Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 25 2018

How about you, Seunghyun?

I just go like this.

He doesn't talk when he needs to.

(He doesn't know the right timing to talk.)

Make it fun when you have to.

- I use an electric razor. / - Oh, come on now.

Make the sound at least. We're giving you a chance.

Cue.

(Buzzing)

Good job.

(He's detailed.)

How about you, Seunghyun?

Do you consider yourself handsome?

- No, I've never thought about that before. / - No?

No. I just think I'm appealing.

You say that now,

but in the interview,

you said Cha Eunwoo reminds of yourself.

Cha Eunwoo

- is the hottest guy now. / - Cha Eunwoo is...

He's very handsome.

- He's the hottest guy now. / - He's very handsome.

I have a tie with Cha Eunwoo.

I was on KBS drama "The Best Hit".

My role was as Cha Eunwoo's manager.

When we became close, I told him

without realizing, "You remind me of my young self."

You don't sound coherent.

You said you never considered yourself hot.

I'm saying we walked the same path.

Eunwoo is a singer and an actor.

- Oh, in that sense. / - I did the same

back in the days.

- What did Eunwoo say? / - What did Eunwoo say?

He didn't respond.

- He usually responds very well. / - He just smiled.

I'm very close with Eunwoo.

That reminds me,

Taeoh and Eunwoo are in the same agency.

Yes. We're in the same agency.

Do you think Seunghyun and Eunwoo are alike?

- No? / - I get it.

Apparently, Taeoh ranked

Seunghyun as the ugliest today.

I...

He must be embarrassed right in front of him.

You didn't think we'd reveal it, did you?

No.

I understand you.

Wait until you have a child.

You'll know.

(He's here as a pretty boy.)

What do you think, Song Kang?

When do you think you look the hottest?

I tend to get puffy in the morning.

My eyes get puffy.

So when I wake up in the morning

and I'm not puffy,

that's when I feel like the makeup would look great.

I have a poor vision.

The moment I put on contact lens after makeup,

"Oh, it's good."

- "Oh, it's good." / - He's surprised at himself.

(His look surprises himself.)

You surprised

- yourself. / - He couldn't see until then.

We can't agree,

but you three

feel other people looking at you, don't you?

It stings.

- It stings? / - It stings?

- It's understandable / - I wish I get stung.

since you're celebrities now,

but has that happened to you before you debuted?

It happened a lot.

When you were in school before the debut,

didn't you have your own fan club?

When I was in elementary school.

- See? You had one, right? / - In elementary school?

No one cared about me when I had short hair.

I started growing my hair in sixth grade.

- And? / - People thought I was good-looking.

(Bright)

He keeps exclaiming after saying something.

How tall were you in sixth grade?

- I was about 167cm. / - He's tall. He's very tall.

- Isn't that taller than Saeho? / - Saeho is 165cm.

That's right.

(Looking for Saeho's lost height)

I heard Woohyun was also popular.

It was pretty tiring.

- Really? / - Yes.

Seriously.

He's pretty funny.

Woohyun tends to exaggerate.

No.

It doesn't sound true.

Tell us about it.

Let me tell you.

- I'm not exaggerating. / - Are you a writer?

Tell us the true story.

- It's a true story. / - A true story.

You'll be sitting here next week.

I was in middle school.

I liked singing in front of everyone.

You are a good singer.

I was even better in middle school.

My friends and teachers

would make me sing during recess.

That's how...

What did you sing at the time?

I sang "One Person" by Park Sangmin.

(It's sweet.)

He's a good singer.

I used to sing that a lot.

Then the rumor got out to other schools.

That there's a good singer at your school.

I got a call from an unknown number.

- What did they say? / - "Woohyun, we're at..."

- They were... / - They were at a karaoke.

- Yes. It was Chang-dong. / - Oh, Chang-dong.

You know Chang-dong. A karaoke in Chang-dong.

I wondered why they want me there. I didn't know them.

- I was curious. / - You shouldn't go.

- What if I meet seniors there or something? / - Right.

I could've gotten in trouble, but I went anyway.

They were in a larger room of the karaoke.

I went in. There were 20 people.

- Who? / - Middle school students.

It was a mix of girls and boys.

- Middle school students got a large room? / - Yes.

- They split it. / - Really?

20 middle-school students split to get a large room?

- It's okay for them to go to a karaoke. / - Yes.

- Then? / - So?

It was a really big room.

They greeted me. "You must be Nam Woohyun."

"I heard you're a great singer."

- You've never met them before? / - No.

They were from neighboring schools.

I found it weird too.

I hesitated on what to do.

No one was singing.

They were just waiting for me to sing

since I went there.

(To listen to Woohyun singing?)

They asked me to sing.

I like singing,

- That's almost like a concert. / - so I booked a song.

I sang about three songs.

As soon as I finished singing,

they went, "Gosh, how shocking."

Did you sing that well?

How shocking.

We're literally shocked.

You know how kids speak nowadays.

"How shocking."

- It's similar to "awesome". / - Yes.

He's great.

He's funny.

I've never paid for karaoke.

Have you ever sung

"Prince of the Sea"?

Never.

- "Never." / - "Never."

- Never. / - It will be ruined.

- I never sang it. / - "Never."

Did you have to say never?

- I'm going to watch you. / - Woohyun received

so many gifts on Rose Day.

- When I went to school... / - Be honest.

- Say the truth. / - It's the truth.

When I was in school...

- Write a book. / - I'm not lying.

You're not lying?

I had a fan club of 40 people.

About 40 fans.

It's possible because

- he can sing. / - He's also handsome.

Right.

- He's also funny. / - What did your fans do?

They just supported me.

They're Woohyun enthusiasts.

On Rose Day or Pepero Day

or days like Chocolate Day,

I always went home with three friends.

- Why? / - I needed more hands.

- That much? / - Seriously.

- I never had to buy my snacks. / - Myungsoo's crying.

The camera directors are finally laughing.

They're...

They're scoffing.

I'm serious.

Hey, doesn't anyone else have anything to say?

- Did anyone else get more? / - We're similar.

It all happened to us before.

Kang has something to say.

I wasn't as popular as he was.

- Don't lose to him. / - He needed three friends.

On Pepero Day,

two girls bought gifts for me.

They were very close to each other.

They both liked me,

so they decided to give up by rock-paper-scissors.

(Bright)

It's funny.

- It's cute. / - It's funny to us

because we've never experienced it before.

We've never experienced it before.

It's very fresh.

- Really? / - Yes.

We bought our own snacks on Pepero Day.

What Woohyun or Kang said was normal for them.

I'm sick of those stories.

I know. You get sick of it.

Taeoh is scoffing.

Do you have something to say, Taeoh?

That never happened to me before,

- but I have one story. / - See?

It's similar to Song Kang's story.

When "X Man" was popular,

these two girls in my class,

who were very close with each other,

both fell in love with me.

That happened to me too.

Their friendship worsened because of it.

They played the "Of Course" game in front of me.

The "Of Course" game we played?

You know that game, right? It was very popular.

- What did they do? / - For example...

My real name is Yoonhwan.

One girl says, "You know I like Yoonhwan more."

The other girl says, "Of course."

- That's new. / - It's new.

- I exaggerated a bit. / - That's amazing.

That's normal.

- But it's... / - You should jump in.

- It happened for real. / - I understand.

- That's right. / - It's a real story.

- It's a real story. / - It's funny.

- It's not made up. / - I know.

From my perspective,

these three sympathize as they listen,

but these three don't sympathize at all.

I can't believe it. It sounds fake.

It's really interesting.

For more infomation >> Woohyun "They were just waiting for me to sing." [Happy Together/2018.10.11] - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

Rami Malek: Becoming Freddie Mercury - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> Rami Malek: Becoming Freddie Mercury - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Scalise: Violence isn't answer to political differences - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Scalise: Violence isn't answer to political differences - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Stunning Tiny House on Wheels For Sale - Duration: 1:36.

Absolutely Stunning Tiny House on Wheels For Sale

For more infomation >> Absolutely Stunning Tiny House on Wheels For Sale - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Gargano ambushes Aleister Black in NXT shocker: WWE NXT, Oct. 24, 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

[SOUND]

[INAUDIBLE]

>> [APPLAUSE]

>> And this is Aleister Black!

[INAUDIBLE]

>> [APPLAUSE]

>> Where is he?

Where is he?

Where is he!

You tell me where he's at!

[SOUND] >> [APPLAUSE]

>> That's Johnny Gargano.

>> [APPLAUSE]

>> I'm right here.

>> [APPLAUSE]

For more infomation >> Johnny Gargano ambushes Aleister Black in NXT shocker: WWE NXT, Oct. 24, 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Explosive Devices Sent To Clintons, Obamas, Maxine Waters, CNN NYC Office - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Explosive Devices Sent To Clintons, Obamas, Maxine Waters, CNN NYC Office - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Calif. Rep. Maxine Waters Among Those Targeted By Explosive Devices - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Calif. Rep. Maxine Waters Among Those Targeted By Explosive Devices - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

29º Miercoles del Tiempo Ordinario – 24 de octubre de 2018 — Ciclo B - Duration: 1:29:55.

For more infomation >> 29º Miercoles del Tiempo Ordinario – 24 de octubre de 2018 — Ciclo B - Duration: 1:29:55.

-------------------------------------------

Jose Mourinho to appeal and Manchester United charged AGAIN after Juventus defeat - Duration: 2:12.

 Mourinho was charged with using abusive, insulting or improper language after United's thrilling 3-2 comeback win against Newcastle last month

 He was granted extra time to answer the charge and has until Wednesday night at 6pm

 And the Press Association report that the club 'will vigorously contest' the charge against their boss

 Mourinho shouted what is believed to be an obscenity at a TV camera following the victory

 It is reported he said: "fodas filhos de puta", which roughly translates from Portuguese as "f*** off sons of b*****s

" The news comes after United were charged AGAIN - this time by UEFA - after their fans invaded the pitch during and after their 1-0 Champions League defeat by Juventus at Old Trafford on Tuesday

 Pitch invaders attempted to reach former star Cristiano Ronaldo, who was returning to Old Trafford for just the second time since leaving in 2009

 One fan successfully got the ex-United hero to pose for a photo. It is the second time the club have been charged by UEFA already this season

 United were also fined €15,000 (€13,203) after the kick-off for their game with Valencia was delayed

 The latest case against United will be heard on November 22. A United spokesperson said the club would respond to the Uefa charge and are reviewing their "pitchside security protocol"

For more infomation >> Jose Mourinho to appeal and Manchester United charged AGAIN after Juventus defeat - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Does Price Matter?Do Dogs Prefer Expensive Or Affordable Can Food? - Duration: 1:48.

Today we're gonna take a test, does Haki prefer expensive wet food or affordable wet food.

Haki, let's do an experiment.

Let's see how you choose!

Guess which one is more pricy?

Will he give the right answer?

This one is more expensive.

Why?

Because I've never seen this one.

Yes, the left one is more expensive than the right one.

Haki: I wanna eat!

Does it smell good?

Now let's open the other one

You should put the plates here

Like this

Are you ready, Haki?

Yes!

HAHA, you didn't expect this, right?

Are you surprised ?

Haki, you ate the cheap one first!

Haki just swallowed it.

Now it's you!

Swallow makes it taste better!

Nom Nom! Yummy!

I want more

Can I have two more, please?

Did you guess it right?

I want more!

No food, no camera.

Please take the camera away!

For more infomation >> Does Price Matter?Do Dogs Prefer Expensive Or Affordable Can Food? - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

退一步海闊天空!中美防長在新加坡達成默契 專家:可以避免毀滅性後果! - Duration: 11:40.

For more infomation >> 退一步海闊天空!中美防長在新加坡達成默契 專家:可以避免毀滅性後果! - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

黃曉明個人簡介 - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> 黃曉明個人簡介 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

在洛杉矶遇到日游1万5千米,周休半天的孙杨出来逛街啦 - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> 在洛杉矶遇到日游1万5千米,周休半天的孙杨出来逛街啦 - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

耿直的陈道明再次发火,怒骂小鲜肉:你聋了!并且还动手推嚷 - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> 耿直的陈道明再次发火,怒骂小鲜肉:你聋了!并且还动手推嚷 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

人气男艺人约P网红?杨幂不参加唐嫣婚礼?周迅和老公分居? - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> 人气男艺人约P网红?杨幂不参加唐嫣婚礼?周迅和老公分居? - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Pedestrian struck on I-59 N - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> Pedestrian struck on I-59 N - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Pedestrian struck on I-59 N - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS - Wonderful (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> STONE TEMPLE PILOTS - Wonderful (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> STONE TEMPLE PILOTS - Wonderful (Subtitulada en Español) - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Sea panel with stylized fish 🐟 🐠 🐡 Master class - Duration: 23:33.

Workshop Valeria Radyk "The Magic World of manual creativity"

Hello everyone, with you Valeria, welcome to my magical world of creativity!

Today, we are going to make murals with stylized fish.

I have found similar work on the Internet.

Thank you to the original author's author for an interesting idea!

I will not make an exact copy of the work, but will make my own changes.

Materials: the basis of fiberboard (16 * 39 cm),

You can apply a piece of plastic or corrugated cardboard,

I used a piece of laminated board,

paper, pen, ruler,

acrylic paint, acrylic lacquer,

brushes for paints and varnish,

any self-solidifying mass

You can apply the purchased mass or do it yourself (link in the description below the video

stacks for sculpting, file,

thermo-gun, suspension, sandpaper, stamps,

as well as useful materials having beautiful prints,

We take a good mood and get to work:

Fish can be molded from any self-hardening mass.

A link to the folder from which I made, you will find in the description under the video,

as well as a hint will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:

For sculpting fish also suitable papier-mâché, cold porcelain, salty dough,

as well as baked polymer clay is at your discretion.

For convenience, paper fish can be wetted with water:

We cover the work with acrylic varnish:

Our panel is ready!

I would be glad if you like my master class and come in handy!

I am very glad that the number of my subscribers is growing!

I am very pleased that you like my work!

Thank you all for what I have !!!

Guests of the channel, do not forget to subscribe and click on the bell!

I wish you all a creative inspiration

and all the most magical and beautiful!

See you again!

For more infomation >> Sea panel with stylized fish 🐟 🐠 🐡 Master class - Duration: 23:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Sea panel with stylized fish 🐟 🐠 🐡 Master class - Duration: 23:33.

-------------------------------------------

From the chair to standing with the help of ASIS - Duration: 4:12.

Sit on the chair or stool.

Sit without leaning on the backrest if there is any.

Try to come up to standing and go back on the chair.

Do this several times and.... feel how the legs, especially thighs or upper legs bear

the weight of yourself.

Leave it alone and rest on the seat.

Place a finger of each hand on each side of the ASIS.

Simply come up on the feet several times.

Try to feel the difference from the beginning.

Notice that you may be rolling the pelvis forward a lot more ahead, before you put the

weight of yourself on the feet completely.

Leave it alone and rest on the seat with arms freely.

Simply stand up and go back a few times and feel the difference.

Without using hands.

Do you feel it easier now?

For more infomation >> From the chair to standing with the help of ASIS - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> From the chair to standing with the help of ASIS - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

ホンダ N-VAN 累計受注が発売3か月で2万4000台超…納期最長5カ月も - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> ホンダ N-VAN 累計受注が発売3か月で2万4000台超…納期最長5カ月も - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> ホンダ N-VAN 累計受注が発売3か月で2万4000台超…納期最長5カ月も - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

De woorden van de Heilige Geest 'Het is heel belangrijk Gods gezindheid te begrijpen' Nederlands - Duration: 17:08.

For more infomation >> De woorden van de Heilige Geest 'Het is heel belangrijk Gods gezindheid te begrijpen' Nederlands - Duration: 17:08.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> De woorden van de Heilige Geest 'Het is heel belangrijk Gods gezindheid te begrijpen' Nederlands - Duration: 17:08.

-------------------------------------------

Gainful - Personalized Protein

For more infomation >> Gainful - Personalized Protein

-------------------------------------------

Boredem Stream (Cuz i'm that fucking bored) - Duration: 17:43.

For more infomation >> Boredem Stream (Cuz i'm that fucking bored) - Duration: 17:43.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Gargano ambushes Aleister Black in NXT shocker: WWE NXT, Oct. 24, 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

[SOUND]

[INAUDIBLE]

>> [APPLAUSE]

>> And this is Aleister Black!

[INAUDIBLE]

>> [APPLAUSE]

>> Where is he?

Where is he?

Where is he!

You tell me where he's at!

[SOUND] >> [APPLAUSE]

>> That's Johnny Gargano.

>> [APPLAUSE]

>> I'm right here.

>> [APPLAUSE]

For more infomation >> Johnny Gargano ambushes Aleister Black in NXT shocker: WWE NXT, Oct. 24, 2018 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Rami Malek: Becoming Freddie Mercury - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> Rami Malek: Becoming Freddie Mercury - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

TV Repair in Bangkok 📺. Amorn Service Center Can Fix Broken TVs, Computers and More! - Duration: 4:40.

Welcome to the fifty-fifth video of Bangkok Unmasked!

The YouTube channel that helps you get the most out of your visit to Bangkok city!

If you have a broken TV I have great news for you.

It can likely be fixed!

And cheaply too.

In this video, I'm going to discuss TV repair in Bangkok and Amorn Service Center.

Note.

Not only can Amorn Service Center do TV repair in Bangkok they can also do computer repair

in Bangkok and electronics repair in Bangkok.

Let's get started!

A couple of weeks ago I was heartbroken.

The reason?

One of my favorite possessions, my 55-inch Samsung UHD TV, developed a seriously annoying

fault.

The TV was working, but this big white spot appeared slap-bang in the middle of the screen.

It was the size of a 50 satang coin, about 18mm.

Watching TV or playing PS4 games became quite impossible as all I could do was focus on

the damn white spot!

My first port of call was the Samsung Service Center.

While the call went comparatively well since the TV is out of warranty all they could offer

was to replace the entire screen.

The projected cost was THB 22,500.

A silly price as I can buy a brand-new 55-inch Samsung UHD TV for around THB 35,000.

I started looking into buying a new TV and checked out the prices of 65-inch UHD TVs.

When I discussed the cost of a new TV with my wife she pulled faces and told me that

we'd take the TV to Amorn Service Center instead.

I was skeptical, but I'm glad that I did as I was told!

We left the TV at Amorn Service Center and paid a THB 300 service fee.

The rep told us to expect a call in 24 hours with a price quote if they could fix the TV.

I asked him if my problem was common, and if he thought they could fix it.

He told me with a big smile yes, and yes.

Literally a few hours later my wife got a call saying that they could fix the TV for

THB 3,000.

If we approved the payment we could pick up the TV the next day.

Obviously, we said yes.

So, TV repair Bangkok, computer repair Bangkok and electronics repair Bangkok.

Amorn Service Center can do it all.

And their prices are cheap.

Or at least they seem cheap to me.

The service is also great.

If you've got some broken electronics I'd see if they can fix the problem before you

throw the item, or items, away.

It turns out that Amorn Service Center have fixed both a computer and a rice cooker for

my wife in the past.

I did wonder how the broken rice cooker started working again!

Note we went to the Amorn Service Center branch in Bang Phlat.

It's conveniently located inside of the Tesco Lotus, Charan Sanitwong.

You can check out the URL for all the stores above. You'll almost certainly be able to find a

store somewhere near you, as they have branches throughout Thailand.

There are 23 stores in Bangkok and stores in most of the major Thai cities.

According to the website they have 100+ retail locations.

Interestingly, the Amorn Group has been in business since 1981, and they do a lot more

than just electronics retail and repair.

They also have a solar cell division, a communication devices division, a racing bicycles division,

an electronic meter's division, and a retail development group.

19 years in Thailand and I hadn't heard of them.

If I had, I clearly wasn't paying attention...

Anyway, that's it for this video.

Expect a new video next week.

For all you techies out there, this video was shot on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and edited

using HitFilm Express.

To check out details on arranging a bespoke Bangkok tour with experienced tour guides,

please click on the link in this video's description section.

Finally, please don't forget to subscribe to this channel through the button below!

Also, I'd like to hear from you if you have any questions or comments regarding TV Repair

in Bangkok, Computer Repair in Bangkok, or Electronics Repair in Bangkok.

Maybe you know some other places that are also worth checking out.

Please do reach out to me through the comments section of this video!

Thank you very much for watching.

I'll see you next week.

Goodbye.

For more infomation >> TV Repair in Bangkok 📺. Amorn Service Center Can Fix Broken TVs, Computers and More! - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

The moment CNN staff evacuate live on air after bomb scare - Duration: 8:30.

CNN staff evacuated live on air on Wednesday after a pipe bomb was discovered at its New York office

Not long after 10am on Wednesday, the network's newsroom in the Time Warner Building in Manhattan was emptied after the package containing an improvised explosive was discovered

It came after two other explosive devices were found at the homes of Hillary and Bill Clinton in Chappaqua, New York, and former President Obama in Washington DC

The package sent to CNN was addressed to former CIA director John Brennan. Brennan is a contributor of MSNBC and has written scathing op-eds of President Trump for both The Washington Post and The New York Times but he does not work for CNN

   The explosive device addressed to him was removed from the Time Warner building at 11

30am. It will be taken to the Bronx to be detonated by the NYPD's bomb squad. Before they knew that their workplace had also been targeted, CNN anchors Poppy Harlow and Jim Sciutto were live on air talking about the packages sent to Obama and the Clintons when the fire alarm sounded in their building

 Scroll down for video  They at first pushed on with their broadcast and cut to a live cross with former FBI Assistant Director Thomas Fuentes

 As the alarm persisted, staffers and assistants were filmed rushing out through a door behind the studio

  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next #MAGAbomber becomes top trending hashtag on Twitter as

'I'm sorry': Tearful Megyn Kelly reads prepared statement. Share this article Share Harlow signed them off, saying: 'There is a fire alarm here

we'll be right back.' They tweeted from the street afterwards to explain they too had been evacuated and resumed reporting via cell phone

 The package containing a 'functional explosive device' that was addressed to Clinton was found late Tuesday, while another package addressed to Obama was found early Wednesday

 A law enforcement official told the Washington Post that investigators believe the devices are the work of the same person who sent a small bomb to liberal billionaire George Soros' New York home on Monday

  Two new investigations were opened into suspicious packages at Governor Andrew Cuomo's office and the Florida congressional base of congresswoman and former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz

It is believed Schultz's name was the return address on all the packages and the one that was returned to her office was initially sent to former Attorney General Eric Holder

 Both the Clinton and Obama packages were discovered during routine mail screenings

The Secret Service said the packages sent to Clinton and Obama were immediately identified as potential explosive devices and were handled as such

They said the packages were intercepted prior to being delivered to Clinton and Obama

'(Obama and Clinton) did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them,' a Secret Service statement said

Authorities have launched a multi-agency investigation to identify those responsible

   After the evacuation on Wednesday morning, CNN president Jeff Zucker warned staff not to share their locations

 'In Atlanta at the CNN Center, a facility that is open to the public, we are putting up magnetometers at the entrances to the building

'We remain vigilant regarding security concerns across all of our global locations

'As you communicate via social media, out of an abundance of caution, please refrain from sharing any images or geo tags that would reveal your location

'We have no particular reason to be concerned, but we just think it would be the most cautious approach,' he said

He also thanked CBS, which has offered its assistance to the network, saying: 'Really nice to see from our fellow journalists

'  Vice President Mike Pence tweeted his condemnation of the attempted attacks, writing: 'We condemn the attempted attacks against fmr Pres Obama, the Clintons, & others

 'These cowardly actions are despicable & have no place in this Country. Grateful for swift response of, Secret Service& local law enforcement

 'Those responsible will be brought to justice.' President Trump has not yet said anything about them but White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said: 'We condemn the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, and other public figures

'These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible, will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law

'The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will all take appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards

'

For more infomation >> The moment CNN staff evacuate live on air after bomb scare - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Major Roles Of Husbands || KADRIAN THOMAS - Duration: 5:42.

what are the roles of a husband in the marriage relationship? what roles should

he play? what is he responsible for? I'm Kadrian Thomas and on this channel I

share tips of how you can enrich and enhance your relationship so of the

roles the many roles that we have heard about when it comes to marriage and

husbands I have narrowed down the major ones to about four in this video so the

first one is that a man must love his wife ladies if the man doesn't love you

before he gets married to you you're going to have a big problem

so guys you must love the woman before you get married to her because when you

love her you will do anything and everything for her but if you don't love

her you're going to resent her you're gonna hate her you're not going to do

anything for her you're going to treat her like trash so the first role of a

man in his marriage in his relationship is that he love his wife and by loving

his wife he's loving himself and in turn we all or most of us love ourselves and

we'll do anything for ourselves so when you love your wife you will to do

anything or everything for her the second role is that her man be

approved by the in the family he must provide for his family

and while cultures differ life in Indian cultures and some Asian cultures where two people

get married because it's an arranged marriage and so they go to live together

for a while until they stabilize things it is a man's duty to provide his own

home for his family if we look in nature at the birds are the beasts of the field

okay when a bird reaches a certain point mama bird kicks that bird out and that

bird has to go find its own sticks and makes its own nest for its own family

it's no different and we are human beings we are at a higher level where we

can think where we can do where we can act where we can make decisions so a man

must provide for his family he must provide a place to live

he must provide security and warmth he must provide food

he must provide financially for his wife and for his children he must be a

provider in the family a man that doesn't provide for his family is a

worthless man okay a husband that does not provide for his wife and his

children or for his family is a worthless man so a man must provide for

his family and while you don't have to do it by yourself guys because we're

living in a time now where in most marriage relationships the husband and

the wife works together in order to contribute to the well-being of the

family but it is your responsibility to ensuring that your family has clothing a

place to live food to eat and security thirdly a man must provide protection

and safety for his family now this is not just physical protection this is also

protecting the family's future the family's future trust fund you know

protecting the finances of the family because you may be living in a place

where crime is not so much of an issue so you may not have the odds against

your family in being destroyed or having intruders break into your house to steal

your things or to hurt your children or your wife so protecting your family is

broader than just being there as a man being muscular and being able to

overcome your enemies when they do intrude in your home but being a

protector meaning that you are going to protect your daughters and your son's

right from other persons who would otherwise take advantage of them and

take them into situations that they should not be in in the first place so

being a protector of your family is protecting the family's future as well

the family's finances and what the family owns together protecting your

wife from intruders and so on from allowing other people even to come in

relationship to mess things up to separate both of you that's a form of

protection not allowing everybody to have a say in your relationship mama and

dad and Papa sister brother friends and cousin and aunts

okay not everybody it's protecting outsiders and intruders from coming into

your relationship to destroy it and number four is that a man must be a

leader in his house he's the one to provide guidance and leadership for his

wife and his children ensuring that he's guiding them

spiritually emotionally and otherwise and setting that example so guys you

have quite a bit of roles to play as a husband in the relationship but when you

go back to principle number one which is first of all your role to loving your

wife when you love your wife it is not hard work it becomes easy because out of

love you do it it becomes easy for you to provide protection for you to be a

leader for you to provide for your wife and because love engulfs all of that it

makes it a compact relationship what's one role that you think that a

husband must play in the marriage relationship before you go leave a

comment share this video or give me a thumbs up if you've not yet subscribe to my youtube

channel go right ahead and do so now come on what are you waiting on

subscribe and click that notification bell so that you can be notified each

time I post a new video on this channel for now peace guys

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét