Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily report Jun 27 2018

Patrick: That's good

Bianca: K I'm done talking with him.

Waht?

*They are over my motorcycle*

Patrick: Dude, if I had like a lot of money

I can have like planes with bombs and shit.

Bianca: *Weak whimper*

*Patrick pulls out his shotgun*

Bianca: NOOOO HAHAHAHA!

You dick!

You diiick!

Okay, I talked with Lestor now what do I do?

Patrick: You go back to your house...I think you should be able to do the thing.

Bianca: I wasn't paying attention.

Patrick: Oh Gian did you know you can do a burn out on the blood puddles like...blood?

Gian look behind-- Yeah dude look at all this blood.

Damn but that's a big blood puddle.

I get I shotgunned Bianca but does it really have to be that big?

Bianca: I want my P-chan~

Is that my blood?

That's alotta blood, jezuz christ.

Hrm.

Can you not do that?

Patrick: I'm giving you light-- HEY!

HEY!

HEY!

BITCH!

*Bianca runs away* Patrick: I'll fucking shoot your ass again.

I'll fuckin' shoot your ass again.

Bianca: Oh shit!

Hahahah! | Patrick: Oh fuck! wrong person

Wrong person!

Bianca: What the fuck is that?!

AHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHH SHIT!

What the fuck is that?!

Patrick: A flare gun?

Bianca: Awh shit I gotta go back home.

Patrick: Okay, let's follow her

Patrick: Hey uh I'm following the speed limit so it's fine

*BOOM* Bianca: AWH FUCK HAHAHA

Patrick: WHAT?!

Hahaha.

Bianca: NOOO P-CHAN!

NOOO Patrick: You can get it back just call your

insurance company *Bianca despairing*

Bianca: N-Noo.

What the fuck-- Patrick: The TRUCK!

She hit that truck in front of us

Bianca: Woah what are those explosions?

Is that you?

Patrick: OH FUCK!

GIAN GET OUT!

MY TRUCK!

MY TRUCK'S ON FIRE!

GET OUT!

*Ordering a new motorcycle*

No dude get the fuck out!

Oh my god!

Bianca: Who's the x2 what the fuck?

Patrick: Oh that's Lestor.

Call your insurance Bianca.

Bianca: I did

Patrick: No I think it's cause I set her bike

on fire with the flare, I think that's what happened.

Bianca: Jezuz you jerks.

Now we're-- are we all like not-- Patrick: Call your insurance...

Oh MY-- okay fine

*Bianca laughs like a maniac*

Call your insurance Bianca.

Bianca: FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU!

Ohhh fuuuck the popo

For more infomation >> Grand Theft Auto V: Destruction of P-chan - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Melania Trump Has An Entire 'Hidden Message' Wardrobe - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> Melania Trump Has An Entire 'Hidden Message' Wardrobe - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Is Afraid To Say Stephen's Name - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Is Afraid To Say Stephen's Name - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Washington DC day trip | Tourist attractions | Best way to visit DC - Duration: 15:26.

Mr Rusheb dropped me here

This is a local bus terminal

I am going to take a bus for the nearest Metro station

Today I was supposed to get up early

around 6 am

but yesterday night I slept quite late

because while transferring the videos from my camera to the laptop

I was how poor the quality of audio was!

I expected GoPro 6 to be much better than my old GoPro 4

but this GoPro 6 has 2 inbuilt microphones...

They are so wierd

The audio was so poor

I don't think I should trust GoPro 6 audio for making videos

Thats why now I am using an external mic

This is Boya M1 mic

Though that is also a big hassle

GoPro's adapter to connect the external mic with the camera is so bulky

Now he is going to drop me somewhere

From there I will catch a bus and then metro to reach Washington DC

Its 8:30 am

A lot of viewers said that they don't understand the numbers in Hindi, so I should atleast speak them in English

Though considering Non-Hindi speaking viewers, I put English subtitles in every video

Overthere is a bus terminal

When I was making the video there, someone came and asked me to stop

For more infomation >> Washington DC day trip | Tourist attractions | Best way to visit DC - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

Nike Football Presents: Believe feat. Philippe Coutinho ''Let your game do the talking' - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> Nike Football Presents: Believe feat. Philippe Coutinho ''Let your game do the talking' - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Sean Donnelly Can Relate To Fellow Idiot Donald Trump - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> Sean Donnelly Can Relate To Fellow Idiot Donald Trump - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ten Little Buses | Part 4 | Nursery Rhymes | By LittleBabyBum! - Duration: 3:43.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

One little, Two little, Three little buses Four little, Five little, Six little buses

Seven little, Eight little, nine little buses. Ten little buses! Yeah!

One little, Two little, Three little buses Four little, Five little, Six little buses

Seven little, Eight little, nine little buses. Ten little buses!

One little, Two little, Three little buses Four little, Five little, Six little buses

Seven little, Eight little, nine little buses. Ten little buses! Yeah!

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

[Let's sing it again]

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

One little, Two little, Three little buses Four little, Five little, Six little buses

Seven little, Eight little, nine little buses. Ten little buses! Yeah!

One little, Two little, Three little buses Four little, Five little, Six little buses

Seven little, Eight little, nine little buses. Ten little buses!

One little, Two little, Three little buses Four little, Five little, Six little buses

Seven little, Eight little, nine little buses. Ten little buses! Yeah!

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

For more infomation >> Ten Little Buses | Part 4 | Nursery Rhymes | By LittleBabyBum! - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Best Withdraw Method - Paypal and Payoneer Comparison 2018 - Duration: 11:18.

In This video we will compare Paypal and Payoneer

Which is better in receiving money / payments from international clients or legit sites that pays money

Is this your first time here and you want to earn extra income online?

Just Click the subscribe button and notification bell

Websites / clients / freelance jobs from other countries

They do not send your money or payment from their bank to your bank

or Paymaya or Gcash ( for filipinos)

they cannot do that - so we need a third party

Paypal and Payoneer are the usual mode of payments of international clients

From your Paypal or Payoneer then to your bank accounts or debit cards

On this video we will make actual comparison on Paypal and Payoneer

Payoneer and Paypal has pros and cons

I am suggesting Payoneer to freelancers those who are getting their income Monthly or Weekly

I am suggesting Paypal to those

Those who do not have stable income

like extra income online websites - like postloop or those sites that pays just "extra money"

But if you are receiving a little bit high salary / monthly

On my opinion payoneer is better for you

On this video Payoneer for me has 2 big Pros

And Paypal has 4 light Pros for me

Number 1 Pros of Payoneer for me is that you will receive better / higher end money to you hands / bank account - better than paypal

Why you will receive higher in Payoneer? First is the Payoneer got higher or better FOREX

Example - your 1 dollar in payoneer is 52 Pesos In paypal your 1 dollars might be 51.9 Pesos

Number 2 reason is transaction fee

Because in Paypal the higher the amount (Money / salary )you receive from your international client - The transaction fees become bigger too

Payoneer has fixed transaction fee - Depends on your client -

In Freeeup transaction fee is fixed 3 dollars - Later I will show the actual computation

Freeeup - is my number 1 recommended freelance marketplace

Or this is where you will find clients for your freelance jobs or for your freelance skills

Because here in freeeup " what you ask - Is what you get"

Example - if I ask 14 dollars per hour - I will get 14 dollars per hour

There are no fees - Like Upwork fees - or other Freelance site fees

I requested from freeeup to make my 400$ salary divided into 2

200$ to Payoneer and 200$to Paypal

In Paypal - 2% of the total amount sent to you - that is transaction fee of paypal

example your salary from freeeup is 1000$

You will receive your salary in Paypal less 20$ because that is 2% of 1000$

Thats a big sum of money - around 1000 Philippine Peso

If your salary is 1000$ - Then the total money you will receive in your paypal is 980$

Payoneer - since their transaction fee with freeeup is fixed 3$

So in payoneer - your salary 1000$ - the amount you will receive in your account is 997$

So -the difference in transaction fee is a little bit high too

Plus add the factor of actual conversion (FOREX)

Payoneer got better foreign exchange

This is the actual comparison - 200 dollars sent to Paypal and 200 dollars sent to Payoneer

as you will see - the amount I receive from freeeup here is 196 $

Because 2% of 200$ is 4$- so the amount i receive in paypal is 196$

In Payoneer

The amount I receive in Payoneer is 197$ because

200$ less 3$ Fixed transaction fee of Freeeup to Payoneer so 197$

Just from the transaction fees - You will receive higher amount of money in your Payoneer account - because of their fix transaction fee

but there is an exception here - if your weekly or monthly salary is a bit small

for example 50$ or 100$ because - 2$ of those amount is a little bit smaller like 1$ or 2$ transaction fees ( in paypal)

transaction fee of paypal

but if your salary is around 200$ or 150$ - its better to use payoneer

because you will suffer from the 2% transaction fee of paypal

because salary in online jobs or freelance jobs

Clients are sending it as Payment and not as send to family and friends

because there are no fees when sending to family and friends

but - send or pay for goods or services - theres a fee for that in Paypal

- Upon receiving 196$ and 197$ - Payoneer is already higher 1$

If your salary is 1000$ so the difference will be around 10$+ or 500 pesos to 1000 pesos

Because of fees

I made a small mistake in withdrawing my money - I should have used both BDO bank account

In Payoneer I used BDO

I used gcash in paypal

In paypal ( last year ) to BDO (Bank) I was charged 250 Pesos (5$)

so supposedly 196$ last year will still be deducted by 250 pesos(5$)

but that was last year

One of my viewers told me that charge of BDO ( bank) as of today is just 1$ or 50 pesos

So 196$ - 50 pesos or 1 dollar = 195$ will arive to your bank account

But I am not 100percent sure about that 50 pesos charge of BDO - because I havent tried that again

Because right now I am using Gcash on my paypal

In Payoneer

I withdraw 197$

As you can see here 197$ and the total amount is 10,064 Pesos

As you can see on my bank account record - it arrive 10064 Pesos without any charge

April 20 on Bank statement - I requested it from payoneer april 19

it was transferred to my bank account the day after I requested the transfer

Payoneer to BDO ( bank) there was no charge

You can see on your screen the actual amount - That I already have on my bank accounts / gcash

Actual money that's on my possession already

As you can see here that I got higher amount of money - When I used Payoneer

the difference will be higher if your money or income is bigger

like my 1000$ sample - Payoneer will be far more better

I will now say some pros of Paypal - Paypal is partnered with GCASH(APP available for Filipinos)

Paypal to gcash is instant

If I withdraw through GCASH or Paypal to gcash- I will receive the money real time

So that is one pros of Paypal - it is partnered with gcash

First of all it is very easy to get gcash

and it is instant

But right now there are lots of complaints with gcash transactions

On my personal experience, I haven't had failed transaction using paypal to gcash

Lots of my viewers are telling me that

They withdraw their money from paypal - the amount was deducted from Paypal but didn't arrived or appear in their GCASH

Right now - I received a lot of same complains like that

I think those are new users that are having those problems

Right now I am not suggesting that

Although that money that was deducted to your paypal account - will automatically return to your paypal account ( if the transaction was not succesful)

so there is just a problem ( sometimes) with paypal to gcash

Another one is you can connect your paymaya( virtual debit card in Philippines) to your paypal

And you can transfer your money there as long as your Paymaya is VISA card

thats another one - because Paymaya is a little bit easy to get - and FREE

- In Payoneer - the only option to withdraw your money is just BANK ACCOUNT - no other methods to withdraw your money

In paypal you can also use bank account

but - there is a charge of 50Pesos (1$) but it depends on the bank

Another Pros of Payoneer for me is the Sign up Bonus Money

If you register in the description of this video

you will receive 35$ Bonus

I only received 25$ bonus as you can see - but on your case you will receive 35$

this is somehow a big consideration for me

35$ is almost 1500 Pesos

you might say that it is just small - but....

For me - Small amount is better than nothing

because in Paypal even you already had10,000$ Transaction already

you will not receive any cash bonus from paypal

Here in payoneer you will receive a bonus

To know how to receive the 35$ please watch my first video on how to register in Payoneer

here are other Pros of Paypal for me

In paypal the minimum withdraw is a little bit low - 10$ Only

as you can see you cannot withdraw 5$ - they are not showing it but their minimum withdraw is 10$

50$ is the minimum withdraw in Payoneer - a little bit high

this is the reason why I am suggesting this to freelancers

those who get income monthly or weekly

for my viewers who only get extra income online from sites

from postloop - those who can get 5 to 10 dollars per week only

It is better for them to use Paypal

Those whose income is a little bit small per week or month - Paypal is the right option for you

Because it is easier for you to reach their 10$ minimum payout

or minimum withdraw of paypal

And another pros of paypal is

There are more sites that pays via Paypal

like Insta GC

They payment option is paypal - they do not have Payoneer option

Payoneer is for Major Freelance websites like Upwork, Fiverr and Freeeup

Gotranscript - those major websites - have payoneer as mode of payment

But those small websites like instaGC , Postloop

Mostly their mode of payment is Paypal

There are more websites that Pays via Paypal

but most freelance websites have Paypal and Payoneer payout option

Last but not the least pros of Paypal for me is

You can use Paypal for shopping online

You can also use paypal to send money to your friends

not unlike with payoneer

because Payoneer's number 1 function is to receive payments from clients

like from freeeup to Payoneer to your Bank account

So that is Payoneer's number 1 function

to receive payments from the online jobs that you worked for -

That is my personal opinion

You might have different priority

Example - you are only getting your income from small websites like postloop / global test market

if you are receiving small amounts of money - Paypal is better for you

but if you are a freelancer working on Freeeup , Upwork or Fiverr

that per month you are receiving 500$ 600$ to 1000$

Payoneer is better for that - or for freelancers

Because you will get higher amount - in the end

I already showed you the actual comparison of 200$

If your income is more stable and high then choose payoneer

for freelancers

but it is still your own choice. You can choose both

I do have both Payoneer and paypal

My freelance job - I used Payoneer

I am using my Paypal to receive small amounts - like from KO Trivia

I am sending them to my paypal

Ko trivia doesnt have payoneer payout option

those sites that do not pay via payoneer - I am sending them to my paypal account

but it depends on your priority

For me the most important thing is the end money or cash on hand I will receive

like the 200 $ - the money that will end up on my hands

If I will use Payoneer - instead of Paypal

that is the most important thing to me - you might have a different priority

your priority might be the instant transfer of Paypal to Gcash -

by the way if you withdraw

In paypal when I withdraw(last year) - Paypal to BDO - 3days before I received the money

or 2days

In payoneer it depends - most of the time 1 day to 2 days

the longest time before I received the money was 4 days - there was a holiday that time

it depends - and it is your own decision

Thank you for watching - See you next time

For more infomation >> Best Withdraw Method - Paypal and Payoneer Comparison 2018 - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

HFD: Man entered fumigated house in McCully - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> HFD: Man entered fumigated house in McCully - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

#324 easy creative kolam with 5 dots|latest simple star rangoli |beautiful chukkala muggulu designs - Duration: 3:48.

Daily Rangoli Designs

For more infomation >> #324 easy creative kolam with 5 dots|latest simple star rangoli |beautiful chukkala muggulu designs - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Trennung von Clea-Lacy: Bachelor-Basti bricht sein Schweigen - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Trennung von Clea-Lacy: Bachelor-Basti bricht sein Schweigen - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Et si on parlait Révolution? - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> Et si on parlait Révolution? - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

La Bella y las Bestias | Capítulo 11 - Resumen - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> La Bella y las Bestias | Capítulo 11 - Resumen - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

El viejo McDonald tiene una granja | Parte 3 | Canciones infantiles | LittleBabyBum - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> El viejo McDonald tiene una granja | Parte 3 | Canciones infantiles | LittleBabyBum - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

審查前夕 民進黨公佈前瞻民調逾6成贊成 - Duration: 16:35.

For more infomation >> 審查前夕 民進黨公佈前瞻民調逾6成贊成 - Duration: 16:35.

-------------------------------------------

【第3个了】阿都阿茲發中文 文告,大力挺林冠英及打脸赛沙迪! - Duration: 12:59.

For more infomation >> 【第3个了】阿都阿茲發中文 文告,大力挺林冠英及打脸赛沙迪! - Duration: 12:59.

-------------------------------------------

【视频】纳吉家的献金是巫统党产?阿玛星的回应让巫统丢脸了! - Duration: 13:01.

For more infomation >> 【视频】纳吉家的献金是巫统党产?阿玛星的回应让巫统丢脸了! - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 200 AMBITION Panorama dak - Leder interieur - PTS - Xenon - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 200 AMBITION Panorama dak - Leder interieur - PTS - Xenon - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

máy đánh bài bịp mã vạch mới nhất 2018 - 2019 móc khóa đánh bài - Duration: 8:46.

For more infomation >> máy đánh bài bịp mã vạch mới nhất 2018 - 2019 móc khóa đánh bài - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

梅西的爆发和莫德里奇的君子一诺 - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> 梅西的爆发和莫德里奇的君子一诺 - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

桑保利:梅西也哭泣也受伤,阿根廷胜利他就高兴 - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> 桑保利:梅西也哭泣也受伤,阿根廷胜利他就高兴 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Nikki Bella ignores fake John Cena split rumors as she flaunts trim physique ahead of gym session - Duration: 2:56.

She's been subject to speculation that she staged her relationship breakdown with John Cena for Total Bellas publicity.  But Nikki Bella didn't appear to be having any of the drama when she stepped out on Tuesday in her home town of Mission Bay

 Preparing to head into a workout with twin sister Brie, the 34-year-old was seen grabbing a coffee and running errands. Scroll down for video   Nikki sported a form-fitting crop top that showcased her trim mid-section and ample cleavage

  The wresting champion paired her look with full length tights and dark sneakers. She had her brunette locks tied back off her face and appeared to be wearing a minimal amount of makeup

  Nikki kept a low profile with large shades and was seen having a chat on the phone. She accessorized with a Louis Vuitton backpack

  Taking to her Instagram Stories, the reality TV star shared a gym mirror selfie alongside her sister.'Look at B killin' it!' she captioned

   While Nikki was seen straddling the squat rack bench, her twin flexed her bulging biceps and flaunted her incredible post-baby washboard abs

 And while the famous duo continue to conquer the media market, it's been a tough few months for Nikki following her split from WWE star turned actor John Cena

Recently reconciling their romance after John agreed to reverse his vasectomy, fans have come out the accuse the pair of staging the drama for ratings

However, denying the rumors, Brie spoke out to metro.co.uk earlier in the week to confirm the tumultuous relationship was real and her sister was actually being loyal to her fans by sharing so much

 'Everything with Nikki and John . I have to give them a lot credit! There were so many times they could've told the cameras to go away, and asked not to air this or that

 'But my sister and I are the type of women that when you sign up for a reality show, you have to give the good, the bad, the ugly, the happy, everything!'She added, 'We've always stayed true to that

It's been really hard for her to relive - especially when people call all the drama fake. It's like, "Nope, this is real life!"'

For more infomation >> ✅ Nikki Bella ignores fake John Cena split rumors as she flaunts trim physique ahead of gym session - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Birthday Song for Aastha - Happy Birthday Song for Aastha - Duration: 1:14.

Birthday Song for Aastha

For more infomation >> Birthday Song for Aastha - Happy Birthday Song for Aastha - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

27/06/2018 06:35 (143 High St N, London E6 1BB, UK) - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> 27/06/2018 06:35 (143 High St N, London E6 1BB, UK) - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 27/06/2018 06:35 (143 High St N, London E6 1BB, UK) - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Brigitte Macron irréprochable en noir pour rencontrer le pape au Vatican - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Brigitte Macron irréprochable en noir pour rencontrer le pape au Vatican - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Brigitte Macron irréprochable en noir pour rencontrer le pape au Vatican - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Trois Petits Chatons | Partie 2 | Comptines | LittleBabyBum! - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Trois Petits Chatons | Partie 2 | Comptines | LittleBabyBum! - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Trois Petits Chatons | Partie 2 | Comptines | LittleBabyBum! - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Sylvie Vartan ne dit pas non à une « négociation » avec Laeticia Hallyday - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Sylvie Vartan ne dit pas non à une « négociation » avec Laeticia Hallyday - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Sylvie Vartan ne dit pas non à une « négociation » avec Laeticia Hallyday - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

27/06/2018 06:41 (99 Wanstead Park Ave, London E12 5EE, UK) - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> 27/06/2018 06:41 (99 Wanstead Park Ave, London E12 5EE, UK) - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 27/06/2018 06:41 (99 Wanstead Park Ave, London E12 5EE, UK) - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Je Vais Chez Le Docteur | Chansons Originales | Par LBB Junior - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Je Vais Chez Le Docteur | Chansons Originales | Par LBB Junior - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Je Vais Chez Le Docteur | Chansons Originales | Par LBB Junior - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Charles Consigny le nouveau chroniqueur de ONPC en est-il venu aux mains avec Francis Lalanne ? - Duration: 2:55.

 L'émission n'a pas encore débuté mais fait déjà beaucoup parlé d'elle. Nouveau talk-show en préparation pour TF1, Les Epinglés marquera le retour de Christophe Dechavanne en deuxième partie de soirée et ce, d'ici la fin de l'année

Accompagné d'une équipe de chroniqueurs, l'animateur reviendra sur l'actualité des invités. Et pour enregistrer le pilote de son programme, le présentateur avait choisi de convier Francis Lalanne a défendre sa nouvelle chanson consacrée aux migrants

Un morceau et une vidéo copieusement moqués sur la Toile et qui n'ont pas plu à l'un de membres de la bande : Charles Consigny

 Présent durant l'enregistrement, un spectateur s'est confié à Pure Médias. Alors que les chroniqueurs critiquent chacun à leur tour le clip de Francis Lalanne, la parole est donnée à l'écrivain Charles Consigny

"Il a reconnu qu'il trouvait le clip nul et que le chanteur ne ressemblait à rien avec ses lunettes et ses longs cheveux

Francis Lalanne s'est alors mis à l'insulter. Puis il s'est levé et s'est installé au bout de la grande table, là où était assis Charles Consigny

J'ai commencé à me dire que ça allait mal finir…" explique le témoin de la scène. « D'un coup, Francis Lalanne s'est retourné vers le jeune homme et lui a mis une grande gifle

Comme il n'avait pas de micro-cravate mais un micro sur la joue accroché à son oreille, le bruit a résonné dans tout le studio

Christophe Dechavanne et d'autre personnes se sont immédiatement interposés » raconte le spectateur qui pensait que l'animateur « allait lui-aussi s'en prendre une

 » Francis Lalanne n'en est pasà sa première crise de nerfs sur un plateau de télévision puisqu'il avait déjà eu une vive altercation avec Eric Nolleau

 Chroniqueur au Point et aux Grandes Gueules sur RMC, Charles Consigny vient d'être recruté par Laurent Ruquier pour replacer Yann Moix dans On n'est pas couché

Connaissant le ton de l'émission, l'écrivain risque fort d'être à nouveau au centre de polémiques et le tournage des Epinglés a été une bonne séance d'entraînement

 Crédits photos : ALAIN ROLLAND/ IMAGEBUZZ/ BESTIMAGE

For more infomation >> ✅ Charles Consigny le nouveau chroniqueur de ONPC en est-il venu aux mains avec Francis Lalanne ? - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> ✅ Charles Consigny le nouveau chroniqueur de ONPC en est-il venu aux mains avec Francis Lalanne ? - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Donald et Melania Trump accueillent à nouveau Abdallah et Rania de Jordanie - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Donald et Melania Trump accueillent à nouveau Abdallah et Rania de Jordanie - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Donald et Melania Trump accueillent à nouveau Abdallah et Rania de Jordanie - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan et le prince Harry aux côtés de la reine Elizabeth II pour honorer les leaders - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Meghan et le prince Harry aux côtés de la reine Elizabeth II pour honorer les leaders - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Meghan et le prince Harry aux côtés de la reine Elizabeth II pour honorer les leaders - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Rich The Kid - Roots Picnic

For more infomation >> Rich The Kid - Roots Picnic

-------------------------------------------

M jak miłość po wakacjach 2018. Nowy policjant w Grabinie. Robert zastąpi Staszka? - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> M jak miłość po wakacjach 2018. Nowy policjant w Grabinie. Robert zastąpi Staszka? - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sorento 3.5 V6 M-Bition Automaat - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Kia Sorento 3.5 V6 M-Bition Automaat - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

M jak miłość po wakacjach 2018. Pożegnanie Barbary i Marka przed wyjazdem z Grabiny - Duration: 4:26.

Wzruszające chwile w "M jak miłość"! Marek Mostowiak (Kacper Kuszewski) razem z żoną Ewą (Dominika Kluźniak) znikną z serialu "M jak miłość" po wakacjach 2018.

Zanim jednak tak się stanie, to nadejdzie trudny czas pożegnań z rodziną i przyjaciółmi.

Serialowa Barbara (Teresa Lipowska) z "M jak miłość" zdradziła szczegóły tego wydarzenia.

Co wydarzy się w nowych odcinkach "M jak miłość"?

Odejście Marka Mostowiaka z serialu "M jak miłość" to dramat dla widzów oraz dla serialowej rodziny.

W nowych odcinkach po wakacjach 2018 jeden z głównych boahterów wyjedzie wraz z żoną Ewą z Polski i (jak twierdzi Kacper kuszewski) raczej już nigdy nie powróci do Grabiny.

Rezygnacja aktora z roli oznacza bolesne pożegnania z rodziną oraz przyjaciółmi.

Najtrudniejsze w "M jak miłość" będzie jednak pożegnanie się z serialową mamą Barbarą.

Co się wydarzy w "M jak miłość"? Teresa Lipowska wyznała w jednym z ostatnich wywiadów.

- Ja już to nagrałam.

Co prawda jeszcze tego widzowie nie widzieli.

Po prostu mówi mi o tym, że mają wyjazd wspólny z Ewą, a ja z łezką w oku mówię, że "No trudno, będę tutaj czekała na was" - powiedziała Teresa Lipowska portalowi Party.pl.

Dlaczego Marek z "M jak miłość" wyjedzie z Grabiny? Wszystko wskazuje na to, że przyczyną będzie karczemna kłótnia z Ulą (Iga Krefft).

Mostowiakowi bardzo nie spodoba się to, że rzuciła Janka (Tomas Kollarik) i wybrała namiętny związek z przestępcą Bartkiem (Arkadiusz Smoleński), bratem Andrzejka (Tomasz Oświeciński).

For more infomation >> M jak miłość po wakacjach 2018. Pożegnanie Barbary i Marka przed wyjazdem z Grabiny - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Patriotic Firecracker Centerpiece - Duration: 6:28.

Now we're going to make this really fun firework-inspired centerpiece.

So, I'm going to start by taking my Mini Bowdabra and my Bowdabra Bow Wire, and I'm

just going to fold it in half.

And then I'm going to take this hex nut and just string that onto my wire.

And now that my wire's folded in half and I have the nut right here, I'm just going

to tuck everything under my Mini Bowdabra so it stays out of the way, but there's

nothing that's connecting to it, it's just right there.

Then I'm going to take my silver Scrunchie Ribbon and I'm just going to scrunch it.

And I'll take my wand and I'm just going to make sure everything's packed down in

there.

So now, I'm going to take these little chenille stems, which I've already cut.

And I have some that are a little shiny.

Take my Bowdabra wand, scrunch everything down.

Now I'm going to take my Bowdabra Bow Wire and I'm just going to pull these through

my slipknot.

And I'm going to take the nut here and just hold it as I hold my bow down, and I'm going

to pull it tight so my hex nut will be right in the middle of my bow.

So, now what I'm going to do though, just because I really want it to be down and flat,

I just pull my Bowdabra Bow Wire through and now I bring everything to the back, straighten

that out there, and just tie a knot.

I'm going to fluff my bow.

And I'm just going to put this aside.

So, this time, I'm going to take my gold.

Again, I'm going to take my wire and I'm going to put it through my hex nut, fold my

wire in half, and just put it underneath the Bowdabra.

And take my Bowdabra scrunchie ribbon.

And I'm just going to scrunch that down there, pull this back through my wire and

do the same thing I did last time.

I'm just going to pull it all through so that nut ends up right close to the bow.

And then I'm going to take my wire and just put it through the hex nut, bring it back

around, put it through one more time so it stays flat on the front of my bow.

Then I'm going to just bring it around to the back, tie a knot, fluff out my bow.

And I'm going to put this aside as well.

Then I have this really pretty fabric.

So, what I'm going to do is take this water bottle, let's make sure I line this up right,

and I've just got these little glue strips that I put on here.

Align the bottle there.

And I'm going to take another glue strip and just put that here and put another one

here.

And then I'm just going to roll this up here.

Then I'm going to go to the top and I'm just going to take a glue dot this time.

I'm just going to kind of fold this in and put a glue dot here and then put another one

here.

Just put that aside.

Then I'm going to come back and cut the ends off of my wire.

Or actually, I have a better idea.

I think I'm just going to tie this around my bottle to give it a little extra.

And I'm just going to kind of clip this to give it a little bit of the firecracker

kind of look.

And then I'm going to do the same thing to this one.

And I'm going to just put the bottle aside.

And I'm going to take a piece of my gold Bowdabra Bow Wire.

And I have these really cute little stars that I actually cut off of a patriotic garland.

So, I'm going to just stick a glue dot right here and put them together.

And then just glue dot the back here, put it onto my Bowdabra Bow Wire, take this back

over here.

And I'm just going to pull this down here through my Bowdabra Bow Wire.

And now you have this really cute firecracker centerpiece.

Please do me a favor and click the Subscribe button below, and also, like us at Bowdabra

on Facebook.

For more infomation >> DIY Patriotic Firecracker Centerpiece - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 2.0d xDrive High Executive Automaat (GLAZEN DAK!!!/Leer/Sportstoelen/M Sportpakket!!) - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 2.0d xDrive High Executive Automaat (GLAZEN DAK!!!/Leer/Sportstoelen/M Sportpakket!!) - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

ENVIE D'UN MASSAGE ? - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> ENVIE D'UN MASSAGE ? - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Camaya Coast - Residential Development Project in Mariveles, Bataan - Duration: 2:42.

Chat Live 24 x 7 about this property now - at https://www.phrealestate.com

Camaya Coast - Residential Development Project in Mariveles, Bataan

Review of Camaya Coast - by Earth & Shore Leisure Communities Corp

Price for Sale: Php 1.9M to 4.4M

Unit Sizes : 180 SQM to 318 SQM

For more infomation >> Camaya Coast - Residential Development Project in Mariveles, Bataan - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Staying on the Leading Edge of PPC Platforms - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Staying on the Leading Edge of PPC Platforms - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

【影片】閃電俠當年這一扣,是否永遠印在了你心裡? - Duration: 1:06.

 NBA球員們 的身體對撞有多激烈?歐尼爾救球的梗想必大家都 道,沒有哪個觀眾敢在歐尼爾衝過來的時候安然坐在座位上。以NB 球員的身體素質,普通人完全承受不了他們的正面撞擊,不過球員與 員之間的衝撞在所難免

   下面這組圖是閃電俠震古爍今的一次灌籃。一起來感受一下   韋德運球突破   韋德起飛   兩人正面對撞   Va ejao人仰馬翻  韋德當時的身高體重是:1.93m,99. 公斤

   Varejao的身高體重是:2.11m,121公斤。    兩人相差了18公分,21.1公斤。  當時韋德這球並沒 急下快攻,閒庭信步般走到前場,騎士的球員本來回防已經基本到位 看到韋德這樣還以為他要慢慢組織一次進攻

 而韋德走到了罰球線突然起步,空中和巴西影帝來了一次硬碰硬 碰撞,巴西影帝直接被扣得人仰馬翻,如果沒有背後的籃球架擋著, 西影帝絕壁要來一次後滾翻。  賽後小皇帝詹姆斯談到這個灌籃: 這是一位偉大的球員令人難以置信的表演

我覺得整座球館里除了他自己,沒有人要料到他要來一個灌籃。」

For more infomation >> 【影片】閃電俠當年這一扣,是否永遠印在了你心裡? - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

GreenPod Concept Habitat - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> GreenPod Concept Habitat - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Sao cũng được BinZ Cover Yến Linh - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Sao cũng được BinZ Cover Yến Linh - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Je Vais Chez Le Docteur | Chansons Originales | Par LBB Junior - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Je Vais Chez Le Docteur | Chansons Originales | Par LBB Junior - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Katherine Heigl schockt Fans: Selfies am Grab ihres Bruders - Duration: 2:29.

Für diese Aktion kassierte sie einen heftigen Shitstorm. Katherine Heigl (39) war kürzlich auf Heimatbesuch in Buffalo und hat bei dieser Gelegenheit auch das Grab ihres verstorbenen Bruders besucht und dabei lustige Selfies geschossen

Bei ihren Fans kam dieses Fotoshooting überhaupt nicht gut an und das ist auch dem Serienstar nicht entgangen

In einem kurzen Clip klärt sie ihr Verhalten auf und bittet ihre Follower um Entschuldigung

"Ihr habt recht. Das war unangemessen und respektlos", sind die ersten Worte, die Katherine in ihrem Instagram-Video an ihre Community richtet

Sie habe die geschmacklosen Bilder von ihrem Profil gelöscht. Danach ringt die Schauspielerin sichtlich um Fassung und erklärt mit Tränen in den Augen: "Es war einfach schwer, das Grab meiner Liebsten zu besuchen und ich habe einfach versucht, mir diesen Gang durch Humor zu erleichtern

"Als Katherine sieben Jahre alt war, kam ihr älterer Bruder Jason im Alter von 16 Jahren bei einem schweren Autounfall ums Leben

Er ist damals von der Ladefläche eines Pickup-Trucks gefallen und hat sich dabei schwere Hirnverletzungen zugezogen

Die Ärzte konnten nichts mehr für den jungen Mann tun und stellten wenig später den Hirntod fest

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét