Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 29 2018

welcome to my channel

i'm going to build a small waterfall with pond

in backside of the house

i just use some old and waste materials to build this waterfall

now starting

it's a garden soil

I just put the soil on the floor

and

making a shape to the waterfall

old cement bricks

koi fish pond

plastic sheet

it is used to prevent water leakage in the soil

flat surface rocks, broken tiles and different size rocks

and gravels

i just put the black gravel stones

This helps the flow of water

these are old and natural rocks

i just collect it from wild area

rocks gives a natural look to the waterfall

cut excess plastic sheet

now

i'm setting pond pump

after

fill water to the pond

then

i just put some small white pebble stones

it's a white sand stones

i'm sprinkling this for a natural and beautiful look

put some aquarium stones

after all

to naturalize the waterfall

add some plants and grass

now complete and ready to enjoy

For more infomation >> How to Make a Waterfall With Fish Pond at Home | Waterfall Make Using Waste Materials //GREEN PLANTS - Duration: 16:39.

-------------------------------------------

ЧЕМ ОТЛИЧАЕТСЯ счастливая женщина (даже потенциально), от хронически несчастной - Duration: 12:01.

For more infomation >> ЧЕМ ОТЛИЧАЕТСЯ счастливая женщина (даже потенциально), от хронически несчастной - Duration: 12:01.

-------------------------------------------

Galaxy S9+ Review: Over a Month Later | New Daily Driver - Duration: 8:32.

Hi guys, it's MTG here.

I've now used the Samsung Galaxy S9+ for a little over a month now.

On this channel I like to wait for the hype to die down a bit and for software updates

to roll out before conducting any full reviews.

In this video I'm going to review the phone, tell you what I like and dislike, and also

tell you why the S9+ is now my daily driver.

Let's get right into it.

To give a little context, the phone that had my sim card in it before this one was the

Pixel 2 XL.

You can watch that revisited video to see why I had chosen it.

But before I get into this review, I wanted to quickly answer the question: what do I

consider when choosing a daily driver.

My daily driver is never simply the best phone, because already that statement has no clear

answer.

It's a phone that best fits my lifestyle, my preferences, and does the most of what

I want a phone to do.

It's a device that will inevitably be with me at all times as not only a phone, but also

my calendar, media consumption device, camera, and pocket computer.

By now, you probably already know a lot about the S9+'s design and specifications, but let

me quickly run through some key aspects to remind you of how great the phone looks on

paper.

The S9+ has Corning's Gorilla Glass 5 on both its front and back, and is held together by

an aluminum frame.

I don't know if it's the way Samsung curved the edges or the overall symmetry of the phone,

but the S9+ feels a lot better to hold than any of the other bigger phones I've used.

The phone has a near bezel-less, 6.2 inch Super AMOLED display with a QHD+ resolution

and no notch.

If you're in the US, the phone will be powered by the Octacore Snapdragon 845 chipset, and

just about everywhere else, it will be powered by Samsung's Exynos 9810 Octa chipset.

The S9+ sports 6 GB of RAM, and has a base 64 GB of storage.

When I picked up the S8+ for the first time last year, I was immediately blown away by

the best smartphone screen I have ever seen.

And especially because I was coming from the Pixel 2 XL this time around, I had the same

experience when I booted up the S9+ for the first time.

The screen just screams premium and quality.

When scrolling through apps like Bleacher Report and Twitter, you can see how crisp

the text is and how clear and vibrant the images are.

And when you watch high resolution videos, it becomes so blatantly obvious why Samsung

screens are said to be the best on any smartphone.

The screen also gets plenty bright enough to see it even in direct sunlight.

I then wanted to check out the phone's camera because Samsung had made a really big deal

about it at its event, and my initial impressions are that it has maybe the most well-rounded

camera system on a phone to date.

In bright light, the phone performs as I expect any phone at this price-point to perform.

Images are clear, colors are great, and an amazing amount of detail is captured in every

single shot.

But the camera started to really impress me when I began to challenge it with more difficult

lighting conditions.

Its HDR capabilities took a big step up from the Note 8, always making sure the light in

the background does not overpower the image.

Then at night, the S9+ did a great job of automatically switching to that f/1.5 aperture,

creating detailed night shots with minimal noise.

Again light sources never flare out too much, and the phone is able to capture great natural-looking

night shots because it doesn't have to work too hard in post processing.

For more detailed looks at the S9+'s camera system, and to see video and audio tests,

check out the camera comparisons I have between the S9+ and the iPhone X, Pixel 2 XL, and

Note 8.

Samsung has always packed as many features as they possibly can into their smartphones,

and the S9+ is no exception.The S9+ remains one of the few major flagships to maintain

a headphone jack, which to a lot of people, including me, is still an important feature

for a phone to have.

I own Bluetooth earphones, headphones, and speakers, but in those instances where those

are out of battery or there are only wired options available, phones without headphone

jacks seem worthless.

Even when older Samsung flagships had the best displays, they weren't too great for

media consumption without headphones because of how bad the onboard speakers were.

This time around, Samsung partnered with Dolby and put some decent stereo speakers on the

new S9's that get impressively loud.

They might not be the clearest sounding speakers in the world, but they are in the highest

tier when it comes to smartphone speakers.

A feature that I don't hear people talk enough about is Samsung Pay.

Unlike Android or Apple Pay, Samsung Pay actually tricks any card reader into thinking a physical

card was swiped, which is very convenient in those instances where you forget your wallet.

And of course the S9+ has the staple features like expandable storage, an IP68 water and

dust resistance rating, and wireless charging.

In terms of biometric security, Samsung gives you options to unlock your phone instead of

forcing you to use one.

The fingerprint sensor is finally in a universally accessible location.

It is extremely quick to setup and works as expected.

This year Samsung introduced Intelligent Scan.

With Intelligent Scan, the S9s pretty much instantly toggle between using either just

2D facial recognition, just iris scanning, or a combination of the two.

This makes for an unlock method that is more secure than the old facial recognition, but

significantly faster than iris scanning was on previous Galaxy phones.

But all of these cool features don't mean anything if the phone stutters or struggles

to do the simpler tasks.

This is where the S9+ begins to separate itself from other phones in my head.

Samsung's skin on the S9s are very clean and do not seem cluttered at all.

Navigating between different menus and apps seems Pixel smooth, and the 6GB of RAM has

allowed most of my background apps to stay open and ready to go whenever I needed them.

Everything is just very snappy, and the phone so far has very rarely stuttered.

With the S9+, you can rest assured knowing that the software experience will only make

you like this phone even more, not the other way around.

The battery had been an aspect of this phone that I hoped Samsung improved from the Note

8.

The onboard 3,500 mAh battery, along with the added efficiency of the Snapdragon 845

exceeded my expectations.

The S9+ has now become one of the longest lasting smartphones I've ever used, and on

most days it comfortably makes it to the end of the day, even if it was used a lot.

Couple the decent battery life with fast wireless charging and fast wall charging, the S9+ does

not disappoint at all in the battery department.

But there are some things that I don't like about this phone that I wanted to address.

I still don't know why Samsung softens its pictures shot on Live Focus so much.

I understand that some people think the pictures are more flattering, but even when I turn

all beauty modes off, details get suppressed.

The S9+ can take some quality depth-effect pictures, but the smearing of details, especially

on the subjects' faces keeps the camera from being just about perfect.

Also I have hit the Bixby button on accident so many times that I don't care how advanced

of a digital assistant it is.

I ended up pretty much disabling all Bixby functionality except for the long-press to

activate, which is a bummer for a feature that takes up its own button on the phone.

With phones like the iPhone X priced at $1000 and Samsung's own Note 8 priced at $930, I

was pleasantly surprised to see that even the S9+ was priced at $840.

And when you see that the S9+ includes $100 earphones, a fast charging wall adapter, and

all of the features I mentioned before, the price tag actually seems more palatable given

how little other manufacturers like Apple include with their phones.

If you couldn't tell, I am a big fan of the Samsung Galaxy S9+.

It's a phone with a versatile camera, lots of features, good battery life, and great

software experience.

All of which are packaged with the best display on any phone made to date.

I chose it as my daily driver because I really value a big, clear, vibrant display.

The portrait mode is still not Pixel level and there isn't the added convenience of being

in the Apple ecosystem, but the camera is so good in other aspects and the software

is so seamless and snappy that I don't really mind.

Hopefully this video helped you out if you were thinking about getting the S9+.

As always, thanks for watching, and I will see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Galaxy S9+ Review: Over a Month Later | New Daily Driver - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

Young Boys - Luzern 2:1 28.04.2018 - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> Young Boys - Luzern 2:1 28.04.2018 - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

"Bange jeden Tag": So steht es um Schwesta Ewas Revision! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> "Bange jeden Tag": So steht es um Schwesta Ewas Revision! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Как Чудаки разрушили свои жизни - Duration: 8:15.

For more infomation >> Как Чудаки разрушили свои жизни - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

30年前 美國也曾像制裁中興一樣封殺東芝,但中國市場救了它 - Duration: 13:54.

For more infomation >> 30年前 美國也曾像制裁中興一樣封殺東芝,但中國市場救了它 - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

搞分裂就是死路一條!國防部這話強硬刺激,台當局這次聽清楚了嗎 - Duration: 16:44.

For more infomation >> 搞分裂就是死路一條!國防部這話強硬刺激,台當局這次聽清楚了嗎 - Duration: 16:44.

-------------------------------------------

Good job Rito! Vira mom can't escape from Rito baby with supper hug&hungry milk | Monkey Daily 687 - Duration: 13:18.

For more infomation >> Good job Rito! Vira mom can't escape from Rito baby with supper hug&hungry milk | Monkey Daily 687 - Duration: 13:18.

-------------------------------------------

Polémica, goles y empate 2-2 en el Clásico Regio rumbo a la Liguilla - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Polémica, goles y empate 2-2 en el Clásico Regio rumbo a la Liguilla - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

♪ Chiều Nay Không Có Mưa Bay ‣ Những Bản Acoustic Nhẹ Nhàng Sâu Lắng Ngày Hạ Sang - Duration: 1:04:51.

For more infomation >> ♪ Chiều Nay Không Có Mưa Bay ‣ Những Bản Acoustic Nhẹ Nhàng Sâu Lắng Ngày Hạ Sang - Duration: 1:04:51.

-------------------------------------------

委內瑞拉欠中國500億的巨額貸款,寬限期已經到期 欠債還錢! - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> 委內瑞拉欠中國500億的巨額貸款,寬限期已經到期 欠債還錢! - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

美國被曝正在對中企華為開展調查?中國外交部強硬發聲了! - Duration: 7:49.

For more infomation >> 美國被曝正在對中企華為開展調查?中國外交部強硬發聲了! - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

중국 전투기와 미사일을 무력화 할 일본의 비밀병기 - 과학.군사Korea - Duration: 8:37.

For more infomation >> 중국 전투기와 미사일을 무력화 할 일본의 비밀병기 - 과학.군사Korea - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

God's Goodness, Part 4 - Duration: 28:35.

(Music)

JERRY: Welcome to our broadcast today. I'm Jerry Savelle. Thank

you for joining with me. I want to encourage you to just relax

for the next few moments and hear the Word of God because,

remember, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.

You know, if you're down today, if you're depressed, if you're

not having a great day, well, it's not over yet. I believe God

is going to do something through this broadcast that's going to

lift you up and encourage you. You know, the book of Acts says

that the Word of God is able to build you up. That's what I'm

believing for, that your faith is going to be built up today

and that you're going to dare to believe God no matter how

impossible your situation may seem because God is the God who

specializes in doing what men say is impossible. Praise God.

Let me read a scripture to you very quickly, Psalm 67 verses

five and six, "Let the people praise thee, O God. Let all the

people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase and

God, even our God, shall bless us." Notice when you praise God

for his goodness, when you praise God for his willingness

to step into your life and do good things, then God says that

immediately after you give praise, something happens. It

happens in the spirit realm first. Then, if you'll stay in

faith, it will manifest in the natural. That is a manifestation

of God's goodness. That's what we're talking about on the

broadcast today. I'm going to take you in to the Heritage of

Faith Christian Center service where I was teaching on the

goodness of God. I want to encourage you to pay very close

attention because I believe God's going to say

something through me that's going to

inspire your faith today. Watch now.

JERRY: Once again, let's look at Psalm 21 and the verse that says

in verse three, "For thou preventest him with the

blessings of goodness." I want you to start thinking in terms

of God's goodness as a blessing. Amen. Prevent here we've already

said means to precede. David is telling us that the goodness of

God goes before him and precedes him, wherever her goes, whatever

he does, amen, just waiting to manifest. Now, think that way

when you're going through adversity. Most people just

focus on the adversity. They just focus on what they're going

through right at the moment. They don't see beyond that. Does

the Bible teach us when we live by faith that we're not moved by

what we see? We walk by faith and not by sight. That means

you've got to look beyond the circumstance. You've got to look

beyond the adversity. If you look beyond that, the Bible is

telling us here that God has already prearranged a blessing

of goodness that is just waiting for you. Amen. Carolyn and I

experienced this just almost every day in some way, the

blessing of goodness. Hallelujah. I expect it

everywhere I go. I don't carry a sign around, "I'm a preacher.

Would you like to bless me?" I just expect it because the Bible

tells me to. It's part of my covenant right to expect good

things from God every day in my life. Now, that's not to say

some bad things don't happen. From time to time, they do.

Challenges come to me just like they do to you, but I'm not

going to focus on the challenge. I'm not going to focus on the

adversity. I'm going to look beyond that and say, "God, I

don't know how long it's going to take for this to change, but

I got my eyes on you and not on this. I know beyond this there

is a blessing of goodness. Something good is going to

happen to me on the other side of this. Hallelujah." Can you

say amen? I want to challenge you to begin to expect that this

year, perhaps more so than you ever have before. Amen. Psalm

27, turn there with me for a moment and look at verse 13 and

14. "I had fainted," or I would have fainted, "unless I had

believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the

living." Notice he said, "I would have fainted." There's

absolutely no question about it. I would fainted, I would have

become weary, I would have given up if I had not believed that I

would see the goodness of the Lord on the other side of this

adversity. Amen? If you don't believe that you're going to see

the goodness of God on the other side of this adversity, you will

faint, you will grow weary, you will give up, you will do the

very opposite of what he said in verse 14, wait on God. You won't

be willing to wait. If you believe, based on what we see in

the Word of God, not just on what Brother Jerry's saying or

Brother Justin's saying or any other brother is saying, but

based on what the Word of God says, that the goodness of the

Lord is waiting for you. David said it, "Thou preventest me

with the blessings of goodness." In other words, they're already

preceding me. They're waiting for me. What do you suppose you

forfeit when you give up? What do you suppose you could have

had if you stood your ground? Is that motivating to you? That's

one of the primary reasons why I am not going to quit. I don't

want to miss out on anything good. Hallelujah. I know

something good is waiting for me, but I got to make up my mind

that fainting and growing weary and giving up is not an option.

Amen. Can you say amen? He said, "I would have fainted, unless I

had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the

living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall

strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord." That tells me

that if I make the decision, you know, a lot of times I like to

say it out loud. I can do it in my heart. A lot of times, I want

the Lord to know. He knows the thoughts of my heart, the intent

of my heart, but a lot of times I just want to say it where he

can hear it. Lord, I am not giving up. I am not growing

weary. I am not fainting. The Bible says that if I'm willing

to wait on him, then he will strengthen me. Amen. That means

that he will energize me so that I can continue to stand, so that

I won't grow weary, so that I won't faint. Amen. Determining

that you're going to wait on the Lord no matter how long it

takes, and here, again, I believe God is accelerating

things. There's some things going to come to pass in your

life that look like they'd never come to pass last year, but God

is going to cause them to come to pass sooner than you thought

this year. Hallelujah. Amen. Wouldn't you

be willing to wait? Look at somebody and

say I'm waiting. CONGREGATION: I'm waiting. JERRY: I don't know

what you plan to do, but I'm waiting. CONGREGATION: I'm

waiting. JERRY: I don't want to miss out on anything good. Can

you say amen? CONGREGATION: Amen. JERRY: Praise God. Amen.

Don't ever give up. The goodness of God is just on the other side

of every adversity. Always remember this. It is not God

withholding. It is not God keeping you from experiencing

him. It's your adversary the devil. But if you stay in faith,

then he's not going to be able to keep you from laying hold

upon the goodness that God has already prearranged for you. So

notice once again, David said that he would have fainted if he

had not believed. Here fainted means to begin to waver. The

Bible tells us in the book of James, chapter 1, verses 6 and

7, "For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea, driven with

the wind and tossed, for let not that man think that he shall

receive anything from the Lord." The person that wavers cannot

expect to receive anything from God. Now I don't believe it's

God being mean, but God's not going to violate his own Word. I

mean if God was just going to bless everybody that wavers,

then why even print the Bible? Why even teach on faith? If he

just going to do it, regardless of your attitude or the

lifestyle or how you conduct yourself in adversity, if he

just going to do it anyway, then why did he say the just shall

live by faith? CONGREGATION: That's right. JERRY: He's not

going to violate his own Word, amen. CONGREGATION: Amen. JERRY:

You don't do your children that way. CONGREGATION: That's right.

JERRY: You expect certain things, and if they don't do it,

you going to bless them anyway? And just keep on blessing them

anyway? Well, you might a time or two but you know, after a

while, you realize you've made a big mistake by not keeping your

word to them. They going to just keep on doing things that are

not right and think they can get away with it. Well, it's not

that God's mean. The people that he loves, he chastens. Amen?

CONGREGATION: That's right. Amen. JERRY: Amen. It's not God

withholding from us. It's not God keeping good things from us.

God is good and he doeth good. Get that down in your spirit.

God is good, and he doeth good. But once again,

our responsibility is to stay in faith. Keep our eyes on him, and

stay in faith. Keep telling yourself, something good is on

the other side of this adversity. Say it with me.

Something good. CONGREGATION: Something good. JERRY: Wave and

point somewhere out there. Say something good. CONGREGATION:

Something good. JERRY: Is on the other side. CONGREGATION: Is on

the other side. JERRY: Of this adversity. CONGREGATION: Of this

adversity. JERRY: And I'm not going to quit. CONGREGATION: And

I'm not going to quit. JERRY: Can you say amen? CONGREGATION:

Amen. JERRY: Hallelujah. Hebrews chapter 10, verse 35, "Cast not

away your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward." The

Message translation says, "So don't throw it all away now."

You need to stick it out so you'll be there for the promise

completion. Don't throw it all away now. I can't, I can't

figure out people that have stood for weeks and even months

and then finally get to the place where they quit. Look at

all that wasted energy. No, why don't you determine you're going

to wait for the promised completion? What is the promised

completion? Goodness shows up. That's what he's promised.

Goodness is on the other side of this. Wait for the promised

completion, amen. God's not going to let you fail. He's not

going to allow the adversary to defeat you. If you stay in faith

and keep your eyes on him. Can you say amen? CONGREGATION:

Amen. JERRY: Now Psalm 107 says, and I want to say this, before I

give you that verse. One of the ways that you stay in faith,

that the Bible teaches, is to stay in praise and worship, to

keep offering God thanksgiving and praise. Psalm 107 verse 1

says, "O Give thanks unto the Lord for he is good and his

mercy endureth forever." O give thanks unto the Lord for he is

good. Now this is not referring to just after he does something.

You should be praising him after he does something, but it's also

referring to praising him before you see it happen. Isn't he good

all the time? Not just when he does something good. He's good

all the time. God is good, and he doeth good. So he's

encouraging us to praise God when it happens and praise God

while you're waiting for it to happen, and then praise him

again after that happens, and then praise him again while

you're waiting for the next thing to happen, and praise him

when it does and then start the cycle all over again. Just never

stop praising God. Never stop praising God. For what? His

goodness. Verse 8 says, "Oh that men would praise the Lord for

his goodness and for his wonderful works to the children

of men." So what are we to praise God for? Because he's

good and for his goodness. Praise God that he's good and

praise God for his goodness. That's one of the ways you stay

in faith, amen. Stay in faith. Not only for the good things

that God's already done. Praise God, one of the greatest

expressions of faith is when you can praise God while you're

waiting for something good to happen. Amen. A number of years

ago, I was in Liberty, Texas, and I had a supernatural

visitation of the Lord, 1992, in my hotel room. In that

visitation, the Lord said, "Most of my people," or he said, "My

people know me as Savior. Many of them know me as baptizer in

the Holy Spirit. Some of them know me as healer. Some of them

know me as deliver," he said, "But they don't all know me of

the God of the breakthrough. If they did, then they wouldn't be

so quick to give up." He said, "Tell them that the God of the

breakthrough wants to visit their house." That night I went

over to that church and preached that, and boy did we ever have a

Holy Ghost meeting. Then the Lord instructed me to preach on

the God of the breakthrough will visit your house, everywhere I

went during that year. I wrote a book about it, a series of

messages on it, and it's still touching lives, all over the

world. But then he also said this in that visitation. He

said, "Tell them that the depth of their praise will determine

the magnitude of their breakthrough." The depth of

their praise will determine the magnitude of their breakthrough.

In other words, just how big a breakthrough do you need? Just

how big a breakthrough do you need? The depth of your praise

will determine the magnitude of your breakthrough. Hallelujah.

You know, sometimes, we call ourselves praising God with

hallelujah, hallelujah, amen. There wasn't a whole lot of

depth to that. Glory, glory. I think a lot of times the reason

being is because they come to church with more on their mind,

their problem, than the answer to the problem. Amen. So the

depth of your praise, and where it really counts is not in

church. At home. It counts in here but it counts more at home.

Does anybody in your family know you're a praiser? Has anybody in

your family every heard you praise God? Has your wife ever

said, "Children, daddy's in there, praising God." And then

sometimes they just ... I like to walk when I'm praying, and I

just walk in that room, all around that room. Walk as far as

I could go, make a circle and I'm just walking, and the girls

would be right behind me, just praying in tongues. You know,

look like an old hen with some chicks, you know.

But they we're real quiet. Amen. But they could see

the results from it. After the service they'd say, when we'd

got back to the room, "Daddy, let us feel your hands. They're

always hot after you preach and pray for people." They could see

the results of it. So, has anybody else in your family,

besides you, know you're a praiser? The depth of your

praise will determine the magnitude of your breakthrough.

Just ask yourself how big a breakthrough do I need? Well,

then, just go for it. Praise God! Amen. Go for it! Go for

praising God and don't be concerned about what anybody

else thinks. It's your breakthrough, not theirs. It's

your breakthrough. Amen. So, praising ... the magnitude of

the depth of your praise will determine the magnitude of your

breakthrough. Can you say, "Amen." To refuse to offer

thanksgiving and praise in advance is to open the door to

discouragement, and eventually, you'll begin to waver in your

faith. Amen. And the Bible says, "The person that wavers can't

expect to receive anything from God." Psalm 67, go there with

me, real quick. Psalm 67, verse 3, "Let the people praise Thee,

O God. Let all the people praise Thee. Then ... " Look in verse

6, the first word, "Then, shall the earth yield her increase,

and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us,

and all the ends of the earth shall fear and reverence Him."

So notice the "praise" precedes the "then." Notice nothing

happens until after praise. Did you see that? "Let the people

praise Thee, O God. Let all the people praise Thee ... " Then,

here's what they can expect - supernatural increase.

Breakthrough. Hallelujah! I've heard people say, "Well, Brother

Jerry, I have a praise in my heart, but it just won't come

out my mouth." Now, you've done taken up lying, because the

Bible says, "Out of the abundance of the heart, the

mouth speaks." If you've got any praise in your heart, you're not

having a problem with it coming out. You're having a problem

shutting it off sometimes. Amen. "Let all the people praise

Thee." Then let all the people in Heritage of Faith Church

praise Thee. Then their breakthrough will happen. Then

their increase will happen. Then, praise God, what they've

been believing for will manifest. Hallelujah! Let all

the people at Heritage of Faith, and let all the people watching

this broadcast praise the Lord, and then something major will

take place. Hallelujah! Come on, give Him your best shout this

morning. Glory to God! Glory to God! Amen. Be seated again for a

moment. Psalm 23, verse 6, you know it. You learned it as a kid

in Sunday School. "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow

me all the days of my life." Now notice in Psalm 21 it precedes

us. Now Psalm 23 says, "And it follows us." It's waiting for me

and it's following me. Hallelujah! So the goodness of

God is surrounding us. Hallelujah! All we have to do is

our part. God's already done His part. He's got

the goodness waiting for us. Can you say Amen.

ANNOUNCER: It's time to put an end to

frustration and start seeing results in your life. Are

you under financial pressure without anything ever

seeming to change? In the inspiring book, Receive God's

Best, Jerry Savelle gives direction on how to position

yourself for God's breakthrough. God knows the state of your

financial affairs, and He knows how to fix them. Learn how to

apply practical, down to earth principles, and experience God's

best in your life in the powerful three CD message,

Making Room For His Glory. Jerry shares how when life gets

challenging, you can rise above it through the presence of God.

You'll learn what you must do to welcome the glory of God into

your life, which will you overcome any obstacle. Don't

wait to call or go online to jerrysavelle.org now, and

request the God's Goodness Resource Package including the

book, Receive God's Best, and the three CD teaching, Making

Room For His Glory. Now is the time to walk in the undeniable

presence of God, and be empowered to live victoriously.

JERRY: Don't forget to place your order right away for our

resources that we're offering this week, and this will be the

last time we offer these. My book on, Receive God's Best, and

then also three CDs, Making Room For His Glory. Once again, the

glory of God is the manifestation of His presence,

His power, and His goodness. And be sure to go jerrysavelle.org,

so that you can find out about other resources. You can find

out about our itinerary. We might be coming into your area,

and if so, I'd love to have you come to the meeting; and, if

possible, come up and say, "Hello," to me. We would love to

see you there. And then also, if you'd like to be a partner with

the ministry, there's information on the website about

how to become a partner. And if you have prayer requests, we

love joining our faith with you and believing God for impossible

looking situations. Nothing is impossible with our God. God

appeared to Abraham one time and said that your wife, Sarah, is

going to have a child. And if you remember the story, it was

impossible for her to give birth. It was impossible for her

to conceive. Her womb was dead. When she heard that, she

actually laughed. And God said to her, "Why did you laugh?" And

she reminded Him that it's impossible for me to conceive.

And He said, "Nothing is impossible, or nothing is too

hard for the Lord." I want you to remember that. Nothing is too

hard for the Lord. And then He appeared to her and said, "And

at this time next year, you will have this baby that I have

promised you." And that child was Isaac, and praise God. What

a great story Isaac is in the Bible. So, God is the God who

does impossible things. Don't you dare give up. Don't you dare

give up on God, don't you dare give up on His Word; because God

will come through for you. I've seen it happen time and time

again, not only in my life, but in the lives of people all over

the world. Here's a testimony: I was in Palm Coast, Florida

recently. Richard Roberts, actually, was with me; and we

were both preaching in that conference. Every night we'd

pray for people. One night the Spirit of God said to me that

someone here who's had an accident, and it caused great

pain in your neck that has never been healed or mended properly

... God wants to heal you tonight. And so there were

several people that came up, but one lady in particular shared

with me after the service. She said, "I had a car accident 15

years ago." She said, "Actually, there was a car that came up

behind us. He lost his brakes, and he slammed into the back of

our car, and it injured my neck." And she said, "I have

been in pain for 15 years. Going to the doctor, doing everything

that they knew to do, and it had not gotten any better at all.

But tonight when you laid hands on me, I sensed the power of God

come into my body, and into my neck." And she said, "Look at

this." And she began to move her neck around. I'm telling you,

she was totally set free. So, God specializes in what men say

is impossible. In what even physicians say is impossible.

God specializes in the impossible. So, I want to

encourage you, don't ever give up on God, don't ever give up on

His Word. God is for you, God loves you, and He wants you

well. He wants you blessed. And He wants you highly favored.

Thank you for joining me today. Join me again next week. And

until then remember: your faith will overcome the world.

(Music)

For more infomation >> God's Goodness, Part 4 - Duration: 28:35.

-------------------------------------------

[FMV][Panwink] I will leave Part 1 - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> [FMV][Panwink] I will leave Part 1 - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

baby go play world park toy for kids - Duration: 1:50.

baby go play world park toy for kids

For more infomation >> baby go play world park toy for kids - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

เมื่อแฟนฝรั่งอยากเปลี่ยนสไตล์เลยช้อปปิ้งออนไลน์มาให้..แต่ผลที่ออกมาคือ?? l Pair Patteera - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> เมื่อแฟนฝรั่งอยากเปลี่ยนสไตล์เลยช้อปปิ้งออนไลน์มาให้..แต่ผลที่ออกมาคือ?? l Pair Patteera - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

Lobos se despidió de la primera división con derrota y Puebla acaricia la Liguilla - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Lobos se despidió de la primera división con derrota y Puebla acaricia la Liguilla - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

खास तरीके से बनायें भिंडी की स्वादिष्ट चटपटी सब्ज़ी | Bhindi Ki Sabzi Recipe | Masala Bhindi - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> खास तरीके से बनायें भिंडी की स्वादिष्ट चटपटी सब्ज़ी | Bhindi Ki Sabzi Recipe | Masala Bhindi - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

兩千公里外取航母首級,反艦彈道導彈怎樣實現遠程打擊? - Duration: 16:31.

For more infomation >> 兩千公里外取航母首級,反艦彈道導彈怎樣實現遠程打擊? - Duration: 16:31.

-------------------------------------------

La solution pour vous quand vous n'êtes pas un fan de l'alimentation!|LSF TV - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> La solution pour vous quand vous n'êtes pas un fan de l'alimentation!|LSF TV - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> La solution pour vous quand vous n'êtes pas un fan de l'alimentation!|LSF TV - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

เมื่อแฟนฝรั่งอยากเปลี่ยนสไตล์เลยช้อปปิ้งออนไลน์มาให้..แต่ผลที่ออกมาคือ?? l Pair Patteera - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> เมื่อแฟนฝรั่งอยากเปลี่ยนสไตล์เลยช้อปปิ้งออนไลน์มาให้..แต่ผลที่ออกมาคือ?? l Pair Patteera - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> เมื่อแฟนฝรั่งอยากเปลี่ยนสไตล์เลยช้อปปิ้งออนไลน์มาให้..แต่ผลที่ออกมาคือ?? l Pair Patteera - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

他6年前成为"选秀冠军"一炮而红!为发专辑"动刀整形"...至今却仍惨沦一片歌手! - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> 他6年前成为"选秀冠军"一炮而红!为发专辑"动刀整形"...至今却仍惨沦一片歌手! - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 他6年前成为"选秀冠军"一炮而红!为发专辑"动刀整形"...至今却仍惨沦一片歌手! - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Beauté ▶ Comment préparer un merveilleux masque fait maison pour nettoyer les pores - Duration: 7:51.

For more infomation >> Beauté ▶ Comment préparer un merveilleux masque fait maison pour nettoyer les pores - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Beauté ▶ Comment préparer un merveilleux masque fait maison pour nettoyer les pores - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

Soins ▶ Les crises d'angoisse: 7 astuces pour les contrôler | Francaise Beauté Santé - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Soins ▶ Les crises d'angoisse: 7 astuces pour les contrôler | Francaise Beauté Santé - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Soins ▶ Les crises d'angoisse: 7 astuces pour les contrôler | Francaise Beauté Santé - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Free Lil Dicky Chris Brown Ty...

For more infomation >> Free Lil Dicky Chris Brown Ty...

-------------------------------------------

Raat kamaal hai || guru Randhawa II tulsi kumar II New Song Guru - Duration: 3:44.

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

RAAT KAMAL HAI

For more infomation >> Raat kamaal hai || guru Randhawa II tulsi kumar II New Song Guru - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

[Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng] Episode 08 + English Subtitles - Duration: 4:25.

Producers

Producer: Liang Wei

Film Producer: Chang Shanshan

Executive Producer: Wang Wenqi

Director: Xin Kuo

Screenwriter: Chen Hui

Filmmakers: Wei Xiaojing and Fan Mengyu

Adapted from the manhua [My Senior Martial Brother Has a Pit in His Brain] Original Work by Ling Yumo

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] The 8th Pit

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] The 8th Pit Zhaozhao! Have you seen Senior Martial Brother?

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] The 8th Pit I haven't seen him!

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] Then what about Second Martial Brother?

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] It seems like he went to water the Immortal Fruits!

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] Eh... it looks like they're all busy

[Black Words: Carefree Sect] Then... Zhaozhao, help me and run out on a trip!

Okay!

Lalalala

Zhaozhao! Mm

Going out to buy things?

Eh... yes... there's almost not enough Qi Recovery Pills in the sect

Third Martial Sister let me go and restock them

Oh... sure enough, you're going down the mountain... uh

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] Hah! Properly bring a Summoning Seal

Eh? Why? It's not even far away

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] Why? You still have to ask this?

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] When an NPC who normally stays at a Protagonist's side goes out to buy things

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] The probability of being robbed is 100%!

[Black Words: The Probability of Being Robbed is 100%] [Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] The probability of being robbed is 100%!

[Black Words: The Probability of Being Robbed is 100%] [Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] Ehhh... Senior Martial Brother said words I don't understand again

Haa... Senior Martial Brother has always been overly suspicious

This close, how could it be possible?

Ah!

Ah! sorry, sorry!

It's all because I was careless... that I bumped into the few of you

Hehehe

It's actually Carefree Sect's Younger Martial Brother

Oh... oh no

It's actually the largest sect in the cultivation world

Mysterious Inscription Sect!

Hehehehe

Senior Martial Brother, you're really someone who makes ill omens!

[Yellow Paper: Imperial Order Summoning Seal] I'm being robbed by Mysterious Inscription Sect!

Hey hey hey! What robbing?

We only want to... get to know you and foster feelings between us!

Right! Don't be scared!

What's the thing you're carrying in your chest?

Give it to us so we can see!

Ah

It... it's nothing much!

Eh? Are all of you people of Carefree Sect this timid?

It'd be better to come to our Mysterious Inscription Sect!

Hahaha! Yes!

You're that cute

I'll properly and dearly love you!

Eh... you have these kinds of interests too?

What happened?

Don't you two also constantly go to the toilets hand in hand together?

You even always use the same pit!

We're nothing more than Martial Brothers with good feelings towards each other!

You look at him! Even an estimate of 10 years old is impossible!

He's still only a child!

This cute of a child... don't tell me that you all aren't emotionally affected?!

What emotional effect! You damned pervert!

To put your hands on a child! If we weren't in the same sect

I'd have to take my blade out on you with my hands!

I just like children!

You all, don't be noisy! Even if he's considered a child

He's still a child of Carefree Sect!

Ahem... be at ease

We really only want to get to know you and foster feelings between us

You don't need to be worried

Who believes that! In the cultivation world

Killing people and seizing their treasures is a common situation in this world! You're all treating me like an idiot!

Hmph! Chase after him!

Brat! Don't hesitate only to be forced to do even more!

People can go! Leave behind your things!

Save me!

This one is Carefree Sect's Senior Martial Brother... Dongfang Xianyun

I don't know why the few of you brothers of Mysterious Inscription Sect

Are chasing my Younger Martial Brother

Senior Martial Brother!

Oh? A person of Carefree Sect came over again?

Ha! You're just Carefree Sect's Senior Martial Brother?

Your Younger Martial Brother

Hey!

I said my words before... Although Carefree Sect is small

This little situation of thoroughly protecting an Inner Sect disciple

Can still be done

If you dare to touch a person of Carefree Sect

Please just properly realize you'll have to bring your life over here!

We'll just rely on you!

If you don't believe me, you can totally try it

Senior Martial Brother

Can you really shoulder it?

I'll do as much as possible

Don't show off!

Adapted from the manhua [My Senior Brother Has a Pit in His Brain] Original Work by Ling Yumo Director: Xin Kuo

Producer: Liang Wei

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét