Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2018

Harland Doyle: Your way inside the compound is about as clear as it's going to get. Oh, and one more thing:

Doyle: When that nuke detonates it could cause all sorts of strange things to happen...

Doyle: What I'm trying to say, is that you might be in danger of being affected by the mutagen.

Doyle: You might want to take some precautions...

Precautions, like not blowing up a nuclear weapon while I'm standing right next to it?

Doyle: I'm dead serious!

Doyle: You should be able to find a serum used as an inoculation in the compound.

Doyle: They usually keep a good supply there.

Valerie Constantine: Let's prep the nuke, and then we can go grab the serum.

Jack Carver: What is this, a bad spy movie? You two are gonna get us all killed!

Valerie: You go first!

Jack: Okay, that's it! We finish this, and then we get the hell out of here.

Doyle: Val should protect the bomb, Jack, while you clear the area and call the elevator.

Doyle: Valerie got it. It will just take a few seconds for her to get there.

Doyle: Okay, Jack she's in. Let's go down.

Doyle: The next gate will be closed. You must find a way to open it, to make Val pass this section.

Doyle: Well done Jack, you're almost there!

Doyle: Okay, one gate is left. You need to open the gate to the mutagen chamber.

Valerie: Follow me jack! We need to find the serum.

Jack: What is this place?

Doyle: I Never had access right to that facility. From what I've been able to determine from the uplink,

Doyle: this is where Kriegers 'third stage experiments' were conducted.

Doyle: From what I've heard, Krieger was in such a hurry that he started taking all sorts of live specimens,

and infusing them with the trigen serum. They were also supposed to be creating trigens from zygotes.

Valerie: Doyle, we're inside the lab.

Doyle: Ok, antidote time!

Doyle: Look for a red case with a biohazard symbol.

Jack: What?

Valerie: I don't like shots!

Jack: I'm sure you'll make a lovely mutant.

Doyle: Inject the serum into your neck.

Valerie: I've had worse. Let's move!

Doyle: Val, arm the bomb now. Jack, you must protect her with your life. She won't be able to defend herself!

Jack: Hurry up, we've got visitors. Lots of 'em!

Jack: How's it going?

Jack: It's getting thick out here, Val. You better step on it!

Valerie: That's it! The detonator is set.

Doyle: Now get the hell out of here!

Valerie: Go, go... GO!

Valerie: We've got someone right on our tail.

Valerie: Dammit, they're good!

Dr. Krieger: Jack! Take a look into the future...

Dr. Krieger: Nature has failed mankind!

Dr. Krieger: Mere humans like you, are about to be obsolete!

Dr. Krieger: I've only taken a few thousand years of evolution, and put it into a test tube...

Dr. Krieger: Survival of the fittest!

Dr. Krieger: Good luck!

Jack: Thanks...

For more infomation >> Far Cry 1: Walkthrough - Factory [Level 18] (Realistic Mode) 4K UHD - 60FPS MAX Settings - Duration: 14:53.

-------------------------------------------

FBI insider weighs in on what happens next in Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> FBI insider weighs in on what happens next in Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Elon Musk Settles With SEC, Out As Tesla Chair - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Elon Musk Settles With SEC, Out As Tesla Chair - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Raging Fire At Queens Body Shop - Duration: 0:17.

For more infomation >> Raging Fire At Queens Body Shop - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Alyssa Milano Supports Sex Abuse Victims At Gillum Campaign Event - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Alyssa Milano Supports Sex Abuse Victims At Gillum Campaign Event - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

勝嶼 - I Miss You (抖音傷感情歌)【歌詞字幕 / 完整高清音質】♫「我所有的遺憾 全都與你有關...」Sheng Yu - I Miss You (我想你) - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> 勝嶼 - I Miss You (抖音傷感情歌)【歌詞字幕 / 完整高清音質】♫「我所有的遺憾 全都與你有關...」Sheng Yu - I Miss You (我想你) - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Hundreds Killed In Indonesia Tsunami - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> Hundreds Killed In Indonesia Tsunami - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Man Arrested In Stabbing Death Of Dallas College Student - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Man Arrested In Stabbing Death Of Dallas College Student - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

周深 -《梅香如故》獨唱版 (電視劇如懿傳片尾曲)|歌詞字幕 - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> 周深 -《梅香如故》獨唱版 (電視劇如懿傳片尾曲)|歌詞字幕 - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

The FBI just launched investigation into a Kavanaugh sexual assault claim - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> The FBI just launched investigation into a Kavanaugh sexual assault claim - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

吴秀波都沦陷了,张嘉译、靳东 也不远了,网友:只允许你出轨她 - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> 吴秀波都沦陷了,张嘉译、靳东 也不远了,网友:只允许你出轨她 - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Bernie Sanders just demanded the FBI investigate five lies Kavanaugh told at his hearing - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Bernie Sanders just demanded the FBI investigate five lies Kavanaugh told at his hearing - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

如懿傳:周迅的"歲月靜好"被吐槽,演技被辛芷蕾趕超 - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> 如懿傳:周迅的"歲月靜好"被吐槽,演技被辛芷蕾趕超 - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

林志颖的44岁,钟汉良的44岁,刘恺威的44岁,却都输给了他的44岁 - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> 林志颖的44岁,钟汉良的44岁,刘恺威的44岁,却都输给了他的44岁 - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

贾乃亮好事将近!发微博称终于等到你,网友:可喜可贺! - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> 贾乃亮好事将近!发微博称终于等到你,网友:可喜可贺! - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

鄧超曬孫儷服務照顯擺地位,網友:搓衣板落下傷了? - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> 鄧超曬孫儷服務照顯擺地位,網友:搓衣板落下傷了? - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

[GDM] Episode 10 - La reprise - Duration: 35:05.

For more infomation >> [GDM] Episode 10 - La reprise - Duration: 35:05.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [GDM] Episode 10 - La reprise - Duration: 35:05.

-------------------------------------------

I Quit My Job

For more infomation >> I Quit My Job

-------------------------------------------

"My Disability Does Not Define Me" - Sparsh Shah Inspires At WE Day UN - Duration: 3:31.

I am not afraid, to take a stand, everybody come take my hand (come on), we'll walk this road together,

through the storm, whatever weather, cold or warm, then you know that you're not alone,

haller if you feel like you've been down the same road.

Thank you WE DAY!

In case you don't know who I am, I am Sparsh, I'm 15 years old, and I have Osteogenesis

Imperfecta, a rare incurable genetic disorder that makes my bones fragile.

I was born with almost 40 fractures - you name it, I broke it!

15 years though and 130 fractures later, I've realized that

my purpose is bigger than my pain, and my ambition is stronger than my adversity!

What am I trying to say?

Disabilities are not Definitions!

Mine does not stop me from reaching my full potential, it's just giving me a different

perspective on life.

That's why I always tell everyone that I've "dissed" my "diss-ability"!

And Hey, I know that I can't do things the same way as everyone else.

I mean my parents have to lift me in and out of my bed every day, or I go up the stairs

at my friend's houses.

But I just had to find what works for me, and find the way to shine my light what helps

me cope.

And for me, that was none other than music!

And not only that singing, songwriting, and rapping helps me cope with my bad days, but

it let's me share my feelings with everyone, who might resonate with my story.

In fact, when I started putting some of my covers up on YouTube, people from all over the

world would send me messages that they were inspired by my music.

In fact, someone once messaged me saying that she was at such a low point in her life and

she felt so worthless that she was planning to take her own life, but seeing my videos

and hearing my story inspired her to turn her whole life around and keep fighting!

Isn't that amazing?

So now, after finding that purpose, I now use my platform to inspire and encourage others

to embrace who they are and to unleash their potential.

I may have broken many bones, but I know that the two things that will never break in my

life are my VOICE and my SPIRIT!

I am Sparsh, I am fifteen years old, I am a singer, songwriter, rapper and inspirational

speaker from New Jersey.

I have a great life, great friends and family and an amazingly cute little brother, who

I love dearly.

And I am not defined by my DISABILITY, I am defined by the terms that I give to myself!

So how do you define yourselves?

Thank you WEDAY!

For more infomation >> "My Disability Does Not Define Me" - Sparsh Shah Inspires At WE Day UN - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

[UNBOXING FANSITE] MAJOR SCALE'S MIC MIC BUNGEE SLOGAN & FAME CHEERING SLOGAN - Duration: 6:26.

Hellooo everyone~~~ I'm TÊ~~~~

So today I'll unbox some slogan~

So this is~

FAME slogan by Major Scale *well in the video, she's saying she mistaken it with the OTHER TWO slogans so pls watch until the end :")*

So these are 2 vers~

1 ver is S and the other is G~

So uh Major Scale,

no need anymore saying right :))

she's a very big fansite masternim of-

a very big fansite of Suga~

So this is for the Love Yourself tour~ She made this cheering kit~

So these are the 2 cheering kits, both are-

they are both big slogans~

1 is hologram and 1 is reflection~

So umm

lemme unbox it now~

Actually I don't know which one is S and which is G :>

I will-

note it later afterwards~

So this is a big zipper bag okay~

So here, it's so pretty TvT

omg I love this fan so much :>>

This is a fan~

With a handle :>

It's not entirely transparent but the suga word is~

This is back in MAMA~

Mic drop~

So these are the smaller goods~

It just rain in my place just now so it will be kinda loud so Im srry guys :<

These are photocards~

The material is just a normal ptc~

Major Scale pics are just so wow yall, omg this one is so beautiful fhsadiofahdsf

These are all mic drop guys

At the back..

It says sth idk.. *it's mic mic bungee aka the name of this set WHICH she mistaken with FAME set :)*

These are 2 postcards~

They r the same~

There's a line of words that are kinda popped up words?

It says here... mic mic bungee ah so this also mean mic mic bungee ok :))

At the back is just the picture again~

This is stickers~

Love ecstasy is her previous ptb set~

Here this is so cute :>>

There are 2 similar set of stickers~

*that sticker set is actually the exact same thing as the stickers in the love ecstasy set*

So it's the slogan's turn~

Soo this is a big slogan~*explain in vnm*

It's not the normal size~ So this is hologram~

This is the hologram ver ok~

At the back it says min yoongi~

It says here Major Scale~

Here's the hologram :33

MIC MIC BUNGEE *sigh..eventho that name appears ALOT of times she still dunno that this is not the fame slogan :)...*

Here~

So cool~

So pretty :33

So this is a vertical slogan ok~

This is the other ver~ *i cried while doing this sub man*

So uhh idk if the content is the same but-

*so the caption in the vid says 'i'm just mistaken over things pls ignore it* sigh...:)*

The fan is a bit different already~ *she meant the selection of the picture on the fan*

So the content is also different?

So this is transparent fan~

So the design *the picture* is different from the last one~

*is this when u finally realized that you're wrong man :")*

These are the goods~

It is stored in a bag like the other set~

Ah this one, there are less stuff than the other one

*WELL OBV BECAUSE THEY R NOT THE SAME THING IFDSAFSHF*

Uhh so this one I think they are photocards but like not the normal ptc size,

these are bigger~

Her photography skills ugh

Oh these are stickers~

Suga suga yoongi yoongi~

B&W and blue are the main colors~

At the back it says FAME here~

Which is the set name guys~ Fame is *translate to vnm*

*i cant believe she saw the name of the set behind the photocards but still can't figure out that the 1st set and this one is not related to each other :)*

Okay here's the slogan~

So this is a glitter slogan~

This ver is glitter~

hmm the size is a bit different guys..?

Idk the size- I think they are not equal as in the size?

It says min yoongi in glitter~

And this is the front~

If you keep looking at it you'll not recognize that's yoongiㅋㅋ

This is, when was this :))? *ddaeng stage festa 2018*

This issss, when was this I cant figure it out:>>?

Ah this is Fake love era, that's when his hair is black :>

But the event... idk

Ah guysss so after I checked :>

So umm I was mistaken a lil bit that-

this is the fame slogan that's right but the last one that I unbox,

the last one-

this one is mic mic bungee slogan guys *I MEAN IT WAS WRITTEN ALL OVER THE SET FIDHAFSDIH*

This is 'mic mic bungee' slogan~

So all 3 of them are Major Scale's and this one is mic mic bungee *which is completely different from fame*

uhhh so it's a different slogan set

to fame :> fame have 2 vers

and this one umm

mic mic bungee is a different one

but I accidentally mistakenly unbox it :>>> so :>>>>

so I'll put these 2 sets including 3 slogans into one video ok :>>>

*cries in relief she finally realized it*

So next up~ This is the other mic mic bungee slogan *NOOOOOOOOOO*

the other ver of mic mic bungee slo

AH nono this iss... *forgive her cuz she unbox a loads of stuff in a period time so her brain can't rmb all :>*

So this is the other fame ver as I said earlier that fame will have 2 versions~

It will be ver S and ver G~

*shes uhh kinda always a bit delulu like this so ya :>*

umm

So one will be

glitter slogan, and the other is

um reflection slogan :>

So uhm

here

it's the same as the last fan~

Soo the content is the same guys :>>

Lemme see if they are the same alright :>>

So umm the photocards are different~

But at the back it still says fame~

But the stickers are the same aye~

Okay :3

So the slogan will be different too~

And this is the back~

It also says min yoongi just like the last one~

The font is also the samee

But it will be reflective~

And the other slogan is glitter~

And this is a horizontal slogan~

I REALLY love this oneee, I mean look guys!!

This is back in Festa~

When rapline performed ddaeng~

So this is suga while performing ddaenggg

U know what :))) lemme zoom into it for yall :)))

Here :333

:)))))) can u see anythingggg

Okayy so this is the end of my unboxing video~

So to summarise up this unboxing video :>

so there are 3 slogans in total~

These are 2 different sets and 3 slogans~

There's a bit mistake there, I hope you will forgive me cuz I usually-

I always made a mistake with these things :< I can't rmb correctly :(

So these 2 will be fame ok guys~

And this will be mic mic bungee slo~

So this is the final end of my unboxing video~

Byebyeee~

For more infomation >> [UNBOXING FANSITE] MAJOR SCALE'S MIC MIC BUNGEE SLOGAN & FAME CHEERING SLOGAN - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Baylor Bears battle No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Baylor Bears battle No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

I want to go home - Duration: 0:09.

I want to die

me want to alive't now ;)

I HATE TALKING TO PEOPLE-

Help help

I'm tired..

Me really want to go home now (This is hell)

For more infomation >> I want to go home - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

「LIVE」Splatoon 2 (#27): Team 24 League? Let's go! - Duration: 1:31:41.

For more infomation >> 「LIVE」Splatoon 2 (#27): Team 24 League? Let's go! - Duration: 1:31:41.

-------------------------------------------

PRANK INDONESIA LUCU JADI ORANG BISU/prank cewe surabaya - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> PRANK INDONESIA LUCU JADI ORANG BISU/prank cewe surabaya - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

【デレステ】Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage: Gin no Iruka to Atsui Kaze (English Sub) - Duration: 33:37.

Opening: Girl meets NO PLAN

Chieri: Wow...!

Chieri: Look It's amazing, the sea turtle is so close....

Chieri: It's bigger than I thought....

But, it moves so leisurely, it sure is cute....♪

Yui: Wow~, it got super close!

Maybe it's Chieri's fan!

Chieri: Eeh!? F-fan?

Rika: Ah~! Looks like they're doing something fun~! Let me in too~☆

Minami: Ah, Rika-chan There are other guests so don't run.

Haru: Man~, they're so carefree It's almost like we're not doing a shoot right now

Minami: *giggle* I mean, that's the nature of our work this time around.

Isn't that right, Producer-san?

P: (Nod)

- The other day -

Yui: It's the beach~!

Hey hey, everyone! It's the beach! It makes me so excited~☆

Chieri: Yes. And the wind is blowing, it feels nice....

Minami: Eeh!? Is that true, Producer-san?

Yui: Huh? Did something happen?

Chieri: Minami-san, what's the matter? Was there some sort of trouble....?

Minami: Oh no, that's not it. That's not it, but....

I was a little surprised about our work.

Chieri: The TV special shoot for the CD release event... wasn't it?

It's to promote [Gin no Iruka to Atsui Kaze], so we'll be going to the Aquarium for a handshake with the Dolphins

Yui: Sure is easy to understand~☆

Ah, but Producer-chan you're such a meanie~

Why didn't you tell us that we'll be coming to the beach?

P: (Tell them the reason)

Producer: It's a location shoot without any plans

Chieri: No plans...?

Eh....then, other than going to the Aquarium nothing else was decided?

P: (Nod)

Chieri: Eeeh!?

Yui: Wow~! What's that, sounds real interesting~☆

Rika: It sure does~♪ I wish I was doing it~

Haru: Not having a script makes it less troublesome, sure is nice~

Well, the two of us will be here as support

Minami: Erm....could it be that the two of you knew about this being not planned?

Rika: Yup! It was tough keeping this a secret from everyone~

I really wanted to tell you, you know?

Haru: I do feel bad but I was forced to keep quiet.

P:( Nod )

Producer: There were no prior planning or preparations so I wanted it to have a private atmosphere.

Minami: Oh I see.... Understood.

I was a little surprised earlier, but I'm fine now!

Chieri: I-I'm fine too

Because Minami-san and Yui-san are here with me

Yui: Yui is also totally OK~♪

Director: Sorry. The equipment check is done, so please get ready for the shoot

Minami: Yes, understood! Chieri-chan, Yui-chan. Let's go!

Chieri: Yes!

Yui: Oh~☆ Rika-chan and Haru-chan as well, pleased to be working with you♪

Haru: Sure! Leave it to us

Rika: We'll support you perfectly☆

- During the shoot -

Rika: OK, and so! I'll explain the rules~☆

Rika: The goal of our journey is the Aquarium! There's no penalty at all!

Everyone is free to do whatever they want! That's all~♪

Yui: Ahaha, sure is easy to understand~☆

Haru: By the way, the lodging for tonight has already been booked, so you don't have to worry about that

Minami: Then, am I right to say that all we have to do for today is to make it to the place we're staying at?

Haru: I guess that's about right Try to not be too late.

Minami: *giggle*, I got it.

Well then.... Chieri-chan, Yui-chan, Onward to the Aquarium, let's go!

Chieri, Yui: Oh~! Oh~!

Chapter 1: It begins! The Seaside

- Location shoot day 1 -

Chieri: Erm....Well then what should we do now?

Minami: Hmm~ First I guess we should identify our mode of transport

We can't do anything if we don't move.

Yui: There doesn't seem to be a train station, so maybe we'll first travel by bus?

Rika: Ah, right! I forgot to tell you, but checking using your smartphone is OK too♪

Haru: Also, the staff members have a map for this area as well as travel magazines

You can borrow from them anytime.

Chieri: Then it doesn't seem like we'll end up getting lost.

Yui: Oh by the way, what will you two be doing after this?

Rika: For the two of us, after we've sent you off we'll just be waiting☆

Haru: That's why, the next time we meet would be at the inn

Yui: Eh~, even though we're here at the beach~?

Rika: Right~!? It's the beach. The beach!

Yui: Hey hey, Producer-chan!

Before we head out, can't we play with the two of them~?

P: It's fine

Yui, Rika: Yay~! Yay~!

Haru: Wait it's fine!? There really is no plan....

Minami: *giggle*

Well then, let's check the bus schedule first, then we'll play until the bus is here alright?

Yui, Rika: Agreed~! Agreed~!

Chieri: I think that's fine too

Haru: That's decided then!

Minami: Are you all ready?

One two!

Together: It's the beach~!

Yui: Ah~ that was fun~☆

Chieri: We sure played a lot. I wonder what time it is now?

Minami: Erm, the time now is.... ...eh, it's already this late!?

Minami: Oh no, the bus will be here at any minute!

Chieri: Eeh!?

Haru: Hm~?

Ah, that thing coming from the distance, is that....

Minami: I think it must be the bus! We have to hurry!

Did anyone leave anything behind?

Chieri: I put on my shoes, and my clothes are....yea,

they're not wet I'm alright!

Yui: Al~right, let's hurry~!

Rika-chan, Haru-chan, see you later~☆

Rika: See you later~☆

Haru: Take care~!

....anyway, is it really fine to start things off like this?

Rika: It's fine isn't it? It's like leaving everything to chance♪

Chapter 2: A short break♪Choco-frappé

- Location shoot day 1 -

Yui: Anyways, the bus earlier sure was a close call~☆ It was for real at the very last second!

Chieri: I'm glad we were able to make it If we missed that bus, we'll have to wait for more than an hour....

Yui: If it comes to that, it'll be great since we can get to play with the other two!

But, it seems like that'll be bothersome for the program, can't be helped~

Minami: And so, about what we'll be doing later.... I'm thinking it's better if we planned our schedule a little bit more

Minami: We were somehow able to make it in time just now, and we were only able to shoot in this shop thanks to the shop's cooperation, right?

Minami: But, I think that it's not guaranteed that it'll go as smoothly from here on out

Chieri: You're right....

Regardless of where we're going, it's probably better to inform them beforehand

Yui: Well we do have quite a number of people~ So shall we make our plans right here? ☆

Yui: Ah, before that.... Ms. Shop assistant may we have a moment~?

Café employee: Yes, is something the matter?

Minami: Sorry, you see, our plans for later haven't been made....

even though we may be imposing on you, may we stay for a little longer?

Café employee: Yes no problem! Please take your time.

Chieri, Yui, and Minami: Thank you very much!

P: (Thank the café employee)

Café employee: *giggle* it's also good publicity for us!

Yui: Ah, right! Ms. Shop assistant do you have any places you would recommend?

Café employee: Hmm~ let's see....

Minami: Alright! With this, our schedule has been decided

Yui: Both our destination and the reservation calls are done too☆

Glad everyone's so nice~♪

Chieri: Yes, for sure It's such a relief

Minami: Yea With this I feel a little more relaxed

Yui: You two sure are diligent~ It seems that you've have been anxious up till now.

Minami: Anxious...Hmm~, probably

There's also the incident with the bus

Chieri: And there's also the negotiations to film in the store.

Yui-san weren't you nervous?

Yui: Yui? Yup, not at all♪

Yui: There's the two of you, and if there's any sort of trouble it'll probably be good for television♪

Chieri: Ah....that's true

Yui: Plus there's Producer-chan and the staff here with us, right?

That's why, there's no way we'd get into any serious trouble.

Minami: That's true....you're right They were also watchful throughout the shoot.

Chieri: Also, while we were getting permission for the filming, they stopped their cameras and came along with us.

And just now they took over while I was on the phone.

Yui: Even though there wasn't planning put into this, ahaha♪

Minami: *giggle*, right

Chieri: Yes, *giggle*♪

- A few minutes later -

Minami: Well then, shall we get going?

Yui: OK~☆ We're all well rested☆

Café employee: Ah, are you going already?

Chieri: Yes Thank you for your hospitality

Café employee: No problem! It's a nice town, so please do enjoy yourselves

Chieri: ....yes!

Minami: Well, let's go! Once more, let us head out!

Chieri, Yui: Oh~! Oh~!

Chapter 3: Leisurely? Extra time

- Location shoot day 1 -

Yui: Charge~! To the famous store in town!

Chieri: It sure is calming to take a slow walk in a place like this

Ah! There are some children playing. Want to go over there?

Minami: The sun is setting, I guess it's about time Shall we return to our lodging?

- Inn -

Yui: We're here~!

This means, lazing around on the tatami~☆

Chieri: Ah, Yui-san

Producer-san and the staff still have things to say to us....

Director: No worries. We've already filmed you reaching this inn It's been a long day of shooting so you must all be tired, let's have a break until it's time for your meal

Minami: Thank you very much We'll take you up on that offer and have a good rest

Rika: Say say, P-kun! Is it alright if we join them?

P: (Nod)

Rika: Yay~!

Hey everyone, let's go to the hot springs. The hot springs☆

Haru: Apparently the outdoor springs here is famous The person from the inn said so

Minami: Well then, let's refresh ourselves before our meal

Yui: *Phew~*, the hot springs felt so good☆

Rika: Sure does~!

The outdoor springs was huge~! Haru-chan was so excited☆

Haru: Don't say it like I'm the only one who's excited alright!? You all were happy too!

Chieri: *Phew*~.... I might have stayed a little too long....

Minami: Chieri-chan, let's go by the window and enjoy the evening chill

The breeze feels really nice

Chieri: Yes, let's do that....

Ah, which reminds me....about the shoot later, what else is there other than dinner?

Minami: I wonder...

They said that there were no plans.... Do you all know anything about it?

Rika: We weren't briefed in detail.

Or should I say, it doesn't seem like the staff has decided on anything. Right?

Haru: Yea. Well, we'll be with you in this inn, and they did say something like [so long as we manage to film everyone while they're playing]

Yui: While we're playing huh~

Well, we'll play even without them telling us☆

So, what'll it be? It's an inn so....how about a pillow fight?

Minami: Umm~.... A pillow fight would be a bother to the inn so let's not

Chieri: That reminds me, just now at the front desk I saw that apparently they lend out playing cards and board games

Yui: That sounds good doesn't it? Everyone playing cards sounds really vacation-ish!

Minami: *giggle*, it'll be like a school excursion Then, shall we do that?

Yui: ...hey, Chieri-chan Up till a moment ago, weren't we just playing leisurely?

Chieri: ...that's right.

That was after we had dinner and until we started playing Old Maid

Yui: ...isn't this atmosphere a little off?

It feels like a serious battle right now?

Haru: Alright, I'm out!

Minami: Aah, no way...!

One more round, how about we play one more round!? Everyone, just one more! Alright?

Haru: Heh heh~♪ Sure, I'll be your opponent anytime!

Minami: Ah...! Yes, I'm out!

Haru: Wha-!?

...one more round!!

Rika: *yawn~*

...the last ones left are always Minami-chan or Haru-chan~

Chieri: ...yea....you're right

Rika: ...sorry I'm going to sleep....

*collapse*

Chieri: ...m-me too....

*collapse*

Yui: Yui is, also....at her limit.... Good luck you two....

*collapse*

Minami: Haru-chan, let's play one more round! I'll win next time!

Haru: Sure! I'll improve my win-loss ratio in one go!

Haru: Huh...?

This is, my win, isn't it?

It's no use, I'm so sleepy I can't tell anymore

Haru: The staff have long gone to bed

Isn't it fine already? I'm gonna sleep.....

Minami: Ah! Then that means I'll have more losses....

...no, I can't possibly wake Haru-chan up for this....

Minami: But, this is frustrating....

Is there anyone who can be my opponent......

ah

P: ...........

Minami: Producer-san♪ How about we have a match?

We played cards until Minami was satisfied....

Chapter 4: Find It☆Combing

-Day 2 of Filming-

Minami: I'm sorry for yesterday.

Chieri: You don't need to apologize, Minami-san. It's all right.

Yui: Yes, yes! It's fun to see the rare side of Minami-chan☆

Rika: Yeah☆

Minami: Everyone... Thank you.

Haru: Minami, let's have a rematch some other time.

Minami: Haru-chan... OK!

P: It's about time, shall we start filming?

Minami: Ah, yes! Well... what are we doing today?

Yui: We've decided to go to the aquarium~.

It will be great if we got something to do while heading there.

Chieri: Not just for sightseeing, we also wanna do something that can become good memories.

For example, like experiencing a classroom...

Haru: If it's about experiencing a classroom, I saw a billboard for that.

Like, about coaching at the beach.

Rika: Speaking of that, there is one.

A place that looks like a workshop in which you can make some accessories with shells.

That's super cute♪

Minami: Coaching... Could it probably be... beach combing?

Yui: Minami-chan, what is beach combing?

Minami: When you're walking at the coast, there are shells or things that were cast ashore, right?

Beach combing is all about picking them up.

Yui: Huh... Minami-chan, you sure know a lot.

Minami: If it's about sea, I've heard a lot before.

Probably, that workshop is marine craft experiencing classroom that uses those picked up at beach combing as the material.

Chieri: Wow... that's fabulous.

Those will be good memories, no doubt.

Yui: Then, let's contact the workshop! We have to gain permission to film inside☆

Yui: IT'S THE SEEEAA!

Though, we came here yesterday, too♪

Chieri: *giggles* It's great that we reserved the place.

Minami: Yeah. Well, let's hurry and start combing.

Yui: Ah! Look, look! A big shell! Bigger than Yui's eyes!

Look, it's gonna cover them up!

Minami: True! The color is beautiful, too.

Yui: Ehehe~♪

What should I made with this~?

Minami: *giggles* Chieri-chan, have you find something?

Chieri: Ah, yes! It's small, though...

Minami: Wow... beautiful.

Yui: What's this? It's beautiful! A stone? It's not that, right?

Minami: It's called the sea glass.

It's the bottle or glass that was thrown into the sea, and was polished for a long time while being buffeted by the sea waves.

Yui: Wow... So, it didn't look like this at first.

Chieri: Amazing...

It's was so beautiful, but it was waste at the start...

Chieri: Where did it come from, and how long did it take to become this form... I can't imagine.

Yui: Where did it come from, huh? Somehow, it sounds like travelling, doesn't it?

Chieri: Yeah. Meeting each other while travelling, what a chance...

Minami: *giggles* It becomes a beautiful memory, doesn't it?

Chieri: Yes!

Yui: All right! Well, Yui is gonna find some beautiful encounter!

Chieri: Y- Yui-san! You will be misunderstood with that saying-!

Chapter 5: Recollections! Traveler

-Day 2 of Filming, During Breaks-

Yui: Nnnnn....

Chieri: What's wrong, Yui-san?

Minami: Your mouth is pointed... are you mimicking something?

Hmm, is it that penguin?

Yui: Correct☆ Wait, no.

In fact, speaking of reaching the goal, I was like, it's all of a sudden.

Chieri: Because it's a 2 day 1 night job.

Plus, it felt mysterious. It's a job, but it didn't feel like one.

Minami: Yes, you're right. We've experienced some new things once again.

Minami: Going out without deciding where to go, we don't even do that in private.

Yui: It was the first time for us telling Producer-chan and the staff, "Let's film at this place next."

Different from the usual☆

Chieri: And, I was thinking... Why did Producer-san leave the job to us this time?

Chieri: We didn't know what will happen in the middle, and if we can film the material for the program to use...

Yui: Speaking of that, it sounds kinda risky... For Producer-chan, too.

Minami: Well... It's definitely because the producer trusted us.

Minami: Letting us taking jobs as idols, and learning while being in various areas...

Minami: And Producer-san watched over us from the side.

I guess, it's because he did come to see us that he thinks that the present us are alright.

Yui: Ah! There's a saying for this right? I remember seeing it in a Japanese test!

Yui: Um, what was that...?

"Letting cute girls buy the souvenir," something like that!

Chieri: Cute girls... souvenir... Could it be, "Letting cute girls go on a trip"? (Note: In Japanese, the saying is "Spare the rod and spoil the child.")

Yui: Yes, yes, that! Don't you feel like that? All trips!

Minami: Being said cute, that's embarrassing... But, I guess that is fine. *giggles*

Chieri: *giggles* Yes♪

Rika: Ah! Found everyone!

Haru: Producer has been looking for you. It's about time to resume the filming.

Minami: Thank you! Well then, let's go.

Yui: Yeah-☆ Chieri: Yes.

Rika: With this, the location filming will be over...

Haru: Did you be impatient and forget something in the midway?

Yui: We didn't forget anything, but...

Nnngh, I really still wanna put on my swimsuit~.

Chieri: We stayed beside the sea for all the time.

Minami: Yeah... Too bad we didn't swim for even once.

Rika: Oh, speaking of swimsuit, there might be one chance.

Yui / Minami / Chieri: Eh?

Haru: In fact, let's change into swimsuit, shall we?

We're gonna shake hands with dolphins anyway.

Yui: Eehhh? Can't you tell us earlier?

If we knew that there is one, we could swim at the beach~.

Rika: Right-? Then we could play at the beach all the time~!

Haru: C'mon, it would still become trouble if you end the filming without leaving the beach.

Chieri: *giggles* As I thought, Producer-san did watch over us properly.

Minami: *giggles* You're right.

Minami: Hello, dolphin-san.

Wow... you're really energetic♪

Yui: Kyaaaa-! Super cute-☆

This's the best experience ever, isn't this?

Minami: It really is... *giggles* Glad we met them♪

Ending: Let's make a summer PLAN!

-Several Days Later-

Minami: Just like this, everyone returned safely.

Minami: To celebrate the fun travel and the successful filming...

Cheers-!

All: Cheers-!

Minami: It's a small party, so it's not that luxurious...

But I did buy some sweets, so everyone, chow it down!

Yui: Yay! I'm opening the bag-♪

Rika: I want that one, too-!

Haru: I'm taking this snack... Heh heh♪

Chieri: Producer-san, please have some, too.

P: Thank you.

Chieri: Ehe... Though it was a job, everyone was exciting, and it was a very fun trip.

Haru: Yeah-. If that's the case, I wanna run the full course together.

If there's next time, you're on it, Producer.

Rika: Me too, me too! Please-!

Yui: That dolphin at the last part, I wanna touch it more, till forever-.

It was real~ly cute.

Minami: Yui-chan, you seem stuck on it. Did we take photos?

Yui: We did, we did! Hurry and let me see~♪

P: Speaking of that...

(Handing over the things everyone made at the marine crafts classroom...)

Yui: Oh, that! That's the photo frame we made!

I see-, we gave it to Producer-chan in charge.

Haru: Oh, that's the thing mentioned in the rumor!

Huh, you made it so beautiful, even though you're just a rookie!

Rika: Eh, what is this? I want that, too!

Maybe I should head there once again privately with my big sis.

Minami: *giggles* Then, let's put the photo we took at that time into the frame.

And, let's put it in the office as the decoration. Is it OK, Producer-san?

P: OK.

Chieri: Thank you! Yui: Thanks-♪

Minami: This is the first shot of this summer♪

Chieri: The summer is about to begin for this year, too...

Yui: It begins, it begins, our summer!

Minami: And let's make a lot of memories, and have encounters with various people, scenery, and the new self.

Such a summer starts here♪

Haru: Yeah. The job this time ends here, but the exciting summer has just begun!

Rika: What kind of summer would it be-? I'm looking forward to it so much-♪

P: Let's make it the best, hottest summer!

Chieri / Yui / Minami: Yes!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét