Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 26 2017

Hello, I'm YangMi.

For more intersting information about fashion, pls stay tune on Bazaar V.

Q: Will you feel a bit proud when people call u "the queen of promoting fashion items"?

Will I feel a bit proud?

Q: This winter, do you buy more than 10 handbags?

Q: Will you wear the last season clothes?

Q: Do the sneakers & sportshoes in your more than 100 pairs?

I believe will.

Q: Are your sneakers & sportshoes more than your highheels?

Q: If your cat is too fat, will you help it to loss weight?

Q: Before sleeping, will you play your phone for more than half an hour?

Q: Will you spend a lot of money on games?

Q: Will you go to sleep without removing the makeup?

Washing face is the most important thing in this world.

Q: Even though you have lots of lipsticks at home, you are still going to buy right?

Q: Your weight never exceed 47.5kg before?

I do exceed when I pregnant.

Q: So, your weight usually will not exceed 47.5kg?

It (weight) wont exceed.

Q: Personally, you like modern drams more or historical dramas more?

For the styles, personally I like historical dramas more.

Due to some factors of reality, I like modern drams more.

Because it's very complicated for styling the hair for historical dramas. Need around 1 or 2 hours. Very troublesome.

Q: This season of sportwears have different kind of colours, do you have any suggestions on matching/styling the clothes?

Cuz it's winter right now, lots of people will choose the light tan, black, grey items.

So, I suggest that you guys can wear the totallook sportwears inside.

If you have plans on going to play/travel outside,

Dont think that totallook sportwear is very old-fashioned.

But if you put on the denim jackets or leather jackets or even woolen overcoat,

it will be very fahsion.

Then, also match with the fanny packs that are very popular right now,

I think it's very fashion.

Q: If you gain weight, what will you do immediately?

If I gain weight at normal time,

immediately...

I also wont do anything. If fat, then just fat.

Because I can easily loss weight. (Me: 😑😑😑)

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB][YANG MI] 24122017| Bazaar V Q&A - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Joron Ke Dard Ka Desi Ilaj | Joint Pain Tips In Urdu Hindi by Kamran sultan - Duration: 2:33.

Joron Ke Dard Ka Desi Ilaj | Joint Pain Tips In Urdu Hindi by Kamran sultan

For more infomation >> Joron Ke Dard Ka Desi Ilaj | Joint Pain Tips In Urdu Hindi by Kamran sultan - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT TO GIVE FOR CHRISTMAS 🎁 GIFT IDEAS 🎄 0+ - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> WHAT TO GIVE FOR CHRISTMAS 🎁 GIFT IDEAS 🎄 0+ - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

5 принципов результативной постановки целей в коучинге. Школа коучинга. - Duration: 10:55.

For more infomation >> 5 принципов результативной постановки целей в коучинге. Школа коучинга. - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ритуал на новый год с бенгальскими огнями для исполнения желаний. Наталия Правдина✦Все по Фен Шуй - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Ритуал на новый год с бенгальскими огнями для исполнения желаний. Наталия Правдина✦Все по Фен Шуй - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

【韓国】新商品カルボプルダックポックン麺食べる。(까르보불닭볶음면) - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> 【韓国】新商品カルボプルダックポックン麺食べる。(까르보불닭볶음면) - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Bird Cage | Cage for Budgies to be Happy - Duration: 2:05.

The Cage

The budgie's cage is its home, shelter, and safe place.

The cage should be an appropriate size for the number of budgies kept in it.

Unfortunately, pet stores often sell cages that are too small for any bird to be kept

in on a permanent basis.

An appropriately sized cage should allow the budgie freedom of movement and room to flap

its wings.

Perches should be positioned so that the budgie has to hop of fly from perch to perch.

Try not to impede on this by over-cluttering the cage with toys or other items.

The cage, perches, and accessories should always be kept clean.

Don't position the cage directly in front of a window, or near any doors and windows,

heating and A/C vents, etc).

Also don't place the cage where bright lamp or light fixtures would be pointing directly

at the cage.

If at any time your budgie appears to become nervous because of something going on in the

house (i.e. people moving furniture, a moving ceiling fan, etc), cover part or all of the

cage until the commotion is over.

At night, cover the cage for security and keep a night-light on.

For more infomation >> Bird Cage | Cage for Budgies to be Happy - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. Trey Gowdy Smells Something Fishy About THIS(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 4:07.

Rep. Trey Gowdy Smells Something Fishy About THIS

here now with more South Carolina congressman trey Gowdy he is the

chairman of the House crime terrorism Homeland Security and investigations

subcommittee and a member of the House in telemedicine thank you for being here

always good to have you with us tonight and obviously a very sad day for

Americans across this country as we look at the tremendous loss in Las Vegas last

night your thoughts sir it's really impossible to fathom a massacre on this

scale Martha and you know primarily our thoughts and prayers and our hearts are

frankly broken for the lives that are impacted but my heart is also broken for

my fellow Americans who now know movie theaters are not safe and churches

aren't safe and schools aren't safe and office buildings aren't safe and now

outdoor country music concerts aren't safe it is hard to imagine that a

private II necessary frankly to take a single life in cold blood but to do what

this person did is a level of wickedness and evil that is really hard to fathom

you know you've touched on something that I think is really is so frightening

on such a gut level this idea that there's fear in the country about doing

all these things and then I wonder that we've sort of reached a level where

people go you know people do go about their day they do all these activities

and yet are we getting to a point where were you know sort of becoming somewhat

desensitized not not to suggest that people aren't obviously very struck by

this horrific attack but that we've gotten used to this that it's a new

normal what I think what it is is we just refused to live our lives in fear

you know my wife and daughter and I went to a football game last Saturday of

course it entered my mind that there are 70,000 people in a stadium if there have

been shootings at churches almost every place that we hold sacred or safe or at

least when I was growing up was sacred and safe there's been a shoot

at that place from movie theaters and and and now this and I I just think

Americans you have a choice I mean we can we can succumb to the fear and the

wickedness or we can celebrate our freedom and our refusal to be held

hostage by that and I choose to be embolden by the acts of heroism and

valor that I am certain took place last night yeah I mean we've heard those

stories throughout the day and I know we're gonna continue to hear so many

more there was a young woman this afternoon who just said I want to thank

the person who helped me when my boot got stuck as I tried to get over the

fence it just gave me that extra push and allowed me to get away before I let

you go I want to ask you about the investigation about your thoughts on

this suspect and how you're putting all this together from from the

investigation side in your mind tonight well it's an incredible level of

premeditation that you don't ordinarily see and and it is difficult to believe

that a single person could have done this without detection so I hope what

comes out of this is people you know lots of crime is prevented because a non

law enforcement officer says something Minh and whether or not it was altered

to become fully automatic and and the premeditation of picking a certain hotel

room I think we're gonna find someone along the way was suspicious and they

should have turned that suspicion into a phone call to law enforcement

it's an incredible amount of premeditation to not go detected yeah

trey Gowdy thank you so much congressman always good to have you with us thank

you god bless you and God bless america

For more infomation >> Rep. Trey Gowdy Smells Something Fishy About THIS(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Zona del Caño Martín Peña en Puerto Rico es analizada por la ONU tras el huracán María - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Zona del Caño Martín Peña en Puerto Rico es analizada por la ONU tras el huracán María - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Whose More Materialistic? Mexico Vs. U.S.A - Duration: 4:21.

America is one of the best countries in the world but, you want to know what

makes a even better country? The people that remain humble

materialistic wise. I know you all are probably wondering why I say this well but those

that we're watching this right now you guys are from the United States

you know how it's all about what you have how cool it is out here Mexico you

guys already know I speak upon my experiences and I shouldn't have to remind you.

It hit me it hit me one day when I was driving around in my 1988 Camaro it's

one of my ex-girlfriends in the United States yeah it needed a paint job it was

a fixer-upper but us being Americans we're all about status

it's all about how cool something is we have to follow that trend. So you know

what she told me right before I dropped her off to her friends all you're gonna

drop them you know three blocks down to the destination and I'm thinking why is

that well you know you need to work on your car gotcha interesting then we go

out to Tijuana to go visit family her family that is

she tells me you can constantly drive your car around here and I'm more than

comfortable in this environment. I thought to myself why would she say this

so I'm just thinking comparing the differences between being in the

atmosphere of the United States the same car and being in a completely different

environment in Mexico in TJ with the same car the difference between the two is that

there's more cars that fit that situation what I mean by

that is that you don't see it the top-end and most fanciest cars and that people

really care about driving those TJ it's not a big deal to them. About what kind

of car you have it's not about the status that comes with it. But the thing

I tripped off of is that the United States used to complete opposite it's

all about status so I kind of thought it's pretty fucked up but at the same

time that's how we grew up in that society that's what they trained us.

That's part of being an American. Maybe it's just a culture shock to me stepping

outside of the United States seeing the differences what couldn't blame her

couldn't be pissed off because all goes back down to the moon we are not in

control how we grew up we only take in with the society gives us what the media

portrays us ass

Let me know what you guys think about that.

For more infomation >> Whose More Materialistic? Mexico Vs. U.S.A - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Блокнот Шахты.2017-12. Свечение в небе над городом - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Блокнот Шахты.2017-12. Свечение в небе над городом - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 36 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:25.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Help me!

Boom goes the dynamite!

You have to admit Romero did a great job

getting Aida out of there.

No matter how much you dislike him,

you have to admit he's a very good lawyer.

We want half of what comes in.

And as collateral, we're taking this mongrel.

Like hell you are. Carmencita stays here.

20% of everything I make and we're even.

Now we're talking the same language.

I want to visit my mom's grave.

Rosalinda Negrete's grave.

If there's one thing I reward in this business, it's loyalty.

Here you go. Have fun with her.

Sure, she's got some mileage on her, but that's better.

She can teach you some tricks.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Doriga was supposed to call when they had the coordinates

to Indio Amaro's ranch.

Maybe he hasn't called because he didn't get the coordinates.

He's supposed to call every half hour.

But he hasn't called in some time.

No, neither of them is answering.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

-What if we look for them? -That's a whole other problem.

We don't know where they are.

Damn it, Doriga couldn't have just disappeared.

When did you last speak to them?

They're supposed to call every half hour.

Damn it!

Death comes for us all.

Sooner or later, it appears like a runaway train.

Andrea's end will come too,

even if she's on the other side.

She could be in Mexico or hell itself.

She took my daughter Elizabeth.

I don't believe it. It all went to hell!

The whole plan went to hell!

-It appears so. -All of it, Bebote!

We couldn't get Indio Amaro's location!

And they killed Domingo!

Sir, I think we have to stop.

- ¿PERDÓN? I beg your pardon?

The thing is...

The thing is what? What did you say?

Did I hear you say "I think"?

You think, idiot? Do I pay you to think?

How much do I pay you?

Well, I don't think very much.

You've got some nerve.

So you don't think very much?

Listen, fool, eyes on the road.

And don't you dare come to a stop

or I'll tear you a new -------, ------------.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

What did Mario say about Domingo doing something

to your daughter?

No ------- idea.

Hello?

It's me, Chenta. I couldn't answer.

This is ------. It all went to ----.

Everything, Chenta.

What's this about trying to escape tomorrow?

It's very dangerous, and it's too soon.

If Indio Amaro finds out I'm trying to betray him,

he'll kill the three of us.

Aren't we dead anyway here?

Yeah, but my parents aren't.

If Indio Amaro finds out, he'll kill us three

and my parents.

I don't want to see Indira Cardenas again,

but I don't want her dying because of me either.

Nicolas, nobody's going to die.

Mario Casas will rescue us.

Jose Angel's giving him something he can't refuse:

The location of the tunnels.

What will that get him?

What everybody wants. Control of the American market.

The Argentine doesn't work with Indio because he wants to

but out of necessity.

If we give him that information, he'll be the one profiting.

How will you give him the location

if he hasn't even told me?

Because I do know where they are.

Well, I know where they end, and that's more than enough.

If you manage to cross, I'll find you.

In the Alamo, a fly doesn't flap its wings

without me hearing about it.

Anyway, you'll have to trust me.

Okay, I'm going to trust in your plan.

It's my only chance to get out of here.

Indio Amaro's getting more obsessed

about me being his son.

You see everything he brought me?

That includes you.

When we're out of here, this'll all be a bad dream.

Now, your dad's going to ask how things went.

You'll have to lie.

Have you ever done it?

What?

What do you mean what? Sex!

No.

Don't be embarrassed.

I wish I had your luck.

I was still a kid when men would put their hands

all over me.

I swear if I could, I'd kill all the men who ever hurt you.

Don't talk about killing again.

Put that behind you.

Now, when Indio asks how it went, you say, "Fine."

Tell him you had fun and describe my boobs to him.

How am I supposed to know?

What happened here? An orgy or what?

And you didn't invite me! Shame on you.

The candidate had a small mishap.

Mishap?

Oh, in Colombia we call mishaps something else.

And you know what?

This place should have coke and whores and music...

Whoa there, Marta Monica.

make yourself useful and help us out.

That's why I'm here. To help.

And help like this is always very much appreciated,

right, sir?

And that's not all.

Look at this. I had these made.

I picked the picture and everything.

I had to have it Photoshopped

because you weren't coming out well.

Nice, huh?

All the women voting for you are going to fall in love.

Take a look.

-It is nice, isn't it? -Yeah.

Know what, Tuti? You've really got initiative.

Initiative is my middle name,

and right now I'm initiating another idea.

I want to be part of this campaign.

Well, with your very generous contribution,

you already are part of this campaign.

Wrong.

I'm not.

Not as chairwoman or your banker.

I want to have a different position in this campaign,

like maybe start at campaign manager and move my way up.

Nothing like the classics.

M67 grenades.

They're so good they've been around since WWII

without modifications to their design.

All at a big discount to you.

I like it, I like it a lot.

But I like that one more.

Ah, the PTR.

Uh-huh.

A fantastic weapon, but it's not for sale.

Maybe I'll ask Jaibo to sell me some.

You can't think you're the only one with these new toys?

Well, that's why I asked you here personally,

to inform you Jaibo won't be running that business anymore.

Then who is? You?

No, Salvador Acero.

Salvador Acero?

I worked with him a while ago.

That's great. I'm glad you know each other.

From here on out, deal directly with him.

-But... -But nothing, sir.

People do what I say and everything flows smoothly.

But so you won't think

I only consider what's mutually beneficial, let's do this.

Uh-huh.

On the house, sir.

Come in.

Excuse me, boss.

Boss, if you want to make that meeting, we have to leave now.

Good.

We were just leaving anyway.

Rude Chinese. Didn't even say goodbye.

Damn hypocrites have no manners.

But boss, you sold that rifle to that man?

I thought you...

Azuceno, I'm the thinker, not you.

I didn't sell it. I gave it to him.

And it's not a rifle. It's a peace pipe.

A peace pipe?

Did he piss you off? Just say the word and...

No, no, no. Not yet.

But now that we're reorganizing, I need the Far East on my side.

All the pieces are falling into place to protect me.

I became Vicenta Acero's savior,

and the same thing's going to happen to Indio Amaro.

I understand.

-Count that money, Azuceno. -Yes, sir.

Let's hope it's not a bomb. You know how these people...

Oh, it's a bomb alright.

Count it.

I do have some advice for you though.

And it's all about this fashion emergency.

Did I say that right? It's something like that.

Pretend you have to look like Brad Pitt.

If I heard Brad Pitt were running for president,

I'd vote for him three times.

Tuti, thank you very much.

I'm really grateful for all these ideas

you've brought to the table.

But this guy right here is my campaign manager.

So?

It could be the three of us. I love a good threesome.

That's not a problem.

Remember our threesome with the Cuban girls?

The thing is, the campaign's pretty far along.

We can't make any sudden decisions at this point, right?

However, if you'd like to keep contributing financially

to this campaign,

it will always be well received.

That's right.

Now, my dear Marta Monica, why don't you tell me

why you're really here?

Where did your sudden interest in politics come from?

Can you repeat the question?

Your interest in politics.

Right!

Why am I interested?

The lack of safety in this city.

I worry about criminals, and Indio Amaro's on the loose.

He's got to be taken out, you know?

And I have to make sure you win this campaign, Rooster.

You can't forget this.

And don't forget this beauty I had made either.

Or these two beauties.

I hope you haven't come down

with a sudden case of Alzheimer's.

Well?

Of course.

Pour me a drink, will you, honey?

- ¡AY! ¿ME SIRVE, PAPI?

Go, Triple R.

-That's what we pay you for. -Try it on.

That's for women.

-Get me a man's. -This one.

Damn peacocks won't settle down!

Where the ladies at? It's a sausage fest in here.

Pepita, hurry it up with that tequila.

You ain't paying for it!

Right on!

Have one, Pepita. We're celebrating today.

I'm working, Indio. I can't.

I told you to drink.

You shouldn't refuse me when I'm in a good mood

unless you want a fist to the neck.

Go on.

That's it.

Well?

How'd the crossing go?

Fantastic!

I even put the Petates in their place.

------- jerks.

Boss, Mr. Romero is here.

Somebody just dropped a turd in the punch bowl.

Take this.

Amaro!

Don't push your luck.

I'm allowing you in because I'm in a good mood.

And because your slave there offered me the world.

And that's how it's going to be.

I brought you all this.

You look very happy, Colombian.

So you joining the party or you just come to show off?

No, Amaro.

Just wanted to thank you for welcoming me

into this palace. You've got a beautiful home.

It's lovely.

You should also thank me

for not putting a bullet in your head.

Don't think I've forgotten. I still hold a grudge.

My hand reminds me of it every day.

I know, Amaro, and I know I crossed the line a bit,

but I've come to compensate you like the king you are.

Know what I brought you?

Gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

Give me the gold. Careful.

Look, greenbacks.

Freshly minted, just how you like.

Boys, show Amaro the frankincense.

You're going to love these.

And finally, the best surprise of all.

Myrrh for the king.

Here she is, the baddest whore this side of the border.

The best part is she brought the entire harem.

Welcome, ladies. Come in.

Isn't she something?

There you go.

Azuceno, make sure everybody gets enough.

Come in, come in. Welcome.

Come in.

Well?

Amarito, I have to tell you something.

I messed up, and that's why I'm here.

For us to make peace.

You said it when you met me.

I'm just a punk, while you've got plenty of experience

in this business.

You're the king of the border.

So that's why I came. For us to smoke a peace pipe.

You and I are stronger together.

What do you think?

Enjoy her.

Pretty, isn't she?

Make sure all the boys have enough coke.

This is awesome!

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 36 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:25.

-------------------------------------------

김정은, 반기문에 진짜 '방북 요청' 했나 - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> 김정은, 반기문에 진짜 '방북 요청' 했나 - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Пряный и сочный свиной окорок, запеченный в духовке с овощами, обалденный рецепт. Едим дома. - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Пряный и сочный свиной окорок, запеченный в духовке с овощами, обалденный рецепт. Едим дома. - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

5 Hurt Critically In 2-Vehicle South LA Crash - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> 5 Hurt Critically In 2-Vehicle South LA Crash - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 19 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:08.

NDO NETWORK

TELEMUNDO STUDIOS PRESENTS

So this is how the Army heals the wounded?

I haven't asked any soldier yet.

Hello?

<i> Juanjo?</i> <i> Is that you?</i>

<i> Are you with Serena?</i>

What's up, Aurora?

Yeah, Serena's in...

Aurora? Hi.

Juanjo picked up because we're going for breakfast.

We're still here in Miami, but we'll be back soon.

Serena... is everything okay?

Yes, everything's perfect. Let's talk later, okay?

You're right.

We can't let Crisanto and the other buyers

set the price of our grapes to whatever works for them.

So you're with us?

Of course.

But making an agreement is not enough.

I propose we form a full-blown cooperative.

We the producers

should be the ones to set the price of our grapes.

Why'd you tell Aurora we were still in Miami?

Why'd you lie about staying with me?

Why do you think? She caught me off guard.

I didn't know what to do.

I'm afraid of how she'll react.

Doesn't it worry you?

Why should it?

She moved on with her life. She has a son.

Yeah, but honestly, it's not like you two

have forgotten all about each other.

Yeah, and we never will.

But she moved on and I think it's time we did the same.

Yes, but she's my friend.

Besides, what we're doing... it's not right.

Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to Guilt!

No, stop it. I'm serious.

I don't want to lose a lifelong friendship

over some consolation romance because I flunked.

Consolation?

Hold on now.

I didn't do this to console you.

-I did this for other reasons. -Really?

Why'd you do it then?

Why'd we do it? It's different.

In my case, I did it because...

because I feel really comfortable around you.

Why'd you do it?

Well, I feel comfortable with you too.

I don't know, you're good-looking, who knows?

I'm good-looking? Sure, I'm very attractive.

And you're very attractive.

And naked in bed...

you're even more attractive.

Plus you were my best friend. I love you.

Let's do something. Let's make a pact.

-Okay. -Alright?

No matter what happens or what we do,

we'll always be friends.

Okay. Please.

Oh!

What is it?

Aurora's probably headed to the San Francisco airport

to pick me up. I have to call her.

I'm about to head out to get you.

The flight's been delayed. Don't go.

<i> Juanjo, it's Goyo!</i> <i> You there?</i>

I can't hear you, we've got a bad connection.

How's Sere? Still sad?

-If she was, she's over it. -That's great.

Wonderful.

Miss Serena, you're such a snorer!

What? I don't snore.

But you sawed wood all night!

What? You don't snore?

How can you hear me saw wood if I get you so tired?

You barely notice if I'm dead or alive.

What?

Do you really think you're that good in bed?

Let's go. It's late.

VÁMONOS, ES TARDE. Hey...

I don't think I'm good in bed.

I am good in bed.

Really?

I can cancel your taxi to give you...

Where's Aurora?

She went to pick up Serena who's coming in from Miami.

You should be shaking, Roberto. Juanjo's probably there.

Paloma! CRISANTO: ¡PALOMA!

You think you're funny.

You're impossible, you little brat!

As if things were just fine between Aurora and her husband.

Fine, it was a joke. Not a big deal.

That wasn't a freaking joke.

It was disrespectful to your brother-in-law.

He's the jerk, Dad.

Roberto's controlling and won't leave my sister alone.

What's that to you?

Everything seems to bother you.

That's your sister's problem, not yours.

It's so easy to see the fault in others.

But we can't say a word about that black guy you lived with.

Enough already! Enough scolding!

Fine! You all win!

Keep believing Robertito's innocent act.

That pedestal you've got him on will eventually come down.

Keep it up.

Be careful!

Congratulations, sommelier.

You didn't seem too interested

because you didn't make the ceremony.

Who was keeping you entertained?

Let it out! Spill the beans!

Show us her picture.

Or give me her sister's number.

Alright, now. Mike, tell him.

Yes, we're going to do a special toast

to you and Cristian.

You two got the highest grades.

So don't miss that one.

Of course he won't.

His family will be there with him.

We're very proud of you.

You're a sommelier!

Bro, congrats!

Congrats!

What's with the faces? I'm fine, really.

I didn't pass, but this'll help when I take the test next year.

At least you won't be working near that man.

At least you won't have studying as an excuse

so you can work full time at the store,

and give it your full attention.

So tell me... how was Miami?

Is it as nice as they say?

I didn't see a lot.

I was super busy with the test stuff.

Really.

Did you hook up with anyone?

There wasn't anyone interesting there?

No, not at all. How could I think of that?

Not at all. I'll be back.

Natalia's gotten some other grower friends to join.

But we aren't many.

We need more growers to help build the cooperative.

Sounds great.

You just need to all agree on a price

so that Crisanto gives in.

Time's running out.

We need to negotiate the price amongst ourselves

before the harvest.

Tomorrow I'm starting a new campaign to woo more growers.

Great. I'll help you.

Tell me what to do.

Well, we could split between us the growers we need to visit.

You have to convince them to join us.

Sure.

You know I'm good at convincing people.

I'll do it. YO LO HAGO.

Juanjo, I'm going.

If you want a lift to your place, I'll take you.

See you tomorrow. I'll be here early.

Thank you very much.

Goodnight.

Okay. I admit it.

You were right.

It was wrong of me

to try to remove Juanjo from the business.

So don't start the lecture.

Isn't it killing your conscience?

What are you talking about?

- ¿DE QUÉ HABLAS?

Why did you need to go to the airport today?

Listen, Dad. I didn't go...

Aurora... - MIRA, AURORA...

don't lie to me.

I know you're driving around Serena and that idiot...

Enough, Dad!

No, it's not enough!

Don't think I've forgotten

all the liters of wine lost because of you!

-It was an accident. -Don't give me that crap.

You got careless in your rush to run off

with Serena and see that jerk!

Listen, Aurora!

Don't you see when you do that you humiliate your husband

and mock your brother's memory, and us too?

There. I'm done.

Wow.

-Honey. -What?

Are you alright?

I'm just tired.

Well, I could give you a massage if you want.

No, no... I just want to take a bath.

Could you please get the baby? He's with Mom.

Sure.

Leo.

Yes, Dad?

What are you watching?

Well...

I'm waiting for my favorite rock band to play.

I have to watch this nonsense to catch the show.

Turn that crap off and come with me to the liquor store.

We need alcohol.

Come on!

We have to go now.

Alright. Be right there.

Were you crying?

Me?

Why would I be crying?

What I am is fed up.

I've been thinking. You're right.

It's best we leave this house.

Are you serious, honey?

Yes.

I can't stand my father and his bullying.

If I stay here it'll get worse between him and me.

So let's go to the house in Calistoga,

the one you took me to. ESA A LA QUE ME LLEVASTE.

For more infomation >> Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 19 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:08.

-------------------------------------------

Laeticia Hallyday se rapproche enfin de David Hallyday et Laura Smet - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Laeticia Hallyday se rapproche enfin de David Hallyday et Laura Smet - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Miracle On Skid Row, LAPD Officers Deliver Christmas Baby - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Miracle On Skid Row, LAPD Officers Deliver Christmas Baby - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

JUDGE HATCHETT...THESE THE KIND OF BROTHAS THAT GET THIER OWN REALITY SHOW "HUH" - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> JUDGE HATCHETT...THESE THE KIND OF BROTHAS THAT GET THIER OWN REALITY SHOW "HUH" - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Sacramento Police Investigate A Fatal Hit Run - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> Sacramento Police Investigate A Fatal Hit Run - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

《溏心風暴3》陳敏之小三之事剛結束,又有人來找黃家麻煩! - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> 《溏心風暴3》陳敏之小三之事剛結束,又有人來找黃家麻煩! - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Writing Hiragana わ, を and ん - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Writing Hiragana わ, を and ん - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

How to Earn Kohl's Cash

For more infomation >> How to Earn Kohl's Cash

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> How to Earn Kohl's Cash

-------------------------------------------

Vanessa Paradis dans la série Dix pour Cent « personne ne m'a demandé d'y participer» - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Vanessa Paradis dans la série Dix pour Cent « personne ne m'a demandé d'y participer» - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Vanessa Paradis dans la série Dix pour Cent « personne ne m'a demandé d'y participer» - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Writing Hiragana わ, を and ん - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Writing Hiragana わ, を and ん - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Writing Hiragana わ, を and ん - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS - Big Bang Baby (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> STONE TEMPLE PILOTS - Big Bang Baby (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> STONE TEMPLE PILOTS - Big Bang Baby (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Có ai đó đang buồn (ft. VOK) Prod by. Livegian - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> Có ai đó đang buồn (ft. VOK) Prod by. Livegian - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Có ai đó đang buồn (ft. VOK) Prod by. Livegian - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

PHOTOS – Kendji Girac rencontre le père-Noël, Eva Longo­ria et son ventre - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> PHOTOS – Kendji Girac rencontre le père-Noël, Eva Longo­ria et son ventre - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> PHOTOS – Kendji Girac rencontre le père-Noël, Eva Longo­ria et son ventre - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Make your own moves.

For more infomation >> Make your own moves.

-------------------------------------------

I'm so happy - Duration: 0:18.

Thump

THUMP

THAMP!!!

TOO CLOSE!!!

YOU ARE DEAD

Game Over

THANK YOU AND COME AGAIN!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét