Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 21 2018

- [Narrator] Although there are many castles in Germany,

there's none quite like Eltz Castle.

It has been privately owned by the Eltz family since 1157.

The Eltz Castle was originally constructed

in the 11th century.

However, additions and restorations

have been made over the years.

Unlike most castles, Eltz Castle isn't easy to spot.

It sits off the main road,

high on a rock within a low valley

and is surrounded by a lush forest.

Many visitors are drawn to the hiking trails

surrounding the castle grounds.

Thirty-four generations of the Eltz family

have lived among the castle's 120 rooms.

And since today, no one in the family lives there full time,

the ancestral home is open to the public.

Every year over 300,000 visitors

come to see the castle and its armory, treasury

and original furnishings that are over eight centuries old.

Throughout Europe's tumultuous history,

this enchanting castle was never invaded or destroyed.

Its rich history has earned it a spot

on the 500 Deutsche Mark note,

making it a special sight for those

who get to experience it in person.

For more infomation >> This German Castle Has Been One Family's Home for 850 Years - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Must watch funny videos 😂 vines compilation 😂 try not to laugh challenge funny videos P157 - Duration: 3:11.

Must watch funny videos

You

you

For more infomation >> Must watch funny videos 😂 vines compilation 😂 try not to laugh challenge funny videos P157 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 45 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:32.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events are purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

My granddaughter must cross the border.

I told you I didn't do that stuff anymore,

but you help me, I help you.

You got over Dad quickly.

Were you spying on us?

Hypocrite.

All I see is a criminal who deserves

to have his nose broken.

I'm surprised your wife would say that

after everything we did together.

What did you do, -------? Tell me!

<i> It's time to retrieve</i> <i> what's mine.</i>

I need that money underneath the governmental palace.

What's the plan?

To beat Teca to the punch and take his stash.

What are you going to do to me?

We're going to a family get-together.

Your grandpa really wants to see you.

Get to work. This ain't the beach.

You too. Coordinate everything properly.

Let's go. Move it.

Alvaro.

How'd you sleep?

Fine.

Better than ever.

I'm happy to hear it.

I want my guests to be happy.

Here. A gun.

For you to defend yourself or kill somebody or whatever.

I have to kill someone?

It's just a figure of speech.

Like kill or be killed.

Hierbatero.

Boss?

Tuti looks so happy at her new place.

What are you doing touching her, fool?

Hey.

It's fine.

Who's this? Your little brother?

Relax.

Rooster found her a fancy place.

Thanks, Hierbatero.

You're welcome, boss.

Make sure everyone has extra magazines.

We'll place the ammo and explosives

in the black truck and the bulletproof vests

in the gray one.

Rooster.

We have to find the money before Teca does.

Quickly. In and out.

Alberto, you think all this is legit?

If it's a trap, we'll find out soon enough, don't you think?

So we'll just attack head on.

We're ready for anything.

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Come here.

Let me ask you a question.

Any word on Vicenta?

No.

She called that one time, hung up,

and that's the last I heard from her.

Okay.

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll call again.

Leticia, are you coming with us?

No, I'm staying with Almeida at the lab so we can coordinate.

That way we ensure that nothing goes wrong.

We've got to hurry.

-You got a radio for me? -Here it is.

Thanks.

Grab a weapon.

Let's close this.

-You all set? -Yes, sir.

I don't want to hurt your mom.

Or your girlfriend.

Or the sluts she's always hanging out with.

But if you leave again,

they can hide or move to a different country

or change identities or get ------- plastic surgery,

but I will find them and kill them!

Is that clear?

Boss, Teca's men attacked the club.

They left a message behind.

I'm going to kill that bastard.

I can't hear you!

Yes, I'm clear.

Good.

But why do you say it? You know I want to be with you

and work by your side.

I told you that Rooster and that FBI agent kidnapped me.

I didn't leave because I wanted to.

And just like the Aceros have hurt you,

they've hurt my mom.

I want to see those people dead just like you do.

Very good.

I just needed to hear it.

Next time I give you a weapon, you defend yourself,

even if it's me grabbing you by the neck.

-Relax. -Relax?

We agreed we were going to make this work, didn't we?

We didn't agree to anything.

-We didn't? -No, we didn't.

Did we?

Come with me.

No...

No!

Alvaro, don't do that. You'll kill him.

No!

Let him go!

Come with me.

Are the trucks loaded?

Yes, sir.

Okay.

Ramoncito, take Brutus and Hierbatero.

You two listen to everything he says.

Why this rat? He's new to the organization.

Because in the short time he's been with us

he's proven to have bigger ----- than both of you.

What happens if Rooster or the cops show up?

We'll be ready for them.

Seems risky to me.

Yes, I know it is, but we have to hope everything works out.

Now that I think about it, Teca wouldn't be dumb enough

to go over there with Hector behind bars.

If he hid the money underneath the governmental palace,

well, what can you say about that?

That he's smart. Who'd look there for it?

Look who's here.

Gomez, what do you have for us?

He's efficient.

Everything you requested.

Uniforms and IDs.

Go hand them out.

Excuse me.

Boys...

Alberto, let's go over this one last time.

Rooster, you and your men will enter through the main entrance

and head straight to the basement.

You and your men will head up top.

Yes, and Azuceno will be outside,

making sure everything goes smoothly.

-We're ready. -Hey, be very careful.

Let's get this show on the road!

Come here.

Don't worry.

Let's go.

Come here before you get run over.

We'll be in touch.

I just hope everything goes well.

It will.

Eli.

May I come in? I want to talk.

I don't want you to get the wrong idea...

Eli?

Elizabeth?

How'd you sleep?

Bad.

I couldn't stop dreaming bad things.

You had a nightmare?

Yeah, I dreamt we couldn't cross

and that Immigration arrested me and threw me

in one of those ICE meat lockers,

never to see anybody again.

I need you to trust me.

We need to have cool heads or we'll get caught.

Everything's going to be fine, don't freak out.

Look at this long line, and Mr. Nice Guy

hates when people are late.

We'll get there, Meche.

Good morning, Danielito.

I made you a wonderful breakfast.

Eat it all before it gets cold.

Danielito?

Take good care of my Danielito.

Count on it.

We love him like he was our own.

Sometimes I feel like I'm his mother.

The kid's going to have a great time.

Thank you.

Danielito!

Hey, I won't be long.

I'll be back in a jiffy.

What if something happens to you?

Nothing's going to happen.

The Holy Virgin will be protecting me from heaven,

and she'll be watching over you too.

I want to protect you too.

I know, but where I'm going, kids aren't allowed.

And you can help me by staying here

and not getting into trouble and behaving yourself.

And by going to bed early.

Come here.

Bless me.

Behave yourself.

I try and I try, but I can't clear my mind.

I tell myself not to think of anything,

but I can't help but think of everything.

How do you do it?

Elenita, it takes a long time to master meditation.

You must be patient.

Once you can achieve it, your life will totally change.

Lucas, Danielito's gone.

Gone?

He's not in his room.

I asked around and nobody's seen him.

What if he was kidnapped?

Calm down, Nancy. That's impossible.

We slept in the same room all night.

But we didn't tuck him in and he told us...

He's got to be somewhere.

I looked everywhere for him, and Vicenta's got many enemies.

Let's not jump to conclusions.

Did you check Jimmy's room?

Yes, I checked there, the kitchen, the backyard.

Everywhere!

Let's keep looking for him.

What if he was kidnapped?

He's probably hiding. We'll ask around.

Thank you very much.

If I see a baby who resembles you and your wife,

I'll let you know.

I suppose so.

Next time they request a white kid, you bring me a white kid!

Vicenta, I just heard a noise back there.

You're probably just stressed out.

No, I think somebody's back there spying on us.

I swear I heard something.

We'll have to pull over.

I can't risk them inspecting the truck.

If they say anything, we're just going to the bathroom.

I'm so tense.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

Elizabeth couldn't have just disappeared.

Calm down, we'll find her.

Where?

She didn't even spend the night here.

The last time I saw her was after her riding lessons.

Maybe she went back there.

No, I called the caretaker, who said she didn't.

Besides, I don't think Elizabeth would go back there.

Why not?

See you tomorrow.

See you.

You seem to have forgotten my father quickly.

You're imagining things.

Know what bothers me most?

That you keep saying how much you miss my father,

that life isn't the same without him.

These lessons are just an excuse to find yourself

a new boyfriend, you hypocrite.

She got upset with me yesterday.

She thinks I like the instructor.

Let's search the house for her. I promise she'll turn up.

Kids, please help us find Elizabeth.

Let's look over here.

But where? Yes, her room.

Elizabeth, where are you?

Come out! Don't hide!

What if something bad happened to her?

No, she probably did something bad.

I always hide when Mom and Dad scold me,

or when I don't want to show them my grades.

Don't be dumb!

Let's look for her in the storage room.

Elizabeth! Where are you?

Be right back.

Don't move.

Don't worry.

Hey!

Son.

Mom.

What are you doing here, sweetie?

Sorry I scared you, but why are you here?

How could you do this to me?

Something bad could've happened.

How long have you been hiding there?

But nothing happened to me. I just wanted to protect you.

Honey, please don't do that again.

Are you mad I hid in the truck?

No, I could never be mad at you.

But what if something had happened to you

or somebody kidnapped you? How long have you been there?

Were you cold? Are you hungry? Did you eat?

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 45 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:32.

-------------------------------------------

Новогодний эфир | Класс народа - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> Новогодний эфир | Класс народа - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Esa No Soy Yo 👦🏻💅👧🏼 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 31:28.

For more infomation >> Esa No Soy Yo 👦🏻💅👧🏼 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 31:28.

-------------------------------------------

Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 71 | Telemundo - Duration: 14:43.

FAKE IDENTITY

Kill me.

Or you can use it to kill Circe.

What if the Ibarras are right

and the confiscation of the drugs was no coincidence?

Don't take this the wrong way, you didn't betray us,

but what about Diego?

Don't you worry, we'll see each other soon.

-You're of no use to me. -You're threatening me now?

Piochas, you know what you have to do.

All I'll say is that Gavino didn't kill my brother.

I'm gonna mess you up and...

Do it!

I want to know if Diego spilled the beans.

Oh, damn.

I need him to pay.

I want to see him suffer.

I want it to hurt, even if it's just a little.

It's nice to be back home.

This is my home, my beloved Mexico.

Nobody's getting me out of here.

FAKE IDENTITY

Hey.

Hi, Porfirio.

Want some breakfast?

No. Thank you.

Is everything okay?

Yeah. Why?

You're quiet.

That makes two of us, Chabela.

You were very quiet yourself when we got back from Babel.

I figured you'd gotten into a fight with someone there.

-No? -No.

No. Not at all.

Nothing happened with Paloma?

No.

I only ask because she's annoying.

Did something happen between you and Paloma

that you want to discuss?

You're so hot.

Oh, Corona!

What is it?

I can't.

What do you mean you can't?

Not at all. Did you see us arguing?

No, and everyone at Babel likes you.

Alright. Can you take care of this?

Yeah, I'll clean up in a bit.

I'm going to brush my teeth. See you later.

I'm going to go to sleep. I'm exhausted.

-I'll call you later. -Cool.

I'll do the same. I have to go see Gaby.

-Go for it. -Hey.

If you need to talk, I'm here for you.

Talk? About what?

Don't play dumb. Hello, ma'am.

Hi, Mrs. Mari.

I know you very well.

I understand if you don't want to tell me.

Just know that I'm here for you.

I know.

-Take care. -Hey.

Thank you for always being there for me.

It's nice to know you're there even when you get in my way.

-Thanks, man. -You got it.

Hey.

<i> Diego.</i> <i> Hi.</i>

Hey... there's something I want to tell you,

but not over the phone.

If possible, I'd like to meet with you.

I'm on my way. Yeah.

Where's the report I asked for, Chavez?

I asked for the vehicle's license plate number.

Oh, we haven't received any results yet, sir.

Notify me as soon as you do. Hey, only notify me.

Yes, sir.

Mr. Gavino.

<i> Do you have any updates?</i>

No.

It seems Mr. Augusto had enough time to get away.

<i> Any idea where he could be?</i>

No, but I have an address and phone number in Mexico City.

I think that bastard is probably hiding there.

You talked Jim up so much that now I have feelings for him.

Really?

Bravo! I knew it!

-Don't. -Tell me everything.

Do you have feelings for him or are you in love with him?

It's basically the same thing. He's my friend and boss.

We work together.

Thinking about him is making things more difficult.

What? Have you seen him?

He's very handsome.

He's tall and very attractive.

-He's perfect! Sleep with him! -Shut up!

-Want me to sleep with him? -Shut up! You're so rude!

Besides, I can't because he and Paloma have a history.

-Paloma's my friend and... -That happened years ago.

There's nothing wrong with it. What if he likes you too?

-He doesn't. -He does too.

If he did, I would've noticed.

He's a man. Maybe he hasn't mentioned it

because he thinks you only see him as a friend.

He would've said something by now.

Here's some sisterly advice: Go for it.

Are you crazy? What would I say?

-Forget it. -Who cares if he says no?

Quit giving me silly advice.

I'm not some 15-year-old who overthinks everything.

-Not happening. -He's so hot, though.

Yes, I know! Please stop.

Speak of the devil.

-I'll reply. -What? Give me my phone.

He's here.

"Okay, babe. I'll be right out. I love you."

Why are you wearing shorts?

What do you care? Give me my phone back.

Where are you going?

We're going to visit Nuria.

The girls and I agreed to take turns checking in on her.

-You're so boring. -Boring? I hate you.

Bye. I'll be back in a bit.

Have fun! Don't worry about me.

Shut up. Bye, kiddo.

I love you.

Bye.

Let's see here. This one.

-Mara. -Chucho!

It's great to have you back!

How are you? Are you staying?

You brought your bag, so that means you are.

I just got in. I want to find a job.

Gaby's gonna be thrilled. Gaby, look who's here!

-Gaby's here? -Yes!

Immigration is keeping close tabs on her.

They could come for her at any moment.

No kidding? What are you going to do?

I'm not really sure. I think we're going to leave.

Gaby, get down here!

I'm looking for Diego. Have you seen him?

Diego? Oh, Emiliano.

No.

We saw something, but we don't really know what's going on.

-Here comes Gaby. -What is it?

-Look who's here! -Hi, Gaby!

Chuchito, you're back! How are you?

I'm so happy to see you! I missed you!

Me too. It's nice to see you, too

He's so sweet!

Augusto, no.

What are you going to do? Please don't.

Augusto...

Dianita.

Dianita.

Open up, sweetheart.

If you don't, then I will.

Augusto, please don't! Let me go!

Please don't do this.

Are you going to leave now or later?

I swear I'll leave now. Please, just let me go.

No!

Augusto, please!

Not so brave, are we?

No.

You and your sister are going to leave this house,

but first you're going to give me what I always wanted...

Augusto, please don't.

... and never asked for.

Don't fight back.

If you do, I'll kill you.

No!

Do you think they'll come?

Maybe they backed out.

No, they'll come. They'll be here soon.

Hi. We're here.

Mateo took advantage of them and they want to report him.

I don't know what to say. Thank you for being here.

We have to be heard and someone has to make that bastard pay.

That's right, sweetheart.

We should go inside if we're ready.

-Augusto, please. -Shut up!

I can't stand women who cry over nothing.

Please! Let me go!

-Please! -Now you want to play nice.

Last time, you weren't into it.

You even kicked me in the -----.

I'm sorry!

Sorry?

I can't stand women who cry over nothing!

Augusto, please let me go!

No, I won't.

-I'm sorry. -You women are all the same.

The only way you learn is with a good beating.

You don't get to leave until I say so.

Augusto, please! What do you want from me?

Take your clothes off.

-What? -Are you deaf?

Take your clothes off!

Now! Take them off!

Okay, okay!

Take them off!

Alright, alright.

No, not like that.

Dance for me like the whores

from the brothel where your sister works.

-Please don't. -Play some music.

-No, no... -Play some music!

-Stop it. -Gaby.

We need to have a serious conversation.

I know, but I've missed you so much!

You weren't away for that long.

-I missed you so much. -Me too, but we need to talk.

I have something important to tell you.

What is it?

Stop it. We're outside.

Let's go to your room.

You won't like what I have to say.

Sorry to interrupt. Where's Diego?

-Excuse me. -I'll catch up to you.

When we parted ways, he said he was going to catch some Zs.

Liar. He never came home.

Did you call him?

Yeah, but he's not answering.

Hey.

How... are you?

Not well.

Can I give you a hug?

FAKE IDENTITY

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 71 | Telemundo - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

DTLA Residents On Edge After Attacks Near Red Line Station - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> DTLA Residents On Edge After Attacks Near Red Line Station - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

La Sultana | Capítulo 36 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:05.

Yes, Cennet.

Dervis Pasha.

He's been executed by our Sultan.

You'll pay too.

They'll order his execution.A.

They were in love.

Your Majesty...

I'm sorry for your loss, Your Majesty.

I'm sorry for our loss.

We were so close to being free when Humasa showed up.

And she talks about sacrifice.

She's never been in love.

What's wrong? Am I wrong?

If it's the sultan's wish, we can't complain.

Besides, I have nothing against Humasa.

Soon you will.

Remember, she's Safiye Sultan's daughter.

She should go back to Egypt. It's the best for everyone.

Don't get me involved, Sultana.

At least for now.

And I've decided

that Bulbul Aga

will be my right-hand man from now on.

That's not possible, Sultana.

Bulbul Aga has been punished and demoted.

His punishment is over.

If anyone has objections, say it to my face.

But remember, I have no protégés.

None of you has privileges.

Your Majesty, we were lucky to hunt something.

I hope you can clear your mind.

Me too, Mehmet.

Isn't Your Majesty going to eat?

Come in.

Your Majesty, I'll go to the city.

Kosem Sultan needs me there.

Sultana, did you send for me?

I need a map, Cennet.

Where are you going?

I'm worried. I can't take it anymore.

I'm going to Edirne. I need to see him.

But the sultan's just left.

It's only been a few days.

And Humasa Sultan...

maybe she won't allow you.

I don't care.

Take care of my princes, Eycan.

Don't take your eyes off them.

Sultana, Kosem Sultan...

Sultana.

What is it, Kosem? What's the rush?

I want to go to Edirne Palace to see the Sultan.

The Agas told me I can't leave without your permission.

It's not personal, Kosem.

Please, don't take offense.

It applies to everybody.

From now on, everybody must follow the rules.

Where do you come from?

Are you deaf?

He's very well dressed.

Are you a Pasha or something?

I don't want to break the rules, Sultana.

If I need your permission, I'll gladly ask for it.

I want to be with him.

I'm worried.

If the sultan had wanted,

he would've taken you with him, right?

Maybe he's running away from you.

Maybe your face reminds him of his mother.

Or maybe you remind him of Dervis Pasha,

because you despised him.

You should stay away from him.

Therefore...

you're not allowed to leave this palace

to see His Majesty.

-Sultana, I... -You're dismissed.

Nice sword.

.

Do you think something happened to him?

Allah forbid, Prince.

You wait here. Iskender.

Sultana, we shouldn't cause any more trouble.

What are we going to tell His Majesty?hd

Stop.

Come in.

Has Odabasi, Halime Sultan wants to see you.

Send her in.

Sultana.

To what do I owe the pleasure?

Kosem Sultan.

It's in her nature to be uncontrollable.

Honestly, it's hard to control her.

I wonder what she did this time.

You know Kosem.

She didn't follow Humasa's order and left the palace.

She did?

She said she'd go to Edirne to see the sultan.

Edirne?

Allah, how could she leave on her own?

Excuse me, Sultana, but I need to join her.

It's very fancy.

It is.

Maybe too much for Zulfikar.

Aga, what way do we take?

Sultana?

I said the shorter one.

Don't choose that way, Sultana. It's very dangerous.

I won't say it twice.

Malkara's route.

Let's go.

Sultana, Halime Sultan can't keep a secret.

She told Zulfikar Aga Kosem had left the palace.

And of course Has Odabasi went after her.

I hope he doesn't ruin our plan.

Relax, Bulbul.

Everything will go as planned.

All we have to do is wait.

And that's what we'll do.

Okay, Sultana.

Safiye Sultan must be worried right now.

I hope you're right and everything works out fine.

You can count on that.

<i> If you need comfort,</i>

<i> you have the smile</i> <i> of your two sons</i>

<i> and the ones</i> <i> who haven't been born yet.</i>

<i> You're the fertile ground</i> <i> that makes my body germinate.</i>

<i> Please, don't uproot me.</i>

<i> If you don't come to us,</i>

<i> we'll come to you.</i>

<i> I swear.</i>

Come on, move that branch.

Keep it down, Aga.

This tree isn't here by chance. It's suspicious.

You think so?

Haci Aga.

Everybody, protect the Sultana.

Sultana.

Sultana.

Run, Haci Aga.

Don't move, or I'll slit your throat.

<i> Edirne Palace.</i>

For more infomation >> La Sultana | Capítulo 36 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

Un violador enamorado 👩🏻✋👨🏾‍💼 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:43.

For more infomation >> Un violador enamorado 👩🏻✋👨🏾‍💼 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:43.

-------------------------------------------

WestJet Christmas Miracle: Uniting Through Traditions – Czech Republic | Day 21 - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> WestJet Christmas Miracle: Uniting Through Traditions – Czech Republic | Day 21 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Two teens arrested in Lakeridge lockout - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Two teens arrested in Lakeridge lockout - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Orangevale neighborhood now 'Twitter famous' after Mariah Carey learns of holiday display - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Orangevale neighborhood now 'Twitter famous' after Mariah Carey learns of holiday display - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Man stabbed in the back at the Bethany Starbucks - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Man stabbed in the back at the Bethany Starbucks - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

张柏芝用第三个孩子,斩断了与谢霆锋这一世的情缘牵绊! - Duration: 11:11.

For more infomation >> 张柏芝用第三个孩子,斩断了与谢霆锋这一世的情缘牵绊! - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

Sexy, sportlich & frisch getrennt: Das ist Helenes Neuer! - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Sexy, sportlich & frisch getrennt: Das ist Helenes Neuer! - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Investigators searching for brazen wallet thief striking at Sacramento stores - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Investigators searching for brazen wallet thief striking at Sacramento stores - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

TV Of The Lost - Episode 382 - Mexico Citx (MX), Orus Fest Light - Duration: 5:09.

I don't know where we're going...

Pyramids!

Everyone's talking about some pyramids.

But aren't they in Egypt?

That's exactly what I thought, but...

...apparently, they've got pyramids here, too.

Welcome to TV Of The Lost in Mexico City!

After a 4.5 hour drive, we've arrived...

...at the pyramids.

Free-floating beer, water-cooled.

How cool is that?

- Why don't we have that in Germany? - That's groundbreaking!

You're already at the top?

We decided to work out more on tour. And here in Mexico, you can do it right in the heart of the city.

Pi, telephone!

For more infomation >> TV Of The Lost - Episode 382 - Mexico Citx (MX), Orus Fest Light - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

How To make a Vibratory Tumbler Machine - Duration: 7:20.

Lets Make a Vibratory Tumbler Machine

Push to ON Switch

12 volt DC Jack

12 volt Adapter

For more infomation >> How To make a Vibratory Tumbler Machine - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

First Alert Weather - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> First Alert Weather - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Why I went to Japan for university? - Why did Japan accepted me? - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> Why I went to Japan for university? - Why did Japan accepted me? - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

[이벤트중] 한쿡인의 해장픽! 컵짬뽕 3대장 먹방을 모델느님과 함께! [도사마의 밥상] - Duration: 9:27.

For more infomation >> [이벤트중] 한쿡인의 해장픽! 컵짬뽕 3대장 먹방을 모델느님과 함께! [도사마의 밥상] - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

Jan Cartoon | Secret fruit basket # 42 | Best Learning Videos for Kids - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Jan Cartoon | Secret fruit basket # 42 | Best Learning Videos for Kids - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

普京发动一场新的战争!能否打赢,他心里没底 - Duration: 13:06.

For more infomation >> 普京发动一场新的战争!能否打赢,他心里没底 - Duration: 13:06.

-------------------------------------------

四件大事同时发生,美国放大招,祭出王牌! - Duration: 12:38.

For more infomation >> 四件大事同时发生,美国放大招,祭出王牌! - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

LACOCO BUST FIT PEMBESAR PAYUDARA MENURUT "MAK BETI"... - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> LACOCO BUST FIT PEMBESAR PAYUDARA MENURUT "MAK BETI"... - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Конструктор SLUBAN Военный боевой истребитель M38-B0665 - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Конструктор SLUBAN Военный боевой истребитель M38-B0665 - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

[VANLIFE #31] OPÉRATION MARKET GARDEN À ARNHEM - FOURGON AMÉNAGÉ - Duration: 12:57.

- Hi everybody ! - Hello !

Today, new day, we will do a historic tour with our friend Ruud

In the beautiful city of Arnhem, it's in the heart of the Netherlands

- And we are lucky to have a passionate guide to history - From the second world war!

He will tell us specifically the history of the "Arnhem Bridge"

Catches of the Arnhem bridge by the English, at least the tests

It's called "A bridge too far" I think, there is a film like that, we'll tell you all that!

We present you who is Ruud, right now!

Small very important point before starting this visit on the battle of Arnhem,

Know that Ruud is completely licensed to do this course, and to do the excavations,

- By the Arnhem Town Hall, and by the authorities - This is not the case of everyone,

- Do not try to find sockets, or grenades - It can be very dangerous!

because there are grenades that are still active, surely, in the soil

Know that special authorization is needed, and if we had the chance to do this report,

This is precisely because our guide, Ruud is entitled to do it!

Do not do silly things, do not go without authorization, and without knowledge especially!

We count on you !

- Where is Ruud? - Rrruuudd, Ruuuuddd

- Here we go, we're in the car with Ruud - Hi !

The biggest fan of "Voyage à Plein Temps" from the Netherlands

We'll do this trick, the Battle of Arnhem, the operation Market Garden

There, we are next to the fields where the parachutes, to take the Arnhem Bridge

The English arrived parachuted with these planes without an engine, to be as discreet as possible!

And these fields are actually 15 km from the bridge coveted by the Germans, as by the English

So the soldiers who landed here in parachute had to walk 15 km to get to the bridge,

Which has largely left time for Germans to see the English plan coming!

There was no effect of surprise for the shot!

- We are in fields that are next to the town of Wolfheze - And it's here that a lot of English,

That all the English besides, have landed with non-powered planes

who were towed by big planes with four engines, then dropped

and lands in all fields who are around us!

in fact it's impressive to see the number of planes that could have

The Germans were taken by surprise, because it was Saturday,

and the Germans did not know really not what was going to happen

And what told us Ruud, and who is pretty funny

is that there is a psychiatric hospital that is everything near, and the English arriving bombed it,

because they thought it could to be a barracks of Germans,

and all the people who were locked up in this psychiatric hospital have escaped

through the fields, and have come see the English who had just landed here

All the madmen were free, and around the English so the English have a lot of laughs about that

And now, it's a little fun side of the story

And Ruud goes here with metal detectors, and still finds pieces of the planters, the famous aircraft without engine

It's really a pleasure to visit this city with someone who is also passionate about his story,

because suddenly he tells us!

It is true that I am not particularly a big fan of war stories

but with someone so passionate, it makes the thing completely interesting!

- We hope to be able to communicate it too - So it's not easy, because you have to translate from English to French,

and in addition it's terms of the second world war, so it's not easy

So we will try to make as clear as possible, but we are sorry if sometimes it is not

So I asked Ruud what's the difference between the parachuting of men and those who have come with gliders

and he explained to me that with gliders, they could be six in

and they also carried ammunition, weapons, and Jeeps too

It was very big gliders! It will have allowed them that!

So that's the difference between parachuting and gliders

There we are on the North Road, this is the place by which the English had to pass

One of the places, there were three roads, the road North, the middle road, and the South Road

So this is one of the places by which the English had to go to the Arnhem Bridge

The problem is that the Germans were waiting for them, because they knew they were going to the bridge

What you also need to know is that in the woods, Germans, as they had preceded the English,

they had recovered ammunition and refueling the English!

And on that road, there were huge tanks that completely blocked the passage for the English

You have to know that the English arrived by parachute, so that they had nothing but their uniforms and guns

They had very little anti-tank that was very hard for them, so they could not resist against German tanks

Something happened too horrible during this clash,

is that Polish planes are arrived to help the English,

So they landed on the English side

And unfortunately the Poles have arrived with different uniforms, their uniforms,

and the English being under fire Germans were ordered to retreat,

and came face to face with the Poles who were coming to arrive and who were normally their allies,

but as they saw different uniforms, they thought it was German,

and they fired on the poles, the Poles defended themselves

and so the English were in the crossfire, those of the Poles and those of the Germans!

It created total chaos! So here there was a lot of damage!

That's a place where there is had a lot of massacres ...

On this side, it is the English side

On this side, it was German

It must have been English, for ammunition and refueling

And from there, it was also German

and the German tanks were positioned on this road here

And also there, it's the road North, to go to the bridge

So I do not know if I told you, but this operation from the Market Garden, so taking the Arnhem Bridge,

was orchestrated by Marshal Montgomery

and apparently she was much disparaged, because a lot of people told him he should not do it

that there were far too many Germans, that the strategic positions were not good

but he listened to himself, apparently he was a little too sure of himself

And we will continue the story through the key points of this battle

It must be known that this whole operation has been made for the war to end at Christmas 1944

And that was Marshal Montgomery's plan

- Unfortunately, as you you doubt it, it was a total failure! - Since it ended in 1945!

The river that flows here is the Rhine, and before trying to conquer the Arnhem Bridge,

the English tried to block this one

I do not know if you see it, Kim filmed it, we'll put it to you

But when they arrived, the Germans had destroyed the bridge, and the English tried to join Nijmegen

which is just a little further, it's 20 km away, but we see it really well because it's relatively flat!

Because Nijmegen was a city liberated by the allies

The English tried to cross, they were waiting for boats,

there were about 200 English people waiting on the shore to cross the other side

- Unfortunately, boats do not could accommodate only 10 people - And there were not many!

And there were not many boats, so it was very slow to cross,

There are some English people who have tried to cross swimming, and that sank, others were successful

And in the meantime, the Germans who were in point of height, exactly where one is,

bombarded them from this point, thanks to the tower which is right next, that I will film you

And the English were completely under the fire of the Germans

The photo you just saw represents the men who arrived alive until Nijmegen

- After crossing the Rhine - And there's the same picture on the other side,

And you have to know that on this crossing, there was more than 2000 people who died ...

This place is called Westerbouwing, and the Germans were trying to push the English back to the river,

and the general who was at the head of these soldiers were a little crazy,

You have to know that it was a SS infantry, so really the worst!

- They were young soldiers, as Marianne says, - The general who was at the head of this command,

was a little crazy, and he sent hundreds of young men, certainly SS, but directly to death

Because in fact the English were positioned here in small holes,

There is a hole where he had English, finally an English with a submachine gun,

therefore machine guns, and there was a little everywhere

So there, exactly where there is Ruud, there was the English soldier!

And he saw SS soldiers running, young boys and he had only to strafe them actually

And it was a carnage, so there is a wave, after they went back the SS,

their commander, completely crazy, told them  "You go back there, we are superior to all other races! "

While they were completely uncovered, the meadow makes them completely uncovered,

There is no tree, there is no bush!

And exactly where Ruud is, where there was the hole with the English soldier and the machine gun,

- We found, how many sockets Marianne? - Well, Ruud, who is doing research on the second world war

they found, in this hole there, more than 400 sockets!

You must know that all these stories are transcribed on both sides

That is, they found English texts, but also German texts,

And they crossed the stories, it's for we can talk about it with certainty

We go another point right away!

There we are on the south path to reach the Arnhem Bridge,

and here it was John Frost's regiment, so it was an English commander, who was with his troop

and who should join the Arnhem Bridge by the south road, this bridge has a crazy history,

- And we'll tell you - Besides, he still bears the traces

We'll show you that, it's a bit dark, sorry, but we'll go!

It should be known that there, the English walked, to go to the Arnhem Bridge,

So we just did exactly the same route than the one that the English did in 1944,

And the first man who walked forward, so the scout,

noticed that there was a vehicle of the army equipped with machine guns,

so they quickly got under the bridge and we can see on this wall all bullet impacts

Then the English decided to develop a strategy,

so they sent a small troop of men, six men, go over the bridge

to go destroy the jeep equipped with machine guns

The problem is that they came across soldiers Germans, they shot at them, they killed one

Two others stood up and said: "We surrender, we surrender!"

The six English soldiers wanting to recover them for the to make prisoners got up and went to see them

and that's when both German soldiers bent down,

and there was a machine gun behind who killed the six English soldiers

Among these six English soldiers, there were twins who are born 4 minutes apart,

and also died 4 minutes apart ...

- It's pretty amazing! - And it's after this massacre of the six soldiers English who had tried to cross,

that the Germans thought they could move on, so they have to cross the bridge,

and the English had put themselves in the little nook that's right there,

and they too have made sacred bullet impacts on the bridge!

This is the path that John Frost and his soldiers to go up to the Arnhem bridge which is there down

and hold it, the problem is that once they are here

there was a blockade of German with two machine guns to prevent them from going back

and there was also a blockade of Germans there, after buildings, to prevent them to go to the bridge

and what they did was that they threw smoke, to create an opaque wall for them to can go to the bridge!

And that's where they went on the bridge to hold it for four days, only 750!

They did not have to hold it normally only two days, more than 8000!

- So, here the story ends here! - You know everything about the Battle of Arnhem

- So it's a battle that lasted 10 days in all - The outcome of this battle is that the Germans won it,

and took the rest of the soldiers prisoner, so it was a German victory

But as we know, it is not they who won the war!

But it's not winning a battle that wins the war!

We hope you enjoyed this story, we thank Ruud for passing on his passion,

It's quite complicated to translate English, French, and not have a totally disjointed story!

In addition, we must remember everything very quickly, so it was pretty hard,

I hope it will be good enough, I hope you enjoyed this little piece of history

- If so, do not hesitate to put us a little like - Share if it may interest people around you

- There are drops on the lens, it starts to rain - We'll cut, we'll go eat!

We will continue to walk a little bit in Arnhem, and they make you big kisses!

For more infomation >> [VANLIFE #31] OPÉRATION MARKET GARDEN À ARNHEM - FOURGON AMÉNAGÉ - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [VANLIFE #31] OPÉRATION MARKET GARDEN À ARNHEM - FOURGON AMÉNAGÉ - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

Paolo Becchi contro Salvini e Di Maio: "Bruxelles per la prima volta nella storia ha riscritto la ma - Duration: 2:06.

 No, a Paolo Becchi la manovra del governo gialloverde non è piaciuta. Come non è piaciuta a molti

Per il professore - e lo spiega per filo e per segno anche su Libero - si è trattata di una resa bella e buona all'Europa

E Becchi ribadisce il concetto su Twitter, dove cinguetta: "Per la prima volta nella storia della Repubblica ci siamo fatti riscrivere la manovra da Bruxelles

Certo, si potrà sempre dire che per le altre non ce n'è stato neppure bisogno. Ma, a giochi fatti, il vincolo esterno ha prevalso sull'interesse nazionale"

Insomma, per il professore-filosofo Matteo Salvini e Luigi Di Maio hanno letteralmente sventolato bandiera bianca

 Successivamente, sempre su Twitter, ha aggiunto: "Sulla manovra non credo si possa cantare vittoria

Bruxelles ha imposto le sue modifiche. E sarà difficile con questo deficit realizzare il reddito di cittadinanza, con conseguenze pesanti per le elezioni europee"

For more infomation >> Paolo Becchi contro Salvini e Di Maio: "Bruxelles per la prima volta nella storia ha riscritto la ma - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Paolo Becchi contro Salvini e Di Maio: "Bruxelles per la prima volta nella storia ha riscritto la ma - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal news: Mesut Ozil transfer plans REVEALED and they could copy Chelsea - Duration: 2:28.

 Ozil - who only signed a new deal worth £350,000-a-week at the beginning of 2018 - has been marginalised by the Arsenal boss

 Having started just 11 of the Gunners' 26 matches in all competitions this season, Ozil has borne a lot of criticism from the fans over his work-rate, and he could move on when the window reopens

 Such has Ozil's standing at the Emirates plummeted that he wasn't even included in the match day squad for the 2-0 Carabao Cup quarter-final defeat against Tottenham on Wednesday

 According to The Times, the Gunners would prefer to offload Ozil to raise funds for new signings

 **PREDICT FIVE RESULTS AND WIN £25,000 - FREE TO PLAY HERE** But with the size of his salary, it is suggested that the north London outfit fear they will not be able to get a suitable offer for him

 Previously, the German midfielder was the subject of bids from Fenerbahce before he penned a three-and-a-half-year deal

 However, it is suggested that Arsenal may be forced to subsidise his wages in order to sanction a deal

 Should they do so, it would be similar to when Chelsea loaned out Fernando Torres to AC Milan

 And ESPN pundit Steve Nicol reckons Ozil's time at the Emirates is coming to an end

 He said: "Yes [I expect Ozil to leave]. "It's a matter of time. "I'm sure he will be hoping it will happen in January

 "Wages are going to be a problem. "But I think he will move and a deal will be sorted one way or the other

" Arsenal are in action at home to Burnley on Saturday (12.30pm).

For more infomation >> Arsenal news: Mesut Ozil transfer plans REVEALED and they could copy Chelsea - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Tonight||Pleasure[HB's collab] - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Tonight||Pleasure[HB's collab] - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Gatwick Airport closed: Passengers told stay away for 'foreseeable future' - Duration: 6:49.

Gatwick Airport passengers have been told to stay away for the forseeable future, according to reports.

A Gatwick Airport spokesperson told Sky News passengers should not come to the airport "for the foreseeable future including tomorrow."

This came after the BBC reported that Gatwick Airport would not reopen before Friday morning after drones grounded planes.

The aviation industry and the Government must urgently address the challenge posed by drones after the devices crippled Gatwick Airport, its chief executive has said.

As thousands of passengers waited, the Army was sent to help police track down the drone perpetrators.

Police said there was no indication of a terrorism motive behind the devices, which first appeared on Wednesday night.

Traveller chaos at Gatwick Airport (Image: Patrick Campbell / SWNS.com)

The disruption is continuing on Thursday night (Image: AFP/Getty Images)

Read More

Gatwick Airport closed: Army hunting drone operators using battlefield equipment

Transport Secretary Chris Grayling earlier said: "Clearly the situation is still very unfortunate for passengers.

"There's a huge police effort supported by the Civil Aviation Authority, by Nats [air traffic control], by my department to try and find the cause of the problem, to catch the perpetrator.

"We are also doing everything we can to make arrangements with other airports to get passengers incoming back into the UK but also to give passengers a chance to get out of the UK as quickly as possible."

Passengers wait around in the South Terminal building at Gatwick Airport (Image: REUTERS)

Pictures show crowds of people waiting around (Image: SWNS.com)

Read More

Gatwick Airport closed: Live updates with drone chaos continuing until FRIDAY

More than 600 flights have been cancelled and the travel plans of more than 110,000 people were disrupted today amid the repeated drone sightings.

Passenger Ani Kochiashvili had been bound for Georgia but spent six hours overnight sitting on a plane with her children.

"I'm very annoyed because I'm with two kids, a three-month-old and three-year-old," she told Reuters.

"They require a lot of space and food and changing and all that, and the airport is crazy busy so it's challenging."

Authorities suggested the activity was deliberate and the drones were "industrial" models.

Stewart Wingate, London Gatwick CEO, said it "cannot be right" that a major international airport could be targeted in this way.

The military arriving at Gatwick Airport

Passengers stranded at Gatwick airport (Image: PA)

Read More

Heathrow Airport IT crash grounds flights on day of chaos in London

He said: "On behalf of everyone at Gatwick I would like to repeat how sorry we are for the inconvenience this criminal behaviour has caused passengers and we share their real anger and frustration that it has happened.

"This is a highly targeted activity which has been designed to close the airport and bring maximum disruption in the run-up to Christmas.

"Although not for today, these events obviously highlight a wider strategic challenge for aviation in this country which we need to address together with speed - the aviation industry, government and all the other relevant authorities.

"It cannot be right that drones can close a vital part of our national infrastructure in this way.

"This is obviously a relatively new technology and we need to think through together the right solutions to make sure it cannot happen again."

Water is being handed out throughout the terminals (Image: X03508)

Chaotic scenes in the South Terminal (Image: REUTERS)

Gatwick Airport has said the welfare of passengers is its "top priority" during the ongoing disruption.

Additional staff will be on the ground during the night to patrol for vulnerable passengers, including those with young children and the elderly.

Water is being handed out throughout the terminals, the airport said, and food and beverage outlets are being stocked up with fresh supplies, with heating remaining turned on throughout the night.

They added that train ticket restrictions have been lifted and passengers with tickets for Thursday can use them on Friday.

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Theresa May's spokesman condemned the standoff as "irresponsible and completely unacceptable".

Read More

Top news stories from Mirror Online

Sick video emerges of backpacker murder

Woman jailed over sex with pupil, 14

Weather: 24 hour flood alerts in place

Gatwick Airport drone chaos live updates

For more infomation >> Gatwick Airport closed: Passengers told stay away for 'foreseeable future' - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Lẻ Bóng Cover | Micro Thu Âm ISK AT100, Sound Card XOX K10 - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> Lẻ Bóng Cover | Micro Thu Âm ISK AT100, Sound Card XOX K10 - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW A RUDOLPH EMOJI | Best Christmas Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 2:59.

How to draw Rudolph

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! (◕‿◕)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW A RUDOLPH EMOJI | Best Christmas Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal news: Mesut Ozil transfer plans REVEALED and they could copy Chelsea - Duration: 2:27.

 Ozil - who only signed a new deal worth £350,000-a-week at the beginning of 2018 - has been marginalised by the Arsenal boss

 Having started just 11 of the Gunners' 26 matches in all competitions this season, Ozil has borne a lot of criticism from the fans over his work-rate, and he could move on when the window reopens

 Such has Ozil's standing at the Emirates plummeted that he wasn't even included in the match day squad for the 2-0 Carabao Cup quarter-final defeat against Tottenham on Wednesday

 According to The Times, the Gunners would prefer to offload Ozil to raise funds for new signings

 **PREDICT FIVE RESULTS AND WIN £25,000 - FREE TO PLAY HERE** But with the size of his salary, it is suggested that the north London outfit fear they will not be able to get a suitable offer for him

 Previously, the German midfielder was the subject of bids from Fenerbahce before he penned a three-and-a-half-year deal

 However, it is suggested that Arsenal may be forced to subsidise his wages in order to sanction a deal

 Should they do so, it would be similar to when Chelsea loaned out Fernando Torres to AC Milan

 And ESPN pundit Steve Nicol reckons Ozil's time at the Emirates is coming to an end

 He said: "Yes [I expect Ozil to leave]. "It's a matter of time. "I'm sure he will be hoping it will happen in January

 "Wages are going to be a problem. "But I think he will move and a deal will be sorted one way or the other

" Arsenal are in action at home to Burnley on Saturday (12.30pm).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét