Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 5 2018

I'm back with the new video with YOUR OWN BTS theories!

Based on the comments from the Highlight Reel theory videos, Love Yourself and so on

I hope that you enjoyed the previous part and you also had fun reading the theories with me

And you got to know a lot more

Thank you for all the comments and thank you for watching but let's move to the topic!

My mind cannot take it anymore

Me and my friend think that Big Hit has everything planned since their debut, including the end of BTS' career

I talked about it lately with Ann and we agree with you

Another complicated theory from me:

Yellow color relates to V's suicide in Prologue

Moving to Highlight Reel: Jin meets a girl who lost her notebook

she gets hit by a car

Jin recalls Jungkook's car accident

I totally agree!

And he probably caused this car accident

I also agree with this one! Especially because in Run we saw Jungkook looking at the driver

and Jin was the driver

The girl gets hit by a car and at that moment and a quote appears: what if we turn back time?

Jin turnes back time and holds the flowers (6 of them)

It can symbolize the rest of the members

and Jin wants to protect them

Question for you: are you interested in the time traveller theory?

Let me know!

What happened at the sea?

V told his friend what he did during this trip

His friends are loyal, they don't say anything but this secret has a bad impact on them

They used to have a lot of problems before but now everything got worse

Crazy parties, too much alcohol, drugs, medicine, vandalism, suicide...

And the distance between them grew bigger

In fact, it's everything we saw in INU and other

V gets arrested and calls Rap Mon but he doesn't pick up because he doesn't believe he can help him

This is also what we can tell by watching Highlight Reel

Namjoon didn't know how to help V

For more infomation >> BTS THEORIES: Does a potato mean something too? - Duration: 12:26.

-------------------------------------------

(ENG CC) 세상 감동적인 뮤직비디오 세븐틴- 고맙다 || SEVENTEEN - Thanks M/V Reaction - Duration: 8:09.

I go outside and shoot now, but the weather in Seoul is very cold.

Wear it warmly.

So, today

Seventeen made a comeback with a new song in three months.

What was the last song

It was 'Clap'

I think the last song didn't have the color of Seventeen. (in my opinion.)

My favorite song is

'pretty'

'I do not want to cry'

'very nice'

'Adore u'.

'Adore u' had a very good performance.

'pretty' too.

The song is fresh

I like this feeling of Seventeen.

So, what is the feeling of releasing today?

Actually, I didn't see a teaser either.

I did not see anything to watch the music video when hit 6 o'clock.

I did not see a teaser or anything.

I didn't even know what the song was.

It is one minute before 6 o'clock.

It's a moment of trembling.

So now it's on Seventeen's YouTube channel.

Expecting so much

it's hit 6 o'clock perfect!!!

Refreshing

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Now, let's settle down for second

Let's me turn on Seventeen's brand new music video called 'Thanks'

Let's enjoy it together.

The intro is very powerful.

It's on the bus at first.

Now the in cafeteria

I saw that they're held the meeting.

Recording

Dancing

OH! I LOVE THE SONG!!!

The climax rose and suddenly became silent.

Super lov'in

It's so good till now

The color of the M/V is so prefect .

The best of all!!

THE BEST OF ALL!!!

Choreography are so..

Choreography is so coooool.

Are they really Seventeen?

I mean..

The made a comeback with go next level.

I was so surprised that I couldn't get my mouth shut.

LOVIN IT

Right now, I'm having goose bump from head to toe.

Choreography is too good.

I do not think I can imitate it.

As you know Seventeen has a fantastic performance like this

Seventeen has their own parts.... like Rap, Vocal, Choreograph.

Freakin cooool

It is not Seventeen that I knew.

Wow, it's really moving.

I've been listening to Seventeen's song "Thank you."

It is really cool.

Continuous "wow"

It was the first time getting a goose bump when I watching a music video.

I will just express it in one word.

It was perfect

Music, Choreography, Performance

The beauty of the video

It is a music video that even grows up to the members' ability.

I felt like I was watching a short but touching movie right now.

When I saw it, the story did not look correctly.

In the bus

Choreographer

Recording

Meeting at the cafeteria.

I saw this, but I could not think of the story.

Every single scene is artistic

and touching

Choreography is also very touching.

Despite the fact that this dance is a lot of power

I felt moved my mind

My heart ran fast.

It is really cool.

Originally it was the appearance of the boy,

Now they has shown its growth them self.

Whatever the story are

It seemed that every one of the expressions that acted was all care In detail.

This album is so great.

Music video seems so perfect.

I'll see it again.

It is rising from the intro of the song.

In the climax part, poof

Quietly

I like song arrangements too.

To be honest, I did not hear the lyrics

I've been watching a music video called Seventeen's Thanks

I appreciate Seventeen more.

So cool..

I cheered on Seventeen from the beginning,

but this time, I can not compare it to other songs.

The song quality has improved a lot.

They has increased my skills from A to Z

I could even notice it.

And I can even notice this album has a lot of care

So that I touching

I will end the video now, but even after the video is over, I will watch the music video forever.

It's been 10 minutes since the music video came out, and It have 85,000 viewers.

You must see this.

I'm sorry to end but today's video will be finished now.

I'll see you in the next video.

Everyone, it was Han. Thanks

For more infomation >> (ENG CC) 세상 감동적인 뮤직비디오 세븐틴- 고맙다 || SEVENTEEN - Thanks M/V Reaction - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

is wazifa se main karoon ki praparti ka malik bana | wazifa for dolat wealth,ameer hone ka wazifa - Duration: 4:15.

is wazifa se main karoon ki praparti ka malik bana | wazifa for dolat wealth,ameer hone ka wazifa

For more infomation >> is wazifa se main karoon ki praparti ka malik bana | wazifa for dolat wealth,ameer hone ka wazifa - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 5 of the Bloody Civil Wars in Modern History - Duration: 6:34.

I greet you with my next video, this time I have prepared for you the TOP 5 Bloodtest Civil Wars in Modern History.

It is often the case that the conflict does not occur between two countries, but directly in the country.

There are a number of reasons for civil war going on in the country.

Most often it has a conscientious politics, religion, or even a violent military coup.

In the following video, I will show you five such conflicts that have been particularly affected by the population.

Conflicts often result in violations of human rights, the brink of progress, the instability of the economy, and many other problems. Unfortunately, these wars sometimes last for decades.

So, sit down to make sure you're comfortable and take this great video ...

5th Civic War in Somalia

The Somali Civil War began in 1991 and continues to this day.

The war broke out after the Barr government's disintegration in 1991.

The collapse was on the conscience of the ever-worsening situation in the country.

Shortly the Somali army broke down. The commanders of the Barr are disembarked.

The UNO tried to calm down the situation, but without success - after two years the troops were withdrawn from the country.

The situation in the country is poor, the country is divided into several territories that cooperate / do not cooperate with the government.

It works only within the capital of Mogadishu. In 2006, the Union of Islamic Courts, which ruled most of the Southwest, began to gain power in the country.

They have tried to negotiate with the government on the future arrangement of the country.

Unsuccessfully.

Since 2007, the US military has been involved in the conflict. She is suspicious of the alliance with the al-Qaeda terrorist network.

4th Civil War in Iraq

Immediately after the events of 11 September 2001, the United States decided to attack Iraq.

The reason was the fight against terrorism and the search for weapons of mass destruction.

This resulted in the launch of the civil war, which led to the creation of ISIS.

It all began when ISIS captured Fallujah and Mosul. This has forced the resignation of Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki.

This conflict also has a huge amount of refugees and civilian casualties.

3rd Place Boko Haram

Boko Haram is a jihadist group that has decided to take arms in 2009 and attack the government of Nigeria.

By 2012 there were different factions in the country, which gradually formed from Boko Haram.

The most dominant and violent faction is led by Abubakarom Shekau. In 2015, there were various Boko Haram groups in the country that joined Al-Qaeda.

Until 2013, as many as 1,000 people died as a result of this conflict.

In 2014, the conflict was rising and deaths were more than 10,000. Nowadays, the conflict has spread to many other African countries.

2nd place War in northwest Pakistan

Another war in my list of bloody civilian warfare in modern times is the War of Northwest Pakistan.

This conflict is also referred to as a war in Waziristan.

Pakistan is involved in armed conflict with groups such as the Taliban Pakistan Tehrik (Tehrik Taliban TPP) and ISIS.

It all began in 2004, when the government began to search for Al-Qaeda members in Waziristan.

This event eventually accelerated into a fully armed conflict. The number of casualties is about 60,000 to date and is constantly rising as the war continues.

And we have the first place in the first place is the Spanish Civil War

Between 1936 and 1939, the Spanish Civil War was held in Spain, which is considered one of the most bloody civilian wars in modern history.

The conflict arose between the supporters of nationalists led by General Franco and the democratically elected president.

What makes this war very important is that it was the pre-war of the Second World War.

Nazi Germany supported Franco, who ultimately ruled the country as a dictator, while the Soviet Union supported the opposite side.

There are many conflicts within countries. From insurgent groups trying to get power, to religious groups trying to get rid of each other.

These are really few reasons for the pluralism of the conflict.

There are also occasions when civil war is triggered by the presence of a foreign influence, such as the support of various groups by the CIA, which can protect the interests of the US.

For more infomation >> TOP 5 of the Bloody Civil Wars in Modern History - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

⭐ ROBLOX - EXPLOIT! FALBOUS V.2 (UNPATCHED)| ✅ WAYPOINTS, w/LUA C EXECUTOR, PATRICK ✅| (FEB 5) - Duration: 2:51.

Can whe Get 50 Likes?!?

For more infomation >> ⭐ ROBLOX - EXPLOIT! FALBOUS V.2 (UNPATCHED)| ✅ WAYPOINTS, w/LUA C EXECUTOR, PATRICK ✅| (FEB 5) - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

【メルセデスベンツ新型Vクラス最新情報】マルコポーロ追加!シートアレンジやサイズ、燃費、価格は? - Duration: 16:23.

For more infomation >> 【メルセデスベンツ新型Vクラス最新情報】マルコポーロ追加!シートアレンジやサイズ、燃費、価格は? - Duration: 16:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ford C-MAX 1.0 TITANIUM *Navi*PDC v+a*Climate* - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Ford C-MAX 1.0 TITANIUM *Navi*PDC v+a*Climate* - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrities Who Married Terrible People - Duration: 3:49.

Even beautiful and talented celebrities aren't immune from tying the knot with people who

end up being pretty terrible, or were terrible in retrospect.

Here are a few stars who made a major commitment to folks who later proved to be problematic.

Jennifer Lopez

J-Lo's first husband, Ojani Noa, tried to cash in on his connection to his famous ex

after the pair divorced in 1998.

In 2006, Lopez sued him to prevent him from publishing a tell-all book about their relationship,

alleging that it violated a confidentiality agreement.

He was forced to pay Lopez more than half-a-million dollars and give her all hard copies and materials

related to the book.

He didn't learn his lesson: In 2015, Noa tried to release stills from an intimate honeymoon

video featuring Lopez in a new book written by his business partner, but she sued them

over it, and it never materialized.

Tina Turner

Ike Turner helped propel Anna Mae Bullock to superstardom when he took her under his

wing and changed her stage name to Tina Turner.

Unfortunately, with his tutelage and musical genius came reported domestic abuse, which

Tina detailed in her memoir, I, Tina, later dramatized in the film What's Love Got to

Do With It.

Before divorcing Ike in 1976, Tina claimed his abuse was so severe that at one point,

he broke her jaw.

He also kept all their profits as a musical duo.

"He kept everything.

He always said, 'When you leave, you'll leave like you came.'"

Britney Spears

Pop star Britney Spears may have dodged a bullet when she annulled her ultra-brief marriage

to childhood friend Jason Alexander.

The pair were married for just 55 hours in 2004, but by 2012, he still wasn't over it,

griping to ABC News that "nice guys finish last" when she announced her engagement to

then-manager Jason Trawick.

In February 2016, court documents obtained by Us Weekly revealed that Alexander spent

four months behind bars on domestic violence charges in 2015, pleading guilty to a count

of felony assault.

Mel B

Former Spice Girls member Melanie "Mel B" Brown filed for divorce from estranged husband

Stephen Belafonte in 2017 after more than a decade together.

She accused Belafonte of physically abusing her throughout their marriage, alienating

her from her family, cheating on her with their nanny, and sexually exploiting her for

her money.

Belafonte denied all of those claims to TMZ.

Their divorce was finalized in December 2017.

Kathy Griffin

When controversial comedian Kathy Griffin married software entrepreneur Matthew Moline

in 2001, it seemed like a cute match.

But Griffin filed for divorce in 2005, and the reason for the breakup was sad and sketchy.

The former My Life on the D-List star told Larry King in 2006:

"My ex-husband, without my knowledge, was sneaking into my wallet when I was asleep

in the mornings and taking my ATM cards of my own private accounts and withdrawing money."

Griffin says he admitted it and apologized, but they were never able to get beyond the

trust issue.

Ali Landry

Mario Lopez may be charming on TV, but he seems like a bit of a cad in real life, at

least when he was married to model and actress Ali Landry.

Lopez confessed to cheating on Landry during his bachelor party just days before their

wedding in 2004.

He told Howard Stern in 2011,

"That was a situation where I was not mature enough and not man enough.

I had no business being in that position."

In his memoir, Just Between Us, released three years later, Lopez wrote that he was never

in love with her in the first place.

"I got inebriated and a little too friendly with a young lady.

When it was time to return home, lightning hit me with the truth: I wasn't in love."

"I just felt like everything crashed down on top of me, and that process was also like

mourning a death."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Celebrities Who Married Terrible People - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

12 Best Family Cars of 2018 - Kelley Blue Book - Duration: 8:24.

Every year Kelly Blue Book assembles a list of the top family cars. We analyze

road manners, safety, cargo space, child seat readiness, general usability, and of

course value to identify superior SUVs and minivans ideally suited to family

duty. Heads up, for 2018 we're once again focusing on mainstream SUVs and

minivans. But just to be clear, depending on your needs, a luxury SUV or family

sedan could be the best choice. With that out of the way here's a brief look at

this year's winners. Starting with a new face we have the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox.

A full 400 pounds lighter than the previous Equinox the latest version is a

fine driving, tastefully styled, and thoroughly

practical compact SUV. Beyond standards like push-button start and a 7-inch

touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Chevy also offers a 360

degree camera system and an engine lineup that includes a highly-efficient

1.6-liter diesel that returns 39 highway mpg and a 2-liter turbo mill delivering

a robust 252 horsepower. Well rounded and well sorted the Equinox is a great

ride for small families. In similar fashion the popular Honda CR-V joins our

list yet again, with its quick-release, flat-folding second row seats,

multi-level cargo floor, and spacious rear quarters that accommodate

rear-facing child seats without ruining legroom up front. Easy to drive, efficient,

safe, and offering outstanding resale values the Honda CR-V is an easy SUV to

recommend. Lightly updated for 2018 the Subaru Outback offers more than 73 cubic

feet of cargo space, 8.7 inches of ground clearance, and standard all-wheel drive,

making it a fantastic choice for outdoorsy, adventure-seeking families. A

refined ride, good fuel economy, a freshly updated interior, and available Eyesight

active driver assist technology round out Subaru's supremely functional wagon.

Moving up to midsize SUVs we have the all-new 2018 Chevrolet Traverse. For

larger families its 8 passenger capacity, spacious cargo hold,

smart-fold second row seat and countless storage nooks are a major boon. Meanwhile

the standard Teen Driver feature allows weary parents to monitor the driving

habits of their young uns. The all-new 2018 Chevy Traverse is a welcome

addition to our family car list. Not only does the Honda Pilot grace this year's

family car list, it also scored our coveted midsize SUV Best Buy award for

2018. Driving that win is a thoughtfully crafted interior that can seat up to

eight actual adults along with plenty of cargo behind them. Efficient, roomy, safe,

and rich with value the Honda Pilot is a top choice if you need a three row SUV.

At the same time the three row Toyota Highlander remains a top seller.

Reliability and resale values figure into the Highlanders popularity but

families in particular will appreciate its 8-passenger cabin, nearly flat

folding second and third row seats, handy in-floor storage area, spacious cargo area,

and efficient optional hybrid powertrain. Smartly designed and handsome with low

long-term ownership costs Toyota's midsize-er is a smart SUV buy. A new

addition to our family car list is the all-new 2018 Volkswagen Atlas. VW might

be late to the mid-sized SUV game but the Atlas has quickly established itself as

a front-runner in the category, in large part because it's...well...large. For

instance the tallest member of our editorial staff, Rich, at six-foot-five

fits just fine in the rear most seats. Even with its maximum 7 passengers

aboard a respectable 20.6 cubic feet of cargo space remains. Size aside the Atlas

has macho style, is satisfying to drive, and features a long 6-year/72,000 mile

warranty. It might be new to the SUV game but the VW Atlas deserves a look.

What if you need room for nine people, like the tow, and occasionally venture

off road? Then the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe is a good choice with its strong

body-on-frame construction, available four-wheel drive, and 8,600

pound tow capacity. For 2018 the Tahoe lineup has expanded with a sub $45,000

Tahoe custom model and a racier RST trim rocking a 420 horsepower V8. Otherwise

the standard Tahoe marches on with a capable 355 horsepower V8, a quiet

cabin, and an 8-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. For big

family fun the Chevy Tahoe is a big winner. If you prefer the blue oval, have

we got an SUV for you? The 2018 Ford Expedition is roughly 300 pounds

lighter than the previous model with an independent rear suspension that

delivers superior ride quality while also improving third row roominess.

Powering the Expedition is a turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 and 10-speed

automatic transmission combo producing up to 400 horsepower. The EcoBoost V6 is

powerful and yet returns up to 24 highway MPG. Smart, spacious, and richly

equipped the Ford Expedition is a seriously good full-size ride. Minivans

might seem lame but beneath their practical facade hides some of the

smartest design and coolest tech on the road. Take the Chrysler Pacifica. Its

second row Stow n' Go seats feature a cantilevered arrangement for enhanced

third row foot space and for cargo hauling they fold completely into the

floor. You can also equip the Pacifica with foot-activated sliding side doors, a

360-degree camera system, and there's even a plug-in hybrid version that can

cover more than 30 miles without using any gasoline, while also being eligible

for a $7,500 federal tax credit. Easy to live with and a pleasure to drive the

Chrysler Pacifica exemplifies smart minivan design.

Another fine minivan choice is the 2018 Toyota Sienna. It's getting on in years

but the current generation Sienna offers some nice enhancements for 2018

including lightly revised styling and a new 8-speed automatic transmission. Among

the Sienna's core strengths are flexible seating for up to 8, a wealth of child

seat latch points, and driver Easy Speak, which amplifies the driver's voice for

rear seat passengers. Boasting excellent resale values and solid reliability the

Sienna is also the only minivan offered with all-wheel drive. Fear not, winter

drivers. The Sienna has your back

Rounding out our family car list is the all-new 2018 Honda Odyssey, a vehicle

we've described as maybe the best family car in the world.

That bold statement is backed up by effortless driving dynamics, top-tier

roominess and functionality, and advanced safety tech. Speaking of, aside from the

lowest LX trim all Odyssey's come standard with Honda Sensing, a suite of

active driver aids that bundles adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and

collision mitigation braking. Primo reliability and resale values further

bolster the Odyssey's stellar reputation. Blending robust safety, handy

technologies, and a cleverly arranged cabin the Honda Odyssey represents the

pinnacle of family car greatness. And with those lofty words let's conclude

our best family cars of 2018. For a deeper dive into what made these

vehicles so superbly family-worthy check out our complete coverage on

kbb.com. And if you're looking to buy a car for your family or otherwise Kelly

Blue Book is here to help

For more infomation >> 12 Best Family Cars of 2018 - Kelley Blue Book - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

Leading for Combat | Sgt. Maj. Kasal - Duration: 0:57.

In combat you will get punched in the face.

You've got to punch people in the face in training, and I don't mean literally

but I mean hard, realistic, challenging disciplined training

As long as we keep instilling that same esprit de corps, and heart, and piss and vinegar into our Marines,

the Marine Corps is in great hands.

I would like to say to all the Marines out there that if you have an NCO, or a leader,

or commissioned officer who is challenging you, who is pushing you.

If they are doing that, then I would say you're pretty fortunate

because a good commander, a good leader, is going to understand

that the best form of troop welfare is bringing you back alive.

For more infomation >> Leading for Combat | Sgt. Maj. Kasal - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Signs He's Getting Serious About You - Duration: 3:42.

Wondering if your man is getting serious about your relationship?

The good news is that when it comes to figuring out whether or not your relationship could

be the real deal, there are some clear-cut signs that let you know if your man's in it

for the long haul — or if he's going to haul out real soon.

The future

One of the major signs that your man is getting serious about your relationship is that he's

initiated conversations about your future as a couple.

For instance, if he's talked about going on a trip together, celebrating far-off holidays

with one another, or even imagined what it will be like when you're married someday.

A tell-tale sign that he's serious about where things are heading is that he's making an

effort to include you in his future plans.

As Dr. Scott Stanley wrote for Psychology Today, many men try to avoid conversations

about where the relationship is going due to lack of interest, a fear of commitment,

or uncertain feelings about, well — you.

However, when your man is openly discussing what lies ahead for both of you, rest assured

he's serious about you and your relationship.

His parents

Another sign that he's clearly serious about your relationship is that he wants you to

meet his family.

In fact, a survey by Monarch Airlines of 2,000 men and women revealed that the number one

indicator that your relationship is serious is that you've met your partner's parents.

By making the introduction, he's not only hoping to reveal a more intimate and lesser-known

side of himself, but he's also stating to his parents as well as to you that your relationship

is something special.

An open book

As Dr. Barton Goldsmith pointed out in Psychology Today, one of the top signs that a man is

serious about your relationship is his willingness to be open and honest with you.

When he shares his true feelings and desires with you, is forthright about his past, and

takes the opportunity to confide in you about personal issues, he's actually showing you

just how seriously he takes you as his partner.

After all, honesty is one of the cornerstones of a deep, meaningful, and long-lasting relationship.

It means he's hoping to build an emotional connection and strengthen the bond that the

two of you share.

Digital world

Another important indicator that your guy is really into your relationship is that he

wants to incorporate you into his digital world.

As Dr. Peggy Drexler blogged for Huff Post, when your man openly shares his personal passwords

with you, he's showing you that he trusts you and sees the two of you having long-term

potential.

He may also choose to incorporate you into his social media presence by posting pictures

of you together, or he may create a shared calendar for your upcoming events.

Whatever the case may be, these seemingly small actions are actually huge indicators

that he's invested.

A key

Another sign that he's getting serious is if he gives you a key to his place.

Not only is this an indicator that he fully trusts you and can depend on you, but it represents

just how much he sees you as a part of his life in the long-term.

It's clear that he wants you around whenever possible, and this simple gesture also shows

that he's at ease with you in his private and personal space — even when he's not

there.

Mutual friends

A tell-tale sign that he's in it to win it, is that he not only wants you to meet his

friends, but he wants to meet yours as well.

The mere act of introducing you to his friends enables him to see how you fit in and handle

yourself around his squad — and whether this could become a regular occurrence in

the future.

By getting to know your friends as well, he can see just how well you truly fit together

as a long-term couple.

Left behind

Wondering if your man is all in?

According to The Dating Jungle, check your medicine cabinet.

Whether it's a toothbrush, phone charger, or complete change of clothes, leaving even

the smallest things at your place can actually be a big step toward increasing your connection

and intimacy with one another.

This action signifies that he not only trusts you and wants to integrate himself into your

life in a personal way, but that he wants to be a steady presence in it.

When he leaves things behind, he's not going anywhere soon.

Thanks for watching!

Click the List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus, check out this other cool stuff we know you'll love too!

For more infomation >> Signs He's Getting Serious About You - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Keane: Terror sanctuaries in Pakistan have to be taken down - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Keane: Terror sanctuaries in Pakistan have to be taken down - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Macka B's Medical Monday 'Chives' 5/2/2018 - Duration: 0:59.

Greetings Welcome to Macka.B's Medical Monday

Nuff herbs deserve some high fives And today we're going to give one to Chives

Chives one for your archives Utilize maybe inna your lives

Green very pleasing to the eyes Small plant but don't watch the size

More Medicinal than you realise Some people only use it garnish wise

Got Antioxidants what, you're surprised Folate good tell the Midwives

Check the Vitamins and Mineral of which it's comprised

Antibacterial and otherwise Prevent disease before it arrives

If you eat unhealthy disease just thrives Food is your medicine no compromise

That should be where your future lies So excuse so how is it used

Many many recipes you have to choose Sprinkle on salads soups or stews

Even inna oil people infuse You never know well you know now

That green thing sprinkled on the Potato Supporting role deserves his own show

Introducing Chives inna this video Nuff herbs deserve some high fives

And today we're going to give one to Chives Yes Iyah

For more infomation >> Macka B's Medical Monday 'Chives' 5/2/2018 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Booker T Backstage FIGHT With Corey Graves?! | WrestleTalk News Feb. 2018 - Duration: 3:49.

Hello and welcome to the WrestleTalk News - I'm Oli Davis.

NFL Vs. XFL Last night was of course one of the biggest

events in the American sporting calendar - the Superbowl halftime show, this year won by

Justin Timberlake, after losing the event back in 2004.

Elsewhere in the show, the Philadelphia Eagles beat John Cena's New England Patriots.

YOU DON'T WIN THEM ALL, JOHN!

The Superbowl is the NFL's biggest day of the year, but maybe, in two years time, there'll

be another Superbowl, held on the same night, locked in a ratings battle for brand supremacy-

I've heard this one before.

Vince McMahon recently announced he'll be relaunching his failed 2001 alternative football

league the XFL in 2020, going in direct competition against the NFL.

Up until now, the XFL's official Twitter account has only been promoting its return

and how excited everyone is for it.

But Vince has pro wrestling in his blood.

So it was only a matter of time before the trashtalking began - as the XFL did over three

tweets last night while the Superbowl was taking place:

In the XFL, a catch is a catch.

#XFL2020 Less stall, more ball.

#XFL2020 Simpler rules.

#XFL2020 But Vince might want to sort out the dissension

in WWE before he starts taking aim at other companies.

Booker T & Corey Graves Backstage Heat?

Last Monday, Booker T found himself replaced on the Raw commentary team by Jonathan Coachman.

But in a rant on his radio show Heated Conversations, the 5-time, 5-time, 5-time WCW Champion didn't

have words for his usurper… instead he blamed Corey Graves:

"Corey Graves, right now, I wouldn't necessarily say he's on my bad side, but he's the

reason that I'm not on Monday Night Raw right now.

Because, you know what, a lot of people in the company thought I was gonna jump on him."

"...They said, 'Hey, Book.

We're gonna take - step back a second, alright?...

We're gonna send you back to the Kickoff show of SmackDown, Monday Night Raw pay-per-views

and cool you down for a second.

Cause we don't want you to do anything to Corey Graves, because we know what you could

do to him."

This could possibly be because of Graves constantly calling Booker out on commentary for making

mistakes.

Booker then went onto describe various scenarios in which he'd beat up Corey Graves, including

if there was some kind of theft.

"if I got Corey Graves into a fisticuffs, I would beat him down like he stole something.

I would be whooping his ass all day long."

If they were in a cabin in the woods.

"I was gonna take him out to the woodshed, I was gonna beat that man so bad, I was gonna

beat him until this man say, 'Please, please, please, just don't beat me any more.'"

If they bump into each other in the street - remember, not in an office or at an airport.

I said, 'the street.'

"If I catch Corey Graves on the street, I'm gonna do something to him.

Alright?

I ain't gonna do it at the office or anything like that.

But if I catch him...

not gonna do it in the airport, nah, I'm not gonna do that.

But if I catch Corey Graves on the street?

You see that little bouffant hairdo he got?

I'm gonna rearrange it for him.

Alright?

I'm just saying.

I'm just saying…"

And finally, if they were in a highstreet coffee chain...

"Let me catch him at Starbucks.

I'm a tattoo him…"

But Corey likes tattoo-.

Possibly revealing this is a 'worked shoot' - a good old fashioned made-up wrestling feud

- Booker then challenged Graves to a match on his radio show.

"There's room for one more match.

Right now, on my show, Heated Conversations, Sports Radio 610, I'm calling Corey Graves

out to a fight."

Was the Women's Royal Rumble match a success?

Click the screen now for more great wrestling videos.

For more infomation >> Booker T Backstage FIGHT With Corey Graves?! | WrestleTalk News Feb. 2018 - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Judge: Comey, McCabe, and Ohr Facing Jail Time - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Judge: Comey, McCabe, and Ohr Facing Jail Time - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

A strategy to make low-carb adoptable - Duration: 2:22.

Normally when I go on holiday I don't come to a low-carb conference.

I'm normally out in the hills and I'll be walking for 30 k or 40 k a day

and I'll be doing this thing we call scrambling in the UK,

but which everywhere else you'd probably think of as really easy rock climbing,

but without a rope.

But in order to get to these scrambles, you have to do long walkings.

And I've been on a holiday the year before and I'd had a terrible time,

because I'd had to carry this huge backpack that was full of food

and every hour I was having to stop and have something to eat

and I was eating Jelly Babies, you know, every couple of minutes.

And I really didn't feel very well and didn't actually enjoy the trip too much.

So I read Steve Phinney's and Jeff Volek's book

on low-carbohydrate performance

and I said, "Wow, maybe this could be the answer.

"If I didn't have to take my backpack I'd just take the fat I already got on me.

And I'd use that and I'd become a fat burner."

So I read more about it and my trip was planned for the summer,

so I decided to go on a ketogenic diet

and literally within a week I just felt fantastic.

So I didn't feel tired anymore, I didn't feel hungry anymore.

It was like this is how I was meant to be.

I went on my trip, I did a 50 k day on five almonds and a lump of cheese.

And I just went on and on and on, the next day I didn't eat...

Normally after that I would have to have a day off before I did the next day.

The next day I felt fine and I did a 30 k day the next day.

So I had an absolutely fantastic trip, achieved all my goals,

came back feeling fabulous, and then I went back to work

and I said, "Well, I'm going to keep on doing this because I feel great."

And the brilliant thing about it

was that I was going home on time every day from work,

because I didn't need to eat during the day, I was eating just once a day in the evening,

I was really enjoying my food in the evening,

because I was eating it, you know, in a mindful way, enjoying what I was having

and I love the food because it's full of oils and creams

and all the things that I'd always denied myself.

And the bonus part was that I wasn't staying late finishing off paper work,

because I was just so much more efficient.

So I decided, "Yeah, this makes sense, makes medical sense.

It just feels right, so I started bringing that into my own practice

and suggesting it to one or two patients.

And virtually every single patient I suggested it to felt that it was right.

For more infomation >> A strategy to make low-carb adoptable - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Dare You: Nunes Goes on National TV, Dares Comey to Appear Before Congress Again - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Dare You: Nunes Goes on National TV, Dares Comey to Appear Before Congress Again - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

LCD Soundsystem - You Wanted a Hit (Live on Austin City Limits - Web Exclusive) - Duration: 7:45.

For more infomation >> LCD Soundsystem - You Wanted a Hit (Live on Austin City Limits - Web Exclusive) - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ways To Eliminate Behaviors That Are Killing Your Spirit - Duration: 6:21.

5 Ways To Eliminate Behaviors That Are Killing Your Spirit

By consciousreminder

In this world of ups and downs and highs and lows, how often have you stopped feeling good

about yourself?

Do you ever think everyone is doing better than you?

And some mornings you might even find yourself wondering why you should bother getting up.

You know doing something will make you feel better, but you just don�t know what that

is.

And before too long you find yourself in a downward spiral; you don�t know how to get

back on track and it�s killing your spirit.

It doesn�t matter if it�s your business success, financial success, or relationship

success, once that spiral of negativity and despondency begins so does the negative, critical

voice in your head that just won�t shut up.

It makes it nigh impossible to step into the mindset that keeps you UP when life is bringing

you DOWN.

And worse, any self-esteem you had begins to swirl its way down the drain of despair.

So what should you do?

You can�t simply sit there pondering the unfairness of life while your doubts and fears

continue to wreak havoc.

Instead, let�s eradicate the behavior that�s responsible for killing your spirit.

1.

THE BIGGEST HURDLE You want to live in such a way that you get

whatever it is you truly need.

Right?

Yet, a huge part of your life is spent imagining the worst that can happen and the consequences

that lead to more misery and less success in the areas that are important to you.

It�s time you stepped back from your fears and worries, and realize that one of the biggest

hurdles to overcome is not what you fear but the very fact that you are afraid.

Being afraid leads you to take actions that you would never take were you occupying a

mindset of confidence and the expectancy of something great happening.

Sometimes you just have to feel scared and take action anyway.

It�ll either work or it won�t.

That�s how you grow.

2.

FORGET JUSTIFICATION You are a force to be reckoned with and you

don�t deserve to allow your setbacks, regrets or mistakes to punish you forever.

Give yourself a break and remember that one of the challenges of pursuing the life that

you want is that there is simply no competition.

Your life will never get better because somebody else failed.

Nor will it get worse because somebody else succeeded.

It�s critical for your long-term happiness that you see contentment and success only

in personal terms.

The choices you make today will guide you towards your future.

Don�t fear judgment from others.

There�s no need to justify yourself�you will be living with the future you create.

It�s up to them to create their own.

3.

SWITCH YOUR MANUFACTURING UNIT Everyone has a fantastic manufacturing unit,

chugging along merrily�well not always merrily�sometimes it�s chugging along miserably.

It�s this manufacturing unit that we use to create suffering in our life.

It�s called a mind!

And the biggest problem is that when it has no direction from you, it changes directions

every moment.

Imagine if you walked somewhere and kept changing your direction every couple of steps, the

chances of you getting to where you wanted to go would be�well remote�unless it happened

accidentally.

And living life accidentally with all that entails makes no sense when you can live it

on purpose.

4.

KEEP THESE POINTS IN MIND You want to eradicate the behavior that kills

your spirit, don�t you?

So:

1.

Be conscious of what you�re thinking.

Your future is being created with the thoughts you�re thinking right now.

2.

Change your reactions to any current experiences that aren�t going your way.

If you�re struggling with money, or career or within a relationship; if you�re sick

or looking for a job or a lasting love, don�t waste your time fighting against anything,

or feeling sorry for yourself.

Instead:

3.

Set up a daily �inner creating� time, free from the usual demands and distractions

of life.

This is where you begin to switch your manufacturing unit away from misery and towards gladness.

This is the place where you fan the inner sparks of possibility into the full-blown

fires of success.

4.

Wait for it to happen.

You might doubt that anything is changing.

You may feel discouraged and you can be sure your old mindset will try to fool you by insisting

nothing will happen.

Don�t listen.

Reality is a process, a continuous happening, always changing.

And your newly created thoughts and ideas, if persisted in, will become your new reality.

Your life will change naturally, you will change naturally, so relax and enjoy your

creating time.

5.

BEAUTIFY YOUR INNER WORLD AND YOU�LL STOP KILLING YOUR SPIRIT

Do your best to beautify the words you speak to yourself, and fill your inner world with

light, love, and joyfulness.

And as you elevate your inner game you are creating a firm connection of heart, mind,

and spirit in your world.

And don�t allow anyone or anything to rob you of your inner joy.

Be your own best friend, be true to yourself and your desires.

You�ll discover life will respond in kind.

It�s what it does!

The creation of something new in your world can�t be accomplished by the intellect alone,

but by the peace and expectations, you carry within.

A peaceful life stems from a peaceful heart.

Practice compassion towards yourself and others, and you will soon see that glimmer of a new

world ahead of you.

For more infomation >> 5 Ways To Eliminate Behaviors That Are Killing Your Spirit - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Macka B's Medical Monday 'Chives' 5/2/2018 - Duration: 0:59.

Greetings Welcome to Macka.B's Medical Monday

Nuff herbs deserve some high fives And today we're going to give one to Chives

Chives one for your archives Utilize maybe inna your lives

Green very pleasing to the eyes Small plant but don't watch the size

More Medicinal than you realise Some people only use it garnish wise

Got Antioxidants what, you're surprised Folate good tell the Midwives

Check the Vitamins and Mineral of which it's comprised

Antibacterial and otherwise Prevent disease before it arrives

If you eat unhealthy disease just thrives Food is your medicine no compromise

That should be where your future lies So excuse so how is it used

Many many recipes you have to choose Sprinkle on salads soups or stews

Even inna oil people infuse You never know well you know now

That green thing sprinkled on the Potato Supporting role deserves his own show

Introducing Chives inna this video Nuff herbs deserve some high fives

And today we're going to give one to Chives Yes Iyah

For more infomation >> Macka B's Medical Monday 'Chives' 5/2/2018 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 CDI *Park Assist*Navi*Bluetooth* - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 CDI *Park Assist*Navi*Bluetooth* - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrities Who Married Terrible People - Duration: 3:49.

Even beautiful and talented celebrities aren't immune from tying the knot with people who

end up being pretty terrible, or were terrible in retrospect.

Here are a few stars who made a major commitment to folks who later proved to be problematic.

Jennifer Lopez

J-Lo's first husband, Ojani Noa, tried to cash in on his connection to his famous ex

after the pair divorced in 1998.

In 2006, Lopez sued him to prevent him from publishing a tell-all book about their relationship,

alleging that it violated a confidentiality agreement.

He was forced to pay Lopez more than half-a-million dollars and give her all hard copies and materials

related to the book.

He didn't learn his lesson: In 2015, Noa tried to release stills from an intimate honeymoon

video featuring Lopez in a new book written by his business partner, but she sued them

over it, and it never materialized.

Tina Turner

Ike Turner helped propel Anna Mae Bullock to superstardom when he took her under his

wing and changed her stage name to Tina Turner.

Unfortunately, with his tutelage and musical genius came reported domestic abuse, which

Tina detailed in her memoir, I, Tina, later dramatized in the film What's Love Got to

Do With It.

Before divorcing Ike in 1976, Tina claimed his abuse was so severe that at one point,

he broke her jaw.

He also kept all their profits as a musical duo.

"He kept everything.

He always said, 'When you leave, you'll leave like you came.'"

Britney Spears

Pop star Britney Spears may have dodged a bullet when she annulled her ultra-brief marriage

to childhood friend Jason Alexander.

The pair were married for just 55 hours in 2004, but by 2012, he still wasn't over it,

griping to ABC News that "nice guys finish last" when she announced her engagement to

then-manager Jason Trawick.

In February 2016, court documents obtained by Us Weekly revealed that Alexander spent

four months behind bars on domestic violence charges in 2015, pleading guilty to a count

of felony assault.

Mel B

Former Spice Girls member Melanie "Mel B" Brown filed for divorce from estranged husband

Stephen Belafonte in 2017 after more than a decade together.

She accused Belafonte of physically abusing her throughout their marriage, alienating

her from her family, cheating on her with their nanny, and sexually exploiting her for

her money.

Belafonte denied all of those claims to TMZ.

Their divorce was finalized in December 2017.

Kathy Griffin

When controversial comedian Kathy Griffin married software entrepreneur Matthew Moline

in 2001, it seemed like a cute match.

But Griffin filed for divorce in 2005, and the reason for the breakup was sad and sketchy.

The former My Life on the D-List star told Larry King in 2006:

"My ex-husband, without my knowledge, was sneaking into my wallet when I was asleep

in the mornings and taking my ATM cards of my own private accounts and withdrawing money."

Griffin says he admitted it and apologized, but they were never able to get beyond the

trust issue.

Ali Landry

Mario Lopez may be charming on TV, but he seems like a bit of a cad in real life, at

least when he was married to model and actress Ali Landry.

Lopez confessed to cheating on Landry during his bachelor party just days before their

wedding in 2004.

He told Howard Stern in 2011,

"That was a situation where I was not mature enough and not man enough.

I had no business being in that position."

In his memoir, Just Between Us, released three years later, Lopez wrote that he was never

in love with her in the first place.

"I got inebriated and a little too friendly with a young lady.

When it was time to return home, lightning hit me with the truth: I wasn't in love."

"I just felt like everything crashed down on top of me, and that process was also like

mourning a death."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Celebrities Who Married Terrible People - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

2Minutes2Virtue - Ssshhh...Get Down On Your Knees! - Duration: 2:58.

Hi, I'm Father Scalia

I'm the Episcopal Vicar for Clergy

in the Diocese of Arlington

In this Sunday's Gospel

Our Lord does two

different, seemingly contradictory things

First, He drives out demons

In the eleven verses

of this passage

Demons are mentioned three different times

Now the driving out of demons

is really at the heart of our Lord's ministry

He has come not just to

say nice words

and not just to console us

He's come as a warrior to confront

evil and to overthrow it

And then the second thing He does

in today's Gospel

is He gets up early

well before dawn

and He goes out

to a deserted place to pray

that is He takes calm, quiet time by Himself for prayer

which might seem selfish

and the Apostles even kind of scold Him for it

they say "Everyone is

looking for You."

Now these two things might seem

contradictory

The drama of exorcisms and driving out demons

and then the peaceful quiet

of early morning prayer

But in fact they go together

and they have to go together

The source of Our Lord's power

over the demons

is His union with the Father

So, He spends time in prayer

in that intimate conversation

with His Father

and then He goes into the world

from the Father

to confront the demonic

We are all engaged

in the battle between good and evil

probably not to the point of performing exorcisms

But we all have to fight

against the assaults of evil

in the world

in ourselves

and from the devil

And we should do so

in the same way Our Lord did

By way of our union with the Father

So the challenge for this week is

not to perform exorcisms

but to imitate that other part of the Gospel

Morning prayer

Imitate Our Lord's going out

early in the morning

to pray peacefully and quietly

with his Father.

The Morning Offering is an essential part of the day

It sets the trajectory for the entire day

when we, first thing in the morning,

get on our knees and

offer the day to God

thanking Him for the gift of a new day

and offering it all to Him

and then perhaps we can increase our morning prayer

a little more

by perhaps rising a little earlier

five, ten, fifteen minutes earlier

spending that time quietly with Scripture,

with the readings from the day

so that we begin the day

always with that quiet time

with the Lord

so that the rest of day

will just be the unfolding

of that time with our Heavenly Father

It is necessary time with our Father

so that we can better participate

in His Son's victory over evil

For more infomation >> 2Minutes2Virtue - Ssshhh...Get Down On Your Knees! - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Relaxing Flute Antistress & Antidepressant Flute Melodies - Duration: 1:07:47.

Relaxing Flute Antistress & Antidepressant Flute Melodies

For more infomation >> Relaxing Flute Antistress & Antidepressant Flute Melodies - Duration: 1:07:47.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Football Skills & Tricks - Duration: 5:06.

like

subscribe

For more infomation >> Crazy Football Skills & Tricks - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Very Relaxing Acoustic Guitar - Musicotherapy For Relaxing Completely - Duration: 1:04:55.

Very Relaxing Acoustic Guitar - Musicotherapy For Relaxing Completely

For more infomation >> Very Relaxing Acoustic Guitar - Musicotherapy For Relaxing Completely - Duration: 1:04:55.

-------------------------------------------

酔い話  内山田 洋とクール・ファイブ 唄 前川 清 - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> 酔い話  内山田 洋とクール・ファイブ 唄 前川 清 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

Décryptage - Virus n°03 - Mark Zuckerberg garde le sourire - Duration: 4:05.

Friday 19 January Mark Zuckerberg's avatar reiterated

his social network would be a friendship dedicated one

meanwhile France was taking on water

Steven Spielberg was alerting us on whistleblowers

and Emmanuel Macron, for his part, was attempting to revive Europe

yet the Facebook founder and CEO

the number 1 friend, intended to keep his status

in spite of all the past errors, the missed information and the divided network

Facebook, he was going to retrieve the world, he was going to gather

[ " It's an honor... " ]

his super hero costume?

a t-shirt: grey, short sleeved

and then, simple jeans basics, straight cut

and sneakers

whenever he appears, in a conference or in his kitchen

official photo or stolen photo

Mark Zuckerberg displays his normality

and when one zooms in, it's still the same snapshot:

the one of a billionare, that doesn't look like one

the one of a cool guy

a typical profile photo, the one of a regular,

and even plain guy, of a stereotype

short haircut and eternal youth

white teeth and sparkling eyes

but why that smile ?

wry, on his lips and broad full teeth

why does Mark Zuckerberg basically give us the impression that he laughs?

and at whom ? and at what ?

is he Evil playing with us ?

or is it Foolishness playing with him ?

[ Mark Zuckerberg laughs ]

for the last time I saw this

it was obviously not Mona Lisa

nor Batman's Joker.

[ Joker laughs + ♫ guitar riff ♫ ]

no, the last time I saw this

it was just outside my place

in a storage box, DVDs, and amid

Paul Leni's movie: " The Man Who Laughs "

[ ♫ music from " The Man Who Laughs " : tragical violins & orchestra ♫ ]

[ Mark Zuckerberg laughs ]

[ ♫ music from " The Man Who Laughs " : tragical violins & orchestra ♫ ]

and it was a good thing, since last time I read that

it was Victor Hugo himself

" Thus, when she has exhausted distress, nakedness, storms...

... catastrophes, agonies...

... on an unflinching man, Fatality begins to smile...

... and her victim, suddenly intoxicated, staggers.

The smile of Fatality!

Can anything more terrible be imagined? "

Friend or not, next time, think about it !

For more infomation >> Décryptage - Virus n°03 - Mark Zuckerberg garde le sourire - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Décryptage - Virus n°03 - Mark Zuckerberg garde le sourire - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

KR STARS| [N픽] '효리네 민박2' 윤아, 와플로 소길리 사로잡은 만능 일꾼 - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> KR STARS| [N픽] '효리네 민박2' 윤아, 와플로 소길리 사로잡은 만능 일꾼 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> KR STARS| [N픽] '효리네 민박2' 윤아, 와플로 소길리 사로잡은 만능 일꾼 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

SIROP DE BAIES DE SUREAU - BY OUM NATUREL - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> SIROP DE BAIES DE SUREAU - BY OUM NATUREL - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> SIROP DE BAIES DE SUREAU - BY OUM NATUREL - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

David Hally­day : pourquoi il ne veut pas parti­ci­per à l'album post­hume de Johnny - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> David Hally­day : pourquoi il ne veut pas parti­ci­per à l'album post­hume de Johnny - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> David Hally­day : pourquoi il ne veut pas parti­ci­per à l'album post­hume de Johnny - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

L'herbe la plus puissante qui détruit les parasites et plusieurs sortes d'infections ! - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> L'herbe la plus puissante qui détruit les parasites et plusieurs sortes d'infections ! - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> L'herbe la plus puissante qui détruit les parasites et plusieurs sortes d'infections ! - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

L'herbe la plus puissante qui détruit les parasites et plusieurs sortes d'infections ! - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> L'herbe la plus puissante qui détruit les parasites et plusieurs sortes d'infections ! - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> L'herbe la plus puissante qui détruit les parasites et plusieurs sortes d'infections ! - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan va investir 7,6 milliards d'euros en Chine - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Nissan va investir 7,6 milliards d'euros en Chine - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Nissan va investir 7,6 milliards d'euros en Chine - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

PAUVRE PETITE FILLE RICHE de CLAUDE FRANÇOIS - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> PAUVRE PETITE FILLE RICHE de CLAUDE FRANÇOIS - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> PAUVRE PETITE FILLE RICHE de CLAUDE FRANÇOIS - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Faire face à la perte de motivation - #EnjoyTheDay- 089 - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Faire face à la perte de motivation - #EnjoyTheDay- 089 - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Faire face à la perte de motivation - #EnjoyTheDay- 089 - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

8 FAITS QUI PROUVENT QUE LA RUSSIE SE PRÉPARE À LA TROISIÈME GUERRE MONDIALE - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> 8 FAITS QUI PROUVENT QUE LA RUSSIE SE PRÉPARE À LA TROISIÈME GUERRE MONDIALE - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 8 FAITS QUI PROUVENT QUE LA RUSSIE SE PRÉPARE À LA TROISIÈME GUERRE MONDIALE - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Why Are You Getting Sued When The Other Driver Was At Fault? – CA Injury Attorney Frank Nunes - Duration: 3:17.

You were hit by another driver who was clearly at fault and now you've been served with a

lawsuit by that driver.

Why are you getting sued when the other driver was at fault?

Hi, I'm Frank Nunes.

I'm a California personal injury trial attorney practicing in the state of California.

The situation that we just described is not that uncommon.

In fact it happens most often when the parties dispute who was careless or at fault for the

collision.

For example in a red light dispute.

One driver said, "I had the green light."

The other driver said, "No, I had the green light."

In that situation, the party who you know may not have had the green light or didn't

have the green light is suing you.

What do you do?

The first thing you do is you turn this over to your insurance company as quickly as possible.

As part of your insurance policy, they have an obligation to hire an attorney at their

expense to defend you.

They will defend you and they will handle the claim and deal with the other or the other

side's attorney in trying to get it resolved.

If you have your own set of losses, you had to go the hospital, you have medical bills,

you missed time from work, your car was damaged, that is the time when you want to tell the

attorney defending you that you want to make a cross complaint against the other driver.

Most of the time the attorney defending you that's hired by the insurance company, will

tell you he or she is ethically prohibited from defending and pursuing a claim for affirmative

relief or money from somebody in the same case.

At that point you need to consult with another attorney who can represent you in getting

compensated for the harms and losses caused by the other driver's carelessness.

That attorney will get involved, coordinate with the attorney hired by your insurance

company and the two of them will file a response and a cross complaint at the same time against

the party who is suing you and possibly others who can be responsible.

It's important that those two documents be filed together.

If you are sued, take a look around, examine what harms and losses you have from the careless

driver's actions and see if it's worth your while to make a cross complaint in addition

to having the lawsuit defended by you.

That's it for today's video on why you're getting sued by the at fault driver.

By the way, if you found today's information helpful, subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Why?

So you can continue to get fresh new content every time we post another great educational

video.

If you have questions, I want you to pick up the phone and call me.

I can answer your questions.

I answer questions like this every day.

You can reach me at 559 436-0850.

I'm Frank Nunes and thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Why Are You Getting Sued When The Other Driver Was At Fault? – CA Injury Attorney Frank Nunes - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Why Are You Getting Sued When The Other Driver Was At Fault? – CA Injury Attorney Frank Nunes - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Wedding Lehanga Images for Brides||Lehenga images for Weddings||Nafees Collection - Duration: 3:33.

Wedding is the most important day in every woman's life

In this video you will find stunning wedding lehenga images for brides

Take ideas from these lehenga images for your wedding and be the center of attraction on your most special day

For more infomation >> Wedding Lehanga Images for Brides||Lehenga images for Weddings||Nafees Collection - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Wedding Lehanga Images for Brides||Lehenga images for Weddings||Nafees Collection - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ducks May Have Wings, But ...

For more infomation >> Ducks May Have Wings, But ...

-------------------------------------------

GÁ'I TƠ và Lão Già' DÂ'M truyện đêm khuya cho FA - Duration: 28:14.

New stories are based on real stories

In the poor countryside

The place where people have absolute trust in the teacher

Dramatic content, listen to finished comment below!

For more infomation >> GÁ'I TƠ và Lão Già' DÂ'M truyện đêm khuya cho FA - Duration: 28:14.

-------------------------------------------

(ENG CC) 세상 감동적인 뮤직비디오 세븐틴- 고맙다 || SEVENTEEN - Thanks M/V Reaction - Duration: 8:09.

I go outside and shoot now, but the weather in Seoul is very cold.

Wear it warmly.

So, today

Seventeen made a comeback with a new song in three months.

What was the last song

It was 'Clap'

I think the last song didn't have the color of Seventeen. (in my opinion.)

My favorite song is

'pretty'

'I do not want to cry'

'very nice'

'Adore u'.

'Adore u' had a very good performance.

'pretty' too.

The song is fresh

I like this feeling of Seventeen.

So, what is the feeling of releasing today?

Actually, I didn't see a teaser either.

I did not see anything to watch the music video when hit 6 o'clock.

I did not see a teaser or anything.

I didn't even know what the song was.

It is one minute before 6 o'clock.

It's a moment of trembling.

So now it's on Seventeen's YouTube channel.

Expecting so much

it's hit 6 o'clock perfect!!!

Refreshing

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Now, let's settle down for second

Let's me turn on Seventeen's brand new music video called 'Thanks'

Let's enjoy it together.

The intro is very powerful.

It's on the bus at first.

Now the in cafeteria

I saw that they're held the meeting.

Recording

Dancing

OH! I LOVE THE SONG!!!

The climax rose and suddenly became silent.

Super lov'in

It's so good till now

The color of the M/V is so prefect .

The best of all!!

THE BEST OF ALL!!!

Choreography are so..

Choreography is so coooool.

Are they really Seventeen?

I mean..

The made a comeback with go next level.

I was so surprised that I couldn't get my mouth shut.

LOVIN IT

Right now, I'm having goose bump from head to toe.

Choreography is too good.

I do not think I can imitate it.

As you know Seventeen has a fantastic performance like this

Seventeen has their own parts.... like Rap, Vocal, Choreograph.

Freakin cooool

It is not Seventeen that I knew.

Wow, it's really moving.

I've been listening to Seventeen's song "Thank you."

It is really cool.

Continuous "wow"

It was the first time getting a goose bump when I watching a music video.

I will just express it in one word.

It was perfect

Music, Choreography, Performance

The beauty of the video

It is a music video that even grows up to the members' ability.

I felt like I was watching a short but touching movie right now.

When I saw it, the story did not look correctly.

In the bus

Choreographer

Recording

Meeting at the cafeteria.

I saw this, but I could not think of the story.

Every single scene is artistic

and touching

Choreography is also very touching.

Despite the fact that this dance is a lot of power

I felt moved my mind

My heart ran fast.

It is really cool.

Originally it was the appearance of the boy,

Now they has shown its growth them self.

Whatever the story are

It seemed that every one of the expressions that acted was all care In detail.

This album is so great.

Music video seems so perfect.

I'll see it again.

It is rising from the intro of the song.

In the climax part, poof

Quietly

I like song arrangements too.

To be honest, I did not hear the lyrics

I've been watching a music video called Seventeen's Thanks

I appreciate Seventeen more.

So cool..

I cheered on Seventeen from the beginning,

but this time, I can not compare it to other songs.

The song quality has improved a lot.

They has increased my skills from A to Z

I could even notice it.

And I can even notice this album has a lot of care

So that I touching

I will end the video now, but even after the video is over, I will watch the music video forever.

It's been 10 minutes since the music video came out, and It have 85,000 viewers.

You must see this.

I'm sorry to end but today's video will be finished now.

I'll see you in the next video.

Everyone, it was Han. Thanks

For more infomation >> (ENG CC) 세상 감동적인 뮤직비디오 세븐틴- 고맙다 || SEVENTEEN - Thanks M/V Reaction - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

M jak miłość. Wpadka Pawła po seksie z Julką! Jak on mógł?! - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> M jak miłość. Wpadka Pawła po seksie z Julką! Jak on mógł?! - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Bipolar Disorder and Self Harm - Duration: 2:21.

What's up, y'all? It's Hannah.

Self-harm and bipolar disorder.

Self-harm is not a symptom of bipolar disorder, necessarily.

However, I think a lot of people, like myself,

who live with bipolar disorder, do struggle with self-harm.

Which, it's basically like taking your emotional pain out on your body -

which is something I talked about last week when it came to eating disorders.

So please subscribe to my YouTube channel and check that out.

I think it's really present when you're going through those bipolar symptoms or you're depressed

when you're very, very young.

I know, for me, it started towards the end of high school and went into college.

It was a way for me to physically see the pain that was going on inside.

And one thing that I want to be clear about is:

this was never intent for suicide.

This was never intent to get attention

In fact, nobody really knows about this.

No one's ever seen my scars.

And some of them are still there.

I use them as a reminder of where I've been,

my struggles.

That empowers me today.

And I know a lot of people have struggled with self-harm

that live with bipolar disorder, that live with anxiety and depression.

And I really want to hear your story, your experience, and your coping skills.

A couple of years ago, when I was learning about self-harm and really starting my blog,

I found this incredible movement, initiative, coping skill,

that is basically coloring instead of cutting.

Using a marker instead of a razor.

And all of these people, basically, when they get that feeling,

they designed something in the spot that they want to self-harm.

And I thought this was brilliant.

It's a way of taking your emotional pain out.

Not in a way that it can damage you, like I did.

But in a way that it creates art and makes you feel beautiful.

I really look forward to seeing what you have to say.

And I will see you next week.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Bipolar Disorder and Self Harm - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

솔로: 스타 워즈 스토리 SOLO: A Star Wars Story 공식 티저 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> 솔로: 스타 워즈 스토리 SOLO: A Star Wars Story 공식 티저 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Talk Show the Game Show - Bonus Game: Will It Spike? with Reggie Bush | truTV - Duration: 1:46.

This is your first year out of the NFL

and the first year they're allowing end-zone celebrations.

We understand what a waste of your skills it is

that you never got to spike things

in your professional career,

thus we need you to help us answer the question,

"Will it spike?"

We've provided you with seven roughly football-sized objects.

You have to tell us if you think they will spike,

then spike them.

You will be judged on the following three factors --

power, use of the scientific method, and Gallagharian charm.

Reggie Bush, are you spiked to throw things in the ground?

-I'm spiked. -All right.

May I have 45 seconds on the clock, please?

Let's begin.

Reggie, this is a cantaloupe.

-Do you think it will spike? -Yes.

-All right. Let's do it.

-Let's do it.

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

Next up,

we have a baby doll.

I got kids.

I feel that's...

-But this is science, okay? -Okay.

Think that baby doll will spike?

I think it'll spike.

All right. Let's see you do it.

[ Cheers and applause ]

All right.

Reggie, this is a cheese ball.

-Do you think it will spike? -I think it'll spike.

All right. Let's see what you can do.

[ Laughter ]

Reggie, we have a plastic container of mayonnaise.

-Do you think it will spike? -No.

-All right. Let's go for it. -No, no, no.

Woman: Spike it! Spike it! Spike it!

[ Cheers and applause ]

I got y'all. I got y'all.

It spiked.

Reggie.

That was amazing. How do you think that went?

I thought it went great.

I was astoundingly impressed by your ability with science.

Let's cross back over as Casey gives you a score.

For more infomation >> Talk Show the Game Show - Bonus Game: Will It Spike? with Reggie Bush | truTV - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

After President Trump Releases Memo, MSNBC Guest Calls for Revolution in the Streets - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> After President Trump Releases Memo, MSNBC Guest Calls for Revolution in the Streets - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Bank of india Notification 2018 | boi | bank job | BANK OF INDIA NOTIFICATIONS 2018 - Duration: 2:32.

BANK OF INDIA NOTIFICATIONS2018

bank of india notifications,bank of india jobs,bank jobs 2018,2018 bank of india notifications,boi,boi jobs 2018,boi jobs,bank jobs,latest bank jobs,bank job,latest bank jobs 2018,rojgar samachar,bank of india recruitment,bank recruitment,bank job vacancy,bank of india latest notifications,bank of india notifications 2018,boi latest notifications 2018,boi notifications 2018,latest bank notifications,latest job news,bank jobs in andhra pradesh

bank of india notifications,bank of india jobs,bank jobs 2018,2018 bank of india notifications,boi,boi jobs 2018,boi jobs,bank jobs,latest bank jobs,bank job,latest bank jobs 2018,rojgar samachar,bank of india recruitment,bank recruitment,bank job vacancy,bank of india latest notifications,bank of india notifications 2018,boi latest notifications 2018,boi notifications 2018,latest bank notifications,latest job news,bank jobs in andhra pradesh

For more infomation >> Bank of india Notification 2018 | boi | bank job | BANK OF INDIA NOTIFICATIONS 2018 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

$7 POLYGEL?! Venalisa Review & Tutorial - Duration: 14:22.

For more infomation >> $7 POLYGEL?! Venalisa Review & Tutorial - Duration: 14:22.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Valentine's Day Advent Calendar - Duration: 4:12.

Welcome back to our channel if you are new to our channel

We are the moody family

And we post videos

Monday through Thursday if you would like to be a part of our family then hit the subscribe button

So you don't miss any other videos from us

This is kind of our first Valentine's Day video

And it's the first of the month when I'm filming this and it will probably go up the second over the month

But Valentine's Day is almost here

Love is in the air, and so I thought that I would do a cute little countdown that I saw on Pinterest to

Bring in I almost said bring in the new year bring in the year slash month of

Valentine now a lot of people can be against Valentine's Day because they say oh well, I don't need a

Special day to tell me to love people bla bla bla but sometimes it's nice to have a special

dedicated time to kind of be

appreciative and

to be appreciative and to show your love and express your love to those around you so I thought that a

Advent calendar would be super fun thing to do for my family the things you need for this advent calendar are envelopes

paper ordinal cards

markers

pens glitter things of that sort some scissors

blue and any other embellishments that you would like

The first step is to fold

Envelopes in half this is going to help you to make sure that the little

Pockets are human, and the exact same size if that's what you want next year

I might do a little wonky one where they're different sizes and different paints and things like that but this year

I kind of just did them all the same

So I folded the envelopes in half the next thing you're going to do

Obviously is cut them in half next you're going to want to glue down the flaps that are

Hanging out I would recommend using blue

because

I made sure that mine were hanging out a little bit because I wanted them to say the day of the week

If you would like them to be inside of the pocket then go ahead and measure that out as well

And then you're also going to want to write out your list of activities that are going to go on the paper so that you

Can have them ready and set to go

Inside of the little envelopes the last thing you're going to do is decorate the front of the envelopes

This is the fun part I recommend counting down so

starting at 14 and going all the way down to one and or 0 depending on how you would like your calendar to the or

13 to zero

Go ahead and

This is something that you can do to keep track of the days of the month all the way up until the 14th

So if you would like to you can kind of make a reusable one that you pull out every single year

Or you can keep making new ones. I think next year. I'm going to go ahead and make eight

But for this year this one will do

So that's the end of this video

I hope that you all enjoyed this cute little DIY

If you haven't already go ahead with the subscribe button if you would like to be a part of the fam

For more infomation >> DIY Valentine's Day Advent Calendar - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

SELECTION OF REACTION FOR THE REPAIR OF THE NOSE IN "NOSE SURGERY" | REACTION TO THE GAME - Duration: 1:56.

SchA in the brain will beat! ... Fucked what? You fucking, you Th ?! Fuck fuck, go to the brain! Alina, those fucked up! Alina!

* See English subtitles *

Wow, what's going on with it? Take that? Hammer to take ?! Oh, here it is, yes, finally. Now this is a kapets simply!

This is finally can! Kapets!

* See English subtitles *

* See English subtitles *

For more infomation >> SELECTION OF REACTION FOR THE REPAIR OF THE NOSE IN "NOSE SURGERY" | REACTION TO THE GAME - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Find a Niche for Your Amazon Affiliate Site - 3 Easy Ways - Duration: 5:18.

I'm gonna go over three ways that you

could pick a niche now this is one of

the most common questions I get it will

be oriented around Amazon affiliate

sites that's just what I'm into so it is

the most common question that I get and

it can be confusing because basically if

you start looking around you see so many

different ideas so many different niches

and there's so many different products

so it could be overwhelming to figure

out what to focus on now I will say that

you don't have to follow your passion

exactly but it's nice if you have some

level of interest in the niche that you

pick so if all else is equal and you

have three different ideas you don't

care about two of them but one of them

you actually have some of the products

well you should probably pick the one

that you have some interest in because

it's just going to be easier to push

through the times when it's difficult

and it will get hard when you're

building a site when you're trying to do

link building when you're trying to add

more content it's going to be a little

difficult and it's great if you do have

some interest now again you don't have

to be obsessed with the topic or be an

expert in the niche but even if you have

like a mild amount of interest on an

intellectual level that's good enough so

let's get into the three ways that you

can find a niche idea the first one is

kind of a no-brainer but a lot of people

miss this go to Amazon and start

browsing around in different category

areas you'll find many many

subcategories and in fact if you just

head over to Amazon and click on like

sporting goods and outdoor equipment

you'll be able to find tons of products

probably some obscure niches that you

didn't even know existed yet that there

are thousands and thousands of products

available on Amazon so that's one of the

best ways to figure out just some niches

out there and again if you're interested

in some of these topics you can go down

a rabbit hole and find some really

interesting products and keywords that

are associated with the niche the second

way is a similar idea but it's in real

life so go down to a large like discount

store or just a retail shop so in the US

there are stores like Walmart Target and

even hardware stores like Home Depot or

Lowe's if you just are browsing and

looking at some of the products in the

various departments go in there people

will think you're crazy but go in there

with a notebook and start writing stuff

down or if you're a little more timid

you don't want to look like you're

taking notes you can just take notes on

your phone and just write down the

products and as you're walking down the

aisles you can just like read the labels

for the aisles the signs for the aisles

and you can see you know outdoor

products there's groceries although that

may not be the best sort of niche to go

after but you can you know look at the

different products that are available in

the grocery section or toys or whatever

right so there are hundreds of different

options if you just browse through a

store and if you're looking for specific

type products now one thing to keep in

mind you may walk down an aisle and see

I don't know like light bulbs or

something like that and it doesn't

necessarily mean you should start a

Mitch site on light bulbs but if you

think about a more I guess one category

level up so you're not looking at the

light bulb section and starting a niche

site on light bulbs but if you're

looking at the overall lighting section

well that's more interesting so lighting

solutions is a much bigger niche and

probably a lot of products around that

now if you pair that together with like

a smart home idea so you have lighting

and smart home well there's a lot of

products you can cover with that

probably enough for a whole niche site

and the third idea is to just browse

around Google some different sites maybe

go to a larger site like the wire cutter

or top ten reviews and start looking at

the products that they are reviewing

they will often have the categories

spelled out for you and then again you

could just browse around and see what

types of products what types of

categories they are targeting

the advantage with going and looking at

an existing site especially a large site

it's already making money you know that

niche is profitable you know people are

reading the reviews maybe even see how

many comments certain reviews have and

you'll have a really good idea if that

is a popular detriment so I hope that

was helpful if you want to get a

checklist of these ideas and a little

more detail for each one of them go to

niche site project comm slash 3 you'll

just have to enter your name and email

address and then you can download it

straight away

thanks again I'm Doug Huntington and

we'll see you in the next video oh yeah

do you have any ideas for finding niches

let me know in the comments below really

interested about what ideas you have

[Music]

For more infomation >> Find a Niche for Your Amazon Affiliate Site - 3 Easy Ways - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan va investir 7,6 milliards d'euros en Chine - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Nissan va investir 7,6 milliards d'euros en Chine - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

7 Foods To Avoid If You Have Asthma - Duration: 3:42.

seven foods to avoid if you have asthma you can't magically cure yourself of

your asthma symptoms by eating special foods but the food you eat can have an

influence some may even make your asthma symptoms worse not everyone will react

the same way to the same foods of course but it may be worth closely monitoring

your reaction to certain foods and avoiding them if necessary 7 dried fruit

many kinds of dried fruit include sulfites which are preservatives

designed to stretch out the shelf life of the food comma and one of the most

problematic additives in foods for many people with asthma 6 wine or beer many

kinds of wine and will also contain those pesky sulfites you may have to

forsake that glass of cabinet if you find yourself coughing or wheezing after

indulging some research also suggests that histamines in wine can cause

symptoms like watery eyes sneezing and wheezing 5 shrimp frozen or prepared

shrimp could be risky for you if you suspect that sulfites are once again the

culprit you're right frozen shrimp and other seafood often contains sulfites

because they discourage the growth of unappetizing black spots if you are

eating out be sure you don't accidentally eat something that's been

cooked in a broth made with shrimp or other shellfish for pickles you may need

to toss the pickle included with your deli sandwich pickled foods tend to

contain sulfides as preservatives as do fermented foods like sauerkraut watch

out for relatives cause radish sauce and even salad dressing mixes for the same

reason 3 package still prepared potatoes the next time you're tempted to make

mashed potatoes from the mix think again take a look at the ingredients list on

the package sure that package contains potatoes maybe some vegetable oil

perhaps some whey powder or dried nonfat milk but further on down the list you'll

probably spot a preservative like sodium bisulfite the sulfites strike again opt

for a whole potato that you can toss in the oven instead don't forget to pierce

it with a fork a few times first to maraschino cherries they look so

beautiful like brightly colored regions in a glass jar but anyone with asthma

who is sensitive to sulfites should just admire maraschino cherries from afar

canned fruits and bottled fruit juices such as lemon and lime juice may also

contain preservatives that could trigger Barranca spasms or other symptoms of

asthma one any foods to which you are allergic you're probably already on high

alert for foods that you know you're allergic to the American Academy of

Allergy Asthma and Immunology reports the foods that cause the majority of

allergic reactions include tree nuts peanuts fish shellfish wheat eggs and

cow's milk if you are allergic to any of those foods definitely avoid eating then

color or anything that's cross-contaminated by them thanks for

watching subscribe for more videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét