Hello, Today I will be shooting video.
How to build a brick wall like this
You pay attention to see the video offline.
Sign up to see the latest videos, thanks
-------------------------------------------
Хранение игрушек в большом контейнере. Идея💡 - Duration: 3:36.
For more infomation >> Хранение игрушек в большом контейнере. Идея💡 - Duration: 3:36. -------------------------------------------
Clint Eastwood and Real-Life Heroes from Paris Train Attack - Duration: 7:34.
For more infomation >> Clint Eastwood and Real-Life Heroes from Paris Train Attack - Duration: 7:34. -------------------------------------------
Clint Eastwood on Casting Real-Life Heroes in New Movie - Duration: 5:19.
For more infomation >> Clint Eastwood on Casting Real-Life Heroes in New Movie - Duration: 5:19. -------------------------------------------
Does It Slime? Satisfying Slime ASMR Video! OSVchannel - Duration: 5:01.
Does It Slime? Satisfying Slime ASMR Video!
-------------------------------------------
Extreme Dog Shaming: Eating Sunglasses, Digging Up Flower Beds - Duration: 3:25.
For more infomation >> Extreme Dog Shaming: Eating Sunglasses, Digging Up Flower Beds - Duration: 3:25. -------------------------------------------
(ENG SUB)Story of looking for a woman dancing together [GoToe STORY] - Duration: 2:23.
Hello everyone. This is GoToe
Today I
I always dance alone
I've never dance together until now
So.. Today I am looking for a girl
who can dance with me!
So let's find together with me!!
Let's start it!!
(Searching profile)
(He can't stay just for a second)
Oh. First girl is coming
She looks so pretty
She exposed her shoulders
I think if I will dance with her
Every eyes are focused on her shoulder. So... pass
2nd girl is so charming too
She looks so Enthusiastic
Maybe I feel to tired with her
So... pass
She is so pretty
Let's see it
Does she prefer mix the sauce with meat?
I think she like it
Does she prefer 짜장면 than 짬뽕??
I think so
Does she prefer result than process??
I think so
(We can ask questions to her)
Do you think salary is more important than education?
I sent the question to her
4th girl is so
so cutty
Personally I prefer balck hair than yellow hair so..
I think all the girls are look similar with me....
-------------------------------------------
BIZET's MCGAZZA FEST 2018 - NZ part 7 - Duration: 4:51.
For more infomation >> BIZET's MCGAZZA FEST 2018 - NZ part 7 - Duration: 4:51. -------------------------------------------
BEST MICROPHONE EVER - Beyer Dynamic M160 vs. Satan 50 - Duration: 11:29.
What's up you beautiful people today, I'm trying out the Beyer Dynamic M160
microphone for rhythm metal guitar playing.
You know I'm a big fan of the
Shure SM57 and 58, and in the past year I've been using my trustworthy old SM58
when recording amp demos or whatever I'm recording with the cabinet.
And the good
thing about the Shure SM58 is that basically I can just slam it on wherever
on the speaker and it sounds pretty good (like everywhere), I don't really have to
spend that much time placing the microphone to get an awesome sound
going, now the Beyer Dynamic M160 are one of those microphones that I've always
wanted to own, because they are just amazing sounding for...
muh.
muh,muh...
MUUHHHHHeeee...
for metal rhythm guitar.
This is a ribbon microphone, looks like this. And the thing
with ribbon microphones is that you cannot use phantom power(+48) because you
will break the ribbon microphone, and...
So I'm not gonna do that today but I am
gonna demonstrate this microphone and compare it to my trusty old SM58 that I
have there. And I'm trying to make this as low-key as possible
because I just want to make a video okay. Let me find a...
One of these...
Ssssshhhhhh
it...
That reminds me, to remind you guys that Thomann
and their microphone stands suck! It's like all my
stands are broken basically. So yeah.
OK
Yeah
Swanson!
okay
How am I gonna?
Oohh, if I do it like this...
Yes!
Sometimes you just have to improvise
okay.
That's what I'm doing right now.
He-Man
Okay
Just like my dick you know, just won't point straight, it's just going
one way or the other.
Alright so let me place it about the
same as the SM58 and just hear how it sounds when it's recorded.
Obviously I'm using my trustworthy NEW...
Randall Satan 50 production head. This down here is a prototype
I've had this one for about two years.
This is a brand new one, this is what you get when you buy a Randall Satan 50.
I'm very happy about that!
And here I have a HESU 2x12 with Demon
speakers in it, and the Demon speakers are supposedly like a mix between a
Celestion V30 and a T75. And that's convenient because the V30s are my favorite speaker
and the T75 is my second favorite speaker, so it's a good match I would say
Alright, so let's try out the SM58 first because that's just,
how it works...
Ett, två, tre, fyr...
That was the SM58! Lets switch!
1 2 3 4
juan, tu, free, får
I'm not sure if you
have to, (can you shut up for a second?) I'm not sure if you're supposed to break in
ribbon microphones, I've never used this one before. This is the first time
so let's just see
mmfd
mnf
how it sounds...
*whale in heat screaming*
That sounds good actually, let's move it a bit into the center with my awesome
Millennium Thomann microphone stand.
Look at it!
What are you doing?
It's gone...
RIP microphone stand.
YES!
So now it's pointed more into the center of the speaker
*whale discovers tortoise in ahole*
Something that you hear immediately with the M160 is that it's just so much more
even sounding than the sm58 while the sm58 has a very, you know, mid hump kind
of character to it that definitely fits a mix really easy that's why I usually
go back to the sm58 because it's just a finished type of tone going
that really works together with drums and bass but the M160 here you can
hear how it's so even sounding and just sounds polished in a way, and that might
be both a good and a bad thing, for instance like demos like this it
definitely does not hurt your ears in the same way as a sm58 does. So let me
try and record some more because this was just a lot of fun but I'm gonna try and remove
some bass because it was just a lot of bass in that clip so let's try it again
FRACK IT, let's just turn it up even more FNAC the neighbors today okay
*whale discovers secret underwater maze*
DEAD INSIDE...
Okay let's move it out a little bit more.
Are you tired already? You want to go home?
*whale cannot fit inside maze, asks tortoise to send help*
OKAAAAAY
So yeah, it sounds...
like I remembered and I think this is a really good template microphone for
making impulses with because it just sounds very even if I would say that.
I've made a couple of M160 impulses before and those are usually the ones I
use whenever I need to use impulses so yeah I mean having it as a second
microphone together with the sm58 that would be awesome...
Okay should I try that?
Ok I have to. Because I said it, I have to try it.
Then I have to do a little
hook up kind of thing here. Then I have to go back behind my audio interface again.
It's just a hassle... Everything is just a hassle today.
I mean there's no patience anymore in this world.
People just want instant
gratification and it's aaah.
Yeah everone is just so spoiled nowadays.
It's just stupid.
Oh what the hell is that?
What is that?
woooo shit okay...
Awesome...
Audience requests said that I should record both at the same time and see how
that sounds but right now my microphone stands are not in the mood
for what I want to do.
Alright okay that's uh yeah yeah that just that's
just awesome.
That's the perfect microphone setup right there let's just
try it like that okay
piece of sh€%&t, lets do this again.
*whale finds happiness after joining the navy. It just makes a lot of sense*
*because it's a whale...*
*joining the navy...*
*the end*
yeah you got the idea
That sounds gnarly I must say so yeah that's the mixture of
the sm58 and the Beyer Dynamic M160, I will definitely use the M160 a lot more
for my demos, it's just a better sounding microphone if you just solo out the
guitar I would say, it's just a lot more enjoyable to listen to, so yeah that's it
for this demo if you like this video just give it a like or who cares
just give it a dislike if you like dislikes, just like whatever you
want man, it's it's a free world. And if you want to know what I'm using to
recording these demos, check the description. Good talk! See you next time! Bye!
-------------------------------------------
6 КРУТЫХ ВЕЩЕЙ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС - Duration: 12:53.
For more infomation >> 6 КРУТЫХ ВЕЩЕЙ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС - Duration: 12:53. -------------------------------------------
F.U. Tube: Jetstar - Duration: 7:35.
Hello and welcome to F.U. Tube, where we don't negotiate with terrorists.
Tonight's first F.U. is from Scott and is about Jetstar!
Everyone's favourite way to fly into a rage.
Oh, Scott didn't want to record a video for us so we decided
to get a much more famous Scott to play his role.
But they all said no.
So instead we're stuck with our very own Scott Abbot.
Oh! Woohoo!
I paid $36 extra for seat selection on a Jetstar flight and I didn't get the seats I asked for.
Kind of, annoying but as Jetstar explained
seats aren't guaranteed until departure and may change due to operational requirements.
Fair enough, except that when Scott asked for his money back, he was told
Seats are non-refundable.
So I paid a $36 seat selection fee for nothing?
Jetstar eventually offered him a $25 voucher. How good of them.
Wait no, that is shithouse.
I paid $36 cash and ended up with a $25 voucher? Not a great deal.
That is the best I am able to offer regarding this matter
Until Scott took his complaint to the Australian Airline Consumer Advocate
Then Jetstar said,
I have requested a refund of $36 the amount you paid for your seats.
Jetstar told us their policy is:
For seat changes within Jetstar's control, customers can request a refund of the seat selection fee.
Fair enough, but they also said
Customers may be required to move seats
at short notice due to operational reasons which is not refundable.
Which seems ridiculous. If you pay for a seat selection service and you don't get what you paid for,
you should get a refund. And the consumer law is clear
that a refund means you get money back.
Not a voucher, not a free in-flight meal, not some junk they had lying around the office, but money.
Alright, who's next?
Hold it! It's Jetstar again.
Daniel's flight was cancelled due to Cyclone Debbie.
Fair enough, I didn't want to fly through that.
Jetstar offered to move him to another flight at no extra cost
but he'd already missed his cousin's wedding.
So I took a voucher for the value of the initial booking.
The thing is, when Daniel went to use his $830 voucher on flights that cost $700, Jetstar said
Our vouchers are only available for one use. I know it's hard to accept that the
remainder of your voucher may be forfeited.
Yeah that is hard to accept.
If you've been given a voucher as a replacement for a cancelled flight
we reckon you should be able to use its full value. And when it comes to refunds
the ACCC says travel vouchers are not equivalent and should not be used as a substitute
So, when are you entitled to a refund?
Well, it's when there's been a major failure.
If a reasonable consumer wouldn't have paid for the service
had they known about the failure that was going to happen, it's a major failure.
Now, that's all very well in theory.
But in practise there's lots of grey areas.
Would a reasonable consumer buy a ticket if they knew a
flight would be delayed by 30 minutes, two hours, six hours, or canceled entirely by a cyclone?
The answer will depend on each consumer's circumstances
But a voucher is not a refund
and when it comes with unfair conditions, that is shithouse.
Ok who's next? Sit!
Kai has a complaint about your Club Jetstar program.
It sucks!
We might need you to expand on that.
Well I joined Club Jetstar
because the Jetstar website was offering $10 off airfares for members.
Club Jetstar is Jetstar's
Exclusive membership program with discount flights and great travel offers!
It costs $49 to join so Kai signed up but
when he tried to use it, his Club Jetstar discount suddenly disappeared.
Jetstar said that was because
As I can see you selected the flexi bundle which is why it became $69.
Turns out the Club Jetstar discount is only available on the basic fare
and adding a bundle to your flight
you know, baggage or a meal or seat selection,
I'd be wary about the seat selection.
means you lose the discount.
Which isn't how exclusive clubs are meant to work.
You can come in as long as you don't drink, dance or have a good time in any way.
The Club Jetstar terms and conditions don't make it clear anywhere
that the discounts don't apply if you add bundles. Though they told us:
We are taking steps to explicitly outline the flexi biz and max bundles are excluded.
Maybe they should sky write it.
Anyway, when Kai asked for a refund on his membership fee, he was told
that's non refundable.
You like saying that don't you?
It clearly states in our Terms and Conditions that the Club Jetstar joining fee is non-refundable.
Yeah, but it doesn't matter what any airline's terms and conditions say
in fact, the ACCC has just reviewed literally thousands of complaints
thousands of complaints about no refund statements and excessive fees for
cancellations and changes and reminded airlines that they must ensure they
comply with the Australian Consumer Law.
And we should say these are problems across all airlines
it's not just Jetstar who's guilty of this sort of thing
Thank you!
But you were voted worst airline in the world in a 2017 global survey
and came rock bottom in Choice's annual travel trends survey, again.
Scott, Kai and Daniel's stories show, as the ACCC puts it
the airlines appear to offer remedies to consumers on an
ad-hoc basis rather than through a consistent and reasoned application of
their policies and procedures.
In other words, they offer what they think they can get away with. So you may need to push back.
Like Tom did, when he asked for a refund after Virgin
cancelled his flight ten minutes before it was due to leave.
First they told me
No refunds under fair rules
And then they said
You can have a travel credit
and then they said
We can refund you. Minus a $50 fee
and then I said, 'I'm aware of the consumer law and I watch The Checkout' and suddenly
Ahh.. a complete refund will be processed. god bless the checkout in the a they say
God bless The Checkout and the ABC.
Well done Tom. Right, next.
Oh come on you can't do Jetstar all night!
Actually we probably could. But you know what, I think we'll leave it there.
Until next time, goodnight.
Now let's see... Why else does Jetstar suck?
Inconsistent baggage fees, check in kiosks not working
and no staff to assist causing me to miss my flight,
they charge an extra $10 to use After Pay when for everybody else that's free,
Club Jetstar discounts only apply at the time of booking, they automatically check the
donation box when you're making a booking, they don't let you know what's
happening when flights are cancelled..
-------------------------------------------
Did You Catch The AMERICA FIRST Super Bowl Ad Snuck In By Major Corporation – NFL Is PISSED! - Duration: 7:00.
Did You Catch The AMERICA FIRST Super Bowl Ad Snuck In By Major Corporation – NFL Is
PISSED!
While the NFL was busy turning down patriotic commercials but celebrating commercials which
highlight the social justice talking point another company was able to sneak in an ad
that pretty much implies America First and Make America Great Again all in one final
sentence.
Many Americans boycotted Super Bowl 52 because they were sick and tired of millionaire athletes
disrespecting our great nation in the name of social justice.
Even worse, the fans were unsettled with the Roger Goodell and NFL allowing it to happen.
We can now watch the ad on YouTube which the NFL decided was too "political" to air
during the show.
The NFL sided with the "cop pig sock wearing" Colin Kaepernick and his radical left social
justice warrior narrative, and now they decided to ban an ad that speaks the opposite of Kaepernick's
views.
The ad is classy, simple, and it doesn't spew any political agenda.
It tells people to vote, know their rights, volunteer, serve, and to "Please Stand."Then
along came Weathertech.
"It's an unconventional ad, [but] it contains one of the most important messages one can
convey: We're building a new factory in America," declared WeatherTech CEO David
MacNeil "Aren't we supposed to put America first, and put our own citizens first?
If my neighbor doesn't have a job, then soon I won't have a job."
Via Forbes:
"About 1.1% of NFL first round draft selections are arrested for assault (including domestic
violence) per season, based on data since the 2000 draft.
It is therefore to be expected that one of the 32 first round selections in this week's
NFL draft will be arrested for assault or domestic violence every three years.
The arrest rate for DUI and drug offenses is approximately twice as high as the rate
for assaults, so two DUI or drug possession arrests are expected every three years for
the new crop of first round selections.
The NFL spends millions of dollars evaluating college football prospects in its "combine",
"pro days", private workouts, and interviews.
In recent years first round draft selections typically sign four year contracts with an
average value of about $9 million with guaranteed salaries of about $4.5 million.
The NFL is in a unique situation because few other companies pay multi-million dollar annual
salaries to men as prone to violent behavior as NFL players.
The rate at which top draft selections are arrested and the risk that an arrested player
will be suspended suggests that an NFL draft prospect's character should now be scrutinized
as carefully as his physical talent.
The strict new NFL conduct policy can result in significant suspensions of a half-season
or more for an arrest or other off-field conduct, even in the absence of a conviction.
More severe penalties and suspensions for conduct should cause teams to put even more
emphasis on evaluating a player's propensity for getting into trouble before drafting the
player and signing him to a multi-million dollar contract.
However, criminologists have shown that it can be difficult to predict which men will
commit crimes, how serious the crimes will be and when the criminal behavior will occur.
So while NFL teams have more incentive than most employers to screen their "job applicants"
for possible future criminal behavior, it may prove difficult for teams to screen out
risky draft prospects.
NFL teams are unlikely to find comfort in the fact that first round selections are arrested
for either assault/domestic violence or DUI/drug possession at about 63% of the rate for men
of the same age in the general population.[3] When 18% of the NFL's most highly paid and
highly visible players are arrested, the league faces a substantial public relations problem
even though many arrests result in an acquittal or a dismissal of charges.[4] The NFL's
tough new player conduct policy should help because players who are arrested for a violent
act will typically be ineligible to compete for an extended period.
Personal evaluations and prior criminal convictions of draft participants may soon be as important
to NFL general managers as 40 yard dash times.
I am grateful to Brent Joplin, at an Associate Economist at Welch Consulting, for his help
with this post.
[1] "First team All-Pro" means that a player has been selected to the Associated
Press First All Pro Team indicating the player is the best in the NFL at his position for
the season.
Of the 287 players selected in the first round between 2004 and 2012, 44 were arrested and
36 were ever a first team All-Pro selection.
[2] Aaron Hernandez, a fourth round draft selection in 2010, was arrested for murder
in 2013 and convicted of murder earlier this year.
Jovan Belcher, an undrafted free agent in 2009, murdered his girlfriend and committed
suicide in 2012.
Rae Carruth, a first round draft selection in 1997, was convicted of conspiracy to commit
the murder of the woman who was carrying his unborn child (the murder occurred in 1999).
Lawrence Phillips, a first round draft selection in 1996, was convicted of felony assault with
a deadly weapon and seven other counts of assault in 2005 after his NFL career ended.
Darren Sharper, a second round selection in 1997, pled guilty to nine counts of rape and
sexual assault in 2015 after his NFL career ended.
[3] For all other crimes we find that the arrest rate for first round NFL players is
about one seventh of the arrest for men of the same age in the general population.
[4] 18% of first round draft selections between 2000 and 2012 were arrested while still active
in the NFL."
The NFL needs to do some serious soul-searching during the offseason.
They either are an American organization, or they are welcome to switch to soccer and
move abroad.
They won't be missed.
But if they want to get their fans back they need to put an end to the disrespect that
the disrespectful players show every week when they kneel for the National Anthem.
The NFL is the boss, and they could put a stop to this in a split second.
The truth is that they either don't care to, or they are afraid to do something drastic
to end the nonsense.
Not sure which of the two reasons is more disturbing.
-------------------------------------------
How To PROPERLY Pronounce AHMED - Duration: 2:12.
Ahmed, Ahmed
Ahmed, Ahmed
I've been wanting to make this video for a while
and so many people that I've come across in my time have mispronounced this name
Ahmed, Ahmed not Akhmed, not Akhhmed
not Ahmed
although some people do like to be called Ahmed
that's fine no problem with that
but take the typical Arabic name Ahmed and this is how it sounds: Ahmed Ahmed
Ha ح Ha not KHa خ KHa but Ha ح Ha
Ahmed, Ahmed, Ahmed
it's written like this if you're interested in Arabic script
and it's written like this in English
now why am I making this video about how to pronounce the name Ahmed
because I think if we're really gonna make this thing work and by 'this thing'
I mean the integration between different countries in the world and globalization
and generally broadening the understanding between my country and your
country and his country and her country and their country and (our) country then we
need to start pronouncing each other's names correctly otherwise as soon as you
say to someone 'oh is Ahmed coming?' he's just going to be like...
he'll probably just learn to live with it and be like 'okay, yeah...'
but it's not a good place to start.
Learn to say the name correctly and I'd
advocate it both ways although I've never had anybody pronounce my name
wrong I've got it easy perhaps. It's worth doing and you'll thank me later
my name's Mike - Arabic Mike and I make videos and all sorts of things you can
find more videos there and there you can subscribe here thanks for coming and
until next time bye bye ma3 as-salaama
-------------------------------------------
Football Player Walks Into Shelter, Tells Them To Show Him Their 'Least Adoptable' Dog - Duration: 2:53.
Football Player Walks Into Shelter, Tells Them To Show Him Their 'Least Adoptable'
Dog
Sadly, it is becoming all too common nowadays to hear stories of people abusing helpless
animals.
Even more heartbreaking, several of these stories have been about famous athletes or
other people in the public eye, people who should be setting a better example for the
people who look up to them.
Thankfully, not all athletes are like that.
In fact, some have hearts of pure gold!
Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley proved he was one of the latter when he walked
into The Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS) with his girlfriend, Emily,
and teammate Alexander Lewis.
"We are looking for a dog that's been here a long time and maybe not-so-adoptable,"
Stanley told the shelter staff.
The BARCS employees were overjoyed by what they were hearing.
Many dogs had been sitting at the shelter for years just hoping someone would take them
home and love them.
Some were senior dogs, others weren't "cute" or "pretty" enough, and others had ongoing
medical issues that people weren't willing to take on.
The staff introduced Stanley and Emily to six-year-old Winter.
Winter had been found frightened and dehydrated on a vacant property one hot day.
Rescuers noticed her long, hanging belly right away, most likely the result of ever breeding.
Many people had come to the shelter, noticed Winter's sagging belly, and passed right
on by, but not Stanley.
When he saw it he told shelter volunteers, "Well, that's just what happens when you've
had babies."
As he pet Winter and she gave him lots of kisses, the football player instantly fell
in love.
He knew he had to take Winter home with him.
Now Winter, who Stanley renamed Lola, is living the high life at her new home.
She spends most of her days running around the spacious backyard or napping on the couch
or her parents' bed.
Stanley has continued to show his big heart and support of BARCS' efforts to help animals
in need.
He has since adopted a pot-bellied puppy named Rico and also participated in a fundraising
campaign at BARCS where he matched donations up to $5,000.
It warms our hearts to see someone in the public eye giving back and showing kindness
to these helpless creatures who had been neglected for so long.
We know Lola and Rico are loving their new lives and have found their forevers.
We all have a little good inside us.
Share it today!
Subscribe to our channel for more : http://bit.ly/2lB6QeW Visit our website : http://newzmagazine.com/
-------------------------------------------
करना है तो ये करें, धरती मत बचाएँ l Don't Save Earth - Duration: 6:11.
Hello Friends
" Save Earth" "Save Environment"
We keep hearing these slogans. But what do they mean?
Is it really that important to save earth? Can we even save the earth?
Today we go deep into this subject and see if there is any meaning in these slogans?
Video is a bit lengthy but very interesting. Watch completely.
I am sure you won't regret.
You are watching YouTube channel WiseMunch. Subscribe and don't forget to press bell icon.
So that you won't any of our future videos.
So, lets start!
As we know that plants and trees absorb carbon-dioxide and release oxygen.
If amount of carbon-dioxide is higher in the atmosphere, then they grow faster and absorb more of it.
Thus they control the level of carbon-dioxide in the environment.
Apart from this, Jungles also help in maintaining the climate of our planet.
But there is one big factor that is changing out planet.
And that's - Us
The HUMAN Race
We are using its resources very fast and also polluting it continually.
For some time, we have been using petroleum, coal, natural gas etc in huge amount.
Due to this, green house gases like carbon-dioxide has changed the composition of our atmosphere too badly.
Due to this global temperature is continuously increasing.
On this other side, cutting of jungles is also going on at a huge level.
Due to this, level of carbon-dioxide is getting out of control.
Likewise, this has become a double-sided problem.
On one side, we are emitting greenhouse gases in the environment
On the other side, we are fueling this problem by cutting the jungles.
Due to this, our environment is deteriorating day by day.
Due to global warming, ice is melting on the poles and sea-level is increasing continuously.
What will happen to our Planet Earth?
To learn about this, we have to visit the past.
6.5 crore years ago, a 15 KM wide meteorite struck the earth.
This was when dinosaurs went extinct.
Impact of this meteorite was so big that along with dinosaurs most other species also died.
Only a handful species could escape from this dangerous event.
But, slowly and steadily, in hundreds of thousands of year, conditions started to get normal.
From the evolution those species, lots of other species came into existence.
We also also one of them.
If we think of our-self, then that destruction proved to be a boon for us.
Had this not happened, we might have never came into existence.
Apart from this, there are evidences that even before dinosaurs some global destruction event took place.
that also caused the destruction of almost whole life on earth
and the evolution of remaining species brought dinosaurs into life.
So, that destruction proved to be beneficial for dinosaurs.
Here one thing is evident that these global destruction taking place after millions of years
actually prove to be beneficial for life on earth, in long term.
Now, lets come back to main subject.
We have a huge influence on this planet.
But are we big enough to completely destroy the Earth.
Lots of civilizations came to existence, evolved and finished.
Pyramids of Egypt, Stogehenge of England, Highly advanced cities of Harrapa
all remind us about it.
Planet earth has been facing huge problems for billions of years.
Actually our Earth is very strong And this property of her is not going to change anytime soon.
If we destroy all jungles on Earth
or pollute the atmosphere badly
or destroy the earth completely in the nuclear war
then it is possible that lots of species and we get extinct from the face of Earth
But it won't affect the Earth in long term.
Everything will be normal in a few hundred thousand years,
and new species will start evolving.
And maybe once again, everything will be destroyed after few million years.
And this cycle will continue.
If we compare with the whole life of Earth, then millions year of time is not a long duration.
But it shouldn't be taken lightly.
Instead of thinking about Earth, we have to thing about ourselves.
If we destroy Earth, then it will recover in some time,
but we will be wiped out for ever.
The wrong conditions that we are creating today, are only going to affect us,
We are digging our own grave.
So, stop saving this blue planet of solar system,
before thinking about saving it,
we have to think about our existence.
Global warming, pollution etc are affecting only us. These have to be controlled.
To save ourselves, not the Earth.
Even though, earth has been regarded as mother in religious scriptures,
but after thinking about this concept, our respect for planet Earth increases even more.
So, Don't Save Earth Save Yourself
-------------------------------------------
Strawberry Cake Recipe In Hindi | स्ट्रॉबेरी केक | Valentine's Special | 4 Ingredient Cake | Harsh - Duration: 3:03.
For more infomation >> Strawberry Cake Recipe In Hindi | स्ट्रॉबेरी केक | Valentine's Special | 4 Ingredient Cake | Harsh - Duration: 3:03. -------------------------------------------
Burglary reported at Rob Gronkowski's Foxborough home - Duration: 0:49.
For more infomation >> Burglary reported at Rob Gronkowski's Foxborough home - Duration: 0:49. -------------------------------------------
Paul Hogan The Legend Chats About "Dundee" Super Bowl Commercial (2018) - Duration: 6:35.
For more infomation >> Paul Hogan The Legend Chats About "Dundee" Super Bowl Commercial (2018) - Duration: 6:35. -------------------------------------------
TEMPLE hopping in CHIANG MAI (Thailand) | Alex & MJ - On the GO - Duration: 9:11.
(Alex is singing The Lion King theme song)
It's the official song of the sunrise.
🎵 Alarm clock 🎵
5:17 AM.
Still early.
We're going to see
another sunrise.
Seems like waking up early is all we do.
Ok ! Ok ! Where ?
Where ?
Woah, ok, ok !
Ok, ok !
Mornings are pretty cold on scooter !
My nipples are hard.
It's not even open.
5 minutes ?
One, two, three, four, five?
Ok.
There's no one. We're alone. I think that...
I don't think that many tourists come here early in the morning.
They're usually sleeping at this time.
Do you think we're going to make it in time?
I hope so. There's another door.
We're the first ones in.
There's another locked door.
There's a lot of smog.
Looks like we might not properly see the sunrise because of all the smog.
Shoes?
Ok. Thank you.
They're pretty last minute here.
Last minute.
The hour following sunrise and the hour prior to sunset
are the best times to take pictures or videos
because it's what we call Golden Hour.
The light is super nice.
So we're going to take advantage of it.
Cue nice morning shots.
Ok, this morning's temple was pretty nice.
It was pretty.
But it's not the temple I really wanted to see.
I researched temples around Chiang Mai on Instagram
and I found one in particular
that has an unpronounceable name and that is 2 and half hours away.
I've been trying for 2 days to find a way to get there, but no luck.
That was until today! I found a company to bring us there
and a friend who wanted to come with us
to check out this awesome temple.
It's her. Her name is Liza.
Like in the Simpsons.
So Bart, what do you think of little Liza?
I hate you.
Hello. - Hey.
Are you ready? - I'm ready.
We have a lot of....It's high.
It's very high!
Luckily we don't have to walk all the way up there.
There's a shuttle that's going to bring us half way...ish.
We have to hold on tight. Oh my God.
After that I think we have to go up a few steps.
I read there was 800 steps.
800 steps?
Ok, have fun girls!
This way ? - Yes.
Ok.
The 800 steps start here.
I don't know. It says 400 here.
I think it's 400 steps.
I think there are 800 but that in 400 steps there will be some sort of viewpoint.
We're going to count them.
One...Two...Three...Four.
We're here. Well, I think!
We're going to go see over there. If there's a view,
that's it. That's where it ends.
We're really on the edge of a cliff here.
The platform is being held up by two by four's.
I feel it...
In my man parts.
We're high up MJ.
You're like in a weird position.
Hold on. Hold on. - I'm holding on.
I have to get use to it because...
I find it very high.
Oh, she pushed me. She pushed me.
Liza pushed me.
Honestly, we've seen a lot of temples in the last two years.
And seeing a lot of temples, is like seeing a lot of churches.
It's pretty much always the same thing, but different
But this one was quite unique.
Yes, so if you're ever visiting Chiang Mai, we recommend that you go check it out.
It's worth the detour!
Congratulations to Frédéric Venne who win's this week's postcard on YouTube
and congrats to Noémie Gauthier who wins the postcard on Facebook!
Send us your address in a PM on Facebook or Instagram
and we'll send this out to you as soon as possible.
For the rest of you, if you'd like a chance to win next week's postcards,
like and comment below
and your name will automatically be in the draw.
We want to know, what's the number one thing
that's on your bucketlist that you'd like to do one day
sooner or later.
We're curious to know!
Don't forget to like our Facebook Page as we do Facebook Live videos
every Sunday night à 7:30pm
Eastern time.
And follow us on Instagram for cool pictures and to follow us on a daily basis.
Alright, see you guys next time, ciao! C-ya!
Liza is trying to play the gong.
She has to a "brush" it.
She has to relax.
She needs to concentrate.
It doesn't look easy.
I'm not going slow enough.
She told me I had to relax and pray.
I don't know how long I have to keep going for.
She left you.
She said: Oh, he's good.
What an experience!
I don't think I was praying enough.
-------------------------------------------
نہار منہ کیلا کے اوپر صرف یہ چیز لگا کر اندر ڈالو│Health Benefits of Bananas - Duration: 8:15.
Banana Benefits
-------------------------------------------
Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat AMG Line/ Ambition/ Warmtewerend glas - Duration: 1:00.
For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat AMG Line/ Ambition/ Warmtewerend glas - Duration: 1:00. -------------------------------------------
Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat | Line Style | Ambition - Duration: 0:42.
For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat | Line Style | Ambition - Duration: 0:42. -------------------------------------------
B**BS Bouncing 2018 - Duration: 2:16.
B**BS Bouncing 2018
-------------------------------------------
Dino Train Nursery Rhymes For Children | Five Little Ducks & More | Kids Sing Along Songs - Duration: 11:49.
Dino Train Nursery Rhymes For Children | Five Little Ducks & More | Kids Sing Along Songs
-------------------------------------------
ipl 11: ipl top 10 longest sixes all seasons,ipl longest sixes ever,ipl biggest sixes out of stadium - Duration: 1:10.
ipl 11:
ipl top 10 longest sixes all seasons,
ipl longest sixes ever,
ipl biggest sixes out of stadium
-------------------------------------------
章小蕙失婚後仍「揮霍奢侈」,甚至不理親生女兒爆發醜聞,現在的她過「這種生活」... ✔ - Duration: 4:36.
For more infomation >> 章小蕙失婚後仍「揮霍奢侈」,甚至不理親生女兒爆發醜聞,現在的她過「這種生活」... ✔ - Duration: 4:36. -------------------------------------------
Hyundai ix35 1.6i GDI STYLE 135PK Trekh. - Duration: 0:59.
For more infomation >> Hyundai ix35 1.6i GDI STYLE 135PK Trekh. - Duration: 0:59. -------------------------------------------
Geek Squad Same Day Scre...
For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...-------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...-------------------------------------------
TU N'ES PAS SEULE - Duration: 7:28.
For more infomation >> TU N'ES PAS SEULE - Duration: 7:28. -------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> TU N'ES PAS SEULE - Duration: 7:28.-------------------------------------------
TEMPLE hopping in CHIANG MAI (Thailand) | Alex & MJ - On the GO - Duration: 9:11.
(Alex is singing The Lion King theme song)
It's the official song of the sunrise.
🎵 Alarm clock 🎵
5:17 AM.
Still early.
We're going to see
another sunrise.
Seems like waking up early is all we do.
Ok ! Ok ! Where ?
Where ?
Woah, ok, ok !
Ok, ok !
Mornings are pretty cold on scooter !
My nipples are hard.
It's not even open.
5 minutes ?
One, two, three, four, five?
Ok.
There's no one. We're alone. I think that...
I don't think that many tourists come here early in the morning.
They're usually sleeping at this time.
Do you think we're going to make it in time?
I hope so. There's another door.
We're the first ones in.
There's another locked door.
There's a lot of smog.
Looks like we might not properly see the sunrise because of all the smog.
Shoes?
Ok. Thank you.
They're pretty last minute here.
Last minute.
The hour following sunrise and the hour prior to sunset
are the best times to take pictures or videos
because it's what we call Golden Hour.
The light is super nice.
So we're going to take advantage of it.
Cue nice morning shots.
Ok, this morning's temple was pretty nice.
It was pretty.
But it's not the temple I really wanted to see.
I researched temples around Chiang Mai on Instagram
and I found one in particular
that has an unpronounceable name and that is 2 and half hours away.
I've been trying for 2 days to find a way to get there, but no luck.
That was until today! I found a company to bring us there
and a friend who wanted to come with us
to check out this awesome temple.
It's her. Her name is Liza.
Like in the Simpsons.
So Bart, what do you think of little Liza?
I hate you.
Hello. - Hey.
Are you ready? - I'm ready.
We have a lot of....It's high.
It's very high!
Luckily we don't have to walk all the way up there.
There's a shuttle that's going to bring us half way...ish.
We have to hold on tight. Oh my God.
After that I think we have to go up a few steps.
I read there was 800 steps.
800 steps?
Ok, have fun girls!
This way ? - Yes.
Ok.
The 800 steps start here.
I don't know. It says 400 here.
I think it's 400 steps.
I think there are 800 but that in 400 steps there will be some sort of viewpoint.
We're going to count them.
One...Two...Three...Four.
We're here. Well, I think!
We're going to go see over there. If there's a view,
that's it. That's where it ends.
We're really on the edge of a cliff here.
The platform is being held up by two by four's.
I feel it...
In my man parts.
We're high up MJ.
You're like in a weird position.
Hold on. Hold on. - I'm holding on.
I have to get use to it because...
I find it very high.
Oh, she pushed me. She pushed me.
Liza pushed me.
Honestly, we've seen a lot of temples in the last two years.
And seeing a lot of temples, is like seeing a lot of churches.
It's pretty much always the same thing, but different
But this one was quite unique.
Yes, so if you're ever visiting Chiang Mai, we recommend that you go check it out.
It's worth the detour!
Congratulations to Frédéric Venne who win's this week's postcard on YouTube
and congrats to Noémie Gauthier who wins the postcard on Facebook!
Send us your address in a PM on Facebook or Instagram
and we'll send this out to you as soon as possible.
For the rest of you, if you'd like a chance to win next week's postcards,
like and comment below
and your name will automatically be in the draw.
We want to know, what's the number one thing
that's on your bucketlist that you'd like to do one day
sooner or later.
We're curious to know!
Don't forget to like our Facebook Page as we do Facebook Live videos
every Sunday night à 7:30pm
Eastern time.
And follow us on Instagram for cool pictures and to follow us on a daily basis.
Alright, see you guys next time, ciao! C-ya!
Liza is trying to play the gong.
She has to a "brush" it.
She has to relax.
She needs to concentrate.
It doesn't look easy.
I'm not going slow enough.
She told me I had to relax and pray.
I don't know how long I have to keep going for.
She left you.
She said: Oh, he's good.
What an experience!
I don't think I was praying enough.
-------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> TEMPLE hopping in CHIANG MAI (Thailand) | Alex & MJ - On the GO - Duration: 9:11.-------------------------------------------
LANCIA YPSILON : PETITE MISE À JOUR POUR LE MILLÉSIME 2018 - Duration: 6:36.
For more infomation >> LANCIA YPSILON : PETITE MISE À JOUR POUR LE MILLÉSIME 2018 - Duration: 6:36. -------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> LANCIA YPSILON : PETITE MISE À JOUR POUR LE MILLÉSIME 2018 - Duration: 6:36.-------------------------------------------
Intégrale #MOE du 04/02/18 : Elias Khoury, Ghalia Benali et MÂÄK, Nadia Chaabane, Ziad Doueri - Duration: 26:38.
For more infomation >> Intégrale #MOE du 04/02/18 : Elias Khoury, Ghalia Benali et MÂÄK, Nadia Chaabane, Ziad Doueri - Duration: 26:38. -------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Intégrale #MOE du 04/02/18 : Elias Khoury, Ghalia Benali et MÂÄK, Nadia Chaabane, Ziad Doueri - Duration: 26:38.-------------------------------------------
Voici comment perdre 5 kilos et 5 cm de tour de taille en seulement 4 jours | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 6:53.
For more infomation >> Voici comment perdre 5 kilos et 5 cm de tour de taille en seulement 4 jours | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 6:53. -------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Voici comment perdre 5 kilos et 5 cm de tour de taille en seulement 4 jours | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 6:53.-------------------------------------------
Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat
For more infomation >> Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat-------------------------------------------
XIUMIN - I`M PARALYZED - Duration: 1:30.
For more infomation >> XIUMIN - I`M PARALYZED - Duration: 1:30. -------------------------------------------
Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 250 BlueTEC 204PK 7G-TRONIC PLUS 4MATIC - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 250 BlueTEC 204PK 7G-TRONIC PLUS 4MATIC - Duration: 0:54. -------------------------------------------
Mazda CX-5 2.2 SKYACTIV-D 175pk 4WD HighPower Aut GT-M - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.2 SKYACTIV-D 175pk 4WD HighPower Aut GT-M - Duration: 0:54. -------------------------------------------
Elisabeth Roudinesco - A importância de Lacan para a psicanálise - Duration: 3:08.
My mother was a psychoanalyst, a great psychoanalyst.
She didn't write, but I collected her clinical cases,
she worked with children.
She was a friend of Lacan,
she founded, with Lacan, the Paris Freudian School.
Therefore, I was raised in psychoanalysis.
And I didn't want, in anyway, to lean towards psychoanalysis,
because…
it's always like that,
I didn't want to be a doctor like my father or a psychoanalyst.
What I was interested in was literature. But, then,
in a certain moment, with the publishing,
in 1966,
of Lacan's Writings, a literary work,
a structuralist work…
I knew Lacan from childhood, he was a friend of my mother.
And with the publishing of Writings,
I discovered another Lacan. I discovered the thinker,
the importance of Lacan, as well as of Foucault, Derrida, etc.
And that made people, like me,
study psychoanalysis. Before, it seemed like
a medical discipline, strictly clinical, without intellectual interest.
Lacan had this essential importance,
for a whole generation, of restoring
a kind of intellectuality to Freud's work.
Then,
evidently, I started to do therapy, and
at a very young age I became a member of the Paris Freudian School
and did therapy with Octave Mannoni.
From a certain moment, I started to practice therapy,
but I had the notion
it wasn't something
essential in my life. I kept writing.
I began writing literary critic
and, then, influenced by Michel de Certeau,
who I also was a student of at the university of Vincennes,
from 1997 onwards I began writing the history of psychoanalysis.
deep down, allowed me to unite two of my interests:
the interest by psychoanalysis and the interest
by the intellectual history of psychoanalysis.
That history wasn't written yet,
it was a completely new field
and, in France, whose who met the founders
where still alive.
Therefore, I could take oral testimonies
and consulted many particular archives.
Since 1979, 1980 I began this adventure
of becoming France's psychoanalysis historian.
-------------------------------------------
How To PROPERLY Pronounce AHMED - Duration: 2:12.
Ahmed, Ahmed
Ahmed, Ahmed
I've been wanting to make this video for a while
and so many people that I've come across in my time have mispronounced this name
Ahmed, Ahmed not Akhmed, not Akhhmed
not Ahmed
although some people do like to be called Ahmed
that's fine no problem with that
but take the typical Arabic name Ahmed and this is how it sounds: Ahmed Ahmed
Ha ح Ha not KHa خ KHa but Ha ح Ha
Ahmed, Ahmed, Ahmed
it's written like this if you're interested in Arabic script
and it's written like this in English
now why am I making this video about how to pronounce the name Ahmed
because I think if we're really gonna make this thing work and by 'this thing'
I mean the integration between different countries in the world and globalization
and generally broadening the understanding between my country and your
country and his country and her country and their country and (our) country then we
need to start pronouncing each other's names correctly otherwise as soon as you
say to someone 'oh is Ahmed coming?' he's just going to be like...
he'll probably just learn to live with it and be like 'okay, yeah...'
but it's not a good place to start.
Learn to say the name correctly and I'd
advocate it both ways although I've never had anybody pronounce my name
wrong I've got it easy perhaps. It's worth doing and you'll thank me later
my name's Mike - Arabic Mike and I make videos and all sorts of things you can
find more videos there and there you can subscribe here thanks for coming and
until next time bye bye ma3 as-salaama
-------------------------------------------
ai khuku ai song new addition-2018 - Duration: 2:41.
For more infomation >> ai khuku ai song new addition-2018 - Duration: 2:41. -------------------------------------------
Zamachowski zwierza się tylko jednej kobiecie! Nie jest nią Monika! - Duration: 3:39.
For more infomation >> Zamachowski zwierza się tylko jednej kobiecie! Nie jest nią Monika! - Duration: 3:39. -------------------------------------------
HOW TO TELL WHEN YOUR NEWBORN IS HUNGRY? || EARLY SIGNS OF HUNGER - Duration: 4:30.
Hey guys welcome back to my channel
And I am sharing with you today a few things that you can look for to show early signs of hunger for your newborn
Baby a couple weeks ago. I did a video on
my 5 top tips for making
breastfeeding easy to get started with and
I will link that up above if you haven't seen it yet one of the tips that I shared in that video was to keep
Your baby in the room with you at the hospital and even when you go home
It's a good idea to have your baby in your room with you
Especially if you're going to be breastfeeding because you can watch for those early signs of hunger
just as a mom you're probably gonna be a light sleeper and
You're going to be hearing noises and things like that that are going to wake you up when your baby wakes up
So it's a good way to know when your baby is hungry because you'll hear them stirring around
You want to pick your baby up and offer them the breast
even before they start crying
Especially in those early stages when they're just learning how to nurse and you are also just learning how to nurse then
That's going to help them to
Have an opportunity to get the hang of it before they're really really hungry and really really frustrated
if you think about how you feel when you're hungry and
Someone's like well make a decision on where you want to eat by the time you're starving you're not making decisions anymore
You're like just give me some food. I'm starving. You know you're just really really upset and that's how your baby
Probably feels too they don't they can't even think straight at that point because they're so upset
Because they're so hungry
So don't wait until they cry the moment you hear them stirring around especially if it has been about two hours or so
Definitely give them the opportunity to nurse before they start crying another tip for you guys is to when it's not like
Nighttime, and you can actually see your baby in the daytime
Look for things like rapid eye movement, so they might be sleeping their eyes are closed
but you will see their eyes kind of moving under their eyelids back and forth and around and
That is a good sign that
your baby is
Maybe about to wake up it kind of signals to what?
Part of the sleep cycle that they're in and that they're probably soon going to wake up
And you could just kind of get yourself ready at that point as soon as you see them opening up their eyes
Or even before then you could go ahead and pick them up and just hold them close to you
They might still be sleeping or sleepy
But it'll give them an opportunity might actually try to latch on while their eyes are still closed
Which is a good time for you to let them practice and you can practice when everybody's calm and relaxed
Another thing that you can look for is chewing on their hand
That's kind of like a telltale sign most people know that one that if they're like gnawing on their hand
Especially as a newborn it probably means they're hungry
Another thing that's kind of related to that is rooting if you put your finger like on their cheek
They're probably they're probably going to try and follow that finger
Or if there's anything tickling their cheek, they're gonna follow that especially if they're hungry they might not be crying yet
But it probably is a good single signal that they are hungry
And you can go ahead and try and feed them at that point so all of these things the reason that they're most helpful is
Not that we have to feed our babies like so soon and so early all the time
But it helps because especially as a newborn
They're still learning how to latch on and
You're still learning how to nurse them and if both of you are frustrated. It really makes it difficult and
Also helps to build your milk supply so the easier that it is for them to nurse and the more relaxed you are
You're going to have a better milk
supply in the long run because of those things so those are some things that you can do that might be helpful for you and
Yeah, don't always go by like this strict schedule
Just kind of watch your baby and watch for those signs of hunger
And hopefully that is going to give you those cues and help you help your baby make breastfeeding easy for both of you
So guys, I hope that that was helpful for you today is kind of short and sweet, but if you have any other questions
Please leave it in the comments below, and if you have any other tips
Please also share those because I'm sure there's lots of people including myself
That would love to hear what advice you have to give and thanks for watching if you thought this was helpful
Please share it with a friend
we talk about everything mom related from weight loss to
Breastfeeding to picky eaters and meal prep for the week all
those things and more so come on back to my channel and be sure to subscribe so
Guys I will see you next time until then be well bye
-------------------------------------------
LANCIA YPSILON : PETITE MISE À JOUR POUR LE MILLÉSIME 2018 - Duration: 6:36.
For more infomation >> LANCIA YPSILON : PETITE MISE À JOUR POUR LE MILLÉSIME 2018 - Duration: 6:36. -------------------------------------------
수입차 1월 판매..벤츠 1위·BMW 2위·E클래스는 3위(?)..'눈길'[24/7 카] - Duration: 4:23.
For more infomation >> 수입차 1월 판매..벤츠 1위·BMW 2위·E클래스는 3위(?)..'눈길'[24/7 카] - Duration: 4:23. -------------------------------------------
Intégrale #MOE du 04/02/18 : Elias Khoury, Ghalia Benali et MÂÄK, Nadia Chaabane, Ziad Doueri - Duration: 26:38.
For more infomation >> Intégrale #MOE du 04/02/18 : Elias Khoury, Ghalia Benali et MÂÄK, Nadia Chaabane, Ziad Doueri - Duration: 26:38. -------------------------------------------
신형 싼타페=움직이는 스마트폰..적용된 첨단 기술 살펴보니...[24/7 카] - Duration: 7:01.
For more infomation >> 신형 싼타페=움직이는 스마트폰..적용된 첨단 기술 살펴보니...[24/7 카] - Duration: 7:01. -------------------------------------------
신형 싼타페=움직이는 스마트폰..적용된 첨단 기술 살펴보니... - Duration: 7:26.
For more infomation >> 신형 싼타페=움직이는 스마트폰..적용된 첨단 기술 살펴보니... - Duration: 7:26. -------------------------------------------
제네시스에만 썼던 사륜구동 'HTRAC', 신형 싼타페에 적용된 배경은... - Duration: 2:30.
For more infomation >> 제네시스에만 썼던 사륜구동 'HTRAC', 신형 싼타페에 적용된 배경은... - Duration: 2:30. -------------------------------------------
한국닛산, "전기차 신형 리프 투입 계획"..주행거리는? - Duration: 2:32.
For more infomation >> 한국닛산, "전기차 신형 리프 투입 계획"..주행거리는? - Duration: 2:32. -------------------------------------------
'평택항 에디션' 판매한 아우디..인피니티·캐딜락 제치고 4계단 '껑충' - Duration: 2:46.
For more infomation >> '평택항 에디션' 판매한 아우디..인피니티·캐딜락 제치고 4계단 '껑충' - Duration: 2:46. -------------------------------------------
수입차 1월 판매..벤츠 1위·BMW 2위·E클래스는 3위(?)..'눈길' - Duration: 4:34.
For more infomation >> 수입차 1월 판매..벤츠 1위·BMW 2위·E클래스는 3위(?)..'눈길' - Duration: 4:34. -------------------------------------------
현대차, 신형 싼타페 사전계약 개시..가격은 2815만~3710만원 - Duration: 3:23.
For more infomation >> 현대차, 신형 싼타페 사전계약 개시..가격은 2815만~3710만원 - Duration: 3:23. -------------------------------------------
Download Modded Games For Free | Android Mod Games | 2018 - Duration: 4:37.
Download Modded Games For Free
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét