Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 29 2017

Greetings Pokefans!

Michael here.

Oh hey, fancy meeting you here.

What?

Oh why yes I am wearing a piece of MandJTV merch that you can purchase through the link

down in the description below.

How nice of you to notice.

Three years ago, like most Poketubers, I made a video counting down my Top 10 favorite Pokémon,

a video that while well-received, had substantially lower quality than my newer videos.

Now since I made that video, I've considered my Top 10 Favorite Pokémon to be pretty set

in stone.

However a few weeks ago, I made a video showing off an online tool called the Favorite Pokémon

Picker, a tool that helps you figure out your favorite Pokémon in a specific order.

If you want to try it out yourself, the link to my video showing you how is both in the

description below and in the cards for this video.

In that video, I used that tool to select my Top 10 Favorite Pokémon, and I was surprised

to see that it had changed pretty drastically from 3 years ago.

Because of that, I thought it might be fun to make a new Top 10 Favorite Pokémon video.

I ran a poll on twitter, which you should follow me on by the way, and the responses

were overwhelmingly in favor.

So that's what this video is!

I'm going to be counting down my updated Top 10 Favorite Pokémon, based mainly on...well...whatever

the heck I want.

These are my favorites.

So be sure to leave a like on the video, comment below some of your favorite Pokémon, and

subscribe if you haven't already, and without further ado, here are my updated Top 10 Favorite

Pokémon.

Number 10 - Torterra

Torterra once held the Number 4 spot on my Top 10 favorites list, but he has fallen down

a bit due to...well...to be perfectly honest I can't totally explain it.

I was going to say that I just haven't used him much at all recently, but then I remembered

I had Jarvis in my Pokémon Gaia let's play so...yeah I don't have a specific reason.

But even if it has fallen down, I still like Torterra a lot.

I think it has a really cool design and a badass name, and I will always have fond memories

of kicking butt with it back in my first playthrough of Diamond.

The ground grass type combination may not be the best for battles, but I think it's

really creative and a perfect fit for Torterra.

Fire types are no match for its earthquakes of doom

Number 9 - Luxray

In the old list, Luxray was one spot above Torterra, and that remains consistent here!

Like Torterra, I played through Diamond for the first time with a Luxray on my team, the

first time I ever played through a game with a full team of six (the others being Staraptor,

Floatzel, Lucario, and Dialga).

I also used one named Gigawatt for a lot of my Platinum Nuzlocke last summer...may she

rest in piece.

But in addition to my sentimental attachment, Luxray just looks so cool.

Black and blue is one of my favorite color schemes, and seeing that on my favorite type

of Pokémon is just perfect.

I also really like just how intense it looks.

No one would mess with me if I had a Luxray for a friend.

Not that anyone messes with me now, but like, even less so with a Luxray.

Number 8 - Haxorus

So Haxorus was Number 2 on the last list, meaning the order of Torterra, Luxray, Haxorus

stayed the same.

They all just dropped six places, but whatever.

Haxorus is my favorite dragon type Pokémon because of its looks and its obscene power.

In regards to its design, I love reptilian Pokémon, so this badass lizard dragon with

giant blades on its face is obviously going to be one of my favorites.

As for its power, one of the first competitive Pokémon I ever created was a Haxorus named

Razor back in Gen 5.

I didn't IV breed him, but getting the right nature and EV training was all I needed for

him to beat the crap out of the Pokémon World Tournament in Black 2, along with a Metagross

named Optimus and a Rotom-Wash named Biz.

Because of that attachment I developed toward Haxorus, it will always be one of my favorites.

Number 7 - Talonflame

Talonflame is the first Pokémon on this list that wasn't on the original, since I hadn't

developed a liking for it at the time of making the first one.

Like Haxorus, I developed a strong liking for Talonflame after kicking a lot of butt

with it.

I've used several over the years to Gale Wings Brave Bird my opponents to oblivion,

both in the Battle Maison and VGC, and it's also a great Pokémon to keep in your party

post-game in Gen 6, since it can both Fly and has Flame Body for eggs.

Phoenix, Captain Falcon, and Hen Mother have helped me out a LOT in my various games.

Talonflame also just looks really awesome.

Its design is simple, but I think it's done extremely well.

A firey falcon that looks like it'll tear you to shreds then cook you with its own flames

is so freaking cool.

Well, it's not cool.

It's hot.

But that sounds weird.

Let's just move on.

Number 6 - Gliscor

Gliscor is another new entry on this list, but even though it's new to this list I

have always liked it.

I think it's a huge improvement on Gligar with the perfect balance of badass and friendly.

Ash's was really cool and entertaining in the anime, and I even raised a few myself

in the postgames of some old playthroughs.

But what really launched Gliscor into my Top 10 Favorite Pokémon is using one in my Platinum

Nuzlocke last summer.

Metal the Gliscor was an extremely powerful member of the team, and I really enjoyed playing

through with him.

He survived all the way up until the very last battle before Cynthia's dirty Garchomp

gave him an untimely end...but Metal really made me like Gliscor a lot, and I definitely

want to use more of them in the future.

Number 5 - Gigalith

Guys.

Gigalith is so dang cool.

He's not particularly talented, although I like that Sand Stream has made him somewhat

useful in modern VGC, but its design is excellent.

The red energy-packed spikes look so cool, and that face is one that says "If you cross

me, I will destroy you."

That's so awesome!!

The only time I ever used a Gigalith in a playthrough was Peter in my Gaia playthrough,

but due to the unfinished nature of the game, he didn't evolve until literally the last

episode.

But that's fine, I'm sure I'll get the chance to finish the game later.

Also I wanted to point out that Gigalith's shiny is my favorite shiny of any Pokémon

ever.

The bright blue crystals look so freaking awesome.

I've spent a lot of time hunting a shiny Roggenrola in my Sun version and have yet

to get one, but I WILL GET ONE!

Eventually.

Hopefully.

Number 4 - Breloom

Breloom is another new arrival on this list, and like Gliscor, I've liked it for a long

time.

The first time I played through a Pokémon game with more than one Pokémon was in Emerald

version, and my mini-team was Swampert, Torkoal, and Breloom.

But I've been reminded recently of how much I like Breloom because of my Pokémon XD Gale

of Darkness playthrough.

I got very excited when I discovered there was a shadow Shroomish, and while it was pretty

weak for a little while, once it evolved, it became a powerhouse.

Also fun fact, I named it Odd1 after theodd1sout, a YouTuber friend of mine whose favorite Pokémon

is Breloom.

Breloom is also just a very well designed Pokémon.

It's really cute, but it also looks like it'll mess you up with those claws if you're

not careful.

Because it will.

This thing has the same base attack as Garchomp, and as we've discussed, Garchomp brings

death.

Number 3 - Zebstrika

Zebstrika is another member of this list who was also on the original, but unlike the other

three, Zebstrika actually climbed, moving from spot #5 to #3, which I do have to say,

was bound to happen eventually.

Zebras are my favorite animal, and electric is my favorite type, so an electric zebra

with lightning bolt stripes is of course going to be a Pokémon I adore.

I've used a Zebstrika twice before.

The first was in my first playthrough of Unova in White Version, and the second was in my

Pokémon Gaia playthrough.

I named the Gaia one Ponky after the zebra toy I had as a small child that made me love

zebras in the first place.

I only wish that Zebstrika was stronger, but even if it's not the most powerful Pokémon

out there, I will always love it.

Number 2 - Vikavolt

Vikavolt is obviously the newest Pokémon on this list, and while it has only been less

than a year since it was first revealed, I have come to love this Pokémon very quickly.

First off, it looks SO SO COOL.

Those fearsome eyes, slick wings, and electrified pincers look super intense without making

it seem too terrifying.

Because bugs can definitely be the bad kind of scary.

But I also adore my Vikavolt named Havoc.

If you watched my Sun playthrough, you know that Havoc came in clutch on more than one

occasion, including a particularly amazing time during the Lurantis trial which I have

talked about a lot on this channel so I'm not going to talk about it again.

But anyways, Havoc is definitely my favorite member of my Sun team, and she will likely

remain one of my favorite team members for a very long time.

Number 1 - Sceptile

Sceptile is the only Pokémon on this list that didn't change at all from the first

time.

It was number one then, it's number one now, and it will be number one for the rest

of my life.

Blade the Sceptile was my very first ever Pokémon back in my first ever game Ruby,

and I crushed the entire game with him.

Including Flannery.

Then in Omega Ruby I of course named my new Sceptile Blade as an homage to the original,

plus this one was capable of mega evolution.

The best mega evolution, I might add.

I love lizards almost as much as zebras, largely in part to my love for Sceptile.

It's a badass big lizard with swords on its arms and spiky tail that looks like it

could shatter a tree with the slightest swing.

And if it does shatter a tree, Sceptile can just grow another one himself.

Few Pokémon come close to Sceptile's coolness level, and none shall ever surpass it.

***

So there we have it!

That is my updated new list of my Top 10 Favorite Pokémon.

Although as we've seen, favorites can change quite a bit, so who knows what this list will

be like in a few more years?

What did you think of this video?

Do you agree with my list?

What are your Top 10 Favorite Pokémon?

Let me know in the comments below!

And if you liked this video be sure to leave a like and if you haven't already you should

definitely subscribe for more fun Pokémon content of all kinds.

Alright, that's all I have for now, so until next time Pokefans...gotta catch them all!

For more infomation >> MandJTV's Top 10 Favorite Pokemon (Updated!!) - Duration: 12:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to Please a Woman - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> How to Please a Woman - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

"They Don't Know" Bridget & Prince Gristle Rollerskating Clip | TROLLS - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> "They Don't Know" Bridget & Prince Gristle Rollerskating Clip | TROLLS - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

DiCaprio marches with climate protesters - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> DiCaprio marches with climate protesters - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

More Questions Than Answers | LA 92 - Duration: 2:37.

I think it is devastating to the image

of this city and especially to our police department.

JOHN MACK: It's very apparent that some--

not all, but some-- of those officers

are clearly out of control.

And they have to ultimately be willing to take

a good, hard look at the leadership of the department.

CROWD: [inaudible] gotta go!

[inaudible] gotta go!

[inaudible] gotta go!

[inaudible] gotta go!

[inaudible] gotta go!

[inaudible] gotta go!

[inaudible] gotta go!

ZEV YAROSLAVSKY: Mr. President, all of us, I think,

have been stunned by what has happened.

And I can't imagine that the chief or anybody else

in the city would condone the kind

of conversation that took place-- both

electronically and by voice--

in that Foothill division that night.

Blacks are not animals.

They're not lizards.

They're not apes.

They're not gorillas anymore than any of us are.

They're human beings.

The first way to open the door to brutalizing

people in any place is to cheapen

their worth as human beings.

And when I read the transcripts of the conversation,

I was appalled.

But the ability to freely converse in racist terminology

suggests a level of tolerance for that kind of discussion

that--

that is unacceptable by any standard of decency.

Well, first of all, this is a department

that this council has supported over and over again.

This is a police department that has supported you--

each of you.

And I just tell you this--

if you don't speak out on behalf of the men and women of the Los

Angeles Police Department that has served

the people of this city well--

if you don't do that at this crucial moment in our history,

then I'm gonna tell you you're gonna have a police department

that is not going to be the kind of department

that you want, the kind of department the people deserve.

JUDGE: Mr. Woo.

MICHAEL WOO: Thank you.

I want to know-- did you mean that as a threat?

In other words, that if--

if I or other members of the council

are going to be criticizing you or the department,

are you saying that you will withhold

support of these services to fight crime in our districts?

That is the most insulting thing

I have heard on this council floor

in all the time I've been here, and I've been here a lot

longer than you've been alive.

Absolutely not.

This is a professional organization.

What do you think we are?

[inaudible]

For more infomation >> More Questions Than Answers | LA 92 - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

The Bleach Tasting | #thebleachchallenge - Duration: 2:44.

Hello!

I'm so glad you could make it tonight.

Come on in.

I'll give you the grand tour.

Now we have three new flavors for everyone to try.

All in.

Having a good evening gentlemen?

You know, my throat's a little dry...

Have another drink.

Attending tonight means joining our society and allows you to do whatever you please.

Oh my gosh, I want to drink to that.

Cheers.

Where did that red come from?

Oh.

Uhhh...

I don't know.

Clorux ages their bleach for the strongest potency.

So drink up.

So, what does our top bleach critic have to say?

I'm getting a... fresh melon flavor.

And a hint of honey too.

Fascinating.

Again, it is my honor to welcome you to our exclusive society.

Sit back, relax, and drink to your heart's content.

You'll forget all your worries and the night will be over before you know it...

Thanks for joining us for this cleansing affair.

My name's Cynder and you've probably heard me on Al Dente Creepypasta before.

No poisons used there... yet.

You can find those by clicking here.

I'm a new writer, producer or whatever on the channel until CZ dies.

Or vanishes.

CZ: Ok, I'm back.

Cynder: Already?

CZ: Yeah.

Cynder: Have a drink.

CZ: Thanks.

HIt like if you would enjoy an ice cold bleach.

Remember to subscribe to CZsWorld for horrors every week, ring the death-bell for notifications

and I'll see you in the next one.

Assuming we both survive.

For more infomation >> The Bleach Tasting | #thebleachchallenge - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kenny G Plays Saxophone 30k Feet In The Air! | TMZ TV - Duration: 1:26.

>> KENNY G GAVE A SURPRISE

PERFORMANCE TO LUCKY PASSENGERS

OF A DELTA FLIGHT OVER THE

WEEKEND.

LIKE APPARENTLY ONE OF THE

FLIGHT CREW'S DAUGHTERS HAD

PASSED AWAY FROM CANCER, AND SO

SHE'S TRYING TO RAISE $2,000 FOR

RELAY FOR LIFE, WHICH IS A

CANCER CHARITY.

>> OH, COOL.

>> AT RELAY FOR LIFE, WE RAISED

CLOSE TO $2,000.

>> WE HAVE BEEN HEARING A LOT OF

BAD NEWS ABOUT AIRLINES

RECENTLY.

I THINK THIS IS A REAL FEEL-GOOD

STORY.

>> NOBODY WAS DRAGGED OFF THE

PLANE.

NO ONE WAS HIT WITH A STROLLER.

>> WHAT IF SOMEONE DID GET

DRAGGED OFF TO "SONG BIRD"?

THEY CALL THE AUTHORITIES,

KENNY, UNRULY PASSENGER.

HE JUST COMES IN --

>> AND IT COULD BE THEY WERE

SAYING, JUST KILL ME, JUST KILL

ME.

[LAUGHTER]

For more infomation >> Kenny G Plays Saxophone 30k Feet In The Air! | TMZ TV - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

🍂CORTE 1 LIMÃO E COLOQUE NO SEU QUARTO NA HORA DE DORMIR - AQUI ESTÁ O PORQUÊ! - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> 🍂CORTE 1 LIMÃO E COLOQUE NO SEU QUARTO NA HORA DE DORMIR - AQUI ESTÁ O PORQUÊ! - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Hatsune Miku - Bad Apple!! (Official Video)【Spanish • Español】 - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Hatsune Miku - Bad Apple!! (Official Video)【Spanish • Español】 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

042217p5 - Duration: 11:35.

DON!

Nogizaka Under Construction has begun

We are your MCs Bananaman

onegaishimasu

And over there are Nogizaka-chan

New costumes!

So lets get started

Himura-san will announce what's on the show today

onegaishimasu

Nogizaka

comment queen grand prix

What is often asked of someone appearing on a TV show

more than anything its the powerful comment

So with that

with the members on a fake news TV program as the setting

they'll give us their various comments

Nogizaka's #1 comment queen will be decided

The first group of commentators are these 5

And the order of the comments are as shown

They'll try not to repeat the comments of the people before them

So then, live TV start

And we're underway, our live news magazine program

Himura-Ya

Well up next we have

festivals taking place across Japan will be brought to you

This is the "Its a Festival! Go Go!" corner

dozo

Horses ride up a steep hill

a yearly event that predicts the fortune of their crops

The horse jumping Shinto ritual

A few days ago

the festival took place in the city of Kuwana in Mie prefecture

and those riding the horses are from the ages of 14 to 18

Horse and man unite to go up the steep hill

But among this

there are also riders who will fall off their horse

Its a festival with 700 years of history

And the fans run up close to cheer them on

shouting encouragement as loud as they can

That was kind of short

So then for our "Its a Festival! Go Go!" corner

This is the horse jumping Shinto ritual

Ehh Akimoto-san, how was it?

Well then

these days, having a festival in the middle of town

I feel has been decreasing lately but

Is that so?

Its true

With this festival having 18 year olds

actively participating in the event

Since Japan's future will rest on them

[ Senseless young people angle ]

That's right

hai

Shiraishi-san

hai

How was it?

Well that was amazing of course

it had intensity

the outfits they wore, I learned something from that

Those stood out

Which part?

What they wear on their head

it looked like a Kadomatsu pine decoration

[ Kadomatsu? ]

All the shiny parts of their outfits

I thought were nice

Since they're wearing Kadomatsu looking things on their head

arigatou gozaimasu

How was it Shinuchi-san?

Well, this has been going on for 700 years

so there's a lot of history

involved I think

[ Strange Japanese grammar usage ]

With the added drama of people falling off their horse

I'd definitely like to go over there and see that in person

I see, so which part would you like to see

in person?

Well obviously

seeing the looks on each of their faces

Of course video won't capture it completely

I'd like to experience the lively atmosphere

[ The I'm wrapping this up gesture ]

Nakada-san what did you think?

Since its a festival involving hills

I feel a direct link to it

I'm hoping that one day all of us will get to do a live show there

[ Live show on a steep hill ]

So over there

you want a live show in that long narrow area?

I'm thinking people would want to cheer for us

What did you think Terada-san?

Like climbing that hill

and climbing waterfalls

its all for good fortune right

And people say when koi climbs the waterfall it becomes a dragon

That is the saying

And by the way since I just climbed a waterfall the other day

much in the same way

going up that hill I think would bring good luck

hai arigatou gozaimashita

And thats it for our Its a Festival! Go Go! corner

[ Coming up...A popular anime adapted into a Hollywood movie ]

That was interesting

I didn't get a chance to really watch, since I was taking notes

Everyone was really concentrating

Honestly the 5 of you, more than I was expecting

covered a lot of area

[ Exceeded expectations ]

But the way Shitara-san turned it over to you

well he kind of fell apart

[ Adlib power...zero ]

And Shiraishi-san also

tried to move the talk to fashion where she specializes

but it turned into a conversation on Kadomatsu

[ Mind focused on New Years decorations ]

Give it some cuteness

Its true but to leave some kind of impression

Its not just about getting your words out

That's right

Its really important to steer someone into giving comments in their area of expertise

But

there was something Shinuchi did that really turned me off

Her "I'm done now" move

[ The signal for I'm finished talking ]

How many more times do I have to pass it back to you?

[ Face says it all ]

I thought using eye contact was preferred

[ Destroying the japanese language ]

Nakada what she said brought

some laughs

Trying to draw a connection between their zaka and Nogizaka

Isn't she trying to push her own group too much?

In that tiny area

you can't have a live show there right?

[ Live show venue from hell ]

Well people realize she doesn't really mean that

its for a laugh

The next group of commentators are these 5

and then

The order of the comments as determined by drawing are as shown

So our news magazine show Himura-Ya

the next corner

is this

Movie Trailer Banzai

that's whats up next

So in this corner

we'll introduce some movies

Everyone will watch the movie trailer

and give their impression of it

So then let's watch

dozo

Major

its all up to you

Major

In the end

will she be able to save the world?

That's hard

So then you've all seen the trailer for Ghost in the Shell

Eto-san, your thoughts?

Well that movie being a SF action movie

and having a woman take the lead role

its something I haven't really seen often

in those movies

What other movies like that have you seen?

Um there is...

well I don't usually watch those movies

[ Instantly backtracking on her previous comment ]

So then I guess

I want to see this!

hai

[ Ran out of comments ]

arigatou gozaimasu

hai

Sakurai-san

It looks like a very interesting movie

I've seen a lot of commercials for it recently, so now I want to see it

And Scarlett Johansson-san is so beautiful

so having such a beautiful actress come out in this movie

seeing her beauty on the video is enough to draw you in

So this movie opens on April 7th then?

I'm looking forward to it

[ Well done ]

arigatou gozaimasu

Asuka-chan

what did you think?

So then

its incredible within that short trailer

there were so many

shocking scenes included

Which part did you find shocking?

Umm...

that huge faced thing

hai?

hai

The woman with the huge face

all her parts

were crammed in the middle

So you want to see this woman's face in the movie?

That's right I'd want to see her face

[ That's the highlight? ]

Well yeah that's it

So Hori-san

hai

I love movies so

I'll often go to a movie theatre

or rent one to watch at home

This one looks like a big SF action movie

All she has are past memories in her mind

If I were left with just my memories

that trailer makes me wonder what I'd do in that case

What would you 2 do if you were left with only memories?

[ Throwing a question at the hosts ]

If I only had my memories?

How would that make you feel?

ah well

you'd only remember your distant memories right

Hori-san what would you do?

if you were left with just memories

As it is currently, I don't have much memory anyway

[ Constantly lacking memory ]

No memory?

I don't have much memory

But, you remember what we just watched right?

I remember

Well if you watch the movie, this will all make sense

[ Reckless conclusion ]

How was it Ikuta-san?

With all the fire like BAM! on the screen

and all the water like SPLASH!

[ Sound effects festival ]

and the glass was like

BOOM! all over

I think that gave it a lot of intensity

for people looking for thrill and excitement

I'd love for them to experience this

of course there's that

but for me well

my heart is weak at that kind of thing

I can't handle all those nervous moments

and I'll be like "Ah, I can't take it. What do I do"

for those people there's a movie I love that I'd like to recommend to them

[ Recommending something else ]

The movie I really want to recommend

is Les Miserables

I play the role of Cosette. Its showing at the Imperial Theatre starting in May

[ Plugging her own theatre play ]

Is that a movie?

This is a play

More like a musical

So you'll be performing Les Miserables

So then for this play

I play the role of Cosette

everyone please visit the theatre.

hai arigatou gozaimashita

[ Coming up...an unbelievable animal incident! ]

What's the deal with this group?

[ Full of problem children ]

This group was horrible

In this group, well Sakurai

I feel like she did a good job

Sakurai summed it all together

Other than her

that was bad

[ 3rd rate commentators ]

If Hori really made a comment like that on a show

its like "Is there something wrong with that girl?"

They'd never ask her for her comments again

[ Word terrorist ]

That was a real incident

And Eto, well she's like

Eto, well she did one of those

She comes across as a liar or something

While she's reviewing the movie, she says she hardly ever watches them

[ No consistency ]

And from there on

we had a run on comedy commentators

One show only needs one of those people, out of those last 3

[ 3 of them is too much ]

Don't need 3

Just need 1 to fill that role

Only one

And obviously the last person

Ikuta right? She really made every second count

But that's the worst, telling people to watch something else

[ Taboo in the industry ]

and its something she's performing in

But that works as a technique

like "Did you really just plug your own show!"

But even if you say that

you can't trash the movie and say "Well I can't watch that"

[ Loses all meaning ]

For more infomation >> 042217p5 - Duration: 11:35.

-------------------------------------------

Gift Cpu Cooler-Cheap AM4 Slot Cpu Cooler Review - Duration: 10:15.

Welcome to Frequency TV Channel.

I hope you support us, nice to see you.

We love to review electronic products.

Thats why We prodive honest and clear reviews.

You are free to ask anything you want.

Information is so important for all cultures.

I will be happy to help and inform.

For more infomation >> Gift Cpu Cooler-Cheap AM4 Slot Cpu Cooler Review - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Anonymous Mask 3D template 2017 4K 30fps | Anon #1 - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Anonymous Mask 3D template 2017 4K 30fps | Anon #1 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Vin Diesel shows off his rapping skills as he joins Nicky Jam at Billboard Latin Music Awards 2017 - Duration: 1:26.

Vin Diesel took a break from portraying car thieves and alien tree creatures to show off

his rapping skills at the Latin Billboard Awards.The guest appearance was a part of

rapper Nicky Jam's performance of his songs El Amante" and El Ganador."

After a performance of the first track backed by a fleet of backup dancers, he went solo

for "El Ganador" (translated as "The Winner"), but he wasn't alone for long.After a couple

verses, Diesel appeared in a Dominic-Toretto-esque attire complete with a cross necklace and

sunglasses.

He starts rapping to a pre-recorded chorus and even shows off a few dancing skills.While

the collaboration might come as a surprise, Nicky and Diesel have collaborated together

earlier this year.

"El Ganador" features lyrics translated to "I was the ship of mine about to sink / And

now filming movies with Vin Diesel."

In the song's music video, Diesel appears alongside Nicky in a shot of the rapper flaunting

a collection of expensive cars.

For more infomation >> Vin Diesel shows off his rapping skills as he joins Nicky Jam at Billboard Latin Music Awards 2017 - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Alberto Monnar - La Negra No Quiere (Cover) (CC Available) - Duration: 5:53.

(Musical Intro)

The woman does not want to, does not want to dance

She does not want to enjoy, or be with me!

The woman does not want to, does not want to dance

She does not want to enjoy, or be with me!

The woman does not want to, does not want to dance. She does not want to enjoy, or be with me!

She is like the dove, when it's the flight, she leaves!

She is like the dove, when it's the flight, she leaves! And what??

She flits over here, she flits over there! She flits over here, she flits over there!

The woman does not want to, does not want to dance. She does not want to enjoy, or be with me!

I loved her so much, and she left me for another man! I loved her so much, and she left me for another man!

And I gave her peppers with maco every day!

She flits over here, she flits over there! She flits over here, she flits over there!

(Musical Interlude)

She is like the dove, when it's the flight, she leaves! She is like the dove, when it's the flight, she leaves! And who flits over here, she flits over there!

I loved her so much, and she left me for another man, I loved her so much, and she left me for another man, and every day I gave her peppers with maco!!!!

WHAT????

(Brass Interlude)

With the middle, with the point, with the stick, with the whole stick!

For more infomation >> Alberto Monnar - La Negra No Quiere (Cover) (CC Available) - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Sind Mikrowellen SCHÄDLICH?! Mikrowellen-Studie zeigt gesundheitliche Auswirkungen aufs Blutbild?! - Duration: 7:55.

For more infomation >> Sind Mikrowellen SCHÄDLICH?! Mikrowellen-Studie zeigt gesundheitliche Auswirkungen aufs Blutbild?! - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ethan N: Конкурс! - Duration: 1:28.

Hi, guys! Today I have two important announcements.

First one: I am organizing a competition.

It will be interesting for artists, designers – everyone who can work in some kind of digital editing.

The competition – not hard to guess – is about the design of the background of the channel.

Yeah, I feel I had to do something like this way earlier because now it is just white.

It is quite philosophical but is not really relevant to the topic of the channel.

Talking about the prize: besides my sincere thankfulness, the gift is going to be a kilo of Swiss chocolate.

It looks like… like this kind of a bag with loads of little chocolates inside. Very tasty, I enjoy it myself.

But if (hard to imagine but still) you don`t like chocolate, but you like cheese, great!

Switzerland is the country of amazing cheese, you can just tell me what you would like or I can choose something myself.

If you live in Moscow, I will personally give it to you in July. If in st Petersburg, I can pass it on with my friends.

If in the other city, we can arrange with other friends as well. At the very last, I can pay for the delivery.

My personal preferences about the design, conditions and the dates of the competition you can find in the VK group.

And yes, it's the second announcement: I have created a group, dedicated to this channel.

All the videos are going to be there at the first place, you can also chat to me there and to the other followers and to ask something if you have any questions.

Do what you want, it is a group for you, most importantly – behave and respect the others.

All the links in the description as usual. Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Ethan N: Конкурс! - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Ethan N: Конкурс! - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T N-CONNECTA *DEMOVOORDEEL + achteruitrijcamera* - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T N-CONNECTA *DEMOVOORDEEL + achteruitrijcamera* - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T N-CONNECTA *DEMOVOORDEEL + achteruitrijcamera* - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

[LEGENDADO] Guns N' Roses no Headbanger's Ball 1987 - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> [LEGENDADO] Guns N' Roses no Headbanger's Ball 1987 - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [LEGENDADO] Guns N' Roses no Headbanger's Ball 1987 - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

"They Don't Know" Bridget & Prince Gristle Rollerskating Clip | TROLLS - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> "They Don't Know" Bridget & Prince Gristle Rollerskating Clip | TROLLS - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> "They Don't Know" Bridget & Prince Gristle Rollerskating Clip | TROLLS - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Les aliments de base - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> Les aliments de base - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Les aliments de base - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

Sind Mikrowellen SCHÄDLICH?! Mikrowellen-Studie zeigt gesundheitliche Auswirkungen aufs Blutbild?! - Duration: 7:55.

For more infomation >> Sind Mikrowellen SCHÄDLICH?! Mikrowellen-Studie zeigt gesundheitliche Auswirkungen aufs Blutbild?! - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Sind Mikrowellen SCHÄDLICH?! Mikrowellen-Studie zeigt gesundheitliche Auswirkungen aufs Blutbild?! - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Ibiza 1.0 ECOTSI STYLE CONNECT PDC/ FABRIEKSGARANTIE T/M 17-6-2018 - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Seat Ibiza 1.0 ECOTSI STYLE CONNECT PDC/ FABRIEKSGARANTIE T/M 17-6-2018 - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mako - Let Go Of The Wheel (Lyrics / Lyric Video) Severo Remix - Duration: 3:12.

let go of the wheel

Just let go of the wheel

to make it real

but would you trust me, If it took a leap of faith

I know that love will find a way to you

Let someone cut the breaks lose, let's get lost for real

Hey you, let go of the wheel

What I'm trying to say is

Holding onto the good days

We've run into a tire point, And camped out here

You met me late at night before the sun could hold you still

Do you remember climbing out your windowsill

let go of the wheel

Just let go of the wheel

to make it real

but would you trust me, If it took a leap of faith

I know that love will find a way to you

Let someone cut the breaks lose, let's get lost for real

Hey you, let go of the wheel

What I'm trying to say is

'Cause I remember the good days

Leaving me behind was everything you feared

And I could see you crying even when you held back tears

Do you remember life had took you far from here?

Those were the good days, those were the good days

You took me by the hand and then we kissed for hours

We were drinking whiskey at your father's house

For more infomation >> Mako - Let Go Of The Wheel (Lyrics / Lyric Video) Severo Remix - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

[VOSTFR] A.C.E - ZOMBIE Dance Making Video - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> [VOSTFR] A.C.E - ZOMBIE Dance Making Video - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Upside Down (Paloma Faith) | GUITAR COVER - Duration: 2:24.

Okay so I'm going to film in front of my closet

today because I'm too lazy to do my

regular setup and bring it upstairs and

figure out lighting which has always been

consistently terrible so I'm just gonna

I'm going to do it here. Full comfort level for me.

My hand started crapping-no not crapping

cramping up at the end. Either that or

I'm just terrible at strumming which is

half true. But I am done!

Keeping it short, there will be more coming.

For more infomation >> Upside Down (Paloma Faith) | GUITAR COVER - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Janice Griffith Q&A for FA - Duration: 4:10.

(wind rushing)

- [Announcer] Fucking awesome.

- Always a pleasure. - Did you enjoy your first

scene shooting for FuckingAwesome dot com today?

- Is it really FuckingAwesome dot com?

- [Interviewer] Yeah.

- Oh, yeah, I had a great time.

- [Interviewer] It looked like you had a good time.

You have a naturalist to your scenes where

you're in it.

There's no like, well when do you

want me to have an orgasm?

(laughing) Right?

- Well, I don't shoot with anyone

that I don't like having sex with.

- [Interviewer] Oh that's why we've never shot together.

Ah, get that one?

(laughing)

- But yeah, so I have a yes list and

there's like 25, 28 maybe people on it.

And all those people I really like having sex with,

that way, whenever I shoot, everyone has a good time,

and everyone gets a good product,

you know what I mean?

- [Interviewer] That's a great idea,

you're not just wearing yourself thin.

- Yeah, 'cause I don't know,

I feel like having sex with someone you don't

really want to,

could potentially be detrimental

for your mental health.

- [Interviewer] Ah.

What's the best dick you've ever had?

- I had the best dick I've ever had

two days ago.

- [Interviewer] Oh, shit!

- So recent.

- [Interviewer] Really?

- Yeah.

- [Interviewer] You don't have to say who, but.

- I won't.

- [Interviewer] How'd it go down?

- It was a person and we had sex

and it was like the nicest penis I've ever seen.

It was so pretty.

- [Interviewer] Is he in the industry or not?

- No.

- [Interviewer] Oh, cool.

- Civilian.

- [Interviewer] Civilian dick.

Do you cook, and what is your favorite food?

- I do cook.

My favorite food is lasagna,

but I can't make it because

I don't participate in blasphemy.

(laughing) And

I need to really practice

before I can say that I can make it.

- [Interviewer] Okay,

what's your favorite thing to cook?

- What's my favorite thing to cook.

I make a mean vodka sauce.

- [Interviewer] Oh, that's interesting.

- I like all kinds of pastas.

- [Interviewer] Nice, what's your ethnicity?

- I'm half white and I'm half Indian.

- [Interviewer] Oh, that's a good mix.

- Hey.

- [Interviewer] Get a little bit of a tan,

yet not too burnt.

- I've never burnt in my life.

- [Interviewer] Nice.

Alright, the next question,

you already answered, it says

do you only date within the industry?

- No, that seems horrible. - But you don't.

- I don't shit where I eat.

(laughing)

- [Interviewer] I mean there's goods and bads.

Tell me a benefit of not dating within the industry.

- I just feel like I've seen people

in the industry go through relationships,

and then when they break up, things are weird.

- [Interviewer] No lists start, or.

- No lists or like certain directors,

like people pick sides.

- [Interviewer] How 'bout relationships where

the couple gets together and the guy's like,

you're no longer doing boy girl,

yet she made a staple, a ton of money

doing boy girl.

It never made sense to me.

- I just think that if you're in the sex industry,

you should be a little more open minded.

I'm always thoroughly surprised at how

conservative and close minded people who

have sex for a living on camera can be.

- [Interviewer] I agree.

- Like, oh she,

like what's the difference?

She already took 100 dicks.

- [Interviewer] Exactly.

- She takes 100 more.

- [Interviewer] Because of their ego,

they don't want her to do it, yeah.

What's your favorite thing to do outside of work?

- I like to smoke weed.

- [Interviewer] I know.

- And do everything while I smoke weed.

- [Interviewer] You are, that's your Twitter.

- Can I leave?

- [Interviewer] I find your Twitter amazingly

educational, exciting,

and tell people where they can follow you,

because please, take my words,

this is a place you want to go every day.

- You can follow me @TheJaniceXXX

on Twitter.

On Instagram, it's different

because I was deleted,

and this handle is now defunct,

like you can't even search it,

I can't make my account that anymore,

but I'm @ReJaniced,

R-E, Janice and then the letter D,

like to Janice again,

like if you conjugated Janice.

(laughing)

- [Interviewer] It's a lot to tell people, Janice.

Anyway, love her to death,

you got a website or anything?

- Uh, no,

you can just go to Twitter.

- Okay. - Have fun.

- [Interviewer] Twitter is your playland.

- Yeah, I mean why would I have a website?

- [Interviewer] I don't know.

- Throw my money away. - You tell me.

For more infomation >> Janice Griffith Q&A for FA - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

My car: Volkswagen Phaeton W12 - Duration: 17:13.

MY CAR

Introduce yourself to the viewers. - I'm Korneel, 32 years.

I was born and raised in Brabant, now I live in idyllic Houten.

Idyllic Houten. They saw us.

We're going to drive with my car today. - We're driving your car. What is it?

My beloved Phaeton W12. This time I'm sitting in the front.

You're letting yourself be driven? - When possible, but I haven't had the chance yet.

No? - My family thinks it's too big to drive.

They tell me to drive because they don't want to drive the "lumbering" car.

I have to find a chauffeur. The position is open if you want.

This is a test drive. If I get really enthusiastic you can hire me for the weekend.

That's great. - We'll talk about that later. But, a Phaeton W12.

Why a Phaeton W12? Every video starts with the question "why".

That's something I'm very curious about. Why would you choose this car? You told me you drive a lot.

I used to drive a lot, between 40,000 and 100,000 km (25,000 - 62,000 miles) a year.

Do you have a different job now? - No, we're all representatives.

I'm going to customers to talk about computers. It happens like that.

I've seen different customers and many places in the Netherlands.

I don't like the Randstad. I live in the middle and south, so the miles do add up.

After owning several cars I decided a comfortable car taking you from A to B is nice.

It shouldn't be slow, though. I hate slow cars.

The W12 was on my wish list for a long time.

It had to be a W12? - It had to be a W12, because it's quick.

You just pointed out one of your previous cars. You had a Peugeot 205, which doesn't have a big engine.

I had a 205, but the 1.6 wasn't that slow.

A 205 doesn't weigh much.

I had a couple of diesel cars, an RCZ (that's quick), and a 607 (quick as well, but clumsy).

That's when you bought a Phaeton. - Yes, that's more subtle.

The Phaeton was on my wish list for a long time. I wanted it.

Mostly for the comfort and speed.

I drive to family or around town.

I like to drive 150 km (93 miles) to my family in comfort.

Because I'm a cheapskate: a Phaeton doesn't cost anything.

If you buy a good one and maintain it, this is the cheapest way to drive in comfort.

That's the fun thing about this car. Piëch wanted this car. It didn't make sense.

One of the reasons was the A-Class, an affordable Mercedes.

Because Volkswagen was the one to make affordable cars, they went fishing in the same pond.

There had to be a Phaeton, partly based on Bentley technology.

It shouldn't be sporty, because that's Audi in the Volkswagen Group.

That was good for the competition with BMW.

This one had to be the pinnacle of comfort. There were bizarre criteria.

One of the things Piëch demanded you should be able to drive 300 kph (186 mph) at 50˚C (122˚F)

without hurting the car.

It's bizarre, but this car has this much overengineering.

You notice this with a number of things. Driving on the highway doesn't help my lead foot.

120 or 200 kph (75 or 124 mph) doesn't make much of a difference in sound and surroundings.

You're driving fast. Not 200 kph (124 mph) in the Netherlands, dear policeman watching this.

I'd never do that. - No, never.

If you're doing it, you won't hear the windshield wipers.

Every Audi I owned had that annoying squealing sound.

Not here. Small things like that show someone put thought into the car.

Still, it's under-appreciated. That's good for people like you, because the cars cost nothing.

If you have 150,000 euros to spend on a car...

You're not shopping at Volkswagen then. - You could buy a Bentley, a Rolls, or a VW.

I think the Volkswagen sellers had to get used to someone spending 150,000 euros.

"Are you buying 5 Golf GTIs?" - Like that.

If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't... I don't care much about cars.

I like driving in comfort and quickly so.

You are an enthusiast, though. The cars you listed include special ones.

A car can be pretty (not boring) and it has to be quick, comfortable, and fun.

Especially if I drive it a lot. - You don't get attached, though.

Flat is flat. If it's gone, it's gone. It's that easy. - If something cooler comes along tomorrow...

Make a good offer and it's yours.

Who knows.

You're doing a nice speed. - It is quick. I'm doing a little over the speed limit.

It is no effort. It can go in Sport Mode. Is that down? - One down.

This is for science. We have to try it.

We're professionals. Here's a straight. As if I know where I'm going.

The only bad thing about the car... I won't say the speed, but I do see it.

I can imagine you get mail sometimes and you wonder how you did that much over.

From Utrecht, recently. - You just don't notice.

It feels like doing 40 kph (25 mph) when you're doing 90 kph (56 mph).

When you accelerate... I drove an RCZ with 197 hp for some time.

When accelerating you hear it inside and out. That's nice.

Half of it is cheated with Peugeot's soundbox, but it still sounded good.

It didn't matter. An experience was created. - This one has a jet engine.

It hums a bit louder when accelerating, but mainly the speedometer tells you're going fast.

You have to keep an eye on it, else you won't know. - Yes, correct.

Coming back to the small things of the Phaeton: the satnav doesn't show your ETA.

You only see how many miles are left.

It no longer matters at what speed, we're simply going there and we'll see when we arrive.

It has something. - You know a car like this will take you there fast.

Your ETA doesn't matter. You just have to leave on time. It rained here, but I didn't see it come down.

This is a lovely car, but you'll sell it if something else comes along.

Do you know what its successor will be? - No idea. I have this now.

You're very happy with it, so you're not looking. Or are you always looking?

You always have to look. - What are you looking at?

Trick question.

There are a lot of pretty cars.

I was driving behind a new 3008, which is pretty to look at.

I wouldn't want to buy it, but it's a very pretty car. - You do have a Peugeot heart.

Absolutely. - It's firmly rooted in your DNA.

This is the first non-Peugeot I'm driving voluntarily. - Really? OK.

Voluntarily. Have you been forced to drive something other than a Peugeot?

I drove a Volkswagen Golf and a number of Polos, but I quickly ended that.

That sounds rather rigorous.

You're 19, just got your driver's license, and your employer gives you a car. Good luck.

You think you're the best driver in the world.

Everyone who's 19 and just got his driver's license is the best driver in the world. Fact.

Or was that disappointing? - That was 3-totaled-cars disappointing.

3 totaled cars? Look. - I did get a new one every time, though.

After the third one they told me to drive my own car. - OK. That one was also wrecked after a month?

No, that's... - It's different if it's yours.

It's the same with this car...

I like reading about new cars on Autoblog. That's how I learn about new cars I'd like to own.

Often you see someone crashing his Ferrari into a street light.

That sucks. That's not funny.

Over half of the commenters says it wouldn't have happened with them, because they're "good drivers".

I think I'm a good chauffeur. I think I drove 600,000 km (373,000 miles) now.

I had this car 4 weeks and nearly crashed it.

You're on winter tires and it has AWD, so you think you'll make that corner.

You accelerate. How much is 400 hp anyway?

It was enough to drift it over 4 wheels and bust a rim on the curb.

You're drifting 2,500 kg (5,512 lb). - Yes, with a full tank.

I think... - 2,500 kg (5,512 lb) really slides when it does.

I think I'm a good chauffeur, but I know it's deceptive.

A car can have all the electronics, but it's a lot of power.

The electronics are nice, but I'm approaching a corner. If I don't brake in time, the young trees...

Why would it be young trees in this corner? Nobody knows.

You'll have a problem, because it doesn't take the corner into consideration.

ESP won't save you when you're going in too fast. - I overestimated myself once and won't repeat it.

Often you do see... - The Polo taught you to overestimate yourself once.

3 times. - You did that 3 times.

I haven't crashed a car since.

I did learn small lessons on the road. - We all do. At least, I hope so.

I learned that a big car brakes slower than a small car.

An emergency stop... - You need to add a couple of meters.

Everyone experienced this.

Coming back to the car, I think it's fantastic. I'm having lots of fun and it's lovely to drive.

Every day I drive I'm reminded how fast it is. It has a lot of power.

Why a W12? Because it has power. It's not a slow car on the road.

It's still civilized. The V10 got me on the path of wanting it.

The V10 is a diesel TDI, right? - I test drove a gasoline V8.

It does sound more violent than this one. - An 8-cylinder has a rawer soundtrack than a W12.

This runs like a sewing machine. - It sounds cooler, but it will get boring.

It has to move. It's a tool taking you from A to B.

Back to where this started: what cars are you looking at on Marktplaats?

Over the years I shifted to comfort.

It has to take you from A to B in all comfort.

I usually drive alone, but not all the time. The car has to be fun for the other person as well.

That's why I'm looking at cars that have an interesting engine; a wolf in sheep's clothing.

When driving this car, most people think it's a luxurious Passat.

Great. - Let them think that.

It doesn't bother me. Some people know the 4 exhaust tips are there for a reason.

We can go for a drive. I like it. It's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Maybe I'll buy a Volvo when I'm old.

I shouldn't say bad things about Renault.

Not a Renault fan? - I think the old Renaults and fast Clio are pretty.

Those stand out, though. It shows you're driving a fast car, so it'll happen every third traffic light.

That's not my cup of tea. - Alright.

Clear. Thanks. It was cool to drive a W12. - Thanks for not crashing it.

I tried. About the chauffeur job: if I have nothing to do in the weekend, you can message me.

I will. Great. - If you want me or Wouter to drive your cool car,

sign up using the form on the website. Maybe we'll be driving with you next time.

Subtitles - Maru's Text Support

For more infomation >> My car: Volkswagen Phaeton W12 - Duration: 17:13.

-------------------------------------------

SuperMoinen - The Awesome Superhero (Eng Subs) - Duration: 9:18.

HIHI ! He will never be able to save you now!

No stop it

leave me alone

I don't want to!

Shut up!

I wonder where the hell she is!

Ah okay! Supervillain, I knew it was you!

You never knew anything

Because you are so STUPID !

Eh, no maybe I didn't!

But...

You will not get away from here unharmed!

Bring it!

You okay?

We'll have to take the ellivator

Come!

Thanks for saving me

It's just another day in the life of Supermoinen

You're a real hero!

HA! I know!

For more infomation >> SuperMoinen - The Awesome Superhero (Eng Subs) - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

First Impression Friday||: Maybelline Big Shot Mascara - Duration: 6:00.

"Lashes go so powerful, fully loaded volume in one coat."

For more infomation >> First Impression Friday||: Maybelline Big Shot Mascara - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

1 Corinthians 13 | Day #245 - Duration: 1:46.

1 Corinthians Chapter 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become sounding

brass or a clanging cymbal.

And if I have the gift of prophecy and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I

have all faith so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

And if I dole out all my possessions to feed others, and if I deliver up my body that I

may boast, but do not have love, I profit nothing.

Love suffers long.

Love is kind; it is not jealous.

Love does not brag and is not puffed up; It does not behave unbecomingly and does not

seek its own things; it is not provoked and does not take account of evil;

It does not rejoice because of unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

It covers all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never falls away.

But whether prophecies, they will be rendered useless; or tongues, they will cease; or knowledge,

it will be rendered useless.

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; But when that which is complete comes, that

which is in part will be rendered useless.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I thought as a child, I reasoned as a child;

since I have become a man, I have done away with childish things.

For now we see in a mirror obscurely, but at that time face to face; now I know in part,

but at that time I will fully know even as also I was fully known.

Now there abide faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét