Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily report May 22 2017

Hello.

- Hello. - We are! - Nobody is here yet.

Let's wait a bit.

- Please say hi in English. - Are they joining us?

We have to say this in the beginning.

Thank you for watching us via VOD.

- Are they all sleeping? - They are coming now.

- Now... - Thank you for watching us via VOD. - I bet it's over 12 now.

- What? - Really? - Yes.

No, it's early in the morning.

- It's 7. - It's 8. - Really?

It will be 12 soon.

- It's 8:30 in the morning. - I think they are all sleeping now.

- Maybe they are up now. - Let's say good morning. - Good morning.

We are at the Billboards Music Awards.

I can't still believe we are here. We are at the lounge.

The lounge for celebrities.

I am drinking cola right now.

Since Nam-joon speaks very good English,

- We... - We were able to communicate well. - Yes, but two people came to talk to us

- when Nam-joon went to the restroom. - Yes, the famous...

All I could say was "I am your fan" because I can't speak good English.

- "We are your fan..." - The album is released. - Yes.

Anyways.

This is what we are up to.

That's right. How is it? We are here all because of you.

Before we came here, we weren't so nervous about it.

- Yes. - Even on the flight here, we weren't so nervous. But today, on the red carpet...

- When we got off the car... - Jungkook is right.

When we got off the car, I felt so touched.

"We are finally here".

So we really wanted to say thank you to you.

- It's all because of you. - We'll have 5 million subscribers on V LIVE soon.

When we get 5 million subscribers, will J-Hope show his abs?

- Oh no. - We will get 10 million soon. - 10 million.

- I know. It won't happen. - Maybe you will show us in 2 years?

I want to see his abs!

- If we get 100 million subscribers, Jimin will show his naked body. - What?

Anyways, we are looking forward to things that will happen today.

- It's all possible because of you. - We are excited and nervous.

We made here all because of you.

We came to the States because of you.

Jin, give them a kiss.

We are so honored.

Should we read the comments?

- Who did this? - Someone spilled this all over. - Who? Me?

- Sorry. - That's okay.

I am all dressed up but J-Hope poured cola on me.

- Sorry. Was that me? - Clean up here first. - This is your charm.

Yes, this is my charm.

- I pour things. - Don't say anything to me from now on.

- It happened only once for me. - It's fine.

- What do you think of our nice wardrobes? - You have cola on it.

Hello.

Say hi.

She's taking a picture of us.

- Okay. - 3, 2, 1 - Thank you.

Thank you.

- Have a nice day. - Thank you.

This is how things work here.

- She's the staff of Vanessa Hudgens. - Really?

Also, she worked with Gwen Stefani too...

Let's say something to our fans one by one.

We are...

- Hello. - Hi.

Good.

- Hi. - Hi.

- Thank you. - Thank you.

- I can't talk. - She wanted to take a picture with us.

We will enjoy

the Billboard Music Award and look great on it.

Do you think we will win the award today?

We are hoping because ARMY worked very hard for us.

It will be nice if we win the award since you worked hard for us...

- But coming here means a lot to us already. - Yes...

We were very thankful today... This morning...

Our fans waited for us despite the hot weather since the early morning.

- That's right... - They always wait for us at the airport...

- And at the performances too... It's hard to wait. - That's right.

- That's right. - Thank you. - Thank you. - Thank you.

Should we say bye and wrap up the show?

Anyways, we look forward to good news today... Thanks to you

- we came here to work hard. Thank you. - We will enjoy the day today.

We really thank you and love you.

This was BTS!

- Bye. - 2, 3. Thank you.

- Thank you. - Bye, bye. - See you J-Hope.

- Save? Save? - Wait a minute.

For more infomation >> [ENGSUB] V LIVE - BTS in BBMAs - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

മക്കളിൽ അടുക്കും ചിട്ടയും ഉണ്ടാകാൻ എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം -Malayalam Parenting Videos-Motivation videos - Duration: 4:47.

Happy Life TV

Dr.BM Muhsin

Health and Wellness

For more infomation >> മക്കളിൽ അടുക്കും ചിട്ടയും ഉണ്ടാകാൻ എന്ത് ചെയ്യണം -Malayalam Parenting Videos-Motivation videos - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Seolsudae 'Lying is a big NO NO'! [The Return of Superman / 2017.05.21] - Duration: 12:28.

(Seola, Sua and Sian are carrying a jacket.)

- Hello. / - Hello.

Hello.

Hello, grandma.

Hello.

I don't think she heard me.

Grandma, hello.

Hello. Hello, grandma!

- Hello. / - Yes, hello.

Sian, hurry up.

We're going to be late. Hurry.

- Hurry. / - Hurry up. Hurry up.

I'm over here.

- I said, I'm over here. / - We're here.

I'm over here.

I'm leaving.

(Sian can't hear properly.)

I'm the oldest, but it's so hard.

I'm so tired.

(Are you tired?)

Sian is strong!

(I'll help you.)

We have to hold this, too. Who wants to do it?

(Give it to me.)

- Come with me. / - I'm carrying a lot.

(Where are they headed to?)

It's spring, so it's getting warm.

Let's take our winter clothes to the laundromat.

Okay? Can you do it?

- Yes. Yes. / - Really?

- The leader has to take everyone, okay? / - Seola.

Sian. Handsome Sian, come here.

(Here comes handsome Sian.)

- One, two, three, let's go! / - Let's go!

(The three of them have great teamwork.)

Seriously.

We should ask friends.

Where is the laundromat?

What? No.

You can't go.

(This friend is busy protecting his little sibling.)

(Upset)

Where is the laundromat?

That's the sky.

I asked for the laundromat.

Over there.

No, the laundromat.

Grandpa.

- Where's the laundromat? / - Where's the laundromat?

It's just up there.

Is it?

Bye, bird.

The bird is following us.

The bird is following us, isn't it?

(Crashing)

- Are you okay? / - Sian, are you okay?

Brush off your hands.

Grandma.

Where is the laundromat?

- It's over there. / - There?

- Thank you. / - Sure.

Is there a laundromat here?

Sua and Seola, don't go!

Let's go together!

(Sian was delayed while watching the drone.)

Welcome.

We came to do laundry.

- Give it to me. / - This is Dad's.

- Did he send you on an errand? / - Yes.

(Gasping)

(They're taking off their jackets.)

That's three, so four altogether?

- Yes. / - Yes.

Let me confirm.

There's money in here.

(There's money in the pocket.)

(Donggook's jacket had money in it.)

Thank you.

You should always check your pockets at home first.

- Okay. / - Give me one.

Why was this money in there?

- I don't think your dad checked. / - No.

(Does Dad know?)

You can take it back to your dad.

(She can't take her eyes off the five dollars.)

- Bye. / - Bye.

What should we do with this five dollars?

Let's run away!

Move.

- Run! / - Run!

- Run away. Run away. / - Run.

Run away.

(They run away with the money.)

Let's hide.

What do you want to do with the five dollars?

(Is it okay to do this?)

Seola, this isn't yours. It's Dad's.

Should we buy chocolate?

(Torn)

No, Dad will yell at us.

We can eat it here.

He won't know.

Dad is at home.

Do you know where he is?

Sian, do you want to eat chocolate?

Is it okay to use Dad's money?

(They have opposite opinions.)

Sian has to make a choice.

What will he choose?

Sian

wants to eat chocolate.

(He chooses chocolate.)

- Chocolate. / - Okay.

Let's go.

(They all agree to buy chocolate.)

(Are you guys going to be all right?)

For some reason, they like going on errands these days.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- The kids are over there. / - Are they?

Yes, they're together.

I sent them on an errand.

Are you flying it over now?

(He found the drone they will shoot the kids with.)

- Are you watching the kids? / - Yes.

Where is it? Oh, there it is.

(The bird is watching over the kids.)

You won't have to follow them around with this.

They're in the palm of my hand.

Why are they at the store? They passed the laundromat.

They already visited the laundromat.

They should come back, then.

Why are they going there?

They don't have money. Why are they going to the store?

- Seola, we're at the store. / - Yes, it's the store.

Excuse me.

We're here to buy chocolate.

- Chocolate? / - Yes.

It's grape jelly.

- No. / - I want this one.

Not this one.

Excuse me.

- Are you buying them all? / - Yes.

You can only buy this one.

I'm sorry I don't have money.

- Here. / - You can't buy all these.

- You can buy three chocolates and a gum. / - And this?

You have to share the gum.

(They give up on the rest.)

- Is this it? / - Yes.

- Here's your change. / - Thank you.

Don't go somewhere else.

Shall we buy one for Dad with the change?

Yes.

What should we buy?

- Let's get something spicy. / - Something spicy?

(They pick a ramyeon.)

This one?

We're buying something spicy for Dad.

Put your snacks here. Sian, you too.

(They finished their purchase including a gift.)

(They're not going home yet.)

Open it.

What if Dad comes?

- We have to eat fast. / - Yes.

Help me, Seola.

Okay, come here.

I'll do it for you.

(Just thinking about chocolate)

(makes his mouth water.)

(He acts cute in front of Sua.)

(Opening)

It's chocolate.

(Just as he's about to take a bite...)

It fell.

- My chocolate fell. / - It's okay.

Sian, do you want me to feed you?

It's upside down.

I can do it by myself.

I'm not feeding you. I'll scoop for you.

(He's worried.)

I'll show you.

I'll have a bite.

(I knew it.)

Sian, we have to hurry back.

We don't want Dad to get mad. Let's throw it out.

(They're rushing.)

(Sian is taking his sweet time.)

Sian, hurry up.

- Give me a bite. / - Give me a bite.

- Give me a bite. / - Give me a bite.

Me, too.

(Sian shares his chocolate for the perfect crime.)

Let's go.

We have to tiptoe, okay?

The three of them are praying for a perfect crime.

Will they be able to keep this secret?

It's about time they come back.

(What should I say to them?)

Dad, we're back.

Hi, my puppies. What took you so long?

Come here.

- Where's Sian? / - We bought you ramyeon.

- Ramyeon? / - Dad, ramyeon.

What kind of ramyeon?

(She wipes her mouth as she enters.)

Ramyeon. Ramyeon.

Where did you get the money to get this?

(What should we say?)

- Dad, by the way... / - Yes?

Seola and Sian had a fight at home.

Don't change the subject. We're not done here.

Well...

(Seola is taken aback.)

(Just then!)

This is jelly.

Exactly. Where did you guys get the money?

(We're in trouble.)

(Donggook suddenly finds something.)

You ate chocolate, didn't you?

(He finds trace of chocolate on Sian's lips.)

(She hurriedly licks her lips.)

Did you buy these at the mart?

Where did you guys get the money to buy these?

You guys ate chocolate.

What did I tell you about lying? Sian, tell me.

If someone lies, their nose becomes really long.

That's right. You can't lie, okay?

You have to tell me the truth.

We bought these at the mart.

Sit down. I'm not trying to scold you guys.

Money fell out of your pocket.

- My pocket? / - Yes.

Then whose money is that?

It's your money.

Who suggested to use it?

Who came up with the idea to go to the mart?

Shall we buy chocolate?

No, Dad will yell at us.

We can eat it here.

No, we can't.

- It's okay. / - No, it's not okay.

I want to eat chocolate.

(Sian chose to eat chocolate.)

Okay, let's go.

(They eventually agreed on buying chocolate.)

Who came up with the idea to go to the mart?

I really want to know. Who was it?

- It was Sian. / - Sian?

Sian, was it you?

It was Sua and Seola.

Did Sua and Seola take you to the mart?

- It was Seola. / - Was it Seola?

- No. / - Then who was it?

You shouldn't lie to me just to avoid getting scolded.

Who wanted to go to the mart?

All three of you?

(All three of them honestly raise their hands.)

I already knew about all of this beforehand.

I'm able to know your locations from here.

You should never lie,

and when you find someone else's money, give it back.

- Do you think you can do that? / - Yes!

You guys did a good job in running an errand.

I'll compliment you guys on that.

This is yours, Dad.

Thank you, Sian. Thanks, guys.

I love you.

- I love you. / - Okay.

Since you guys bought this especially for me,

I'll give this ramyeon a try.

But why did you get a pack of ramyeon of all things?

Because you like spicy food, Dad.

He cooks the heart-warming gift he got from his kids.

(It's a strange but energizing present.)

(I hope Dad likes it.)

(Expectant)

It's more delicious because you guys got it for me.

- Really? / - Yes.

(Happy)

This is the best ramyeon I've had in my life.

Thank you.

(They succeed in spreading their happy virus.)

For more infomation >> Seolsudae 'Lying is a big NO NO'! [The Return of Superman / 2017.05.21] - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

Seungjae becomes a mowgli [The Return of Superman / 2017.05.21] - Duration: 13:42.

(The Ko family is full of love today as well.)

(While they're enjoying peace,)

(something dark is approaching them.)

Seungjae, someone's coming.

Who has approached them?

(What happened?)

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

(Where is Seungjae at, dressed as a crocodile?)

- Where are we? / - We're at the zoo.

There are elephants, zebras,

giraffes, koalas and pandas.

- Are you excited? / - Let's go!

- Let's go. / - Go!

(What captured his attention?)

- It's a frog. / - Right, it is.

Frogs don't listen to their mom and end up crying.

It's a gorilla.

- It's a doll. / - Is it?

Let's go see live animals.

(He feeds a live horse.)

- It's really strong. / - Yes.

(You can have a bite, too.)

(He pokes its nostril by mistake.)

- Is it hurt? / - Yes, it's hurt.

Will it die?

- Won't it? Will it die? / - What?

Will it die?

I don't think it'll die.

(Still, you have to be careful.)

(He pats it and it responds with its nose.)

Let's feed someone else.

(What animal will they encounter next?)

Look, it's a lion.

(Proud and confident)

Lion!

It's a daddy lion.

His head is so big.

Mommy lion is over there.

(Surprised)

(It's fun to watch for the spectators.)

How did he get in there?

How did you get in there?

(The cameraman has become an idol to the children.)

(The lion keeps following him.)

(Respect)

It's a scary lion.

Dad, catch the lion for me.

I can't catch it.

I know you can.

You can't catch lions.

- Yes, we can. / - What do we do with it after?

Did you see that?

- It's scary, right? / - Let me see.

Dad's scared.

Let's say bye to the lions, tigers and bears.

Goodbye, everyone.

(Right then, Dad gets a phone call.)

Hello?

It hasn't gone through the final revision yet.

Today?

All right, then.

Okay.

Let's go somewhere for a second.

(Go where all of a sudden?)

- May I ask you something? / - Sure.

Is there anywhere I can use a computer?

- There isn't an internet cafe nearby. / - I see.

It's urgent.

Then we'll let you use our office computer.

- That'd be great. Thank you. / - Sure.

We haven't sorted out some papers to send to a client.

But we had to send some of them urgently.

I know a lot of dads face the same situation.

We have to always be on standby for work.

Hello.

(They arrived at the office.)

Stay there, Seungjae.

I'll be quick.

(Luckily, it's mealtime for a baby meerkat.)

- Is it a baby? / - Yes.

It's not even a year old.

(While they are enjoying their time...)

Relieved to see Seungjae having fun,

Jiyong gets to work quickly.

(Mumbling)

Do baby meerkats like eating bugs?

Yes, they like eating bugs.

Do they chew up the bugs?

(Smiling)

It's eating well.

Dad finishes his work thanks to his well-behaved son.

(Seungjae is still into feeding the meerkat.)

Dad suddenly thinks of something.

(He puts on an animal mask.)

(Then he changes into an orangutan.)

Seungjae.

(How will Seungjae react?)

I'm scared.

(Flustered)

I'm sorry.

What did you do with the meerkat?

I gave this meerkat...

(He still wants to brag even when he's startled.)

- Did you feed it? / - Yes, like this.

With this.

- I see. / - It thanked me.

The meerkat thanked you?

- I want to go to Mom. / - You're done seeing animals?

Do you want to go home?

(He's torn.)

I will see more animals.

Right? I see. I'm so sorry.

- Bye! / - Goodbye.

They head outside after Jiyong calms Seungjae down.

What animal will they encounter this time?

Seungjae. What is this?

- Sweet potato. / - What?

- Sweet potato? / - Yes.

- Is that a sweet potato? / - Yes.

It's the "Mouth of Truth" from the movie.

If you lie...

(He reads the sign.)

Your hand will be cut off.

- Really? / - Yes.

This man's hand will be cut off when he lies?

Wait, I shouldn't say that.

"The legend says your hand will be cut off."

(The sign is very scary.)

(He's laughing along although he can't read.)

What?

(Did I get it wrong?)

If I lie, will my finger disappear?

Yes, your fingers will disappear.

Dad, you go first.

You go first.

Do you want my fingers to disappear?

- Yes. / - Really?

Watch.

(Jiyong's hand goes in.)

Your fingers disappeared.

I'm

a woman.

(Seungjae is excited.)

I'm a woman.

(He folds in his fingers)

(to act like they were cut off.)

(His hand got scratched.)

(Jiyong was going to act,)

(but it hurts too much.)

Hold on.

(Seungjae makes fun of Jiyong.)

Your fingers disappeared.

(Jiyong is in pain.)

(Seungjae is excited.)

You should try it now.

(I won't go easy on you just because you're my son.)

(Seungjae is in a crisis.)

You should try it, too.

I'm going to carry this.

(I knew it.)

I'm hungry. Shall we go eat?

(Let's go eat instead.)

Let's open your favorite dinosaur bag

and take out what Mom packed for you.

Take it out.

(What's inside?)

You should eat first before sightseeing.

They're enjoying their lunch.

(Something dark is approaching)

You're eating a lot.

(their peaceful lunch picnic.)

Seungjae, someone is coming.

Who's coming to visit Jiyong and Seungjae?

It's an orangutan.

It's coming.

It's coming.

It's coming.

(Seungjae seems happy.)

It's coming.

Hello.

- Hello. / - What are you doing?

(The orangutan walks in nonchalantly.)

(She's taking a seat.)

Hey, put this in. Here. Put it in.

- It's an orangutan. Orangutan. / - Come here.

(Amazed)

(Have you ever seen an orangutan before?)

Isn't that Jiyong's jacket?

She looks so natural. It looks like her jacket.

Is this the orangutan's?

This isn't yours.

(She steals a sandwich.)

She's eating a sandwich.

You have your own lunch.

By the way, this orangutan looks familiar.

She met with the twins three years ago.

(She stole a cookie.)

(Dazed)

(They had to fight over cookies.)

Two years ago, Orang gave birth to Jurang

and became a mother.

(My daughter is cute, right?)

Were you surprised, Seungjae?

Isn't it fun?

(Seungjae gives her a banana.)

(She throws it away and steals a lid.)

(Sniffing)

What are you doing?

I'm going to give her another banana.

He's going to give you a banana.

(I'm sick of bananas.)

Why isn't an orangutan interested in bananas?

What's going on?

What's going on?

- She's not interested. / - Hey, orangutan.

Why aren't you eating the banana?

You should eat bananas, too.

Here's an apple.

Orangutan, here.

Hey, orangutan. Here you go.

Orangutan.

(Despite Seungjae's efforts,)

(she's only aiming for the sandwiches.)

(Jiyong is amazed.)

She likes sandwiches.

(Upset)

She's eating all of my food.

Yes. What should we do?

(One for the mom,)

(and one for the daughter.)

(They're lunchbox thieves.)

Pay for the food.

Orang, he's telling you to pay.

What should we do? You're in trouble.

(Here, I'll pay you with this.)

She's giving him a half-eaten one.

What's that? What's that?

- What's this? / - It's bitten.

What's this? Take it.

You don't want it?

(Reaching)

(She wants to eat gimbap.)

(Orang is stopping her.)

Orang won't let her baby touch

the foods she hasn't tried yet.

(Jurang fails for the second time.)

Seungjae is feeling sorry for Jurang.

(The gimbap looks so close yet so far away.)

(What do you want to eat?)

Strawberry.

Try a strawberry.

Jurang, try it.

Here, baby.

(They try to give it to Jurang,)

(but it goes straight into Orang's mouth.)

(Speechless)

What's that?

What's that?

You surprised me.

Give it to the baby.

(He tries to feed Jurang.)

(She's almost touching it.)

(While Orang is taking a break,)

(Jurang snatches it away.)

(Good job, Jurang.)

(Snatching)

(Orang wipes her mouth after the meal.)

(Amazed)

Seungjae, you should wipe after eating, too.

You saw her, didn't you?

She wiped herself after eating.

(Rising)

Where are you going?

(Her business is done here, so she's leaving.)

Orangutan.

(Dumbfounded)

Seungjae, she wants to walk. Do you want to join us?

- Yes. / - Okay, let's try it.

- Hold her hand. / - Let's hold hands together.

- Hold her hand. I'll hold you, too. / - It's okay.

How old are you?

I'm four years old.

The orangutan is four years old.

You're four.

Then what about the orangutan?

I think she's older than you.

What an amazing sight.

(Snooping)

- Orangutan, don't look at that. / - Hold hands.

(She's taking off the lock.)

(Is she breaking in?)

She's like a neighborhood gangster.

Hold hands.

Dad, hold hands with her.

- What? With her? / - Hold hands with her.

Yes.

(I hope you two get close.)

(All eyes are on them.)

Bye, orangutan.

I'll come visit you again.

- Kiss. / - Give me a kiss.

(Kissing)

- Bye. / - Bye.

(She acts like she's waving bye...)

Bye, Orang.

- Orang, say bye. / - Bye.

(She's stealing the basket.)

Leave that here.

(That's mine.)

For more infomation >> Seungjae becomes a mowgli [The Return of Superman / 2017.05.21] - Duration: 13:42.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики Маша и Медведь новая серия Щенячий патруль Мультфильмы для детей Игры с Машей Paw Patrol - Duration: 7:26.

For more infomation >> Мультики Маша и Медведь новая серия Щенячий патруль Мультфильмы для детей Игры с Машей Paw Patrol - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

William appears in the baseball stadium [The Return of Superman / 2017.05.21] - Duration: 12:54.

There are so many yachts here.

- Did you come to rent a yacht? / - Yes.

- I love riding on things like this. / - Me, too.

It's at the end. This is the yacht.

It looks like a catamaran.

Yes, that's right. It's a catamaran.

It has two parallel hulls, so it doesn't sway too much.

It's the best for a yacht stay.

It looks so nice. I think it'll be very expensive.

It's similar to the price for Haeundae cottages.

It's not too expensive.

(Let's hurry up and ride it!)

A friend from Busan recommended it to me.

It's the hottest accommodation these days.

It's called a "Yacht Stay".

(Hammington Ferry is off!)

(Waving)

Good. Hello.

Yes.

We're on a boat.

Look at those buildings.

They're huge.

(High-rises are reaching the sky.)

- May I use these? / - Yes.

(Binoculars to help Sam enjoy the view.)

(Interested)

William.

Can you see?

No?

(Gwangan Bridge stretches across Busan's beach.)

Yes, boy.

(His sailor look matches the scenery.)

Hold on. I better wear it, too.

(Hammington Ferry)

(with Captain Sam and Co-caption William)

They look like twins.

(Take this off of me.)

You don't like it? Okay. Let's take it off.

(What is William looking at?)

William is looking at the helm.

Do you want to try it with William?

Hold it.

(William is promoted to Captain.)

Now turn it to the left.

Good. Is it fun?

(I'm fit for this job.)

Do you want to do it again?

(Thanks to William's talented steering,)

(the catamaran is well on its way.)

Let's go see.

(Shall we look inside?)

It's so quiet inside.

It's different from the outside.

(Sam spots something.)

You can sing here, William.

(Grabbing)

What is that?

Yes.

Microphone check. One, two.

Let's see where we're sleeping.

It's down here.

(Where is the bedroom?)

Oh my. Goodness.

(They try out their bed.)

(It's time to get cozy.)

(William is excited.)

Aren't you glad we're here?

(He suddenly gets up.)

You should wear a hat on the boat.

Let's fly. Here.

(What's up there?)

(The window connects to the outside.)

Hello. Hello.

(They're enjoying the view.)

William, look at the sea.

It's so beautiful. We can see the mountains,

the ocean and the beach.

Gimbap!

(There's gimbap, too?)

What?

- I came to deliver drinks. / - Pardon?

- Gimbap! / - Gimbap?

Do you have ramyeon?

No, just gimbap.

- Gimbap? / - Yes.

- Really? / - Yes.

Do you have tuna gimbap?

- I have tuna. / - Really?

I have sweet and sour meat gimbap, too.

- Sweet and sour meat? / - Yes. Do you want one?

- How much is it? / - It's free.

- Why is it free? / - Catch it.

Why won't you take money?

(He just throws it.)

- Why won't you take my money? / - It's an event.

Really? Where did you come from?

From close by.

From the beach?

Oh, this is for the baby.

What? My son?

(Speechless)

- Are you really giving it to us? / - Yes.

Why are you giving us so much?

Are you Santa Claus?

Wow, William!

Thank you.

(As they say goodbye to Santa...)

Wait, is that your friend?

She's my colleague.

Hello.

(She's on her way over.)

Hello, William!

Aren't you tired?

Your voice is shaking.

Say hello, William.

Watch out. You're going to fall.

Bye.

Thank you for the food.

William, let's enjoy the food.

What an amazing event.

Let's eat this.

Tuna.

Doesn't it look nice?

I love tuna gimbap.

(Kicking)

No.

(I want to eat it, too.)

It's tasty.

(Don't you see me?)

(William's tongue is moving fast.)

(Desperate)

(Just smelling it makes him smile.)

You never had this before.

William, you can eat it when you're bigger.

(His mouth is following.)

Just have a little taste.

(You're torturing me.)

How does it taste?

(Is this gimbap or lip balm?)

Sam's so cold-hearted.

(I got excited for nothing.)

Where did it go?

(Give me something to eat!)

Do you want this? What is it?

(He has some juice instead.)

(This is it.)

Are you a vampire?

Dracula.

(Sucking)

(He frowns in concentration.)

(Vampire William is enjoying his juice.)

(I need more juice.)

Did you eat a mouse?

Is it good?

(Punching)

(Sorry, it's just too delicious.)

(It's dance time to help them digest.)

(Swaying dance)

(Howling)

♪ The wolf came and howled ♪

(I want the wolf to keep coming.)

♪ The wolf came and howled ♪

(One more time!)

Hey, what is that?

(He's getting himself ready.)

(He crouches,)

(then stands up.)

(He has instant coffee maracas.)

Are you going to make me coffee?

(I'm dancing to the beat.)

The energetic Hammingtons' next destination is

Busan's representative Sajik Stadium.

(Sajik Stadium is the place to watch baseball.)

There are so many people, aren't there?

(Why are they at the stadium?)

A friend of mine is a coach to Busan's baseball team.

(Who is Sam's friend?)

- There he is. / - Big man.

- Long time no see mate. How are you? / - Hello, mate.

- I'm good. / - I'm good. Hello, handsome.

Hello, handsome.

Uncle Chris, this is little William.

I've seen lots of photos of you, buddy.

- I see that you got the jerseys? / - Yes.

I love them. Thank you.

- I'm glad we got the right size. / - Yes.

I'm sure it took a bit of work to find my size.

Yes, it's Choi Joonsuk's. I had to

- raid his locker to get it. / - It's his personal one?

You got his personal stash.

That was the only one that comes big enough.

- Bye, guys. Have a good day. Bye mate. / - See you.

- Bye, Uncle Chris. / - Bye.

(The stadium is filled with cheerful fans.)

Sajik Stadium is the pilgrimage for cheering.

(William makes an appearance.)

William's presence adds to the cheering fever.

(Who is this?)

They decided to cheer in the crowd

with a friend from Busan.

(Dumbfounded)

(William is surprised by the crowd.)

(It's time to cheer.)

It's time to start cheering.

Do you want to hold it?

(Do you want to try holding it?)

(Grabbing)

William prepared something, too.

(Now is the time.)

William, clap.

(He's learning how to clap with the balloons.)

Lotte, Lotte.

(He's blowing to make sounds.)

(He practiced at home for today.)

William practiced so much for today.

Will he do just as well on site?

(His body's reacting to the cheer song.)

(I'm the best cheerleader in town.)

(He can't help but be excited.)

What's wrong with you?

(Slapping)

- Lee Daeho. / - Lee Daeho.

(Lee Daeho is here.)

(They're cheering.)

Yes, clap.

(Let's get a homerun.)

(Let's go, let's go.)

(Despite their cheering...)

Although everyone's cheering, the team is losing.

William.

William won't sit by like this.

William, please cheer for them.

(Will he be able to blow as well as he did at home?)

(Sucking)

(He's going to eat the whistle.)

Babies only know how to suck at first.

(Go like this.)

Look. William, look at him.

Do that again.

Try it.

(Their friend is playing a prank.)

Try it.

Will William succeed like his friend?

(You did well at home.)

(Will he blow or not?)

(Squeaking)

(William's power is transferring over.)

Thanks to William's cheer, it's a two-base hit.

(Cheering)

(I'm glad I cheered for them.)

(It's a celebration.)

You can't forget fried chicken at a festival.

William's instincts tell him to put his hand in.

(Is he having his first fried chicken?)

(Fail)

(You're too young for this.)

(He's trying again.)

(Sam catches him.)

You can't eat this.

Hold on.

Since William wants it so badly,

Sam gives him a little piece of the meat.

(Chewing)

(He tries chicken for the first time.)

Is it good?

(He's energized.)

Good.

(So this is why people obsess over chicken.)

(I want to become a chicken.)

William. Look, William.

Please come out.

(Who will share a cute kiss?)

(They must be strangers.)

He's kissing his male friend instead.

(We'll cheer for your friendship.)

Next up is a middle-aged couple.

(Let's get it over with.)

Clap.

(Frightened)

(The wife is passionate.)

(Why are you refusing?)

Why is she hitting him?

(The crowd is getting heated up.)

Isn't this fun?

(Screaming)

The third couple is...

It's Sam and William.

(Did something happen?)

(It's a nice and wet kiss.)

(Please save me.)

(I'm burnt out.)

Clap.

(Who is today's best couple?)

Sam and William are chosen as the best couple.

Like their big kiss, they made great memories.

For more infomation >> William appears in the baseball stadium [The Return of Superman / 2017.05.21] - Duration: 12:54.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль Новая серия Мультик для детей Плей До Развивающие мультфильмы про игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 8:12.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль Новая серия Мультик для детей Плей До Развивающие мультфильмы про игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

Melania Trump doesn't think Sean Spicer's doing GOOD JOB defending her husband - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Melania Trump doesn't think Sean Spicer's doing GOOD JOB defending her husband - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

North Korea missile test disappointing and disturbing: Tillerson - Duration: 2:01.

The U.S. Secretary of State has expressed Washington's disappointment with North Korea's

latest provocation.

However,... Rex Tillerson says it could be a sign Pyongyang is beginning to feel the

heat of mounting U.S. and international pressure.

Regarding that pressure,... the UN Security Council is set to gather for an emergency

meeting on the matter on Tuesday... so could new sanctions be coming down the line?

Yu Joonhee has the details.

In an interview with Fox News on Sunday, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said he was disturbed

and disappointed by North Korea's latest ballistic missile test.

He also vowed to dial up the pressure on the regime in an effort convince Pyongyang that

de-escalation was the only viable option in achieving peace and prosperity.

"We are early in the stages of applying the economic pleasures as well as the diplomatic

pressure to the regime in North Korea."

"The ongoing testing is disappointing.

It's disturbing, and we ask that they cease that because until they cease that testing,

clearly they have not changed their view."

In his view of North Korea's latest provocations, Tillerson said he believed Pyongyang may be

"acting out" in response to growing U.S. pressure on the regime, which it may be starting to

feel.

North Korea's latest missile test comes after the U.S. Navy moved a second aircraft carrier

to waters off the Korean Peninsula last week.

The launch has been condemned by South Korea and Japan, with Tokyo's cabinet, describing

it as an "intolerable violation" of international law.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe called it a "challenge to the world" and said he

wants to raise the issue of North Korea's missile threats at the G7 Summit in Italy,

later this month.

The UN has also responded by calling an emergency session of the Security Council on Tuesday.

According to diplomats, the meeting was requested by South Korea, the United States and Japan

and will take place behind closed doors.

The Security Council has already vowed to roll out tougher sanctions on Pyongyang following

last week's missile launch.

Yu Joonhee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> North Korea missile test disappointing and disturbing: Tillerson - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hot, dry and sunny afternoon - Duration: 1:35.

It feels like summer is in full swing already and today is no exception.

It will get up to 29 degrees in Seoul, Daejeon and Gwangju under clear skies but high ozone

levels.

We have some welcome rain ahead as a dry weather advisory is in place in some parts including

the capital... rain is expected from the upper regions tomorrow but hot and sunny weather

will return later this week.

With that, let's take a look at the international weather for viewers around the world.

While South Korea is having another summery day in most regions... in North Korea will

also have warm and sunny conditions, as for major cities in Asia, Manila and Bangkok will

have unstable weather with thunder and lightning at times.

Meanwhile, Port Moresby will have another rainy day with a high of 31 degrees.

Heading to North America, Mexico City will have similar weather conditions as Seoul with

a high of 30 degrees.

As for South America, Buenos Aires will enjoy a breezy and sunny Monday with a high of 19

degrees.

Taking you to Europe, London and Berlin will have warm highs under a good amount of sunshine.

Lastly to Africa, both Addis Ababa and Tripoli will have big gaps in lows and highs during

the day under mostly sunny skies.

That's all the weather update for now.

For more infomation >> Hot, dry and sunny afternoon - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Trux Sten Olofssons Åkeri (SE) - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Trux Sten Olofssons Åkeri (SE) - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 NEW HOLLAND T5 TIER 4A + 750TL - Duration: 10:02.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You a New Tractor The NEW HOLLAND T5 TIER 4A.

NEW HOLLAND T5 TIER 4A 3 Front Attacher Setup Front Loader 3 Engine Setup 3 Wheel Setup 40Km/h Top Speed

The two front Attacher are same maybe the moder want to add a front weight and he forget , No Ic Control

In NEW HOLLAND T5 TIER 4A Included the NEW HOLLAND 750 TL Front Loader

Let's tidy some straw bales at pig farm

I use Stoll Bale Spike And Coretex Weight To improve stability

I have long time to use the joystick

game crash I manage to save the video, sorry

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 NEW HOLLAND T5 TIER 4A + 750TL - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

【PDR】超煩人的顧客 第11集 {cc中文字幕} - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> 【PDR】超煩人的顧客 第11集 {cc中文字幕} - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Werkzaamheden Vlaardingen Centrum (Hoekse Lijn) 6 mei 2017 - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> Werkzaamheden Vlaardingen Centrum (Hoekse Lijn) 6 mei 2017 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Science Experiments - How To Make An Electric Motor At Home - Duration: 3:34.

Science Experiments - How To Make An Electric Motor At Home

For more infomation >> Science Experiments - How To Make An Electric Motor At Home - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Celine Dion just brought the house down at The Billboard Music Awards - Duration: 1:04.

Celine Dion just brought the house down at The Billboard Music Awards -- singing "My

Heart Will Go On" -- a performance that ended with a standing O and host Vanessa Hudgens

in tears.

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the release of Titanic, Dion took center stage at T-Mobile

Arena in Vegas to belt out the classic ... and of course, it was perfect.

The performance marked one of Dion's first at an award show since the death of husband

Ren\'e9 Ang\'e9lil last year.

Celine was emotional when the song wrapped ... but it was Hudgens who was left in tears

to open the next segment.

For more infomation >> Celine Dion just brought the house down at The Billboard Music Awards - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

'뭉뜬' 이경규 "88년도 여행 자율화 이후 30년 만의 패키지 여행" - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> '뭉뜬' 이경규 "88년도 여행 자율화 이후 30년 만의 패키지 여행" - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn chơi bài cào bịp ( Liêng ) phỏm bịp bằng máy 1280 - Duration: 15:32.

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn chơi bài cào bịp ( Liêng ) phỏm bịp bằng máy 1280 - Duration: 15:32.

-------------------------------------------

Project - Duration: 7:03.

Gold

John

John

I found gold

What

You can't tell anyone

If you tell people they'll come and they'll ruin us

They'll take it all

You can't tell people

I'm telling you

You can't tell anyone

Alright

Alright

Gold

Gold has been found at Sutter's Mill

One

Eight four eight

Something has been discovered

Sa-

-cremento

They've found gold inside the water

Sutter

Marshall too

They were trying to keep it secret

Then

Samuel Brannan

Revealed the secret to everyone

It's time to travel the world

To the fields of gold

At the Golden Coast

We'll be testing our prospects

Will wel all be getting rich

California gold's

Been found at Sutter's Mill

Steamships, boats

And there's also the

California Trail

That's how we'll get over there

I got on a ship to Panama

With my mining pan and tent

Headed to the land of gold prospects

Am I gonna get rich

8000 miles and through the Panama Canal

Got cholera, malaria, and yellow fever

So many diseases

Everybody keeps on dying

Well I made it off the boat and got to San Francisco

Found a spot and I staked my claims

That's when I looked across the entire land

And the gold was everywhere

So I take my pan out

It's time to mine

And I shake it once or twice

Shaking my pan like yeah

Finding the gold like yeah

Got my pan out

It's time to mine

We're gonna get rich today

We're panning in the USA

Man I'm so tired

Where are we going

How about San Francisco

Why are we even going there

Its a boomtown man

Everyone's g-

Boomtown?

This town

A ghost town

Then those miners

They found gold

This town

Filled with miners

Those miners

Them prospectors

'Cremento

Francisco

Examples of boomtowns

Got filled with arrivals

Who all moved to the city

Going high

So high

The population is going higher man

The economy is rising man

The buildings are increasing now

You know what it's called now

The boomtown

This place is a boomtown

Cause boomtown funk gonna give it to ya

Thirty thousand miners in this spot

It's a gold rush boomtown

There used to be so much gold around

You could pick it up right off the ground

But now it's drying

It's too hard finding

The year is 1853

Lots of gold's been taken before me

But there's still a way

A destructive way

Jets of water

To break down rocks

Transforming natural landscapes

But now I can

Find more gold

It's pretty worth it truth be told

It causes floods

It kills the fish

It disrupts all the wildlife

The only way

To do it now

It's hydraulic mining

A process

Harming the environment

But I have a business

And I want to get some more

Dollars

Dollars for my wallet

No matter the pollution

Cause I want to get some more

We're broke

We have nothing left anymore

Why did we even come here

Well

I guess

It's not really about

What we got from here

But what we brought to here

Look around us guys

The diversity we have in the people

Look at how we helped the economy

And we're a state now

This

is what the Gold Rush means to us

It's what the Gold Rush means to California

An event that turned

A fresh territory

Into a prosperous land

For more infomation >> Project - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Zaalima Ft. Utkarsh Vs Arijit Singh | Raees | Shah Rukh Khan & Mahira Khan | Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2017 - Duration: 2:34.

Zaalima Ft. Utkarsh Vs Arijit Singh | Raees | Shah Rukh Khan & Mahira Khan | Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2017

For more infomation >> Zaalima Ft. Utkarsh Vs Arijit Singh | Raees | Shah Rukh Khan & Mahira Khan | Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2017 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Celine Dion just brought the house down at The Billboard Music Awards - Duration: 1:04.

Celine Dion just brought the house down at The Billboard Music Awards -- singing "My

Heart Will Go On" -- a performance that ended with a standing O and host Vanessa Hudgens

in tears.

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the release of Titanic, Dion took center stage at T-Mobile

Arena in Vegas to belt out the classic ... and of course, it was perfect.

The performance marked one of Dion's first at an award show since the death of husband

Ren\'e9 Ang\'e9lil last year.

Celine was emotional when the song wrapped ... but it was Hudgens who was left in tears

to open the next segment.

For more infomation >> Celine Dion just brought the house down at The Billboard Music Awards - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Werkzaamheden Vlaardingen Centrum (Hoekse Lijn) 6 mei 2017 - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> Werkzaamheden Vlaardingen Centrum (Hoekse Lijn) 6 mei 2017 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

China's Xi asks Trump for 100 days to strengthen N. Korea sanctions: report - Duration: 1:00.

It has emerged that Chinese President Xi Jinping reportedly asked his U.S. counterpart Donald

Trump at their summit last month... for 100 days to strengthen Beijing's sanctions on

North Korea,... before the U.S. takes any specific actions.

Citing numerous sources,...

Japan's Asahi Shimbun reported Monday, that a 100 day plan similar to the one aimed at

equalizing the two countries' trade deficit... was set on the security front.

The paper said Trump asked the Chinese leader to strengthen sanctions on Pyongyang, or Chinese

firms that do business with the regime will be included on Washington's sanctions list.

To the request, President Xi reportedly asked for a 100 day plan, where China will strongly

press North Korea for a solution to its nuclear threats.

However, the paper added that with North Korea's missile provocations over the past few weeks,

it's unclear whether the plan remains in place.

For more infomation >> China's Xi asks Trump for 100 days to strengthen N. Korea sanctions: report - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> China's Xi asks Trump for 100 days to strengthen N. Korea sanctions: report - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

5 Smells Dogs Hate | HQ - Duration: 1:18.

5 Smells Dogs Hate

For more infomation >> 5 Smells Dogs Hate | HQ - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 5 Smells Dogs Hate | HQ - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Nokia D1C : Nokia Android Smartphone | Nokia D1c price Specs - Duration: 2:23.

Nokia D1C : Nokia Android Smartphone | Nokia D1c price Specs

Hey guys in this video i am going to show you Nokia D1C : Nokia Android Smartphone | Nokia D1c price Specs

Nokia has launched D1c Android-powered smartphones.

Nokia fans are still waiting for their dream mobile phone. However, there is good news for every Nokia fans! The Finnish company will

launch the most and long awaited flagship smartphone of Nokia.

Features

• 5.5 inch Screen

• 16MP Camera

• 3GB RAM

• 32GB External

• 3000mAh

• 8MP Front Cam

In this youtube video i will let you know everything about nokia d1c,

like nokia d1c price in india, and nokia d1c specs and more.

Nokia D1C First Look with google latest android OS N 7.0 with

specs is here. Ask any Nokia fan the world over what he or she

supposes about the thought of a handset made by their most loved

brand, fueled by Google's portable working framework and you

have quite recently connected with yourself in an endless

discussion. Still, we can identify with this, as we must concede that

a cell phone constructed by all accounts, which are clearly high,

and shaking Android 7.0 Nougat would be exceptionally pleasant.

Likewise, this could be the Finnish producer's shot of turning into

one of the top players on the cell phone showcase by and by, much

the same as back in the days, when highlight telephones were still

the thing! Ideas will accomplish for the occasion.

Nokia d1c is set to release by 2017 and its expected to release in 2 variants

Its price is expected to be 10000 rupees and 13000 rupees respectively.

Hit thumbs up if you liked it, subscribe My Channel...

For more infomation >> Nokia D1C : Nokia Android Smartphone | Nokia D1c price Specs - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Nokia D1C : Nokia Android Smartphone | Nokia D1c price Specs - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Werkzaamheden Vlaardingen Centrum (Hoekse Lijn) 6 mei 2017 - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> Werkzaamheden Vlaardingen Centrum (Hoekse Lijn) 6 mei 2017 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Werkzaamheden Vlaardingen Centrum (Hoekse Lijn) 6 mei 2017 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Korea's producer prices edge down 0.1% m/m in April - Duration: 0:24.

Korea's producer prices were down for a second straight month in April... due to a drop in

the price of chemical and metal products.

The Bank of Korea says... prices edged down zero-point-one percent last month from the

previous one.

A drop in demand for chemical products in China pulled down prices, while falling raw

material prices weakened prices of metal products.

For more infomation >> Korea's producer prices edge down 0.1% m/m in April - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG CC] [RECIPE] how to make Banh Mi Sandwich(Vietnamese Sandwich) / EJ recipe - Duration: 3:56.

First, start with marinating the meat

Soy sauce, sugar, water, lime juice, chopped up garlic, fish sauce.Roughly tear the coriander and basil. Thinly slice vietnamese pepper and put it in the marinate

Rest it for more than 30 minutes

Slice the onion and cumber

chop up Shallot(chives)

put some oil around a pan and sizzle the meat

fry the onions until they get really crispy

Sice the bread into two and spread some butter on one and mayonaise on the other

layer up the lettuces, cucumbers and onions

put the sandwich on a dry pan and brown it a little bit

put the meat on the top.

Drizzle some chili sauce and top it off with fried onions and chives.You can put coriander if you please

That's it. Vietnamese sandwich Banh Mi

I've seen pretty a lot of places serving Banh mi, since vietnamese food is getting bigger and bigger in korea. But I've never tried it, so I thought it was perfect idea to make one for myself!

I followed the recipe from a TV program and it was actually better than I expected!

I don't really like coriander so I was kind of reluctant about it but it just tastes fine.

Now I want to try real Banh mi in Vietnam!

See you guys in the next video! Bye:)

For more infomation >> [ENG CC] [RECIPE] how to make Banh Mi Sandwich(Vietnamese Sandwich) / EJ recipe - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Drink This to Lose 10kg Weight in 30days – No Diet, No Exercise100% Natural ! - Duration: 2:36.

Drink This to Lose 10kg Weight in 30days � No Diet, No-Exercise/100% Natural !

Might be sharing a �Magical Water� recipe that help you to lose weight . fast paced,

modern-day way of life doesn�t usually allow us enough time to exercising and additionally

it turns into pretty hard to maintain a specific weight-reduction plan.

And a lot of these ends in setting on extra pounds that we never, ever want.

So what�s the answer?

Wait, i can give you a solution right here in this put up.

right here i can provide you with one of the simplest weight reduction drink recipe which

is a hundred% powerful.

Even you don�t exercise on normal foundation or don�t follow any food plan, you'll nevertheless

be capable of shed pounds with the help of this �Magical Water�.

So take a look at out my put up underneath � Drink This Magical Water to lose weight

� No-weight loss program, No-workout.

DRINK THIS MAGICAL WATER TO lose weight

What you Need:

five Lemons 1 liter of water

The way to prepare

First cut those 5 lemons in half.

Now you have got 10 pieces of lemon.

Squeeze out the juice of every piece in a container and you've your lemon peels geared

up.

After that, take 1 liter water in a jug and boil it.

add those lemon peels in that water and boil for 10 minutes.

Your �Magical Water� is ready.

switch this right into a jug and drink this 1 liter lemon peel drink through the day.

Lemon peel is bitter in taste and so this water would possibly flavor slightly bitter

for first few days and this could make you experience uncomfortable, you may consume

a small apple afterwards to mitigate the flavor.

For more infomation >> Drink This to Lose 10kg Weight in 30days – No Diet, No Exercise100% Natural ! - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

5 Smells Dogs Hate | HQ - Duration: 1:18.

5 Smells Dogs Hate

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét