Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 23 2017

Bad baby go fishing pretty girl!

For more infomation >> Bad Baby Go Fishing Frozen Elsa! Baby Crying Learn Color with Finger Family song Nursery Rhyme #16 - Duration: 1:19:58.

-------------------------------------------

How to Raise Kids Who Are Smart About Money - Duration: 4:45.

Everyone knows that the earlier you learn a language, the easier it is to master.

Learning a foreign language at four takes a lot less effort than learning one at forty.

The same holds true with managing your money.

I can tell you this from personal experience.

I grew up in a home where the value of money was a frequent topic of conversation.

Today, I teach people how to get out of debt, and build wealth with my dad,

Dave Ramsey.

Growing up in my parents home, I learned a few things about

kids and money.

Here are three:

One: Put your kids to work.

It's very important that your kids understand that money comes from work

– not from mom and dad's wallet.

As soon as your children can grasp the concept of cause-and-effect -- and that happens at

a very young age -- you can start teaching them about the work/money connection.

Have them clean the playroom, take out the trash, put away their laundry

– there are a million things they can do.

Just make sure it's age appropriate.

Don't have your five-year-old mow the lawn.

And pay them for some of the work they do.

Let your kids know that in the real world you get paid only when you work.

And it's with the money made from work that you can buy the things you want.

When children work for the things they want to buy, the purchase feels like an accomplishment,

not an entitlement.

You're sending the opposite message when you just hand your kids a $20 bill when they

ask for it, or give them an allowance for essentially breathing.

Of course, not everything your child decides to buy will be a smart purchase.

And that brings us to lesson number two:

Let your kids make mistakes with their money.

Many adults make expensive mistakes because as kids they were never allowed to make small,

inexpensive ones.

Tears now will save a lot of tears later.

When I was young, my parents took our family to Opryland Theme Park in Nashville.

Dad and Mom had one simple rule: If you want to play carnival games, you have to spend

your own money.

Of course, I ran to the first game near the entrance, slapped some cash on the table,

and took my turn. I lost.

So I put down more money.

And I lost again, and again.

Then came that terrible moment when I reached into my pocket and found nothing but lint.

We had a whole day at Opryland ahead of us and I had blown through my cash!

I ran back to Mom and Dad and begged them for more money and promised I'd pay them back.

What Dad said has stuck with me ever since.

"Rachel, when the money's gone, it's gone."

Your children are going to make some dumb choices.

They'll waste money on stuff that a week later they wish they had never bought.

And as their parent, there are times you need to let them make that mistake

and suffer the consequences.

That's how they learn.

Lesson Number Three:

Teach your kids to make saving a habit.

Saving money is a discipline.

How many adults do you know who save on a regular, consistent basis?

But here's a fundamental, financial truth: if you don't save money, you won't have money.

Teach your children that saving is one of the first things you do when you get paid

– not what you do with money you have left over.

Fast forward twenty years.

If they haven't learned to save, they're likely to go into

debt for the things they want or need.

Once they start down that road, it's very unlikely that they'll build wealth because

their paycheck will be going to debt payments instead of investing for the future.

I encourage parents to teach their children to save some of the money they earn.

The habit of saving money is what's important here, not the exact dollar amount.

The amount they save will depend on what they're saving to buy.

And better for them to learn how to save now – when Mom and Dad are supporting them.

Or Mom and Dad – that's you – will be supporting

them a lot longer than planned.

So start today: help your kids to become fluent in the language of money and how to handle it.

Because if you don't, well, all I can say is -- get the basement ready.

I'm Rachel Cruze for Prager University.

For more infomation >> How to Raise Kids Who Are Smart About Money - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

LA PETITE ÉCOLE D'ÉCOLE - Tous en rimes! - Duration: 11:56.

For more infomation >> LA PETITE ÉCOLE D'ÉCOLE - Tous en rimes! - Duration: 11:56.

-------------------------------------------

Adyashanti - Jak vidět život takový, jaký je. - Duration: 13:00.

For more infomation >> Adyashanti - Jak vidět život takový, jaký je. - Duration: 13:00.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Erman TOROĞLU: "Cüneyt Herkesi Aptal Yerine Koyuyor" | Youtube - Duration: 11:52.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Erman TOROĞLU: "Cüneyt Herkesi Aptal Yerine Koyuyor" | Youtube - Duration: 11:52.

-------------------------------------------

Courier Report #3 | Курьер Отчёт #3 | 2017 - Duration: 2:47.

Courier Report #3

Hello.

Courier campaign was started at IndieGoGo.com.

The stage of animation is approaching. This is a time-consuming and expensive work. Therefore, I ask you to support the project.

On the IndieGoGo is a certain mechanics:

the collected amount, reposts and likes in social networks help the campaigns raise in the list and even go out to the main page.

I don't know about VKontakte, but Facebook and Twitter are taken into account for sure.

The link is in the description under the video.

Now about the work done.

In the first report, I said that the number of scenes in the first episode is less than 300.

According to current estimates, there should be about 250 scenes.

I will be able to say the exact number when the animatic will be ready.

So, statistics.

Backgrounds: 189 of 250 Animation: 8 of 250 Music: 4 of ? Noise Design: 0 from 300 Voice Acting: 0 from 140

Now two news.

The first one is good.

There is a suspicion that in November all backgrounds will be finished.

This is very encouraging.

Now the second news and not very good.

In one of the previous video, I did forecast that the first episode will be ready in the fall.

Now it became clear that this is too optimistic assessment.

We are unlikely to finish the rest of the stages in November.

Nevertheless, the work will continue.

When the campaign will be over, and when the tempo of work on the animation will be clear, I will be able to say the approximate dates.

At last, I again call on everyone to support the campaign with money or spread the information, all this affects the quality of the result and the timing of its implementation.

Winter is coming,

ducks are flying,

bears are falling asleep,

but we are working.

Good luck to all.

For more infomation >> Courier Report #3 | Курьер Отчёт #3 | 2017 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

தன் மகனால் பரிதாபமாக உயிரிழந்த மலேசியா வாசுதேவன்| Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> தன் மகனால் பரிதாபமாக உயிரிழந்த மலேசியா வாசுதேவன்| Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 23 EKİM 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & AHMET AKCAN | Youtube - Duration: 16:45.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 23 EKİM 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & AHMET AKCAN | Youtube - Duration: 16:45.

-------------------------------------------

1m xp/hr 1t Cooking guide (Karambwans) - Duration: 6:04.

ookay guys really good news the iron man has finally been on ironed

and now the limits on my account is gone I can now go ahead and max really really

quickly now I want to give you guys this guide because it is really Opie people

have confirmed that mah - isn't gonna nerf this because he has acknowledged

this before it actually came out so that's good this is a one mill in our

cooking guide one take cooking guide I talked about this a few videos ago and

trust me guys it isn't as easy as it looks when I first did this I was

expecting to do it perfectly maybe within 20 minutes it took me hours to

perfect this some of you good at the game it might take you guys it might

take you guys lesser time to adapt to this it took it took me quite a while it

took me the whole evening regardless of that I want to give a big big shout out

to Ron delicious I'll link his Twitter down below cuz I don't know I don't

think it does YouTube videos he streams I also link down his twitch and you'll

see why in the middle of the video so one ticking kowambe ins I believe this

is the only food this works with so don't go ahead and buy sharks and try to

deal with sharks it won't work only works with this food first of all most

what you're gonna want to do is put your screen on

open mode or resizable mode basically the mode where your screen can go like

you can make your inscape screen really big you don't want it on the sizable

mode because you're gonna need a gap between the game and the inventory if

you have the default screen next your inventory it's gonna be the chat box I'm

talking about the lower half of your inventory you're gonna need a gap

because you're gonna want to be able to click the quam one and click a fire or

whatever cooking range you are using next to it as quick as possible you're

gonna want maybe one inch distance between the two as you can see Dow

allows you to click back and forth and just rack in and exp now guys don't get

frustrated I got really really upset earlier someone even said he was gonna

report me because I kept clicking away I got really really mad I believe I was

like man you guys have whatever I'm not gonna get into that but don't get

frustrated with this it is not as easy as it looks to some people it looks easy

it actually isn't because you have to pace yourself it isn't about how fast

you can click is about timing the ticks because you are 1 ticking ticks on

runescape are basically just runescape time

everything you do runs on ticks all right and one tick represents 0.4

seconds now I don't know the pace I can't really tell you the pace on which

you should click but you'll get the the gist of it after a while I was just

under the impression that you just click back and forth as quick as possible and

boom yeah you know that's it no you gotta actually pace yourself and time it

after a while like I said you'll get used to it but you just don't get

frustrated it takes you a while don't give up I almost gave up but I'm here

doing it and I'm getting around 700 and something K cooking XP an hour and I'm

at 80 and I'm burning a lot when I get to 93 I'll be getting the 1 millon XP an

hour because that's when you start burning it burning it now as you can see

on my bathrobe this is where ran delicious comes in because he also

tweeted himself doing this method and I noticed he was at a different location

at BIR frobe it is really annoying because a lot of people train there and

if someone stands on the fire you can't do this because you're gonna click on

them said that the fire plus the annoying row

guy always walks in between the screen the way I have angled and it messes me

up however at the place Rhine delicious's which is the Tezaab place no

one trains cooking there so you basically have a free will to yourself

probably after making this video when I do it I'm gonna start seeing some of you

over there hopefully not because I like free worlds but the way the location

away he's at is just perfect no one's there and it's basically the same thing

be sure to talk to the banker and make sure he's next to you sometimes he

wanders or he doesn't wander off by like when you go to the world he might be

wandering so wait until he stands next to the fireplace talk to him and he

should just be stuck there forever and then you could just Bank do the thing

back to the thing yeah big shout-out to Ron delicious because I was getting

really frustrated over there for miss clicking I just get pissed off and I was

like wait didn't ran delicious also do this method like he was at a different

location I'm go ahead and try this and boom what do you know it's beautiful and

as you can see I've almost perfected this as you can see in the clip I

haven't got the pace a hundred percent accurate but it's pretty accurate as you

can see I'm Bailey missing ticks I am missing take so as you can see the

animation goes to I do the full animation which means you've messed up

you know stuff like that and yeah that pretty much summarizes this video and

before we close this video I'm gonna be giving out my hardcore Ironman Bank

which is a hundred mil in some items including a DFS and all that bullshit

trying to be sure to join my discord and twelve hours from now in my giveaway

channel I have a Bart set up go to giveaway bar basically I'm gonna set a

timer everyone has to click and add a reaction and it's gonna click you know

it's gonna is gonna choose a random person that's gonna be 12 hours from now

so look at this when this video was uploaded twelve hours from that time set

it on your clock be in the discord being a giveaway channel and good luck for

whoever wins the 100 mil peace out

For more infomation >> 1m xp/hr 1t Cooking guide (Karambwans) - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Flower Leaves For Cure Diabetes - Duration: 1:41.

chamomile tea controls diabetes amazingly chamomile tea

a popular drink in many countries and long considered to have medicinal

benefits researchers added chamomile extract to the diets of diabetic

patients for three weeks scientists compared the chamomile treated patients

to a group of diabetic patients died without the addition of chamomile

extract diabetics received the chamomile tea extract showed a significant

decrease in blood glucose levels compared to the diabetics eating a

normal diet these results clearly suggested the daily consumption of

chamomile tea 30 minutes before meals could contribute to the prevention of

the progress of hyperglycemia and diabetic complications to prepare this

chamomile tea at home take fresh chamomile flowers and boil them for 15

to 20 minutes let this tea sit for overnight early in the morning just want

the tea and remove the flowers by straining tea into a cup diabetis tea is

now ready to sip drink this tea daily early in the morning and before you

means drink this tea daily and say goodbye to diabetes forever thank you

for watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Flower Leaves For Cure Diabetes - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

[차트 밖 1위(GOD OF KPOP CHART)] Killagramz(킬라그램) _ Coloring(컬러링) 라이브 클립! - Duration: 2:38.

I want you for my own

But I know we can't do love

I just

called you to listen to your ringback tone WOO

Don't pick up the phone

Cuz I'm a little drunk

Please just leave me on hold

I just might say I love you

See you tomorrow morning phone

I actually pressed the wrong button

Think I'm outta control

I keep thinking about you ay

Coloring Coloring (ring ring)

Coloring Coloring (drr drr drr drr)

Color me (woo) Color me

Baby don't pick up the phone (phone)

I'm calling you

Right now

I took out the phone

and pressed the call button

As I wondered around drunk

and called you again

I don't know what to do

I hope you won't answer the phone

so that my feelings for you don't get caught

Can you let me listen to this song until the end?

It's my favorite, let me press the call button

It's awkward to ask about the song title

Let me listen to it here

Always, always I think about you

What are you doing? Where are you?

Shinsa, Hongdae, wherever you say

But it's noisy here to listen to this song (shush)

Feelin good Feelin good

I'm calling you Feelin good

If you answer my call

I'll confess how I feel about you tonight

This kind of song is your ringback tone

so I made this kind of song What do you think?

For more infomation >> [차트 밖 1위(GOD OF KPOP CHART)] Killagramz(킬라그램) _ Coloring(컬러링) 라이브 클립! - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Fire Emblem Warriors MiniTrailer #2 - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Fire Emblem Warriors MiniTrailer #2 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

THE 3 BIGGEST FITNESS MISTAKES WOMEN MAKE | TRACY CAMPOLI | WORKOUT MISTAKES TO AVOID! - Duration: 6:58.

Hi it's Tracy and welcome back to my channel and today I want to help you to bust thru

the 3 biggest mistakes that women make when it comes to their fitness.

So if you're new to my channel, Hello I'm Tracy and I put out brand new fitness, wellness

and lifestyle videos every single week so make sure that you subscribe to my channel

and even if you are a subscribed, make sure that you click on that little bell icon.

That's gonna tell you every single time I have a brand new video go LIVE.

So, ready for the 3 biggest mistakes, and PLEASE don't make these mistakes, cause I

got your back girlfriend.

The FIRST mistake that women make is only doing steady state cardio.

So what do I mean by that?

I mean you know if let's say you love running, which is great, and you only go for long runs

and you do that 3 or 4 times a week and that's your workout, right?

Or you love the treadmill or you love the elliptical, something like that.

Where you are constantly doing that steady state cardio, now let me make it really clear,

steady state cardio is great, it's great for your endurance, it's great for you heart health,

all of that.....however studies have show that when you're doing more interval workouts

that are gonna challenge you, your intensity goes up and it goes down a little bit and

then up and down, that is actually the best formula for fat loss.

So, if you're working out and you want to see results, and you want to get tighter and

toned, you definitely want to make sure that you're doing these interval workouts.

So, HIIT workouts it's a great example.

They will challenge you, you'll get that sweat up and you don's have to do a super long workout

to really break out into a sweat.

Really important!

Now I have tons of HIIT workouts here on YouTube and also in Total Body Transformation and

the reason why I do that is let's face it, we're all busy, so I want to make sure that

you're constantly challenging yourself so that you don't plateau.

Don't make that BIG mistake of ONLY doing steady state cardio.

Like I said, if you like going for a run a few times a week, that's great, but make sure

that you're mixing it up buttercup.

Second big mistake that I see women do is Only doing cardio!

Please don't do this to yourself ok?

Here's why....we want to use weight and have resistance to help you get stronger, to help

you burn fat and to have more muscle mass.

Now if you know me, you know I'm all about creating that fit and feminine body.

What I mean by that is not the kind of body where it's like you see someone from across

the street and you're like "man, that girl really works out", the look that I help y

clients achieve is like "wow, is she just genetically blessed".

So, here's what I di, I often will use light weights, 1, 2 or 3 lb hand weights.

I know, that's really light, but guess what?

You've got an amazing weight at your disposal all the time, and that is "Your Body".

Body weight exercise.

Doing planks, doing push ups, doing dips, doing squats, you are actually lifting your

body weight, which is going to give you that strength that you need, ok?

So please do not skip the resistance training and I'm also happy to tell you, you don't

have to go to the gym and pump iron and lift heavy weights, if you like doing that, great,

that's your thing, but if you don't, you don't have to do that.

If you're really looking to get that more fit and feminine look, I say lighter weights

and body weight will help you to achieve that cause I see it all the time, ok?!

And then the third big mistake that I see women making with their fitness is thinking

more equals better.

NOT TRUE.

More does not equal better when it comes to your workouts.

So this is what I mean....you know "Oh I'm starting to work out and I'm gonna work out

for 2 hours every day, and that's gonna help me achieve the body that I want".

Well, studies show, actually that that can do harm on your hormones which then when your

hormones are out of balance can cause weight gain and specifically around your middle area,

so you know, I'll tell you the truth, when I was in my 20's I used to think if I couldn't

workout for 90 minutes every single day, then it wasn't a workout and that's just not the

truth.

I'm so happy that in my 40's now I do a fraction of what I used to do in my 20's and I teach

that to my clients and I see it all the time.

So, more does not equal better.

So, what's the right formula?

Well, every bidy is different, however what I have found thru my years of being a trainer

and my studies, is the sweet spot for women is somewhere between that 30-45 minute mark.

Now hang on, before you start throwing hate at me, "but I love this dance class that I

take, I love this yoga class and it's an hour and a half".

I'm not telling you to never do that, so like Namaste....you do your thing, but on a day

to day basis, mix it up.

So one thing that i'll tell my clients is every body is different.

So, you gotta play with it a little bit and see what the sweet spot is for you, so that

you're looking great, so that you're feeling great, so that you have great energy and most

importantly, so that you're seeing the results that you want.

So, I hope that this really helps you today.

Now if you're ready to go a step further, I have a great invitation for you.

I want to invite you to JOIN our tribe.

So you can start your transformation now with Total Body Transformation and it's completely

FREE.

So I really couldn't make this any easier for you.

I'll leave the link down here below, but let me explain to you what it is.

Every single month you're gonna get 4 new workouts and the workout library just grows

and grows, so at this point now we have well over 80 full-length workouts and guess what?

All those workouts are in the sweet spot.

We incorporate alot of those HIIT and Internal workouts and your using resistance, you know,

hand weights, resistance bands, pilates rings, all of that so that you're constantly challenging

your body so that you get great results.

Also, you get a monthly calendar.

So each and every month you're going to get a brand new calendar telling you the exact

workouts that you can do, so with just a click of a button it;s like having a personal trainer

right in your home or in your gym or wherever you like to do your workouts.

And lastly, you get the Transformer Tribe.

Our tribe is freaking amazing!

High Five Transformer Tribe!

We're really a family together, we help each other thru good times and celebrating together,

holding each other accountable and also help each other when you start struggling a little

bit, so it's really an amazing community and like I said, you can get started for FREE.

So, I hope you become a member of our tribe and I'll see you next week, okay, Talk to

you soon.

Bye.

For more infomation >> THE 3 BIGGEST FITNESS MISTAKES WOMEN MAKE | TRACY CAMPOLI | WORKOUT MISTAKES TO AVOID! - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Cats Diary Komugi & Daizu 2017.10.21 - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Cats Diary Komugi & Daizu 2017.10.21 - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

⚠️ HEROBRİNE SEVİYELERİ! - Minecraft ⚠️ - Duration: 11:00.

For more infomation >> ⚠️ HEROBRİNE SEVİYELERİ! - Minecraft ⚠️ - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

✍ Review nº5 - Zolki Motorcycle Waterproof Jacket - Duration: 7:42.

Hi guys, It's me CBRTricolor I'm here to a new review.

If you want to hear this video in English, Please stand by, if you like to hear it in

Portuguese Please check the link above or in

the description Hi guys,

It's me CBRTricolor if you want to watch this video in english

Please stand by, if you prefer in Portuguese, and I recommend it, click on the link above

or in the description.

Let's find out what we have here today!

It's a big box.

Let's open it.

Looks like we have here a jacket.

Let's see.

It's a waterproof jacket.

Zolki, is a French brand and it's spreading to the international market.

You can see their website, the link is in the description.

As you can see here, Cordura, Waterproof.

It comes at the right time because the weather is bad ... for that reason it's a great

time to test it.

It has zip and velcro and snaps

It has an interior lining and comes with a hood

This looks like a normal jacket, doesn't look

like a motorcycle jacket at all.

Later I'm going to try it so you can have a better look at it.

Here I've noticed we have protections in the elbows, semi-rigid protections which is usual

in this kind of jackets.

We also have the protections on shoulders

When I picked it up I noticed that on the

back also has a protection.

I notice now that we can remove the hood It's a good thing because it's not practical

to ride with the hood in the rain because he will get all wet.

We can store it and use it only when we need it.

Let's open the jacket, has an interior lining that is detachable.

We have the column protection which is a foam, but has two types of thickness.

Thicker in the middle to provide greater protection.

You can see it here.

Is pierced to breathe.

This is the protection that comes with normal motorcycle jackets.

The recommended is to use a tough protector, I'm going to leave this out because I have

my rigid protection from alpinestars and I will use that instead of this.

If you don't have any back protector leave this one in the jacket because it helps a lot

Here is a zip to attach the pants,

Has a detachable liner

Has an inside pocket And on the outside, has two pockets and a

smaller pocket on top.

And that's it, I will show you the jacket from afar

The link to the site is in the description, take a look, there's a lot of leather jackets,

shirts, waterproof jackets, all of them with protections.

I'm back to show you the jacket This is an S size, I've 1.74m in inches

is 5.7 and I don't have too much belly.

It's cozy, and it fits great.

It's a great jacket as you can see.

It looks perfectly normal I'm going to close it for you to see

I like it a lot because it has a high collar and I can use with the balaclava and rain

won't dampen the balaclava

He's not too tight in the collar, I can move

the head without squeezing the neck.

You can see behind, it almost touches the helmet, in normal position it touches the

helmet Which means I will not wet the balaclava and

it will not enter water inside the jacket.

We have here the zip, the waterproof lining, the Velcro and the snaps

Two big pockets A third pocket a little small to the keys

for example A pretty good construction and casual look

If you remove the helmet no one says it's a motorcycle jacket.

Has a good building with good look.

Here has no adjustment, but he adjusts well and with the rain gloves it will seal and

it will stop the water from getting in.

Looks good to me!

Stick around, I'm going to take it later for a ride on this good weather (not!) and give

you feedback on the jacket, on the waterproofing and the comfort.

I've tested the jacket as you can see on the video.

When I leave my house, it wasn't raining and I think I wouldn't be able to try the

jacket in the rain.

However it started to rain, and it started to rain good!

You can see that I've got my arms wet and that I'm looking to them to try to figure

out if the water slides off the jacket or not.

The water ends up slipping and the jacket didn't get soaked

It didn't enter any water in the sleeves.

The space between the glove and sleeve lining is well sealed

The jacket is very warm, the lining is great, and it fit well.

The only negative aspect of the jacket are the outside pockets, they are not waterproof.

It enters a little bit water in the zips, and for this reason I advise you to keep everything

electronic out of that pockets, for that you have the inside pocket.

Other than that, the jacket is spectacular.

It's very cozy, the look is very good, and I recommend it!

Don't forget to like, leave a comment and share with your friends.

See you next video

For more infomation >> ✍ Review nº5 - Zolki Motorcycle Waterproof Jacket - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

"Jung Il Hoon" VS "Yoo Seon Ho" A Lying Detector [The Cushion (Taku;sion)] 05. Coverage Full Full! - Duration: 12:44.

Mr. Seonho Yu?

Nice to meet you.

Winning people's hearts,

is not easy.

There is no easy way, or secret to it.

The most important factor is integrity.

The general public will respond to

my sincerity and integrity. Indeed.

I hope you will step forward into your success today.

We invited 20 testers

for tone and color test.

This is a very important stage in making a good cushion foundation.

Hello.

We have samples for the new cushion foundation today.

We invited 20 college students for testing.

And here we are.

Those are our new cushion foundations.

You can take a sample that fits your skin tone.

And try on your skin in light pats.

Fall warm tone.

They all took cushion foundations to their skin tones.

And we have three kinds, 19, 21, and 23.

Have you all tried it on?

Yes.

You look very brighter than just a minute ago.

Let's guess what tone they applied.

How old are you?

Twenty-one.

Then you must have tried the 21.

Yes.

Oh!

Where are you from?

From home.

Oh, from your home? Then 21.

You're correct.

Wow!

Where are you originally from?

Seoul.

Seoul.

21!

He gets everything right!

Did you get 19?

No, 23.

Why? How?

I usually apply 23, so I picked 23.

She chose the tone that fits her skin perfectly.

So it makes her skin brighter.

Really, your skin doesn't look like 23-tone.

Fit to tone.

Perfectly fit to tone.

Thank you.

I'm guessing 19.

Right.

Oh, Seonho has grown a lot!

Right, and I'm also growing taller as well.

Do you like BtoB?

Yes.

Who's your favorite?

Eunkwang.

Followed by?

Changsub

Followed by?

Il-hoon.

Ah~

Thank you all for coming today courageously, in white shirts,

and with no makeup on for today's testing.

Thank you.

Do you want to take a photo with me?

Come here.

Me too!

Thank you!

I think today's testing will be very helpful for

our future consumers for choosing the right tone

of our new cushion foundation.

Il-hoon, you're all I got.

Come one,

I'm a 6th year idol-singer.

I am pretty much experienced.

Don't worry a thing.

What did Ms. Park say?

Cover something? Cubrage?

Coverage.

A good cushion foundation has to have good coverage.

I wanted to show you how important coverage is.

I spared my busy schedule, just for you.

Thank you so much!

You are the best!

Well

What do you think of my skin?

Do you think I need that coverage?

Let me see.

What the, what is this?

Why?

Come here closer.

Oh, wow. It's way worse than I thought.

Why?

You are only 16. What has happened to you?

Is my skin that serious?

Hello, Il-hoon.

Seonho!

Hello.

Yeo-one, you came just in time.

Come here and look. Isn't his skin terrible?

I'm not sure.

Hey, Seonho, you got great skin!

Come here,

see me outside.

Okay? Hahahahah.

Huh? Il-hoon?

Step outside, buddy.

Bud.

Stand right here, I have something for you.

Oh no, you don't have to.

Really, you shouldn't have.

Really, you shouldn't have.

Hahahaha, Il-hoon.

You like pizza, right?

How did you know I love pizza!

Go and have some pizza,

and anything else you want.

Everything you want.

Okay?

Aw, man. I love you man.

You didn't have to.

Shall we go back in?

Of course.

Hahahaha.

Yeo-one,

Do you want to take a good look at Seonho again?

How is he?

Seonho!

What have you done?

It's horrible!

Right?

Your skin is a mess!

Do you even know what skincare is?

Horrible.

Il-hoon, what has happened to him?

I can never forgive Il-hoon.

How can he make fun of me with food?

How can he…

Hello, Ms. Jung.

Hi Lena.

I wanted to ask you something.

I was wondering about the importance of puff in cushion foundation.

Puff?

It's pretty important.

Air-puffs are made with material called rubycell

Number of layers decides how it applies products.

There are usually three kinds, three, four, and five layers.

More layers do not necessarily mean better.

You can choose depending on which finish you want.

I'm going to cut this new puff into half.

I don't know how many layers it has.

I've never cut a puff…

Be careful.

before. Do I cut it like this?

Yes, right in the middle.

I'm not going to see how many layers it has.

How many is good?

What finish do you want?

Great coverage with sleek finish.

Fit-to-tone, that's what we want.

Fit-to-tone.

For good coverage, I recommend three-layer puff,

Three layers? Three layers!

Let me check, yes, three layers.

Our new puff is in three layers.

You chose what you wanted.

With three layers, it applies firmly on skin.

With added coverage.

What about five layers?

With five layers,

Light application?

Right, right.

I knew it.

You are good!

Also, when you want higher coverage,

some people apply in swipes,

but what you should really do is to pat repeatedly.

Layer after layer.

Right, right.

I'm sure that will create flawless complexion.

When I ask people with good base makeup on what do they focus on

and they mentioned different kinds of puffs and its texture.

Honestly, I didn't care much about those stuffs.

I've never heard about three layers and five layers.

It's my first time learning these things today.

True, I guess not so many consumers will actually cut it.

Right, they wouldn't.

It's a waste.

I'm going to talk about it in my video today.

I'm going to mention 'three layer pork belly and five layer~'

It's going to be so fun.

I like that.

I guess Lena's a little late tonight.

Il-hoon, aren't you bored?

Do you want to play a game?

What game?

A lie detector.

It seems like someone left it here just for us.

It's so tacky. Come on, lie detector?

We shouldn't have secret from each other.

Are you in?

Of course.

Let's draw doodles on each other's face.

I'm a fool.

No.

I feel like my right eye has just become brighter.

Shall I try?

Your smile is soon to be turned into tears.

I'm better friends with Sungjae than Il-hoon.

Choose your side.

No.

So you're better friends with me, then?

You're embarrassed of me, but you're better friends with me.

I think something's wrong.

Hey, you look much more handsome.

Oh, really?

Your eyes, nose, and mouth look much more defined.

Defined?

Yes, very defined.

Great.

Getting more interesting.

I want to be like Eunkwang.

Without any hesitation,

Nope.

Okay.

This is way too easy.

Ahhhh! I don't want to be like him!

I feel much more mature.

I have Il-hoon's phone number on my phone.

You didn't give me your number.

No, I don't have it.

If I didn't tell you, you should've asked for it.

Right, right.

As a good loving junior, right?

I'm going to ask you after this.

It's all right, we'll just meet and talk.

I'm envious of Seonho.

Who, me? Why?

I like A-Pink over BtoB.

Yes.

You are quite daring.

You don't know how much I love you.

Just play the game.

I have more than 100 contacts of girl celebrities.

No.

Everyone knows.

I haven't even really met with any girl celeb.

Who can possibly have 100 contacts?

Who?

See? This thing is wrong.

I feel the room is much brighter now.

Sorry I'm late…?

What?

What happened to your faces?

While we were waiting for you, we played a little game.

What game?

How do we look? Still handsome?

That's not the problem.

We're supposed to meet execs and show them the new cushion foundation tonight.

What?

Hello

What's with your faces?

For more infomation >> "Jung Il Hoon" VS "Yoo Seon Ho" A Lying Detector [The Cushion (Taku;sion)] 05. Coverage Full Full! - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

ColorADD | Secretária de Estado da Inclusão - Duration: 1:15.

"Feel Colors" Secretary of State for Inclusion of People with disabilities

I am visually impaired but I have perception of light

and even some color.

I know the difference between colors,

but when I was born, despite my disability beign congenital,

I had a better color perception.

To give an example,

I lived on the 2nd floor

and I could tell the colors of passing cars on the road.

Today I have the same visual depth.

What I missed was the color definition, not completely,

but nowadays when someone shows me a color I get confused.

It depends on the lightning conditions...

...and it was getting worst.

This is blue, isn't it?

yes

This is the red one.

Give me your hand

The black and white squares define

the largest proportion of the symbols,

so all the others are contained inside them.

I understand it but if it was more highlighted, it would be better.

These are only a few prototypes that we've created.

For more infomation >> ColorADD | Secretária de Estado da Inclusão - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to make MLG Voice [ENG] - Matefon2 [24a01] - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> How to make MLG Voice [ENG] - Matefon2 [24a01] - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

CRぱちんこ-必殺仕事人Ⅴ【新台 ぱちんこ 必殺仕事人5】新規演出・変更点特集! 動画 その①【公式】【製品 Scarlett パチンコ】 - Duration: 16:07.

For more infomation >> CRぱちんこ-必殺仕事人Ⅴ【新台 ぱちんこ 必殺仕事人5】新規演出・変更点特集! 動画 その①【公式】【製品 Scarlett パチンコ】 - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

CA Technologies Privileged ...

For more infomation >> CA Technologies Privileged ...

-------------------------------------------

Gaszenie pozarow grupy A oraz B KZWM Ogniochron S A - Duration: 5:40.

[How to use fire extinguishers]

We'll demonstrate how to use portable firefighting equipment for extinguishing Class A&B fires.

We'll use water mist, foam, CO2 and powder fire extinguishers.

Now, we'll present how to extinguish a fire with a 3-litre water mist extinguisher GWM-3X.

An expert will light the test fire for us. This is Class A fire where wood is used.

Class A fires are fires of solids, mainly of organic origin. A characteristic feature for this class is glowing of the burning material.

Effective extinguishing of such fires requires cutting off access of oxygen to the source of the fire.

Let's start now.

Pick up the extinguisher and check the pressure on the gauge.

Pull the pin.

Hold the hose.

Holding the extinguisher upright, valve up, squeeze the lever and aim the extinguishing agent at the fire.

Always approach the fire with the wind at your back.

The mist from the nozzle effectively extinguishes the fire.

Keep sprinkling until the fire has been completely extinguished or the extinguishing agent has run out.

The latter requires the use of another extinguisher to effectively extinguish the fire.

The fire has been put out.

The 3-litre fire extinguisher used in the experiment has been sufficient to smother the fire.

Another example of water fire extinguishers is a foam extinguisher.

Now we'll see how a 6-litre fire extinguisher GW-600 handles the fire.

To use this type of extinguishers you need to pull the pin and hit the valve head.

After hitting the valve head, you must wait 5 seconds, then proceed to extinguish the fire.

When hitting the valve, hold the extinguisher on the ground.

Let's start extinguishing Class B fire.

The extinguishing foam gradually covers the fire area. Water extinguishing agents create a blanket or film on the surface of a burning liquid cutting the access of oxygen and thereby smothering the fire.

Firefighting foam also cools the combustible material.

Let's see what happens if we try to reignite the extinguished liquid.

At first the fire burns, but the firefighting foam quickly re-establishes a blanket on the surface of the liquid thereby nipping the fire in the butt.

Class B fires are fires in flammable liquids and solids which melt when burning, i.e. tar, paraffin, wax and some types of plastic.

Now, we'll see how a carbon dioxide fire extinguisher GS-5X handles the fire. The extinguisher contains 5 kg of CO2.

CO2 fire extinguishers work with Class B fires.

Pull the pin and hold the hose.

Approach the fire and squeeze the level to begin extinguishing.

Extreme caution is recommended as the extinguishing agent's temperature is – 78C.

CO2 fire extinguishers reduce the concentration of oxygen in the immediate vicinity of the fire to the value of below 14% thereby smothering the fire.

Now, let's look at a 6-kilo powder fire extinguisher GP6X. We'll demonstrate how the most commonly used extinguishing agent, i.e. firefighting powder, works.

We'll start with Class A fire, though powder extinguisher are also effective with Class B and C fires.

So, let's start.

The firefighting powder acts as combustion inhibitor, which means it contains chemicals that stop the burning process.

It also isolates the combustible material from oxygen.

The powder fire extinguisher has dealt very effectively the fire.

We continue until the fire has been completely put out.

As you can see, powder extinguishers are extremely effective, though the disadvantage is the amount of powder left of the extinguished surfaces.

Let's see how the same type of extinguisher deals with Class B fire.

Flammable liquid is burning on the specially prepared tray.

So, let's start.

As we can see, the extinguishing powder interacts with the burning liquid thus quickly smothering the flames.

The fire has been extinguished.

For more infomation >> Gaszenie pozarow grupy A oraz B KZWM Ogniochron S A - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Glasses - Duration: 1:58.

for me glasses are everything

Without it.....just makes my life more like a youtube video on

a really shitty internet…..

But when I have my glasses on…..

It's feel like another world

And of course with all of it advantage

It had some flaws….

How breakable they are

In my lifetime I change my glasses 5 times

And every time I change it not because

my eyes vision change

But it's because I break them

So this are the glasses that I broke

This is my first pair of glasses ever

I don't know what happened to lens frame here

and this is my second pair

I've lost it...and it also broken…

my third pair

I step on it…..

so yeah

and my fourth and fifth pair

These two I broke it because when I took them off

i always do it like this

and finally this is my sixth pair... hopefully this is my final

pair

For more infomation >> Glasses - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby Mickey Mouse vs Baby Minnie in Battle Colors Water Balloons | Mickey Cartoons for Kids - Duration: 11:23.

Bad Baby Mickey Mouse vs Baby Minnie in Battle Colors Water Balloons | Mickey Cartoons for Kids

Thanks for watching my channel. Please share my video and subscribe me for see more video!

For more infomation >> Bad Baby Mickey Mouse vs Baby Minnie in Battle Colors Water Balloons | Mickey Cartoons for Kids - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Листопад 2017 - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Листопад 2017 - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 208 Active 1.2 PureTech 5-DEURS 82 PK ETG5 | WEINIG KILOMETERS - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 208 Active 1.2 PureTech 5-DEURS 82 PK ETG5 | WEINIG KILOMETERS - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

[Official] 스텔라 장(Stella Jang) - 나만 아는 엔딩(Let Me Love You) [사랑의 온도(Love Temperature) OST Part.5] - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> [Official] 스텔라 장(Stella Jang) - 나만 아는 엔딩(Let Me Love You) [사랑의 온도(Love Temperature) OST Part.5] - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Flexbox tutorial for beginners #7- Aligning Thumbnails in Proper Display - Duration: 5:15.

From your previous tutorial we can observe that there are some barely visible gaps,

those are produced and those shouldn't be in there and these are the gaps those are

to be filled up in this part and later on we

will be moving on the next part of this flexbox element, flexbox container, and it is about

the flex direction that we are intending to learn in our next tutorial.

But first we have to fill in the gaps those are produced

un-intentionally.

We can see that we have used a particular margin of a certain value

here and here's the solution how to fix up those things and how to if things equally

spaced in between and this is what this tutorial is about and let's proceed.

[music...]

First of all we are going back to stylesheet .CSS

and here, inside this .pic-thumbnail we can see that we have placed this text align

center and we have placed a max-width of 1200 px.

No the first thing that we are going to do we are going to just comment it out.

Press control + s, get back to your project and reload and you can see that this is not

getting the whole width, the whole device-width, as we have seen previously that without

mentioning any kind of max-width, all of this entire device width, it will be taken up

by the flexbox container.

Now the next thing that we are going to do we are just moving

around all those things we are just deleting this..

Padding 10px alright, margin 10px auto, this is too ok, and on the other hand

this .pic-thumbnail img, where we have described all those image conditions, what

will be the alignment, attributes or properties of these images..

So we have set a border radius of 10px and a margin of 10px.

First of all we are commenting this thing off, we do not need

any margin of 10px there, there it goes, here it is, reload, and we can see all those margins

those are practically disappeared.

Now the next thing is we have to keep them, we

have to add some extra spaces over here, some equal spaces such that all those things those

are practically equally spaced in between.

We are getting back to this .pic-thumbnail and here we are placing justify content and

we are providing this space-between (property).

Pressing Control + s, get back to your project and reload and we can see that all

those images those are practically spaced equally in between and from both the ends.

You have added a padding of 10px here and that is what it is executing 10px flat padding

from all corners, from all ends on the top, right, bottom, and left.

Now if we just press Control + shift + m, this is the

display that it is practically displaying over here.

So that is why we need to just keep this thing in the central position while it

is being viewed in a mobile responsive condition, we need to space them in the middle

part.

So that is why we need to get back to our stylesheet.CSS and the very first thing

we need to provide is a 10px flat margin from the top.

So all we need to do we are first discarding off this comment and here

instead of this margin, we are using margin-top of 10px.

So we can see that 10px of margin from the top is being executed over

here.

And in this particular case all we can do now we can use this thing text-align center.

Let's see what it does.

And we can see get all those images doesn't know practically

aligned into the central position, what is the normal preview we can see that those images

are equally spaced and it is taking up the whole width of the container that has

been used over here.

On second thought if you want to keep the max width, I am just increasing

it to a 1300px and the rest of the things will remain unaltered and and we can

see that this whole container width, it is practically 1300px, and the contents that

means these images inside those are practically getting equally spaced and if we press Control

+ shift + m, and we may see that all those images those are practically text-aligned

center and on larger preview all of them are horizontally spaced equal.

So this is the thing that we need to fill up from our previous tutorial, of how to

create a thumbnail gallery and in the next tutorial we are going to observe how to use

flex direction into your purpose....

For more infomation >> Flexbox tutorial for beginners #7- Aligning Thumbnails in Proper Display - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Assassin's Creed : La Légende Noire des Assassins | ANALEPSE - Duration: 18:07.

For more infomation >> Assassin's Creed : La Légende Noire des Assassins | ANALEPSE - Duration: 18:07.

-------------------------------------------

Как приготовить мясные шарики в слоеном тесте - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Как приготовить мясные шарики в слоеном тесте - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

For more infomation >> Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi les Britanniques déteste autres langues? (Why do the British hate other languages?) - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi les Britanniques déteste autres langues? (Why do the British hate other languages?) - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Pourquoi les Britanniques déteste autres langues? (Why do the British hate other languages?) - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO FINANCE YOUR TRIP? - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> HOW TO FINANCE YOUR TRIP? - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> HOW TO FINANCE YOUR TRIP? - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Assassin's Creed : La Légende Noire des Assassins | ANALEPSE - Duration: 18:07.

For more infomation >> Assassin's Creed : La Légende Noire des Assassins | ANALEPSE - Duration: 18:07.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Assassin's Creed : La Légende Noire des Assassins | ANALEPSE - Duration: 18:07.

-------------------------------------------

As It Is "Okay" [idobi Session]

For more infomation >> As It Is "Okay" [idobi Session]

-------------------------------------------

PRIMO - spolehlivá volba. Nový změkčovač vody od UST-M. - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> PRIMO - spolehlivá volba. Nový změkčovač vody od UST-M. - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Sam Smith "Too Good At Goodbyes" (karaoke+chords) - Duration: 3:50.

Sam Smith "Too Good At Goodbyes" (karaoke+chords)

For more infomation >> Sam Smith "Too Good At Goodbyes" (karaoke+chords) - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 4 - Duration: 42:15.

For more infomation >> Episode 4 - Duration: 42:15.

-------------------------------------------

Pfft! This game can't be that hard. | Lok plays Cuphead | Played Undertale after 2 hoursz - Duration: 7:41:16.

For more infomation >> Pfft! This game can't be that hard. | Lok plays Cuphead | Played Undertale after 2 hoursz - Duration: 7:41:16.

-------------------------------------------

《Taitung Travel》台東旅遊Vlog Ep2|藍蜻蜓炸雞|陳家麻糬|林家臭豆腐|台東森林公園|台東桂田喜來登|無名楊桃冰|台東觀光夜市|正宗烤肉掛包【我是老爸 I'm Daddy】 - Duration: 12:13.

For more infomation >> 《Taitung Travel》台東旅遊Vlog Ep2|藍蜻蜓炸雞|陳家麻糬|林家臭豆腐|台東森林公園|台東桂田喜來登|無名楊桃冰|台東觀光夜市|正宗烤肉掛包【我是老爸 I'm Daddy】 - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

How To Treat An Asthma Attack | What To Do During An Asthma Attack | Inhaler Treatment At Home - Duration: 1:38.

Every ten seconds someone has a potentially life threatening asthma attack

so how to treat an asthma attack in both children and adults please like and share as you could save a life

asthma attacks can be frightening, one of my close friends used to get them quite often during the winter

so here's what to do with them

first sit down try and take slow steady breaths

and remain calm panicking will only make things worse

next take 1 puff of your reliever inhaler it's usually the blue salbutamol one

every 30 to 60 seconds for a maximum of 10 puffs try and use a spacer device if you have one

so here's a top pharmacist tip remember to shake the

inhaler before every puff so the medicine mixes with the propellant if you

don't you're gonna get more propellant coming out than medicine

so it wont work as well think of it like when using deodorant or spray paint similar concept

remember never be frightened to call for help in an emergency even if it's for advice

call 999 for an ambulance if you don't have an inhaler or

you feel worse or no better despite inhaling 10 puffs of your

reliever inhaler if the ambulance doesn't arrive in 15 minutes of making the call

repeat the inhaler process again so that's one puff of the blue salbutamol inhaler

every 30 to 60 seconds for a maximum of 10 puffs and don't forget to shake the

inhaler before every puff so one in six people treated in hospital for an asthma attack

need hospital care again within two weeks so it's super important to see your

GP or asthma nurse within 48 hours of discharge or within 24 hours because

your symptoms improved and you didn't need to go to hospital

as they may need to adjust your treatment hey guys thanks for watching if you

haven't already hit that follow or subscribe button now to get more video

For more infomation >> How To Treat An Asthma Attack | What To Do During An Asthma Attack | Inhaler Treatment At Home - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Mio Mobile: Der-immer-und-überall-Kiosk - Duration: 1:28.

We have created mobile robot kiosk called MIO with self-driving technology

for autonomous delivery and distribution in public places.

My name is Emily.

I am one of the founders for MIO mobile robot kiosks.

So if I ask you now to imagine yourself sitting in a park, enjoying the sunlight

and then suddenly getting extremely thirsty.

However, you realise that the nearest REAL store is like half a kilometer away

and you are a bit lazy to go anywhere.

Would you actually bother going there? Well, maybe you would, but you don't have to anymore.

MIO is all about customer experience.

It's all about bringing proximity between people and machines and robots.

So, the long long vision of MIO is actually much broader than just that.

It's not only bringing a Coca-Cola or water to people.

It's actually connecting people to physical things.

So whenever we take our mobile phone and we can within seconds have

any kind of piece of information, to read or to watch.

However, when we want to be connected with physical things, it's so complicated.

either we need to go somewhere or we need to wait for something.

So we want to solve this.

We want to connect people with physical things.

No matter where they are or when they are.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét