Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 30 2018

Hello Human

Are you looking for Da Wae?

To find Da Wae

You just need to focus on Da Wae

~Mantra from Da Wae~

And share Da Wae with your brothers

You will not find Da Wae

Da Wae will find you

You will not find Da Wae

Da Wae will find you

We found Da Wae :V

Daaa waeeeeee

Subscribe to AnimeToons and find Da Wae

Also activate the bell to recieve notification from Da Wae

For more infomation >> Finding Da Wae (ANIMATED) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

The 1 Bitcoin Show- Bprivate, Ethereum, the future Coinbase of Lightning Network, India - Duration: 20:16.

Hello everyone this is Adam Meister the bitcoinmeister the disrupt meister

welcome to the one bitcoin show today is January the 29th 2018 strong hand value

your wealth in Bitcoin buy an old Bitcoin be patient

alright check out the links section below and get a cryptography T t-shirt

crypto a chihuahua comm ledger nano Trez or stores devices galore I gotta jump

right into this in a big rush I'm going to read basically my notes because I

haven't even reviewed them since I you know jotted them down for the last few

hours here but again the Taipei Meetup I'm in Taipei Thursday at 7 p.m. that

link is below okay see classic let's talk about there

that people talk about be private Z classic out there and in the Twitter

world and they're implying that Z classic is a tricky player and all of

this and I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again

the Z classic price should drop incredibly in theory after the fork once

it Forks in to be private in this irrational world though 80 percenters

may keep it up in some way but it will have you know I'll have like no

developers or very few developers this fork is a way of morphing Z classic into

something Bitcoin II so all Z classic holders are getting this for free you're

ending up with something more valuable it's nothing to complain about

and let unless you keep it an exchange and then the exchange doesn't you know

I'm hoping these exchanges do credit people with the be private if they're

holding Z classic you know it'll be a very good PR move if

they do so so if they don't and it'll be a bad a bad PR mood for the exchanges it

won't be good for be private it'll be another lesson why you have to control

your private key but there are a lot of people who have gotten into Z classic

they have no idea how to hold their Z classic on what wall it's what's safe so

they're just keeping it on exchanges now and yeah hopefully we're gonna put

pressure on the two main exchanges the credit people be private that have Z

classic now on there but anyway it's it's no secret that you know what's

going to happen the Z classic after the fork I mean no one's trying to make it

seem like Z classic is gonna be the Z incredible valuable incredibly valuable

commodity after it Forks into be private and again and people are saying yo it's

it's it's don't buy a $150 Z classic now in order to get be private yeah I mean

who 20 percenters first of all they don't go buying $150 all coins that were

like worth 10 bucks four weeks ago okay buy and hold Bitcoin this channel

is about buying Bitcoin so I don't I don't see the problem out there of Z of

you know people are complaining about Z classic but I think it's it's a bunch of

fun it's you know the the truth is out there

you um you you know if you feel like here it is the bottom line if you think

be private is going to be worth more than the current price of Z classic then

buying Z classic is not the worst is not the worst thing in the world I'm not

saying you do that I'm never saying to do that I'm just saying there is logic

behind all this it's it's not some there's not sinister intentions but 80

percenters are gonna get confused no matter what

if your need percenter don't even mess with this just hold on to your Bitcoin

you're going to get your crypto dividend eventually again speaking of be private

crypto Jake who is like a marketing dude over there he says and I linked to this

tweet below and this is something people are wondering about I mentioned it a

little bit yesterday we do not have plans to implement segments at this time

however we have implemented a workaround to allow individuals with Bitcoin and

sequitur dresses to obtain their be private okay that clears it up he also

says that it's not going to be a right away thing or you're gonna have to wait

if you've got it in a segment address and by the way in the end of the day

this delay to reward segment address holders is going to create a second mini

round of distribution that could add more to the hype of a be private it it

no doubt is another factor in the future price and by the way people who ask me

Adam what do you think the price is going to be I don't know what the

praises god I mean yeah I was just hoping hoping as a Bitcoin holder that

it's it's more than more than the be gold I mean I originally I thought you

know it would be 1% all these are ending up 1% of the price of Bitcoin I'll be

happy with 1% I mean already the Z classic price has gone up to 1% so one

has to assume that the be private price is going to be over 1% alright let us

let us move on to other topics remember you can follow me on twitter at tech

Balt te CH p alt if you're in the chat you

want to do a super chat I'll answer your question and of course its steam it I am

bitcoinmeister so we talked a little bit about visa

aetherium flipping thawed and I've called it I called it myth

and for so far it has been just the myth in terms of the market cap of aetherium

going above the market cap of Bitcoin and that's what a flipping is but also

the past I did say that you know it could happen and it could happen if

Ripple eclipsed aetherium in terms of market cap and surely aetherium could

eclipse Bitcoin in market cap but the point is why does that matter and that

you should not let something like that distract you from holding your Bitcoin

long-term again because in the long term Bitcoin wins and that's the bottom line

and it never changes this is a buy-and-hold channel for Bitcoin a

channel based on valuing your wealth in Bitcoin etherium is not a golden hold

investment but pumpers frame it in that way in a lot and a lot of the noise that

will make people weak and it is coming from those type of people and if you

listen too much you're gonna make a mistake and it gets some of this people

who are pumping aetherium now we're pumping ripple a few weeks ago this is

this is not an IC o channel if you want to get into IC O's and I think it's a

horrible idea again these icy OS then you're gonna need an ER C 20 token so

good luck you know you know I guess get get aetherium then but we have been

through all of this before is another point I'm trying to make here and I

would say that 24 some of the people talking aetherium understand what it is

supposed to do and they don't care about the market cap and the flipping while

the other 80% would be very willing to replace the word aetherium with any op

going flavor of the month so Bitcoin holders that's what this channel caters

to okay have a strong hand don't don't get caught up in all of that

craziness I mean if you want to learn about a theory I've learned it from the

people who use it and who aren't like who just aren't in it because it's the

latest aucoin flavor the month it's the latest way to threaten Bitcoin

because that's not what aetherium is if cerium is not a golden hole type of

thing it is not a direct competitor with Bitcoin but some people use it in a way

to scare people out of their Bitcoin as a way to weaken your Bitcoin strong

hands so don't let that happen and Google I mean again good luck to the

etherion people I hope it goes up in price I mean I have a theory of because

I was I got lucky back in the crowd sale days of 2014 I ended up with 20

I paid $6 for 20 of them or whatever so but again this channel is about Bitcoin

holding and with all that being said here's a tip for all the ico pumpers out

there here you go I see o people if you have an IC o----

and you want to pump it up you should give it away for free you should give

your token away for free as a crypto isn't a theory of crypto dividend to all

the etherium addresses with over one Bitcoin I think that it might cost like

$100,000 would do that I don't know I used to know how much that cost I don't

know any more has probably changed uh anyway I know most of these ICO people

are broke but if they happen to have you know a legitimate business skills and

have saved some money over time it will very much be worth it for them to spend

some wealth to give away a their token and heavily market it over social media

and promote their token it will differentiate their coin their token

from the pack which I mean I see first hand at this conference in San Francisco

how everyone and their mother is trying to sell you a pointless token

and 80 percenters will eventually pay for what others get for free so if

you've got a night if you've got a token give it away for free

make it a crypto dividend this will differentiate you the people who move on

this and a few people have done that you know the Xenon people are there's some

other people out there that dumbness but if you really heavily market it you give

it away it's been shown time and time again that the 80 percenters who didn't

get it for free are gonna buy it and pump up the price and you're gonna get

you're gonna you know it's better than just trying to sell your you're crazy i

co @ i co token at some you know with banner ads and at some san francisco

event again that's enough marketing of ice for adam meister that's enough free

crypto advice from adam meister email me and Adam at resort help calm if you if

you want a crypto consultation pertaining in this subject or if you

want a crypto consultation on other subjects or whatever but you know there

are IC o---- people who try to make me buy their you know they talk about my I

co-taught yeah buy my IC o---- know but I know they're willing to talk about you

know ways for you to innovatively give away your IC o---- for your token for

free cuz I'm a crypto dividend guy and I I'm a confident guy anyway I'm Way going

back to the flippin the possible aetherium flipping thud be be aware that

you know be cash people will use that awesome they will they will talk about

the ethereal flip inning and use it as an opportunity to pump me cash you know

to weaken Bitcoin and weaken bitcoins momentum because of this aetherium

flipping that might happen one day and you know what you should get into B cash

I mean yet encrypt the etherium crypto noise is a great way to lay the

groundwork for a be cash pump keep an eye out for that fun people and they

couldn't know what B cash could easily hit now that we're talking about D cash

d cash could easily hit two thousand dollars again

when bitcoin is still you know what it is right now so it can approach point to

BTC again which again value your wealth in Bitcoin so they'll try to expect

anything it's all cyclical everything that I talked about in this video is all

cyclical we've had a theory of flipping talk we've had people make aetherium the

flavor of the month we've had be cast beautiful aim and we're gonna see it all

again the lesson that you derive from all this is have your strong hand

because bitcoin wins in the long run don't don't you will regret Brett

selling your Bitcoin for any off point flavor of the month pal Matt like button

alright what else do we have here for Texas show on vortexes world crypto

Network show on Sunday he mentioned the Lightning Network and it was mostly

about Lightning Network innovations and he talked about how there is a race to

become the coinbase of the Lightning Network to be the blockchain not info of

the Lightning Network in other words there are all these companies and

individual individuals who are taking risks to play around with the Lightning

Network so they become huge players in the Lightning Network ecosystem and

where they're gonna be the name to know on the Lightning Network just like big I

mean like them or hate them coin base is a huge player in Bitcoin

they've done very well and their main stream when it comes to Bitcoin okay

same with blockchain Don info love them or hate them so this is why people are

willing to to do all sorts of experiments on this untested Lightning

Network which I do not recommend that you do right now you know who you know

but again compare this to people you know we supposedly have all these all

coins out there that have incredible technology how many companies and

individuals you see rushing on to experiment with these alt coins that

become the coin base of these coins none not at all but you see I mean

do you want to be the next the coinbase of me oh no you don't see people all

these companies individuals willing to take such huge risk to play around with

me you know you see it with the Lightning Network I'm just pulling neo

out of my backside there you know there's you can name your off point

flavor of the month from Asia or from wherever and so anyway I linked to

vortexes awesome show below and also something else that was mentioned by

Francois on there are Frances excuse me he's been on this show before

vortex has been on my show before they're great guys

well they've been on this week in Bitcoin before but the when is this the

3iq corporation announces global crypto asset fund to invest in multiple crypto

assets this is a Canadian crypto mutual fund basically so that's that's news

it's news good job you know Canada there's some progress there in Canada in

terms of mainstream financial adoption in terms of traditional financial

markets treating Bitcoin in a similar way you know making a mutual fund out of

it or whatever so so good for them and good Thank You

Francis for that ruse and again I link to that show below on the world crypto

Network very good my buddies my partners on the world crypto Network and again my

international show will be on there soon enough

and if you just listen to this on podcast you already know yeah Adam shows

on the the girl crypto Network podcast tone show vortexes show it's all on the

podcast that you can listen to and hey I always tell people listen to these shows

speaking of Cohn again he will be in the DC area in February and I again I forgot

one of it base he'll be there from the 14th to the 17th I believe which is

traditionally when it snows in the Baltimore Washington area

all right we'll talk about that power right okay India let's talk about India

real quick a fan of mine from India sent out he's

the banks are sending out emails warning people about cryptocurrency okay he has

an email from his bank that he sent me that saying hey we know you bought

bitcoin already be careful so let's keep track of their people in India very

nicely over there but the banks I think the government's are making the bank's

try to scare people about Bitcoin and probably the bank's want people to be

scared about Bitcoin in a way also alright so thank you for that

information what else do we have here Oh another Robin Hood of incredible tweet i

link to below from i cant pretty his a kumar this guy is re over 1 million

people signed up to the Robin Hood crypto app in the first four days my

lord that is amazing alright that is it for the Bitcoin part of the show pound

that like button everyone here is the help health tip of

the day I found out about this guy named Andrew Pirlo and I do not agree with

this guy on he's a raw vegan guy I'm not a raw vegan guy I eat meat I think

humans should have eat animals but even though I don't agree with him and

everything he has some very interesting points he brings up fasting a little bit

he I mean eating fruit is it's fine it's it you know some people have

criminalized fruit almost so andrew experiments on his body we on his body

with different eating techniques you eat a lot of he'll be way too much fruit one

day and try different things out he experiments and he's an interesting

person so I linked to this Andrew Pirlo guy below he's some of the check out

that is is a healthy person he does it differently than I do it but there are

some things that I have learned from him and I was intrigued I was watching a lot

of his videos and again I am not I I you gotta have that I believe you gotta have

that you diet he is not on he's I mean I you can

overdo it on carbs and I don't think he thinks that all right now that like when

I'm adam meister the bitcoinmeister the disrupt meister remember to subscribe

this channel like this video share this video check out the notes section below

Bitcoin I'll see you later bye

For more infomation >> The 1 Bitcoin Show- Bprivate, Ethereum, the future Coinbase of Lightning Network, India - Duration: 20:16.

-------------------------------------------

КРИПТОВАЛЮТА TRON (TRX) / ПЕРСПЕКТИВЫ РОСТА СТОИМОСТИ МОНЕТЫ, ОБЗОР ПЛОЩАДКИ TRON - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> КРИПТОВАЛЮТА TRON (TRX) / ПЕРСПЕКТИВЫ РОСТА СТОИМОСТИ МОНЕТЫ, ОБЗОР ПЛОЩАДКИ TRON - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

Tuổi sửu 2018 PHÁT ẦM ẦM giàu nhanh chóng mặt Tiền Chất Như Núi nhờ làm điều này - Duration: 20:32.

For more infomation >> Tuổi sửu 2018 PHÁT ẦM ẦM giàu nhanh chóng mặt Tiền Chất Như Núi nhờ làm điều này - Duration: 20:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dennis Prager "I Was Wrong. Donald Trump Is a 'Great President'- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 17:52.

For more infomation >> Dennis Prager "I Was Wrong. Donald Trump Is a 'Great President'- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 17:52.

-------------------------------------------

Trump and Jay-Z Feud - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Trump and Jay-Z Feud - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis) Amendment Bill- First Reading - Video 2 - Duration: 10:10.

For more infomation >> Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis) Amendment Bill- First Reading - Video 2 - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis) Amendment Bill- First Reading - Video 3 - Duration: 9:37.

For more infomation >> Misuse of Drugs (Medicinal Cannabis) Amendment Bill- First Reading - Video 3 - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Aai, Privacy & Me | BhaDiPa - Duration: 8:26.

Mom..

Why do you clean my room everyday?

Not everyday, only Saturdays.

Was I born on Lord Hanuman's birth anniversary?

Why?

Then why Saturday?

Storytel and BhaDiPa presents

Mom, Privacy and me.

Mom don't open my cupboard, please!

Why can't you sort your clothes?

Used, new, old, ironed.. you should segregate and arrange them

Is it a clothes library?

You go to Tai's room, don't mess things here..

It's smelling bad..

Do you have a bad stomach?

I've stopped answering such questions in 8th grade!

Tomorrow is a holiday right?

Yes

Should I give you a spoon of Castor oil?

Mom, have you gone mad?

Mom see this.. Is this enough?

Yes.

Jui, are you seriously taking castor oil?

What do I do then?

I agreed on drinking it then only she left the room!

Otherwise my room would be in a upheaval!

Upheaval?

What horrible words are you using?

CLEANING is the word for it.

But are you going to give us any privacy?

Grab this, open that, throw that.. What's going on?

Privacy?

Yes

to you guys?

YES!

I have wiped your bums in your childhood.

and now you want privacy?

now if you are going to get my childhood bum in the discussion..

..then what do I say?

Bum!

Mom's cross connection

No, let's go to Imagica.

They have a Mogambo ride

Are you mister India?

Ok

Are you on phone?

No, no.. It's the TV noise in the background..

I know you're talking on phone

..but its been half an hour

phone heats up, it can burst also

Mom, please!

I know it's all fake, but I thought why to risk it..

Mom, please go. I'm on a call..

when to go then?

next weekend? Don't just nod your head..

No, please

Babbu, just hold on for a second..

Rose?

What?

Rose?

then do you expect some vegetables in my bag?

get it sometimes.. At least Curry leaves!

Is it only one? If there were more, I would have made Gulkand

Babbu, whose hair-clip is that behind?

No, not there.. Behind you..

that white one,

I know you can see it

[Door knocks]

Yes, coming..

What's wrong?

First you tell me..

Coming!

[Door knocks again]

Is it Diarrhoea?

MOM!

What's wrong with you? At least don't be so loud.

How long? Did you take Castor oil yesterday?

Mom! Shit!

That's what..

What is this?

I'm removing the door.

what?

So, you'll hear me when I call you!

What are you doing?

Watching Narcos.

Oh.. Okay!

Don't worry, nothing like what you think.

Ani, are you watching Narcos?

No, I'm working

Ani, What's the score?

Ani?

Where is Toor Daal?

Ani?

Where is that childhood photo where you wore frock?

Take this! You complete this now

Take this. You sit and finish this.. Take it..

Babbu, now enough of No Shave November.

What is this?

This.. this.

It's just Green tea, nothing else

Then why didn't you make one for me?

Go and make me a cup of it, and add some sugar..

Mom!

Natural.. Go.

Babbu, I'll be back..

Babbu..

Have you bathed?

We should get deleted from mom's radar somehow..

I'm feeling she'll soon install CCTV Camera in our rooms

and why do you need privacy?

..this basic qustion doesn't seem have an answer.

Hey!

I think there's one thing where she can engage herself

What?

Stoytel App!

You don't go to library these days, so we have downloaded the whole library for you.

Storytel App

So, you don't want me to trouble you

No, see this..

In this you can listen to Hindi, English, Marathi audio books.

So, when you're walking, roaming, cooking..

While driving also you listen to these stories.

In this?

Yes!

See this.. Play.

Mrutyunjay.

[Audio Book]

[Karna, tell your life story to everyone.. everyone..]

Where?

Walk!

Walk while listening to stories

and breakfast?

make it if you want to..

[Audio Book]

Back to square one..

Mom, what are you doing? Im not dressed.

Gandhari had also seen Duryodhana naked.

..to save his life. I'm reading the same book

I mean, listening!

And still he died!

You also die. Spoiled the suspense.

Suspense?

You only have told this story to me.

mom..

Mom!

What are you doing here?

Your father has an issue with the fan

my diary..

Where is you phone?

Battery is dead

[Message alert]

You're not supposed to touch children's phones. Its a sin.

Who is Babdu?

Babdu is my friend.

And what is Muaah?

And Muaah..

..is a spelling mistake.

Ani..

I want privacy.

Mom

Mom

What?

What are you listening to?

Mryutyunjay

Mom!

Mom!

What now?

Who's the author?

Shivaji Sawant

Listen.

Give your phones here.

Take this.

I have downloaded Storytel App

now give me some privacy! Go for a walk..

Walk?

GO!

Ani, mom forgot us.

What to do?

Should I act like being sick?

or.. or..

Or should I shave my head?

I'm saying we'll make her drink Castor oil.

or..

We should..

Do something different..

something amazing

Different.. Something different

What's going on?

nothing..

if you liked our video..

Like, Share and Subscribe to BhaDiPa

and for unlimited collection of audio books download..

Storytel App.

Jay BhaDiPa!

Bharatiya Digital Party.

Jay Hind

BhaDiPa

Jay Maharashtra!

BhaDiPa..

Bharatiya Digital Party.

For more infomation >> Aai, Privacy & Me | BhaDiPa - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Mark of Finland - Part 4: La-La Land - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Mark of Finland - Part 4: La-La Land - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

【BH Makeup Channel】EP46 Samyang Spicy Ramen Challenge - Duration: 15:41.

Hi everyone, welcome to Baozi & Hana's Food Channel

I bet everyone knew what we will be doing, we have been hinting it for so long

This time we will be eating the SamYang Hot Chicken Ramen!

Honestly, we've dragged this video for such long time since the unboxing

It hasn't been touched since we wanted to use it for the video

One of our employee even stole one without notifying us

And this was her message to us: Yes, it doesn't taste that good, you guys… can try

Also her: I've never tried such terrible instant noodle

Hearing that made me want to try even more, she only said it was terrible but not spicy

She even said it was sweet

She said it was very sweet instead of spicy

Maybe that employee is a spicy food master, but not in our case

Two days ago me and baozi went to eat hot spicy steamboat and we can't even stand it

It was like: Spicy! Spicy! Give me milk!

Did you prepare milk today? Yea… where is it? it's downstairs, go bring it up

So, we heard that the noodle is very spicy, and the both of us are from the south

We are not even good at eating spicy food, so it is even interesting this way! Right?

If you like this kind of videos, please let us know in the comment down below

Remember to subscribe and like!

For this noodle challenge, I believe most youtuber had done it

But still, we will do a short introduction, it is noodle with sauce

You will have to boil the noodle and mix with the sauce! mixed sauce noodle kinda thing

And now we will open the packaging, it has a ramen block

The noodle is thicker than regular ramen noodle, its very thick! and inside

There is also a dried veggie pack, and this is the legendary spicy sauce

This should be sweet, I think, most youtuber says it will be normal if we only put half the sauce

If you put everything, prepare to cry! And today's objective to cry!

So you want to cry? That is the main purpose of this video! If it's only for the sake of testing, why bother buying?

Show everyone , this noodle is really different from what we always eat

This is really thick, compared to those we always eat, we can always eat it without boiling

This feels hard to swallow, ok, without further do, we will boil the noodle now

Ok, we now have our pot, we will cook the noodle now, tada, one, two

Can you finish ? Should be ok! Put the small piece in too, its too wasteful to throw

But you can't eat the crumbs, I'll throw it later

Then the veggies, put it in too

This is not veggie, it's seaweed and sesame, should be garnishes

Ok, now I'll go down and cook the noodles as we can't do it upstairs, I'll do it in the kitchen

I'll bring it up after its done, bye~

Tada! It's now done, it looks disgusting cause I added two eggs

Now we will put the sauce in

This is the garnishes, seaweed and sesame, looks good

This is the spicy sauce! Special sauce, do you want to smell it?

It smells sweet

The second sauce smells like laoganma [china dried chili paste]

Ok, we added everything in. It looks disgusting

We will mix it now

If you don't mix it evenly, some strand will be spicier, am I speaking nonsense

So we will eat it from here

Who will take the first bite? Decide with rock paper scissors

Rock paper scissors

You're welcome, I'll give you a big piece of ham

I'll eat it myself, don't play, I'll eat myself, if

If?

If it's very spicy, where is the milk?

The milk is downstairs, take a bite first

I'll eat first

What if it's not spicy

You are so brave, such big bite

Spicy! Spicy! Super spicy!

Really? I'll get the milk

Super spicy! I feel like i can breathe fire now, my throat hurts

Drink some water

My throat really hurts!

My throat really hurts

The first bite really hurted my throat, it's better now

Is it that spicy? No, the point is it hurts your throat really bad

I'll eat the egg, are you serious!

What? Its so spicy!

You are so annoying, eat the noodles!

The egg is already so spicy

Eat the noodles, you have to show everyone your face, they can't see you from this angle

OMG! You are so disgusting, don't be so near

It's too spicy, I'm sweating!

Your chin! It's all over your chin so disgusting!

There's no tissue

Where is the employee! Didn't she say that it's not spicy but sweet

I want a second bite

I'm impressed of your bravery

What is the purpose of its existence? It's the worst ramen I've had

I don't think its spicy now, whats happening

Why? Finish it up then

Are you serious? Its not spicy anymore?

I think I'm used to it

So fast?

My brain is numbed

It was still spicy when I ate

My brain is numbed by the spiciness, this is my natural lip color

It seems that the second bite isn't that spicy

Really? Yea, your chin

The first bite will hurt your throat, real pain

It probably killed the cells on my throat

My tongue hurts now

Its still spicy!

Continue eating! Everyone wants to see those who suffers and take spicy food, I'll feed you

Im Mrs Bao, Mrs Bao's feeding time, taking care of the old and weak Director Bao

How is it? It's still very spicy

I think I can still stand it even though my tongue is on fire

I'll leave the rest to you then

I'll talk about the noodle, I think the noodle is

Bad tasting

Really? I think it's quite springy

For real?

Don't you think its very bouncy? Is there any ramen bouncier than this?

It's because its thick

It is similar to udon but udon is not that springy

I still prefer udon

Are you spouting nonsense? Udon is refreshing

I'll do the sound effect for you, slurp~~~hahaha

You definitely have the largest bowl for spicy ramen among all youtuber

No, those mukbang challenge video, they usually have a big pile

Put it closer to the screen to make it look bigger

You are so annoying

Its as big as the screen!

You are so annoying

Maybe those mukbang youtuber doesn't have big pot too, just that they put it close to the screen

You are so pro

Its so spicy

Wipe your mouth, you keep eating despite it being spicy

It is starting to feel good

Really? Yea

Why can't I feel good

I feel good

I think those that can eat spicy food will think its nice

I'm confused, I'm not the kind that can eat spicy food

So today's video became spicy ramen challenge to mukbang challenge, you ate two portion

The spicy hot pot we ate few days made me cry but this feels different

What feeling

I feel the spiciness doubling

The spiciness doubling

And then

I'm so full, I want to puke, I ate so much, I'm so full

Enough!

I wanna take a selfie while eating the noodle

Do you want me to do it for you?

I will eat it

Why do you want to make this face!

My tongue is on fire

I want milk!

I feel like puking

We should throw it away!

My stomach feels bad

Of course, you keep eating it

I wanna puke

Drink more milk

Eat yours!

I thought the video has ended

Finish it up fast

Why are you presenting yourself so attractive

You are like the bar lady, to make food look tasty

Who are you seducing, people won't give you thumbs up if you do it this way

[You guys will give me a thumbs up right!]

Why are you using your face as attraction!

Its so spicy

Its time to show your manliness now!

Not like this

Continue eating, the rest is yours, finish it!

Stop dripping the milk, is there hole in your mouth, are you a kid?

There's still so much, we will have to finish it

Edit this away like magic

I'll clear some for you

I'll eat it since you don't feel comfortable

Do it fast!

I just blurt it

Do it fast

I was being nice

Faster!

You are so annoying!

They can't see you like that

You are so annoying

This lip color make me look so fair

Be serious, its not hot anymore

Its spicy!

Eat it!

You are so sweaty now

Baozi is the kind that sweats easily

One for you one for me

Stop making sound!

Let me voice over

I don't need it

You are too shy

I do big bites unlike you, strand by strand!

I'll give you the last sip of milk

You are so annoying

Can you help me to finish it up

Its not that spicy after cooling down

I will not eat this again

I think it taste good after cooling down

Are you serious?

I think its pretty good

And then you cant stand it

Its spicy but good

Stop making weird sound!

I'm providing sound effect

This are the leftover

Finished, drink this fast! Wipe your mouth

You are so annoying

We have now finished the noodle!

Please share your experience

I must say that its quite nice, its abit sweet but very spicy

I think its bearable, you could stand it too right

I can not bear! I can not!

Aren't you fine now, you never felt any spiciness afterwards right

Nope, cause i drank a lot of milk

I think for our level it is still bearable

It wasn't as bad as i thought, the R18 chips i ate previously was worse

That was even spicy

Right, the R18 chips

That is also my the list of food to never try again

It wasn't that spicy, i think it was good, although Baozi think otherwise

If any of you enjoy eating spicy food, please give it a try

It is too bad for me, I don't think there will be a second time

I don't like it when they made it for the sake of spiciness, I like it aromatic and spicy

This is quite aromatic

No this is pure spicy, not even aromatic, super spicy

I think its really nice

They say if you might have bought a fake spicy ramen if it doesn't taste spicy

So its this the real one

So this is the real deal

Alright we will end our video here

If you guys have anything to recommend us to eat, please comment and tell us

We might do more of these video if we get a great feedback

Recently someone recommended us to make a video while eating the river snail rice noodle

I've never tried snail noodles but my friends really like them

There's two employee that loves them too

Every time when they cook the noodle, I'll ask them if they're cooking poo

It smells really bad

If you wish to see us eat the snail noodle, let us know in the comment section

Recommend us brands too

Yep, which taste better and which is not the smelly

Alright, we'll end the video here, don't forget to like, comment and subscribe

Bye, see you next time

For more infomation >> 【BH Makeup Channel】EP46 Samyang Spicy Ramen Challenge - Duration: 15:41.

-------------------------------------------

Sen. Joni Ernst's stance on immigration reform - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> Sen. Joni Ernst's stance on immigration reform - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Best Latest ethiopian news new today youtube video 2018 - Duration: 10:49.

ከዐሥር ቀናት በፊት በወልዲያ ከተማ የጥምቀት በዓል በማክበር ላይ እያሉ የተገደሉ ሰዎችን በፀሎት ለማሰብ በዛሬው ዕለት በወልዲያ ከተማ የጧፍ ማብራት ሥነ ስርዓት እያከናወኑ ባለበት ወቅት ተኩስ እንደተከፈተባቸው ያነጋገርናቸው የወልዲያ ከተማ ነዋሪዎች ገልፀውልናል። በወልዲያ፣ በቆቦ በመርሳና የንግድና የሥራ እንቅስቃሴ መቋረጡን ትምሕርት ቤት መዘጋቱንም ጨምረው ነዋሪዎቹ ጨምረው ተናግረዋል። የአካባቢው ወጣቶችና የሀገር ሽማግሌዎች የታሰሩ ሰዎችን ለማስፈታት ጥረት እያደረጉ መሆኑን የገለፁልን ነዋሪዎቹ በአንፃሩ ደግሞ ወጣቶች እየታሰሩ መሆኑ ተናግረዋል በእነዚህ ከተሞች በተከታታይ በነበረው ሕዝባዊ ተቃውሞና ግጭት የሰው ሕይወት መጥፋቱን፣ አካል መጉደሉንና ንብረት መውደሙን ነዋሪዎችና መንግስት አስታውቋል። የክልሉ መንግሥት ለዚህ አለመረጋጋት በመንግሥት በኩል ለሕዝቡ ጥያቄ በአፋጣኝ ምላሽ አለመሰጠቱ መሆኑን አስታውቋል። ሕይወታቸው ለጠፋውና አካላቸው ለጎደሉ ሰዎች የተሰማውን ሐዘን በመግለፅ መፅናናቱን ተመኝቷል። ግጭቶቹ መልካቸውን እንዲቀይሩ በተሰራው ሥራ ማንነታቸውን ብቻ ተስተውሎ ጥቃት በደረሰባቸው ሰዎች ማዘኑንም የክልሉ መንግስት አስታውቋል።

For more infomation >> Best Latest ethiopian news new today youtube video 2018 - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

3 arrested for the death of 13-year-old boy - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 3 arrested for the death of 13-year-old boy - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

India Russia 5th Generation Fighter Jet Program Road to Nowhere - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> India Russia 5th Generation Fighter Jet Program Road to Nowhere - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Superior Donuts - I Can't Draw Hands - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Superior Donuts - I Can't Draw Hands - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal REJECT £20million bid from Chelsea for Olivier Giroud ● New Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:14.

Chelsea have had a £20million bid for Olivier Giroud rejected by Arsenal as negotiations

continue.

That's according to Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.

Blues boss Antonio Conte has been chasing a target man as understudy to Alvaro Morata

throughout the January window.

Arsenal are on the verge of signing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund for £60million.

That would leave Giroud third in Arsene Wenger's pecking order behind the Gabon star and Alexandre

Lacazette.

The France international wants to stay in London and has recently rejected moves to

Everton and Dortmund.

With the World Cup at the end of the season, Giroud knows he needs to play regularly or

risk not being selected by manager Didier Deschamps.

Balague Tweeted at 11pm on Monday night claiming that Chelsea's £20million bid had been rejected

by Arsenal.

He wrote: "I read Giroud could go to Chelsea for £15million but I believe #CFC last offer

was £20million and was rejected by #AFC.

"No negotiations took place after that rejection.

"But tomorrow contacts could be renewed."

Giroud, 31, signed a contract extension a few weeks ago that was set to keep him at

the Gunners until 2019 instead of 2018 which was when his current deal was set to expire.

A report from Sportune in France claimed the striker took a £10,000-per-week pay cut when

he signed the new deal.

For more infomation >> Arsenal REJECT £20million bid from Chelsea for Olivier Giroud ● New Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Wall - A Foundation (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> The Wall - A Foundation (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox - Obstacle Paradise Gameplay by Hrithik - Duration: 13:32.

For more infomation >> Roblox - Obstacle Paradise Gameplay by Hrithik - Duration: 13:32.

-------------------------------------------

2 Major Developments Shift Focus In Russia Investigation - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> 2 Major Developments Shift Focus In Russia Investigation - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Official Trailer: Hate Story IV | Urvashi Rautela | Vivan B | Karan Wahi | Vishal Pandya | T-Series - Duration: 2:27.

Aashiq Banaya Aapne

I will make sure you lose

Aashiq Banaya Aapne

T-Series Films presents

the official movie trailer for the upcoming Bollywood movie "Hate Story IV"

I want to be a star

produced by Bhushan Kumar.

Hate Story IV

Hate Story IV is an upcoming Indian drama film

directed by Vishal Pandya.

Starring Urvashi Rautela, Vivan Bhathena, Karan Wahi in the lead role alongside

Ihana Dhillon & Gulshan Grover.

For more infomation >> Official Trailer: Hate Story IV | Urvashi Rautela | Vivan B | Karan Wahi | Vishal Pandya | T-Series - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Curious Quail - Resolutions - Duration: 3:49.

🎶Bleary Headed and clouded eyes as you open up a day

planner for the first time

as an adult🎶

🎶People expect you to write shit

in it

and remember it later and check it often

but you know

that'll never work.🎶

🎶But you pick up your favorite pen and write

down that 3:15 appointment

with your doctor.🎶

🎶Move your hand and the ink

smudges so you won't recognize your

handwriting the next time you look🎶

🎶You've already fucked up🎶

🎶But you'll get a new one

🎶Next Year🎶

You'll get a new one

🎶Next Year🎶

🎶You'll get a new one

🎶Next Year🎶

You'll get a new one

🎶Next year🎶

🎶Productivity screechin' to

a halt on that project you've been dedicating your time to🎶

🎶You're already blocked🎶

🎶but three pages deep in a letter to your uncle explaining why calling an entire class of people lazy is a form of casual racism🎶

(Spoilers: it is)

🎶And sure it's good to try to do that

🎶but these resolutions you made to get more shit done🎶

🎶You broke them so fast🎶

🎶But you'll make a new one🎶

🎶Next Year🎶

🎶You'll make a new one (You broke them so fast)🎶

🎶Next Year🎶

🎶You'll make a new one (You broke them so fast)🎶

🎶Next Year🎶

🎶You'll make a new one (You broke them so fast)🎶

🎶Next Year🎶

[Digital sounds of Nintendo Gameboy becoming self aware]

[Over the top Acoustic Guitar and Gameboy music]

[Drum Machine plays us out]

For more infomation >> Curious Quail - Resolutions - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

How To Remove Acne Scars,Dark Spots & Pigmentation Treatment | Instant Remove Acne Scars By Rani G - Duration: 4:44.

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

For more infomation >> How To Remove Acne Scars,Dark Spots & Pigmentation Treatment | Instant Remove Acne Scars By Rani G - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mardana kamzori ka Desi ilaj || Mardana Timing || Health Tips In Urdu Hindi - Duration: 2:17.

Assalamu alaikum friends

Welcome To Hakeem Anwer Saleem

For more infomation >> Mardana kamzori ka Desi ilaj || Mardana Timing || Health Tips In Urdu Hindi - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

মাওলানা কওসাসারীর যে ওয়াজটি ইউটিউবে ঝড় তুলেছে Maulana Rezaul Karim Kawsari Full - Duration: 14:13.

মাওলানা কওসাসারীর যে ওয়াজটি ইউটিউবে ঝড় তুলেছে Maulana Rezaul Karim Kawsari Full

For more infomation >> মাওলানা কওসাসারীর যে ওয়াজটি ইউটিউবে ঝড় তুলেছে Maulana Rezaul Karim Kawsari Full - Duration: 14:13.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone X - Animoji: Alien

For more infomation >> iPhone X - Animoji: Alien

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> iPhone X - Animoji: Alien

-------------------------------------------

Spider Man Homecoming (2017) .MOVIEHOLIC.RPSK. - Duration: 2:13:29.

For more infomation >> Spider Man Homecoming (2017) .MOVIEHOLIC.RPSK. - Duration: 2:13:29.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Spider Man Homecoming (2017) .MOVIEHOLIC.RPSK. - Duration: 2:13:29.

-------------------------------------------

😬 Beer Bongs Forever! I'll Never Grow Up!📎Kendra Wilkinson - Duration: 3:44.

Kendra Wilkinson may be married to an ex-football player who once received a hand job from a

transgender model...

... but she is NOT a bad parent!

This is the basic message the former Playboy centerfold wanted to get across on Twitter

this week.

It's unclear what spurred Kendra on, but the reality star let loose with a classic rant

last night, taking critics to task for how they evaluate her as a mother.

"Honestly who the f-ck wrote the rule that once u have a kid u gotta "grow up," Kendra

wondered, adding with less-than-stellar grammar:

"n who said we can't be who we are? N who said to feel guilty for enjoying yourself

as an adult?"

In subsequent Tweets, Wilkinson often referenced the use of a "beer bong," implying that she

had recently gulped down some alcohol via one of these devices and refused to feel any

shame over it.

"One thing I'll never do is fall into the sheep like mentality," she added.

This is a pretty broad and vague complaint.

Parents are definitely allowed to still have fun and to go out and to spend time with friends.

But, yeah... if you have kids, you can't exactly party as hard as you once did and then sleep

off a hangover the following day.

Not when you need to awaken said kids, feed them, get them ready for school, etc.

Mothers and fathers have more responsibility than those who are single, this isn't all

that complicated.

"The one thing that people really don't know about me is how i raise my kids," Kenda

continued.

"That's my most personal thing.  I feel like it's my own little secret.  My 2 kids

are the greatest 2 humans i know n not saying this cuz I'm their mom."

Truth be told, no one does talk very much about Kendra and her kids.

Instead, they wonder about Kendra and her marriage, especially after the 2014 incident

in which Baskett got involved physically with Ava London .

Hank himself has confessed to sort of cheating on his wife with the transgender star, who

told Radar Online about their intimate physical encounter at the time.

"I started giving him a hand job and he was playing with my penis 'cause he was

laying down," she said.

On January 19 of this year, meanwhile, Baskett was spotted without his wedding ring on.

Does this mean there are problems once again between him and Kendra?

We heard they were headed for a divorce last summer , but the photo above was snapped of

the couple and their two kids at Disneyland just a month ago.

Wilkinson didn't address rumors about her marriage in this latest rant.

"I've met all types of mothers," she said instead, focused on parenting and adding:

"Sometimes mothers have to leave their kids to provide. They become heroes to their kids.

Not all lives look the same. We have to accept that cookie cutter shit isn't the only way."

Again, that is perfectly fair.

If one's kids are happy and healthy, we're not about to judge the way one achieved this

important goal.

But we are gonna continue to ask of Kendra:

Are you going to split from Hank or what?!?

Kendra Wilkinson Music Video Pics: What is Going On?!?

Start Gallery

For more infomation >> 😬 Beer Bongs Forever! I'll Never Grow Up!📎Kendra Wilkinson - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 😬 Beer Bongs Forever! I'll Never Grow Up!📎Kendra Wilkinson - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal REJECT £20million bid from Chelsea for Olivier Giroud ● New Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:14.

Chelsea have had a £20million bid for Olivier Giroud rejected by Arsenal as negotiations

continue.

That's according to Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.

Blues boss Antonio Conte has been chasing a target man as understudy to Alvaro Morata

throughout the January window.

Arsenal are on the verge of signing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund for £60million.

That would leave Giroud third in Arsene Wenger's pecking order behind the Gabon star and Alexandre

Lacazette.

The France international wants to stay in London and has recently rejected moves to

Everton and Dortmund.

With the World Cup at the end of the season, Giroud knows he needs to play regularly or

risk not being selected by manager Didier Deschamps.

Balague Tweeted at 11pm on Monday night claiming that Chelsea's £20million bid had been rejected

by Arsenal.

He wrote: "I read Giroud could go to Chelsea for £15million but I believe #CFC last offer

was £20million and was rejected by #AFC.

"No negotiations took place after that rejection.

"But tomorrow contacts could be renewed."

Giroud, 31, signed a contract extension a few weeks ago that was set to keep him at

the Gunners until 2019 instead of 2018 which was when his current deal was set to expire.

A report from Sportune in France claimed the striker took a £10,000-per-week pay cut when

he signed the new deal.

For more infomation >> Arsenal REJECT £20million bid from Chelsea for Olivier Giroud ● New Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Arsenal REJECT £20million bid from Chelsea for Olivier Giroud ● New Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

CROIRE EN SOI POUR RÉALISER SES RÊVES - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> CROIRE EN SOI POUR RÉALISER SES RÊVES - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> CROIRE EN SOI POUR RÉALISER SES RÊVES - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Advice From Dr. Sue

For more infomation >> Baby Advice From Dr. Sue

-------------------------------------------

ABC Turkish Alphabet Animals - MAMUT and ŞAHİN - Duration: 3:02.

letter m

mammoth

letter ş

falcon

For more infomation >> ABC Turkish Alphabet Animals - MAMUT and ŞAHİN - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO UNTUK SI JOMBLO! - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> VIDEO UNTUK SI JOMBLO! - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Changing the Status Quo - Duration: 1:53.

Hi I'm Moses Sanchez and I'm running for Mayor of Phoenix

I'm an immigrant. I was born in Panama my parents brought me and my sister to this country when we were kids.

Together, we made a life for ourselves through hard work and determination.

And they always taught me to give back and serve our community

I met my amazing wife Maria when I was 26. She's a doctor here in Phoenix, and is the love of my life.

I serve our country in the Navy, with a tour in Afghanistan,

so I'm used to combat, political or otherwise. I fight because this is the greatest country in the world.

I was elected to a local school board in 2012 where I worked to make sure students receive the best possible

education. I ran because my kids attended Phoenix schools

I've taught at South Mountain Community College for almost a decade now and believe everyone should have access to affordable

education because it makes our communities stronger.

I started a business in Phoenix.

We help small businesses find their voice in a digital world and now, I'm running for Mayor of Phoenix

because our city can do better than the status quo.

This city is about taking a chance encouraging risk-takers earning a living through hard work and sacrifice and serving our community.

It's time to put a Phoenician that listens to the people in City Hall. It's time to put a problem-solver in City Hall.

It's time to change the status quo in Phoenix. We don't need another partisan politician that just kicks the can down the road.

This campaign won't be perfect, but it'll be honest. You'll know where I stand on the issues facing you and your family.

So let's change the status quo. Let's shake things up. Let's change business as usual.

Together, we will change Phoenix. I'm Moses Sanchez and I approve this message.

For more infomation >> Changing the Status Quo - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mardana kamzori ka Desi ilaj || Mardana Timing || Health Tips In Urdu Hindi - Duration: 2:17.

Assalamu alaikum friends

Welcome To Hakeem Anwer Saleem

For more infomation >> Mardana kamzori ka Desi ilaj || Mardana Timing || Health Tips In Urdu Hindi - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Famous Instagram Pets [ E01/ 03 ] - PIPPA THE BUNNY - Dr Kate Adams Bondi Vet - Duration: 3:11.

Hi,

I'm Dr Kate Adams, welcome to Bondi Vet.

As you guys know I love instagram.

I love instagram so much, that I'm going to bring you some of Australias most famous Insta-pets.

Our first one is going to be @Pippa_The_Bunny.

She's one of Bondi's most famous little Lops.

Let's go visit her!

So, Kaz,

Pippa is Insta famous!

She has about 11 000 followers on Instagram.

She's one does most well-known bunny.

She has - yeah - friends all overseas and gets a lot of messages from people.

But how did it start?

I set my own profile up

and thought my friends would probably get sick of me putting rabbit pictures up all the time -

so I thought 'I'll set one up of Pippa' -

so all my hundreds of photos I uploaded to Instagram

and it just happened..

She's got quite a big personality..

Yes - she's a character.

She's very affectionate, very interactive and very social..

but if she doesn't want to be petted she'll growl or lunge at you.

How does she cope with the cats?

She's a bit of the boss of them.

She chases Coco and Moet around..

So basically, Pippa runs the house.

Yes she does.

She's the boss.

She'd run underneath their legs and in between the legs and yeah

a lot of people like and comment on the interaction with the cats

and the videos of the cats and when she chases them around.

Coco come on. Come on over here.

And they're quite friendly with each other?

- Yeah.

This is Coco the cat.

And the other interesting thing about Pippa is that

she doesn't have a hutch or anything - she just lives inside. Doesn't she?

Yes, she lives inside.

She's toilet trained - we trained her from day one

We had a little box and she just kept jumping in the box

and going to the toilet in there.

so no matter where she is in the house she'll uhm..

She's litter trained!

She's litter trained yes,

she runs back into the litter box and uses it.

I'll show you where Pippa sleeps and where she eats and where her litter tray is.

This is our bedroom

and here's the bathroom.

She has her litter tray in there and her food in there.

And she has a little bed underneath our bed

she has one in the lounge room and one under here as well.

This is Pippa guys. She is a very unique Lop.

You can follow her on @Pippa_The_Bunny.

Bye Pippa!

For more infomation >> Famous Instagram Pets [ E01/ 03 ] - PIPPA THE BUNNY - Dr Kate Adams Bondi Vet - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

[Bus Drive Daily] No 3102 Universe Elegance Full ver !!! (Eng Sub) / UDTV - Duration: 39:13.

This Stop is Pyeongchon Girl's Middle School Next Stop is Pyeongchon O cha Seongil Apartment

This Stop is Pyeongchon O cha Seongil Apartment Next Stop is Pyeongchon Theme Park

This Stop is Pyeongchon Theme Park Next Stop is Pyeongchon Park Station

This Stop is Pyeongchon Park Station Next Stop is Pyeongchon Remian Apartment il Danji

This Stop is Pyeongchon Remian Apartment il Danji Next Stop is DongPyeongchon Middle School

This Stop is DongPyeongchon High School Next Stop is DongPyeongchon Gas Station

This Stop is DongPyeongchon Gas Station Next Stop is Pyeongchon e Cha Hyundai Apartment il Danji

This Stop is Pyeongchon e Cha Hyundai Apartment il Danji Next Stop is Pyeongchon il-Dong Office(Non Stop)

This Stop is Pyeongchon il-Dong Office

Next Stop is Marin Bus Tranfer Terminal For Donghae

Please make sure to wear your seat belt for your safety, as you will enter the motorway shortly.

(All vehicles leaving before 1:00 p.m. on that route will drive through the station by motorway or by unadjusted route. Of course, it is virtual.)

This Stop is Marin Bus Tranfer Terminal For Donghae Next Stop is Clock Tower Sagori, Clock Tower Park

This Stop is Clock Tower Sagori, Clock Tower Park Next Stop is Sanfran Terminal Back Gate

Passengers at Gyeongwon are striving for safety. If the driver is dozing off, using his cell phone for an extended period of time, or causing any anxiety to drive too fast, please do not hesitate to tell the driver. Have a nice day today.

This Stop is Sanfran Terminal Back Gate Next Stop is Bus Tranfer Terminal

This Stop is Bus Tranfer Terminal Next Stop is Honam 2-Dong Industrial Park Entrance

Down Line subtitles will be uploaded later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

하행선 자막은 추후 업로드 될 예정입니다 불편을 드려 죄송합니다.

For more infomation >> [Bus Drive Daily] No 3102 Universe Elegance Full ver !!! (Eng Sub) / UDTV - Duration: 39:13.

-------------------------------------------

Dennis Prager "I Was Wrong. Donald Trump Is a 'Great President'- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 17:52.

For more infomation >> Dennis Prager "I Was Wrong. Donald Trump Is a 'Great President'- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 17:52.

-------------------------------------------

Ghostly Beard - A Reason to Leave - official music video - Duration: 4:19.

The way you're moving, babe

The way you hold my hand

The sparkle in your smile

I really cannot stand it!

I love to love you, I love you much

It's such a fever!

This aching in my heart

is more than I can bear

So give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave

I don't remember, I don't recall

the first time, first sight

It wasn't long before I stumbled

and now I'm falling down

I love to love you, I love you much

It's such a fever!

This feeling in my heart

is more than I can bear

Give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave!

Give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave

I gotta move on, gotta get out

of your loving arms

I need a break, I need some air!

Will you help me now?

I love to love you, I love you much

It's such a fever!

This aching in my heart

is more than I can bear

Give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave

Give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave

Just give me a reason to leave, babe...

Just give me a reason to leave!

For more infomation >> Ghostly Beard - A Reason to Leave - official music video - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

মাওলানা কওসাসারীর যে ওয়াজটি ইউটিউবে ঝড় তুলেছে Maulana Rezaul Karim Kawsari Full - Duration: 14:13.

মাওলানা কওসাসারীর যে ওয়াজটি ইউটিউবে ঝড় তুলেছে Maulana Rezaul Karim Kawsari Full

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét