Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 28 2018

I'm so beautiful!

Hi honey!

Hi mom!

Do you know where is Leo?

I think he's with Banh Bao...They'll be home any minute

Bye honey!

Leo! Always with Banh Bao

He should be hang out with me!

Butter chicken!

But I don't know how to cook

Nutella!

Banh Bao! ...Gruhh

Earlier that day...

Mom...Your favorite show is on

Oh, really?

I'm coming...

I'm so excited...Thanks honey!

Leo is all mine...

Hey guys, my favorite show is on

Leave this room for Big Mama

Banh Beo...Are you ok?

Come on, Leo! Check this out...

Okay Banh Bao, I'm coming...

Banh Bao!

Banh Bao! Why you always ruin it for me?

Banh Beo...NO!!!

Banh Beo...Are you ok?

You scared me

It was an awesome movie

I know, such a good movie

We will go next time ok

Ok, What's that sound?

What happen?

Mom?

Banh Beo?

Guys, you're here!

Leo.....

Banh Bao..

Banh Beo fell

she slipped on her own Nutella

Is she ok?

Poor Banh Beo!

Poor Banh Beo

It must be be something I can do for her

I have a great ideas, guys!

Let's go

What is it?

Hi guys!

Today we will be making a Giant Nutella Slime

Guys, I'm super excited for today's video

Craft paint

It's to tight guys

Leo, I need your help!

Leo, come here, help me!

Can you open this?

oh Hi guys!

open this?

Piece of cake!

Leo can do this for sure!

Check this out!

You're sweating a lot Leo

You're ok Leo?

I can do this!

I'll be back ok

Leo, try your best!

Leo, Leo

How come I can't open this?

Are you serious?

Leave this for me!

No, you can't do this Banh Bao

yeah, I did it!

Bye Leo!

I'm super excited! Now we're gonna make our Giant Nutella slime

My favorite part! let's go

we're gonna need...lots of glue

Now let's add some brown food coloring

Let's mix it all together

Final step: Let's put our slime activator

It's turning into slime guys

This is amazing!

Wow, guys this is our Giant Nutella slime

This is so cool!

What do you think Leo?

Our Giant Nutella Slime

Banh Beo, guess what I have

I made you Giant Nutella slime

It's so fun to play with

Banh Beo, you're gonna love it

Here you go!

Giant Nutella Slime

Nutella Slime, so cool

Is my beautiful face ok?

Banh Beo is the most beautiful girl!

What happened to my face?

What happened?

How come I look so ugly? I look just like Banh Bao

No...

It's just a dream!

But I gotta make sure

I'm beautiful again!

Leo

oh hey Banh Beo

I know you like Nutella, so I got you something

This is for you

Bye Banh Beo, see you later

He loves me!

For more infomation >> WOW! GIANT NUTELLA SLIME DIY!!! THE JEALOUS SISTER (CC Available) - Duration: 15:17.

-------------------------------------------

Stephen Buys A Van For The Rock Group FLAW - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> Stephen Buys A Van For The Rock Group FLAW - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

OWNER OF DUDESONS RANCH!!!?!! - Tour Part 3 - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> OWNER OF DUDESONS RANCH!!!?!! - Tour Part 3 - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

ДУМАЕШЬ ФУТБОЛИСТОМ СТАТЬ ТАК ПРОСТО? - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> ДУМАЕШЬ ФУТБОЛИСТОМ СТАТЬ ТАК ПРОСТО? - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

2018民眾拍到「有人在空中行走?」CC字幕 - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> 2018民眾拍到「有人在空中行走?」CC字幕 - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

5 Геймеров которых ПОЙМАЛИ на читинге - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> 5 Геймеров которых ПОЙМАЛИ на читинге - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Betsy DeVos' $40 Million Yacht Was Set Adrift - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Betsy DeVos' $40 Million Yacht Was Set Adrift - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

How To Sweep Kick In a Fight - Duration: 4:25.

you come in right when you coming in here Oh sweeping so if I'm here and I

clinch oh it creates a lot of opening because

you're playing with the person's balance the only money was gonna come inside

yeah it's up here yeah I'd like to be one hand one hand out here or like but I

don't think I need both hands here because both hands here

inside I could also just close off and he's also trapped so I like to have here

or here because it gives me more options yeah the Thai boxing they do this

Oh boom but I've got half and go you're here oh I'll use it also to track those

arms

no just I'm playing with it I've been here the whole mine I slipped it that

way okay you get anything that happened when you're fighting right so sometimes

joke like this just teach you how to place your feet

I'll move the different angles that you've been trying to sweep the guy you

don't need to get it so technical Leo you have just to come in and sweep the

other person right so what are my options like do I get this and I'll see

you in the night to sweat poop inside here here here here

all right listen we stuck and we're here at home can I do this bring it down

right but again when you're sweeping the guy he's fallen the guy's instinct is

gonna be to grab you and bring it down with them

the guy you don't want to go down with him you want him to go down on you to be

standing because if they're multiple attackers in the street you're clots so

the intent is stay on your feet and the ground because if I hit the ground and

he's got a friend I'm getting kicked in the head home going down the street me

yeah I'm too soon I want to try yeah wrap it right there you can also just

say

so I'm taking him with me so you like this yeah because what I don't want to

quit this boom you fall bow bow myself stomping this friend

started talking you yeah you're fucked and I'm fuck with your you so you want

to do that yeah I'm a glacier ain't grabbed everything I kind of really come

with me

For more infomation >> How To Sweep Kick In a Fight - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Sasheer Zamata Is A Tough Name For Certain People - Duration: 7:24.

For more infomation >> Sasheer Zamata Is A Tough Name For Certain People - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ep 20 Es Trenc, Mallorca. Sailing Balearic Islands- Navegar a Vela - Duration: 11:20.

EP, 20. Es Trenc, Mallorca

Es Trenc is the last large sandy area of ​​Mallorca

that is preserved,

It is a system of dunes

with a humid zone behind

it has a great ecological value.

Mute memory

of all that we have lost

behind so many and many urbanizations,

which have damaged irredeemably the island

Es Trenc is a place still virgin.

Only spotted by the remains of these machine-gun nests,

built for Spanish fascism during the Second World War.

They expected an Allied landing

in this little piece of paradise.

The same landing, which ended with fascism in Germany.

But a landing that here never came!

A nightmare of 40 years of dictatorship, can certify it!

and these ruins remind us permanently.

Now history has turned them into a blank canvas for hope.

History has wanted this beautiful verse,

by Miquel Costa and LLovera

become a work of art ...

...Is that in the calm of such places,

so sweet is to live, to see and to feel,

and next to the water of pure mirages

the eolian rhythm of these beaches

so sweet sleep!...

- Let's go darling!

- Where we go?

- Towards Mallorca!

We leave the port of L'Ampolla in the Ebro Delta

We sail aboard the Joka, the beautiful Amel Santorin

of good friends Manel and Esperanza.

we go out in the afternoon

and we will sail all night

to do the 140 miles that separate us

from the nice beaches of Es Trenc, Mallorca.

letting go moorings

it's leaving friends behind ...

letting go mooring, is also to say goodbye ...

it's not knowing if I'll see you again ...

Loose moorings, is to leave the safety of the port

is to be at the mercy of the sea ...

But letting go, it's also making new friendships

is to discover new landscapes

cast off, It's a sweet to live, to see and to feel ...

Now we are crossing to the Balearic Islands

We've been sailing all night,

It has been a very quiet night.

In summer, in the Mediterranean

Tend to dominate the thermal winds,

and the nights are usually quiet.

We are motoring, with the mainsail hoisted

due to the little wind we have,

9 knots almost for the bow.

When you wake up in the morning...

here, in the middle of the sea...

and there is nothing...I enjoy it!

Now we go with the autopilot,

I do not know if it is appreciated,

but in the bow you can see the Balearic Islands.

....sweet is, to live, to see, and to feel.....

We want to thank all the friends

who are making this channel possible

through Patreon.

This video is possible thanks to you !!

If you like what we do,

and you want to help us to grow this channel,

Visit Patreon's address in the video description

and become one of our sponsors.

You can also help us,

by accessing to a extended version of this video

on the Vimeo on Demand.

If you liked it,

subscribe to our YouTube Channel, LA VIDA A VELA, ...

thumbs up, ...

comment, and share this video.

Together we are doing this channel!

Thank you very very much!

We also want to thank all friends,

who follow us from Spain and South America

Thank you so much friends!!!

For more infomation >> Ep 20 Es Trenc, Mallorca. Sailing Balearic Islands- Navegar a Vela - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Galino & Farnes: Secret Tape Attorneys - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Galino & Farnes: Secret Tape Attorneys - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle turns 37: Why Duchess' birthday will be EXTRA special - Duration: 2:44.

 The Duchess of Sussex is likely to be spoiled by her new husband, Prince Harry, on August 4 as the pair are expected to celebrate privately at their Kensington residence

 It comes after Harry, 33, whisked Meghan off for a romantic getaway to celebrate her birthday last year, a year after they started dating

 A smitten Harry is said to have organised a surprise BBQ under the stars for his new girlfriend

 And this year, the duke is likely to pull out all the stops to make his wife's first birthday as a royal one to remember

  Before Meghan Markle became a member of the firm, the duchess wrote candid messages on her now closed down lifestyle blog The Tig every year to mark her birthday

 As she turned 33, the duchess opened up about how happy she felt to be in her 30s

 She said: "My 20s were brutal – a constant battle with myself, judging my weight, my style, my desire to be as cool/as hip/as smart/as 'whatever' as everyone else

" And in a birthday post, believed to be written before she made it official with her prince, she said: "When I close my eyes and think of what I wish for, I come up with a blank

A big old happy blank.   "I am feeling so incredibly joyful right now, so grateful and content that all I could wish for is more of the same

" Writing about what she desired for the next year ahead, the duchess added: "More surprises, more adventure, more opportunities to grow, more days filled with giggles and cheeky jokes, more delicious meals, and more inspiration

 "Always more inspiration." Royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams told Express.co.uk he believed Meghan's birthday celebrations this year would be low key due to her royal duties

 He said: "I wouldn't expect anything at all spectacular, we may well never be told how she celebrates

 "Meghan has a serious image as a humanitarian activist and this is what she and Harry are concentrating on

"

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle turns 37: Why Duchess' birthday will be EXTRA special - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

[시승기] 캐딜락 ATS-V, "머슬카처럼 날아서 독일차처럼 쏜다" - Duration: 10:56.

For more infomation >> [시승기] 캐딜락 ATS-V, "머슬카처럼 날아서 독일차처럼 쏜다" - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

Magnet fishing (magneetvissen) 132 Found a gun! - Duration: 8:09.

For more infomation >> Magnet fishing (magneetvissen) 132 Found a gun! - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Remains released by North Korea will finally come back to Hawaii - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Remains released by North Korea will finally come back to Hawaii - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

PURGE AND ORGANIZE PART 2 // SPEED CLEANING ROUTINE // CLEAN WITH ME - Duration: 15:28.

Hey guys!

It's Jana!

And today we are going to finish up the kid's toy room purge.

The next big thing is the desk and then just the little things here and there.

Not a big deal.

So lot of purging today.

As you can imagine in these drawers there are a lot of papers and things that don't

need to exist in my home.

We'll get this cleaned up all is well, because tomorrow we're picking up the kids.

So get it done.

So go ahead and hit subscribe, thumbs up, check all the links down below.

Let's finish up this toy room.

Alright guys I am beat. I'm done. it's dark outside.

I need to eat dinner it's probably like 7:30 or so.

So the kids are coming back tomorrow to their surprise

their place is going to be all cleaned up and out.

So yeah!

So check out all the garbage that I found.

We got four bags and a couple boxes for recycle.

So got a bunch cleaned out.

The desk is looking amazing you can actually work on it's surface.

You know, it's intended purpose.

And this is all the stuff that I think we can get rid of.

There is a lot more stuff that I think we can get rid of, but I like to have the kids

pick that out and have a say.

Because it is their stuff and a lot of times they actually bought it.

So they can actually learn how to purge and donate themselves because that is a very valuable

trait that all humans should have.

So thank you so much for watching.

Go ahead and hit subscribe, thumbs up, check all the links down below.

And I will see you next time.

For more infomation >> PURGE AND ORGANIZE PART 2 // SPEED CLEANING ROUTINE // CLEAN WITH ME - Duration: 15:28.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea transfer news: Sky Sports pundit reveals what he's been told about deal - Duration: 2:38.

 Morata joined Chelsea from Real Madrid for £58million last July but he has struggled to adapt to the Premier League

 Juventus made an enquiry for the Spain forward but their interest has waned after signing Cristiano Ronaldo

 AC Milan are interested too with talks underway this week over a possible deal. Speaking on the Sky Sports Transfer Talk podcast Sheth said: "We're told that initial negotiations got underway on Wednesday

 "Our colleagues at Sky in Italy believe that Milan sporting director Leonardo has had a series of phone conversations about a potential transfer for Alvaro Morata

"  "It's thought Morata is keen on a return to Italy. "You'll remember he enjoyed a really, really good spell at Juventus on loan from Real Madrid and helped them get to the Champions League final a couple of seasons ago as well

 "But listen as with massive deals like this, the clubs appear to be miles apart on their valuations at the moment

" Although Chelsea's high valuation of the player could come back to haunt them. AC Milan may take their interest elsewhere with Gonzalo Higuain, who is also wanted by Chelsea, a possible target

 Sheth added: "It means Milan remain interested in Gonzalo Higuain from Juventus and Radamel Falcao as well

 "You'll remember Morata joined Chelsea just last summer for £57m. The whole Milan Chelsea Morata Higuain, it all seems to be related here

 "If Morata goes then it would open the door for Chelsea to go for Higuain. But with the issues of valuations but it seems Milan may hold the key as to who ends up where

 "Keeping Morata at Chelsea and still going for Higuain shouldn't be counted out either because they've got another striker that they may be willing to let go in Olivier Giroud

"

For more infomation >> Chelsea transfer news: Sky Sports pundit reveals what he's been told about deal - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

A Day of Music // 音楽たくさんな1日 - Duration: 7:58.

You ready?

Yes

The camera is already rolling..Wait a second

Start anytime

Haha we're videoing each other

Hey!

What do you think about it?

I love it already!

Here's another angle

I like this angle

Me too

The sound, it sounds like a chorus of me

yeah

I'll edit this later

Yay!

Hi! I'm Nayuta and I'm a singer/song writer!

Let's go eat!

Yes, I am so hungry. My stomach is hungry for greens. I'm HUNGREEN! Yay haha

Ryoya on wheels

Is this cut necessary?

We're having lunch at "YAMASHOKUON"

Masala Dosa. What's "Masala Dosa" ?

It's a South Indian dish. Curry wrapped in rice flour crepe.

Oh, I understand very well.

This looks so good

Can you see?

Yea, there's dryish curry inside

Yea, but it's very different from the ones I've had in the past.

The one's I've had have more of a potato-y filling in it.

This one has a variety of veggies inside.

Looks delish anyways.

It's VERY hot.

I agree.

We are now headed to eat some "Warabi-Mochi(Type of rice cake)"

This is exciting. I heard that it's very slime-y.

We're here~!

"SALON DE MUGE"

We might have to wait for a while.

"Warabi- Mochi" is here now.

Thanks for waiting. Here you are.

This "Warabi-Mochi" has just been made.

Please scoop it out of the bowl, into the "Kinako bean powder", pour some syrup if needed.

This is beautiful.

Let me try this.

Wowwww

This is next level.

I can't grab it.

Oh, it's warm.

Warm? Freshly made right.

This is delicious.

My "Matcha" is here.

Are you ready to leave?

Yes I am!

Where are you performing tonight?

I'll be performing at a shop called "TAKO-TO-KENTARO"

It's a "Takoyaki(octopus dumplings)" shop but I always order vegan/no octopus.

Solo performance?

No, there's gonna be few other performers.

It's going to be more of a jam session. Not really a proper show.

Here?

Nope, this way.

We're gonna start some music.

What kind of takoyaki is this?

This is the "Tako-Oroshi" Instead of octopus, they put some lotus root in for us.

So this is basically lotus root dumpling with radish on top.

This is new.

For more infomation >> A Day of Music // 音楽たくさんな1日 - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

WOW! GIANT NUTELLA SLIME DIY!!! THE JEALOUS SISTER (CC Available) - Duration: 15:17.

I'm so beautiful!

Hi honey!

Hi mom!

Do you know where is Leo?

I think he's with Banh Bao...They'll be home any minute

Bye honey!

Leo! Always with Banh Bao

He should be hang out with me!

Butter chicken!

But I don't know how to cook

Nutella!

Banh Bao! ...Gruhh

Earlier that day...

Mom...Your favorite show is on

Oh, really?

I'm coming...

I'm so excited...Thanks honey!

Leo is all mine...

Hey guys, my favorite show is on

Leave this room for Big Mama

Banh Beo...Are you ok?

Come on, Leo! Check this out...

Okay Banh Bao, I'm coming...

Banh Bao!

Banh Bao! Why you always ruin it for me?

Banh Beo...NO!!!

Banh Beo...Are you ok?

You scared me

It was an awesome movie

I know, such a good movie

We will go next time ok

Ok, What's that sound?

What happen?

Mom?

Banh Beo?

Guys, you're here!

Leo.....

Banh Bao..

Banh Beo fell

she slipped on her own Nutella

Is she ok?

Poor Banh Beo!

Poor Banh Beo

It must be be something I can do for her

I have a great ideas, guys!

Let's go

What is it?

Hi guys!

Today we will be making a Giant Nutella Slime

Guys, I'm super excited for today's video

Craft paint

It's to tight guys

Leo, I need your help!

Leo, come here, help me!

Can you open this?

oh Hi guys!

open this?

Piece of cake!

Leo can do this for sure!

Check this out!

You're sweating a lot Leo

You're ok Leo?

I can do this!

I'll be back ok

Leo, try your best!

Leo, Leo

How come I can't open this?

Are you serious?

Leave this for me!

No, you can't do this Banh Bao

yeah, I did it!

Bye Leo!

I'm super excited! Now we're gonna make our Giant Nutella slime

My favorite part! let's go

we're gonna need...lots of glue

Now let's add some brown food coloring

Let's mix it all together

Final step: Let's put our slime activator

It's turning into slime guys

This is amazing!

Wow, guys this is our Giant Nutella slime

This is so cool!

What do you think Leo?

Our Giant Nutella Slime

Banh Beo, guess what I have

I made you Giant Nutella slime

It's so fun to play with

Banh Beo, you're gonna love it

Here you go!

Giant Nutella Slime

Nutella Slime, so cool

Is my beautiful face ok?

Banh Beo is the most beautiful girl!

What happened to my face?

What happened?

How come I look so ugly? I look just like Banh Bao

No...

It's just a dream!

But I gotta make sure

I'm beautiful again!

Leo

oh hey Banh Beo

I know you like Nutella, so I got you something

This is for you

Bye Banh Beo, see you later

He loves me!

For more infomation >> WOW! GIANT NUTELLA SLIME DIY!!! THE JEALOUS SISTER (CC Available) - Duration: 15:17.

-------------------------------------------

Darmnosoden: Wann können sie Ihnen helfen 2 - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> Darmnosoden: Wann können sie Ihnen helfen 2 - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

🏁Wie VW GOLF 3 Bremsscheiben wechseln [TUTORIAL AUTODOC]🏁 - Duration: 3:28.

Loosen the wheel mounting bolts. Remove the front wheels.

Use an HEX ı6. Unscrew the brake caliper fastening.

Remove the brake caliper.

Use a phillips screwdriver. Unscrew the brake disc mounting bolts and remove it.

Install the brake disc and secure it. Use a phillips screwdriver.

Install the brake caliper and fix it. Use an HEX ı6.

For more infomation >> 🏁Wie VW GOLF 3 Bremsscheiben wechseln [TUTORIAL AUTODOC]🏁 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

50 jaar Noord Zuidlijn Metro Zuidplein - Rotterdam Centraal 2018 - Duration: 13:51.

Zuidplein

For more infomation >> 50 jaar Noord Zuidlijn Metro Zuidplein - Rotterdam Centraal 2018 - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

Claire de retour dans Les 12 coups de midi : "Je n'ai pas brillé cette fois-ci…" - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Claire de retour dans Les 12 coups de midi : "Je n'ai pas brillé cette fois-ci…" - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Claire de retour dans Les 12 coups de midi : "Je n'ai pas brillé cette fois-ci…" - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

7 remèdes maison pour traiter les pellicules - Duration: 9:13.

For more infomation >> 7 remèdes maison pour traiter les pellicules - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 7 remèdes maison pour traiter les pellicules - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

世紀帝國二劇情遊戲小說-薩格的故事─(1) 叛徒的處決 【CC字幕】 - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> 世紀帝國二劇情遊戲小說-薩格的故事─(1) 叛徒的處決 【CC字幕】 - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 世紀帝國二劇情遊戲小說-薩格的故事─(1) 叛徒的處決 【CC字幕】 - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Crazy Rich Asians Trailer

For more infomation >> The Crazy Rich Asians Trailer

-------------------------------------------

OWNER OF DUDESONS RANCH!!!?!! - Tour Part 3 - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> OWNER OF DUDESONS RANCH!!!?!! - Tour Part 3 - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

ライバルはランボルギーニ「ウルス」?オートダイナミクスがMBW「X5 M」を過激カスタムで670馬力までアップ - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> ライバルはランボルギーニ「ウルス」?オートダイナミクスがMBW「X5 M」を過激カスタムで670馬力までアップ - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news: Robert Pires sends Aaron Ramsey demand to Unai Emery - Duration: 1:43.

 Ramsey is out of contract at Arsenal at the end of the upcoming season. The Welshman confirmed on Wednesday his agent was in talks with the club but an agreement had not been reached

 Ramsey told Sky Sports News: "We'll see what happens, but my agent and the club are talking

 "I'm not sure exactly what it hinges on, I'm just leaving it to them to discuss and to figure it out but we are yet to come to an agreement

 "That's something that my agent and the club are discussing to try and get something done

" Pires says Aaron Ramsey's relationship with new boss Emery could be a factor in his decision

 But the Frenchman says the 27-year-old is one player he must keep hold of. "If I was the manager, I would definitely offer a new contract to Ramsey and make sure he signs it," Pires told bwin

 "Ramsey is a very important player for the team. "Arsenal have just changed manager and it might depend on Ramsey and Emery's relationship whether he stays, but I'm positive that he'll stay

" Ramsey made 32 appearances for Arsenal last season, scoring 11 goals.

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news: Robert Pires sends Aaron Ramsey demand to Unai Emery - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

[시승기] 렉서스 신형 RX, '광활한' 편안함 - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> [시승기] 렉서스 신형 RX, '광활한' 편안함 - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal news: 'This is crazy' - Hector Bellerin in transfer blast - Duration: 2:24.

 Bellerin has fully established himself as Arsenal's first choice right-back, making 162 appearances in five seasons

 Barcelona and Manchester City have been linked with the Spain international in the past but in 2016 he signed a new six-and-a-half-year contract with Arsenal

 Bellerin's progress at the Emirates stalled in the last 18 months under Arsene Wenger but it's hoped new manager Unai Emery can help him rediscover his best form and the 22-year-old has called questions about his future "crazy"

 "It is crazy that people ask me these questions all the time," said Bellerin.  "A few years ago I signed a very long-term contract

I have never said that I have wanted to be anywhere else. "I am very happy in London

I am very happy at this club. "The club have made me who I am and gave me the chance to be the footballer I am today

So I don't want to be anywhere else." Bellerin's emergence at Arsenal is a source of inspiration for young players breaking through at the club and the next major talent appears to be Emile Smith Rowe

 The 17-year-old scored a stunning goal from outside the box for Arsenal in their pre-season defeat to Atletico Madrid yesterday

 And Bellerin believes the teenage midfielder has all the attributes to become an Arsenal star

 "It was a great goal", he said. "I've been training with him for a long time now and he's a bright young player

He has the right attitude, the right conditions to make it and it's all about him keeping his head in the games, train the way he's playing

I'm sure he'll get his chance."

For more infomation >> Arsenal news: 'This is crazy' - Hector Bellerin in transfer blast - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW BULBASAUR | Pokémon Drawing and Coloring for Kids | Blabla Art - Duration: 10:16.

How to draw Bulbasaur, Pokémon

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe!

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW BULBASAUR | Pokémon Drawing and Coloring for Kids | Blabla Art - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

NTY - 12 Giờ Trên Nóc Nhà Xem Sao Băng Và Nguyệt Thực | KINH DỊ - Duration: 12:07.

For more infomation >> NTY - 12 Giờ Trên Nóc Nhà Xem Sao Băng Và Nguyệt Thực | KINH DỊ - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

MAKE a question or ASK a question? - Duration: 1:35.

hi make a question or ask a question this is Susan Brodar from SPEAK

Languages & TRAVEL the World here to help you improve your English with

minimum effort a maximum benefit in many languages there are different ways of

emulating questions but there are also different ways of expressing that you

need to ask a question and here you have the answer in English we say ask a

question we don't say make questions that may sound odd another languages

it's quite typical but this is the correct way to say it so if you want to

speak to somebody and you have a question you could say may I ask a

question can I ask a question I'd like to ask a question and that's the only

way making questions may be only used if you have to write them down and prepare

them in advance so prepare some questions and then ask your partner for

example during a lesson but when it comes to speaking we are asking

questions okay so don't forget that we always ask a question in British English

I hope that was useful for you and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't done

so already and I look forward to seeing in the next video bye bye bye

For more infomation >> MAKE a question or ASK a question? - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

33 facts about the bracelet Huawei Honor Band 3 II Distance tests - Duration: 4:50.

Greetings to all on the channel Benefza Som. While you are watching the unpacking of the bracelet Onor 3 from the firm huavei, I will announce

to you about the competition. Clever clock Fmazfit Bip send on September 31 to a man who 5 times repostit my video in contact and write the most accurate cost for which I bought this watch, write to me in PM in VK.)

Well, now 33 facts about fitness bracelet Onor 3:

The fact is the first. They are packed pretty well, they will not be damaged if transported). But after xiaomi sensation of the masses of the market.

The fact of the second. The price for them if you buy in China on Ali with all the cashbacks sooo tasty. About 1500 rubles. *25 dollars

The third fact. Connecting to the phone is very easy to install the program.

The fact is the fourth. Official Russian firmware. What is very pleasing. Without any problems.

The fifth fact. They look very dignified and stylish. You can say elegantly.

The fact of the sixth. Comfortable strap. Much less pressure on the hand than my band 3. Very interesting buckle.

The fact is the seventh. A strange and rather inconvenient change of the strap. But reliable. Nothing complicated. A worthy alternative to flying capsules.

Fact eighth. Good touch button. He does not react to unnecessary movements.

The fact is the ninth. Protected against water and dust IP57, they can safely wash and swim,

The fact is the tenth. He does not consider it. Counts only time and calories.

The fact is the eleventh. An adequate heart rate monitor. Suppose at rest but considers the pulse as you see it is correct, the errors are all in ...., here is a comparison with a tonometer.

The fact is the twelfth. The pedometer lies like all bracelets on a circle of 333 meters.

An error of 73 meters. Without the use of GPS, the phone counted only 260 meters from the phone.

The fact thirteenth when running on 333 meters error is 133 meters. A lot, but not critical, is the best figure of all the bracelets that I had.

The fact is the fourteenth. Interesting and simple charging. The wire is not big. But it is sound and convenient.

Fact fifteenth. Convenient and simple program huawei wear, mates easily. It is enough to include a blue tooth.

Fact sixteenth. Extremely convenient as in the second band function to activate the screen by lifting the wrist.

Fact seventeenth. Notice of no traffic for more than an hour. There are all the bracelets but still useful thing) I use it myself and it's convenient.

Fact eighteenth. Sleep monitoring. Huawei Health shows the data in the most detailed and gives recommendations, developed in cooperation with Israeli doctors.

The fact is the nineteenth. The developers did not forget about the programmable function Do Not Disturb. You can choose the time yourself.

The fact is the twentieth. Sleep is not convenient. The fastener is constantly growing)

The fact is the twenty-first. A standard approach to application notifications. Choose from whom to take and take.

act twenty-two. The screen is clearly visible both in the sun and in the dark. 0,91-inch display with a matrix DMOLED / On the video it is not particularly noticeable, but in both twilight and sunlight the screen is readable. But the screen is pretty marquee.

Fact twenty-two. There is a separate mode of measuring the pulse during training. Nothing new but a function in stock.

I remind you about the contest. Clever clock Amzzfit Bip will send September 31 to a person who repostit 5 different videos from my group in contact and write the most accurate price for which I bought this watch, with the deduction of all cashbacks by message in PM).

Fact twenty-three. An excellent vibration alarm clock, also well transmits all other notifications from the smartphone.

Fact twenty-fourth. Many quality bracelets) From skin to silicone)

Fact twenty-fifth. Thirty claimed days of battery life. In fact, when jogging the connection of monitoring sleep and pulse live about 12 days. Which is more than good.

The fact is the twenty-sixth. Stopwatch and no timer. And do not install ..

The fact is the twenty-seventh. A smart alarm clock is available. And according to my feelings, He works very well!

The fact is the twenty-eighth. Dropping an incoming call by pressing a button is very useful.

Fact twenty-ninth) The presence of NFS !!) Yes, they can pay!) But only in China) The fact is the thirtieth. In the official program there are plans for training! Free! And this mega cool!)

fact 30 in the official program there are plans for training. And it's very convenient.

The fact is thirty-one. Smart Smart Loc. Often quite a convenient thing that is in all the bracelets). Very useful thing) bracelet).

The fact is thirty-two. separately in I want to note the breathing exercises with a hitch. A nice addition to the basic functionality, helps to restore breathing after jogging or other active action. A beautiful pixel animation in this case is another plus in the bracelet.

Thirty-third fact. The blue tooth works pretty disgusting. With my phone, the Huaveo 20 pro loses contact with the apartment at a distance through one wall, in the open terrain ceases to see at a distance of 40 meters.

For 1600 the thing is decent. I recommend. There will be questions-write). My VC in the description. And once again about the contest. Clever clock Femzfit Bip will send September 31 to a man who reposts 5 of any videos from my group in contact and will write the most accurate cost by which I bought .

For more infomation >> 33 facts about the bracelet Huawei Honor Band 3 II Distance tests - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Blueberry NIGHTMARE !! - Tauranga, New Zealand | Travels (#52) - Duration: 8:27.

This is some kind of a joke!

I hope I will wake up in a few seconds...

I will just wake up and this with those f*** blueberries nightmare will end.

New Zealand is not always... DAMN

New Zealand is not always shiny

Sometime there are thunderstorms, look there - storm is coming

Another day... another adventure

Kasia... what adventure are you talking about

Picking blueberries!

After 2 weeks of picking, picking, picking

And picking once again of kiwi fruit flowers

We managed to get a different job

Thanks to this lady's smile

The same way we didn't see single Kiwi fruit

during our work which you can see in the previous video

the same way... during this work, we will not probably see single blueberry fruit...

This is because we do blueberry pruning, not picking...

From a plant looking like this, we have to do a plant looking like that

So 1 person is picking plants from the ground

2 people are cutting, one from each side of the table

The last person is putting the plants in the order... depending on what the farm owner wants

And that's it... We were suppose to work until christmas

but we're working so efficiently that we're doing the job 3 times faster than they expected

co. Kasia & Piotr

After that... enough of work, how long can we work?

It's almost been a month!

We came to work this morning and our supervisor brought us those gifts!

Everyone got a bag of freshly grinded coffee + a coffee maker

ok, enough :)

1, single blueberry

They asked us to do 'bullshit' job

we have to move pots from one place to another

Kasia's putting the pots into baskets

That's what we've done today

bullshit

at least the owner brought us a box of ice cream which is awesome!

7 days later

I think I reached a small crysis

I received a slap in my face

I have this consciousness that I've worked in much better places, for much better money

I've just remembered how I would complain from time to time that I cannot be bothered to go to work..

and now I am thinking...

I forgot how I struggled during my first year of living in UK, doing all those shity jobs...

I even wrote an article about it if you want to see - I'll post a link to it in the description below

Today I got this smack in my face...

"Do you remember how you worked in those shitholes"

And now I am thinking also about those better jobs I had, well paid, laid back

How could I even complain about them?!

When I worked at the University...

How could I complain... damn...

Now we do this shitty job

Its taugh, 35 degrees, in a greenhouse

You sweat like crazy, sun is burning

And just cut those blueberries for hours

I feel really happy that I came here and I go through this... that I got this kick in the ass to remind myself about my past, to appreciate what I have

By the way... this is our garden for today's night

Here... I'll share ut with you

Our boss ordered a pizza for us! How awesome that is!

They gave us this shity job for the end...

Here, you see this weed? It needs to go

All 36.000 pots...

Luckily its the last day, I've have enough of this

I think Kasia too

...<For f**k sake, I'm going to f**k this up!>

Now you can say bye tot the blueberries :) This is the end

Finally...

This is the end of this nonsense

Attention.

Kasia is making one of my favourite dishes

She did it only once before. SUPER TASTY

If anyone wants a recipe...

...then let us know. I think a separate video will be needed for this

CHICKEN - the best meet of course

SEASONING

SPINACH

WITH SAUCE

PAPRIKA-CHEESE

By the way, I wanted to record this, just so I can remember

BEER

This is New Zealand beer

DARK

I usually do not like beer especially STRONG one

But I have to admit that this one is... TASTES great

Beautiful bootle - SHOVEL

I think it is ready

If you want the recipe

Write down in IN THE COMMENTS below

SUBSCRIBE by the way

and you eat this dish WITH PITA bread by the way

CHICKEN, SEASONING, SPINACH IN THE PAPRIKA-CHEESE SAUCE

FOR ME DARK STRONG BEER

SHOVEL IN THE COMMENTS

SUBSCRIBE WITH PITA

And in the next video!!

Guess what that will be ;)

For more infomation >> Blueberry NIGHTMARE !! - Tauranga, New Zealand | Travels (#52) - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

The Expensive Challenge - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> The Expensive Challenge - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

BMW, 뉴 M2 쿠페 및 뉴 X4 M40i 2016 NAIAS 최초 공개 - Duration: 12:35.

For more infomation >> BMW, 뉴 M2 쿠페 및 뉴 X4 M40i 2016 NAIAS 최초 공개 - Duration: 12:35.

-------------------------------------------

[시승기] 기아 신형 모하비, '아날로그'의 큰 기쁨 - Duration: 7:44.

For more infomation >> [시승기] 기아 신형 모하비, '아날로그'의 큰 기쁨 - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Làm Mồi Giả câu cá cho Máy Câu cá tự chế(cần câu cá)đơn giản - Duration: 9:34.

Like,share and subcribe chanel-thank for whatching

For more infomation >> Làm Mồi Giả câu cá cho Máy Câu cá tự chế(cần câu cá)đơn giản - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

[시승기] 아우디 신형 Q7, 2톤 넘는 '나비' - Duration: 12:30.

For more infomation >> [시승기] 아우디 신형 Q7, 2톤 넘는 '나비' - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

[시승기] 인피니티 QX50에만 남아 있는 것들 - Duration: 7:27.

For more infomation >> [시승기] 인피니티 QX50에만 남아 있는 것들 - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

[시승기] 토요타 라브4 하이브리드의 '덤덤한' 매력 - Duration: 9:24.

For more infomation >> [시승기] 토요타 라브4 하이브리드의 '덤덤한' 매력 - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

Madonna 'will not be going on tour for her 60th birthday' - Duration: 4:51.

She's set to celebrate her 60th birthday after dominating the music industry for nearly four decades

And Madonna has reportedly ruled out plans for a tour as she prepares to mark her special day with a lavish bash in Portugal with her family, according to The Mirror

Sources told the publication that the Queen of Pop, 59, is 'enjoying having time off and winding down' as she focuses on her children

Insisting that the musician - who wrapped up her Rebel Heart Tour in 2016 - is not retiring, the insider added: 'She is revelling in a slower pace of life and focusing on her children

That's more important to her right now.' The source also suggested that the star is set to throw a glitzy bash on her Quinta do Relógio estate, with reports claiming she might invite her son David Bande's father Guy Ritchie

The reports come after Madonna shared a touching moment in her adopted son David's southeast African home country together on Thursday

Going back to the exact orphanage where they first met in 2006, the Ray Of Light songstress hugged her now 12-year-old tight and captioned the photo: 'Crib where we met

' Though he's yet to hit his teens, David already towers over his 5foot5 mom.In the photo, Madge appeared overwhelmed with love, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms tight around her soccer player son

The Lucky Star hitmaker was a burst of energy in a rainbow hued silk number while hugging her monochrome-clad middle son

She also added the name, tagging '#HomeOfHopeOrphanage.' Madonna met David and fell in love instantly during a visit to Malawi in 2006 when she was working with the organization Raising Malawi

The Like A Virgin singer has adopted four children from Malawi - David in 2006 and Mercy James in 2009, and twins Esther and Stella Mwale in 2017

The star admitted recently that she once 'cried herself to sleep' after reading headlines accusing her of 'kidnapping' David from Lilongwe orphanage, Home of Hope

Controversy surrounded the adoption at the time as David still had a biological father living

'In my mind, I was thinking, "Wait a minute.I'm trying to save somebody's life.Why are you all s***ing on me right now?" I did everything by the book

That was a real low point for me,' the 59-year-old Queen of Pop lamented to People on Wednesday

'I've had some pretty dark moments, but I'm a survivor.It's complicated, but it's so worth it

' Due to her divorce from second husband Guy Ritchie, Madonna (born Ciccone) was initially deemed 'not capable of raising a child' and she successfully challenged Malawi's Supreme Court

'The way I was treated - that sexist behavior - was ridiculous,' Madonna - nicknamed 'Mambo' by her little ones - said

'Because I'm a public figure, people don't want to be perceived as giving me any kind of special treatment, so I get the hard road

' Madonna has two older children: daughter Lourdes Leon, a 21-year old dancer/actress, and son Rocco Ritchie, who at 17-years-old is said to be courting a career in art

And the entire brood was along for the trip to Malawi, seen in a touching family photo online together The pop star has been keen on making her children's dreams come true, reportedly moving the entire family to Lisbon, Portugal so that David can pursue his passion for soccer with the Benfica sports club

For more infomation >> Madonna 'will not be going on tour for her 60th birthday' - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

玩真的趴兔!!!國民黨設計比賽評審名單超亮眼 - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> 玩真的趴兔!!!國民黨設計比賽評審名單超亮眼 - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

DEUTSCHLAND vs REST DER WELT | Militär im Vergleich [2018] - Duration: 3:24.

Military Power Comparison

Germany vs Rest of the World

Total Population

Defense Budget

Active Military Personnel

Nuclear Weapon

Tanks

Armored Fighting Vehicles

Multiple Rocket Launchers

Self-Propelled Artillery

Towed Artillery

Army

Attack Aircraft

Transport Aircraft

Trainer Aircraft

Attack Helicopters

Helicopters

Air force

Aircraft Carriers

Submarines

Destroyers

Frigates

Corvettes

Minesweepers

Patrol Boats

Navy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét