Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 1 2018

-It don't matter what Grace Greenleaf knows,

we home free.

-Should your father and I decide to marry--

-Everything you say is a lie!

-We need accountability,

a fresh start.

They won't listen.

-Who won't listen?

-FBI.

-Basie put you up to that?

-You gotta help me out here.

-Tasha!

-I thought we had a deal.

-Divorcing you wasn't enough.

-Why are you doing this?

-Lionel Jeffries on line one.

-You still have to tell Grace.

MUSIC

For more infomation >> First Look: "The End Is Near" | Greenleaf | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Is birthright citizenship debate destined for Supreme Court? - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Is birthright citizenship debate destined for Supreme Court? - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Ingraham: Democrat tricks vs. Trump treats - Duration: 8:08.

For more infomation >> Ingraham: Democrat tricks vs. Trump treats - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

The Bishop Learns the Truth About Rochelle | Greenleaf | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 1:45.

[KNOCKING]

Gigi!

Daddy.

- Hey. - I hope it's not too late.

No, no, no, no.

No problem.

Thank you.

I don't see myself getting much sleep tonight, anyway.

Come in, come in.

What has got you so excited?

You first.

I haven't seen you this happy in a while.

You must be relieved to have the whole divorce final, I guess,

huh?

What's your news?

Your tone on the phone had me concerned.

Yeah, it should.

You tell me.

Whatever it is, we'll work it out.

I promise.

Daddy, what I'm going to tell you,

you are not going to believe.

Well, it's that kind of a night.

Rochelle Cross.

What about her?

And, be sure you know what you're talking about before you

say a word against her.

Daddy, she Is Darrell James' daughter.

She's a half sister of Basie Skanks.

For more infomation >> The Bishop Learns the Truth About Rochelle | Greenleaf | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Upton Reveals a Painful Memory - Chicago PD (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Upton Reveals a Painful Memory - Chicago PD (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [8th match] - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [8th match] - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Netflix's 'Stay Here' host on how to make money off short-term rentals - Duration: 5:19.

For more infomation >> Netflix's 'Stay Here' host on how to make money off short-term rentals - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [7th match] - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [7th match] - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [2nd match] - Duration: 1:22.

Takagi, BUSHI, don't underestimate me, bastards.

I'll show you what I'm made of, what a Young Lion's made of.

Yesterday, in Fukuoka, I was watching the Carp's baseball game,

I then left Fukuoka to come here, to Nagano.

And even though there is another Carp game today,

I chose Shingo Takagi and BUSHI over it.

By the way, did you see my comments from Sendai, from two days ago?

Did you?

I wanted to have a match.

Today, in Nagano, tomorrow, in Shizuoka,

You could have put me in a match...

If the pattern continues, I guess I won't have a match tomorrow, either.

That means I don't have to show up to the venue in Shizuoka, right?

But it's not too late,

Please, change the match cards, alright?

I'm counting on you.

Adios.

For more infomation >> Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [2nd match] - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [5th match] - Duration: 0:40.

Hey, Roppongi punks, don't mess with us.

Don't get too excited, okay?

The reason you guys won today was because TAKA was tricked by that fat raccoon.

Don't think it has to do with your guys' abilities,

Don't misunderstand things.

You guys, tomorrow...

Will face the two who are pretty plain, but with enough skill,

And they will beat you two and end your shot at reaching the final.

We are the champions.

We are one step ahead of everybody else.

You're not needed here.

For more infomation >> Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [5th match] - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Snickers the Clown scares GMA crew - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Snickers the Clown scares GMA crew - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [3rd match] - Duration: 3:12.

All that's left is 3K, right?

It doesn't matter if we're alive or not,

昨日スコアを確認したんだけど、 どうやっても俺たちの優勝進出は無理だ。

でもRoppongi 3Kから勝てば、 彼らの決勝進出を阻止できる。

トップと並ぼうとしてるはずだ。 俺たちで止めてやろう。

There was supposed to be a carrot dangling in the next match,

We won't let up in that one,

But the one who ate our carrot was Taiji Ishimori.

Roppongi 3K, we will show up with our own carrot.

And we won't back down.

Even though we can't make it to the final,

What we can do is have an amazing match.

And we'll show our true value as a tag team to the fans in Shizuoka.

セイビン、準備はできてるか?

三角形のパワー!

You guys can't keep treating Henare like a young boy anymore.

This man's power...

His speed...

You guys see him everyday, don't you get it?

I notice his rapid growth, I don't think I'm getting ahead of myself.

The time he puts in, the effort, everything about him is top level.

If you ask me, why don't give him a chance for a title?

Tag or singles title match.

Put Henare in a title match.

He's got the real strength to take over.

Right, Henare?

こういったサポートをもらうことで 一層モチベーションが高まるよ!

そうなんだ、俺に必要なのは タイトルマッチだ。

まだシングルでは一度も 勝ったことのない俺だけど、

ライガーが俺のポテンシャルを信じてくれている。 もっと勝ちを取って上に進んで行かないと。

NEVER6人タッグ、

IWGPタッグ、

NEVER無差別級、

何でも構わない!

チャンスは近づいてる!

ファンも信じてくれているはずだ。

チャンスが来たら絶対ものにしてみせる!

For more infomation >> Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [3rd match] - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [6th match] - Duration: 2:36.

Throughout this tour, he took good care of me.

I caused trouble for him.

But, I was saved by his big heart.

Today was the last day for us...

What I gained throughout this tour,

I will take with me to the WORLD TAG LEAGUE with Makabe as G.B.H.

It's going to happen.

I will definitely be there and make my presence felt.

That's something I can do to pay back Tanahashi.

Like now...

Going on tour all over Japan,

Seeing everyday life,

I get to hear people talk.

My senses are sharper, and I've realized many things.

Already dozens of times, hundreds of times...

The IWGP title match…

We have already talked about the IWGP championship...

But I suppose some of that was mostly arguing...

But just think about it,

I'm 100% right.

I have no regrets with the life I've lived.

Just like like the shogun, Yukimura Sanada,

There's an open path for me.

For more infomation >> Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [6th match] - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [1st match] - Duration: 0:27.

GACHON!

New...

新しい…

He's got a new joke.

一緒にコマネチ?

KOMANECHI!

For more infomation >> Road to POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~ (October 31) - Post-match Interview [1st match] - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

What SUCKS about JAPAN? Ask Japanese girls what they are unhappy about - Duration: 4:45.

Hey guys it's Cathy Cat and today we are gonna go onto the streets of Tokyo

and ask the youth, what they are very unhappy about in Japanese society.

Usually Japanese people don't really like to talk negatively about their society

But we got some interesting answers.

If you are curious about more of our videos, don't forget to hit subscribe

Let's start the video.

We are asking you what you are unhappy about in recent Japan.

What do you think sucks recently?

Japanese people hate these types of clothes way too much!

People stare and judge me so much for what I wear!

If Japanese people continue to be like that, it will perish!

I am so not happy about that.

Do people say negative things?

I get that a lot. On twitter people will write "You look so embarassing" and such

And when I look up in English on Instagram...

I can find sneaky pictures of myself saying "Look, I found a weirdo"

I hate it.

I hate that treatment too. If you keep doing that, Harajuku fashion will go!

I want to protect it.

Let's keep up a strong heart! - Let's do that!

Japanese people generally have black hair.

But if you only add a little bit of color, like my tips here,

people look at me really weirdly.

And the brown hair you have right now is not ok?

The pink at my tips gets very bright.

And many people look at me like "What? Pink?"

Even little accents like dip dying your tips is already causing trouble for you?

People give me really weird looks and I wonder why.

You want people to give you kinder looks. - Yes please.

Anything else that's bad in Japan right now?

I want out politicians to do their work properly.

What part shall be done better?

The Olympics are soon, but Japan isn't prepared well for the international tourists.

I think there are many places where foreigners can't go to easily.

I want foreigners to know more about what Japanese people like.

I want that to get sorted out soon.

What is not enough for the Olympics just yet?

I think many people are not friendly enough.

Foreigners, even if they don't understand the language are open and fun.

Japanese people though, will say "I don't like that" and run away.

Japanese try not to get too close to foreigners, or to help them much.

I think it's not just about the language.

I think that we are not prepared enough yet.

- So Japanese should be more open. - I think it wouldn't harm.

Since this is the end, let's wave at our viewers.

So our colorful friends here from Japan were very unhappy

about the way Harajuku fashion is perceived because

it seems to be that people around... their reactions are worse.

In Tokyo generally you get left alone. People don't comment negatively at least.

But especially if you come from more rural areas, the country side...

there are people who give you negative comments

unfortunately in Japan as well.

But probably not as much as in your country.

Let me know in your country, if people dress unique and different...

do people give them a hard time, or do people ignore them or...

Or do they go "Love what you're wearing Love. This looks delightful"

Let me know. Looking forward to find out.

One more thing they mentioned, they think Japan is not prepared for the olympics

and the influx of foreigners that come to the Olympics.

That's a comment we have been getting a lot these days.

There is not enough for the foreigners...

not enough English and people who speak English.

We are curious, because it is only two years away, how things will change.

You and I are gonna find out because we will report to you

from wherever you live in the world, from Japan, during those times as well.

So you can look forward to that.

Let's bring on the Olympics. I wish you a lovely time and...

hopefully everything will go well and we can report from the Olympics for you!

Lots of love from Japan and I catch you soon! Bye!

Don't forget to like...

For more infomation >> What SUCKS about JAPAN? Ask Japanese girls what they are unhappy about - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #430 (LOONA TV #430) - Duration: 1:01.

(ViVi talking to the camera and HeeJin & Chuu whispering each other)

ViVi: I guess they can't hear what they are saying

ViVi: You have to talk through here

ViVi: And it's really hard to hear because of the glass

(However, it looks like they don't care the glass)

ViVi: I have bangs...

ViVi: So I have to put this on my head like Chuu everyday...

ViVi: And this is...

(HeeJin & Chuu still stealing ViVi's spotlight...)

(Endless talking, endless stealing attention)

'They stole the attention behind you...'

ViVi: Yeah Chuu: We always do this at home~

HeeJin: Sorry~

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ/YeoJin - Kiss Later" (Other members continuing to show their performances!)

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ/Yves - new"

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ/Chuu - Heart Attack"

(Passionate Chuu!)

(She's trying really hard!)

(The excitement in the practice room still lingers!)

Chuu: No~ HeeJin: Perfect performance!

HeeJin: I was watching it with smiling like a mom~

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #430 (LOONA TV #430) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Ambition Urban Automaat - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Ambition Urban Automaat - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i Luna - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i Luna - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

闫妮怎么变漂亮的 闫妮老公前任老公沙溢 闫妮女儿和谁生的 - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> 闫妮怎么变漂亮的 闫妮老公前任老公沙溢 闫妮女儿和谁生的 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

黄毅清手撕马苏再升级,马苏人设崩塌彻底 - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> 黄毅清手撕马苏再升级,马苏人设崩塌彻底 - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

黃毅清開撕馬蘇,爆料馬蘇孔令輝分手內幕 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 黃毅清開撕馬蘇,爆料馬蘇孔令輝分手內幕 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

KSN Forecast Wednesday October 31, 2018 - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> KSN Forecast Wednesday October 31, 2018 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T N-CONNECTA *Afneembare trekhaak + Style Pack Black* - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T N-CONNECTA *Afneembare trekhaak + Style Pack Black* - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T N-CONNECTA *Afneembare trekhaak + Style Pack Black* - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

💖New whatsapp status video 2018 love💝New whatsapp status💝Love Status - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> 💖New whatsapp status video 2018 love💝New whatsapp status💝Love Status - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 💖New whatsapp status video 2018 love💝New whatsapp status💝Love Status - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

LAS MEJORES CANCIONES DE CREEPYPASTAS | Especial Halloween - Duration: 15:08.

For more infomation >> LAS MEJORES CANCIONES DE CREEPYPASTAS | Especial Halloween - Duration: 15:08.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> LAS MEJORES CANCIONES DE CREEPYPASTAS | Especial Halloween - Duration: 15:08.

-------------------------------------------

U of M doctor helps unravel AFM mystery - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> U of M doctor helps unravel AFM mystery - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

$365 million bond on ballot for Lexington 1 voters - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> $365 million bond on ballot for Lexington 1 voters - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade hot and sour powder。一碗地瓜粉,一碗水,教你在家也能做出美味的酸辣粉,做法超级简单! - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Homemade hot and sour powder。一碗地瓜粉,一碗水,教你在家也能做出美味的酸辣粉,做法超级简单! - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Breckinridge swings support to Rosendale in Senate race - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Breckinridge swings support to Rosendale in Senate race - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

No one hurt after Marcellus barn fire - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> No one hurt after Marcellus barn fire - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea news: Maurizio Sarri sent transfer warning - 'he flatters to deceive' - Duration: 2:35.

 That is the verdict of talkSPORT presenter and former Chelsea defender Jason Cundy

 Arnautovic has been in good form for West Ham this season, scoring four goals in nine Premier League appearances

 The Austrian has thrived in a central striker role since former Hammers boss David Moyes started playing him there last season

 Chelsea could be in the market for a new forward in January, with only four goals between Alvaro Morata and Olivier Giroud so far this season

 But Cundy doubts Arnautovic is the answer and claims he would not fit into Sarri's style

 "I don't know whether Arnautovic is consistent enough," Cundy said on talkSPORT. "In the past I think Chelsea wanted that striker who was a very physical target man, the Didier Drogba type

Sarri is changing Chelsea. "Arnautovic flatters to deceive. He's been at big clubs including Inter Milan

 "I'm not saying he can't move to a top six club." However, former Liverpool defender Steve Nicol believes Arnautovic would be a great signing for Chelsea

 But Nicol cannot see West Ham letting him go because it would put them in deep relegation trouble

 "It would make absolute sense for Chelsea," Nicol told ESPN FC. "It would make absolutely no sense for West Ham

 "If they're to stay in the Premier League, because they look as though they're going to be in a dogfight for most of the year, then this guy has to stay

 "If they want to stay in the Premier League, West Ham, he has to stay. "But, if you're Chelsea, you have to go and get him

" Arnautovic is on the West Ham bench for the Carabao Cup clash against Tottenham tonight

For more infomation >> Chelsea news: Maurizio Sarri sent transfer warning - 'he flatters to deceive' - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

นานานา (Nanana) - บอย สมภพ | Ost. บังเอิญรัก Love By Chance (+ENG SUB) - Duration: 4:09.

Ae: Ai Pete.

Ae: I already told you for many times.

Ae: Whatever you want just tell me straightforwardly.

Pete: Then... Please stay with me tonight.

Do you hear it from outside of the window?

Ae: Okay. Do you hear it from outside of the window?

The sky is dark and growl, I'm really scared

It's cold, so cold

Do you hear it from outside of the window?

The sky is dark and growl until my heart pounding

Just give me your hand that makes me warm, can I?

Please, Let's wait the rain stops

Please, If you leave me, I don't know how I will live

Please, Let me beg you always like this

I'm ready to do everything

I'll do everything to you to be beside me

Stay just a little bit longer, please

Stay a little bit longer, please

Hug me a little longer, please

How will I survive tonight? If I'm without you

You know I like hugging

I like you to tell me over and over that you love me

Just whisper into my ear

I just think that you have to leave me

Just think that makes me miss you

Please. Don't leave me, Can you stay a little bit longer?

Please, Let's wait the rain stops

Please, If you leave me, I don't know how I will live

Please, Let me beg you always like this

I'm ready to do everything

I'll do everything to you to be beside me

Stay just a little bit longer, please

Stay a little bit longer, please

Hug me a little longer, please

How will I survive tonight? If I'm without you

Ae: Shut up now.

Ae: Because I'm kissing you

Can you see the rain?

I can feel the pain

Can you see the rain?

I can feel the pain

Can you see the rain?

Let's wait the rain stops

If you leave me I can't take it

Let me beg you always like this

Stay just a little bit longer, please

Stay a little bit longer, please

Hug me a little longer, please

How will I survive tonight?

Stay just a little bit longer, please

Stay a little bit longer, please

Hug me a little longer, please

How will I survive tonight? If I'm without you

For more infomation >> นานานา (Nanana) - บอย สมภพ | Ost. บังเอิญรัก Love By Chance (+ENG SUB) - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Toadally Timelords! Paleozoic Frog November 2018 - Duration: 13:05.

(Oblivion)

Kia ora koutou I am the Casual Kiwi and this is my Toadally Timelords deck profile for

2018 now some of you might have noticed a little bit of a change in the setup I

noticed a lot of glare on my last two videos and so I'm going to try it

without my lamp just to see how it goes

(Liar)

so any feedback on

(He broke it)

how it looks is

greatly appreciated so without further adieu let's jump right into the profile so

(Silence)

you want to begin with the standard frog package which is three swap frog three

Dupe and then just two Ronintoadin

(Can you see it? Pathetic.)

so the Frog package is fantastic this is

tried-and-true stuff but let's move on to the secondary engine

(Why watch him struggle? Does this entertain you? Enlighten you? Nonsense)

so in addition

to the frogs you'll be playing a Timelord package so of course you want

to be playing three Time Maiden this does everything for Timelords and I

feel like especially combined with other decks like this this is where Timelords

really shine so Time Maiden can be tributed off to search a Timelord to

the hand now if you search one of your water Timelords then basically you can

immediately use that as fodder to bring out swap frog or you could go the

Standard Timelord play which is to normal summon the Timelord and

basically use it as a wall and set off it's cool effects so you have import three

time maiden this is basically another water in the deck because of its ad two-hand

effect and adds a lot of consistency

(They won't save him you know)

(Nothing can)

(Not even you)

so then the Time Lords that I play are two

Zephion two Gabrion and Michion the Time

Lord my favorite one right there so

basically you're playing the water Time Lords because of that synergy with swap

frog and the swap frog play and then the other reason you're playing them is

that these provide a lot of non-destructive removal which should

be really handy for getting rid of things that might prevent you getting to

toad the other weakness that frogs often have is that they can have quite a slow

start so these provide that additional kind of turn if your opponent doesn't

have an out to one of these so Zaphion shuffles back all of your opponent's

spells and traps under the deck including set spells and traps when they

battle and Gabrion shuffles back all of your opponent's board but they do get to

draw for everything that goes back to the main deck so you really only want to

be bringing this out when your opponent has a lot of extra deck monsters on the

field this can be very useful for clearing that and then Michion just

halves your opponent's life points another problem that frogs can

sometimes have is that toad is not an enormous monster and it's only got 2200

attack so having something that really lowers your opponent's life points can

really help you close out the game

(Not MY Game)

now I just feel that this engine has so much

potential to work well with frogs that I'm surprised I don't see many more

decks utilizing this strategy so those are all of the Time Lords then the last

two monsters that I play are two Gameciel again another swap frog target and also

it's just more removal and being able to tribute over your opponent's monster

gameciel is just great for it does have the same attack value as

toad which is something to bear in mind but you can easily get rid of this with

other stuff instead of trying to get over it with toad itself you know banish

it with a paleo or do something else with it but that can be a very handy

option to have

(Are you player or pawn?)

so for spells we only play two so foolish burial and one for

one foolish burial can be good for sending Rodintoadin but you can also send

A Time Maiden and one for one as well just allows you to get out Time Maiden and

again as well just really solid in this particular build but that's all you

really need I think for this particular build

so moving onto traps we do indeed play the Paleo's and I am running three paleo

Dinomischus now normally you don't see people playing this at three because you

get to banish with this card but you have to discard a card from hand the

thing is with this build is that you will often end up with a Timelord in

the hand that you might not be using so I feel like you can definitely run this

at three in this Toally Time Lords build a bit more standard we want three

Olenoides I really do feel this is the best Paleozoic at the moment it

just destroys a spell or trap card this is just an excellent way to you know get

rid of pesky back-row then I run just the two Paleozoic Canadia it's kind of

book of moon for the deck it's good in some situations but with link monsters

not being able to be flipped facedown I think it's potential has waned and then

I just play the one Leancholia I know some people are kind of iffy about

this paleo but I think again it's really good in this build it allows you to put

a banished monster back in the graveyard so you can use it with your

to get off Ronintoadin's effect an additional time or you can use it to put

Time Maiden back in the graveyard and then banish it again in order to special

summon out a Timelord really great if you're just stalling out with Michion

over and over again and just burning them over and over again this is just

kind of a win more extender or to help you with the grind because this deck

does grind a lot for those who don't know the Paleo's are unaffected by other

monster effects and you can also chain their activation in order to special

summon one from the graveyard as a monster they're all level two aqua so

they have loads of synergy with frogs and I feel like this is the ratio for

this particular build I won't build it any other way

so to go on to the rest of our traps

(Like we didn't know, he talks down to you, and yet you tune in, WHY)

we have three torrential tribute this is

fantastic board wipe for this deck and it's especially good because Timelords

I should have mentioned it earlier but they cannot be destroyed by battle or

card effects so torrential tribute clears your opponent's board but it

doesn't clear your time Lord just a fantastic option to have there I also

play three reckless Greed this also triggers all your Paleos so you're getting

back additional material that way as well so it can be well worth the risk of

missing out on your next two draw phases I would say this is very much down to

personal preference I like its synergy with the Paleo's but other people might

say that they prefer pot of desires or any other kind of generic draw power so

that's the the last of the normal traps and then I play three solemn strike and

three, sorry two anti-spell fragrance so the reason I only play two anti spell

fragrance which allows neither player to use magic

cards without sending them first is because while this is a fantastic

opening card you never want this to be like your top deck you never want to draw

into this later in the game so it's a little cliched you know shout out too

farfa you want to see it sometimes but not all the time I just feel like at

three is too much solemn strike is just fantastic

for most situations it's an excellent card what can I say

you might have noticed this is not a trap trick build the new card that came

out in soul fusion I think you definitely could run trap trick in this

I think you would swap these out for trap trick if you were to do that and

then you would maybe add in another Paleozoic Canadia and that would be my

only changes I'd really make to this build so that's it for the main deck and

onto the extra deck

(You know how this ends, in your human heart)

so of course to begin with you run three of the big toad

himself Toadally Awesome it wouldn't be Toadally Timelords without him you do play two

mistar boy and you can definitely bump this up to three but I feel like the

combination where you get two mistar boys on the field and a toad and that's

over 8,000 is fairly rare and then I also play the one Nightmare Cerberus the

reason I only play Cerberus and not Phoenix is because you have a lot of

back row disruption both from toad but also in your Paleozoic Olenoides

and this does really require you know two monsters with different names and so

because of that you need to remember that your frogs a lot of them count as

des frog on the field so you need to be careful with when you're

taking this guy but again just having some more monster destruction doesn't

hurt XYZ monsters so at the moment I'm playing three Paleozoic Opabinia and I

also play the one Paleozoic and Anomalocharus I think is how you say that so

this is just three level twos it's a slightly more attack than your toad so

it can be another you know push for game kind of option very rare to make it but

good to have the option

(He's too weak)

Then to round off the XYZ's I play one Armored Kappa

and one Downerd magician if you've really locked down your opponent then

Downered magician can be very useful and it has piercing and you can rank up

into it using one of your level twos potentially Armored Kappa actually

because this card is terrible it has a battle fader effect and an attack boost

effect and the battle fader effect can only be used once per duel which is why you

don't run multiple Armored Kappas but it is there if you're in a really really

tight spot and you just need one more turn maybe just to draw into a Timelord

or you can use its effect to discard one to ditch a Time Maiden into the

grave so you can special a Timelord you know I like Armored Kappa I think it's a

surprise and why not aye? so that's it for my Toadally Timelords deck profile I've

really enjoyed putting together this deck and I'm sorry I've been away for a

while it's been super hectic with exams here please do like and subscribe and

I'll see you next time nga mihi and good night

(You know the clock is ticking for him)

(Oblivion)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét