Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 31 2017

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subtitles by ~Aphexx)

so today! tadaa a Korean viewer sent me this Bulgogi sauce so I'll be using this to make something yummy

I even got a recipe as well look at how its been laminated as well ~Truly, TYVM~

alrighty lets get cookin'

this is how its made: this is the bulgogi sauce that was sent to me

cut up some beef into easy to eat pieces and put them in a bowl

and add the sauce we got to the beef

and after you gently massage the sauce into the meat....

let it marinate overnight

onion

carrot

shitake

gr. onion

then cook up the beef that we let marinate

and add ginger and garlic to this

add our veg

onion

looks so yummy

tadaa its done

just look at this would'ya don't it look so yummy

and while I was cooking it I loved the yummy aroma that it gave off

I also readied 7 cups of rice and 1kg of miso soup

and this weighs 3.5 kg with the bowl I'll calculate the weight w/o the bowl later

itadakimasu I love beef

the sauce is so sweet and savory so delish

and I love all the veg in here as well the shitake and onion are especially yummy

the flavors of this dish make me really crave rice

there's so much fat on this beef it makes it so yummy

the meat has nicely soaked up the flavors from the sauce

getting so hot RN

omg I'm buring up in here

even though I have the A/C cranked sweat is just pouring outta me

from here on I'm going to put all this bulgogi over my rice here and make it into a bulgogi-don

a mountain of meat

the bulgogi sauce is such an exquisite pairing for the rice here

meat and rice is the 'bestest' stuff ever

the shitake are yummy as well I love how the mushrooms add extra flavor to this dish

last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

this dish I made today with this bulgogi sauce was so yummy

its got a bit more flavor that yakiniku sauce and has a bit of a spicy flavor ~I think~

just by adding this sauce it really gave it that legit flavor... it was very yummy

everyone if you get a chance please give it a try and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this

video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Original! Using Korean Bulgogi Sauce For Bulgogi + Rice + Soup [5.3Kg] 7610kcal[Click CC] - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Hra o trůny - recap 7x02 - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Hra o trůny - recap 7x02 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

20 ТЫСЯЧ САТОШИ ЗА ПОЛ ЧАСА / ЛУЧШАЯ МЕТОДИКА ЗАРАБОТКА САТОШИ НА БИТСЛЕРЕ / НОВАЯ СТРАТЕГИЯ BITSLER - Duration: 16:56.

For more infomation >> 20 ТЫСЯЧ САТОШИ ЗА ПОЛ ЧАСА / ЛУЧШАЯ МЕТОДИКА ЗАРАБОТКА САТОШИ НА БИТСЛЕРЕ / НОВАЯ СТРАТЕГИЯ BITSLER - Duration: 16:56.

-------------------------------------------

김병만 "건강한 모습으로 돌아가겠습니다" - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> 김병만 "건강한 모습으로 돌아가겠습니다" - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

"니깡내깡♥"..서유정, 예비신랑과 하트뿅뿅 커플샷 - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> "니깡내깡♥"..서유정, 예비신랑과 하트뿅뿅 커플샷 - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

New Shell Fuels- Efficiency Matters Sustenance - Duration: 0:23.

Recipe for the perfect cup of teh tarik

High quality tea

Condensed milk

Teh tarik technique

Recipe for a smoother ride

Driver attitude

Sufficient rest

Efficient fuels

New Shell Fuels with DYNAFLEX technology

Cleans and protects for engine efficiency*

Try it today.

For more infomation >> New Shell Fuels- Efficiency Matters Sustenance - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

빅뱅 탑, 의경신분 박탈된다..재복무심사서 '부적합' - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> 빅뱅 탑, 의경신분 박탈된다..재복무심사서 '부적합' - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Uma noite de amor ardente! - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Uma noite de amor ardente! - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

"내 친구"..윤혜진♥엄지온, 꿀 떨어지는 모녀 대화 - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> "내 친구"..윤혜진♥엄지온, 꿀 떨어지는 모녀 대화 - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Popular media mocks Buhari, military over 'unending' claims of Boko Haram defeat - Duration: 2:52.

Popular media mocks Buhari, military over 'unending' claims of Boko Haram defeat

- The President Muhammadu Buhari administration has been mocked over its claims of defeating Boko Haram. - Quatrz media said the Nigerian government have repeatedly claimed it has defeated the terrorist group.

An African media, Quatrz, has mocked the Nigerian government and the military of its constant claims of defeat against the dreaded Boko Haram terrorists group operating in the North.

The media in its recent analysis, the media said in the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration have not for the first time claimed to have the sect.

Not for the first time in the last two years, Nigeria's government has claimed to have defeated terrorist sect, Boko Haram, it said.

It said recent evidence suggest otherwise from the claims made by the chief of army staff, Tukur Buratai, on the BBC Hard Talk on June 29. Recall that Buratai in during the interview said Boko Haram elements has been defeated.

Also, the Nigerian military has received various ultimatum to ensure that the terrorists are defeated and their activities ended.

In December 2015, President Buhari shortly after assuming assuming said Boko Haram has been technically defeated. NAIJ. com earlier reported that the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo declared that the group has also been defeated.

Osinbajos claim came days after the terrorists launched an attack in Borno state killing many people.

The Acting President while speaking at the 16th edition of the National Productivity Day and conferment of National Productivity Order of Merit Award vowed that any group or individual will not be allowed to hold Nigeria ransom.

However, despite these claims the group have continued to launch attacks in various communities in the North-East region. Also, on Wednesday, July 26, the Nigerian Army announced that nine soldiers lost their lives during a rescue mission.

The Army spokesperson Sani Usman, a brigadier general said the soldiers were on a mission to rescue oil workers of National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists.

For more infomation >> Popular media mocks Buhari, military over 'unending' claims of Boko Haram defeat - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Storm Team 8 Forecast: Daybreak 073117 - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Storm Team 8 Forecast: Daybreak 073117 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

MARGUERITE ET LA BÊTE FÉROCE - Le quartet du salon de coiffure - Duration: 23:51.

For more infomation >> MARGUERITE ET LA BÊTE FÉROCE - Le quartet du salon de coiffure - Duration: 23:51.

-------------------------------------------

SUPERHEROES WAR ACTION Surprise Toy!! Maleficent Superman challenge vs Princesses and SuperHeroes - Duration: 17:01.

SUPERHEROES WAR ACTION Surprise Toy!! Maleficent Superman challenge vs Princesses and SuperHeroes

Thanks for watching my Channel. Please share video and help for 100.000 Subscribe

For more infomation >> SUPERHEROES WAR ACTION Surprise Toy!! Maleficent Superman challenge vs Princesses and SuperHeroes - Duration: 17:01.

-------------------------------------------

#90_СекундИстории | ЕССЕНТУКИ | Санаторий Виктория | Японский садик - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> #90_СекундИстории | ЕССЕНТУКИ | Санаторий Виктория | Японский садик - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

배우와 연출 그리고 작가의 삼위일체 | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> 배우와 연출 그리고 작가의 삼위일체 | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

【皇室堯起來】YAOYAO vs Jerry Sung / 與胖胖現場PK! - Duration: 12:03.

Hello everyone. Welcome to Royale With Yao

I'm YaoYao

Today, we invited the special guest Jerry Sung

Who beat me in the Crown Cup last time

Hello everyone, this is Jerry Sung

Today we are looking for Jerry for revenge

And I'm happy that Jerry can be here

I'll beat him over and over

Because if he win this time

I'll start over again until we won

Are you ready?

Yes

So today's contest

You can use the deck whatever you want okay?

Okay, whatever I want

Yep whatever you want

Use your favorite deck

And we don't have ban card rules either

Okay

Just some random decks I like

We'll begin when you ready

Okay

I'm gonna invite you

Okay, I get in

This is the day

I'm about to beat Jerry

And back to the honor

Do you notice that I get taller?

Do I need to use mic

It's okay

Here I'll place a collector first

But I'm not gonna tell you

Oh! You place a collector as well

Yep I place a collector

Eh! Actually I can see your cards

You can't do this, please don't

Because I'm taller than you

Okay, I'll place an ice golem here

What are you gonna place

Hmm…I'll place an ice golem as well

How come your ice golem looks different?

Your ice golem is so enormous

You can't play like this

You don't have poison right?

Do you have?

Nope

If you don't have poison, here I'll place…

What do you think I should place

I think you should place nothing

Wow this fireball

Wow wow wow

This fireball plays pretty well

How do you…

I think you won't able to hold if I place one more battle ram

Looks like we don't need to star over again

Wow you got a tombstone

Tombstone Tombstone

No it didn't works

It's okay, I still got another quick rush

Full attack in both lanes

But how did I deal with this night witch then

I'm not gonna defend this

I got the idol deck philosophy degree, no worry

Just trade, trade the tower

Oh so this is the improve version of idol deck

You change it into night witch

Idol deck V2

I already refresh all the cards to my favorite sequences

You already refresh all?

I don't care about the health

Even those two towers

Yep it's still okay

As long as I still got my king tower it'll be fine

Yep but your elixirs already behind me

You already lose

Yep I probably behind you around 3 elixirs now

Yep

I calculate it very accuracy

You already lost

Oh no I actually behind about 5 elixirs

How much elixirs you got now

I'll be full in a second

I don't think you have spells can counter

Let's see if I got a fireball

It's okay you can just place minion horde

Place the minion horde

Or else I don't know how to play

Okay, I'll place this

I'll use my fireball now

You can place your minion horde now

But you got 2 cost and 3 cost spells

Yep I still got a zap

Wow it's really like gamble, I nail it all

So here…

I don't think musketeer can beat this

I'll follow a quick rush here

I think you got 30 secs left

You are not gonna make it

I'll follow one more ice golem

Go go ice golem

I'll follow a fireball here

Why do you call ou

Uh…uh…I'm not gonna make it

No way, how come you can bring this fireball

I don't really know

I heard everyone says that this is a good card to use

I don't know who recommend this

Probably Xiake

You can't do this because you didn't make to the final 8

That's fine, I just wanna build a deck

Which is especially against you

Or else I won't won

Make sense

So that we don't need to start over and over

Okay, here we can place…in the last few seconds

Looks like we don't have enough time

I think we can have some rules, it'll be more interesting

For example, you pick 4 cards for me, and I pick 4 cards for you

Let's switch the pad first

And you can pick 4 cards for me

Then I pick 4 cards for you

Choose whatever you want

But I suggest you not to pick inferno dragon

Because it's really useless

What do you think about rage

I'll bring it if you want me to

I think it'll be good with ice spirit

Will make it run faster right

Ice spirit?

Okay, I'll bring it

Let's start

I invite you

Okay start, time to back to the honor

Although I just did it

But we can still say it agin

Let's place an ice spirit first

I just tell you that I bring it

I told you

Not gonna defend?

It's about 100 damage there

It's not 100

95? 97?

It's 97? I think is 95, do the math

My teacher didn't teach me well

Here I'll place a lava hound in the bottom

Eh! Looks like I place it on the wrong side

Wow no way, why do you bring the air troops

I can't hold it. No…

Hold back for a sec. chill down

I'll lost one tower in this wave

I just lost it

Can't hold it, just lost one tower in 1 wave

I'm not gonna defend

I feel like I can't take it down

I'm not gonna defend this

Wow you still got a bomb tower?

It's too useful, who bring that for you?

This card is too strong

Nope? It's over

What happened?

Headache

No you don't

Wow just spay like this

Actually I'm just thinking about using rage but after seeing you use poison

I just pull it back

I really wanna use my rage

How come I hit the king tower

Oh I know, because I use…

I use the clone

Why you don't place the barbarian?

I already bring the bowler to counter your barbarians

And you just don't place

I can't

Okay my elixir is full; I'll place a lava hound

Ah! I just place the wrong cards

You can place the giant

My hut should be place…

You can't counter my lava hound

Actually here is a little tip

If you got a spear goblin hut

You can consider placing it behind the tower

When you face the lava hound

This mirror

No…I don't have enough elixir

Don't have elixir? Good

Don't have elixir? Don't have poison

How are you gonna deal with my rage

Wow it just explode

Wow I won't able to hold this

Just use your poison?

Do you see those two dragon still attacking

It's too hurt. No way

Hard for me to defend these

Yep but how come it looks like I didn't do too much damage

No, you did a lot

To my heart

Seems like the bomb tower is quite strong in this case

You pick this for me, you are so kind hearted

I have an ice wiz here

You are not gonna use poison?

You don't use poison to defend?

You think I'm a fool?

Or else I'm gonna use my rage

Use rage and follow a baby dragon

Want another dragon? Dual dragon

Seems like this baby dragon can't break the defense

Oh! It can, it's spraying now

Don't make those weird sounds

I'm gonna be report

No more weird sound

15 secs 15 secs

We got a chance in both sides

I think you got a chance

But I got a tiny chance to hold you as well

I'll place a baby dragon here

Don't hit my tower

I hold the attack

But I'm not sure if my attack can break in

Seems like your attack didn't work well

Can't break in

Because if you drop a poison I'll be dead

I'll hold this first

You gonna hold this

You won't able to hold it

I'll use my poison here

Wow you gonna use it here?

I'll play a stable game

I'll place one more her

Eh! Too much

How come you got so many troops behind?

How come?

This is the tips I just said

It's good to use it here

Did everyone see this?

Hold on

Nothing, you can keep explain

You can tell me more tips if you have

Oh this rage and baby dragon

Oh! No more

This baby dragon is really slow

Can't even get one hit

You won't, you lose already

Did you know that?

Okay, let's just step down quietly

Since we are draw now, let's play the final round

Okay, what are the rules in the final round?

We just pick up 4 cards for each other right?

How about 2 cards this time

And both of our cards can't repeat

If I bring heal in my deck

Your poison won't able to kill me right?

Maybe

Okay, I'll bring it. Since you say that

Let's start

I bring a heal spell

Our decks is kinda weird actually

But after all this is a funny contest

So let's just start

I think our decks it not that weird actually

It will still be strong if we use it on the contest

Yep the opponent won't see it coming

Eh! How come he don't have log, how come he don't have this…

And actually he brings the heal

And take him down by just one wave

Two baby dragons

Do you still remember the health spell that Aaron uses in the contest?

Just take down Xiake only in one wave

And Xiake just sluggish in where he sit

Eh! You already start placing troops?

Yep it's already start

You can place the troops while talking with me?

Yep I just sneak peek you

Your baby dragon here

Oh directly use the graveyard

And log

How do I defend this

I got nothing can defend

Actually you don't need to use log, your electro wiz zap it already

I didn't see that

Okay here I don't have a good way to defend

Because I can't hold the attack from the cards on my hands

Did you just use your log?

Blow up dart goblin

Eh! Wait for a second

Explode!!! Nail it!!!

It's my turn to trade some health

Come it's your turn to place, your elixir had full right?

Not yet? I only got 8 now

I earn a lot from you, you full now?

Let's me do the math, it's around 4 elixirs I earn from you

Ah! Your lightening can't kill this

Here I'll follow a mega minion and an electro wiz

And one more archer. Will it be too much?

No no, this Ah! Sounds will let me be reported

Zap? Zap combine with arrows?

A little bit…a little bit too powerful

I think I should use heal spell here

But I just forgot

You should remind me to use heal after you use arrows

Next time, I forgot as well

We are too indulge in this

Here place a night witch

Actually I think is kinda defect here

Because I don't have other tank instead of this P.E.K.K.A

It's okay, here we bump into the tower

Because my elixir is full, so is actually quite inconvenient for me

Let's discuss about if your deck is defect or not later

Here I think you got a graveyard

Electro wiz, mega minion and a defend from AC

But how come my mega minion already dead

It's still okay. I got two shots

I didn't counter this AC, kinda bad for me

Because of the time

I can't place my Golem too behind

This position will be ok

This position of P.E.K.K.A is not bad

But you don't have poison now

You don't have poison right?

How do you counter night witch without poison

And don't forget that I still got a heal spell

I should probably drop the heal here

This is not how I planned

Heal it up heal it up

Directly heal it

I think my poison is over

10 seconds left, you gonna take my tower?

I still got AC

Ah! Explode! Over!

I got a pat now

Jerry had given up in the last 3 secs

Congratulations to our TMD YaoYao, successfully won this match

We didn't start over and over again, this is how it is

Today's contest will end in here

Thanks for everyone's watch

See Ya

For more infomation >> 【皇室堯起來】YAOYAO vs Jerry Sung / 與胖胖現場PK! - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Интервью на CrankWorx | Джош Брайсленд, Кэм МакКоул, Николай Рогаткин и ко - Duration: 21:28.

For more infomation >> Интервью на CrankWorx | Джош Брайсленд, Кэм МакКоул, Николай Рогаткин и ко - Duration: 21:28.

-------------------------------------------

Savais-tu que - Les étoiles filantes - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Savais-tu que - Les étoiles filantes - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

喧嘩 感動!大喧嘩をして 家を出て行った彼女に 彼がとった行動とは.. - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> 喧嘩 感動!大喧嘩をして 家を出て行った彼女に 彼がとった行動とは.. - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Light Cheese Crackers. #Gotovimsia - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Light Cheese Crackers. #Gotovimsia - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Kesha - Woman (Live Female...

For more infomation >> Kesha - Woman (Live Female...

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 160 BlueEFFICIENCY - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 160 BlueEFFICIENCY - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Prensas Manuais - Tajiservi - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Prensas Manuais - Tajiservi - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 108 1.0 12V E-VTI 68PK 5DR - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 108 1.0 12V E-VTI 68PK 5DR - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Alves a Neymar: "Sé valiente, el mundo es de los valientes" - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Alves a Neymar: "Sé valiente, el mundo es de los valientes" - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

US considering some sanctions on Venezuela oil sector — sources | Arab News - Duration: 2:51.

The Middle East's Leading English Language Daily Search form Search document

write(\" <time>\"+writeGregorianDate() +\" </time>\"); Last updated: 21 sec ago Ten killed in Venezuela vote unrest: prosecutors US says time for China to act on N

Korea, Japan's Abe talks to Trump Second typhoon batters Taiwan; financial markets open on Monday; Venezuela vote triggers deadly 'war' in the streets US considering some sanctions on Venezuela oil sector — sources Al-Shabab attack on African Union convoy kills 24 in Somalia Hezbollah, militant group exchange bodies of 14 killed in Arsal fighting Germany: Skyway mishap strands up to 100 cable car riders Explosive device kills SEF officer in Qatif MWL delivers health insurance to 15,000 Sudanese orphans WASHINGTON: The Trump administration is considering imposing some US sanctions on Venezuela's vital oil sector in response to Sunday's election of a constitutional super-body that Washington has already denounced as a "sham" vote, US officials said

The measures, which could be announced as early as Monday, are not expected to include a ban on Venezuelan oil shipments to the United States — one of the harshest options — but could block sale of lighter US crude that Venezuela mixes with its heavy crude and then exports, the officials told Reuters

While no final decisions have been made, the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the United States could also sanction further senior Venezuelan officials

But the timing of any new sanctions, which were imposed on 13 Venezuela figures last week, remained uncertain

Other options that remain under consideration, the officials said, are various measures to restrict access by the Venezuelan government and state oil company PDVSA to the US banking system, the sources said

But it was not clear whether the US administration was ready to take such action or would instead hold it in reserve if further escalation was deemed necessary

The new round of sanctions is intended to make good on President Donald Trump's threat of "strong and swift economic actions" if Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro went ahead with Sunday's election of a controversial new congress, the officials said

But the US response, though expected to be the toughest yet against Maduro's leftist government since Trump took office, is also being calibrated to avoid causing further suffering to the Venezuelan people or damaging US economic interests, the officials said

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment

For more infomation >> US considering some sanctions on Venezuela oil sector — sources | Arab News - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 108 Active 1.0 e-VTi 68 PK 5-DEURS | WEINIG KILOMETERS - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 108 Active 1.0 e-VTi 68 PK 5-DEURS | WEINIG KILOMETERS - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

[7월호] N분매거진 [피버(FEVER)] - Duration: 11:16.

For more infomation >> [7월호] N분매거진 [피버(FEVER)] - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [7월호] N분매거진 [피버(FEVER)] - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

느루 [N:RU] _ 여우비 (유니뮤직레이스 2017 출품작) - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> 느루 [N:RU] _ 여우비 (유니뮤직레이스 2017 출품작) - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 느루 [N:RU] _ 여우비 (유니뮤직레이스 2017 출품작) - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Ibiza 1.2 TDI Style Ecomotive - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Seat Ibiza 1.2 TDI Style Ecomotive - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Seat Ibiza 1.2 TDI Style Ecomotive - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

👑 Comment réussir à gagner facilement et rapidement de l'argent sur internet en étant le ROI - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> 👑 Comment réussir à gagner facilement et rapidement de l'argent sur internet en étant le ROI - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 👑 Comment réussir à gagner facilement et rapidement de l'argent sur internet en étant le ROI - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Chronique | ORPHELINE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Chronique | ORPHELINE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Chronique | ORPHELINE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Academic Program for Social ...

For more infomation >> Academic Program for Social ...

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 280 CDI luchtvering 124.000 km - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 280 CDI luchtvering 124.000 km - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Three Little Kittens | Nursery Rhyme | Baby songs | Kids Rhymes | Farmees Videos - Duration: 41:03.

Look at the three little kittens

Meow!..

Three little kittens, they lost their mittens, and they began to cry!

"Oh, mother dear, we sadly fear,"

"Our mittens we have lost."

Meow!..

"What! Lost your mittens, you naughty kittens!"

"Then you shall have no pie."

Mee-ow, mee-ow!... "We shall have no pie!"

Meow!...

Three little kittens, they found their mittens, And they began to cry,

Meow!...

"Oh, mother dear, see here, see here, our mittens we have found."

Meow!...

"What! Found your mittens, You darling kittens!"

"Then you shall have some pie."

Mee-ow, mee-ow!... "We shall have some pie!"

Meow!...

Three little kittens put on their mittens, And soon ate up the pie,

Meow!...

"Oh, mother dear, we greatly fear, our mittens we have soiled."

Meow!...

"What, soiled your mittens, you naughty kittens!"

They began to sigh,

Mee-ow, mee-ow!... "Our mittens we have soiled!"

Meow!...

Three little kittens, they washed their mittens, And hung them out to dry,

Meow!...

"Oh, mother dear, Look here, look here, Our mittens we have washed.

Meow!...

"What, washed your mittens, you're such good kittens, I smell a rat close by."

Mee-ow, mee-ow!... "We smell a rat close by!"

Meow!...

The three little kittens are so funny!

Meow!...

For more infomation >> Three Little Kittens | Nursery Rhyme | Baby songs | Kids Rhymes | Farmees Videos - Duration: 41:03.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Original! Using Korean Bulgogi Sauce For Bulgogi + Rice + Soup [5.3Kg] 7610kcal[Click CC] - Duration: 4:34.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subtitles by ~Aphexx)

so today! tadaa a Korean viewer sent me this Bulgogi sauce so I'll be using this to make something yummy

I even got a recipe as well look at how its been laminated as well ~Truly, TYVM~

alrighty lets get cookin'

this is how its made: this is the bulgogi sauce that was sent to me

cut up some beef into easy to eat pieces and put them in a bowl

and add the sauce we got to the beef

and after you gently massage the sauce into the meat....

let it marinate overnight

onion

carrot

shitake

gr. onion

then cook up the beef that we let marinate

and add ginger and garlic to this

add our veg

onion

looks so yummy

tadaa its done

just look at this would'ya don't it look so yummy

and while I was cooking it I loved the yummy aroma that it gave off

I also readied 7 cups of rice and 1kg of miso soup

and this weighs 3.5 kg with the bowl I'll calculate the weight w/o the bowl later

itadakimasu I love beef

the sauce is so sweet and savory so delish

and I love all the veg in here as well the shitake and onion are especially yummy

the flavors of this dish make me really crave rice

there's so much fat on this beef it makes it so yummy

the meat has nicely soaked up the flavors from the sauce

getting so hot RN

omg I'm buring up in here

even though I have the A/C cranked sweat is just pouring outta me

from here on I'm going to put all this bulgogi over my rice here and make it into a bulgogi-don

a mountain of meat

the bulgogi sauce is such an exquisite pairing for the rice here

meat and rice is the 'bestest' stuff ever

the shitake are yummy as well I love how the mushrooms add extra flavor to this dish

last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

this dish I made today with this bulgogi sauce was so yummy

its got a bit more flavor that yakiniku sauce and has a bit of a spicy flavor ~I think~

just by adding this sauce it really gave it that legit flavor... it was very yummy

everyone if you get a chance please give it a try and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this

video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Original! Using Korean Bulgogi Sauce For Bulgogi + Rice + Soup [5.3Kg] 7610kcal[Click CC] - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

La Caverne Aux Horreurs - S02E11 VOST - CREEPYPASTA FR - Duration: 2:13.

Cave of Horrors season 2 part 11

My plush

This Creepypasta was found on CreepyPastaFromTheCrypt

Hello, it's been a long time since I wrote on my blog

But there is something I want to tell you

I read on the internet that some people could put colors on words

Something like that

Good.. I admit that I believe average

But since I was little

Something looks like it, it happens to me

For simplicity

When I look at a photo, object or other who reminds me a major positive event of my life

It's like putting a fuckin 'dose of THC in my blood

It's nice to get fucked up without anything, but it also has disadvantages

When I look at something hyper negative, it gives me full nausea

Because of that I had to change of High School

A guy who harassed me in Elementary School has arrived in my class in my High School

And every time I looked at him, I finished at the nurse

I did not remember but my parents told me that

My mother want to hit him, but I convinced him to change his idea

But there are somethings I do not understand

I have a plushy since I am a kid

And when I look at it I have small nausea

But i don't know why

But you know what? there is not just that

I never dared to say it but ..

When I look at my father's pants I have big nausea

Hello everyone, I hope you are good, me i'm fine.

So we find ourselves for an episode of the cave of horrors

So I said I was going back in September, I know

But I thought, why not put an episode before going on vacation

So everyone is happy

I loved the story, the end surprised me, at first we don't understand the end, but after two listenings, we finally come to understand the story of the boy

I hope you like it, thank you for listening, ciao!

For more infomation >> La Caverne Aux Horreurs - S02E11 VOST - CREEPYPASTA FR - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

How To Combat Anxiety & Procrastination | The Anxiety Solution - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> How To Combat Anxiety & Procrastination | The Anxiety Solution - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Passat Variant 1.4 TSI ACT Comfortline Business - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Passat Variant 1.4 TSI ACT Comfortline Business - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

#김정숙 Channel:7월 결혼발표, 예비 신랑신부 스타들은?…'송중기-송혜교, 송재희-지소연' - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> #김정숙 Channel:7월 결혼발표, 예비 신랑신부 스타들은?…'송중기-송혜교, 송재희-지소연' - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Unlimited Conversation Preview 02 (10min) - Duration: 10:38.

Part A, Concept

All living organisms communicate.

Out of all the organisms,

it is safe to say that human species conduct most complex form of communication.

Humans, either verbally or not, communicate restless for 24 hours a day.

Humans communicate 24 hours using mouth, eyes, or gestures.

A conversation can be engaged by anyone whenever.

Every person has their own way of making a conversation.

Most people believe their way of making a conversation is 'appropriate' most of the time

and apparently, they have been successful using their own conversation techniques.

To wrap it up.

A conversation is conducted by anyone.

Anyone will assume their conversation technique is right.

Usually, people don't need significant conversation techniques.

In that case, when do people feel that they need a certain technique?

It's simple.

For instance, if you are in a situation where the 'dialogue' can be very important,

you feel the need for a certain conversation technique.

You will feel that you need conversation techniques

when a conversation didn't get you the desired result.

Tomorrow, you might have an important meeting with a VIP client.

Tomorrow, you might have a job interview for a company you wanted to work for.

Tomorrow, you might have an important presentation.

Tomorrow, you might have a sales meeting for a big deal.

Tomorrow, there might be a social party you have been waiting for.

Of course, you would do well. You have been wise in handling situations until now.

However, whether you've been handling situations well or not,

when a conversation is at stake, you probably will need a certain conversation technique.

Because,

If you lack confidence in having a conversation,

then you would be insecure about having one.

Even if you are confident in having conversation,

you have the desire and room for improvement.

For these reasons, we search for conversation techniques.

We obtain information about conversation techniques via internet sources

such as Youtube, Facebook and google.

We buy e-books and books about conversation techniques.

We attend seminars and listen to podcasts about conversations.

In fact, all these activities are appropriate.

I respect your urge to improve

and the many mentors all over the world who've revealed the conversation techniques.

However, please listen to my story if you feel that your learning curve isn't moving up.

Why did you choose 'Unlimited Conversation'?

Is it because your conversation techniques haven't been useful in important situations?

If yes, what is the reason?

You haven't used the conversation technique very well.

If you have been attaining such conversation techniques

as referencing from scripts or storytelling, your improvement could be limited by them.

A conversation takes place real-time.

Moreover, there are unlimited ways and patterns a conversation takes place.

So, the dialogue and script you've prepared beforehand

cannot respond to various unexpected turnouts.

And using script, fundamentally discourages the way you've been talking all your life.

You head may accept the technique, but your mind will not be able to accept it.

Also, when you run into a situation which is not in the script,

you will be easily discouraged and feel frustrated.

So, you would need more searching for other scripts.

In the end, you become a simple collector of conversation techniques.

There are limits to memorizing.

It is not easy to recall the script or what the technique has taught you to do from memory

while you are engaged in a conversation with another person.

Unless the situation requires only few minutes of conversation,

few dialogues or a one-sided presentation,

you will soon run out of things to say using such technique.

You are believing in an unrealistic technique.

You will start looking for other methods

when there is trouble responding to various situations

and your memory starts to fail you.

Such would include general conversation advices.

Some examples are to have confidence,

use sense of humor and pay attention to the other person.

I believe these advices are correct.

You do need to have confidence, have sense of humor and listen to the other person.

But, I think there are limitations fundamentally apparent in these advices.

How do you show confidence in a conversation?

How do you put funny elements in conversations?

How do you pay attention to the other person?

I believe, following these advices are realistically very difficult.

These advices seem easy and simple,

but actually, they are very difficult to absorb and make an output.

What do you think? 'Unlimited Conversation' is going to suggest something else.

There is no direct relation to a conversation.

Out of advices you hear frequently, there is one saying to use 'your sincerity'.

I believe you already have sincerity.

Anyone in a conversation, have somewhat of a desire to pay attention and be truthful.

Even a con artist, use sincerity to fool other people.

Someone who dislikes you will pay attention to you to criticize what you have to say.

The core of conversation technique is not about being truthful.

People are not bad in having conversations because they don't have sincerity.

It is because of lack of conversation techniques that you can't deliver your sincerity.

What is your opinion on the necessity of humor in a conversation?

Or, the importance of pronunciation and body-language in a conversation?

You are probably well aware of the rightful situations which needs some sense of humor

or otherwise.

Being funny at the wrong timing can bring negative results.

Sense of humor can be a supplementary aspect in a conversation

but it is not an essential factor.

If humor was essential in a conversation,

every eloquent speaker in the world would be comedians.

Pronunciation and body-language helps in a conversation.

But they are not the core factors in a conversation.

A person who is good at having conversations can become an eloquent speaker

if he possesses appropriate body language and pronunciation.

But is a person with good body-language and pronunciation

is not good at having a conversation, then that person is not an eloquent speaker.

Dr. Stephen Hawking does not have good pronunciation or body-language

but, he is making astounding conversations.

Ultimately, a conversation technique has to be the conversation itself.

Humor, pronunciation and body-language

are all supplementary parts of a good conversation

but they alone can't be a conversation technique.

To sum it up,

what are the reasons why conversation techniques weren't able to improve you?

You weren't able to fully utilize conversation techniques.

You have limitations in memorizing.

You are believing in an unrealizable technique.

It is not directly related to the conversation.

For these reasons, you weren't able to learn the conversation technique.

Rather, you became a collector of conversation techniques.

If so, what is the reason for 'unsatisfactory conversation'?

That is because you have no idea on 'what is needed to be said'.

In other words, there is no 'Topic'.

When you are about to write something, what is the reason to draft an outline first?

It can be said that it is done to choose a 'Topic'.

It's very simple.

The reason for lack of conversation is because there is no topic.

I believe the core conversation technique is the ability to make topics.

A car is needed to drive.

Baseball equipment are needed to play baseball.

Money is needed to buy things.

And a topic is needed to make a conversation.

If you have a car, you can drive it around yourself to learn the maneuvers.

If you have plenty of topics to talk about,

you can practice yourself to learn your own style of conversation technique.

I've produced "Unlimited Conversation"

because I've reached a conclusion that core factor in a conversation is the 'topic'.

Conversations are made up with infinite number of ways and patterns of words.

What would you need to freely use all of the patterns?

Whether having a conversation anywhere, any situation to whoever,

the ability to come up with 'topics' will strengthen the basics of conducting a conversation.

All you need to do is to utilize the numerous topics

you come up through 'Unlimited Conversation' exercises

in to your daily life conversations.

This is the solution I'm providing you.

&nbsp;

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét