Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 6 2018

The first speaker is Prof. Alfred V. Aho

Prof. Alfred V. Aho is a

Canadian computer science scientist

best known for his work on algorithms and data structures

programming languages, compilers and related algorithms and his textbooks

on the foundations of computer science.

His innovative research in formal languages and compilers theory led to key algorithms for modern compilers and

string pattern matching tools

He has a Bachelor of

Applied Science degree in engineering physics from the University of Toronto

and a Ph.D in electrical engineering computer science from Princeton University

He is currently the Lawrence Gussman professor of computer science at Columbia University

In 2003 professor Aho has received the John von Neumann medal for

contributions to the foundations of computer science and to the fields of

algorithms and software tools

He is a member of the US National Academy of Engineering,

the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the Royal Society of Canada

His book co-authors include

John E. Hopcroft and

Jeffrey Ullman

So please professor Aho

Thank you very much for that kind introduction

I'd like to begin by saying

how humbled and deeply honored I am

that we're being recognized for our work in theoretical computer science and our contributions to computer science education

through the NEC foundation C&C Prize, it's truly a great honor

I noticed one of the things that

it was on the slide was what advice do we have yet for a young computer scientists

and I get this question a lot from my students of where should I go and work

and my response or answer to them is always the same

Go and work where you can work with the best people in the field and

This has been

both an honor and a privilege for me throughout my entire career that when I arrived at Princeton University

I met Jeff Ullman in the registration line and

John Hopcroft became my thesis adviser

So I started off

very well by being able to work with the best people in the field

after graduating from Princeton

I joined Bell Telephone laboratories in the United States.

I joined the computing science research center, this was the research center that created amongst other things the UNIX operating system

the C and C++

programming languages and it provided me another opportunity to work with some of the very best

scientists, mathematicians and engineers in the world

and it greatly influenced my career and gave me an opportunity to explore problems that I would not have otherwise encountered

So what I'd like to do in this talk is

mentioned some of my adventures

in pursuing the field of algorithms and software

this was propelled initially by the work that

John and Jeff and I did and research and algorithms

and then we decided to codify some of the field through our books and

We were quite gratified may be surprised that the books were

widely adopted by universities around the world and used in the first algorithms courses and

many people meet me

and say "oh, I used your book" and

this may be 10 or 20 years after I've written the book and forgotten what I had written in it, but on the other hand

Another thing that I say to young scientists is

It's important to do good work

but it's also important to teach others how to use your work

because then you start developing a reputation and a cohort of people who can take you advises and ideas

use them to for the betterment of science engineering and hopefully humanity, so

This is the only advice I have for young people work with the best people that you can because you learned so much from them

So what I'd like to do is talk about

the evolution of algorithms

Many people claim that the Internet is

the invention that has had the most impact on humanity

and there may be some element of truth in this

over half the people on the planet are connected to the Internet

And I recently noticed that in Japan there are over a hundred million people on the Internet

This is well over the half the population of Japan

In 34 years this is from the time that tcp/ip was adopted as the bearer service of the Internet

This invention has had profound impact on humanity all over the world

Cellphones may be having an even more profound impact because all the young people that I know use them

But why has the internet become so popular

Well the short answer to this is there are all sorts of interesting applications on the Internet

all of them enabled by computers and communication

But what I think is

underappreciated is that every one of these applications

depends on software

I'm trying to get more respect for software in the world and this sometimes is an uphill journey

We might begin by asking how much software does the world depend on today?

About 12 years ago, I wrote a paper for science magazine

Entitled software and the future of programming languages and in the beginning of the paper I asked three questions

How many unique software systems are in use in the world?

How much does it cost to produce a finished document a tested line of software and

what's the defect density in this software base

short answer to this question is that there's an

incredibly large amount of software in use around the world and the world depends on today,

and I saw this slide on the internet recently looking at the size of some popular software code bases

and they're measured in the tens of millions to hundreds of millions of source lines of code

I might ask

the NEC executives how many lines of software are in your product line I asked this question

repeatedly at

Bell Labs and AT&T when I was there and

Slowly, I got the be grudging acceptance by

the senior management of AT&T saying yes software is very important

and we should pay attention to it

Because if you don't pay attention to it you'll be put out of business by it as we've seen with a lot of

companies around the world and seeing what companies like Google and

Amazon are doing to establish businesses, so

Be aware of the potency of software

There's also a movement because of the importance of software to put

coding as

part of the educational experience in elementary schools and high schools

and

I don't think coding per se

Se is the right way to think about software and algorithms and here is my view of what should be done

You have a problem domain and for that problem domain

You'd like to come up with an abstraction a mathematical abstraction for the problems in your domain

And you'd like the abstraction to be such that then problems can be solved using

algorithms and software systems to solve problems in that domain and

one of my favorite examples of this is

we hear a lot about quantum computing these days, but

Fortunately the physicists developed a very useful

abstraction for thinking about quantum computing

in the first 20 years of the 20th century called quantum mechanics

And if we look at the software systems that are being developed for quantum computing today.

They're all based on quantum mechanics as the

computational abstraction, and I'll say more about this shortly

Well

Just to again underscore the point of why software well because every software system

implements a collection of algorithms so algorithms are the starting point for thinking about software

But you need more than just algorithms per se to put out make algorithms a lie to make them useful you need

programming languages and

compilers

but let's first define what we mean by the term algorithm and

So I went back to one of our early books and it says in there

This is what an algorithm is it's a finite sequence of instructions

Each one of which has a clear meaning and can be performed with a finite amount of effort in a finite length of time

think of an algorithm as a recipe for a computation

And

another statement that we made in an even earlier book is that

algorithms are at the very heart of computer science today. I would say algorithms are at the very heart of the Internet era

But you also need some kind of

engine or machine on which to execute an algorithm and

I just picked four of

the many models of computation that have been suggested for executing algorithms

One of the earliest is just having a person with a pencil and paper

like in Euclid's day or

somewhat after that in our design and analysis of algorithms book we

created a model or used a model called the random access machine, which is sort of an abstraction of von Neumann computer and

if you deal with functional programming languages

Alonzo Church's the lambda calculus is considered one of the greatest models of computation ever invented

And if you're more engineering oriented you can think of circuits with boolean gates

These are the fabric with which computers are made today

in our 74 book

One of the things we did which I thought helped the field enormous

Lee was saying rather than trying to find a solution for an individual problem

Let's look at algorithm design techniques that can be use four whole classes of problems

So this amplifies your ability to be able to create

efficient techniques for solving problems and some of the techniques that we

advocated were recursion

Divide-and-Conquer the fast Fourier transform is just an instance of Divide-and-Conquer

Dynamic programming like the diff program on UNIX is just an example of dynamic programming

You may have heard of the Viterbi algorithm

That's just another example of dynamic programming, but having a name for a general class of techniques

immediately facilitates communication because you can say have you tried divide and conquer have you tried dynamic programming and

immediately you are stimulated to think about how that approach could be applied to the problem domain and

The reason I include this is that my colleague

Jeannette Wing recently who she's our new head of the data science Institute at Columbia

University she gave a talk to

the entire university on data science and

after her talk a history professor from Columbia College came and said

Algorithms are so important

I'm going to teach one algorithm to my history students in the first year of Columbia what algorithm do you recommend they teach so?

She asked some of us in the computer science department. What would we recommend and mev said?

Why don't we pick this very honorable very old?

ancient the beautiful algorithm called Euclid's algorithm for finding the greatest common divisor of two integers and

Here's a rendition of Euclid's algorithm written in a modern recursive form

What is nice about this is that this same algorithm is still in use today? How many algorithms? Do you know that are?

2500 years old that are still in use today

Another important aspect of an algorithm is the amount of time it takes to run that algorithm on a

Computer

And the time is usually measured as a worst-case running time on inputs of size n and

here are some examples of time complexities for common tasks like sorting and

numbers or multiplying two matrices

Or determining whether a boolean expression?

has a satisfiable truth assignment

And I'll say a little more about the impact of looking at the computational complexity of an algorithm in

today's world

In the as soon as I got to Bell Labs

I was interested in finding patterns and strings

There was a program that Ken Thompson had implemented on

UNIX called grep it was one of the most widely used

Algorithms or tools for searching for just simple patterns and text files and

on one occasion

when we were writing the design and analysis of computer algorithms book I gave a talk on algorithm design techniques

a member of the Bell Labs

Technical information libraries came to me. She had written a bibliographic search program that

would search a tape of current technical papers and reports that came from the US government for

Looking for various

keywords and phrases that a bibliography might be interested in and she mentioned to me that

The night before some gung-ho bibliography had specified a search with over a hundred keywords and phrases

And the program had a six hundred dollar limit on how much time could be spent on a search and she said

with your fancy algorithm design techniques

Can you help and I said well have you considered building an atomic on that we'll look for these

keywords in parallel

So you just read a buffer full from the tape

Search for all of the hundred keywords at the same time and then proceed so a few weeks later

She came to my office and said remember that run that used to cost six hundred dollars now it costs

$25 this is the cost of reading the tape

not of how much time it took to find the patterns

I mentioned this to my boss and he immediately said keep working on those algorithms. They're going to be important someday

I got a lot of encouragement to look at algorithms, and then I was also interested in doing more general pattern

recognition and created a program called egrep

I implemented the so called Aho-Corasick algorithm and fgrep and egrep

these two programs are on Linux

And they're still amongst the most popular programs for searching for patterns and text files

Now I mentioned that

in addition to an algorithm you need to implement it in software and

You do this through some programming language today. There are thousands and thousands of programming languages in the world

I'd like to talk about one specific language that I'm particularly fond of on this list a

Scripting language the got to be known as AWK

I'm the A in AWK

W is Peter Weinberger an

K is Brian Kernighan of Kernighan and Ritchie Fame

each of us wanted to have a little language for doing routine data processing tasks and

we wanted the

language to be simple easy to use and you didn't want to write big programs

so I mentioned a

computational model

And our computational model for AWK is that the program is just a sequence of pattern action statements

the patterns you specify, and you look for some kind of

interesting sequence in the input, and if you find it you execute the

association associated with this

It's a very stimulus-response kind of language. It's a very natural human way of doing things

the model of computation was we searched

Each line of every input file for every pattern in the AWK program

If we find a match for the pattern then we execute The Associated action

So if you have a simple file that consists of names and telephone numbers, and if you say

the first field matches

Hashimoto and you say print the second field

Here's a way of finding hashimoto's telephone number now your expert AWK programs that will work on your Linux system

What?

well, or here where some of the there was a

Interesting article in the Lua web page about can we create a

Programming language that could compete with AWK with one-liners

And I found this last AWK program that creates a program to print all unique input lines in the file

It's just an 8 character sequence

If anybody is interested in this I'll explain how that works a little later, but what's of more interest is

the efficacy of efficient algorithms

I came across this paper on the internet that looks for

the regular expression pattern

Often and optional 'a's followed by n 'a's and matching it against a string of just n 'a's is a very

simple pattern matching tasks

What's kind of interesting about this pattern is that if you use a language like Perl or Python to look for this pattern?

when n

approaches 35

It's going to spend a week looking for that pattern if n approaches 40 it'll take a year to look for that pattern

But because of the efficient algorithms inside grep and AWK

those tasks can be done under a

millisecond even for patterns of length 100 so again

I'm putting in a testimonial to if you implement algorithms

Spend a little bit of time trying to make the algorithm sufficient because your users will love you for it

Now comes the task of we have an algorithm, and we want to translate it into a

target program we want to create a source program that

embodies the algorithm and then translate it into a target program that can be executed on a computer and the

device or computer system that does this is known as a compiler and what a compiler does

oh, I should mention that

Another area where I really enjoyed my interactions with Jeff was

Doing compiler research and writing a series of books

Jeff suggested we should put a dragon on the front cover and

these books quickly became known as the dragon books and were used in compiler courses around the world

I mentioned the Japanese translation of our most recent compilers book has the most

Fire-breathing dragon I've ever seen in my life whoever the artist was that created it my compliments to them

But these books are even still used today in compilers courses around the world

in the books

We

showed that a

compiler can be implement as a sequence of phases where each phase

translates a

form of the source program

into a semantically equivalent form of the source program, that's closer to the

model

machine model in the target program and

each one of these phases

uses interesting algorithms the lexical analysis phase for example uses some of the

Fast string matching technology that we had developed and some of our colleagues

used our algorithms to create

generators for these phases

So there's a lexical analyzer generator that got to be known as LEX and a syntax analyzer generator called YACC

I think Jeff invented the name YACC

or at least that's a story. That's attributed to him and these tools LEX and YACC are now available with every major

programming language that's been created since C

So there's a OCaml version of LEX and YACC

Haskell version of LEX and YACC and so on

what these tools, do is allow you to allow students to be able to generate a compiler for a fairly substantial

language in

the course of a semester

I'd like to

move forward to

a very new area

that has a lot of interest around the world both from the research community and from industry

namely that of quantum computing

in the last year or so

More than a dozen companies around the world have announced that they're making major investments into

quantum computers

and

I'd like to

give some background as to why they're doing this and as

An algorithms researcher and a software researcher talk about the new

opportunities that quantum computers bring to the development of algorithms and

compilers for quantum computers

So what is quantum computing?

You can say it's a study of computational systems that use

quantum mechanical phenomena such as superposition

Entanglement to perform operations on data and some of the areas where people

have said quantum computers can have significant impact maybe in quantum chemistry looking for

catalysts to create further

Fertilizers more cheaply than done today or being able to create

Superconducting transmission lines

to reduce the cost of energy distribution

all of these require

the ability to be able to deal with quantum mechanical phenomena in

molecules

However, I should still I should caution that the field is still very much in its infancy

And you shouldn't believe all of the Articles that you see in newspapers about

How quantum computing is going to revolutionize the world I'm going to give some words of caution

But also some words of opportunity for research problems that arise in this field

So being true to my belief that you should first try to come up with a model of computation

Let's look at quantum mechanics

and see what help it can give us in coming up with a model of computation for quantum computing and

Nielsen and Chuang have written the Bible of quantum computing and in their book they

describe quantum mechanics with four postulates

And this is the computer scientist view of these four postulates as opposed to the physicist view of these four postulates which are equivalent

the first postulate says that the state of

An isolated physical system can be modeled by a unit vector in

complex Hilbert space and

This gives rise to the notion of a quantum bit a quantum bit is a two dimensional vector in

Complex Hilbert space so this slide shows that here's a quantum bit

psi which is

Alpha times the zero vector and beta times the one vector in this complex Hilbert space

alpha and beta are complex numbers and the

Sum of their of the absolute values of their squares sum to one

What alpha represents is if you square its absolute value ?

You get the probability when you measure the qubit that it will measure

Come out with the answer of zero when you perform a measurement on a quantum mechanical system

The output is a classical bit a zero or one not a qubit

That's one of the limitations of quantum computing is that the output is very limited on the other hand as I will explain

There are some very powerful

parallelism

Aspects to quantum computing that give it great deal of potential

the second postulate of

a quantum computing is that you can

model the evolution of a quantum mechanical system

by a unitary transform and a unitary transform is one that when you compose it with its adjoint it gives you the

identity matrix

What it also says is that quantum mechanics is reversible time can run forward and backward

in quantum computations

But what this

postulate allows us to do is give us the

types of operators that we like to enshrine in our model of computation for quantum computing namely

Unitary transforms, and here is an example of one very useful operator that most

quantum computing programming languages have namely the Hadamard operator

And you can think of the Hadamard operator as the square root of the 2 by 2 identity matrix

The third postulate of quantum mechanics says how does a quantum computer get its?

huge computational potential and this is says that if you bring two isolated

physical systems together the state of the combined system will be the tensor product of the states of the

individual of the component systems so every time you add a bit to a quantum computer

You double the size of the state space

So if you have a quantum computer with three hundred qubits

The state space is 2 raised to the three hundredth power. That's more than the number of atoms in the universe

So very quickly you can create

giant state spaces with which you can do computation and

basically

computation in quantum mechanics is just rotating this unit vector and

complex Hilbert space according to unitary transforms, and then you may I

Here, I should mention another very useful operator. They control not gate. It takes two qubits as input and

What it does is you have a control qubit that if the control qubit is zero the target cubic goes through?

unscathed and if the control qubit is a 1 then the target pew qubit gets

complemented and

Here you can see in this tensor product notation what the input-output mapping of this quantum

a control not gate is

The fourth postulate that deals with measurement, I don't expect you to read this, but the takeaways from this is that

measurement is not a unitary transform. It's not reversible

it applied to a quantum system

collapses part of the state space of the quantum mechanical system onto one of its component basis axes and

The other aspect of measurement is that it's probabilistic

Quantum a quantum computing is not

deterministic operation you get a certain probability of the output and the way you design quantum algorithm says you want to

move that state vector, so it's close to the answer that you want it to be so when you measure that you get

projection of the

vector onto the answer that you would like

So out of this

computational model we can create our

quantum circuit model of computation for

Quantum computing and this is the most widely used

model for representing quantum algorithms

Quantum circuit has n input lines and then output lines the computation has to be reversible

you can think of a quantum circuit a little bit like a boolean circuit except that the gates are unitary

transforms instead of and or not gates and

Here's a simple example of a quantum circuit

You apply the Hadamard transform to the top qubit

And then you apply a control not gate

To the output of the Hadamard gate and the second qubit and what you get as output is

What's often called the Bell State or an

einstein-podolsky-rosen state and

This output state is an entangled State this is what

cannot be written as a in product form and Einstein used to call these

Entangled States spooky action at a distance

Because if you perform some action on one of the qubits the action

The result would be affected by some correlation on the second qubit

No matter how far away the second qubit was even if it was on the other side of the universe

And you could keep the

Two qubits entangled, this is why Einstein thought it was spooky action at a distance

I mentioned earlier that the time complexity of an algorithm is something that were very interested in the design of algorithms

one of the

developments breakthrough developments in quantum computing was the invention or discovery by

Peter Shor of a factor of an algorithm for factoring integers and

What he showed was that a quantum computer can solve

can factor to an integer in n cubed time and the best known algorithm is on a classical computer are all exponential

And if you're interested in

What happens when you replace an exponential number algorithm by a

Polynomial time algorithm the results can be breathtaking

What this slide shows is that if you want to say factor a thousand bit number

You can do it

More than a billion times faster on a quantum computer if we could build one then we can on a classical computer

and the reason Quantum computing received such a great deal of attention in the mid-90s was a lot of our

electronic commerce

Assumes that factoring is hard

the RSA algorithm

Rivest Shamir and Adleman who by the way won the 2009 C&C prizces developed this

What appeared to be a very secure way of encrypting financial data over the internet, but when this result got published

people got concerned that maybe

RSA will be compromised and the NIST the National Institute of Science and Technology has recently announced a

competition to create a

quantum proof encryption scheme for electronic commerce so

this has already had a significant impact on

electronic commerce in the field here is a rendition of Shor's algorithm

In a high-level language and the reason I'm showing it is that

There's only one quantum step in this algorithm the rest of the steps are

classical computing and

What this illustrates is that?

We're not going to have standalone quantum computers

They're going to be adjuncts to classical computers devices like GPUs that you can

Give a computation to to accelerate the computation, but you're going to need

the classical computer to prepare the input and absorb the output from the classical computer, so

No one is going to run

Word or email on a quantum computer

What Shor's great breakthrough was to reduce the factoring problem to order finding and

He then created the quantum circuit to do order finding in

polynomial time whereas the

Only order finding algorithms that we know of on a classical computer are exponential

Let me just

conclude by

talking about two other models of quantum computing that are talked about in the literature.

There is a

computational model called adiabatic quantum computing what this involves is evolving a

Hamiltonian as in

Schrodinger's equation and letting physics do the computation you evolve and easy-to-prepare

Hamiltonian into a Hamiltonian that has the solutions, and you want the evolution to be kept at the ground state and

the best known example of

a quantum

Computing device that uses this is the Canadian companies D-Wave System's quantum annealer

I might point out that the business end of their quantum computer, which is at the bottom of this tower is kept at

15,000th of a degree above absolute zero

This is colder than outer space so on top of this you need some dilution refrigerators to chill

the niobium rings that store the qubits on those chips

Another model of quantum computation that's receiving a lot of attention these days is

called topological quantum computing and it's being pioneered by the Microsoft Corporation and

This is perhaps the most intriguing computational model that I have encountered

Recently

Horst Stormer and two other people horse dormer was again a physicist who worked at Bell Labs

discovered the fractional quantum Hall effect

So if you take a slab of gallium arsenide chill it

It has to be very pure

But another slab of gallium aluminium arsenide on top of it in the interface the electrons form a new state of matter

Where they events the fractional quantum Hall effect and in this electron

gas you can find quasi particles and

The interesting thing about a quasi particle first of all it's not a particle. It's like a hole in electronics.

It's a state of elect surrounding electrons

so here is an artist's conception of how topological quantum computing works, so here's the

interface between these two slabs of gallium arsenide you have probes you chill it and

You in this vacuum you the quasi particles emerge you bring them near the probes?

You then put a probe on top of one of them, and then you

circle the probe around the other quasi particles and

the operation of

rotating one caused quasi particle around another quasi particle

computes a unitary transform

I won't explain why and I don't think I can explain why it I have to know some really deep

Quantum physics in order to do this, but this is what gives

topological quantum computing advantage over

more classical models of computation because

The quasi particle there are two halves to it, and they're separated when you do the rotation

rotation can jiggle as it goes around the other quasi particle, so

The jiggling doesn't affect what's being computed

It's the completion of the rotation that computes the unitary transform

And then when you're done with the computation you return the quasiparticles and what's left gives you the state

And there is a theorem. I got these slides from

Steven Simon who used to work at Bell Labs at time and who is very interested in braiding

Quasiparticles as the model of computation, and there's a theorem saying that any

Computation can be performed by moving a single quasiparticle around others

Let me just briefly touch on

compilers for quantum computers

we can use the

model of a compiler that Jeff and I talked about in our

Dragon books except at the end we have very different kinds of

Code generation algorithms and optimizations and since we don't have quantum computers

you might want to simulate the target program with a classical computer and

I had a PhD student by the name of Krysta Svore who was looking at if we want to do

top classical quantum computation say on ion trap machines

There's a lot of interest of

We have to put error correcting and fault tolerance circuitry into the computation because qubits are so fragile so

I Chuang predicted that an ion trap computer would be 80 or 90 percent

error correcting and fault tolerant circuitry

What we also said at this time was that

If we're going to create software for quantum computers. We'd like to have a tool suite a

layered hierarchy of tools with interfaces say going from programming languages to compilers to

optimizer simulators

and so on because

We want to be able to experiment with the algorithms before we actually try to find a quantum computer to run them on and

Fortunately since we proposed this tool suite

There's a paper in Nature that just came out two weeks ago. That said basically the same thing

a number of

People have created some of these prototype tool suites and perhaps one of the most advanced is the one that's been developed

Microsoft where Krista Svore went to work after she graduated from Columbia and

They've developed a language called Liquid, and it's a software architecture and tool suite for quantum computing

It has a programming language. That's built on top of F. Sharp

optimization and scheduling algorithms and

you could actually use it to produce

code for quantum devices if we had quantum devices available today and

Microsoft is going to announce next month that a

Quantum programming tool suite is going to be

incorporated into Visual Studio or at least that's what the president of Microsoft said

And I suspect it's going to be based on Krista's work and Dave Wecker's work who was a colleague of Krista's at Microsoft

so

Krista tells me that she can factor a 30 bit integer on her laptop

In a month using this tool suite because they have to deal with

vectors of 50 million

complex numbers as part of the computation

so

They're waiting for the quantum computer to be able to run this

IBM just announced last week that they have a 50 qubit quantum computer

available and you can experiment with some

smaller versions of this already

I might mention that

my current PhD student is

looking at can we do

approximation of combinatorial problems

faster and more efficiently on a quantum computer, this is very much of a

brand-new research area this idea of quantum approximate optimization algorithms was proposed by

Seth Lloyd at MIT

Just a couple of years ago, and I'm sorry bye Edie Farhi at MIT and this is

being explored as

Maybe we can in addition to Shor's algorithm do

Approximate optimization which is difficult

So let me conclude by

Saying we've gone from

Euclid's algorithm to quantum algorithms, but this isn't anywhere near the end of algorithms research

and I think one of the most exciting areas of

algorithms is

putting algorithms into

people

We are already doing this to some degree because we can make prosthetics that interface with the nerves in

the arm and have these prosthetics be controlled by

The human brain people are creating cochlear implants, and I was amused by

This book written by Yuval Harari saying organisms are algorithms and

how we see the evolution of algorithms in the future is I think a space to watch because

they're going to go everywhere. Thank you for your attention

Thank you professor Aho

for your interesting lecture including the latest analysis of quantum computing

For more infomation >> アルフレッド V. エイホ教授2017年度 C&C賞 受賞記念特別講演会「若きコンピュータサイエンティストたちへのメッセージ」 - Duration: 47:42.

-------------------------------------------

Розыгрыш Ппала на WoWCircle ! Пред БИС гир ! Prot Pala WotLK 3.3.5a - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Розыгрыш Ппала на WoWCircle ! Пред БИС гир ! Prot Pala WotLK 3.3.5a - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

DIY: Handmade Squash Gift Card | Paper Craft Gift Idea - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> DIY: Handmade Squash Gift Card | Paper Craft Gift Idea - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family | Baby Version | Nursery Rhymes for Kids | Original Version By Littlebabybum! - Duration: 4:51.

Daddy finger, Mommy finger, Sister finger, Brother finger and Baby finger

Fingers Family

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, what's going on?

Reading books, reading books, that's what I do.

Mommy finger, mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, mommy finger, what's going on?

Knitting clothes, knitting clothes, that's what I do.

Sister finger, sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, sister finger, what's going on?

Playing drum, playing drum, that's what I do

Brother finger, brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am, how do you do?

Brother finger, brother finger, what's going on?

building tracks, building tracks, that's what I do

Baby finger, baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am, how do you do?

Baby finger, baby finger, what's going on?

cuddle you, cuddle you, that' what I do

Let's sing it again

Daddy finger, Mommy finger, Sister finger, Brother finger and Baby finger

Fingers Family

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, what's going on?

Reading books, reading books, that's what I do

Mommy finger, mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, mommy finger, what's going on?

Knitting clothes, knitting clothes, that's what I do.

Sister finger, sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, sister finger, what's going on?

Playing drum, playing drum, that's what I do

Brother finger, brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am, how do you do?

Brother finger, brother finger, what's going on?

building tracks, building tracks, that's what I do

Baby finger, baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am, how do you do?

Baby finger, baby finger, what's going on?

cuddle you, cuddle you, that' what I do

For more infomation >> Finger Family | Baby Version | Nursery Rhymes for Kids | Original Version By Littlebabybum! - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

¡Yo No Quiero Ese Niño! 😡👶😠 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:41.

For more infomation >> ¡Yo No Quiero Ese Niño! 😡👶😠 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:41.

-------------------------------------------

Playing In The Forest Song | Original Kids Songs | By LBB Junior - Duration: 1:59.

We go to the forest and climb some trees Hang around and have fun

No matter the weather we're always there Come rain, wind or sun

We grab branches that have fallen down And make a fantastic camp

It's cosy inside our lovely den Even though it's a little damp

We go to the forest and climb some trees Hang around and have fun

No matter the weather we're always there Come rain, wind or sun

We sit around on top of tree trunks Our favourite songs we sing

We clap and laugh and sing some more Being in the forest is the best thing!

We go to the forest and climb some trees Hang around and have fun

No matter the weather we're always there Come rain, wind or sun

For more infomation >> Playing In The Forest Song | Original Kids Songs | By LBB Junior - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

TF2動畫 正義的Buff [HDCC字幕] - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> TF2動畫 正義的Buff [HDCC字幕] - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Best Weight Loss Tips in Tamil - Weight reduce diet plan - Duration: 3:17.

Best Weight Loss Tips in Tamil - Weight reduce diet plan

Obesity is a common problem and if we follow some tricks we can lose weight easily and let us see what are the tricks?

A person needs approximately 2000 calories a day and when we exceed this obesity comes.

We should understand that obesity is a health disorder and check your weight atleast once in a week to keep your body healthy.

To reduce weight drink lot of water which flush out toxins, avoid sugary drinks and take warm water to prevent more calories.

Some people add honey in hot water and drink, it is also a benefit as it reduces cholesterol in our body.

We should control our diet to lose weight and divide your eating portions instead of taking 3 large meals.

Take your breakfast before 8 A,M, Lunch before 1 PM and dinner before 8 PM to prevent more calories storage.

Our diet should be balanced diet which includes 5 cups of vegetables, low sugary fruits and especially one cup of raw vegetables.

Salad made with onion, tomato, cucumber, carrot etc., can be taken to lose weight.

We should take medicines to reduce weight as it may cause side effects and it is healthy to lose weight slowly.

Go for walking in the morning and evening or swim to lose weight.

Consult a doctor if you don't lose weight even after exercise and diet and they will suggest bariatic medication is the only approved medication for obesity.

To avoid obesity in children give them healthy snacks like sundal, avoid junk food and give fruits and vegetables.

For more infomation >> Best Weight Loss Tips in Tamil - Weight reduce diet plan - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Scorpion - For the Baby - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Scorpion - For the Baby - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

We went to catch with comfort, but caught?!?! .. - Duration: 23:38.

oh what a beautiful what a beautiful

the second day of fishing we are today with A new guide his name is Kirk let's

ask the question what awaits us today what will be fishing today

now after a short briefing

I tie a tackle, that is, today's We will start fishing again

unloaded silicone as in favorites While the boxer is four and a half inches

on it we will start fishing the main goal Today there will be catching

the so-called peacock bass it in translation means peacock perch

peacock bass loves peck at surface bait

which create a lot of noise therefore today's bait bait with

which we will begin this will be a boxer 4,5 " fast post top

if we guess then it will be greedy shelf bite packings all will be

visible fish will peck at us on eyes but if something goes wrong

we will adjust

here representatives are trained the Olympic team for rowing and

such channel is our today's fishing

in theory we are waiting for fishing peacock bass is a peacock bass he

differs very aggressive bites such aggressive disposition and very

beautiful coloring and they Well, I saw the pictures there grow there

up to twenty to twenty-five kilograms here there are no such fish as well

probably up to one and a half to two kilograms the bulk is 500 grams

kilogram but in spite of this size so I caught them in the summer

they are very afraid and in my practice this the only fish that can be

see and she can bite with 20 casts, that is, we usually had

we usually get out the fish is here if one of them attacked well then

already for her bait is indifferent and here it can be irritated that is here

throwing change wiring can be bait and every cast here makes

its more energetic to look at

the city of Miami has a lot of channels and that's it. to the question

mind for what it's made for beauty or for some other purpose, here he is

explained that since here very often heavy rains and through channels

they lead away all the excess moisture from the city in order

so that the water well does not destroy The building and, first of all, these

channels are due to but if you can say so with the salvation of the whole

real estate Well of course the same channel and attach

extra beauty because along the very much built residential

houses there are a lot of fish and here as if

know everything came together safety beauty a lot of fishing

Well, in general, cool

we passed pretty decent the distance was three exits here and now

the guide stopped in such a narrowing here strong current

well, and on his recommendation we now decided to connect

undetected silicone well let's see such or such a result or not in

as a bait took a dagger 4 inches Well, again, at the sight of the guide

from what was my assortment in assortment

this bait fits best

wow you were biting the silicone

and here and hindered and a lot of things

tried again we helped larva helped

not just larva but x-larva oh what beautiful what a beautiful well this

this fish listen to what kind of bite I can not take it

listen caught this fish and here I set their glory which

specially made for America 4 s half an inch and here on tvich here here

shipping literally a gram and a half and that's it. she greedily took it straight

now we will learn how it is called Oscar Oscar in general is called an Oscar

well, very beautiful fish

in general this fish is not local when in america were imported very zealous peacock

The perch was brought with him and this fish oscar fish very beautiful very

Strongly I caught it on the current on twitch on x larva 4 inches we will not have it anymore

torture a man super

guys well, I'll tell you so this morning I which yesterday the boxer was agreed upon yesterday

I caught two fish on the boxer and today there were three bites

then I put the dagger something right here on bites repulsed bait in spite of that

cord with a breaking load of almost 10 kilogram for bites even a rod is not

had time to react uh you was bite cut off the silicone and then I thought for a while

put their fame in the amount of 4 s half an inch and that's where I met someone

casting a powerful bite, well, if I I was not sure if this

fish of the order of two three kilograms per in fact I caught a fish weighing a gram

five hundred to seven hundred but that bite that fight well, it's something

incredible

now we sailed under the bridge in some places here are local homeless people

Well, how would your house now we saw there is and there was even an armchair

B-B-Q Well, people who do not have their own homes

manner organize their lives

right now, the fish is standing on the bottom the guide once again says that very much

it's cold and here is that muddy place where it's warmer there is a flock of fish but naturally

it is not active now we go along the canal and here's the place there

where the depth is of the order of twenty feet twenty feet is where it's about

meter all and here in the middle of the canal The bottom of the fishfinder showed the fish according to the words

guide is now bad activity due to the fact that there was a sharp

cooling and Such fish as peacock perch went to

depth because there is still water left warmer

so here I am now perry equipped his tackle

put 28 grams of that tungsten bullet larva suite and try here

a classic jig with a peacock perch at depth

we tried the heavy jig until nothing went on a heavy jig so here I have

one rod still equipped not shipped vibrotail and the second

now we will return to put x larva in large amount

so that you can twitch

now we swim near some school and exit a and there was a way out just now

now we are passing by some school apparently they have a physical education lesson

well, it's different from ours teacher all the rest are sitting on the floor

apparently there is some kind of briefing and I in this place from was biting so

while I'm catching I'll see what the lesson ends for

physical education because it is a little wild look at that when in class

physical education children just sit on the floor

pulled the bait rod excl armand

he prets a fish

The fact is that the fish itself is a peacock perch Here I do not know as always but now very much

The capricious fish is very thermophilic and we will say so if it was a little colder here he

was just died so fish sensitive to the heat of his brought from

South America here in the state of Florida, he and it was such a story that

somewhere somewhere long ago he was brought here so that he would destroy this or that

unnecessary fish in the seventieth year because of the cold snap he was all extinct

but the local anglers are so much to it I'm used to that I did not know whether they were

to the government, well, that's where they are They asked him again because

As for fishing, the fish are very interesting fish is very athletic

regarding his activity today Today we met a fisherman

on such a very light boat he had We were caught in front of our eyes as for these places

decent peacock perch and the first the question of an angler on which he showed very

miniature bait that is it was micro-burn 4 grams

today it was his second fish means For half a day he was fishing with fly-fishing, even on

such delicate tackle that you can apply only fly-fishing rod

says well, here goes a lot of bites I can not detect a fish and now

he managed to catch a micro-fire here one peacock perch is good enough

size we are the same saw a lot of fish that came out

attacked the bait it was a boxer four and a half inches and three inches

that's why for some reason to rest in the fish and have fun

I unfortunately did not succeed

well, that ended our time yet one fishing is another piece of life

but we know that on fishing time spent on fishing in the account

life is not what I want to say today there were many fish fish pecking

I managed to rest only in one strange but the fact is the fish that was in my

the boat it was a perch of which here this breed

perch called a species of perch calls Oscar I caught it on the x larva the second day

contract either larva or x larva itself show

this fact I would like to ask a question our guide

that's how it can comment on this day

there is something associated with such a behavior fish well, I would like to hear from him

comments

I would like to ask more

The question here is the only fish that she was caught in a boat

this bait and that's interesting his opinion in general, this lure me to love

friends Well, we say goodbye to the next fishing

who did not subscribe necessarily subscribe click the bell and you are the first

learn about the next issue

For more infomation >> We went to catch with comfort, but caught?!?! .. - Duration: 23:38.

-------------------------------------------

DAILY ORACLE CARD READING WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2018 - Duration: 17:54.

subtitle

For more infomation >> DAILY ORACLE CARD READING WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2018 - Duration: 17:54.

-------------------------------------------

ABSOLUT - The Vodka With Nothing To Hide - Duration: 2:53.

Hi.

If you are watching this, then congratulations,

you now work for Absolut.

We do things a little different around here.

Don't believe me? Let me show you.

Unlike other vodkas,

we only use wheat that comes from around Åhus, Sweden.

And we know each farmer by name.

Hey, Lars.

Hey, Gunnar.

Yes.

Sweden is famous for its water,

and we only use the purest Åhus water.

Everybody at our distillery

is a local commuter.

Oh, rush hour.

We make up to 600,000 bottles a day.

And each one needs to be flawless.

And we have very high standards.

I can't bear to look at it.

How many times do we distil our vodka?

We distil it countless times

until it's perfect,

the same way our founder did 150 years ago.

Our production process is CO2 neutral,

and we don't like to waste a thing.

That's why our excess stillage is used to feed

local pigs and cows every day,

like Leif here.

(oink)

But the most important ingredient that goes into Absolut

is our people.

(tinny beat)

(band joins in)

So, you see,

every single drop

that goes into every single bottle of Absolut vodka

anywhere in the world,

comes from here in Åhus.

And that's why we're the vodka with nothing to hide!

Welcome to Absolut.

For more infomation >> ABSOLUT - The Vodka With Nothing To Hide - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Scorpion - Jump - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Scorpion - Jump - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

HeartCatch Pretty Cure ! 2010-2011 15 Vostfr (Pub) (@PrettyTrad) - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> HeartCatch Pretty Cure ! 2010-2011 15 Vostfr (Pub) (@PrettyTrad) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS!! Maxine Waters SAID IT!! WE all Knew IT!- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 30:09.

BREAKING NEWS!!

Maxine Waters SAID IT!!

WE all Knew IT!

The reactions by angry liberals are still making headlines after the President's State

of the Union address.

President Trump has made his stance on the issues that affect Americans abundantly clear,

and the Democrats don't like it one bit.

Whether anyone agrees with what the President has to say or not, you can be sure that you'll

always know where he stands on the issues

According to liberal spitfire Maxine Waters, who, by the way, skipped the State of the

Union address, those opinions aren't suitable for all audiences.

Waters reputation during her 30 years in Congress has won her more than one award for corruption.

She believes that President Trump shouldn't be allowed to talk to the entire nation and

spread his damaging views.

Fox News reports that Waters wants a "parental advisory" to appear before the President

of the United States speaks on national television:

"Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., who appeared on BET Wednesday to lambast President Trump's

State of the Union Address, called for a parental advisory each time the president appears on

television.

'Whenever he appears on TV there should be a disclaimer that says 'This may be may

not be acceptable for children," she said.

Waters recorded a pre-taped response to Trump's address, which was broadcast on attorney and

political commentator Angela Rye's BET special.

'One speech cannot and does not make Donald Trump presidential.

He's not presidential and he never will be presidential.

He claims that's bringing people together but make no mistake, he is a dangerous, unprincipled,

divisive, and shameful racist,' Waters said.

Waters further accused Trump of using divisive rhetoric during his first year in office.

She said, 'After Trump defended white supremacists, targeted Muslims with his travel ban, described

Mexicans as rapists, and mocked people with disabilities, it's impossible to believe

him when he tries to declare he wants to bring the country together.'

At the end of her speech, Waters described Trump as a 'terrible role model for our

children,' because of 'his hatred for women and people of color…'

Waters has been a vocal critic of Trump since he took office, having repeatedly called for

his impeachment.

She was one of several lawmakers who didn't attend the State of the Union address."

Waters comment about "one speech does not a President make" might lead one to believe

that the left is giving ground when it comes to the President's public opinion.

From the beginning, one of the biggest complaints was that the President wasn't presidential.

The American people decided that they didn't care about that as much as they did about

being told the truth.

However, that might be a point that they are losing ground on if the State of the Union

is any indication.

While Waters was no doubt itching to give this rebuttal to the State of the Union, it

might have carried a little more clout coming from another source.

Waters has a very vocal history criticizing the President and calling for his removal

from office.

As SHTF Plan reports, her objections are loud, crazy and bordering on illegal:

"During an appearance at the Ali Forney Center gal in New York City, Congresswoman

and "impeachment minstrel" Maxine Waters promised a roaring crowd that she would "take

out" the president that very night – a statement that has left many wondering if

this was a direct threat on President Trump's life or whether it was some sort of sick joke.

(especially in the wake of Rep. Steve Scalise being shot by a liberal).

Waters made the promise to the group, which benefits homeless LGBTQ youth, amid the backdrop

of violence against conservatives and the mainstream media literally picking apart every

single thing Trump says or does for any hint of something to attack him over.

Its safe to assume they won't be doing the same after Waters disgusting remarks.

'I'm sitting here listening, watching, absorbing, thinking about Ali even though

I never met him.

And with this kind of inspiration, I will go and take out Trump tonight,' Waters stunningly

said."

And Waters isn't alone in her extremely vocal protests to the President.

The chairman of the DNC, Tom Perez has made similar statements about the President:

"'We have the most dangerous president in American history and one of the most reactionary

Congresses in American history,' Democratic Chairman Tom Perez said during his speech.

Perez also labeled Trump an 'existential threat' with no apparent worry that his

words could be taken, along with those by Waters and other liberals in the media, as

ammunition for a crazy leftist to once again attack Congress or even the White House.

Perez's comments come as he reorganizes the DNC to better serve establishment candidates,

pushing out several prominent Bernie Sanders supporters while pretending the shuffle was

about diversity when in reality it was a transparent move to make sure he can control who the party

supports for president in 2020."

Waters, Perez, and others like them are precisely the kinds of entrenched crooked liberal that

gives the DNC a bad name.

They will throw their weight around and try to move the party to an uprising, but the

world can see that they are everything that the side is trying to whitewash from their

reputation.

Waters can cry and complain all she wants, but she's not convincing any Trump voters

to turn away, and she might just push the fence sitters the right if she keeps up her

current antics.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS!! Maxine Waters SAID IT!! WE all Knew IT!- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 30:09.

-------------------------------------------

5 p.m. Monday evening forecast KOIN 6 News Feb. 5, 2018 - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> 5 p.m. Monday evening forecast KOIN 6 News Feb. 5, 2018 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Out-of-control truck smashes through carport, lands in backyard of Kalihi home - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Out-of-control truck smashes through carport, lands in backyard of Kalihi home - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Neighbor Shoots Tires To Stop Burglary Suspects - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Neighbor Shoots Tires To Stop Burglary Suspects - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Absolut - Local Rush Hour! - The Vodka With Nothing To Hide - Duration: 0:11.

And so, everybody at our factory

is a local commuter.

Oh, rush hour.

(rings bell)

For more infomation >> Absolut - Local Rush Hour! - The Vodka With Nothing To Hide - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

Absolut - See our Special Yeast! - The Vodka With Nothing To Hide - Duration: 0:15.

Maria here adds our special yeast,

unique to Absolut.

But today she's going to let me do it.

(speaks Swedish)

Eh? Oh. I don't care.

For more infomation >> Absolut - See our Special Yeast! - The Vodka With Nothing To Hide - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

L8:Theory of Automata and Formal Language in Hindi TAFL,TOC,Deterministic Finite Automata(DFA) hindi - Duration: 18:37.

Like

Share

Subscribe

Comment

For more infomation >> L8:Theory of Automata and Formal Language in Hindi TAFL,TOC,Deterministic Finite Automata(DFA) hindi - Duration: 18:37.

-------------------------------------------

Gym Music 2018 - Hip Hop Music Playlist - Best Gym Hip Hop songs - Duration: 56:28.

Gym Music - Gym Songs - Hip Hop Workout Music - Gym Music 2018 - Best Hip Hop Songs.

For more infomation >> Gym Music 2018 - Hip Hop Music Playlist - Best Gym Hip Hop songs - Duration: 56:28.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

2/5/18 3:38 PM (1318 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:38 PM (1318 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:38 PM (1318 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

2/6/18 1:50 AM (108 N River St, Plains, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> 2/6/18 1:50 AM (108 N River St, Plains, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2/6/18 1:50 AM (108 N River St, Plains, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

2/6/18 1:51 AM (1350 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> 2/6/18 1:51 AM (1350 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2/6/18 1:51 AM (1350 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

2/5/18 3:39 PM (189 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:39 PM (189 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:39 PM (189 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

2/5/18 3:39 PM (1300-1398 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:39 PM (1300-1398 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:39 PM (1300-1398 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

2/6/18 1:50 AM (1300-1398 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> 2/6/18 1:50 AM (1300-1398 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2/6/18 1:50 AM (1300-1398 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

2/5/18 3:40 PM (71-75 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:40 PM (71-75 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:40 PM (71-75 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

2/5/18 3:40 PM (13-19 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:40 PM (13-19 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2/5/18 3:40 PM (13-19 N River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

2/6/18 1:44 AM (N Cross Valley Expy, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> 2/6/18 1:44 AM (N Cross Valley Expy, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 2/6/18 1:44 AM (N Cross Valley Expy, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA) - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Voici les 11 signes qui indiquent que vous n'avez pas fait l'amour depuis trop longtemps - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> Voici les 11 signes qui indiquent que vous n'avez pas fait l'amour depuis trop longtemps - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Voici les 11 signes qui indiquent que vous n'avez pas fait l'amour depuis trop longtemps - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Tilbury Rock ' N ' Kohl Liquid Eye Pencil: Demo and First Impression - Duration: 5:41.

everybody welcome back to my channel so today's high-end makeup review is on the

Charlotte Tilbury Rock and Cole iconic liquid pencil if you'd like to see my

first impression some swatches and a demo then please keep on watching make

sure you also subscribe to my channel hit that notification bell upload a

video every single day of the week I don't want you to miss any so let's go

and get started so I did receive this in an allure beauty box and like I said

this is the Charlotte Tilbury rock and coal iconic liquid eye pencil okay it's

in the shade amber moon a full size is $27 holy crap

guys $27 for an eyeliner has to be amazing right so let's go ahead and I

have to say it is really really pigmented and it did go on very very

smoothly but I'm super excited to see how this works it does have a 24 month

shelf life after you do open it so yeah let's go ahead and so obviously

I have makeup on I don't look like this naturally I don't I don't have any

eyeliner on okay so I'm just going to go ahead and get a little bit closer to the

camera let's see how this applies let's see if it smudges easily because yeah

I'm kind of curious so let's go ahead and just don't play this to the

waterline I'm sorry to the lash line

it does glide on very very easily there's like no tugging no Pauline

it was really really pretty I like the color too because it's not too dark so

real test for me though is water line okay so if it's gonna stay on the water

line especially with a pencil this creamy

well it went on nicely that is so so pretty

I went on so nicely that's really really pretty I do see that it doesn't stick

like super super well cuz you know I did this I first and I went over to this eye

and it definitely I was seeing some lifting on the actual waterline but guys

I'm gonna scooch in super super close because you know we applied this liner

first okay so I want to see what's going to smear Wow guys that set down quick

that's beautiful I really really like the color it's like a nice warm

chocolatey brown shade so really really pretty

went on very very easily very pigmented it went on smoothly absolutely no

tugging and it's set down pretty quickly so yeah I think this is a great eye

liner so far you know it was at $27 good for you know a full size you know

honestly if you wear a lot of eyeliner I do think that you would really enjoy

this Charlotte Tilbury rock and Kohl liquid eyeliner pencil I think it's

beautiful love the color love the beautiful packaging with the gold really

really pretty super super pretty actually but yeah I mean that went on

like a dream I'm impressed and plus guys what I love about this too

is that it sharpens kay so sorry guys just got home from work

but so guys yeah it's just a regular pencil that you can sharpen which I

actually like better than the mechanical because mechanical seem to dry out

faster and you know they hate when you like are screwing it up and just all of

it falls out okay or if they're super crumbly so you roll it up a little bit

and you're applying it and the tip breaks off so I actually do prefer a

pencil that you can sharpen so if you do like pencils that you can sharpen I

think you would absolutely love this it comes to two different shades black and

then the amber moon which is like I said a really pretty beautiful chocolatey

brown shade so yeah I think this is a great product thumbs up from me this is

the first Charlotte Tilbury product I've got to try and guys I I really really am

impressed is beautiful but you guys I hope you

enjoyed the short and sweet high-end makeup review on the Charlotte Tilbury

Rock and call iconic liquid eye pencil it's awesome definitely recommend it

make sure that you guys like this video if you did enjoy give it a big giant

thumbs up also share this video you hear a lot about her wonder glow and stuff

like that but I've never heard of her eye pencils being amazing and it is

awesome love it also make sure that you follow

me on my other social media twitter facebook Instagram and snapchat is all

at budget glam babe and guys I will see you guys tomorrow for another video a

great one guys

For more infomation >> Charlotte Tilbury Rock ' N ' Kohl Liquid Eye Pencil: Demo and First Impression - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Charlotte Tilbury Rock ' N ' Kohl Liquid Eye Pencil: Demo and First Impression - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Les Gens Qui Tirent Dans l'Air Et Dessinent Bullseye Autour De Ça?-Zakir Naik - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Les Gens Qui Tirent Dans l'Air Et Dessinent Bullseye Autour De Ça?-Zakir Naik - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Les Gens Qui Tirent Dans l'Air Et Dessinent Bullseye Autour De Ça?-Zakir Naik - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Contact Lens Solution Slime! How To Make Slime Without Borax and with Baking Soda! - Duration: 4:23.

hello beautiful people! this is Diandra and I am here to show

you guys how to make the perfect contact solution slime! if you want to know the

precise measurements. I am here to show you guys how to make the perfect

ultimate slime. please be sure to subscribe to my channel if you want to

see more videos. and also follow me on social media @whoisdandra. I will

leave the links in my description! let's go ahead and jump right into these

ingredients! we have measuring cups: I have 1/4 of a teaspoon, 1

teaspoon, and 1/4 of a cup. we will also be using contact solution. I have the

Renu brand. you can also use Opti-free or any contact solution with boric acid. and

then on top of that we also have mixing popsicle sticks, baking soda, and a mixing

bowl. and of course we will also be needing to use glue. I have Elmer's

white glue. you can also use PVA glue. if you guys do not have contact solution

and want other recipes, please be sure to check out my other videos. I will show

you guys how to make slime using all kinds of different slime activators. but for

this video, we will be using contact solution. so let's get started. first we

are going to be taking 1/4 of a cup and I am going to be measuring in the

Elmer's glue that I have. so take your measuring cup and pour in 1/4 of a cup of glue.

now pour your glue into your mixing bowl. if you're like me, I don't like to

waste products. so feel free to scrape out the glue and put that into your bowl

as well. now we are going to take 1/4 of a teaspoon of baking soda. so I have my

1/4 teaspoon measuring cup and I'm taking 1/4 of a teaspoon. do not use too much baking

soda as we do not want our slime to become rubbery.

stir it together.

and now we are taking one teaspoon of our contact solution.

and just pour that contact solution into the glue. and now we are going to stir

these ingredients until our slime forms. and as you can see, it has definitely

formed, and that was absolutely fun! so now you can just take the excess off

of your mixing stick, and after that we will be kneading our slime.

knead until it stops sticking and it will turn out to be the perfect texture!

the perfect contact solution slime!

I hope that you guys loved this recipe! we used the exact measurements so that you

will not need to look any further! you can of course play with this

slime and relieve stress or just have fun. it's super satisfying. and also, I wanted to

point out that this is not a really big mixture, as you can see. if you would like

to have more slime, just take all of the ingredient sizes that I

gave you and just double them, triple them, or quadruple them for however big you want

your slime to be- keep the same ratio. I think I have the perfect ratios for

you guys. I hope that you all will subscribe to my channel and follow me on

social media @whoisdandra. I love you guys so much. thank you for watching and

I will see you all in my next video!

For more infomation >> DIY Contact Lens Solution Slime! How To Make Slime Without Borax and with Baking Soda! - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> DIY Contact Lens Solution Slime! How To Make Slime Without Borax and with Baking Soda! - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

{Top Santé} Les différents types de pénis que vous pourriez rencontrer dans votre vie - Duration: 7:44.

For more infomation >> {Top Santé} Les différents types de pénis que vous pourriez rencontrer dans votre vie - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> {Top Santé} Les différents types de pénis que vous pourriez rencontrer dans votre vie - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

ke tumi tandra horoni || Bangla Song || Bangla Dance || Unnoyon Mela 2018 - Duration: 3:58.

ke tumi tandra horoni

For more infomation >> ke tumi tandra horoni || Bangla Song || Bangla Dance || Unnoyon Mela 2018 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> ke tumi tandra horoni || Bangla Song || Bangla Dance || Unnoyon Mela 2018 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

NS Treinen DDZ-8 en TRAXX + ICRm in Rotterdam Lombardijen! - Duration: 3:09.

Station Rotterdam Lombardijen

For more infomation >> NS Treinen DDZ-8 en TRAXX + ICRm in Rotterdam Lombardijen! - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> NS Treinen DDZ-8 en TRAXX + ICRm in Rotterdam Lombardijen! - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

YBN Nahmir x Pierre Bourne ...

For more infomation >> YBN Nahmir x Pierre Bourne ...

-------------------------------------------

Alexa Chung admits: 'I'm long overdue losing my lesbian virginity' - Duration: 3:13.

Alexa Chung admits: 'I'm long overdue losing my lesbian virginity'

Serial Vogue cover girl, Alexa Chung has opened up about her love life in a candid new interview.

The stunning model, 33, most recently dated Big Little Lies' Alexander Skarsgård, 40.

The good-looking duo enjoyed a two-year romance before calling it quits in July last year.

They opted to keep their relationship private, and didn't confirm that they were together when they were first linked in June 2015.

Alexa also dated Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner, 32, from 2007-2011.

Speaking to Porter magazine about her current relationship status, Alexa revealed that she is dating "several people".

She added: "I just don't get why marriage is different from non-marriage – I just don't get it.

"I don't subscribe to the the fact that you need one man to be happy: I think it's a really crappy, anti-feminist sentiment." Speaking about the possibility of hooking up with the same sex, Alexa revealed: "I'm long overdue losing my lesbian virginity, but I think it's just super old-fashioned to expect anything from anyone, I think everyone is on a spectrum of whatever they prefer.

"I would never discount the idea that I could have a relationship with a woman at some point.

"I haven't been sexually attracted to one yet.".

"I haven't been sexually attracted to one yet." Alexa also revealed that she had to work with lots of "creepy" men when she first tried to break into modelling in New York as a teenager.

She said: "The modelling industry is already set up to be a power dynamic that's not in your favour.

"You turn up to castings with adults who either treat you well or are really creepy.

"And loads of them were creepy as f***.".

For more infomation >> Alexa Chung admits: 'I'm long overdue losing my lesbian virginity' - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

DIY: Handmade Squash Gift Card | Paper Craft Gift Idea - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> DIY: Handmade Squash Gift Card | Paper Craft Gift Idea - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Dangerous Egypt 2018 - Is It Dangerous Now in Egypt! - Duration: 6:31.

For more infomation >> Dangerous Egypt 2018 - Is It Dangerous Now in Egypt! - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Cara-Caraku Belajar Bahasa Inggris Australia! - Duration: 10:47.

For more infomation >> Cara-Caraku Belajar Bahasa Inggris Australia! - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

L8:Theory of Automata and Formal Language in Hindi TAFL,TOC,Deterministic Finite Automata(DFA) hindi - Duration: 18:37.

Like

Share

Subscribe

Comment

For more infomation >> L8:Theory of Automata and Formal Language in Hindi TAFL,TOC,Deterministic Finite Automata(DFA) hindi - Duration: 18:37.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Contact Lens Solution Slime! How To Make Slime Without Borax and with Baking Soda! - Duration: 4:23.

hello beautiful people! this is Diandra and I am here to show

you guys how to make the perfect contact solution slime! if you want to know the

precise measurements. I am here to show you guys how to make the perfect

ultimate slime. please be sure to subscribe to my channel if you want to

see more videos. and also follow me on social media @whoisdandra. I will

leave the links in my description! let's go ahead and jump right into these

ingredients! we have measuring cups: I have 1/4 of a teaspoon, 1

teaspoon, and 1/4 of a cup. we will also be using contact solution. I have the

Renu brand. you can also use Opti-free or any contact solution with boric acid. and

then on top of that we also have mixing popsicle sticks, baking soda, and a mixing

bowl. and of course we will also be needing to use glue. I have Elmer's

white glue. you can also use PVA glue. if you guys do not have contact solution

and want other recipes, please be sure to check out my other videos. I will show

you guys how to make slime using all kinds of different slime activators. but for

this video, we will be using contact solution. so let's get started. first we

are going to be taking 1/4 of a cup and I am going to be measuring in the

Elmer's glue that I have. so take your measuring cup and pour in 1/4 of a cup of glue.

now pour your glue into your mixing bowl. if you're like me, I don't like to

waste products. so feel free to scrape out the glue and put that into your bowl

as well. now we are going to take 1/4 of a teaspoon of baking soda. so I have my

1/4 teaspoon measuring cup and I'm taking 1/4 of a teaspoon. do not use too much baking

soda as we do not want our slime to become rubbery.

stir it together.

and now we are taking one teaspoon of our contact solution.

and just pour that contact solution into the glue. and now we are going to stir

these ingredients until our slime forms. and as you can see, it has definitely

formed, and that was absolutely fun! so now you can just take the excess off

of your mixing stick, and after that we will be kneading our slime.

knead until it stops sticking and it will turn out to be the perfect texture!

the perfect contact solution slime!

I hope that you guys loved this recipe! we used the exact measurements so that you

will not need to look any further! you can of course play with this

slime and relieve stress or just have fun. it's super satisfying. and also, I wanted to

point out that this is not a really big mixture, as you can see. if you would like

to have more slime, just take all of the ingredient sizes that I

gave you and just double them, triple them, or quadruple them for however big you want

your slime to be- keep the same ratio. I think I have the perfect ratios for

you guys. I hope that you all will subscribe to my channel and follow me on

social media @whoisdandra. I love you guys so much. thank you for watching and

I will see you all in my next video!

For more infomation >> DIY Contact Lens Solution Slime! How To Make Slime Without Borax and with Baking Soda! - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG CC] 핑크립포인트메이크업 (+에스쁘아 핑크미업컬렉션)/pink lip point makeup | Clairedailymakeup - Duration: 5:13.

Hello guys, Claire here.

Today's makeup is pink lip point makeup

with pink me up collection from espoir.

Let's start makeup right now.

This tutorial is supported by Espoir.

I apply primer on center of face and blend it well with hands.

This one is light pink colored primer

so it's brightening skin tone naturally.

I cover dark circle with light colored concealer.

I put it on where to cover then blend and dab it with hands.

I apply foundation lightly all over the face and blend it with brush.

This one is very light and watery texture

and also high coverage and give some glow on face.

So it's became my favorite foundation on these days.

The brush I use is Espoir curved brush that is launched on Feb,

It's easy to blend foundation well because its cuting is fit on face.

I think this brush is perfect for beginners.

I love to use the brush with beglow foundation.

I design eyebrows to upper side making arch.

I draw brows not too thick and give some sharp shape.

I change eyebrow color with brow mascara.

I'm going to give point on lip,

so I only use gray brown colored shadow on eyelid.

I choose kind of cool color for eyeshadow

because lip color will be very cool pink.

I apply it widely on eyelids.

I fill waterline with pencil type eyeliner

and make wing liner with brush liner.

I draw in the front so eyes looking bigger.

I didn't touch underline for clear makeup look.

I put white glitter on agyotsal, I thought something was missing.

I put it on and blend it quickly with Qtip.

I curl eyelash with long lash mascara

I just comb under eyelash with mascara.

I gave natural shadow on nose.

I blend sading from nose line to eyehole and make sharp nose.

I gave some shadow on outer corner of face too.

I use lipstick for blusher too.

As it's color is very strong, I put it with fingers very lightly.

I draw full lip with same colored lipstick.

This one is matt type and not so dry also doesn't has smearing.

I like to make full lip with this kind of strong colors so that looking sophisticaed.

I finish makeup with watery rose mist.

So, this is pink lip point makeup look.

I love this strong pink color for point makeup.

Thank you for watching me today and please subscribe me!

See you soon , BYE♡

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét