Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 23 2017

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subtitles by ~Aphexx)

so today! tadaa with 3.55kg of beef n' rice tadaa I added eel

and yamaimo (grated starchy tuber)

omg the eel is totally covered up

add some wasabi which makes this a 'Yama kake eel bowl'

this all weighs 4.65kg plus this 1kg of miso soup here totaling 5.65kg

the eel is totally covered by the grated yamaimo tuber and you can't see it any more

itadakimasu I'll drizzle some wasabi soy sauce on top of this

this grated tuber is so yummy ain't it I totally love it

so the first bite is the grated tuber (tororo) and the beef

meat tastes so yummy and I added a tiny bit of vinegar to this tororo giving it a

very bright flavor it goes down so easy

lets dig out some of the eel that's been covered up

(can't find any)

~where y'all hiding?~

K, I've found the eel they're hard to find

I can't get enough of the tasty unagi flavors

a dish like this that is topped with the tororo is perfect for these hot summer days

2.6kg remains its such an indulgent dish pairing beef and eel

I first intended to make this dish for (special summer day) but when I realized it was over so

but the dog days of summer are still with us so to pack on the energy to get through the heat

I'll have this little feast

only 1.7kg remains it tastes so much better with a bit of wasabi

only 650g remains

(it got erased again today)

it's gone ~why~

100g remains

last mouthful itadakimasu

K there is 1.15kg which is the weight of the dish

gochisosamadesu the 'YamaKake eel beef bowl' was delish

the eel is so nice and fatty its gonna give me tonnes of energy

the eel and beef bowl may seem super rich and fatty but the vinegar I added to the tororo grated tuber gave it

a very refreshing light taste that made it go down so easy

these past few days have been nice and cool but I hope you all take care not to suffer from heat exhaustion

this was so very yummy won't you all give it a try? and as always thanks for watching if you have any requests

or things I should eat please inform me in the comment section or via twitter

if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Tororo Over Rice ! [Eel + Beef] Rice With Grated Yam! [5.6Kg] 8167kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

[MV] PRISTIN(프리스틴) _ WE LIKE - Duration: 3:39.

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I got a crush on you look at me

I knew it. It's obvious.

Everybody knows I'm kinda so fine.

pretending I don't know and I don't care

I'm not good at this stuff.

I'm just gonna approach you. be mine

I tied my hair like Pippi.

I run around in your head.

Just in case it gets sore, watch out.

Let me see here and there, oh what's this?

My desk seems to be entirely full of gifts.

I'm used to guys proposing me.

You know me now? I'm something else.

I pick whatever I wanna eat.

But you'll get the check instead of me.

You'll be attracted to me who has a peculiar feeling.

Kinda gets annoying but who cares?

It's not that bad, is it?

Just follow me. Baby, listen to me

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

fill in the 7 colors like the rainbow

I'm sure it's quite lovely.

I want some this guy likes me.

You want some that guy likes me too.

You're lucky. I like you.

I'm so busy all year.

I've got a lot of time to see you.

You'll be attracted to me who has a peculiar feeling.

You carry your bag with one shoulder.

The other shoulder is mine.

Just follow me. Baby, listen to me

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

Nu uh you will never get by

Uh uh got me feeling good vibes

What's happening to me?

You think about me all the time, actually.

Nu uh you will never get by

Uh uh I'm feeling good vibes

I do whatever I want.

No matter what they say, look at me.

I I got this feeling

Feeling alright

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I got a crush on you look at me.

I knew it. It's obvious.

Everybody knows I'm kinda so fine.

pretending I don't know and I don't care

I'm not good at this stuff.

I'm just gonna approach you. be mine

You got that somethin' boy oh eh oh

I'm your melody every day.

I'll never stop.

Gonna gonna ma-make you mine

You got that somethin' boy oh eh oh

I'll be your drum.

I'll never stop.

Gonna gonna ma-make you mine

Make you mine

For more infomation >> [MV] PRISTIN(프리스틴) _ WE LIKE - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

The Things In My Brain: EXTREME! eclipses and chicken and people. the nice kind. - Duration: 6:55.

Know what I call gluten-free pasta?

impasta!

Stop a trying to be a PASTA, you im-pasta!

i gotta spaghetti outttttta here!

allora! i really want to talk to you about macrame, but

It might be a little too 'knotty'

yikes. if I have to see one more picture of really cool people while wearing very cool eclipse glasses

Watching a total solar eclipse with their really cool pets. Who are also wearing really cool total eclipse

Glasses also beholding this beautiful

eclipse

I'm going to cry because

I missed it you guys and it's like 800 times worse because I would actually this whole weekend

I was in Hopkinsville

Kentucky

lovely place also

Happens to be one of the best places in the path of totality to view this total solar eclipse

And you know what it's so sad like Thirty five minutes before the total eclipse happened. I

Had to board a plane to fly back to LA and so I missed a little thing also

I have this condition where as soon as I step foot on a plane

I fell asleep right away, so I don't know maybe people saw it out the window of a plane

I certainly did because I was already snoozing

I SNOOZED and I LOOZED. I SNOST. and i LOST. the worst part is I have

eclipse glasses... ready to go!

[singing in low voice: nobody knows my sorrow]

moral of the story: Don't snooze. don't lose. watch all solar eclipses

for all of eternity

i'll Stop complaining because in fact I the most magnificent weekend. It's true even though

I sound like a goon. sorry. It was a weekend of firsts. There's my first time ever in hopkinsville, Kentucky

It was my first time ever in Kentucky was my first time ever in Nashville

Tennessee my first time ever in Tennessee my first time ever eating Bolton;s spicy chicken if you've ever had Nashville chicken

You know that it is like not a joke, okay? I went in there

I like spicy things I ordered hot and the lady was like hmM. No she went around me. She was like girl

You don't know where you're getting into I'm like okay?

Well apparently I don't so like I trust you so give me what you think I should have and also like what's your favorite things

She said chicken tenders. I got chicken tenders. She said the mild has a crazy bite. I'm like great

Give me a medium. So we got a medium. It was like the most spicy thing

I think I've ever had there were even signs at this establishment at Bolton's that say do not touch your baby or your

Eyes after this chickens because a dry rub will get everywhere

And it's so spicy it might harm your mucous membranes or your precious children.

i Kind of Follow those rules, but I did make a mistake

I was sweating so profusely

You know you take one bite and the heat builds and builds and builds and builds and then it gets to the point where like

So the heat will exceed through than my inner mouth and out

Through my pores in my upper lip and my sinuses, and then I was like oh my gosh. Oh my gosh

I like ate ranch with it. I hate ranch. I think ranch is like the creamy

Like rotten devil, I think ranch is disgusting and I know I'll probably lose a lot of subs because of that statement

But I think ranch is

just like

Boiled down like Bleu cheese where all the stank from the Bleu cheese has been taken out

But not like the rotten part you know, it's just gross, ranch is just gross. anyway!

I was like dousing this stuff in Ranch

It came up like signs of just like regular white bread which at first i was like why would you need that?

But then oh, duh

It's to like sop up up stuff on your tongue because it is so out of control once again if you want the visual I

from my whole head it was like. I was in a freaking sauna

Perspiration was dripping down into my eyelashes, and so I've blotted my head to prevent that you know from happening in the future

But what happened was from my mouth. It transferred some that spiciness onto my forehead and my forehead was like oh

My FACH this whole FACH. was just like burning. the whole experience. while it was grueling

It was also highly enjoyable, and it just made me feel like wow I'm only doing stuff

I'm really conquering some things and I'm getting a delicious meal, everybody was just so nice

They're there all these ladies waiting in line, and they're like girl is this your first time year, and I was like yeah

But I love it, and they're like oh

You are brave because they said that I got a medium and most people just go for the mild.

so if you don't know... i'm brave.

the reason why I traveled to that area of the United states of

America is because of eclipse con

Which was the best I met so many amazing people there were a lot of volunteers there

Associated with the boys and girls club of Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and I got to tell you

They're like the coolest nicest most down hilarious

Just like genial people. and all of the steven universe fans who came out. Thank you for talking to me

Thank you for sharing your stories with me. I mean I received so much amazing

Art and

Bonus.

Invictus cosplay made me a cool thing from a 3D printer, and I'm going to show you a video of it

Omg, I wish I had something that was 3D printed. Oh my gosh

Yeah

Thank you Herron brothers, and thank you invictus! their 3D printed stuff is amazing

I'm a big game of thrones fan, and they had like tyrion's brooch thingy . v cool.

You should check them out online, okay heart farts. Thank you so much to everybody who i met,

Thanks so much for coming out and wow I really blabbe today. So hopefully your ears don't hurt

uhhh bye.

For more infomation >> The Things In My Brain: EXTREME! eclipses and chicken and people. the nice kind. - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

''Ladybug is not very impressed'' Miraculous Ladybug Comic / Çizgi Roman - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> ''Ladybug is not very impressed'' Miraculous Ladybug Comic / Çizgi Roman - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Пред прозореца ни никне блок... - Duration: 0:57.

In front of our kitchen window a building is growing...

March

April

May

June

July

August

March - August

I building can be made in an year and a half

But a tree, it can't grow so fast.

Tenko Dyankov

land.arch. park Bedechka

But a tree, it can't grow so fast.

For more infomation >> Пред прозореца ни никне блок... - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Doc Mcstuffins Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 52 - Duration: 14:30.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMEMT & SUBSCRIBE

and design feelings by

Time to open the clinic hey, Doc. Why don't we firefighters?

We can't donny maybe later. Oh you never want to play with me. That's not true

I'm not playing with you. Just don't oh I've got my fire engine

The Doc is end

Hey

Yeah, yeah

Doc McStuffins clinic for stuffed animals and toys is now open for business. I'm supposed to be protecting

castles not having tea parties

Besides I have nothing to wear

What's the matter speakers?

Heil Heil my house is on fire. Okay's. Nein do your stuff?

Hey, Doc. Oh oh, no

This is the pile of toys, Donny doesn't play with anymore?

And I'll minute oh just cry even a pretend one isn't that much fun to play with

Lenny I think you need a checkup. What's a checkup?

Oh, I join a doctor. I like Doc here lenny when I'm done with you. You're gonna be Donny's favorite toy again

I promise

We have a new patient and it's lenny hi. I'm leonard oh, hi. Look. Oh, cool

First I listen to your heart

Sorry there happens when I get nervous I know

Hmm Lenny has anything else been bothering you well I've been feeling kind of tired and my head sort of hurts sometimes

Gotta go drink my water

Thanks, Mom, I

Have a diagnosis. It's when you aren't drinking enough water. I didn't know drinking water was so important

Oh, it is every day, but when it's hot outside, it's even more important. Oh

Yeah, it sure is tough it is wow you did it. Doc. You will be good healthy and strong

Donny's, just gonna. Love you all honey. Hush. I hope you're right Doc. Thanks for playing with me

You're the best sister ever

Donny I love hanging out with you almost as much as our toys do

the right stuff

Who here is brave enough to join World-famous adventure as brave as a real dragon?

I am I'll prove it. I'll need both of you to be brave adventurous today

dragons are great at riding rocket sleds and

Are you brave enough to face the wicked king um I think I am?

Great, Let's give the Adventurer. Oh

pepe

Chili, what are you doing? It's scary garden, the temple, I'd rather be with a big brave dragon

So can I come with you?

Okay, but be quiet. I have to keep going no matter how much stuffing I lose

But chili joined offside and he's still in there. Well, then we have to save him oh

Stuffy you lost all the stuffing out of your tail. He would have to tell Doc

Lambie Mai-Chan

I'm gonna go see Doc now. That's my brave dragons

Yeah, I'm a phrase dragon name

I

Guess I was afraid to I wanted you to think that I was a big brave dragon

You are brave. It's very brave to ask for help could you take a deep breath for me? Huh?

Good now breathe out

Your breathing sounds good now let's check your heart

No need to ask stuffy here yet over bullhorn be founded. Oh, you guys are the best oh

That feels better already

if I ask for help does that mean I brave

night shift and that

Student is exotic example of a laser beam room possible exception

Tonight will be your first time working

and night shift

Wow

Stuffy you will be in the vet clinic chile you will be watching over the plush facial

Oh and Lani, you'll be in the nursery with three new dolls

Really? I don't see any new dolls Doc

These are the boundary day let me know if you need any help I

Have a little hobby

I always have to get ready for bed without spinning bedtime cottle they'd love to be swaddled

Maybe this will help you sleep

Chile species are asleep. I'm in

my truck

Yes, indeedy. I am slicker fireflies the name and night lightens. My game. I'm in charge of the nursery tonight the

oh

oh

Bounty babies all of it what then I'd love to help lead the way look

Don't you worry your fur Lambie sleepytime is my speciality my red globe means. It's time to sleep

You'll make a swell toy doctor Miss Lambie

Hey, there hmM. That's not right. What if the babies?

All their babies did not morning gasps little come on. It's switch to green you see then the babies

Woke up and bounced away, oh

Lambie I tried to stop them but go later. They fell see this is bad

We'll find them everybody let's split up

Rather than you Kelly look oh

Is not a ghost chili. It's a bouncy, baby

But sorry I didn't do a very good job

Randy tell me what happened. I couldn't get the bastard ades to sleep so I asked Twitter for help, baby

I thought I would be

Really into the nursery, but I was wrong

Make sure you keep some comfy cozy and give them a paddle

complicated drinking whiskey

Hmm. Well let me think

It was for my sleepy Pal count Clarence the bat he likes the bat nap during the day and spread his wings at night

Okay, now let's get you back to the nursery

Looks like they're bouncy people are already asleep

wait, Bailey

I'm leaving Doc. I think it's for the best

Hey, ben on your mind. Don't you keep it inside. You're gonna be fine

Tell me what's wrong

Care for her kid how he's right laughing your patience is what you do best. I think you could be head of the nursery someday

hair does a nursery

Me and cozy cute stuff. I couldn't adjust hattie

Cereal do you think you can finish a night shift? Oh? Yes back I can rise and shine

The babies were dreaming away all night long. Oh

I'd say they got a good night's sleep. Then it looks like your fuzzy. Yeah, thank you Doc Jane

You know what you're perfect for me

so checkup sugar

Swings can you dog three o'clock?

Well, we were having like Hotcakes today. Hallie, Hippo here to help

I was just stacking the charts for you again. It puts me in my happy place well looking at you

Thanks, sugar. Doc you and I are one okay. You know how we you can't do everything by yourself

Running a big hospital now. I hear you guys, but making checkup before lift is a part of my job

Vicki Spring on us. Thank you sure. I had that last week before we can see you at four o'clock

I happen to know stock schedule by heart

cuz it'll be up to you to keep the hospital up and running while I have gotten surgery and make my rounds I'd be

Honored but are you really okay? I can do that. I love to the yellow

excuse me Monsieur uh

We sure must be off today

But how many openings in the nursery my baby's got a nodded tell you is you need to say some one wrong way

Not a tale that's so serious here for your fag guys all service vet clinic piper is not walking the runway like a pro

Can you sign her up for obedience class Pronto?

medium class

I didn't know my eyes could need goggles. I didn't know my tail could twist

I never even heard of obedience class so whatever else have I missed hey

Kelly any appointments available today. I got a wicked big crack in my class. Oh

Sorry Public C&L bye-bye guy I see a row of cute little butterflies

but I think I see them way better with a pair of

Scuba goggles

Scuba Goggles oh

Another surgery I'd better scrubbing carry first. Doc. You always know best off I gotta get to my next appointment

Why are you wearing Scuba goggles because I just met an appointment with Doc. They are prescribed

Okay, no Lambie. I think my baby, but is there anything else you can do

I knew megan disappointment was a good idea

Anything else never ending cuddles. I could weigh here all day shelly. What are you doing?

I have other appointments today. You know oh, I'll only be a second hi Doc kids hotel

Okay, ready, okay?

Don't worry. Let's go. Oh

This day just keeps getting better

my clothes give me

the wind up

What's everybody looking at whoa?

I have never seen it this crowded in here before that's the custom. No one running a project sugar alley

Let's teach Dr.. Tundra to help take care of all these patients on Earth

Which patient are you seeing Doc? I'm going to be seeing you chilly

Then why did she need a check-up Doc chilly you have a slight case of hyper checkup?

See oh, we are in about this one since Terry is healthy. That's what I do

I see what you're saying back that way. They were a pleasant brother Johnny. I need you

Like me. I'm sorry. I took all the appointments dog if my hyper checkup sister better

Do you think I can still keep my job if you're feeling up to it?

Hot but nightís come on in Dragon Pod talk and see you right away

Dragon bots laser Burners must have overheated again. I'll just wait to make my appointment until I actually start building

Hello, this is checkup. Chile here to help

For more infomation >> Doc Mcstuffins Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 52 - Duration: 14:30.

-------------------------------------------

What has testing ever done for us? - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> What has testing ever done for us? - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Kids Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Shanghai Vs Tom Gold Run Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 10:57.

For more infomation >> Games for Kids Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Shanghai Vs Tom Gold Run Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

Chăn ga gối nệm Hàn Quốc | Drap giường cotton satin họa tiết hoa lá KT2V-004 - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Chăn ga gối nệm Hàn Quốc | Drap giường cotton satin họa tiết hoa lá KT2V-004 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

A Simple Way To Play YouTube Videos in Background (Android | iOS) - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> A Simple Way To Play YouTube Videos in Background (Android | iOS) - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Presenting the AgriProFocus Network: Woord & Daad - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Presenting the AgriProFocus Network: Woord & Daad - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

smart electric drive Carsino I Team Deutschland I Episode 2 - Duration: 3:43.

TEAM GERMANY EPISODE 2

THE LAST DAY

I'm looking for Vera.

She's sitting over there.

You're Vera, aren't you?

That's me!

It's great to meet you.

I've obviously heard a lot about you. How you doing?

I'm nervous already.

So you're already a bit nervous

Yes, but I'm also quite eager with excitement.

I'm ready to get rid of my car and want to win a new one.

Yep, makes sense. And do you know what,

I've not seen your car yet and I'd really like to.

Will you show it to me?

That's your car?

So, I don't want to offend you but it looks pretty old.

It is.

How old exactly? I'm proud to say it's 17 years old.

So tell me what's wrong with it.

The indicators work well depending on the weather

in damp weather not so well!

So there are three hubcaps, and one's missing.

It went missing one time and then nine months later I found it

and now it's gone missing again.

And you're obviously someone who

how shall we say it, likes close contact with other things!

Look at your car, did you not notice?!

Ha, ha!

OK, so what do you want to do

with your car on your very last day together?

Do you know that series from the 80s

"Agent with heart" and other action series like that?

I'd really like to … look I'll show you …

I'd really like to go down a narrow street

then do a handbrake turn and speed off.

We'll go somewhere out of town where there's a bit more space.

Let's do it.

Great, I'm looking forward to it.

Apart from parking, you're a good driver.

So what'll happen if you mess it up?

Ah that won't happen. I'll practice until I can do it.

The car might pack up in the meantime, but I won't give up.

Oh, it's really tense.

I've got tissues with me.

I think I'll need them soon. Yep, you've almost got me going!

- Vera, we're here. - Aha.

This is the place where the magic happens.

Right, before we go any further, first you need to soak up the atmosphere here.

Right, I'm going to turn the wheel to the right.

What's going to happen to the car?

Will it spin this way or will it spin like ... the back wheels won't spin.

- Are you bricking it? - A bit, yes.

- You've got this. - Nope.

- I believe in you. - Thanks.

Right, get in the car and just give it a go.

Vera! Vera!

Right, engine on, I'm still in neutral, and now I need to give it my full concentration.

Off we go!

Your hair looks fine. That wasn't 180 degrees.

OK, sorry, sorry.

OK, I'd say that was 180 degrees.

- Esther? - What?

- I think we're ready. - Can I get in?

- Come on! Are you ready? - I'm ready.

Let's go!

Who'd have thought that my car could do that?

- You've done it! - Oh man, that's amazing.

- But I'm afraid to say ... - Noooooo!

- ... that was your last big adventure ... - Nooooooo! - ... with your car.

- The scrapheap is looming. - Noooooo!

- I'm afraid it is. - We're done?

Yep. It's going to be emotional.

But it was an amazing last hurrah.

It was definitely worth it. And now you know how to do it.

Support Vera by tuning into the Carsino live event.

Live on 10 September at www.smart.com/carsino

For more infomation >> smart electric drive Carsino I Team Deutschland I Episode 2 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

ほとんどの人が間違えるか解けない問題4選 - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> ほとんどの人が間違えるか解けない問題4選 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Aetrex Ada Leather Mary Jane - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Aetrex Ada Leather Mary Jane - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Как делать Backroll на вейкборде. Видео урок. - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Как делать Backroll на вейкборде. Видео урок. - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

배성재 아나운서 "어머니가 독립운동가의 딸. 문재인 대통령 사인 시계 소중해" | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> 배성재 아나운서 "어머니가 독립운동가의 딸. 문재인 대통령 사인 시계 소중해" | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

【official】iroha Product Video (English) - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> 【official】iroha Product Video (English) - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

how to fix play storage insufficient storage error and not enough space - Duration: 6:47.

how to fix insufficient storage error on play store

google play store Insufficient space

not enough space How to Fix on android

For more infomation >> how to fix play storage insufficient storage error and not enough space - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 308 SW ALLURE 2.0 BLUEHDi 150PK EAT6 AUTOMAAT * NAVIGATIE * FULL LED - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 308 SW ALLURE 2.0 BLUEHDi 150PK EAT6 AUTOMAAT * NAVIGATIE * FULL LED - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Tips To Grow Your Gym

For more infomation >> Tips To Grow Your Gym

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 200 Urban Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 200 Urban Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ford B-MAX 100pk Ecoboost Titanium - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Ford B-MAX 100pk Ecoboost Titanium - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane Estate dCi 110PK Série Signature Exclusiv | Stuurwielverwarming | vol Leder int. |B - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane Estate dCi 110PK Série Signature Exclusiv | Stuurwielverwarming | vol Leder int. |B - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Navara - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Nissan Navara - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

热:全运女排首日辽京齐夺开门红 天津3-2险胜福建| 中国 消息 - Duration: 8:44.

For more infomation >> 热:全运女排首日辽京齐夺开门红 天津3-2险胜福建| 中国 消息 - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

MEASUREMENT RESULT | RESULTADO DE MEDIÇÃO #10 Bodybuilding - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> MEASUREMENT RESULT | RESULTADO DE MEDIÇÃO #10 Bodybuilding - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

법률사무소 살인극 뒤엔… 재일교포 수백억 재산 다툼? - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> 법률사무소 살인극 뒤엔… 재일교포 수백억 재산 다툼? - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Тыквенные булочки (Гарри Поттер) - поВарюшка - Harry Potter Pumpkin Pasties - Babychef - Duration: 6:52.

-Do you like Harry Potter films?

-Yep))

My friends)) Salute)) You are on the poVaryushka channel!

Today we will cook something absolutely magical!

Pumpkin pasties))

I was inspired by the Harry Potter films, of course.

For their preparation we will need:

200 grams of pumpkin puree, 320 grams of flour,

100 ml of ice water, 2 tbsp. castor sugar,

0.5 teaspoon salt,

¼ teaspoon spices "pumpkin pie",

50 grams of sugar and

225 grams of butter.

Do you like the story of the young wizard Harry

and his friends that much as I do?

If so, give a thumb up)))

And we'll start, shall we?))

In a large bowl, add the flour,

castor sugar

and salt.

Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly.

Add cold butter to the flour

and knead the dough.

You can use a mixer, I like digging in the dough,

and going to make it by hands))

If necessary, add a little ice water.

The dough should not stick to your hands

Roll the dough into a ball,

and wrap it in a plastic wrap.

Put the dough in the refrigerator for an hour to chill)))

In the meantime, we'll made pumpkin puree.

Cut pumpkin in half,

Using a spoon, scoop out seeds and fibers

and put with a cuted sides down on a baking sheet

covered with parchment paper.

Heat up your oven to 180 degrees Celcium.

Bake a pumpkin 45-60 minutes until done -

the pulp should be completely soft.

Let it cool down.

Remove the pulp from the pumpkin, place in a bowl and using a blender.

Add sugar and spices.

Mix well.

Our dough is ready for use)

Sprinkle the working surface with flour.

Roll out the dough 3-4 mm thick

and cut out many many halves of our future pasties.

In half of them, with a sharp knife, you need to cut the ventilation holes.

On the baking sheet, with parchment, lay the lower halves,

those without slits.

Put in the middle about a tablespoon of pumpkin puree.

Dampen the edges of the dough with water so that the dough sticks to each other better

and put the second half of our pastie on top

lightly press down the edges.

You can make a decorative edge with a fork.

Bake in the oven, heated to 200 degrees,

about 20-25 minutes.

Ready pasties golden and ruddy

and smell incredible.

Wait until they cool - puree inside is very hot, and you can get burn...

My pasties are cooled

and i'm eager to try them out

MMmm, delicious)))

Be sure to try to cook these pasties at home))

Well, it's all I had for today,

Give it a thumbs up

Share this video with your friens

And feel free to subcribe to my channel)))

See you next time, my friends

Byeeeee)))

-Woof

-Piglet, look!

(tring to laugh like a witch)))

-Accio pumpkin pastie

For more infomation >> Тыквенные булочки (Гарри Поттер) - поВарюшка - Harry Potter Pumpkin Pasties - Babychef - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 N-Vision / Alcantara / Navi / Cruise *SUMMER DEAL* nu een accessoires check t.w.v - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 N-Vision / Alcantara / Navi / Cruise *SUMMER DEAL* nu een accessoires check t.w.v - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 N-Vision / Alcantara / Navi / Cruise *SUMMER DEAL* nu een accessoires check t.w.v - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Asthme : les vertus du sport - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Asthme : les vertus du sport - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Asthme : les vertus du sport - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 350 4-Matic - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 350 4-Matic - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 4 Serie Cabrio 435I High Executive Automaat M-Sportpakket/Navi/Leder/Headup/Xenon/19inch - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> BMW 4 Serie Cabrio 435I High Executive Automaat M-Sportpakket/Navi/Leder/Headup/Xenon/19inch - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Life at Blake Court, Bridgwater - what our homeowners say - Duration: 4:42.

We might have said that at one time, there's no way that Jan would ever go and live in

an apartment but when she walked in here she said 'like this', and I had to come and pay

a deposit the next day.

McCarthy and Stone are retirement apartments but it is independent living.

Retirement living is for people over 60 so I always say to people if you move early enough

you can enjoy the things that you want to do, not the things you have to do.

You can enjoy the lifestyle that it brings.

It's a whole new community of people.

You make new friends, it's just such a nice way of living.

It didn't take us long to get to know the other residents that are here.

Everybody joins in with everything.

Yes, they're very, very friendly, very friendly Here you're really central to the town so

it's very easy to get into the shops, the banks and all the facilities in town and you

don't get parking problems.

The social life here is very good.

We have a very nice manager called Sue and she arranges various events for us.

We've organized some quiz nights, they've went down very well.

We also have Bocha, which is like an indoor bowls.

That's great fun, can be very competitive and quite hilarious and recently we just started

flexercise, which they're really enjoying and that's provided by Age UK.

The apartments are done to a very high standard.

The apartments come fully carpeted and magnolia walls so it's all nice for when you move in.

Kitchens are kitted out with integrated fridge-freezer, a nice eye-level oven, a space for your microwave

and of course your ceramic hob with the hood above it.

We have illuminated light fittings so that when you get up in the night you can see where

the light fittings are.

The apartment itself has got under-floor heating and it's got a washer-dryer, dishwasher - all

the things that you would need and McCarthy & Stone look after the building.

They look after the garden, which is very well maintained.

There are pull cords in the apartments.

There's one into your shower and also there's one in the hallway as well.

If you pull a cord in the apartment it will go through to the house manager.

She would be able to get a doctor or an ambulance or, of course, call your family and if it's

four o' clock in the morning it goes straight through to a central line.

I don't find that I have to worry about as much house-work.

It just seems so, everything is so easy to look after.

The kitchen is very, very user friendly, you know and..

Very, very easy access to everything.

Yes, and it's Lovely.

You can stand in one particular place and you never got more than about five yards to

go.

I like the old parts of Bridgwater.

King Square, which is just across the road from here is lovely.

Bridgwater is the perfect location for a McCarthy & Stone development.

We are right opposite the shops.

You've got an indoor shopping centre.

You can walk there within five minutes.

A lot of the people use the scooters, the buggies, everything's on the flat.

They can go out of here along, over the crossing and they're into the shopping centre and then

on a Friday they've got a market, which is very, very popular.

It is a place to live that is safe and secure and you can have a whole new adventure by

meeting new friends.

You can be as involved or not involved as you want to be.

This kind of development is an ideal place for people as they get older and they can't,

for example, manage the gardens, they don't want to be bothered with trying to get windows

cleaned and you've got total security here.

When people come into some place like this it's a change for the lifestyle.

It's a whole new lifestyle for them and I say to people 'once you've come in here within

the six months you'll find you wished you'd done it sooner'.

For more infomation >> Life at Blake Court, Bridgwater - what our homeowners say - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Tororo Over Rice ! [Eel + Beef] Rice With Grated Yam! [5.6Kg] 8167kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 3:49.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subtitles by ~Aphexx)

so today! tadaa with 3.55kg of beef n' rice tadaa I added eel

and yamaimo (grated starchy tuber)

omg the eel is totally covered up

add some wasabi which makes this a 'Yama kake eel bowl'

this all weighs 4.65kg plus this 1kg of miso soup here totaling 5.65kg

the eel is totally covered by the grated yamaimo tuber and you can't see it any more

itadakimasu I'll drizzle some wasabi soy sauce on top of this

this grated tuber is so yummy ain't it I totally love it

so the first bite is the grated tuber (tororo) and the beef

meat tastes so yummy and I added a tiny bit of vinegar to this tororo giving it a

very bright flavor it goes down so easy

lets dig out some of the eel that's been covered up

(can't find any)

~where y'all hiding?~

K, I've found the eel they're hard to find

I can't get enough of the tasty unagi flavors

a dish like this that is topped with the tororo is perfect for these hot summer days

2.6kg remains its such an indulgent dish pairing beef and eel

I first intended to make this dish for (special summer day) but when I realized it was over so

but the dog days of summer are still with us so to pack on the energy to get through the heat

I'll have this little feast

only 1.7kg remains it tastes so much better with a bit of wasabi

only 650g remains

(it got erased again today)

it's gone ~why~

100g remains

last mouthful itadakimasu

K there is 1.15kg which is the weight of the dish

gochisosamadesu the 'YamaKake eel beef bowl' was delish

the eel is so nice and fatty its gonna give me tonnes of energy

the eel and beef bowl may seem super rich and fatty but the vinegar I added to the tororo grated tuber gave it

a very refreshing light taste that made it go down so easy

these past few days have been nice and cool but I hope you all take care not to suffer from heat exhaustion

this was so very yummy won't you all give it a try? and as always thanks for watching if you have any requests

or things I should eat please inform me in the comment section or via twitter

if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Tororo Over Rice ! [Eel + Beef] Rice With Grated Yam! [5.6Kg] 8167kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

30 Days of Advice: Day 27 - Words Shape Our Destinies - Duration: 1:03.

Words we use in life can determine our destiny

Let me explain

Whatever follows "I am" can determine your life choices

That can determine who you can become and

Probably genuinely determine the next 5 years

Let me give you an example

I'm a victim, I'm too fat

I'm not good enough, I'm not worth it

Now let's change those words to

I can do this, I'm a winner, I'm successful

I'm talented, I'm gonna do this

Changing words can uplift you, can change everything

Look at the people you hang around with and

Ask yourself what words do they use and

What words do you use?

My advice to my 18-year-old self

Be careful of the words you use

Choose optimistic, positive words and

It will make a massive difference to your life

See you tomorrow for one more piece of advice

What advice would you offer with yourself

Do you think you'd take it?

Bye

For more infomation >> 30 Days of Advice: Day 27 - Words Shape Our Destinies - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Altea 1.2 TSI ECOMOTIVE BUSINESSLINE COPA - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Seat Altea 1.2 TSI ECOMOTIVE BUSINESSLINE COPA - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

[MV] PRISTIN(프리스틴) _ WE LIKE - Duration: 3:39.

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I got a crush on you look at me

I knew it. It's obvious.

Everybody knows I'm kinda so fine.

pretending I don't know and I don't care

I'm not good at this stuff.

I'm just gonna approach you. be mine

I tied my hair like Pippi.

I run around in your head.

Just in case it gets sore, watch out.

Let me see here and there, oh what's this?

My desk seems to be entirely full of gifts.

I'm used to guys proposing me.

You know me now? I'm something else.

I pick whatever I wanna eat.

But you'll get the check instead of me.

You'll be attracted to me who has a peculiar feeling.

Kinda gets annoying but who cares?

It's not that bad, is it?

Just follow me. Baby, listen to me

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

fill in the 7 colors like the rainbow

I'm sure it's quite lovely.

I want some this guy likes me.

You want some that guy likes me too.

You're lucky. I like you.

I'm so busy all year.

I've got a lot of time to see you.

You'll be attracted to me who has a peculiar feeling.

You carry your bag with one shoulder.

The other shoulder is mine.

Just follow me. Baby, listen to me

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

Nu uh you will never get by

Uh uh got me feeling good vibes

What's happening to me?

You think about me all the time, actually.

Nu uh you will never get by

Uh uh I'm feeling good vibes

I do whatever I want.

No matter what they say, look at me.

I I got this feeling

Feeling alright

I like du-du-du-du-du-du

You like du-du-du-du-du-du

We like du-du-du-du-du-du

du-du-du-du-du-du

I got a crush on you look at me.

I knew it. It's obvious.

Everybody knows I'm kinda so fine.

pretending I don't know and I don't care

I'm not good at this stuff.

I'm just gonna approach you. be mine

You got that somethin' boy oh eh oh

I'm your melody every day.

I'll never stop.

Gonna gonna ma-make you mine

You got that somethin' boy oh eh oh

I'll be your drum.

I'll never stop.

Gonna gonna ma-make you mine

Make you mine

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét