Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2017

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round, round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish

swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish

All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep

beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep

All through the town

The windows on the bus go up and down

Up and down, Up and down

The windows on the bus go up and down

All through the town

The seat on the bus goes squeak, squeak, squeak

squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak

The seat on the bus goes squeak, squeak, squeak

All through the town

The monkey on the bus goes giggle, giggle, giggle

giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle

The monkey on the bus goes giggle, giggle, giggle

All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round, round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town

For more infomation >> Red Wheels on the Bus | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes & Songs for Kids by Little Treehouse S03E148 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Uğur KARAKULLUKÇU: "Galatasaray Tolga Ciğerci'ye Kralıık Önemli Değil Dedirtiyorsa..." - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Uğur KARAKULLUKÇU: "Galatasaray Tolga Ciğerci'ye Kralıık Önemli Değil Dedirtiyorsa..." - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Zig & Sharko - Jobs -Everyday Life Full Compilation HD cartoon for kids 2017 #1 - Duration: 21:53.

Zig & Sharko - Jobs -Everyday Life Full Compilation HD cartoon for kids 2017 #1

Zig & Sharko - Jobs -Everyday Life Full Compilation HD cartoon for kids 2017 #1

Zig & Sharko - Jobs -Everyday Life Full Compilation HD cartoon for kids 2017 #1

For more infomation >> Zig & Sharko - Jobs -Everyday Life Full Compilation HD cartoon for kids 2017 #1 - Duration: 21:53.

-------------------------------------------

YTP Sam & Max Collab blind commentary - Duration: 9:47.

warning this video contains coarse language how's it going everybody my

name is Billy and it is time for another video it's been a little while since my

last video and my computer is had issues oh my gosh

I don't even know it just doesn't want to work for me so I haven't been able to

upload anything but yeah anyway in today's video I'm going to be watching a

YTP or youtube poop this one was requested to me by a

youtuber named Teppie this is his YTP and he wanted me to react to this so

yes of course I'll be happy to I've seen some of Teppies YTPS in the in the

past most of them are related to Zootopia this one looks like it's going

to be a different one so um yeah the name of this video is the Sam & Max

collab who is Sam and who is max I'm I don't even know

but I'm eager to find out so no further ado let's get into it alright let's get

into this in three two one play

all right is that pyrocynical?

ok we are starting with the loudness

what is this?

it's demonic

save me now

????what have I gotten myself into

no more yes I agree please just no more okay here we go people

here we go oh no the loud noises our back

takes a special care sociopath to carry

off a maroon velvet cape yeah this is a show that I haven't seen

what do you f...ing gay well damn

oh my god geez

I wasn't ready for that

rest in peace what is that oh s.. what is that well that just burns me up oh

damn literally what that he can say right cuz he got to go first

ok there goes the bunny

what?

rest in peace bunny

what okay

the show looks like an old show I want to watch it maybe maybe not

that's some great advice

I don't know what to say

that sounds very creepy

I'm a lost for words

what is going on can someone help me please

let me get it okay pencil Oh lovely I would love a pizza right now no that

ear rape warning coming up

no that

is not okay you cannot do that to me my hearing is gone I don't do anymore

ear rape I'm afraid now okay okay we're good we're good people

no we're not we're not good I stand corrected

Teppie what is it about the ear rape that you like

what a lovely conversation how will your rustled up the mad Espeon and took us

for a spin on a cute little funhouse car do you say there are lesbians don't say

this but we owe you one what was the face

bad language

wow it's just too much

so many insults

ok

well done

oh my god it's over I can breathe and I can talk about this oh my god

dear lord that was loud oh my goodness that was incredibly loud and my hearing

went south for the winter I don't even know good gracious um yeah

wow this YTP I liked it it was it was different it was like it wasn't like the

normal Zootopia that I would see and I like that Teppie is taking a different

approach like with different stuff like Zootopia and that is totally good to do

YTPs but you know I like how there is other stuff as well it's it's

really good and I really like the fact that um two people collab together to

work on a white YTP and I think that's just awesome but yeah the ear rape in

this was just oh it was incredibly high and my hearing cannot take it I mean my

goodness people I'm I'm getting old I can't I can't have that all right I've

gotta say it many parts in the video I had a bit of trouble hearing the

dialogue scenes with this talking with Sam and Max um I'm guessing that's

what the names off but um when they were talking it was kind of hard to hear at

some points so in the video I am sorry if you guys couldn't hear what they were

saying because everything was so quick there was loud jumps and then there was

quiet and it was kind of difficult for me to hear and pick up on what was said

I don't know if that's just me I probably have bad hearing but yeah I

just noticed that as I was watching it was definitely short but it had a lot of

stuff for the time that I was on I didn't know the shirt that the YTP

was based on um so I didn't quite understand what was really going on like

as if it was like Zootopia or something I would have known it would have

probably been a bit more funnier to me but um yeah because I didn't quite know

was not as funny as it would normally be but that doesn't mean I didn't like it I

did like this ytp I think I've lost my brain because I don't know

I don't I got I lost my brain and my stock but yeah guys I hope you enjoyed

this video and to Teppie and also Dankal4 well done on working on this like

whether you both work together on this I think that's really awesome yeah I like

the editing the editing is really good how you can put stuff together and we

brought back the old means that the idubbbz memes oh like the gay meme and

that they're all they're mean and i mememememe a me why is that back I

don't understand to me in my opinion I think the idubbbz means that I'm pretty

over use now I've heard them way too many times and I just think they've run

their course in my opinion and I just don't find them

that funny but that's just me anyway you know other people would probably find

humor and the idubbbz memes but it's just not my cup of tea anyway I would

love to see some new memes I know that there are a lot more new ones out there

and I think um some of the new ones aren't quite funny but yeah guys that's

just me in my boring opinion yeah great work to Dankal4 and also Teppie you

guys are awesome at creating YTPS in my opinion anyway I really like the

ytp is that good I'm looking forward to more YTPS

in the future and also Zooshitia I am looking forward to that that should be

good I think I'm gonna leave it here guys I hope you all enjoyed this video

feel free to leave a like if you enjoyed it and make sure to check out Teppies

and also Dankal4 Channel and I hope you'll have a wonderful fantastic

day original link will be in the description below and my name is Billy and

billy is now out take care guys bye

For more infomation >> YTP Sam & Max Collab blind commentary - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

好友互整Impractical Jokers-史上最惡劣的棒球狂粉 (中文字幕) - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> 好友互整Impractical Jokers-史上最惡劣的棒球狂粉 (中文字幕) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Оладьи на кефире. Пышные оладушки с яблоками. - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Оладьи на кефире. Пышные оладушки с яблоками. - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

காமெடி நடிகர்களின் உண்மையான மகன்கள் யார் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil News - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> காமெடி நடிகர்களின் உண்மையான மகன்கள் யார் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil News - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ #1 | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & YETKİN ETKİN | Youtube - Duration: 16:36.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ #1 | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & YETKİN ETKİN | Youtube - Duration: 16:36.

-------------------------------------------

MTV đi câu cá vui thật. câu được nhiều cá lắm - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> MTV đi câu cá vui thật. câu được nhiều cá lắm - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Indian bride inspired look | แต่งหน้าเป็นเจ้าสาวอินเดีย - Duration: 6:39.

hello, everyone I am back. :)

today, I am going to show you how I do this intense make up look, inspried by indian bride make up

because for me, I would want my bride make up version to be more interesting and different

If you want to know how I make this work, just keep on wacthing

I starting of by apply eye primer all over my eye lids

this step is really important to help increase stay power of your eyeshadow and make it last all day

after that, I apply blue eyeshadow on my eyelids

in this step you don't need to be precise

just don't bring it up over your eye crease too high

than I use blending brush, blend out the edge of bule eyeshadow

after that, I going to define the depth of the eye

by apply black eyeshadow on the outter V of the eye

then blend out the harsh edge

next, I apply gold cream eyeshadow on the eyelid (cut crease)

this will intensify the different of eyeshadow on the eyelid and upper crease area

then I use black and blue eyeshadow to blend the edge of gold eyeshadow out

so it won't left the harsh line

next, I apply silver glitter on top of gold eyeshadow

acually it's glitter mascara but I don't have any glitter eyeshadow, so this will do.

then use the finger blend the glitter on the gold eyeshadow evenly

next step is drawing eyeliner.

I draw eyeliner longer than usual and also wing out the tail

then move to skin makeup

I apply face primer all over my face

this step is also important to bride face makeup

because we would want our makeup last the whole day

and not get oily or greasy during the day

then apply foundation on my skin

using the foundation that have really high coverage, high staying power

and also high mattifying power

mix with a little bit of the dewy foundation

to bring back the skin-like finish

this can help the foundation blend out easier on skin

and also help the foundation stay on your face smoothly the whole day

after that apply concealer on the area that needed extra cover

for me most of it is the under eyes area

and a little bit of spots all over my face

personally, I prefer using my finger to blend out concealer

but you can also use brush or make up sponge depend on what you like

next step I am going to set everything with power

by using translucent powder so it won't change the color of foundation

mostly, I concentrate on under eyes area

because I layer up concealer and foundation on that area

so it tend to move and wear off easier than other area

than I apply blue cream eyeshadow on the my lower lash line

then I apply blue eyeshadow on top of it and blend out

after that I found that using only blue eyeshadow on lower lash line

is a little bit too much

so I decied to apply gold cream eyeshadow

on the inner part to the middle part of the lower lash line

then apply silver giltter on top

now move to eyebrow

I start with using eyebrow pencil draw the outline

then fill in with eyebrow powder

or brown eyeshadow on top

after I put on false lashes

this step is going to be a little bit scary

by line the water line with black eyeliner pencil

for define my eyes even more

then the mascara step

I apply mascara lightly on the upper eye lashes

to make the false lashes blend with my real lashes

and also apply mascara on the lower lashes

next step, I am going to add more definition to my face structure

starting with contouring my nose

using bronzing powder on both side of my nose to create illution of shadow

then I apply highlight on the area that should be pop out

such as nose bridge, highest point of cheek bones

cupid's bow of my lips and also chin area

then I contouring my face using bronzing powder

on the natural face shadow area

this step is very important to defind your face structure

especially under the flash light, the defination of your face can be wash out easily

after that I apply blush-on on the apple of my cheeks

I will apply it a little bit heavy than usaul

so I still have some color left on my cheek under the flash light of photograping

Lastly, I use the pink lipstick all over my lips

so that is it. How I do make up for this indian bride inspired look

now we got one of the make up look that can't use in daily life (haha)

please leave me a comment what do you think about this look

or if you find this make up tutorial helpful and can adapt it to use in your own style

please share it with me

see you in the next video. bye~~~~

For more infomation >> Indian bride inspired look | แต่งหน้าเป็นเจ้าสาวอินเดีย - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | 24 SPOR GECESİ GS GÜNDEMİ | HALUK YÜREKLİ & GÖKHAN DİNÇ | Youtube - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | 24 SPOR GECESİ GS GÜNDEMİ | HALUK YÜREKLİ & GÖKHAN DİNÇ | Youtube - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

11 FFUN Stories about Tekken #7 by. FFun - Duration: 10:57.

'This content in translated&subtitled by the Gyeonggi-do Creator Support Program.'

이 콘텐츠는 '경기도 1인 크리에이터 사업'의 '글로벌 영상콘텐츠 재제작 지원'을 받아 제작되었습니다.

In Jack's ending video, the machine which is attached to Jack is codenamed System 11;

this is the name of the arcade machine hardware which ran Tekken and Tekken 2.

Some of the old Tekken fans might remember the fruits in the early versions of Tekken.

You could change the scores into fruits in the settings.

These icons were from Namco's another popular video game series, Pac-Man.

The fruits keep changing until you reach more than 40 wins.

Then it just change to Pac-Man.

In Practice Mode, if the player's character is left standing idle for a few moments,

a thought bubble will appear above their head with a random image, such as fruit,

Pac-Man or the Pac-Man ghosts, inside.

In Tekken 2, if L1 and L2 are held before the first stage,

the game will enter a first person wireframe mode,

similar to Nintendo's Punch-Out!!.

If a character is selected when holding the select button,

his or her head will become much larger and have a high-pitched voice.

The size change can be done twice.

Many people might think that Kazumi Mishima suddenly appeared in Tekken 7,

but actually the existence of Kazumi was alluded to for the first time in Tekken 2.

Her name can be seen carved into the floor of Heihachi's Pagoda Temple stage.

In Ling Xiayu's stage in Tekken 3, you can see the logo of "Galaxian 3",

and in Paul Phoenix's and Bryan Fury's stage,

"Soul Edge" is written in graffiti on a wall.

"Galaxian 3" is Namco's another arcade game released in 1990,

and "Soul Edge" is the first installment in the Soul series released in 1995.

The game is called Soul Blade in North America, Europe, and Australia.

Interestingly in Lei Wulong's stage, you can see "The Triforce",

a divine artifact from Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series.

To unlock Dr. Bosconovitch and Gon,

Doctor Bosconovitch is available by completing the Tekken Force side game

four times with the given "keys" at the end of each level.

On the fourth playthrough, the player will fight Doctor Bosconovitch

after having defeated Heihachi Mishima in Stage Four (Mishima Fortress).

After Bosconovitch is defeated, he will become a playable character.

Gon is unlockable by defeating him in the Tekken Ball mode

or by achieving a high score in Survival mode and inputting the name "GON".

In Tekken Tag Tournament, you could unlock a golden version of Mokujin called Kinjin

after winning ten consecutive victories in versus mode,

so if someone is playing as Kinjin, it means that they are an advanced player.

There's another well known system in Tekken Tag Tournament

called "The Chicken Mark".

The Chicken Mark symbolized the player being a general 'coward' player

which would frequently back-dash and use the same few moves over and over.

A great tactic considering there were no walls and all stages were infinities.

Fast forward to Tekken Tag Tournament 2

and we now have the return of these Chicken Marks.

According to Katsuhiro Harada,

the Chicken Mark condition for displaying

has now changed to mean a positive thing this time around.

It seems that to gain the Chicken Mark you need to be an overly aggressive player

using a variety of different moves and tag combos.

A complete reverse of the original way you gained the Chicken Mark

back in the first Tekken Tag Tournament.

And also in Tekken Tag Tournament 2,

it is possible to progress your chicken into a Great Chicken

by maintaining a good win streak and favored play style.

If you managed to satisfy enough of the conditions,

you should start to see the Chicken progressing and changing colors.

The chicken starts at being white, then red, then black with shades and a small aura.

Thanks to Kinjin and the Chicken system,

you could estimate your opponent's fighting style and their skills.

Anyway in Tekken 4,

In the fourth and final stage of Tekken Force mode, the Mishima Fortress,

when you reach an open balcony area with two "bird watchers" standing looking over,

a squad of "assassins" appear.

Their names are Kiedis, Smith, Navarro, Flea, and Fruciante

which are the names of the members of the band Red Hot Chili Peppers

I mentioned earlier that Yoshimitsu in the Tekken series

is a descendent of Yoshimitsu in the Soul Calibur series.

Which means that they share the same universe.

So Pirate's Cove stage in Tekken 5 is similar to

Soul character Cervantes' Soul Calibur 2 stage, but after hundreds of years.

If you look closely at the floor of Tekken 5's Secret Garden stage,

you can see that there are three frogs at opposite ends of the garden.

If anyone falls on them, their ghost will be seen.

You know that Ganryu is in love with Julia, so in Tekken 5,

Ganryu has a special move that only works against Julia Chang.

The move involves him running after her and then hugging her.

Ganryu can do nothing more from this point,

but his health meter slightly increases.

Julia can slap Ganryu real hard when he lets her go.

In the "Bountiful Sea" stage in Tekken Tag Tournament 2,

Ganryu can be seen waving a giant flag from a pedestal on the stern

when he's not fighting.

If Ganryu is selected, he doesn't appear in the background.

The Historic Town Square stage is most likely based on the folktale

"The Town Musicians of Bremen" by the Brothers Grimm,

as the animals which are featured in the story can be seen in a stage.

In Sakura Schoolyard stage, you can see the golden statue of Heihachi Mishima

like the one in Tekken Tag Tournament 1.

and Panda makes her cameo appearance in this stage eating bamboo,

if either player does not select her.

on the left side of the Dusk After The Rain stage,

you can see Forest Law selling barbecued chicken,

and on the right side you can see a hopping Jiangshi.

In Condor Canyon stage, Aliens can be seen on the lower level of the stage.

In Fight Lab mode, Bob, Ganryu, and Jinpachi

are customized to represent Ken, Ryu, and Akuma

from the Street Fighter franchise.

And you can see Katsuhiro Harada talking with Violet in the loading scene.

Lastly, if you wait for a moment in the Customize menu,

you can watch Panda and Kuma dancing very cutely.

The world was drawing to its end as the series continued.

The Devil was behind all this.

This mysterious thing called the Devil has added unique charm to the series,

and has helped to connect some of the missing links of the storyline.

The story of Tekken is all about the Devil Gene,

but not much has been said about this supernatural genetic abnormality.

Surprisingly the Devil Gene was first introduced in Tekken 4

which was 10 years after the release of the first Tekken.

There was no such thing as devil in the first Tekken.

Kazuya's third costume in Tekken 1 had purple skin except for his neck

and a line down the middle of his face,

his hair was spiked out towards the back of his head,

and he wore black shorts, gloves, and boots.

Which is just a parody of Star Platinum from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

However this costume was hard to obtain and fans loved it's unique appearance,

so that is how it got it's nickname – Devil.

The Tekken crew realized this and officially releases Devil from Tekken 2.

However the Devil was introduced without any exact specifications

Fans had many different opinions about Kazuya's devil form,

and some said Devil represents his dark side

and Angel represents all that was good within him.

According to Leo Kliesen's ending scene in Tekken Tag Tournament 2,

it is explained that the Devil Gene is a cataclysmic Gene that strengthens

its cellular compounds to ten times to that of a normal human,

granting the subject an immeasurable boost in power.

All Devil Gene possessors can fire laser beams.

And you can find out that the "Devils" can also use telekinesis

in Kazuya's Tekken 4 epilogue and Hwoarang's Tekken 5 epilogue.

The people currently carrying the Devil Gene are Kazuya Mishima, Jin Kazama,

Azazel, and Kazumi Mishima.

It was previously believed for a long time that

Jinpachi Mishima possessed the Devil Gene due to his appearance,

dialogues and his ending in Tekken 5,

but it was revealed by Tekken director Katsuhiro Harada's Twitter page

that Jinpachi didn't possess the Devil Gene and that a revengeful ghost possessed him.

When fans mentioned about why Jinpachi, Heihachi, and Lars do not possess

the Devil Gene yet both Kazuya and Jin do, on Harada's Twitter page,

he revealed that Tekken project team dares to mislead fans.

In Tekken 7's Story Mode, it is later revealed according to Kazumi

that the Devil Gene comes from the Hachijo bloodline.

However what Harada mentioned on his twitter, that Jinpachi is not a Devil Gene possessor,

was said long time after the release of Tekken 5.

It was said even after the release of Tekken 6 Blood Rebellion.

Maybe it was because if Jinpachi has the Devil Gene and

he is the unique link within the Mishima bloodline,

it's impossible to explain about Devil Kazumi.

Anyway Kazumi's Devil form is similar to a white ghost and kitsune.

Her design differs from Kazuya's demonic design and JIn's fallen angel design.

Speaking of Angel,

Angel is a palette swap of Devil Kazuya who first appeared in Tekken 2.

If the player uses Devil then his final boss will be Angel.

She first appeared without any storyline explanation.

It might be possible that Angel is the source of some positive power

while Azazel is the source of the Devil Gene.

Some people speculate that there is a connection

between Angel and the Kazama Bloodline.

Because both have the power to suppress the Devil Gene,

and they fight evil like Devil or Ogre.

If that is true, Devil Jin's appearance might be a hybrid of

"Devil" from his father Kazuya and "Angel" from his mother Jun.

It was long believed that Jin Kazama's mark on his upper left arm

which he got after encountering with the devil in the opening scene of Tekken 3

is obviously related to the Devil Gene.

But however, you can't find that mark from Kazuya or Kazumi

who are the first ones to carry the Devil Gene

while you can see that Unknown has the mark on her upper right arm

in Kazuya's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ending scene.

So it's possible that surprisingly the mark might have relevance to the Kazama bloodline,

rather than the Devil Gene.

For more infomation >> 11 FFUN Stories about Tekken #7 by. FFun - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

Chị Em Cứ Làm Cách Này, Da Toàn Thân Sẽ Trắng Bóc Hơn Cả Đi Lột Ơ Spa Trong 3 Ngày - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Chị Em Cứ Làm Cách Này, Da Toàn Thân Sẽ Trắng Bóc Hơn Cả Đi Lột Ơ Spa Trong 3 Ngày - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Pakistan 3rd Biggest Atomic Power in the World - Duration: 1:04.

We support Pakistan

Subscribe Now

decade or possibly sooner the report written by the Carnegie Endowment for

international peace and the Stimson Center stated that in the next five to

ten years Pakistan could have a nuclear arsenal twice the size of India's and

also larger than those of the United Kingdom China and France making it the

third largest behind the US and Russia the report which was released on August

27th said that Pakistan currently has an estimated 120 warheads compared to

India's 100 in the coming years Pakistan's advantage could grow

dramatically because of its large stockpile of highly enriched uranium

that could be used to quickly produce low yield nuclear devices however

several Pakistani analysts said the report is based on a faulty assumption

that all stockpiles of fissile material will be used to make nuclear weapons

however several Pakistani analysts said the report is based on a faulty

assumption that all stockpiles of fissile material will be used to make

nuclear weapons for Newsbeat social I'm cambrie Caldwell

We support Pakistan

For more infomation >> Pakistan 3rd Biggest Atomic Power in the World - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ #2 | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & YETKİN ETKİN | Youtube - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ #2 | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & YETKİN ETKİN | Youtube - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | KIRMIZI ÇİZGİ GS GÜNDEMİ | MEHMET AYAN & SERDAR ALİ ÇELİKLER | Youtube - Duration: 10:13.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | KIRMIZI ÇİZGİ GS GÜNDEMİ | MEHMET AYAN & SERDAR ALİ ÇELİKLER | Youtube - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

🎧 JETZT EXTREM WEIBLICH WERDEN - WEIBLICHER AUSSEHEN & VERHALTEN - WEIBLICHKEITSFAKTOR STEIGERN - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> 🎧 JETZT EXTREM WEIBLICH WERDEN - WEIBLICHER AUSSEHEN & VERHALTEN - WEIBLICHKEITSFAKTOR STEIGERN - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Фен Шуй растений в квартире для здоровья и привлечения любви. Наталия Правдина✦Все по Фен Шуй - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Фен Шуй растений в квартире для здоровья и привлечения любви. Наталия Правдина✦Все по Фен Шуй - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

All-Stars Arrive - Duration: 44:06.

For more infomation >> All-Stars Arrive - Duration: 44:06.

-------------------------------------------

【絵本読み聞かせ英語朗読:字幕付き】三年寝太郎/The Sleeping Man【Japanese Fairy Tales in English】 - Duration: 3:02.

Long, long ago, there was a very lazy son.

The son always ate meals his fill and the rest of the time he did nothing but sleep.

The mother was worried about him and said,

"You do nothing worthwhile other than sleeping. Why don't you work a little."

The son, however, just snored as if it were his reply.

The family was very poor because the son never worked.

Everyone in the village called him "The Sleeping Man".

One day, the Sleeping Man got up suddenly and said to his mother.

"Please buy me white clothes and a headgear."

The mother was so surprised to see the Sleeping Man

who had done nothing but sleep suddenly started talking.

She hurried to the town and bought white clothes and a headgear for him.

The Sleeping Man changed into the white clothes and put on the headgear.

He left home to see the chief of the village next door.

Then, he quickly climbed up on the cedar tree that was in the big yard of the chief's house.

"Listen to me, Chief" said the Sleeping Man in a low voice.

The chief of the village believed that the Sleeping Man was God and said,

"Yes, you must be, God"

The chief bowed repeatedly to the Sleeping Man.

The Sleeping Man said to the chief;

"Yes, you're right. I am God.

Now, please listen to me carefully.

Your daughter should marry the Sleeping Man living in the next door.

If you do not obey this, Heaven will punish you severely!" said the Sleeping Man.

The chief rubbed his head on the ground and replied in haste.

"Ah, of course, God. I will do anything you say."

Soon the chief's daughter brought a lot of money with her

and became a wife of the Sleeping Man.

The Sleeping Man, his wife, and his mother lived happily ever after with that money.

For more infomation >> 【絵本読み聞かせ英語朗読:字幕付き】三年寝太郎/The Sleeping Man【Japanese Fairy Tales in English】 - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Teens in South Korea

For more infomation >> Teens in South Korea

-------------------------------------------

How I Make My Edits! - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> How I Make My Edits! - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Fan läuft auf Feld: So viel muss der DSC blechen - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Fan läuft auf Feld: So viel muss der DSC blechen - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

My Froggy Stuff + Enchantim...

For more infomation >> My Froggy Stuff + Enchantim...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> My Froggy Stuff + Enchantim...

-------------------------------------------

Vlog 35 After Irma in Martinique Day / ENG SUB - Duration: 8:20.

Hello everyone are are alive!

Irma passed by but it was nothing

I am kidding right now because this morning were really windy

and also rain

there were a big storm as well

but look at now it's very sunny very hot

today's plan

slave's houses (translation sorry)

pottery village

and what else?....

and the cane house

and nothing else to do in Martinique (jk)

there is also the Pele Moutain but with the rain...

it will be closed

because of the volcanic rocks it will slip

so we be careful

so we can't go to the Pele Mountain this time!

It will not be our only time in Martinique

for sure! we will be back

oh yeah??

we will be back for sure

let's go for....

pottery village first?

yeah

let's go

plan has changed, we are now at the cane's house

because, (i'm gonna fix this..) the pottery Village everything were close at the moment

so don't go there before 9.30am

we are now at the cane's house

which is 500 meters

unfortunately I couldn't record what was inside the museum

they explain you things on slaves and so on

sugar and everything..

next stop

pottery village

we are back now at the pottery village

let's see what is open because is later in the morning

it's about 10am

11am

i love hammock

i'm gonna buy one, there are so many colors I love it!

I hope I can put it in my room

so here is the pottery village, but still a lot of thing is closed

so we are going to take a look around to see which are opened and by some souvenirs

it's quite big

little pastry/restaurant quite good

I almost die

amazing pastry

everything is handmade

I recommand you Coup de Coeur

wind is rising

we are now going to the slave savannah... (translation)

really good and not that expensive

I couldn't film a lot because pictures are forbidden

when they see you with a camera it's "no camera, no photos"

we can record outside but not inside the shops

let's go to the slaves savannah

we will get all explanations about slavery

that's why we call it slaves savannah...

exactly...

i think you are very perspicacious..

here we are at.... where is my hat?

not here

check mat

i was right it is close

always listen to a woman

i'm gonna cut it of course (lol)

so the site is closing around 11.30 am

Oh shit my mic!

so everyone it closes at 11.30

you will have a tour guide and the last one is at 11.20am

unfortunately we came up late

what time is it? 12?

oh it's gonna be 1pm already?

last tour at 11.30am

we gonna come back tomorrow anyway, irma is gone now

cya

we couldn't go the the slaves savannah

we are going to get info about

something dolphins

i can't remember the name

but is the see the dolphins 100% sure!

and turtles as well

and they are going to bring us at bats cave

I didn't notice but we are not at the caribbean sea!

caribbean pirates!

where is the rhum

you don't know Gad Elmaleh

where we are on the small bridge

with an amazing view of the other side of the Martinique Island

look at that

amazing isn't it?

Irma was really nothing

aren't we good here?

come

don't be afraid

look at him faking it...

you are so gross

not here!

stop fighting here

stop it

that's it for me today, I hope you liked it

I did the max

to record what i can

but unfortunately in the museum it was forbidden, in the small shops it was forbidden too

so I did the max for you

to shot and to mac some b roll

I let you with some sound of the nature

waves and animals sounds

Peace!

For more infomation >> Vlog 35 After Irma in Martinique Day / ENG SUB - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Vlog 35 After Irma in Martinique Day / ENG SUB - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny 2: Live Action

For more infomation >> Destiny 2: Live Action

-------------------------------------------

An 1736 English Farthing of George II - Duration: 2:41.

get out people are you going today have a look at this coin they're gonna focus

focus focus yes well this is not a rare coin and

it's also in pretty bad shape it's good for my demonstrative purposes and this

coin is a farthing and I Farben is 1/4 of a penny and it is a george ii so this

is the obverse side and obverse means Edie's decide that portrays the head of

state or the coat of arms and it is the side that should be faced up and it

represents the country and this is a UK coin as you can see it has a hole in it

so obviously someone's used this probably yes I put on a necklace or

something

mmm this coin is dated 1736 and it would have been in circulation right up until

like probably the nineteen eighteen thirties 1830s when their currency

reform change the size of all the coins in circulation okay so on the so we have

the obverse missus the reverse side it has a Britannia

which is a pretty common if it's yon UK coins especially his bronze coins

currently it is on need to pound coin so it went from half penny and penny to the

fifty new pins and then went to the two pound coin

not a bad coin the side is pretty plain it's no milling or anything on it yeah I

just like these type of coins anyway any old coin from any date from count ones

to the first Lydian coins first Chinese coins and first Indian coins so thank

you very much for watching my video and just have a nice day

For more infomation >> An 1736 English Farthing of George II - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

#12【FINAL FANTASY IX】 紅クラゲ懐かしのグダグダプレイ編 - Duration: 1:27:44.

For more infomation >> #12【FINAL FANTASY IX】 紅クラゲ懐かしのグダグダプレイ編 - Duration: 1:27:44.

-------------------------------------------

Why are there guards everywhere?!? | Shanghai China - Duration: 10:32.

For more infomation >> Why are there guards everywhere?!? | Shanghai China - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

PHOTOS – Entre M Pokora et Chris­tina Milian tout va très vite : ils s'ins­tal­le­ra - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> PHOTOS – Entre M Pokora et Chris­tina Milian tout va très vite : ils s'ins­tal­le­ra - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Wii | Wii Sports Resort | with my cousin Laila | pt 1 | Bowling | I GOT 8 STRIKES IN A ROW!!! - Duration: 15:22.

Umm

Can you play as me for a second

OOH AGAIN

Another one

EIGHT IN A ROW!!

Hi guys welcome back to another video and today we are playing some Wii Sports Resort

100 Pin Bowling

With my friend Laila

Cousin laila

Well yeah my cousin laila

[Laughs]

Yeah so i'm first

Wait are you still putting that on

That doesn't matter

is it

No it's my turn this time

OOH

STRIKE

YEAH

Yeah

Jesus

i always get strikes

i got four strikes in a row once

Woah

i'll try

Yeh

So do you press this button when you do it

You press like umm like the umm the b bucket button *sorry for the bad speaking*

that's on the back here

SIDE SIDE

side this side

wait why did you do that

i'll show you

Why did you just turn that

i'll show you how to do it look

wait

Yeh hello

Hi

hi

i still smell the fart

You farted right there

Me too i still smell the fart

From my butt

Your butt

My butt cheaks

My butt cheaks

Wait want me to do a front flip of it

Yeah

Oh nah i can't really do it

What if i could do it

That was crazy

Yeah woah

What are you doin

For more infomation >> Wii | Wii Sports Resort | with my cousin Laila | pt 1 | Bowling | I GOT 8 STRIKES IN A ROW!!! - Duration: 15:22.

-------------------------------------------

Idiot's Shorts - An Uncensored Episode (S3E5) | 13+ - Duration: 7:38.

Hey

Why do you have so much stuff? You're adopted!

Well, after my parents died, I inherited all of their money.

-I think it's time for a change. -Where are you taking that floppy?

-Do you remember yourself saying that these magnets are stupid? -Yes?

It's time for revenge!

You bitch.

Well at least my head made the world a better place.

Kids, stop fighting.

HA!

Wow I remember a lot of details.

-Hey son, do you wanna time-travel to my childhood tomorrow? -Okay.

Do you realize that the floor is dirty?

-And remember: Don't take your phone with you! -Yes!

Did you really think I wasn't gonna take it?

2nd February 1978. The day I was born.

I forgot to ask, how much is the baby-carriage going to cost?

Gimme all your batteries!

-By the way, how do you remember all of this? -My grandma told me.

But then why you were adopted... OOOH...

She didn't like me much. She also told me that my brother Eddie was murdered the same day I was born.

So this is Eddie's house, Idiot. Where are you, Idiot?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

Yes, this is something like pocket TV. Oh shit...

You better not run away!

I need to shut the fuck up and concentrate.

Hey, this isn't my house... FREEZE!

He's okay, don't shoot him.

-Hello, dad. -You know you're in big trouble, don't you?

Relax, I'm rich now! If you want, I'll give you some money.

-I'm gonna travel back and stop you from escaping! -Stop him!

Don't do anything bad, while I'm away!

Let me out!

Wow... Why is it so cheap?

Oh I get it now.

Allright, let's fix everything!

Shit!

-How could you let him escape? -I'm sorry, I thought he is locked there!

Bring me the professor.

Oops, wrong date.

...and wrong place.

-But sir, this time machine is unstable! It could do something to your body! -That's bullshit.

Oh come on!

STOP RIGHT THERE! I'm now going to kill you!

It's kinda hard shooting me from down there, isn't it?

-I still can't believe you let me fall down. -Well you wouldn't listen if I told you to climb down.

But why did you shoot him? So no one remembers that we were there.

He could be someone important... Nah, he was probably a normal person.

EDDIE!

Oh come on, why are you sleeping on the floor again?

For more infomation >> Idiot's Shorts - An Uncensored Episode (S3E5) | 13+ - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

Laura M. Flores espera su primer hijo - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Laura M. Flores espera su primer hijo - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

câu cá mà bị đứt cân luôn - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> câu cá mà bị đứt cân luôn - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

MTV đi câu cá vui thật. câu được nhiều cá lắm - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> MTV đi câu cá vui thật. câu được nhiều cá lắm - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Versace on the floor - 陳律安&王安妮『海洋大學/海洋之星比賽』 | 樂人Campus Voice - Duration: 4:46.

Girl

Above us all the stars are watchin'

There's no place I'd rather be in this world

Your eyes are where I'm lost in

Underneath the chandelier

We're dancin' all alone

There's no reason to hide

What we're feelin' inside

Right now

So, baby, let's just turn down the lights

and close the door

Ooh, I love that dress

but you won't need it anymore

No, you won't need it no more

Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

Versace on the floor

Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

I unzip the back to watch it fall

While I kiss your neck and shoulders

No, don't be afraid to show it all

I'll be right here ready to hold you

Boy, you know you're perfect from

Your head down to your heels

Don't be confused by my smile

Cause I ain't ever been more for real

for real

So just

turn down the lights and close the door

Ooh, I love that dress, but you won't need it anymore

No, you won't need it no more

Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

Versace on the floor

Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

It's warmin' up

You can feel it

It's warmin' up

You can feel it(It's warmin' up)

You can feel it, baby

seems like you're ready for more, more, more

Let's just kiss 'til we're naked

Versace on the floor

Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

Floor

Floor

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét