Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 30 2017

Yo guys. This is Hoon from Smilegate. How's it going guys?

Where do you think I am?

Welcome to Shanghai~~~China

I came here to present to you the CFGI Finals.

Yeah! Wanna go? Follow me!

Alright guys.

Besides the CFGI Finals we are here to also celebrate the 9th anniversary of CROSSFIRE China.

This is where the Finals are going to happen. Follow me. Comon! Yeah!

Welcome to Baoshan Gymnasium in Shanghai China.

Just look at the sheer size of this venue.

We're getting prepared. Are you prepared?

Okay the CFGI tournament ended with a blast.

In the end SV defeated TGF 3:0

once again claiming the throne of the CFGI tournament for 2 consecutive years.

Congratulations guys.

Don't worry.

There will be more CROSSFIRE action happening during October for the CFS Invitational Ho Chi Minh.

So don't worry. Keep up with the schedule. I'll see you guys back next month.

For more infomation >> CFS TV Episode 6 — CFGI Grand Finals - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-V 1.6D Elegance Navigatie - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-V 1.6D Elegance Navigatie - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

A JAKE PAUL VIDEO...(FO4) - Duration: 3:25.

When life hands you lemons what will you do?

ENGLAND IS MY CITY!!!

Great day, make sure you're working hard and make sure your dabbing on them haters and if you're new here. I'm Jake Paul, this is the Team 10 house.

Where it's lit every single day bro!

Okay

Back at the team house, let's flippin' get this day poppin'

All right, jake Paulers, so we just got to flipping Ralph's you're probably wondering jake like what what are you doing?

Why are you here? And so basically you know kate. You know Kate. Can't come every let's do it Kate

Hey there. He is and so you know Kate has never been a part of the prank war

Yeah, we framed some some timing but like he's a vegan and like

Any of us like you're saying Kate is a vegan and all he eats is peanut butter

So I was like yo why not cover his car and peanut butter right there all you need is peanut butter you obviously want to

Drive in a car

Dream come here. That's right. Exactly really prank wars feels like whenever he gets hungry, red light?

Surprising that's here in the ice aisle because I think you're really hot

Then yeah are you my dad?

With the Disney channel slow Bob Bill on YouTube in six months never done below pass all the competition, man, Pewdiepie

-

But you still hit my phone last night it was 52

And I got that text up boom and all the recordings - don't make me tell them the truth

And I judge up some new words, and they're selling like a God church, Ohio's

Which one like it's dumb. We shoo-in with the gun - just for fun

I you say bowling run catch me at game on I cannot be outdone

Jake Paul is number one is everyday, bro. It's everything

For more infomation >> A JAKE PAUL VIDEO...(FO4) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

130 felons arrested in Maricopa County in raid - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> 130 felons arrested in Maricopa County in raid - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 -- Section 5 -- Video 1 - Duration: 20:47.

For more infomation >> Chapter 1 -- Section 5 -- Video 1 - Duration: 20:47.

-------------------------------------------

NS4L.TV - 49 - When Processes Change Due to Chaos [Chaos Week, Day 5 - Friday] - Duration: 27:57.

For more infomation >> NS4L.TV - 49 - When Processes Change Due to Chaos [Chaos Week, Day 5 - Friday] - Duration: 27:57.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Cars 3 Cruz Ramirez, McQueen, Dinoco King Helicopter Transportation, Cars 3 Color Mack Trucks - Duration: 10:05.

Disney Cars 3 Cruz Ramirez, McQueen, Dinoco King Helicopter Transportation, Cars 3 Color Mack Trucks

For more infomation >> Disney Cars 3 Cruz Ramirez, McQueen, Dinoco King Helicopter Transportation, Cars 3 Color Mack Trucks - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Is there relief in sight for Houston-area residents? - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Is there relief in sight for Houston-area residents? - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

這個290公斤的女胖子瘦下來後,不但顏值回升還意外「撞臉赫本」!男友爽叫:「終於可以行X了!」 - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> 這個290公斤的女胖子瘦下來後,不但顏值回升還意外「撞臉赫本」!男友爽叫:「終於可以行X了!」 - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

The Marketing Manager: Hanna's Story - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> The Marketing Manager: Hanna's Story - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 160 BUSINESS CLASS AVANTGARDE Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 160 BUSINESS CLASS AVANTGARDE Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 AMG SPORT EDITION AMG Styling Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 AMG SPORT EDITION AMG Styling Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

VTS 01 9 - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> VTS 01 9 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus 1.0 TREND EDITION 5Drs *Navigatie/ Climate Controle/ Cruise controle/ Parkeersensoren ach - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus 1.0 TREND EDITION 5Drs *Navigatie/ Climate Controle/ Cruise controle/ Parkeersensoren ach - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.1 Dynamique - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.1 Dynamique - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

박시후 '심려를 끼쳐드려 죄송합니다' | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> 박시후 '심려를 끼쳐드려 죄송합니다' | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Neutral Milk Hotel - I Love How You Love Me Legendado ( + Twin Peaks) - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Neutral Milk Hotel - I Love How You Love Me Legendado ( + Twin Peaks) - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

영화 '청년경찰'에 단단히 뿔난 중국동포들 - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> 영화 '청년경찰'에 단단히 뿔난 중국동포들 - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

"Love and Not Hate" Official ...

For more infomation >> "Love and Not Hate" Official ...

-------------------------------------------

Copenhagen Jazz Festival 2017: Højbro Plads Jazz Trio. Feat. Jonas Winding - Duration: 13:59.

For more infomation >> Copenhagen Jazz Festival 2017: Højbro Plads Jazz Trio. Feat. Jonas Winding - Duration: 13:59.

-------------------------------------------

Pottery Barn Kids Halloween:...

For more infomation >> Pottery Barn Kids Halloween:...

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 270 CDI INSPIRATION Aut, Leder, Schuifdak, Cruise, PDC - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 270 CDI INSPIRATION Aut, Leder, Schuifdak, Cruise, PDC - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring 520D 184PK HIGH EXECUTIVE M SPORT LEER NAVIGATIE NAP Org NL BTW Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring 520D 184PK HIGH EXECUTIVE M SPORT LEER NAVIGATIE NAP Org NL BTW Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Was Trevor Noah a good science student? - Duration: 2:45.

Neil: So do you you count yourself as having geek street cred?

Trevor: I don't know what geek street cred is. I feel like geek and street don't mix. Geek lab cred?

Trevor: You know what... Neil: In South Africa did you have science teachers?

Trevor: I did. I had one of my favorite teachers and probably my best teacher was my

science teacher Mr. Pilate and he was... he just made everything seem simple like he

You know you know when those teachers can teach you a thing like

Neil: Not all teachers can do that!

Trevor: And he... I would get better marks at science than I would at most subjects

and I think it was just he made me understand what it was all about.

Neil: That's good, yeah that's good. So then you became a comedian. Apparently he wasn't influential enough!

Trevor: Well, what happened actually was my math

teacher was horrible and because he failed me, Neil: That cancelled out...

Trevor: No, and then I couldn't I couldn't go and study in university I couldn't do

because in South Africa if you don't do math you can't do science

anymore and so because I failed at math they basically went "you fail at science"

and I used to get an "A" for science. I could have been you.

Neil: But, see, math is the language of the universe. Trevor: So what I was speaking

was a dialect? How does that work? I was passing at science that's all I know and

you just sent me back. I couldn't speak a language of the universe.

Neil: So you went the comedian track instead of the scientist track. Trevor: Yes.

Neil: That's good, but how about just general geek, are you a geek sympathizer?

Trevor: I don't know. I feel like geeks run the universe look at you! You have your number one on the

book selling list! Geeks are running Silicon Valley, running TV shows.

The richest people in the world! I don't think you need sympathy if you're a geek

now. I feel like it's the other way around because imagine if you are on the

cusp of geek vs. jockness. Yeah right those are time when jock was everything.

Neil: Yes, and they give us wedgies. Trevor: Right, and then what happened was geek all of a sudden tipped that.

Neil: Yeah, because the jocks needed us to fix their computers.

Trevor: But now imagine if you were jock just pre-tech boom, like and then you just

just jocked at the wrong time. Neil: Oh that'd be bad. Trevor: Imagine that. Neil: You're homeless now.

Trevor: Now you're struggling and then you're like man I

used to give that guy wedgies. Neil: I'd like that verb - jocked at the wrong time.

Trevor: Yeah, you jocked at the wrong time. You could have geeked at the wrong time.

You could have geeked in the dark ages! That's the wrong time to geek.

Neil: Total wrong time to geek. Trevor: The worst time to geek!

Imagine you trying to be a scientist in the dark ages. Neil: No, I'd be burned upside down at the stake.

Trevor: And just because you were black, mostly. That would it be like

most of it and then they'd be like oh yeah and he was a scientist. I don't even

know what that was! I'm glad we burned him.

Hey, did you like that? Cool video, huh?

Well how about a bunch of cool videos, all commercial free, plus exclusive

original content that you can't find anyplace else all on StarTalkAllAccess.com

For more infomation >> Was Trevor Noah a good science student? - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | M. Asam Beauty 08.29.2017 - 06 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | M. Asam Beauty 08.29.2017 - 06 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | M. Asam Beauty 08.29.2017 - 06 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | M. Asam Beauty 08.29.2017 - 06 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dota2 road to 5k mmr - Duration: 1:05:41.

For more infomation >> Dota2 road to 5k mmr - Duration: 1:05:41.

-------------------------------------------

WHISPER- (VIXX) LR-(Mv Reacción- Reaction) Bromance♥ (Activar Subtitulos, Gracias :3) - Duration: 6:46.

For more infomation >> WHISPER- (VIXX) LR-(Mv Reacción- Reaction) Bromance♥ (Activar Subtitulos, Gracias :3) - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

2017-September best and amazing android app unknown trick increase your icons size Sachin saxena - Duration: 5:08.

HI FRIENDS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

For more infomation >> 2017-September best and amazing android app unknown trick increase your icons size Sachin saxena - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Confidence in Him - Duration: 20:33.

Hi, I'm Julie Weber of Liberate Ministries.

Today's topic is called: Confidence in Him.

All my information is quoted from my Lady Liberty workbook on pages 101, 102, and 104-109.

I did another video called; 'Three Robes' that goes along with this video.

In psychology, self-esteem (also called self-worth, self-confidence, and self-respect) reflects

a person's overall self-appraisal of their own worth.

Self-esteem can be positive or negative.

It reflects how you view yourself.

For example, "you may feel you are competent or incompetent, victorious or in despair,

extremely prideful or full of shame."

What is the Difference Between Healthy, High, and Low Self-Esteem?

Healthy Self Esteem is based upon our ability to assess ourselves accurately (know ourselves)

and still be able to accept and value ourselves unconditionally.

This means being able to realistically acknowledge our strengths and limitations (which is part

of being human) and at the same time accept ourselves as worthy and worthwhile, without

conditions or reservations.

High Self Esteem People with too much self-esteem can be out

of balance too.

There is now a wealth of evidence linking high self-esteem to criminality.

Some characteristics of people with high self-esteem are:

- Prone to self-satisfied boasting.

- Smug and superior.

- Abusive in relationships assuming their needs come first in any situation.

If this doesn't happen, they will become angry and bullying.

- They tend to adopt an air of superiority, simply because they have skill or luck in

a particular area in life.

- Blind to their own faults; unlikely to change or improve themselves.

- Impulse control problems.

Low Self-Esteem People often rely on how they are doing in

the present to determine how they feel about themselves.

They need positive external experiences to counteract the negative feelings and thoughts

that constantly plague them.

So even then, the good feeling (from a good grade etc.) can be temporary.

Low self-esteem can have devastating consequences: - It can create anxiety, stress, loneliness,

and increased likelihood for depression.

- It can cause problems with friendships and relationships.

- It can seriously impair academic and job performance.

- It can lead to underachievement and increased vulnerability to drug and alcohol abuse.

- Worst of all, these negative consequences themselves reinforce the negative self-image.

- They can take a person into a downward spiral of lower and lower self-esteem and increasingly

non-productive or even actively self-destructive behavior.

Identity in Christ As believers' in Christ, we have an amazing

identity.

God has provided for us something greater than we could create for ourselves or even

imagine.

So, as I read these scriptures, you will quickly notice that most of us live below the identities

God has given us.

So "living below our identities," means that we are not looking at ourselves the way

God is looking at us.

Because of all the issues that we have been discussing, post-abortive women often live

way below their identities.

It is critical for you to realize that you are not a second-class Christian because of

your abortions.

Your identity is not affected by the abortion, unless you let it be affected.

Well, what is "Identity in Christ"?

Where does it come from?

Well, let's take a look at three words: Acceptance, Security and Significance:

Neil Anderson, in his book "Victory Over the Darkness," says that these are the "being"

needs and they are important.

We all desire to be accepted.

We all desire to be secure.

We all desire to be significant.

The question is, where are we going to look to have these needs met in our lives; to Satan,

the world, or ourselves?

Relying on others to determine your self-worth is never really a healthy approach.

When no one is around to say "good job," where will you find your validation?

We need to learn to look to God for praise, acceptance, and value.

His words are constant and true, and His love for us will never change.

Scripture tells us that God promises to meet all our needs:

Phil 4:19, (NIV).

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

The following lists are for you to memorize and get inside you.

By doing so, when your inner thoughts or Satan the enemy comes to convince you that you aren't

worth anything, you can say, "No Way!"

Immediately aim these truths from God's Word back at him.

These verses are your tool to help fight low self-esteem.

As you read through each of the groupings, practice saying it with the leading sentence

of each grouping for example: "I am accepted in Christ because...".

OK.

Why do we need to read it with the leading sentence?

Because using the leading sentence trains your mind.

It puts the focus on Christ so that you can remember that it is only through Christ's

death and resurrection that you can read and claim these statements.

For instance; "I have been justified," reads a lot different than "I am accepted in Christ

because I have been justified."

Train your mind; always use the leading sentence when you read the statements.

I will also attached these scriptures to this video.

Who Am I in Christ?

I am accepted in Christ because....

John 1:12 says I am God's child.

I am accepted in Christ because, John 15:15 says I am Christ's friend.

I am accepted in Christ because, Romans 5:1 says I have been justified.

I am accepted in Christ because, 1 Cor 6:17 says I am united with the Lord,

and I am one spirit with Him.

I am accepted in Christ because, 1 Cor 6:20 says I have been bought with a

price.

I belong to God.

I am accepted in Christ because, Eph 1:1 says I am a saint.

I am accepted in Christ because, Eph 1:5 says I have been adopted as God's

Child.

I am accepted in Christ because, Eph 2:18 says I have direct access to God

though the Holy Spirit.

I am accepted in Christ because, Col 1:14 says I have been redeemed and forgiven

of all my sins.

I am accepted in Christ because, Col 2:10 says I am complete in Christ.

Who Am I in Christ?

I am secure in Christ because....

Romans 8:1,2 says I am free from condemnation.

I am secure in Christ because, Romans 8:28 I am assured that all things work

together for good.

I am secure in Christ because, Romans 8:31-34 I am free from any condemning

charges against me.

I am secure in Christ because, Romans 8:35-39 I cannot be separated from

the love of God.

I am secure in Christ because, 2 Cor 1:21,22 I have been established, anointed

and sealed by God.

I am secure in Christ because, Phil 1:6 I am confident that the good work

God has begun in me will be perfected.

I am secure in Christ because, Phil 3:20 I am a citizen of heaven.

I am secure in Christ because, Col 3:3 I am hidden with Christ in God.

I am secure in Christ because, 2 Tim 1:7 I have not been given a spirit of

fear, but of power, love, and sound mind.

I secure in Christ because, Hebrews 4:16 I can find grace and mercy in

time of need.

I am secure in Christ because, 1 John 5:18 I am born of God and the evil

one cannot touch me.

Who Am I in Christ?

I am significant in Christ because...

Matthew 5:13,14 I am the salt and light of the earth.

I am significant in Christ because, John 15:1,5 I am a branch of the true vine,

a channel of His life.

I am significant in Christ because, John 15:16 I have been chosen and appointed

to bear fruit.

I am significant in Christ because, Acts 1:8 I am a personal witness of Christ.

I am significant in Christ because, 1 Cor 3:16 I am God's temple.

I am significant in Christ because, 2 Cor 5:17-21 I am a minister of reconciliation

for God.

I am significant in Christ because, Eph 2:6 I am seated with Christ in the heavenly

realm.

I am significant in Christ because, Eph 2:10 I am God's workmanship.

I am significant in Christ because, Eph 3:12 I may approach God with freedom and

confidence.

I am significant in Christ because, Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ

who strengthens me.

Spiritual Warfare Why is this lesson critical to a post-abortive

woman?

It will help her in the area of spiritual warfare.

In the past, the devil could use the abortions to pull her down and feel defeated in her

thoughts and actions while she was attempting to live her daily life.

By seeing herself as she is in Christ, she is learning how to look at herself the way

God sees her, rather than the way she views herself.

After our abortions, our image of ourselves begins to change.

The image becomes unhealthy rather than healthy.

Our emotions ride up and down like a roller coaster.

Our thoughts are not healthy and consistent until we begin to get some healing in our

lives.

So by knowing who she is in Christ, the devil can no longer keep her down.

Her own thinking and image of herself is not strong enough to combat the constant, weighed-down

thoughts that plague her mind after her abortions.

God's Word is where the power is to defeat this.

The "Identity in Christ" scriptures are what we are to use to combat the devil when we

feel the harassing thoughts that he aims at us.

The following scriptures tells us that we are to put on the full armor of God:

Eph 6:10-17, (NIV).

Finally, be strong in the Lord and his mighty power.

Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the

authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of

evil in the heavenly realms.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be

able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand, Stand firm then,

with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness

in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith with which you can extinguish all

the flaming arrows of the evil one.

Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

In Ephesians 6:17 we read that the sword of the Spirit is the Word of God.

This is what the "Identity in Christ" scriptures are to us.

They are scriptures that come from the Word of God for us to use as our sword in fighting

the enemy.

The armor and the sword are for everyone, but especially useful to the post-abortive

woman because of the trauma, issues and the battles she faces.

Her new identity will also help her in rebuilding her life in her relationship area with God

and with people.

How so?

If she has done something to "miss it" in her spiritual walk with the Lord, just knowing

who she is in Christ should give her more "confidence" to go to the Lord quickly to

repent and make things right when it is needed.

Her perception of God should change so that she has a healthier view of her Heavenly Father.

She is able to "trust" Him more.

Once we repent of the sin in our lives there is always a time of restoration and we are

able to pick up and get back on our feet to continue living.

Being quick to forgive herself, she gets going again in life by being obedient to God's Word.

This way she avoids being led by her feelings and emotions when she doesn't feel worthy,

or if she is having a bad day.

This same principle should be applied in rebuilding relationships.

If we make a mistake in our relationship with people in our everyday life, just knowing

who you are in Christ should give you the "courage" to face people and make things right.

Learning How to See Yourself the Way God Sees You

In summary, renewing our mind is the key to seeing ourselves the way God sees us.

We need to accept and believe the "Identity in Christ" list that God provides us through

His Word.

We need to actively live the identity in our everyday life.

Why?

It is one thing to accept it in your mind.

It is one thing to believe it in your heart, but it is another thing to live it.

By applying it to your speech, your actions, and relationships, we are able to get the

victory.

Practical Tips on Applying this Lesson I have found that a personal quiet time is

the best place to put this lesson into practice.

This is the time for you to get the "Identity in Christ" scriptures in you.

Practice the process of taking off your "old self" way of thinking and putting on your

"new self" way of thinking, which is your "Identity in Christ" scriptures.

Here is what it might look like when I sit down to have the quiet time: I am wearing

the red robe.

The red robe is red because it represents my sins of yesterday and I repent for those

sins.

I repent means, I am sorry for my sins and I want to turn from them and live differently.

I continue with my daily devotional book reading, then, I read some more scriptures from the

Bible.

If directed by the Lord through His word to repent for anymore things, I do it now.

Then I put on the new brilliant, shiny, white robe by reading the "Identity in Christ" scriptures.

In a sense I have taken off the "old self" thinking (the red robe) and put on a "new

self" way of thinking (the white robe).

"Now I am ready to face the day."

Thanks for watching, Live, life, liberated.

For more infomation >> Confidence in Him - Duration: 20:33.

-------------------------------------------

Finding Life and Purpose 1 - Duration: 15:44.

Hi, I'm Julie Weber of Liberate Ministries.

Today's topic is called: Finding Life and Purpose 1.

This is video 1 of a 2 part video series.

Some of this information is quoted from my Lady Liberty workbook on pages 115-117.

I recently heard Nicholas Kristof, American Journalist, Author and Pulitzer Prize winner,

speak at the University of Minnesota.

He tells a story of a young teenage woman with pregnancy complications that caused her

to be an outcast in her village.

She had to crawl 20 miles to get help.

She was taken to a hospital and she began to recover.

Soon she was a healed lively teenager with a lot of energy so they gave her volunteer

type errands to do in the hospital.

She handled the errands quite well and they noticed she was a quick learner.

So they gave her more work as she continued to heal and grow and develop even more skills.

Today she is a director in that hospital.

She went from a wounded state to being an asset to her community and nation.

Where do you go after you get healed from your abortion experience?

How can you find fresh life and purpose?

Let's talk about On Being Blessed and Broken Being Blessed: If a person only knows blessings

in their life and hasn't experienced natural human hardships, they will have a hard time

feeling compassion for someone who is hurting.

It will make it difficult for them to empathize with what the hurting person is going through.

They will get impatient with people when they have to listen, humble themselves, and try

to feel what the other person is going through.

For example: Think back-when you ever struggled with a problem in your life and tried to share

it with someone who has never had to deal with a difficult situation in their own life?

It didn't go well, did it?

Why is that?

I've known people who just seem to sail through life.

They appear to have all the resources, relationships, and life circumstances so that everything

works out great for them all of the time.

In the good times, these people are fun to hang around.

However, when trying to share your struggles with them, it is hard for them to relate.

Why?

It is because they haven't experienced it, nor had to overcome anything similar in their

own life.

Being Broken: The opposite is also true.

If they have only known brokenness, then they will have a hard time sharing about faithfulness,

hope, and the joy of the Lord.

It will make it difficult for them to impart life to people, because they can't get past

the constant pull of the weighed-down feelings that come with suffering.

Encouraging others to have faith and hang on for any kind of a healing, or walking through

a lengthy, difficult trial when they will want to quit, will be tough.

For example: It is hard to share your problem with a person who has only known brokenness

(struggle) and hasn't overcome anything in their life.

They will not be able to relate to your desire to resolve the problem and move on in life.

They can only share out of their struggle and will not be able to speak of the faithfulness,

hope, and the joy of the Lord.

You may share a common problem with the person, but you both are no closer to a solution.

Often, these people aren't so fun to be around because of the constant, troubled feelings

that come with suffering.

For these deeply-broken people, it is difficult for them to encourage others to press through

for a solution to their problem until they experience a similar breakthrough of the Lord's

power.

Similar Struggle: Now, think back to a time when you have shared a problem with someone

who has gone through a similar struggle successfully.

The conversation went better, right?

Maybe both of you had to deal with a relationship break up or a common health issue.

In these situations, there is an immediate connection and a sense that, "Hey, this person

understands because they have been there too."

How does this relate to me?

When you have been blessed (experienced some success in areas of your life) and been broken

(had to overcome some difficulty in your life) you become a valuable tool to God.

People can relate to you because they know that you have "been there."

And they want to hear how you made it through your struggles.

Also, you can relate to people because you remember what it felt like to struggle.

And as a result, you are able to encourage, empathize, and comfort others.

So, you will be more patient, able to listen, and equipped to empathize with them.

This is the type of person who we should try to be like.

You may be saying that because of the past, you do not have much to offer to society and

the people around you.

This type of defeated attitude is not true and can stop you short of your full potential

in life.

God uses our past and our struggles to shape us into people who can help others.

Have you ever heard that saying, "If it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger?"

That statement may seem harsh, but it is most often true.

Going through a tough situation does make us stronger and better able to deal with adversity

in our lives.

Others all around you are experiencing the same struggles that you have been through.

When you have known both blessings and brokenness in life, then you will be content with helping

all kinds of people because you have experienced both the high times and the low times with

Jesus.

This is especially true in the area of abortion.

Millions of people are going through life wounded, looking for help.

They can't find someone to relate to because of the secrecy and the shortage of people

who have received healing for the trauma of abortion.

That is why you may find that the Lord wants you to be healed of the after-effects of the

abortion both for your sake and for others you will come in contact with in the future.

You never know when you will be needed to share your healing experience with them.

Dare to Dream Again Have you stopped dreaming?

Have you cut back on your dreams?

Settled for less?

Sometimes when we have been hurt or wounded, like in the case of an abortion, we want to

play it safe in life.

"No way do I want to be hurt again.

Last time I did that I got burned.

I'll settle for what I know I can do easily but not stretch to do things that are hard."

Part of the reason we are spending time on the topic of the purpose is to encourage you

to "go for it" again in life.

Luke 9:26, (MSG), in the Bible reads; He said, "That's what I mean: Risk your life

and get more than you ever dreamed of.

Play it safe and end up holding the bag.

The Bible principle here is to not let our abortions hold us back from our purpose in

life.

The negative effects of our abortions might have held us back at one time, but not anymore.

It's time to dream again.

Driven by Fear Author Rick Warren says that fear can also

keep us from our purpose: "Many people are driven by fear.

These fears may be a result of a traumatic experience, an unrealistic expectation, growing

up in a high control home, or even genetic predisposition.

Regardless of the cause, fear-driven people often miss great opportunities because they're

afraid to venture out.

Instead, they play it safe, avoiding risks and trying to maintain the status quo.

Fear is a self-imposed prison that will keep you from becoming what God intends you to

be.

The only way to defeat fear is to move against it in the spiritual weapons of faith and love."

The Bible says, 1 John 4:18, (MSG).

Well-formed love banishes fear.

Since fear is crippling, a fearful life-fear of death, fear of judgment-is one not yet

fully formed in loved.

I'm Too Old Many people are driven by the belief that

they are too old.

They say, "I wish I would have done that when I was younger.

I've missed it.

I could never do that at this age."

Sound familiar?

Do you know what you want to do, but aren't doing it because you feel you are too old?

Going back to school, changing jobs, trying something new is rarely out of the question.

It is important that we remember that developing ourselves.

By going after our purpose is a journey, not a destination.

We never really arrive, but find that there is more to be discovered every step we take.

Once we think we have arrived, God gives us more to do.

So don't let your age stop you from pursuing your purpose.

Remember Abraham in the Bible?

He became the father of a nation of Israel at the age of 100 years old (in Genesis 17:17,

you can find that story).

If he can father a nation at that age, you can certainly go after your purpose.

Formula for Finding Life and Purpose Purpose is defined as the object toward which

one strives or for which something exists; an aim or a goal.

There is no magic formula that you can follow and15 minutes later you are walking fully

in your purpose.

Finding your purpose is a process.

We've already talked about how being both blessed and broken makes us valuable to God.

So, for the rest of the lesson, let's explore a few more ingredients that we will need to

discover in life and purpose:

OK; Being Blessed and Broken + Natural Abilities + Spiritual Gifts + Maturity and Time + Leading

of God = Finding Life and Purpose.

Thanks for watching.

Live, life, liberated.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét