Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 3 2018

Hello!

Welcome back to the Most Amazing channel on the internet.

I am your Most Amazing host, Rebecca Felgate and you guys seem to love Queen Elizabeth

and you know what…

I can't say I blame you.

Last year, our Queen Elizabeth videos were among the best performing on the channel.

You loved our Top 10 Rules Queen Elizabeth doesn't have to follow… but like, surely

she is the queen so she can do what she wants…woah there, no!

Today we are talking the Top 10 rules she DOES have to follow.

Watch out Queeny!

Before we launch into the video, I just want to remind you guys that we have Merch galore

at Most Amazing shop.com… there is a link to that in the description box below.

The queen would totally wear one of our shirts, she just isn't allowed to.

FACT.

In fact that is coming in at number 10.

The Queen can't wear t shirts…..

Or jeans, or trainers and sneakers, or jeggings….

Why?

Well the Queen actually cannot be seen in any casual attire.

Being a member of the Royal Family comes with a strict dress code… she must always look

presentable.

Usually these days she is seen in bright colours so she is easily visible.

So, no sweatpants or jogging bottoms for Queeny baby!

9 - She Must Always Travel with a Black Outfit The Queen must always have a black outfit

to hand and would not travel without one.

This is in case she needs to attend a funeral without notice, if somebody in the royal family

dies or if there is a national tragedy with she is away.

Speaking of travel, She can't fly on a plane with her family at number 8

While she can fly with her husband, the Queen cannot fly with Prince Charles, Prince William

or Prince George, the three next heirs to the throne in the line of succession.

This actually extends beyond air travel…she is discouraged from being in the same car,

boarding the same train etc from her son, and grandson.

This is in case anything should happen to them, meaning the line of succession is in

danger.

7 - She can't vote Although it is not prohibited by law, it is

unconstitutional for the Queen to vote.

The Queen is supposed to have an unbiased role in Parliament…as a result of that,

she cannot run for office, either.

Not only is she unable to vote, the actuality is much stricter at number 6…

She cannot have political views.

The Queen must not express political leanings in public ever, nor must any other member

of the royal family.

On a few occasions, she has dropped the veil of neutrality.

She was reportedly very relieved Scotland stayed in the United Kingdom.

Many suspected the queen was sending secret messages via her outfits declaring her support

for the European Union, but I think that is a bit of a stretch.

5 - She is not allowed to sign autographs Want an autograph of the queen?

Sorry, she isn't allowed to give you one.

Nor is she allowed to take a selfie with you.

The reason for the Autograph is in case the royal signatures are forged.

The selfie thing is for security.

So we heard earlier that the Queen can't be political, however, she has to be religious…and

more importantly at number 4 - She has to be Christian

The Queen is the head of the Church of England.

She represents the church and upholds its values.

Up until 2011, a law forbade any royal family member marrying a catholic… it had to be

strictly protestant only.

If the future monarch of England wanted to have a different faith, it would be against

the current rules.

3 - She cannot get divorced As a result of her position of head of the

church, she and Prince Phillip cannot get divorced.

This is something that Is discussed in the awesome TV show, the Crown.

While her son, the possible future king of England is divorced, he did not re-marry until

his first wife had died, which somehow makes it okay in the eyes of the Church of England,

although many are not too happy about it.

2 - Husband must walk behind her This is reportedly something Prince Phillip

initially struggled with.

The Queen goes first, always, and her husband must follow.

On any official trip, the queen walks in front of Prince Phillip.

Only when they're in private may she walk besides him.

Finally, coming in to number 1 of the top 10 rules Queen Elizabeth has to follow….

She is not allowed to play monopoly?!

This is kind of a silly thing and a non rule, but I thought it would be a fun way to end

this list.

Apparently the queen is not allowed to play monopoly as it is banned in the palace.

Her son, Prince Andrew revealed this in 2008 during a visit to the Leeds building society

in the UK.

I love the thought of the queen getting triggered over someone landing on the dark blues and

throwing a full strop.

Flip the board honey!

So that was the top 10 rules the queen has to follow…can you think of any more?

Let me know in the comments section below.

For now, shout out to Queeny baby, who I know is a huge fan of top ten.

Rebecca Felgate.

If you want to continue on your most amazing binge, why not check out the Top 10 Laws Queen

Elizabeth doesn't have to follow and the Top ten most expensive things Queen Elizabeth

owns.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Rules Queen Elizabeth HAS To Follow - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

V LIVE THE STORY by JONGHYUN {English Subs} - Duration: 9:21.

I also had such a wondeful time. Thank you

My mother is here over there

As I was chatting, I was glad I became a singer

Thank you

Let's change the subject. This place is our 'Agit'

LP!

This is my LP

At the end of my day, I listen to the LP's I have

Can I say this now?

Romanticist OOOO

Romanticist is what?

Don't tell! No! Don't!

Romanticist is something like that

I have to find my book, but my team hid it somewhere

They teased me last time by placing it over there

I'll check a higher spot today

These guys are trying to tease me

Where would it be?

Jin, look at me! Where is it?

Why are you taking off your guitar? Going home?

You look nervous

Where did you hide it?

Where? Here?

Found it!

See, I found it!

I knew it

Trying to tease me

Last time, they put it up there where I can't reach

They gave me a hard time

Anyway, I wrote a book

I write everyday, and as I gathered my writings

I wanted to make it into a book. So, I mixed my writings and lyrics I wrote

And made it into a romance novel

Why?

I'm trying to bring back my romantic side

I started to write

Spoiler alert

I sat down and started to write

They broke up in the begining of the story

Nothing romantic

Why is this funny?

My mother is sending me a bitter smile

A bitter smile

My mother will have mixed feelings

26 year old son.. nothing romantic happens to him

Although, he has his fans that love him

She will have many thoughts on our way home

Anyway!

This is a romance novel about a parted couple

I'll read a part

It is about the man telling the woman he wants to break ul

As he speaks

He starts to feel sad to lose her

Isn't it ironic?

He is the one trying to break up, but at the same time he feels sad to lose her

Although, he knows that he doesn't love her anymore

I'll read it

Even though there was already a gap between us, I should have left you next to me

I should have thought more

I should have let you to say good bye

It is about a man with sorrows

The next song is from this chapter I just told

It is 'I'm sorry'

It is a sad song

Before I start

The glow stick you are holding

For the next 3 songs

If you can turn it off and focus on my voice

It will be great

Would you please?

Foreigner?

Thank you

I'll sing 'I'm sorry'

For more infomation >> V LIVE THE STORY by JONGHYUN {English Subs} - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

MISLABELED LASER | Power and wavelength? - Duration: 9:15.

For more infomation >> MISLABELED LASER | Power and wavelength? - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

sad multicouples | Like an avalanche - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> sad multicouples | Like an avalanche - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

My Productive Night Routine! | Morgan Yates | 2018 - Duration: 6:31.

Everyone is working

First words, I said today. Everyone is mourning AIDS and today. I am here bringing you guys my productive night routine

Just a couple upfront disclaimers. I'm sitting on the floor my bed. You can see it in the reflection

It's all on the floor

I just moved to Los Angeles if you didn't know if you actually didn't know I will have

My moving blog that I just posted on Wednesday late, so you can go watch that but yeah, we're really making things work

Especially because I don't know where my mic is

I've literally looked everywhere for this mic, and I cannot find it in anything that I own here so up unless I shift it in

the box out here that UPS lost

Love it feel like I really pride myself on my audio so today

It's gonna be a little bit different, but we're gonna make it work. Yeah again

I just moved I've been getting it to a new sort of routine here

So you will see some of that reflected in the steps there go through my night

You're tuning us, and I'm also super excited to be partnering with clean and clear on this video

Which is forever one of my favorite skincare brands, so I am short. Also. It's also my birthday a fun fact

This is first time you've seen it my channel

I would love if you would click the subscribe button and feel free to turn those notifications

On so without further ado let's go ahead and get into my productive night routine so basically my night routine begins

after dinner on this day

I was going to a little Taco Tuesday function with my friends and neighbors

So I don't go out to eat that often at night now that I'm living here

I do a good job at cooking, but yeah on this particular night

That's what I did usually I will cook some nice veggies below protein some chicken or some salmon something like that

I've been really into sweet potatoes with cayenne pepper know it's kind of unusual, but I am yeah

It's my food and moment so I got home ventured upstairs because it is time to get comfy

Who wears jeans longer than you have to I don't understand?

So I just went in a bedroom up on the third floor

Switched into this cute little silk EPP top and these comfy cotton bottoms that are from Target

And then I took off my jewelry cuz again big hoop earrings are cute and all but I don't need them

in my bed

so took all my rings off everything like that and I went and put them back in their place in my bedroom because

This is a new room, and I am going to keep it organized. I also lost a nail it came off

So that was amazing I love that next makeup is coming off gotta

Let that skin breathe, so I'm just using these clean and clear makeup removing wipes these are my favorite ones

I love them a lot

They also have the night ones that are in a blue package and those are awesome as well gross

I wear that much makeup on my face next given my face that could wash I'm actually

Using this mini clean and clear like travel-size face wash because there wasn't much in it

And it wasn't enough to take like on another trip somewhere

So I just thought I would use it up and wash my face with it for tonight

There's no real cute way to wash your face, but we're doing it and then going over and drying off my face now

It's time to brush our teeth because fun fact. I've never had a cavity in my life, so I'll clean those up

Give it a good brush, and now it's time for my favorite part of my night routine

Which is using this cleaning clear at night relaxing jelly eyes sheet masks

I'm a huge facemask fan, so I'm so excited that they have finally released their face masks

They also have this detox clay mask which I love as well

It's just a matter of what you're going for on a given night

And I am personally so excited about these products because I've actually

Been giving them product feedback on these for I don't know it was probably six months ago

Then I've been doing a little bit of consulting stuff for them, so yeah

She's really exciting for me to

see a product on a shelf that I in some small way contributed to you are both of these masks for 15 minutes each and

While sometimes it is definitely fun to lounge down on my bed and watch the Netflix or just unwind while wearing the face mask since

It is a timed event in my night routine

I guess you could say I like taking that 15 minutes to clean my room

I don't know something about the mentality of knowing that I only have 15 minutes to clean and then it's over then I can take

The face mask off and move on with my night. Just really helps me there

I guess like power clean during that 15 minutes, so given my present situation that involves unpacking boxes

throwing away like wrapping things from stuff

I've shipped out here and just around getting my life together

slightly

And I love that the sheet mask stays on my face while I'm moving around a lot as you guys can see that my skin

Just feels really soft and nourished after taking this off because this mask has a really cool

hydrogel formula, which locks in a lot of moisture to your skin

If you're going for more of like a deep-clean mask I would use the clay one it has two mineral clays that

Detoxify deep down into your pores to remove dirt and oil and it's also really gentle on skin also fun fact of the moment

You'd like to win all of the products in the clean and clear night relaxing line all you have to do is head over to

My Instagram where the details will be it for that

If you want to try these out you can pick them up at your local retailer

So my skin is feeling good and next I put on chap sticks

I have perpetually chapped lips for whatever reason dude this winter is killing my skin everything's dry

it's the worst up next I'm putting on a little bit of eye cream on the under eyes to

Keep myself from looking old

You know you got to start young as they say and then I go back to my room and for another productive note

I just like to do a quick overview of my day and my planner cross off everything

I did reevaluate

Priorities for the next day and the rest of the week and just get my mind clear on everything I need to do the following

Day, and then I also love riding in this five minute journal

Which of you guys have been following some of my other videos are my vlogs then you know how obsessed with this I am

I won't go into a full I guess description of that right now since I have so many times in the past

But it's amazing I ride in it every night and every morning and once I do that

I just feel like things are kind of in order to start the next day on the right foot so I go take off all

My pillows from my mattress on the floor

That's like I guess you can't this is half a bed at this point and yeah

I usually change the champ her a little bit for nighttime

Just because I like it cold

And then I hop in bed turn the lights off and browse social media for a horrible amount of time

Yeah

I catch up on Instagram usually catch up on texts because I've also become really terrible at responding to people's texts this year

Which I need to change at age 23?

But that is all make sure you check those social media links below that way you can follow me over on this platforms fit for

This night routine again if you guys enjoyed

please make sure you leave me a comment below letting me know if

Any other video once we didn't noticed I uploaded it at twice in the past week so thumbs up

If you're feeling that because it's gonna continue

So make sure you're looking out for all my videos coming up on Wednesdays and Saturdays both forward and that is it

Thank you all so much for watching, and I will see you in the next

For more infomation >> My Productive Night Routine! | Morgan Yates | 2018 - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf Sportsvan 1.6 TDI TRENDLINE | DSG AUTOMAAT | NAVI PDC V+A | CRUISE-CONTROL | 1e EIGE - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf Sportsvan 1.6 TDI TRENDLINE | DSG AUTOMAAT | NAVI PDC V+A | CRUISE-CONTROL | 1e EIGE - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

I'M IN FINLAND! Seeing the Northern Lights, Snowmobiling, + Igloo Hotel Tour! - Duration: 14:20.

(music)

For more infomation >> I'M IN FINLAND! Seeing the Northern Lights, Snowmobiling, + Igloo Hotel Tour! - Duration: 14:20.

-------------------------------------------

Brand Deals | Master Class #4 ft. Tim Schmoyer - Duration: 4:33.

A lot of creators do brand deals which is when the brand or the advertiser

works directly with the creator and pays them directly in order to promote their

product or service.

Now I know a lot of you guys want to know "well how do i do brand deals? I

would love to do more them. How do I find these brands and how do I land these

deals?" There's really not too many wrong ways of how you can reach out and

connect with a brand. Some of the the best ways that have worked for me

personally is by going to their website and filling out the contact form. Or

going to LinkedIn and looking for the marketing directors of that company and

contacting them there. I've also had a lot of good success just by using

Twitter and tweeting the brand. But after you figured out how to get in touch with

the brand, what do you say? How do you make your pitch? Start off by talking

about why you love them, why you want to work with them, why you love

their product or service. And then just share a little bit about your channel,

whatever you think would put your best foot forward to really entice them. And

then wrap it up, just simply by saying that you're looking forward to hearing back

from them and working with them soon. And you should also include a link to your

media deck. A media deck is simply a PDF of slides that you make that just

pitches your channel. So around 8 to 10 slides, introduces yourself, your

mission, your channel, some of your basic stats on your channel, and then the last

slide should be contact information for you and how someone can take the next

step in working with you. How do you go about pricing yourself? Well a lot of

different ways to do this. One of the easiest ways is when you're

first starting out, you just start doing a couple of deals for free. So simply

start small and work your way up. Maybe you're gonna start your first deal's

gonna be like a hundred bucks. And then after you do one or two of those, and

your next, you're gonna jump to like 350 and then 500, and then 1000. And as you do

that, you'll start to kind of feel out where the limits are and what people are

willing to pay for access to your audience and what they're not. One little

tip as far as pricing is concerned, is that it's always easier to come down in

price than it is to go up. Sometimes they're like I don't know about that, you

can always back off in price, make them feel like they're getting a good deal.

After you've reached an agreed-upon price for this brand deal,

congratulations, now you have to do some serious adulting. You got to do.. I

highly recommend that you hire a lawyer to draft a contract for you for this

deal. Even if the lawyer's fee is higher than the amount you're getting paid to

do the deal. Because one, you're gonna learn a ton from that experience. Two,

you'll be able to then use that contract as a template for future deals. Three, you'll

maintain a professional relationship with

that brand. And four, it just kind of eliminates surprises and sets the

guidelines in the terms of your relationship with them. Now comes the fun

part of creating and publishing that sponsored video. Now one thing that's

very important to keep in mind as you create this video, is that somewhere

towards the beginning of the video you must give full disclosure about your

relationship with the brand. Whatever the case is, you just need to say that up

front and make it clear that your is a free product or you're getting paid or

whatever the terms are. There's also a box you need to check on YouTube. Go to

Advanced Settings for that video, and then go down to content declaration and

check that box to indicate that that video contains a paid product placement.

The final step in all this is one that not a lot of creators do, but I think if

you do this it will set you above the rest and lead to many many many many

many more brand deals for you. Just follow up with some sort of report that

shows them "this is how I feel like this video performed on my end with my

audience". It's just another opportunity to further that relationship with the

brand, to be professional, to be credible to them and to reach out and maybe start

the conversation about another deal. I would really love to hear from you guys

guys in the comments below. What worked well for your last brand deal? And share

your advice and tips of how you land deals and how you get brands on board

and how you pitch yourself to them. And you guys, if you're trying to learn

this right now, read those comments you'll learn a ton from the people who

are commenting down there. Thank you so much for hanging out with me in this

Creator Academy Master Class. I really look forward to hopefully one day being

able to hear your story of how this has helped you grow your channel and make it

financially sustainable so that you can reach more people and impact their lives

with the value and the message that you're spreading through your channel.

Thank you for letting me be a small part of that with you, and I will see you guys

around hopefully somewhere on YouTube soon. Bye. For more lessons from the

Creator Academy, check out the links in the description and be sure to subscribe.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Brand Deals | Master Class #4 ft. Tim Schmoyer - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's Labor Department Hiding 'Disturbing' Data - Duration: 4:02.

>>A WHILE BACK WE REPORTED ON HOW DONALD TRUMP'S LABOR

DEPARTMENT HAD THIS NEW PLAN THAT WAS GOING TO CHANGE

THE WAY TIPS WORK.

OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE MILLIONS OF TIPPED WORKERS OR PEOPLE

WHO DEPEND ON TIPS TO EARN A WAGE.

>>I WORK FOR TIPS HERE, IT'S BEEN A SLOW COUPLE OF YEARS.

>>I ALWAYS FORGET TO TIP.

>>I WORKED TO MEET JOHN.

HOW ARE YOU?

>>YOU AREN'T GETTING A TIP.

WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO WAS CHANGE HOW

TIPS ARE TAKEN IN AND DISTRIBUTED, AND THE COVER FOR

THIS WAS, WE ALL KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE A WAITER PEOPLE LEAVE

TIPS, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T FRONT OF HOUSE?

BUSBOYS, DISHWASHERS, PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

THEY SAID WE WANT TO

CHANGE IT SO THEY CAN TAKE THE MONEY AND GIVE IT NOT JUST TO

THE WAITERS AND HOSTESSES BUT ALSO THESE OTHER PEOPLE.

BUT

HIDDEN IN THAT WAS THAT THERE WAS NO REQUIREMENT IN THESE

CHANGES THAT OWNERS GIVE THE TIPS BACK AT ALL OR NOT KEEP A

PORTION THEMSELVES.

WE SPECULATED AT THE TIME THAT THIS

WOULD PROBABLY COST WORKING-CLASS AMERICANS A HUGE

AMOUNT.

HOW MUCH MONEY?

THE LABOR DEPARTMENT IS DOING

EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO STOP YOU FROM EVER FINDING OUT --

>>WHAT THE

LABOR DEPARTMENT DID WAS THEY HAD A STATISTICAL

ANALYSIS OF THE LIKELY EFFECTS OF THIS CHANGE.

THEY GOT THE

RESULTS, THEY SAW THE NUMBER, AND THEY SAID GET BACK IN THERE

AND CHANGE YOUR METHODOLOGY BECAUSE THAT WILL SCARE PEOPLE.

THEY DID THAT, THEY CHANGED THEIR METHODOLOGY, THEY CAME

BACK WITH NEW INFORMATION, AND THE LABOR DEPARTMENT SAID WE

AREN'T USING YOUR ANALYSIS AT ALL, AND THEY HID THE ENTIRE

THING.

BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE GOING TO BE STOLEN FROM PEOPLE

WHO, FROM MY EXPERIENCE, I WORKED AS A TIPPED EMPLOYEE

FOR YEARS, I CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE UP A BIG PERCENTAGE TO

SOME MANAGER JUST BECAUSE HE'S FEELING FEISTY.

>>AND THE OWNERS OF THE RESTAURANTS WILL JUST TAKE THE

ADDITIONAL MONEY.

AND I LOVE THAT STORY FOR EVERYTHING IT

SAYS ABOUT THIS ADMINISTRATION.

THEY TRY TO SUPPRESS THE

NUMBERS, THEN WHEN THE NUMBERS COME BACK BAD THEY SAY REWORK

THE NUMBERS, THEN WHEN THE NUMBERS ARE STILL BAD THEY SAY

KEEP THOSE NUMBERS OFF OUR WEBSITE.

JUST LIKE WITH CLIMATE

CHANGE, JUST LIKE WITH ANIMAL ABUSE.

THESE THINGS ARE BEING

MANIPULATED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION ON A LEVEL

WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN THE MODERN ERA.

>>I THOUGHT TRICKLE-DOWN ECONOMICS MEANT IT WAS POSTED

TRICKLE-DOWN BUT THIS IS JUST A PNEUMATIC TUBE OF MONEY SUCKED

UP AND HANDED TO PEOPLE AT THE TOP.

ALSO, IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT

THAT WOMEN -- THERE ARE A LOT OF WOMEN IN THIS INDUSTRY AND THAT

THEY WOULD LOSE $4.6 BILLION ANNUALLY, MORE THAN MEN,

ESPECIALLY AT A TIME OF ME TOO AND THE AMOUNT OF SEXUAL

HARASSMENT WE KNOW HAPPENS IN THE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY, WHAT

HAPPENS IF YOUR MANAGER NOW HAS YOUR TIPS AND HOLD YOUR TIPS?

>>THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA, I HADN'T THOUGHT ABOUT THAT.

>>I'M SO GLAD WE HAVE A WOMAN HERE -- THE IDEA THAT THAT GUY

WHO WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU AND IS SEXUALLY HARASSING YOU OR

BORDERLINE HARASSING YOU OR MAYBE EVEN WORSE THAN THAT, HE

HAS CONTROL OVER THE DOLLARS AND CENTS THAT YOU GET, THAT'S

AWFUL.

>>YOU MIGHT HAVE TO KILL HIM.

>>AND WE DON'T WANT TO CREATE MURDERERS OUT OF ORDINARY

AMERICANS.

WE ARE ANTI-MURDER FOR THE MOST PART.

>>BUT THAT DISEMPOWERING OF WOMEN WITH THE MONEY IS A GREAT

POINT.

>>THAT'S POINT OF THE DAY.

For more infomation >> Trump's Labor Department Hiding 'Disturbing' Data - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Funny And Lucky Moments - Hearthstone - Ep. 332 - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Funny And Lucky Moments - Hearthstone - Ep. 332 - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Valentines Gift Guide for Him 2018 | Angela Lanter - Duration: 7:59.

hello gorgeous welcome back to my channel I've been gone for a minute

because I've been busy having a baby I am one month postpartum I'm tired

this mom thing is a lot of work but it's so wonderful I have had baby on the

brain obviously I need to shift gears a little bit because it's almost

Valentine's Day I can't believe it how is it February already it's time to

think a little about Matt and what to get him for Valentine's Day and I

thought why not put together a little Valentine's Day gift guide for him to

share with you guys so I put together a list of things that matt has just really

been enjoying and using a lot and some of these things I bought as gifts for

him so he bought for himself it's kind of all over the board price-wise and

even kind of item wise but I hope that maybe you get a really good idea from

this so let's get started and take a look at my gift guide okay so first up I

want to talk about a gift I bought for Matt for Christmas that ended up being

probably his favorite Christmas gift from this year and his Apple earpods so

these are the wireless ear plugs I can get it out like so and contrary to what

you may think or what I thought they actually seemed to stay in his ears very

well he really really really loves these he takes him to work with him every day

he works out with them and they come in this handy dandy little case which I

love how small this is because you can just pop them in your pocket also it's

magnetic as you can see it's just like goes right into it and it's got a

built-in charger there about 160 dollars I bought them for him for Christmas on

Best Buy I believe they were sold out everywhere I didn't even know if I could

get them and so I ordered them on Best Buy and then they weren't supposed to

arrive till February somehow they arrived like three days before Christmas

and I was so excited so this was technically gonna be a Valentine's Day

gift for him but it came in time for Christmas so gave it to him for

Christmas and he little loves that okay so next up I want to talk about

something that is style related so basically it's what your man can wear

for a date night Valentine's Day I've been talking about the tie bar actually

I became familiar with the tie bar because Matt wore a tie from them at the

pitch perfect premiere that we went to back in December and I think that is

just a really cool brand it's all available online and their neck wear is

only $19 which i think is a really great price especially because they're great

quality so one thing that I loved when Matt's wearing a suit is when he wears a

tie with a matching pocket square I think that really pulls together the

look and it really feels very Cary Grant like 1940s and you guys know I love old

Hollywood so the tie bar has a ton of shirts to choose from and they're all

100% cotton luxury they're fifty-five dollars which is a really great price

for the quality that you're gonna get for that and you can get different

styles the different styles of collars the cuffs all different types of options

so just another cool thing the tie bar offers so another thing that they have

is tie bars hence the name the tie bar which all those are in the little tie

clips you know that kind of clip your tie together kind of things that they're

just like a really debonair little addition to a suit and there's so many

options I saw there's music related golf for a lady there's an American flag

there's so many different ones to choose from I ordered these different pieces

from there because I wanted to style Matt in I mean stripes aren't these cute

there's so many cool unique gift ideas there so go check them out it's the tie

bar calm or on social media it's at the tie bar okay so the next gift is slides

okay so these are something that Matt uses everyday they're always at our door

he slides them on he runs out and they're usually like right around 25

bucks are under so I'm showing you two different kinds because I got these when

we were living in Atlanta he's a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan or Falcons

basically any Atlanta team sign Metta so I got these for him when we were living

in Atlanta and he loved these but then these are just Nike and he loves these

two and these kind of go with everything but again he keeps some of the door

slides Aman runs out to do errands or whatever totally a great practical gift

for any guy next up is another pricier item and that is a nice pillow so

obviously different people like different pillows and this is one that

matt has just been really really loving lately he bought

our local mattress store but the reason that he loves it so much is that it's

got gel in it and I don't know if you guys couldn't even see it but it's like

a there's like a grid of gel patches in there and it keeps you really really

cool like when you put your arm against it it's just straight up cold and this

one the brand is called techno gel sleeping the he loves this one because

it's so heavy he tends to be a stomach sleeper and he like what I hear most

guys are is just hot like he's just hot all the time when he's sleeping I'm cold

I'm the opposite so he loves the idea of a cold pillow and so this is just

something that now I think he's just totally addicted to and he's obsessed

okay so and the next item is something that Matt got for Christmas from her

friend crystal and he loves it it's so goofy to me but whatever it is the bug

assaults salt gun so this basically you put in table salt and you can kill a fly

with it I don't even know what else to say about it it's a glorified flyswatter

that is what it is and my husband is a lot of fun with the stupid thing but

it's uh yeah I don't even know what else to say about it what else do I say about

it it shoots out salt like a shotgun like for real

who doesn't want a salt gun to kill flies with apparently it's 40 bucks and

it's awesome okay yeah so it is 40 bucks and I go get one okay so the last idea

is something that really anybody can do because it's super cost effective and I

got this idea because starbursts said oh this massive jar with his name on it

full of starbursts I'm gonna put this on because it's really heavy

all you have to do is go get a jar go get some stickers or even get on Etsy

and have the stickers made with your man's name and fill it full of his

favorite candy I mean it's such a good idea and for me I just won't want the

pink starburst it goes those are my favorite but it's a cute

idea and it's great to put on his desk and he can have a snack throughout the

day all right so another gift idea is a dartboard so obviously I don't have one

to show you because ours is mounted on the wall it's in our garage I'm at the

Camry to put cork around it so that he can protect the walls but ours is on

Lana Falcons dartboard my mom bought it for Matt for Christmas I think it was

like maybe a year ago and it's just fun especially if you have friends over

often like we do they love to play games like cornhole and you know other yard

games whatever that may be but darts is just another fun game to play we have a

group of people together and it can be a little bit on the pricier side if you

get a nicer one or you can even get a more reasonably priced one places like

Dick's Sporting Goods or Walmart Amazon there's so many places that you can get

dart boards all right guys so there was my gift ideas I'm going to link every

single thing that I talked about for you in the description bar below so if

there's anything you want to check out just go down there and check it out I

hope you guys have a great Valentine's Day I hope maybe you got a gift idea or

two from me and I hope that you get spoiled on Valentine's Day and um Matt I

hope you spoil me on Valentine's Day

waiting for you to say something alright alright happy Valentine's Day

or blah

For more infomation >> Valentines Gift Guide for Him 2018 | Angela Lanter - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

THE MAGICIANS | Season 3, Episode 4: The Truth Key | SYFY - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> THE MAGICIANS | Season 3, Episode 4: The Truth Key | SYFY - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

CRYPTO CRASH OVER? MARKET GREEN? TRON COIN MOON? BITCOIN PRICE PREDICTION 2018! CRYPTOCURRENCY NEWS - Duration: 10:02.

what is going on guys Patrick here bringing you a brand new video today

we're going to be talking about the markets we're seeing some green today a

lot of green today very exciting is this going to last

what should be the moves going forward and of course we're gonna talk about

some of the favorite corns on this channel

Bitcoin Tron and a few others so guys before we start this video at the end of

video I'm gonna do the winner of the giveaway from the previous video so make

sure you guys watch all the way through and at the end I'm gonna give you 24

hours to claim your Bitcoin otherwise I'm going to re-roll so make sure if you

guys did not win make sure to comment down below again something related to

the video as well as your Bitcoin wallet address and if you don't want to miss

future giveaways guys make sure to smash the subscribe button and hit the bell

icon to get notified every time we release a new video guys you don't want

to miss videos because there are 24-hour periods where you guys can claim your

Bitcoin if you miss a video you might lose out on some free Bitcoin and no one

wants to lose out on free Bitcoin so guys make sure you are subscribed and

have the Lebel icon clicked also make sure to join the cryptocurrency

all-stars Facebook group guys we're having a blast in here ton of fun a ton

of information meeting a lot of new people

awesome awesome time thank you all of you guys have already joined if you have

it make sure to go check that out make sure to join a ton of valuable

information here a lot of value you guys can get anyways let's go right on in and

talk about the markets so currently let's refresh the page one time we're at

a 446 billion a dollar market cap you know it's higher it's higher it's

not great it's still we have a long way to go but it is higher you guys can see

every coin is starting to pick up so congratulations if you did pick up coins

during the dip you are officially starting to get some profit at least

those coins should be profitable very few are not coins like nano because it

did recently have a run up I'm not surprised it's down but yeah other than

that a lot of green all over the board some more than others I saw Cardinal was

recently up 40 percent now it's back down to 23 at 44 cents definitely going

to be looking to pick up more of this Stellar's have 43 cents you know a

little bit something else a lot of wait for stellar to go but guys don't forget

before we get started none of the is financial advice this is ever

financial advice this is just my opinion make sure to do your own research before

buying into any coin also if you guys are interested picking up coins the

exchange I go to is a buy Nance I'm gonna leave a link for that down the

descriptions while you guys can go make an account it's free transfer over some

Bitcoin and then start buying your favorite alt coins um you know February

hopefully is a good day I've made a previous video talking about the top

five coins to my top five for February including a bonus too so top seven for

February coins also also for those of you guys who haven't realized I'm not at

home right now I'm currently in Washington DC just for a day so if you

guys are in Washington DC area hit me up go to the Facebook group let

me know you're in this area and you know I'd love to connect with some people

here so let me know if you guys are in Washington DC let's go back talking

about crypto um you know Tron up 8% a lot of I love how many people I love the

Tron community either you love Tron or you hate Tron there is no in-between a

lot of people are very very opinionated on both sides but I do own a good amount

of Tron so hopefully I hope we see Tron continue to pick up four and a half

cents roughly where I bought in the first time before doubling my money to

nine cents and where I sold some now we're back at four cents so definitely

and you know it's looking good to maybe pick up anyways overall market wise I'm

gonna say I don't think the green is going to last too long I think we've had

a good run up I do think we're due for another correction you know I don't know

if it's gonna be tomorrow or the day after but I think we're gonna have

another red day debt certainly before we start seeing coins you know before we

start entering a bullish market hopefully I'm wrong and we just keep

staying bullish the whole time but I am predicting or I am so I have a feeling

we are gonna see a little bit of a dip just because every corn is green today

and a lot of them are up a significant amount so definitely something to look

out for there's another dip again a great opportunity to buy in and buy some

more coins also guys again you know days like this is green which is great or

making a lot of money off all coins but I still want to add

that this is still paying me out great every single day so I'm thankful to have

a software such as hash flare mining me Bitcoin everyday and now that the value

of Bitcoin goes up I've officially made more Bitcoin because the value is a

Bitcoin that I mind is now greater than when I first mined it so that's

something to keep in mind you guys go check that out as well I'll leave a link

down below but yeah let's talk about some of the favorite coins on this

channel my favorite one the one that I didn't know holding a ton of for

February is Bitcoin Bitcoin had a huge you know as the whole market does the

market does follow Bitcoin I'm not gonna say the Bitcoin follows the market the

market follows Bitcoin nowadays and you know a huge huge huge period of just

just read days a lot of decline and we're starting to see something pick up

we went to as low as $7,000 for you guys remember we show you on coin based on my

previous video I showed you guys it went out to $7,500 very briefly but a great

opportunity that was very upset I missed out on buying some so now Bitcoin back

at 9,261 good to see we're starting to climb again definitely wanna see it into

the five figures pretty soon also again like I said though I think we're gonna

were due for another correction not another correction another red day

certainly maybe a few before we start going into a full-on bullish market

we're always gonna have red days here and there but I do think we are due for

a little bit of a pullback before we continue with only green so keep that in

mind this is the first day I am a little skeptical just because of how many red

days we've had in a row so other than that was going to Tron Tron Bitcoin the

big coin on this channel you guys know I am a fan I've invested in it you don't

have to I have went down to as low as three cents basically a three point

three cents great opportunity to pick up some you are up a good amount right now

three point three cents to four point three cents I was like 33 percent right

so a great opportunity to pick up and buy some more

Tron I do see everything rising and Tron is currently ranked where are we ranked

currently trot still currently ranked 14th so if the market does go

look at Tron - definitely definitely accompany the market up just because it

is a top coin it is a coin people are going to buy into for several reasons

again we've talked about in a ton of other videos another coin aetherium i

wanted to show you guys um you guys know i talked about it in my previous video

as well picking up some aetherium when it was down it went down to like $700 I

believe at one point right not on here but I believe I'm coinbase it was down

to 7.7 hundred seven dollars let's just go and figure that out because nope not

quite mark okay let's check out aetherium right here

cerium did have a dip there we go where was it yeah 7:30 a.m.

similar 20 coin went down to 7500 a theory and went down to 700 into $79 a

great opportunity picks them up i picks them up a little at eight hundred and

something which means that right now i'm currently up over $100 per aetherium and

over $1,000 per Bitcoin that i picked up on this job so definitely a great day

today loving loving seeing this you know the

profits come in love you seen cryptocurrency have a green day

hopefully we're gonna see a lot more of these coming into February you guys know

my predictions I think February we're gonna start off moving a little sideways

this is a you know a start of a movement upwards but I don't think it's going to

be the official bullish market start I think we're gonna start definitely

seeing a little bit of fluctuation and a little bit of sideways movement before

towards the end of February when we have the real bullish market now again I

could be wrong I'm not an I'm not a hundred percent an expert at this to be

able to tell you nobody really is no one's going to be able to tell you for

sure I would love to see it happen sooner so make sure you are prepared in

case we do enter that market by picking up your favorite coins go check out my

other videos if you guys want to know what my favorite coins are make sure you

guys go pick up your favorite coins and make sure you're safe and again don't

invest more than you are willing to lose so guys that's gonna be it for this

video thank you guys so much for watching make sure to leave a like on

this video and I of course I'm going to do this

forgot to do the YouTube ad comment generator winner is I'm not even going

to pretend like I can't pronounce that thanks I've been buying more Bitcoin at

this dip great info has always already sent requests to Facebook so this guy is

in the Facebook group so thank you so much for being the Facebook group make

sure to claim your prize' here I'm not going to just send Bitcoin to the wallet

I need you in this video to comment again the same wallet address let me

know that you watch this video and you are here to claim your free Bitcoin so

guys hopefully you enjoyed this video tomorrow's video I'm thinking I'm gonna

do a another video about Tron I did pick up some more Tron recently so tomorrow's

video should be about that guys thank you so much for watching smash that like

button if you enjoyed this video leave a comment down below again to have a

chance to enter the giveaway thanks so much for watching guys see you guys

tomorrow for another video

you

For more infomation >> CRYPTO CRASH OVER? MARKET GREEN? TRON COIN MOON? BITCOIN PRICE PREDICTION 2018! CRYPTOCURRENCY NEWS - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

College Professor Desecrates American Flag in Art Exhibit, But One Marine Veteran Spoke Out - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> College Professor Desecrates American Flag in Art Exhibit, But One Marine Veteran Spoke Out - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

"Let's Dance"-Thomas Hermanns: Er will DIESE Profi-Tänzerin! - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> "Let's Dance"-Thomas Hermanns: Er will DIESE Profi-Tänzerin! - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

First Face of America Preview - Duration: 0:30.

Deep underwater, a forest of prehistoric bones—and the remains, of a girl.

"It's just incredible to see another human in this environment."

Who was she, and how did her people get here?

"It's kind of amazing, right?"

Astonishing new finds give scientists a glimpse of the First Face of America, on NOVA.

For more infomation >> First Face of America Preview - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Shocking Audit Finds Obama Admin Funneled $500 BILLION, But That's NOT the Craziest Part! - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Shocking Audit Finds Obama Admin Funneled $500 BILLION, But That's NOT the Craziest Part! - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

DICAS DA# DIARISTA - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> DICAS DA# DIARISTA - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

$8,000 in TWO WEEKS Online Retail Mastery Student Review - Duration: 16:32.

hey what's going on Amazon sellers or hopefully soon-to-be Amazon sellers my

name is beau crabill and I've been selling online for over a decade now I

started out in eBay hustling and kind of scaled up until I got an Amazon and I've

actually be able to go figure out how to simply buy products at a low cost and

sell them at a higher cost and buy them from the same exact suppliers that sell

to Walmart Best Buy Target Macy's and Game Stop ok and I've actually been able

to coach people for the past few bits and explain to people well on how to

sell big brand-name products on Amazon and every single video I make on this

youtube channel if you have not subscribed yet probably a good time it's

simply to show you how to sell brand-name products on Amazon and this

video is not going to be more of like kind of a tutorial I'm doing but it's me

showing you actually a testimonial call that I did

with a student and this student has been in the course for a little less than 45

days now and actually once his procs got selling on Amazon which has been in less

than a two-week period he's done $8,000 in sales from his Amazon products ok

it's actually a little less than $8,000 and actually he decided to sell some of

those products eBay as well and did over like $1,000 so through this call I

answer asked him a few questions he answered them and he had some really

good insight this guy his name's alex is a really great guy

hard worker very humble and I think you'll really enjoy his answers and

hopefully get some good insight and good value out of this and yeah so hopefully

you enjoy this and let me know down below in the comments on what you think

of this video yes there's some general questions so you got started a little

like what about 45 days ago or something on those lines yeah but that's when I

really actually started making money with your course because I did some

private labeling and retail arbitrage that it's a lot more than labor

intensive and a lot more you really got we can really gotta find

stuff like you said it says if you used to work but it just doesn't work as good

as today yeah for sure yeah so you were so you were doing some arbitrage and

private label beforehand yeah a little bit of online arbitrage which

is even harder yeah

when did you uh so when did you first like kind of get into Amazon was it like

months ago we're like how long ago get you kind of first get in okay so not too

long ago not too long - maybe like seven months or so so that's pretty good

once you got into the course did you have your business set up first or did

you have to get all that information like your resellers permit everything yeah

already because me and my wife we ran this was in June - you were running on a

laptop business because I had somebody that could supply me broken laptops and

I was able to fix them up and resell them on eBay I have the investment money

I've had from that I used it on your course along with buying my first

product first couple perfected it suppliers so that really helped out in

beginning that's nice are you still doing that business oh yeah I bet that's

expression on you because you got shipping deadlines and everything like

that yes um so how long did it take you to get your first product ordered once

he got into the course I did it head-on I mean every day from night to day from

Day to well ya at night to day I'm learning everyday just looking for

suppliers suppliers suppliers and when I found one when I found some

couple of good ones I got that price list and I say maybe we can happen

before I made my first order but that's because I was really looking for all the

suppliers like I was just collecting a bunch yeah yeah for sure in the

beginning is where most the times most likely spent is just finding that first

initial initial deal and everything like that so

yeah so like how much you've done so far in the gross sales and the second

product hit Amazon at the same time so it's a nice right so between that and

eBay because I already started Multi multi channel fulfillment this I already

had the repetition on eBay and I was very useful and little under two weeks

actually maybe a week and a half eight thousand Wow that's it that's pretty

impressive for sure on selling every day like one or two a day but along with the

other products that were selling ya know those were pretty high ticket item right

the one product yes yes it's pretty good when I started to started it it dropped

a little bit cuz of people dropping the price but it was about maybe it was 30%

drops of 80/20 for a 20% now alright it's pretty good it's pretty good

did you have to get any brand approval or have to go through any categories at

all for those sony sony product that's good oh that's yeah and Sony's not an

easy brand to get approved now obviously have to be working the right supplier

but that for sure help that's that's nice that's definitely pretty good

and I know you've actually communicated with few people inside the course like

how has that been helpful inside like the Facebook community I know you've

connected with a few people but how's that been in the group I connect to them

in a sense of trying to help them out because I do not have some pretty

expensive Amazon I do have one guy in the course that we work together on

because if between two people it's a lot easier for finding new suppliers that

you couldn't before yeah when it comes to actually making

purchasing orders you can combine your first chip purchasing power and you know

the player might be able to draw the price with you or you probably just be

able to just beat the minimum at the suppliers in that way it's smart not to

mention that when you're looking for items you got like even though we have

the amz analyzer like 37 thousand yeah that's for sure I mean yeah definitely

reaching out to others can be beneficial in that kind of I guess those in the

next question is have you basically been doing

besides reaching out to other people have you been doing this on your own or

have you hired any VAs is it completely on your own no just like in the course

right now so not like counting my helper like other people sell bar you just are

you just basically doing this like your amazon account just you or is there

other people involved

right now its just me

awesome so doing the solo at 8000 sales that's pretty impressive so

where do you see yourself at this point call it maybe a few months maybe a year

from now about just scaling like what do you see yourself behind your goals for

the next few months in the next year well I listen to a lot of different

speakers that I like to listen to expression hero you know I don't know if

you know what tom bill you he brings a lot of a lot of motivational speakers

off to the show and so my goal set at a million then

this year so even if I don't reach it you know what like that phrase goes you

know you know shoot for the moon if you don't need it at least yeah awesome

yeah I mean what I always like to look at those things like especially looking

at bigger numbers just kind of dissected by like weeks or days cuz I'm hit two

thousand eight thousand two in two weeks that's four thousand a week we do that

for every single week that's over whatever two hundred thousand dollars or

something on those lines it's a lot huh I've been doing the math I make fifty

times four thousand yeah I think that's right yeah so about two hundred thousand

so yeah I mean I think you're going down the right path and it's yeah that's

definitely smart to shoot for higher expectations because really I mean the

business definitely you can scale to that point it's just off the time

factors and that kind of goes to the next point is because you have a job

right now so there's definitely some like time involved but are you finding

because since you found your first couple products do you think you're

spending more time less time or about the same on the business basically today

while you're already selling products now I do rise you're still in the like

beginning phases since you've only been for like 45 days from like that but are

you

you do you think you're gonna be spending more and more time on this or

how do you kind of look at that actually true for me not I mean if the price the

thing is that you taught me that I was going to share the Breitbart if you

don't have those competitors that try to always undercut you mm-hmm and it's on

the same level I don't really see myself spending too much time I mean once that

products labor intensive work it is finding the suppliers and

finding the product once that's done you paid it and they send that in and I

don't think they have to worry about it too much I mean I was in LA the most

time in I was doing this I'm just on it but I'm just on it now because I just I

don't know I just like watching what's going that's yeah I kind of noticed I

myself too and it knows other people to kind of spend more time looking at their

sales and actually like because there's not really much to sell I look at

especially when you get to the point where you're like restricted categories

and but if you're like you're in hazmat you're in restricted brands that really

reduces competition where there's not going to be a lot of sellers involved so

yeah that's that's pretty good we're looking at there so

with the business you're doing right now how many suppliers are you working with

right now I see I've got a good strong maybe like two suppliers right now

strong other ones uh we have some other good suppliers but I haven't ordered

anything from them yet okay

what would you say for somebody I guess is on the may be on the fence of getting

into the online retail business maybe they're doing private label or you're

doing arbitrage maybe haven't sold on before what advice would you give to

someone who just is like in the like middle of designed to jump into this

business the damn friends dig under the fence or rip that fence off the ground

and say yeah is the thing is a good it's life is always like them and if you

don't if you don't jump the fence you're gonna be a that fence and just

interpersonally you if it's a risk to t I don't I've been on that side too I've

been the other side right now we're like watching this and just looking for

information that this gonna that's gonna say to me hey this is the thing to do it

you know you gotta do it just freakin do it you know it's joy and just try it out

and just take the risk make the jump and if you just don't do it then you're

always gonna be looking for other good people it's just it's havoc it says

don't be money into everything that you that you want to do and then you don't

end up doing it because you're looking into it so yeah I mean I got I can

definitely tell with you that you're definitely an action taker for sure and

that that's probably the biggest I would say benefit you have and probably well I

tell with most people that I usually have successes they just take action I

remember there's actually one product you were looking at I was like I mean

maybe I would get it but you're like you know I'm gonna take the risk which it

really wasn't really a risk when I kind of give people feedback on products I'm

usually a lot more I would say conservative and try to look for ways to

say no just kind of beyond that way but yeah I'm you definitely are an action

taker which we're sure if anyone's watching this is definitely number one

trade to have so that's awesome to see that yep awesome so I think that's about

all the questions we have so I'll probably if there's any last points you

want to give into

any other points yeah first things first is that if you're that type of person

that hat because like I said out there too if you're that type of person that

hesitate because it the way the way you see me now I wasn't always like this

no I like to touch a lot a lot of motivational speakers because even

though you have like that type of bag your mind it's like well maybe use

privilege review yeah the thing is a lot of people were underprivileged and the a

lot of drives came out of them so mhm really put those those are those tips

and advice that they have in their lives and you add it on to yours you know it's

it can go a long way because your mind your mindset starts changing you start

thinking like in a different way it really helps it really knows a lot

because then when it comes to making investment decisions you start basing it

more on tactical instead of emotional I think I maybe this will sell but I'm not

sure it's gonna sell and instead of focusing on if it's gonna sell you start

making like rational decisions like if I couldn't work or maybe a will because of

this so it helps a lot with the investment decision because I'm now like

I said you always just be never mind no I just go to make uh just go to neck off

just go ahead you'll be scared you know yeah that's actually some really good

points yeah that's awesome that you said that but yeah I mean there's definitely

a lot of people kind of just analyzed a lot of things and yeah you actually did

make a really good point about how people like think I go maybe someone's

privilege but I do see a lot of people I would say that are like extremely

successful and kind of like the pursuit that you're at they're like started from

like maybe hardships or like having to work really hard to go learn it like

rhyming right now you're working midnight shifts and everything like that

and still doing this business so that shows a lot of character and that's

awesome so I'm really looking forward to what you're gonna be doing months from

now it's all just crazy that Ivar had this great success but um yeah so that

is really awesome to hear so thank you guys so much for watching now if you

like this video make sure to leave a comment down below make sure to LIKE and

subscribe however you can see alex is a very

humble guy and you can tell just I mean at least I can tell by it just the way

he's answering the questions is he is one as an action taker and too

there's a very positive attitude and if you combine those two together it's

pretty good combination okay now if you want to join the course I'll actually

have a link right down below in the description or you can go to Beau crabill

.com and if you actually want to learn more about the online retail

business model I will be hosting a webinar you can click it'll probably be

the second link in the description you can also make sure scribe to my youtube

channel you can follow me on Facebook and just have a great day thank you so

much for watching this video now if you want to stay up to date with all of my

new content to be the first one to see all the cool stuff I'm releasing feel

free to subscribe to my youtube channel then when you hit subscribe you want to

make sure you hit the little bell it's so you can get notified for my videos

and then also feel free to attend the free webinar that I will be hosting on

exactly how you can be selling brand name products on Amazon the webinars 100 percent

free to attend I must I could be in the first link in description you can attend

that webinar you're gonna learn exactly how to sell brand-name products on

Amazon okay and when you can also do is you can join the free public Facebook

group I have as well you can search it it will be in the probably towards the

end of my description there will be a link to that and you can also follow me

on twitter at beau Crabill follow me on instagram at beau crabill as well and

then also you can follow up my facebook fan page which is official at official

beau Crabill you can just hit follow and you can see all the content be up to

date with everything you can see coming from me okay

For more infomation >> $8,000 in TWO WEEKS Online Retail Mastery Student Review - Duration: 16:32.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo Controlar las Emociones (Alejandra y Toni) - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Cómo Controlar las Emociones (Alejandra y Toni) - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION Navigatie/Xenon/Trekhaak - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION Navigatie/Xenon/Trekhaak - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 PRESTIGE AUTOMAAT LEDER NAVIGATIE LM-VELGEN PDC CRUISSE CONTROL CV - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 PRESTIGE AUTOMAAT LEDER NAVIGATIE LM-VELGEN PDC CRUISSE CONTROL CV - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Venga 1.4 CVVT COMFORTLINE - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Kia Venga 1.4 CVVT COMFORTLINE - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

honton ki khubsurti k tips in urdu | beauty tips in urdu |ہونٹوں کی خوبصورتی کے لئے چند اہم ٹوٹکے - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> honton ki khubsurti k tips in urdu | beauty tips in urdu |ہونٹوں کی خوبصورتی کے لئے چند اہم ٹوٹکے - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Wrap up enero 2018 || Lecturas del mes [CC] - Duration: 14:55.

For more infomation >> Wrap up enero 2018 || Lecturas del mes [CC] - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

7 Vorteile davon, Eiswürfel auf deiner Haut anzuwenden 2 - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> 7 Vorteile davon, Eiswürfel auf deiner Haut anzuwenden 2 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

HOORAY ITS A HOLIDAY - BONEY M. zespół/teksty/lyrics/songtexte/info.Kramsk Sala OSP - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> HOORAY ITS A HOLIDAY - BONEY M. zespół/teksty/lyrics/songtexte/info.Kramsk Sala OSP - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Can't Deal With It

For more infomation >> Teen Can't Deal With It

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Teen Can't Deal With It

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 207 1.4 VTI COOL 'N BLUE 5drs Airco - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 207 1.4 VTI COOL 'N BLUE 5drs Airco - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Peugeot 207 1.4 VTI COOL 'N BLUE 5drs Airco - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Valentines Gift Guide for Him 2018 | Angela Lanter - Duration: 7:59.

hello gorgeous welcome back to my channel I've been gone for a minute

because I've been busy having a baby I am one month postpartum I'm tired

this mom thing is a lot of work but it's so wonderful I have had baby on the

brain obviously I need to shift gears a little bit because it's almost

Valentine's Day I can't believe it how is it February already it's time to

think a little about Matt and what to get him for Valentine's Day and I

thought why not put together a little Valentine's Day gift guide for him to

share with you guys so I put together a list of things that matt has just really

been enjoying and using a lot and some of these things I bought as gifts for

him so he bought for himself it's kind of all over the board price-wise and

even kind of item wise but I hope that maybe you get a really good idea from

this so let's get started and take a look at my gift guide okay so first up I

want to talk about a gift I bought for Matt for Christmas that ended up being

probably his favorite Christmas gift from this year and his Apple earpods so

these are the wireless ear plugs I can get it out like so and contrary to what

you may think or what I thought they actually seemed to stay in his ears very

well he really really really loves these he takes him to work with him every day

he works out with them and they come in this handy dandy little case which I

love how small this is because you can just pop them in your pocket also it's

magnetic as you can see it's just like goes right into it and it's got a

built-in charger there about 160 dollars I bought them for him for Christmas on

Best Buy I believe they were sold out everywhere I didn't even know if I could

get them and so I ordered them on Best Buy and then they weren't supposed to

arrive till February somehow they arrived like three days before Christmas

and I was so excited so this was technically gonna be a Valentine's Day

gift for him but it came in time for Christmas so gave it to him for

Christmas and he little loves that okay so next up I want to talk about

something that is style related so basically it's what your man can wear

for a date night Valentine's Day I've been talking about the tie bar actually

I became familiar with the tie bar because Matt wore a tie from them at the

pitch perfect premiere that we went to back in December and I think that is

just a really cool brand it's all available online and their neck wear is

only $19 which i think is a really great price especially because they're great

quality so one thing that I loved when Matt's wearing a suit is when he wears a

tie with a matching pocket square I think that really pulls together the

look and it really feels very Cary Grant like 1940s and you guys know I love old

Hollywood so the tie bar has a ton of shirts to choose from and they're all

100% cotton luxury they're fifty-five dollars which is a really great price

for the quality that you're gonna get for that and you can get different

styles the different styles of collars the cuffs all different types of options

so just another cool thing the tie bar offers so another thing that they have

is tie bars hence the name the tie bar which all those are in the little tie

clips you know that kind of clip your tie together kind of things that they're

just like a really debonair little addition to a suit and there's so many

options I saw there's music related golf for a lady there's an American flag

there's so many different ones to choose from I ordered these different pieces

from there because I wanted to style Matt in I mean stripes aren't these cute

there's so many cool unique gift ideas there so go check them out it's the tie

bar calm or on social media it's at the tie bar okay so the next gift is slides

okay so these are something that Matt uses everyday they're always at our door

he slides them on he runs out and they're usually like right around 25

bucks are under so I'm showing you two different kinds because I got these when

we were living in Atlanta he's a huge Georgia Bulldogs fan or Falcons

basically any Atlanta team sign Metta so I got these for him when we were living

in Atlanta and he loved these but then these are just Nike and he loves these

two and these kind of go with everything but again he keeps some of the door

slides Aman runs out to do errands or whatever totally a great practical gift

for any guy next up is another pricier item and that is a nice pillow so

obviously different people like different pillows and this is one that

matt has just been really really loving lately he bought

our local mattress store but the reason that he loves it so much is that it's

got gel in it and I don't know if you guys couldn't even see it but it's like

a there's like a grid of gel patches in there and it keeps you really really

cool like when you put your arm against it it's just straight up cold and this

one the brand is called techno gel sleeping the he loves this one because

it's so heavy he tends to be a stomach sleeper and he like what I hear most

guys are is just hot like he's just hot all the time when he's sleeping I'm cold

I'm the opposite so he loves the idea of a cold pillow and so this is just

something that now I think he's just totally addicted to and he's obsessed

okay so and the next item is something that Matt got for Christmas from her

friend crystal and he loves it it's so goofy to me but whatever it is the bug

assaults salt gun so this basically you put in table salt and you can kill a fly

with it I don't even know what else to say about it it's a glorified flyswatter

that is what it is and my husband is a lot of fun with the stupid thing but

it's uh yeah I don't even know what else to say about it what else do I say about

it it shoots out salt like a shotgun like for real

who doesn't want a salt gun to kill flies with apparently it's 40 bucks and

it's awesome okay yeah so it is 40 bucks and I go get one okay so the last idea

is something that really anybody can do because it's super cost effective and I

got this idea because starbursts said oh this massive jar with his name on it

full of starbursts I'm gonna put this on because it's really heavy

all you have to do is go get a jar go get some stickers or even get on Etsy

and have the stickers made with your man's name and fill it full of his

favorite candy I mean it's such a good idea and for me I just won't want the

pink starburst it goes those are my favorite but it's a cute

idea and it's great to put on his desk and he can have a snack throughout the

day all right so another gift idea is a dartboard so obviously I don't have one

to show you because ours is mounted on the wall it's in our garage I'm at the

Camry to put cork around it so that he can protect the walls but ours is on

Lana Falcons dartboard my mom bought it for Matt for Christmas I think it was

like maybe a year ago and it's just fun especially if you have friends over

often like we do they love to play games like cornhole and you know other yard

games whatever that may be but darts is just another fun game to play we have a

group of people together and it can be a little bit on the pricier side if you

get a nicer one or you can even get a more reasonably priced one places like

Dick's Sporting Goods or Walmart Amazon there's so many places that you can get

dart boards all right guys so there was my gift ideas I'm going to link every

single thing that I talked about for you in the description bar below so if

there's anything you want to check out just go down there and check it out I

hope you guys have a great Valentine's Day I hope maybe you got a gift idea or

two from me and I hope that you get spoiled on Valentine's Day and um Matt I

hope you spoil me on Valentine's Day

waiting for you to say something alright alright happy Valentine's Day

or blah

For more infomation >> Valentines Gift Guide for Him 2018 | Angela Lanter - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Valentines Gift Guide for Him 2018 | Angela Lanter - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Présentation - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Présentation - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Présentation - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's Labor Department Hiding 'Disturbing' Data - Duration: 4:02.

>>A WHILE BACK WE REPORTED ON HOW DONALD TRUMP'S LABOR

DEPARTMENT HAD THIS NEW PLAN THAT WAS GOING TO CHANGE

THE WAY TIPS WORK.

OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE MILLIONS OF TIPPED WORKERS OR PEOPLE

WHO DEPEND ON TIPS TO EARN A WAGE.

>>I WORK FOR TIPS HERE, IT'S BEEN A SLOW COUPLE OF YEARS.

>>I ALWAYS FORGET TO TIP.

>>I WORKED TO MEET JOHN.

HOW ARE YOU?

>>YOU AREN'T GETTING A TIP.

WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO WAS CHANGE HOW

TIPS ARE TAKEN IN AND DISTRIBUTED, AND THE COVER FOR

THIS WAS, WE ALL KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE A WAITER PEOPLE LEAVE

TIPS, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T FRONT OF HOUSE?

BUSBOYS, DISHWASHERS, PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

THEY SAID WE WANT TO

CHANGE IT SO THEY CAN TAKE THE MONEY AND GIVE IT NOT JUST TO

THE WAITERS AND HOSTESSES BUT ALSO THESE OTHER PEOPLE.

BUT

HIDDEN IN THAT WAS THAT THERE WAS NO REQUIREMENT IN THESE

CHANGES THAT OWNERS GIVE THE TIPS BACK AT ALL OR NOT KEEP A

PORTION THEMSELVES.

WE SPECULATED AT THE TIME THAT THIS

WOULD PROBABLY COST WORKING-CLASS AMERICANS A HUGE

AMOUNT.

HOW MUCH MONEY?

THE LABOR DEPARTMENT IS DOING

EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO STOP YOU FROM EVER FINDING OUT --

>>WHAT THE

LABOR DEPARTMENT DID WAS THEY HAD A STATISTICAL

ANALYSIS OF THE LIKELY EFFECTS OF THIS CHANGE.

THEY GOT THE

RESULTS, THEY SAW THE NUMBER, AND THEY SAID GET BACK IN THERE

AND CHANGE YOUR METHODOLOGY BECAUSE THAT WILL SCARE PEOPLE.

THEY DID THAT, THEY CHANGED THEIR METHODOLOGY, THEY CAME

BACK WITH NEW INFORMATION, AND THE LABOR DEPARTMENT SAID WE

AREN'T USING YOUR ANALYSIS AT ALL, AND THEY HID THE ENTIRE

THING.

BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE GOING TO BE STOLEN FROM PEOPLE

WHO, FROM MY EXPERIENCE, I WORKED AS A TIPPED EMPLOYEE

FOR YEARS, I CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE UP A BIG PERCENTAGE TO

SOME MANAGER JUST BECAUSE HE'S FEELING FEISTY.

>>AND THE OWNERS OF THE RESTAURANTS WILL JUST TAKE THE

ADDITIONAL MONEY.

AND I LOVE THAT STORY FOR EVERYTHING IT

SAYS ABOUT THIS ADMINISTRATION.

THEY TRY TO SUPPRESS THE

NUMBERS, THEN WHEN THE NUMBERS COME BACK BAD THEY SAY REWORK

THE NUMBERS, THEN WHEN THE NUMBERS ARE STILL BAD THEY SAY

KEEP THOSE NUMBERS OFF OUR WEBSITE.

JUST LIKE WITH CLIMATE

CHANGE, JUST LIKE WITH ANIMAL ABUSE.

THESE THINGS ARE BEING

MANIPULATED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION ON A LEVEL

WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN THE MODERN ERA.

>>I THOUGHT TRICKLE-DOWN ECONOMICS MEANT IT WAS POSTED

TRICKLE-DOWN BUT THIS IS JUST A PNEUMATIC TUBE OF MONEY SUCKED

UP AND HANDED TO PEOPLE AT THE TOP.

ALSO, IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT

THAT WOMEN -- THERE ARE A LOT OF WOMEN IN THIS INDUSTRY AND THAT

THEY WOULD LOSE $4.6 BILLION ANNUALLY, MORE THAN MEN,

ESPECIALLY AT A TIME OF ME TOO AND THE AMOUNT OF SEXUAL

HARASSMENT WE KNOW HAPPENS IN THE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY, WHAT

HAPPENS IF YOUR MANAGER NOW HAS YOUR TIPS AND HOLD YOUR TIPS?

>>THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA, I HADN'T THOUGHT ABOUT THAT.

>>I'M SO GLAD WE HAVE A WOMAN HERE -- THE IDEA THAT THAT GUY

WHO WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU AND IS SEXUALLY HARASSING YOU OR

BORDERLINE HARASSING YOU OR MAYBE EVEN WORSE THAN THAT, HE

HAS CONTROL OVER THE DOLLARS AND CENTS THAT YOU GET, THAT'S

AWFUL.

>>YOU MIGHT HAVE TO KILL HIM.

>>AND WE DON'T WANT TO CREATE MURDERERS OUT OF ORDINARY

AMERICANS.

WE ARE ANTI-MURDER FOR THE MOST PART.

>>BUT THAT DISEMPOWERING OF WOMEN WITH THE MONEY IS A GREAT

POINT.

>>THAT'S POINT OF THE DAY.

For more infomation >> Trump's Labor Department Hiding 'Disturbing' Data - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Trump's Labor Department Hiding 'Disturbing' Data - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mélanie Da Cruz : A peine sa grossesse annoncée et déjà un clash avec Samantha !75586 - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Mélanie Da Cruz : A peine sa grossesse annoncée et déjà un clash avec Samantha !75586 - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Mélanie Da Cruz : A peine sa grossesse annoncée et déjà un clash avec Samantha !75586 - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ Talk Is Overrated ~ Lyrics - Duration: 3:11.

this video includid to lyric on screen

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Talk Is Overrated ~ Lyrics - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Talk Is Overrated ~ Lyrics - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Voici comment ne plus sentir mauvais des aisselles (sans déodorant) ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:18.

For more infomation >> Voici comment ne plus sentir mauvais des aisselles (sans déodorant) ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Voici comment ne plus sentir mauvais des aisselles (sans déodorant) ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World (2018)

For more infomation >> Jurassic World (2018)

-------------------------------------------

I'M IN FINLAND! Seeing the Northern Lights, Snowmobiling, + Igloo Hotel Tour! - Duration: 14:20.

(music)

For more infomation >> I'M IN FINLAND! Seeing the Northern Lights, Snowmobiling, + Igloo Hotel Tour! - Duration: 14:20.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 2.0 GT-M 5drs Navi Leder Bose - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 2.0 GT-M 5drs Navi Leder Bose - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Genzebe Dibaba (ETH) 3:57.47 - WL - 1500 m - indoor Meeting de Karlsruhe 3/2/2018 - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Genzebe Dibaba (ETH) 3:57.47 - WL - 1500 m - indoor Meeting de Karlsruhe 3/2/2018 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT Airco/5drs/Garantie t/m 2019 - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT Airco/5drs/Garantie t/m 2019 - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

My Productive Night Routine! | Morgan Yates | 2018 - Duration: 6:31.

Everyone is working

First words, I said today. Everyone is mourning AIDS and today. I am here bringing you guys my productive night routine

Just a couple upfront disclaimers. I'm sitting on the floor my bed. You can see it in the reflection

It's all on the floor

I just moved to Los Angeles if you didn't know if you actually didn't know I will have

My moving blog that I just posted on Wednesday late, so you can go watch that but yeah, we're really making things work

Especially because I don't know where my mic is

I've literally looked everywhere for this mic, and I cannot find it in anything that I own here so up unless I shift it in

the box out here that UPS lost

Love it feel like I really pride myself on my audio so today

It's gonna be a little bit different, but we're gonna make it work. Yeah again

I just moved I've been getting it to a new sort of routine here

So you will see some of that reflected in the steps there go through my night

You're tuning us, and I'm also super excited to be partnering with clean and clear on this video

Which is forever one of my favorite skincare brands, so I am short. Also. It's also my birthday a fun fact

This is first time you've seen it my channel

I would love if you would click the subscribe button and feel free to turn those notifications

On so without further ado let's go ahead and get into my productive night routine so basically my night routine begins

after dinner on this day

I was going to a little Taco Tuesday function with my friends and neighbors

So I don't go out to eat that often at night now that I'm living here

I do a good job at cooking, but yeah on this particular night

That's what I did usually I will cook some nice veggies below protein some chicken or some salmon something like that

I've been really into sweet potatoes with cayenne pepper know it's kind of unusual, but I am yeah

It's my food and moment so I got home ventured upstairs because it is time to get comfy

Who wears jeans longer than you have to I don't understand?

So I just went in a bedroom up on the third floor

Switched into this cute little silk EPP top and these comfy cotton bottoms that are from Target

And then I took off my jewelry cuz again big hoop earrings are cute and all but I don't need them

in my bed

so took all my rings off everything like that and I went and put them back in their place in my bedroom because

This is a new room, and I am going to keep it organized. I also lost a nail it came off

So that was amazing I love that next makeup is coming off gotta

Let that skin breathe, so I'm just using these clean and clear makeup removing wipes these are my favorite ones

I love them a lot

They also have the night ones that are in a blue package and those are awesome as well gross

I wear that much makeup on my face next given my face that could wash I'm actually

Using this mini clean and clear like travel-size face wash because there wasn't much in it

And it wasn't enough to take like on another trip somewhere

So I just thought I would use it up and wash my face with it for tonight

There's no real cute way to wash your face, but we're doing it and then going over and drying off my face now

It's time to brush our teeth because fun fact. I've never had a cavity in my life, so I'll clean those up

Give it a good brush, and now it's time for my favorite part of my night routine

Which is using this cleaning clear at night relaxing jelly eyes sheet masks

I'm a huge facemask fan, so I'm so excited that they have finally released their face masks

They also have this detox clay mask which I love as well

It's just a matter of what you're going for on a given night

And I am personally so excited about these products because I've actually

Been giving them product feedback on these for I don't know it was probably six months ago

Then I've been doing a little bit of consulting stuff for them, so yeah

She's really exciting for me to

see a product on a shelf that I in some small way contributed to you are both of these masks for 15 minutes each and

While sometimes it is definitely fun to lounge down on my bed and watch the Netflix or just unwind while wearing the face mask since

It is a timed event in my night routine

I guess you could say I like taking that 15 minutes to clean my room

I don't know something about the mentality of knowing that I only have 15 minutes to clean and then it's over then I can take

The face mask off and move on with my night. Just really helps me there

I guess like power clean during that 15 minutes, so given my present situation that involves unpacking boxes

throwing away like wrapping things from stuff

I've shipped out here and just around getting my life together

slightly

And I love that the sheet mask stays on my face while I'm moving around a lot as you guys can see that my skin

Just feels really soft and nourished after taking this off because this mask has a really cool

hydrogel formula, which locks in a lot of moisture to your skin

If you're going for more of like a deep-clean mask I would use the clay one it has two mineral clays that

Detoxify deep down into your pores to remove dirt and oil and it's also really gentle on skin also fun fact of the moment

You'd like to win all of the products in the clean and clear night relaxing line all you have to do is head over to

My Instagram where the details will be it for that

If you want to try these out you can pick them up at your local retailer

So my skin is feeling good and next I put on chap sticks

I have perpetually chapped lips for whatever reason dude this winter is killing my skin everything's dry

it's the worst up next I'm putting on a little bit of eye cream on the under eyes to

Keep myself from looking old

You know you got to start young as they say and then I go back to my room and for another productive note

I just like to do a quick overview of my day and my planner cross off everything

I did reevaluate

Priorities for the next day and the rest of the week and just get my mind clear on everything I need to do the following

Day, and then I also love riding in this five minute journal

Which of you guys have been following some of my other videos are my vlogs then you know how obsessed with this I am

I won't go into a full I guess description of that right now since I have so many times in the past

But it's amazing I ride in it every night and every morning and once I do that

I just feel like things are kind of in order to start the next day on the right foot so I go take off all

My pillows from my mattress on the floor

That's like I guess you can't this is half a bed at this point and yeah

I usually change the champ her a little bit for nighttime

Just because I like it cold

And then I hop in bed turn the lights off and browse social media for a horrible amount of time

Yeah

I catch up on Instagram usually catch up on texts because I've also become really terrible at responding to people's texts this year

Which I need to change at age 23?

But that is all make sure you check those social media links below that way you can follow me over on this platforms fit for

This night routine again if you guys enjoyed

please make sure you leave me a comment below letting me know if

Any other video once we didn't noticed I uploaded it at twice in the past week so thumbs up

If you're feeling that because it's gonna continue

So make sure you're looking out for all my videos coming up on Wednesdays and Saturdays both forward and that is it

Thank you all so much for watching, and I will see you in the next

For more infomation >> My Productive Night Routine! | Morgan Yates | 2018 - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

[TUTORIAL] HOW I MAKE MY LYRIC VIDEOS - Duration: 19:01.

For more infomation >> [TUTORIAL] HOW I MAKE MY LYRIC VIDEOS - Duration: 19:01.

-------------------------------------------

WP Contact Slider - Duration: 9:40.

Hello, YouTubers This is Zeeshan Akbar

Welcome back to my channel

In today's video, I'm gonna introduce you to a free plugin of WordPress whose title is WP Contact Slider

first of all, i would like to tell you to use & features of this plugin

this plugin will help you to show the context of other plugins like

ContactForm7, Gravity Forms, WP Forms, Caldera Forms, Constant Contact Forms or

display random text or HTML

you can control from the backend by enabling it on single page, post & pages and

you can also use these features for the home page, all pages and hide on small screen devices

you can show this form in fronted through a ShortCode from other plugins

it supports the ShortCode of the following plugins as you can see in the video

i'm showing you the use of this plugin on contact form 7

download the plugin as shown in the video

or you can also download this plugin from the WordPress dashboard

as you can see the plugin is downloading it takes some time to download & the author is WpExperts

meanwhile, I'm gonna tell you a label text color, label background color, form background color

when you enable slider in settings you've the option to adjust the slider as per your requirement

now the plugin is downloaded & now I'm activating it

click on Allow & Continue button or skip

now I'm adding a new contact slider and

I'm giving the name Simple Contact Slider

choose the setting as per your requirement

you can select the slider position as show in in the video check to enable open slider by default

check to enable display on home page and

check to enable display on all pages

check to enable display on selected post & pages

first i'll show you text or HTML for display

after selecting this option

write your code, text or whatever you like to display in your slider

save your settings

now you can see the result how the slider open with the description

and here I'm creating a new Contact Form

I'm giving a name of title CF7

after click on save button, you can see the ShortCode below the title

copy the ShortCode from the contact form

and paste it into simple contact slider ShortCode field I'm updating the setting

now you can see the result with the help of Contact Form 7 ShortCode

that's it

similarly, you can use this plugin for Gravity Forms, WP Forms, Caldera Forms, etc etc

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to Like, Share, Comments & Subscribe

For more infomation >> WP Contact Slider - Duration: 9:40.

-------------------------------------------

SuperMassiveMax StoryTime 5: Got in trouble over deodorant! - Duration: 5:02.

What is up guys? This is SuperMassiveMax! And welcome back to

another episode of SuperMassiveMax StoryTime! Now today, I'm going to be telling all of you the story of how I

got in trouble over deodorant! I know, the idea does sound a little bit crazy, but this is 100% true! I'm not making any of this up!

So here's how it goes: This actually just happened yesterday and it kind of happened today.

So it actually happened very, very recently. So it was in my second period class, which is my math class.

And at that time, we did not have our actual teacher in there with us, it was actually a substitute teacher we had.

And the thing is, we had this important thing on the Internet we had to do. It was some sort of math test, something like that.

So we had to get on chromebooks and we had to do those tests.

It was like when I first started, and when everyone first started, for some reason the Wi-Fi went crazy. The power went off for a second, and then went back on.

And it was just work on the power going on. So then the Wi-Fi started going crazy, so we had to immediately

end all the stuff going on, we had to turn off the chromebooks until it went on. Which took the majority of the period for it to come back on.

A huge amount of the period for it to immediately go back to normal. And in that period, I just had some

discussions with some other people, and there was deodorant that I actually carried with me, in like a pocket, somewhere like that.

And y'know, everyone's fine with it, everyone doesn't care about it. I didn't notice, but the sub actually looks at me and points at my leg, (Actually my arm) and she

asks me what that thing is, and I tell her it's deodorant. I pull it out and show it to her. Then she tells me to come

and bring it up. So I wonder why she's saying that, and it's because she thinks that I'm gonna start going crazy

and spraying people with it, which that is completely ridiculous!

Wow! Looks like the power just went out! Now it looks like the power is back on! That scared me.

So anyways, she thought that I was actually gonna go crazy and spray people with it. Now you all know I would not do that!

So then, I had to bring it up, and she asked me if I had P.E in the next period, and I said that I did.

And she also told me that she was gonna talk to my resource teacher about it and she was gonna give it to her.

Which means I had to deal with an entire class period in P.E without deodorant, being sweaty in general.

So then, I never got it for the rest of the day. So then today, when I went to take an English test, I was actually given the deodorant back from my

resource teacher, and she warned me not to use it, except for P.E. So I'm not allowed to carry it in any periods,

except for that one, all because of deodorant!

I use deodorant like any other human being would use it. Just spray it on there, and never use it again.

I don't go crazy spraying people with it! In fact, there are two reasons I carry it with me:

Not only 'cause because I wanna get rid of that nasty smell, but it's because of self-defense.

And y'know, I don't know how to fight. I know it's very embarrassing to admit that, but it's the dead honest truth, I don't know how to fight!

I can consider myself lucky I haven't gotten into one, there actually was a fight that happened a few days ago in the morning, by the way.

Unfortunately, the spray went missing, in my seventh period in science. I don't know what happened to it,

but it's okay because I've got two spare ones. So that's the whole story!

Hope you enjoyed this video! If you did, please press that like button! And if you think this was ridiculous,

let me know in the comments, I want to hear your thoughts about it!

And this is Max signing out!

For more infomation >> SuperMassiveMax StoryTime 5: Got in trouble over deodorant! - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

College Professor Desecrates American Flag in Art Exhibit, But One Marine Veteran Spoke Out - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> College Professor Desecrates American Flag in Art Exhibit, But One Marine Veteran Spoke Out - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ Talk Is Overrated ~ Lyrics - Duration: 3:11.

this video includid to lyric on screen

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Talk Is Overrated ~ Lyrics - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz Vito 110 CDI 320 CREW 9 persoons Kombi 1e eigenaar - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz Vito 110 CDI 320 CREW 9 persoons Kombi 1e eigenaar - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Attempt to give a chocolate tutorial in SPANISH | Kamila Tekin - Duration: 5:06.

But why a chocolate tutorial?

I have three reasons to explain that

First of all, I have a different way of learning languages.

I like to challenge myself and make videos where I speak about a topic.

Each time I try to talk about a more complex topic.

I've already done this on Instagram

but recently, I've also started doing this on YouTube.

I believe that when I make videos, I use the words I learn

and when I use them, it's easier for me to

you know, to speak Spanish.

To improve my Spanish

because this is the language that I like a lot.

The second reason

is that ...

I want to enter...

entertain you

I want to entert...

You know what I mean

The third reason is that

I know that everybody loves chocolate.

This is not the original recipe or something perfect.

It is just for me a way to improve my Spanish

And there is also a reason for why I make my own chocolate.

There are lots of things that I make on my own.

I try to eat healthily

without additives and with other ingredients.

Okay, then, we can start.

The ingredients

50 grams of cacao

75 grams of cacao butter

75 grams of sugar in powder

If you don't have sugar in powder, don't worry.

You can use a blender to get sugar in powder

I use coconut sugar because I can't digest 'regular' sugar.

We also need coconut butter

And we also need some dry fruits.

Well, it is not necessary. You can add it if you want.

The utilities are

A grater

a tray/plate or a mold.

A big cooking pot

and a smaller cooking pot.

The steps

We're going to prepare something called 'baño maría' (water bath??)

Fill approximately half of the bigger cooking pot with water

And put it on the stove.

turn on the stove over low heat

while the water is cooking...

...we'll prepare the other ingredients

Cacao butter is solid and hard at room temperature.

Therefore, we're going to grate it into smaller parts so that it melts faster.

Coconut butter is also solid at room temperature

but it melts faster, thus it is not necessary to grate it.

However, if you want to do that anyway, you can do it.

Okay, now we'll put the two butters in the smaller cooking pot

and we're going to put this small pan into the bigger pan.

Let's wait until the butter is completely liquid.

Then, we add sugar and wait until it's solved.

By the way, we can take the small cooking pot out of the bigger one.

Let's add the other ingredients

cacao

It is important that you stir constantly so that no lumps remain in the preparation

When everything is mixed,

we're going to put the chocolate in a mold or a plate.

I don't have a mold so I'm using a plate.

You can add dry fruits in this step if you want

And we're almost done.

We can put the chocolate in the fridge

and wait approximately 2 hours.

After those hours, you can take the chocolate out of the mold.

In my case, I'm going to cut it into smaller pieces.

Finally, you can enjoy your chocolate

Which types of chocolate do you like?:)

Do I have mistakes?

Tell me in the comments!

Follow me and subscribe!

For more infomation >> Attempt to give a chocolate tutorial in SPANISH | Kamila Tekin - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

HOORAY ITS A HOLIDAY - BONEY M. zespół/teksty/lyrics/songtexte/info.Kramsk Sala OSP - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> HOORAY ITS A HOLIDAY - BONEY M. zespół/teksty/lyrics/songtexte/info.Kramsk Sala OSP - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

WILDLIFE CRIME - WHY Deliberately Allow Your Dogs to Chase Rare WHOOPER SWANS - UK WINTERING SITE - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> WILDLIFE CRIME - WHY Deliberately Allow Your Dogs to Chase Rare WHOOPER SWANS - UK WINTERING SITE - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

BoA《NEGA DOLA》回歸 少女時代太妍發IG、東方神起允浩驚喜現身 ✔ - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> BoA《NEGA DOLA》回歸 少女時代太妍發IG、東方神起允浩驚喜現身 ✔ - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

[김필수 칼럼] 국산 전기차, 중국에 3~4년 뒤져..대응 시급 - Duration: 9:14.

For more infomation >> [김필수 칼럼] 국산 전기차, 중국에 3~4년 뒤져..대응 시급 - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

딱 26년 전 오늘, 쌍용차가 스포츠카 칼리스타를 생산하기로 했었지 - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> 딱 26년 전 오늘, 쌍용차가 스포츠카 칼리스타를 생산하기로 했었지 - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

존재감 강조한 신형 크루즈..차별화된 디자인 전략은? - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> 존재감 강조한 신형 크루즈..차별화된 디자인 전략은? - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

But I'm only human | Speedpaint - Duration: 3:52.

IM A H UUUUUUUUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

For more infomation >> But I'm only human | Speedpaint - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

just watch ... - Duration: 1:05.

ok ok, i know i haven't been uploading as much ... (he put a "...", that is how you know he is 4 reelz)

i'm working on my schedule and am trying . . . (excusez)

to upload more often . . .

s0 there really isn't much in this video . . .

sorry if text are going fast for you. (editors not paid well ...)

(RiceGum's Background Music (Instrumental)) https://youtu.be/INvxtUwYQ_U

hold on . . . did i mention i got a new intro??? (obviously u didn't retard)

here, let me show you . . .

3

2

1

W0w, m8 dID y0U jUst stEeL TiVoS iNTr0? (song is: MARCH FOUR - waaa;)

So, that is pretty much it!

Let me know what you guys think!

That is all from me. I will try to be more consistent . . .

And bye!

ACE IS CHEAP!

Subscrieb and Liek. Bye felicia!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét