Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 31 2018

None of my friends will talk to me now including Varun

Why are you crying?

I have got dandruff

Apply curd

All the dandruff will go away

The dandruff is gone

The curd is also not going from my hair. This remedy is not working at all, dandruff is still there

Why are you crying?

I have dandruff

You want to get rid of dandruff?

Apply this egg on your hair

Don't eat it

The dandruff is gone

Due to this egg, my hair is spoilt but the dandruff is still there

Why are you crying?

This dandruff has ruined my life

Apply this beer

If drinking beer was a remedy to remove dandruff it should have gone a long time ago

Huh?

I never did it

Apply only on your hair

The dandruff is gone

Did dandruff go?

No, dad. I won't go out from now onwards

None of the remedies worked

Before I only had dandruff, now it's become more worse

Sometimes I feel, I have washed my hair with vomit

Nothing has worked

Why are you crying?

This dandruff is not going at all

You have dandruff? Do you know why you get dandruff?

It happens cause of Malassezia

One second

I have tried many shampoos. It doesn't go

This is the new head & shoulders shampoo + conditioner

It has zpt which clears all the germs of dandruff

The conditioner will keep your hair smooth and silky

OMG, the dandruff is gone

You looking so beautiful

I shouldn't have wasted the beer

Your looking nice

What is there in your face?

A pimple?

What?

I have a remedy

You leave it. I have a better remedy

Apply toothpaste

Oh My!

Let me know in the comment section, which home remedies actually works

What ever is the remedies let me know

If you do everything, all would be alright

For more infomation >> Home Remedies: Expectation VS. Reality | Rickshawali - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Full BCA file released in Thurman Blevins shooting - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Full BCA file released in Thurman Blevins shooting - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Chaos After School Bus Drives Wrong Way On One-Way Street In Brooklyn - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Chaos After School Bus Drives Wrong Way On One-Way Street In Brooklyn - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo, 30 de julio de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 22:21.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo, 30 de julio de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 22:21.

-------------------------------------------

Video Of Alleged Arsonist On Staten Island - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Video Of Alleged Arsonist On Staten Island - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Fight between Astros fans and homeless man - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Fight between Astros fans and homeless man - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Driver involved in head-on crash that killed new father was out on bail - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Driver involved in head-on crash that killed new father was out on bail - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Shark stolen from San Antonio Aquarium is returned home - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Shark stolen from San Antonio Aquarium is returned home - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Police say 'Insurance Burglar' caught in the act - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Police say 'Insurance Burglar' caught in the act - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

No charges against Mpls. officers in Blevins shooting - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> No charges against Mpls. officers in Blevins shooting - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Mother, baby rescued from floodwaters - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Mother, baby rescued from floodwaters - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tackling a huge banana split at Training Camp - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Tackling a huge banana split at Training Camp - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

'I'm not used to this.' Red Sox fans snarled by bridge project traffic - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> 'I'm not used to this.' Red Sox fans snarled by bridge project traffic - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Big bucks spent on city, county car washes - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Big bucks spent on city, county car washes - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Council Bluffs community mourns loss of longtime athletic trainer - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Council Bluffs community mourns loss of longtime athletic trainer - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Small plane removed from Connecticut River near Haverhill - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Small plane removed from Connecticut River near Haverhill - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Newmarket man accused of posing as DEA agent - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Newmarket man accused of posing as DEA agent - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Lecciones que aprendí de Joven (Lessons I Learned as a Boy ~ Pdte. Gordon B. Hinckley) - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Lecciones que aprendí de Joven (Lessons I Learned as a Boy ~ Pdte. Gordon B. Hinckley) - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 Lecture 3 - Duration: 9:02.

Hello everyone.

This is our 3rd and last lecture for Chapter 9 – An Introduction to Hypothesis Testing

In this lecture video, we will discuss decision errors and power.

Because the hypothesis test relies on sample data, and because sample data are not completely

reliable, there is always the risk that misleading data will cause the hypothesis test to reach

a wrong conclusion.

Hypothesis testing is an inferential process.

It uses limited information to reach general conclusions.

Sample data are used to draw conclusions about a population.

There is always some probability of error in the results.

Two types of errors are possible: Type I errors and Type II errors.

Type I error is the probability of rejecting the null hypothesis when it is, in fact, true.

Type I errors occur when the sample data appear to show an effect when, in fact, there is

no effect or difference.

In this case, the researcher will reject the null hypothesis and falsely conclude that

there is a difference or effect.

The researcher rejects a null hypothesis that is actually true.

Type I errors are caused by unusual, or unrepresentative samples.

Just, by chance, the researcher selects an extreme sample with the result that the sample

falls in the rejection region even though there was no actual effect or difference.

The probability of making a Type I error is equal to alpha, α.

Type I errors are also known as "false positives."

Examples of Type I errors happen in the medical world when someone gets the results from their

biopsies and they are told they have cancer (but they really do not have cancer).

Or drug testing…someone fails their drug test when, in fact, they should have passed

it (because they are drug-free).

Someone is convicted of a crime they never committed.

Type II error is the probability of not rejecting the null when it is, in fact, false.

Type II errors occur when the sample does not appear to show an effect or difference

when, in fact, there is a true effect or difference.

In this case, the researcher will fail to reject the null hypothesis and falsely conclude

that there is no difference or effect.

The hypothesis test failed to detect a real effect or difference.

Type II errors are commonly the result of a very small effect.

Even though there really is a difference, it is not large enough to show up in a research

study.

There is an inverse relationship between Type I and Type II errors.

The probability of Type II errors increase as the probability of Type I errors decrease.

The probability of a Type II error (NOT Type I) equals beta, β.

Type II errors are also known as "false negatives."

Examples of Type II errors happen in the medical world too: someone goes to the hospital and

they are sent home, when they should have been admitted to the hospital (the test did

not find the "bigger" problem).

Or lie detector testing…someone passes the lie detector test when, in fact, they should

have failed it (because they are lying through their teeth).

Someone is acquitted for a crime they actually committed.

Here is the table of decision errors or what we fondly refer to as "The Confusion Matrix,"

because it tends to confuse students.

This table shows that there are four decisions we could make: 2 decisions are errors (Type

I error & Type II error) and 2 of them are correct decisions.

Power, 1 - beta, β or 1 - alpha, α (not alpha it's Type I error); 1 – alpha is

the correct decision.

What we will be focusing on next is Power, which is the probability of correctly rejecting

a false null hypothesis.

Power is the probability of detecting an effect that truly exists.

Power is equal to not making a Type II error (NOT Type I) or 1 - beta, β.

There are a number of factors that affect power, or the probability of correctly rejecting

the null hypothesis.

So let's take a look at what factors increase power:

Increasing sample size, n, decreases standard error, increases test statistic, which increases

likelihood of rejecting the null, which will increase power and vice versa (decreasing

sample size, decreases the likelihood of rejecting the null, which will decrease power)

Increasing alpha, α, increases the rejection area, increases likelihood of rejecting the

null, which will increase power and vice versa Increasing mean differences between M and

μ, increases our test statistic, increases likelihood of rejecting the null, which will

increase power and vice versa Increasing effect size, increases power and

vice versa Decreasing population standard deviation,

σ, decreases standard error, which increases our test statistic, increases likelihood of

rejecting the null, which will increase power and vice versa

Conducting a one-tailed or directional hypothesis test, increases the rejection area, which

increases likelihood of rejecting the null, which will increase power and vice versa (a

two-tailed test decreases our rejection area, decreases likelihood of rejecting the null,

which will decrease power)

This leads us into the factors that affect hypothesis testing, which are related to power:

Increasing sample size, n, decreases standard error, increases the test statistic, which

increases likelihood of rejecting the null (and vice versa)

Increasing mean differences between M and μ, increases test statistic, which increases

likelihood of rejecting the null (and vice versa)

Decreasing standard deviation, σ, decreases standard error, increases test statistic,

which increases likelihood of rejecting the null ( and vice versa)

One last thing we need to discuss is the assumptions for hypothesis testing.

In order to conduct what we call parametric hypothesis tests, we must meet three assumptions:

1.

Random sampling – we assume that data were obtained from a random sample

2.

Independence – we assum that each outcome or observation is independent, one outcome

or observation has no effect on another 3.

Normality – we assume that data in the population are normally distributed, especially for samples

of n < 30.

In larger samples of n > 30, this assumption is not as critical (remember due to the central

limit theorem).

This concludes our coverage for Chapter 9.

I will post one more video that will show you how to conduct hypothesis tests, both

directional and non-directional.

This video will also show you how to write appropriate APA conclusions.

For more infomation >> Chapter 9 Lecture 3 - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

心理測試:你的拇指握拳伸直是哪種?秒測你天生屬於什麼命相? - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> 心理測試:你的拇指握拳伸直是哪種?秒測你天生屬於什麼命相? - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

McMinnville trio returns to 'America's Got Talent' for 'Judge Cuts' episode - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> McMinnville trio returns to 'America's Got Talent' for 'Judge Cuts' episode - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

林志玲穿紫裙高貴,周冬雨穿紫裙清純,劉濤穿紫色裙好冷酷! - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> 林志玲穿紫裙高貴,周冬雨穿紫裙清純,劉濤穿紫色裙好冷酷! - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Giovanni Bomoll Music

For more infomation >> Giovanni Bomoll Music

-------------------------------------------

'I'm not used to this.' Red Sox fans snarled by bridge project traffic - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> 'I'm not used to this.' Red Sox fans snarled by bridge project traffic - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Southern Charm Savannah: Hannah Breaks Down At Dinner With Ex Louis (Season 2, Episode 3) | Bravo - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Southern Charm Savannah: Hannah Breaks Down At Dinner With Ex Louis (Season 2, Episode 3) | Bravo - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Wolf Of Wall Street I'm Not Leaving - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> The Wolf Of Wall Street I'm Not Leaving - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Smokey Eye Using Addiction Palette 3 - Duration: 6:46.

Hey girls, okay. Today's video is going to be all about this look right here. It's gonna be a classic

Smokey eye but I'm gonna break it down and make it a little bit more

Simple for you, so it's like a beginners smokey eye, but I think it's still really beautiful. It's a classic

That's Addy in the bathroom potty-training right now

It's a classic look. I used one palette a couple brushes

and that's it so if you want to see how I achieved this look then keep on watching and

Hopefully it will be helpful

Hey girls, okay. So as always we're gonna start with primer

I'm pushing the primer into my eyelids using a sponge primer is

Such an important step

Then I'm going to take some translucent setting powder and stamp out an angled line from the outer corner leading up to my brow

This is going to help give me a visual for how I want the eyeshadow to be shaped

It's gonna make sure I don't go outside that line

Next I'm gonna go in with a pale gray shade using a fluffy blending brush

I'm gonna start at the outer corner and start buffing this into the crease

I'm using really tiny short little motions to go in a back-and-forth windshield wiper

Motion this is gonna start to build up our crease and give us this shape

You don't ever want to go in with your darkest color

you need to slowly build it up a

Grey is a great color to start it smokey eye with as I get most of the color in that outer corner

I'll start to take it over to the inner corner, but you always want to be starting at that outer corner

Next I'm gonna mix two shades the same light gray that we went in at first with a little bit of a darker one

Using the exact same brush. I'm gonna buff it into that outer crease. So it's almost like I'm drawing a sideways V

That's how you create that smoky cat eye shape

You'll notice that a lot of this look is just me blending going back forth and blending in small circles

It's such an important step. Okay. Next we're going to go in with the darkest colors is a pure black

I'm taking it little brush and I'm drawing a sideways V

I'm literally just stamping that color into the outer corner. It doesn't mean to look perfect

It doesn't need to look pretty because now what we're gonna do is blend blend blend this color

so you can even take a black eyeliner and push it into the outer corner of your eye and

Blend it to get a smoky eye that works just as well

I think a powder is a little bit easier to work with but that's just me

So again, I'm stamping it in that outer corner and then going back with a fluffy brush and blending blending blending

You're always blending towards the outer corner, but notice I'm not taking the color all the way towards the inner inner corner

I'm leaving that

Pretty light and bright that's how you can avoid getting really dark heavy eyes that can make your eyes look smaller and tired

Keep all that darkness towards the outer corner

Okay, next we're gonna take a small liner brush I'm gonna spritz it with a little bit of setting spray

Then I'm gonna go back with that dark black color and I'm gonna line underneath my eyes with it

I'm keeping it as close as I can to the lash line and this is where it's okay if it gets a little bit

Messy or smudged out. That's kind of the point. It's to look a little bit messy and undone

so push it in there and just

Smudge and blend it out

I sprayed it with setting spray to make sure that it's really gonna be locked on there and no raccoon eyes then

I'm just taking a little bit more and darkening up that outer corner a little bit more. You can totally play with an intensity and

Say hello to the two-year-old

Okay now I'm gonna go

eyeliner

I'm going to tightline my upper lid so I'm pulling it. I'm putting the child down to force just weren't doing it

I'm pulling my lid up and pushing that liner into the upper waterline

This is gonna make your eyes look dark in smokey Nicks and help your lashes to look thicker and more

Balumptuous' and then I'm gonna line the lower waterline as well

I only do this when I'm doing a really dark intense, or I look normally I wouldn't line my eyes with a black eyeliner

But for a smoky eye, it's a definite then I'm taking the liner and pushing it into my upper lash line as well

Okay, now I'm gonna take my finger and that sounds crazy spritz it with some setting spray

I'm gonna take a light shimmery shade and Pat this into the eyelid

I have found that a lot of times with shimmer shades

Your fingers are the best thing you can use

If you don't use your finger, you're gonna want to use a flat synthetic brush, but your finger works great

you can really pack on the color and I sprayed my finger with the setting spray to reduce any fallout and make sure that the

shimmer, really pops

Okay next I'm going to go back into the black shade and just add a little bit more there in the outer corner sometimes when

You add on the shimmer the black can get a little bit diluted

So I just want to make sure that it's really dark and pigmented

I'm gonna go back in with that shimmer shade and taking a tiny little brush

I'm gonna use it to highlight the inner

corner of my eye and my brow bone this helps to bring together the whole look and the last step is to

take off that powder first of all, but then to add on a ton of

Mascara the more mascara the better

You could even pop it on a pair of false eyelashes

If you want to I'm using the epic mascara

Which is my favorite and I feel like it gives you just as much length and volume as false lashes do so for me

That's good

I also I'm going to take it on to my lower lashes

Which is something I don't normally do but with a smoky eye you want

Lashes all around so go ahead and put it on those bottom

bottom baby lashes

And that is it girls, that is a smokey eye for you hope you enjoyed

For more infomation >> Classic Smokey Eye Using Addiction Palette 3 - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

2⃣0⃣0⃣जवालामुखि योग का अनुभव पार्ट-66||nirvachan problem solution||brahma kumaris meditation experie - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> 2⃣0⃣0⃣जवालामुखि योग का अनुभव पार्ट-66||nirvachan problem solution||brahma kumaris meditation experie - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Book Attack | #BookTubeAThon 2018 [CC] - Duration: 1:52.

["Funin and Sunin" plays throughout]

For more infomation >> Book Attack | #BookTubeAThon 2018 [CC] - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Melbourne footballer suffers footy banner fail - Duration: 1:41.

Melbourne footballer Tegan Young played game 100 for the Seaford Tigerettes on the weekend, and as is the tradition, a banner was made for Tegan to run through pre-match

However, the banner had other ideas, and the video of Tegan's attempt has now attracted a lot of upvotes on Reddit, with users weighing in on the funny video

"Congratulations Tegan on 100 games!! still 99 games!! - wordtwoyamum"Dusty would be proud

" - Zenderbobo"This is my favourite thing of the week. Early call, I know, but I'm confident

Gold!!" - RjCharlie"Classic stitch-up." - drunkillAt least the club can be proud there were no spelling mistakes, a problem that has caught a couple AFL cheersquads on the hop this year

Watch the video in the player above to see what all the fuss is about.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét