Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily report Feb 9 2019

Go Won: Today is the filming day for Olivia Hye part

Olivia Hye: However, it's raining outside...

Go Won: Rain is following her always!

Go Won: You know? The possibility of rain was 0% today...

Go Won: Ii was 0%~~

Olivia Hye: There is an exception always!

(Because of unexpected rain, the filming started indoors!)

Olivia Hye: There were stairs when I filmed [Egoist]

Olivia Hye: Also there were stairs when we filmed [love4eva]

Go Won: When we climbed a diving board...

Go Won: We climbed up a lot

Olivia Hye: That's the reason why I am Olivia Hye

(This joke is very suitable for the youngest member of the neanthropic chromosome unit...)

(Olivia Hye... She's going up the stairs)

Go Won: Hye~ fighting~

Go Won: She's not here, so I'm gonna send a video message~

Go Won: You know, my shooting was over~

Go Won: I know you're doing well alone, right?

Go Won: Anyway, fighting! Bye~

Olivia Hye: Actually, I really love to film on stairs like this

Go Won: Really? Olivia Hye: Yes…

Olivia Hye: Go up a step

Olivia Hye: Ah, you already did?

Go Won: Yes, we're on the same step

Olivia Hye: Oh, sorry~

(They're on the same step!)

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #473 (LOONA TV #473) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Stolen Vehicle Linked To Jailed Couple Turns Up But Baby Still Missing - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Stolen Vehicle Linked To Jailed Couple Turns Up But Baby Still Missing - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Adolescente mexicana llega a Harvard para hacer un posgrado - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Adolescente mexicana llega a Harvard para hacer un posgrado - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Siguen llegando inmigrantes a la frontera con Estados Unidos | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Siguen llegando inmigrantes a la frontera con Estados Unidos | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Se confirma la separación entre Peña Nieto y Angélica Rivera | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Se confirma la separación entre Peña Nieto y Angélica Rivera | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

¿Conoces los síntomas de un ataque cardiaco? - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> ¿Conoces los síntomas de un ataque cardiaco? - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Jeff Bezos acusa a publicación de extorsión y chantaje | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Jeff Bezos acusa a publicación de extorsión y chantaje | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Diez muertos en incendio en club de fútbol brasileño | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Diez muertos en incendio en club de fútbol brasileño | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Nicolás Maduro es víctima de un apagón | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Nicolás Maduro es víctima de un apagón | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Abogados de El Chapo Guzmán aplauden revisión del jurado | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Abogados de El Chapo Guzmán aplauden revisión del jurado | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Family, Friends Remember New Rochelle Murder Victim - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Family, Friends Remember New Rochelle Murder Victim - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Balean a conductor hispano en Arizona | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Balean a conductor hispano en Arizona | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat 500 1.2 Sport Automaat (Airco,E.c.c./ Cruise control/B lue tooth) - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Fiat 500 1.2 Sport Automaat (Airco,E.c.c./ Cruise control/B lue tooth) - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Floops Festival Episode 108 #FF108 #chutney #chutneysoca #bollywood - Duration: 1:40:34.

For more infomation >> Floops Festival Episode 108 #FF108 #chutney #chutneysoca #bollywood - Duration: 1:40:34.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool News - Jurgen Klopp could face TWO-MONTH wait before Liverpool ace CLEARED for starting b - Duration: 2:20.

 Despite the positive news that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was added to Liverpool's Champions League squad on Tuesday, he reportedly still faces a lengthy wait to return to action

 As noted by BBC Sport, the 25-year-old was named in the squad for the knockout stage of the competition, which naturally led to suggestions that he could be available for their upcoming last-16 tie against Bayern Munich

 SEE MORE: Liverpool injury news: Reds hopeful key duo will return to face Bournemouth The England international has been out of action since last season after suffering a serious knee injury in the semi-final encounter with Roma at Anfield, as he went on to miss the Champions League final last year as well as the World Cup last summer

 In turn, he'll undoubtedly be itching to return to action sooner rather than later to make some sort of impact on this campaign for the Merseyside giants, but according to The Telegraph, Jurgen Klopp may not have him at his disposal and in contention for a place in the starting line-up until April

 In truth, it has to be argued that it's undoubtedly the more sensible strategy to take time and be patient with Oxlade-Chamberlain, as he's coming back from a serious setback

 With that in mind, ensuring that he has fully recovered, has gone through a rigorous rehabilitation and is entirely ready to return to the pitch, have to be the priorities before he can make his comeback in order to avoid seeing him suffer any further setbacks

 While adding him to the Champions League squad can be considered a positive as it will surely boost his morale knowing that he could play a part if Liverpool advance, it may be a little while yet until he is back pushing for a starting berth

For more infomation >> Liverpool News - Jurgen Klopp could face TWO-MONTH wait before Liverpool ace CLEARED for starting b - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

THINGS AIN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE, by Jan Harbeck & The Tivoli Ensemble - September 2018 - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> THINGS AIN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE, by Jan Harbeck & The Tivoli Ensemble - September 2018 - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Trump EXPOSED By Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Duration: 9:00.

For more infomation >> Trump EXPOSED By Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Trump EXPOSED By Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea latest news: Chelsea transfer values uncovered…how much EVERY Chelsea player is worth - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Chelsea latest news: Chelsea transfer values uncovered…how much EVERY Chelsea player is worth - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Chelsea latest news: Chelsea transfer values uncovered…how much EVERY Chelsea player is worth - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Trenton Farm Awarded $1.7M Land Trust - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Trenton Farm Awarded $1.7M Land Trust - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Trump EXPOSED By Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Duration: 9:00.

For more infomation >> Trump EXPOSED By Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

VT Cosmetics X BTS [ENG SUB] で韓国メイク - Duration: 6:51.

Hi everyone!

Today I'm doing a full face of makeup using VT Cosmetics X BTS

In the cold dry season, my makeup lasts longer without any primer. So let's start with foundation.

The foundation is called Powderation

It's creamy at first, but as it dries down, it becomes more matte

I like how I can control how much product to squeeze out

I'm using a stippling brush to blend in my foundation in a circular motion, creating a flawless finish

It's a little weird but, once it dries,

the finish is like a doll, kind of silicone-ish. Not too dewy or matte

I think you can skip powder if you have dry skin.

For my underage concealer I'm using my trusty The Saem concealer and blending it in with the same brush

VT's eyebrow pencil looks like a Harry Potter wand it's so cool!

I must have a spoolie on my eyebrow pencil, so I'm glad this one has one that's not too harsh

In my head, I think of straight brows for Korean trend,

I'm going to draw in a straight brow lightly

I already have pretty good eyebrow hair, so I'm going to focus on the ends to extend the length

For the front of my eyebrow, I'm going to comb it through many times so blends into my skin better.

Canmake makes my favorite nose contour powder of all time

I don't like the highlight shade that much but, I love the contour powder because it has the right amount of pigment

By putting a strong nose contour,

it adds more structure to the whole look

My eyes are pretty sensitive just like my skin,

This eyeliner is creamy and draws on so effortlessly

Following the lower lash line, I'm drawing a pretty big wing

[Korean]Ta-da! Cute! So cute so cute!

Not only is it cute, but they're all great shades for Asians

I just wish they had a highlight and darker shade instead of a brush

Before the eyeliner sets and dries, I'm going to take the brown shade on a pencil brush

I'm going to smoke out both the eyeliner and eyeshadow

I want to create depth on the outer corner, so I'm going to layer the darkest color

I'm going to take the lid shade on my middle finger, using the heat, I'm going to press it into my lids

To make my eyes pop, I'm going to put the highlight shade in the inner corner

I'm going to use Clio's liquid eyeliner, it's so effortless and does NOT come off

Taper the inner corner as thin as possible, and I want to make this dramatic so I'm making the outer thicker

Using the pencil from before, I'm putting it in my waterline to define my eye shape

Again before the pencil dries, I'm going to smoke it out with the dark eyeshadow

And if you want to make the shadows darker, now's the time to do it

This is my favorite product from the line, glitter eyeliner!

The pigmentation and lasting power is so good!

Instead of drawing a straight line, I'm going to dot 5 dots

It creates a diamond effect, it's so girly and cute

My lashes gets an award for how straight down they grow, so a lash curler is a must for me

I bought this lower lash at Daiso in America

It's my favorite

I cut off the inner corner, and I'm using just the outer

Before I put on false lashes, I'm going to quickly mascara my lashes

The power of lashes is amazing!

This cushion is so adorable!

When I first saw the color, I was shocked

However, it's a Korean brand

So the pigmentation is just right,

It's so orange but it's actually very natural on the skin

I like to really avoid powder on dry seasons

I'm happy I skip powder blushes for this winter season

I don't know how many times I need to say 'cute' but it's so cute!

This is VERY natural highlight stick

I'm not a fan of the intense highlight

Personally, I like this

But if you like the intense highlight,

You can layer a powder highlighter on top to make it more intense

I'm going to both bronze and contour

This is my new favorite, Kylie's bronzer

It's the perfect cool tone, which chisels my face beautifully

I want it to be soft, so I'm going to use a big fluffy brush,

and I'm going to sweep it on the outer parts of my face

And lastly, my lips

This lipstick is like whipped cream or a mousse, it melts into your lips

I'm going to dot it on the center of my lips, and blend it outward

The smell is like a sweet candy, it's so good

This was the biggest surprise, and it looks like a pill, so cute!...

(Oops I said 'cute' again)

At first I didn't know what this was,

With a very light touch, it gives amazing shine (glitter) and it looks like I'm wearing a gloss

This is the final look!

Thank you VT Cosmetics for sending me these lovely products!

Thank you to you for watching my video! See you in my next one

Bye-bye! :)

For more infomation >> VT Cosmetics X BTS [ENG SUB] で韓国メイク - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea latest news: Chelsea transfer values uncovered…how much EVERY Chelsea player is worth - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Chelsea latest news: Chelsea transfer values uncovered…how much EVERY Chelsea player is worth - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

GT350 Launch Reactions (with Pedal Commander on EXTREME) - USE CAPTIONS!! - Duration: 10:02.

oh sh*t well we hit triple again, sorry

hahahaha alright so what I'll do is

now you can see what's on here now so hopefully this doesn't get disconnected

or we'll lose the footage how's my hair look, do I look ok?

It's awesome hahaha

the fact that you actually looked it's awesome

what's up with the beard?

So that's uh, so that is a character that I do called Earl

hahahaha I'll show you the video later

so we gotta drive a little bit to get the engine warm

You look like you're about my weight.

I'm about 220.

Did you just call me heavy?

haha You just called me fat, didn't you?

hahaha Dude we have 500 lbs of people in this car.

hahaha We have 500 lbs of people in this car.

hahaha I gotta do videos with you more often, you're

a natural.

hahaha This guy has my sense of humor.

Here we go So

we are sitting here with a friend of mine to do some GT350 launches and for purposes

of privacy, I'm not going to use his name.

So Jim, have you ever been in a car before?

Once or twice.

Ok.

Thank you for not using my name though, by the way!

How about a black car?

Probably one of those times was a black car.

Jim, you look like you've been with a lot of fast women in your life.

I just want you to know we don't tolerate that kind of stuff around here at Rated R

Cars.

Alright Fast cars only, no fast women.

Gotcha.

The R in rated R is of R spec racing.

I see you have a beard.

You call it a beard, I call it being lazy and not shaving.

You're a pretty handsome guy, Jim.

It takes one to know one.

Hahaha Jim has the fastest wit of anybody.

hahaha I've even known.

I think we need to do a Jim series.

Tell me what you guys think.

We're gonna do a Jim series from now on.

Maybe we can just get on 287.

So we are in the 2018 GT350 with a pedal commander.

Jim do you know what a Pedal Commander is?

I do not know.

You can get one of those for your Jeep, I think.

Jim is a Jeep guy.

So this basically front loads some of the power to give you a little bit more responsiveness

in the throttle.

Because in and of itself the GT350 is not a very torquey car so the pedal commander

adds a little bit more torque down low.

That's a softball.

What's that?

You want some more torque down low?

Hahaha That's a softball right there.

What did I say about Jim?

We just have to be careful we don't speed near Westchester Avenue as you know.

Police are always there.

Sliding I did feel that.

We gotta get the tires warmed up a little more.

So Jim before we do these launches, I just want you to know that I have done this before.

Once.

And I did blow the car up.

But I learned a lot.

That's good!

Excellent.

Now 684 is what I like to call New York's autobahn.

But watch us have bad luck today.

Alright so we're at 4500 RPM.

Going 75 MPH So let's just do a pull

This is 75?

78 So it just keeps pulling and pulling and we're

triple digits so I'm going to slow down.

hahaha Before we get arrested.

You were really over 100?

Doesn't even feel like it, right?

No.

This car it's totally linear.

And it had plenty more room to go in the RPMs.

This are goes up to 8250 RPM.

So that's the thing, it's not really huge impact it doesn't give you a kick in the pants

as much as like a Dodge Demon would.

but it just keeps pulling in a linear fashion all the way up there.

Which is optimal for a race track.

This is a race track car.

Oh sh*t.

hahaha Well we hit triple again, sorry.

Hahahah It's hard not to do.

It's hard not to do in this car.

we're losing a lot of traction.

Alright. Are we in Greenwich?

We are in Greenwich?

Connecticut?

That's where we are.

What?

Connecticut.

How did we get in Greenwich?

It's not that far away.

What?

Wow.

See? State line.

See as soon as you cross the border, you get these pot holes.

hahaha Oh my God.

If I hit that one, the car would like I don't even want to know.

Yeah we'd be walking back to the office.

Alright.

So Jim and I work together by the way.

Jim, you're not gonna hit me for any harassment claims are you after this?

Depends on where you grab me.

Hahaha See what I mean?

He said instantly, he said depends on where you grab me.

This is not scripted today.

That's what I like about Jim.

So after I supercharge this car, God willing, we'll go out again.

And that should throw you back in your seat.

You're gonna need a good performance review then. and a good bonus.

Yes.

Yeah we're gonna need a bonus.

We're gonna need 10 bonuses.

See the bonus, goes towards my credit card debt.

hahaha Oh my God, it's like a pool (pot hole).

It's like a crater.

I love New York.

I'm not even going to hit it in first anymore because it just keeps spinning.

Maybe a little bit of second action here.

It's still spinning.

Still losing traction.

But here we can get like a little bit more acceleration onto the highway without hitting

triple digits.

So you say.

Yeah.

haha And then it just kinda happens.

See you just put your foot down and it just happens.

This is where I used to do my 0-60's on the Mustang I had before it blew up.

Would you just stop right here and?

No I'd come out that way, take exit 3 and then actually launch over this crap and detritus

on the highway.

I used the word detritus.

You get yourself a little ramp here.

Alright so I'm gonna put it on slowly.

Spinning.

Slowing down.

What officer I was just going 0-60.

It's not a crime, is it?

So what are your impressions?

Speak up so that we can hear cuz it's loud in here.

Speak over the sound of the engine?

What are the impressions of the GT350 so far?

It's a lot faster than my Jeep.

You're trying to downplay this but it's pretty impressive.

Think so?

Yeah.

In comparison to a Jeep, yeah.

hahaha There you go.

You just wait till I get the supercharger.

If.

I'm sure it's not an if it's a when, I'm sure.

I gotta take out a second mortgage.

A second mortgage on the second mortgage.

We need more subscribers.

Jim, can you subscribe today

And hit the like. and thumbs up.

Yeah, thumbs up.

And hit the bell, that's what I meant to say.

Alright we're gonna go eat now.

Alright dude thanks for the ride It was fun.

Thanks for the laughs.

For more infomation >> GT350 Launch Reactions (with Pedal Commander on EXTREME) - USE CAPTIONS!! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Floops Festival Episode 108 #FF108 #chutney #chutneysoca #bollywood - Duration: 1:40:34.

For more infomation >> Floops Festival Episode 108 #FF108 #chutney #chutneysoca #bollywood - Duration: 1:40:34.

-------------------------------------------

The Price Is Right: 2/8/2019 - Music Week (The Grammy Awards) - Duration: 1:00:00.

For more infomation >> The Price Is Right: 2/8/2019 - Music Week (The Grammy Awards) - Duration: 1:00:00.

-------------------------------------------

🧀 5 minutes a month 🧀 JANUARY - Duration: 5:01.

Happy new year!

natasha : IN TAXI!!!!

new year with natasha

yosafat : my camera is bad

jiyeon : mine is good

we are in nanbin street for buying abraham's birthday cake.

Baker wrote indonesian and his name like that

please clean your room abam wkwkwk

we are in sauna near by our school

We decided to take a weired picture before I go back to korea

Jiyeon : Someone's coming

Natasha's birthday!

She wanted to be exact

she really wants to

the last trip in chongqing

Peter asked me to eat the last huoguo

They didn't understand the menu, so they told me to order everything.

after eat huoguo, we went to the tallest building in our school

the last day in campus

bye everything

jiyeon : happy birthday chi van's sister !

Here I am, Korea

first day in namisum

My indonesian friend stefani came to korea

see you on next month! bye!

For more infomation >> 🧀 5 minutes a month 🧀 JANUARY - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

MAGICIAN - MAN BEHIND THE SMILE - Duration: 1:43.

Magician

"Every magician knows there's no such thing as magic,

they are masters of making things possible out of a situation that seems impossible.

The key to getting what you want in life is,

to know what the only reason why something is,

is because it was made possible.

It can only be if it's possible for it to be.

Make it possible and let it be."

Timothy Simpson

Magic is an art.

And as always, art needs to be entertaining.

It can amaze Make you thinking a lot about how it works

And why it works.

People are used to it.

Want to see more and more when a magician stand in a stage.

Clapping when it start and it ends

Roaring when the magician do certain tricks or show off his freestyle ability

And paid if it should be.

And that's the reason why, we must apriciate every single one of magician

as good as we apreciate ourself

It's not about tricks,

it's about miracle

I'm Eden Pemalang

And, last but not least

see you in my next video.

For more infomation >> MAGICIAN - MAN BEHIND THE SMILE - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

VIETNAMESE FOOD #193 | Đường Sách Nguyễn Huệ Tết 2019 - Duration: 7:31.

SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE VIETNAMESE FOODS! MANY THANKS ❤

For more infomation >> VIETNAMESE FOOD #193 | Đường Sách Nguyễn Huệ Tết 2019 - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

HABITS I PICKED UP LIVING IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC! // American Expat Life - Duration: 15:49.

hey guys welcome back to my channel my name is Mills and I make videos about

living in the Dominican Republic, expat life, and other random things that I'm

interested in talking about. I am finally back in Santiago I've been here for a

couple weeks I think maybe like a week and a half I was in Arizona visiting my

family for Christmas for a while so it's good to be back sure you can tell that

I'm back because this situation it's super humid it was just raining I'm in

PUCMM so I'm up here like in front of the soccer field and remember I'm

going to do a Q&A video soon so if you have any questions for me at all feel

free to comment on this video let me know any questions about living the

Dominican Republic what it's like being an expat here my life in general

New York Arizona whatever honestly I get time I'll put it together and that will

be out soon today I wanted to make a video about habits that I've picked up

since living in the Dominican Republic so I've been here a little over a year

and a half now and there's definitely things that I found myself adapting to

things like quicker than others and when I go back to the States

to visit I have to like readjust and like a job back to American Way or

whatever so I wanted to kind of go over some of them and I would love to hear

about you for those of you that are expats here as well or visited what are

things that you picked up on super quickly or eventually and now they just

seem so normal to you or if you're Dominican and you are in the States now

I would love to hear what you've picked up from living in the States that you

didn't used to do when you were in the Dominican Republic or any country

whatever I just love to hear your your guys's opinions as well number one the

first thing that I've picked up on living in the Dominican Republic is a

lot of gestures so first one pointing with my lips which one people who when I

first moved here when I was taking vacations here I thought it was so funny

that people would like for example someone said where's the water bottle I

would be like just like point there there I think it's

so funny so but now I do it all the time saves me from sneaking so that is one

gesture that I do all the time now pointing with my lips like whatever

wherever something is it's a super Dominican thing I haven't really seen it

before here number two what I do another gesture is to eat so I don't do this one

too much what I do find myself doing it if I'm telling someone it's like time to

eat I did it to my students when I was teaching so instead of being like you

know time to eat caught me or like focus on eating because they're always like

looking everywhere else I would just be like this sign this sign really like

here and yeah now I'm I'm used to that one another thing this is probably the

one that I do most of like the gestures is scrunching up your nose when you

don't understand something so if someone says anything to me

family friends strangers and I don't understand what they're saying the no

scrunch does it all just it's hard to like do it on command but like I

couldn't be more awkward if I tried I can't do it like a little someone said

something and I'm like okay like why no scrunch that one I love I do it at home

and my mom is like what are you doing another kind of gesture I do this as a

joke but I just think it's funny that you can like describe things without

saying anything one of my favorites is this one like can you see my elbow like

Tacano or tacana basically meaning

someone's cheap so I don't know if someone says do you want to go out and

they say no can't spend money you can say cheap I just think that's funny

another habit I'm so used to now is when I say hi to someone or greet someone I

always like half hug and at least touch the cheeks if not like a full-on kiss on

the cheek and it's not that weird for me because in the u.s. I do it with my

family at least my immediate family I'm trying to think I don't think it was

like my cousins and someone like my aunts and uncles and stuff but it wasn't

that we but it is a little bit weird here that

you do it with strangers too and you know Americans aren't as like

touchy-feely as Dominicans are for sure so now I'm just so used to I don't even

think about it you meet someone new you're introducing them and you

automatically like go in for the side hug cheek press / kiss deal and when I

went home for Christmas I like did that to a couple people like a couple of my

parents friends and they were definitely like stay away from me but I like it I

think it's something like nice what they do here another thing I picked up since

living here this is not a good one is I say cono all the time so bad I

know a lot of Dominicans don't even say this because they're classier than me

but yeah I don't know if it's me trying to like get away with it cuz in the

States like if they don't speak Spanish no one

knows what I'm saying so you know I like stop might or drop something or whatever

I can be like I corneal and I forget like everyone knows what that means here

and it's like not the nicest word so bad habit but I hear it a lot here so I

picked it up really quickly another habit that I've picked up on is being

completely unfazed by seeing like five people on a motorcycle carrying a

refrigerator or like dragging a million pieces of wood behind them honestly the

funniest one was inaudible Cola there's a moto pulling a guy like a grandfather

in a wheelchair he had like a rope and they're just like pulling him along

uphill downhill speeding no worries that line like caught me off guard I thought

it was hilarious but overall I'm not fazed by like any crazy moto stunts

anymore since living here when I first moved here I was like oh my gosh is so

dangerous there's a newborn baby in the on the highway on a moto with three

other people but now I'm just like well that's how it is I was like carry fans

on Moto's like massive things all my groceries just unfazed

alright I'm trying to switch up some angles for you guys so you don't get too

bored of me Oh along with like driving I know I say

all the time I hate driving here and I do facts

um because it's you know a mess but I'm in the habit more of just like honking

whenever I need to so if someone's going fast slow anything

you honk here and it's not like necessarily rude it just is what it is

when I went homes the states and I was like just a little hung to people were

like chill out which understandable because I never hung there he's it's

super rude I feel like unless you're in like a big city or whatever another

habit that I have picked up on since living here is having a very small if

any breakfast and then a massive lunch and then a small dinner or no dinner or

a really late dinner so this might not even be like so typical but the habit I

picked up on at least for my experience or the people I hang out with is small

breakfast big ass lunch like I eat so much at lunch I feel like I do and even

still my fiance's family is like you don't even eat I'm like mmm clearly I

eat like I'm used to a bigger breakfast and in a smaller lunch and then like a

normal dinner back home but now I have really I don't have right person anymore

and then I'll have the lunch and then dinner at like 10:00 p.m. is like no big

deal but it's not a big dinner just like something really light and along with

that flat tunnels when I was in the States I missed it so much like mangu I

love mangu I love mangu I had a yesterday it's just

so good and we don't have we don't eat it there so that's like I'm in the habit

of Platanos if that is a habit I'm a big fan of platanos they're so versatile

it's great something that I've picked up on is

again I said just a lot when I was teaching in Jarabacoa because now

I am NOT like out isn't as much during lunch time I'm usually in the house but

if I see someone eating I say buen provecho which means like enjoy your

meal whatever have a nice meal something like

that and I never really did that at home and the state's only if it's like all of

us are sitting down together to eat and you say like let's enjoy or something I

don't know but here even if you're like walking by someone who's eating food

already like you see someone eating you say it like enjoy your meal and I

say all the time and I don't know why I used to think that was so weird

I wasn't used to at all like someone would be be eating and someone walk by

and say it and I was like we're not even eating together I don't know maybe

that's just me but now I say it another one that I know I said in another video

I don't like but I'm going to clarify I say a lot now I don't like it when men

do it on the street to get your attention because they want to like talk

to you or whatever I want you to look at them and they don't like it when people

do it to waiters in a restaurant and I'm and people aren't trying to do it to be

rude it's like I said just like cultural to me it just feels rude especially in

the restaurant setting just because I equate it with like snapping I don't

know why from the states and I know that's rude but here I will do it to get

someone's attention if I'm like trying to talk to them and they're like too far

so I do it too like my friends or my fiancee a lot if they're like a little

bit too far or headphones blasting he has all the time so I'll be like and

it's so effective like for some reason you know like say he's like down there

the other end of these bleachers I could scream his name and he won't hear me I'm

not like I don't have like a loud yelling voice but if I say instantly

I'll turn around so that I've picked up on a lot probably not

have it to bring back home with me they're having a really intense game of

soccer as always I've also like picked up more terms of endearment

I think oven when I was living in the US and now I'm like I don't know it's funny

I remember specifically I used to work with a girl and she was married to a

Dominican and she would always say like both of them to each other because they

would send like voice notes back and forth so like everyone could hear and it

was always just like hola mi amor como estas te amö mi rey mi Reina y mi cielo

mi alma mi luz mi paz mi vida and I was like wow like they like really like

each other now that I live here like I say that stuff all the time I mean even

to like friends or family or anything mium or anything take you to mucho like

you just say more affectionate terms I think it's cute I like it and finally

I'm in the habit of hospitality more after living here I cannot tell you how

hospitable Dominicans are they're so warm and welcoming

you know honestly even if they don't want to be in the moment they are like

if I have a friend or anyone in their house

you know sometimes they're just like oh I'm tired I want to get off the couch or

I don't know you know what I mean they're gonna offer them food and coffee

and water and juice and soda or make a meal or anything and I just love that

people always say like here you can ask your neighbor for anything like sugar

milk butter whatever if you've run out of something and we can do that in the

States - I just feel like they're like divinations are more hospitable I can't

tell you how many times I've like ended up at someone's house for lunch and I

like barely know them and I think it's so sweet I think like I don't know what

it is about me but I think cooking or providing food for someone it's like one

of the nicest things that you can do I don't know why I've always thought that

like sharing your food maybe it's because it's like you need food to live

I don't know the connection but I've just always loved that so the

hospitality here letting one into your home always giving someone

a ride like never being like oh no there's no room or like I'm not going

that way I just feel like more Hospital even

someone like needing to spend the night somewhere I've like my first date with

my fiance we got in a car accident we ended up at one of his high school

friends Beach apartments that he hadn't seen in a while I had never met

obviously because we had just met and we like slept on their floor and they

cooked us breakfast and it was just like so nice and I feel like in the States

they would've been like uh I haven't talked to you in like a year or like I

don't even know this girl like no that is something I love and it's taught me

to be more like giving with my time and more patient and just like enjoying a

moment and really like treating people like we're all family and giving like

clothes away that I don't need anymore and helping and other in any way that I

can like provide so I really like that habit that I picked up on and I feel

like I've always kind of been like that but after living here and seeing like

the level that some people go to I'm like wow like I can step it up so that's

a good habit and there's a bunch of other things that I should pick up on

like you know people here just like go all out when they're going out even to

the grocery store hair makeup heals that about whatever I know like people here

are like this girl needs to go to the salon and straighten her freaking hair

no I don't want to I don't want to watch it's too long um but yeah there's only

other habits I haven't picked up on that I should and other ones that are just so

funny that I don't think I could like adapt to as easily I think that's it for

all the things I've picked up on there's definitely so many more but I couldn't

it's so hard to think when it becomes like so normal to you to then think like

wait what is now like a habit that I didn't have before comment below any of

the habits that you picked up on here or wherever else you live that you're not

from or something that's like totally Dominican that I missed

and thank you for watching I always appreciate it

remember if you have any questions for me I'll be making the Q&A video I really

want to get to a thousand subs think I'm like I honestly don't know how many have

right now but 200 something away so if you can hit subscribe that would be

amazing thank you so much I really appreciate every single person who does

and next thing I want to make is when I was in the state's I had a I bought a

bunch of Mexican candy and when I'm here I bought a bunch of Dominican candy that

I don't really eat and it's um that I've never even tried because I'm not like

big too big on it and I wanted to do kind of like a Mexican not vs. but like

an Dominican Mexican just because it was like available in Arizona and they had

like super spicy candy and some of us we're like I want to show you guys like

some of this candy that I've never seen before it's freaking weird but I want to

like compare the two let me know if that's a good idea

and you know we can do some like takis taste testing anyway thank you so much

for watching and I will see you guys soon bye

For more infomation >> HABITS I PICKED UP LIVING IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC! // American Expat Life - Duration: 15:49.

-------------------------------------------

265 - Original Rap Song - Duration: 3:57.

First take!

Haha!

3, 2, 1, pass the mic!

Once upon a time in a different rhyme and some crappy lines,

There was a kid, who thought that he might save a life

From strife with his pen like it's a knife

Instead of drawing blood, he'd draw pictures and lines.

That's a sign that he should follow the greatest

And save us, by breaking bars that seperate us, thus...

By fighting hubris with music, he donned his Icarus wings and cried "let's do this!"

See, he never was a rapper or a gangsta or a player

But he could string together words like a weapon, that's a slayer

But it's poetry he sought, so he fought with a rhythm and hoped to weave his art.

I guess he never learned from Arachne that in this sea,

You're no shark, just a sailor with no breeze!

'Cause he was fighting a hundred years of Titans that were smiting our people like lightning for trying

And his siblings had no reason to step back and pause

For his words had no weight or just cause

And he's no better thinking he was above this...

Not knowing there was a point and he missed it!

A misstep, it happens I guess.

But it's always painful when you wanna be a hero but the flame of your life is a folly when undressed

And your inspiration dips well below zero

Stuck between his ignorance and that of the masses, he tried to make a new plan with what he could access

But plans are banned in the land where I stand

And no band to back up this man or understand

He tried to turn to light to maybe get a do-over

But screwed over is what he got for there were lampshades

Throwing shade too crooked for this loner, so he bowed out to restart his escapades!

265, playing live, listen to my groove!

265, all the time, listen to my muse!

265, playing live, listen to my groove!

265, all the time, listen to my muse!

Here comes the time-skip everybody!

Let's go!

Riding on this verse like surf's up, I turn up with fire, 'cause liquid's too soft for my desire

I aspire to never bow to demons who try to conspire

to break me down to my roots and wreck my spire, I'm mired in

Doubt. A courage drought, so I respire

Take a pill of power an elixir of fire

Climb higher than anybody and hope to inspire

Generations of artists, I can't tire!

Always strapped, my lexicon's ammunition. Every metephor's a tank, ignition!

My mission vision will drag me through infinity, so kick back, chill and ride with me

My flow burns like napalm, my beats shake, like an earthquake, don't break if you can take it

Or maybe make it into my good grace and understand that we need another rapper to shake up the plan

Keep grinding!

It's what I tell myself so I can keep finding

My raison d'etre and hope it ain't blinding

Or spiting me with my lack of spine,

I know I'm capable of greatness if I shake the fakeness outta my head and work through stages

Like an RPG, or book with no pages

So I'll double down on the game and maybe change it

I will not look down on my foes, or let my ego dictate my goals!

Never again will hide like a coward and cower in a corner and waste away for hours!

Time to move! Take notes from my inspirations!

Turn up the radio station and sing praises!

Whatup Shady, sliding through the beat! The Second Musician, Deuteragonist to beat!

Shoutout to Björt, always the chosen one!

M-Dubs crew, I've gotta say "Whatup!"

Shoutout to Nova, the Son of the Sun!

Oh I'm going overtime? Screw it, I stop when I say we're done!

Yeah!

Take that!

Now one more time.

Ha!

265, playing live, listen to my groove!

265, all the time, listen to my muse!

265, playing live, listen to my groove!

265, all the time, listen to my muse!

[Thank you so much for watching!]

[This was... kinda hard for a newbie to edit and make!]

[Like and comment if you liked this shady music video!]

[See you later!]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét