Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 27 2017

Hello dear cannafine audience.

My name is Micha and I switch into English right

now because I'm surrounded by

celebrities

I've Tommy Chong here. Hi Tommy!

Hey how are you? - I'm fine. How are you Tommy?

I am high. Very high. So it's your first

time. We're sitting here in Berlin and

how do you enjoy the Berlin-high?

Is it a special high here in Berlin?

It's a very special high. There's a lot of

beautiful places here in Berlin and so

many beautiful girls!

You used to live in Paris with your wife. How is your

experience about cannabis in the 70s and

the 80s in the 90s in Europe and now?

Did it change?

Oh yeah well the thing is back in the

day especially you know with Amsterdam

it was legal and no one bothered anybody

in Amsterdam and no one bothered anybody

in Paris you know I mean you have to be

a like a hardened dealer you know to

have the police after you

but if you were just a user like I was

or a tourist everybody left you

alone and and you could get high and we did.

I saw you being busted by the

police today. How was that? That was fun.

Like an old movie you know they put me

in a police car but it was a movie

car so it was good because it had cushions

on the seats. You have a medical brand

you have medical you you have a medical

strain or you have two medical

strains in the u.s.? Yes well since

I got you know cancer and then I treated

my cancer with the finest

marijuana it had to be the best and so

in my search for my cure

I found so many really good growers that

wanted me to help them sell their weed.

And so we formed a Chong's Choice

company with it with the mum-and-pop

growers and then we take their stuff put

it in our packages and we test it first

you know so the quality is always the

highest. It's the highest quality.

I can say so because after my last visit at your

house I tried it out and in Germany I

have a medical recommendation so I can

really tell that the Chong's Choice, the

haze it was even better than my

pharmaceutical grade I have here: Yes yes

oh no you're in California well anywhere

in the world really you get the

high-grade quality marijuana you know

you just have to have it growing fresh

that's what I see you know healthy and

then it's all good. Are you allowed to grow?

Oh yeah, well even when I wasn't

allowed to grow I grew. When I was doing

movies with Cheech I had my house redone

by hippies. All the hippies came from

Canada and they worked on my house and

they in the end back then we would get

marijuana with seeds in it from Mexico

and so we had all these seeds and my

gardener who was from Italy when I was

gone doing movies he decided to grow, to

plant all the seeds that I he found and

he planted a plantation. We had about 30

plants sinsemilla growing in my backyard

up a mountain. Up a hill and it had

its own natural water supply and he grew

this about 30 plants of the finest

sinsemilla

and he had to sit out there at night to

keep the deer the deer wanted to come

and eat it and so then he didn't know

that you if you peed on the plants that

would keep all the animals away. He found

that out later. So I grew. I grew that was

way back in nineteen

eighty nineteen eighty. That's early so at

that time sinsemilla I was really

still something very special very unique

wasn't it? Well we sold it. You know we had

so much I didn't know what to do with it

we couldn't give it away we gave some

away you know and then my lawyer

it was my lawyer that knew a guy that

would buy all the weed and so we sold it

we put it in big cartons and sold it

like drug dealers you know? So at that time you

lived your movies you can say that? Oh yeah

we were doing movies, but no no

you couldn't sell it. You know, I mean you

know it was very highly illegal but it was

highly in need Everybody wanted it you

know. We got a nice price for it and I

gave a lot away to jazz musicians.

That's your origin. A lot of our

audience doesn't know that your

origin is.. You are a musician

Yeah I play guitar.

And yeah and I know a lot of jazz people

you know. That's that's where I got my

philosophy from, You know there are the

jazz players you know because you know

they're like the Guru of our days you know.

Excuse me for a second because I

want to come to our second guest which

is also a very big celebrity in the

cannabis scene it's Alan Dronkers a

part of the Sensi Seeds company. Hi Alan.

Hi. Well you know I'm not the real

celebrity the real celebrity is my

father

who was the same age as Chong. He's

not here right now but as you know he

did start many good things and we ...

I'm his oldest son I was lucky enough to

meet many great people and get involved

already early in my life and we've

always been sort of rebellious trying to

do our thing trying to make this world

also a better place so we have also the

Hash, Marijuana and Hemp Museum in Amsterdam. So

we did a lot of Education and a lot of

work also and also with fiber hemp we

started a company so we have a true

passion for this plant and my whole

family is sort of like involved now and

we are just grateful to see that that

there's that so many people are picking

the fruits, literally. Our seed business

has always been a the one that made us

most famous but we were happy to do so

many things and with so many people and

today I'm here and I'm with a

hero of my youth. And my daughter just

got 17 and she just started smoking weed

and when we were together in

Amsterdam last time I said you know stay

with me here in the apartment and smoke

a little bit with dad, you know and she

said okay - And you know what I showed her

Cheech and Chong movies and we were

laughing together

you know like... Because she never saw them

and if you get the first time high it

doesn't matter how old your movies are

people are laughing and it's still as

beautiful today as it was and really

there was a time in my youth that I knew

some of your movies I knew all the words.

Thommy. - I have a question you know

you're an idol for a lot of people who

are into the cannabusiness today into

the marijuana business. You're a big Idol

for them. You started it

not to educate or to teach people I

think you started is more out of a sense

of humor didn't you? Well yeah you know

the best way to get any message across

is to make it funny you know make it

truthful make it funny

and that was very easy but it was the

audience that really made us do what we

did you know you know when we would try

some things on the stage when we do

anything with pot everybody loved it me

laugh and so that's why we just took it

went ran with it you know. So in the 70s

I think you never expected that like 40 years

later it will pay back like this are you

happy about that? Do you feel good about that?

Well either way I can take it.

You know. It's fun to be popular but I love

what I'm doing it so wouldn't matter but

if it was a big success or no success.

The pot really brings out the artisticness

in everybody no matter what they

do if they're drawing paintings or

robbing a bank you know they'll do it

very artistically. So it's a beautiful

beautiful plant. You know I wouldn't be

here without it. Of course you have been

in Amsterdam a lot of times.

Have you ever visited the Hash Marijuana and Hemp Museum from Ben Dronkers?

I'm not sure I

might have. You know, I've done a lot of

things in Amsterdam but I haven't been

back to Amsterdam you know as a movie

but we did the movies in 1980 you know

that was a long time ago.

And I've been back there now and then

but back then probably you smoked some

of his strains already hmm? Oh oh

from Sensi Seeds. I you know I almost never went

on the ground I was on the barges

all the time in Amsterdam. All the barges

they were kind of quite a few where the

pot people lived on the barge and I was

on one barge where they had a fire and

and what he would do he would get

packets of marijuana seeds and he would

put him on a balloon and he would shoot

him up in the air toward East Germany

and the balloons would go across and

then they would land somewhere but there

were seeds and I imagine that help start

to the East-Germans growing weed you know?

I like to think it did. Thy did grow weed

I assure you. Before the Wall came down

also the East-Germans were growing Weed.

I know I know

it doesn't take much you know and then

if you got weed you can live under any

circumstance. Because everything makes

sense then. Marijuana just helps you get

through it all because it makes you feel

good and it keeps your mind alert. And it

keeps your appetite going. Let me ask you

Alan.

when Tommy was already a big star

you were a youngster. So how is

it to be taught cannabis education by

his family I try to educate my people

but I never experienced cannabis

education by my father. How is that?

Well that's a beautiful thing. I think you

know that's also what I got from my

father I try to pass on to my children.

It's first of all education you know they

better know and understand then

don't know anything and make many

mistakes. And it's with everything in

life so yeah you know and and cannabis

is part of it so I'm happy that I can

enjoy it also now with my daughter and

when my son gets older one day,

we're going to be buddies and smoke

together also that's what I look forward

to.

I'm not so much of an alcohol man so I

don't like it to see my children drink

alcohol. So my choice is to say okay you

know smoke with dad or drink a beer but

anyway, make choices in life also

and know what you're doing. So then it's

okay. And it's so much fun. They're the

new generation again you know they're

the the fresh vines that suddenly

realized what this plant is. I think it's

also good for the next generation not to

grow up with rumors but with knowledge

about cannabis. What do you say? We grew

up with rumors didn't we? Well they can

be more advanced than we were but

everybody has to learn all this stuff

for themselves. We can only be good role

models. That's all we can be. We can be

the best role model. It's up to them, the

kids to decide if they want to follow us

or not. Everybody has their own mission in

life and no one no two people are the

same and so what was good for us... When

people tell me like in Hollywood you

know they say: "You know I I don't want my

kid to be an actor. I don't want him to

go through what I went through." You know?

And I think how pompous is that. You know?

Because what if he wants to be an actor?

What if he wants to go through what

you went through? You know to me it's not

all about success it's all about the

journey. So Tommy thank you very much I

don't want to you know.. Enjoy the rest of

the evening enjoy Berlin. Thank you maybe

we can have some high-grade later?

I would love some.

Alan thank you very much for the

interview and I think it was a very long

day.. And a true honor and thank you also.

I really enjoyed everything very very

much. Thank you. Me as well thank you very

much. Thommy. Because I noticed when you lit

it up you smoked up but you never

offered anybody for you know.. This is for you!

If everybody 's got a big bag anyway...

I think i put the microphone away and we go back to privacy.

O kay bye-bye thank you very much Tommy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét