Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 25 2017

thanks for joining us my friend Carol Carol you've been my patient for how

many years a lot of years a lot of years and today we're looking at these spots

on your hand that just keep coming you've had them in other places too and

these are interesting they they have a lot of keratin in them that's why they

have that hardness kind of like your fingernails and they are because the

cells in the skin have something wrong with them and they're they're causing

this creation of this protein this keratin and it's out of control it's not

a cancer we call it precancerous but it is out of control growth kind of like

happens with cancer cells so we want to get rid of it by freezing them with

liquid nitrogen and you do have a number of them here and they'll heal up just

fine up there yeah we'll get that one too we'll start with this one we're

freezing it by spraying liquid nitrogen right onto it this is really cold stuff

I'm trying to get over on this side too because it's kind of blocking the stream

a little bit we like that to stay nice and white and frozen for about 20

seconds or so and then we come back we'll do it a second time but while

we're waiting for that to thaw out we'll go over here to do this one that's kind

of near your ring oh that's another one look at both now your bad

so we'll spray this one here you can see we're getting the whole area plus a

little bit of surrounding collar you know I continue to get comments about

how shaky my hands are do you think I have shaking hands no and then this one

here that's sadly okay we'll go to there let's see that is all

it's hard to get the keratin cold it's an insulator rather than a conductor so

we get all around it we're trying to get that the skin underneath that really is

what we're wanting to get cold and kill off cause frostbite all right we'll move

on to the next one you want to go that one let me hit this one first all right

you know there there's not as much character there so it's easier to get a

cold quickly then we'll move on to this one then I'll kind of turn it up

sideways like that yeah that works better yeah yeah there we go

and so there's cooled in there you know that yeah first indication transmitter

Oh mr. Sun do that mr. Sun mr. sunshine II then I luck

yeah well it's usually an early but their sunscreen we do want you to using

the sunscreen now we're going to hit them all second times starting with this

one

all right I was gonna be cold for a while then moving on to this one pulling

it up and over so we can hit it with cold get it from this angle too so we

want to knock these out we do not want them to stick around then moving on to

this one here well that's the baby that is a big one yeah we may even have to do

that one a second time it's so big

you want to see me in some days well to get a suture out man yeah from that

other procedure the other that people can watch that other video and see when

we did that which was actually today and then this one here that one way to get

from one angle and it'll turn your hand up on the side because I think that

works best to see this pair right here going is getting bone lets me feel

always so that's the whole treatment those environment after appointment yeah

yeah oh it's reclad to take care of it hey thanks for joining us thanks for

watching that carol get these frozen off of her hand if you're not already

subscribed please do subscribe to our burn medical group youtube channel and

please put your messages to carol in the comment with sure well as she recovers

from this those of you who would be interested in further material behind

the scenes material like is seen by people the sorts of with the antwine and

petro rosenberg and boo boo kitty you can go on patreon and become a patron of

the album medical group there's a link for that until next time Carol myself

telling you to stay in good health

For more infomation >> Freezing Hand Actinic Keratosis with Liquid Nitrogen | Auburn Medical Group - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Clear and comfortable - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Clear and comfortable - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Slime Ice Cream Surprise Eggs Kids Toys Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes Video for Kids - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Slime Ice Cream Surprise Eggs Kids Toys Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes Video for Kids - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Kroger donates thousands of dollars in school supplies for CSRA teachers - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Kroger donates thousands of dollars in school supplies for CSRA teachers - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Gallopalooza horse stolen in New Albany - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Gallopalooza horse stolen in New Albany - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Lil Uzi Type Beat | 1 Time | 2017 | Prod. Jo The Crack - Duration: 3:59.

Smash that like button if you like originality

Subscribe for more and better quality

I'll be making a lot of Lil Uzi and Migos type beats

For more infomation >> Lil Uzi Type Beat | 1 Time | 2017 | Prod. Jo The Crack - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

The NDIS and You - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> The NDIS and You - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Mother of Army veteran killed in hit-and-run offering $10,000 reward - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Mother of Army veteran killed in hit-and-run offering $10,000 reward - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Death of Richard Nixon [1994] - Duration: 1:37.

"When you walk by the casket you feel his presence. He's still there."

"Leadership must be earned and Richard Nixon earned that leadership role for

his country with courage dedication and skill." - "The largest figure of our time

whose influence will be timeless—that was Richard Nixon. How American. May God

bless Richard Nixon and may God bless the United States." "May the day of judging

President Nixon on anything less than his entire life and career come to a

close. On behalf of all four former presidents who are here, President Ford,

President Carter, President Reagan, President Bush, and on behalf of a

grateful nation we bid farewell to Richard Milhous Nixon."

For more infomation >> Death of Richard Nixon [1994] - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Eye-witness shares account of child hit by train in New Bern - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Eye-witness shares account of child hit by train in New Bern - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

The Sweet Torah - Duration: 2:50.

Our teacher the Ba'al Shem Tov taught us that every true service of G-d

must include three things, three stages

Submission, Separation and Sweetening.

Our Sages teach that the world stands on three things

On Torah, on service of G-d and on acts of lovingkindness

Within each of these pillars, there is the three-stage service of the Ba'al Shem Tov

of Chassidut. From Submission, from Separation, the ultimate purpose is to reach Sweetening

For more infomation >> The Sweet Torah - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

'린킨파크' 베닝턴, 자살 두달 전 가족 위해 28억 저택 구매 - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> '린킨파크' 베닝턴, 자살 두달 전 가족 위해 28억 저택 구매 - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Cuban Refugee Crisis [1994] - Duration: 1:09.

Today I have ordered that illegal refugees from Cuba will not be allowed

to enter the United States. For 28 years, any Cuban who reached American shores or

was rescued in American waters could receive immediate US residency no more

during the summer of '94, Cubans in massive numbers took to the seas in

homemade boats. Cuban leader Fidel Castro permitted it, watching part of his

economic crisis transferred 90 miles north to South Florida.

This is not a manageable situation—not for Florida, not for Monroe County. You

know we want to see a federal response. So, the rafters were detoured and

detained at US military bases at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and Panama and to

put the squeeze on Castro, direct US-Cuban charter flights were banned and

the money Cubans in the United States could send home was cut in half. In

September Cuba agreed to stop the exodus and the u.s. agreed to admit 20,000

Cubans a year, but the US sanctions still a sore spot remain.

For more infomation >> Cuban Refugee Crisis [1994] - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Lineage 2 | Salvation: Assemblage of Light | Part 2 - Duration: 21:37.

Hello everyone!

This is second part review of 'Assemblage of Light' update

Lets talk about Sigel's classes

and start with global changes

Effects of all auras the same to knight and party, except Provoke Aura

Only Provoke Aura interaction with enemies around

That aura with some chance provokes nearby enemies and increases movement speed by 20

It can be activated with all other auras together

English translation in process :)

For more infomation >> Lineage 2 | Salvation: Assemblage of Light | Part 2 - Duration: 21:37.

-------------------------------------------

Get performance overviews in the new AdWords experience - Duration: 2:16.

Let's review how to get performance overviews

in the new AdWords experience.

When you first sign in,

the Overview page is the first place you'll land

when opening your AdWords account.

This is where you'll see relevant insights

about your performance,

to help you make the most

out of your advertising investment.

View the Overview page

for different areas of your account

by selecting a campaign type,

campaign, or ad group

in the navigation panel.

Or, select a campaign within a card.

The page shows a selection of cards,

each designed to reveal an aspect

of your accounts performance at a glance.

The line chart lets you evaluate

your past performance.

You can view up to four key metrics at a time,

and change which metrics

you want to see in the chart.

Hover over the line chart

to see more information

about your performance for a specific time.

To change the date range

for all the cards on the page,

click the date selector

in the upper right of the page.

You can also compare date ranges.

Click "Compare," and apply your changes.

This will allow you to compare your performance

in all your cards.

Occasionally, your Overview page

will also highlight key insights

you might have missed.

For example, this card shows

if you have less clicks than usual today.

These, are the searches of your customers on Google.com.

Within these searches,

these are the words that have the most impressions.

To change the metric of a specific card,

click the arrow next to the metric name

you'd like to change.

These are the words that have the most conversations.

Hover over each card to see detailed information.

The auction card helps you visualize

how you're performing compared to other advertisers

in the same ad auctions,

and the locations card gives you a snapshot

of your geographic performance.

Want to see more information about a card?

Clicking on some of the card titles

will navigate to that page,

where you can easily make edits.

Return to the Overview page at anytime

by clicking "Overview," in the page menu.

To learn more about the new AdWords experience,

visit the AdWords Help Center.

For more infomation >> Get performance overviews in the new AdWords experience - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Como Nunca Desistir Dos Seus Objetivos - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Como Nunca Desistir Dos Seus Objetivos - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Crash Bandicoot El AntiSpoiler de splatoon 2 (WOAH!) - Duration: 0:13.

For more infomation >> Crash Bandicoot El AntiSpoiler de splatoon 2 (WOAH!) - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

0-7: El Barça B arranca la pretemporada con goleada - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> 0-7: El Barça B arranca la pretemporada con goleada - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Acacias38 - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Acacias38 - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

MEASUREMENT RESULT | RESULTADO DE MEDIÇÃO #6 Bodybuilding - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> MEASUREMENT RESULT | RESULTADO DE MEDIÇÃO #6 Bodybuilding - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Quality Content - Duration: 3:10.

Hi How Are You?

That's great but I don't have any actual Commentary er whatever, but enjoy the video

OOF that look like that hurt

Wait your still here?

Usually people dislike and leave by now...

you should do that too

well bye I guess...

For more infomation >> Quality Content - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

'학교 2017', 배두나·공유를 발굴했던 그 학교가 그립다 - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> '학교 2017', 배두나·공유를 발굴했던 그 학교가 그립다 - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> '학교 2017', 배두나·공유를 발굴했던 그 학교가 그립다 - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X4 2.0d xDrive M Sport Edition 190pk High Exe **HUD/LANEASS./SIDEASS./FULL LED/SP.LEDER** - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> BMW X4 2.0d xDrive M Sport Edition 190pk High Exe **HUD/LANEASS./SIDEASS./FULL LED/SP.LEDER** - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ashley, Volunteer Coordinator Part 2 - How I got my job and where I'm going - Duration: 5:53.

So, how I got my job at City Team,

I came here to do missions work.

And the organization I was working with,

Center for Student Missions,

we volunteered with City Team, and I loved it.

Eventually I started coming out and volunteering on my own.

When I was volunteering on my own,

as my internship was ending,

City Team just so happened to have an opening.

I was talking to the director and he told me to apply.

The things they told me that stuck out

in my interview were I had experience

working with people for drug and recovery,

I had experience working with homeless people,

I had experience working with people

who were just out in the streets,

or doing things that were harming themselves.

That was one of the things.

You do have to be Christian, to work for City Team,

so that was a plus.

You have to tell your story, how you came to find God,

you have to have your pastor or whoever it is

under or over you, to kind of refer you to the program,

and you have to have references that they speak to

to know that your heart aligns

with what you're trying to do.

So yeah, those are some of the basics

that you'll have to have for working for City Team.

And I think they wanted probably, like, two years

of experience with administrative work as well.

Well, according to my mom,

I've always had a heart for serving

the homeless and the poor.

Apparently, since I was a little kid, I would,

if I got money, and I saw someone

asking for money on the street, I would give them my money,

or I'd give them some of my money.

So, it's pretty much always been in me.

However, when I got to college, I kind of went in for money.

I went in originally trying to be a behavioral psychologist,

and then I talked to my advisor,

and I found out how little they make,

and I was like, "Nope, that is not for me."

So, I switched over and was like,

I think I'm gonna do pharmacy, I love science,

I love chemistry, this is going to work.

So I kind of changed paths there.

Graduated, started studying for the PCAT,

got a job at a pharmacy, and loved my job at the pharmacy,

but something in me was missing.

I felt like I was not doing what I was supposed to be doing,

so I stopped, and I kind of was like,

all right God, what is it that you need me to do?

Kind of prayed about it,

held back for a while, continued working at the pharmacy,

even though I felt like it wasn't something

that I was supposed to be doing,

which was weird 'cause I loved it.

And then something in me was like, go for seminary.

And I was like, seminary, I don't wanna go to seminary,

I don't wanna be a preacher or pastor,

why would I go to seminary?

I ended up applying, and then learned about

the different avenues that you can take in seminary,

and I was like, I'm gonna be a chaplain,

because I can still make money,

and I can be comfortable doing that.

And it didn't...

I realized that that wasn't my calling either.

I think it's something that I still love to do,

I'm passionate about it,

by my true calling is doing missions work.

It felt like a joy when I came and did my internship,

and was able to serve the community,

and that's when I realized this is what I'm called to do.

I am doing a master's in divinity

with a concentration in pastoral counseling.

We take several counseling classes,

marriage and family counseling, crisis counseling,

drug and addition counseling.

So, my degree is not only equipping me

to help people for City Team,

but it's also equipping me to help

the men and women who serve in the military as well.

That add-on for pastoral counseling took it from a four

to four and a half year program, to a five year program.

So, that is what I'm doing now.

I would like to see myself growing in the company

that I am in right now.

I love City Team, and I would just like to

either be a director for one of the cities,

which means, you're kind of over that city,

you kind of are the person who brings in the donations,

and you oversee everything that is done in the city.

And you try to make sure the guys are comfortable,

as well as everyone else, the people that you work for,

or that work under you, and the people in the area.

So your job pretty much is to make sure that donations

are being used as we're saying they're being used,

and that the people in our program

are graduating and becoming successful,

and the people on the streets are being taken care of.

So that would be a job

that I would be interested in for City Team.

Or I would like to be able to be a part

of the disciple-making movement.

It's important to get people to know

and have a relationship with God for who He is,

and who they are, and understand it from their lens.

I'm definitely interested in being a part-time chaplain,

which is for the reserves, for the Air Force.

You have to pray for patience, (laughs)

you have to pray to make sure you're doing

what it is that you're supposed to be doing.

And you have to make sure you're equipped

mentally, and spiritually, and physically, for this job.

It could be lonely sometimes,

and sometimes it could be stressful,

because you come in thinking that

you're going to save the world,

and you're not, necessarily.

And you have to be okay with that,

that your job is really just taking it one day at a time,

and doing the best you can do in that period of time.

So yeah, I would definitely say come to peace

with the fact that you're not going to save the world,

but you are going to save some people,

and you're going to change the lives of some.

For more infomation >> Ashley, Volunteer Coordinator Part 2 - How I got my job and where I'm going - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Quality Content - Duration: 3:10.

Hi How Are You?

That's great but I don't have any actual Commentary er whatever, but enjoy the video

OOF that look like that hurt

Wait your still here?

Usually people dislike and leave by now...

you should do that too

well bye I guess...

For more infomation >> Quality Content - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

ג'ק ריצ'ר - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> ג'ק ריצ'ר - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Another green Animated !! Free for all - Duration: 0:17.

music

For more infomation >> Another green Animated !! Free for all - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT'S IN MY KANKEN CARRY ON? - Duration: 11:03.

For more infomation >> WHAT'S IN MY KANKEN CARRY ON? - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

Killing A ENDER DRAGON/W KREESSAN! - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Killing A ENDER DRAGON/W KREESSAN! - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Howard Anything / July 2017 - Duration: 1:19.

Hi!

I am doing this month's Ask Howard Anything (AHA) from Mexico City, Mexico!

I'm here for two conferences within the deaf community.

One conference is about bilingual education for deaf students in Mexico

using Lengua de Señas Mexicana (LSM) and Spanish

very similar to our advocacy efforts in the U.S.; especially in regards to policy and legal issues.

I was invited to present at that conference as well as at a second conference,

which focuses on deaf rights in Mexico and is attended by deaf people from all over Mexico.

It's been fun and enjoyable!

For this month's AHA I wanted to explain more about the NAD Leadership and Training Conference (NLTC)

that is happening in October.

We look forward to having you join us at this important conference.

NLTC is a great opportunity for deaf people to continue to develop their leadership skills.

Leadership means many different things

it can be focused on employment advancement, organizational development, state association

governance, government advocacy (including policy and legal issues), and much more.

NLTC will provide training on how to advocate for our rights in all of these areas.

All of us are leaders and the NLTC is way for us to continue to learn and improve our skills for our community.

Join us at NLTC to learn, meet others, and network!

I look forward to seeing you in Oklahoma City!

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Ask Howard Anything / July 2017 - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Korean fashion try on haul for summer-One Square - Duration: 9:17.

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my channel. Today I am going to be doing a

Korean clothing haul from one of my favorite stores here in Korea called One

Square. Every time I pass one I can't really seem to not go in or buy

something. So let's go! This is one of the outfits. Actually this was on a mannequin

and I thought I was just so cute so I had to have it. It's really comfy and

here in Korea right now with 30 Celsius or anywhere between 90 and 100 degrees

so it's really nice to wear loose-fitting clothing and stuff that

will keep you cool. So this is very airy and light.

The first item that I am showing you is

just a nice little button up t-shirt here. And it is good in the summertime

here in Korea because it's light and airy and it gets really really hot here

in Korea these days. About 90 degrees or 30 Celsius or even a little bit hotter

than that some days which is way too hot if you ask me.

Next we have a cute little printed tee and it's got Vogue on it and it

says Vogue Seoul right here. It is just perfect for hot weather and it's just

really really comfy.

Next up I have this cute basic button-up tee here.

And it's just nice light airy and cool to wear.

I have this cute little pink t-shirt here.

It's a little bit more dressy, a little bit more neat I feel like

than just like a printed tee. You can wear this without like a spaghetti strap

underneath or you can wear it with one. Basically it is kind of a little bit

see-through. But it's not too much that you absolutely have to wear a tank top.

Next up I have this cute printed tee. Here in Korea they have all these tees

that always say something on it just in English. Random stuff...sometimes it makes

no sense. But this one just says look at something. I don't know what I'm telling you to look at

just look at something. This one is a little bit on the heavier side.

I feel like it might be more towards like fall. That it's better to wear this because it's

thicker. It is still really comfy and I still do wear it in the summer time.

But just on the cooler days.

This tee here I got it

actually for 5,000 won and it's really really light and airy.

It is definitely dressy. A nice dressy shirt.

Perfect for a lot of occasions, night out even just dress up during the day.

I really really like it. The pattern is so cute. The flowers...the colours they're just perfect.

Here we've got this blue shirt. This is actually one of my favorite outfits I

like to wear in the summertime. I feel like summer is just blue like the ocean.

You know blue and stripy. I love stripes too.

So I wear this a lot it's just one of my favorite things. And it's got this

cute little thing in the back here so if you put your hair up you've got some nice

decoration and what you want to call it but it's really cute.

Next up we have skirts. One of them is a black skirt here. Just a plain black skirt.

This is really comfy.

Again here I have a white skirt and it's just good to wear with lots of

different types of tops because it's basic. Basic is the way to go if you want

to just mix and match really easily.

Next up I have jean shorts.

I personally really like these. These are my favorite because of the way that they're

cut it actually makes my legs look thinner. So if you have like thicker

thighs like I do. It actually makes your legs look a lot skinnier. So this is my

favorite cut for jean shorts. They're just super cute and comfy as well and

this size is actually a medium for me in Korea.

The next pair of shorts that I have are also medium and they just have these

cute little frills at the bottom. And again good for summer as always.

Last but not least my jeans. I love these pair of jeans they're so comfy so

stylish. I have two different colours. I have darker blue which you see here

I have my lighter blue pair. Those are also very stylish with the cutout and very comfy.

Alright that's it for my Korean fashion haul. If there's anything that you

want me to vlog just put it in the comments down below and I'll do my best

to get it up for you guys. I actually live in Busan. So if you want to see

anything here in Busan just let me know!

Alright, have a good day you guys! Bye ! Thanks for tuning in.

Please like and subscribe if you haven't. Thanks, bye. :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét