Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 12 2017

EastEnders' fifth Peter Beale has completely transformed himself – prepare to double take

Thomas Law, who played Peter in the EastEnders cast from 2006 to 2010, has shocked his fans with a dramatic transformation. He posted a picture of his gym-honed body in a social media snap.

Thomas captioned the post: Monday morning, How the devil are ya?.

He has clearly been spending a lot of time working out since leaving the soap a whopping seven years ago. Thomas was replaced by Hollywood star Ben Hardy, who left the soap last year to pursue a career on the big screen.

The fifth Peter has never ruled out a return to the soap, and is even still friends with Aaron Sidwell, who played Steven Beale (RIP).

He said to Digital Spy back in 2015: I wouldnt rule out another soap – Ive seen it and I really, really loved the experience.

If I ever went into another soap, I wouldnt be able to replace the time I had there at EastEnders, but whether its good or bad, Id be able to have a different view on it. Thomas made a return to the soap last year to pay Aaron a visit.

He wont be doing that again soon though, as Steven was dramatically killed off in the restaurant fire. Maybe he will pay Jane Beale a visit in hospital though?.

For more infomation >> EastEnders' fifth Peter Beale has completely transformed himself – prepare to double take - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Современная Анна Каренина Кемерово 2017 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Современная Анна Каренина Кемерово 2017 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

「マイティ・ソー」新作ワールドプレミア、天海祐希がC・ブランシェットと対面 - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> 「マイティ・ソー」新作ワールドプレミア、天海祐希がC・ブランシェットと対面 - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Heart Touching Bayan In Urdu - Very Emotional Story | دل تھام کے سنیں - Duration: 8:30.

Hey

brothers

in

this

video

Heart Touching Bayan In Urdu

i hope you like

this video, watch

this video and share to your friends! https://youtu.be/B-nYk_xKePM insha Allah bahut

jald ham is

mein animation tayar karen gey, visit our google+ and

youtube

for

more best videos.

For more infomation >> Heart Touching Bayan In Urdu - Very Emotional Story | دل تھام کے سنیں - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

For more infomation >> Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

-------------------------------------------

艦これ のんびりEO3-5(北方・遠征込み) part.24 - Duration: 54:36.

For more infomation >> 艦これ のんびりEO3-5(北方・遠征込み) part.24 - Duration: 54:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 艦これ のんびりEO3-5(北方・遠征込み) part.24 - Duration: 54:36.

-------------------------------------------

Quand Carla Bruni refuse de parler de Mela­nia Trump… et préfère évoque - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Quand Carla Bruni refuse de parler de Mela­nia Trump… et préfère évoque - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Quand Carla Bruni refuse de parler de Mela­nia Trump… et préfère évoque - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

L'Amour est dans le Pré : Pierre-Emmanuel très ému par la première lettre de Gladys - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> L'Amour est dans le Pré : Pierre-Emmanuel très ému par la première lettre de Gladys - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> L'Amour est dans le Pré : Pierre-Emmanuel très ému par la première lettre de Gladys - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 350 BlueTec 4MATIC Automaat AMG Line | Rij-assistentiepakket - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML 350 BlueTec 4MATIC Automaat AMG Line | Rij-assistentiepakket - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Issue 2 forum helps Ohioans decide - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Issue 2 forum helps Ohioans decide - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

SUSPENSION Q & A - Duration: 7:06.

A big part of prepping for any trip is looking at your suspension.

Now this is the second video on suspension and basically it's a Q&A.

In my last video I set a limit of 400 kg.

Now Jocelyn from the NT said Rona, how did you you come to that number?

Well, I asked the suspension guy.

In order to give me a reasonable ride when I'm in the city which is most of the time

he went for the suspension that gave me that 400 kg window to do all my packing.

Arnie could have fitted stronger suspension but then I would have been

bouncing around like Bobo the clown which is something I didn't want.

Arnie did the calculations and he'd already taken my weight off so that's what I had

left to play with ...400 kg. Now if I took a passenger that had to come off the 400 kg

So basically that 400 kg includes everything extra that you bung into that car.

2nd question from Brother U15 rugby tour 2015,

He asked was fuel included in that 400 kg?

Yes. Arnie had already taken into account everything that's a fixture on the vehicle

such as my long-range fuel tank which is 140 liters.

So it already counted that in he gave me the four hundred kg.

So when I put the fuel in that had to come off that 400 kg.

Now the best way to figure out what you've got is really to weigh everything .

One is to take your vehicle down to a weigh station after it's fully loaded

weigh everything

But in order for you to really get an idea of what things are weighing, you need to weigh individual items.

That's what I did and this is what I found... I'm just gonna give you a bit of a rundown

Gray bag full of ropes and tapes and a black toolkit 25 kgs.

I had my air compressor that was 9 kgs, recovery bag which was 32 kgs

my 2nd spare tyre which a lot of people forget but you need that

when you're doing rural and remote, 42 kgs,

Fuel. I took 90 litres. Now I didn't need that much but I decided I'd take extra in case

there's any accidents out there and we needed it and that's my contribution to the group.

So that weighed a fair bit I'll give you the tip.

First aid kit, 3 kgs,

Ropes half a kg, water 45 kg

Food. I had tins, fresh food and long life milk so I drink soy milk

That came up to 85 kilograms

So then I had my tubs for my washing and all ...you know cleaning paraphernalia, that was 3 kg.

I had lights, 1 kg

couple of tarps, half a kg...the light ones.

The tent was 3 kg. I've just got a little 3 person tent, you know the one with the poles in the corners.

Goes up in a heartbeat and they're light as a feather.

Sleeping bag now - one kg per sleeping bag.

I took two.

The big one is the...did I say the swag? 23 kg. Hope so.

That weighs a fair bit, the swag, but I decided I would take it because I like my comforts.

Clothes and jackets all that stuff you know that includes shoes and stuff, 10kg.

The ironing board 3 kg. card table 3 kg and the chair was 1.5kg.

The stove with and without the bottle, so the one with

disposable gas, the one with the big bottle with gas

Anyway, basically it came in at 433 kg

which was too much. So the beauty of having... oh and don't forget I've got

spade, bandsaw and everything which is party of your recovery gear and I had

and don't forget your roller, your drawers and everything. They are so heavy.

Consider them and how much they weigh. Make sure your suspension guys taking

that into consideration when he gives you the magic figure for what else you

can pop in alright.

So mine I had chipboard boxes to do all

my you know my sorting and stuff - Food here, this that and the other

They weighed a blasted ton!

So I went and made them out of plywood and that saved oh... 25, 30 kg. Big saving.

I went through and changed things. Now you need to go through

and change what you find useful. I ended up taking the stove with a disposable

cans. Just so much lighter. I don't like disposable stuff I think

we're trying to save the planet here but you know what I mean, it's a balancing act

One thing I nearly forgot - the engel car fridge! It weighs 40 kg with nothing in it!

3 big surprises were the second spare (tyre)

the tools and the recovery gear. They weighed a ton.

Much better if you are going in convoy if you can share the load.

Now I'm no expert on 4 wheel driving and I'm not pretending to be

I'm just telling you what works for me.

I would class myself as a dummy

but I'm a smart dummy because I actually ask smart people for advice.

Not only that, I take it.

So I spoke to Arnie from Autoride.

Knows what he's talking about. I listened to him.

He said 400 kg. I said right Arnie, done!

The other one I listen to is Jim McNabb.

Now Jim is a no-nonsense bushie and he was the one who said Rona go and weigh everything.

You are smart if you do that so that's what I did.

Finally I want to end on a cautionary note from Arnie.

I got my suspension fitted and I was all excited

and I said Arnie, have you got any words of wisdom

for people like me that are doing the Canning Stock Route?

He said, I sure have, Rona

Don't do it!

The Canning Stock Route is meant for horses and cattle. Not cars!

If you like this video, please click on the little thumbs up button below.

You can comment or ask questions in the comments box below. I'll get back to you I promise.

And if you want to subscribe, you'll keep up with everything that I'm posting.

Just click on the little round button that comes up here and follow the instructions.

I appreciate it if you would subscribe. Thank you.

Aright that's it from Rona's Roadshow.

Stay tuned for day 4 on the Canning Stock Route coming up soon. Bye bye!

For more infomation >> SUSPENSION Q & A - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

Bull fighting Funny Videos Compilation by clip of funny videos - Duration: 7:18.

YOU ARE WATCHING THIS VIDEO BY CLIP OF FUNNY VIDEOS

So risky game of the world

But peoples are enjoy this funny game

For more infomation >> Bull fighting Funny Videos Compilation by clip of funny videos - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.2 EASYLINE 5D 60PK Airco - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.2 EASYLINE 5D 60PK Airco - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ewangeliarz OP - 12 października 2017 - (Łk 11, 5-13) - Duration: 2:13.

[music]

What a boor.

In this or a more brutal way

every man of the East would react listening to this parable.

''A neighbor to comes to his/her next door neighbor and says:

"I have a guest.

I have an empty pantry. Please, lend me some bread. "

And the neighbor is unkind and tries to get rid of him/her.

It is unthinkable in then mentality, and even today, in the East

it's unthinkable. You just don't do so.

And the strength of this parable told by Jesus

is that Jesus says:

"Do you think, man, God is a boor?

A boor refusing any contact with you?

When you cry out to Him,

somewhere from the depths of your hardships,

from the depths of your shame,

your ignorance, any ignorance,

do you think, if you call Him, God will pout it's already too late?

Do you think that God is a boor? He's is no boor."

Jesus suddenly goes much further and says,

"God is a beggar who asks you,

to ask Him. "

We discover God who doesn't frown,

not God, who pouts

but God, who asks, "Ask me anything

because I wish to enter your world, your world of multiple poverty,

because I love you and I want meet you . "

[music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét