Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 22 2017

Kingsman: The Golden Circle didn't run, burst, or explode into theaters.

It strode in, gentleman-like, to grace our eyeballs with posh car chases and debonair

fight scenes.

Director Matthew Vaughn once again went to outrageous extremes with the action and violence,

pursuing what he called "my Spinal Tap of trying to find 11 with every scene."

Polish your Oxfords and drain that martini, because here are all the Easter eggs you missed

in Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

Deadly briefcase

Neither Kingsman movie has been shy about referencing James Bond, the granddaddy of

all spy franchises, but The Golden Circle went a step further and appropriated one of

007's own weapons for young Eggsy — with upgrades, of course.

The machine gun briefcase he uses during the film's climactic raid on Poppy Land was a

callback to Sean Connery's Bond, who used a similar weaponized business accessory in

From Russia with Love.

Of course, that one didn't fold out into a bulletproof shield, but hey, it had a knife.

And speaking of Bond…

Flying colors

Midway through the film, The Golden Circle delivers an action-packed sequence in which

Eggsy and Whiskey find themselves skidding down a mountain slope in a ski-lift car, barreling

toward a bunch of tourists in the lodge at the bottom of the mountain.

In a flash of gentlemanly genius, Eggsy pops Whiskey's parachute to slow them down.

Since Whiskey is a Statesman, the parachute is the brightest American flag Betsy Ross

ever dreamed of.

Bond lovers probably caught the reference.

In Roger Moore's 1977 The Spy Who Loved Me, the opening scene has Bond ski off a cliff

to certain death…only to open his parachute at the last moment, blazing the colors of

the British flag.

Snowy mountains, a plunge to the death, and a last-minute parachute emblazoned with stately

pride?

Definitely a nod to Bond.

Marquee master

Keeping Elton John as her piano slave is just one of the villainous Poppy's messed-up moves,

but it gave us one quick Easter egg.

On the marquee outside the theater where she makes Elton play is a sign advertising Captain

Fantastic, an obscure reference to his album Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.

And if you caught the other side of the marquee, you probably saw the lettering saying "The

B---- Is Back," which is an Elton John song.

- Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting, also makes an appearance

in the film - Elton tweaked it a little in the film to celebrate Wednesday - the day

he was getting rescued.

Bennie and Jet

Poppy's got a real thing going for Elton John in The Golden Circle.

Not only did she kidnap him — she also named her dogs for him.

We're talking, of course, about the robo-pooches.

If you watch closely, you can see their names pop up on screen several times: Bennie and

Jet.

And you might know where this is going — "Bennie and the Jets" is a song John released in 1973

on his album Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.

Comic rockets

The opening chase sequence is a death-defying spectacle, employing Matthew Vaughn's signature

frenetic camerawork.

When Eggsy finally gets the go-ahead from Merlin to return fire on Poppy's goons, he

does it in the most badass way possible, pushing a button and sending three rockets flying

into the air to come back down on the three vehicles pursuing him.

In the original comic the movie's based on, The Secret Service, Eggsy uses the same weapon

to shake murderous pursuers, again in the opening scene of the story.

Granted, he's on a snowmobile at the time, and the people chasing him are on skis, but

the result is still exactly the same: exploded bad guys.

Deleted scene

In January 2017, Taron Egerton revealed that the Kingsman sequel would feature a deleted

scene from the first movie.

He told Den of Geek, it was one he "personally thought shouldn't have been cut, and that's

now in the second film.

But what it is…I don't think I can say."

But now that the movie's out, we can tell you what scene he was talking about.

Nope, it's not the one with young Michael Caine.

It's the one when Harry teaches Eggsy how to eat like a gentleman at breakfast.

In The Golden Circle, the scene shows up when Eggsy's girlfriend is trying to prepare him

for dinner with her parents, the king and queen of Sweden.

So why was it cut?

"It had a really bad effect because it also looked like they might have slept with each

other the night before."

Heroic reward

One of the funniest — and most controversial — scenes in Kingsman: The Secret Service

came at the end, when the Swedish princess offered Eggsy a certain sexual favor in return

for saving the world.

Of course, Princess Tilde is back in The Golden Circle, this time in a much larger role as

Eggsy's girlfriend.

Their relationship has evolved since the 30 seconds of screentime they had together in

the first film, but Tilde still knows how to motivate her boyfriend.

Just before he jets off to save the world, she reminds him what he'll get if he does

a good job.

Considering the backlash against the joke in the first movie, it took a certain amount

of moxie for Vaughn to stick another reference to it in the sequel.

Who says chivalry is dead?

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Easter Eggs You Missed In Kingsman: Golden Circle - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Review and Test Drive - Duration: 9:03.

The 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan is the best compact crossover for you if you're willing to go

along as this German automaker's menu changes from tasty little bratwursts to big juicy hot dogs.

This all-new, second-generation Tiguan is a prime example of VW rethinking its bill

of fare to finally offer crossovers that satisfy American appetites.

Has it gone too far?

I'm Chuck Giamettta, join me for a CarPreview video review of the

2018 Volkswagen Tiguan.

[start-up sequence sound fx]

[music intro]

The sausage metaphor is appropriate, because this Tiguan is essentially a sliced-shorter

version of VW's big new Atlas crossover, the largest vehicle its ever offered in the U.S.

Both are based on the automaker's modular MQB structure, which is versatile enough to

also underpin the lithe and lively Golf compact cars.

The new Tiguan is almost a foot longer than the first-generation model it replaces and

has 58 percent more cargo volume.

It's also roomier than VW's now-discontinued Touareg midsize crossover.

Incidentally, the nearly decade-old first-generation Tiguan remains on sale as the value-priced

Tiguan Limited.

Just as the Atlas stretches the definition of a midsize crossover, the new Tiguan seems

to be busting out of the compact class bun.

It's the longest entry in the segment and is available for the first time with three

rows of seats, making it one of only three seven-passenger vehicles in the class of some

16 competitors.

The other two are the Nissan Rogue and Mitsubishi Outlander, but none provides more than kid-sized

space in its third row.

Rather, VW touts that extra capacity as a condiment Tiguan can muster against better-selling

rivals, such as the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, Ford Escape, and Jeep Cherokee.

Just don't expect Tiguan to duplicate the driving experience the MQB platform delivers

in the wonderfully entertaining Golf.

Oh, it's got some laudable dynamic qualities, but VW's aim here is a crossover with the

room, features and relaxed road manners to attract young families and - with this handsome

if rather understated body - tempt style-conscious urbanites.

There are four trim levels, all with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine and each available with

front-wheel drive or Volkswagen's 4Motion all-wheel drive.

Tiguan's top three models come nicely equipped, with an 8-inch infotainment screen, satellite

radio, keyless entry with pushbutton start, dual-zone automatic climate control, heated

front seats, and a steering wheel and shifter wrapped in leather.

Imbedded navigation kicks in at the SEL level, along with a power liftgate and remote engine start.

The SEL also has eighteen-inch alloy wheels instead of seventeens, and a panoramic moonroof,

which is a twelve-hundred-dollar option for the SE model.

The top-line SEL Premium gets 19-inch alloys, steering-linked LED headlights, power folding

mirrors, and a hands-free power liftgate.

It heats the steering wheel, adds memory to the power driver's seat, and replaces VW's

V-Tex leatherette upholstery with real leather.

This is the entry-level S model, and while it comes with heated mirrors, a rearview camera,

Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto, it makes due with an old-fashioned key, a six-and-a-half-inch

screen, manual climate controls, and cloth upholstery.

There is some subtle design flair even here, but Tiguan maintains a certain Teutonic discipline

in ergonomics and styling.

It's an amply proportioned Yank when it comes to roominess, though.

The airy cabin features generously sized front buckets.

And the rear seat is unchallenged in the class for legroom and headroom.

As for that third row: a low, hard cushion, thin, upright backrest, and tight clearances

put it off limits to adults.

The split-folding bench is standard on front-wheel drive Tiguans and a five-hundred-dollar option

on 4Matic versions.

There's actually some usable cargo space behind that third row though, thanks to the

longest body in the segment.

Overall volume is above average, too, although VW needs to work on the effectiveness

of these flimsy seatback releases.

Small-items storage space is more than sufficient.

Merely sufficient describes Tiguan's power off the line.

A small engine that depends on turbo boost isn't the receipt for quick acceleration

away from a stop.

To be fair, this is a shortcoming shared by any number of compact and even midsize crossovers

that team turbo fours with automatic transmissions geared for maximum fuel economy.

The good news here is that after a lazy car length or two, the boost comes on and there's

plenty of muscle for around-town driving and merging and passing at freeway speeds.

Tiguan has a powertrain-stimulating Sport mode, more torque than most in this class,

and a conventional automatic that promotes better throttle response than the continuously

variable transmissions in many competitors.

But this is also among the porkiest vehicles in the competitive set, and that helps keep

mileage ratings in the lower tier of the segment.

Thankfully, there's no escaping the excellence of that MQB platform.

It's a rock-solid foundation that lets VW dial in the feel it thinks appropriate for

the new Tiguan.

What it deems suitable is a soft ride and relaxed handling.

We're onboard with the suspension's impressive ability to absorb bumps without disturbing

the cabin.

But a little more of the agility you get with a Golf -- or even with the first-generation

Tiguan -- would be appreciated.

As it is, the new Tiguan feels every bit the sliced-down Atlas.

It's stress-free and entirely predictable, just not exciting.

It can be more stirring than you'd think off pavement, though, thanks to 4Motion's

multi-terrain settings and a liberal seven-point-nine-inches of ground clearance.

In this class, that's a level of versatility only Jeep and Subaru offer.

The previous Tiguan was premium priced.

This one falls well within the range of the class, which means VW's now giving us plenty

of metal for the money.

It also seems to be addressing something else we Americans crave: dependability.

Along with the Atlas, the new Tiguan comes with a six-year, seventy-two-thousand-mile

bumper-to-bumper warranty.

That's the best transferable coverage in the SUV field and double the bumper-to-bumper

warranty you get on other VWs.

Enhancing Tiguan's value proposition, top safety features are standard beginning with

the SE model and a reasonable eight-hundred-fifty-dollar option for the S.

These include autonomous emergency braking and blind-spot and rear cross-traffic alert.

The SEL adds adaptive cruise control, and the SEL Premium comes with all that, plus

lane-maintaining automatic steering and a surround-view camera.

It also replaces the conventional analog gauges with Volkswagen's jazzy Digital Cockpit.

It's most impressive trick is to display your navigation map front and center.

We've grown fond of this beefed-up Tiguan for the very things it brings to the table

- roominess and a refreshing sense of honest design.

There are faster, better-handling rivals.

More flamboyantly styled ones, too.

But the new Tiguan feels like comfort food.

For more on this and other cars, trucks and SUVs, go to CarPreview.com, and please subscribe

to our CarPreview YouTube channel.

For more infomation >> 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Review and Test Drive - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

Re-upload of MINING IN SEPTEMBER MUINECRAFT PARODY OF SEPTEMBER - Duration: 3:42.

Give me the magnum succ

Give me the magnum succ

For more infomation >> Re-upload of MINING IN SEPTEMBER MUINECRAFT PARODY OF SEPTEMBER - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

LOTTO ACTIVO DATOS (RULETA ACTIVA DATOS 23/09/2017) ANIMALITOS - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> LOTTO ACTIVO DATOS (RULETA ACTIVA DATOS 23/09/2017) ANIMALITOS - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Korean asks Colombian Dad for Daughters Hand in Marriage 콜럼비안 아버지에게 따님과 결혼해도 되는지 여쭤봤어요 - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Korean asks Colombian Dad for Daughters Hand in Marriage 콜럼비안 아버지에게 따님과 결혼해도 되는지 여쭤봤어요 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Cycling without age - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Cycling without age - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Life Hacks || 4 Awesome pencil cutter tricks - Duration: 4:38.

4 Awesome pencil cutter tricks

For more infomation >> Simple Life Hacks || 4 Awesome pencil cutter tricks - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Did the ghost appear in the hotel ?! A scary drama - [RabbitPlay] - Duration: 5:00.

Did the ghost appear in the hotel ?! A scary drama - [RabbitPlay]

For more infomation >> Did the ghost appear in the hotel ?! A scary drama - [RabbitPlay] - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

如何處理對死亡的焦慮 - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> 如何處理對死亡的焦慮 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

MY SEXUALITY EXPLAINED: LABELS & CONFUSION - Duration: 5:49.

whats good

oh my god please unsubscribe right now

*intro music*

hey guys its amanda and welcome back

to my channel today I'm going to be doing a video that's kind of personal

again what's new like literally nothing nothing nothing

so on the Twitter I've been tweeting a lot about how like I'm I talked about

sexuality and I'm always like label sucks for labels I don't have a label

don't label me blah blah blah blah blah and some of you are like but girl you came

out as bi yo shit happens shit freaking happens um so you know

I should use the label straight until I realized I was telling a big lie and

then I'm like bisexual and then I realized maybe I don't fit in that and I

was like fuck labels screw labels who like what what no but but for real like

I find sexuality is such a broad thing and there are so many different labels

that you can use such as gay lesbian bisexual pansexual asexual there's

there's so so many and I'm like okay bisexual I like boys

I like girls but then there's also people that don't identify as a boy or a

girl and I still like them like I will I could be in a relationship with someone

that's non-binary so does that make me pansexual probably but then I'm like

like i feel like im coming out all over again

but when you look at sexuality and you look at labels everyone tries to

like pinpoint themselves in a certain place and once you like overthink it and

once you try and place yourself in all of these different places

just it really fucks you up it really does and for the longest time I would just be like I'm bi I'm

bisexual I like boys I like girls that's it that's all we're just like gonna end

it at that and then at a certain point I was like I only like girl so i was

like am i lesbian but then I was like no I like everyone so am i pans and then

I was like honey like sit your ass down and figure your shit out and then I

realized that why am i trying so hard to fit myself into a label why am I trying

so hard to make myself be under a label like Oh Amanda Wan

she's a bisexual oh Amanda Wan shes lesbian oh Amanda Wan she's this she's that

like who cares I applaud you if you know what your label is I applaud you from

head to fucking toe but not everyone knows their label

not everyone has a label and not everyone wants one I mean like sure it'd

be cool to know exactly what I fall under but I don't know and I don't think

that's something that I should keep on concentrating on like if you ask me what

my sexuality is I'm just gonna legit answer I don't know I like everyone and

I love everyone and I like people's personalities and that's it that's what

my answer would be I can't put myself under a certain thing anymore because

it's just taking a toll on me because I'm always thinking about it I'm always

think about what my label is i'm always thinking about what I should label

myself I'm always thinking about what my sexuality is and I'm always thinking

about these things and like it doesn't matter it really doesn't like for me I

just like everyone I can fall in love with anyone I just like people for their

personality and I don't feel like trying to place myself under a label anymore

because it's like i've been it makes me think too much and that's

this is such an awkward video like I don't even know where it's going but I

just really want to talk about labels because everyone's asking me oh why did

your label change why you're changing your label why don't you like labels why

like it's just stressing me out and it's just so hard because I don't know I

don't know I don't know what I will put my sexuality as and it's stressing me out

it's really stressing me out like if I go on Google right now and I type in like different

sexualities and I read all them I'm gonna be like I fit under all these that

what though like what yeah okay so basically that's

my sexuality I like people that's it that that's what my label is I like

people that's it but I just want you guys to

know that if you don't know what your sexuality is if you don't know what your

label is that's okay and you don't need to figure it out you do not need to if

someone really forces me down and pushes me down and like have something do my

head I will say that I'm pansexual but I don't know if I actually am but that's

the closest thing I could I feel that's the closest thing that I would go by but

anyways this video was all over the place and I was not breathing half of it

but um just to say that labels don't really matter and that you don't need to

have a label and if people think that your sexuality is invalid because you

don't live yourself that's just not right so i hope you guys enjoyed this video if

you did please give it a big thumbs up subscribe below and I'll see you next

time and remember live life don't think twice I'm out of here

For more infomation >> MY SEXUALITY EXPLAINED: LABELS & CONFUSION - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

(เบสโคตรแน่น) V.1🔥 เพลง EDM เพลงแดนซ์2017 [DJ SR REMIX 2017] - Duration: 59:14.

For more infomation >> (เบสโคตรแน่น) V.1🔥 เพลง EDM เพลงแดนซ์2017 [DJ SR REMIX 2017] - Duration: 59:14.

-------------------------------------------

خلف الكواليس نهائي مواهب أمريكا 2017 - أجمل نهائي على الأطلاق - مترجم - - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> خلف الكواليس نهائي مواهب أمريكا 2017 - أجمل نهائي على الأطلاق - مترجم - - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Leon 1.4 TSi 150 pk FR / NIEUW MODEL / 8" Navigatie / Leder-alcantara / 18" bi-color velgen / P - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.4 TSi 150 pk FR / NIEUW MODEL / 8" Navigatie / Leder-alcantara / 18" bi-color velgen / P - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

ニット帽子:引き上げ編み【かぎ針編み】編み図・字幕解説 Front Post Double Crochet Hat / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 37:25.

For more infomation >> ニット帽子:引き上げ編み【かぎ針編み】編み図・字幕解説 Front Post Double Crochet Hat / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 37:25.

-------------------------------------------

Qatar: A Dangerous Alliance

For more infomation >> Qatar: A Dangerous Alliance

-------------------------------------------

[ASMR]Cacao Khao Man Kai カカオ・カオマンガイの作り方 - Duration: 12:55.

Cacao Khao Man Kai

Everybody Cacao〜!∴∵ゞ(´ω`*)

This time, "xocol" provided me this recipe. "xocol" is Chocolate factory of bean to bar.

I used cocoa beans of "xocol".

In preparation for materials, roast cocoa beans. ※This time, the amount will be described in the video overview description section.

Roast is heated for 30 minutes without preheating at 130 ℃.As it is, it heats for 5 minutes without residual heat at 140 ℃.

It is OK if you can crush cacao beans with your fingers(*´ω`)っ

This time we use both cacao husk and cacao nib.

I often wash the cacao husk. I washed it again with water in the water.

Cacao Husk cut the water and use it for soup stock soup.

I make cacao salt flakes.

By my taste, I crushed coarse rock salt randomly, but you can use the fine particles salt.

Blending cacao(70%) : salt(30%).

Divide the cocoa in several ranges in about 20 seconds at the range.

At first I hesitate to put in salt. Is it OK?

Put it in a container etc. and solidify it with a refrigerator.

With this, you can use it anytime.

Salt flavor gives the bitter taste of cacao delicious.

Cacao seasoning

Cacao salt Flakes are finely chopped.

You can use cacao nibs that you roasted before.

Black pepper is more fragrant if you crush the hole.

This is all-purpose. It also goes well with boiled eggs and grilled fish, and was deliciously eaten(*´∇`)ノ

Khao Hom Mali is washed lightly once. Please dry for about 30 minutes.

Coriander roots are washed and used for soup ingredients.

I will use a cacao husk that has been washed out and put in tea packs and used for soup.

Chicken thigh is an important element. This used high-quality and delicious meat.

Cut the protruding fat and skin. I will burn it later.

When the soup boils, it makes it a low heat. Put the meat and heat the pan without lid for 20 minutes.

This soup was really tastyヽ(*´ω`)

Let meat be cut to size that is easy to eat.

I will make Chicken fat. Grill the chicken skin and fat crisply and give out the umami taste.

By the way, this is adding chicken skin only.

I will take out crusts that are crispy.

Snitch food is a chef's privilege.ヾ(。´∀`。)=♪

I ate it with cacao seasoning and it was really tasty(´・∀・o)ノ

Fry garlic and ginger with chicken oil.

It is completion of chicken oil.

I will take out garlic and ginger. Put the rice and stir it.

Measure the soup and put it in a pot.

It is fifteen minutes to add fire with high heat and low heat. . If the soup boils with high heat, make it low heat. When you turn off the fire, steam it for 15 minutes.

Does it look delicious? No, It is delicious.⊂(´ω`⊂ )

Garlic and ginger are crushed with a mortar.

Melt the soy sauce, rice vinegar, and Thai fish sauce into the white sugar and dissolve it.

Add it little by little to the melted cacao and let it emulsify.

It is completion of mixing the materials of the previous.

I will cut something and arrange it.

Cacao Khao Man Kai completed!

Please eat.

Hey, eat ヾ(・∀・)

Of course there are Khao Man Kai for you too.

Let's eat together♪

Let's eat♪

This sauce is perfect for any food.

Rice is delicious〜♪

Rice itself is light but there is umami. The bitterness of spices and cacao will be more delicious.

Taste this juicy chicken with vinegar and supreme sauce with complicated taste intertwined ,,,

I was touched by the deliciousness I have never ever had. I did not expect cacao to suit this dish so much.

Rice is going and sprinkling. Do you want me to get fat?

Delicious. It is different from eating Japanese rice.

Sometimes "Cool" of tomatoes and cucumbers is also good.♪

Good fragrance of coriander is wonderful♪ chicken is also delicious(*´ω`)o

Hey, neighbor. Does it taste good?

Fast!

Well, that was so tasty.

Well, soon ....

Oi-cacao(adding cocoa) fasafasafasa ∴∵ゞ(´ω`*)

Fassa〜 ∴∵ゞ(´ω`*)

Yaah ! ヾ(゚∀゚)ノ゙

And the reality of wiping hands.

Well, I'm afraid of doing oi-cacao first if I can cook well. I will do it on the way(*´ω`)

Oh, dry bitterness of cocoa powder, it is surprisingly nice. It changed a bit.

Wow, it was my first taste and it was really delicious and I was impressed(*´ω`)♪

Thank you for the meal♪

This time, I tried cacao cuisine, I just learned a lot and I learned tremendously.

This seasoning is kept in a refrigerator and used for various dishes.

A new cacao story began.

For more infomation >> [ASMR]Cacao Khao Man Kai カカオ・カオマンガイの作り方 - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

Wirksames Zähneputzen: Vor oder eher nach dem Essen? - Gesundheitsnews - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> Wirksames Zähneputzen: Vor oder eher nach dem Essen? - Gesundheitsnews - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is Your Grandma So Short? - Duration: 2:47.

Your grandma is probably pretty short.

In fact, grandmas all over the world are pretty short.

As they've aged, their cartilage has shrunk, their bones have worn down, and their muscles

have deteriorated; as a result, your grandma has been losing about half an inch of height

each decade since she turned 40.

But even before she started shrinking, your grandma was probably never as tall as she

might have been.

And that's because many grandmas were malnourished as babies, which inhibited their ability to

reach full height later on.

There were lots of reasons for this – historically, many people were chronically short on food,

or lived through famines.

Babies also used to get a lot sicker a lot more often, with illnesses that compromise

the body's ability to absorb nutrients.

Plus, we simply didn't know a whole lot about infant nutrition.

As a result, malnutrition robbed your grandma of somewhere between 2 and 3.5 inches of her

potential height.

OK, maybe not your grandma, but grandmas on average around the world.

The good news is that, thanks to increasing wealth, better vaccines, improved sanitation,

and more nutritional know-how, people of all genders and nationalities have gotten taller

over the past hundred years.

And in some countries, the gains have been huge – men and women in South Korea, for

example, are 6 and 8 inches taller, respectively, than they were a century ago.

That's about the height difference between Ever, our illustrator, and me!

And it's not just about height – well-nourished kids with normal growth have fewer health

problems and an easier time learning, AND go on to make more money than people whose

growth is stunted from malnutrition.

What's more, the populations of most developing countries are still gaining height today;

in fact, there are only a few places where the population has stopped getting taller

in the last few decades: very wealthy countries like the US and Denmark, where almost all

people have enough food to reach their maximum potential height, and very poor countries

like Niger, India, and Papua New Guinea, where people still face major challenges with food

insecurity, disease, and sanitation.

In those places, we're still coming up short.

There is still a lot of progress to be made, which is why the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

partnered with us to make this video.

This year Bill and Melinda Gates created the Goalkeepers report to track the progress of

the U.N.'s Sustainable Development Goals and inspire a new generation of goalkeepers

to hold their leaders accountable and drive action to accelerate progress.

One of those goals is to end stunted growth due to malnutrition by 2030 through a range

of programs designed to address health and nutrition broadly.

But progress is not inevitable and there is still more to be done.

Check out the report by clicking the link in the description box below and learn how

you can become a goalkeeper.

For more infomation >> Why Is Your Grandma So Short? - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Honda Civic Type R

For more infomation >> 2017 Honda Civic Type R

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2017 Honda Civic Type R

-------------------------------------------

Cette femme n'a mangé que des bananes pendant 3 jours. Voici ce qui lui est arrivé ! - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Cette femme n'a mangé que des bananes pendant 3 jours. Voici ce qui lui est arrivé ! - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Cette femme n'a mangé que des bananes pendant 3 jours. Voici ce qui lui est arrivé ! - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny 2: Live Action

For more infomation >> Destiny 2: Live Action

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Root Apps September 2017 - Duration: 3:42.

SCRIPT Hey Guys and Girls, It's me JoshyTek, Rooting

your Android Device comes with many benefits such as tweaking your devices rom and devices

hardware.

If you just rooted or you have been a root user for a while, you may have heard of some

of these apps or you may have not so without wasting any time let's get into the video.

So jumping straight into the first app which is called Substratum.

I just had to include this app on my list because of the amount of customizability it

offers.

You can install theme packs, different boot animations, different font packs, sound packs

and wallpapers.

These can be installed by getting theme packs from the Google Play Store.

I think this app is a must have for any root user just because of it's customizability

it offers.

If you're wondering what theme pack I'm running, I'm using Alined.

The second app on my list is called system app remover.

This app does what it says, it completely wipes system apps that were preinstalled on

your device.

The app also comes with a recycle bin which is useful if you accidently delete a system

app.

The third app on my list is called Easy DPI Changer.

This app allows you to change your screen resolution and DPI of your device.

Using this app can save a lot of battery life as it's essentially rendering the software

in a lower screen resolution and I can guarantee that you could score an extra 1 or 2 hours

of screen on time by using this app, however I would only recommend that you use this app

at your own risk as it could damage your device if the values aren't set correctly.

The second to last app on my list is called Kernel Auditor.

In my opinion this app is highly recommended for root users out there.

Using this app you can essentially check your device's specs, have full control of your

CPU and GPU, change your screen colours, change your I/O Scheduler and the list goes on.

The fifth and last app on my list is L Speed.

Using this app you can tweak your devices hardware to have a better experience.

On the main page of this app, you can change to different profiles, for example, if I wanted

to save battery I can change the profiles to battery and the app will automatically

tweak the kernel to save battery, but that's not it, you can dive in deeper and change

some tweaks in the CPU, Battery and even Internet tweaks, The list goes on.

This app is definitely definitely worth it and it's free from the Google Play Store.

If you want something similar then HEBF Optimizer is another option out there that i would also

recommend.

In my opinion, I think HEBF is more focused on the battery users however in terms of tweaking

and features L Speed has options like Lite Doze Optimization which HEBF doesn't have,

so in my opinion just try both of them, it's based on personal preference on which one

you prefer.

So that does it for this video, If you have any questions about rooting or about anything

just place them down in the comments section below and I will 100% reply to your questions

and all of the apps that I mentioned in this video will be linked in the description so

you can straight away install these apps but apart from that I will see you in next week's

video and um yeah goodbye.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Root Apps September 2017 - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Yudavas - Duration: 6:02.

so anyway pebble and you're going today have a look at this little meter of a

coin yeah this is a coin of the Yadavas no doing a cavity and they were people

who formed an empire between 850 and 1330 something same I mean obviously

they extinguished by the telly Sultan's and at the time they were referred to as

a Sudanese or Sabrina's and they occupied the area of Maharashtra North

Karnataka and part of Madaya Pradesh in India okay

anyway this is a small silver coin these I went about one gram and got a ruler

it's probably so the measurement I have a ruler here mmm

no you're kidding me yeah it's a bear yeah point I of a millimeter I mean no

point it ain't millimeters I mean it's not smallest coins the smallest coin

that you can get from Nepal which is a beard point 0 1 of a gram and I think is

a bit four millimeters I have a small coins you get the vijayangara with she's

the belly which is point zero five grams and two point frame two point four

millimeters so it's a smallest in size but not weight China have a bang man

issued by Jandy which is a bear point zero seven of a gram in weighs four

point eight to five point one millimeters and in the Greek area do you

have the Hemi tetra Tim or Ian's which put one the point 1/2 grams in a way at

5 millimeters in diameter so no one area actually issued small coins all the free

areas where coins originated had small coinage sex sometime or another

anyway this size so it has a line this is supposed to be aligned so that's

supposed to be the Lions bum it's supposed to be its head and this is its

for part or body and you have legs coming down here as you can see is one

there one knee there's a leg coming it yeah should be another linking hearing a

tail should be up there so this is actually not the best meet the coin

small ones so over to other coins here as you can see this one's about four

three two fourth century this is a Naga now wha and this one's a means of sinned

as you can see they were able to engrave an inscription and it's only animal is

more defined this is a cow so the meaning of this coin is quite

poor compared to those two we just spread out at different periods and if

we have a look at the reverse see it's very small it's hard to pick up so we

have an inscription unable to actually read this inscription let's get the

light away bit and there you go so you should actually read Shree Singh na diva

mmm I'm not too sure what those two characters you can see there ah maybe it

is sin and diva but yeah it's a bit hard so that looks like the end of the

inscription maybe there's something there but it's been even not mean to the

war way but as you can see it inscription

actually continues on this way so yeah that is a silver coin are they

yeah davits now these are quite interesting to collect I've only got one

of these but yeah if you're into Indian coins and you have these coins please I

leave a comment down below what you think these are coins alike and also I'd

like to know what the inscription actually how it is written on the Abba

stream that is the obverse side because has inscription of the rulers now and

this line part is the reverse side so let's try and get your closer all right

this one doesn't focus too well

hmm as you can see just looks like a free lumps on the coin that means it

should be fired and replaced with someone else anyway I hope you're like

its kind if you do give it a thumbs up and please subscribe if you're new so I

can show you more numismatic or coin and banknote items from around the world and

some stamps as well thank you bye bye

For more infomation >> Yudavas - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Detector de Metales 07: ¡Moneda de Portugal del siglo XV y más! - Duration: 10:08.

Hi, welcome to a new episode

of my searches with metal detector

I am recording this introduction but have already finished the day

It is a very hot day

It is 10,30 AM and I am finishing

I've been about 3 hours metal detecting today

It has been a very productive day

I hope you like it

If you like please subscribe to the channel

... and like if you like the video. Thanks.

Today finds are different to the ones of the Roman Field

This is a new field

The finds here are more common or "normal", not roman stuff

What a detectorist more likely finds in a field

Random finds from different centuries, normally modern or contemporary

The variety of find is high

and curious

I hope you like enough to see the whole video

Hi, after a while here it is the first find of the day

I am in the shadows 'cause it's very hot

In this small hole I found something

I still don't know what it is

Let's have a look live

It should be right here

It's in my hand!

Wow, look!

Big copper alloy coin

It is very rusty

No design left

Likely a 10 cts coin. Late XIX century

The scratch has been done in the past

Once you have finishes, please, always cover the hole

And leave the surface as it was before

New hole here

It was very difficult, the soil is very hard

When I was cleanig I have seen the find

Can you see it here? It is big

It looks like an ornament of some kind

Bonze ornament

Any idea?

Door ornament maybe?

A new find and it is inside this lump of soil

Let's see...

I can already see it!

It is like a surprise chocolate egg!

2 maravedí coin from Philip II (Spanish King)

Minted in Coruña. 1575-1591

by Sebastián Vázquez

I am in the last shadows trying not to dig under the sun

...and a new find in this small hole!

It is inside this lump

I can already see it

Let's have a closer view

You already can see it too I guess

It is out!

It is bent but I guess it is a coin

It is very thin

Portuguese "Ceitil" XV Century

New, almost surface find

I guess it is a copper alloy object

Small bell for cattle but not copper

Likely modern

A new and very interesting find here!

It is a lead piece

With holes

a button?

What could be the use of this piece?

Soil is hard as rock!

I can barely dig a hole with is heavy stainless Steel spade!

After a big effort I could dig out this relic

It is a typical Navarre Style mint coin

Octogonal 1 maravedí coin S XVI to XVIII

No design in this one

False?

Have a look to this interesting surface find

Here it is!

I guess it is a thimble

Very small thimble

Copper alloy

Very clear sound right here!

Let's try it live?

It is inside this lump

I can't see anything...

Still inside

I can now see it

It is an old bullet shell, or a part of it

Some other I found that day from XIX century civil wars

One it is not shoot

After a while

a new find here

It has the shape of a ring

Copper alloy

Thank you for still be watching this episode

I will be back with a new one in a few weeks

Subscribe if you like

and thank you so much for watching this channel and for your comments

Finds of the day not cleaned

Rubbish... not much!

For more infomation >> Detector de Metales 07: ¡Moneda de Portugal del siglo XV y más! - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to: Annoy Inseong - Duration: 13:19.

(i realized this could sound weird)(basically: make fun of him;;)

Ahjussi, ahjussi! (/Middle-aged man)

after watching it 21748 times it kinda gets cute

JH: What then? (he asks what IS is into nowadays) IS: I've been thinking a lot about this (thing that I'm into)

IS: Our Tinkerbell! (he is the cutest i love him so much)

IS: I've been thinking about them for a while now

JH: So that's what you were writing on that memo (earlier)

HJ: Is that what you said earlier while we were in the waiting room?

HJ: Ahh tinkerbell .. no that's not it

tbh same

heejun needs to stop

IS: There was one reason

IS: There was no reason to meet again

IS: bc a group wasn't fromed

IS: It's just like this... and now me and SJ-hyung are here together (luckily <3)

now I debuted together with Seungjun

IS: And like this we debuted well

IS: So how was my life story?

Inseong + potato = pure happiness

Inseong + potato + toothbrush = HORROR

For more infomation >> How to: Annoy Inseong - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

SEPHORA HAUL l Fenty Beauty, Marc Jacobs, Tarte, Too Faced & More l Malya Tamar - Duration: 7:37.

Wow Wow Wow when I was sure I get is well

Wow when I was you I'm back to my channel

eat sugar Maria here back again in front of their videos for you and as you can

see by the title of this video I'm bringing you make alcohol I haven't done

a makeup haul in a while so I thought why not like doing just a little bit of

something for you guys so before we go further in this video if you are new to

this channel my name is Malia how do hear makeup fashion skincare videos in

this channel so just take one second to subscribe and make sure you in the

notification bell so you want miss my next upload and the future so now let's

get started with this video so like I say I'm just bringing you a few things

that I've purchased from Sephora over the past two weeks I just have the

chance to go there twice so the first one was when we Anna just launched her

makeup line and then I went again on the weeks after that so the first thing that

I picked up was the fancy foundation the first week and I did pick up a ton

September a topic yeah I was the day when we had our lunch your friend Asian

and I also have a full review of full demo with it our wettest already on my

channel so make sure I leave it here for you and gets you on into this channel so

you can you know have an idea or if you have a try the foundation yet you can

have an idea or the foundation yes and I got mine the color 317 and this is the

foundation that I haven't right now and as you can see I do have a flawless work

and I'm still stretching out the foundation guys so I'm not sure I might

come in here and give you an update and the foundation was $24 okay and then

when I went back I weighed again and I did get the mastic by Rihanna mastic

trio and I didn't get mine the color Tim so I got twisted caramel truffle and one

and one is supposed to conceal come talk and I like under three was for $54 let

me show you

this is what they look like and they are the three and this is the highlight one

let me just give you a quick swatch as well this is the highlight shade and

this one is the contour shade and this one is the concealer shade so why not

that I'm just gonna give you a quick mini review I only have the chance to

use them once and I'm I don't know I feel like I'm not I'm not really a big

fan of them that the concealer it's another funny the highlight it's a no-no

from me the only one I can say that I'll like a little bit is just shuffle which

is the contour shade but the other two I'm not to get big fat but again I still

have to play with them a little bit so this is just me giving in my opinion

just by trying them one so I'm definitely gonna try them again before I

give you an update and I also pick up this merch Jacob a gift perfume so this

is the perfume that I use but I have the big one which is almost full I dated

back home so I was like when I was in my office it's only for $20 laptop myself

why not buying this you know just what I'm here by the time I go home I will

get another one so as I can see it's only two small one and yeah each of them

are four milligram and it's for $20 which is not bad and then one cannot

purchase this is one this is one of sample size I did purchase the smaller

size this is the better than sex mascara so I know a lot of people say that they

are really good so I was like let me just try it because I'm looking for a

good foundation and like I said it was $12 and I did use it I like it I think

it's not that bad but I feel like it's not worth the hike

everybody's saying it's the most amazing mascara but I already have it I'll keep

it and he's definitely not that bad so yeah this is how it looks like it's

really small as I can see and it's like and another item that I pick up it's a

palette I'm only like into like nerd so I'm really simple when it comes to

makeup I don't like to do too much and I also have sensitive eyes so I don't

really play too much like on my high so I did get the Tarte went for us of the

sea bulimic soup on palette and this one was ready $36 if I'm not mistaken and

this is how the palettes look like and I'm sorry if you can see my wing light

showing to it and it's a really like good like neutral eye shadow and this is

all the colors looks like and it does have this little cover here and this is

the cover guys I'm really excited to try this one so definitely this is one of

the palette I would like to try in my channel for you guys so I will

definitely like to try this one for you so if you are down definitely let me

know in the comments section or DME and Instagram and by the way you should

follow me in Instagram because that's where I've talked with all my friends

there it's my same name it's Molly yeah Thomas so definitely follow me there

that's her that's what we know everything about me and the last thing I

got is I got this brush and this one is from bareMinerals

and I had some great thing about this brush and I was currently looking for

foundation but because this is the one I use I use a foundation brush which is

myself and I think this ad this one for whites either three dollars or six

dollars but I used to like it and for some reason I don't like it anymore

so since hard great thing about this one so I decided to choose this one and I

think this one it's is the perfecting faced by bare minerals and I think this

one retails for $28 and it's full as small as you can see here so yeah I'm

really excited to try this one and I forgot like I was such a no watch like

I was about to get the bare minimum foundation to so I can use it with this

when I'm tested for you guy but I was so you know worse I didn't have time to do

that but I'll definitely do that um next time for you yep

so yes my love so that's it for this mini haul I've got a few items that I

wanted to show you and definitely let me know doing that I haven't healed yet

definitely let me know if you'd like me to travel video of me trying them home

with you guys so yeah so that's it for this video and definitely subscribe if

you haven't already I really appreciate that and just give me a big thumbs up

and I'll see you in my next video and again I love you thank you so much what

a super I appreciate it and I'll see you in my next video bye bye and stay

beautiful

you

For more infomation >> SEPHORA HAUL l Fenty Beauty, Marc Jacobs, Tarte, Too Faced & More l Malya Tamar - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Dancehall Instrumental Beat | Popcaan Type Beat "Ride" 2017 - Duration: 3:04.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét