Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 27 2017

hello everyone it is Hannah aka the studyingwonders and today I have a study with me

plus bullet journal process video um a little bit of background information about

this video this is originally a June vlog but the footage were honestly too

random so I decided to separate them into two separate videos so this one is

going to be a study with me and a bullet journal process video while the other

one is going to be something a little bit more artsy so do expect a video

very similar meaning a lot of time lapses soon anyway back to the video I'm

currently making a header or writing the date for one of my bullet journal spread and

I'm using my Zig brushable markers as well as creating a gradient using the

tombow clear brush all the items that I've used or products I've used will be

in the description box below if you are ever interested

Here I'm writing some BAFS notes which Business Accounting Financials studies for short, here I'm probably writing

something about management function or key business function so it's really all

about memorization hence there isn't any fancy diagrams and what not, I could have made it a little more

interesting and fun but I think I was in a time crunch back then so I just wrote everything that I could

and that's basically it, I added some sticky notes as well as using some highlighters

but that basically sum up how I tried to make my notes interesting

next I am writing some economic notes this one is unemployment and it's

actually pretty short so we only took one page other than that it was just a

bunch of text as well I didn't use my honours as a header and I added some

shadows using a black pen I also use the same color of the amount liner to make a

sub header and that is basically it for unemployment notes

I'm rewriting another piece of note from economics this one is business

cycle and you can see me actually making the headers again using a mildliner

I do use a color theme in my notes because I have a tendency for that this one is

light blue because my original business cycle notes was also light blue here I'm

writing some of the phases or you know all of the phases of the business cycle

I did do this diagram but I actually finished it after Isaac's illness so it

was excluded in this video other than that I'm just writing descriptions of

different phases of the business cycle which also only took a page verse will

be rewritten notes are shorts because well yeah you're wondering why was I

right rewriting notes I actually don't really remember

I'm running a list of all the places I want to go since I want to buy as well

as other things for the summer looking back at this list I'm actually might

review this press because I'm not really fond of the header as well as a whole

start in general I originally made a list in Microsoft OneNote but I actually

didn't have the app back then in my phone for some reason so I took a photo

of my laptop screen off you know Microsoft OneNote and I use it as a

reference guide

I'm writing a cheat sheet for my English oral exam which is actually allowed

because it was our SBA however the only thing I didn't write in my sheet was was

about sharks it was examined and everything else was basically useless I

saw my friends classmate use one of these metal ring binders that were in

for science and I wanted to furnish him something similar but I did wanted to

purchase something that was up to $100 the ones who stood out and bought these

two for $24 instead and are learning I

hope you enjoyed this video and thank you for watching I apologize if I made

any grammatical English for medical mystics because I tend to have mistakes

when I get nervous or when I just don't know what I'm saying

anyway subscribe and like this video if you enjoyed it mmm see you guys soon

For more infomation >> study w/. me + bujo process - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Man Charged In Woman's Overdose Death Inside Her Hospital Room - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Man Charged In Woman's Overdose Death Inside Her Hospital Room - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Prayer vigil held at triple shooting scene - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Prayer vigil held at triple shooting scene - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Bệnh Trĩ Nặng Cỡ Nào Cũng Khỏi Hoàn Toàn Nhờ Thứ Nước Này, Hàng Triệu Người Không Biết - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Bệnh Trĩ Nặng Cỡ Nào Cũng Khỏi Hoàn Toàn Nhờ Thứ Nước Này, Hàng Triệu Người Không Biết - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Bumble bee that used to thrive in our region is on the endangered species list - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Bumble bee that used to thrive in our region is on the endangered species list - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

TSA Will Soon Require Screen Of Large Devices - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> TSA Will Soon Require Screen Of Large Devices - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Veteran seeks dog he lost during treatment - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Veteran seeks dog he lost during treatment - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

如何幫寶寶👶穿包屁衣?|幫寶寶穿包屁衣服的訣竅和好處|怎麼穿包屁衣?|How to wear romper for baby|eunicelicious TV - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> 如何幫寶寶👶穿包屁衣?|幫寶寶穿包屁衣服的訣竅和好處|怎麼穿包屁衣?|How to wear romper for baby|eunicelicious TV - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Transformation Intérieure - outils et techniques - Nicole Yang Shinavision - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Transformation Intérieure - outils et techniques - Nicole Yang Shinavision - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Conociendo una Motocicleta /Controles básicos de una motocicleta de velocidades y como usarlos. - Duration: 9:36.

For more infomation >> Conociendo una Motocicleta /Controles básicos de una motocicleta de velocidades y como usarlos. - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

แดนซ์มันๆสงกรานต์ 2017 Shadow Nonstop [DJ SR REMIX] - Duration: 51:51.

For more infomation >> แดนซ์มันๆสงกรานต์ 2017 Shadow Nonstop [DJ SR REMIX] - Duration: 51:51.

-------------------------------------------

VIETSUB NU'EST Private Life ep 4 CUT - Minhyun viết tên bằng mông? - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> VIETSUB NU'EST Private Life ep 4 CUT - Minhyun viết tên bằng mông? - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0 E-VTI AIRSCAPE FEEL 5DRS /13.000 Km/Navi/Airco/Led/1e Eig/NAP/Garantie - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0 E-VTI AIRSCAPE FEEL 5DRS /13.000 Km/Navi/Airco/Led/1e Eig/NAP/Garantie - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Freckles are also very clean if you use a handful of this vegetable - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> Freckles are also very clean if you use a handful of this vegetable - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy sam b Live Stream - Duration: 1:59:27.

For more infomation >> Crazy sam b Live Stream - Duration: 1:59:27.

-------------------------------------------

TBS「ライブB♪」にBentham、コレサワ、つばきファクトリー、THE BEAT GARDENら - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> TBS「ライブB♪」にBentham、コレサワ、つばきファクトリー、THE BEAT GARDENら - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

♔Fun Animal Care - Fashion Animals Hair Salon Kids Games Makeover Makeup Dress Up | Games For Kids - Duration: 13:12.

For more infomation >> ♔Fun Animal Care - Fashion Animals Hair Salon Kids Games Makeover Makeup Dress Up | Games For Kids - Duration: 13:12.

-------------------------------------------

HISTORY OF TERROR The case of the ghost of Edinburgh Castle MYSTERIES OF THE WORLD - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> HISTORY OF TERROR The case of the ghost of Edinburgh Castle MYSTERIES OF THE WORLD - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 208 1.2 Puretech 110pk 5D Allure - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 208 1.2 Puretech 110pk 5D Allure - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 2008 1.2 PureTech 110pk EAT Blue lion - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 2008 1.2 PureTech 110pk EAT Blue lion - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Inner Sanctum (1948) Full Film - Duration: 57:35.

For more infomation >> Inner Sanctum (1948) Full Film - Duration: 57:35.

-------------------------------------------

MEU SETUP [QUARTO GAMER] 2017 - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> MEU SETUP [QUARTO GAMER] 2017 - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> MEU SETUP [QUARTO GAMER] 2017 - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

the ball is in your/somebody's court (Idioms) - Duration: 0:19.

the ball is in your/somebody's court (Idioms)

it is your/somebody's responsibility to take action next

They've offered me the job, so the ball's in my court now.

For more infomation >> the ball is in your/somebody's court (Idioms) - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> the ball is in your/somebody's court (Idioms) - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

A Message from Dr Raj - Hippocratic Film - Duration: 2:14.

Hello. I am Rajagopal,

a palliative care doctor from India.

14th October 2017

is World Hospice and Palliative Care Day.

And the theme for this year is

universal health coverage and palliative care.

Don't leave those suffering behind.

I'm indeed proud to be associated with the film,

Hippocatic, which is being released by

Moonshine Movies on World Palliative Care Day.

This movie is about a lot of people who are suffering

and who have been left behind.

I mean, those that are suffering in the developing world.

It is 80% of the world.

And the suffering there is unimaginable and remember,

India prompts one fourth of that developing world.

Not that the global health system has completely

forgotten about this 80%,

what is lacking is perhaps

a concerted action plan,

a strategy for reaching

available resources and care across to the needy.

And I am particularly grateful

to Mike and Sue

of Moonshine Movies for

creating this movie,

which will help to bring more global attention

to this problem in the developing world.

I hope

it'll bring focus on an action plan,

specifically in this stage to look at

health-related suffering in the developing world.

(light-hearted music)

For more infomation >> A Message from Dr Raj - Hippocratic Film - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

English Vocabulary for visiting the DOCTOR - Duration: 13:30.

Hi. I'm Gill from www.engvid.com, and oh dear,

I've been working all day, I've got a terrible headache.

I think I need to see the doctor. But later. I have to put you first,

all of you watching. You're my priority. So, let's have a look today.

The subject of the lesson is visiting the doctor

when you have a headache or a pain somewhere else, if you're feeling

sick, all of those things.

So, visiting the doctor. Going to the GP's surgery. Now, in the UK a doctor who has a...

Where you go to them in a building, it's called their surgery.

It doesn't mean they cut you open and do surgery.

It's not that kind of surgery. That's done in a hospital in an operating

theatre, but this is like... Often it's just an ordinary house type of building, you go

in, you see the doctor. It's called the doctor's surgery. And GP is sometimes used. It stands

for "General Practitioner". It just means that doctor deals with all kinds of different

problems. People come in off the street when they have something wrong with them.

So, visiting the doctor. First of all, you have to make an appointment. It's not called

a meeting. It's an appointment. You can either phone, go in. Some doctors you can book online

through their website, making an appointment. Then you go in to see the doctor or possibly

a nurse, some surgeries have nurses as well as doctors. You go in to see the doctor or

to see the nurse. Okay? You have to describe your symptoms, like, what is wrong. My headache.

Or: "Oh, feeling sick", that's a symptom, what you're feeling that is wrong, why you

are there. Describe the symptoms. And we will look at some specific symptoms in the second

half of the lesson. Right.

You may, depending on what the problem is, the doctor or the nurse may want to give you

a physical examination. They want to sort of feel things and have a look, and... So

sometimes you may want someone, if you're a lady, you may want a female doctor. If you're

a man, you may want to see a male doctor. In the UK it's very easy to ask for whichever

you prefer. If it's a bit embarrassing, you may want to see a doctor who is the same gender

as you. So that's okay. Right.

When you see the doctor and the doctor decides what kind of medication you need or medicine,

medication, the doctor gives you a piece of paper which is called a prescription which

is for medicine, either pills... Another word for "pills" is "tablets", little things you

take out of a bottle and swallow. It might be cream. If you've burnt your skin, you might

have some cream to put on to heal it. Or liquid if you need something, like to drink some

kind of tonic. There may be a liquid in a bottle that you have to drink. Okay.

You've got your prescription, piece of paper, you have to go and get the medicine because

the doctor at the surgery does not usually give you the medication. You have to go, you

have to take your prescription to a pharmacy. The other name for "pharmacy" is "chemist"

or "chemist shop" where they have a place where they keep lots of pills, all sorts of

drugs and things, legal drugs I hasten to add. When you say "drugs", people sometimes

think: "Oh, illegal." But no, these are drugs. Medicine is drugs. Okay? So you go to get

your prescription, you get your medication.

The instructions on the bottle or on the container tells you the dosage, how much to take. Maybe

two pills per day, four pills per day, one pill after each meal, that kind of thing.

That's the dosage or the dose. And how often, the frequency; once a day, twice a day, so on.

Hopefully with one set of medication you will be better within a few days, but if there

is still a problem after a few days and you've taken all your pills or whatever, you may

have to make a return visit to the doctor. So another appointment. You may need a repeat

prescription, which is more... More drugs because the first drugs haven't worked.

A repeat prescription for the same thing. If the doctor decides to try different drugs,

then it will be a different prescription, not a repeat prescription. Okay, so that's

just the general introduction to the whole process, and we will now move on and have

a look at the symptoms and how to describe what is wrong. Okay.

Okay, so here we have the various symptoms that you may have to describe to the doctor

or to the nurse. First of all, the word "ache" is pronounced like a "k". It looks like "h",

but it's pronounced: "ake" with a "k" sound. You can have a backache. Oh, back is aching.

Stomach ache. It means generally some kind of pain. Stomach ache, ear ache, tooth ache.

If you have tooth ache you should really see the dentist rather than the doctor.

You can say: "I have an ache in my stomach", "I have an ache in my shoulder",

anything like that. Okay?

"Hurt" is a useful word. "My head is hurting", "My arm is hurting." Any part of the body

you can say is hurting. Or: "My head hurts", "My arm hurts",

"My knee hurts." Or: "I have hurt my head."

Maybe you hit it on something. "I have hurt my elbow", "I've hurt my shoulder."

Anything like that. Okay.

With the word "pain": "I have a pain in my head", "A pain in my shoulder",

"A pain in my stomach". Anything like that. "Pain in my foot", any part of the body.

Okay, so if you have a high temperature, if you've put a thermometer in your mouth and

waited a few minutes, then you look and you see it's too high and you're also feeling

very hot, you say you have a fever. "I have a fever." Or: "I'm feeling feverish."

Feverish, okay. Or: "I have a high temperature." Okay.

Cough. [Coughs], that sort of thing. Cough. If you just have a little cough, it's probably

nothing, but if it continues for several days or weeks, then it's important to see the doctor.

So, you can say: "I have a cough" or "I have a bad cough." Or: "I can't stop coughing."

Especially if it's been going on for some time. "I can't stop coughing." Okay?

Then we have words like "ill", "well", "unwell". "Unwell" means the same as ill or sick.

"I'm feeling ill" or "I'm feeling unwell." Or to use the negative of well: "I don't feel well."

Or: "I haven't been feeling well", is another way of saying that. Okay.

So, moving on, a little bit like "hurt" is "injured". That's if you've actually had an

accident of some sort. "I have injured my hand." Maybe it got bent. Perhaps you fell

on the floor and your hand was bent. "I have injured my hand", "I have injured my knee",

anything like that.

"Sore" is sometimes if you scratch yourself or maybe it's your throat that can be sore.

If you're going to get a cold or the flu, you get a sore throat first because of the

bacteria in your throat. Anyway, with "sore", you can say: "I have a sore hand",

"I have a sore throat", or my... "My arm is sore."

Things like that. "My knee is sore." Okay.

"Tired", we often get tired if we've been working really hard, but if you're ill

you can feel tired, more tired than normal. "I'm feeling tired." Or even more strong:

"I'm feeling exhausted." "Exhausted" is just, ah, you can't do anything. You feel so tired.

Okay.

Three things that happen, sort of accidents again, burn, you can burn yourself, you can

scold yourself, you can cut yourself or it happens by accident.

To burn is a sort of a dry burn.

If you have boiling water which accidentally maybe splashes your hand, that

is a scold when it's a wet heat. Okay? So that's dry heat, burn. Wet heat is a scold.

Cut, if you've accidentally... You've been cutting vegetables and you happen to catch

your finger, oo, that's a cut. So: "I have burnt my hand",

"I have scolded my arm", "I have cut my finger",

things like that. Okay?

And then finally, if you're feeling dizzy it means, ah, it's your head and you feel

you could fall over. You're just... Your balance is going. You could just fall over, you just

feel dizzy. If you go round and round in circles and then stop, you can feel dizzy. That can

happen sometimes. But if you haven't been going round and round in circles and making

yourself dizzy but you're feeling dizzy and you don't know why, then it's probably a good

idea to see the doctor and say: "I'm feeling dizzy", or:

"I've been feeling dizzy, and it's been going on for some time now.

The last few days I've been feeling dizzy."

Okay, so these are a lot of the symptoms you can have and how to describe them.

So I hope you found that a useful, practical lesson.

If you'd like to answer a quiz on this subject, go to www.engvid.com.

And if you'd like to subscribe to my YouTube channel, that would be great.

Thank you. And looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Okay. Bye for now.

For more infomation >> English Vocabulary for visiting the DOCTOR - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

ELVEN CROWN - Hair Tutorial by Cira Las Vegas (English subtitles!) - Duration: 3:30.

Hello everyone! If you'd like to know how to stlye this pretty hairdo,

stay tuned!

I got a new, whiteblonde set of extensions by VPFashion

It's the best color to start, if you want to use semipermanent hairdyes and that's what we'll do today!

I used different shades of green and blue

to achieve a beautiful turquoise, which came out like Directions 'Alpine Green'

If you want to learn more about hair dyeing

you are very welcome to check out the 'hair' playlist, I linked for you

So you can check it out with no hurry and get some useful tips!

The dye is ready, the extensions are dry, let's go on!

With *oooh* a little bit of fresh volume *wooow*! Look at this fluffy hair!

It's so damn fluffy! I'm always very happy with the

quality of the extensions! Just brush it all out and you're good to go!

First I'll separate a big strand in front of the ear

and put it aside with a clip. Now I'll take an ever bigger strand

and braid it from the middle of the head into a usual 3-strand-braid

Now I need to pancake it. You hold the end of the hair and slightly

pull the strands to get a lot of volume

which looks very pretty! Repeat that on the other side.

Set the ends with a clear elastic. Now I take a big clip and get everything out of the way

that shouldn't be there at the moment. Take some bobbypins

lay it across the head, as you like

and pin it down.

Repeat it on the other side. Look out for the ends of the braids.

They should go behind the braid, so we

can hide it and pin it down

WOW! SO PRETTY! Now I fix the parts

that could be a little bit more poofy and hide the ends.

I roll them up and pin them down behind the braid.

Set everything with hairspray and a dryer,

so we won't have those loose ends flying around like crazy. So far, so good...

But there could be a litte more detail! So I take

a few small strands and add some cute little braids

which I set with an elastic and some hair beads.

Everything I use is listed in the infobox, as always, so take a look!

VPFashion celebrate their 4th anniversary!

Congratulations and thanks for the long lasting cooperation!

Use the code 'VPSALE' to get 15% off your next order till July 31th

also you will receive a few gifts!

I hope you enjoyed my video and that I could help you out!

Thank you so much for watching! Please leave me a 'Thumbs up', it means a lot to me!

Hope to see you next time, take care & goodbyyyye <3

For more infomation >> ELVEN CROWN - Hair Tutorial by Cira Las Vegas (English subtitles!) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

🍀BESTEK USB C CHARGER STATION 4 PORT👀 MACBOOK DROID QUICK CHARGING DEVICE PRODUCT REVIEW👈 - Duration: 3:46.

Today I'm going to review the Bestek charger Chargers are usually pretty boring but this

one has a pretty cool design.

It has a bright orange finish, a sleek shape and I like the fact the cord is also orange.

This charging station is also available white, black and blue.

This is the box that it came in it shows all the different features and it

has an 18 month warrantyThis can charge up to 4 devices at a time from

one outlet This is smart technology quick charge charging station that has one USB C

port and then 3 regular usb ports There is a green light indicated that lets

you know your device is plugged in an charging and I will plug in some things and show you

that in a minute There are many, many devices that this will

charge including the macbook pro, the iphone 6s, iphone 7, the ipad pro, the air 2 and

many version of the samsung galaxy along with many others

I am going to go ahead and plug in some devices to try it out

I will give you a better look It has little nonskid pads on there so it

does not scoot around Alright, we are going to plug in the Droid

phone I still have 2 more ports to use

As you can see on here....that would help Alright, there we go

You can see it is charging the devices It is very versatile because you can plug

in a bunch stuff at one time because I know I end up having a bunch of devices

I have to charge taking turns with my chargers Well, that was fast the phone is charged already

these 3 usb power ports are equipped with smart IC technology which automatically detects

and delivers the optimal charging current or connected devices up to 2.4 A per port

So, to summarize, the Bestek 4 port charging station is compact, attractive in design and

very functional - no need to use multiple outlets when you can get a 4 in one charge

Check the link below in the description for where to purchase this item and to get a more

complete list of the devices that it will charge.

Thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét