] Right uppercut, and it's over!

Mama mia! Deontay Wilder!

[narrator] One man, a world champion,

seeks the recognition he has long been due...

while the other intends

to reclaim his glory as the heavyweight king.

[announcer] And still undefeated, Tyson Fury!

[narrator] And come fight night,

it's not the words that matter.

Are we ready now? This fight will happen.

It's on, baby.

I'm knocking you the...out, bum. Bum!

Oh, man. This is must-see TV.

Bomb Zquad!

[narrator] This is "All Access: Wilder vs. Fury."

[announcer] The fight is on.

[birds chirping]

♪♪♪

[narrator] To understand Tyson Fury's story,

you have to travel to where it starts --

just outside Manchester, where gypsy travelers

cling to centuries-old traditions,

customs still practiced by men like Fury's father, John.

♪♪♪

[John] Traveling people, Romani people,

whatever you may call us,

we've been close to nature most of our lives.

This is what they lived in, gypsy people, 150 years ago.

Since the 1400's, you used something like this

to get about and live in.

That was a home and accommodation.

But if you look at them, they're, like, pretty things,

aren't they?

They're well-decorated and whatnot, you know?

Part of my heritage, tough stuff like this.

I'm a kind of man who never forgets where I come from.

Yeah, this is where it was all happening for Tyson.

Boxing...fighting...

on Furys -- the twins -- that's what we do.

It's a DNA thing, isn't it? It goes back 300 years.

If you look in me house, in the kitchen,

you'll see fighters from 100 years ago.

They're all my family.

You know, well-known gypsy champions.

And it's a family thing. That's what we do.

We fight. We box. 'Cause we love it.

That's why Tyson's the man he is.

Because it's in him to do it.

[narrator] Fury wasn't always a heavyweight.

Born eight weeks premature, he weighed only one pound.

But his father saw in him a spirit

that would inspire his name.

[John] In 1988, Mike Tyson at the time,

he was at the top of his game.

And I thought, "Well, you fought so hard to get into the world

and live and be this person.

I think the only fitting name for you is Tyson."

And I'm very proud of the name.

Well, I was gonna call me other son Holyfield.

-Really? -Yes, I was.

But unfortunately, the missus, she kicked it and said no.

At that time, she said, "No, one boxer is enough."

[announcer] 22-year-old Tyson Fury

is a third-generation fighter, going back to his grandfather.

[narrator] Fury wasn't known for knockouts

like his namesake, but he was a natural.

Undefeated, if somewhat unknown.

[announcer] Tyson Fury!

[narrator] But that all changed

when he faced Wladimir Klitschko

and toppled him, ending an 11-year reign.

[John] He used to draw a picture of his face --

Tyson Fury, "Gypsy King,"

heavyweight champion of the world -- from that big.

When he says he's gonna do something, he does it.

And it's not just his boxing ability.

His desire to win.

I have never, ever seen nothing in anybody

like I've seen in my son.

[bell clanging]

♪♪♪

[narrator] Fury's time at the top was short-lived.

Primed to rule the heavyweight division,

he succumbed to alcohol and drugs,

falling into depression and anxiety.

The champ is here!

His reign ended without a single title defense.

Come on out. Fire away.

How was it like facing Klitschko?

After the Wilder fight, what song are you gonna sing?

What was your toughest fight?

Toughest fight was against meself, darling.

[laughter]

Because one knows I like to go to the pub and have a drink.

[man] Is it a good feeling being a role model

to young kids like this?

Who the... is that guy?!

[laughter]

[man] Ladies and gents, please welcome heavyweight champion

of the world, the Gypsy King himself...

Tyson Fury!

[cheers and applause]

[narrator] Many doubted whether Fury

would ever get a second chance to become world champion.

But after two tune-up fights,

and with his blockbuster bout against Wilder

just eight weeks away,

Fury is ready to reclaim the spotlight.

[Tyson] In January, everybody laughed at me.

Three years out the ring, on the drink, whatever else, as well.

And when I said I was coming back, they all said,

"Ha-ha. He'll never come back. He's finished."

I've had two comeback fights now, lost two stone,

battled mental-health problems,

battled alcoholism, battled addiction to drugs.

I've battled everything that a man could battle in this life,

and here I am.

December, I'm gonna knock Deontay Wilder smack out!

♪♪♪

[man] It's the fight that everyone is talking about,

everyone wants to see.

[man #2] This fight has come some people would say too early.

[Tyson] If I listened to "some people," I'd just be a nobody.

Because there's always some people out there

who say you can't do this, you can't do that.

If I say I'm ready to fight, I mean I'm ready to fight.

[Wilder] I'm always ready. Always ready, man.

[narrator] As the international promotional tour kicks off...

Bomb Zquad!

...both men are fueled by the possibility before them.

Pow, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow.

♪ New York City ♪

Yeah, baby.

It's almost show time.

[man] How do you feel about the heavyweight division?

'Cause now I feel like there's some swag to it, man.

There was a point in time where people didn't even know

who the heavyweight champion of the world was.

With myself and a lot of other guys,

you know, being charismatic, being exciting,

it just sparked it back up.

[Tyson] They don't call me the Gypsy King for nothing.

I didn't come to be embarrassed by this little skinny runt.

[crowd chanting]

New York City, I love you, baby!

[Wilder] ♪ I cannot wait ♪

[man] Should you beat Tyson Fury,

there's no question that you become the man.

This is a chance for a real mainstream

solidifying of Deontay Wilder.

Hands down.

What's up, man? You ready for the scrap?

Man, more than ever. You know what I mean?

When you're around your opponent so much,

you have to see him all the time, like,

and then everybody's yapping at each other,

talking trash, it's like, "Yo, I want to...you up."

-Right, right. -Like, you know what I mean?

Oh, come on, man. I'm going with the American champ.

Come on, man. I'm goin' with the brother, dude.

[laughter]

Shoot. He gonna get it done.

Our time is only gonna be limited for so many years,

you know, that we're in sports and we're doing this game.

And when you know your time is there,

take full advantage of it. You know what I'm sayin'?

Like, for basketball, for me,

I went through all these periods in time

where it didn't work out, it didn't work.

Then a time came.

It was like a window, but the window was there.

Yes, sir.

You got to take advantage of it.

-Most definitely. -You know what I'm sayin'?

I mean, it's been your time, but it's...

It's really the time.

It's really that time. You know what I'm sayin'?

When you talk about "takeover," all I see when you say

"takeover," like, leaving no space for nobody.

One champion, one face, one name.

That's it. Hey, this ain't a team sport, either.

-You feel me? You feel me? -This is all you.

[laughter]

It's all you.

-There's the champ! -One item per person, okay?

-One item per person. -All right. Thank you very much.

[man] ...from here, guys.

-[man] Bomb Zquad! -[man #2] Bomb Zquad!

Bomb Zquad!

[laughter]

[narrator] This heavyweight bout is a contrast of styles --

the athletic knockout artist against the boxing tactician.

Two unbeaten fighters who are unwilling to cede anything,

even the stage.

[Tyson] I hear all this knockout talk.

I hear it loud and clear, but I just don't believe it.

40-0 with 39 KO's?

Every man who stepped in the ring hand to go,

and you don't believe?

-I don't believe at all. -You got two months.

You got two months to prepare for me.

I don't need two months. I'm ready to go now.

-I'm ready, too. -Well, let's go, then.

Let's pull the fight forward to this weekend, you...

You dosser... everything you say...

Make sure you turn up and fight.

Everything you say. Everything you say.

Make sure you turn up and fight on the day.

-Everything you say. -Make sure you turn up.

Come on. Come on.

-Everything you say. -Any time of day.

...seven days a week.

[indistinct shouting]

Little skinny noodle is getting all tangled up.

Big dosser!

[indistinct shouting]

I'm not gonna have no mercy on you.

I'm born ready, you big dosser.

[man] Come on, Deontay. Let's go.

I can't wait. It ain't over! It ain't over!

It's just begun!

-Tyson! -Tyson!

Crowd: ♪ There's only one Tyson Fury ♪

♪ One Tyson Fury ♪

He...it. When I run around that way

and run to him like that, he was, like, out there.

That was a 10-8 round out there.

Should've been free, Neal, but I put him down out there,

so it was a 10-8 round.

Yeah!

Are you not entertained?!

[laughter]

[PJ] Good afternoon. It's PJ today.

October 22nd, a big day,

because we have to give a big birthday shout-out

to the heavyweight champ.

That's right. Tuscaloosa's own Deontay Wilder turning 33 today.

Happy birthday, bud.

I know you're getting ready for the big fight.

December 1st. Staples Center. Against Tyson Fury.

All of Tuscaloosa will be pulling for ya.

♪♪♪

[narrator] Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

It may be known more for football than boxing,

but here, just north of town,

inside a strip of corrugated metal storage spaces,

you'll find the home

of the heavyweight champion of the world.

♪ If you know, you know ♪

♪♪♪

♪ If you know, you know ♪

♪♪♪

♪ If you know, you know ♪

[narrator] The man who trains here has fought 39 opponents.

All 39 have felt the violence packed in his right hand.

But unlike Tyson Fury,

he does not hail from a long line of boxers.

His father and grandmother were both preachers,

and they instilled in him

a strong sense of belief in himself.

♪ Dance contest for the smokers ♪

♪ I predict snow, Al Roker, if you know, you know ♪

Good back foot, D.

Even harder, lower with the shoulder.

[Wilder] Just being in that ring,

I feel like I invented this sport.

I can really say that no one has my style,

nor have I mimicked anyone else other's style.

I'm the first of my kind.

We call that closing the door. Close this door.

There it is, D. Beautiful.

And for me, I, like, get a rush

off of proving people wrong.

There you go. Very nice, D.

Coming up in Tuscaloosa is all about

Alabama Crimson Tide football.

If you wasn't a kid

and you didn't say you wanted to play for the Crimson Tide,

you're probably lying.

-Very nice. -That's it, brother.

-That wasn't my calling. -There you go. Very nice.

This was my calling. I'm born for it.

I'm born for this.

[beeping]

Time. Good job., Malik, you're out.

[narrator] Wilder first walked into a boxing gym at 20.

Despite that late start, he became champion in 10 years,

and has since defended his title seven times.

But for Jay Deas, the man who first laced up his gloves,

Wilder lacks the recognition he's earned.

[man] Here we go, baby.

[Deas] He's been overlooked

and not given the credit that he deserves.

I mean, you're talking about an American heavyweight champion

who's undefeated, knocked out every man he's ever faced.

[grunting]

Good. It's a fight, babe. Rough him up.

That guy shouldn't, in reality,

not be able to walk down any street in America

without a huge mob coming upon in.

He picks crumbs. He, uh -- He fights in between spaces.

Like, when there's a break or something,

he'll jump and try and get one or two in.

Like, for example, if you were to get here or whatever,

you're kind of tied up on here, he'll try to...

-You see what I'm saying? -Yeah, a bum.

So be on point at all times. Be in your stance early.

'Cause he'll -- he'll break, and then -- then he'll jump.

It's one of those things where it doesn't happen overnight,

and the jumps have been significant.

And I think victory, knockout victory over Tyson Fury

will take him exactly where he's wanted to go the whole time.

-I'm-a beat his... -Yes, sir.

I'm gonna whup your...Tyson.

[Wilder] I have no idea why people doubt me.

You know what I mean?

I say I'm the best, I know I'm the best,

but I want to show everybody else

what I've been saying all along.

I don't know what you heard, mate.

I'm gonna knock you out. You hear me?

You dosser.

[beeping]

[Ranallo] There it is! Rice down!

Wilder's right hand is Thor's hammer!

I was underestimated, because I was knocking everyone out.

[Ranallo] And there! A straight right hand!

And that stiff right hand trumps Firtha on the spot!

[Wilder] When you're knocking everyone out,

people don't believe.

"This guy didn't fight nobody. He was a bum." This and that.

They said I had no skills for the sport.

[Malignaggi] He looked like a lightweight

in a heavyweight's body.

[Wilder] Didn't I tell you I was gonna whup you

to an inch of your life?!

Who can't go rounds?! Who can't take a punch?!

I asked all y'all a question.

But, oh, boy, was they wrong. They was wrong.

[chuckles]

There you go. Come on out. Come on out. Good, D.

Very nice.

-Let's do it. -[laughter]

[laughter]

♪♪♪

[narrator] 2,000 miles from Alabama's

burgeoning boxing dynasty lies Big Bear, California --

long a haven for training fighters

and home for the first half of Tyson Fury's camp.

He'll need all 7,000 feet of elevation there

to regain the peak fitness

he lost during the long layoff...

♪ Look, look, look ♪

...that almost cost him not just his career, but his life.

[man] Three, two, one. There we go.

Bup! Bup, bup, bup, bup!

♪♪♪

Bup, bup!

♪♪♪

Bup, bup!

♪♪♪

[Tyson] People say to me,

"You ain't the Tyson Fury of 2015."

I'll agree. I'm nowhere near that.

That Tyson Fury is dead, a long time ago.

He died with mental-health problems.

♪♪♪

This is a new, new me.

Stronger. More determined.

♪♪♪

When I go down to L.A. on sea level, it'll be easy,

and I'll be fitter than I've ever been.

[narrator] Fury returned to the ring in June,

having lost 150 pounds

and flashing the same set of skills

he utilized to become champion.

Still, the Wilder bout marks a clear leap

in the quality of opposition,

a challenge that only sharpens Fury's focus.

[man] Onto the treadmill. We'll have a 10-minute walk.

[Tyson] I'm a possessed man.

I want to tear Deontay Wilder to pieces like a pit bull,

because he said I couldn't,

and the world thinks he can beat me.

But I ain't never been beat in the ring.

I ain't never lost a fight.

I've been defying odds since I was born.

Eight weeks premature, weighing one pound when I was born.

Died three times.

Battling mental health and depression and anxiety

on a daily basis.

If I can beat all that

and overcome all them odds and adversaries,

why can I not beat a man with a pair of boxing gloves on

after 2 1/2 years out of the ring?

[exhales deeply]

[man] Whoo!

And we went overtime there on that.

[birds chirping]

[Tyson] Wait! Now we're talking!

[man] I was gonna say, you're calling me a rookie, but...

Aw, yes!

Give that a minute before you push it down.

This is proper French coffee!

[Tyson] I make a cup of coffee like I have sex.

I push it down nice and slow,

tip it out nice and slowly, stir it...

Two seconds, it's done.

[Ranallo] The Barclays Center ready to explode

in anticipation of this heavyweight title fight.

Deontay Wilder, with the third defense of his title,

against Artur Szpilka.

Tyson Fury, who shook up the heavyweight division

when he upset Wladimir Klitschko...

Tyson Fury there had a liter of vodka in him.

Do you want to get another drink?

What? The fight's on now. A big one.

...the fight. Let's get...the result.

I'm getting in the ring in a minute.

[narrator] Fury came to Brooklyn

seeking a title fight with Wilder...

fresh off dethroning Wladimir Klitschko

and shocking the boxing world.

Their unification bout seemed inevitable,

as did a seven-figure payday...

except that the Fury in attendance

was not the man who felled a giant just two months prior.

Hey, I'm the...man! You're a bum!

I've experienced the highest highs

and the lowest lows in life.

I beat Klitschko, trained all my life to do it.

And when I got there, it was like, is that it?

We're gonna go and get drunk and get...up!

Achievements, money, fame, glory.

Nothin' meant nothin'.

[man] How are you, man?

And it was like, what is the point of living?

What am I living for? I won a belt. What does it mean?

I'm the man. I'm the man. I'm the man.

[man] How important is it to you

to be the undisputed champ of the world?

There's only one... champion in the world,

and that's me.

Hey, hey, hey!

Hey!

And that's how you make money, baby. That's how you make money.

[man] You got to promote yourself, man.

Come on. Let's get some drinks.

[man] Oh, okay. 'Cause we have a mic on you.

We thought you were leaving.

Come on. Let's go to the bar.

Let's have a couple of songs and let's get some drinks.

Listen, let me show you how the heavyweight champion

of the world rides. Come on. Let's do it.

[Tyson] I just spiraled out of control.

I didn't care. I didn't want to live.

I had lost the passion to live.

When I had a drink, it made the pain go away.

Let's get a drink.

Where's my guy gone? -Want to do a shot?

I ain't goin' out for a few beers and coming home.

I was going out to try and kill meself with drink.

Do you want Grey Goose, orange?

-Sure. -Two of them.

A boxing career, well, that was the last thing on my mind.

This went on for 18 months --

me battling me own self, every day, drinking,

abusing me body, eating rubbish, taking drugs.

[narrator] The world saw a fighter trying to sell a fight,

but Fury's actions pointed to a much darker truth.

He wasn't ready to face Wilder.

He was free falling, battling himself.

Now two years later, he comes face-to-face with the same man,

this time armed with

the strength of hard-won experience.

Listen, any time, any place, anywhere.

I'll fight you in your backyard.

You're a bum! You're a bum! You're a bum!

[ Crowd booing ]

If mental health could bring somebody as big as me

and as strong as me to me knees,

then it could bring anybody to their knees.

And I thought to meself, if I can show the world

that you can come back from it,

and to get back in shape and get back to the top,

then anybody could do it.

[grunting]

Fighting gives me a passion. It gives me a goal.

It makes me a somebody. It gives me a purpose in life.

[grunting]

Deontay Wilder helped me come back.

Now I've got meself another goal.

I'm gonna make him quit.

[grunting]

It's almost like it's destiny.

I don't think anything I ever did in me life was gonna

lead me down a different road to where I am today.

I think every left and right turn I ever made

brought me here to this moment here today, for this reason.

[Wilder] I definitely feel sorry for Fury.

I feel sorry for him for, one of the reasons,

because I wanted to fight him.

I wanted to unify the belts, you know?

So I feel like, ah, dawg, you done messed it up,

you know, for both of us.

Sometimes you can be up one minute,

and then tomorrow you can be down, you can be depressed.

And I think he got so overwhelmed

with his accomplishment that it was his downfall.

[walkie-talkie beeps]

[indistinct chatter]

-Say something. -I don't know what to say.

Yes, you do. [laughs] Yes, you do.

[Wilder] You gonna sing to me?

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

♪ Happy birthday, happy birthday ♪

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

Appreciate that there, DJ.

Appreciate that, man. I'm gettin' old.

[giggles]

Can I get a "Bomb Zquad"?

Bomb Zquad!

Bomb Scott!

Hey, get off the channel.

[laughter]

[Wilder] I have six kids of my own.

My fiancée, Shantel, she has one child of her own.

There's seven altogether. We want one more.

We want a boy to make it complete. We want eight.

A whole basketball team and three subs.

You want to show how strong you are? How strong are you?

[whistles] That's pretty strong there, man.

How many pushups you got?

I want this amazing life for my children.

And the only way I'm gonna get that is me working.

I can't get that sitting around here every day.

Just being around with the kids,

no matter how much time they want to spend with me

and how much time I want to spend with them,

let's face it, there's not enough time in the day.

I must do what I got to do.

They always say you don't know what love is

till you have a child, and that's so true.

I'm gonna make sure they have a nice life

where they won't have to suffer.

That's why I can't be beat. Nobody's gonna beat me.

DJ. Who's gonna beat your dad?

-Mm... -I know.

-Who? -Nobody.

-Why? -Because you're stronger.

And we love you.

Y'all already heard why I'm not losing.

And that's promises.

♪♪♪

-That's some...right there. -Yep.

♪♪♪

[narrator] Promises.

At 20, Deontay Wilder made one to himself --

that no matter how farfetched it seemed,

he would conquer the heavyweight division.

He's keeping his promise.

But doubts remain.

Is he as real as his record suggests?

[Wilder] Being able to come from where I came from

and having a lot of hiccups, a lot of bumps in the road,

I feel like I still got more to prove.

I'm still hungry. I'm on a goal. I'm on a mission.

Come on, champ!

One champ, one face, one name! Let's go, champ!

♪♪♪

[narrator] Doubts can sometimes manifest from within.

A battle as old as boxing -- man versus self.

Fury against his demons.

[Tyson] This comeback, it's a fairy tale, isn't it?

Coming back after 2 1/2 years

of drug and alcohol addiction, mental-health problems,

goes back, topples the world heavyweight champion.

How great of a story is that?

So train hard, boy, 'cause I'm coming for you.

Furious Mac is comin'.

[narrator] Without doubts, there can be no belief,

and both men believe in themselves.

In two weeks, one fighter's promise will be kept...

and the other's will be broken.

Don't miss "Wilder vs. Fury."

Saturday, December 1st.

Live on Showtime Pay-Per-View.

-- Captions by VITAC -- www.vitac.com

♪♪♪

♪♪♪

♪♪♪

♪♪♪

♪♪♪

For more infomation >> ALL ACCESS: Wilder vs. Fury - Ep. 1 | Full Episode (TV14) | SHOWTIME - Duration: 29:41.

-------------------------------------------

Central Falls wins D-III State Championship - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Central Falls wins D-III State Championship - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

[놀랄 만한]이것을 하루에 두 번 마시고 스포츠없이 체중을 줄이십시오! - Duration: 8:11.

For more infomation >> [놀랄 만한]이것을 하루에 두 번 마시고 스포츠없이 체중을 줄이십시오! - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

ザギトワ、母国ロシアでV!白岩5位&山下7位&松田9位/フィギュア - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> ザギトワ、母国ロシアでV!白岩5位&山下7位&松田9位/フィギュア - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

DAY 2: Pokemon LET'S GO Eevee! GO AWAY Pikachu! I need more Dragons in my life! - Duration: 6:09:42.

For more infomation >> DAY 2: Pokemon LET'S GO Eevee! GO AWAY Pikachu! I need more Dragons in my life! - Duration: 6:09:42.

-------------------------------------------

Gutfeld: For Trump-obsessed media, it's all bad all the time - Duration: 14:39.

For more infomation >> Gutfeld: For Trump-obsessed media, it's all bad all the time - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

TREY GOWDY UNLEASHES – DROPS NUKE ON BARACK OBAMA - Duration: 13:02.

TREY GOWDY UNLEASHES – DROPS NUKE ON BARACK OBAMA

The Department of Justice dropped a bomb on Barack Obama on Wednesday when it agreed to

hand over to Congress confidential records from the former president's failed gun-trafficking

operation conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives known as

"Fast and Furious."

Using these documents, it appears that Rep. Trey Gowdy finally has enough evidence to

make his move against Obama.

The Daily Caller reported that Obama and his Attorney General Eric Holder had previously

refused to hand over the documents that were requested by the House Committee on Oversight

and Government Reform, which former Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz at the time called

"critical" to pursuing the investigation.

Obama's "Fast and Furious" operation somehow allowed nearly 2,000 firearms to find

their way into the hands of Mexican cartel members.

"The Department of Justice under my watch is committed to transparency and the rule

of law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement.

"This settlement agreement is an important step to make sure that the public finally

receives all the facts related to Operation Fast and Furious."

Amanda Gonzalez, Gowdy's communications director, released a statement from the congressman

saying that the Oversight Committee "seeks all relevant facts so we can learn from the

mistakes made by the Justice Department."

"We have a responsibility to uncover why they worked so hard to hide this information

from the Committee, the family of Brian Terry, and the American people," she added.

Back in 2012, Gowdy slammed Obama for invoking his executive privilege to hide the truth

about Fast and Furious.

"The assertion of executive privilege is legally compromised and calculated solely

to delay Congress from exercising its constitutional responsibility to provide oversight," Gowdy

said at the time.

"The President claims he knew nothing about Fast and Furious prior to Agent Brian Terry's

murder and no one at the Department of Justice has suggested the President was part of the

drafting of a demonstrably false letter dated February 4, 2011, to a committee of congress."

"So, my question to the President is: What are you asserting privilege over?"

Gowdy continued.

"Did you know about Fast and Furious before Brian Terry's murder?

Did you approve the operation?

Did you participate in the drafting of a false letter to congress?

Unless the answer to all of those questions is yes, there is no matter overwhich the President

can assert privilege.

It is merely the latest ploy to delay the investigation."

It certainly seems like the walls are finally closing in on Obama!

What do you think about this?

Let us know your thoughts

in

the comments section.

For more infomation >> TREY GOWDY UNLEASHES – DROPS NUKE ON BARACK OBAMA - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

Disaster Assistance Centers Open For Fire Victims - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Disaster Assistance Centers Open For Fire Victims - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

When You Call I.M - Duration: 3:45.

Hey, what's up guys? My name is I.M

I'm a rapper

I'm from Gwangju, I call it G-Town.

And my age is 23

In the Korean age

I'm the dope man of MONSTA X, what up

Oh yo, Gwangju?

Especially the food

The quality, the quantities

Everything is insane

Not just food

The people are very great

They give you more than you expect when you go to the market

You know, when I was young

I lived in Boston for three years

When it was winter

I sometimes ride the snowboards in my background hill

And when it's spring

The village name was Chestnut Hill, so there were lots of squirrels

That was cute

I think the music came to me very naturally

It's hard to say since when

Probably 9th grade, when I was in high school?

It was kind of like a competition

And the prize was pizza

I won it

I got it

My next goal is entering into the Billboard Top 40 chart

Having a concert at...

A huge stage...

The biggest stage in the world

Our MONSTA X music's foundation is

R&B... EDM... Hip Hop

Those three genres is easy to make people insane

I think that's the reason why people like us

It gives me lots of responsibilities

It's not just K-Pop

It's like ambassador

A representer of Korea

The responsibility is kind of heavy

But it feels great, very grateful, and it's an honorable thing

I'll tell you the reason why we named our album "The Code," "The Connect"

"The Connect" means really connected

If you feel the same

Even if it's in different ways

Emotions or some other ways

We can be connected

It doesn't matter of the skin, language, your blood type, what you use

It doesn't care, it doesn't matter

Just be connected

We are going to make a history together

Let's get it

/You're going to look at Grace/

Oh sorry, Grace!

My mom's name is Grace, so...

Wait a minute, I can't remember!

Come on and be a Monbebe, let's get it

For more infomation >> When You Call I.M - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Kellyanne Conway on Trump's visit to survey wildfire damage - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> Kellyanne Conway on Trump's visit to survey wildfire damage - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Steve Scalise talks road to recovery and return to Congress - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Steve Scalise talks road to recovery and return to Congress - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Hugtan is Cure Tomorrow - Duration: 1:37.

Harry!

I won't let you go!

No!

But!

Mother, please!

Give me your power!

What's...

this shine?

This is the last power of the Mother.

Lead him to precures!

I will definitely protect you!

Make the future together!

What the heck is this?!

Time is moving?!

Wait, where's Tomorrow?

What's happened?!

Hugtan is...

Precure!

Cure Tomorrow?

Yeees!

I'm sorry.

I've decided not to tell it to you until the Mother gets her power back.

It's okay.

Hana?

You promised to protect Hugtan, didn't you?

Yeah.

For more infomation >> Hugtan is Cure Tomorrow - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

喜べない羽生らしいV「けが」細心注意を/小塚崇彦。 - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> 喜べない羽生らしいV「けが」細心注意を/小塚崇彦。 - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

地球異常現象「崩裂中的地球!」 有字幕 - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> 地球異常現象「崩裂中的地球!」 有字幕 - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

我国最需要的战机不是歼-20,而是下了100多架订单的它 - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> 我国最需要的战机不是歼-20,而是下了100多架订单的它 - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

McCarthy on surveying wildfire damage with President Trump - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> McCarthy on surveying wildfire damage with President Trump - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Poll: Most Democrats see Republicans as racist, sexist - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Poll: Most Democrats see Republicans as racist, sexist - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

'He needs to come see reality,' evacuee says of Trump's visit to Paradise - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> 'He needs to come see reality,' evacuee says of Trump's visit to Paradise - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2018 (November 17) - Post-match Interview [8th match] - Duration: 9:59.

And now Tetsuya Naito will close out the night in Fujisawa.

Buenas noches, Fujisawa!

Los Ingobernables de Japon, thank you, to the people of Fujisawa,

And all the people watching on NEW JAPAN WORLD,

For watching the Fujisawa L.I.J debut of our pareja, Shingo Takagi.

Tonight's exciting wrestling was brought to you by Los Ingobernables de Japon, did you enjoy it?

Today is the first day of the WORLD TAG LEAGUE,

And Los Ingobernables de Japon will be represented by EVIL and SANADA, last year's winners, however,

Since today is the first day of the league…

Don't you all want to hear EVIL speak?

Not SANADA, huh?

You all want to hear from EVIL, don't you?

EVIL's voice...

So, everyone, listen to him speak, very closely...

Listen carefully.

In this situation, he choses EVIL?

Right, we'll hear him out now.

WELCOME TO THE DARKNESS WORLD, FUJISAWA!

He even has his own way of holding the mic.

EVIL and SANADA will conquer this TAG LEAGE again.

Remember that!

Oh, he gives the mic back...

EVIL's voice...

Do you want to hear from SANADA as well?

Will he speak up?

After EVIL, he calls out SANADA. Can SANADA speak up?

He's a man of few words…

Sorry, but it looks like, "No gracias".

Look for it next time, right?

But rest assured that EVIL and SANADA will bring about the grandest of finales.

Please, everyone, look forward to the excitement.

So, Los Ingobernables de Japon only get to come to Fujisawa every once-

He slipped up.

Tranquilo.

We only get to come here once a year...

So, of course we're going to close it out the best way we know how...

EVIL,

BUSHI,

SANADA,

Hiromu,

And, Takagi-

Ah...

One more time, okay?

No good.

EVIL,

BUSHI,

SANADA,

Hiromu,

Takagi,

And Naito...

Nosotros...

Los Ingobernables…

De Japon!

By adding Shingo Takagi and BUSHI,

The match amongst 3 teams in the Tokyo Dome,

Will be exactly same as the finale of SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE.

Do you know what that means?

We won the SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE, right?

And now we have the exact same match...

At Tokyo Dome, while the world is watching…

This will be our chance to prove that it wasn't just luck.

We'll do it.

Hi little Jay, wherever you are...

Are you good?

How are you doing?

I guess you're on a little vacation, huh?

Tokyo Dome is set. Get your rest, punk.

When you step into the ring, be in top shape.

Until then, I will keep bringing the excitement to New Japan. You better be well-rested.

I know you made a big impact in 2018,

However, if you want to shut me up,

You'll have to be even more special than that, Jay.

I still have a lot to repay to you.

I'll bring out everything.

As it was announced, our challenge for the IWGP Junior Tag Titles is set for the Tokyo Dome.

It's official.

But it's still a ways off. So, I'll just have fun until then.

EN SERIO!

MA-JI-DE!

Next year, January 4th, the Tokyo Dome,

A 3 way tag match is set.

Against the champions,

The league winners, 3K,

Me and BUSHI aren't just add-ons, by any means.

We will be the stars, absolutely.

I'm feeling apologetic, I am...

I made a mistake and my voice cracked.

Perhaps this is effect of my North American tour?

I don't know though.

I was the one who was sloppy tonight,

Even after I said New Japan's been sloppy, I was the one who messed up tonight. I'm deeply sorry.

And to the fans who came here and those who watched on NEW JAPAN WORLD,

For today, perdón.

I'm really feeling sorry for it. I am.

Anyways, today is the beginning of the WORLD TAG LEAGUE...

Looking at the entrants, some label them as the after-thoughts, don't they?

It was just like that last year as well, but EVIL and SANADA made it exciting.

That made me want to be in the league.

But this year, looking at the entrants, I'm thinking, "That's it?"

It makes me believe that they are just the after-thoughts without a spot at the Dome.

When it's over, when it's all said and done,

I hope I'm thinking, "I want to be in that league. Please, let me be in it next year."

EVIL and SANADA will make that happen.

I'm setting the bar very high for them, and I'll be watching closely.

It's okay to put this pressure on them, because they have the strength to overcome.

I think so.

Well, everyone, next is...

Tomorrow we'll see if in Korakuen Hall,

If my voice will be better by then.

Adios!

I already said what I wanted to say about tag league.

Since it kicked off today, I'm only looking towards our victory.

And I will fight with the intention to shroud every city in EVIL and SANADA's world.

Remember that.

THIS IS EVIL!

EVERYTHING IS EVIL!

All of it...

EVIL!

For more infomation >> WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2018 (November 17) - Post-match Interview [8th match] - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

Marshwood wins Class B title - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Marshwood wins Class B title - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Anime 2018 - Main giấu nghề "LẠNH LÙNG VÀ BÁ ĐẠO PHẦN 3" với harem - Nhạc phim anime EDM Nightcore - Duration: 57:11.

For more infomation >> Anime 2018 - Main giấu nghề "LẠNH LÙNG VÀ BÁ ĐẠO PHẦN 3" với harem - Nhạc phim anime EDM Nightcore - Duration: 57:11.

-------------------------------------------

Nokomis wins Class C title - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Nokomis wins Class C title - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Kolam With Dots | 7 to 1 Dots Muggulu Videos [Rangoli Banane Ki Vidhi] - Duration: 3:01.

Simple Rangoli Designs, Please Subscribe to Our Channel for More Videos

Simple Kolam With Dots

7 to 1 Dots Muggulu Videos

Rangoli Banane Ki Vidhi

Rangoli Designs by Aishwarya

For more infomation >> Simple Kolam With Dots | 7 to 1 Dots Muggulu Videos [Rangoli Banane Ki Vidhi] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Thicc n Chilling - Duration: 2:47:12.

For more infomation >> Drawing Thicc n Chilling - Duration: 2:47:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Drawing Thicc n Chilling - Duration: 2:47:12.

-------------------------------------------

CODBO4 UMG 3v3 Arsenal - Duration: 20:21.

hey you guys welcome to my channel

today im gonna be playing a umg match

taking forever but bare with me

lets get going

gonna be using a sniper cause why not

LETS GOOOO!

he would come up behind me like a .....

lost that one but were gonna come back just wait

no words for that one

3/3 lets get it

should of had him!!

tied up who's ready for a come back

BEAST MODE

and thats a wrap you guys i hope yall liked enjoyed watching

dont forget to like and subscribe bye guys

For more infomation >> CODBO4 UMG 3v3 Arsenal - Duration: 20:21.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> CODBO4 UMG 3v3 Arsenal - Duration: 20:21.

-------------------------------------------

ズベレフ決勝へ フェデラー撃破 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> ズベレフ決勝へ フェデラー撃破 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> ズベレフ決勝へ フェデラー撃破 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Pendant la mobilisation des gilets jaunes, un journaliste de BFMTV agressé en direct - Duration: 2:06.

GILETS JAUNES - Un journaliste de BFMTV, Raphaël Maillochon, a eu une mauvaise expérience alors qu'il était en duplex à Paris pour évoquer la mobilisation des gilets jaunes ce 17 novembre

Face caméra, un homme lui a violemment éclaté ce qui semble être un œuf, sur la tête

En début de soirée, plus 200 points de blocages n'avaient pas encore été levés et au cœur de Paris, les manifestants semblaient toujours au rendez-vous

À 20h, Raphaël Maillochon s'adressait à la caméra, en duplex depuis les rues de la capitale, en compagnie d'un gilet jaune, lorsqu'un homme, qui ne portait pas le fameux gilet, s'est précipité vers lui et lui a écrasé un œuf sur le crane avant de repartir en courant

Sur les réseaux sociaux, de nombreux messages de soutien ont fleuri sur la toile, dont ceux de plusieurs journalistes appelant également à ne pas banaliser ce genre de comportement

Deux heures plus tard, le journaliste de BFMTV a posté un message sur Twitter pour rassurer ses followers

Ce samedi soir, des manifestants étaient toujours présents sur plus de 1400 lieux de rassemblement

À voir également sur Le HuffPost:

For more infomation >> Pendant la mobilisation des gilets jaunes, un journaliste de BFMTV agressé en direct - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Pendant la mobilisation des gilets jaunes, un journaliste de BFMTV agressé en direct - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

New horror video

For more infomation >> New horror video

-------------------------------------------

When You Call I.M - Duration: 3:45.

Hey, what's up guys? My name is I.M

I'm a rapper

I'm from Gwangju, I call it G-Town.

And my age is 23

In the Korean age

I'm the dope man of MONSTA X, what up

Oh yo, Gwangju?

Especially the food

The quality, the quantities

Everything is insane

Not just food

The people are very great

They give you more than you expect when you go to the market

You know, when I was young

I lived in Boston for three years

When it was winter

I sometimes ride the snowboards in my background hill

And when it's spring

The village name was Chestnut Hill, so there were lots of squirrels

That was cute

I think the music came to me very naturally

It's hard to say since when

Probably 9th grade, when I was in high school?

It was kind of like a competition

And the prize was pizza

I won it

I got it

My next goal is entering into the Billboard Top 40 chart

Having a concert at...

A huge stage...

The biggest stage in the world

Our MONSTA X music's foundation is

R&B... EDM... Hip Hop

Those three genres is easy to make people insane

I think that's the reason why people like us

It gives me lots of responsibilities

It's not just K-Pop

It's like ambassador

A representer of Korea

The responsibility is kind of heavy

But it feels great, very grateful, and it's an honorable thing

I'll tell you the reason why we named our album "The Code," "The Connect"

"The Connect" means really connected

If you feel the same

Even if it's in different ways

Emotions or some other ways

We can be connected

It doesn't matter of the skin, language, your blood type, what you use

It doesn't care, it doesn't matter

Just be connected

We are going to make a history together

Let's get it

/You're going to look at Grace/

Oh sorry, Grace!

My mom's name is Grace, so...

Wait a minute, I can't remember!

Come on and be a Monbebe, let's get it

For more infomation >> When You Call I.M - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

PIAA 2017 AA 138 - Duration: 18:28.

For more infomation >> PIAA 2017 AA 138 - Duration: 18:28.

-------------------------------------------

Vietnam - Hanoi - FORMULA 1 Vietnam Grand Prix 2020 - 44 - Duration: 11:07.

Hi everybody

You will ask me what I am doing here.

In the middle of no where.

As you can see.

If I'm here in fact, it's just right behind.

There, there is the My Dinh National Stadium.

And if I'm here, it's just because 1 or 2 weeks ago.

There was announcement that Formula 1 Grand Prix would be held in Hanoi.

And in fact I 'm on the starting line.

All there will be paddocks.

It's really the starting line.

I will show you the circuit.

Finally, what I can show you.

Because for the moment here is an industrial zone.

But all the works will be done to arrange the spaces, create the paddocks, the home, the stands ....

All of this will be worked. The circuit will be created normally for April 2020.

So everything will be done. There are already many topographers who are there to take measurements for the works.

Me, I will try to show you the circuit.

Finally what I can, because from the stadium in fact you will see I will return to the stadium.

It will go back there and come back here.

The problem is that currently it is not possible, there is no circuit, there are no roads, there is no real access.

So it's going to be difficult to show you all that.

I will try to do it to the maximum.

But I'm going to show you the part of the circuit that is visible for the moment, that we can see.

Then you have to know that this circuit will be worked by taking bits of circuits already known, like Monaco.

And so there are elements of circuit that will be taken again to create the circuit of Hanoi, the circuit of Vietnam.

So the race normally if everything goes well, will be in 2020, April 2020.

I will show you the circuit.

I hope you hear me well.

So here you have to imagine the starting line.

It goes straight.

The paddocks are on my left.

So here we come to a roundabout.

In fact, formula 1 will not turn right.

They will go around the roundabout clockwise through the left.

I can not do it. but the idea is to go around the roundabout.

And come back here to take this path.

So the idea is really to follow this path.

So we will have a straight line.

Here we will really follow the current road.

As you can see, there is a lot of traffic. It's Hanoi.

So all this will be cut off,

In the day of the race.

So formulas 1 will go up that road.

There they will have facilities anyway to double

There is lot of place. It's wide.

We could put almost 4 cars side by side.

And here, we really arrive at the end of the circuit

Cars will arrive, take the roundabout in this direction.

Here there will be bleachers.

They will come wind this turn.

To come out here.

there they will be able to accelerate.

They will have a long straight line.

It's going to be really the longest straight of the circuit.

We return to the Hanoi stadium.

This is really a long straight line.

They will have the DRS.

Here, there can really be overtaking.

There will be no scooter like that with bricks. Fortunately!

There the circuit goes to the left.

this is the roundabout of the departure, that the formulas 1 will roll up.

Formulas 1 as well will continue straight on.

The idea is to arrive at the end of the straight line. We will be around 330KM / H.

Very long straight line.

We pass at the stadium on my left.

We arrive at the end of the straight line.

We will have a left turn.

Everything here, from here in front of me.

there I turn on the left.

Formulas 1 will do the same.

And where there are trees, there will be bleachers normally.

Formulas 1 will come to turn.

We leave, acceleration.

On my right the stadium, there will also be bleachers.

All where it's empty in front of the stadium, there will be bleachers

Formulas 1 will come, so it will be redesigned, they will come here.

normally if I do not say nonsense, they will come back here.

And there on the left, I do not know exactly where.

For example here on the left now there is a golf course.

So all this will be destroyed and the circuit will really go to the left.

I am the current road.

From there it's really more the circuit.

So I'm really going to cut and go find the circuit that will really cut through the facilities here.

You see on my right, there is nothing at all.

And normally the circuit will come back here.

At this level, I do not know exactly where.

Cross the small river that is there (on my right).

and they will create a bridge.

the circuit will cross.

So I guess it's more or less there that they will arrive.

They will cut a little bit to the right.

More or less at this level.

that's really the area of uncertainty, because on my left there are warehouses.

On the right, there is nothing just a few houses.

There is really nothing is a small forest.

So formulas 1 will continue on the right.

They will cut.

They will not take this road there.

They will really take it perpendicular.

Formulas 1 will take the little bridge that is there.

He will not be like that.

And here we come back to the pit line.

I will show you with a map.

the way of stand here on my left.

For this time, the pit lane will not be the longest straight of this circuit.

And we come and go on a tour.

So here, I went for a ride.

It took me about 8 minutes to do it by filming.

Time to do with the traffic.

Time to find the road

Formulas 1 will be much faster.

So here I saw it made for those who watch CANAL +, who look at the formula 1 on CANAL +.

I did not make to you "le tour de Franck."

But I made to you "le tour de White Dragon".

I hope you will like it.

I hope to be here again in 2020 to see the circuit in real life, to see formulas 1.

see you next time in another videos

And I hope you enjoyed it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét