Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 8 2018

We're only a few months away from the return of our favorite fast-talking, regenerating

degenerate Deadpool, and we finally got our first look at Josh Brolin's Cable — and

all his tactical pouches — in the first real trailer.

Fortunately, there's plenty of other stuff to dig into too.

Follow along if you're unafraid of spoilers as we break down everything you missed in

the Deadpool 2 trailer.

Red eye

The trailer opens with our first look at Josh Brolin's Cable, a.k.a. Nathan Summers.

The character has been a beloved mainstay of X-Men comics since his first adult appearance

in 1990, and his glowing eye is as much a calling card for him as it is for his optic

blast-shooting father.

Based on his ongoing narration about being born in a war, we can surmise that the movie

will at least partially follow Summers' original origin as the time-displaced son of Scott

Summers and Jean Grey's clone, raised in a dystopian future.

More machine than man

In the comics, Cable is one of the most powerful mutants in the multiverse, but his potential

is dampened by the techno-organic virus given to him as a child by the evil mutant Apocalypse.

The virus was meant to kill him, but he was saved by a talking ship and a one-way trip

to the future, where he learned to keep the constantly spreading techno-organic virus

confined to his left arm and eye — albeit at the expense of the full strength of his

telekinetic powers.

Whether Deadpool 2 will follow the convoluted story is anyone's guess, but in recent iterations

Cable has used a tricked-out metal arm for added combat effectiveness after being cured

of the original virus, so it could go either way.

Hope

Although the trailer didn't give away any main plot points, the appearance of a battered

teddy bear on Cable's hip has led to speculation that one of the storylines Deadpool 2 may

be adapting is Cable's stewardship of Hope Summers.

Unlike the rest of the Summers family, Hope isn't actually related to Scott, even though

she bears a striking resemblance to Jean Grey.

Instead, she was the first mutant born in a world that had the mutant genome removed

by the Scarlet Witch's chaos magic power.

Regardless, Hope Summers has been referenced previously, when her name appeared in the

first teaser back in 2017.

Up to 11

"What's the most pain you've ever felt?"

We're not sure who Cable's asking, but odds are good that his gun is about to cause more

pain than the most they've ever felt.

Cranking it to 11 is a great use of the immortal gag from This Is Spinal Tap.

"Why don't make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder."

"These go to 11."

But even better, it's a pretty perfect encapsulation of Cable as a character and a concept.

He's the most hardcore mutant in the world.

Of course his dials go past 10.

"Mutant freaks!

I'll show you how to stand up to…"

"Not today, friend."

Not a mustache

One of the best gags in the trailer is a snide joke that makes fun of Warner Bros. digitally

erasing Henry Cavill's mustache for Justice League.

"It's a metal arm!

It's not like we're trying to remove a mustache!"

Based on what we saw of the mustache-less Cavill in Justice League, a metal arm really

might be easier to make.

That said, the best in-joke from the trailer is still Deadpool mocking Josh Brolin's other

Marvel character, Thanos, and his quest for the Infinity Stones.

"I got the stones to help you.

Noooo."

Domino

We also get our first look at Domino, played by Zazie Beetz.

This is the first time Domino has made it to the big screen, although like Cable, she's

been a fan favorite for years.

In the comics, she's a consistent member of X-Force, the secret strike team of the X-family.

She's an expert at shooting and stabbing, but her best quality on any team is her mutant

ability, which encourages good luck around her and means things usually tend to just

work out.

We can expect Deadpool to make at least a couple of jokes about her mutant power being

lazy writing, but he'd better hope she's on his side.

Another detail that the movie may or may not address is that she also had a brief fling

with another character appearing in Deadpool 2: Colossus.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead

One of the standout characters in the original Deadpool was definitely Negasonic Teenage

Warhead.

"That's the coolest name ever!"

It looks like she's back for the sequel.

She's grown her hair out a bit, but looks as punk and angsty as she was in the original,

so we should get some great interplay between her and Wade Wilson.

New team

In a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment, we see Deadpool in a plane flanked by Domino, Terry

Crews, and two hard-to-see mutants.

It's possible that Crews could be playing Bishop, the other time-traveling mutant on

the X-Men, but he's usually working against Cable, and has rarely been on X-Force.

"Don't make me hurt you."

It's more likely that he's playing either Hammer or G.W.

Bridge, both frequent Cable allies.

Easier to spot is what looks like Shatterstar standing between Deadpool and Crews.

In the comics, he's a gladiator from a future dystopia called Mojoworld.

In between Domino and Deadpool looks like what could be Chamber, a mutant who drew the

short straw of mutant powers with a bio-energy that constantly leaks from his lower face

and throat.

Side characters

It isn't just mutants that are coming back for the sequel.

Blind Al, Vanessa, Weasel, and Dopinder are all seen in the Deadpool 2 trailer, but we'll

have to see how much time they get onscreen with such a packed cast.

As far as Wade's unpowered supporting cast goes, one character is decidedly absent: Bob,

the agent of HYDRA who was slyly referenced in the original.

"Bob?"

"Wade?"

We'll have to see if Disney's lawyers have softened up enough to let Bob appear in Deadpool

2.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Everything You Missed In The Deadpool 2 Trailer - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

First Week in Japan + Our WIFI TRAVEL HACK - Duration: 6:10.

[ SHIBUYA , TOKYO ]

Hello!!! Guess who made it to Japan?!

B: I did!!! L: It's Boomer!!!

We're trying to go on a date today here in Tokyo

Let's go find somewhere inside! (B: Let's go!)

Hey I'm Loretta and welcome to my channel "KemushiChan" !

Hey guys we have made it to Shibuya today,

and as you can see BOOMER made it here!

You finally made it!

It's been one whole week since you finally moved here

We're still figuring things out and getting settled

but there are a couple SPECIFIC things Boomer's been having trouble with...

Going to the ward office... and getting everything set

But one specific thing that we haven't set up yet,

I DON'T HAVE a PHONE :(

Back in the Dark Ages!!

What can I do? L: what CAN you do?!

Look for WiFi??

I've been to cafes and other spots where you think you found some WiFi

but sometimes it can be really tricky to set up WiFi in Japan

because there are so many specific steps

but I have a SPECIFIC Wifi that I just tried out

that I think you're really going to like

because it's easy to use and all over Tokyo.

So I want to see if we can use that today

WHILE you find us a date spot!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

Yeah, so we're looking for a date spot,

then we're looking for WiFi

AND we're going to have some fun while doing it!

Boomer just moved to Japan,

but he still doesn't have a phone plan

So it's been a bit of a struggle the last few days

trying to find places where he can actually connect

But there's an English-friendly network called Free Wi-Fi &Tokyo

that told me about their new service

so before hitting the city I'm showing Boomer

How he can easily set it up now.

1st we went online to see where the WiFi hotspots are

The blue spots are where you register for the service

and the green spots are service partners where you will connect automatically afterwards.

To connect you first find one of blue Free Wi-Fi&Tokyo

spots on the map and head there

You'll find an information stand

where you can sign in using your phone, a browser,

or the QR code which is posted there!

Next you connect using your email or your favorite SNS

Then you're connected and ready to go!

That's when we got back to enjoying our date in the city!

That looks so good... B: that DOES look good!

Chickpeas... is that avocado??

It's really good!

Let's eat!

Your job is to find us more date spots!

B: More date spots?! L: Oh yeah, in Omotesando!

Omotesando is like the fashionable spot in in Tokyo

We could get dessert!!! :)

But you gotta find it!!

One of the perks about this network

is that it's especially strong on the train lines/subways

That way you can look up your next spot or train lines

and how to get where you're going easily.

Next we headed to Omotesando

to do some shopping and find some desserts!

Do you want to try this one? B: Oh... sure!

Have an egggggcellent day!

Mine's really good, it's super fresh!

Yeah, fresh strawberries are the best!!

Yeah, let's get a picture of YOU!

No no no no no no no!!!!

Okay, what should I do?

The Wi-Fi is fast and available in locations across Tokyo

so it's easy to connect anywhere

and in Boomer's case being able to get speedy internet

means he can post his favorite photos on the go, too!

Whether you're coming to visit Japan

or just looking for a spot to connect to Wi-Fi

check out the link below this video for more details!

WE'RE BACK >:) !!!

Nice you actually got to use your own WiFi?

Yeah it was nice to be able to find some...

He's been out without Wi-Fi for a whole week

I don't know how I survived...

If you have any questions, please leave a comment,

but is there anywhere else that you wanted to go?

I mean after all that eating I kinda wanted to see

if we could check out a gym...

Okay, yeah

Do you want to see what that one looks like??

Let's see if we can register! L: Or at least see what it looks like!

Okay, we're gonna go see this.

Maybe not register today, but we're at least going to look at it!

I think it's that way! B: That way? (L: yeah!)

Thank you so much for watching today!

I'll see you next time, bye!

You

For more infomation >> First Week in Japan + Our WIFI TRAVEL HACK - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Lawmakers worry about increases in the budget package - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Lawmakers worry about increases in the budget package - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Aly Raisman: US Olympics betrayed the athletes - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> Aly Raisman: US Olympics betrayed the athletes - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Spending bill is about military spending: Rep. Kevin Brady - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> Spending bill is about military spending: Rep. Kevin Brady - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Meriva 1.4 BERLIN - AIRCO - CRUISECONTROL - PARKEERSENSOREN V+A - RADIO CD - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Opel Meriva 1.4 BERLIN - AIRCO - CRUISECONTROL - PARKEERSENSOREN V+A - RADIO CD - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Drunk History - Nichelle Nichols Lives Boldly - Duration: 6:34.

- To infinity and beyond.

- No. [chuckles]

Live long and prosper.

- All right, you're gonna teach me.

- You have all your fingers together...

- I do.

- And then, you just go like this.

- [groans] Stay together.

- Put them all together. - Okay.

- And then, just... - I do this.

I go there. - No, that's--

that's the shocker. [laughs] - Oh.

- Hi, I'm Ashley Nicole Black,

and today we're talking about Nichelle Nichols.

So it's 1964,

and Nichelle Nichols guest stars

on an episode of a show called "The Lieutenant,"

that's run by Gene Roddenberry.

And Gene Roddenberry was like,

you're amazing; you're so beautiful.

Do you wanna be on this new show called "Star Trek"?

Here's my plan.

It's gonna be super utopian,

and black ladies can be bosses,

so this is exactly a really big deal.

So Nichelle Nichols is like, that sounds chill as hell,

so let's do that show.

So they start filming "Star Trek,"

and Nichelle Nichols plays Lieutenant Uhura,

who's the communications officer, so she's like,

Captain, I have something to communicate with you.

Boo-boo-boo-boo-boo.

And she has nails that are way too long for space.

But also...

Nichelle Nichols doesn't actually watch the show,

because back then, TV came on at a certain time,

and she was at work during that time.

So at the end of the first season,

she's like, "Star Trek" is cool, whatever.

I don't know if anybody watches it.

But my dream is to be on Broadway.

I wanna sing. I wanna dance.

And she goes to Gene Roddenberry,

and she's like, hey, I'm gonna go to Broadway,

so I'm done Trekking. I'm done.

So, he tells her, like, please,

just, like, take the weekend to think about it.

And she was like, whatever, bitch, fine.

So that weekend,

Nichelle Nichols goes to an NAACP fundraiser,

and one of the organizers comes up to her,

and is like, hey, there's a guy here,

and he's your biggest fan,

and he really wants to meet you.

And she's like, okay, cool, whatever.

Bring on the nerd.

And she sees her fan,

and he's like, your show is the only show

that I allow my three little children

to stay up and watch.

We love "Star Trek." It's so good.

And she's like, excuse me, are you Martin Luther King?

And he's like, yes, I am Martin Luther King,

and I'm a Trekkie.

And she's like, [bleep] me. - [chuckles]

- But it's real.

Martin Luther King loved "Star Trek."

And he's like,

you are the only black woman on television

who doesn't play a servant.

You're the only person out there providing hope

to black people that there's a future,

where maybe they won't be seen as less than,

and they'll be seen as equals.

And she's like, wow, that's great,

except for I'm leaving.

I quit "Star Trek" this week. I'm so sorry.

And he's like, no, you can't quit.

Do you realize that you are

the first black "women" who's--

black woman.

He wasn't drunk when he said it.

- No, it's okay. - I was drunk.

But Martin Luther King was like, if you leave,

this one image that children have

of a black woman as an equal

will just disappear from television.

And she's like, well, [bleep], that's a lot.

That's, like, a lot.

That's a lot on my shoulders.

Can you chill? And he's like,

No, I'm Martin Luther King. I have no chill.

And she was like, okay, I'll think about it.

Stay tuned for more "Drunk History."

Do you know how the first interracial kiss

on television happened?

- So Nichelle Nichols goes into Gene Roddenberry's office,

and she's like, Gene,

I met Martin Luther King this weekend,

and he really likes your shit.

And he's like, oh, my God...

[gasps] Someone understands what I'm trying to do here.

She's like, oh, my God, shut the [bleep] up.

That's not the point.

The point is, this show

is going to advance racial equality.

I'll stay on your show.

So, you know, they're filming "Star Wars."

It's great. - Is that true?

- Oh, my God. [laughter]

Also very good.

So they're doing "Star Trek."

It's great. People love it.

At some point, Gene Roddenberry's like,

I know--we're gonna push the envelope.

We're gonna have the first interracial kiss.

And William Shatner is like, hell yes.

And Nichelle Nichols is like, whatever, fine.

But the network came down and was like, whoa, hold on,

we can't have an interracial kiss on TV.

So William Shatner convinces them,

let's shoot it both ways.

We'll shoot it with the kiss first,

and then, we'll shoot it without,

and you can decide what you wanna do in editing.

So they shoot the scene with the kiss,

and then, he's like, you know what, I have a note.

Let's try it again. Let's try it again.

Let's do it one more time.

And they shoot it over and over

and over again.

And they're like, William, enough kissing, okay?

We only have time to shoot this one more time.

And he's like, okay, let's just do one without the kiss.

So it isn't until the next day

that they watch the scene and see that William Shatner

crosses his eyes to the camera.

And they're like, what the [bleep],

is this really happening?

And William Shatner was like, I guess we either

have to air this interracial kiss

or not have a scene.

And that is how the first interracial kiss

gets on television. - Wow.

- And then, in 1969, America lands on the Moon.

And everyone in America's like, oh, my God,

we landed on the Moon. It's amazing.

And Nichelle was like, uh, hold up,

that's all white dudes.

What the [bleep], right?

So she gives this big speech,

and she's like, NASA, get your shit together.

Can you please recruit someone to be an astronaut

who's not a white dude?

And NASA's like, okay, cool, but, like, can you do it?

'Cause we don't know anybody who's not a white dude.

So Nichelle Nichols was like,

ugh, black ladies have to do everything.

So she travels around the country,

and she recruits people to be in NASA,

and she's like, hey, black people,

Asians, lady people, do you wanna go to space?

And they're like, okay, cool.

And she recruited Sally Ride.

And then, she recruits Colonel Bluford.

He was the first black dude to be in NASA.

- How cool is that?

- And then, she recruited Mae Jemison.

And she was like, hey, you should apply for NASA.

And Mae Jemison is like, oh, my God,

you were on "Star Trek." I love you.

But she's like, pay attention.

So Nichelle Nichols was, like,

the first black lady to go to space for fake,

and she recruited the first black lady

to go to space for real.

She literally integrated space.

Everybody who's really good at math,

or whatever you have to be good at

to be--go to NASA,

can do whatever they wanna do.

- But we still need to prosper

if we're gonna live long. - Yeah. [laughs]

- Is this America right now?

That's trying so hard, but-- - [laughs] Yes.

But it can't get over...

- But its ring finger just can't deal with it.

[patriotic music]

For more infomation >> Drunk History - Nichelle Nichols Lives Boldly - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Wall Street traders need better technology: Virtu's Vincent Viola - Duration: 8:46.

For more infomation >> Wall Street traders need better technology: Virtu's Vincent Viola - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

I95 chaos: couple had baby together, recently moved to WPB. - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> I95 chaos: couple had baby together, recently moved to WPB. - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

100+ drug arrests in three days - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> 100+ drug arrests in three days - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Starpoint Gemini Warlords Xbox One launch trailer - Duration: 2:31.

[MUSIC] Home.

A place in a world.

A bright future.

Sounds like a different life today.

They left us here to die.

A fate that I will not easily accept.

I don't know what awaits us in this place.

We need a new home.

A new life.

Just one chance to repent for our fathers' sins.

We will build our cities and our ships again.

But will the people of Gemini think we deserve another chance?

[XBOX SOUND]

For more infomation >> Starpoint Gemini Warlords Xbox One launch trailer - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

ICONIC Esports Moments: HotshotGG's Tear-filled Speech at MSG 2015 (LoL) - Duration: 11:43.

Some moments transcend highlights or trophy-winning teamwork.

Hotshot: I'm speechless. It's been years of blood, sweat and tears for all of us. But it's truly magical to be here. Thank you.

They go beyond executing seemingly impossible plays

and wowing the crowd.

Hotshot: Thank you guys, you guys have been my brothers for the past three years.

And you mean so much to me. And this means so much to me. So thank you.

Some moments carry with them the weight of a life's work,

and the eventual relief that comes with risking it all

for a dream realized.

[Crowd chanting CLG]

It's hard to craft an esports origin story without uttering the name

HotshotGG.

The owner and founder of Counter Logic Gaming

helped will the North American League of Legends scene into relevancy.

But, once he found his dreams for the region realized,

the winning stopped all too quickly.

[Caster audio]

Hotshot started CLG as a way to build off the success of his stream.

[Stream audio]

He wanted to unite League of Legends players

into an online community centred around one name.

It was through that community that the original CLG lineup was formed.

[HotshotGG speaking]

For Hotshot, and the competitive LoL community,

this was the beginning of what would come to epitomize

the esports dream.

Hotshot: So initially it was really a gamble. Because a lot of us were doing it out of passion and there was actually almost no revenue streams.

So there was a point in time where it cost more to travel to Cologne

for ESL's events than it did to win third place.

So you had to place second or first to actually get your money back for travelling all the way from North America to Cologne.

He dropped out of school to chase gaming as a lifestyle.

He invested everything he had into an organization that he believed in.

Hotshot: I never regretted leaving school to play League of Legends competitively.

I look back and I see my friends, some of them are in school doing what their parents want them to do,

doing what they don't really enjoy.

And I'm fortunate enough to travel the world, do what I want to do, work how I want to.

And he hoped to eventually legitimize this career path,

not just himself, but for everyone at CLG.

Hotshot: So the most important thing to me is not people driving fancy cars, and not having like

ridiculous lifestyles and signing huge endorsement deals.

What's most important to me is minimizing player burnout while maximizing player efficiency.

So being able to make this people's careers for a long period of time

is what I'm most passionate about and helping them develop and grow themselves.

CLG was one of the first big organizations in LoL

and helped set the benchmark for professional esports in the West.

But, as the NA LCS hit its stride

and LoL quickly became the world's most popular game,

CLG and HotshotGG had a new hill to climb.

Reginald: A really big reason why I did start team TSM was to beat CLG.

The rivalry was a really big deal at the start because

it was purely obvious that I did not like CLG and I did not like Hotshot. It was just purely based on the fact that we didn't get along.

One of esports' biggest rivalries

became defined by TSM's frequent victories.

[Caster audio]

CLG lost to TSM in playoffs

in both the Season 3 Summer Split

and the Season 4 Spring Split.

[Dyrus speaking]

For HotshotGG, conquering his dreams

started to become less about just making it in esports,

and more about proving himself

in an environment more competitive than ever.

To do that he needed to show that CLG

wasn't just an early influence on the scene,

but a talented and still-relevant team

that could beat their biggest rival when it actually counted.

At the beginning of 2015,

CLG signed Xmithie and ZionSpartan

to reshape the team's roster.

They started with a 7-1 run in the spring split,

and finished 12-6,

but were once again disappointed

after being swept in the quarterfinals by Team Liquid.

[Caster audio]

The team then signed Pobelter and re-shaped their coaching staff

to make a run at the summer split.

With ZionSpartan, Xmithie and Pobelter

joining DoubleLift and aphromoo that year,

there were no roster-related excuses left.

It was time for CLG to show up.

CLG started the summer split in first place overall

after the first four weeks.

But they would then proceed to drop down to fifth

after losing four consecutive matches.

CLG finished the split 13-5

tied with Team Liquid for the top spot in NA,

and two wins ahead of TSM.

It felt like it could be CLG's year,

and HotshotGG's as well.

Hotshot: If CLG beats TSM, I think TSM fans are going to be real salty. So it'll kind of add a spark to the fire.

[Caster audio]

CLG entered the summer finals looking to set the tone,

and show TSM that it was going to be different this time around.

ZionSpartan set the crowd off with a Yasuo pick during the draft

[Crowd reaction]

and CLG looked fired up when the teams hit the Rift.

They jockeyed for position in Game 1,

but CLG were the ones landing the actual kills.

Things looked good, but the CLG faithful were still holding their collective breath

until Pobelter and DoubleLift made a stand.

[Caster audio]

Game 2 featured more of the same from CLG,

setting the tone early and relying on their teamfighting skills

to win the game.

[Caster audio]

CLG were one game away

from being on top of North American League

for the first time in the history

of one of the game's most storied franchises.

[Caster audio]

CLG started the third game the same way they had the rest of the series,

with smart and careful play.

They wanted to fight late, it was just about getting there.

[Caster audio]

For CLG and Hotshot, this moment still stands at the forefront of the club's legacy.

[Caster audio]

Hotshot: I'm speechless. It's been years of blood, sweat and tears for all of us. But it's truly magical to be here. Thank you.

[Crowd cheering]

[Caster audio]

Hotshot: Thank you guys, you guys have been my brothers for the past three years. And you mean so much to me. And this means so much to me. So thank you.

[Crowd cheering]

This speech,

in which one of the founding fathers of competitive LoL

broke down in front of thousands of viewers around the world,

was not just about HotshotGG and CLG.

It was the real-life culmination of a dream shared among millions of gamers.

It was proof that,

if you drop everything and put it all on-the-line to pursue your dreams,

one day you could feel like Hotshot on that stage.

[Crowd cheering]

For more infomation >> ICONIC Esports Moments: HotshotGG's Tear-filled Speech at MSG 2015 (LoL) - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Students Sickened - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Students Sickened - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

A Shot Of Bad News - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> A Shot Of Bad News - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Shot Fired In Bronx Classroom - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> Shot Fired In Bronx Classroom - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Video of teen girl being dragged downtown revealed in court - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Video of teen girl being dragged downtown revealed in court - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

8-month-old recently treated for flu symptoms dies - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> 8-month-old recently treated for flu symptoms dies - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Polémica por caricatura en diario de Nuevo México | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Polémica por caricatura en diario de Nuevo México | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Group pushing back on MBTA's effort to install digital billboards - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Group pushing back on MBTA's effort to install digital billboards - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Masked Man Breaks Into Home While Family Eats Dinner - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Masked Man Breaks Into Home While Family Eats Dinner - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa ONLINE EDITION 1.0T S&S 90PK 5D - CARPLAY - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa ONLINE EDITION 1.0T S&S 90PK 5D - CARPLAY - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

고현정 드라마 중도하차... 배우·PD 중 누가 갑질? 최고 시청률 19.6%(닐슨·수도권 기준)까지 기록한 SBS 수목 드라마 리턴이 방송 4주 만에 주연 배우 고현정씨의 - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> 고현정 드라마 중도하차... 배우·PD 중 누가 갑질? 최고 시청률 19.6%(닐슨·수도권 기준)까지 기록한 SBS 수목 드라마 리턴이 방송 4주 만에 주연 배우 고현정씨의 - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

-------------------------------------------

VIXX's Hongbin And N Attend 2018 IOC President's Dinner In PyeongChang - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> VIXX's Hongbin And N Attend 2018 IOC President's Dinner In PyeongChang - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> VIXX's Hongbin And N Attend 2018 IOC President's Dinner In PyeongChang - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Phantom ► FREETRACK #2 ◄ (prod. by Vendetta Beats) - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Phantom ► FREETRACK #2 ◄ (prod. by Vendetta Beats) - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Phantom ► FREETRACK #2 ◄ (prod. by Vendetta Beats) - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Rick Ross Beat with Hook

For more infomation >> Rick Ross Beat with Hook

-------------------------------------------

cultureSEast 2016: I'm not ashamed. - Duration: 2:43.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

SPEAKER 1: I came from a school of predominantly white people.

80% of it was white actually.

I found the statistics online.

And I guess you could say, there wasn't much talk

about like mental illness unless you were in the psychology class

and then we talked a little bit about it, but not a whole lot.

I have major depressive disorder, anxiety.

I could have OCD.

I could have PTSD.

But you can't really say those in front of people

sometimes because they don't get it.

No one really understands unless they have it.

No one understands the fact that you can't deal with it alone.

You have to have medicine to go with it.

And that's what I've been doing.

I've been on two antidepressants so far.

The first one I was on was Prozac.

I thought I was doing OK with it, but it then made me suicidal,

so we had to switch to Zoloft which I'm on right now,

and it's pretty good actually.

And the thing about antidepressants is they make you not overly happy,

but they make you not want to cry all the time.

When I try to tell my friends about my mental illness,

they would just kind of laugh it off or not question it.

Senior year of high school, which was last year, I broke down.

I had a very, very bad breakdown because I felt like I

wasn't going to graduate at all.

And at that time, I left my therapy group Lifeworks.

And then I talked to the principal and the guidance counselor,

and then we called Lifeworks again, and I got back in there,

and that's where I am right now.

And I'm not ashamed to be in it.

I don't think anybody should be ashamed that they're getting help.

I don't think there should be a stigma against people

with mental disorders, either stuff that makes them sad

or stuff that makes them too anxious or whatever.

I think people should be respected because they go through so much.

I'm sorry.

I'm getting tearful.

They should be respected because they go through so much.

And that's what I want to be, I want to be respected.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> cultureSEast 2016: I'm not ashamed. - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

cultureSEast 2016: I'm generally the only Asian American there. - Duration: 2:19.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

SPEAKER: I think my story of invisibility

is really a story of invisibility for kind of the communities

that we work with.

So I work for APANO.

We work with Asian-American and Pacific islander communities

that are often marginalized and just feel invisible as communities.

So my job as an advocate is really to bring voice

to those communities, especially in public decision making.

But at the same time it's kind of tokenizing

and I often feel invisible at a lot of places I go to,

decision making tables or counselors or committees

and I'm generally the only Asian-American person there.

So, yeah, I think that's a place where I often

feel tokenized or invisible.

And I think that's why it's so important that we develop

new leaders from immigrant communities

to participate in the public discourse here in this country.

I'm really happy to be doing that kind of work

and partnering with institutions like PCC

to help create the next generation of leaders that really reflects

the new Portland that we live in.

It's just been a real privilege.

I'm an immigrant, or a child of immigrants,

myself and I grew up in Chinese restaurants,

not unlike the ones nearby here.

So to be able to do the kind of work I do now is really rewarding

and also challenging.

So, yeah, I guess that's where I kind of feel invisible sometimes.

Thanks.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> cultureSEast 2016: I'm generally the only Asian American there. - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Bill would protect working women while pregnant - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Bill would protect working women while pregnant - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

First Week in Japan + Our WIFI TRAVEL HACK - Duration: 6:10.

[ SHIBUYA , TOKYO ]

Hello!!! Guess who made it to Japan?!

B: I did!!! L: It's Boomer!!!

We're trying to go on a date today here in Tokyo

Let's go find somewhere inside! (B: Let's go!)

Hey I'm Loretta and welcome to my channel "KemushiChan" !

Hey guys we have made it to Shibuya today,

and as you can see BOOMER made it here!

You finally made it!

It's been one whole week since you finally moved here

We're still figuring things out and getting settled

but there are a couple SPECIFIC things Boomer's been having trouble with...

Going to the ward office... and getting everything set

But one specific thing that we haven't set up yet,

I DON'T HAVE a PHONE :(

Back in the Dark Ages!!

What can I do? L: what CAN you do?!

Look for WiFi??

I've been to cafes and other spots where you think you found some WiFi

but sometimes it can be really tricky to set up WiFi in Japan

because there are so many specific steps

but I have a SPECIFIC Wifi that I just tried out

that I think you're really going to like

because it's easy to use and all over Tokyo.

So I want to see if we can use that today

WHILE you find us a date spot!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

Yeah, so we're looking for a date spot,

then we're looking for WiFi

AND we're going to have some fun while doing it!

Boomer just moved to Japan,

but he still doesn't have a phone plan

So it's been a bit of a struggle the last few days

trying to find places where he can actually connect

But there's an English-friendly network called Free Wi-Fi &Tokyo

that told me about their new service

so before hitting the city I'm showing Boomer

How he can easily set it up now.

1st we went online to see where the WiFi hotspots are

The blue spots are where you register for the service

and the green spots are service partners where you will connect automatically afterwards.

To connect you first find one of blue Free Wi-Fi&Tokyo

spots on the map and head there

You'll find an information stand

where you can sign in using your phone, a browser,

or the QR code which is posted there!

Next you connect using your email or your favorite SNS

Then you're connected and ready to go!

That's when we got back to enjoying our date in the city!

That looks so good... B: that DOES look good!

Chickpeas... is that avocado??

It's really good!

Let's eat!

Your job is to find us more date spots!

B: More date spots?! L: Oh yeah, in Omotesando!

Omotesando is like the fashionable spot in in Tokyo

We could get dessert!!! :)

But you gotta find it!!

One of the perks about this network

is that it's especially strong on the train lines/subways

That way you can look up your next spot or train lines

and how to get where you're going easily.

Next we headed to Omotesando

to do some shopping and find some desserts!

Do you want to try this one? B: Oh... sure!

Have an egggggcellent day!

Mine's really good, it's super fresh!

Yeah, fresh strawberries are the best!!

Yeah, let's get a picture of YOU!

No no no no no no no!!!!

Okay, what should I do?

The Wi-Fi is fast and available in locations across Tokyo

so it's easy to connect anywhere

and in Boomer's case being able to get speedy internet

means he can post his favorite photos on the go, too!

Whether you're coming to visit Japan

or just looking for a spot to connect to Wi-Fi

check out the link below this video for more details!

WE'RE BACK >:) !!!

Nice you actually got to use your own WiFi?

Yeah it was nice to be able to find some...

He's been out without Wi-Fi for a whole week

I don't know how I survived...

If you have any questions, please leave a comment,

but is there anywhere else that you wanted to go?

I mean after all that eating I kinda wanted to see

if we could check out a gym...

Okay, yeah

Do you want to see what that one looks like??

Let's see if we can register! L: Or at least see what it looks like!

Okay, we're gonna go see this.

Maybe not register today, but we're at least going to look at it!

I think it's that way! B: That way? (L: yeah!)

Thank you so much for watching today!

I'll see you next time, bye!

You

For more infomation >> First Week in Japan + Our WIFI TRAVEL HACK - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot Partner MPV 1.6-16V XT - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Peugeot Partner MPV 1.6-16V XT - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mickey Jones Family Photos With Children and Wife Phyllis Jean Starr 2018 - Duration: 1:57.

Mickey Jones Family

Mickey Jones Children

Mickey Jones Wife

For more infomation >> Mickey Jones Family Photos With Children and Wife Phyllis Jean Starr 2018 - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Phantom ► FREETRACK #2 ◄ (prod. by Vendetta Beats) - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Phantom ► FREETRACK #2 ◄ (prod. by Vendetta Beats) - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.2 TSI Comfortline Executive Navigatie, Cruise Control, PDC, 16"LM - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.2 TSI Comfortline Executive Navigatie, Cruise Control, PDC, 16"LM - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.2 TSI Comfortline Executive Navigatie, Cruise Control, PDC - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.2 TSI Comfortline Executive Navigatie, Cruise Control, PDC - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.0 TSI Trendline Executive Navigatie, Cruise Control, Airco, 15"LM - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.0 TSI Trendline Executive Navigatie, Cruise Control, Airco, 15"LM - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

John Perry Barlow Family Photos With Daughter and Wife Elaine Parker Barlow 2018 - Duration: 1:49.

John Perry Barlow Family

John Perry Barlow Daughter

John Perry Barlow Wife

For more infomation >> John Perry Barlow Family Photos With Daughter and Wife Elaine Parker Barlow 2018 - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI Comfortline Cruise Control, Airco - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI Comfortline Cruise Control, Airco - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 90pk - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 90pk - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

The new Queen Pelosi lectures Americans how she welcomes lawbreakers - Duration: 6:16.

Now let's talk about the deception. Let's talk about the flinch Protection Team.

Lets talk about the stock market here. But let's really talk about some fiscal

issues here. And the one thing that they're not paying any attention to is

the cost of illegal immigration. They had a big problem with tax cuts. They don't

have a problem with spending. And they don't have a problem with spending money.

on illegal immigrants. Foreign citizens criminally trespassing and coming here

for the benefits. And we'll tell you why that is actually true. In spite of what

Nancy Pelosi had to say in that 8 hour speech. Her record she set an all-day

marathon speech. I saw this report and I thought people were saying filibuster

filibuster, that there's no filibuster not in the house. That's in the Senate.

Well she took advantage, of an obscure rule as Democrats are known to

do. And she was able to use her privileges as Speaker of the House so

she beat a record that had been there since 1909 that was set by a previous

Speaker of the House. And I think it was interesting when you look at the story

from USA Today they went back look to the history. That Speaker of the House

was James Beauchamp Clark also nicknamed champ Clark. He was a prominent Democrat

he wanted, he was Speaker the house and he wanted to get the Democrat nomination

to run for president. But he lost that election to Woodrow Wilson. He spoke for

5 hours and 15 minutes about a tariff bill that was being passed. He lost on that

issue too. So hopefully this is going to set a precedent that Nancy Pelosi loses

on the issue. That Nancy Pelosi and her cohorts lose on the election. But main

thing that you'll see here is eight hours. And did it in high heels as they

said. Because the Daca dreamer kids are worth it. That was a tweet that came out

from Jackie Speer. She spoke for eight hours and five minutes and four-inch

heels because the kids are worth it. The kids are worth wearing heels. I mean was

that poor planning? A fashion statement? Virtue's signaling? I don't know I don't

know I don't know this is gonna go over that well again with her her pantsuit

brigade.

And she thanks illegal aliens for

breaking the law and bringing dreamers to the United States. That's the headline

from Breitbart and that pretty much sums it up. But let's play some excerpts from

the Queen's Speech. "We have a moral responsibility to act now to protect

Dreamers who are the pride of our nation. And are American in every way but

on paper. So I use" stop stop stop stop... Okay we do not have a moral

responsibility to foreign citizens no. There is no right for anybody in the

world to come here and become an American. This is an idea that is sold by

the gang of eight by John McCain by Lindsey Graham. 'America is simply an idea.

It isn't a nation. It doesn't have any laws. It doesn't have any culture. And so

anybody can come here.' And then we have to we have a moral obligation to provide

for them an education. And any welfare benefits that they need. According to the

Democrats. Because they are constantly number one constantly searching for

dependents. So what could be better than bringing in underage dependents. And

telling people that you're welcome. Look at the Trump effect. Remember this

time of year ago? How border crossings plummeted to levels that we hadn't seen

for decades. It was because they didn't expect that they were going to be able

to stay so why make the trip? It's a difficult trip. It is a dangerous trip.

It's an expensive trip. If you hire human traffickers. So why make that trip?

But then as soon as President Trump said we're gonna do wonderful things for the

dreamers. The Hispanic community, and the dreamers. They're gonna love what I'm

gonna do for them. What happened? You saw the crossing levels go right

back up, to where they were under Obama, when he said the same thing. Stay with us

be right back with more of the Queen's speech. More information about the budget.

And about the military intervention abroad. We'll be right back...

Here's more of the Queen. "This Bill speaks further further about social justice in

America. We feel like second-class members of Congress over here. When

it's not within our realm" - just because you lost the election - "discussed across

the country". Your second class because you came in second. "...at the White House.

But here we can't have the opportunity to officially discuss legislation that

is on the floor. And that is why I'm taking this time. My congressional

leadership one minute. To read into the record." That's the way they way

"Inspiring stories" where they calculate. 1 minute turns into 8 hours

"Luke was 11 years old. His family

brought him to the United States from South Korea. His parents brought Jagger

got his parents brought him to the United States from Thailand when he was

nine years old. Lycia Dolla Indian-American her personal

story. Alejandro Gonzalez story goes like this mr. speaker.

Luis Gonzalez when Luis was 8 years old his family" get the idea this one sob

story after the other let's give you one of those sob stories that she's got I'll

give you a couple of them here. Because in that clip it's put together by the

Washington Post of course. They're not going into the details all these people

but Breitbart did. Breitbart said Nancy Pelosi is entranced by 3 million

dreamers. Yeah you're dreaming about this there's no such law. Insults American

children. And they point out that her speech also shows how President Trumps

America first campaign platform. Has pushed angry Democrats to embrace a

political strategy of foreigners first. It was actually a strategy a foreigners

first strategy. Is actually a suicide pact for the Democrats. Unless...We joined

them in the suicide pact. Unless Trump and the GOP joined them in that suicide

pact. Then it becomes a suicide pact for you and I. And for America. For the

culture for the values for the system that we have always had here. Because we

will lose control of that system.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét