Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 3 2018

ya hayyu ya qayyum ka wazifa | ya qavi ya qayyum ka wazifa , ya hayyu ya qayyum zikir

For more infomation >> ya hayyu ya qayyum ka wazifa | ya qavi ya qayyum ka wazifa , ya hayyu ya qayyum zikir - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Amy Schumer - Facebook Is Weird - Comedy Central Presents - Duration: 2:53.

HEY, YOU GUYS, WHO'S ON FACEBOOK?

I AM. SOME OF YOU? YEAH?

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]

IT'S CRAZY, RIGHT? IT'S WEIRD.

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE THING BEFORE MySpace, BEFORE FACEBOOK?

DESTINY?

REMEMBER DESTINY, WHERE WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED

TO RUN INTO SOMEONE FROM THE PAST, THAT'S WHEN IT HAPPENED?

NOW EVERY IDIOT FROM HIGH SCHOOL'S LIKE, "I'M BACK!"

"WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO MEET AGAIN.

"STOP POKING ME

"AND INVITING ME TO YOUR WEIRD VAMPIRE PARTIES, OKAY?

"NO, I DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW YOU ON 'TWATTER.'

"LIKE, NOBODY'S INTERESTED IN YOU.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE.

WHY WOULD I WANT TO FOLLOW YOU IN THE IMAGINARY ONE?"

[ LAUGHTER ]

BUT, GOSH, FACEBOOK IS WEIRD.

ANYBODY CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.

TOTAL STRANGERS WRITE TO ME.

A STRANGER WROTE TO ME LAST WEEK.

HE'S LIKE, "HEY, AMY, I JUST PLEASURED MYSELF

LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF YOU ON FACEBOOK."

Guy: WHOO! THERE HE IS.

[ LAUGHTER, CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]

HE'S NOT BAD. HE'S NOT BAD.

GOOD JOB.

COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.

NO, BUT, YOU KNOW, JUST LIKE ONE PICTURE.

I JUST THINK THAT'S GROSS, YOU KNOW?

BUT I WAS JUST LIKE, "WELL, WHICH ONE?

"I SHOULD PROBABLY MAKE IT MY PROFILE PICTURE.

WHAT?"

[ LAUGHTER ]

OH.

IT'S WEIRD OUT THERE. IT'S HARD DATING.

AND I REALLY DID JUST HAVE MY HEART BROKEN.

AND WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS DO WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR HEART BROKEN?

THEY TAKE YOU OUT AND GET YOU DRUNK, RIGHT?

AND ISN'T THAT THE WORST IDEA IN THE WORLD?

YOU GET DRUNK AND LONELY

AND, LIKE, MAKE OUT WITH A P.A. THAT GOES TANNING FROM BABYLON.

AND YOU'RE LIKE, "WHY?

"I SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED HOME, WATCHED 'LAW & ORDER,'

THE ONE WITH THE SEXUALLY BASED OFFENSES LIKE WE ALL LIKE."

[ LAUGHTER ]

OH, MAN.

BUT THE GUY I WAS SEEING, HE WAS -- HE WAS VERY COOL.

CATHOLIC GUY, SO HE WOULD FEEL REALLY GUILTY RIGHT AFTER SEX.

SO I WOULD PRETEND LIKE I FELT GUILTY, TOO, YOU KNOW?

I'D BE LIKE, "OH, I FEEL REALLY BAD.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO HOME. BYE."

'CAUSE I SWEAR, I FOUND THE ONE GUY IN MANHATTAN

THAT LOVES, LIKE, SPOONING, YOU KNOW?

JUST HUGGING ALL NIGHT.

AND I LIKE SLEEPING BY MYSELF, LIKE A SWASTIKA.

I'M JUST LIKE...

[ LAUGHTER ]

AND HE'S ALL UP ON THIS.

I CAN DO URBAN SHOWS, TOO.

[ LAUGHTER ]

BUT HE'S GOOD.

VERY, UM... VERY NEAT FOR A BOY, YOU KNOW?

LIKE, HE ALWAYS CLEANED UP HIS MESS

NO MATTER WHERE HE GOT IT ON ME.

[ LAUGHTER AND APPLAUSE ]

HE'S HISPANIC, SO HE'S LIKE, "NOW WHO'S THE WETBACK?"

I'M LIKE, "HEY!"

[ LAUGHTER, CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]

"STILL YOU!

"GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN.

THOSE DISHES AREN'T GONNA DO THEMSELVES."

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]

-- Captions by VITAC -- www.vitac.com

For more infomation >> Amy Schumer - Facebook Is Weird - Comedy Central Presents - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Pete Holmes - Privacy Is Uncool - Comedy Central Presents - Duration: 1:25.

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS, I'M HAPPY TO BE OUT OF THE HOUSE

AFTER THE 18 HOURS OF FACEBOOKERY THIS AFTERNOON.

[ LAUGHTER ]

YEP. JUST THE 18 HOURS FOR ME TODAY.

I HAVE NO MEMORY OF WHAT I WAS DOING BEFORE FACEBOOK.

WHAT WAS --

SOMETHING WAS THERE.

I WAS DOING -- WHAT WAS IT? TILLING WHEAT?

WHAT WAS I DOING?

NOW IT'S JUST FACEBOOK.

AND I LIKE IT, BUT I HAVE A THEORY ABOUT IT

THAT YOU CAN USE IN YOUR OWN CONVERSATIONS

IF THERE'S EVER A LULL.

I THINK THE GOVERNMENT MADE FACEBOOK

IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE PRIVACY UNCOOL.

[ LAUGHTER ]

THINK ABOUT THAT. I THINK THAT'S TRUE.

'CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE TO TAP OUR PHONES OR SURVEY US

WHEN WE JUST YIELD TO THEM EVERYTHING...

JUST ON OUR OWN FREE WILL.

JUST LIKE, "HOME ADDRESS? IT'S A LITTLE WEIRD. OKAY."

[ LAUGHTER ]

"PHONE NUMBER? CALL ME.

PHOTOS? PHOTOS OF EVERYONE I KNOW?"

[ LAUGHTER ]

"HERE. LET ME TAG THOSE FOR YOU."

[ LAUGHTER ]

"THAT'S ADAM. HE DEALS WEED."

[ LAUGHTER ]

For more infomation >> Pete Holmes - Privacy Is Uncool - Comedy Central Presents - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Face Your Fears (Reprise) - feat. Rachel Bloom - 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' - Duration: 2:04.

(gentle music)

(sighs)

(typing)

(text tones)

♪ I've never been afraid of opening my heart ♪

♪ For the slightest chance at love ♪

♪ I'd gladly tear my life apart ♪

♪ But now I finally have a sense of who I am inside ♪

♪ So do I risk it all again? ♪

♪ Or do I run and hide? ♪

♪ Face your fears ♪

♪ Stare them down ♪

♪ Don't be scared ♪

♪ Stand your ground ♪

♪ Cause love is not as scary ♪

♪ As it appears ♪

♪ All I gotta do is face my ♪

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Face Your Fears (Reprise) - feat. Rachel Bloom - 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

15 PC PlayScored January - Duration: 8:57.

For more infomation >> 15 PC PlayScored January - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

DON'T BE A ROTTEN EGG! - Duration: 10:29.

ROTTEN EGG

For more infomation >> DON'T BE A ROTTEN EGG! - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Curtis Tries to Quote the Bible | Tyler Perry's The Paynes | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:16.

We are taking those kids.

Ella.

What?

Baby, we can't take those kids.

We can't take those kids.

Why can't we take those kids, Curtis?

We need to talk about this, Ella.

What do we have to talk about?

Ella, you are old.

[LAUGHTER]

Excuse me?

[LAUGHTER]

Baby, you can't raise--

you can't raise no more kids, Ella.

[LAUGHTER]

Me?

There is a reason, Ella, don't say nothing.

Listen to me, there's a reason that God

made it so women stop having babies after a certain age.

I'm just saying, that's the Bible.

I know you're not about to try to quote the Bible.

Watch, and listen.

[LAUGHTER]

Will you--

Then God said--

Will you excuse me?

--to Sahra.

In Second Jericho.

Sarah?

You've read it.

You remember when God, when God, um,

God told her that she was going to conceive.

Huh?

And she laughed in his face.

You remember that?

Now that's what you need to be doing, Ella.

You need to be laughing in God's face.

You got to apply the word, Ella.

Apply it.

Curtis, really?

Really?

Sarah conceived anyway, in her old age.

You got to read it.

Baby, that's the Old Testament.

Don't nobody read that anymore.

For more infomation >> Curtis Tries to Quote the Bible | Tyler Perry's The Paynes | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Who Gave Jon Stewart Cold Pizza? | 2 Dope Queens | HBO - Duration: 1:06.

(AUDIENCE CHEERING)

The first night was really cool. Everyone was excited.

It was very interactive.

BOTH: Yas!

It was just wall-to-wall laughs.

(AUDIENCE CHEERING)

-Fashion was on fleek. -(CAMERA CLICKING)

(LAUGHING)

PHOEBE ROBINSON: Jon Stewart was fun.

I was surprised at how bougie he was with the pizza.

Generally, pizza is served warm.

(LAUGHING)

Next show's gonna be great.

We got more celebs, we got more stand-up.

JESSICA WILLIAMS: I also have a white bae

and I love when he greases my hair...

Mm-hmm.

...because it does feel a little bit like reparations.

-Yeah. -Each time his finger goes back

it's like, "Ooh, are you picking the cotton now, or me?"

(AUDIENCE LAUGHS)

♪ Elevate, elevate Elevate, elevate ♪

♪ I'ma get lifted Sippin' Malibu ♪

See you there.

-Bye! -Bye que bye.

♪ Elevate, elevate Elevate, elevate ♪

♪ I'ma get lifted tonight ♪

For more infomation >> Who Gave Jon Stewart Cold Pizza? | 2 Dope Queens | HBO - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

First Look: "The Waiting Game" | Tyler Perry's The Paynes | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:40.

[MUSIC]

CURTIS: That is the seed of the devil!

[LAUGHTER]

CURTIS: Those kids can't stay here.

ELLA: We need to accept this.

[MUSIC]

CURTIS: You tryin' to fill up this house!

I can buy some cats.

And some pack-a-keets.

[LAUGHTER]

For more infomation >> First Look: "The Waiting Game" | Tyler Perry's The Paynes | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

MacGyver - Trade Off - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> MacGyver - Trade Off - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Learn 48 adjectives in English to describe people with Chinese astrology - Duration: 37:35.

Hi, everyone.

In today's lesson we're going to look at Chinese astrology, and I'm going to teach you adjectives

that you can use to describe a personality.

Now, to do this lesson, you don't have to believe in astrology and you don't have to

be that much interested in astrology either.

If you do like astrology like I do, then it's even better because you'll learn something

about astrology and also some really useful vocabulary for you to use.

The way this lesson is organized is that the animals in Chinese astrology are like the

signs in Western astrology, and people have different animals to represent them.

So, in Chinese astrology, what they do is put the animals into different groups, and

there are five groups.

We start here with the earth signs, then the wood signs, the fire signs, and later we have

the water signs, and the metal signs.

And what you can do now is check: Which animal represents you in Chinese astrology?

So you just check the year that you were born, and that will show you what animal describes

your personality.

First of all, we'll start with the ox.

The ox is my sign in Chinese astrology.

And we don't have any oxes here in England, but the closest thing to an ox would be, like,

a big cow or a bull, but we don't have them over here.

So, what would describe the ox's personality is to say somebody who is reliable, hardworking,

strong, and stubborn.

If you think about a...

If you...

If you imagine the picture of an ox in your head, they have a big, strong body, so they're

physically strong, they're reliable, you can trust them to do the work that you need them

to do.

Even if an ox is tired in the field from working, the ox is so strong that it will continue

working.

And an ox is also stubborn.

It will not...

If it's decided what it wants to do, it will not change its mind.

And one of my mom's dogs is very, very stubborn for a dog.

If I take him for a walk, he decides where he wants to go, and he always want to go to

the same park so he can play with his ball.

If I try to take him somewhere else, he just stands there and he's so heavy to move, he

won't move.

He's really, really stubborn.

He wants to go to the park, and that's it.

He'll just stand like that until I take him to the park.

Next animal is the dragon.

The dragon is...

Well, it's not a real animal, or is it?

I don't know.

It's not a real animal, but it's confident, imaginative, dazzling, and fiery.

So, dragon personalities, dragon people have so much charisma and energy in their personality.

Other people look at the dragon as someone that's amazing and unusual in lots of ways.

And I heard once, but I don't know if it's true-let me know if it is true in the comments-that

in China the years that are the dragon years, many parents want to have a child born in

a dragon year, so I heard that there are small baby booms every dragon year.

Let me know if you know if that's true.

So, a confident person is the opposite of shy, they know what they want, they can go

for what they want.

An imaginative person, they have many ideas and they think of things first before other people.

They're dazzling.

Usually we say lights are dazzling when they...

They're bright, but they move a bit in your eye, we say: "Oh, it's dazzling", and the

dragon dazzles us because it's so amazing.

And also the dragon is fiery.

Obviously a dragon can breathe fire on us, and in that way the dragon is fiery, but people

who are fiery, they have quite a strong temper.

You don't want to...

You don't want that dragon to be angry with you because you might get scared.

Next we have the sheep.

People who are born in the Year of the Sheep, we could call them innocent, patient, humble,

and conformist people.

So, if you think in your head, imagine...

Imagine a scene with some sheep in the countryside on the farm with the shepherd, their lives

are very innocent in the field.

We look at them, they look like fluffy clouds, they always...

You never see a sheep looking angry or in a different mood; they always look the same.

And especially if we think about young sheep, which are called lambs, lambs are often in

religious stories and lambs are a symbol of innocence.

And lambs are sometimes a symbol for Jesus as well.

So, when the lamb gets older into the sheep, it's not so innocent, but it has a lot of

the gentleness of the sheep.

A sheep is also patient, it's just in the field, it has nowhere to go and not really

a lot to do, so it can wait a long time for the things that it wants.

It's humble.

The best way to describe "humble" is to describe the opposite.

The opposite of humble is someone who has a lot of pride and they think that they're

so important, and they think that they're the best at everything, whereas humble is...

A humble person would be somebody who lives a simple life, they don't think that they're

really special and really important, much like the sheep, but you can also say that

sheep are very conformist.

They all do the same thing as each other.

"What's that sheep doing?

I better do it, too.

That sheep's going over there, I'll go over there, too."

So the sheep follow each other.

They don't like to be different from the group.

Or we could say about the sheep, they don't like to think different things.

They want to all be thinking the same thing as the other sheep.

Next we have the Year of the Dog.

Someone born in the Year of the Dog is a loyal person, they are protective, they're friendly,

and hierarchical.

So we say in English, talking about dogs, that they're man's best friend.

They're so loyal.

Sometimes when a...

When an owner has had a very, very close bond with their dog, but the owner dies because

they're elderly, for example, sometimes the dog is so loyal that the dog will go to sit

on the grave of their owner who died.

Okay, it doesn't happen every day, but it has...

It has happened that some dogs are so loyal that they remember forever their owner who

has died.

They're protective, we know that because dogs guard our houses, they stop burglars coming

in, and they bark loudly if somebody...

Somebody comes in your house who shouldn't be there.

They're friendly, you know, dogs always wag their...

Wag their tails, don't they?

And they're hierarchical, which means I'm top dog, I'm the boss, and then the other

dogs in the pack, they will be at different levels.

I saw some...

I saw some stray...

A saw a community of stray dogs from my house when I was living in Turkey, and it was really

interesting to watch them because they would have food there, people would tuck food in this...

Well, what was it?

It was a piece of unused land where the dogs had gone in under the fence and they had taken

over.

It was dog city there, but they did have some food.

And when I would watch them I found out that the top dog, the boss of the dogs, that dog

was the only dog that ate the food, and what he would leave would be...

The dog underneath him could...

After he was gone, the dog underneath him could come and eat something, but all the

other dogs, and there were probably about 20 of them, could only watch them eat.

And they were always shaking and scared.

So, in the dog society, only one dog got to eat.

And it made me think about the way humans live as well, as I reflected on dog society.

Okay, so now let's look at the wood signs.

The tiger, and people born in the Year of the Tiger, are fierce people.

They are wild, they are regal, and aggressive.

So a lot of these words, they make us think about how...

We think about the tiger attacking, because the tiger is probably the most scary of all

animals you could find in a jungle, because you'd probably become the lunch of the tiger.

It's so fierce.

It has big claws that it can kill its prey with or kill you with, if you're in the wrong place. It's wild.

A tiger is very different to the domestic cat, which we can stroke and we can...

Not all of them, but many of them, we can get close to the domesticated cat; whereas

a tiger, we must always be afraid of the tiger.

Not many...

Not many people in zoos can touch the tigers because they're the most...

One of the most fierce animals in the zoo.

Tigers are also regal, that has to do with...

Something to do with being royal.

Because they're so, so special, really, there's not many of them in the world, and I think

it could be because the tiger moves with so much elegance and also a tiger has...

The patterns on the tiger's...

The stripes.

The stripes or the zig-zags on the tiger's skin, they are so beautiful for the whole

animal kingdom, it's as special as an amazing...

An amazing outfit that a king or queen is wearing, so in that way a tiger is regal.

It's not...

It's so special.

It's not like an everyday animal.

Also aggressive.

The tiger can pounce on you and attack you.

People born in the Year of the Rabbit are sweet, caring, modest, and anxious.

If we think about rabbits, we think about the Easter Bunny, obviously that's very sweet,

we see the rabbits holding a basket of eggs maybe, with its nice ears and a little smiley face.

It's very sweet.

They're cute animals.

We like to...

We think they're adorable, we like to look at them.

Rabbits are caring in the sense that...

Well, I don't really...

I don't really know if rabbits are caring, but people who are born in the Year of the

Rabbit are caring people; they like to look after other people.

They're modest.

"Modest" means, similar to shy and similar to not making yourself really important and

really big.

So, a rabbit...

If a rabbit did something really special and amazing, the rabbit is modest, so it wouldn't

tell everybody about it.

They wouldn't say: "Oh, guess what I did?"

Or: "Did you hear what I did?"

They're modest, so they keep their...

They keep their achievements and the good things about them, they don't tell everyone.

Also, of course, the rabbit and people born in the Year of the Rabbit are anxious people.

If we think about what happens when you surprise a bunny in the road, the bunny gets so shocked

that it can't move.

We say: "Like a rabbit in the headlights, in the headlights of a car."

So shocked it can't move.

And some people are like that as well, they're so anxious that they freeze and they can't

speak.

Next we have the fire signs.

We have the snake.

People born in the Year of the Snake are philosophical, elegant, and two-faced.

If we think about the snake in mythology or famous stories, what comes to mind to me straight

away is the snake in the Garden of Eden, and the snake was the animal that went to Eve

and told her about the tree of knowledge.

So, the snake is...

I've put philosophical there because what the snake knows...

It isn't just that the snake's intelligent, the snake thinks about things on a level of

philosophy or on a level of religion, a sort of...

A sort of higher level of ideas and thinking than most people use in their everyday life.

The snake is also elegant.

If we think about handbags and shoes that are often made from snakeskin, and the way

a snake looks very shiny.

But I don't know if you've ever touched a snake, it can really surprise you the way

it actually feels, because when you touch a snake it feels really muscular and strong.

It can surprise you because it looks slimy and wet, but it isn't.

And also the snake person can be described as two-faced.

You can't really trust the snake, they might say this to you, but really be thinking something

else; or really say something else to someone else.

Like the snake that I mentioned in the Bible story, that snake was...

What the snake said to Eve had very, very big consequences in the religion.

So, some people would say you couldn't...

You couldn't trust the snake in that situation.

And this is why we have sayings, like...

We can describe someone who is a traitor, somebody that we can't trust, we know we can't

trust, we can call them a snake in the grass.

"A snake in the grass" is they're there, they haven't done anything yet, they haven't attacked,

but they're just waiting there, and one day they might do something where they show that

they're a traitor and you can't trust them.

Just thinking about it now, I would say that all signs have a good side and a bad side

to them.

I know that it makes it sound like the snake is the only bad one.

That's not true; they all have positive and negative sides to them.

So, whatever you think of when you consider those animals in your mind, when you see a

picture of them, those meanings can be true as well, whether they're positive meanings

or negative meanings.

Let's do the last two signs now.

Now we've got our final signs to look at.

We have the metal signs and the water signs.

The metal sign animals are monkey and rooster.

I'll talk you through monkey now.

So, if you were born in the Year of the Monkey, I could describe you as quick-witted, agile,

funny, and cheeky.

Quick-witted, we could just remove the word "witted", a quick person is like intelligent,

someone who thinks very fast.

When we say "quick-witted", it adds...

It adds a little something to "quick".

Someone who is quick-witted, they would think of clever jokes to say, maybe word play, and

they would have a clever sense of humour.

I think that's how "witted" is a little bit different to just "quick".

Agile, if we think about monkeys, they are climbing and swinging off things all the time.

I know a little girl who's born in the Year of the Monkey, and she's always...

She climbs on...

She climbs on furniture and she'll climb up on things, and she's just a really good climber.

She doesn't have any accidents when she climbs up on things.

She's very active.

She likes doing trampolining, and ice-skating, or climbing, so she's constantly moving around,

and that...

I didn't know she was born in the Year of the Monkey at first, but it came up in conversation

and I could definitely...

I could definitely see it once I knew then; always climbing around and she does also make

funny faces, and play around, and she's a little bit cheeky, so that was someone who

I know that really describes...

Really expresses that personality of the monkey.

And someone who's cheeky, we have a phrase where we say: "Cheeky monkey."

If someone's a cheeky monkey, it's they...

They're doing something that's a little bit naughty, their behaviour is a little bit bad,

but the way they...

The way they smile while they're doing it makes you like them at the same time.

So: "Cheeky monkey" is a little bit naughty, but we forgive them for it and we quite like

it at the same time.

Next we have the rooster.

If you don't know what rooster is, this is the male chicken.

And he is...

He's a he, he can only be a he.

He's the leader, but yes...

The rooster can only be a he, but someone with the personality of rooster and born in

that year can also be a woman.

He is a leader, he is energetic, he is fashionable, and he is vain.

If we think about the chickens in the farmyard, there's one rooster and he's got his beautiful

feathers, and he has special colours in his feathers.

He has green and red feathers, and he walks around...

He walks around like this, and he has...

It depends how many hens there are, female chickens, but he could...

It could be him and it could be six hens, could be eight hens, and they're all his,

and they all just follow him around while he looks beautiful with his green and red

feathers.

So in that sense we can look at him as the leader, he's leading his...

His...

I don't know if there's a word for it, actually, it doesn't come to mind, but he's leading

all the other chickens there in that farmyard.

He wakes them up in the morning and he wakes everybody up with his: "Cock-a-doodle-doo".

Energetic.

Well, a rooster isn't running around all day.

In a way, he takes his time, so I'm actually not going to say energetic there.

I'm going to say he's busy.

He's busy just walking around, pecking the piece of something there, and he walks there,

and he walks back.

He's busy doing that, and he also has to wake everybody up in the morning.

But he isn't energetic because he's not running.

He's not stressing himself by doing all this work, so I think energetic is the wrong word

to describe him, really.

I would say busy instead.

I told you about his beautiful red and green feathers, so in that sense he's fashionable.

Okay, a real rooster is just born that way, but compared to other animals, it's an animal

that really stands out for its gorgeous colours that we see when we look at it.

Also the rooster is vain.

Perhaps when he's there in the farmyard, he's pecking in his feathers to make them all nice

so that he looks gorgeous.

He wants to look...

He wants to look gorgeous for all of his hens that follow him around.

Now let's look at the boar.

If you don't know what a boar is, a boar is like a wild pig, and it has the tusks.

So it's...

We don't see this animal a lot of the time, and there's not many places in Europe these

days, I think, not many countries where we still get this animal in the wild.

But I did hear that because it's quite fashionable to eat that kind of meat now, people like

to eat wild boar sausages and things like that, I did hear that some of these animals

have escaped from the farms and now live in the forests in England.

I've heard that.

I don't know if it's true.

If you know it's true, leave a comment.

So you have to be careful these days if you go into the forest because you might run into

a wild boar and it could be scary.

So, somebody who's born in the Year of the Boar is protective, fearless, alert, and pig-headed.

If you remember, we said that the dog is protective and the dog protects the home, protects his

master's home.

The way the boar is protective is a bit different because the boar is not going to protect the

farmer.

The boar will...

The wild boar protects its family, not being an expert on this, but I think what happens

is the females are the protective ones, and they protect their wild boar piglets.

And if you walked into the forest and the female wild boar was there with her piglets,

then she would want to attack you.

She's so protective.

That would be a scary situation for you to be in.

We can say they're fearless in the sense that the boar, when it's angry, will fight.

It doesn't matter if it's a farmer with a gun and he's got a big dog or something like that.

When the...

When the wild boar needs to, it will fight, so in that sense it's fearless.

I am...

It doesn't stop to think: "This is scary.

I could die."

It will react in the moment.

The wild boar is alert because...

One of the things about those animals is they avoid humans.

So if they hear you coming, they're more likely to hide and you won't...

You won't often see them.

There could be more than we realize because they avoid humans.

They just...

They hear that they're there, and they move away so that they don't come into contact.

And also, the wild boar is pig-headed.

Pig-headed is like bossy, telling the other pigs what to do and not listening to them.

So, in the...

If we imagine the forest, a pig-headed wild boar might be looking for some mushrooms in

the forest, and the other wild boar says: "There aren't any mushrooms here.

They're all gone.

We looked before.

They're all gone."

But the pig-headed wild boar would say: "I'm going to keep looking anyway.

I'm going to just keep looking all day long.

I'm not listening to you.

I'm in charge and I don't care what you say."

So someone born in the Year of the Boar is not going to listen to what other people say,

even if other people are right.

And that's because they can't admit that they're wrong about things.

And the last one is the rat.

People born in the Year of the Rat are adaptable, quick, crafty, and intelligent.

So, if we think about rats, they're adaptable because they can live in so many different places.

They will change themselves so that they can live in an environment, so that's why rats

live in the sewers where everything from the toilet goes, and that's why rats will live

behind garbage bins and anyplace where they can go.

If they find a place where they can live, they're happy and they will go there, as long

as there's food around.

Rats are quick.

They're quick moving, but also quick in the sense of intelligent, meaning the same thing.

And they're crafty in the way that...

If you imagine somebody has a problem with rats in their house, sometimes it's difficult

to remove the rats because they're so clever.

You might close the hole to stop the rats coming in, but then they surprise you and

come in a different way.

So in that way, a rat has a kind of...

A different kind of intelligence where they think sideways in a way, and they think of

it before you do.

They're a bit crafty.

And when someone is crafty, they also want to trick you and they enjoy that they know

something that you don't know.

So, now we have all the personalities represented by the animals, I'll just talk generally.

Do I think it's true, from my experience?

So, my sign is on the other side, isn't up here now.

My sign was the ox, and the ox was strong, hardworking, and stubborn, and reliable.

I think it describes me quite well actually, all of the adjectives that describe the ox.

I might not be physically strong, but I'm strong in other ways that you can't see.

I am hardworking.

I think we all have opposites inside us, so I'm really hardworking sometimes, and then

maybe there's a period of time where I'm not so hardworking.

Am I reliable?

Yes, most of the time.

And am I stubborn?

Yeah, I'm stubborn, but I know people who are more stubborn than me about certain things.

And I think that stubborn, you need to be...

If you're a hardworking person, you need to be stubborn...

You often need to be stubborn, because that's the reason you make time to do stuff.

Other people will want you to do things, and you'll say: "No, I have to do this now."

You're stubborn with them and you're stubborn with yourself when you've got your goals in

mind and things like that.

So, yeah, it really does describe me.

And in terms of other people I've known over the years, I remember what my...

What some of my boyfriends have been, and I had...

One of my boyfriends was a dragon, one was a rooster, and one was a rat, and yeah, it

really, really describes all the boyfriends as well that I had.

In terms of compatibility, the dragon was so charismatic and dazzling.

I don't think we were that compatible after a while, because ox is, like, more...

The ox is impressed by a dragon at the beginning, like: "Oh, wow, you're so dazzling", but after

a while, the ox cares about day-to-day practical things: "What are we going to do?" and things

like that, so dragon and...

In my experience, a dragon and an ox were not very compatible.

Rooster, yeah, the thing...

The thing...

I think it's like a theme in a relationship...

Relationships of someone who's an ox is that nobody else works as hard as the ox, so the

ox person can always look at other people, like: "Mm, I think you should work harder."

It can kind of bother you a bit.

So, a rooster is that kind of person who can be successful without working hard a lot of

the time.

So, that's good for them, but the ox only achieves things by working very hard, so they

don't understand it in a way as well.

And then the rat, it's not written here, but rat people are really, really social and definitely

clever, clever people.

Rat and ox get on quite well as friends, so yeah, in terms of people I've known in my

life, I definitely see...

I see substance in these Chinese astrology signs and groups, but I'm someone whose mind

works to look for the ways that it's true: "Yeah, you're like that because", you know,

I think about people and I'll try to find the reason that it's true.

So for you I don't know if it will seem like it's true for you.

You'll have to think about some people you know, ask them what year they were born, so

you can find out what they are.

So, there we are.

We've... What you can do now is do our quiz on these personality adjectives.

Thank you for watching and join me again soon. Bye.

For more infomation >> Learn 48 adjectives in English to describe people with Chinese astrology - Duration: 37:35.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal will only beat Liverpool to Atletico Madrid star Jan Oblak on one condition ● News Now ●#AFC - Duration: 2:26.

Arsenal are hopeful of signing Atletico Madrid goalkeeper and top Liverpool target Jan Oblak

-

but any deal reportedly hinges on whether they secure Champions League spot for next

season.

Atletico Madrid shotstopper Oblak is in demand with both Liverpool and Arsenal keen to snap

him up.

The Slovenia international has been in fine form for the La Liga giants ever since arriving

from Portuguese side Benfica back in the summer of 2014.

During that time Oblak has established himself as one of the best goalkeepers in world football.

As a result, Liverpool and Arsenal are set to do battle for his services when the transfer

window reopens at the end of the season.

Arsenal are supposedly set to scout him out with the Gunners eager to replace the waning

Petr Cech, who has struggled for consistency this campaign.

But the Evening Standard say Arsene Wenger's side's only hope of signing him will be

if they somehow fight their way to a top four spot or win the Europa League.

Arsenal made a splash in the January window by landing Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Pierre-Emerick

Aubameyang from Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund respectively.

Yet despite pulling off both deals in spectacular circumstances, things are set to be different

with Oblak.

Liverpool want the Atletico star to replace Simon Mignolet, who looks set to be shown

the door.

And they are likely to land him ahead of Arsenal given their current position in the table.

Liverpool currently sit third in the table and two points clear of fifth-placed Tottenham.

And they should land Oblak ahead of his other admirers if they keep up their fine form.

The Atletico ace, however, will not come cheap with the player having a huge £89million

release clause.

For more infomation >> Arsenal will only beat Liverpool to Atletico Madrid star Jan Oblak on one condition ● News Now ●#AFC - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Superload Night 2 - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Superload Night 2 - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

US Air Force Chief To Fly On 'Made In India' Tejas Aircraft In Jodhpur Today - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> US Air Force Chief To Fly On 'Made In India' Tejas Aircraft In Jodhpur Today - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

25 Years After Deadly LA School Shooting, Experts Again Asking How To Keep Students Safe - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> 25 Years After Deadly LA School Shooting, Experts Again Asking How To Keep Students Safe - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Blindspot - A Couple Undivided (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Blindspot - A Couple Undivided (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. nuclear posture review says North Korea is 'clear and grave threat' to U.S., allies - Duration: 0:42.

A Pentagon-led review of the U.S. nuclear arsenal has named North Korea as a "clear

and grave threat" to the U.S. and its allies.

Released on Friday,... the so-called nuclear posture review also asserts that any North

Korean nuclear attack against the U.S. or its allies will result in "the end of that

regime."

The report goes on to say that "there's no scenario in which the Kim Jong-un regime could

employ nuclear weapons and survive."

The review also concluded that the United States should largely follow Obama administration's

blueprint for modernizing the nuclear arsenal, including new bomber aircraft, submarines

and land-based missiles.

For more infomation >> U.S. nuclear posture review says North Korea is 'clear and grave threat' to U.S., allies - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Ignis 1.3 DDIS GLS, AIRCO, ELEK-RAMEN, STUURBEKRACHTIGING, CENT-VERGRENDELING, DAKRAILS, LM-V - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Ignis 1.3 DDIS GLS, AIRCO, ELEK-RAMEN, STUURBEKRACHTIGING, CENT-VERGRENDELING, DAKRAILS, LM-V - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to send SMS form internet [ इन्टरनेट से SMS कैसे भेजे? ] - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> How to send SMS form internet [ इन्टरनेट से SMS कैसे भेजे? ] - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Opel KARL EDITION 1.0 ECOFLEX 75PK - STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Opel KARL EDITION 1.0 ECOFLEX 75PK - STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

The dog heals the hepatitis B virus - Duration: 8:43.

Health Network, For Public Health

Hi, you are listening to audio on mangyte.vn website

The dog heals the hepatitis B virus

In traditional medicine, there is a way of using a sawtooth to treat hepatitis B, which is very effective.

Viral hepatitis, is one of the most common infectious diseases today.

As we know, there are six types of hepatitis:A, B, C, D, E, G.

Of these, types B and C are considered to be the most contagious.

In traditional medicine, there is a good way to use healed dogs to treat hepatitis B.

1. The role of the liver in the body's activity.

The liver holds many important functions in the body's life.

First of all, the role, metabolism and storage of nutrients for the body.

The Krebs process, a basic metabolic pathway, is also carried out primarily in the liver.

Through this, the nutrient components:protid, lipid, glucid, in the food are metabolized, to generate energy, ATP, for all activities of the body.

Liver enzymes, bile, bile acids, help digestion of food, accumulate glucogen, help to regulate blood glucose.

The liver plays a role in detoxifying the body, through the mechanism of breakdown, the toxins produced, products that are less toxic and are excreted, in the bile and kidney.

When the liver is infected with hepatitis B virus, HBV, liver cells will be damaged, increasing the transaminase enzyme:ALT, AST levels in the blood.

Causes the activity of the liver to be delayed, accompanied by symptoms of fatigue, poor appetite, nausea.

At the onset of illness, the body has a fever, along with typical symptoms:jaundice, yellowing of eyes, red urine, right upper quadrant pain, and so on.

Abdominal cramps, diarrhea, vomiting of fresh blood, accompanied by hypotension, worse than coma due to severe liver failure, acute kidney failure, decreased urine volume , et cetera.

Many cases can lead to death.

The dog delivers a serrated dog.

2. Healers for hepatitis B.

The scientifically-bred doorma Phyllantus urinaria L, the same name:P amarus, P cantoniensis Hornem, P alatus Blume, castor Euphorbiaceae, this plant name is seen, postpartum dogs, often go eat this tree.

The name is also known as Onyx, because there are round seeds under the leaves.

In addition, there are many other names such as parsley, bergamot, bergamot, chrysanthemum, etc.

Dogs are sericans, live every year.

The tree is green.

The body is smooth, upright, with small branches, about 30 to 50cm high, sometimes up to 80cm.

Leaves are staggered, doubled, looks like double leaves.

Leaf blade, 5 to 15 mm in length, 2 to 5 mm in width, pointed or prickly jaws, raw edges, no stalks or stalks very short, blue bottom.

Unisexual, small, male flowers, clustered in 2 to 4 flowers, along the periphery of the small branches, there are 6 elliptical, or reverse egg.

There are 3 double, only binary merge into column.

The female of the same stem, along the middle and lower part of the branch, has 6 egg-shaped leaves.

Oviduct or egg shaped, with 3 stingrays.

Flower not very short stem, sprout leaves, or branches, reddish brown.

Females, small spheres, diameter 2 to 2.5mm, light reddish gray, lined up.

Three-sided, egg-shaped, reddish brown, light gray, horizontal.

Flowering season from April to June.

Dogs grow teeth in many places in our country.

It has been planted in large areas, to get materials for the production of drugs for hepatitis.

3. What do chemical compositions do?

In saw dogs there are flavonoid components, phyllanthal alcaloid and hypophyllanthin compounds, niranthin, phylteralin.

Scientists have demonstrated that the extract of Phyllantus, which has a potent inhibitory effect on hepatitis B

Through the mechanism of enzyme inhibitors ADN, ADNpolymerase, of hepatitis B, reduces HBsAg and HBs.

4. The use of dogs to lay teeth.

Dogs that are sawn in the water used to treat boils, nails, snake bites, can be used to cover, drink in

Especially also use fever, diuretic, diabetes mellitus, prostate gland, vaginitis, dyspepsia, colitis and hepatitis treatment.

In recent years, in the world and in the country there are many works, have used this medicinal plant to treat hepatitis B.

At a dose of 900mg a day, up to 50% of the hepatitis B virus transmission is lost, after 30 days of use.

For treatment of hepatitis jaundice, can be used for dogs with albatrosses 40g, code 20g, 12g, good drink.

In the Vietnamese market, there are also many preparations for hepatitis B, in which the dog has teeth.

In addition, also used to heal ulcers, boils do not immediately mouth:Dogs saw tooth, ears to eat, equal volume, cloves a bud, pounded, put on the pain.

It is believed that dogs with alopecia are able to strongly inhibit hepatitis B, DNA, hepatitis B virus on the genetic code, and cause the virus to be excreted, not attached to human DNA.

Patients with hepatitis B virus, after administration of transplanted dogs, receive 50 to 97% transaminase, and bilirubin returns to normal.

While using doarded dogs to treat hepatitis B, attention should be paid to distinguish them from another family tree

Also known as sawtooth, also known as:phyllanthus niruri L, distributed in some provinces in the Red River delta, Thai Binh, Hai Duong, and so on.

On the plant shape, this tree is similar to the green tree above, but the tree is only about 5 to 10cm high, the stem, the purple, the red fruit, the fruit is red.

People often use the whole plant, clear water, toothache, bad breath, urinary, milk, sometimes also use hepatitis.

Prof. Pham Xuan Sinh

According to the World Health Organization (WHO), as of 14 May 2007

Worldwide, up to 2 billion people, accounting for more than 30% of the population, are infected with the hepatitis B virus and 400 million people carry the virus in their lifetime.

Asia, Southeast Asia, India, and so on, have the highest rates of hepatitis B, with about 260 million chronic carriers, accounting for two-thirds of the 400 million.

In Vietnam, it is not outside the epidemic areas of hepatitis B.

As of May 2007, about 20% of the population, about 16 million people are carriers of hepatitis B.

Of these, about 20% of chronic hepatitis B is converted to cirrhosis.

It is worth noting that 70 to 80% of patients with hepatitis show no obvious symptoms.

The content of this post is ending, you have questions, questions please share the comments below this article.

Please subscribe to the Health Network channel, share this article with your friends and follow up with the next audio.

Hope this article will bring you many useful things.

Wish you always healthy.

For more infomation >> The dog heals the hepatitis B virus - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez looks in her element and tight nude bodysuit with friends in LA - Duration: 2:08.

Hit the subscribe button and press the bell icon to get more take videos

Looks in her element as she sports darling denim overalls and tight nude bodysuit

Selena Gomez look to be enjoying a rare day off as she sported adorable denim overalls

While she walked around a park barefoot with friends in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon

the 25 year old Beauty took in a date of nature as she kicked off her shoes to feed the ducks before riding as a

Passenger in the front seat of a four-wheel bike while her gal pals

pedaled along

Selena's adorable denim overalls featured buttons along the front and flared into wide leg trousers

She covered up underneath with a tight nude bodysuit and carried a pair of brown leather mules by her side with a Louis Vuitton

Monogrammed bag hanging across her shoulder the come and get its songstress sported long

Wavy brown hair and seemed to be nearly makeup free

Selena was spotted cooing over a baby in a stroller before making her way back to the parking lot with her friends

Earlier in the day the ladies were spotted enjoying a late lunch before heading off to the park to play

The outing came after Selena who is rumored to be dating her ex boyfriend Justin Bieber

Recently sought treatment for depression and anxiety

according to People magazine

The singer recently spent two weeks in New York City taking part in a program where she was given

Therapy ate healthily and practiced Pilates and meditation a source told People magazine

She felt like she needed to get away and focus on herself with no distractions

She came back feeling very empowered. She wants to go again later

This year the insider added she feels and looks great

She's still working on new music and is excited about it after all the noise that happened over the holidays

She felt like she needed this

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez looks in her element and tight nude bodysuit with friends in LA - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Damso "Vie" 2018 type beat

For more infomation >> Damso "Vie" 2018 type beat

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Damso "Vie" 2018 type beat

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons about Cars for children Colored Cars with Spider Man Learn Colors Cartoon Superheroes - Duration: 12:28.

Cartoons about Cars for children Colored Cars with Spider Man Learn Colors Cartoon Superheroes

For more infomation >> Cartoons about Cars for children Colored Cars with Spider Man Learn Colors Cartoon Superheroes - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Cartoons about Cars for children Colored Cars with Spider Man Learn Colors Cartoon Superheroes - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Zahvia's groundbreaki...

For more infomation >> Watch Zahvia's groundbreaki...

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring 528I M *!*ELEK.AKLEP/19''/SPORTLEER/PROFNAVI/BIXENON*!* - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring 528I M *!*ELEK.AKLEP/19''/SPORTLEER/PROFNAVI/BIXENON*!* - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Police respond to hundreds of calls at Albuquerque shopping malls - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Police respond to hundreds of calls at Albuquerque shopping malls - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Red Velvet 레드벨벳 'Bad Boy' MV Reaction (SLAYYYYYY) - Duration: 6:53.

I love red velvet so much that I can't pick up ayahs help

hey listen we need to talk about red Velvets new comeback aka bad boy all I

have to say is red velvet comeback and you know those three words mean that

wigs are about to fly to the other side of the world because red velvet is like

one of the best girl groups in kpop at the moment I love them they have to be

my favorite I'll along with Luna I'll talk about

them in a later video talk about all the girl groups that I love and let her read

a video because girl groups need more love okay anyway I'm excited for this

comeback because it's red Velvets first-ever like bad aass style comeback

I mean Picabo was serious but like they were smiling and go he was like and that

we're not really like legit like hardcore II you feelin me anyway I love

red velvet I love joy she might be my bias I don't

know I love Yeti - I love wet BSOD and I read I just kept thick so let's just oh

it's pink Oh medic oh joy that was from the teaser oh

okay Sookie looks really good with the bangs

right now I'm digging the bangs ha

joy oh my gosh okay Wendy with blue contacts is the best thing to ever

happen Oh

the type of concept is this it's like right this is totally different than I

expected drop it

oh oh oh oh oh

unicorns before the spoke unicorns can joy stop attacking my heart oh that is

not that sex that's das that heterosexual that was not

Oh red velvet can belong to any constant endeavor why'd you have to come through

those doors and attack me irony was my initial bias my watch alright smile you

know this not very heterosexual like I'm digging

it

what is that neck called a fishnet I love that man fishnets

it's at the end oh oh my gosh the pink aesthetic ooh that was really all oh I

sent meter Taemin's new logo I free keep forgetting that Oh

remember how I said that wigs would be snatched I was absolutely right my wig

is gone you can't see it but the wig has flown there is that one moment where

like I don't remember who two members were like real close to kissing and I

was just like oh it's getting spicy and yeah I really like the song it's okay

let's talk about the song cuz it was totally different than anything that I

ever expected from this cuz I saw the teasers and I was just like oh I know

exactly what kind of song this is gonna be um it's not anything like I expected

but like I don't I don't not like does that make sense like it's different but

not bad this is very a groovy like body roll song and I'm diggin it I am digging

it 100% Wendy with blue contacts is amazing like okay and the black hair

like the contrast and the pink and the pink lipstick and the fishnets all

together I'm just like stop I'm trying to make a biased list and that is not

what I need right now anyway I love red velvet and red velvet they're great

they're talented and they're really funny and cute and amazing and I'm

talented I already said that I'm just I'm setting like that Lady Gaga

means it's just like amazing talented never done before thanks for watching to

the end of this video click that little red button down there and like comment

and subscribe because every click saves a whole

and or her channel virtual hugs ah it's really hard to do this over the oh my

gosh I'm gonna fall

you

For more infomation >> Red Velvet 레드벨벳 'Bad Boy' MV Reaction (SLAYYYYYY) - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

US Air Force Chief To Fly On 'Made In India' Tejas Aircraft In Jodhpur Today - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> US Air Force Chief To Fly On 'Made In India' Tejas Aircraft In Jodhpur Today - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Heartbreaking final post by mother, 22, | news 24h - Duration: 4:17.

'Goodnight world, I'm turning myself off': Heartbreaking final post by 'beautiful angel' mother, 22, who was found dead at her home

A young mother was found dead - just days after posting online: Goodnight world, Im turning myself off. Friends paid tribute to beautiful angel Mollie Horton, 22, from Pembrokeshire, after the mum-of-one was found dead at her terraced home on Wednesday.

Police say they are not treating her death as suspicious and were called to her address after concerns about her welfare. Mollie Horton, 22, was found dead at home - just days posting online: Goodnight world, Im turning myself off.

Beautiful angel: Friends have paid tribute to the mother-of-one. Police say they are not treating her death and suspicious.

Friends of Mollie - a keen horse rider - paid tribute to her online, with some saying they hoped she was now at peace.

On January 20 animal lover Mollie posted a picture of herself online with a cartoon halo above her head, and wrote: Goodnight world, Im turning myself off. Mollie, of Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, leaves behind her three-year-old daughter.

A spokeswoman for Dyfed Powys Police said officers tried to contact Mollie after worried friends called in fear.   Mollie, of Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, leaves behind her three-year-old daughter.

In tribute, Kelsie Daines wrote: I feel like my heart has been ripped from my chest. Sleep well you beautiful angel, I love you to the moon and back.

She said: Dyfed-Powys Police received a call reporting concerns for the welfare of a woman in Howarth Close, Milford Haven. Sadly, a 22-year-old woman was found deceased.

Police confirmed they are not treating Mollies death as suspicious. Friends of Mollie - a keen horse rider - paid tribute to her online, with some saying they hoped she was now at peace.

A spokeswoman for Dyfed Powys Police said officers tried to contact Mollie after worried friends called in fear. Zoe Howard wrote: R. P Beautiful Mollie Horton, cant believe what youve done but I hope youre at peace now baby girl.

Kelsie Daines wrote: I feel like my heart has been ripped from my chest. Sleep well you beautiful angel, I love you to the moon and back.. Sian Baxter called Mollie a beautiful angel after learning of her death.

Pembrokeshire Coroners office confirmed an inquest into her death is due to be opened and they are awaiting reports.

For confidential support call the Samaritans in the UK on 08457 90 90 90, visit a local Samaritans branch or click here for details.

For more infomation >> Heartbreaking final post by mother, 22, | news 24h - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Learn 48 adjectives in English to describe people with Chinese astrology - Duration: 37:35.

Hi, everyone.

In today's lesson we're going to look at Chinese astrology, and I'm going to teach you adjectives

that you can use to describe a personality.

Now, to do this lesson, you don't have to believe in astrology and you don't have to

be that much interested in astrology either.

If you do like astrology like I do, then it's even better because you'll learn something

about astrology and also some really useful vocabulary for you to use.

The way this lesson is organized is that the animals in Chinese astrology are like the

signs in Western astrology, and people have different animals to represent them.

So, in Chinese astrology, what they do is put the animals into different groups, and

there are five groups.

We start here with the earth signs, then the wood signs, the fire signs, and later we have

the water signs, and the metal signs.

And what you can do now is check: Which animal represents you in Chinese astrology?

So you just check the year that you were born, and that will show you what animal describes

your personality.

First of all, we'll start with the ox.

The ox is my sign in Chinese astrology.

And we don't have any oxes here in England, but the closest thing to an ox would be, like,

a big cow or a bull, but we don't have them over here.

So, what would describe the ox's personality is to say somebody who is reliable, hardworking,

strong, and stubborn.

If you think about a...

If you...

If you imagine the picture of an ox in your head, they have a big, strong body, so they're

physically strong, they're reliable, you can trust them to do the work that you need them

to do.

Even if an ox is tired in the field from working, the ox is so strong that it will continue

working.

And an ox is also stubborn.

It will not...

If it's decided what it wants to do, it will not change its mind.

And one of my mom's dogs is very, very stubborn for a dog.

If I take him for a walk, he decides where he wants to go, and he always want to go to

the same park so he can play with his ball.

If I try to take him somewhere else, he just stands there and he's so heavy to move, he

won't move.

He's really, really stubborn.

He wants to go to the park, and that's it.

He'll just stand like that until I take him to the park.

Next animal is the dragon.

The dragon is...

Well, it's not a real animal, or is it?

I don't know.

It's not a real animal, but it's confident, imaginative, dazzling, and fiery.

So, dragon personalities, dragon people have so much charisma and energy in their personality.

Other people look at the dragon as someone that's amazing and unusual in lots of ways.

And I heard once, but I don't know if it's true-let me know if it is true in the comments-that

in China the years that are the dragon years, many parents want to have a child born in

a dragon year, so I heard that there are small baby booms every dragon year.

Let me know if you know if that's true.

So, a confident person is the opposite of shy, they know what they want, they can go

for what they want.

An imaginative person, they have many ideas and they think of things first before other people.

They're dazzling.

Usually we say lights are dazzling when they...

They're bright, but they move a bit in your eye, we say: "Oh, it's dazzling", and the

dragon dazzles us because it's so amazing.

And also the dragon is fiery.

Obviously a dragon can breathe fire on us, and in that way the dragon is fiery, but people

who are fiery, they have quite a strong temper.

You don't want to...

You don't want that dragon to be angry with you because you might get scared.

Next we have the sheep.

People who are born in the Year of the Sheep, we could call them innocent, patient, humble,

and conformist people.

So, if you think in your head, imagine...

Imagine a scene with some sheep in the countryside on the farm with the shepherd, their lives

are very innocent in the field.

We look at them, they look like fluffy clouds, they always...

You never see a sheep looking angry or in a different mood; they always look the same.

And especially if we think about young sheep, which are called lambs, lambs are often in

religious stories and lambs are a symbol of innocence.

And lambs are sometimes a symbol for Jesus as well.

So, when the lamb gets older into the sheep, it's not so innocent, but it has a lot of

the gentleness of the sheep.

A sheep is also patient, it's just in the field, it has nowhere to go and not really

a lot to do, so it can wait a long time for the things that it wants.

It's humble.

The best way to describe "humble" is to describe the opposite.

The opposite of humble is someone who has a lot of pride and they think that they're

so important, and they think that they're the best at everything, whereas humble is...

A humble person would be somebody who lives a simple life, they don't think that they're

really special and really important, much like the sheep, but you can also say that

sheep are very conformist.

They all do the same thing as each other.

"What's that sheep doing?

I better do it, too.

That sheep's going over there, I'll go over there, too."

So the sheep follow each other.

They don't like to be different from the group.

Or we could say about the sheep, they don't like to think different things.

They want to all be thinking the same thing as the other sheep.

Next we have the Year of the Dog.

Someone born in the Year of the Dog is a loyal person, they are protective, they're friendly,

and hierarchical.

So we say in English, talking about dogs, that they're man's best friend.

They're so loyal.

Sometimes when a...

When an owner has had a very, very close bond with their dog, but the owner dies because

they're elderly, for example, sometimes the dog is so loyal that the dog will go to sit

on the grave of their owner who died.

Okay, it doesn't happen every day, but it has...

It has happened that some dogs are so loyal that they remember forever their owner who

has died.

They're protective, we know that because dogs guard our houses, they stop burglars coming

in, and they bark loudly if somebody...

Somebody comes in your house who shouldn't be there.

They're friendly, you know, dogs always wag their...

Wag their tails, don't they?

And they're hierarchical, which means I'm top dog, I'm the boss, and then the other

dogs in the pack, they will be at different levels.

I saw some...

I saw some stray...

A saw a community of stray dogs from my house when I was living in Turkey, and it was really

interesting to watch them because they would have food there, people would tuck food in this...

Well, what was it?

It was a piece of unused land where the dogs had gone in under the fence and they had taken

over.

It was dog city there, but they did have some food.

And when I would watch them I found out that the top dog, the boss of the dogs, that dog

was the only dog that ate the food, and what he would leave would be...

The dog underneath him could...

After he was gone, the dog underneath him could come and eat something, but all the

other dogs, and there were probably about 20 of them, could only watch them eat.

And they were always shaking and scared.

So, in the dog society, only one dog got to eat.

And it made me think about the way humans live as well, as I reflected on dog society.

Okay, so now let's look at the wood signs.

The tiger, and people born in the Year of the Tiger, are fierce people.

They are wild, they are regal, and aggressive.

So a lot of these words, they make us think about how...

We think about the tiger attacking, because the tiger is probably the most scary of all

animals you could find in a jungle, because you'd probably become the lunch of the tiger.

It's so fierce.

It has big claws that it can kill its prey with or kill you with, if you're in the wrong place. It's wild.

A tiger is very different to the domestic cat, which we can stroke and we can...

Not all of them, but many of them, we can get close to the domesticated cat; whereas

a tiger, we must always be afraid of the tiger.

Not many...

Not many people in zoos can touch the tigers because they're the most...

One of the most fierce animals in the zoo.

Tigers are also regal, that has to do with...

Something to do with being royal.

Because they're so, so special, really, there's not many of them in the world, and I think

it could be because the tiger moves with so much elegance and also a tiger has...

The patterns on the tiger's...

The stripes.

The stripes or the zig-zags on the tiger's skin, they are so beautiful for the whole

animal kingdom, it's as special as an amazing...

An amazing outfit that a king or queen is wearing, so in that way a tiger is regal.

It's not...

It's so special.

It's not like an everyday animal.

Also aggressive.

The tiger can pounce on you and attack you.

People born in the Year of the Rabbit are sweet, caring, modest, and anxious.

If we think about rabbits, we think about the Easter Bunny, obviously that's very sweet,

we see the rabbits holding a basket of eggs maybe, with its nice ears and a little smiley face.

It's very sweet.

They're cute animals.

We like to...

We think they're adorable, we like to look at them.

Rabbits are caring in the sense that...

Well, I don't really...

I don't really know if rabbits are caring, but people who are born in the Year of the

Rabbit are caring people; they like to look after other people.

They're modest.

"Modest" means, similar to shy and similar to not making yourself really important and

really big.

So, a rabbit...

If a rabbit did something really special and amazing, the rabbit is modest, so it wouldn't

tell everybody about it.

They wouldn't say: "Oh, guess what I did?"

Or: "Did you hear what I did?"

They're modest, so they keep their...

They keep their achievements and the good things about them, they don't tell everyone.

Also, of course, the rabbit and people born in the Year of the Rabbit are anxious people.

If we think about what happens when you surprise a bunny in the road, the bunny gets so shocked

that it can't move.

We say: "Like a rabbit in the headlights, in the headlights of a car."

So shocked it can't move.

And some people are like that as well, they're so anxious that they freeze and they can't

speak.

Next we have the fire signs.

We have the snake.

People born in the Year of the Snake are philosophical, elegant, and two-faced.

If we think about the snake in mythology or famous stories, what comes to mind to me straight

away is the snake in the Garden of Eden, and the snake was the animal that went to Eve

and told her about the tree of knowledge.

So, the snake is...

I've put philosophical there because what the snake knows...

It isn't just that the snake's intelligent, the snake thinks about things on a level of

philosophy or on a level of religion, a sort of...

A sort of higher level of ideas and thinking than most people use in their everyday life.

The snake is also elegant.

If we think about handbags and shoes that are often made from snakeskin, and the way

a snake looks very shiny.

But I don't know if you've ever touched a snake, it can really surprise you the way

it actually feels, because when you touch a snake it feels really muscular and strong.

It can surprise you because it looks slimy and wet, but it isn't.

And also the snake person can be described as two-faced.

You can't really trust the snake, they might say this to you, but really be thinking something

else; or really say something else to someone else.

Like the snake that I mentioned in the Bible story, that snake was...

What the snake said to Eve had very, very big consequences in the religion.

So, some people would say you couldn't...

You couldn't trust the snake in that situation.

And this is why we have sayings, like...

We can describe someone who is a traitor, somebody that we can't trust, we know we can't

trust, we can call them a snake in the grass.

"A snake in the grass" is they're there, they haven't done anything yet, they haven't attacked,

but they're just waiting there, and one day they might do something where they show that

they're a traitor and you can't trust them.

Just thinking about it now, I would say that all signs have a good side and a bad side

to them.

I know that it makes it sound like the snake is the only bad one.

That's not true; they all have positive and negative sides to them.

So, whatever you think of when you consider those animals in your mind, when you see a

picture of them, those meanings can be true as well, whether they're positive meanings

or negative meanings.

Let's do the last two signs now.

Now we've got our final signs to look at.

We have the metal signs and the water signs.

The metal sign animals are monkey and rooster.

I'll talk you through monkey now.

So, if you were born in the Year of the Monkey, I could describe you as quick-witted, agile,

funny, and cheeky.

Quick-witted, we could just remove the word "witted", a quick person is like intelligent,

someone who thinks very fast.

When we say "quick-witted", it adds...

It adds a little something to "quick".

Someone who is quick-witted, they would think of clever jokes to say, maybe word play, and

they would have a clever sense of humour.

I think that's how "witted" is a little bit different to just "quick".

Agile, if we think about monkeys, they are climbing and swinging off things all the time.

I know a little girl who's born in the Year of the Monkey, and she's always...

She climbs on...

She climbs on furniture and she'll climb up on things, and she's just a really good climber.

She doesn't have any accidents when she climbs up on things.

She's very active.

She likes doing trampolining, and ice-skating, or climbing, so she's constantly moving around,

and that...

I didn't know she was born in the Year of the Monkey at first, but it came up in conversation

and I could definitely...

I could definitely see it once I knew then; always climbing around and she does also make

funny faces, and play around, and she's a little bit cheeky, so that was someone who

I know that really describes...

Really expresses that personality of the monkey.

And someone who's cheeky, we have a phrase where we say: "Cheeky monkey."

If someone's a cheeky monkey, it's they...

They're doing something that's a little bit naughty, their behaviour is a little bit bad,

but the way they...

The way they smile while they're doing it makes you like them at the same time.

So: "Cheeky monkey" is a little bit naughty, but we forgive them for it and we quite like

it at the same time.

Next we have the rooster.

If you don't know what rooster is, this is the male chicken.

And he is...

He's a he, he can only be a he.

He's the leader, but yes...

The rooster can only be a he, but someone with the personality of rooster and born in

that year can also be a woman.

He is a leader, he is energetic, he is fashionable, and he is vain.

If we think about the chickens in the farmyard, there's one rooster and he's got his beautiful

feathers, and he has special colours in his feathers.

He has green and red feathers, and he walks around...

He walks around like this, and he has...

It depends how many hens there are, female chickens, but he could...

It could be him and it could be six hens, could be eight hens, and they're all his,

and they all just follow him around while he looks beautiful with his green and red

feathers.

So in that sense we can look at him as the leader, he's leading his...

His...

I don't know if there's a word for it, actually, it doesn't come to mind, but he's leading

all the other chickens there in that farmyard.

He wakes them up in the morning and he wakes everybody up with his: "Cock-a-doodle-doo".

Energetic.

Well, a rooster isn't running around all day.

In a way, he takes his time, so I'm actually not going to say energetic there.

I'm going to say he's busy.

He's busy just walking around, pecking the piece of something there, and he walks there,

and he walks back.

He's busy doing that, and he also has to wake everybody up in the morning.

But he isn't energetic because he's not running.

He's not stressing himself by doing all this work, so I think energetic is the wrong word

to describe him, really.

I would say busy instead.

I told you about his beautiful red and green feathers, so in that sense he's fashionable.

Okay, a real rooster is just born that way, but compared to other animals, it's an animal

that really stands out for its gorgeous colours that we see when we look at it.

Also the rooster is vain.

Perhaps when he's there in the farmyard, he's pecking in his feathers to make them all nice

so that he looks gorgeous.

He wants to look...

He wants to look gorgeous for all of his hens that follow him around.

Now let's look at the boar.

If you don't know what a boar is, a boar is like a wild pig, and it has the tusks.

So it's...

We don't see this animal a lot of the time, and there's not many places in Europe these

days, I think, not many countries where we still get this animal in the wild.

But I did hear that because it's quite fashionable to eat that kind of meat now, people like

to eat wild boar sausages and things like that, I did hear that some of these animals

have escaped from the farms and now live in the forests in England.

I've heard that.

I don't know if it's true.

If you know it's true, leave a comment.

So you have to be careful these days if you go into the forest because you might run into

a wild boar and it could be scary.

So, somebody who's born in the Year of the Boar is protective, fearless, alert, and pig-headed.

If you remember, we said that the dog is protective and the dog protects the home, protects his

master's home.

The way the boar is protective is a bit different because the boar is not going to protect the

farmer.

The boar will...

The wild boar protects its family, not being an expert on this, but I think what happens

is the females are the protective ones, and they protect their wild boar piglets.

And if you walked into the forest and the female wild boar was there with her piglets,

then she would want to attack you.

She's so protective.

That would be a scary situation for you to be in.

We can say they're fearless in the sense that the boar, when it's angry, will fight.

It doesn't matter if it's a farmer with a gun and he's got a big dog or something like that.

When the...

When the wild boar needs to, it will fight, so in that sense it's fearless.

I am...

It doesn't stop to think: "This is scary.

I could die."

It will react in the moment.

The wild boar is alert because...

One of the things about those animals is they avoid humans.

So if they hear you coming, they're more likely to hide and you won't...

You won't often see them.

There could be more than we realize because they avoid humans.

They just...

They hear that they're there, and they move away so that they don't come into contact.

And also, the wild boar is pig-headed.

Pig-headed is like bossy, telling the other pigs what to do and not listening to them.

So, in the...

If we imagine the forest, a pig-headed wild boar might be looking for some mushrooms in

the forest, and the other wild boar says: "There aren't any mushrooms here.

They're all gone.

We looked before.

They're all gone."

But the pig-headed wild boar would say: "I'm going to keep looking anyway.

I'm going to just keep looking all day long.

I'm not listening to you.

I'm in charge and I don't care what you say."

So someone born in the Year of the Boar is not going to listen to what other people say,

even if other people are right.

And that's because they can't admit that they're wrong about things.

And the last one is the rat.

People born in the Year of the Rat are adaptable, quick, crafty, and intelligent.

So, if we think about rats, they're adaptable because they can live in so many different places.

They will change themselves so that they can live in an environment, so that's why rats

live in the sewers where everything from the toilet goes, and that's why rats will live

behind garbage bins and anyplace where they can go.

If they find a place where they can live, they're happy and they will go there, as long

as there's food around.

Rats are quick.

They're quick moving, but also quick in the sense of intelligent, meaning the same thing.

And they're crafty in the way that...

If you imagine somebody has a problem with rats in their house, sometimes it's difficult

to remove the rats because they're so clever.

You might close the hole to stop the rats coming in, but then they surprise you and

come in a different way.

So in that way, a rat has a kind of...

A different kind of intelligence where they think sideways in a way, and they think of

it before you do.

They're a bit crafty.

And when someone is crafty, they also want to trick you and they enjoy that they know

something that you don't know.

So, now we have all the personalities represented by the animals, I'll just talk generally.

Do I think it's true, from my experience?

So, my sign is on the other side, isn't up here now.

My sign was the ox, and the ox was strong, hardworking, and stubborn, and reliable.

I think it describes me quite well actually, all of the adjectives that describe the ox.

I might not be physically strong, but I'm strong in other ways that you can't see.

I am hardworking.

I think we all have opposites inside us, so I'm really hardworking sometimes, and then

maybe there's a period of time where I'm not so hardworking.

Am I reliable?

Yes, most of the time.

And am I stubborn?

Yeah, I'm stubborn, but I know people who are more stubborn than me about certain things.

And I think that stubborn, you need to be...

If you're a hardworking person, you need to be stubborn...

You often need to be stubborn, because that's the reason you make time to do stuff.

Other people will want you to do things, and you'll say: "No, I have to do this now."

You're stubborn with them and you're stubborn with yourself when you've got your goals in

mind and things like that.

So, yeah, it really does describe me.

And in terms of other people I've known over the years, I remember what my...

What some of my boyfriends have been, and I had...

One of my boyfriends was a dragon, one was a rooster, and one was a rat, and yeah, it

really, really describes all the boyfriends as well that I had.

In terms of compatibility, the dragon was so charismatic and dazzling.

I don't think we were that compatible after a while, because ox is, like, more...

The ox is impressed by a dragon at the beginning, like: "Oh, wow, you're so dazzling", but after

a while, the ox cares about day-to-day practical things: "What are we going to do?" and things

like that, so dragon and...

In my experience, a dragon and an ox were not very compatible.

Rooster, yeah, the thing...

The thing...

I think it's like a theme in a relationship...

Relationships of someone who's an ox is that nobody else works as hard as the ox, so the

ox person can always look at other people, like: "Mm, I think you should work harder."

It can kind of bother you a bit.

So, a rooster is that kind of person who can be successful without working hard a lot of

the time.

So, that's good for them, but the ox only achieves things by working very hard, so they

don't understand it in a way as well.

And then the rat, it's not written here, but rat people are really, really social and definitely

clever, clever people.

Rat and ox get on quite well as friends, so yeah, in terms of people I've known in my

life, I definitely see...

I see substance in these Chinese astrology signs and groups, but I'm someone whose mind

works to look for the ways that it's true: "Yeah, you're like that because", you know,

I think about people and I'll try to find the reason that it's true.

So for you I don't know if it will seem like it's true for you.

You'll have to think about some people you know, ask them what year they were born, so

you can find out what they are.

So, there we are.

We've... What you can do now is do our quiz on these personality adjectives.

Thank you for watching and join me again soon. Bye.

For more infomation >> Learn 48 adjectives in English to describe people with Chinese astrology - Duration: 37:35.

-------------------------------------------

→ TOP 5 'FORTNITE' INTROS 2018 (3D,2D) + OUTRO TEMPLATE FORTNITE - Duration: 2:13.

Fortnite

Intro

Template

Fortnite intro template

template

free fortnite intro

intro fortnite

best fortnite

best fortnite intros

fortnite

For more infomation >> → TOP 5 'FORTNITE' INTROS 2018 (3D,2D) + OUTRO TEMPLATE FORTNITE - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons about Cars for children Colored Cars with Spider Man Learn Colors Cartoon Superheroes - Duration: 12:28.

Cartoons about Cars for children Colored Cars with Spider Man Learn Colors Cartoon Superheroes

For more infomation >> Cartoons about Cars for children Colored Cars with Spider Man Learn Colors Cartoon Superheroes - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

How I Memorize Korean Vocabulary Quickly // joshmo - Duration: 9:51.

안녕하세요, 조 입니다! Today I am going to be doing a video on Korean vocabulary memorization

How I memorize words quicker and you know,

easier. The first tip I have for you is memorize

vocabulary words in groups. So what I mean by this is find like a big group

subheading, heading, for words

So you want to learn nature or numbers or colors

You know find that kind of group and then group the words together because it's just much easier in that way

That's just the first thing that I would do for I'm starting to learn like

starting to learn words and then later on you can just like group random words together

The next one is find similarities and words or in groups of words

so for example

we have like mountain and land side so mountain is 산 and landslide is 산사태

So you can hear 산 is in both of those things because landslide has to do with mountains, and there's many words like this

So it's really easy if you're learning them in groups to find similarities in words, and then kind of get them

Together and group them together and then learn them easier that way

So the next one is find art and words this might sound like a hippie-ish and weird

But a lot of words especially in Korean because I feel like written Korean is kind of like an art. I think it's beautiful

So there's words that kind of look like the actual words

So for example mountain is 산. I'll put it down here and 산 has a little

Character that looks like this

And it looks like a mountain peak so that's how I remembered mountain really easily

And then planet is 행성 and it looks like this again

And so it has little... the little circle characters. I'm not gonna say the names of the characters

I don't really know the names of the letters

but the little circles look like planets

So it's really easy to remember 행성 because it looks like two little planets

Those are the ones that I'm gonna share with you

So it's really easy if you have a really creative thinking mind to just correlate words with the way

they look the next one is a really easy one and I recommend this for people who are learning how to read 한글 or

Maybe who just need to find like a bunch of easy words to learn these ones are the easiest. These are

Find words that are stolen from English

So there is tons of words that are stolen from English things like 카메라 camera, 모니터 monitor,

브로콜리 broccoli, 나이프 knife, 바나나,

커피, 코라. There's stuff like that

There's so so many of them and every time you read a Korean article or

Maybe like you're looking at Twitter posts from your favorite idols. You'll see a lot of these words stolen

so like 멤버들 means members 멤버 you hear that and

Yeah, there's tons and tons of words like that

so that's another great thing about learning Korean is that there's a lot of words that really sound like English words and

Although they're not the same thing it's really similar so if like you're ordering a cafe in Korea

You can get 아이스 아메리카노, iced americano, so you know things are really

Similar in that aspect. Next one is find sounds that correlate with the word, so this is like a really rare one

But I decided to put it in here because it helped me learn Thunder which is 천둥

천둥 is thunder and it kind of sounds like the way Thunder

Sounds, 천둥. The next one is find English words that correlate with the word

So for example grass is 풀 which sounds like pool so like a pool of grass

that's how I remembered it for some reason. Lake is 호수

Which sounds like horse, 호수, and so I memorized lake really easily. Forest is 숲

What sounds like soup so I

memorized that one again really easily, so these are like words that don't... that aren't the meaning of the actual word

But just sound like English words um

pumpkin is 호박 sounds like ho-bag kind of

But it does help you remember, so those ones are really really easy to memorize for me because I'm like, "Oh grass equals pool!"

"Lake equals 호수, lake equals horse!"

You know it sounds crazy, but it really does work. The next one is use words as much as you can in your everyday life

so

Things like talking to yourself are really important when you're learning Korean or talking to a language learning partner

But most importantly talking to yourself

I talked to my dog in Korean a lot, every time I seem him I'm like "안녕" or when he barks I'm like "뭐? 뭐해?"

And I do that a lot so like today I was eating and I was like 김치 그리고

오뗑 그리고 밥 because that was what I was eating for lunch, and yeah

I do a lot of that all the time. I talk to myself especially when I'm watching dramas

I usually talk to myself in Korean and react to the drama in Korean

Just helps me talk and learn because I don't have anyone really to talk to, besides like one person

But we normally just type we don't really talk talk oh and like when I go to bed

I say "잘자" and when I

When I'm journaling I try to incorporate as many Korean words as I know it's like if I say today

I'll say 오늘, 오늘은 instead of saying just today in my journal or I start my journals with

안녕하세요 and i end them with 사랑해요 or 사랑해

I don't usually use "요" the 존대말 formal language, um

And I say 잘 자 if I'm writing at night and stuff like that so

Yeah, just talk to yourself. It's really easy and it really does help. The next one is watch dramas

You can also learn words from listening to kpop, but I don't learn as much words

I just recognize words that I already know from kpop, but watching dramas is so so important for learning Korean like

So so important for learning. It helps you with your listening

You learn a bunch of words that way because they do repeat a bunch of words all the time in dramas things like

어떻게, 죽지마, don't die. 살려주세요, save me. Of course

안녕하세요, 안녕하십니까, 안녕

Those are just like repeated words, 카페, things like that so like 어디, 어디야

어디에서

어디까지 just a bunch of words that you just pick up on and like sentence structure stuff that are really nice and

I recommend using Viki to learn vocabulary words if you're watching like older dramas because Viki has like

the Korean subtitles

And then the English subtitles in the bottom and the Korean subtitles for some of them you can click on them

And they'll tell you the definition of the word

Just there, so it's really good for language learning

highly recommend. The next one is find words from songs so

What I mean by this is that if you are stuck in like an area or like a place where

You don't really know what you want to learn like what words you want to learn

You don't really have any like study pools, study word pools that you really like or that you want to learn

I recommend looking at a song that you really like and then writing it down all the way so for me right now

I'm running for 봄날, Spring Day and

what I do is I find the lyrics online and

I'll write down all the lyrics

Just like copy them into a notebook and then

after that I

Will look up each word that I don't know

so obviously I know what 봄날 means so I don't have look that up, I know what 겨울 means and

stuff like that so I didn't look those up, but for other words like 떨어지다, 멀어지다

떠돌다

you know some of those kind of weirder verbs I

Looked up

Those ones on Navers dictionary. I love Navers dictionary. They have a new Korean language learning dictionary that's really good and

I'll link all the stuff I'm talking about down below

Yeah, I really really enjoyed just looking those words up, and then I made a whole study set on Quizlet

which I'll talk about later, and I

Just study those words that I've learned from 봄날 and then as I listen to the song I can pick up on the words

That I know and I know what they're talking about which is very exciting. 먼지 like things like that

so yeah

Just find words from songs that you want to learn and then it's exciting because you get to listen to this song and be like

Oh wow

I know what they're saying! The next one is study, review and use a variety of resources to learn

So studying is of course the most important thing when it comes to learning vocabulary

My favorite thing that I use is Quizlet, which is a free program for phone and for laptop, and it's just amazing

I can't recommend it enough I use it for English vocabulary, I use it for

Korean vocabulary, I use it for like learning you know

Test stuff, stuff like that. I really really enjoy Quizlet, so so very much such a great resource

They have so many like games and stuff

Ways to learn that are really interesting so Quizlet is amazing. I also heard Anki was really good

I've never Anki because

I can't download it on my computer, but it's free on your computer

So I recommend you can check that one out as well if like a Windows laptop or whatever

Anki, I've heard good things

and then I use flashcards like good old-fashioned flashcards and

Writing them out of course is really a good way to learn them and also practice your handwriting and last

But not least is don't lose

Hope some words are gonna be a lot tougher than other words

and you're gonna be like so frustrated with yourself because

You're like why can't I learn the stupid word I've been studying for two hours, and that's okay

Just take a break and come back to it, and you'll be amazed. How quickly you'll be able to learn something else and

Once you learn the word it'll be down, and yeah of course you're gonna to review it

But it'll be much easier and take much less time to review and stuff then it would if you

Hadn't learned the word before so yes. I love you all so so very much

Thank you so much for watching this video. I swear

I'll get my How I'm Learning Korean language video out sometime once I figure out how to upload it, but yes

사랑해, 사랑해, 사랑해, 너무 감사합니다, 진짜 and 안녕히 계세요~

For more infomation >> How I Memorize Korean Vocabulary Quickly // joshmo - Duration: 9:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ciężarna księżna Kate skradła show. Król był oczarowany || SzokGWIAZDY - Duration: 4:15.

Ciężarna księżna Kate skradła show. Król był oczarowany

Książę William oraz księżna Kate rozpoczęli podróż po Skandynawii.

Ciężarna Kate Middleton dzielnie towarzyszy swojemu mężowi podczas licznych spotkań.

Brytyjska para gościła już m.in. u norweskiej rodziny królewskiej.

Księżna Kate oraz książę William spędzili miłe chwile w towarzystwie króla Norwegii.

Ale to nie monarcha robił największe wrażenie.

Wszyscy wpatrywali się w zaokrąglony brzuszek ciężarnej księżnej.

W kwietniu brytyjska rodzina królewska znowu się powiększy.

Na świecie pojawi się trzecie dziecko księcia Williama oraz księżnej Kate.

Mimo zaawansowanej ciąży Kate Middleton dzielnie wypełnia swoje obowiązki.

Obecnie książęca para przebywa w Norwegii.

Tamtejsza rodzina królewska zgotowała im wspaniałe przyjęcie.

Oczy wszystkich skierowane były na Kate Middleton.

Księżna zachwycała wszystkich swoimi kreacjami, które doskonale podkreśliły jej błogosławiony stan.

Na spotkanie z królem Norwegii żona księcia Williama założyła delikatną, różową suknię do ziemi.

Księżna Kate dobrała do niej subtelną biżuterię oraz kobiecą fryzurę.

Jednak największą ozdobą był jej szczery uśmiech, którym obdarzała wszystkich.

Wcześniej księżna Kate oraz książę William widzieli się m.in.

z księciem Haakonem i księżniczką Mette-Marittour.

Patrząc na ich wspólne zdjęcia można stwierdzić, że William i Kate zrealizowali główny cel swojej wyprawy, którym było „budowanie przyjaźni" między rodzinami królewskimi oraz pielęgnowanie dobrych relacji Brytyjczyków z mieszkańcami Szwecji oraz Norwegii.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét