Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily report May 22 2017

(Episode 16)

Why can't I reach him all day?

He may be meeting with the victim's family.

(Wife)

Hello? This is Kim Muyeol's phone.

Who's answering my husband's phone?

What is that?

What's wrong?

Mom. Yeori...

Son Yeori is here.

What are you saying? There's no one there.

No, I saw her.

It was Yeori.

Muyeol!

Wake up.

Where did he injure his hand?

It was Yeori.

I'm positive it was Yeori.

What are you talking about?

Come take him inside!

Mom.

I'm sure it was her!

Get it together.

Bring Muyeol inside before your dad gets home.

Hurry!

Muyeol!

Why did you drink so much?

No. There's no way I was mistaken.

Stop the nonsense and take him upstairs!

It was definitely Yeori who rang the bell.

Okay, I get it. Now wake him up and get him upstairs.

I'll go out and check.

Was it...

Really Yeori?

No, Yeori is dead.

- Welcome home. / - Why are you out here?

I came to see if you were almost home.

Get up.

Who did you drink with?

Who brought you home?

Let go. Let go!

Just leave me alone.

You're in no position to get mad at me right now!

Tell me.

Who brought you home?

Who answered your phone?

Stop it!

Do you know how pathetic I felt today?

Do you know how disgusting my day was?

It's a disgrace that I'm even alive!

What do you think you're doing?

Are you drunk?

Yes.

This beggar...

Went out of his league and drank expensive whiskey.

If you drank, you should be quiet and go to sleep.

How dare you make a scene?

He must've drunk too much because of all the stress

with the kids and work these days.

He's never done this before. You know that.

Be understanding.

Take him upstairs.

- Let's go. / - What a loser.

- You can't even handle alcohol. / - Get off me.

That's right. I'm a loser.

Your penniless son-in-law...

Dared to drink without your permission!

Without Wid Group's approval.

- Muyeol! / - Honey.

Stand straight!

Hurry up and take him upstairs!

Don't bother talking to a drunk person.

Talk to him when he's sober. Let's go.

Geez...

Get up. Get upstairs.

What's wrong with you?

Were you that bitter

at my dad and Wid Group?

Get up. Get up, Kim Muyeol.

Who was the woman that brought you home?

That woman who came with you...

It was Yeori, wasn't it? Right?

Wake up! Wake up, Muyeol!

- Muyeol. / - What's wrong with you?

Do you plan to wake the kids?

Let him sleep, and come out.

Yun Seol...

The woman who rang the bell was definitely Yeori.

I saw her.

Yeori is dead.

We confirmed that when we got that painting delivery.

They even found her body. Why are you saying this?

I saw her!

How many times have I told you

it isn't good to mention her in front of Muyeol?

No. I saw her

with my own eyes.

You've been stressed lately with Gaya and Maya,

so you probably saw wrong.

No.

I couldn't have.

Where is this place?

Haeju.

That's enough.

You shouldn't prevent your man from running away.

You should make him come to you on his own.

If you keep doing this, Muyeol will get sick of you.

Stop it and come inside.

Son Yeori, I know you're alive.

You can't fool me.

It's been a while, Haeju.

Have you been happy after stealing my man?

But that happiness won't last long.

Because I will...

Break you two up.

No.

She's dead. She couldn't have been reincarnated.

She isn't immortal.

She couldn't have risen from the dead either.

She died three years ago.

How could she?

I even held a memorial for her with my own hands.

I've gotten too old. I don't even recognize people.

I need to find myself a rich man

before I get saggy and old.

Eureka...

Are you alright?

He's being nice, rather than getting angry.

He looks all slick and smooth.

Is this some kind of scam?

Are you trying to scam me?

Not a chance.

No, no. It was my mistake. I rear-ended you...

So I'll pay for your repairs.

It's barely a scratch.

I can fix that myself. You can just go.

What? He isn't after my money? He's so cool.

Okay, then.

What do you mean, it's just a scratch?

I think the car has a dent.

We should be precise when it comes to money.

Give me your business card or your number...

Use this to wipe your blood.

Yes...

Call me if you start feeling pain or something from this.

Okay, then.

Muyeol's dad...

Came to me in my dream last night...

And held my hand, saying I've been doing a good job.

Maybe...

This is a blessing that he's giving me?

Stop your gibberish!

What's wrong with that brat?

What's this? Hey.

Why is someone who went on a blind date so drunk?

Forget it. I don't need it.

There wasn't a single part of his face that was normal.

And his personality was the worst of all.

The coffee was too bitter, the music was too loud...

The people at the next table annoyed him.

That son of a...

True. You can't live

off of a man's good looks, but...

Good-looking foods taste better.

As long as he isn't married, he'd be perfect.

This world may have gone to the dogs,

but a married man wouldn't go on a blind date.

He can't be married, right?

That's fine then.

What are you babbling about? I'm so annoyed as it is.

Whatever.

Get me another guy suitable

for the sister-in-law of a conglomerate family.

My head...

How did I get home last night?

Who did you drink with last night and where?

I went for a drink...

With some school friends near the office, but...

How did you get home?

Who brought you?

Well...

I was too drunk and must've blacked out.

I can't remember anything.

You got home,

so you must've told them the address.

That's right. A designated driver.

I remember up to calling him.

Sorry. Nothing happened, right?

Nothing happened?

Why? Did something happen?

How will you face my dad again?

And who's the woman who came with you last night?

What woman?

Last night, Yeori...

Your father is eating now. Come down.

I'm sorry. I drank too much last night.

You don't do what I asked you to,

and you drink instead?

A man may be unable to avoid drinking when he works,

but you should've drunk

only as much as you can handle.

That is improper, especially since you live with elders.

Yes, I'll heed your words. I'm sorry.

How far did you get with that matter

regarding Gaya and Maya?

I told you to resolve it before it gets out.

Well...

We'll apologize.

We want to apologize to our friend who got hurt.

I promised the lawyer lady that we would.

Don't apologize.

What did you do wrong?

You said that kid started it,

and that you didn't want to apologize.

Did that lawyer lady threaten you or something,

saying she'll harm you if you didn't apologize?

No. It was our decision.

The lawyer lady is a good person.

After I talked to her yesterday, I wanted to apologize.

You don't have to if you don't want to.

I really want to apologize.

It's wrong to fight with your friends.

(Lawyer Yun Seol)

Do you feel better?

I'll call you later.

I called to let you know that the victim

agreed to apologize to Gaya and Maya as well.

What?

I forgot to tell you last night.

Let the kids' grandmother and mother know

that it's been resolved amicably.

The victim's lawyer just called.

The other side agreed to apologize

to Gaya and Maya as well.

That lawyer's pretty good.

She took care of it without ruffling any feathers.

They only offered to apologize

because they were wrong too.

Hello? This is Kim Muyeol's phone.

Kim Muyeol.

Do you think I won't uncover the truth

just because you won't talk?

I'll expose Yeori myself.

I'll get up. I need to do something.

I'll go with the kids myself.

Don't get distracted anymore,

and focus on the company.

Yes, father.

I'm sorry, but we aren't open yet.

This man was here last night, wasn't he?

Yes, he was.

With who? Did he come with a woman?

He came alone.

He was very drunk. Who did he leave with?

I asked if I should call him a designated driver,

and the person at the next table had already called one.

The person at the next table?

Who called the designated driver?

It wasn't a regular.

But...

Who are you to barge in here and ask all...

You have security cameras, right?

Show me the videos from last night.

I'll pay you...

However much you want.

We do not have security cameras.

Furthermore, I do not care who you are.

- Please leave. / - Hey.

Please leave.

Yeori, you can hide.

But I'll find you. I promise.

You were right.

She did come here.

Thank you for covering for me.

What were you thinking, taking Muyeol to that house?

What if Hong Jiwon had seen you?

I had to stir up trouble for that couple.

Haeju saw my face as I brought her husband home.

Their relationship will begin to crack.

Suspicion, jealousy, repeated fights...

How will that end?

There's a person who needs comforting.

This song is for him.

♪ Little by little ♪

♪ It's beginning to fade now ♪

"Life is a tragedy when seen close-up..."

"But a comedy in a long-shot."

"A day without laughter..."

"Is a day wasted."

Why isn't she calling to ask for her wallet?

Hey.

What happened with the commercial?

Will they change it?

I'm sure they will. I won't do it if they don't.

It was a pretty good concept.

Every woman he fell in love with at first sight

wore the same outfit.

The one outfit that the perfect man chose.

But how is it the perfect man

can't get on a plane, in an elevator...

Go see a doctor already.

This is claustrophobia,

a fear of being bound, and what else is there?

Forget this. I should return this myself.

What?

Something, you punk.

Yun Seol speaking.

Hello?

I'm Kim Gaya and Kim Maya's grandmother.

Hello?

Yes.

I heard you resolved our matter nicely,

so I called to thank you and relay our appreciation.

Thank you.

So, I'd like to see you to thank you in person.

Do you have some time?

No, it's fine.

It can't hurt to meet and make connections.

I don't think it would hurt you to know me.

I only did my job.

I like your no-nonsense attitude.

May I call you sometime if I ever need

your help?

Sure.

I'm free right now. What about you?

I have a trial right now.

I need to go. Good-bye.

Hong Jiwon.

Even if we do meet again, this is not the time.

I will choose the time and place...

When we meet again.

You have no right.

Where's my wallet?

Dochi. I left it in his car.

Looking for this?

You dare hang up on me?

She's a feisty one.

But then again,

anyone who does her job that well can't be soft.

She'll be useful to keep as one of my people.

Gaya and Maya's matter has been resolved.

Now, getting Dochi married is all that's left.

Dochi, what are you doing here?

I thought you'd need this.

I was just looking for it and was about to call you.

It's your first time in my office, right? Have a seat.

Are you alright?

I'm fine.

Oh, no. This was my favorite.

Seriously.

You're clumsier than you look.

You dropped your wallet too.

Wait. Hold on.

I have this exact painting.

Let me see that.

That's right.

This piece is called "The High Tide Will Come."

You have this painting?

Yes. Someone painted it for me.

It was a gift

from an older gentleman that I adored as a child.

Thinking of him

is making my heart feel warm.

He must've been a good person.

Of course. He was the best.

He was always warm to me during my difficult times,

and comforted me.

He and I had...

The same birthday.

But that birthday...

Became our last.

You have the same birthday?

When is your birthday?

May 11th.

You didn't forget, did you?

We're having a birthday party tonight.

I invited one other person. Is that okay?

Is it the person the painting is for?

You know that painting you asked for last time?

I just need to redo the finishing touches.

But who is it for?

Someone I want to cheer on,

saying the tide will come in someday

just like that painting.

Do you really have that painting?

You're not messing with me, are you?

Why would I do that?

You must be mistaken and think I'm coming onto you.

Fine.

I took it out to hang it up anyway.

Stay right here. I'll bring it right now.

My painting is with Dochi?

The person father talked about...

Was Gu Dochi?

No. I need to check for myself.

Text me your address. I'll come right over.

Yun Seol?

So this is fate, right?

We met like this again by chance.

Is it really fate?

The Chaplin movie... And this painting?

Is she here already?

Coming!

What are you doing here?

Did you change the door code?

When? Why? You should've told me.

I'm sorry, but I'm expecting a guest.

- Come back later. / - A guest?

We can greet the guest together.

No, we can't. It's for work.

So come back another time.

- Who is it? / - Go.

I'll call you. Get home safely.

Work?

Is it a woman?

Something smells fishy.

Hello, Reporter Jo.

Of course,

Dochi and I are doing well as always.

What?

Where's the painting? Where is it?

What's the rush?

All done.

Perfect.

(Yeori)

It's my painting.

See that?

I told you, I never lie.

The man who gave me this...

Was the person I liked and relied on the most

when I was young.

If he was still alive,

I'd be living happily with him like he was my father.

What is it?

What's wrong?

Nothing.

I should go.

Are you okay?

I was a little dizzy.

Thank you for showing me the painting.

- I'll get going now. / - Hold on.

You shouldn't drive when you're dizzy. I'll take you.

No. I'll go alone.

I can go alone.

Dochi!

Lawyer Yun?

Who's that woman?

Why is she coming from Dochi's house?

That was Lawyer Yun Seol, wasn't it?

Why was she here all by herself?

I was here, you punk. Aren't I a person?

Exactly. What were you doing alone with her?

Are you my wife? Stop trying to know so much.

Congratulations.

I hear you're getting married.

Who? Me? With who?

What do you mean?

Who would you marry other than Sora?

- What? / - No need to play dumb with me.

It's all over the news.

Why did you tell the reporters

without discussing it with us first?

What if Wid Group cancels your contract

for getting married?

Who was that woman who just walked out?

Han Sora.

Did you tell reporters that we're getting married?

What do you mean?

I just found out from a reporter too.

Don't change the subject.

Who was that woman that just left?

That person?

- She's Yun... / - I met her through work.

Plus, I have no reason to tell you

who I meet and for what.

It's my personal life, so stay out of it.

- Dochi. / - You.

Get them to correct their stories.

If you don't, I'll meet with the reporters myself.

We're going to get married anyway.

It'll look good to do it now!

Who gets married to look good?

It'll be better for you to do it than for me to.

I can't give you much time.

(Actor Dochi to Marry Girlfriend Han Sora)

Sora, shall we meet?

The person father wanted to cheer on so badly...

Was Gu Dochi?

And I tried to use him?

Hello, mother.

There's an article about Dochi getting married.

He's getting married?

When?

They even published the date.

Okay. I'll check on it.

My former detective instincts are telling me...

That this is Hong Jiwon's doing.

- Don't you agree? / - That's right.

She wants to push that girl onto Dochi.

(Dochi)

(Actor Dochi to Marry Girlfriend Han Sora)

No one saw you, right?

No. I avoided being seen.

You told reporters that we're getting married, right?

Dochi is really angry and

is yelling at me to get them to correct their stories.

Of course he is.

Since this isn't a marriage that he wanted.

He said he'd meet the reporters and

set things straight himself if I don't. What should I do?

Leave the country and go shopping for a while.

Don't let yourself be seen.

Yes, madam.

I'm sure I saw the spare key to Muyeol's car in here.

Here it is.

I want a camera that I can hide in the car.

The most inconspicuous one you have.

It looks like an air freshener, so people wouldn't notice.

I'll catch you for sure.

I know it was Yeori

who sent us that painting and rang the doorbell.

Son Yeori.

Shall we play a game of hide-and-seek?

Who did you drink with last night and where?

How did you get home?

Who brought you?

And who's the woman who came with you last night?

(Actor Dochi to Marry Girlfriend Han Sora)

The man who gave me this...

Was the person I liked and relied on the most

when I was young.

If he was still alive, I'd be living happily with him

like he was my father.

(Kim Muyeol)

Hello?

This is Kim Muyeol. I need to talk to you.

The twins' matter has been resolved.

What's there to talk about?

Where are you? Let's meet.

No. I have nothing to say.

I'm busy. Good-bye.

Not today, Muyeol.

My mind is cluttered right now because of Dochi.

Get in. I need to talk to you.

I told you. I have nothing to talk to you about.

It'll be quick.

Go ahead. What is it?

Where are you going? Let me off.

(Unknown Woman)

- Where's Muyeol? / - He isn't home yet?

Muyeol went to see Yeori.

She's the one who rang our doorbell yesterday.

I saw her.

- I'll drive you home. / - No thank you.

Your wife may see me again.

Seol seems to be torn about Dochi.

Dochi, when did you come?

I planted a hidden camera in his car.

For more infomation >> Unknown Woman | 이름없는 여자 – Ep.16 [ENG/2017.05.19] - Duration: 34:44.

-------------------------------------------

CHINA'S reaction on DANGAL [ENGLISH subtitle] - Duration: 3:04.

Now in Shanghai this film,

it can be said that the box office is very tasty double cooked

The Indian movie DANGAL is rocking the box office

So far, the movie box office has broken many records

and iam sure that you will also gor for a show for dangal after watching this report

The flavour also tell sometimes how to succeed

Dangal movie shows on 14 may 2017

Which movie have seen today

dance, and it's a little funny DANGAL

DANGAL

DANGAL

DANGAL

DANGAL

Recently a Indian movie,DANGAL grab fast-box entry is a mark.

As his circle of friends has become the tap of this movie

On the first day movie earned almost 10 billion yuan

Newspaper and online review

A book full of good views and heart touching story friends highly recommended me to see Indian movie DANGAL

All the more good-looking hours in the whole movie iam sure everyone will like it

The words may be less for this excellent work from all the actors

It's an adaptation of the film and the success of the movie have a great connection with peoples also

it still manages to engage the viewer with the wrestling tournaments and bring patriotic emotions to the fore. Most importantly,

a number of bricks and action scenes known to wear sports

such as spitting queue Ah, the film studio's just good-looking can lock out the success

I heared a lot about this movie therefore i come to see

DANGAL movie making

If different themes disagree with the success of the

behind-the-scenes creation of the film can be almost from the second daughter will be present

and gradually from the 21st 50-year-old status of Mr. aamir khan 28 contributions and then another five months of golden time

someone suggested that our credit would be ridiculous

it would be simpler but you don't like funny movies when you're getting fat.

As far as I'm concerned, I want to go out and present a stateLater,

when it's time to lose weight, I pick it up every day. Hence They get there reward.

For more infomation >> CHINA'S reaction on DANGAL [ENGLISH subtitle] - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Jeremy Corbyn | Register To Vote - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Jeremy Corbyn | Register To Vote - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Moving Within Missouri City - Duration: 21:34.

For more infomation >> Moving Within Missouri City - Duration: 21:34.

-------------------------------------------

Trekking to Tims Ford Lake - Duration: 21:35.

For more infomation >> Trekking to Tims Ford Lake - Duration: 21:35.

-------------------------------------------

HP 27" Touch IPS Intel 4GB/1TB AllinOne PC w/Support - Duration: 20:20.

For more infomation >> HP 27" Touch IPS Intel 4GB/1TB AllinOne PC w/Support - Duration: 20:20.

-------------------------------------------

Worlds Collide Part 2 - Duration: 41:35.

For more infomation >> Worlds Collide Part 2 - Duration: 41:35.

-------------------------------------------

Masks - Duration: 40:44.

For more infomation >> Masks - Duration: 40:44.

-------------------------------------------

Panasonic 1080p WiFi Smart Security Camera w/SD Card - Duration: 15:50.

For more infomation >> Panasonic 1080p WiFi Smart Security Camera w/SD Card - Duration: 15:50.

-------------------------------------------

III Парад ретро транспорта в Санкт Петербурге 2017 - Duration: 8:14.

For more infomation >> III Парад ретро транспорта в Санкт Петербурге 2017 - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

Syrus vs Zane / Roid vs Cyberdark | YGOPro - Duration: 9:54.

Now little brother, let's see if you're finally able to defeat me

By discarding my monster I can add 1 Cyberdark monste to my hand

Now with the effect of Thunder Dragon I can add 2 more to my hand

With Future Fusion I can Fusion Summon a powerful monster in 2 Turns

but I will not wait 2 turns for a fusion

Syrus: Is time ...

With my Spell you 2 monsters are changed to defense position

Then I activate the Field Spell Card Megaroid City

Its effect allows me to destroy 1 card on my field to add 1 "Roid" card to my hand

I normal Summon my monster

Then I activate its effect

By tributing Itself I can Special Summon a Roid monster from my deck

Now I Fusion Summon a Level 5 monster

Appear! Pair Cycroid

Then I fuse my Pair Cycroid and 1 "Roid" monster

Appear! Super Vehicroid - Mobile Fortress

Now with its effect I can Special Summon another "Roid" monster

(here I go brother)

I attack with Drillroid and its effect destroy your monster inmediatly

Now I attack your Twin-Headed Behemoth

Finally I attack your LP directly

Now the effect of Megaroid City is activated

Now the effect of Megaroid City is activated, I can send 1 Roid monster from my deck to the Graveyard

and the ATK and DEF of my monster are changed

Zane: Not bad brother

Now the effect of my Mobile Fortress return my Drillroid to my hand and moves itself to its Monster Zone

Now the first effect of Future Fusion is activated

I send 5 Dragons to the Graveyard to Fusion Summon FGD in my next turn

Thanks for help me to give more power to my Cyber Dragon

Now I can send any number of Machine-Type monster from the field to the Graveyard to Summon a powerfull monster

Syrus: (My brother is amazing, can I really... )

(I have to take the risk)

(With this cards...)

The effect of Future Fusion activates, and I can Special Summon my Five Head Dragon

Its over Little Brother...

No so fast, I activate the effect of my Kiteroid

by banishing it I can negate the Battle Damage

Syrus: Brother, this set card will open the door of the destruction of your Dragon

Since Wonder Garage was destroyed I Special Summon a monster from my Hand

Then with its effect I can recover 2 Roid monster from my graveyard

Its Time ...

I combine all my monsters on the field and hand

Now wit the effect of my monster I can equip your monster to it

This is my counter-attack brother

When my monster attacks its Original ATK is halved

But with the effect of the Field Spell I change its ATK and its DEF

(wow I really overcame FGD)

Zane: You took the control, but do not underestimate my underworld deck

My monster Attack is halved but...

I use the effect of the Field Spell card

Zane: With this card I can reduce the damage I would take by milling 1 card for each 100 of damage

You've really grown a lot brother.

But this duels Ends here and Now

Syrus: (Any monster summoned with Power Bond will be very powerfull... I have to...)

Zane: Behold the true power of my Underworld Deck

Syrus: 6 100 ATK?

Syrus: I cannot take that damage...

by paying 400 LP I can negate the Battle Damage

Zane: I will not let you

Syrus: But since you send its equip to the Graveyard its ATK downs to the Original 4000

Zane: (You did it well)

Syrus: (this only gives me time)

Zane: Apparently you still do not have the strength to beat me

I'll wait for you a lot from you...

Syrus(No, I ... I'll show you ...)

Syrus: No, I will not stop here.

I will definitely get over you brother

Zane: you only gain time... (That is, do not give up)

Syrus: (What does Jaden say? ...)

( ... Just belive in the heart of the cards ...)

Syrus: ( No, I think I think I'm wrong of protagonist )

Syrus: I have the card I need to defeat you brother...

Zane [!]

Zane: It seems like it was not enough, and you do not have monsters to defend you on my turn. This is over.

Syrus: You are right Zane, this is over. and I Win.

Zane: [ ! ] but you have no other cards in your hand or field

Syrus: I activate my Mixeroid effect

by banishing all the mosnters in my graveyard...

I can Special Summon a Roid Fusion monster with a Level equal to the number of Banished monsters

Behold the King of the Roid monsters

Barbaroid, The Ultimate Battle Machine!

Zane: that is impresive, but my monster is in defense position, so I take no battle damage from this battle.

But my monster can attack 2 times

Zane: if my monster is destroyed I can Special Summon 1 monster from my graveyard in Defense Position

Syrus: the effects of the monsters destroyed by Barbaroid are negated....

but anyway, if Barbaroid destroys a monster by battle it inflicts 1000 damage to your LP

Zane: ( I'm so proud of you Syrus... )

Syrus: I Win

For more infomation >> Syrus vs Zane / Roid vs Cyberdark | YGOPro - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

참석자가 직접 말하는 문재인 당대표 오찬 감동의 후기 - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> 참석자가 직접 말하는 문재인 당대표 오찬 감동의 후기 - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Chinese II Project - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Chinese II Project - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

1 हफ्ते में 5 से 10 इंच बाल कैसे बढ़ाये | How To Grow Long and thicken Hair FASTER | HAIR GROWTH - Duration: 3:13.

HAIR GROWTH | How To Grow Long and thicken Hair Fast and Natural

Use best HAIR PRODUCTS for make your hair grow faster

in this video im gonna show you how to make your hair faster,longer,thicker,naturally,shiny,black within a week

thanks for watching this video

in this hair growth tips video we include some ayurvedic home remedies for natural hair growth faster

1. HOW TO MAKE HAIR OIL AT HOME

2. HOW TO GROW HAIR FASTER 5 TO 10 INCHES WITHIN A WEEK

3. HOW TO MAKE HAIR BLACK AND NATURAL

HAIR GROWTH TIPS - How To Grow Long and thicken Hair Fast and Natural

in this video im gonna show you how to make your hair faster,longer,thicker,naturally,shiny,black within a week thanks for watching this video

For more infomation >> 1 हफ्ते में 5 से 10 इंच बाल कैसे बढ़ाये | How To Grow Long and thicken Hair FASTER | HAIR GROWTH - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Fishing for kids - Clown Bob - Entertaining video for kids - funny cartoon - Duration: 3:32.

Hi Kids,

Today Funny Clown Bob will present you aplay with Fishing for kidsin cartoon

In this video for kids you will see a funny story how clown Bob goes fishing and catching fish

Do not forget to subscribe under the video and like it

Click on the picture to see other funny videos

For more infomation >> Fishing for kids - Clown Bob - Entertaining video for kids - funny cartoon - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Mondeo 2.0 ECOBOOST TITANIUM - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Ford Mondeo 2.0 ECOBOOST TITANIUM - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Colors Dinosaurs Cartoons for Children Vs Giraffe Vs Dinosaurs Funny Animals Cartoons for Babies - Duration: 1:04:58.

Colors Dinosaurs Cartoons for Children Vs Giraffe Vs Dinosaurs Funny Animals Cartoons for Babies

For more infomation >> Colors Dinosaurs Cartoons for Children Vs Giraffe Vs Dinosaurs Funny Animals Cartoons for Babies - Duration: 1:04:58.

-------------------------------------------

Dyck#7 - Was machen eigentlich die Amis im Nahen Osten? - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> Dyck#7 - Was machen eigentlich die Amis im Nahen Osten? - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Dinosaurs Cartoons for Children Dinosaur T Rex Vs Dinosaur Giganotosaurus Learn Colors with Animals - Duration: 18:29.

Dinosaurs Cartoons for Children Dinosaur T Rex Vs Dinosaur Giganotosaurus Learn Colors with Animals

For more infomation >> Dinosaurs Cartoons for Children Dinosaur T Rex Vs Dinosaur Giganotosaurus Learn Colors with Animals - Duration: 18:29.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat Activity Edition - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat Activity Edition - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat Activity Edition - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat Activity Edition - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Article 5 - Duration: 43:29.

For more infomation >> Article 5 - Duration: 43:29.

-------------------------------------------

Indian GSLV Rocket that was once banned will now launch the $1 5bn ISRO NASA Satellite - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Indian GSLV Rocket that was once banned will now launch the $1 5bn ISRO NASA Satellite - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

[주간차트] 아이돌 유튜브 M/V 주간 최고 조회수 순위 TOP 50 - 170522 | 와빠TV - Duration: 12:44.

For more infomation >> [주간차트] 아이돌 유튜브 M/V 주간 최고 조회수 순위 TOP 50 - 170522 | 와빠TV - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

China's Xi asks Trump for 100 days to strengthen N. Korea sanctions: report - Duration: 0:55.

It has emerged that Chinese President Xi Jinping reportedly asked his U.S. counterpart Donald

Trump at their summit last month... to put off any specific action by the U.S. for a

hundred days so Beijing can strengthen its sanctions on North Korea.

Citing numerous sources,...

Japan's Asahi Shimbun reported Monday, that the two countries agreed to a 100 day plan

on the security front... similar to the one aimed at equalizing their trade imbalance.

The paper said Trump asked the Chinese leader to strengthen sanctions on Pyongyang, or Chinese

firms that do business with the regime will be included on Washington's sanctions list.

To that, President Xi reportedly asked for a 100 day plan, where China will push hard

on North Korea for a solution to its nuclear threats.

However, the paper added that with North Korea's missile provocations over the past few weeks,

it's unclear whether the plan is still in place.

For more infomation >> China's Xi asks Trump for 100 days to strengthen N. Korea sanctions: report - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> China's Xi asks Trump for 100 days to strengthen N. Korea sanctions: report - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

LA GENERATION DE SAMSON AVEC PASTEUR MARCELLO TUNASI - DU 13 MAI [EQUILIBRE 2017] - Duration: 1:22:25.

For more infomation >> LA GENERATION DE SAMSON AVEC PASTEUR MARCELLO TUNASI - DU 13 MAI [EQUILIBRE 2017] - Duration: 1:22:25.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> LA GENERATION DE SAMSON AVEC PASTEUR MARCELLO TUNASI - DU 13 MAI [EQUILIBRE 2017] - Duration: 1:22:25.

-------------------------------------------

荻窪MUSICHEAVEN 20170516 Metareaman We Will Rock You ~ Flight Of Icarus - Duration: 21:43.

For more infomation >> 荻窪MUSICHEAVEN 20170516 Metareaman We Will Rock You ~ Flight Of Icarus - Duration: 21:43.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 荻窪MUSICHEAVEN 20170516 Metareaman We Will Rock You ~ Flight Of Icarus - Duration: 21:43.

-------------------------------------------

I'm All The Way Through Kindergarten Now! - Duration: 4:21.

This rendition of our 2015 smash hit, "I'm All The Way Through Kindergarten Now", is

dedicated to my nephew Michael, who graduated from Kindergarten just a few days ago.

My toys are put away.

My Crayons® are in their box.

I put on my own boots.

But first...I slipped on some socks!

And then I brushed every single tooth. and I learned, to tell the truth!

And things I don't want done to me, I wouldn't do to you!

Cuz I'm all the way through Kindergarten now!

It was hard, but I came through somehow!

After two thousand mornings, of nothing But oatmeal, and sweat and tears....

Now, First Grade seem so near!

I can recite half a dozen poems.

My cursive's neater than my own dad's!

But I'm too chill to point that out, cuz it might make him sad.

And now my name's wiped off the board!

And my papers are filed at home! wow....chicka wow wow wow

And I can work just as well with you, as I can work alone!

Cuz I'm all the way through Kindergarten now!

With angel's wings, on stage, I took a bow!

And I've been knocked flat on my back, At the bottom of a Gaga Pit!

I don't believe there's much that could stop me now!

Counting by one hundreds, I can easily show it was only two thousand days ago!

...I was just a little embryo....

Now I can hold my own in Bingo!

And all the moms started praising, and raising the roof

When they gave me

my diploma as proof!

That I'm all the way through Kindergarten now!

It was hard, but I came through somehow!

Teachers, Mom and Dad: you oughta step up and take a bow!

Cuz I'm all the way through Kindergarten now!

Truth be told, I'll miss your hearts of gold And I really hate to go...

But I can't stay....cuz I'm all the way.... through Kindergarten now...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét