Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 25 2017

Both Paul and Muhammad claimed that Jesus' original disciples agreed with their revelations.

But only one of them actually received a stamp of approval from the disciples themselves.

Can you guess who it was?

We know from first-century sources not only that Paul went to Jesus' original Apostles

to test his revelations, but also that the Apostles confirmed Paul's message and his authority.

James, Peter, and John recognized that Paul had been sent by God to preach the Gospel

among the gentiles, and they gave Paul what he called the "right hand of fellowship."

In 2 Peter 3:15-16, the Apostle Peter, one of Jesus' closest companions, refers to

Paul as "our beloved brother" and he puts Paul's letters in the same category

as Old Testament Scripture.

Now the Apostles couldn't explicitly confirm Muhammad's message, because Muhammad wasn't

born for another five centuries.

But since the Gospel preached by the Apostles of Jesus was a message about his sacrificial

death, his resurrection from the dead, and his divine nature, all of which contradict

the Qur'an, it's safe to say that they would have regarded Muhammad as an obvious

heretic and a false prophet.

According to the Apostle John, any preacher or teacher or prophet who denies that Jesus

is the Son of God is an antichrist.

Muhammad denied that Jesus is the Son of God.

I hope I don't need to complete the syllogism for you.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for watching.

In case you stumbled upon this video while browsing or searching, I wanted to let you

know that it's part of a series comparing Paul and Muhammad.

So if you'd like to see the full series, be sure to click on the playlist.

If you're already in the playlist, you're about to see why Muhammad's other so-called

revelations about historical figures destroy his credibility.

For more infomation >> Jesus' Apostles Affirmed Paul, But Condemned Muhammad (PvM 8) - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Phim Hoạt Hình Hay Nhất - TÌNH YÊU THƯƠNG #1 - Khoảnh Khắc Kỳ Diệu - Phim Hoạt Hình ► Phim Hay - Duration: 30:05.

For more infomation >> Phim Hoạt Hình Hay Nhất - TÌNH YÊU THƯƠNG #1 - Khoảnh Khắc Kỳ Diệu - Phim Hoạt Hình ► Phim Hay - Duration: 30:05.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT is NOT KAWAII in JAPAN? Ask Japanese girls and boys what is not cute in their opinion - Duration: 12:59.

... got naked and painted the color on the skin.

There are many programming languages but Python is kawaii.

That's my personal hobby but

High school girls are cute.

Hey guys it's Cathy Cat and

many people already know the word kawaii

it exists actually even in some English dictionaries

It means something cute from Japan.

This time we are gonna go and ask Japanese people what they actually think

is cute and what they think is not cute.

What's kawaii and not kawaii? Let's ask Japanese.

What is cute in your opinion.

I like knitted hats.

- Like mine? - Yes similar.

Up until now I wasn't interested in knitted hats.

I bought one for a friend and realized how cute they are.

So they are super kawaii.

If there is a score with 1 being sucky and 10 being best, how many points would you give?

It has ears so about 7 or 8.

Wow I got 7 or 8 points. Thank you.

Will you buy one today?

I actually will.

My reply is really weird.

Weird is good. Let me know.

Python. - ???

Oh man, that's the only thing I could think of.

The programming language is so cute.

There are many computer programming languages and Python is cute.

There are other cute ones too. One is like Romeo and Juliet.

What? - It's not just difficult language...

there are many cute pc languages. When I write them I am getting reminded

of how cute they are.

The best language is called PYTHON. - Yes.

Something cute...

That's my personal hobby but high school girls are cute.

What?

I think they are cute.

But in contrast high school boys are not cute at all.

That realization had a big impact on me.

What is so cute about them then?

I look at them and get relaxed.

And I think... There were times when I was like that...

NOT. Never had those memories.

Because was a boy in high school.

Those golden days...

Never existed for you.

Minions are cute. - Why Minions?

My boyfriend cosplayed as Minion character.

And I thought he looked really cute.

I have seen a lot of "Despicable ME" Minion characters in Japan.

They sell shirts and items too.

I have seen a lot of collaboration items too.

Why minions? I mean they are bright yellow too.

What's so cute about Minions then?

You don't find a flashy yellow like that anywhere else.

What was his cosplay like?

He got naked and painted the color on his skin.

Wow, was that in summer?

It was in autumn, around Halloween.

That sounds so cold.

Must have been.

So all yellow on his skin, what did he do with the eyes?

He made them out of cardboard paper and added them with gum tape.

I like colorful clothes.

I also like girls who have a lot of piercings.

Or girls with flashy hair colors. That's cute.

And girls who don't say bad things about others.

That's a given. Having manners.

I think that's cute.

Sweets are cute.

Which ones?

I like cupcakes.

Nice, with lots of decoration!

Yes!

I love Sanrio Puroland amusement park.

I love Hello Kitty and her friends and they are all at that amusement park.

Do you go there a lot? - Sure.

I think many people watching want to go so which place is best?

There is a place where you can make your own name plates.

You can add your name in Hiragana there.

Add your name to a plate with your favorite character.

Then turn it into a key holder.

I recommend that. It's so cute.

Morning Musume 17 is cute.

Morning Musume 1 7?

Is that a new group of Morning Musume idols?

Every year they change their name 15, 16, 17

So 17 is 2017's morning musume?

Exactly - Who do you support.

Haruka Kudo.

What's cute about her?

Everything is cute about her but...

I like the discrepancy of character.

What discrepancy are we talking about?

Her face is super cute but...

she has a husky voice and is super cute.

I think she is cool too.

A character with a twist. I like it.

Over there they sold cute cotton candy.

It was huge and rainbow colored.

It was colourful and super cute.

Everyone can't see it so can you gesture to explain?

Like this.

It looked tasty.

Do you know the raccoon and the fox?

There is an illustrator who draws images for a picture book.

It's kawaii.

So not character dolls but the book!

Yes the book.

The book is cute.

How did you find out about it?

I saw it on Twitter.

I thought it looked cute.

People who have piercings in weird places.

Mouth and such.

Tell me a strange place apart from the mouth.

Nose and such is scary.

Where is it ok to be pierced then?

Ears are ok.

Do you have your ears pierced? - No.

It's similar but I mean people who stretch their earlobes.

People who open many holes. It's scary.

Not cute but scary?

I keep wondering why people would open your ear lobe so much.

I don't like black face masks.

I think white is better.

I have the impression that black masks are scary.

They are scary.

There are many girls who think face masks look cute.

They wear them because they think their face looks smaller that way.

I don't think that's cute.

What do you imagine when you see a face mask.

It's kind of dark.

You said high school boys are not cute?

They are not.

Why so?

There are many cheeky boys around these days.

Delinquents? - Yes little delinquents.

Are there even any cute High school boys?

I think there are a lot of polite boys around.

I think 1\8 is not really polite.

Polite means kawaii to you?

What is not cute then?

The NENKO system.

Wow there are so many words I don't know.

The Nenko System is not cute.

What is that actually?

When you are a sallaryman you get more money for being older.

That's a system in Japan that's not cute.

Why not?

There are many young people who excel but won't get noticed due to it.

That's my opinion.

So you get more money for being older, not for trying harder?

That's why I believe we should copy the business ideas from abroad.

I am so glad I got the rare chance to meet someone with opinions like you.

Not Kawaii things? I would say prejudice.

Prejudice and discrimination are not cute.

When I say prejudice and discrimination, what do you think of first?

Generally the gender inequality.

Yes that and also not being kind to older people.

And having prejudice against foreigners. That's all not cute.

You mentioned gender inequality, what is a common problem in Japan?

Men in Japan earn more.

In the science sector you can't see many women there.

It's harder for them to get their efforts noticed.

There are many systems that make it easier for men.

Many women can't continue working because they might marry or give birth.

And I think that's the reason why there is this gender inequality.

Within a Japanese company...

sorry that's question I am personally interested in...

In companies I mainly see men.

Many more men.

That's because many Japanese women become housewifes.

On the other hand, men have it harder to if they want to become a housewife instead

Even if they want to be, they can't?

That's my prejudice but I think Animation character from abroad are not cute.

I get what you mean.

Some say they are cute, but some just look scary.

Can you name me an anime that is like that? - One animation ...

I don't know the name but when I lived in HongKong saw it on TV

That character was really not cute.

- Was it scary then? - Yeah, scary. Not kawaii.

What did the character look like? - Like a Zucchini with eyes.

Like spongebob?

Similar. It was not cute.

- Was it a person or an animal? - A mix of person and animal.

Hey viewers, most of you are from abroad,

if you have a character in your country that is not cute, leave us a comment now.

You can comment while the video continues.

This is connected to characters but I like the disney princesses.

But the recent princess character design...

recently they look more real.

- Realistic faces. - Realistic and that's not cute in my opinion.

Cinderella doesn't have the same face anymore. Her nose got really long.

And her eyes go like this.

So the recent design is not cute.

So your favourite princesses shouldn't look so real?

I preferred the old anime style.

Recently the princesses look to much like real humans.

Those were all questions. Thank you!

What is kawaii and not kawaii. That was a really fun question

we asked people on the streets.

Everyone had their own opinion. Cuteness is something up

to your own digression. I personally think people who like cute things

are cute themselves.

People that see sparkly lights and fluffy toys and are like "Omg this is so cute"

Looking at these people and seeing how there is a sparkle in their eyes

I think that is so cute.

In my opinion that is very kawaii.

What I think is very much not cute....

is probably people who...

You can look as cute as you want...

but if you are rude or if you are mean, you will never be cute.

You can look cute but if you are rude or mean that is not cute

you shouldn't be doing that.

Same for people who dress in the most gorgeous way.

If you act mean to other people, that takes everything away from it.

So let's be nice to each other.

How about you? What is kawaii and not kawaii

in your language let us know.

Let's weeb out, cause this will be a fun topic. Catch you soon on Ask Japanese! Bye!

For more infomation >> WHAT is NOT KAWAII in JAPAN? Ask Japanese girls and boys what is not cute in their opinion - Duration: 12:59.

-------------------------------------------

Sayonara Moon Town - Boruto ED 2 (Acoustic Guitar) - Duration: 5:05.

English translation by Thaerin Philos! Support him in the description!

A path is faintly illuminated by the moon

I wonder where we'll go from here

The moon faintly wavers on a nearby lake

C'mon and show us our unknown futures!

We're afraid of attaining more irreplaceable things

We've lived shutting ourselves off,

but it seems we'll end up meeting anyway

so if fate tries to pull us apart,

I want to protect you, even if it destroys this world

Even knowing this dream is fleeting,

I still want to live my life with someone else

Even if I learn the pain of loss,

I'll always be longing for someone else

Farewell... farewell

A path is faintly illuminated by the moon

I wonder where we'll go from here

Tonight there's a full moon, not a sound can be heard

Something's about to fade away in this evaporating city

A park filled with memories,

rusted overpasses,

and your singing voice,

they've all crossed beyond oblivion

If we never love anything, there's nothing to lose

we understand that, in our minds, but we end up lonely anyways

Even knowing this dream is fleeting,

I still want to live my life with you

Even if I learn the pain of loss,

I want to keep loving you

until the final moment

All physical things will begin to fade;

this city's just going a little early

we'll see each other again somewhere

"isn't the moon beautiful tonight?"

your nourishing tears

watered this forget-me-not

the night of the full moon

whisks everything away

farewell... farewell..

we'll overcome this farewell!

For more infomation >> Sayonara Moon Town - Boruto ED 2 (Acoustic Guitar) - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Videos Hot 🎥😈❤ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 21:01.

For more infomation >> Videos Hot 🎥😈❤ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 21:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ms Dhoni, D Shanaka Berhampuriya Christmas Special India Vs Srilanka T20 Odia Funny || Berhampur Aj. - Duration: 3:45.

Thanks To All 91000+ Subscribers..

Subscribe Berhampur Aj For More Funny Video's..

For more infomation >> Ms Dhoni, D Shanaka Berhampuriya Christmas Special India Vs Srilanka T20 Odia Funny || Berhampur Aj. - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

VỊT TRỜI OM TRÁI BƯỞI ĐỘC LẠ BẠN CHƯA TỪNG ĂN | Trí Phạm Mallard - Duration: 28:03.

For more infomation >> VỊT TRỜI OM TRÁI BƯỞI ĐỘC LẠ BẠN CHƯA TỪNG ĂN | Trí Phạm Mallard - Duration: 28:03.

-------------------------------------------

【Undertale】BLACK & WHITE ver Frisk【GHOST】[ VIETSUB CC ] | Băng Nguyễn - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> 【Undertale】BLACK & WHITE ver Frisk【GHOST】[ VIETSUB CC ] | Băng Nguyễn - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

An Inspiring Travel Video: My YEAR - Duration: 8:29.

For more infomation >> An Inspiring Travel Video: My YEAR - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

Top 8 cung hoàng đạo siêu dễ thương hiền lành - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Top 8 cung hoàng đạo siêu dễ thương hiền lành - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

SQUIRREL TO BLAME: Firefighters say a squirrel may have triggered a Menlo Park house fire - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> SQUIRREL TO BLAME: Firefighters say a squirrel may have triggered a Menlo Park house fire - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

CHARITIES WORRIED: Local charities are worried that the new tax law will cut down on donations - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> CHARITIES WORRIED: Local charities are worried that the new tax law will cut down on donations - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

'파고드는 발톱' 집에서 치료할 수 있는 간단한 방법 4가지 - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> '파고드는 발톱' 집에서 치료할 수 있는 간단한 방법 4가지 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

HOLIDAY TRADITION: Marinwood's famous Mouse House Christmas display will end this year - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> HOLIDAY TRADITION: Marinwood's famous Mouse House Christmas display will end this year - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Chi Pu hát live tại cần thơ ( 24/12/2017 ) - diana- GIAI TRI TV - Duration: 11:54.

For more infomation >> Chi Pu hát live tại cần thơ ( 24/12/2017 ) - diana- GIAI TRI TV - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

這些明星都已生了四個孩子, 只有他竟敢同時娶四個老婆生17個子女...! - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> 這些明星都已生了四個孩子, 只有他竟敢同時娶四個老婆生17個子女...! - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

종현(JONGHYUN) Feat. 태연(TAEYEON): Lonely by 이치고 / Ichigo (피아노 연주/Piano Cover) - Duration: 4:10.

I'm sorry, it's my fault

Thank you, it's all thanks to you

These were words you said out of habit

Even though I knew you were struggling too

You probably think I'm a fool

If I say that things are hard with a crying face

Will it really get better?

If I cry and say it hurts, who will have a harder time?

Everyone will be fine

Maybe we trapped each other

Inside our own misunderstandings

No, you don't understand me

Whenever I see your worried eyes

Baby I'm so lonely, so lonely

I feel like I'm alone

When I see you so tired, I worry

that I'm baggage to you, that I'm too much

Baby I'm so lonely, so lonely

I feel like I'm alone

I don't want to make it obvious to you

I'm used to just holding it in

Understand me

We're together but we're not walking together

Loneliness and misery, the difference is only one memory (Ooh)

But why do you keep trying to write it as something else?

Baby I'm so lonely, so lonely

I feel like I'm alone

I don't want to make it obvious to you

I'm used to just holding it in

Understand me

Leave me alone.

Baby I'm so lonely, so lonely

I feel like I'm alone

Baby I'm so lonely, so lonely

I feel like I'm alone

Still, I don't wanna hide it from you

But I'm used to just holding it in

Understand me.

For more infomation >> 종현(JONGHYUN) Feat. 태연(TAEYEON): Lonely by 이치고 / Ichigo (피아노 연주/Piano Cover) - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Neopets - What's Up With Super Attack Peas? - Duration: 3:35.

What's up with Super Attack Peas? Why are there so many of them?

Why are they so cheap now?

Short answer: some users

duplicated thousands of Super Attack Peas, handed them out like candy, and The Neopets Team failed to clean them up

And eventually declared them all fair game.

The long answer begins in 2014 after Viacom sold Neopets to JumpStart

And the whole site had to be moved to new servers.

Shortly after the server transition, and likely because of it, some users discovered a method for duplicating items.

But they kept quiet about the whole thing for a few weeks as they worked their way up the ladder to the more expensive

items. The gallery of one of the main perpetrators was worth over 600 billion Neopoints by the time the account was frozen.

Of course, prices dropped as the dupes flooded the market and never got cleaned up, so this gallery would be worth far less at current

prices.

The perpetrators started with code stones

then paintbrushes and avatar petpets. Then hidden tower weapons. On to more expensive weapons. And

finally the big three avatar items. Only after

duplicating thousands of Super Attack Peas did these users finally make their actions known. It started with a shop full of rare items

followed by a screenshot of the sales history for some extra fun.

As word spread, the users opened the floodgates and started releasing duped items through the auction house, the money tree, and the trading post.

They also released the method by which they were duplicating items

so other users could add to the chaos. After a week of this, TNT finally patched the exploit and froze the most egregious abusers.

But the Super Attack Peas were still out there and TNT's solution was to simply tell people to discard any illegitimate

items they may have bought. So of course everyone kept their illegitimate items and TNT considered the problem solved.

About a year later

there was a bug with the Super Shop Wizard that allowed you to see unpriced items in user shops.

Searching for Super Attack Pea

showed just how unsolved the problem really was. And it certainly didn't help that Neopets support kept giving the all-clear to

Super Attack Peas being sold at half price by otherwise empty accounts. After a year of players contentiously buying and selling

illegitimate Super Attack Peas

TNT finally weighed in on the issue in an editorial. The official statement was that any items sold at a fair price with no other

suspicious activity going on would not be punished.

It's important to note that during the first major

duplication incident, ten years prior, the previous staff set a very harsh precedent for not only deleting illegitimate items

but also punishing those who bought them. Regardless of whether or not the eater paid full price for an item

TNT would either delete the item without

reimbursement, or they would just freeze the account. But the good faith of this new approach was lost on us

and it was viewed as legitimizing all the hundreds, if not thousands, of duplicated Super Attack Peas floating around the site.

Fair price is a very subjective term, and because TNT plays no role in determining prices

it was left up to the users to decide what a fair price would be.

Ironically, this editorial answer resulted in an 85 percent decrease in the value of the Super Attack Pea.

From 2 billion neopoints at its peak, the Super Attack Pea slowly dropped to 800 million after the new Battledome came out.

It fell further to 300 million after the duplication glitch

but before TNT weighed in on the issue, and it quickly settled at 50 million neopoints after the

editorial answer. The price rose back up to 100 million amidst the plot hype

but even with that bump it leaves an oddity in the price-to-power

distribution of the top three rungs of the weapon ladder. The other two Attack Peas along with The Grapes of Wrath were all released

through the Cove as well, and these rank as the second and third strongest weapons.

But each of these garners a price at least double that of the much stronger Super Attack Pea.

At this point it's too late for any sort of cleanup

And it looks like the weapon that was once the GOAT of the Battledome is now destined to remain a black sheep.

But this whole saga and the lasting impact

it's had on the battling community raise concerns about how this iteration of TNT

will handle a situation like this in the future, as dupe days have happened before and are bound to happen again.

For more infomation >> Neopets - What's Up With Super Attack Peas? - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Strictly's Kevin Clifton confesses he 'loves amazing Louise Redknapp' - Duration: 2:37.

Strictly's Kevin Clifton confesses he 'loves amazing Louise Redknapp'

Strictly's Louise Redknapp has a number one fan in Kevin as he attended her first concert in 15 years. Kevin allegedly made the confession that he loved Louise after watching her perform at the sold-out-show at London's Under The Bridge.

Speaking to pals, Kevin reportedly made the gushing confession.

After the performance, Kevin was rumoured to have been overheard saying: "The thing I love most about her is she doesn't even realise how amazing she is." Kevin had spent the evening with Louise's loved ones in a VIP area at the gig.

An eye-witness said to The Sun Online: "Kevin was smiling throughout Louise's performance and after the show all of her family and friends stayed to celebrate.

"He was clearly so proud of her and didn't mind telling people so." Also in attendance at the show were a bevy of other Strictly faves including Gorka Marquez and AJ Pritchard, as well as The Saturdays' Frankie Bridge.

Beaming on stage, Louise, 43, said: "It's my first gig in 15 years so it really means a lot that you're still supporting me.

"I just wanted to thank you all because you've been with me for 25 years now." For the show, Louise wore a lacy blouse which she paired with a tailored jacket and matching fitted trousers.

At the peak of her pop career, Louise was a chart-topping sensation, scoring nine top ten hits with songs including Let's Go Round Again, Naked, Pandora's Kiss and In Walked Love.

For more infomation >> Strictly's Kevin Clifton confesses he 'loves amazing Louise Redknapp' - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Aaron Sorkin's Molly's Game

For more infomation >> Aaron Sorkin's Molly's Game

-------------------------------------------

Andrew Jackson: Hero Under Fire 12/24/17 9PM | December 24, 2017 Breaking News - Duration: 31:00.

For more infomation >> Andrew Jackson: Hero Under Fire 12/24/17 9PM | December 24, 2017 Breaking News - Duration: 31:00.

-------------------------------------------

【Undertale】BLACK & WHITE ver Frisk【GHOST】[ VIETSUB CC ] | Băng Nguyễn - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> 【Undertale】BLACK & WHITE ver Frisk【GHOST】[ VIETSUB CC ] | Băng Nguyễn - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

02_HAPPY NEW YEAR - Shuruwat kuchh aisi bhi | Short Film | GB info TIME | Govind Belal - Duration: 11:41.

Happy new year

wow, awesome.

Hey men, did you on cloud 9 by drinking cold drinks or wife is not with you, that's why ?

Very funny. Why are you making nonsense joke.

Is your joke always having fever?

After 4 months we are meeting, because of that I said, "Awesome".

Life is too busy & hectic..... office, office & office.

There is something change in life.

Yeah, absolutely.

Not fair brother, your wife is not present, so will say only about yourself.

Men's situations are still better than women..

we stranded in...

kitchen to washing machine,

washing machine to children,

children to home, home to office...

This is our boring life.

Ohh come on Aunty, Look at me..

I pulverized in study, article ship & most important oneself.

You are lucky, you are single, once you will enter in Marriage life...

then life will be like, "to have your feet in two boats".

Right now, we are couple only, still life is busy.

God knows, how it will manage in future ?

We are working more than 12 hours instead of 8 - 9 hrs.

I think, in future, at office, we have to carry our luggage too.

By the way, if any one is very lucky among us,

he is Makka.

that's true.. yeah, true..

Enjoy my boy enjoy, next year you are going to be scapegoat (married man).

that is also true...

What nonsense going on...

are you sitting for new year celebration ? or to remove your grief.

And together making me sad too.

Now stop making any nonsensical things, tell me..

like every year, tell me what are the NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS ?

The rest I don't know, but I know your,

it will definitely, "finding a girl for Marriage".

Perfectly SAID.

have you lost, make a drink for me.

Guys, we are passing resolution,

so HOT SEAT is MUST.

Let's assume, this seat is a HOT SEAT

& pass HOT RESOLUTION.

Yeah. HOT SEAT is required.

Guys, first I will pass my resolution,

at present my Wife is not with me..

so words will come directly from my heart.

truely said...

HOT SEAT is ready.

There are 2 things:

1st, I'm going to shit down the set up box permanently.

WHY ???

Don't ask guys.

Because of TV serial my wife is became Suspicious Woman instead of my wife.

Whenever I will inform, will come late from office, n' number of time she will call me.

Further...

And if I will reach late, so many questions will be raised.

So, "no root no fruit".

Just chill man.

And 2nd one.

You know my neighbor Mr. Pillai..

I'm very irritated because of his behavior,

he will never park his car in a proper manner.

And I will say anything about parking, he starts fighting..

then don't know what does he say in his mother tongue,

never change his wrong parking style.

No issue, I have found best remedy,

I will keep food in the bottom of car at night.

And his car will be damaged by rats.

By god, I will feel like I'm in heaven.

Then only I will see, what he will do.

Calm down my boy, calm down.

Ok Prashant, now it's your turn,

but have to come here.

My resolution is very simple & normal,

I will try to become a good man, good husband, good son & good father.

Are we abnormal / bad man, are we insane...

making nonsense only.

Ok, let's see what is your Resolution?

go to HOT SEAT.

Guys, I have only 01 resolution...

I will discontinue FB, WhatsApp in bedroom forever. And I'm very serious.

WHY ? What did happen ?

Otherwise wife will kill me, man.

Man, after your words, you proved we are man but you are insane.

yeah, really you are insane.

Ok agree. You tell me your resolution.

Yeah definitely.

From next year my son's 10th standard study will be started, my full focus will be on him only.

Rakesh Uncle..

Geeta aunty is not here, otherwise we come to know, her resolution.

it's obvious dear, her focus will be on me only.

very Funny.

Ok Renuka madam, now it's your turn.

CA Renuka Singh Negi

Wish you the same.

Pranali aunty, we knew your husband's resolution,

now it's your turn.

I'm going destroy PlayStation,

then only my husband can be a good man, good husband, good son & good father..

Am I right darling....

OMG Darling.

Sonu brother, now tell me your resolution.

very soon, You will know my resolution.

1st we want to know Makka's resolution, who started the topic.

Yeah, yeah, agree. Come my Boy.

What I will do,

What ?

Drink & Girlfriend both I will reduce in future !

very Funny.

Now, can't handle both at same time.

Brother..

just vanish the drinks & girlfriends list from your mind,

otherwise your future wife will vanish you from life.

I know you all are feeling jealous, because I'm still single & happy.

Makka..

If you will enjoy your loneliness among us, how we will feel happy.

this is also very true.

Ok guys, now my & Govind's turn.

we have passed 02 resolutions.

And really we want, you all to be a part of these resolutions.

Are we making any kind of GANG to beat someone ?

This was also interesting.

You all know very well,

maximum people keep FAST.

some people keep on Monday then some on Saturday.

On the day of Fast, we didn't take food,

even some people didn't drink water too.

If we look SCIENCE point of view,

One day in a week our digestion system gets relief,

which is health wise very important.

And if we look RELIGIOUS point of view,

a beautiful way to express devotion to God.

But is God told you,

If you stay hungry, I will be pleased & will be very kind to you.

Why we didn't understand the simple thing,

Fasting is a kind of PROMISE,

I will stay hungry all day, but for me food will be made as usual,

and today this food will go to the hands of NEEDY person,

who is unable to gather one time food for himself and his family.

By adopting this kind of Fast..

all 3 things: RELIGION, Devotion to God & HEALTH will not be abolished.

And at the same time so many needy people will also fill the stomach.

I agree, we can't help everyone but can help someone.

Remember it takes drop by drop to fill a Ocean.

And the most important thing,

you in prayer & we will feel Peace, Relief & Glad,

when the needy person will always remember you in prayer.

So friends, as an Conscious citizen,

me & Govind have passed 1st resolution,

"On fasting days, Will try to end the Root of Starvation, by offering food to NEEDY."

Aunty, Resolution is really phenomenal.

Thank you.

Govind, now you tell the 2nd resolution.

Okkk.

Okey. Guys, First of all, which is I'm going to say, your thinking should be positive.

Because this is related to women, Which should be discussed seriously.

Although for this topic, no one is coming openly,

that's why today I'm taking this responsibility.

So are you ready to listen....

with positive attitude ?

Yes, we are.

Great.

Freinds..Whenever we think about POOR people,

that time his faded face,

Bone body

and mainly old & torn clothes which hides that body came in mind,

which is very important for that poor people.

But my dear friends, I personally feel,

More than that, they must need...

"Sanitary Napkin".

Just think, There is a lack of clothing to cover body,

then what will poor women use at Menstruation time ?

How do they get out of 4 to 7 days every month?

You will not believe... but it is true..

Ashes, Dung, Plastic Bags, Soil etc

are used due to lack of facilities.

What to do.. they are poor, don't have option.

Not only this, Girls of 11-15 years and women

stay at home for 3-4 days, not for hours.

Because of that Girls can't go to SCHOOL (which go in the greed of food)

& women can't go for wage work.

Just think, how will their house run for such a long time?

And those who are going in helplessness,

they only know, what they are facing?

If we wash the utensils or clothes for a long time,

due to wet hands, the fingers get whizz,

so just think, how would they feel in these 4-5 days ?

Due to all these reasons, Most women's deaths in India..

are due to 'UTERINE CANCER'.

So why not we...

help them by giving torn & old COTTON clothes available in our home, which is not of any use.

What will happen to us in this, nothing,

but off course..

Life of those poor women will definitely improve.

Even we give them a little more help,

by using own fund for making PAD.

And this PAD can be used repeatedly after washing.

If we do that,

They will avoid to use the things like Ashes, Dung, Plastic Bags, Soil etc.

Girls can go to School

Women can go for wage work.

And most important, they will stay away from sickness.

So friends, as an Conscious citizen,

me & Diksha have passed 2nd resolution,

"Will try to end the Root of Disease, by giving donations of Old & Torn COTTON clothes of the house to the NEEDY people."

Yes totally agree

If we do this, our contribution will play very important role

not only on Women's Empowerment

but also improvements in Country's Health.

Thank you

So why are we waiting?..

From today, All of us also take these 2 promise :

"On fasting days, Will try to end the Root of Starvation, by offering food to NEEDY."

"Will try to end the Root of Disease, by giving donations of Old & Torn COTTON clothes of the house to the NEEDY people."

Now your TURN.

For more infomation >> 02_HAPPY NEW YEAR - Shuruwat kuchh aisi bhi | Short Film | GB info TIME | Govind Belal - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

cap sleeve making /sleeve cutting in hindi - Duration: 3:16.

hi friends this video cap sleeves make

If you have come to our channel for the first time, do not forget to subscribe to the channel.

First time you have to take a square cloth and set it in the kon

And in the meantime do folds from between.

It is my sleeves so to wear sleeve, double clothes must be taken.

Its folding will not come forward.

And as many as you want to capsleeve these 1 inches 2 inches, this is my 3 inches at the moment.

I have marked the 3 inch and drawn the stret line.

As far as your kurtis is aarmol on the blouse, mark it straight on here.

Marking from here

And here's the cut-off from marking.

And you can wear it on your blouse with kurtas.

In this way 1 cape sleeves is ready to be.

Like Share and Do not forget to comment.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét