Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 4 2018

Yemi: Hey Kovo, we have prepared a challenge for you.

David: That's right, I've heard that you are the sneaker expert

and also that if there is someone in Czech and Slovak Republics who can recognize sneakers

it is you.

Yemi: And we want to know whether those are just gossips or not.

You know how it is today with marketing and everything.

So we are going to test you.

The point of the challenge is that we will cover your eyes with your beautiful hat.

And you will have to recognize 12 different pairs of sneakers by touch.

Are you in?

Kovo: Sure, I am in.

David: Alright here comes our challenge, Kovo yre you ready?

Kovo: Sure thing.

Yemi: Come on, close your eyes and let's go.

David: Can you see anything?

Kovo: I can't.

Yemi: Let's start.

Hands up up up, and there is the first one.

Yemi: The time limit. Come on!

Yemi: five

Yemi: four

Kovo: So this one is.. Adidas Equipment Racing? Y: three, two

Yemi: Ok, Equipment, EQT.. you are right. Let's move on, cone here.

Kovo: Round toe-cap.

Kovo: This one is Stan Smith or Campus Yemi: five, four, three, two

Yemi: Ok

David: That's right it is Campus.

Yemi: You gotta know this one right away.

Kovo: This is NMD.

Yemi: Let's move on.

Kovo: Ah this is something more intriguing.

It is called Court Mid or something like that.

Yemi: Good, go to the next one down here.

Kovo: More leather.

five, four three, two, one

Yemi: And out, come to the next one.

Down here.

Kovo: This is something light, on Boost sole.

Yemi: five, four, three, two

Kovo: It is ZG boost or something like that.

Kovo: Ultra Boost ZG or something.

Yemi: Almost, you will get half point for this one.

Kovo: Pure Boost, I am sorry, It's Pure Boost, now i know.

Kovo: I have no idea.

Yemi: Ok, don't worry, let's continue.

David: The next one is here.

Kovo: NMD R2

Yemi: Aah, well also half point for this.

David: Half point for NMD CS2.

Kovo: Oh CS2 ok.

David: Here comes the next one.

Kovo: And this is.. this is clearly Ultra Boost

David: That is right, clear Ultra Boost.

Another one.

Kovo: This is I think Ikini, Iniki Runner

Yemi: Yes, of course, that is right.

And we go to finals. Put your hands up, this is the one.

Kovo: This is the one?

Yemi: This is the one.

Kovo: Boost sole.. That's gonna be Ultra Boost.. Mid

David: That is correct, it is Ultra Boost Mid.

Yemi: And the last one, the 12th, I think the hardest one, here it is.

Go for it.

Kovo: This one? This is the easiest one

That is..

Clima Cool

Yemi: Aha ok alright.

Kovo: Or not?

Yemi: It is Clima Cool.

It is obvious you did it. Come back to us.

Let's see your score. So..

1st point, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

David: Zero points.

Yemi: This one you've unfortunately failed this one.

Kovo: Such an easy one I missed?

Yemi: Stan Smith won't be happy.

Another point, half point

half point, point, point, point.

And I picked 12th one from here.

Which you killed the challenge with.

That means in total 10 points.

For more infomation >> SNEAKERS 1950-2018: Tenisková výzva | Ynspirology - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Trey Gowdy breaks with Trump on Nunes memo - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> Trey Gowdy breaks with Trump on Nunes memo - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

"Следствие вели...": "По кличке Банзай" - Duration: 31:50.

For more infomation >> "Следствие вели...": "По кличке Банзай" - Duration: 31:50.

-------------------------------------------

Does Slow And Steady Win The Race - Duration: 4:58.

The slow and steady win the race or is it fast and steady? Today, in the game of

real estate, I'm going to share with you a property that I just closed on and

we're going to have a conversation how boring properties producing boring 10% 15%

20% returns can actually stack up and compound quickly into you winning the

race super quickly.

So in the last video segment, I was really showing you at the signing tables,

closing on a property that I was saying, hey, I mean it didn't have the world's

most exciting profits, you know, thirty plus thousand dollars that can be split

between me and partner, you know, it's not exactly life-changing. For any of you

that are new, you might be thinking, oh my gosh, Kris, what are you talking about?

That's so amazing. I made a comment that I want to correct. In there, I talked

about slow and steady wins the race. I actually want to take advice from one of

my friends Wylene and I want to change this statement to fast and steady wins

the race and I want to talk about what happened there. I had brought on a

partner, we're going to call it partner A and this partner, they brought in the

money, I did the work and you saw the numbers, that deal doing its 15% to 20%

plus every single year, it was a good steady investment, it made sense, it

did good things for us but if you want to go fast and steady instead of slow

steady then you need to bring on also partner B. Now partner B might be

bringing money to the table for three properties. One property here, three

properties here, that's four properties. I'm going a lot faster than I was before

and so some of us will allow herself to get allured and entrapped into

this idea of, I should do a big deal, I should do multifamily, I should do

commercial, I should do these big multi-million dollar projects and some

of you I know, I've got a lot of critics out there that say, Kris, why are you

doing this boring single family stuff, like why don't you graduate to the big

leagues and play the big stuff? Well frankly, my millions have been made in

the small leagues on these small homes because I love the predictability and I

love that fast and steady wins the race because now I've been able to bring on

more partners, I bring on partner C who does two more properties and to

bring on another partner and this year I'll bring on more partners, it's like

there's a small handful of you that are watching this video that might follow up

and say, "Hey, Kris, I've got some money, if you supply the team, that work an the

effort, I would love to team up with you and have you do all the work." That's also

a possibility. I work with my partners. What they love is they get to be passive

and they get to earn these amazing steady returns and the more of the

properties that we do and the more we compound and grow that portfolio with

time, the more wealth gets created so in this video, the point that I wanted to

share is that sometimes when we're out there looking for the get-rich-quick

model, sometimes when we're out there looking for how can I flip a deal and

make it quit $20,000 or $50,000, that mindset, there's a danger to it and the

danger is that if we set our expectations too high or if we get too

unrealistic with what we want, is that it can courage us to go into a realm where

we're now looking at opportunities that can hurt us.

Similarly in one of my previous videos, we talked about the danger of a mindset

of someone that's always looking for the best deal, that's coupon cutting, the

person that's out there that will only buy clothes when they're on sale and you

can eliminate some of your life's best opportunities because you're only

looking for the sale so if you put yourself into the unnecessary risk realm

with too high of ROI opportunities that may not be realistic or if you've

trained yourself to think really small, you might miss the steady good stuff in

the middle and so I wanted to share in this video that you know what, $30,000 is

definitely not my most exciting gain, it's actually on the low side but you do

the math and you look at the ROI and fast and steady has absolutely won the

race and it continues winning the race over and over again.

Here's my advice for you, if you want to be in my situation, making low returns,

I'm being jokey right now, on a $30,000 on this deal or like

I'm one of my other sales, $68,000 here, things like that

that you're splitting with partners, click up here in the corner and look

into my partner profits course, come to one of my events for free, inquire about

it, come learn from me and let me show you how I can line up these partners or

if you want to be one of my partners, let me show you how to put your money to

work in one of the most intelligent ways possible, we're going to crush it this year

in real estate. If you want to get the details on how I arranged that

partnership, I've got a whole business plan laid out that you basically copy,

we actually give it to you showing you how you can go out there and actually go

find partners using my exact same system of methodology. Click the link up here

and inquire about partner profits and what that course looks like so that I

can give you everything that you need to start lining up the money, I'll bring the

deals. Together, we'll make magic.

For more infomation >> Does Slow And Steady Win The Race - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

البقرة الضاحكة و الكرات الملونة - تعليم الألوان للاطفال مع البقرة الحلوب Learn Colors - Duration: 3:22.

Colors Cow

For more infomation >> البقرة الضاحكة و الكرات الملونة - تعليم الألوان للاطفال مع البقرة الحلوب Learn Colors - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Nadler accuses House GOP of organized obstruction - Duration: 6:16.

For more infomation >> Nadler accuses House GOP of organized obstruction - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Jr: Nunes memo is "sweet revenge" - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> Trump Jr: Nunes memo is "sweet revenge" - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

60,069,971 Abortions in America Since Roe v Wade in 1973 - Duration: 4:56.

60,069,971 Abortions in America Since Roe v. Wade in 1973

The United States marks 45 years of legalized abortion in all fifty states at any time for

any reason throughout pregnancy on January 22nd, the anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme

Court decision.

Since that time, there have been an estimated 60,069,971 abortions that have destroyed the

lives of unborn children.

A new analysis published by the National Right to Life Committee indicated there have been

an estimated 60,069,971 abortions since the Supreme Court handed down its 1973 Roe vs.

Wade decision allowing virtually unlimited abortions.

�Sixty million unborn children have died as a result of the Supreme Court�s Roe v.

Wade and Doe v. Bolton decisions,� said Carol Tobias, National Right to Life president.

�However, through the right-to-life movement�s determination to protect mothers and their

children, we continue to see evidence that our efforts to educate America about the unborn

child�s humanity, and our efforts to enact protective pro-life legislation, are having

a tremendous impact in moving our nation away from Roe�s and Doe�s deadly legacy.�

In the document, �Abortion Statistics: United States Data and Trends,� NRLC education

director Dr. Randall K. O�Bannon provides the figures based on data from both the Centers

for Disease Control and the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute, a former Planned Parenthood research

arm.

Guttmacher receives numbers directly from abortion centers themselves and is the prime

source for more current figures because the Centers for Disease Control has never tabulated

accurate numbers of abortions.

The CDC relies on figures from state health departments, some of which rely on voluntary

reporting � and it hasn�t had data from some states such as California and New Hampshire

for more than a decade.

�Because of these different methods of data collection, GI has consistently obtained higher

counts than the CDC.

CDC researchers have admitted it probably undercounts the total number of abortions

because reporting laws vary from state to state and some abortionists probably do not

report or under-report the abortions they perform,� O�Bannon explains.

The number means there are more than 3,657 abortions daily and 152 abortions per hour

every hour in the United States.

The number of total abortions in the United States overall is higher because some states,

such as California, New York, and Colorado, legalized abortions prior to Roe.

Those pre-Roe abortion figures are difficult to obtain � though some estimate at least

one million abortions may have occurred in these states in the late 1960s and early 1970s.

The good news for pro-life advocates is that abortions are on the decline.

The NRLC analysis shows abortion numbers rising in the 1970s and, in the 1980s, abortion eventually

mainstreamed itself to the point that about 1.55 million abortions were done annually

until the early 1990s.

At that point, as crisis pregnancy centers began turning the corner with the use of ultrasounds,

pro-life state legislation began to take hold and the Internet allowed the pro-life perspective

to flourish, abortions began to decline.

The partial-birth abortion ban and the use of 3-D and 4-D ultrasounds is also credited.

�After reaching a high of over 1.6 million in 1990, the number of abortions annually

performed in the U.S. has dropped back to levels not seen since the late 1970s,� NRLC

says.

�Abortion has taken a terrible toll on America.

We�ve now lost more than 60 million of our sons, daughters, friends, and neighbors and

we are a much poorer nation for it,� O�Bannon said.

For more infomation >> 60,069,971 Abortions in America Since Roe v Wade in 1973 - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

thin striped hermit crab: rotter tube reef - Duration: 1:08.

rotter tube reef

thin striped hermit crab

thin striped hermit crabs are reef safe

they forage for uneaten food and detritus (fish waste.)

They also eat green hair algae

For more infomation >> thin striped hermit crab: rotter tube reef - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

How GOTHIC Influenced THE WITCHER game [ENGLISH SUBTITLES] - Duration: 45:56.

How the Gothic Series Influenced The Witcher

Our gameplay goal and dream

is to copy what we know form Gothic.

It's a legendary series, at least for us.

For instance, such an iconic game series as Gothic…

An example of a good German RPG.

Gothic and The Witcher are one of the most iconic series among Polish gamers

– not just with regard to the RPG genre,

but the entire gaming sector.

Both games won the hearts of thousands of Polish gamers,

and managed to gather crowds of devoted followers.

Not many realize that the Gothic series was a forefather of The Witcher games,

especially when it comes to to its dynamics and diversity, living, open world, and gameplay as such.

But the most incredible thing about the relationship of these two

is that although the elements of living world have been introduced already in The Witcher and The Witcher 2,

the full vision inspired by the Gothic series was fulfilled only in The Wild Hunt!

What is more,

the developers of the Witcher 3 decided to employ a range of other mechanics

that featured in the first two Gothic games,

the fact that they mention in various interviews, and that we will be mentioning shortly!

In this video, we will refer to multiple opinions about the Gothic series, and statements proving its influence over The Witcher saga.

We will be quoting some of the most prominent members of the CD Projekt Red team, namely:

Adam Badowski – head of the CD Projekt Red development studio,

Marcin Iwiński – co-founder of CD Projekt and joint CEO of CD Projekt SA,

Konrad Tomaszkiewicz – director of The Witcher 3,

and Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz – head quest designer in The Witcher 3.

You will also meet other important figures of the team,

such as Michał Madej – chief designer of the first Witcher game.

From the very beginning of the RPG genre,

the biggest challenge that the developers of RPGs had to face

was creating an authentic illusion of the living and dynamic world.

One could call it an attempt at imitating the real world

and implementing its framework into a virtual system,

where each character has their own everyday routines and duties to which they devote their time.

The goal was to create a world which is not just a background for the heroic deeds of the protagonist,

but a complex machine in which the player is but a small cog.

Another element that the RPG genre sought to employ was a concept of open world.

The main aim of the developers was to create a world devoid of artificial barriers between various locations in the game,

allowing players for its unrestricted exploration.

First games to successfully implement both of the aforementioned concepts

were Ultima VII (with isometric view) and Ultima Underworld (with first-person perspective).

In both games, every NPC had their own daily routine: things to do and places to go.

They could react to player's behaviour in a number of ways,

and would change their attitude towards the main character basing on the decisions he made.

Although the system was quite simple and limited, back in the day it was considered highly innovative.

It served as a cornerstone for more advanced solutions implemented in the series such as Gothic and The Elder Scrolls.

The founding fathers of both Piranha Bytes and Bethesda

readily admit that Ultima Underworld was one of their major inspirations.

Among other titles that experimented with the concept of living world

were such games as Albion, or Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale,

the classic isometric productions of Black Isle and Interplay.

Another ambitious production which contributed to the idea of open world was The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall.

Here, the size of the digital world was comparable with the actual size of Great Britain,

and the number of NPCs that the player could interact with

exceeded 750 thousand.

Since the world in Daggerfall was generated procedurally, it was different with each approach to the game.

The locations and the NPCs (together with their dialogue lines)

were built from ready-to-use elements, put together at random.

Unfortunately, the feeling of a real, breathing world that the developers intended on

was only an illusion that became more than apparent when closely examined.

Daggerfall is the perfect example of how quantity

does not translate to better quality of game immersion.

Gothic, by the time still in the stage of development,

stood on the other side of the equation.

The world of Gothic, although significantly smaller than that of Daggerfall, was carefully designed and crafted.

The developers left nothing to chance and paid equal attention

to each and every detail of the game.

In the interview for pcgamer.com,

Konrad Tomaszkiewicz (game director of The Witcher 3)

and his brother Mateusz (lead quest designer for the same production) mention that fact specifically.

Mateusz notes that both Gothic and The Witcher 3 pay exceptional attention to detail,

the only difference between the two being, as Konrad observes, the size of the world.

We will return to this interview shortly, on the occasion of discussing The Elder Scrolls.

Released in Germany in 2001, and one year later in Poland,

Gothic became the first RPG to successfully combine realistic 3D environment with highly developed NPC behaviour.

The world of Gothic doesn't feature loading screens (aside from underground areas in the main storyline),

and the NPCs have their individual habits, memory,

appearance, personality, place in the hierarchy, highly developed SI and their own voice.

These are exactly the aspects that won the hearts of the critics.

In the premiere review in the 71th issue of the CD-Action magazine, published on March 2002,

Gothic was hailed the candidate for the title of the game of the year

alongside with EA Games' Medal of Honor: Allied Assault!

The person responsible for the review was late Andrzej Sawicki.

Also known under the nickname of 'El General Magnifico,' or EGM,

the man was famous for his sharp pen and strict, yet fully objective, rating system.

Under his detached scrutiny, Gothic received a 9 out of 10 score.

Here's what he wrote about the first game of the series:

"When playing Gothic, you have a feeling that every little detail of it was carefully thought out.

In the Colony, there are hundreds of prisoners and each of them has a memory of a wounded elephant.

If you mess with someone they will not only feel offended, but also warn others against you.

On the other hand, enemies of your enemies will become your allies.

Whereas some of the prisoners will greet you with open arms,

others will jump down your throat at the very sound of your voice.

So you better think twice before you decide to get under somebody's skin!

You'll see that the Colony lives its own life.

At dusk, wild creatures go to a well-earned rest, after spending their day on howling and roaring.

The camp settlers either retire to their quarters or sit by the fireplace

and, the real men they are, indulge in the "F" word pleasures

(such as frolicking, fattening up, farting, fighting over one's advantages… and more of the sort…)

Social rule number one is not to approach anyone with your weapon drawn, and to avoid trespassing in random houses.

Otherwise you may get in trouble...

[…] The people from Piranha Bytes have managed to create an extensive open world.

Wandering from one camp to another, you will learn that their inhabitants devote themselves to a variety of different occupations.

You can spot them fixing their cottages, sitting by the fire, cooking meals, dancing,

eating, drinking, smoking pipes, and so on.

When night falls, the very same camps turn into ghost towns.

Walking through the forest, you may come across wild creatures hunting one another.

Some NPCs wander from place to place.

Watching this world change will be a true feast for your eyes!"

As you can hear, such a believable world with thoroughly designed communities,

at the time the game was published, was a real novelty.

For this very reason, Gothic has gained the appreciation of the reviewer.

Among other strengths of the game, El General lists the impression of being lost in a big world of the penal colony.

In his final assessment of Gothic, he praises its vast and diversified world, non-linear storyline,

advanced AI of NPCs, stunning graphics (in spite of what people tend to think of it today)

as well as atmospheric audio and background music.

Among its only disadvantages, EGM points out the game's then high system requirements when one wanted to run it on the top settings.

The remaining part of the CD-Action editorial board criticized the game for its rather awkward controls.

Gothic has created a perfect illusion of a world that would go on living its own life

even without the presence of the protagonist.

Asking yourself what makes modern role-play video games prominent,

you will find out that a lot of these features were already present in both The Witcher and Gothic series.

Among them are:

Realistic settlements and towns full of details and trivia;

Living and thoroughly developed NPC communities;

NPCs that react to your actions;

Creatures with realistic behavioural patterns, living their own life in the game;

Living world your hero can interact with in a number of different ways,

including climbing, swimming and diving;

Well-written characters, dialogues, and an interesting storyline;

Combat system which allows the player to develop their character's skills,

as well as track their individual progress;

Gothic was first 3D video game to combine all these elements

and give the main character, the Nameless Hero, a voiceover.

Back when protagonists of RPGs were mute, it was an unusual and remarkable feature.

Even The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, released one year after Gothic, did not manage to implement that solution,

and it was neither seen in Oblivion nor in Skyrim, the more recent games of the series.

Björn Pankratz, the last remaining developer of the current Piranha Bytes' team who worked on the first Gothic,

refers to this revolutionary addition in an interview for TVGry.

The only thing that Bjorn regrets

is that the game didn't feature verbal reactions of the character to such interactions as looting dead bodies,

or his inability to open locked chests due to the lack of adequate skill.

These verbal reactions, however, were further developed in Gothic 2.

The developers of The Witcher, too, learned their lesson from the experience of Piranha Bytes.

Their game featured a number of remarks made by Geralt on certain occasions.

Another example are the farewell lines in dialogues.

In Gothic 1 and 2, this reaction was used only selectively.

In The Witcher games, however, this feature became a standard.

Another interesting element introduced in the Gothic series which increased the immersion

were unique NPC faces, provided even to secondary and background characters!

In 2001 and 2002, it was a truly remarkable improvement,

especially when we realise that a lot of recent games still pay little attention to this aspect.

The developers of Gothic managed to solve this problem with a simple modular system.

They created around 100 face textures for characters, and a variety of different outfits.

This solution allowed them for changing the skin tone of various body parts with but a few clicks.

What is more, the tool allowed the developers

to generate a whole array of diverse NPCs basing on seven distinct head models they have designed.

Unfortunately, the problem of 'the attack of the clones' didn't spare The Witcher.

The game featured only a small number of 3D models,

limited to such an extent that even main characters looked similar to each other.

In the developer diaries from The Witcher 2,

Paweł Mielniczuk, lead character artist, shares with us the team's insight into that matter:

In The Witcher, we had only a limited number of models at our disposal.

It was a problem because in the game you would meet the same models performing as different characters.

In The Witcher 2 we definitely wanted to change it, so we decided to implement the modular system.

There, each and every character was created from previously prepared components.

By creating unique sets of arms, legs, torsos, hats and equipment,

we could design our characters in relation to their background and their purpose in the game.

As you can see, the old modular system implemented by Gothic proved to be a timeless solution!

To understand why Gothic was such an inspiration for the creators of The Witcher series,

we must go back in time to the moment when Marcin Iwiński and Michał Kiciński established CD Projekt.

Michał and Marcin met in Tadeusz Czacki High School in Warsaw,

and soon decided to join forces in their mutual passion for video games.

It was a time of major political transformation for Poland.

The fall of communism pushed the trade market to streets, bazaars and local flea markets.

In order to keep pace with the rapidly changing video game market,

Iwiński and Kiciński got in touch with players from beyond the Polish border.

Eventually, they started to import games from other countries and trade them at the local flea market at Grzybowska Street in Warsaw.

While Michał took on the task of game distribution, Marcin engaged in establishing and maintaining foreign contacts,

and would import games from abroad.

In 1994, they decided to start their own business, and so CD Projekt became a reality.

The men put their trust in quality

and managed to fend off the trend of computer piracy

by providing Polish gamers with fully translated and perfectly localised games,

released in elegant boxes with many bonuses inside.

Since the RPG genre was their area of expertise,

games like Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment and Icewind Dale soon became cult classics in Poland.

Their effort pays off.

Baldur's Gate, the first game dubbed in Polish (by such prominent actors as Jan Kobuszewski or Piotr Fronczewski),

sold in an astonishing number of over 100,000 copies,

which by then was a tremendous success!

However, what Michał and Marcin have really wanted was to create their own RPG.

They knew all too well that it was a matter of time

before Western publishers like Ubisoft or Electronic Arts enter the Polish market.

They had to act quickly.

The experience the men have gained in the trade market

gave them a running start in the video game industry.

The early business helped them raise funds for their future game,

and in the long run allowed them to focus solely on the video game production.

When at the turn of the year 2001-2002 Gothic came out in Germany,

CD Projekt obtained the rights for its distribution in Poland.

Marcin and Michał were so impressed by the game

that they decided to localise it fully along with Polish dubbing,

and like Germans before them, they hired the best of Polish dubbing actors.

Unlike in the previous RPGs,

each and every line in Gothic was vocalised,

including those of the protagonist.

On the downside, the feature required from the developers to record nearly 7000 dialogue lines,

which was the biggest dubbing challenge CD Projekt has ever faced.

Marcin Iwiński became the leader of the Polish localisation team,

and Michał Kiciński took on the marketing task.

As it will later turn out, this will be one of their last attempts at game distribution.

Soon, the men will be preoccupied with developing their own RPG,

and the task will be handed over to other representatives of CD Projekt.

In March 2002, the Polish version of Gothic is released.

Interestingly enough, some of the earliest internet reports of The Witcher game being produced by CD Projekt

can be traced as far back as to July 2002.

One can see an analogy in this.

In the same year, CD Projekt Red emerges.

Gothic sold very well, and its sequel

(for which Marcin and Michał are no longer directly responsible) became a record-breaker on the market.

Its great popularity came as a shock to the original developers of the game.

Björn Pankratz still remembers the surprise he felt at an unexpected success of the series:

Gothic turned out to be one of the most profitable series ever distributed by CD Projekt,

and provided the team with the means for creating The Witcher.

The man behind the initial concept of the first Witcher game was Michał Kiciński.

In the earliest drafts, he imagined The Witcher as an isometric, plot-driven RPG,

with a combat style inspired by Dark Alliance and Diablo series.

More on the early concept of the game can be found in a documentary on arhn.eu,

where Ryszard Chojnowski and Jacek Komuda further expand the topic.

At first, it was supposed to be a game in the same vein as

Baldur's Gate, but not an RPG.

Right around that time a console game called Dark Allience came out.

with an isometric view and gameplay similar to Diablo.

CD Projekt Red came out with a middle-ground solution,

by which the plot-driven gameplay was meant to interact with a realistic open world.

Their approach, however, was not entirely innovative.

In an interview for gamebanshee.com from November 28th, 2007,

registered right after the premiere of the first Witcher,

Michał Madej, chief designer of the game, admits that the Gothic series was one of his main sources of inspiration in this matter.

Quoting Madej:

We were greatly influenced by the Gothic series,

especially the feeling of a living world, freedom of choice and the realistic fantasy theme.

he observes, and lists Baldur's Gate and Planescape: Torment as other games with well-written plots.

Madej's statement proved to be more than empty words.

The Witcher, in spite of rather limited freedom of world exploration,

created an equally authentic impression of a lively community as the Gothic series,

and gave the player a similar freedom to choose their preferred storyline.

In an interview for IGN.com from July 3, 2007,

Madej goes one step further in indicating analogies between Gothic and his own production.

Madej makes remarks on the concept of roaming the world of Gothic,

which was later implemented in the first Witcher game.

The Witcher turns down the idea of quest markers

in favour of numerous hints that give the player a good inkling

of where and what they should be looking for.

Still, Madej praises the way in which Gothic faithfully reflects the real nature of adventure.

With a map and a journal as their only points of reference, the player simply rambles on through the world,

hoping to find what they've been looking for.

In Gothic, the point of the journey isn't its potential success or failure, but the experience of it.

The sheer joy of discovery

makes the player a part of the virtual world they've been wandering through.

While comparing Gothic with the then-popular Oblivion,

Madej observes that while both games feature open worlds,

the greater number of limitations present in the first one

made his in-game experience more enjoyable.

Gothic was designed in such a way that, according to Madej,

"despite it was open-ended, still it was story driven.

Oblivion was not story driven at all."

Although he praises the game for its graphics,

Madej thinks that the main storyline of Oblivion could be completed within less than 10 hours.

That factor, only enhanced by the disruptively non-linear gameplay, made Oblivion simply boring.

Madej is also against freely customized characters, which he believes to be bland and shallow.

According to him, custom characters are irrelevant to the plot of the game

and, as a result, make it less immersive.

Usually, instead of ROLE-PLAYING and fully engrossing in the hero's journey,

players only PLAY as their characters which are stripped out of context, story and, essentially, genuineness.

Madej holds that this is what poses a threat to the very idea of computer RPGs.

What is more, he believes that charismatic individuals like Geralt or Nameless Hero embody an archetype of a "well-rounded" character,

and constitute as exemplary protagonists of a good RPG.

Michał Madej was the chief gameplay designer of the first Witcher game.

Between 2004-2008, he worked as a chief designer in CD Projekt Red,

and after that period he continued his career in a rival company.

Some time later, he was given a job at Ubisoft Shanghai,

first as an associate creative director, then as a creative director, and finally as a content director.

There he supervised the production process of the studio's two blockbusters,

Far Cry 3 and Far Cry Primal, thus achieving huge international success.

In September 2015 (after over 6 years of working for Ubisoft),

Michał returned to CD Projekt Red, taking up the position of a creative director, which he holds to this day.

We can only assume that this fact may have something to do with the Cyberpunk project.

That's how, following in the footsteps of the Gothic series,

the first Witcher entered the market.

Unbelievable though it may sound, some of the solutions taken from the ageing German production

were implemented only in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

The members of CD Projekt Red readily confirm that, especially as far as the general mechanics of the world is concerned.

First, let us refer to an interview for pcgamer.com, in which Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, director of The Witcher 3,

and his brother Mateusz, lead quest designer forin the same production, both admit:

"[Gothic] is most similar to our game, I think.

A quite perfect combination of storyline and freedom in the open world.

It's quite similar, the Gothic series, in terms of quest design and how we organise the story."

In another interview, Adam Badowski, head of the CD Projekt Red studio, says:

Our gameplay goal and dream

is to copy what we know form Gothic.

It's a legendary series, at least for us.

Inspired by Gothic, the developers of The Witcher didn't implement the difficulty scaling system in their production.

Thanks to that decision, players are free to roam and explore the world from the very beginning of the game.

That doesn't mean, however, that they will not stumble upon monsters far beyond the level of their abilities.

For instance, an inexperienced hero, when taking a walk through a nearby forest,

may have to face a deadly beast he will not be able to overcome at his current level.

In order to defeat an outscaled opponent, the player must first measure up to the challenge:

gather better equipment and develop sufficient skills.

Konrad and Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz refer to this solution quite often.

In an interview for gameinformer.com, published on YouTube on February 9, 2013,

both developers admit that they decided against monster level scaling

in order to provide players with a possibility of free and unbounded exploration of the virtual world.

In another interview, Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz observes that the absence of monster level scaling

positively contributes to the quality of immersion in a game.

Players can feel pride and a sense of accomplishment

by keeping track of the development process of a hero,

who gradually turns from a typical rookie into a die-hard monster killer.

As their character improves,

players realise that the monsters which once constituted a real challenge

now are nothing more than bloody pulps sprawling at their feet,

and the NPCs who used to shun them now cheer for their victory.

"You felt satisfaction once you leveled up.

Once you got this strong character, you joined some factions, and found some better equipment, you felt satisfaction.

'Hey, I can beat this orc now. I struggled two hours to even approach him before,

and now I can beat him.'

I think this is satisfying for the players,

and I hope we did it properly."

In an interview for gamespot.com, Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz stresses

that in this regard Gothic should serve as a real example to follow.

"In Gothic you had these areas where the world was open.

You could go there, but basically there were orcs or stuff like that would whoop your ass."

Beasts in Gothic are more than mere obstacles popping up randomly on the player's path.

They are alive in every sense of the word.

Wolves migrate, hunt and rest in packs, in a manner similar to their real-life counterparts.

Malicious goblins use guerrilla tactics

and dance around annoyed adventurers, waiting for them to lower their guard.

As the game progresses we learn that Orcs, by generally regarded as barbaric, honourless raiders,

are capable of creating an entire society, with its own culture, history and traditions.

In an interview for tvgry.pl from August 8, 2013,

Adam Badowski refers to that solution while discussing The Witcher series.

He says that in Gothic we can encounter creatures with habits of their own, not necessarily looking for a fight.

Encounters with monsters were designed in a very convincing fashion.

The creatures didn't mean to tear my character apart every time I met them.

Of course, players tend to think outside the box. They play the game in ways not intended by the designers,

sometimes by using exploits, but that's a good thing, too.

The idea of monster level scaling does not fit this game.

There, your character needs to grow into new challenges,

and he must do so by gathering sufficient experience and better equipment.

It's not an easy task. Quite the opposite, in fact.

The case is similar when it comes to NPCs' reactions to the hero's behaviour.

As Andrzej Sawicki previously observed, the convincing and time-dependent activities of each NPC

is one of the greatest strengths of the Gothic series.

The world of Gothic is literally teeming with life.

Its open, diverse, yet coherent internal structure

provides an unforgettable and fascinating experience to every old hand at the electronic entertainment.

That's the very reason why the chief quest designer of The Witcher 3, Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz,

describes Gothic as one of his all-time favourites.

This is what he says in the interview for techradar.com from April 24, 2017:

"I would say that Gothic II is one of my all-time-favorites on PC —

it's one of my first RPG games, and one of most the immersive RPGs I played.

I remember that I was very surprised how every NPC had their own place in the world;

how they reacted to various player actions like entering their houses,

taking their things, or even just unsheathing your weapon in front of them.

This, plus the right combination of immersive gameplay systems,

made the world feel alive and believable —

you wouldn't just enter a UI-based crafting pane and craft a sword like you do nowadays,

you would heat up the metal first, then form it on an anvil, then cool it in bucket of water,

and later sharpen it on a grindstone.

When joining a faction or a guild, the world around you would also react to you in different ways.

For example, if you get arrested,

you could have expected a guard to let you go since you've become a revered Fire Mage.

Those are just a few examples of how Gothic handled things differently,

which always inspired me to strive for crafting most immersive experiences possible."

A significant number of features specified by the CD Projekt Red team as the main advantages of the Gothic series

are nowadays considered obligatory elements of a well-designed RPG.

What was previously regarded as innovative and groundbreaking, in time became a standard of the genre.

Today, it is hard to imagine a computer RPG

that would completely give up on the idea of open world in favour of strictly linear storyline.

One of the most popular sandbox games which embodies modern video game trends is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

In an interview for gameinformer.com, the Tomaszkiewicz brothers observe

that the game, regarded by many fans of the genre as an ultimate sandbox RPG,

became a victim of its own ambition.

In order to breathe life into the immense world of Skyrim,

the developers filled it with repetitive characters and carelessly prepared side quests

which often had no effect on the NPCs' later behaviour.

Skyrim, therefore, seems to fulfill the prophetic words of Michał Madej from 2007,

and the effect of an immense sandbox world in the game was achieved at the cost of most fundamental features of the RPG genre.

Fortunately, The Witcher managed to avoid that issue.

Mateusz and Konrad Tomaszkiewicz were right to compare their production to Gothic,

as both the series manage to achieve a highly immersive balance

between storyline and open world.

The result of that inspiration is clearly visible in The Witcher 3,

since in this regard the game resembles Gothic to the most extent.

In retrospect, it was a real pleasure

to watch The Witcher games develop into a legendary series.

CD Projekt Red managed to set new standards for the RPG genre,

leaving the competition far behind.

It is truly incredible how over the years

both Gothic and The Witcher series, along with studios that created them,

managed to rebound from their once underdog position and gain a well-deserved prestige.

Surprisingly, Björn Pankratz,

the only person in the current Piranha Bytes team who worked on the Gothic series,

in an interview for CD-Action released on October 2017,

mentions The Witcher as one of the main inspirations during the process of developing Elex,

Piranha Bytes' new game.

Pankratz admits that while designing companions for the main protagonist in Elex,

they heavily drew from The Witcher 3,

a game full of well-written characters.

When in 2003 Marcin Iwiński and Michał Kiciński were dreaming of creating an RPG that could live up to Gothic,

they did not expect that their own production

will become something Piranha Bytes will look up to.

Proud is the pupil who surpassed his master.

Still, unwise is he who disregards the deeds of the past.

The tremendous influence that the Gothic series had over The Witcher

must be remembered and respected

by the fans of both productions,

as it is by their developers.

That's all for today.

Thank you for watching this video.

We encourage you to subscribe to our channel to be always up to date with our next productions.

We remind you that you can support our video division crew via Patronite.

It is only thanks to your help that we are able to produce our video materials.

Finally, sending love and respect to the fans of both Gothic and The Witcher,

we say farewell! And may Innos watch over you... always!

Read by Jacek Brzostyński

For more infomation >> How GOTHIC Influenced THE WITCHER game [ENGLISH SUBTITLES] - Duration: 45:56.

-------------------------------------------

8 PIECES OF ADVICE TO MY YOUNGER SELF - Duration: 4:58.

So

Dear Jo...

Honey, you're 25 years old

Don't be ashamed!

Like, 25 years old

There is no sexier age than 25 years

Yes, you got some white hair

Yes, you still have to shave your legs

Yes, you got some dark circles under your eyes because you never sleep!

But you have 25 years old of experience

And you have to be proud of that!

It's time to contemplate your life

These 25 years

All the experiences

All the mistakes

All the regrets

No

You don't have any regrets!

Ok. Maybe that ex

But let's forget about him

Ok, here we go

First lesson *OLDER JO Somewhere in the middle of Connecticut - USA

Girl, don't drink cow milk

It's not going to work

Your stomach is not going to like you

You're not going to like your stomach

No one needs this!

Because no one will want to smell you

It's not a gross thing

Moving on

Lesson #2

You know how you like to tell stories

You like to remember things in life

Don't stop

It's good that you keep writing in your little notebooks.

Because someday you'll get really sad, really happy and really excited just from reading your own stories.

And memories from your own life

And you'll always have a story to tell

Lesson #3

Let's talk about love

Important topic in your life

You know what you already know

And when you already know, you stop it

When you don't know yet, you know you don't know

It's complicated but you'll know what to do

For example, you'll have several relationships that will last several years.

3 years, 4 years, 5 years

Oh my god

And maybe you won't know when to stop

But really, you know it

And if you get that little feeling inside you

Stop it. Because you know what you already know.

You know?

This next one you're really going to try to change but you'll not succeed

It's fine

You'll never going to like to wake up early

Never, never, never

You'll turn into a monster and will have to wake up early

Advices

Coffee, chocolate and some music to take a step faster

Next lesson Lesson #5

Joaninha, I know you love the family concept

But you also love to travel

You left Brazil when you were 5 years old

Of course you grew up away from your family

But this never got easier and will never get easier

You'll miss seeing your father, your grandmother

Going to your aunt's house on a Sunday and having some coffee

This is normal

It's going to be a big part of you

You'll never stop missing your family

But the good thing is

You're really going to appreciate the time you spent together

Because it's not everyday

Ok, I know that you think it's very important to have straight hair

But it isn't. And it's not good for you.

And it will all get very fried, so stop straightening your hair girl

You hair is beautiful, wonderful and perfect

It smells good, it's big

Curly

Just because society thinks that women with straight hair are prettier

This is not true, curly hair is also beautiful

You're going to stop

But maybe don't wait until your mother in France argue with you because you burned out the light

After using your international hair dryer?

And yes, whenever you wear shorts there's going to be a situation about your thighs

Because they're thick

And that's ok

Just because the little girls in Connecticut

Have those thin little thighs

Doesn't mean you that you also have to have thin thighs

Your body is different and everything it's going to be fine

One day everyone is going to even write rap songs about your thighs!

So be happy girl.

And to "wrap" things up

Exactly

And to wrap things up

You'll always have this terrible accent speaking portuguese

Because you'll never be 100% brazilian

You'll never be 100% american

You'll never be 100% anything

Keep in mind that this is a great thing.

You can be part of any culture

And even if you read those comments that say that you no longer speaks portuguese

That you have a terrible accent

These people will never know about your ridiculously good english level

Because you grew up speaking english, not portuguese

But it's okay, because you'll never be considered American

And also, of course

Brazilians don't think you're brazilian

This is a big part of you

In a nutshell, everything is going to be fine

Don't worry

Yes, sometimes it's going to be difficult

Yes, sometimes no one is going to understand you

But everything will be alright

Have confidence in that

A big kiss

I adore you

A lot

- Jo.

I tried in this video, I don't know if it worked

Do you understand?

Do you know what I mean?

Do you know?

For more infomation >> 8 PIECES OF ADVICE TO MY YOUNGER SELF - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

☀️ Intervju z Dr. Cícerom Coimbro na Radiu Canção Nova s slovenskimi podnapisi - Duration: 42:22.

For more infomation >> ☀️ Intervju z Dr. Cícerom Coimbro na Radiu Canção Nova s slovenskimi podnapisi - Duration: 42:22.

-------------------------------------------

Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspur ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:08.

The Reds lost 4-1 to Spurs at Wembley back in September after Mauricio Pochettino's

side exposed Liverpool FC's disorganised defence.

Liverpool FC bounced back from a two-game losing run with a 3-0 victory over Huddersfield

Town at John Smith's Stadium on Tuesday night to move to within three points of second-placed

Manchester United.

Former Liverpool FC defender Lawrenson is backing the Reds and Tottenham to share the

spoils at Anfield in the Premier League on Sunday.

"Liverpool's win at Huddersfield on Tuesday was a result the Reds needed in every way

– a clean sheet and no mistakes at the back, and they created enough chances to win easily,"

Lawrenson told BBC Sport.

"Dejan Lovren did not have a very good day when these two sides met at Wembley earlier

in the season, and Tottenham ran out 4-1 winners.

"So Liverpool owe them one, but I don't see them getting their own back on Sunday.

"Spurs showed against Manchester United that they are in good shape at the moment,

and they have not lost since their defeat by Manchester City in December.

I see that run continuing.

"I am a fan of Tottenham's new signing Lucas Moura too.

The Brazilian is very quick and gives them something they have not otherwise got down

the right."

Liverpool FC are in third place in the Premier League table and two points ahead of Tottenham.

The Reds are looking to secure a top-four finish in successive seasons after Klopp's

men ended up in fourth place last term.

Tottenham have finished ahead of Liverpool FC in the last two Premier League campaigns.

For more infomation >> Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspur ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mad Maxine BUSTED in $1.2 BILLION FRAUD!!! Democrats FREAKING OUT! - Duration: 7:15.

For more infomation >> Mad Maxine BUSTED in $1.2 BILLION FRAUD!!! Democrats FREAKING OUT! - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Tod einer Legende: Ex-Dschungelcamper Rolf Zacher gestorben - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Tod einer Legende: Ex-Dschungelcamper Rolf Zacher gestorben - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Natural every day makeup | DAS 다스 - Duration: 12:24.

Hey! Welcome back!

On my last video, i posted fierce Summer glow makeup

And as I said, I went to visit my grandpa to the hospital wearing that makeup

since I'm visiting my relatives a lot while im staying in Korea, I found my everyday makeup is

little bit

just little bit

strong for them so I create this look for that.

this looks really natural, but I actually did pretty mush every steps of makeup I usually do

Kinda sneaky in a way

So let's get started

I'm going to use this Beyond Water foundation

Today you will see me using a lot of products from BEYOND (Korean Brand) because they were on sale

Today I'm using the colour No.2 but

They told me this one is darker than the most of No.2

It's still little lighter than my skin , but it's not too bad.

Now that I have the base foundation, i'm going to use this cushion foundation in colour no.2

Colour of this on is definitely different with the foundation i just used

i'm gonna apply this on the centre of my face to highlight my face

Just watch,

(light)

You see?

I told ya

I usually can't use no.2 because it's too light for me

My skin got paler during the winter time

but still it's darker than most of korean foundations

This is Water foundation no2 and this is Cushion foundation no2

Eventhough they are both no.2 the colour looks pretty different.

This one is lighter, and has yellow undertone, and this one is darker with pink undertone

This is why you always need to try it before you buy.

This is also from BEYOND

Since im going for more softer look, i'm gonna draw my eyebrows little thicker than usual

use a spoolie brush to blend it

Don't make the shape too sharp

brows should look soft and less defined .

with an eyebrow, without an eyebrow

human

not so human

I'm using this blush from Mineral Fusion

It's a dusty pink with hint of orange

If you face a long face (or long nose) like I do, apply it horizontally so it balances it

Todays eyemakeup is going to be light

And lot of people misunderstand this,

natural makeup doesn't mean it's easier and simpler than strong makeup

lighter makeup means you have to pay more attention to small details

I'm going to create puffy undereye (Aegyosal) first

I think i've mentioned before, I find eyebrow pencils are the best for creating Aegyosal

So i'm going to use the same eyebrow pencil

then just lightly smudge it with a fingertip, and now you have it.

Can you see the difference?

Now i'm using Modern Renaissance palette

Apply this colour to the inner corner of your lower lid

just tiny bit

we don't want it to be too harsh

and apply on the inner corner of the eye like this

clean up your brush and

blend it

use a small angled brush and apply this red colour

apply it right under the outer half of your lower lash line

this looks like waterline right?

Now i'm using this dark brown colour

dab it on the the red eyeshadow to create more depth

this makes your eyes appear bigger

this is actually an art brush, but i use it as an eyeliner brush

i'm going to wet this brush and apply brown eyeshadow with it so it works as an eyeliner

i'm using this dark brown colour

i'm also applying it on the inner corner of my waterline

use this campaign colour

and dab it on to the eyelid with a finger tip

i'm going to wear this lens from O-Lens

fyi i just washed my hands

I'm wearing it on the left side right now

it's really natural

i have small eyes so so-called "natural" colour contacts doesn't look so natural on me

but this is really natural and it makes my eyes look just tiny bit bigger -which is exactly what i wanted

i'm going to use this mascara from Essence

today i'm not wearing false eyelashes and i don't have mascara on my lower lashes.

it looks very natural and you barely see any eyeshadows even though I used 4 different colours

I'm going to use this powder from Essence

Now i'm using this to contour my nose

i'm also going to contour my face

but i'm going to make it as light as possible

very lightly

Now i'm going to use this lip stain from Beyond and the colour is "Grapefruit-ade"

somehow this makeup became "Beyond special"

Beyond's makeup products are actually pretty good (BEYOND is known for skin&bodycare products)

but they don't have much product available and seems like they don't really try hard enough..??

when I was in the store, they told me Beyond might discontinue their makeup products

and the headquarter has taken most of it back few days ago

If anyone from Beyond is watching this, please don't give up on makeup line

i love your products so please don't give up

anyway, i'm going to apply this on the inner corner

then use a fingertip to blend it

i know it's not everyone's favourite, but I like it when my lips are not too defined and look kind of smudged

i'm going to use this red lipliner to overline the outer corner of my lips

That's it!

this makeup looks simple, but we know it's not lol

it's a perfect everyday makeup and also good for graduation photo or passport photo

Thank you so much for watching and hope you enjoyed this video

see you next time, bye!

For more infomation >> Natural every day makeup | DAS 다스 - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Octopus-Tutorial (ENG SUB ) - Duration: 19:52.

Materials & tools:Acrilyc yarn, 2,5 mm crochet hook,5mm or 6mm safety eyes(or black beads)

R1:6 sc in a circle

R2: 2 sc in each st around. (12 sc)

R3: (sc in next st, 2 sc in next st) 6 times. (18 sc)

R4:( sc2,sc2 in next st) x6 ( 24 sc )

R5-8: sc in each st around, for 4 rounds. (24 sc per round)

R 9: (sc2,dec 1)x6 (18 sc)

R 10: (sc1,dec1)x6 (12 sc) .Working in back loops only.

The eyes should be between the 7th and 8th rounds of the body, and about 5 stitches apart.

The eyes should be between the 7th and 8th rounds of the body, and about 5 stitches apart.

Stuff the octopus body.

(sc2tog) 6 times. (6 sc). Finish off.

The octopus legs are made by crocheting ,after round 10.(5 sc in next st, sl st in next st) 8 times. Join round with a sl st, and finish off.

For more infomation >> Baby Octopus-Tutorial (ENG SUB ) - Duration: 19:52.

-------------------------------------------

দেখুন খালেদা জিয়ার কান্নায় হঠাৎ একি ঘটলো মেরিডিয়ানে! আতংকে বিএনপির নেতাকর্মীরা!Today bangla news - Duration: 3:07.

AG7tv

AG7tv

AG7tv

AG7tv

AG7tv

AG7tv

For more infomation >> দেখুন খালেদা জিয়ার কান্নায় হঠাৎ একি ঘটলো মেরিডিয়ানে! আতংকে বিএনপির নেতাকর্মীরা!Today bangla news - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Loud House Driving Miss Hazy - Moon Media - Duration: 18:24.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE videos! Thanks you very much!

Fine whoa whoa where are you going? Those are just my check in exchange for transporting me to the planetarium

I've done your calculus show merch and there was some perfectly good gum stuck to it

So where do you need a ride to ride? I just like digging in the trash

Hey, what are you doing with all the scoffs again?

Should I even know

What if I teach you to drive

It's a soy pumpkin cookie crumble cream it's seasonal great. Okay one more time the Roger streets will keep the wheel straight

Lenny you have to stay on the road, what's the point?

Easy they're fast and furious did you pass no she did not she did however

It's not fair

Trust me your isn't over yet. Hey, what are you doing a different method? Okay? Wasn't?

Thanks Lin

Write another poem for Bobby. I've run out of words that rhyme with babe Luna's bass drum is the break and

Who wins whoopie cushion is the accelerating?

Accelerator don't you mean gasps?

Okay first fasten your seat that was easy next check your mirrors. Why do I look bad? No no?

No, that's my face this this is the turn signal oh you mean the blinky plant use the blinky blink

Good now we're getting somewhere big group we're gonna need some new car parts

This is a brake pedal. What does the brake pedal do?

Honey, I think you're ready for the next level remember when we practice Lonny

Where is everybody please

Never check your mirrors get to washing actually

I'm pretty sure she will pass the dryer if you don't tell me what you got fine

That's we gotta get to the DMV

I was just thinking about all the fun places I would drive us to but I sabotaged your test

sabotage a dress

That's right, I said to meet me at 3:30 in front of my house, and we're gonna settle this

Whoa what a million money better not let my sister

She was cuz then they'll wanna get involved and make things worse the way. They always do I don't know maybe they'd be helpful

I

Was born intimidating

You girls, you know peanut butter. We'll get that gum out should I use chunkier smooth?

Well if you use chunky you're gonna have to you

Hold it right there he wore cargo shorts on your date that is literally a up with somebody

Thanks

Lincoln honey. I need you to take out the trash okay mom five minutes not by Schlampe in there

I can't find it anywhere. Nope have you tried looking on your desk so smart

What's up with that hat oh?

This these are all. Oh, yes, I'm sure it's just I assumed that being of average intelligence. You didn't place it there yourself

Therefore I can only deduce that someone has been picking

You're being picked on Lisa I thought you weren't going to say anything no what I can't was I did not have

That's how you're gonna take them down

Sometimes I scare even me

Always big too like you're so ugly you have to trick-or-treat over the phone what?

Girlfriend that's ridiculous she shoved a sandwich down my pants

All they do is metal their girls linking they don't know about these things than we do it's a scientific fact

So go get her Romeo you still got eyes

For that shine x-ray machine

Always wrong, huh?

Sorry lame-o, okay, maybe you just this one time my sisters were right

You really think you're going to win Lincoln was what I have planned. I'm a shoo-in

You've said the same thing about the cutie pie pageant. I was robbed grab your kid hey everyone's gonna vote for this

Why isn't anybody voting for this maybe cuz they're all voting for this hamster cam video

Her videos are sick sick. Oh, no do you think they have a virus it means awesome Claud click the link?

Luan Out Louds. Call me Channel pretty sick right that means awesome

Yeah, not in this case

What sorry link that's our so last year if you want to win the contest you have to make funny video

I would never post it without your permission

Besides I said comedy gold not digging for gold

Maybe something like this is a little too personal hamster. Can't just got 10 more votes hamster camp

Lori's toots, it's like music to my ears. No. This is gonna beat hamster camp. Let's go upload it

She should see a doctor about that

Embarrassing yeah, my sister's would pulverize me if I posted a video like my sister's will never know

They know

You think you deserve a trophy for that bull no I don't deserve it

Okay, I'll delete the video too late Lincoln the damage has already been done

Vengeance shall be mine

Why didn't you tell me that because it's unspoken oh

My going to fix this I

Guess it's hard for anyone to have the camera on you all the time

camera on your all the time

You said you and embarrasses all 10 of his sisters, I didn't think you would but this is how you fix it

Oh and for legal reasons all videos were provided by LuAnn outloud LLC

Yes, it is a chest there the furs the money. I'm sure

Not with you, I thought your sisters video was embarrassing, but this

It didn't work

Lincoln I know I embarrassed you, and I can't do that and I'm sorry

But the least I could do was embarrass myself right along with sorry you didn't win the trophy

But we really appreciate what you did and thought you deserved something oh

wow

thanks guys and

I finally made the case

But tonight we decided it'd be best for us to watch it separately Clyde's got a huge crush on my sister Laurie it gets awkward

Someone say Tea Party

Tea party I'm gonna watch TV not even if he Lisa

I saved you a trip downstairs got that stuff you needed the lactose critic come

Check it out

Thanks for nothing to work

Forgot

Lucy I always forget about Lucy story of my life. What are you doing here? It's the season premiere of my favorite show vampire

Another century, that's okay Lucy you watch your show on the big color TV

I'll just go watch my show and dad's crummy old black-and-white TV. Where's be so heavy here. You are now -

Oh, thanks, so anyway, what's one life say to the other you're glowing

No use the bioluminescent DNA of a quarry a Victoria jellyfish into a cookies I call them glowy oh, Sh besides now we can see

Okay, everyone. Huddle around you forgotten me

Can I go flip the circuit breaker and get the light back on in the basement?

All right come on

Hey something in the basement. I'm not going down there. Oh, you're scared of the dark. I am NOT. You're the one who's scared

I'm not afraid of anything though

Cadet glad reporting for duty lemon Laurie better word branded night-vision goggles I can see in the dark

Okay

We couldn't possibly let you go down there all alone you may want to stay close. There's no telling

What could be lurking down here in the dark?

I

Their first sometimes it's about being there together all of us they forgot me

What are you talking about

Practicing at home

I'll walk within the speed limit. I swear

Someone stepped on my glasses I

Know

Don't even say sorry no

I can't believe these were touched by Lori's beautiful Tootsie's and snap out of it Clyde Lori's a monster oh

But you Laurie loud

What do you think what do hey bro just wanted to say

I'm so sorry. I stepped on your stupid toy, so I went out and bought you a stupid new, Viloria

Which is actually?

gonna do

You're right, Laurie clearly hasn't listened to the voice mail yet or write me a human pretzel

he doesn't have her cell which means it's still in there charging our mission is to infiltrate a room and delete the message before she

Gets back, but Louise room is off-limits. I know that's why I need you to be a lookout and poop

The Popo I can't go through so I'm gonna have to go over

I've got eyes on the package

Hey Laurie, it's your dear brother Lincoln

Quite war is coming

Okay, let's do this

What are you doing here I come here to think I actually just wrote a new poem called ventilate inside the wall

Hey Lincoln yeah, thanks Luce Lincoln everything okay

Why what kind of ro business cherry licorice rope

Finally new messages, thanks una it's Bobby again sure couple name the Ori

There's something I've been meaning to tell you you are

Deletes time cuz you were so mature when I broke your stupid toy, haha alright. That's me mr. Mature

Bobby if you want a couple names be Lobby I'm about to turn Lincoln into a human pretzel

For more infomation >> The Loud House Driving Miss Hazy - Moon Media - Duration: 18:24.

-------------------------------------------

☀️ Intervju z Dr. Cícerom Coimbro na Radiu Canção Nova s slovenskimi podnapisi - Duration: 42:22.

For more infomation >> ☀️ Intervju z Dr. Cícerom Coimbro na Radiu Canção Nova s slovenskimi podnapisi - Duration: 42:22.

-------------------------------------------

Perro Fiel - Shakira Ft. Nicky Jam, (Regaeton) Perro Fiel Topic, (Soy Piter tm) - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Perro Fiel - Shakira Ft. Nicky Jam, (Regaeton) Perro Fiel Topic, (Soy Piter tm) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

How do I create my OWN characters? WANANEKO, the YOKAI CAT! - Duration: 4:17.

Hey guys! Today I'm very excited.

Today I'm bringing you something new: a section to talk about my own characters.

I'll talk about their story and their influences,

and some facts about their design and the inspirations behind each character.

Today we'll talk about Wananeko, the yokai cat,

who was my first StickUp Monsters character. Let's get to it!

(Characters: Wananeko)

Wananeko is a cat who was abandoned somewhere in Japan upon birth

This little cat meowed and meowed for help,

but any human wanted to take care of him.

So Wananeko was forced to survive alone in the streets.

The thing is that the world Wananeko lives in

is not a regular world, and it's inhabited by monsters and ghosts.

So Wananeko had to face these dangers.

And thanks to this, he became really strong.

But still, at some point this poor thing couldn't take it anymore and he died.

That's when something either magical or super horrible happened.

Because the resentment he felt for the humans that turned their backs on him

turned him into a "yokai", which is a supernatural Japanese creature.

His appearance changed and he got powers

that he uses now to punish humans. How? Look!

One of his powers consists on transforming

parts, or his whole body in almost anything he can imagine.

So he turns himself into a little basket in front of a house.

Then he mimics the meowing of a baby cat,

and when somebody opens the door to see what's happening,

he shows his true form, scares whoever opened,

and usually breaks in and wreaks havoc.

As for design decisions behind Wananeko,

let me tell you where he comes from.

When creating this character, I took inspiration from a few sources,

but mainly I was inspired by the ghost stories I've always loved since I was a child,

and of course by Japanese culture.

I was inspired by the stories of the yokai cat Bakeneko,

which is the spirit of a cat who seeks revenge after being killed by humans.

But honestly I didn't want my story to be so violent,

so I gave it my own twist.

After I had decided on the story,

and knew how I wanted the character to be,

I started drawing.

And the truth is that the first sketches are really different to the final appearance of the character.

There was a lot of design work behind.

One thing I really like about this character

is his ability to transform, cause it has so much potential.

Like, he can change his hands for different weapons,

like the blaster you're seeing.

But he can also transform his full body!

Like the case of his transformation in Maneki Wananeko,

which is actually Wananeko transformed into a Maneki Neko.

And he does this when he feels in danger or wants to hide,

he transforms into a maneki neko and pretends he's a statue and all is good!

But hey! the intention when designing Wananeko was always to create a toy of him.

So when I was sure of the character's design,

I asked sculptor Cristina Ravenna

to sculpt a prototype for a resin toy.

And once we had the resin toy ready and saw the character worked,

fans asked me to do a sofubi version.

That was when I asked Victor Marín from Invictus Designs

to re-sculpt the figure to produce it in sofubi.

Then once we had the prototype, we sent it to Japan

and produced this soft vinyl toy you're seeing.

But I'll tell you something. Wananeko is not the only critter in the StickUp Monsters universe!

There's more, like Dorobanii.

A kleptomaniac jackalope!

I'll tell you the story of all these characters that interact between them in upcoming videos.

But for today just Wananeko is fine.

If there's anything you wanna know about him

don0t hesitate to ask in the comments.

I'll be happy to respond!

Thanks for watching this video, I hope you enjoyed it.

See you in the next one!

For more infomation >> How do I create my OWN characters? WANANEKO, the YOKAI CAT! - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Robux Gift Cards Giveaway a...

For more infomation >> Robux Gift Cards Giveaway a...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Robux Gift Cards Giveaway a...

-------------------------------------------

পেঁয়াজ কি শুধু রান্নার কাজে লাগে? জেনে নিন । ঘরোয়া চিকিৎসাতে পেঁয়াজ । Home Remedies Of Onion - Duration: 2:26.

Home Remedies Of Onion

Home Remedies Of Onion

Home Remedies Of Onion

For more infomation >> পেঁয়াজ কি শুধু রান্নার কাজে লাগে? জেনে নিন । ঘরোয়া চিকিৎসাতে পেঁয়াজ । Home Remedies Of Onion - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> পেঁয়াজ কি শুধু রান্নার কাজে লাগে? জেনে নিন । ঘরোয়া চিকিৎসাতে পেঁয়াজ । Home Remedies Of Onion - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Best mini PC 2018 - Top 10 mini Computers to Buy in 2018 - Duration: 10:01.

A computer doesn't have to be big to be powerful if you need space at your desk

or simply want to make a media server for your entertainment center there is

always a mini PC waiting for you these are 10 of the best mini pcs you can buy

this year the new Intel popular nook mini PC supports the seventh generation

core processors with the new gunmetal grey design the new models have

Thunderbolt 3 and are customisable in a wide range of processors and a variety

of configurable features whether you go small or big you can build your smart

home server to enjoy media with the last Intel processors with multiple

configuration options and play games with a triple 4k displays with

connection to an external graphic card via Thunderbolt 3 port

the Intel nook skull Canyon is a powerful productivity system good enough

for light gaming you just need to add your own RAM a solid state drive and

operating system customize your home entertainment center or edit 4k video

footage on 4k triple screams and transfer files in 40 gigabits per second

the $35 Raspberry Pi 3 offers a full computer on a size of a credit card this

hyper mini PC allows you to install various operating systems including

special versions of Linux and Windows 10 is a quad-core CPU integrated with Wi-Fi

and Bluetooth it's a popular tool among educators and

hackers it's got more than enough muscle to serve you as a basic PC if you want a

gaming PC that is small and powerful the Alienware alpha 2 is by far the best

choice it is a great entertainment center in a compact design with Intel

Core i7 and NVIDIA GTX 960 graphics is capable to play the latest PC games and

respectable settings and the Alpha unique hivemind interface makes it easy

to navigate the system with a controller and besides all that you can connect it

to the Alienware graphics amplifier taking advantage of the 4k power and VR

experiences

with the size and shape of a USB flash drive the Intel compute stick

second-generation with the Adam x5 processor is powerful enough to output a

4k video even with his 802 11 AC Wi-Fi radio can

stream ps4 and Xbox video games with dual USB ports built-in HDMI and a micro

SD reader this is a mini PC with plenty of room for expansion the best bargain

in technology is the kangaroo plus mobile desktop this is a half-pound

desktop that combines solid performance with a unique set of features including

a fingerprint reader 802 11 AC Wi-Fi a removable port stock and the ability to

use an iPad as a screen even better this at empowered kangaroo comes with a

built-in battery providing two and a half hours of battery life allowing you

to run a wireless file server or get some work done without being near an

outlet

the Azal access plus is a mini PC stick with an Intel Atom x5 and plenty of

ports is small enough to slip into your pocket and can be used with any monitor

or TV for streaming media and more the access plus gives you great performance

and connectivity

if you don't have space or budget for a huge tower to experience virtual reality

the as vivo PCX is for you a slick mini desktop and entertainment

center with core i5 processor and NVIDIA GTX 1060 graphics capable of dealing

with mainstream games and virtual reality if you do not want to spend more

than $1,000 on a desktop as a svevo PCX is a great starting point

you

with the compact and modular design the HPA lead slice offers all sorts of

friendly features to match your ideal system it includes a DVD CD drive that

also serves as a security mount point a set of Bang & Olufsen speakers with a

noise canceling feature great choice for conference rooms or offices the compact

size and business friendly features make off the HP a leat slice the best office

nenè PC today

the hpz too many g3 an ultra small computer with workstation level

components and is V certified graphics with an Intel Core i7 32 gigs of ram and

the nvidia quadro m 620 graphics the z2 many delivers workloads that other mini

pcs can't handle is certified to work with software programs such autodesk

avid Siemens SolidWorks and vector works

and these are undoubtedly the best mini pcs today for more information and great

deals just follow the links in this video description below thanks for

watching and I'll see you in the next videos Cheers

you

For more infomation >> Best mini PC 2018 - Top 10 mini Computers to Buy in 2018 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Best mini PC 2018 - Top 10 mini Computers to Buy in 2018 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

7 Signs He'll NEVER, EVER Commit to You No Matter How Badly You Want It - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> 7 Signs He'll NEVER, EVER Commit to You No Matter How Badly You Want It - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 7 Signs He'll NEVER, EVER Commit to You No Matter How Badly You Want It - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

- Se perdre dans la folle ville de FÈS - (avec Voyages Pirates) - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> - Se perdre dans la folle ville de FÈS - (avec Voyages Pirates) - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> - Se perdre dans la folle ville de FÈS - (avec Voyages Pirates) - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Des scientifiques brisent le mythe sur le danger des portables - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Des scientifiques brisent le mythe sur le danger des portables - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Des scientifiques brisent le mythe sur le danger des portables - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - All Black Panther Movie DLC Characters Revealed (So Far) - Duration: 1:49.

Hey whats going on guys HiddenBlade here and in this video, I'll be talking about all the

confirmed playable characters that's coming with the Black Panther Movie DLC.

As of me making this video, there is currently no official release date, but I assume that

It'll be out on the same day as the [Black Panther] movie, which is February 16th.

Alright, so a few weeks ago, I made an an all achievements video for the Black Panther DLC,

if you didn't see it, I'll have a link in the description and at the end of the video,

but essentially each achievement came with a picture of a character or vehicle related

to Black Panther Movie.

So the 2 characters that we have are Klaw in his MCU [Marvel Cinematic Universe] Outfit and Black Panther in his

new Suit.

And a few days the PlayStation Trophies updated and we got our first look at Golden Jaguar

Suit which I'm assuming will also be playable.

Now, the Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 DLC came with 6 new characters and If TT Games

decide to go with 6 new characters for the Black Panther DLC as well.

3 have basically already been confirmed, now the other 3 I think we might get are Shuri

with the Gauntlets and in a Civilian Outfit, Okoye, who is the leader of the Dora Milaje

and either Nakia, T'Chaka or T'Challa in Civilian Clothes or maybe even T'Challa in the Black Pather

Outfit without the Mask.

The Movie is coming out in less than 2 weeks and hearing all the reviews and reactions

online have got me more hyped than ever!

So now let me know down in the comments below, which 3 characters from the movie or maybe

even the comics do you think are going to be playing with the Black Panther DLC in LEGO

Marvel 2 and are you going to see Black Panther on the day of release, let me know in the

comments below!

It's also been confirmed that Black Panther will have 2 post credit scenes, which I think

might tease some Avengers: Infinity War things, but only time will tell!

Anyways, guys.

Make sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE for more LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 videos!

Thank you all so much for watching and I'll catch you in the next one!

[LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Theme]

For more infomation >> LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - All Black Panther Movie DLC Characters Revealed (So Far) - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 - All Black Panther Movie DLC Characters Revealed (So Far) - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

JE TEST LES RICE KRISPIES SQUARE "DEGUSTATION AMERICAINE" ET DES COOKIES CHELOU AU BEURRE CACAO - Duration: 11:41.

For more infomation >> JE TEST LES RICE KRISPIES SQUARE "DEGUSTATION AMERICAINE" ET DES COOKIES CHELOU AU BEURRE CACAO - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> JE TEST LES RICE KRISPIES SQUARE "DEGUSTATION AMERICAINE" ET DES COOKIES CHELOU AU BEURRE CACAO - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

ICH werde als PRAKTIKANT in Saturn AUSGENUTZT! 😠 (böse Geheimnisse) - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> ICH werde als PRAKTIKANT in Saturn AUSGENUTZT! 😠 (böse Geheimnisse) - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> ICH werde als PRAKTIKANT in Saturn AUSGENUTZT! 😠 (böse Geheimnisse) - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World (2018)

For more infomation >> Jurassic World (2018)

-------------------------------------------

BMW 1 Serie 118I High Exec.M sportpakket keylessgo/entry/clima/xenon enz enz - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW 1 Serie 118I High Exec.M sportpakket keylessgo/entry/clima/xenon enz enz - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 240 ELEGANCE APK t/m 7/12/2018 / Airco / El. Rmn / CV met AB / LM velge - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 240 ELEGANCE APK t/m 7/12/2018 / Airco / El. Rmn / CV met AB / LM velge - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Pra M Antonia Teatro Trazendo a Arca - Duration: 1:19:19.

For more infomation >> Pra M Antonia Teatro Trazendo a Arca - Duration: 1:19:19.

-------------------------------------------

Does Slow And Steady Win The Race - Duration: 4:58.

The slow and steady win the race or is it fast and steady? Today, in the game of

real estate, I'm going to share with you a property that I just closed on and

we're going to have a conversation how boring properties producing boring 10% 15%

20% returns can actually stack up and compound quickly into you winning the

race super quickly.

So in the last video segment, I was really showing you at the signing tables,

closing on a property that I was saying, hey, I mean it didn't have the world's

most exciting profits, you know, thirty plus thousand dollars that can be split

between me and partner, you know, it's not exactly life-changing. For any of you

that are new, you might be thinking, oh my gosh, Kris, what are you talking about?

That's so amazing. I made a comment that I want to correct. In there, I talked

about slow and steady wins the race. I actually want to take advice from one of

my friends Wylene and I want to change this statement to fast and steady wins

the race and I want to talk about what happened there. I had brought on a

partner, we're going to call it partner A and this partner, they brought in the

money, I did the work and you saw the numbers, that deal doing its 15% to 20%

plus every single year, it was a good steady investment, it made sense, it

did good things for us but if you want to go fast and steady instead of slow

steady then you need to bring on also partner B. Now partner B might be

bringing money to the table for three properties. One property here, three

properties here, that's four properties. I'm going a lot faster than I was before

and so some of us will allow herself to get allured and entrapped into

this idea of, I should do a big deal, I should do multifamily, I should do

commercial, I should do these big multi-million dollar projects and some

of you I know, I've got a lot of critics out there that say, Kris, why are you

doing this boring single family stuff, like why don't you graduate to the big

leagues and play the big stuff? Well frankly, my millions have been made in

the small leagues on these small homes because I love the predictability and I

love that fast and steady wins the race because now I've been able to bring on

more partners, I bring on partner C who does two more properties and to

bring on another partner and this year I'll bring on more partners, it's like

there's a small handful of you that are watching this video that might follow up

and say, "Hey, Kris, I've got some money, if you supply the team, that work an the

effort, I would love to team up with you and have you do all the work." That's also

a possibility. I work with my partners. What they love is they get to be passive

and they get to earn these amazing steady returns and the more of the

properties that we do and the more we compound and grow that portfolio with

time, the more wealth gets created so in this video, the point that I wanted to

share is that sometimes when we're out there looking for the get-rich-quick

model, sometimes when we're out there looking for how can I flip a deal and

make it quit $20,000 or $50,000, that mindset, there's a danger to it and the

danger is that if we set our expectations too high or if we get too

unrealistic with what we want, is that it can courage us to go into a realm where

we're now looking at opportunities that can hurt us.

Similarly in one of my previous videos, we talked about the danger of a mindset

of someone that's always looking for the best deal, that's coupon cutting, the

person that's out there that will only buy clothes when they're on sale and you

can eliminate some of your life's best opportunities because you're only

looking for the sale so if you put yourself into the unnecessary risk realm

with too high of ROI opportunities that may not be realistic or if you've

trained yourself to think really small, you might miss the steady good stuff in

the middle and so I wanted to share in this video that you know what, $30,000 is

definitely not my most exciting gain, it's actually on the low side but you do

the math and you look at the ROI and fast and steady has absolutely won the

race and it continues winning the race over and over again.

Here's my advice for you, if you want to be in my situation, making low returns,

I'm being jokey right now, on a $30,000 on this deal or like

I'm one of my other sales, $68,000 here, things like that

that you're splitting with partners, click up here in the corner and look

into my partner profits course, come to one of my events for free, inquire about

it, come learn from me and let me show you how I can line up these partners or

if you want to be one of my partners, let me show you how to put your money to

work in one of the most intelligent ways possible, we're going to crush it this year

in real estate. If you want to get the details on how I arranged that

partnership, I've got a whole business plan laid out that you basically copy,

we actually give it to you showing you how you can go out there and actually go

find partners using my exact same system of methodology. Click the link up here

and inquire about partner profits and what that course looks like so that I

can give you everything that you need to start lining up the money, I'll bring the

deals. Together, we'll make magic.

For more infomation >> Does Slow And Steady Win The Race - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

I Can Hear?! | My First Hearing Aids - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> I Can Hear?! | My First Hearing Aids - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Talk Show the Game Show - Reggie Bush's Kenny Chesney Mishap | truTV - Duration: 1:09.

that I thought were pretty cool.

One was getting a chance to meet Kenny Chesney...

Uh-huh.

...who is, you know, one of the biggest country-music singers.

-Yeah.

-And it's funny.

I have actually a funny story about Kenny Chesney.

So, every Friday, every NFL team,

what we do is we will honor

a kid's wish

through a Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Oh, that's awesome.

So at the end of practice, Coach always brings everybody up,

and then he kind of talks about who the next, you know,

person that they're gonna bring out --

usually a Make-A-Wish kid.

Yeah.

So, I see this person standing off to the side by himself,

and, you know, so me and a couple guys, you know,

we were assuming this is the Make-A-Wish kid.

So Coach starts introducing him and talking about him,

and the whole time, we thought this Make-A-Wish kid --

it was actually Kenny Chesney.

[ Laughter, cheers and applause ]

Joke & Laugh -- 2 points. Applause Break -- 2 points.

Anecdote -- 5 points.

So you're not a big country-music fan.

I mean, listen, I had no idea.

He's like, "I wish -- I wish to be taller."

Have you seen him, though? He's like this tall.

[ Laughter ]

He has no hair.

For more infomation >> Talk Show the Game Show - Reggie Bush's Kenny Chesney Mishap | truTV - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Celebs Who Attacked Their Own Fans - Duration: 4:12.

Fueled by a moment of distress or a serious lapse in judgement, the celebs on this list

have lashed out at their fans.

From simple roughhousing to truly violent encounters, here are some larger-than-life

personas who have behaved badly toward the folks who support their careers.

Kevin Gates

In October 2016, rapper Kevin Gates was charged with battery after a 2015 incident when he

kicked a female fan in the front row of a performance in a Florida club.

Gates claimed the woman was trying to pull down his shorts, but the court decided that

was not a viable reason to kick a concertgoer.

According to TMZ, he was released from prison in January 2018, so perhaps this could be

the year he rebuilds his relationship with the public.

"I forgive him.

I forgive everyone, I just he wish he would've never done it and I'm not a fan of him anymore."

Rihanna

At a June 2013 performance in England, Rihanna's fans began to see a reckless side of the pop

star.

During the show, Rihanna left the stage and walked into the crowd, still singing, when

a fan reached out and grabbed her arm.

In response, Rihanna smacked the fan on the head with her microphone.

According to the Mirror, one onlooker took to Twitter to explain the incident away, writing,

"[Rihanna] just hit someone with her mic on accident haha oops"

...to which Rihanna replied…

"Purpose!

That bitch won't let me go."

Lindsay Lohan

During a spat in the VIP section of Club Avenue in New York City in 2012, Lindsay Lohan reportedly

lashed out at a woman named Tiffany Mitchell, a psychic from Palm Beach, Florida.

According to Extra TV, Mitchell felt inclined to tell the star all about her future when

she spotted her in the club.

Lohan was not amused, and Mitchell told TMZ Lohan called her, quote, "a f---ing Gypsy"

and punched her in the face.

Lohan was caught by TMZ being charged with third-degree assault.

Ariana Grande

In video obtained by TMZ in 2015, pop star Ariana Grande is seen licking a doughnut that

didn't belong to her.

The incident drew intense scrutiny from the public, not just because of the star's obnoxious

behavior, but because of what Grande utters to a shop employee who is carrying a fresh

tray of doughnuts to the counter.

"What the f--k is that?

I hate Americans.

I hate America."]

Grande issued an apology for the outburst, saying,

"As an advocate for healthy eating, food is very important to me, and I sometimes get

upset by how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought

to the consequences that it has on our health and society as a whole…

That being said, let me once again apologize if I have offended anyone with my poor choice

of words."

Sorry or not, Grande's antics reportedly took her out of the running to perform for the

president at a White House gala.

Akon

While performing at an outdoor concert in New York, Akon responded to a 15-year-old

fan who had thrown something onstage by bringing the guilty party up in front of the crowd

and then throwing him off the the stage into a group of cheering fans.

One year later, Akon pled guilty to reduced charges brought by the family of the teenager.

According to the Poughkeepsie Journal, the fan met the singer outside the courthouse

and thanked him.

Will Smith

At the Moscow premiere of his 2012 film Men in Black 3, Will Smith was making his way

through the procession of reporters when he stopped to take a question from a supposed

Ukrainian journalist.

It turns out the journalist was actually Vitalii Sediuk, a well-known celebrity prankster.

The situation quickly became strained when he tried to embrace Smith, who at first accepted

Sediuk's hug, but then Sediuk went in for a kiss.

"Woah, what the hell is your problem buddy?"

"They were saying, they were like, 'oh no, we're sorry, you know it's just his schtick.'

And I said, 'well, that's why his ass got shtuck.'"

Justin Bieber

In the summer of 2016, Justin Bieber picked the wrong dude to mess with.

Outside a hotel in Cleveland, Ohio, the Biebs was approached by a man named Lamont Richmond

and his two female friends.

"Fool ran up on me.

I was with the girls, we just asked the n---- for an autograph."

According to a TMZ interview with Richmond, Biebs reportedly responded,

"No autographs tonight, motherf---er."

… and a brawl erupted.

Since the altercation, Richmond has reportedly received violent threats from Beliebers and

was fired from his job.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Celebs Who Attacked Their Own Fans - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

The best of YUCATAN & QUINTANA ROO!! - Duration: 8:49.

hey guys

I arrived on the Yucatan peninsula

I arrived in Merida one week ago

more or less

Merida is a beautiful city

colonial, you can see immediately, very well restored

but

held too well

it did not seem almost Mexican

honestly it was not what I'm looking for in Mexico

but,

a stop must be made because

beautiful Mayan ruins

there are a lot of cenote

it's a step to do

very beautiful

then I moved to villadolid, valladolid

fantastic for the cenote, there are at least 5/6 cenote that deserve, should be visited

and then it's the perfect base for visiting chichen itza

then I moved to tulum where I am now

I'm practically on the Caribbean sea

so I leave you to imagine how ugly it can be

but today I'm going to visit a bit, I'm in the Mayan ruins of Muhil

and soon I will enter in the biosphere of sian ka'an

it is not sincerely so sure

I'm among the mangroves

that arrive practically inside the lane

and I do not want snakes or special things to come out, I'm paying close attention

For more infomation >> The best of YUCATAN & QUINTANA ROO!! - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Octopus-Tutorial (ENG SUB ) - Duration: 19:52.

Materials & tools:Acrilyc yarn, 2,5 mm crochet hook,5mm or 6mm safety eyes(or black beads)

R1:6 sc in a circle

R2: 2 sc in each st around. (12 sc)

R3: (sc in next st, 2 sc in next st) 6 times. (18 sc)

R4:( sc2,sc2 in next st) x6 ( 24 sc )

R5-8: sc in each st around, for 4 rounds. (24 sc per round)

R 9: (sc2,dec 1)x6 (18 sc)

R 10: (sc1,dec1)x6 (12 sc) .Working in back loops only.

The eyes should be between the 7th and 8th rounds of the body, and about 5 stitches apart.

The eyes should be between the 7th and 8th rounds of the body, and about 5 stitches apart.

Stuff the octopus body.

(sc2tog) 6 times. (6 sc). Finish off.

The octopus legs are made by crocheting ,after round 10.(5 sc in next st, sl st in next st) 8 times. Join round with a sl st, and finish off.

For more infomation >> Baby Octopus-Tutorial (ENG SUB ) - Duration: 19:52.

-------------------------------------------

PAC-MAN THEMED VIDEO!!! (Crossy Road and original Pac-Man!) - Duration: 9:05.

For more infomation >> PAC-MAN THEMED VIDEO!!! (Crossy Road and original Pac-Man!) - Duration: 9:05.

-------------------------------------------

thin striped hermit crab: rotter tube reef - Duration: 1:08.

rotter tube reef

thin striped hermit crab

thin striped hermit crabs are reef safe

they forage for uneaten food and detritus (fish waste.)

They also eat green hair algae

For more infomation >> thin striped hermit crab: rotter tube reef - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

7 Signs He'll NEVER, EVER Commit to You No Matter How Badly You Want It - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> 7 Signs He'll NEVER, EVER Commit to You No Matter How Badly You Want It - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

¡Michael Bublé y Luisana Lopilato esperan a su bebé No. 3! || Últimas Noticias - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> ¡Michael Bublé y Luisana Lopilato esperan a su bebé No. 3! || Últimas Noticias - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Remember Me | Gala WECHOICE AWARDS | Sơn Tùng M-TP | 4/2/2018 - Duration: 6:55.

For more infomation >> Remember Me | Gala WECHOICE AWARDS | Sơn Tùng M-TP | 4/2/2018 - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

COLOMBIA TRAVEL: EXPLORING MEDELLIN | BETTER THAN BOGOTA? | Land of Eternal Spring | Chanelle Adams - Duration: 9:00.

We're going to eat lunch

I don't know what, but we're going to eat lunch

You want me to help you?

Are you okay?

What's going on?

I can't fit

The water feels really good

But how do we leave?

I feel very very comfortable

What?

"Parilla Carne"

Parilla? What is Parilla?

Parilla is Grill

It's what?

My hair doesn't look bad

It's very beautiful

Thank you

Hello everyone! We're here eating ice cream

in the Envigado Park

Waiting for a friend. We're going to eat lunch

I don't know what but we're going to eat lunch

It's a beautiful day but it's like everyday here in Medellín

Yes, yes

She's here in Medellín visiting us

I'm so happy because she says Medellín is really spectacular

Spectacular! And...

What do they say?

The land of... eternal spring?

Well, anyways...

She's loving it here

We're going to have a great time during these few days she's here in Medellín!

Medellín! Finally!

See you in another video that we do

Yes! Kisses!

Hello! How are you?

We're eating vegan

Vegan

Poor me!

And where are you from?

Michigan

I have a friend from Michigan!

Hi Ambie!

We're co-workers

Yes, almost co-workers

And... My friend again

From Medellín

We're going to eat vegetarian food for the first time in my life

Look at her face

His fault! His fault!

No, thanks to me!

Thank you

Look! Look! Without any meat! Can you imagine?

It's food

How do you feel as a vegan?

How do you feel?

Normal

More clean in your body?

No

I drink beer, I smoke and do other things

Other things?

I have my power and strength, I'm good

Okay, okay

For more infomation >> COLOMBIA TRAVEL: EXPLORING MEDELLIN | BETTER THAN BOGOTA? | Land of Eternal Spring | Chanelle Adams - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ways To Use Hydrogen Peroxide In The Garden - Duration: 3:53.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét