Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 23 2017

BINGO

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

And BINGO was his name o

There was a farmer who had a dog

BINGO was his name

*bark*

I-N-G-O

*bark*

I-N-G-O

*bark*

I-N-G-O

And BINGO was his name o

*bark bark*

N-G-O

*bark bark*

N-G-O

*bark bark*

N-G-O

And BINGO was his name

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

*bark bark bark*

GO

*bark bark bark*

GO

*bark bark bark*

GO

And BINGO was name

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

*bark bark bark bark*

O

*bark bark bark bark*

*bark bark bark bark*

O

*bark bark bark bark*

O

and BINGO was his name

There was a farmer who had a dog

and BINGO was his name o

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

B-I-N-G-O

and BINGO was his name o

For more infomation >> BINGO Dog Song | Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme & Songs for Kids Collection by Little Treehouse S03E146 - Duration: 1:09:13.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Wild Animals For Children Toddlers Learn Colors With Football 3D Learning Videos - Duration: 10:22.

Learn Colors With Wild Animals For Children Toddlers Learn Colors With Football 3D Learning Videos

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Wild Animals For Children Toddlers Learn Colors With Football 3D Learning Videos - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

RECETTE ENTREMET ANANAS - COCO "pina colada" / Pineapple - Coconut Cake (English subs) - Duration: 13:47.

Hi everyone ! I hope you"re fine

I'm happy to get back to you today in my kitchen

which has changed a little bit as you can see behind

today in this new video I propose

a Pina colada like entremet

that is to say a pineapple-coconut entremet

it is made of a coconut biscuit

a pineapple-vanilla jam layer

and a pineapple mousse

all that covered with a spider web effect mirror glaze

and some chocolate and macaron decoration

I advise you first to watch this previous tutorial about my spider web effect mirror glaze

So you'll have all the tips to make the decoration

you'll find all usefull links in info bare such as the chocolate decoration tutorial

and the tuto to make the macarons that surround the entremet

If you haven't subscribed yet to my channel

do not hesitate to clik on the red rectangle at the right bottom

I just pull my apron on and let's start the recipe

I'm starting the recipe with the pineapple -vanilla jam layer

It needs to be frozen so I make it first

You'll need these ingredients

2 g of vanilla powder

2 g of agar-agar

2 times 10 g of sugar and a pineapple

I first peeled and diced the pineapple

I mix together the first 10 g of sugar with the agar-agar

I put the pineapple in a pot

with the second part of sugar

and the vanilla

put it on a medium heat and let it stew

once it becomes a jam

add the agar-agar-sugar mix

and let it stew again for few minutes

before pouring it in a tart circle set on a silicon mat

after 30 minutes stewing, add the mix

after stiring few minutes, pour the jam in the tart circle

let it cool down for 10 minutes

put it then in the fridge for 30 min

and the in the freezer until assembly

I make now the coconut biscuit

pre-heat the oven at 170°C

you'll need these ingredients

65 g of ground almonds

35 g of grated coconut

70 g of icing sugar

70 g of egg whites

25 g of sugar

I first mix together the icing sugar

with ground alomonds

and grated coconut

I mix with a whisk

in order to break all lumps

I make then a meringue with the egg whites and sugar

I pour the egg whites

and a pinch of sugar

and I whisk

I'll add the sugar little by little

once the meringue is done

I add the powders and I mix it with a spatula

when everything is combined, set it in the 16 cm tart circle

and bake it for 15 - 20 minutes at 170°C

after 15 minutes the biscuit is ready

let it cool until assembly

once the jam layer is frozen and biscuit is cold

I get started on the pineapple mousse

you'll need

200 g of pineapple puree

18 g of water

2 and a half gelatin sheets = 5 g

170 g of 30% whole single cream

27 g of egg whites

63 g of sugar

I first hydrate the gelatin in a glass of cold water

I pour the puree in a pot

bring it to the boil

once it's boiling, dry out the gelatin between your fingers

and add it to the puree

mix well

avoid getting it everywhere as I did...

pour back in the bowl

I'll now get started with the italian meringue

I clean up the mess

for the italian meringue I make a sugar syrup at 110°C

that i'll pour on the whisked egg whites

I put the egg whites in the kitchen aid

and when the syrup reaches 100°C

I turn on the kitchen aid

and wait for the syrup to reache 110°C

once it reaches 110°C, I pour the syrup on the egg whites

I mix together sugar and water

and I check the temperature with the thermometer

the syrup is at 100°C, I turn on the kitchenaid

110°C, I pour

I pour on the egg whites and whisk for 7 minutes

when the meringue is ready, I place it in a bowl

I clean my kitchen aid, because I have now to whisk the cream

I pour the cold cream in the bowl

I whisk until I get a beautiful whipped cream

when the cream doubled in volume

I mix it together with the meringue

I check the temperature of the puree

I'll pour it when it reaches 35-40°C

now that it has reach 35°C I mix the puree with the mousse

when it's homogenous, you can start assembly

once I have all the elements

the pineapple mousse

the pineapple-vanilla jam layer

and the coconut biscuit

I start the entremet assembly

In the "UNIVERSO" mould by Silikomart that I set on a chopping board

that can fit in my freezer

I pour first a part of the mousse

I put on top of it the jam layer

the rest of mousse

and I place the coconut biscuit

I press so the mousse reaches the top of the edge

freeze it overnight

after a night in the freezer, I can now decorate my entremet

I choosed a spider web effect mirror glaze

that I advised you to watch at the begening of the video

I'll also place some macarons

you can find the recipe on my channel

and some chocolate decoration with a video that you can also find on my channel

let's get the decoration started

I unmould the entremet after a night in the feezer

my yellow mirror glaze is at 35°C

the spider web effect glaze is at 65°C

I first glaze with the yellow one

and fast on my palette kinfe the green one

and I spread over the yellow one

let it run few seconds

we can see that I overloaded the green glaze

but anyway, it's very nice though

cut the drops under the entremet

and place it on the serving plate

let it defrost for 30 minutes

before finishing the decoration with chocolate and macarons

after 30 minutes, start decorating

I surround the entremet

and the chocolate to look like the pineapple leaves

here it is

My entremet is done

let it defrost few hours before savoring it

I hope you enjoyed this new video

do not hesitate to leave comments, to share around you

and to subscribe to my channel to support me

see you very soon for another recipe, CIAO

For more infomation >> RECETTE ENTREMET ANANAS - COCO "pina colada" / Pineapple - Coconut Cake (English subs) - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

Nhạc Phim Hay Nhất - Hay Nhất Không Thể Nào Hay Hơn nhac han hay nhat,/ nhạc hàn hay nhất - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> Nhạc Phim Hay Nhất - Hay Nhất Không Thể Nào Hay Hơn nhac han hay nhat,/ nhạc hàn hay nhất - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

GSXR Girl - Equipement moto - Comment choisir ses bottes? - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> GSXR Girl - Equipement moto - Comment choisir ses bottes? - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

O Jejum e A Nuvem-de-Mentiras da Mídia - Duration: 13:41.

For more infomation >> O Jejum e A Nuvem-de-Mentiras da Mídia - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Haldun DOMAÇ: "Belhanda Henüz Yeteneklerini Ortaya Koyamadı Ama..." | Youtube - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Haldun DOMAÇ: "Belhanda Henüz Yeteneklerini Ortaya Koyamadı Ama..." | Youtube - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 23 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & ILGAZ ÇINAR | Youtube - Duration: 11:57.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 23 EYLÜL 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & ILGAZ ÇINAR | Youtube - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

【絵本読み聞かせ英語朗読:字幕付き】笠地蔵/The Child Gods【Japanese Fairy Tales in English】 - Duration: 3:55.

Once upon a time, an elderly man and woman lived.

They were poor but gentle and humble.

It was the New Year's Eve.

They were too poor to buy a rice cake for the New Year's Day,

so they decided to make straw hats and sell them in the town.

""So, I'm off."", said the old man. ""Take care now. ""

The elderly man had been walking around the town on the New Year's Eve saying

""Don't you want a hat? Don't you need a hat?""

However, no one bought a hat, probably because times were bad.

""That's pity... she also helped me to make them. She will be sad.""

On the way back, the snow started falling.

It turned into a snowstorm when he reached at the mountain pass.

He happened to find six statues of Child Gods at the roadside.

""Alas. You must be freezing without even hats on in such a snowstorm.

Here you are.

At least keep snow away with these hats,""

said the old man and put a hat on each statue of a Child God.

""Oh, no. I only have five hats.""

There were six statues. He was one short.

He, then, placed his Japanese towel around the face of the God Child.

Although he had sold nothing, he felt good and satisfied.

He started walking to home.

""Welcome back! You must be freezing. Please warm up. Um? Where are those hats?""

asked the old woman, when the old man got home.

""I am sorry. Any single hat wasn't sold. But I gave them to the Child Gods.

The statues were standing in such a snowstorm. I could not ignore that.""

""Wow, you did a good thing. I am proud of you.

We don't need a rice cake.

We can make New Year's great with hot water and pickles.

If you helped the Child Gods, that was greater than selling hats.""

They both were delighted and went to sleep.

Then, the next day was the New Year's.

The snowstorm stopped during the night.

Now, bright sun shone on the snow.

The light of the sparkling snow poured through the window.

What a beautiful day thought the elderly man and woman.

They noticed that it is somehow lively outside.

They heard merry songs.

It seemed many people were having a lot of fun there.

As they went out to see what was happening,

they saw piled rice cake, ornaments and delicious food and snacks for the New Year's.

""Whoopee! What could it be!""

Then, they saw six statues of Child Gods were going back the way.

The statues turned around and waved their hands with a smile.

""Now I understand.

The Child Gods came to give you thank-you' presents!""

""Dear, we can finally have an excellent New Year.""

Both the old man and woman looked at the Child Gods leaving,

and put their hands together.

For more infomation >> 【絵本読み聞かせ英語朗読:字幕付き】笠地蔵/The Child Gods【Japanese Fairy Tales in English】 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Swift 1.2 Comfort EASSS 5drs. // Lichtmetaal / Airco - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Swift 1.2 Comfort EASSS 5drs. // Lichtmetaal / Airco - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Punto Evo 0.9 TwinAir Lounge // Bluetooth / Navi / Climate control / PDC - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Fiat Punto Evo 0.9 TwinAir Lounge // Bluetooth / Navi / Climate control / PDC - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCI TREND FWD * full map navigatie* - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCI TREND FWD * full map navigatie* - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

THE HOOK with Charles Kelley

For more infomation >> THE HOOK with Charles Kelley

-------------------------------------------

Move (Feat. Jan Tolu) - Alexander Noir - Duration: 3:55.

Let me put you on to something old head

I know this might not be your type of music, but you gone love this man.

Yo, I'm open to anything but if it's basura! I got to let you know!

Yo whos mans is this ?? This is guaranteed to make you move.

For more infomation >> Move (Feat. Jan Tolu) - Alexander Noir - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Princesses in The World Today!You Won't Belive.... - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Princesses in The World Today!You Won't Belive.... - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

My Froggy Stuff + Enchantim...

For more infomation >> My Froggy Stuff + Enchantim...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> My Froggy Stuff + Enchantim...

-------------------------------------------

Rocket Man Kim Jong-Un JUST Issues Massive DECLARATION Against America(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 11:14.

Rocket Man Kim Jong-Un JUST Issues Massive DECLARATION Against America

pyongyang residents taking in their leaders latest diatribe against

President Trump following the president's UN message earlier this week

challenging North Korea Kim jong-un called president Trump mentally deranged

and a daughter or senile old man he went on to say I will make the man holding

the prerogative at the supreme command in the u.s. pay dearly for his speech

calling for totally destroying the DPRK or North Korea according to his foreign

minister now in New York for the UN sessions that could mean an h-bomb blast

over the Pacific Ocean President Trump responded via Twitter kim jongwan of

north korea who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his

people will be tested like never before North Korean nuclear muscle-flexing got

the attention of Japan too if they decided to conduct a hydrogen

bomb test with an ICBM in the Pacific we cannot deny the possibility it might fly

over the country these kinds of actions cannot be tolerated along with the

Treasury Department measures to target the funding of North Korea's missile and

nuclear programs President Trump noted yesterday China's apparent willingness

to get its banks in line Beijing today wasn't so sure sure as far as I know

what you have mentioned is not consistent with the facts in principle

China has always implemented the Security Council's resolutions cutting

the cash flow to the north and it's weapon development is seen as key to 28

year-old Kim Yong Yong who told us he defected from North Korea two years ago

on a business trip via the South Korean embassy in Beijing he claims to have

worked in the government's trade in currency offices he fled he says because

he grew disillusioned with Kim jong-un and had this warning about the young

leader maybe he's very dangerous very dangerous yes why very dangerous he is

smarter and stronger then you think he wants to live longer

yeah these order power and all the authority that what North Korea's leader

wants to do is test a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific Ocean

now that could disturb a lot of electronics when that kind of thing

happens so unless that explosion is tested and telegraphed to people first

there's a distinct possibility that anyone within even miles of that test

well their electrons could go down which includes planes that could go down which

hastens the need to at least get a heads up this could be very provocative and

this itself could be an act of war according to many the rege right now

from former USS Cole commander Kirtland polar joins us on the phone commander I

mean obviously Kim jong-un would have to let people know about this in advance

unlike some of these other launches this is something that could endanger planes

and those traveling in and around the area but he doesn't have a history of

doing that what do you think well no I think what we're seeing is that gradual

buildup where in fact President Trump is putting the world on notice that this is

the end of the road that while diplomatic options still

exist in squeezing him with the executive order and the financial and

other industries where you do business with the Hermit Kingdom you don't do

business with the United States and other countries and their penalties Kim

jong-eun while he should give the world a heads up if he were to detonate that

type of a weapon in the atmosphere or even on the ocean clearly we are not

going to have any indication that he will do that and as you mentioned while

many may consider it an act of war I think the repercussions of doing that

will speak very clearly and then China is going to be on notice but they are

going to need to do what many of advocators including myself for months

now which is China is going to have to engage to denuclearize that country but

I'm wondering that the message they're getting from this rogue state is that

they don't care what China thinks and they're not intimidated by China

threatening to freeze all financial ties here and I'm wondering if this has gone

a little too far here even for the Chinese that within hours of that

agreement you know kim jeong-hoon is doing this is

threatening this he obviously doesn't care

what he threatens and what he does and you know I think as usual will be two

different things if he carries through and doesn't think

clearly he is breaking a benchmark as far as that test goes and at that point

I think even Russia and China are going to say we're having nothing to do with

this guy and they're going to stop breaking the sanctions that the United

Nations passed the other thing what else in that event command I just want to be

clear I mean because that is to your point

very different than other these prior launchings and all this would be a very

provocative act as I said some have said of War Act but but it they would not be

able to take that in stride the Chinese particularly maybe even the Russians to

your point what did they do just join the growing list of sanction countries

or what I think you would see swift and immediate condemnation and action by the

world community whether it is through the UN or just a coalition that is built

with coordination with China and Russia that we would completely isolate that

nation from anything going in and out it'll will be terrible in that the

people of North Korea will suffer but we have to make it clear to the Kim jong-un

regime if you conduct that test you probably will not be able to remain in

power up until this point that has always been a viable option for us but

you conduct this test that goes a step further than anything the world is

willing to tolerate Act detonating a nuclear weapon is an order-of-magnitude

offense against the world by doing that and I think at that point whatever

sympathy he may have from the world would be disappear be gone all that's

would certainly be Oscar clip wolf commander thank you bring in Harry Cosby

honest director of defense studies at the Center for the national interest

thank you very much for talking with us North Korean Foreign Minister ryeong who

basically delivered the warning while here in New York that Kim jong-un would

have the final say on whether to detonate that hydrogen bomb over the

Pacific he calls it the highest level of hardline countermeasure in history now

let's talk history here in North Korea so far they have conducted six nuclear

tests all of them have been underground never beyond its own borders first of

all can they pull this off Julia I think they can pull it off the question

is what happens if they do because keep in mind if you're talking about

launching an ICBM putting a hydrogen bomb on it and then lobbing it into the

South Pacific that that's a huge geographic area but we have to presume

if you just pull a map out that missile would have to probably go over Japan

it could potentially even go over Guam it would go over a lot of space the

danger of something going wrong is immense keep in mind the North Koreans

have not perfected this technology yet there's a high probability that there

could be an error a tracking error that there's so many different problems that

could happen and then imagine if that missile went down over South Korea or

Japan armed with a hydrogen bomb that is the most dangerous and escalatory thing

the North Koreans can do yeah and just to put in perspective what a hydrogen

bomb is there's the atomic bomb which is the bomb that we dropped the u.s.

dropped over Hiroshima the hydrogen bomb basically you're looking at ten tons

versus ten thousand kilotons the magnitude effect of this would be

devastating for our environment if it were to actually fall into the Pacific

but instead of letting his foreign minister do the crazy talk for him Kim

actually came out had his own direct words for president Trump which actually

led all of us to Webster dictionary because he called Trump a mentally

deranged dotard who is unfit to hold the prerogative of supreme command of a

country now it's interesting because shortly after Kim's statement Twitter

tossed the question to merriam-webster asking for doe tards definition and then

Webster tweeted kim jeong-hoon calls Trump a mentally deranged US dotard

searches for dotard are high as a kite okay so if you haven't looked it up well

I have for you and here's the definition of a dotard it's a person in his or her

dotage what the heck is dota so then I looked that up and that means a state or

period of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness I don't

even have words should we be worried I think we have to I mean what I'm really

nervous about here Julia is we're descending into really uncharted waters

with North Korea we have been through many different

crises with North Korea if you go back to

2012-2013 if you go back to the 1990s you go back to the to the Cold War the

this with the actual threat of the North Koreans to do an atmospheric test of a

hydrogen bomb is unprecedented nobody does atmospheric tests of nuclear

weapons anymore for a very simple reason you're spreading radioactive fallout

potentially all over the planet you're gonna have lots of people who are gonna

DUP getting cancer having all sorts of thyroid problems because radioactivity

spreads globally through the oceans and winds it's terrible it's no shocker

North Korea's responding this way we could have all predicted this one I'm

considering President Trump this week threatened to destroy North Korea

provoked but - that Kim responded to Trump's remarks saying this that Trump

convinced me rather than frightening or stopping me that the path I chose is

correct and that it is the one I have to follow - the last he also described the

president as a rogue and a gangster fond of playing with fire

how would Pyongyang conduct a nuclear test over the Pacific and then

ultimately what impact would it have specifically for those people living on

the west coast who are watching this back and forth rhetoric and are thinking

and praying that this doesn't actually happen and scared well what they could

do is is I mean it's a question of do they have the range and do they have the

guidance systems to go that far because obviously the South Pacific is a huge

geographic area so it's they would have to pick a place on the map essentially

that's depopulated that there's no Islands that there's no native

populations there but the challenge with all of this is as we know radioactivity

spreads all over the planet and this is why nobody does these type of tests

anymore so we have to be concerned the other thing we have to keep in mind is

Kim might be bluffing remember he didn't attack Guam or fire missiles near Guam

and he said he would what he could do in this scenario is fire an ICBM not

nuclear-armed but literally drop its payload you know to 300 miles off the

coast of the west coast to prove that he has the range to hit the United States I

think that's a real possibility all right Harry Kazi on us thank you very

much you're not a dotard thanks John you on the other hand well that's up for the

jury is still out thanks for teaching me a new worry you're

Kym's you're welcome teacher

For more infomation >> Rocket Man Kim Jong-Un JUST Issues Massive DECLARATION Against America(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Rocket Man Kim Jong-Un JUST Issues Massive DECLARATION Against America(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

VEGAN BBQ PULLED 'PORK' SANDWICH | Quick & Easy | Clean & Healthy | Tyler Health - Duration: 3:00.

I don't know okay

Hey Guys! It's Tyler and welcome back to my channel! Today I have another amazing

Veganized Plant-Based Recipe for you, as you guys already saw from the thumbnail it's a barbecue Sandwich

I'll keep this intro short and let's just get, into the video

To begin any recipe I like to cut and prepare all of the vegetables that I'm going to use,

You're going to clean peel and shred a couple of carrots

It's going to look kind of like this

and you're just going to put that aside while you make the coleslaw for your sandwiches

You're going to cut some red onion, some cilantro, some cabbage

Add These into a bowl, along with some of the shredded carrots from earlier for some color,

along with some onion powder, Pink salt,

Plant-Based Mayonnaise- You guys already know which one I like to use, the soy free veganaise.. and a squeeze of lemon Juice

You're going to mix that together and then put that aside.

I'm also cutting up a tomato for the sandwiches, which I forgot to cut earlier.

You want to water sautee some red onion for about a minute and then

Add your shredded carrots, some Pink Salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and your favorite kind of Barbecue sauce,

this is the one I'm using- I get it from Whole Foods

You're going to stir that together

For about two minutes, just until it's a little bit softened, you want it to still have a little bit of a bite to it

and not get mushy and

that's basically it!

I toasted two slices of Gluten-Free Bread

Added the BBQ Carrots

Red Onion

Some Tomato and the Coleslaw

you can serve this with some chips or a side salad, you can always melt some Plant-Based Cheese on this

Which is just seriously amazing and that's how like a barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich usually is, or you can

add some avocado, which I always do but I just didn't have any on this day.

Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed this Recipe!

This recipe is great for Barbecues -because there aren't that many vegan options at typical Barbecues. I hope you guys get to try it and

let me know if you do.

As always, don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up if you liked it, and I will see you guys in the next

one, bye! :)

For more infomation >> VEGAN BBQ PULLED 'PORK' SANDWICH | Quick & Easy | Clean & Healthy | Tyler Health - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> VEGAN BBQ PULLED 'PORK' SANDWICH | Quick & Easy | Clean & Healthy | Tyler Health - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

M Pokora et Chris­tina Milian ne se cachent plus: le couple surpris devant une boîte - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> M Pokora et Chris­tina Milian ne se cachent plus: le couple surpris devant une boîte - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> M Pokora et Chris­tina Milian ne se cachent plus: le couple surpris devant une boîte - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

GSXR Girl - Equipement moto - Comment choisir ses bottes? - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> GSXR Girl - Equipement moto - Comment choisir ses bottes? - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> GSXR Girl - Equipement moto - Comment choisir ses bottes? - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny 2: Live Action

For more infomation >> Destiny 2: Live Action

-------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm In Here! - Duration: 0:41.

(knock)

Occupied.

(door handle jiggle)

Hey, hey, uh, I'm in here!

Dude, what the hell, dude?

(hanger struggle) Gimmie, gimmie this!

I said I'm in here!

(hard door knocks) Hey! Stop it! Stop it!

(ax smashes, screams)

Oh. My bad. I ain't know you was in here.

(sigh of relief, casual singing)

For more infomation >> Hey! I'm In Here! - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane 1.6-16V EXPRESSION APK t/m 13/9/2018 / Airco / El. Rmn / El. Spiegels / LM Velgen - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane 1.6-16V EXPRESSION APK t/m 13/9/2018 / Airco / El. Rmn / El. Spiegels / LM Velgen - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 GT-M Bose Eternal Blue - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 GT-M Bose Eternal Blue - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

BAD KIDS & GIANT CANDY M&M's Skittles Johny Johny Yes Papa Nursery Rhymes Song for Children - Duration: 2:50.

Choose what to see this or that

Subscribe!

For more infomation >> BAD KIDS & GIANT CANDY M&M's Skittles Johny Johny Yes Papa Nursery Rhymes Song for Children - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Stephen Colbert's And Hillary Clinton's Midnight Confessions, Vol. XXXII - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> Stephen Colbert's And Hillary Clinton's Midnight Confessions, Vol. XXXII - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

VEGAN BBQ PULLED 'PORK' SANDWICH | Quick & Easy | Clean & Healthy | Tyler Health - Duration: 3:00.

I don't know okay

Hey Guys! It's Tyler and welcome back to my channel! Today I have another amazing

Veganized Plant-Based Recipe for you, as you guys already saw from the thumbnail it's a barbecue Sandwich

I'll keep this intro short and let's just get, into the video

To begin any recipe I like to cut and prepare all of the vegetables that I'm going to use,

You're going to clean peel and shred a couple of carrots

It's going to look kind of like this

and you're just going to put that aside while you make the coleslaw for your sandwiches

You're going to cut some red onion, some cilantro, some cabbage

Add These into a bowl, along with some of the shredded carrots from earlier for some color,

along with some onion powder, Pink salt,

Plant-Based Mayonnaise- You guys already know which one I like to use, the soy free veganaise.. and a squeeze of lemon Juice

You're going to mix that together and then put that aside.

I'm also cutting up a tomato for the sandwiches, which I forgot to cut earlier.

You want to water sautee some red onion for about a minute and then

Add your shredded carrots, some Pink Salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and your favorite kind of Barbecue sauce,

this is the one I'm using- I get it from Whole Foods

You're going to stir that together

For about two minutes, just until it's a little bit softened, you want it to still have a little bit of a bite to it

and not get mushy and

that's basically it!

I toasted two slices of Gluten-Free Bread

Added the BBQ Carrots

Red Onion

Some Tomato and the Coleslaw

you can serve this with some chips or a side salad, you can always melt some Plant-Based Cheese on this

Which is just seriously amazing and that's how like a barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich usually is, or you can

add some avocado, which I always do but I just didn't have any on this day.

Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed this Recipe!

This recipe is great for Barbecues -because there aren't that many vegan options at typical Barbecues. I hope you guys get to try it and

let me know if you do.

As always, don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up if you liked it, and I will see you guys in the next

one, bye! :)

For more infomation >> VEGAN BBQ PULLED 'PORK' SANDWICH | Quick & Easy | Clean & Healthy | Tyler Health - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

현직 가이드들이 직접 질문 받습니다!! - Korean Tour Guides will answer to your questions! - Duration: 5:22.

Please leave your comments here!

Hi, guys!

I'm now at Gyeongbokgung Palace

I came here today not for filming but for meeting.

I've wanted to have a meeting with other tour guides

There are thousands of tour guides in Korea.

Today, I will meet most active tour guides among them.

They are so professional.

They do not only group tour but also private tour as me.

They have credits on this industry.

I'm also working on making videos about Pyeongchang Winter Olympics!

stay tuned!

Yes, here!

I think I came here first.

I'm waiting for them now.

This place is quite awesome.

People who are working on start up business are gathered here.

We started this project to make videos about 'Tour Guides in Korea'

I will check my plan one more time before they come.

What I mean by that is

I'm with other tour guides from tour guide union

They are in key position of union.

yes, I had meeting with them.

we will work hard on

making videos that contain and deliver good messages.

this is Lupy

Let's film a video on October after having a diet kk

this is Lee Jin

never mind....

Mr. Jo from SUPERBIKETOUR

I will tell you more details later

To sum up,

I will make videos with other tour guides who has worked 10 years and even more than 20 years

First one will be 'Tour guides tell you about living as a tour guide'

Second, Good/Bad things about Tourism in Korea

but what I ask you now

and want to make a video with you guys is

Contents that only contain answer to your questions.

Stories, tips, opinions and advices from tour guides who worked long time

will be shared in the video!

So, don't forget to leave your questions and comments!

everything is welcomed!

Like......

'I like you VLOG Hosung!'

I'm sorry

I hope we can solve our problems together with videos!!!!

anyway,

How was my VLOG's intro?

What I want to make on my youtube channel is

start was 'Being a tour guide to be a traveler'

but in the long run,

I want to make it contain my whole life story.

that's why I named it as a 'Hosung's record' not just vlog.

I will work hard on making videos of my journey.

This is the end of my Record:)

Don't forget to leave your questions! and comments!

Update will be more frequent

more contents will be uploaded soon!

I left a semester so I have more time than usual!

Let's do this!

For more infomation >> 현직 가이드들이 직접 질문 받습니다!! - Korean Tour Guides will answer to your questions! - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

KIRMIZI ÇİZGİ | 23 EYLÜL 2017 | MEHMET AYAN & SERDAR ALİ ÇELİKLER YORUMLARI | Youtube - Duration: 1:02:51.

For more infomation >> KIRMIZI ÇİZGİ | 23 EYLÜL 2017 | MEHMET AYAN & SERDAR ALİ ÇELİKLER YORUMLARI | Youtube - Duration: 1:02:51.

-------------------------------------------

M Pokora et Chris­tina Milian ne se cachent plus: le couple surpris devant une boîte - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> M Pokora et Chris­tina Milian ne se cachent plus: le couple surpris devant une boîte - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Teacher's hand-washing experiment goes 'viral' - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Teacher's hand-washing experiment goes 'viral' - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Princesses in The World Today!You Won't Belive.... - Duration: 1:54.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét