Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 27 2017

Season 1 of Netflix's Stranger Things was an instant hit, combining the mystery and

frights of early Stephen King with the adventurous wonder of early Steven Spielberg.

The powerful Eleven is clearly a nod to King's novel Firestarter and its 1984 film adaptation,

while the Spielberg references are absolutely off-the-charts, with at least a half-dozen

visual homages to E.T. alone.

The Duffer Brothers' new classic is so deeply entrenched in 1970s and 1980s sci-fi and horror

nostalgia, in fact, that nearly every scene contains a wink and a nod to one of the show's

many influences.

But the story and characters are so engrossing, a lot of the more obscure references can go

entirely unnoticed.

For example ...

X-Men

In Stranger Things' first episode, Dustin challenges Will to a bike race where the loser

has to give up a comic book of the winner's choosing.

When Will wins, he shouts the exact issue he wants as he rides off:

"Get back here!

I'm gonna kill you!"

"I'll take your X-Men 134!"

1980's X-Men issue 134 is the one where Jean Gray, the X-Men's powerful psychic, becomes

Dark Phoenix, a cosmic being with dangerous and unstable psychic powers.

This reference foreshadows the arrival of Eleven, a girl with some mighty powerful psychic

abilities of her own.

Twin Peaks

In the disturbing final scene of the season, Will excuses himself from dinner to go to

the bathroom, where he vomits up a creepy otherworldly slug.

His reality flickers away and he briefly enters the Upside Down — the scary alternate dimension

he was trapped in all season — as he stares at himself in the mirror above the bathroom

sink.

The implication here is that the ordeal may be over, but he's brought a little bit of

it back with him.

This is similar to the final shot of David Lynch's bizarre TV masterpiece Twin Peaks,

when Agent Dale Cooper smashes his head into a bathroom mirror and cackles maniacally after

escaping the alternate dimension in Twin Peaks: the eerie "Black Lodge."

Alien

Stranger Things is filled with visual references from the Alien franchise, particularly in

the creature design of the Demogorgon.

The most direct reference, however, comes in the final episode of the season, when Nancy

sees Jonathan being pinned to the ground by the creature...

"Go to hell, you son of a bitch!"

It's a gender-swapped reference — with a bit more bite — to the classic scene in

Aliens when Ripley, nuzzled in her power loader, fires off a similar order at the alien Queen

as it slowly approaches Newt ...

"Get away from her, you bitch!"

The Alien references don't stop there: when Joyce finally finds her son Will, after traveling

to the Upside Down, she and Hopper have to pull a large serpent-like creature from his

throat.

This unwanted guest is likely the source of the slug Will pukes up in the finale, making

it eerily reminiscent of the face-huggers from the Alien franchise.

They Live

When the Duffer Brothers have Steve and Jonathan get into a surprisingly brutal back-alley

brawl over the graffiti shaming of Nancy, they're not just capturing two teenage boys

releasing their pent-up frustrations on each other's faces with their fists.

They're also paying homage to the iconic, absurdly drawn-out back-alley battle between

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Keith David in John Carpenter's 1989 classic They Live … except

in Stranger Things, it doesn't take special glasses to see the real threat, and the cops

show up and pry Jonathan off.

Altered States

Stranger Things makes direct visual references to 1980's Altered States with its use of sensory

deprivation tanks, along with other, more subtle nods.

The tanks take a prominent role in the cult science-fiction classic, as William Hurt's

psychologist character uses them — and powerful drugs — to explore the limits of consciousness.

It's much like how Eleven uses the tanks in Stranger Things, both willingly and against

her will, to amplify her psychic powers so she can make contact with The Upside Down.

The Goonies

Towards the end of the season, there's a subtle reference to the scene from The Goonies where

Chunk discovers a walk-in freezer filled with ice cream — and a dead body — in the Fratelli's

basement ...

"They got Pralines and Cream, and they got Mississippi Mud, and they got Chocolate Eruption!"

In Stranger Things, Dustin similarly discovers a refrigerator filled with pudding cups the

lunch lady was hoarding — but no dead body — in his school's cafeteria, and actor Gaten

Matarazzo delivers his lines a lot like Chunk ...

"I knew she was hoarding it.

I knew it.

Always lying, saying she's out.

Bald-faced liar.

Mike!

I found the chocolate pudding!"

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Easter Eggs You Missed In Stranger Things Season 1 - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Exploring Identity | Spoken Word Poetry | By: Poetic Daisy - Duration: 1:23.

Exploring Identity

People have always said be yourself and left it at that,

But no one ever mentioned that you would have to combat

People saying who you were or who you're not,

And that you've changed so you need to stop What you're doing.

Young Adulthood is a time for pursuing Your true identity.

I can embrace masculinity Or I can choose to be more classy.

This is the time to explore it as we Walk through our everyday maze,

We are finally able to cut through the haze Of identities given to us, from above, handed

down.

We can be around The types of people who give us joy,

And boy You might have some rough patches

Wondering if everything catches Up in the end.

You may lose friends, Simply grown apart

Because you only had things in common when your heart

Was in the wrong place.

You might decide you like make-up on your face

And that's ok, try it if you like it, if you don't it's not for you,

You're on a journey to find out who You really are, what you like and what you

don't, But everyone and everything won't

Stick.

Take what fits You, what you decide you want to be

And live life free With your own self-formed identity.

The End.

For more infomation >> Exploring Identity | Spoken Word Poetry | By: Poetic Daisy - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Couple who used to be homeless opens coffee shop - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Couple who used to be homeless opens coffee shop - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

لاعب كرة قدم يفاجئ الحكام بصوت خيالي - تجارب الاداء ذو فويس 2017 | مترجم - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> لاعب كرة قدم يفاجئ الحكام بصوت خيالي - تجارب الاداء ذو فويس 2017 | مترجم - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

So... i found this on DeviantArt - Duration: 0:50.

I barely enter deviantart...

and I already find this shit ...

appreciate..

that... beautiful "drawing"

Appreciate that masterpiece dude..

these things, what are they? pure garbage. (sarcasm)

THIS ... this is the art that is needed here.

these, are the types of artists that are required (?)

are the ones who really need deviantart

do you understand me or not?

(Dat Background music)

how far?..

I will be the only deviantart beginner who starts .... "well" the job?

(low quality image) look at this handmade drawing

It is better made

(drop is coming)

b- but .. why people insist on using bases

and make recolors ??

(high signs of despair) w- why??

W- why do they exist ??

W- why do they do it?

(very questionable voice ..) w- why?!

WHY?!

For more infomation >> So... i found this on DeviantArt - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Police need your help: Attempted car theft caught on camera - Duration: 0:17.

For more infomation >> Police need your help: Attempted car theft caught on camera - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Youngstown murder suspect asks for translators, to represent herself - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Youngstown murder suspect asks for translators, to represent herself - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Autárquicas 2017: Arruada em Olhão | ESQUERDA.NET - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Autárquicas 2017: Arruada em Olhão | ESQUERDA.NET - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

하비의 유언 [한글자막] (워킹데드 시즌3 에피소드5) - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> 하비의 유언 [한글자막] (워킹데드 시즌3 에피소드5) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Red Cross prepares help for Maria evacuees - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Red Cross prepares help for Maria evacuees - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Adidas Connection To NCAA Investigation - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> The Adidas Connection To NCAA Investigation - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Jade of Yesteryear Purple and Green Jade Butterfly Ring - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Jade of Yesteryear Purple and Green Jade Butterfly Ring - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Elena Of Avalor Magic Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 109 - Rico Media - Duration: 16:11.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thanks!

I

Feel sorry for you Princesa why you

I used to hike to these mountains rooked looks like he's having a bad day, then let's not make it worse okay

Hey, how about we go through the waterfall this time?

Oh, yeah

That's right, no one beats me in a funny face war no day into the stream carries the red hot anger away

Stay calm

Oh

Sorry my sister built this new kind of chair, but it's a little squeaky

Go on but by a majority of the entire Grand Council

Okay, he means we have to vote on what to do oh

And I say we throw them on stir out about well, since I'm on Fuego only rumbles

When sure oka is angry has anybody asked him why he's so upset

Him, there is no talking to a monster, but it only has a little squeak. Why not try and fix it

exactly I

Would never throw something up before trying to fix it first

So why should we throw out Taraka before trying to fix that problem hmm? I see no harm in trying

Unless a roast sir, but if you want to give it a try go for it

It's a friendly visit cave not an invasion, but your grandfather said it was too dangerous to go there alone. Oh

Although that princess

He's booby-trapped a perimeter callback folder Gabe, it's just a hole

It could be a booby trap disguised as a whole you can put that away

Hello anybody home

Signora I thought you were a chair, so I look like a chair to you no no no, let's start over. I'm princess

I told you kids to stay away. Okay, okay?

I

Had it all under control obviously

We should throw him out of the kingdom before someone else gets hurt

I don't think he'd hurt anyone how do you know? I just have a feeling Elena feelings are important. I?

Understand how you feel Alena, but nobody attacks my familia and gets away with it

Charaka has to go you

Didn't even look at it

I'm sorry. It's just not a good

wait

Where did you get that from one of my friends?

They're getting them from the Mont Wagle not the one with the angry rock monster. That's the one nice knowing you Skylar

Can I have an S when you're gone? Oh sorry Princesa? Wish I could help?

Okay, let's go

Thanks, Elena. I'm sorry. I voted against you. It's okay, Naomi

I get it you have to do what you thought was right that even if we don't always agree

And as your friend. There is no way I am letting you go alone Luna. Say what uh-huh last thing

I'm gonna do is go anywhere near

You keep talking and only one will come out

I've got more once the rocks think you do did he say you could take them

She didn't say we couldn't and he's a monster well. Just because he's different doesn't make him monster

Stay calm stay cool

He named his rocks

Well most people don't treat me with that kind of respect well

They should when people look at me all day see is a monster

Just because I made a rock doesn't mean I don't have feelings

So

You're not a bad guy after all

You just have serious anger management issues yes, but I'm working on that you know breathing exercises

Gardening the saint meditating setting me up for a sneak attack

Trying to help oh he's getting angry

I'll save you princess

It's okay guys it's gonna be okay, sorry they just make me so

This is Tommy

I have an idea your majesty

We can build a barricade to divert the lava away from the school that to do it here. It comes

Ready back

My husband my friends we've got to help her oka, how?

Feel better guys

Can cool the lava down like I did you guys if I stay cool

Oops, uh, we've still got a problem look

We saved the school, but the lava is headed straight for the village we have to get more water, there's no time

The law is coming everyone get back

I can stop this long

Speak Wow

He's too cool

Really did

Ready

Aha there she is princess Elena disobeyed our vote and took matters seems to her oh ah

But sometimes the heart knows best Francisco. She has a point just saying

I'll tell you what I will next time. I'll do what the council decides

Princess Elena I

Thought my only friends in the world were my rocks

But um looks like I was wrong for a special princess rough on the outside

but beautiful on the inside just

like you

While retreat

No, thanks at whele

To mind keeping it down. I'm trying to take a nap over here. Oh, sorry Skylar

This is my first time at kinga Isabel oh

I think I'm ready. Thank you

Okay, I know all the kings I've read up on their kingdoms

I have my royal gifts, but you have a vacation to get to come on Skyler. What about my vacation?

She'll be fine Francis school

Okay, just remember. We're doing this

Vacation

Well king Joaquin of carissa I'm so glad you could join us

I am King Lawler's from Mars Ric and I am King Raja of Nepal now

It's an honor to be at the end of the retreat

Last year he gave us a summer castle and the year before that we got our very own private island

I wonder what you give us this year wooden

Works every time he did that to all of us on our first time at the retreat the joke never gets old

Sure doesn't Roger lark feast was he calling a beast Schuyler is not a beast he's a jack one

Yeah, I know. I got a zoo full of them. Uh-huh just dandy if you're gonna be a pirate Rita ladies are schools

No, why would I build a school?

I graduated years ago as far as you know how about giving us a tour of the island Hector hey?

More beautiful than I remember like hopefully nice, okay, stop worrying Francisco

Let me know oh well, I can't let such a cozy chair go to waste

And this little milk, I like to copy there oh, sorry

Liza pan you sit there

Hector there's my throne well. We must have forgotten to set one out for you Elena

Bring her another chair

Princess, but see royal gifts are not distributed until the end of the retreat. Oh, I'm sorry

I didn't know your Majesties the buffet is served

Well, that's what I thought until he gave me a private island

That's what you get when you follow King Hector's lead if you want to be in Hector's

Just

You'll get what you need if you pull my lead

Who is up for another round escape shooting yes. We are I guess I am too

That come quick

Post what?

Doesn't make any sense my family, and I saw a whole pod on the voyage here

But they were friendly does that look friendly to you. We should think this to Hector also

Let me get it straight what you're saying is you don't want my new sea blaster ship

Let's start planning that attack glad you agree

Whoo over there

See those cracks except except when when the female MARPOL succumbs to shore to lay her eggs

It says here that baby Marcos's get very upset. They're separated from their mother pinned after it hatched no

Look you're young a baby is with it's not your it's happy like that one. Oh

Sir Kings, it's just a baby

Come on oh did you see the margosa?

King Hector wait Oh

Back so soon you have to stop yet lyza pan

Do you think I'm wrong of course not Raja nadir you've never been wrong about anything beneath it

Not yet

Maybe we should go back the other way wait

There she's trapped in those roots that would explain why the babies alone?

Okay boot I am forced to use the most powerful weapon at my disposal your claws my mouth

Now

It's a baby

The baby users of threatened Awards um yeah, this will make it that much easier to capture for my aquarium

So he supported done drag event

Are they doing it

I'm sorry princess, huh?

Does it matter we're too late?

I'll get us to shore I

Should have listened to you from the beginning early perhaps. I've spent so much time following Hector's lead. I forgot that true

Leadership is about standing up for what you believe is right do after they fail. What's that try again?

I'll need your help

Look at that whoa I thought the sea blaster was indestructible. I have a plan

Dad about the creature med patch out my ship at once

What do you think you're doing freedom I got away from that crack

Is now

You are a chef you might want to get off your ship to its sea

Oh

I'm glad we don't have to listen to one very good who would like some a valoran chocolate

I know you do well. I certainly do

Thank you

For more infomation >> Elena Of Avalor Magic Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 109 - Rico Media - Duration: 16:11.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C4 Cactus 1.6 BlueHDi Shine/ 14%/Btw aftrekbaar - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën C4 Cactus 1.6 BlueHDi Shine/ 14%/Btw aftrekbaar - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

La Crosse police arrest man in heroin overdose death - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> La Crosse police arrest man in heroin overdose death - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 308 PREMIERE 1.6 THP 125PK | NAVI | CLIMA | LMV | PANORAMA |VERWACHT - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 308 PREMIERE 1.6 THP 125PK | NAVI | CLIMA | LMV | PANORAMA |VERWACHT - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 3008 1.6 165PK, EAT6 GT-LINE, NAVI, XENON, CLIMATE - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 3008 1.6 165PK, EAT6 GT-LINE, NAVI, XENON, CLIMATE - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.3-16V VVT-I SOL * Lichte zijschade * - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.3-16V VVT-I SOL * Lichte zijschade * - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

[CNCTV] 가상 커플은 진짜 커플에 이길 수 없나 - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> [CNCTV] 가상 커플은 진짜 커플에 이길 수 없나 - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

[CNCTV] '주간아' B1A4, 도니코니도 들었다 놨다 '연륜돌'로 컴백 [종합] - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> [CNCTV] '주간아' B1A4, 도니코니도 들었다 놨다 '연륜돌'로 컴백 [종합] - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

How Filipino Men Mourn

For more infomation >> How Filipino Men Mourn

-------------------------------------------

Scenario B - Duration: 5:09.

In this video I'm going to take you through the second new scenario, Scenario B.

Lets first take a look at Redmond Elementary.

This is the current boundary for Redmond Elementary School.

This is the draft boundary.

The draft boundary shifts some students to North Redmond Elementary

in addition while the school maintains their Intervention Center,

the Quest program will no longer be housed at Redmond Elementary.

This is the current boundary for Mann Elementary.

This is the draft boundary.

At Mann Elementary School some students are moved to Einstein Elementary School.

Mann maintains their Learning Center program in this scenario.

This is the current boundary for Rockwell Elementary School.

This is the draft boundary.

At Rockwell Elementary the proposed boundary change shifts current students

to North Redmond Elementary and Rockwell receives some students from Einstein.

Rockwell will have a Quest program in this scenario.

North Redmond Elementary School is one of our new elementary schools

and will be receiving students from Redmond, Dickinson, Rockwell and Einstein Elementary Schools.

North Redmond will also have a choice school program.

This is the current boundary for Einstein Elementary.

This is the draft boundary.

Einstein will be receiving students from Mann and Dickinson Elementary schools

and will be shifting students to North Redmond and Rockwell.

This is the current boundary for Wilder Elementary School.

This is the draft boundary. Wilder Elementary School will be shifting

students to Redmond Ridge East Elementary.

Wilder will have a quest program in this scenario.

Redmond Ridge East Elementary is our second new elementary school.

The school will be receiving students from Wilder, Rosa Parks,

and Dickinson Elementary Schools. In addition Redmond Ridge East will have a Quest program.

This is the current boundary for Rosa Parks Elementary School.

This is the draft boundary.

In this scenario some students at Rosa Parks Elementary move to Redmond Ridge East Elementary.

Rosa Parks will maintain their Learning Center Program and Quest Program in this scenario.

This is the current boundary for Dickinson Elementary.

This is the draft boundary.

Dickinson Elementary shifts students to North Redmond,

Einstein and Redmond Ridge East Elementary Schools.

Dickinson maintains their Learning Center Program in this scenario.

This is the current boundary for Alcott Elementary.

This is the draft boundary.

Alcott maintains their current boundary.

Alcott will have a limited Quest program in this scenario.

In addition to changing elementary school boundaries, middle school boundaries also are changing.

Middle school boundaries are no longer based on elementary school feeder patterns.

In this scenario the east portion of the Redmond area

is divided with boundaries running east and west.

Currently Redmond, Mann, Rockwell and Einstein students attend Redmond Middle School.

In this scenario Redmond, Mann, Rockwell, portions of North Redmond

and portions of Einstein will attend Redmond Middle School.

Redmond Middle School will not house a Quest program in this scenario.

Redmond maintains their Transition Center program.

Currently Wilder, Rosa Parks, Dickinson and

Alcott Elementary School students attend Evergreen Middle School.

In this scenario Dickinson, Alcott and portions of North Redmond will attend Evergreen.

Evergreen will also serve their own Quest students and Quest students from

either Redmond Middle School or the Eastlake Learning Community.

Evergreen maintains their Transition and Intervention Center programs.

Evergreen will house a district choice school program.

Redmond Ridge Middle School is our new middle school. Wilder, Rosa Parks,

Redmond Ridge East and portions of Einstein Elementary School students will attend Redmond Ridge Middle School.

Redmond Ridge will serve their own Quest students

and Quest students from either Redmond Middle School or the Eastlake learning community.

Redmond Ridge will also have a transition center program.

Finally in this scenario, some future high school students will shift from Eastlake to Redmond High School.

These changes will impact students entering ninth grade 2019-2020 school year.

There are no high school program changes.

For more infomation >> Scenario B - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Alphabet Detective 3 : An ABC Guess the letter game - Duration: 5:58.

Okay alphabet detectives. We have missing animals from the zoo.

Some letter took all the bugs from the alphabet zoo.

Which letter could have taken all the bugs?

look closely.

hmmm. Bugs are tiny.

You have to look carefully.

Did you guess the letter B?

Then you're right!

Look, the letter B is covered with bugs.

The letter B make the "b" sound.

Like bug.

Okay, next case.

Some letter took a fox from the zoo.

Fox

Who could have taken the fox?

Hmmm. Which letter was it? Look closely.

Anybody have a fox?

Did you guess the letter F?

Then you're right!

There's the fox.

It's wrapped around him.

Fox begins with the letter F.

Some letter took a cat from the zoo.

Who could have taken a cat?

A cat usually leaves claw marks if you try to take one.

hmmm. Look closely.

Did you guess the letter C?

Then you're right!

The letter C can make the "c" sound.

Like in cat.

Can you guess which letter took the dog?

What sort of letter would steal a dog?

Unbelievable.

Look closely.

Did you guess the letter D?

Then you're right!

Look! There's the dog on it's head.

The letter D makes the "d" sound.

Like in dog.

Next case

We have missing bats.

Somebody took the bats!

What is a zoo without bats?

Who could have taken the bats?

look closely.

That letter looks kind of funny.

Did you guess the letter B?

Then you're right!

The letter B has bats under it's hat!

The letter B makes the "b" sound.

Like in bat.

Okay. Next case.

Some letter took the hen from the alphabet zoo.

Who could have taken the hen?

Now there's no eggs because the hen has been taken.

Which letter would do such a thing?

That letter looks like it's holding eggs.

Did you guess the letter H?

Then you're right!

Oh and look. There's the hen as well.

The letter H makes the "h" sound.

Like in hen.

Next case.

We have a case of missing pigs.

Some letter took the pigs from the zoo.

Who could have taken the pigs? Oh those poor pigs.

Look closely.

Do you see any pigs?

Did you guess the letter P?

Then you're right!

Look there's the pigs.

He's hiding them in the box.

The letter P makes the "p" sound.

Like in pig.

Some letter took the yak.

Can you believe that?

Who could have taken the yak?

What would you do with a yak?

hmmm.

Look closely.

Did you guess the letter Y?

Then you're right.

Why did you do it Y?

Yak begins with the letter Y.

Okay. Here's the final missing animal.

Can you guess which letter took the ram?

Look closely.

Wait! Who is this?

It's the robot R again.

oh no.

Oh my goodness.

The robot R just stole the ram.

uggh! get away!

Get away from us.

Can you believe that?

The letter R makes the "r"

Like in ram.

Wow, just look at all these guilty letters.

Good job finding them. You are an alphabet detective.

Thanks for your help!

Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on catching more letters.

For more infomation >> Alphabet Detective 3 : An ABC Guess the letter game - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

How To Sell Products Online

For more infomation >> How To Sell Products Online

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> How To Sell Products Online

-------------------------------------------

City employee off the job after racist Facebook post - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> City employee off the job after racist Facebook post - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> City employee off the job after racist Facebook post - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny 2: Live Action

For more infomation >> Destiny 2: Live Action

-------------------------------------------

Alphabet Detective 3 : An ABC Guess the letter game - Duration: 5:58.

Okay alphabet detectives. We have missing animals from the zoo.

Some letter took all the bugs from the alphabet zoo.

Which letter could have taken all the bugs?

look closely.

hmmm. Bugs are tiny.

You have to look carefully.

Did you guess the letter B?

Then you're right!

Look, the letter B is covered with bugs.

The letter B make the "b" sound.

Like bug.

Okay, next case.

Some letter took a fox from the zoo.

Fox

Who could have taken the fox?

Hmmm. Which letter was it? Look closely.

Anybody have a fox?

Did you guess the letter F?

Then you're right!

There's the fox.

It's wrapped around him.

Fox begins with the letter F.

Some letter took a cat from the zoo.

Who could have taken a cat?

A cat usually leaves claw marks if you try to take one.

hmmm. Look closely.

Did you guess the letter C?

Then you're right!

The letter C can make the "c" sound.

Like in cat.

Can you guess which letter took the dog?

What sort of letter would steal a dog?

Unbelievable.

Look closely.

Did you guess the letter D?

Then you're right!

Look! There's the dog on it's head.

The letter D makes the "d" sound.

Like in dog.

Next case

We have missing bats.

Somebody took the bats!

What is a zoo without bats?

Who could have taken the bats?

look closely.

That letter looks kind of funny.

Did you guess the letter B?

Then you're right!

The letter B has bats under it's hat!

The letter B makes the "b" sound.

Like in bat.

Okay. Next case.

Some letter took the hen from the alphabet zoo.

Who could have taken the hen?

Now there's no eggs because the hen has been taken.

Which letter would do such a thing?

That letter looks like it's holding eggs.

Did you guess the letter H?

Then you're right!

Oh and look. There's the hen as well.

The letter H makes the "h" sound.

Like in hen.

Next case.

We have a case of missing pigs.

Some letter took the pigs from the zoo.

Who could have taken the pigs? Oh those poor pigs.

Look closely.

Do you see any pigs?

Did you guess the letter P?

Then you're right!

Look there's the pigs.

He's hiding them in the box.

The letter P makes the "p" sound.

Like in pig.

Some letter took the yak.

Can you believe that?

Who could have taken the yak?

What would you do with a yak?

hmmm.

Look closely.

Did you guess the letter Y?

Then you're right.

Why did you do it Y?

Yak begins with the letter Y.

Okay. Here's the final missing animal.

Can you guess which letter took the ram?

Look closely.

Wait! Who is this?

It's the robot R again.

oh no.

Oh my goodness.

The robot R just stole the ram.

uggh! get away!

Get away from us.

Can you believe that?

The letter R makes the "r"

Like in ram.

Wow, just look at all these guilty letters.

Good job finding them. You are an alphabet detective.

Thanks for your help!

Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on catching more letters.

For more infomation >> Alphabet Detective 3 : An ABC Guess the letter game - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

CatDany ▪ Hello (feat. Nora Sunstrider) - Duration: 2:28.

Adthea, Hello! How are you?

mkay

That was almost like a song or something

I do like singing. I'm just bad at it.

♪ Adthea, Hello! ♪

♪ How are you? ♪

♪ Adthea, Hello! ♪

♪ How are you? ♪

That was almost like a song or something

I do like singing. I'm just bad at it.

Oh my god. Oh nooooo~

I will also get horribly drunk and puke on my own shoes

(but that's fucking worth it, okay?)

I do like singing. I'm just bad at it.....

♫ dududu ♫

Adthea, Hello!

How are you?

Adthea, Hello

How are you...

Thank you for listening! ❤ Check out the description!

For more infomation >> CatDany ▪ Hello (feat. Nora Sunstrider) - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna - Ambar lügt Luna und Simon an [S2E78] Deutsche Untertitel Einschalten - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna - Ambar lügt Luna und Simon an [S2E78] Deutsche Untertitel Einschalten - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

FEMA Disaster Recovery Center opening in Nueces County - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> FEMA Disaster Recovery Center opening in Nueces County - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Wonder Woman (7 Second Review) - Duration: 0:08.

One of the best DC films to date.

Gal Gadot shows that being smart and strong is the best kind of sexy.

Go check it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét