Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 3 2018

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today! tadaa! I bought all the sweets that were Available at Lawson's convenience store

BUT...... It might just be that I chose the wrong time of day

To go there and what I've ended up picking up were mostly things that I've eaten before

Since my haul looked quite pitiful I added a bunch of breads as well

The current price for accumulating points At Lawsons is a Kitty-chan plate

So what I picked up we're the ones With the stickers to get me that Kitty-chan plate

and what I picked up today are: ( ~ stuff ~ )

(you peeps know the drill She'll tell you later)

Is what I bought today There were quite a few bread selections that I haven't had before

And this is the sheet that I'll be attaching the stickers to in order to collect my plate

AH~ You might have noticed that I've gotten my haircut

special thanks to my beautician There will be a link to her shop down below

For those who are interested Please check it out..... itadakimasu

Let's start off with the bread Chewy wrapped Pizza

It looks so tasty

That's very chewy

The dough has a nice cheesy flavor to it And inside is some pizza toppings

Pizza sauce and hot dogs

Next up, a deep fried bread Custard and whipped cream

this Kawaii packaging has a retro feel to it

This is what it looks like

It's slightly on the moist side Filled with a light whipped cream custard filling

Pretty full

totes forgot to use my stickers

This is the fun part

I now have 3 stickers

Overflowing mincemeat katsu burger

The mincemeat Katsu is truly jutting out of it

The bun reminds me of a curry bun

the katsu has soaked up so much of a sauce Making it so yummy

choco custard whipped bun

its sooo~ moist feeling

There is sooooo~ much cream inside It's so fluffy

You should enjoy both chocolate and custard At the same time

I've got milk tea to drink today

Next up is a mentaiko fish egg butter french bread

It's so long And you can tear it up

Easy to tear

Chewy And yummy

and the mentaiko butter is so yummy

moist ? coppe ? bun

So fluffy

So yummy

The surface is so tasty With a chewy and fluffy interior

Black Belgian melon bun

wow

The bun has a slight cocoa flavor to it With chocolate chips integrated into it

With whipped chocolate inside

choco crepe

There's a mixture of cream and chocolate Inside that is so yummy

It's also got a few chocolate chips in it

fluffy cheesy daifuku mochi

It's mochi

Within the mochi sweet cheese cream filling

Cheese tart

There's some blueberry sauce nestled underneath The cheese topping and it's got bits of pistachio as well

cream dorayaki

a thick layer of cream nestled inside

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Lawson's Sweets & Breads! 17 Items [Sanrio Fair] Get Hello kitty Plate! 5115kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Powerful Crusher from Cardboard - Duration: 1:42.

Great Crusher Machine - DIY from Cardboard

▶▶Full Video under the Link in the Description, thanks!

For more infomation >> How to make a Powerful Crusher from Cardboard - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

BIGGEST ENDURO IN THE WORLD ! HELL ON SAND ! - Duration: 10:29.

Hey, this video is about the biggest enduro in Europe, the Touquet in France. I'm sorry, the subtitles aren't available.. They will be available tonight ! If you want to see the competition with music, you can skip at 4min00 The subtitles will be available tonight.

For more infomation >> BIGGEST ENDURO IN THE WORLD ! HELL ON SAND ! - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FOOTBALL/SOCCER MATCH LIKE A PRO - Duration: 5:41.

I'm not very special in that, I don't really "prepare" that much.

I prefer to laugh in the locker room, joke around with the young players

and just enjoy the dressing room life with my teammates.

Of course I change the moment I step on the pitch - but I dont really prepare that much.

A good training session and preparation with the coach and the team, aswell as individually, is important.

I work hard, get rest and have a good diet which are the fundamentals.

I think those three things are crucial for today's footballers without a doubt.

Being physically in shape is what ultimately makes you perform well

and enables you to reach your maximum level.

I have a routine before the game starts, it's nothing special,

but it consists of some warm-up things and just focusing on the game.

Being prepared and focused benefits both myself and the whole team.

No no no no....

Nothing!

When I go to the stadium I play Football Manager and listen to music on the bus,

but in the locker room I'm just enjoying the time with my teammates.

For more infomation >> HOW TO PREPARE FOR A FOOTBALL/SOCCER MATCH LIKE A PRO - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Reason I Need to Clean My Cat's Eyes - Duration: 4:33.

Aw pretty.

You can't run away.

Need to clean right eye too.

Yup, left eye first.

Done?

Ew no.

(Rubbing)

Aww beautiful-

Before cleaning.

He missed it.

Hold him!

Let me clean my baby's sleeps on his eyes.

My baby- Let me show your beautiful face-

Are you human? Hah.

Look. His sleeps are brown.

He wants to get out.

No, baby.

Aw beautiful.

Last wiping-

Aww my beautiful baby-

Look at your eyes-

His pose is cute.

My pretty baby- Your eyes are too dirty.

Let me wipe.

It's to good to wipe his eyes by rubbing them as circle shape.

Hair around his eyes can be brown if we don't wipe.

Look.

Brown color is getting removed.

Aww good boy.

Not yet my baby. Let me wipe more.

Fluffy.

Look at mommy.

Aww my beautiful baby-

My pretty boy.

He's unhappy.

He's angry.

My baby gets angry.

He waves his tail strongly.

Aw pretty, my boy.

He dislike to be cleaned.

For more infomation >> Reason I Need to Clean My Cat's Eyes - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

チ◯毛何色?(ハーフあるあるⅩⅠ) Being Biracial In Japan 11 - Duration: 3:19.

Hey

Is that foreigner your friend?

No

What about that one?

Die

Aren't you guys all friends?

Nice to meet you I'm Duncan

Hi, I'm Akane

and then Cartman shits on Mr. Garrison's desk

Hey

Yeah?

You're Japanese is really good

We've been talking for over an hour and you decide to tell me now...

Can you read kanji?

Yeah

I can

Wow! That's amazing!!!

Has some alien life form taken over your body?

Hey!

What the hell are you looking at?

What?

Yeah, you!

Dude, I was just looking at my...

What the hell are you looking at!?

Dude, I wasn't even looking in your direction!!!

I said stop what are you looking at!?!?

YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN

AND I WILL RIP YOUR GUTS OUT

SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT

AND MAKE YOU SHIT YOUR FUCKING GUTS OUT!!!

Y..Yeah

As long as you understand

Excuse me

Oh...yeah

Do you have some ID I can see?

Yeah sure

Here

Duncan Ryunosuke Pain

Are you an exchange student?

Whatever

and this is was not fuck

I see

Hey

Duncan

What?

What color are your pubes?

I mean your hair is brown so

Yamaguchi

This is like the second time we've ever talked

Yeah

I don't think we're close enough to be talking about stuff like that

so

are they brown?

Do your homework by yourself

Hey

What color are they?

Come on!

Hello

Hi

I've got a package for

Mr. Pine

Close enough

That was my Brock Lesnar impersonation...

Yeah...I know it was bad

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video(^o^)b

Don't forget to subscribe!

I want to get a million subs by the end of the year

At the current pace

that's not going to happen!

Check out my last video if you haven't

If you're a biracial person In Japan

or a Japanese person in

wait

what?

or a foreign person living in Japan and have some weird stories, let me know ^^

Bye!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> チ◯毛何色?(ハーフあるあるⅩⅠ) Being Biracial In Japan 11 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Angel Card Reading FEBRUARY 4-10 with Elizabeth Harper - Duration: 14:02.

Welcome I'm Elizabeth Harper and I'm here with this week's angel messages.

So what I'd like you to do is place one or both of your hands over your heart

just like angel wings yeah then invite your angels to guide you to

either message one two or three a message that comes from their heart to

yours. What you could also do is use your cursor move it along in the video until

you intuitively feel it's time to stop there you'll find an extra special

message from your angels. Okay so we have the big stack of Angel cards what I want

you to do is see if you can intuit which angel card is going to come out

and where it's going to come from in the stack. So there's angel cards coming from

Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Michael, Archangel cards and Daily Message Cards.

All right and it will have slightly different colors as well so let's see

where's that first message? I'm feeling like it's coming from the top but it's just a

couple of I feel like it's this one it's just a little yellow one right here and

I feel like that's the one. That's an Archangel card that's message one. I feel

like the same space as well the same spot and I'm feeling like it's a purple

one it's not that first purple one feels like it's the next purple one that's

number two that is a daily message card. And then now it feels like it's almost

three-quarters of the way down or two-thirds of the way down or something

like that and this is an archangel Gabriel card. All right then so our three

cards so let's see what we have. Let's put my glasses on. Oh the first card is

Counselor. It's from Archangel Azrael that's the

kind of color that you get with Azrael as well this beautiful kind of golden

vibration here. "You are a natural counselor and many people benefit from

your guidance and reassurance." Now you can see I hope you can see your

there's a woman that's right here and right behind her. There's a being of

light that is connecting with her and putting putting hands on this person's

shoulder and then you see this most gorgeous vibration at the back it's like

a mandala isn't it? It's just so pretty. Now this reminds me I remember years ago

that I saw someone doing inspirational speaking and I saw in spirit that their

guide came in and was whispering in their ear and then there was somebody

else with the guide so it's almost like the guide had a guide as well. So when

I'm looking at this there's a sense of you are being guided. You are being

supported. You are being helped. There is somebody whispering in your ear. Now of

course it could be somebody physical but because of that image it's almost like

it's someone from spirit. Could be your angels, could be your guides, could be our

loved ones, could be an animal, a pet, it could be somebody that you don't know. It

could be a light being from another dimension completely but you are

receiving these messages. That's the sense of it. Now this says Counselor and

it's saying that you have this ability to counsel others. You have this ability

to support and help others so with this there's that beautiful sense of of

course you channeling information. When somebody needs support, when somebody

needs help just in the right moment you say exactly the words, or phrases, the

vibration that that person needs to hear. That that person needs to embrace. So

you're bringing healing into somebody else's life. Now when I look at the

mandala I think of this there's almost a vibration of gratitude of blessings. So

feel as if you are opening up your energy is opening up to receive

something new coming into your lives. So some new vibration coming into your

life and because it has so many colors in this and because this being of life

that is right there above it it's like that energy is opening up a new

vibration is coming in. And it could be that it's a new guide, a new angelic

vibration, it could be a heart's desire that's coming in because of that white

light vibration certainly but this is also the chakra the crown chakra opening

up too. The throat and the third eye this one particularly because of that

counseling and speaking and hearing etc. So this is a lovely energy this is to me

this is also saying wonderful communications this week for you and you

could find yourself just lifting up your vibration is lifting up you go into a

new level. Lots of enlightenment coming in too. Oh I love that.

Alright now number two "Law Of Attraction" look at this. Law of Attraction that is the most

beautiful card isn't it? With all the animals and the trees and the angel and

there's still a sense is that it almost looked as if there was a second person

there as well. So this that would have been kind of interesting. It still looks

like there's a second person there it looks like there's a second bit of light

there's a person right here and then it looks like there's an angel behind that

person. So that's how I'm looking at it here. So that would be kind of

interesting wouldn't it? Having those two having that

first one with the two people to the person and the light coming in and this

almost looks like the same kind of energy. So this says, "Each thought, each

thought is an investment that pays immediate dividends so invest wisely. You

have the power to choose your thoughts and align them with love peace and

harmony. At your request we will gladly attune your energies to higher

frequencies." So with the Law of Attraction there's a lot of green in this

card and green of course is the color of the heart. Green is a color of financial

abundance, of wealth certainly and that green energy it's also about balance.

There are butterflies in here there as I say there's lots of different animals

and the animals are attracted to the light. They're attracted to that goodness

that that beautiful vibration. You know and their curious as well. So with the Law

of Attraction you are attracting goodness to you. You're attracting light

to you. You're attracting beings, people, animals, things, opportunities that are in

alignment with your vibration with your light. So you're at just the right level which

is perfect. If you did anything with the lunar eclipse to that beautiful super

moon on the 31st of January. First of February wherever you are in the world

if you did a ritual with that it's almost a sense of this is opening up for

you. There's all this light and of course this month has that second Eclipse

doesn't it? So this is a great time for you this is a fabulous opportunity for

you over this next two weeks particularly with all that golden lights.

Like you're bringing energy and you are a light magnet. That's the sense it's

coming to me. You're a light magnet and there's all this green and gold and that

is not just about abundance and blessings that's also about emotional

stability as well. So you're gonna find that your emotions might be it might be

that you're more emotional than usual but it just feels almost like there's

something good about that. There's something healing about it and I see a

pink vibration coming in at the sides here and that pink is love. So you are

attracting love to you. The law of attraction is very much about being and

attracting so it's resonating so yeah like a law of resonance so you are being

the vibration that you want to attract.

Then our final card is Editor. So look at that nice old typewriter it says, "Your

writing or other creative projects benefit from outside help and support."

Now you might think to yourself well you know what I'm not writing anything, I'm

not doing anything what why would that make any difference to me? But the

editing part can also be about you listening to what somebody has to say

about maybe what you're saying or what you're focusing on who your being

or what you're doing or what you're eating the journey that you're taking. So

there's almost a sense of somebody's going to say to you or you're going

to welcome in advice from someone that may just

tweak what you're doing in your life to support you, to help you that's what

editors do. You have these written things written down and then they come and they

tweak it. So there's a sense of somebody helping you, supporting you and we

started out with counselor didn't we? So it feels almost like there's a link

between that editor and the counselor and that law of attraction that came in

the middle like a little sandwich. So this editor energy you have a person

that may be a counselor or a friend or it could be your guides and your angels

that are coming in just to give you a little piece of advice

and it might be that you're saying a negative word all the time. Or it might

be that you forget to put energy into your water or that when you go to bed at

night it might be a good idea to focus on whatever it is you want to create in

your life and allow that to come in your dreams. So we feel that their editing has

a much bigger range has a wider range it's not just about editing written word.

Of course this could be literal and it could very well be editing written word.

So it could be that you're looking at a journal or a book or or a course or

something a creative project. Something that you are creating that you

need support with editing or you need a second set of eyes on it. So this is very

much about welcoming in that editor welcoming in somebody who's going to

give you support that comes from a place of the heart. So focus on that, be open to

receive and allow that energy to come in. Okay that's it for this week's angel

messages I hope you enjoyed them. Now at this moment I have One Soul Membership

We've been waiting for this forever. Now I'm not gonna give you the link to

go directly there I want you to go onto the waitlist and you will get the link

from there alright because this is just my community. So I wanna be sure that you

come into my community rather than just going straight over to the to check out

the membership. So come into my community first and then I'm gonna share with you

that membership. If you're not ready for it it'll be open again in a few months time

it's going to close the doors will be closed on Friday. So I do hope that you

would love to join me. There's already been the most amazing feedback about the

membership and this is a wonderful place for you to connect with like-minded

people, for you to practice your intuitive and your your psychic skills,

to receive healing and to learn about healing to learn about your energy. So

that's where we're starting is learning about your energy.

Alright and there's a lot more to come. So I hope that you would join me in One Soul

Membership. Remember to join the waitlist and from there you'll be shown the

information more information about One Soul membership and how you can

join. Okay now we had Archangel Gabriel this week so let's if you don't already

have the Archangel Gabriel prayer I do encourage you to get that prayer that

will support your creativity and creativity it doesn't just mean slapping

paint on the wall or something creativity comes in all kinds of shapes

and sizes. And finally of course if you enjoyed this video please give it a

thumbs up let your friends know about it of course share it with your friends I'm

sure they would love to have an angel message and let me know in the comments

below if the messages resonated for you and if something else came up for

you as well as I was talking. You know how was your intuition triggered? Okay I

will see you next week. Lots of angel blessings to you. Bye!

For more infomation >> Angel Card Reading FEBRUARY 4-10 with Elizabeth Harper - Duration: 14:02.

-------------------------------------------

Komik Montaj (En İyi Anlar Funny Montage) - Duration: 10:02.

Funny Montage Best Moments Funny Montage

Funny Montage Best Moments Funny Montage

Funny Montage Best Moments Funny Montage

Funny Montage Best Moments Funny Montage

Funny Montage Best Moments Funny Montage

For more infomation >> Komik Montaj (En İyi Anlar Funny Montage) - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ovaj lak potez ce vas pretvoriti u PROA + objasnjenje trika sa kartama - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Ovaj lak potez ce vas pretvoriti u PROA + objasnjenje trika sa kartama - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Wie niedlich: Sarah plaudert über Alessios kleine Freundin! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Wie niedlich: Sarah plaudert über Alessios kleine Freundin! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

TU AS AIMÉ VIKINGS, TU VAS ADORER... - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> TU AS AIMÉ VIKINGS, TU VAS ADORER... - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to Choose Safe and Healthy Cooking vessels? - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 3:23.

How to Choose Safe and Healthy Cooking vessels? - Tamil Health Tips

For more infomation >> How to Choose Safe and Healthy Cooking vessels? - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

CIPS Global Ornamental Shrimp Championship 2017 / Napisy / Sub / - Duration: 8:46.

For more infomation >> CIPS Global Ornamental Shrimp Championship 2017 / Napisy / Sub / - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

DragonBall FighterZ #8 - Duma Saiyan! [FABUŁA NAPISY PL] - Duration: 24:39.

For more infomation >> DragonBall FighterZ #8 - Duma Saiyan! [FABUŁA NAPISY PL] - Duration: 24:39.

-------------------------------------------

KhaoSuey | Burma To Karachi | Street Food Karachi - Duration: 7:07.

Right now i am at the Bahadurabad area

and this place is called 'Chana Bites'

and their Khaosuey is very famous...

Khawsa is basically a burmese and thai dish

In thailand it is called Khao Suey

and from their it came to Karachi and became Khawsa from Khao suey

and in Karachi mainly memon community eats it most...

So lets try how their Khawsa

Mohsin bhai, what is in your menu?

We have chana papri, khattay aalo, gol gappay, khawsa and soup.

we dont have mix chat, we make only chana papri

ok, so it does'nt have the dahi baray...

No, that is a lahori chat.

Other than that we have khattay aalo

and curry cholay..

we have mainly memon dishes

These are Khattay aalo? ( Sour Potatoes)

Yes these are Khattay Aalo

How do you make these Khattay aalo?

Khattay aalo are usually served seprately

but some people likes it with chana chat too

but how do you cook it? dont you tell the recipe?

No, absoulutly not...

This is a secret !!!

why the papri is in pouches?

any specific reason?

yes, because of hygine

Yeah, that is a good thing about your shop

that it is neat and clean.

How is this chana papri?

the taste is really good !

and the chick peas are also of good quality

and they have made it well too !

hmm why did'nt you order Khawsa?

actually this is the first time i have come here, i will try that again...

oh... ok ok...:)

Tell us something about Khawsa !

Khawsa has spegaties, curry and qorma and some other ingredients

Curry and Qorma !! and what about qorma?

Qorma is in Beef and Mutton

we dont make it in chicken, its concept is with only beef or mutton

Mohsin bhai is really busy and he has refused to share any recipe or ingridients with us !!

Ok, now we are making the Khao suey

first we take the spegaties / noodles

this is the main curry? yes this is curry

and this is?

This is qorma, beef qorma

oh so this is a minced meat?

No these are small meat pieces of chickpeas size

so we take the noodles

and pour the curry and meat over it

and then some fried onions and corriander

some ornage juice

so how is curry and qorma is cooked that mohsin bhai will not tell us ! :)

and what is this?

Slims ( spicy finger chips)

Great !

this dish is came from where?

I read that it came from burma and thailan?

Basically this is a burmese dish

In Burma non muslims used to make this

then over there memon community adapt this dish

and started it because

in Burma, non muslim people used some ingredients which muslims dont eat

So muslim memon community adapt this dish with halal ingredients

i guess it might not be that spicy in Burma

it all depends on community's taste

some like spicy some not

in Karachi also, if you just change the area you will find a different taste.

In Dhora ji and Clifton, some people are selling it

and some are selling it online too

Everyone has a different taste

So it all depends on your customers how they like the taste and spices

ok, so it is the same curry which our mother cooks at home with rice?

No it is totally different

Khaosa has the coconut curry but we dont make it like this

we make this curry with farina and youghurt

ok so lets try the Khawsa !

this looks really delicious !

wow, that is superb !

the noodles

and the spicy meat

and these chip...

Really awsome.

come to the 'ChanaBites'

and try the Khawsa

anything else you want to say?

No, i just trust in God

Customers will come

I dont depend on YouTube !

Ok, but youtube has also come to you

Yes, thanks to Allah.

but alhamdulilah my shop is doing really well

I really dont need any marketing or publicity...

okk... thats great, Thank you

For more infomation >> KhaoSuey | Burma To Karachi | Street Food Karachi - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

"Еда живая и мёртвая": есть ли польза в винограде и вся правда о соде (03.02.2018) - Duration: 43:46.

For more infomation >> "Еда живая и мёртвая": есть ли польза в винограде и вся правда о соде (03.02.2018) - Duration: 43:46.

-------------------------------------------

Dat intro tho || Gaming at its finest - Duration: 5:03.

Hey guys dreyken gaming and today, I will be doing a little playlist of all the games I've been playing

umm...

agghh .... li..

fuck sakes

Dammit

ah hey hey hey guys its me dreyken gaming and today we will be uh

ohh what was that all about

Oh my god, and the thing came on my screen, I'm still recording

Hey guys drinking gaming here and today, I'll be showing like a little playlist. I guess of all the games

I have been playing recently and I have no idea why I have not made series out of them like I recorded doki-doki

and I just fucked it all up.

i cant believe you've done this

Hey guys dreyken gaming here

and today i will be just putting together

a really shitty video of all the stupid games

I've been playing recently I don't know why

umm I hope you guys enjoy it.

There's not much really to say

besides enjoy this crappy video

umm

Yeah

For more infomation >> Dat intro tho || Gaming at its finest - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

MOBILE PUBG HACK - 2018 - NO RISK FOR BANNED - Duration: 12:31.

Hello TeknoBus family

Welcome to our video

Today we will show you something

How can you open hack in the MOBILE PUBG?

Just watch this all video

Now you cant see

But I can see the hack bar

You can see in the game

If we can see someone

You will see the hack

Its really enjoying

Dont touch anything

Just turn the screen

On your enemy and watch everything

How can I find this hack?

I searched everywhere

bla bla bla bla

We can jump the waiting screen.

Yes my frıend

I will show you how can you find

and how can you download this hack program

look

we going to Wind Clif

Or we can turn Rust Bay

How can you open hack

This hack program is really new

I found this morning

Its new hack

And no way to banned

Really you can not take a ban

I openned my hack

But you cant see

Because screen recorder

just the record games.

I can run higher than normally %20

You can see my run

We must found a gun firstly.

For more infomation >> MOBILE PUBG HACK - 2018 - NO RISK FOR BANNED - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

Metro Ride Schiedam - Nesselande Rotterdam Line B - Duration: 41:30.

Metrostation Schiedam Centrum

For more infomation >> Metro Ride Schiedam - Nesselande Rotterdam Line B - Duration: 41:30.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST | HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST FOR TEENAGERS | DELIVERY KAY BAAD WAZAM KAM KRAIN - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST | HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST FOR TEENAGERS | DELIVERY KAY BAAD WAZAM KAM KRAIN - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Celine Tam 月光愛人 Coco Lee 李玟 - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Celine Tam 月光愛人 Coco Lee 李玟 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Kết Quả Làm Đẹp Da - Trị Mụn - Se Khít LCL Cho Bạn Linh - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Kết Quả Làm Đẹp Da - Trị Mụn - Se Khít LCL Cho Bạn Linh - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to Custom Huarache | V...

For more infomation >> How to Custom Huarache | V...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> How to Custom Huarache | V...

-------------------------------------------

Watch: VIXX's N Shares Words Of Comfort With Charity Project Track "Cactus" - Duration: 2:05.

Watch: VIXX's N Shares Words Of Comfort With Charity Project Track "Cactus"

VIXXs has released a recording sketch video for Cactus!.

Cactus was released on February 2 at 6 p.m.

KST, and is the Korean version of Saboten, which was a track included in VIXXs 2017 Japanese album La La La. The song layers Ns soft vocal tone with an acoustic guitar and jazz piano to create a song that gives warmth to people.

Soompi. Display. News. English.

300x250. BTF Soompi. Mobile. English.

300x250. ATF.

N is the original composer and lyricist for Cactus, and he has penned the Korean lyrics as well.

The lyrics hope to provide comfort to people with scarred and weary hearts, drawing comparisons to a flower that beats the odds and blooms on a cactus.

It had that N would be releasing Cactus as a part of his campaign with Habitat for Humanity.

All proceeds from the digital release of Cactus will be donated to the organization.

Listen to the song below. Source ().

For more infomation >> Watch: VIXX's N Shares Words Of Comfort With Charity Project Track "Cactus" - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Watch: VIXX's N Shares Words Of Comfort With Charity Project Track "Cactus" - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

ЛЕОНИД АГУТИН & TOMAS N'EVERGREEN — АЙ-ЯЙ-ЯЙ ❂ КОЛЛЕКЦИЯ ЛУЧШИХ КЛИПОВ ❂ BEST VIDEO ❂ - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> ЛЕОНИД АГУТИН & TOMAS N'EVERGREEN — АЙ-ЯЙ-ЯЙ ❂ КОЛЛЕКЦИЯ ЛУЧШИХ КЛИПОВ ❂ BEST VIDEO ❂ - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> ЛЕОНИД АГУТИН & TOMAS N'EVERGREEN — АЙ-ЯЙ-ЯЙ ❂ КОЛЛЕКЦИЯ ЛУЧШИХ КЛИПОВ ❂ BEST VIDEO ❂ - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

J'AI ACHETÉ UN PC PORTABLE SUR WISH ! - Duration: 8:47.

For more infomation >> J'AI ACHETÉ UN PC PORTABLE SUR WISH ! - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> J'AI ACHETÉ UN PC PORTABLE SUR WISH ! - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

Update Natural hair routine 4b/4c | Oil rinsing - Routine capillaire | Rinçage à l'huile - Duration: 7:41.

Hello

(Cheveux naturels)

(Beauté)

(Et plus encore...)

Hello everyone I hope you are great.

Welcome to my channel "dosthyekodis"

In this video I show you my natural routine it was my wash day

In this video I show you my natural routine it was my wash day

In this video I show you my natural routine it was my wash day

I showed you how I wash my hair

I already did a hair routine in my channel

This time it's an update hair routine

The difference is this time I was wearing a protective style

That I take off and I showed you how I wash my hair after a protective style

That I take off and I showed you how I wash my hair after a protective style

I usually keep my protective styles 1 month

I usually keep my protective styles 1 month

For some people it's too long, some keep their protective styles for 1 ou 2 weeks

Some keep their protective styles for 3 ou 4 months like it's a temporary job (lol)

Some keep their protective styles for 3 ou 4 months like it's a temporary job (lol)

But myself I usually keep my protective styles for 1 month maximum

And when I have my protective style I try to keep taking care of my hair

And when I have my protective style I try to keep taking care of my hair

I moisturize

Because usually my protective styles are braids so I can moisturize my hair

Because usually my protective styles are braids so I can moisturize my hair

If my scalp is dirty I clean my scalp

So usually when I take off my braids after 1 month my hair are little bit dirty but not extremely dirty

So usually when I take off my braids after 1 month my hair are little bit dirty but not extremely dirty

So usually when I take off my braids after 1 month my hair are little bit dirty but not extremely dirty

So usually when I take off my braids after 1 month my hair are little bit dirty but not extremely dirty

Except this time I don't know what happened

Except this time I don't know what happened

But this time when I took my braids off my hair was diiiiiiirty like never

I swear this not my testimony ohh :( ahah. Usually my hair a little bit dirt but not that much

But the master level of diiiiiirt I find in my hair was too much for me, like uh uh this is not the lifestyle I choose to live

But the master level of diiiiiirt I find in my hair was too much for me, like uh uh this is not the lifestyle I choose to live

So before using my shampoo to wash the work of the devil (kidding, I'm too dramatic with my subtitles)

I cleaned my scalp with something I already showed you guys in my last video to make sur that all the dirt on my head is gone before using the shampoo

I cleaned my scalp with something I already showed you guys in my last video to make sur that all the dirt on my head is gone before using the shampoo

So I don't have to use my shampoo too much and clean my hair twice with my method one time and you hair and scalp are clean

So I don't have to use my shampoo too much and clean my hair twice with my method one time and you hair and scalp are clean

That's it, so this video is just about me washing my hair

Also I show you my "oil rinsing" method if you don't know about the oil rinsing just check out my last video

That's it

Kisses, may the Lord keep you

See you

Oh wait... don't forget to subscribe to my channel

Kiss, (bye)

For more infomation >> Update Natural hair routine 4b/4c | Oil rinsing - Routine capillaire | Rinçage à l'huile - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Update Natural hair routine 4b/4c | Oil rinsing - Routine capillaire | Rinçage à l'huile - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

TU AS AIMÉ VIKINGS, TU VAS ADORER... - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> TU AS AIMÉ VIKINGS, TU VAS ADORER... - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> TU AS AIMÉ VIKINGS, TU VAS ADORER... - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

#FSOtM - S04E02 - Lonely - Duration: 4:00.

Always alone, no matter the size of the group

Always the one who stays behind in the troop

Like to be goalkeeper at hand #tristitude

It's just another example of my loneliness

I remain solid to deal with it

I would still like to break the abscess

Sometimes I'm fed up would like to move on

I should get there before I explode

That I impose my presence in this world

But I'm not sure I want to get into this round

In a few seconds I would already want to leave

Not even happened, I'm already looking to go

I do not want to lie just to be part of something

Which would not even be a whole, even if it is faked

Do I have to swap what I have for fireworks

Living my way is not a sacrifice

My thoughts give the impression that I scarify my soul

Yes life is sad, no need to make a drama

Yes I'm screamin cause my morale is rather bad

In there there is nothing serious, nothing abnormal

I talk about it because it just relieves me

You would do the same if you did not have the courage either

To face the demons who laughs at you

Who still and always make you alone

Never as alone as others are plenty

Feeling no more than a shadow among them

It's the game of life that is made this way

lose streaks, it's the perfect smash hit

Proving that this is not here my place is

Whether I'm in the front row or at the back of the class

So I'm chasing my dark thoughts by writing

And it's worse, I'm alone before my true nature

Worst of tortures seen how much I hate myself

Looks like my destiny is going to become deadly

That my final will come sooner than expected

That I will commit my last blunder

Make my life shorter than it should have been

Because I drink of ideas that should not have appeared

Becoming paranoid by the lack of support

As if I had been left to rot for ten years in a well

And then, once exhausted, I was buried there

Because for people I represent no interest

Am I fooled to imagine this stuff

And this from the moment my eyelids are closed

Something is wrong and I am aware of it

To find the cause I do not have the patience anymore

So I talk about it, even if it's not what they want

But that's what it's like to often feel lonely

I was more often left alone by force than by will

And if you knew by how many thousands my regrets were

Because despite all that I promise, I make no progress

That there are mostly tears on my portraits of Sasha Grey

It pains me not to evolve, so I write it in quatrains

It's already more than ten years that it's still the same chorus

That I advance I would not bet on seen its odds 1000/1

These are the things I find myself forced to do

Like listening to this same sad song in the player

Because I'm not really the kind we hit on

It costs me to make the first step, so I'm still

And I know that as a thing to do, it's the most stupid

I am awkward when I talk to others

I know it's my problem and not yours

Nevertheless, when in two words I wallow

I would definitely prefer to be someone else

Any of you would do the job

Maybe then I would know how to be proud

How not stay silent anymore

To pretend that all this makes me indifferent

Yes the gloomy looks offered in truth weigh me

Keep me from breathing to face my discomfort

I'm not trying to make you think I'm nearing the shroud

But when it comes I'm afraid to finish alone

[Sample Garou] ? The one who has never been alone?

[Renaud Sample] ? To live free is often to live alone?

? It can huts your tummy? ? but it's good for the mug?

[Sample Nekfeu] ? I never feel so alone?

? tha when the party is in full swing?

[Sample Oxmo Puccino] ? A loneliness that follows? ? even in sex?

? My text cuts?

For more infomation >> #FSOtM - S04E02 - Lonely - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> #FSOtM - S04E02 - Lonely - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

ホンダN-ONEの低全高モデルに「N360」を強くイメージした期間限定車を設定【車と人生 24_7】 - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> ホンダN-ONEの低全高モデルに「N360」を強くイメージした期間限定車を設定【車と人生 24_7】 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> ホンダN-ONEの低全高モデルに「N360」を強くイメージした期間限定車を設定【車と人生 24_7】 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

ホンダN-ONEの低全高モデルに「N360」を強くイメージした期間限定車を設定 - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> ホンダN-ONEの低全高モデルに「N360」を強くイメージした期間限定車を設定 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> ホンダN-ONEの低全高モデルに「N360」を強くイメージした期間限定車を設定 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Metro Ride Schiedam - Nesselande Rotterdam Line B - Duration: 41:30.

Metrostation Schiedam Centrum

For more infomation >> Metro Ride Schiedam - Nesselande Rotterdam Line B - Duration: 41:30.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Metro Ride Schiedam - Nesselande Rotterdam Line B - Duration: 41:30.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World (2018)

For more infomation >> Jurassic World (2018)

-------------------------------------------

Episode Akhiri 'I'm Not Robot' : Kesan Yoo Seung Ho Pakai Seragam Tentara - Duration: 1:13.

Episode Akhiri 'I'm Not Robot' : Kesan Yoo Seung Ho Pakai Seragam Tentara

Yoo Seung Ho merupakan pemeran utama serial Im Not a Robot MBC.

Di sesi wawancara terbaru usai serial ini tamat, Yoo Seung Ho membahas adegan syuting memakai seragam tentara.

Adegan itu ditampilkan di episode terakhir Im Not a Robot. Yoo Seung Ho berkata, Di awal sutradara memberitahuku bahwa akhir kisahnya sudah ditentukan.

Aku kira dengan kita syuting maka akhir kisahnya bisa berubah tapi serial ini benar-benar ditutup dengan adegan keluar dari wajib militer.

Tidak ada waktu untuk menyiapkan apapun sehingga aku memakai seragam tentara dan bahkan baret yang benar-benar aku pakai saat masih wajib militer dulu, akui Yoo Seung Ho.

Aku hanya mengganti name tag dan syuting. Jika saja belum melakukan wajib militer, aku akan malu syuting adegan itu, akuinya.

Dia juga bercanda saat membahas adegan ini. Mungkin itu karena sudah lama sejak aku terakhir kali memakai seragam tentara.

Tapi itu sulit. Bahkan memakainya membuatku frustasi dan marah, canda Yoo Seung Ho. Nantikan akting terbaru aktor ini ya.

For more infomation >> Episode Akhiri 'I'm Not Robot' : Kesan Yoo Seung Ho Pakai Seragam Tentara - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Lawson's Sweets & Breads! 17 Items [Sanrio Fair] Get Hello kitty Plate! 5115kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 7:01.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today! tadaa! I bought all the sweets that were Available at Lawson's convenience store

BUT...... It might just be that I chose the wrong time of day

To go there and what I've ended up picking up were mostly things that I've eaten before

Since my haul looked quite pitiful I added a bunch of breads as well

The current price for accumulating points At Lawsons is a Kitty-chan plate

So what I picked up we're the ones With the stickers to get me that Kitty-chan plate

and what I picked up today are: ( ~ stuff ~ )

(you peeps know the drill She'll tell you later)

Is what I bought today There were quite a few bread selections that I haven't had before

And this is the sheet that I'll be attaching the stickers to in order to collect my plate

AH~ You might have noticed that I've gotten my haircut

special thanks to my beautician There will be a link to her shop down below

For those who are interested Please check it out..... itadakimasu

Let's start off with the bread Chewy wrapped Pizza

It looks so tasty

That's very chewy

The dough has a nice cheesy flavor to it And inside is some pizza toppings

Pizza sauce and hot dogs

Next up, a deep fried bread Custard and whipped cream

this Kawaii packaging has a retro feel to it

This is what it looks like

It's slightly on the moist side Filled with a light whipped cream custard filling

Pretty full

totes forgot to use my stickers

This is the fun part

I now have 3 stickers

Overflowing mincemeat katsu burger

The mincemeat Katsu is truly jutting out of it

The bun reminds me of a curry bun

the katsu has soaked up so much of a sauce Making it so yummy

choco custard whipped bun

its sooo~ moist feeling

There is sooooo~ much cream inside It's so fluffy

You should enjoy both chocolate and custard At the same time

I've got milk tea to drink today

Next up is a mentaiko fish egg butter french bread

It's so long And you can tear it up

Easy to tear

Chewy And yummy

and the mentaiko butter is so yummy

moist ? coppe ? bun

So fluffy

So yummy

The surface is so tasty With a chewy and fluffy interior

Black Belgian melon bun

wow

The bun has a slight cocoa flavor to it With chocolate chips integrated into it

With whipped chocolate inside

choco crepe

There's a mixture of cream and chocolate Inside that is so yummy

It's also got a few chocolate chips in it

fluffy cheesy daifuku mochi

It's mochi

Within the mochi sweet cheese cream filling

Cheese tart

There's some blueberry sauce nestled underneath The cheese topping and it's got bits of pistachio as well

cream dorayaki

a thick layer of cream nestled inside

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Lawson's Sweets & Breads! 17 Items [Sanrio Fair] Get Hello kitty Plate! 5115kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

CAN YOU PLAY FOOTBALL? Yes, I CAN / No, I CAN'T. - Sports Chant for Kids - Duration: 2:05.

look there's a football match can you play football can you play oh

yes I can no I can't where do you play football

where do you play football I play football on the football pitch look

there's a tennis match can you play tennis can you play tennis

yes I can no I can't where do you play tennis where do you play tennis I play

tennis on the tennis court can you play basketball

can you play basketball yes I can no I can't where do you play basketball where

do you play basketball I play basketball on the basketball court

look there's a rugby match can you play rugby

can you play rugby yes I can no I can't where do you play rugby where do you

play rugby I play rugby on the rugby field which can also be called rugby

pitch look there's a volleyball match can you play volleyball can you play

volleyball yes I can no I can't where do you play volleyball where do you play

volleyball I play volleyball on the volleyball courts look there's a

baseball game can you play baseball can you play baseball yes I can no I

can't whether you play baseball where do you

play baseball I play baseball on the baseball field and what sports do you do

by

For more infomation >> CAN YOU PLAY FOOTBALL? Yes, I CAN / No, I CAN'T. - Sports Chant for Kids - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

[Minecraft] Hypixel Minigames - Duration: 1:03:40.

For more infomation >> [Minecraft] Hypixel Minigames - Duration: 1:03:40.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing my earrrings ! | 프레야 Freya - Duration: 9:10.

hey guys colorful cosmopolitan freya here

I haven't uploaded the video for a while eh?

everything is making me so busy these days since I am finally getting ready to look for a job now..

so... wasn't able to make videos...

but I believe you will understand 💗

so the contents that I brought today is, Introducing my earrings!

I have not that much thing to brag about w my appearance but to choose one, it will be that

I look pretty good w any kinds of earrings.(ha)

yeah.. pretty much..

I can ens..ur..re... you...

yeah..

maybe..

since I have like comparatively big eyes nose lips , I look good with bold and fancy earrings especially

and the simple ones... um .. yeah...

they are fine with me too haha

um I am.. a beauty creator

am?

was..?

and despite that fact, I have more earrings than makeups

and that's how much I love earrings

and among my collection, I brought the ones that I frequently wear and love

and I will in troduce these to you!

'oooh geez that's too much of a fancy for me'

and no. there are some daily items waiting to be introduced in the vid so stay tuned!

and yeah they may look too fancy but when you wear it, it isn't as you thought

so I hope many ppl try such big bold earrings through my video..

and in the video I am going to introduce some on/offline markets which I frequently use

the offline market I live in daegu, so the place is limited to Daegu, Korea

I srsly have no idea what to talk about infront of the camera haha

haven't filmed this for a long while

so if you have any questions leave comment below,

and don't for get to press like and subscribe!

then, lets go!

For more infomation >> Introducing my earrrings ! | 프레야 Freya - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

The Witcher 3 in 360 DEGREES Race on the Roach. Witcher 3 in 360 degrees. - Duration: 1:31.

The Witcher 3 in 360

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét