Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 23 2018

Umu: So today we have two very special violinists with us today. Can you guys introduce yourselves and your YouTube?

Brett: My name is Brett. Eddy: My name's Jeff. B: And we make a kskdjfn channel.

E: My name is Eddy.

E: This is Brett, we're TwoSet Violin, very honored to appear today on this channel to react to some K!

B: No, React to THE K! E: OH!! B: Some K? It's THE K.

[Rossini's Semiramide]

U: I've seen that you guys are familiar with kpop since you have some kpop related material on your channel.

U: So, I'm wondering what your very first opinion was on kpop when you discovered it for the first time.

B: I was gonna say something- E: Men are beautiful. How's that, I've never felt this way before. Those are pretty...

B: Think this guy introduced me to it. E: No, it was that video we did,

E: like an year ago, remember? I don't remember the context, but we reacted to BLACKPINK, BOOMBAYAH.

E: Why do rubato when you can do boombayah. B: Oh yeah, I remember.

B: Oh yeah, that was the first time, okay. E: I think that was the first time for both of us, and I was just like-

B: I liked it. E: It was very...

B: boombayah E: visually

E: stimulating. B: Everything was beautiful.

U: That's wonderful. Do you guys usually listen to pop music or you usually stick to classical?

B: I don't listen to any music.

E: I listen to some,

E: like variety of music. I'm not like one of those classical musicians that like strictly against pop music,

E: but I have to say I'm more of the type that when I do listen to music at home

E: I want to relax. When I'm at home, I want like low-key stuff. I don't listen to that-

B: I can listen to any music. Just play it and I'll just listen to it.

U: Alright, well the songs that I chose for you guys to listen today are ones that I consider to have at least one thing that

U: sets them apart from a typical pop song.

E: Why don't you not tell us and we'll try to guess why you picked something and then you tell us afterwards.

E: So this is a game, we have to guess why you chose it, let's do it. B: Okay.

E: Okay. B: I'm down.

U: Okay. So now you're reacting to a 13 member boy group called Seventeen, and their 2016 release called 'Aju Nice'

U: which means very nice in English. And the song is actually composed by one of the members named Woozi and the songwriter named Bumzu.

E: What did you say 13 member band named Seventeen? U: Thirteen members, yes.

E: Did 4 people leave or did they just miscount?

U: Four people left, but they have an excuse for calling themselves Seventeen. Thirteen members, three subunits, one group.

E: Nice save. B: Yeah, nice one guys. Spacebar.

E: Bonza! B: I'm trying to listen for the musical stuff. E: What was that?

B: I'm getting distracted by the visuals. E: Yeah.

E: Told you, the men are beautiful.

B: Dude, get out of the way.

E: Dude, I'm trying to cross the street.

E: Oh, I was supposed to be listening out for musical stuff. B: That's what I mean,

B: I'm trying but I can't. E: I can't, I'm just looking at...

B: this is a trick, trick game to distract- maybe we have to close our eyes.

E: Dude, he keeps like, this stuff like he does this, and stuff explodes out.

E: That's literally very...

E: explicit.

B: You know all the musical terms, this is up to you.

E: I don't know what, okay. Why did Emma choose this? B: Because there's 17 guys we'll have to pick from.

E: Cool.

E: Which one do you like the most Emma? Who do you like the most?

U: Woozi.

U: He's the composer, the smallest one. B: Woozi? I like- the smallest one.

B: This guy. E: That guy. B: He looks small.

E: It's probably something to do with the (singing). B: Repeating motif.

E: It's not in a normal major-minor scale, it's like blues or something. I don't want to say that,

E: it's probably not blues, I probably just offended-- B: Ooh!

B: That's why I keep my mouth shut.

E: What scale is that?

E: It's a flat five, that's the most technical I'm going. B: Yeah.

B: Alright, stop there, flat five.

B: All right, I think...

Both: Woah!

B: Dude what happened? E: Emma, can you like edit like...

U: Okay, I'll do my best.

U: So you noticed like the kind of bluesy stuff with the brass, but I seem to have won this round.

E: 'cause it's not. U: Did you notice the drops into the chorus? B: There were drops?

U: It just kept prolonging the drop. B: It kept going longer and longer.

E: Dammit, this is how you wanna play Emma?

B: All right, I blame the 17 boys, it distracted me. U: It is really distracting.

E: It is really distracting.

B: I want to see more. Bumzu, where are you?

B: Hurry up, next time- E: I've got my own. B: Oh you got your own, alright.

B: Maybe we need two ears to figure this game.

U: Oh boy guys, so now I'm showing you like an actual staple in the kpop world,

U: and I'm surprised that you haven't heard of this because it is great,

U: so anyways, this girl group is called Girls Generation and this is their song called

U: 'I Got a Boy'. So this is a song that leads the experimental kpop wave in 2013.

U: The composers that design music said that the inspiration for this song was quite organic in the way that the song was literally written in

U: 15 minutes. They wanted the song to have an urban danceable feel to it, some American swagger,

U: but still keep that unique kpop flavor.

U: And just by the way,

U: the beginning of the music video, the very very beginning, is just like an ad so it isn't actually part of the song.

B: Gonna be distracting. E: No, it's girls. I don't get distracted by girls.

B: That's true. I only get distracted by guys, let's do it.

B: Oh!! I gotta smash it.

E: F major 7. B: Hey man.

B: Ay yo, GG. E: Ay yo, GG.

B: I'm getting distracted.

E: Oh what? Okay, this one's from,

E: F major to E major with the rap interlude transition being as nerdy as I can. B: Yeah.

E: (hums E), E major.

B: It can change again. E: Yeah probably. B: Yeah.

B: Like 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

B: Wait, I'm tripping.

E: Did the tempo get faster? I think it did.

B: What's the tempo?

B: 152.

B: No, 190.

B: Oh, it's back to this thing now.

B: Oh dude, time travel- E: They changed the first subject.

B: So adds on. E: (singing) became (singing)

E: went up a third.

E: I spotted that from a mile away. B: And back again!

B: Bro, déjà vu.

B: That was a man hand, that wasn't a female hand!

E: how dare you touch my idols

Okay- slowing down again

Both: 140 E: oh

E: You were wrong- you said it was 190 B: I said 152 first

I self-doubted myself

No, but that's a different tempo- oh- but the changing it's a different time signature

oh crap my brain E: 140- let's see if she's legit

Alright

Cool, and that one's easy. It's just the tempo changes.

U: Exactly and what the fun thing is

Is that one sec?

You know when they say bring it back to 140 and goes to a specific style

The first time that style appears is exactly 1 minute and 40 seconds into the song

So they're going to 140 BPM and 1:40. It's like in the original track minus the

E: so why added the intro. U: Well, they actually it's without the intro

E: oh wihtout the itnro it's 1:40

And they can post that in 15 mins U: 15 minutes

B: Imagine I compose in 1 minute- E: did that time the 1:40 thing?

So now you reacting to the boy group SHINee who originally consists of 5 members

but there are 4 members and this comeback since one of the members got in a car accident and was unable to promote with the

rest of them. So this is actually released in 2013 and came out on an album called mis- mikrjtngd

Misconceptions of me, which is supposed to have a darker and dreamier feel.

This one, okay, enjoy the harmonic instability

E: oooo B: alright, you ready?

Yeah

E: oooof sorry, laptop

Yeah

dude, it's like Rock-y

It's so different

Tasty bassline. Chromatic

This one is also in E major. What's with all the songs being in E Major today?

B: change- changed it again. He changed it! E: it's like the joker. Why so seriouuss

Imagine it eventually goes to A Major because of what [Taemin] is wearing

or a minor

I'm so confused

B: this reminds me of, like, Queen or something

E: Like the rock feel? (B: yeah) right

E: but i'm just like

B: uh oh here we go

This is throwing my perfect pitch off and that's saying something

B: goodbye. into the simulation

Dude now that's D flat major. It was in E major, I swear

Dude this is like Schaumburg.... but like kpop

B: dude they go more members now!

U: those are backup dancers

B: oh, they're dancers!

All right. E: It's like the member instability is also harmonic- B: every member is a flat in the key.

another flat

5th member, 5th flat E: OHMYGOD maybe, like 7 members means 7 keysignatures

oh my god B: but the thing is still there, the chord-

It's just- B: oh wait no no nono

IT IS A MAJOR! YOU'RE RIGHT

you predicted it

E: Is the bass line always the same though? or is it subtlety changing? That's what i'm curious about

You know what it is? (E: what) we're taking this too seriously. Why so serious? E: I thought of that-

The moment I asked that question, the guy said "why so serious?" B: lets just chill out and go with the vibes man E: yeah yeah just go with the vibes

E: don't over analyze music! B: All right, so

Yeah, you got it. It just modulates everywhere. It goes-

E: do you know if the bassline's the same?

B: they changed it E: they harmonized it. So it appeared in E major then it appeared in Ab and it appeared in D fl- D. idk.

Though the best part was when like it's almost like they knew we'd be analyzing it so it goes "why so serious?"

B: yeah stop looking at itt

So now you're acting to a member from the girl group called Luna. Luna's company was actually

Really really smart to debut only one member at a time. So there's 12 girls

So they started way back in 2016 giving a solo to every single member and they finally recently debuted as a full group

So this is actually the eighth member to debut and her name is choerry and she debuted in

2017 with purple representing her color and fruit about representing her animal. So it like represents her personality

so this song, love cherry motion is composed by Olliepop, Haley Aitken and Kanata Okajima and in this music video

Actually, you're going to see other members from the group appear

So they're going to make like make a cameo and then they also have- this is so confusing. I'm sorry

They also have subunits where her member her subunit members are going to appear so when you're like, oh my god

She has blonde hair now

No

That's actually just her subunit members

E: What subunit mean? U: subunit so it's like it's a full group right? And then it's just like small sections from that group

Okay E: so you mean it's like a section

Yes E: like first violins. Imagine an orchestra that introduce each orchestra member one the time

Oh my god after like 100 months----

Love Cherry Motion. E: my turn B: go

B: I was trying to whack your hand

Mmm digging the vibes

This song reminds me of a different song. Is it just me? U: *whispers* Katy Perry

nottherightnotes

Well, it was influenced by Katy Perry

B: Inspired- by Katy Perry E: inspired. Oh, I like this bit is very dreamy

Cherry on top. Oh.

E:Oh B: the darkside E: now it;s the darkside

Night time is heeere. The real choerry's coming out or no- her name's- choerry? yeah

I'm digging that bassline

Whoa

It's going to be naughty Choerry!

B: bad? E: aHHHH called that!

Dude it sounds Arabic? Yeah

Full of seventh chords. OhH, how do you do that? color correction! Adobe!

She's slowly like getting taken over by the darkside

Probably the meaning is like every girl has a dark side E: two mean- two sides to them

The innocent pretty side, (B: but does the music say that) and then the complex side

That was a very ASMR ending. B: Yeah. E: Oh, I think it's to do with the

Duality the music. No, but that's too shallow. There must be more to it.

That Arabic scale, you know your modes, right?

phrygian

E: That's the same a Boombayah! B: Blackpink!

yes, so kpop really likes this Phrygian natural 3 scale

Is that--- *bows* U: major phrygian. B: haven't heard that word in like...10 years....."phrygian."

so we just call it Phrygian natural 3 or mixolydian flat 2 or Egyptian scale.

B: Egyptian scale E: Egyptian scale I like that.

U:So out of those four songs. Do you remember all the four or should I like- B: did we listen to 4?

Yes. U: It was SHINee (B: oh yeah SHINee) and then there is a Girls Generation, and then Aju Nice with explosions

And there's this one. which one was your favorite?

the second one that changes tempo back to 140

I like that one, but I don't know if i'd listen to that one.

But I don't listen to music.

Which one do you like the most?

E: not from a listening standpoint. U: which I surprised you the most?

well surprise me was the second one. E: which one's visuals did you like the most?

the second one.

U: ok so I think the 2nd one is your answer XD B: yeah the 2nd one

Awesome, okay part 2 coming soon

For more infomation >> Ep.9 (Part 1) TwoSet Violin Reacts to Seventeen, SNSD, SHINee and LOONA/Choerry - Duration: 15:57.

-------------------------------------------

PUBG (Practical Understanding of BHAGAVAD GITA) || UVACHA || Orange || - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> PUBG (Practical Understanding of BHAGAVAD GITA) || UVACHA || Orange || - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

TALENTED 14 YEAR OLD SKATER PROGRESSION - Duration: 10:24.

For more infomation >> TALENTED 14 YEAR OLD SKATER PROGRESSION - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Truth about Japanese marriage! Japanese wife confesses what marriage in Japan is REALLY like - Duration: 12:18.

Right now men in Japan are helping with the kids but...

one generation before that, mum had to do it all.

Hey "husbandos" and "waifus" to be, we met two

Japanese ladies who are married in Japan for several years and asked them

the truth about Japanese marriage. So what is it really like

to be married here in Japan, let's go and find out.... If you are interested

in Japanese culture, subscribe now, push that button hard for more stuff

from Japan and if you have already been with us, don't forget to click on the notification symbol

so you don't miss any videos from Japan.

So what is a marriage in Japan really like? Let's go and ask Japanese wives.

From your perspective as Japanese wife...

what do you have to do in a Japanese marriage?

Things we do? You don't mind the housework but the heart?

I mean both really. - Family always goes first.

The kids and the husband go first. After that you have your own life,

hobbies and work. You always come second.

I think that's how it is.

The mother protects the house? - Yes, depending on the family.

Childcare is a sole mother's duty. Nowadays,...

men are helping with childcare but our earlier generation...

the mothers had to do everything regarding the kids. The fathers go to work

to come and bring in the money. That's why we teach the kids that their dad

is the most important person. Everything regarding the children's school and manners,

all of that is done by the Japanese women until nowadays.

So very domestic. - Yes very traditional.

But nowadays things have changed a lot

but the Japanese norm is that a women takes care of the house.

Men go outside to work. That's a straight base line.

This is now changing due to the recent circumstances of Japan

This is a good time for change. - You said...

that your husband is as conservative as a samurai? - We don't have kids but...

even if its just the two of us. He never complains but also

he doesn't move a finger in the house. I do everything.

But since he never complains, I don't get much stress.

There are families where the dad helps but...

our house is like our house is.

So he never complains about the food? - We have the same tastes.

If I cook the same things he likes, he is satisfied.

What's good and bad in a Japanese marriage?

What's good in a Japanese marriage? I don't know about

foreign marriages. This was always the norm for me.

So it's hard to say.... I got it.

Japan is a small country. So no matter where you marry, you can get there

by plane. Abroad, sometimes people travel several hours by plane

That must be tough.

In America, some people travel a long distance to see their families.

Yes, so even though you married in the same country, meeting the family of the partner

must be really tough. Japanese can marry other Japanese...

and reach each other quickly by plane. That's a plus.

Going home to see the family is easy. - It is!

Even if you live the furthest apart in Japan, you can meet

within the span of a few hours.

Meeting up is easy. - Japanese are Japanese...

Japanese tend to put other's needs first.

We are not too selfish. I prefer that.

We think of the other's needs in Japan.

Everyone has their preferences but...

I think that works well in a marriage. It's manners for strangers too...

but also for people you are close to for centuries.

In the old days a woman would step back and make the man their priority

That was the environment I was raised in. I admired that.

I hope I am doing it right.

Japanese are very modest and keep their emotions

closed at first. We think of the other person and select our words.

We live like that. That's our way of life, even with friends.

We don't say what's really on our mind. We swallow our feelings and think first.

There are good and bad points to it. This is where foreigners struggle with Japanese people.

But I learned to think in my years of marriage "I might think that way, but my partner might ...."

"see it differently." We think of the other's feelings first.

We try to adjust ourselves for the other person.

We put the other one first. We are modest. -Instead of selfishness...

you first think of the other. - First swallow your feelings.

Then compare and compromise, so you can live together.

I think that's the same for married people, friends or classmates.

Japanese people treat everyone like that. Foreigners might have trouble

reading what Japanese people really want. - True.

I have heard that from other foreign friends before. - In reality I might want to eat this food

but the other person might want to eat is, so you offer it to them.

We give it up for them. - That's so kind.

I understand that the other person REALLY wants to eat it though, so I decline for them.

Foreigners might think we are too modest and get agitated.

And won't know what to do. - True.

First comes the other person, you swallow your thoughts,

and then you offer it to the other. The other will sense this and offer it back to you.

That's it. We expect the other one to know what we are thinking, without saying it.

If our thoughts match, we become close. We understand each other without talking.

That will make us get closer to each other.

Foreigners might struggle with that part of Japanese culture.

That's what I assume.

Wow this is really helpful. What's tough in a Japanese marriage?

It's connected. We don't always say things.

Sometimes we don't know what the other is thinking.

But he might expect you to have read his thoughts.

This custom has its good and bad sides. It comes up in martial fights a lot.

It's small things like "I didn't mean that" or "I didn't hear you say that."

These fights happen a lot. I think that's the downside to it.

I think a Japanese marriage has those difficult nuances.

... - You don't say things

and do things thinking of the other person... but they might think they said it.

or expect you to know even without telling. - YES! "You should have known without me telling you" is often said

But things often need to be said. Those fights happen a lot in Japanese marriages.

But also in other areas in our lives.

We Japanese don't have a culture in which we tell people directly, like foreigners do.

We need to realize that we can be more open with foreigners, maybe hug them

and learn that that is fun. That way,

the old modest traditions can be protected but we can open ourselves

and improve the communication between Japanese people too

It would be great if we created chances to interact with foreigners more

Meeting more foreigners is a good thing

I would like to meet foreigners for tea too.

Thank you for summarizing it up perfectly. Thank you for the interview.

Thank you! - You taught me so much.

So you can tell that both ladies came from rather traditional families and the old

Japanese styles where the women were there to take completely care of the household

kids and everything of the family. So they were the one who protect the family.

So women are not only responsible of the household but also the whole as such

so for example not only giving birth, the whole of childcare including

educations. If kids don't get good grades, sometimes Japanese men can get angry at their wives

because the wives didn't do the right work in ensuring that the kids got the right education for example.

However the reason why these two wives were such a great example is cause you could see

that they come from very different households already. While the wife on the left, the husband sometimes

helps her with the housework and says "Have fun, you're allowed to go out!"

the one on the right said her husband is very traditional. He won't help her at all in the household

but she appreciates that at least he doesn't complain. GAMAN - endurance

it's a strong word used a lot in Japanese marriages. Meaning sometimes you can't be.

selfish. You can't just be yourself because you have to think of the family and the harmony

of the family as a whole. In this case, the women said, they have a lot of times situations

where they have to swallow their emotions and feelings for the sake of the other person

putting you happiness last but the happiness

of the family first as a whole seems to be a very traditional cultural thing

here in Japan. However things like that might change in the future.

Thinking so much of your partner that you can communicate almost without words is a big

aspect of Japanese culture. Think of the other person so much more than of yourself and hopefully

that person will actually do the same thing for you. This aspect of non-verbal

communication can have a plus side, but also the minus side that sometimes people expect

something of the other without actually saying it. So how is that actually in your

country and culture? Let me know. I know that in Germany most men and women

can cook and they both can do the housework together. I am looking forward to reading

your comments. Don't forget to comment lots below. Don't forget to read each others comments and support

each other in our comments as well. Be nice to each other! If you're new to our channel

then don't forget to subscribe. If you have been with us, the notification symbol is now

more important than ever, because some of our video notifications have NOT been going out

to you. So please be sure that you find the bell symbol and click ON notifications.

So you don't miss any stuff here from Japan. Thanks for watching. And I am looking forward to seeing you soon

for another video on Ask Japanese. Bye!

For more infomation >> Truth about Japanese marriage! Japanese wife confesses what marriage in Japan is REALLY like - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

Gutfeld: Prison reform is a big humanitarian story the press largely ignored, because it was Trump - Duration: 12:28.

For more infomation >> Gutfeld: Prison reform is a big humanitarian story the press largely ignored, because it was Trump - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

Scottish Parliament bans the term ginger bread men replacing it with ginger bread people to be polit - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> Scottish Parliament bans the term ginger bread men replacing it with ginger bread people to be polit - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Nép Vào Anh Và Nghe Anh Hát - Hoàng Dũng 「Lyrics Video」 #Chang - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> Nép Vào Anh Và Nghe Anh Hát - Hoàng Dũng 「Lyrics Video」 #Chang - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

BALI VLOG INDONESIA! 🌞 (UBUD & CANGGU Travel Diary Video) - Duration: 5:34.

HELLO HUMANS!

Let's go to...

OK, OK, K, K, K, K!

I've just landed in BALI, you know?

Then, now I have to find my...

Has anyone seen my...

Friendly Driver Friend?!

*angry shock!*

Hello?!

OH!

*delighted!*

It's nice to meet you, you know?

Mr. Friendly Driver Friend!

*happy!*

OK, K, K, K!

Now, we are driving to...

UUUUUU-BUD-BUD-BUD... etc., etc.

*excited!*

Then, now we are in the UBUD–

in UBUD!

And then we are in the hotel, you know?

And then, I'm next to the rainforest, you know?

It's a real rainforest, you know?

Has a river...

and then I'm living next to it, you know?

This is the–

the beautiful bed.

And then that's–

th– that's a TOILET over there.

No, NOT toilet!

That's a BATHTUB, you know?

OK, n– n–

Now, let's go out into the...

CITY AREA, you know?!

Let's go! Let's go!

*joyous!*

HELLO, I just met a–

A very friendly HUMAN FRIEND, you know?

Wha– what's your name?

HUMAN: My name is BOBBY, too!

That's my name, you know?

Are you–

Are you copying me?

*joking* HUMAN: No.

No!

But I DO want to be like YOU, Bobby!

You want to be a...

YouTuber?!

*pleased* Yes!

I want to be a YouTube star like you, Bobby!

BOBBY THE SHEEP...

is the BEST sheep out there!

*celebration!*

*shy* Th– thank you everyone!

HUMAN: Bye! Say thank you!

Bye, guys!

Thank you, human!

LADY: Bye!

Sh– she's filming me, you know?

Are you the paparazzi?

LADY: I am! I'll go away!

Peace out! Bye, Bobby The Sheep!

You can shake my HAND, you know?

Wh– where's your hand?

I don't have a–

Oh!!!!

I don't have a hand...

and any...

PRIVATE PARTS, you know?

Uh-oh!

*confused!*

*amused*

How does that work?!

*no clue*

OK, bye bye!

BYE!

OK, K, K, K!

Now, I'm going to try the beautiful...

It's a very handsome food, you know?

And then I–

I dunno what is this.

And I–

I dunno what is this also!

But I think I want to try my dinner now!

Thank you very much!

*eager hunger!*

Now, we are at the...

Ubud Art Market, you know?

Then, I'm gonna say HELLO to...

all the FRIENDLY HUMANS, you know?

*enthused!*

H– how is your day...

MR. BALINESE?

*friendly greeting*

How is your day...

MS. BALINESE?

LADY: *sheep greeting*

HELLO!

You're a very friendly human, you know?

*awkward*

*gleeful*

Hello, nice to meet you!

*laughing!*

Hello, Friendly Driver Friend!

(high-pitched) Hello!

So, where are we going now?

(high-pitched) We are going to...

(normal voice) OH!

You got a very STRANGE voice, you know?

Where are we going?

We're going to...

OK! Let's go watch the rice grow, you know?

Let's see!

*jolly!*

WOW!

Look at the beautiful RICE TERRACE, you know?

It looks like...

Do you think it looks like MINECRAFT?

*confused!*

OK, now–

Now I'm along the...

Look at the beautiful ocean!

Hello, Mr. Ocean!

Then, there's a LOT of humans wearing...

I dunno why also?

BUT then...

because I'm a SHEEP, you know?

Anyway, I really love the Bali beach, you know?

Because it's– it's very–

Very beautiful, you know?

*awestruck!*

HELLO, HUMAN!

Say bye, bye to everyone!

He's very friendly, you know?

Then, he has been driving me around the...

WHOLE...

of Bali, you know?

Then, I think he's a very good driver, you know?

If other people want to come to Bali...

you can just CALL him, you know?

If you like to go to Bali...

just come with me!

I'm a driver!

I know everything about Bali!

I'm a friendly man!

Just FOLLOW me!

Click on the LINK, you know?

Then you get in touch–

You get in touch with him, you know?

Give me a call!

I will take you anywhere!

K! Say bye bye to everyone!

BYE, BYE!

Sampai jumpa! (See you later!)

*grateful!*

OK, that's it for now!

I'm going back already!

I really enjoy–

I really enjoy my time in Bali, you know?!

You know or not?

*overjoyed!*

OK, OK!

I'll see you next week!

Don't forget to LIKE my video...

and SUBSCRIBE to my channel!

OK? OK!

*thank you!*

OK, I love...

EVERYONE!

And I love all the BALINESE, you know?

See you next week!

BYE, BYE!

*eager!*

OH NO! OH NO!

OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!

Oh no, Ms. Drone!

Are you OK or not?

You don't–

You don't look so well, you know?

You–

You know or not?

*worried laugh!*

For more infomation >> BALI VLOG INDONESIA! 🌞 (UBUD & CANGGU Travel Diary Video) - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Police: 3 Dead In North Philadelphia Shooting Believed To Be Murder-Suicide - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Police: 3 Dead In North Philadelphia Shooting Believed To Be Murder-Suicide - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

[병맛더빙] JENNIE(제니) "SOLO(솔로)" - Duration: 1:03.

Innocent and delicate

I'm tired of pretending

I'm done

What are you up to? Where are you? Did you eat? Goodnight

Baby, Darling, Honey, I miss you

It's all useless

You got me like

This is not a touching Love story

No romance no sincerity

I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry

From today on

I'm a shining solo

I'm a shining solo

I'm going solo lo lo lo lo lo

I'm going solo lo lo lo lo lo

For more infomation >> [병맛더빙] JENNIE(제니) "SOLO(솔로)" - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Last Minute Holiday Shoppers Hit The Mall Saturday - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Last Minute Holiday Shoppers Hit The Mall Saturday - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

战胜国乒后,张本智和获日本高级别表彰!将奥运夺金作为报恩条件- 互动热点 - Duration: 4:26.

最近

让我们一直引以为傲的国球乒 乓球遭遇到了沉重打击。

在2018国际乒联巡回赛总 决赛上

国乒完败日本队

仅获得女乒一枚金牌

让人大跌眼镜。

在以往我们几乎从未丢失过关 键金牌

如今想男单和女双这样的重点 项目都被日本绝杀

而且战胜国乒的方式也非常残 忍。

以华裔小将张本智和和伊藤美 诚为主的日本队

在男乒和女乒上都似乎都找了 克制中国队的方法

只要对阵国乒都能发挥出超一 流的水准

甚至击垮国乒队员的心态。

  典型的 就是在今年巡回赛总决赛的 男乒决赛

张本智和对阵的是国乒的林高 远。

按道理来说

林高远的技术并不比张本智和 差。

但是张本智和上来就气势汹汹

速度打的非常快

而且只要赢球就三声怒吼

直接让林高远蒙圈了。

心理防线被击毁后

后面就只能是束手就擒了。

我们看到的是

林高远全场的高失误率不断的 送分给张本智和

到最后张本智和似乎只要是能 接到球就能得分了。

这种溃败式的输球略带一些耻 辱性。

  当然了

张本智和能够战胜国乒也不稀 奇。

张本智和原名是张智和在20 14年前都是中国国籍。

他的父母都是中国乒乓球选手

父亲是四川省队的队员

母亲更是中国乒乓球国手。

所以在强大的基因下

张本智和从小就表现出了很高 的乒球天赋。

而且每年暑假张本智和都会和 父亲回到四川

在四川省队训练。

所以张本智和进步神速

同时对国乒的运动员也是非常 的了解。

  201 4年因为日本的优厚的归化 政策

张本智和和父亲以及妹妹一同 加入了日本国籍

选择为日本出战。

而张本智和已出现在国际赛场

就表现出了不同于此前日本球 员的天赋

他不断的创造者最低年龄球员 的最好成绩的记录。

  在20 18年的日本巡回赛上

张本智和连续战胜马龙张继科 等世界冠军选手获得了首个 世界冠军

从此之后

就一直成为男乒的心腹大患。

直到今年巡回赛的总决赛

张本智和再次笑到了最后

强势夺冠。

这也预示着

国乒真正的对手已经成行。

  在首夺 巡回赛总决赛冠军后

张本智和也是荣誉而归。

并且他也接受了东京都知事( 东京市长)小池百合子的表 彰

获得了东京都颁发的体育奖励 赏。

而且由于在今年的一系列赛事 的出色表现

张本已经进入日本代表团的东 京奥运的金牌候补选手的行 列

今后将提供给他和其他有力选 手更多的条件支持。

这就意味着

日本将会为张本智和夺冠大开 绿灯

开启最高级别的硬件和软件服 务。

  为此张 本智和也是表达了感激之情

他说:"2020年东京奥运 会

我会全力争取更多的金牌来回 报大家的恩情!!"   不管如何

华裔小将张本智和都会成为未 来两年

甚至奥运会上国乒的最大威胁 。

你认为他能突破国乒的垄断夺 得金牌么?

For more infomation >> 战胜国乒后,张本智和获日本高级别表彰!将奥运夺金作为报恩条件- 互动热点 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Lee's Hoagie House Gives Out 'Hoagies For The Homeless' - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Lee's Hoagie House Gives Out 'Hoagies For The Homeless' - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mama-Mama Timor Melawan Perbudakan Seksual Dengan Tato - Duration: 8:26.

For more infomation >> Mama-Mama Timor Melawan Perbudakan Seksual Dengan Tato - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Government Shutdown Closes Philly Landmarks, Disappointing Tourists - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Government Shutdown Closes Philly Landmarks, Disappointing Tourists - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

5-year-old girl found unresponsive in Easthampton has died - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> 5-year-old girl found unresponsive in Easthampton has died - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Still time to donate to Firefighters for Kids - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Still time to donate to Firefighters for Kids - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Jump Force : Que Paso en La JUMP FESTA?!? - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Jump Force : Que Paso en La JUMP FESTA?!? - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Off-Duty Cosumnes Firefighter Killed In Highway 99 Crash - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> Off-Duty Cosumnes Firefighter Killed In Highway 99 Crash - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

SLO Sheriff's office arrests 3 people for stealing, recovers $20,000 of stolen items - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> SLO Sheriff's office arrests 3 people for stealing, recovers $20,000 of stolen items - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

#TheOpenHouse - incidental xmas party - Duration: 5:46:39.

For more infomation >> #TheOpenHouse - incidental xmas party - Duration: 5:46:39.

-------------------------------------------

危机大爆发!文在寅绝望 韩国这个冬天难熬了 - Duration: 12:08.

For more infomation >> 危机大爆发!文在寅绝望 韩国这个冬天难熬了 - Duration: 12:08.

-------------------------------------------

12/22/18 3:50 PM (28669 Interstate 45 N, Shenandoah, TX 77385, USA) - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> 12/22/18 3:50 PM (28669 Interstate 45 N, Shenandoah, TX 77385, USA) - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 12/22/18 3:50 PM (28669 Interstate 45 N, Shenandoah, TX 77385, USA) - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

PASTA PIZZA - Healthy & Super Tasty & Easy Pizza from Pasta - Duration: 5:17.

High nutritional value

For more infomation >> PASTA PIZZA - Healthy & Super Tasty & Easy Pizza from Pasta - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> PASTA PIZZA - Healthy & Super Tasty & Easy Pizza from Pasta - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Local residents try their luck in Saturday's $281M Powerball jackpot - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Local residents try their luck in Saturday's $281M Powerball jackpot - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

VIETNAMESE FOOD #134 - Special | Christmas 2018 Gia Dinh Park - Duration: 5:14.

SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE VIETNAMESE FOODS! MANY THANKS ❤

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét