Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 31 2017

Hey YouTube! It's ya girl Lia back again with another video. Today's video if you

cannot tell from the title is a video about why I'm so passionate about

crochet hair over sew-ins. Now this is going to be a quick impromptu video cause I

get a lot of questions about people wondering why I prefer crochet hair

over sew-ins for beachwear, cruise wear, vacation wear and all that. So this video is going

to be very quickly telling you why me in my experiences with swimming with sew ins

versus me swimming with crochet hair. How I see the benefits of the crochet hair

over the sew-ins. Now first let me address the little elephant in the room. I was in

a car accident recently so I'm okay everything is okay with me body function

wise but I do have some bruising and I do have some scars on my body. So if you

guys see that. I didn't want to not. You guys are part of my family and my

YouTube family is very important to me. And so I still wanted to film because it

keeps my mind off of it. It was kind of traumatic for me and I did kind of get a

little bit of anxiety surrounding it but I still wanted to come on here and

film for you guys to distract me. You guys know I use YouTube as my outlet and

talking to you guys and talking through things with you guys really helps me

out. So yes just ignore this right now I don't also want to conceal or put makeup

over this because it is very fresh. So I do want these things to heal and I'm

just going to wear these like a badge of you know I'm still here type of a thing.

But yes so just addressing this really quickly before I get questions about

girl what happened. So now why I prefer crochet hair over sew-ins. If you guys have

been following me from the beginning I would have never known about crochet

hair. Never even thought to take a look at it if it were not for a beach trip I

took the last year. Before I had my channel. This was like June 2016. Early

June 2016 or mid June 2016 I went to the beach with my friends. We all went. My 4

good college friends. I was a sew-in Queen at this time. Like I would use my

Peruvian body wave hair and go everywhere with my Peruvian body wave.

That was it. I would have sew-in for upwards of you know seven eight months

out of the year and thought nothing of it. Because it was like you know its a sew-in.

It looks beautiful. I love my hair. I liked my straight

long hair because I am protecting my real hair being braided up. I just thought

this was the what it was. This is everything. I would do partial sew-in too. I

didn't. I've never been a fan of like full closure types sew-ins or anything

like that. I really liked the partial. So some of my hair being left out in the parting

space area and in the back so I can pull it up and stuff like that. So I've been

very much so a fan of that. And so we went to the beach. Imma put insert a

picture of me right now before I was you know I was stunting on my beach with my

long hair all of this. I was loving it. I was like yes honey. And then we were all

in the pool and I was like yeah I can get in the pool. I'm going to look fabulous. I'm going to look

amazing, I got in that pool and it was over for

my hair. I don't know why what made me think I was going to last the rest of

trip stepping in a pool. Because yea I went up to the room and I used the hair blow

dryer that they have in the room and I washed my hair and I thought I was gonna

be stunting. I'm gonna insert a picture of me standing beside my best friend who

had crochet hair in at the time. I had a sew-in in.

She had crochet hair in. She had the crochet FreeTress bohemian braid hair in. She

went swimming too. Probably more active than I was in the pool cause she's a

better swimmer than I am. So she was swimming. I was swimming. All of that. One

of our hair still look on point. And one of our hairs look tragic.

Can you guess whose hair is tragic. I didn't even want to take the picture. I

was done with photography after that. But they were like let's get a group shot

in. I was like okay . But my hair has been ruined for the remainder of the

trip. There was no coming back from it. And if I had I would've needed like 5

hours to come and get a whole look together.We went back to the room and we

were like okay we're going to get ready we're gonna get dressed and then we're

going to go to Broadway at the beach. We were at Myrtle Beach, And I was like okay

but I'm gonna need like 4 hours to get. They were like no you only got like 30. We only got

30 minutes times span. We got to get things together. So I only had a few

minutes to go from stepping out with the sew-in in and my hair soaking wet to washing

it. Blow drying it. Trying to Flatiron it as fast as I could. And that's one of the

things that really made me say okay well Sasha was in the bathroom for five

minutes. She went like. She rinsed her hair off. Fluffed it up. And was out the

door. So why why do I need a five hour routine when I'm at the beach. It's about

having fun when you're on a vacation. You don't want to worry about your hair.

That's the last thing you want to worry about. You want to have at

least the least amount of time worrying about your hair than anything. And I was

more concerned with my hair. I didn't take any more pictures. So having a sew-in

really ruined my beach trip. And having crochet hair in for my best friend was easy

peasy for her. Was no sweat off her back. She could role on and do what she needs

to do. And that's why I feel like crochet hair is much better option for swimming

than sew-ins are. You can easily easily make the transition from pool to

whatever you have to do next in a matter of 30 minutes. Where as is the sew-in. I

don't know if you guys use a curly-er sew-in . If you use a lace closure sew-in.

Then maybe maybe. I can only speak to somebody who has a partial and loves

partial sew- ins. But for me. Sew-in was just was not hitting it for me. And

especially when I went on my cruise. How my crochet hair came in handy for my

cruise and that's what happened. I went to the beach maybe a month before I

went on my cruise. And I saw my friend and I was like okay so what hair do you

have in. Okay so you have crochet hair in. Okay so that's what I need for my cruise.

And so I got my hair for my cruise and the thing about it why I really

recommend crochet hair for cruises. Is because when you're on a cruise and you

do your excursions or you have your days your port day. So whenever you go. For us

we went to Nassau Bahamas and Freeport Bahamas. We when we get off that ship we're

off the ship for maybe eight you know six to eight hours. And we're in of

course beachy town. So I'm going to of course want to swim. I want to be near

water. But say you step off that boat you get in water at 8 a.m.. You're not going

to see your room again until maybe you know 6 p.m. 7 p.m. at night. So you're

going to. You have a long window of time for your hair to be a hot mess if

you don't get crochet hair. That's what I. The way I look at it. So when I went to

Nassau we went to Atlantis. I was in the pool. You guys saw my photo of that I'll

insert it again. I was in the pool I was doing all this activewear stuff. Which I

feel like if I had some kind of like straight sew-in style wouldn't have

looked as good. Now I was able to get out the pool and still live my life in

Atlantis. Ride the slide to do everything that they have there at Atlantis and

then get back on the ship and be like okay so we're ready for dinner. Instead

of having to get back on the ship and doing all this maintenance to a hair. Of

course when I got back to the ship of course I rinsed the hair off and all

that. When you're on vacation you're on vacation.

It's about relaxation. It's about taking time for yourself and all that. The last

thing you need to worry about is your hair. Crochet hair for me like I say

and like I suggest to all of you guys. It is worth it a hundred percent for

trips. It's like I. You guys can tell I've had an experience with water

with a sew-in with straight hair. Doing my straight hair thing. And I've

had experience with my crochet hair and doing my crochet hair thing. Enjoyed the

crochet hair trip a lot more because I had a lot less worries about my hair. I

could do everything I wanted and didn't impede on me taking pictures after the

fact. I still went through the rest of the trip. My pictures still turned out

phenomenally. My was the same as it was when I stepped in the water as I

when I got out the water. Clearly that it was not the case with the sew-in. Hair

was on a different level. Never took a picture again

other than the group shot that everybody wanted. Because why wouldn't everybody

else want it. Their hairs were still on point. It was only my hair that looked a hot

tragic mess. So yeah I think that was the turning point for me.

And what really pretty much launched my channel pretty much. I think you know

having a phenomenal crochet hair that lasted and did some amazing things

really put me on point like okay this crochet hair thing is A1. This crochet

hair thing is legit. Let me let me see what this crochet hair game is about. So

yeah that was my mini storytime. My mini rant. My mini like answering you guys's

questions. Why I'm so crazily passionate about crochet hair.l It's because I had a

crappy sew-in hair experience at a beach. And I said never again and that's pretty

much it. If you guys have any questions. If you guys still love sew-ins tell me

what sew-in you guys wear to the beach. Hair you guys use if you use sew ins

and go to the beach and how your hair looks. Cause I'm coming from a place where

I love my straight Peruvian body wave was my sew-in hair of choice. That was it.

I love Peruvian body wave. Couldn't get me to try any other hair. I wasn't so

much into those Malaysian kind of really curly styles. I wasn't into those type

looks. I was really into my straight hair and clearly that was an epic fail for

beachwear. But yeah like I said make sure you comment. Make sure you like. Make sure

you follow me on instagram at lialavon9. Make sure you follow me on snapchat at

misstalia89. And i will see you in my next video. Thank you so much for

watching!

For more infomation >> CROCHET BRAIDS VS. SEW-IN FOR SWIMMING, VACATIONING, OR CRUISING| LIA LAVON - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Cops Say Man Shot By Officers Was Armed With A Knife - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Cops Say Man Shot By Officers Was Armed With A Knife - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO: USPS workers prepare for more heat - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> VIDEO: USPS workers prepare for more heat - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Nebraska puts all resources on alert for eclipse - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Nebraska puts all resources on alert for eclipse - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Learn Colors With Baby and Balloons in Boat Kids Play in Swimming Pool - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Learn Colors With Baby and Balloons in Boat Kids Play in Swimming Pool - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Christie Brinkley can't find a man?! * And 12 more true weird news stories! #DDWN - Duration: 5:27.

From DailyDoseOfWeirdNews.com, I'm Darren Marlar… and this is your Daily Dose of Weird

News!

A dozen years ago a guy from England had a brilliant plan for making money on the Internet:

He would create a website made up of a million pixels arranged in a 1000 by 1000 grid, then

sell 10 x 10 blocks for $1.

Today, in 2017, people are still finding creative ways to make a quick buck online.

For example, HowManyPeoplePaidADollarToSeeHowManyPeoplePaidADollar.com.

The owner of the site makes money be selling you — for $1 — the right to see how many

people have paid $1 to see how many people have done the thing you just did.

A driver in England crashed his $340,000 Ferrari an hour after he bought it.

The sports car was totaled but the driver walked away with only cuts and bruises. 

***Also totaled was this guy's ego and his rate on auto insurance. 

A supermarket in Scotland has come up with a relaxed check-out line where people are

encouraged to take their time, talk and ask the cashier questions.

***And that sounds like a great idea... as long as nobody is behind you. 

If there is, then that SUCKS!

Now they're talking about Sean Spicer being on the next season of Dancing with the Stars.

***Well he's already used to dancing around reporters questions, so why not!

When police in England stopped a taxi driver for speeding one recent evening, he blamed

it on his passengers' foul-smelling flatulence. 

***There's a lesson to be learned here. 

If the farts are IN your car, you can't drive away from them - no matter how fast

you go.

The Pentagon reportedly spends $84-million on erectile dysfunction medication every year.

***Okay... somebody needs to show me in writing what the definition of "national defense"

actually is in this country. 

Women prefer real men.

As in men who have hairy chests and beer bellies, rather than men who dress well and get manicures.

That's the word from a survey of British women conducted by Lion Bar Ice Cream.

They found 80% of women consider the metrosexual traits of hair straightening and frequent

tanning to be a sexual turnoff.

The poll also found that 10% of women like the smell of beer on a man's breath, while

20% admitted they are attracted to men with "a bit of body odor."

***Well then – if I'm ever single again I'm moving to Britain, post haste! 

Anne Hathaway is in talks for the title role in a live-action "Barbie" movie.

 ***Which sounds almost as appealing as a sequel to "Jem and the Holograms". 

Almost. 

If you want to be so happy, whistle while you work -- either literally or figuratively. 

You need to find a job that offers meaningful work where you believe your contributions

are adding to the company's big goals.

"That can be the most powerful force to keeping people happy," says Dr. Jonathon Halbesleben

(an associate professor of organizational behavior at the University of Alabama).

While a competitive salary and benefits package are essential, they are not what ultimately

make us happy at work or stay at the job.

One way to achieve a happy workplace is through "job crafting."

This is a radical idea -- at least from the boss's point of view -- where employees write

their own job description based on what they're interested in with specific tasks that suit

their skills and make them happy.

***I can understand why the boss might be a bit nervous about that idea. 

My perfect job description would be spending 8-hours a day watching Netflix while eating

Cheetos.  

Christie Brinkley says it's hard to meet "nice guys" at age 63.

***I'm finding that very difficult to believe because, well, she's Christie Brinkley and

men from the age of 20 to 120 want to date her. 

Police in Iceland really want drivers to stop looking at the Northern Lights.

Iceland's Road and Coastal Administration, is trying to figure out how to deal with tourists

suddenly parking their cars in the middle of Iceland's highways to snap photos of the

lights. 

***Have you tried the OFF switch?

President Trump donated his entire second quarter salary as president to the Department

of Education.

***Where teachers will educate our children in the English language so they can someday

become President of the United States and speak with a sixth-grade vocabulary.

For a brief period on Thursday Amazon CEO Jeff Bezo overtook Bill Gates as the world's

richest person with $90.9 billion.

***Good for him.

He no longer has to rent his bowling shoes.

Please support my channel by sharing the Daily Dose of Weird News on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit,

and others social networks!

If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up – and be sure to subscribe if you want

to see more!

And click that little bell icon next to the subscribe button to be notified when I post

new videos!

Find even more weird news that I didn't have time for at DailyDoseOfWeirdNews.com.

I'm Darren Marlar, and I'll see you next time, Weirdos!

For more infomation >> Christie Brinkley can't find a man?! * And 12 more true weird news stories! #DDWN - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Missing woman, 2 young children found dead in Loudoun County - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Missing woman, 2 young children found dead in Loudoun County - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

The 10/30/60 Revelation - Duration: 1:41.

I'm no spring chicken

but I just love surfing every day

Best surfer out there is always the one

with the biggest smile on their face

That buzz that you get just from catching a wave is a really lovely feeling

just to be at one with the ocean

The 10/30/60 rule has been quite a revelation

It's actually really surprising that the bulk

of your retirement income

can actually be generated after the day you stop working

through earnings on your super

The 10/30/60 rule is actually quite simple

Only 10% of the money you will have in retirement

will come from contributions you make

while you're still working

30% of it comes from the interest earned

on your savings whilst you're still working

But here's the surprise

the majority

up to 60% of it

comes from interest earned in the years after you retire

Knowing this can really change your perspective

"Come have some breakie Margie"

A lot of people might tell you to take your money

out of super and invest it elsewhere

but finding and sticking with the right fund is

crucial to continue to maximise your earnings

and total balance

right the way through retirement

After you retire you want your super

to be doing all the hard work

so you can get to do what you love doing

I feel very fortunate to be doing what I love every day

For more infomation >> The 10/30/60 Revelation - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Thieves Steal $590,000 Worth of iPhones - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Thieves Steal $590,000 Worth of iPhones - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Quilted Christmas Suite by Stampin' Up! - Duration: 5:49.

Hello! I'm Carrie from Stampin' Up! Thanks for tuning in to learn more about our

Quilted Christmas suite. This suite includes several products and they are just so

cute and charming. They were designed to create a special handmade quilted

Christmas look that everyone just falls in love with. So let's take a look at

some of the products. We have the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper. This is

a 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) stack so you get 48 sheets, 12 different designs, and you get four

sheets of each design. This is just a sample of each of the different designs.

There are lots to choose from. You can see that the patterns were inspired by

traditional quilting patterns, and some even have stitching lines, which is such

a cute detail to add to your finished projects. The colors are great for a

traditional Christmas look, but I love the addition of our Pool Party and our

fun Lemon Lime Twist because it just updates and freshens up the color scheme.

Next we have the Christmas Quilt Stamp Set. The images here were designed to

work together to build quilt patterns, and they coordinate beautifully with the

Quilt Builder Framelits. These Framelits, this set, includes pieces with stitching

lines like this one that complement the stamp set and the Designer Series Paper.

It also includes layering pieces that you can use to create a quilt

pattern. Then of course there are some cute basic shapes like the little

needle and spool. I also wanted to point out the Quilt Top Textured Impressions

Embossing Folder. This creates an actual quilted texture to your finished project.

And, speaking of that, let's move all of this aside and actually put together a

quick project so you can see the magic of using all of these products together.

I'm going to start by using this pinwheel design from the stamp set, and

then I'm going to use the solid patterns to fill in the the pinwheel. The way they

coordinate together is so fun! Here's my pinwheel stamp and I'm going to use

Garden Green ink

and just Whisper White cardstock. You can see that fun stitching pattern. It's

already starting to look like a quilt, but now let's add some color. This is

my striped pattern, I'll ink that up with Lemon Lime Twist. This is the trickiest

part getting this lined up it might take a minute, but just take your time; make

sure that the points line up with your stitched pattern. Stamp that down and

then you'll stamp it one more time, skip one space, and then stamp it again so you

have alternating colors. Now we'll go with our second pattern: the little polka

dots. I'll stamp this one in Pool Party. A good tip is to use a darker

pattern, or a darker color, for the stitching lines on the lighter color for

the solid pattern, because it's easy to see that darker color and get those

patterns lined up. There's my pinwheel with the fun texture and color. You can

see how fun that stamp set goes together, and the pieces work together. But it's

even more fun when you use the Framelits! Now when you go to cut this out with

your Big Shot, first, I'm going to use this big star to frame the pinwheel and

cut it out, but I also want to use the coordinating piece to add some stitching

lines, so I'll put this just inside and I can run it through the Big Shot with

both pieces like that. You'll end up with a piece that looks like this. You

get the cutout pinwheel and then that cute little stitching line that just

adds such a fun detail, and makes your finished project that much more special.

Maybe you can see the stitching if I turn that over a little bit. Now, let's

create a background with that Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I'm going

to use a sheet of our Designer Series Paper.

Here's our embossing folder, so I'll just layer that paper in and run it through

the Big Shot. This is how it will look when it comes out. Can you see that?

It looks like it's been quilted. It creates that beautiful quilted texture.

Here's what it looks like when it all comes together. You can see our stitched

pinwheel and that beautiful quilted texture in the background. We've used the

"Peace" greeting from the stamp set, and look how cute the trim and the stitched

shape embellishments look. Isn't the coordination beautiful? When you give

away a card like this your loved ones will be so amazed, and they'll never know

how easy it was to make. Let's look at a few more projects made with this suite

of products. Look at all of these cute projects. Whether you're making gift

packaging, tags, home decor, or cards this is such an easy way to create

special projects with that charming handmade Christmas look. And, it's as easy

as purchasing your own quilted Christmas Stamp Set and coordinating tools. Contact

your demonstrator or add them to your cart on stampinup.com today! Thanks for

joining me!

For more infomation >> Quilted Christmas Suite by Stampin' Up! - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

City considering paid car charging stations - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> City considering paid car charging stations - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Be Merry Kit by Stampin' Up! - Duration: 5:48.

Hi everyone! Make the season merry with festive rosette ornaments that you can

hang on your tree or wreath, or you can use them as gift tags on packages. Here

are the finished rosettes. The Be Merry Kit makes 12 rosettes: 6 each of two

designs and the rosettes have a classic holiday look. The kit includes 12

rosettes in two designs. Here's one design.

Here is the other design. There are Old Olive and Real Red die-cut accents, gold

foil doilies, there's white die-cut circles, and red and green glimmer paper

circles.

There's pre-cut Real Red 1/4" (6.4 mm) cotton ribbon and Old Olive 1/4" (6.4 mm)

cotton ribbon, then we have green and red shimmery tulle, and the wood banners.

To assemble, you'll need just a few extra items. You'll need Paper Snips, Fine-Tip

Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, and a hot glue gun. Let me show you how to assemble.

You'll want to start by separating the tulle circles. These are very stuck

together so take the time to really separate them, and you'll know that you

have enough for each project by dividing them up into six piles of nine. You

need six red and six green. To assemble the rosette, remove the backing off of

the adhesive and adhere the two sides together. It's really super easy. Next,

you'll take the tulle and you'll pinch the center and bunch it up. Then

you're going to put a little bit of glue on this end and

you're going to adhere it to your rosette. You don't want to go all the

way in; you want to go about half way out, and you're going to go every other one

avoiding the two seams here where you put the rosette together.

Next you'll adhere the gold foil doily using hot glue.

Then take your image and remove the extra out of it and then glue this to

your glimmer circle also using hot glue. Hot glue works best on this glimmer

paper.

Then adhere your image to your foil doily using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Make sure you line your image up with the top of your rosette so that it isn't

upside down or sideways. Next you're going to adhere the greeting to the

banner using Fine-Tip Glue.

Then you'll adhere your banner to your rosette using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, tie your ribbon into a bow, trim your ends, and then glue to the top of

your rosette using a little glue. If you want to use your

rosette as a gift tag, you'll want to write on your white circle first and

then adhere it to the back using a little bit of hot glue. You'll just

repeat that process to finish the rest of the rosettes. On our samples we use

the red tulle circles and the red glimmer paper with the green greetings, and the

green tulle circles and the green glimmer paper with the red greetings.

But you could make them monochromatic. See the difference? This

kit is really simple and enjoyable to put together. Imagine how fun it would be

to make with friends! Be merry this season with this amazing and beautiful kit.

Visit stampinup.com to purchase the products I've shown you today. Or contact your local demonstrator to order the products and to organize a stamp night with friends.

For more infomation >> Be Merry Kit by Stampin' Up! - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

[Te amare para siempre] - Duration: 2:31.

I wish you existed

For more infomation >> [Te amare para siempre] - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Apple Removes VPNs From China App Store - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Apple Removes VPNs From China App Store - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

DANIELMAGICAL OPĘTANY?! - ANALIZA NOWEGO FILMU - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> DANIELMAGICAL OPĘTANY?! - ANALIZA NOWEGO FILMU - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia via Skype - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia via Skype - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Demon's Eye / Deep Purple 20160926 - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Demon's Eye / Deep Purple 20160926 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI FIRST EDITION Airco ECC Navigatie Cruise control Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI FIRST EDITION Airco ECC Navigatie Cruise control Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

center..!! Funny Science HOWTO of a strange video and life honey tips [HOWTO] - Duration: 4:44.

center..!! Fun Science howto videos and miraculous life kkultip [HOWTO]

For more infomation >> center..!! Funny Science HOWTO of a strange video and life honey tips [HOWTO] - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

[Cobras Gigantes] - As Maiores Cobras Do Mundo - Sucuri Anaconda Gigante #40 - Duration: 15:47.

For more infomation >> [Cobras Gigantes] - As Maiores Cobras Do Mundo - Sucuri Anaconda Gigante #40 - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

Dady Mnafiky, épisode 1 "La Piscine de Sada" - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> Dady Mnafiky, épisode 1 "La Piscine de Sada" - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Dady Mnafiky, épisode 1 "La Piscine de Sada" - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero directo - Duration: 25:06.

For more infomation >> Counter-Strike: Condition Zero directo - Duration: 25:06.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Counter-Strike: Condition Zero directo - Duration: 25:06.

-------------------------------------------

BMW M240i - M Performance Black Kidney Grilles Install - Duration: 6:38.

Guys, I've just pulled into the parking garage again and you know what that means.

There's another install coming up.

For this one I got something special.

So I'll lay it right here.

Got this from iND.

So I'll be installing these black M Performance kidney grilles.

And again, this will really add to the looks of the car so far.

Kinda got this black and white theme going on.

So going over the OEM ones…

This is what it'll look like.

So let's get started on the install.

There we go.

At this point, I don't currently know what tools and bits I'm gonna need so let's

open up the hood first of all.

OK.

Where to start?

I think first of all what I wanna do is take off these—Oh it's hot!

I drove this car for a while.

It's really warm.

Take of this- Ow it's hot.

Don't touch these.

They get really hot.

Take off this rubber stripping here.

It just pulls right off.

Lay it off to the side.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

OK, so I'm gonna get my T30 torx bit.

Should fit just fine – yup.

I'm gonna go ahead and remove all these 6 bolts.

[clicking]

These are hot!

1, 2 – of these clips.

I guess there's this one here and this one here as well.

Slide it out.

Put it above the clips, that way it doesn't get pushed back onto it.

This side as well.

Alright, so now I should be able to have access.

OK, so coming over underneath the bumper.

I'll see if I can show the clips here.

Back there you can kinda see the clips poking out.

You wanna push those down towards the ground.

There's three here on the top, there's two on the sides, and three on the bottom.

At least that many.

You can see what the clip looks like.

So from here, wanna push down on the center of this clip and push it through.

I can't get this out.

Why?

I can't get them all out at the same time. I don't know.

Dude, this is hard!

[laughs] I'm sweating.

This is really hard.

So I'm trying to get them all depressed at once.

There's one currently depressing this one, then there should be two more here.

Because I find I'm having difficulty having them all depressed at once and pulling out the grille.

So I'll give this a try first.

OK, so once you get them all out.

It's gonna be like this.

Here they are side-by-side.

Do not be tempted to put this one in.

If you wanna save yourself a bunch of headache just like I wanna do now, do not put this in.

So here we are.

Let's have it side by side first.

So now let's go ahead and remove the other one.

Oh [bleep] face – look at this.

[bleep] face, here's a [bleep], that's a [bleep], OK you're a [bleep], [bleep],

[bleep].

Stop swearing!

Oh, sorry.

OK [laughs].

Alright, so I'm unclipping the top three.

I think they are all unclipped at this moment.

Now I'm gonna do the side.

Now the middle.

Now the bottom.

OK, now they're both out.

There we go.

Now we can go ahead and install them both.

It's as easy as putting it all back together – left and right.

So once have access to behind the bumper, you can see these two bars here.

And what I'm gonna do is clean them first because I will wrap them in a carbon fiber vinyl.

All finished.

Now it's gonna be real easy.

Just gonna line it up first.

Make sure it's snapped in in all directions.

Now the other one.

[clicking]

Now you wanna secure the bumper back into place.

So all you're doing at this point is repeating all the steps in reverse order.

So first of all you wanna line it up with this area here.

Make sure they all line up.

Now, just go ahead and replace all the screws.

Hand-tighten them first.

Last step, and you don't wanna forget this – put the rubber liner back on.

We'll center it first then just insert it back onto the bumper.

[clicking]

OK, so once this is all done.

Last step: Close the hood.

So it's been about 40 minutes since starting the install.

Had a hard time figuring out the clips.

My fingers hurt but there we go.

That's what it looks like.

It's the little details that really add to the look of the car.

So I hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> BMW M240i - M Performance Black Kidney Grilles Install - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Q&A - Frequently asked questions update - Duration: 5:38.

hiiiiii -

heyyyyyy

welcome to my channel

im gonna do a video in portuguese today for all my brazilian followers and other portuguese followers that keep asking me

to make one for themmmmm

so today video im just gonna respond to the frequently asked questions

on this channel and over on my social media

btw what do you guys think of the wig ?

im loving it so much

so just gonna introduce myself first

my name is laura

im brazilian

portguese dad, brazilian mum

i was born in Brazil

but i was raised in london my whole life

i'd english is my first language

but im also fluent in portuguese

i'm 25 years old

so yeah i live here in japan for about 3years almost 3 and a half

i like it here

i can speak japanese

which takes me to the next question that i always get asked

whats your job ?

i work here as a model

thats how i make my moniesss

with this face

question: why do you speak english?

i grew up in england, went to school.... learned...

i speak portuguese because of my parents

my parents always spoke it at home

my portuguese accent is a little weird because , my mum has the brazilian accent and

and my dad has the portuguese accent from portugal

sooooo its a lil cray

ive lived in brazil before

only for like 1-2 years

and also in portugal for

like 3 or 4 years

i've moved countries a lot of times, but apart from that i also travel a lot

i speak english , portuguese, japanese

all 3 in one day

whats it like living in japan?

initially it was a bit difficult living in japan

here they didnt speak much english when i arrived

yeahh.... i went through a lot

the culture is completely different from what i'm used to

people really follow the rules (which is great)

but there are a LOT of rules

you cant even breathe lol

but after 3 years of living here

japan has taught me a lot of things

ive visited portugal countless times, my dad is portuguese

from the north of portugal

so a lot of times, but its been a while

like 7 or 8 years since i havent been back to portugal

how do you see yourself in 10 years?

honestly

well as long as im happy

and living the life that i want for myself

being 100 percent true to me

i dont really like planning that far ahead

and i dont rely on fixed plans

because its just never been me

i live really open-mindedly

prepared to move to another country at any time if there are opportunities

since ive moved/travelled all my life

i dont feel like

im forced to stay in one country forever

i find happiness in travelling to many places

there are people that think - hey i wanna stay here for the rest of my life

i dont think like that

here everywhere you go is beautiful

i think thats why i stayed here for so long

every place you visit is gorgeous

my fav place - and ive said this 3272395632 times before

okinawa, this little small tropical island of japan

3 hours away from tokyo

and its super beautiful

theyve got some mini island nearby that i heard are also gorgeous to visit

secondly

yeah i would say kyoto

how old were you when you started your model career ?

i started when i was 21

so its been about 3-4 years

i started my model career quite late cause i didnt really plan it

it wasnt like my dream initially

it just happened and i let it happen

cause at the end of the day i just wanted to travel/explore

i'd love to speak spanish again

i know its not a new language but

because ive learned it before and i still understand it

and its similar to portuguese

but i'd like to be fluent at it again

where would you like to move to if you could?

brazil would be nice

now that im older, would be nice to experience that

anywhere in europe

that isn't england cause

i grew up there and i;m bored of it haha (Sorry)

any place really

so guysssssssss, thats all for todays video

if you have any more questions leave them below

and im gonna reply to them maybe in a next video

im gonna organize my life and post more videos

i'll see you in my next one

byeeeeeeeeeeee

For more infomation >> Q&A - Frequently asked questions update - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

NEW BMW M550i xDrive 2018 Interior Exterior And Review - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> NEW BMW M550i xDrive 2018 Interior Exterior And Review - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Floating Lobby Speedbuild | ROBLOX Speedbuild - Duration: 8:47.

QUICK REMINER I AM A BUILDER MYSLEF AND I MADE THIS TREE. PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ON HOW I USED FREE MODELS, THANKS.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét