Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 25 2018

10 Open Secret Affairs Of Bollywood Stars

For more infomation >> 10 Open Secret Affairs Of Bollywood Stars 🔥🔥🔥 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Santa is coming to Splatoon - Duration: 2:13.

Bum, baddum bum bum ♪

You better watch out, you better not cry!

Better not pout, I'm telling you why..

Santa Claus is coming-

-to town ♪ (aka Inkopolis)

♪ ♪

♪ ♪ ♪

Unlike Mr Grizz, he's fairly quite nice!

But peek in your present-

-you'll soon pay the price (don't ask)

Bridgett please don't touch that-

-boxie.. 😒

He sees you when you're turfing!

Knows when you're low on ink!

And if you try to avoid turf-

-he'll still find you in ranked! (nowhere is safe)

Without any doubt, despite how you tried..

You couldn't get clout if you're a good guy..

Losers claim that Splatfest, is rigged!

Speaking of rigged, look at that smirk!

Better not donate your snails to murch.. (no really)

Spyke is just a few steps away~ ♪

Wait a minute, Santa..

You don't say 'he he!'

Figures you'd try to do this-

-shiokara, Bridgett stop ruining my song..

-exhales feelings of confusion and disappointment-

Hey Pearl and Marina?

Could you watch her instead?

For real Bridgett, please stop now-

This is why your series is..

Dead.

You wanna be singing, I gave it a try ♪

So please leave a 👍 Don't forget to subscribe!

I'm begging, help me get verified! 🙇‍♂️🙏

For more infomation >> Santa is coming to Splatoon - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

WestJet Christmas Miracle: Uniting Through Traditions - Merry Christmas | Day 25 - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> WestJet Christmas Miracle: Uniting Through Traditions - Merry Christmas | Day 25 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

CBS 2 News at 11 p.m. (Dec. 24) - Duration: 9:59.

For more infomation >> CBS 2 News at 11 p.m. (Dec. 24) - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to make RC Car - Duration: 12:09.

hi friends today we are going to make this rc car

I have made this motor driver in my previous video

in another video we made these receiver and transmitter

let's make it on vero and connect to the car

we will be using 8v supply

as we connected two 4v batteries in series

let's get stared

subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet

and press the bell icon for updates

circuit diagram is in the description

comment for quires and suggestion

we will be using 433MHz transmitter

and HT-12D decoder ic is connected with receiver

7805 regulator as decoder and transmitter runs on 5V

first connect HT-12D ic to vero board

connect 5v regulator to vero board

connect pin 3 of 7805 to pin 18 of HT-12D

connect pin 2 of 7805 to pin 9 of HT-12D

connect 0.1uF capacitor to pin2 and 3 of 7805

connect 100uF capacitor to vero board

and connect its positive pin to pin 3 of 7805

and connect its negative pin to pin 2 of 7805

connect 47k resistor to pin 15 and 16 of ic

connect receiver to vero board

and connect its negative pin to negative supply

and connect its positive pin to positive supply

and connect its data pin to pin 14 of ic

now the circuit is competed

let's connect motors and supply to it

connect positive supply to pin 1 of 7805

and connect negative supply to pin 2 of 7805

let's connect motors and test it

two 4v batteries connected in series to make 8v supply

all connections are completed let's test it

For more infomation >> How to make RC Car - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

大師資訊全公開!如何輕鬆打倒大師訓練家!《寶可夢 Let's Go》【Finn TV】 - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> 大師資訊全公開!如何輕鬆打倒大師訓練家!《寶可夢 Let's Go》【Finn TV】 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

MALUCHEM przez Azję #1 PoDrodze do AZJI | Odcinek 1/13 [Polska - Turcja] - Duration: 25:30.

Maluch, we are on our way again.

On another expedition. To Asia.

My name is Arkady Pawel Fiedler.

In 2014, I crossed Africa with this Maluch.

From Egypt to South Africa,

I visited 11 countries on the way.

It was a big challenge.

I have crossed the hot Sahara,

struggled with the heat in Egypt and Sudan,

encountered demanding roads in Kenya and Uganda

and corrugated roads in Tanzania and Namibia.

But most memorable,

was meeting this fascinating continent,

and interesting people,

for whom my car was a sensation.

I experienced the amazing nature,

like visiting mountain gorillas in Bwindy Forest

and travelling through the African bush.

During my trip, the Maluch constantly surprised me, in a positive way!

He made it,

and we managed to cover 16,194 km.

Now,

my machine, the green beast,

has over 19,000 km ahead of him.

I plan to go through Europe to get to Turkey,

to enter Asia

reach Baku in Azerbaijan,

cross the Caspian Sea to get to Kazakhstan,

go through Uzbekistan,

Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.

Then onwards to the east of Kazakhstan, reach the Russian Altai

experience some Mongolian off roading,

and part of Russian Siberia…

and if I make it,

to finish my expedition in the far east of Russia in Vladivostok.

Friends, strangers and families have come to see the car off.

As is traditional now, I depart from my base,

Arkady Fiedler Museum,

my grandfather's home.

The Maluch is sentimental to me.

We have know each other since my childhood. It was my first car.

It allowed me freedom,

and thanks to him, I was able to travel hundreds of kilometres around Poland.

I rediscovered him again in 2009,

during my trip along the Polish borders.

After the necessary planning and preparations, rushed as usual,

I was able to finally sit down inside and everything slowed down.

The world beyond the car's windscreen

became clearer,

and I liked it.

The car also has a few advantages over other cars;

it's not just a mode of transportation,

it's also an ice breaker, between me and other people.

It attracts their attention and draws them in.

Also the car needs to be looked after during the journey.

Careful drive on demanding roads.

On one hand is a huge challenge but on the other, a great adventure.

Maluch is an EL, dating back to 1998, and is one of the last versions produced.

It has a renovated engine,

strengthened joints,

an aluminium oil pan, and a steering gear from Fiat 126 BIS.

The driver's seat is better, much more comfortable and higher.

I definately feel comfortable in it.

Aside from these points, the Maluch is very much like other Baby Fiats cars on Polish roads.

We are now on the side roads, driving towards Bielsko Biała.

It will be our first destination today, and we will stay overnight there.

The most important thing for me is that the Maluch reaches its finish line in one piece.

He is the main hero of this project

and to document his struggles on the road, and the places we will visit,

I have hiered a film crew.

Kamil will be filming,

Albert will be photographing,

Kuba and Bartek

who will replace Kuba half way

will drive the Fiat Freemont.

As I call it. The production Freemont

For both cars, this journey will be a challenge…

for any car would be actually.

The Freemont is much overloaded,

we have a lot of filming equipment, much more than we had in Africa.

It's full of all the guys camping equipment,

tools,

and kitchen equipment.

In my Maluch,

I have two big boxes of all the spare parts I may need including oil.

I hope, I have all I need.

I'm sure the beast will make it.

We will see..the road will be writing the script of our journey.

Today, I'm meant to leave Poland and head to Budapest,

but unfortunately the Maluch is temperamental.

There are strange noises coming from the engine,

so I must stay one more day in Poland to investigate.

In very special garage, near the old FSM factory, is where my Maluch was originally produced in 1998.

After 2 days of nervous waiting and checks, we can continue.

We are off again…problem solved.

The crank shaft was replaced and that was probably causing the strange noises in the engine..I hope!

So far, the noises seem to have stopped.

We are on the move again, Maluch.

Our adventure starts today.

I am really happy!

On the way, again!

We enjoyed our stay in Bielsko Biała,

at friend's house who were great hosts to us, but I'm happy to finally get back on the road.

I hope that from now on, we will reach Vladivostok , without any other major problems.

We are going uphill in this area, crossing the mountains.

I'm closeing to the border.

I'm on the Slovakian side.

Now I'm in Slovakia and going downhill.

My plan is simple;

I want to cross the European stretch quickly on the main roads, so that I will be able to slow down in Turkey.

I'm crossing Slovakia now, taking easy on the car.

I am reaching Hungary after sunset.

Driving the Maluch on motorways is often a struggle for survival.

I've driven 1000 km since leaving Puszczykowo,

Still have another 50 maybe 40 km until the Serbian border.

Maluch is driving like a rocket, he crossed Slovakia and Hungary in 2 days and today, he will reach Serbia

We are in Serbia.

Attention!

100 metres…

50 metres…

and there we go,

Maluch has crossed 100,000 km, well done Green Beast!!

In Serbia, near the Bulgarian border.

I don't like driving the Maluch on the motorways,

I much prefer driving on the side roads.

At the first opportunity, I will leave the main road.

A tunnel has appeared on the road…

and another one.

It's beautiful here, and that's why I prefer leaving the main roads to drive on these roads.

I'm close to the Bulgarian border.

Maluch, ahead of you is the fourth country on your way.

I was in Bulgaria when I was a child,

in the Golden Sands area.

I was 6,

and was there with my mum and sister.

It was a long time ago, I can't imagine how many years have passed.

I still have black and white photos from that holiday.

I'm in Bulgaria now.

I have reached Sofia,

and so far, my journey has taken place mainly on the main roads, from capital to capital.

Budapest earlier,

Sofia now….

The longer stop I plan to be in Istanbul.

Just spent a spontaneous first night in the wilderness.

Still in Bulgaria.

Now I have to get out of here.

Staying for night in the wild camp always involves some off roading.

First to get into the area and then to leave.

But I like sleeping in the wild, and being close to nature.

Maluch is doing well today.

It's overheating slightly, and after getting hot yesterday, the engine began making strange noises again.

I wonder if I will hear it again today, it seems the noise only appears when the car is in neutral.

I will stop at a petrol station to find out.

After it's repairs in Bielsko Biała it stoped.

and having since driven 1000 km, the noise has returned.

From time to time, the car's engine appears to be breaking up and switching it self off.

I have another 10 km to the border..

.I wonder what these border crossings will be like.

Will it be behind the hill?

Now, we are in Turkey, our fifth country on the way.

The car was searched thoroughly at the border crossing.

I had to remove everything from the car

and I got into trouble for carrying too many spare parts.

The customs officers couldn't understand why I would need so many spare parts

The 4 sets of brakes for each wheel, according to them, only one would be necessary.

They didn't understand that with 19,000 km ahead of me, there is a chance the Maluch will break down.

The 4 sets of wheel bearings, according to them, only one would be necessary.

Their main concern was the possibility of me selling these spare parts.

I eventually convinced them that there is no such cars in Turkey,

and therefore there is no chance to sell any parts.

So they kindly allowed us to enter Turkey.

Aside such problems and considerable stress,

crossing the borders is fascinating.

After crossing,

a completely new world appears before me.

I wonder how Turkey will present itself to me.

Turkey was built on the ashes on the Ottoman Empire.

In the past stretched from Asia to Africa, to Europe.

We Poles, know it well.

We fought many battles together in the past.

Today, 3% of Turkey lies in Europe with 97% in Asia.

Despite its internal problems and conflicts,

Turkey continues to push forwards.

Turkey has high aspirations to be a leaders of the Muslim world,.

as well as holding all the cards, in connection with Europe

Driving toIstanbul…

but I'm stopped in my tracks,

so I will probably reach it tomorrow.

Ok, we can continue.

Such an adventures on the road.

So, here I am in Istanbul..

The traffic is huge here.

It's difficult to drive Maluch in between such fast drivers around.

I definitely prefer the side roads

but we have to go through Istanbul to reach Asia.

This traffic is enough to drive anyone insane.

Istanbul is a huge city, with a population of 14 million.

For centuries, it stood in between the East and West.

Today, modernity is mixed with tradition;

glass buildings, road traffic

modern shops

and in the background, a fascinating blue mosque,

which I visit for a moment.

It was the most important mosque in the Ottoman Empire,

built at the start of the 17th century,

on the orders of Ahmed the First, Sultan of the empire.

The mosque was designed to be more marvellous and grander than the Hagia Sofia, which stands on the other side of the park.

It was once a cathedral during the Constantinople and Byzantine period.

After the Turks conquered the city in 1453

it was transformed into a mosque.

I reach the great Bazaar,

which reminds me of a small city with its labyrinth of small pathrways.

It's already closed for today,

which gives me the rare opportunity

to walk along the bazaar's pathways minus the crowds…

of sometimes around 400,000 per day.

It has more than 60 pathways

and 4,000 shops,

not forgetting the many gates and fountains…

it's impossible to see everything here in such a short amount of time.

At the moment, we observe Muslim tradition of Ramadan.

From sunrise to sunset, everyone fasts.

Fortunately, in a small restaurant on one of the side roads,

we are welcomed in for a meal.

Very good. A lamb shish.

On the shores of the Marmara Sea,

near the strait of Bosphorus,

whole families

join together on the grass and benches, celebrating the break of fasting.

Short glance on the strait and

the bridge that will lead me to Asia tomorrow.

Dear Maluch

the whole of Asia in from of us.

I can see Asia now,

I can see Asia now,

over the Bosphorus Strait,

this is the border between Europe and Asia.

The strait that divides Istanbul.

On the other side of the bridge is Asia

We were in Europe,

we were in Africa,

and soon we will be in Asia.

I am really happy!

It's really beautiful, amazing.

We are entering Asia.

We are entering Asia.

Now I'm in the middle of the Strait,

and I can say that

together with my little Fiat,

we have reached the Asian continent.

It's unbelievable, we are in Asia!

I've reached Asia with my little Fiat!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves, we will have over 17,000 km in front of us.

7 pm

Time to finish the day,

maybe another 20 km to go…

on the right side should be a small lake,

and I hope it will be our resting place for the night.

The motorway has really exhausted me today.

Good morning,

another day of the journey.

it's either a Monday or a Tuesday.

I'm driving to Cappadocia

a place in Turkey

where entire cities were built into the volcanic rocks and caves.

But before we get there,

there is still a long way in front of me

and one huge city to pass.

The capital city of Turkey.

There we go, there are the gates to Ankara..what an entrance.

Entering the city on an empty 4 lane road was misleading.

Not long after, I'm stuck in a traffic jam.

I made it through the city.

This road here, leading to Cappadocia,

100 km after Ankara, is amazing.

I love these huge wide open spaces,

with fields and small hills in the distance.

I like roads like this one.

The poor Maluch struggled today.

He feels the heat today.

I can feel him struggling.

How are we going to cross Asia, Maluch?

You struggle on these hills and the strange noise has reappeared in the engine.

I don't know whats causing these noises, maybe the timing chain?

But I changed it before I departed.

After the repairs in Bielsko Biała, the noise stopped for 1000 km .

and now it's beginning again

Fortunately, Maluch manages to bring me to Cappadocia.

It's so amazing here,

and to be able to come here at the end of my day, is fantastic.

It's picture perfect, like looking into a postcard…and imagine, you are suddenly in that place

With your little Fiat.

Lots of volcanic rocks here..

some time ago, a volcano erupted in this area. Most likley, that one in the distance, covered in snow.

So this whole area was covered in volcano rock and later the erosion sculpted all these magnificent shapes.

Then people moved in and found a place to live.

It's beautiful here.. after a whole day's driving to reach it,

its immensely rewarding.

My Maluch on these dusty roads, that's what I like.

For more infomation >> MALUCHEM przez Azję #1 PoDrodze do AZJI | Odcinek 1/13 [Polska - Turcja] - Duration: 25:30.

-------------------------------------------

Government shutdown enters day 4 with no end in sight - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Government shutdown enters day 4 with no end in sight - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Snow causes major traffic troubles for Christmas commuters - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Snow causes major traffic troubles for Christmas commuters - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

CHP Officer Makes Christmas Possible For Camp Fire Victims - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> CHP Officer Makes Christmas Possible For Camp Fire Victims - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

【韓国】DIATV クリスマスパーティー (2018) ☆ とぎもち - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> 【韓国】DIATV クリスマスパーティー (2018) ☆ とぎもち - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Police searching for downtown Portland armed carjacking suspect - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Police searching for downtown Portland armed carjacking suspect - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

שאלה אחת | איך מצילים עתיקות מאתר בנייה? - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> שאלה אחת | איך מצילים עתיקות מאתר בנייה? - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Облитый смолой пес бродил по городу, пока не попал к людям с большим сердцем - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Облитый смолой пес бродил по городу, пока не попал к людям с большим сердцем - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Emmanuel Macron réincarnation d'une célèbre chanteur ???? -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Emmanuel Macron réincarnation d'une célèbre chanteur ???? -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

I Solve Some Rubik's Cubes While Playing An Otamatone Beautifully - Duration: 2:11.

Hello~ ヽ(・∀・)ノ (I'm an otamatone nice 2 meet u)

*dramatically shows off Rubik's cubes*

*inhales passionately*

♫ SIIiiiIiiIiIiIIiiiIIIIIIilent night ♫

♫ Hooooooly night ♫

♫ (not) aaAAaaAAll is cCalm ♫

♫ All is briii...iiight ♫

♫ idk the lyrics here soz ♫

♫ ditto ♫

♫ SLLLeEEEEEE33333eEEeEeeP iiiiN ♫

♫ HEe EE??EE?EeEEa4aAAvenly ♫

♫ pe PeeEEEEEE(help me im getting suffocated by thicc thighs)eeeEEEeeEEEEEEaAAAAAAaaaaCE

♫ (no idea how you're gonna do this but) 3sssleeEEEeeEEEPPP iiiiiinnN ♫

♫ he? ♫

♫ HeEEE̷̛̫̗͚̲̲̼̥̟̻͚̊̅̏̄̃͂̓̾̋̈̓̌a̸̞̔a̸̛̭͚̝̫͕̎͐̾͊̔̎͑̄̅̑̔͘̕͝a̷̡͍̤̙̹̮͔͋͒̆̏̎̾́͗͠ͅā̶̟̥͚̦͈̔̓̿̊̈́̀̍͊̓̋́͝͝ą̴̺̝̭͖̖̝͒̿̋͑͌͛̔͌͠ä̷̙̩͉̲̦̻́̇̎̀̊̿͊̚͝aa-VEnllnlyy̶̧̯̯̯̆̀̆̾͐̆́͛̅y̸̛͈͉͐̉͑̓͊̂̑̏̊̚͘͝ÿ̸͈̹̤̘̙͉͋̒̈́̈́̈́̔̒̄͛͝ÿ̸̠͙͚̺̮̹͈̩́́̅͋͆̋͝yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-yy-ý̷ỷ̸̧̨͖͔͓͎̭͍͎̠̗̠̊͘͜ ̶̢͖̹̲̗͖̺̥̤͉̞̠̋̂͂̋̑͊͘͠♫̶̛̙̞̹̠̲̦̄̓̈́̋͑͒̋͑̓̄͠

???

♫ peeeeeaaaaaaace ♫ for like 17 seconds

nice (⌐■_■)

For more infomation >> I Solve Some Rubik's Cubes While Playing An Otamatone Beautifully - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Heavy rain accompanies Christmas - Duration: 2:27.

It's been a wet Christmas so far all over the country

with flooding across the Bay of Plenty from Waihi,

to Mauao and Ruatoki.

As Hania Douglas reports,

heavy rain hammered the east to the west of the North Island.

Christmas, summer, time for clear skies...

...but mother nature seems a bit confused.

TVNZ's in-house meteorologist Daniel Corbett says

we have a low-pressure system washing across the country

to thank for that.

And he says it's hit some worse than others.

But fear not, we can expect some sun.

As they say, it rains until it clears up,

but then eventually, it'll rain again,

and we'll just have to live with it.

Hania Douglas, Te Karere.

For more infomation >> Heavy rain accompanies Christmas - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Elif 826. Bölüm | Parla Neden Vazgeçti? (English & Spanish Subtitles) - Duration: 5:00.

-Aunt Macide! -Mom!

Alright! I am ok!

I am alright! You go after Parla and find out what is wrong?

Come on sit!

Come on Aunt Macide

I am alright Serçe

Parla probably there must be another wedding inside, they will sure let us in when it is over

What's wrong? All good?

I'm ok, All that preparation made me anxious

I have to go to restroom

-Should I come? -No need

So...

Why so surprised? No room for uninvited guests?

What the hell are you doing here?

Don't worry, I'm not here to share your happiness

I'm here to make you to face with the consequences of threatening me

I didn't threat anyone!

You won't get away with it so easily this time Parla!

You will pay a price more that you could ever imagine

Let me go!

Everyone is in the next room! If I screamed they all would be here in a second

That would be great! That would make everything a lot easier for me

That would save me from calling them one by one

Because I want everyone to learn how despicable you are!

Go on!

Scream! Call them!

What's wrong honey? Cat got your tongue?

You don't have any proof anymore!

How can you proove it?

You sure?

Never ever...

...You won't tell anything to anyone!

No one will find out that I am actually walking

If anything goes wrong before the wedding, I make you pay!

Now take the necklace and get lost!

Did you really think that there were no any other copies?

Poor you!

I will teach you not to underestimate me again!

This can't be!

Won't you scream for help?

Fine, I'll go to them then

Stop!

What do you want? I'm about to marry, are you out of your mind?

What do you want?

Money?

I can give you more than one hundred grand, what else?

It is too late now! It is not your money that I want

What then?

Your man came and put a gun on my face...

...and he was about to pull the trigger

Because of your filthy games I was about to die

That's why I don't want your money any longer

What I want is...

...you to go there and tell Kerem Haktanır that you won't marry

This is what I want!

What?

Yes, you heard me!

You will go and say no!

No chance it is going to happen!

It will!

No way!

I can't do that!

If you don't want Kerem and all those guests to find out...

...your devilish games

...and what a vile person you are

You will go there and...

...say Kerem no!

or it is up to you, you can say yes if you want

Damn you Çağlar!

You ruined my life!

For more infomation >> Elif 826. Bölüm | Parla Neden Vazgeçti? (English & Spanish Subtitles) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

[리얼극장] 죽음에서 돌아온 산타 할아버지 |빨간토마토 - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> [리얼극장] 죽음에서 돌아온 산타 할아버지 |빨간토마토 - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Laeticia Hallyday «au fond du trou», un ex champion lui remonte le moral -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Laeticia Hallyday «au fond du trou», un ex champion lui remonte le moral -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

刚刚,央行宣布一个铁命令!13亿人沸腾了! - Duration: 12:21.

For more infomation >> 刚刚,央行宣布一个铁命令!13亿人沸腾了! - Duration: 12:21.

-------------------------------------------

中船重工老总披露:中国航母那不为人知的细节 - Duration: 12:12.

For more infomation >> 中船重工老总披露:中国航母那不为人知的细节 - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

Should Netflix Fire Obama? | We the Internet TV

For more infomation >> Should Netflix Fire Obama? | We the Internet TV

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Should Netflix Fire Obama? | We the Internet TV

-------------------------------------------

Using Bioactivity Profiling to Support the Progression of Phenotypic Hits

For more infomation >> Using Bioactivity Profiling to Support the Progression of Phenotypic Hits

-------------------------------------------

Thức ăn chữa mờ mắt - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Thức ăn chữa mờ mắt - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

MY BANGKOK HAUL!! - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> MY BANGKOK HAUL!! - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Ăn hải sản đúng cách - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> Ăn hải sản đúng cách - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Cách trị nám hiệu quả tại nhà - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Cách trị nám hiệu quả tại nhà - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Второй уровень волшебства 2 ступень волшебника Ученик - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Второй уровень волшебства 2 ступень волшебника Ученик - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Uas Bahasa Persia - Saskia Andiane Hidayat [IND SUB] - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Uas Bahasa Persia - Saskia Andiane Hidayat [IND SUB] - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW a CHRISTMAS EMOJI | Best Christmas Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 2:59.

How to draw a Christmas emoji

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! (◕‿◕)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW a CHRISTMAS EMOJI | Best Christmas Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

GLOWY GOLD Makeup Tutorial (ENG SUB) 💄 Simona Petrucci - Duration: 5:15.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel.

Today I am with the beautiful and young Nadia and for her

I created a makeup for this holiday season.

It's a luminous makeup, full of light and above all, of golden reflections.

I hope you are going to like it!

I started with the skincare and I laid on her face a Clinique cream I've been testing lately.

It is a fresh gel and makes the skin hydrated without weighing it down.

As an eye contour, I tapped the Hydro Boost cream from Neutrogena.

Immediately afterwards I spread the Prep + Prime of Mac with a brush.

And even on the lips I applied the Lip Primer always from Mac, so the lips are perfectly smooth.

The foundation I chose is the Face and Body from Mac and

I worked on the face with the same brush and with this background the final effect will be of a natural skin almost without makeup.

And I also spread it on the mobile eyelid as a base.

To correct under the eye and illuminate the face,

I used YSL's Touche Eclat in "N ° 2", because this is also a very thin finish product,

so it will not be more matte or heavier than the foundation.

And I worked it with a little brush.

I set everythingwith L'Oreal's True Match Minerals Powder, which is a powder that I wanted to try for a long time

and it was a good buy because the grain is very thin there it disappears easily.

I simply brushed the eyebrows and fixed them with Rimmel London's Brown Styling Gel

but I still do not understand if I like it because it loses too much color when applied.

For the eye makeup I started creating a light base with L'Oreal Infallible Eye Paint cream eye shadow.

The color is "205", a pearly champagne.

I spread it first with my finger then I blended it with the brush and then I also applied it on the lower lashes.

With Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector in the "Topaz" shade, I created the shadow in the hollow of the eye. For this makeup

I have not used eye shadows but only some of my

favorite highlighters.

And with a brush I spread it evenly on the lower lashes.

To open up the eyes look I applied the Eyeliner Gel, in the color "Nude", from the Gigi Hadid collection for Maybelline.

With the golden color from the highlighter palette N. 1 from Dior Backstage, I lit up the entire eyelid

and blended it into the lower eyelid.

To create three-dimensionality, I also applied the white color

and I also used it in the inner corner of the eye and on the eyebrow arch.

On both upper and lower eyelashes, I used L'Oreal's False Lash Telescopic mascara.

To create some shadows on the face I used one of the Bronzing Powder from the

the JLO collection for Inglot, which is the "Boogie Down Bronze", which is a medium color with a warm undertone.

And I also used it to create a contouring on the nose.

With the Unfiltered II palette from Nars I gave color to the cheeks.

Again with the Dior Backstage I lit the cheekbones,

, the nose and the cupid's bow and is an exceptional product because

because if you mix the colors between them you get a very elegant game of lights, without giving a too reflective effect.

For the lips I chose the Soft Precision N ° 68 pencil from Inglot and it is very similar to the color

of Nadia's lips and I used it only to give a pearly effect.

Then I spread the Lipgloss from L'Oreal Disco Ball N ° 210, which is a slightly opaque golden color,

to keep the pinkish color of her lips and just add some cool golden reflections.

I fixed everything with the Mac Coconut Fixer

...and Nadia is ready.

If you liked this video, put a thumb up and please leave a comment.

And do not forget to activate the bell if you want to be updated.

See you next year with a new makeup!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét