Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 3 2018

What

Hey

What you doing?

What's going on?

What's going on Man?

What's up?

How's it going man?

Same old

Just hanging out dude

I was thinking about getting something to eat but I don't really know what to eat around here.

Dude?

What are you doing man?

What do you mean?

Eating my food?

Yeah I'm just hungry like I said

What?

That's my popcorn

My bad dude

My bad dude

Give me my popcorn

Thanks for the Doritos

Chips

Thanks for watching guys

We actually have a new prank game for you all

Pie Smash

It's a very fun game where you get to pie people in the face

And with each new wave you get a new object to throw

So make sure to get Pie Smash

Either the App Store or Google Play

And we really hope you guys enjoy our new game

For more infomation >> Eating Peoples Food Prank Part 2 - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

California Just Made Ajit Pai Very Sad - Duration: 5:54.

ALTHOUGH REPUBLICANS IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE HAVE DONE

WHATEVER THEY CAN TO KILL NET

NEUTRALITY MANY STATES ARE NOW STEPPING FORWARD TO REASSERT

THESE PROTECTIONS FOR INTERNET CONTENT AND ACCESS TO THE

INTERNET.

THIS WEEK THANKFULLY WE ARE IN CALIFORNIA AND WE GET TO

TALK ABOUT IT.

THE CALIFORNIA SENATE PASSED A NET NEUTRALITY BILL OF ITS OWN.

IT'S NOT LAW YET BUT IT IS AN IMPORTANT STEP.

THESE ARE THE

MOST IMPORTANT CORE PARTS OF NET NEUTRALITY, THE PARTICULAR TYPES

OF CONTENT AND APPLICATIONS ARE

NOT BEING BLOCKED AND THEY ARE NOT MANIPULATING THE SPEED OR

RELATIVE ACCESS YOU HAVE TWO INFORMATION BASED ON

WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN PAID BY THESE COMPANIES OR NOT.

THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT, BUT ON TOP OF

THAT ñ THIS IS OF COURSE

AN ISSUE THAT HAS THE VERY

BEGINNING GIVEN A LOT OF MISINFORMATION.

YOU DON'T HAVE NEAR UNIVERSAL SUPPORT FOR NET NEUTRALITY.

YOU DO HAVE MAJORITY SUPPORT BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN

CONVINCED THAT NET NEUTRALITY IS A BAD THING.

I

WOULD LOOK INTO WHO THEIR DONORS ARE.

IT WILL NOW MOVE TO THE STATE ASSEMBLY.

IT LOOKS LIKELY AT THIS POINT THAT IT WILL SUCCEED BUT

DON'T TAKE YOUR EYE OFF THE PRIZE.

WHAT IS GREAT AS IT IS NOT JUST CALIFORNIA.

THIS IS A LITTLE BIT OF NATIONWIDE GOOD NEWS ON AN

INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT ISSUE.

>>THIS IS HOW STATES LIKE CALIFORNIA WHICH ARE

PROGRESSIVE CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

WHEN WE HAVE DIFFERENT ADMISSION STANDARDS, THEN YOU HAVE TO

FOLLOW THOSE EMISSIONS STANDARDS.

WE WOULD BE THE SEVENTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE

WORLD IF WE

WERE A NATION.

SO MONTANA AND NEW YORK HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB PASSING LAWS ON

THIS AND YOU CAN TELL IT IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE OR LIBERAL ISSUE.

THE GOOD FOLKS IN MONTANA ARE NOT KNOWN FOR BEING LIBERAL.

BUT EVERYBODY WANTS ACCESS.

OF COURSE WE ALL PAY MONEY FOR INTERNET SERVICES.

SOME WEBSITES ARE NOT BIASED TOWARDS SOME CUSTOMERS SO BOTH

CONSERVATIVES AND LIBERALS WANT

TO PROTECT THAT, IN THIS CASE GREAT JOB FROM THE SENATE SIDE

OF CALIFORNIA.

THERE ARE SOME PROGRESSIVES THAT HAVE BEEN PUSHED IN THAT

DIRECTION.

THAT IS WHY IT IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT TO PUT PRESSURE ON.

AND JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BAD GUYS IN CHARGE AT THE FEDERAL

LEVEL DOESN'T MEAN YOU GIVE UP OR LET IT FIZZLE OUT.

YOU ALWAYS FIGHT AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT KIND OF A

DIFFERENCE IT CAN MAKE.

>>THE PRESSURE WILL BE INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT.

HOPEFULLY SIMILAR BILLS AND OTHER STATES.

THERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF BAD NEWS UNFORTUNATELY.

WHAT WE HAVE BREWING HERE IS ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND

IMPENDING CONFLICT OVER THESE ISSUES.

WILL THE STATES BE ALLOWED TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN VERSION

OF NET NEUTRALITY?

OR WILL THE SEC BE ABLE TO ASSERT DOMINANCE OVER THE

ENTIRE COUNTRY.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS ENDS UP GOING TO AN APPEALS COURT, BUT

THAT FIGHT IS COMING AND YOU CAN

HELP INFLUENCE ITS EVENTUAL OUTCOME BY PUTTING PRESSURE

ON PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA AND ACROSS THE COUNTRY NOW?

>>AND I WAS LED TO BELIEVE CONSERVATIVES CARE DEEPLY

ABOUT STATES RIGHTS.

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN NOT AS MUCH.

BY THE WAY LET'S JUST REVIEW FOR THE RECORD WHY THEY CARED

ABOUT STATES RIGHTS.

BACK WHEN STATES WANTED TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST

AFRICAN-AMERICANS, REPUBLICANS WERE ALL ABOUT STATES RIGHTS.

NOW THAT STATES WANT TO LEGALIZE MARIJUANA AND MAKE SURE THE

INTERNET IS FREE FROM INTERFERENCE AND IS THE SAME

INTERNET WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD, ALL OF A SUDDEN IT'S LIKE WE ARE

JUST KIDDING.

ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS THE MONEY LEBOWSKI.

For more infomation >> California Just Made Ajit Pai Very Sad - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Nancy Pelosi Says Trump is NO LONGER Commander-in-Chief After Releasing FISA Memo. - Duration: 3:02.

Nancy Pelosi Says Trump is NO LONGER Commander-in-Chief After Releasing FISA Memo.

According to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), "President Trump has surrendered

his constitutional responsibility as Commander-in-Chief by releasing highly classified and distorted

intelligence."

The FISA memo was released today and it basically proves that Hillary Clinton financed a bogus

dossier on Trump prepared by a Brittish spy.

That bullshit information was then used by Obama's Justice Department to obtain a federal

warrant to spy on Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

So yes, someone did collude with a foreign government to influence the 2016 election,

but it sure as hell wasn't Trump.

Pelosi didn't think that kind of colluding was bad, but she sure believes the baseless

Trump/Russia collusion story.

In reaction to the memo release, the Wicked Witch of the West, unloaded this insanity:

"President Trump has surrendered his constitutional responsibility as Commander-in-Chief by releasing

highly classified and distorted intelligence.

By not protecting intelligence sources and methods, he just sent his friend Putin a bouquet,"

said Pelosi in a statement.

Democratic Leader has Pelosi's full statement:

Washington, D.C.

– Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi released this statement after President Trump approved

the release of the misleading partisan spin memo authored by House Intelligence Committee

Chairman Devin Nunes:

"President Trump has surrendered his constitutional responsibility as Commander-in-Chief by releasing

highly classified and distorted intelligence.

By not protecting intelligence sources and methods, he just sent his friend Putin a bouquet.

"As the Department of Justice warned, the public release of the memo would be an 'unprecedented

action' and 'extraordinarily reckless.'

The FBI also expressed 'grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally

impact the memo's accuracy.'

"Nunes' partisan spin memo distorts highly classified intelligence in a cynical attempt

to discredit our national intelligence and law enforcement agencies and the Special Counsel

investigation.

Releasing the memo is a desperate attempt to distract the American people from the truth

about the Trump-Russia scandal.

"One year ago, the intelligence community concluded that the Russians interfered in

our elections and plan to do so again.

Yet, the President refuses to hold Putin accountable, making us all ask: what do the Russians have

on Trump, politically, financially and personally?

"As the Speaker and former Vice Presidential candidate, Speaker Ryan knows how dangerous

it is to jeopardize our intelligence and national security.

Why is he enabling this recklessness and not taking action to remove Chairman Nunes?"

Pelosi needs to retire NOW!

Agreed?

For more infomation >> Nancy Pelosi Says Trump is NO LONGER Commander-in-Chief After Releasing FISA Memo. - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ubud Dedari Villas TOUR | Hotels in Bail - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> Ubud Dedari Villas TOUR | Hotels in Bail - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Creative Idea of Hammer for Homemade Airgun with Air Pump - Duration: 8:32.

Steel 18mm x 2mm = 11cm

Steel 16mm x 2mm = 5cm

Full Steel 14mm = 4cm

Use full steel 14mm puts into 16mm x 2mm

drilled and skewed 5mm

Remove marked parts

Use Spring 14mm = 6cm

Close with Full Steel 14mm

Time to design your trigger

For more infomation >> Creative Idea of Hammer for Homemade Airgun with Air Pump - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

DEVELOPING!! Comey Commited FRAUD!! ENJOY PRISON! - Duration: 5:10.

DEVELOPING!!

Comey Commited FRAUD!!

ENJOY PRISON!

According to the former judge and current Congressman from Texas Louie Gohmert: former

FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and Justice Department official

Bruce Ohr could be spending time in a jail cell for what they did when they used a knowingly

fake dossier, which was obtained under suspicious circumstances to get a federal judge to give

the go-ahead to wiretap Candidate Donald Trump and some of his campaign members.

In an interview given yesterday, Gohmert continued by stressing the fact that if a FISA court

judge has the grounds, and he does have the power, to hold Department of Justice officials

including Bruce Ohr in contempt of court for lying about the sources of intel used to obtain

a surveillance warrant against a Trump associate.

And he later confirmed that since Comey, McCabe, and Ohr knew where the intel originated from

and that it was false we know need to find out who the judge was that authorized the

wiretap so maybe these three political hacks can go to jail for perjury under oath.

This was all confirmed when Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz from Florida sat down for an interview

with Judge Jeanne Pirro earlier this month and hinted at the fact that one of the memo's

biggest revelations is that senior FBI and Justice Department officials may have committed

fraud upon a federal court, which may require jail time.

The Washington Examiner reports:

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

The House Intelligence Committee has released its controversial memo outlining alleged abuses

of secret surveillance by the FBI and Justice Department in the Trump-Russia investigation.

Here are some key points:

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA

applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court

without the Steele dossier information.

* The four FISA surveillance applications were signed by, in various combinations, James

Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates, Dana Boente, and Rod Rosenstein.

* The FBI authorized payments to Steele for work on the dossier.

The FBI terminated its agreement with Steele in late October when it learned, by reading

an article in Mother Jones, that Steele was talking to the media.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials,

but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information

about Steele's bias.

Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president

and was passionate about him not becoming president.

[House Republicans release four-page Nunes memo accusing FBI of abusing surveillance

authority]

The FBI and Justice Department mounted a monthslong effort to keep the information outlined in

the memo out of the House Intelligence Committee's hands.

Only the threat of contempt charges and other forms of pressure forced the FBI and Justice

to give up the material.

Once Intelligence Committee leaders and staff compiled some of that information into the

memo, the FBI and Justice Department, supported by Capitol Hill Democrats, mounted a ferocious

campaign of opposition, saying the release of the memo would endanger national security

and the rule of law.

But Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., never wavered in his determination

to make the information available to the public.

President Trump agreed, and, as required by House rules, gave his approval for release.

Finally, the memo released today does not represent the sum total of what House investigators

have learned in their review of the FBI and Justice Department Trump-Russia investigation.

That means the fight over the memo could be replayed in the future when the Intelligence

Committee decides to release more information.

The Democrats are planning to vote on releasing their memo on Monday to counteract the GOP

memo.

President Trump and Speaker Ryan have both confirmed they have no issue releasing that

memo also so that the people get both sides of the story.

I'm sure the Democrats will tell the truth considering they are all knee deep in this

mess and most were even complicit along with the FBI to take down a sitting President.

Now let this sink in.

The Barack Hussein Obama Administration's FBI lied to get a wiretap warrant on private

citizens to help a presidential candidate win an election which she had already rigged.

Who knows how many of us have been wiretapped or spied on in some way or another?

Obama weaponized the FBI to do his bidding and the justice system, if we even have one

left after eight years of Obama, needs to make an example out of these people

For more infomation >> DEVELOPING!! Comey Commited FRAUD!! ENJOY PRISON! - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

UNFOLDING! They Just Found It ALL In Her Email! SHE'S GUILTY!!! SEND HER TO PRISON! - Duration: 6:48.

UNFOLDING!

They Just Found It ALL In Her Email!

SHE'S GUILTY!!!

SEND HER TO PRISON!

This past week two very interesting Crooked Hillary Clinton emails where released thanks

to an FOIA request from Buzzfeed reporter Jason Leopold by the State Department and

people are currently trying to decipher what they mean and how they play into the Former

Secretary of State's crimes.

Here is the first email:

From: Justin Cooper

Sent: 9/2/2011 8:03:46 PM

To: Bryan M. Pagliano

CC: Jon Davidon

Subject: Re: Question

Easy to do Go to settings

Advanced Service books

And delete anything that says cmime Or hr15@att.blackberry.net

Or hdr22@clintonemail.com

Try to leave the stuff that says desktop

Got that jd?

It's not clear if "cmime" is a typo or intentional and we are nowhere close to

figuring out what it means.

The second email released is a back and forth between Hillary, who is referred to as "H"

and Huma Abedin have with Chelsea Clinton, who has been confirmed to write under the

alias "Diane Reynolds."

Chelsea describes a notable security encounter she had at an undisclosed location which is

most likely an airport.

Below is a condensed version of the odd exchange:

From: Diane Reynolds To: Huma Abedin; H

Sent: Sat Jan 30 17:20:00 2010 Subject: Random fyi

Hello my two favorite people who work at the state department- I was delayed and stopped

at [Redacted] coming into [Redacted] on [Redacted] and [Redacted] leaving [Redacted](on my flight

on the ground).

On [Redacted] it took me probably 5 minutes to clear through (everyone else went through

while I waited) and tonight it took much longer.

People were called out and conferrals happened in rapid Arabic while the then gathered stared

at the screen with my data on it.

One of the men said I may need to anser a few Qs, I said of course.

More conferrals.

Ultimately, I didn't after the senior man pressed a button that clearly removed whatever

was troubling the first few.

(I had visions of having to call the US Embassy).

Strange though isn't it?

Anything I should be concerned abt/we should try to fix?

Hillary: I can't imagine what it could be–do you know Huma?

Chelsea: Strange isn't it?

Because it happened in and out of [Redacted] And they looked very serious tonight.

The young man was upset- he clearly thought it was premature (even after awhile) to allow

me to pass thru.

Something he saw on the screen?

All my travel given my age and sex?

Or a less savoury person with the same name??

Hillary: Weren't you travelling under your own name?

Has it ever happened before?

Chelsea: [Long Redaction].

It was odd- particularly tonight.

the men could not have been more calm and professional but it was notable- and the woman

from the airlines kept saying, this has never happened before (which wasn't comforting:)).

Security here is omnipresent and thorough which I hope translates into effective.

Please don't worry- it was just odd and I wanted to raise as a fyi.

Who knows if we will ever know for sure what these exchanges mean.

But one thing is for certain, the more we learn about what went on when Crooked Hillary

Clinton was Secretary of State, the more we are in disbelief at how this woman can still

be roaming the world free and clear.

It's no wonder that former FBI Director James Kallstrom who is best known for spearheading

the investigation into the explosion of TWA flight 800 in the late '90s, once called

the Crooked Clintons "pathological liars" and blamed Attorney General Loretta Lynch

for botching the Clinton email server investigation where she should have been made to answer

for her crimes in the court of law.

Via Fox News:

FISA memo puts the whole system at risk: Fmr.

FBI assistant director

FISA memo contains major federal felonies, says ex-FBI official Kallstrom

Former FBI assistant director James Kallstrom says the revelations founded in the FISA memo

puts the agency at risk.

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom on Friday said ex-FBI Director James Comey

can be exposed to multiple federal charges and criticized Comey's tweet calling out

unnamed "weasels and liars."

"I think he's exposed to numerous federal charges: violation of the federal records

act, perjury, clear perjury up in the Congress and probably obstruction of justice.

I think he has some exposure there without question," he told FOX Business' Liz MacDonald

on "Risk & Reward."

President Trump approved the release of the controversial FISA memo on Friday, which details

alleged federal surveillance abuses.

Comey took to Twitter before the release of the FISA memo saying:

"All should appreciate the FBI speaking up.

I wish more of our leaders would.

But take heart.

American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so

long as good people stand up.

Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy."

The Democratic memo is set to be released on Monday, though many critics believed that

both memos should have been released at the same time.

"I think he's [James Comey] 180 degrees out, he's the weasel, I mean he's the

one who brought these investigations into the headquarters," he said.

Kallstrom said the information that was revealed through the memo was only the tip of the iceberg.

"I think there is an awful lot more to come.

I think this is just the opening round.

I mean it doesn't even get into the unmaskings [and] Uranium One," he said.

"It puts the whole system at great risk and it's just outrageous…I think we only

know 5% of what we're going to know in another few months."

Something tells me the Clintons will never answer for their multiple crimes.

It's obvious here in the US the justice system doesn't work when the person is an

elitist who is well connected and you can't get better connected than the Clinton Crime

Family and their many associates and accomplices.

For more infomation >> UNFOLDING! They Just Found It ALL In Her Email! SHE'S GUILTY!!! SEND HER TO PRISON! - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Putin Marks 75th Anniversary Of Stalingrad Victory: This Victory Is a Tribute To Russian Grit - Duration: 5:02.

Friends, veterans, The legendary Stalingrad victory was won here on the banks of the Volga River 75 years ago.

I would like to congratulate you on this occasion.

The most important battle of the Great Patriotic War was crowned with the triumph of our army and our people.

This battle was unprecedented in world history.

It went down into the history of the human race as the cruellest and bloodiest.

This grandiose battle started in the summer of 1942.

The Nazis, who had conquered Europe and were used to acing with impunity, were routed in the Moscow suburbs for the first time.

Now they were rushing towards the Volga River to take revenge at any cost but our country and the steadfast Stalingrad became an unconquerable stronghold in their way.

Soviet soldiers seemed to have grown into the wounded soil and turned every street, building, ditch and firing point into an unassailable fortress.

The city residents fought for it with the same valour.

This united resistance, readiness for self-sacrifice and moral stamina were unconquerable and inconceivable, incomprehensible and horrible for the enemy.

The destiny of the homeland and the whole world was decided in Stalingrad at that time.

The tough character of our people was manifested in full there.

They fought for every building and the lives of their children.

Having defended Stalingrad, they saved our Fatherland.

The triumph of this battle embodied the courage and bravery of our soldiers and commanders, and the talent and boldness of Soviet military leaders.

The best divisions of the Wehrmacht perished in this battle.

Strategic plans of the Nazis were wrecked.

The road to the complete and final rout of the enemy was opened.

Friends, The defenders of Stalingrad, the entire generation of the victors did not only demonstrate heroism at war.

They passed on to us a great legacy of love for our Motherland, readiness to protect its interests and independence,

be strong against any ordeals, take care of our country and work for the sake of its prosperity.

These simple truths are the essence of life.

And we have no right to underperform or to show cowardice or indecision.

We must look up to our fathers' and grandfathers' feats and, just like them, be steady in our purpose and strive beyond what we have already achieved.

We are truly proud and will always be proud of everything that was done before our time.

Standing on this foundation, we will move forward and only forward.

We will be strong and honest.

We will lead new generations and pass on the remarkable traditions of our great nation.

I want to wish all of you and, most importantly, our dear veterans good health, peace and happiness.

Thank you. Please accept our deepest gratitude for Stalingrad and the Great Victory.

For our Motherland, which you saved. For your selflessness. For everything you have done and continue to do for your country.

We will always be proud of your heroism. We will stand up for your great victories.

We will keep the high bar of creation, unity and loyalty to Russia.

Thank you very much. Happy holiday!

For more infomation >> Putin Marks 75th Anniversary Of Stalingrad Victory: This Victory Is a Tribute To Russian Grit - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING! Clintons Just IMPLICATED In International S.e.x Crimes! ARRESTS Underway! - Duration: 7:33.

BREAKING!

Clintons Just IMPLICATED In International Sex Crimes!

ARRESTS Underway!

The nation of China is among the worst offenders in the world for human trafficking, according

to a recent report released by the State Department.

The report found China to be active participants in all manner and forms of forced bondage

including sex trafficking, including of children; forced and bonded labor; domestic servitude;

and the unlawful use of child soldiers.

President Donald Trump's daughter and key advisor, Ivanka Trump has stated – "Ending

human trafficking is among the top priorities of the Trump administration.

On a personal level, as a mother, this is much more than a policy priority."

As Ivanka works closely with President Trump to make ending the trafficking of human beings

a priority, a Chinese kindergarten run by a senior member of the Clinton Foundation

now finds himself under investigation after multiple allegations of child sex abuse and

needle marks on the children were discovered.

Parents are coming forward in droves with reports of their children being stripped naked,

given unknown "white pills" and a "brown syrup" as well as rampant sexual abused

while in the care of a kindergarten in Beijing's eastern suburb of Guanzhuang.

The school is run by an entity known as RYB Education Institution.

The entity was founded in 1998 and debuted on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in September

this year.

It operates some 1,300 daycare centers and nearly 500 kindergartens in 300 Chinese cities,

according to the company's website.

What makes that highly disturbing the Independent Director of RYB is one Joel Getz.

Getz also served as a Director of Development for the Clinton Foundation in New York, with

a primary focus on Haiti.

A man that works with Hillary Clinton and her foundation, actively part of a child molestation

and trafficking scandal and this is not the first time either.

In RYB schools alone, at least two teachers have previously been found guilty of physically

abusing children at another kindergarten in the city of Siping in eastern China in 2015.

According to RT.com, these most recent incidents have been reported in two groups; each had

some 25 children aged from 2 to 6.

Medical examination of at least eight children have already confirmed the injuries were indeed

caused by needles, according to Guanzhuang police.

Chinese media reports of multiple incidents where a naked adult male conducted "medical

check-ups" on unclothed children.

According to the South China Morning Post, the kindergarten where the scandal broke has

tuition fees of about 5,000 yuan which is the equivalent of $750.00 a month.

This is "about half of the average monthly salary in the city."

Parents spoke of the horrors these small children were forced to endure with one parent stating

– "Disobedient students were also forced to stand naked or were locked up in a dark

room at the kindergarten."

Another father stated that "his child said had taken two white pills after lunch, and

slept after eating the pills."

Reports of testimony from witness statements, parents, and victims tell of grown men brought

to a dark room at the kindergarten and the sexual assault of 3-year-old toddlers, while

other children were told to stand and watch."The teacher told the kids, 'I've got a long,

long telescope that can see right into your home, and I'll know just what you've been

saying and doing,' " one woman tearfully told reporters outside the kindergarten in

an interview with Chinese media."How could a child not be scared?" she said.

"That's why the kids didn't dare tell their parents."

The school is run by an entity known as RYB Education Institution.

The entity was founded in 1998 and debuted on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in September

this year.

It operates some 1,300 daycare centers and nearly 500 kindergartens in 300 Chinese cities,

according to the company's website.

What makes that highly disturbing the Independent Director of RYB is one Joel Getz.

Getz also served as a Director of Development for the Clinton Foundation in New York, with

a primary focus on Haiti.

A man that works with Hillary Clinton and her foundation, actively part of a child molestation

and trafficking scandal and this is not the first time either.

In RYB schools alone, at least two teachers have previously been found guilty of physically

abusing children at another kindergarten in the city of Siping in eastern China in 2015.

As the Trump administration works to uncover just how deep the swamp goes, yet more is

revealed about the Clinton Foundation and the nefarious activities.

Yet many on the left continue to champion the Clintons, specifically Hillary.

This is a woman who has been connected with some of the vilest abusers known.

Men such as Harvey Weinstein, former movie mogul and rampant serial abuser of women spawning

the current #metoo movement as Hollywood falls all over itself to tell on each other for

what they all knew openly for years was a prolific donor to both Hillary and Obama's

presidential efforts as well as to the DNC directly.

Convicted sex offender Jeffery Epstein is known to keep company with Bill Clinton as

his name shows up on Epstein flight logs some 26 times.

Then there was Linda Howard, former U.S. diplomat to the U.S. Embassy in Yemen during the Obama

administration under the direct supervision of Hillary's state department was charged

with human trafficking and ordered to pay some $3.3 million in damages.

The Clinton Foundation on ITS OWN WEBSITE, the foundation has accepted millions from

countries with a plethora of human rights violations.

The following is a brief overview of those contributions –

Algeria: The Clinton Foundation has received approximately $250,000-$500,000.

Routine violence towards women and children, rampant trafficking.

Brunei: The Clinton Foundation has received $1 million-$5 million.

A woman's consent is not needed for marriage according to the law in Brunei.

Kuwait: The Clinton Foundation has received $5 million-$10 million.

Kuwait uses forced labor, modern slavery, human trafficking and the worst forms of child

labor.

Oman: The Clinton Foundation received $1 million-$5 million.

A woman's consent is not needed for marriage in Oman and marital rape is not considered

a crime.

Qatar: The Clinton Foundation received $1 million-$5 million.

A woman's consent is not needed for marriage in Qatar and marital rape is not considered

a crime.

Human trafficking and slavery are rampant.

Saudi Arabia: The Clinton Foundation received $10 million-$25 million.

Islamic law in Saudi Arabia considers women to be chattel or property with no rights.

United Arab Emirates: The Clinton Foundation received $1 million-$5 million.

Emirati law states: A woman's rape means HER death, not that of her accuser.

For more infomation >> BREAKING! Clintons Just IMPLICATED In International S.e.x Crimes! ARRESTS Underway! - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Report Illegal Immigrants Crime Statistics Are the One Thing Dem - Duration: 4:42.

Report Illegal Immigrants Crime Statistics Are the One Thing Democrats Don�t Want You

to See

Despite the insistence by Democrats that illegal immigrants pose no risk to the American people,

facts and statistics continually prove otherwise.

The latest facts specifically show that illegal immigrants in Arizona commit crime at a rate

significantly higher than that of the rest of the state�s population.

�Based on data from 1985 to 2017, undocumented immigrants are at least 142% more likely to

be convicted of crime than other Arizonans,� reads a research paper published last month

by John R. Lott, the president of the Crime Prevention Research Center.

Illegal immigrants in Arizona are likewise �163% more likely to be convicted of 1st

degree murder than are U.S. citizens, 168% more likely to be convicted of 2nd degree

murder, and 189.6% more likely to be convicted of manslaughter.�

Moreover, this same dynamic applies to the beloved �children� of former President

Barack Obama�s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

�While undocumented immigrants from 15 to 35 years of age make up a little over two

percent of the Arizona population, they make up almost 8% of the prison population.

These immigrants also tend to commit more serious crimes,� Lott�s research paper

notes.

Speaking with The Washington Times, Lott himself noted that there seems to be a �huge difference�

between the legal immigrants beloved by conservatives and the illegal ones championed by the left.

�The type of person who goes through the process to legally immigrate in the United

States appears to be very law-abiding versus even the U.S.-born population,� he said.

�The reverse is true for undocumented immigrants � they are committing crimes, and more serious

crimes.�

It makes perfect sense.

Though harebrained Democrats claim otherwise, illegally immigrating to the United States

counts as a crime.

And it can be surmised that someone willing to violate the law one time would also be

willing to violate it again � and again � and again.

Take someone like Ricardo Velasquez-Romero, a seven-time-deported illegal who goes by

the name name Eulalio Miniz Orozco.

Last month Fox News reported that �he stabbed a 61-year-old man in the neck at Lola�s

Market in Santa Rosa on Dec. 21.�

While Democrats will argue Orozco is an anomaly, the facts paint a contradicting image.

And I�m not just speaking of Lott�s study.

Using data from the U.S. Sentencing Commission, Fox News host Tucker Carlson concluded last

month that �(n)on-citizens account for 22 percent, more than a fifth of all federal

murder convictions.�

A report from Fox News three years ago similarly found that �the estimated 11.7 million illegal

immigrants in the U.S. account for 13.6 percent of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed

in the U.S. Twelve percent of murder sentences, 20 percent of kidnapping sentences and 16

percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants.�

While these are shocking numbers, here�s the kicker, via Lott�s report: (T)here are

several reasons that these numbers are likely to underestimate the share of crime committed

by undocumented immigrants.�

In other words, it�s quite likely illegal immigrants are committing even more crimes

than we suspect.

Yet to the left, anyone who highlights these disturbing facts is automatically labeled

a racist, bigot and xenophobe.

Either Democrats are suicidal about their culture and country, or they�re just plain

ignorant.

Why do Democrats want to let these criminals into our country?

Scroll down to comment below

For more infomation >> Report Illegal Immigrants Crime Statistics Are the One Thing Dem - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ways To Become A Powerful Empath Warrior - Duration: 4:24.

5 Ways To Become A Powerful Empath Warrior

By consciousreminder

If you are an empath, you might not realize it or feel like it, but you are a warrior.

Here are 5 ways to bring out your warrior spirit.

Empaths have strengths that are wonderful to develop.

These include compassion, intuition, depth, and a deep connection to other people and

the Earth.

The world needs your gifts more than ever.

That�s why it�s vital to bring your warrior spirit out.

Here are some characteristics to look for.

You know yourself well enough to practice self-care.

You have a toolkit of strategies that you USE REGULARLY to stay strong and thrive.

You mindfully use these strategies to stop absorbing other people�s stress.

Empaths with strategic, energy saving tools are unstoppable.

To support my warrior spirit, I use these five strategies each day that I outline in

my book.

Give them a try and see how your energy and clarity improves.

5 Warrior Empath Tools 1.

EXPRESS GRATITUDE.

Start each day with a gratefulness affirmation instead of focusing on all the things you

have to do.

Gratitude increases positive energy and keeps you in the moment rather than wasting energy

by catastrophizing about the future.

2.

MEDITATE.

Practice meditation throughout the day to stay centered in your heart energy, instead

of fear.

Even short meditations work wonders to bring you back to your power when you start to feel

sensory overload.

Meditation strengthens you and makes you in charge of your emotional state.

3.

MINDFUL BREATHING.

Breathe out negative energy and stress, breathe in clarity and power.

The breath is your friend.

To be a warrior, it�s helpful to keep breathing out negative energy and stress throughout

the day.

This stops the accumulation of stress in your body.

4.

STRENGTHEN YOUR INTUITION.

Trust your intuition to choose positive people in your inner circle.

Keep the energy vampires out whenever possible.

Intuition will tell you when your energy has increased or decreased around someone.

Pay attention to this information.

Stick with those people who increase your energy.

Learn to set clear boundaries with those who drain you.

5.

LOVE YOURSELF.

You are a precious being.

Please remember that.

Let your daily mantra be �I embrace my sensitivities.

I can be vulnerable and strong at the same time.�

The empath journey is an adventure of a lifetime.

As a sensitive person, there is much to be grateful for.

You are able to experience exquisite passion and joy.

You can perceive the big picture on a deeper level.

You are attuned to the beauty, poetry, and energy of life.

Your compassion gives you the capacity to help others.

You are not callous or shut off or coldhearted.

Your sensitivities allow you to be a caring, vulnerable, and aware being.

Notice how your own life and relationships improve from embracing your warrior spirit

as an empath.

Celebrate your progress every time you listen to your intuition or assert your empathic

needs or are able to center yourself in the midst of chaos.

Celebrate that you are no longer willing to deny your own feelings just to make other

people comfortable.

Celebrate your ability to love your beautiful self-today without conflict or second-guessing.

Be grateful for all your progress.

Baby steps are golden.

Don�t worry if you backslide at times.

We all do.

In every circumstance, treat yourself with compassion.

For more infomation >> 5 Ways To Become A Powerful Empath Warrior - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

SUBSCRIBER GETS TROLLED WITH LUCKY BLOCK SWORD in SKYWARS! - Duration: 1:54:18.

For more infomation >> SUBSCRIBER GETS TROLLED WITH LUCKY BLOCK SWORD in SKYWARS! - Duration: 1:54:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ha llegado el momento de que todos admitan que Jesús no era blanco - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Ha llegado el momento de que todos admitan que Jesús no era blanco - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

KBOOM! After FISA Abuse Memo Drops, Special Counsel Robert Mueller Gets Bad News!! - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> KBOOM! After FISA Abuse Memo Drops, Special Counsel Robert Mueller Gets Bad News!! - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

JUST IN! After FBI Demands Names Be Redacted In FISA Memo, President Trump Unleashes Nasty Surprise! - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> JUST IN! After FBI Demands Names Be Redacted In FISA Memo, President Trump Unleashes Nasty Surprise! - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

🔴NEW Terrarium TV 1.9.2 Febuary UPDATE Firestick & Android APK NO KODI With or Without ADS - Duration: 5:50.

hey guys welcome back so Terrarium TV just received an update in the last few hours

to version 1.9 dot - and as we could see in a screen they really have put in some

great fixes so you have more google video links than before they've added a

lot more HD providers so I note some of the previous releases people did

complain to one King as many HD links but with this version today that issue

has been resolved they also updated some of the URL resolver so all-in-all it

basically means you want to get more links more great concerned and overall

better performance so and as per normal I want to share two versions with you

today one which has no adverts so you're not gonna see any adverse with that

release and in the normal version from the developer so as always is up to you

to install whichever version you want but before I start I did mention in my

last video that the first five people to leave the comment TD UK let's fly away

I'll give you a mention in my next video so all of the names you can see the

screen right now I just wanna give a shout out to and say thanks make sure

you watch this video to the end to find out how you can feature in my next video

so it all of that being said let's get started let me give you guys a super

quick overview of the apk then I'll give the exact steps you need to follow it to

install there I know pretty much everybody's familiar with Troy MTV so

I'm not gonna spend too long on this but let me just show you some of the key

things again so on the top right-hand side if we just go here and go to we can

confirm this is the latest 19.2 Colette's click on ok let me show you

how fast the search is working now killer search for Avengers click on next

now we can see how quickly that came up goin let's try one of the movies again

just to show you with all of the new HT providers that they've added in and also

updating the URL resolvers which you see the links coming down faster and there

should be more links available than before Kalas has tried this one here

let's click on play again if you see this message is click on don't ask again

and then click on less ads so again this version does come with a built in player

which is now been discontinued but you can still use a boy I personally prefer

MX player just for the performance and the ability to fast-forward and rewind

with less issues so I'll also leave a link to the version I'm using in the

description as well so let's click on MX player as you can see guys we are

getting a lot of links here so obviously I'm not gonna count them but these links

did come up pretty quickly and there's coil of options to choose so

let us choose the very first one which is a two gig file let's click on that

let's click on play and that start playing pretty much straight to it let

me just for that second and that's working absolutely fine if let's back

out of this and lastly let me just take you into the settings on the top left

okay so in here nothing really has changed from the previous version but

I'll just take you to the bottom just so you can confirm with this specially

modified version I'm going to be sharing with you today we can see here where it

says activated that means with this specially modified version you're not

gonna see any adverts but again I will be leaving post links in the description

so just choose whichever version you want right let me show you how you can

now install this on all your devices okay so to install on a fire stick it's

gonna be a four-step procedure step one is to make sure you go to your settings

device options developer options and make sure these two options are set to

on if you've been installing apks for a while they'll probably be on anyway but

just double-check that and make sure the birth set is on and that's step one done

step two is to download an application called downloader

again you probably have already got this installed but if you haven't just press

left on the remote on the home screen click on search and then search for the

app downloader once you see that click on that click on

download and that should now be ready to use and to get the actual apk let's

again use the download your application and navigate to this URL which is HTTP

colon full slash four slash bit door ly four /td UK mtv 21 now if you're doing

this on an android TV box or Android phone or Android tablet just open up a

browser like Chrome or Firefox type this address in and this will take you to the

download page but on a fire stick or fight TV use it on another application

type the address in and click on go when you get to this page press down a few

times and click on the green download button this will commence the download

of Troy MTV 19.2 and just a gentle reminder guys if you are finding these

videos useful do hit that thumbs up and please subscribe to make sure you don't

miss out on the latest apks the latest builds and the latest add-ons thanks

when you get to this page press down a few times and then press write to

install and when you see this message standard procedure don't click on up

click on done this will take us back to the downloader screen and allow us to

delete the apk so when you go back to the home screen you'll notice you won't

see the neutron TV in your application list the way we bring into our

application is if you hold down the home key on your remote and select apps this

will show you your apps library now if you go to the bottom of this list which

you see the new updated Chrome TV though there is now if you press the options

key on that you can press move to front this will bring it to the top of your

application list right if there's anybody still watching my video at this

stage I want you to leave the comment below try MTV rocks and the first five

people to do that I'll give you a shout-out in my next video so let's do

that I'm gonna start the app up for the first time and here its latest try MTV

19.2 all working fine that's all for this video guys many thanks for watching

do you leave me a comment below let me know if this worked for you this update

only came out in the last few hours guys so I do hope you like here leave me a

comment below let me know and I hopefully catch up with you guys real

soon thanks that's it guys I hope you found that video useful give me a thumbs

up if you did comment below let me know if this worked for you and please

subscribe for more content thanks again for watching guys oh and if you're

interested in VPN if you click on that link on the bottom left you'll get a

great 46 percent discount if you are worried about your privacy and you want

to stay safe online I do recommend you check out a VPN thanks again guys

see you on the next one

For more infomation >> 🔴NEW Terrarium TV 1.9.2 Febuary UPDATE Firestick & Android APK NO KODI With or Without ADS - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-V 2.0i VTEC EXECUTIVE - XL MODE - 4WD Navigatie - Trekhaak Rijklaar!!! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-V 2.0i VTEC EXECUTIVE - XL MODE - 4WD Navigatie - Trekhaak Rijklaar!!! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Hater John McCain Slams FISA Abuse Memo, Gets Brutal Reality Check!!! - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Trump Hater John McCain Slams FISA Abuse Memo, Gets Brutal Reality Check!!! - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Week 2 of The Low Stress Training Autoflower Grow Series | Buds starting to Flower - Duration: 22:53.

What's up Cannabis Growers and welcome back to GreenBox Grown!

Today is the start of week 2 for my LST Autoflower Series so in this video I will be covering

the entire week, as well as everything you need to do if you are following along with

your plants.

And now that the first LST has been done with these plants, they are really going to start

taking off this week so we will see a lot of Rapid vegetative growth and by the end

of the week we should start to see them starting to flower as well.

Now as always, before I get started with the video I'd like to mention that you guys should

 Check out our MERCH at GreenBoxGrown.com, under the clothing Tab.

And that way you guys could rock some cool GreenBox Grown gear.

Also don't forget to check out the link Down Below in the description so you can sign up

for one-on-one grow guidance from myself on our patreon page.

All right now that you guys know what we're doing in this week's video, let's get started!

All right folks here we are for day 1 of week 2 for the LST Autoflower grow.

And these guys are really starting to take off in veg growth, Now that it has been a

few days since their first training.

 So the week two conditions are going to be the same in terms of humidity and temperature.

 I'm keeping it as close to 75 degrees fahrenheit as possible as well as in the range of 55

to 65% humidity.

You want to have a couple of fan going to keep air circulation up and you want to keep

the plants fluttering Justice lately.

You don't want it to be very vicious shaking where it's damaging the leaves but you do

want them to be fluttering like they are right now.

I'm still missing them and staying watering schedule.

They're still wet from yesterday is nutrient feeding, but you can see they are New all

starting to form new tops that are growing around that other main top.

 So even this one that was lagging a little bit, it still looks like its leaves are slightly

to form, but you can see this was the main topic originally and now we have 1 2 3 and

4 and it looks like 5 even new ones coming up.

So I'm not going to be training these ones for a couple more days.

Because I want them to grow up a little more like I was saying, and then I'll start bending

all of these branches, and I'll give you.

Also I want to show you guys this is what happens when you pull your leaves down and

they get stuck in the wet soil, they start to kind of get messed up like this they did

a little copper color going on them.

And that's just from the over moisture and kind of being stuck to the soil.

So that's why I don't want that to happen.

That's pretty much it for today and I'm keeping the Wyatt at the current height its at right

now, And I'm going to let these plants grow up a little bit to it before I lower it any

further.

All right guys I'll be back in 24 hours, peace.

What's up Growers and welcome back for the very next day which is day 2 of week 2, and

I'm getting very excited about these plants you guys, because they are really starting

to take off in veg growth.

I know they are autos and they're supposed to do this, but this LED is really starting

to help them out, and really starting to get them to grow even faster.

The light is still at about, I would say about 3 feet maybe a little bit less.

 I'm going to lower it probably in a few days because it is still doing really well

right now.

Oh, and as you can see by the soil color it is still really dark signifying the still

too wet to be watered.

And I felt the 2 over here because they are dry on top but just below the surface they

are still pretty wet, Not ready so not ready for watering but I'll still be spraying them

and also I decided I won't be time the branches down yet, even though they are growing up

really well.

I'm going to give them one more day and then tomorrow I'm going to start Adding some low-stress

training to them.

So what I'm going to be doing today, is just giving them a little Dent into the direction

that I want them to go in.

So you'll see this main top up here's the biggest and I will probably try it out towards

this direction or down again out here, so I'm just going to work it that way.

You will see this is the new top I really want to focus on and there's actually another

one right here, so they are really going crazy.

But really the important thing is to bend them out into a direction where they have

their own space.

So try to bend them out and all their own directions, because the goal is to give them

their own area to grow up in and get their own light from the grow light above.

So just spinning them all out and away from each other, so that blue Amnesia plans done

this Tangie dream that was kind of starting off slow if you guys remember, it's really

starting to take off now.

It's got one two three four five and then a sixth main top down here.

Haven't really started training these new ones yet which is what I'm going to do right

now.

Just kind of bending them all line, and what they smaller branches you kind of have to

bend them with one finger very gently because they can still snap at this point.

They're not very strong but just push them enough so they are laying down and not standing

straight up still.

So that one's good right there And now time for this back 1.

These guys are kind of growing shorter nodes and stacking them right on top of each other,

and I think that's because it seems we are more directly under the light of the other

two.

still going to bend them out like so just to expose below the canopy and kind of these

lower nose down here.

And that is really, it's all about exposing those lower parts of the branches 2 light

and those tops to life so they can grow up and become just as big as that may stop there.

Here we go with that one, and this guy I'm just going to keep that dang that one in the

same direction and these other ones out.

Some people call this kind of similar to mainlining where you have one main branch with a bunch

of tops coming off like that.

I'm not really going for that shape as much, I'm just bending them and whatever directions

seems to be best for them.

 All right so that is that, and now I'm going to give them a quick messaging and then I

will be back in 24 hours for day 3 of this week.

Where I will probably be tying them down with some more new hooks.

Alright peace guys.

What up guys here we are back 4 day 3 of the week and I am actually going to keep the light

where it is right now, but these guys are definitely ready for some training.

They are not quite ready for a watering yet which will be tomorrow, as they are still

damp below the surface, but as I said they are ready to be tied down again and they are

really starting to develop a lot of nice tops.

So I am going to cut a couple pieces of the gardening tie and then I will be right back.

So I'm going to start with this Tangerine Dream over here because this is the one that

was struggling before, and now you can see it is doing a lot better.

And you'll see the first thing I'm going to do is adjust the hook that I have on here

just to pull down that main top again.

And then that will as you can see help Expose and spaced out these other ones from each

other.

So just be very gentle as always, don't want to damage any of the leaves, and then just

unclipped this and try and shorten it a bit.

Then just Loop it back through so it's just pulling on this one top, and all kind of pull

it down and to the side a little bit.

And there you go, all right so now these four I'm going to deal with, and what looks best

is I'll be able to pull this one down out here so it covers that part of the soil.

This one's not long enough to hook so I'm just going to push it in that direction because

that's where I want to start growing, and same thing with this one right here it's not

really big enough yet but I'm just going to kind of push it down.

But this made Branch here kind of already has two tops growing on it, so I'm going to

cut a piece of wire and tie that down.

So another thing that's really cool with this gardening Thai is it holds its shape so you

don't always have to do the loop around, you can kind of just tie it or shape it into a

hook like this and then kind of pull it down that way.

So I'm just going to kind of loop it around the top and I guess I'll kind of make it all

the way around the branch.

Like that, and then I'll just hook it to the paperclip like that.

 Perfect,  and now you can see that top is being pulled all the way out there  and

it's just being hooked to the paperclip right here, and I Thai a loop around the top with

my soft top.

All right so that is really all I need to do for this guy right now and again for these

tops that are starting to grow but are not very long or very big yet.

You just want to use your finger to push them in the garage when you want them to grow in,

cuz you will see if they will come stay down and then they will kind of grow back up but

more out in that direction.

So it will distance them from the rest of the plant which is always our goal.

 

So I'm going to try these other ones down really quick and then I will come back to

show you guys what that looks like.

All right I already started working on this blue Amnesia plant that I wanted to show you

guys again how this hook method Works.

She really simple all you're going to do is bend the tie into a hook-shaped like that,

and then you will hook it around a branch.

And then just clip it to the start of the pot where it needs to be.

So let's see okay I'm going to pull this guy over here So I'm going to hook it, and you

can even bend it some more once it's around the branch so completely loose around.

And I'm just going to tie it down over here.

It's a lot easier this way then doing it the way I was showing you guys before and it uses

a lot less of the soft tie.

 Okay so training for the day is finished, and it'll probably actually be a little while

before I train these guys again.

I did a pretty big one today but you'll see I read it a lot of the hooks with that new

method I was showing you.

And really I've got all the main tops pulled out like this again and then you'll see a

couple of nodes.

And now I'm probably going to let them grow up for the rest of the week instead of training

them anymore, just saw those branches have a chance to elongate and get bigger before

I tie them down.

These are an Autoflower grow so you only have so much time to train them before you want

them to just grow up.

But this guy I mean you can see how to expose the underneath part is and that's going to

really help a lot, and this guy is going to really start taking off even more than it

already is.

So we will be back in 24 hours to show you guys how this works.

But before I go, I'm going to do a quick misting and again we got the Tangerine Dream over

here the blue Amnesia another Tangerine Dream and then the other blue and Misha.

Sorry I think I got these two mixed up I think it's the other way around with these 2 back

ones.

 Alright guys I will be back tomorrow.

All right all right guys here we are another 24 hours later and this is the next day from

that LST training.

 I did end up lowering the light a little bit more so we are exactly 24 inches from

the tops in the plants.

And I did a little I tied down this one more Branch down here in this direction just cuz

it was covering this one up earlier, but besides that the rest are starting to grow up and

now before I tie them down again I will let them grow up for probably the rest of this

week.

I just checked them again and they are not ready for another watering, but I will give

them a misting right now.

And besides that that is all they will need for today, so I will be back tomorrow for

the next day, and we should see A decent amount of growth of words.

What up Growers we are back 4 day 5 a week to here, and the plants are ready for a pH

water so we're going to do that right now.

You can also see they have grown a decent amount since yesterday, and they are definitely

starting to show the effects of that LST.

Boom all right so I've got my plane pH water and spray bottle already at 6.2.

And now I'm just going to give them a nice water.

For those of you wondering what I do with the water that comes out of the bottom of

the buckets, I have a wet back I use and it's really cheap to get one, you just suck up

the water with it.

 Most people have one of those already in the garage, so if you do good for you, but

if not you can just pick one up at your local Home Depot or gardening store or hardware

store.

Still trying to water gently so you don't move all the soil around, you want to soak

all of the soil at this point so there is a little bit of runoff out of the bottom of

the pots, you don't need too much right now, but a little bit is good.

All right now I'm just going to water this last Tangerine Dream, and get them over here

to you can see that Branch here on this plant I tried out towards the right, is starting

to come back up so over there will be a nice big top.

  And then eventually I'll pull one of these down over here over there as well.

So I'm just going to top this off a little more, and then it's time for the spray.

And you don't have to miss them too much, just enough so that you see there's good coverage

on all of the leaves.

You can see this one on the right back there, that Tangerine Dream is really for me a nice

Bush shape to it.

With a lot of tops.

So I will be back in 24 hours 4 days 6, and there should be a lot of growth in terms of

growing up Towards the light by then since I'm not doing any training today.

  All right peace guys.

What's up Growers I am back 4 day fix of week too and you can see, the plants are doing

really well and they're starting to grow up a lot, especially since I lowered light to

24 in.

A quick update, I didn't really give you guys these details lately, But 4 temperature I'm

still keeping it at 75 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the day and night.

And 4 humidity it's a little bit high right now because I watered,  but it said about

63% , you want it to be in about the 55 to 65% range.

 

I will be missing them today, I watered yesterday so I don't need to water today, but you can

see in terms of growth they are doing very well.

You can see all of these new tops that's 1 2 3 4 5 and there's a kind of a small one

they're 678 over here if you can't this one.

And those will grow more, you can see this big one here and these two here.

  underneath you can see these two big ones coming up as well, and they are starting to

sprout a little bit in terms of the white hairs.

But not really flowering just yet, this guy's a little more bushy and then the rush, but

you can see these little tops are starting to make it up to the canopy over this main

one over here.

So I've got 1 2 3 there's a fourth and fifth underneath I don't know if they'll make it.

But we are still pretty early on, and then we've got these guys over here at the two

big ones and then.

So looking good right now and for training I won't be doing any for a little bit cuz

Like I said I want the branches to get a little bit of length to them.

And then I can tie them down a little better and separate them a little further from each

other.

Now I will do a little misting of plain pH water, and like I said I've got the 900 watt

at 24 in and I've got the The fans going and just making sure these babies are warm and

getting all the conditions that they need.

So I will be back tomorrow 4 day 7, which will be the last day of the week, and I probably

won't need to water them but I will give you an update on how they're growing.

Alright peace.

What's up green box Growers, we are back 4 days 7 here of the second week for this Autoflower

grow.

Now before I get any closer I want to show you guys that I have raised the light, because

the plants were starting to show signs of Life stress.

Which means the light was too close, so I Raised it up from 24 in from the tops, to

now being 32 in from the tops.

So they don't need a watering but I will be visiting them today.

And in terms of LST or low stress training, they are good for now as well.

As you can see they're starting to grow up nicely along with all the other side branches

that I've been creating.

Now you can tell there has been some light stressed because the branches towards the

top or a little yellower than the rest, And the leaves were kind of growing slowly as

well as kind of curly down.

So that's a sign that the light is way too close, as well as if the leave start to bend

down like these ones here as they're not standing straight up.

That just means there's too much light there and it is stressing them out and slowing the

growth down.

So that's why I raised it, no LST necessary for these guys right now.

I'm going to do a little bit these new branches come through right now, you can see all you

have to do is kind of bend it down a little bit.

 Since it's so new it will stay down, and that will help a train a little bit.

So just getting these new branches and tots and bending them all out and away from each

other so that I can open up space towards the bottom through the canopy so those branches

can grow up and show these spread out from each other, allowing them to get a little

more space to grow bigger buds.

All right now I'm going to really quickly show you guys a close-up to show you that

they are starting to flower ever-so-slightly.

And you can see that by looking up close here to the tops, so you can see those little white

pistils are starting to grow looking nice, still got a lot of veg grow to go, but that's

why I stopped training them.

Because I want them to start growing up now, and if I start training them for too long

they are going to be really short and small buds once they start flowering if the branches

don't get long enough.

You can see the light stress there but now that I raised it they are already doing better

and arrested this morning.

You can See how the main stalk of the plant is getting really strong here, the main stock

or a main stem is getting really strong and you can see up close here this is obviously

definitely a female based off of, let me get this to focus classic iPhone.

Okay so you can see the female part there and right there you can see where the branches

Fork apart those are the female parts.

If it was a guy you would see little Pollen sacs there.

All right so I'm going to finish bending out these tops, I'm not going to tie them down,

I'm just going to bend them like so.

And this plant you can see how much fully just kind of stuck down there and between

the canopy, and now that the light has been raised and I'm spreading these out, that will

cause it to grow into lots of new individual tops that will become massive buds.

So I'm just going to spread these out like so and then give them a quick misting, and

then we are all done for week 2 of this row.

And of course I'll be back next week with week 3 which probably will be a lot more growing

tall with these plants and starting the pre flowering stage.

All Green box Growers, that concludes week 2 of the LST Autoflower series.

And as you saw on that last clip, they're just starting the preflower phase, so I will

be back with week 3 of this grow, and I will be back with more details about that as well

as what to do with that next nutrient feeding.

And maybe there will be a little more on the low stress training front.

But at this point I think they might be good for training as they are already sprouting

up a ton of different tops.

If you guys enjoyed the video please give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe

to the GreenBox Grown Channel and to turn on notifications for updates on my latest

grows.

As always, thank you guys for watching and until next time…

happy growing.

For more infomation >> Week 2 of The Low Stress Training Autoflower Grow Series | Buds starting to Flower - Duration: 22:53.

-------------------------------------------

CNN 10 - February 4, 2018 | the world's most expensive places to live | CNN Student News - Duration: 10:01.

Ten minutes of world news starts right now.

It`s great to see you this January 24th. I`m Carl Azuz, your host for CNN 10.

First story: U.S. President Donald Trump has signed an executive action to pull back from

the negotiating process of the Trans Pacific Partnership.

Here`s what all that means: first, the Trans Pacific Partnership, or TPP, it`s a controversial

international trade deal involving 12 countries

located around the Pacific Rim. It`s supposed to encourage more trade, more business between

them, partly by getting rid of tariffs, taxes on

certain goods that countries import.

Former President Barack Obama who helped negotiate the TPP said it`d be good for American workers.

But critics and some U.S. lawmakers disagreed.

They said the partnership can lead to more U.S. manufacturing jobs moving overseas. And

while he was on the campaign trail, Mr. Trump had promised

to withdraw from the TPP.

The Trans Pacific Partnership is another disaster, done and pushed by special interests.

The deal was not final and needed to be ratified by Congress and Congress had not done that

under President Obama. Many Democrats were

against the TPP and though many Republicans initially supported it, some backed away from

it over time. The election of President Trump signaled to

the other nations involved that the TPP probably wouldn`t go through.

Another international trade deal that candidate Trump campaigned against was NAFTA. That deal

was finalized years ago. But as president, Mr. Trump

is now moving to renegotiate it. He`s blamed NAFTA for hurting American manufacturing jobs

but some leading Republican lawmakers say pulling out of

NAFTA could hurt businesses across the U.S.

You might have heard of NAFTA, also known as the North American Free Trade Agreement.

It was the first agreement of its kind and still

makes the world`s biggest free trade area.

So, just what is it?

Well, let`s begin with the basics. First, it includes Canada, the U.S. and Mexico. It

was proposed in 1992 by these guys and it was extremely

controversial. Critics feared massive job losses, with businesses packing up and moving

production to Mexico. Supporters though, they claimed that

it will lead to cheaper goods and that will lead to economic growth.

In fact, it was so controversial that in the 1992 presidential election, a billionaire,

outsider, presidential candidate shot to the top of the polls

railing against it. Businessman Ross Perot. Sounds pretty familiar.

But NAFTA won out in the end with Congress and then President Clinton ratifying it in

1993.

We are ready to compete and we can win.

NAFTA is a large, incredibly complicated document. But at its core, it`s pretty simple. Before

NAFTA, when items were imported, they

were taxed. After NAFTA, they weren`t. This protects goods made domestically at the expense

of consumers since the tax on foreign products

is passed down, higher tariffs, more expensive goods, less trade.

Free trade agreements like NAFTA removed those tariffs incentivizing trade and lowering cost

for consumers. Tariffs were greatly reduced at the start

of the agreement in 1994 and totally eliminated by 2008.

So, what did NAFTA accomplished?

It`s not easy pinpointing the exact effects that NAFTA`s had because there are many factors

in how economies function. But since the agreement, U.S.

trade amongst Mexico and Canada has tripled. The U.S. trade deficit with Canada and Mexico

has increased significantly.

But according to this congressional report, NAFTA actually hasn`t had that large an effect

on the U.S. economy. NAFTA only increased the U.S. GDP by

a few hundreds of a percent because relative to the size of the total economy, trade with

Mexico and Canada isn`t that big.

So, the biggest question of all, how has it affected American jobs?

Economists agree there`s no simple answer. It`s impossible to completely separate the

effects NAFTA`s had on the economy from other external forces,

like recessions, currency evaluations, technological automation and overall increases in globalization.

Many U.S. manufacturing jobs have moved

overseas to countries that America doesn`t even have free trade agreements with, like

China.

Overall, domestic manufacturing has taken a spill. Oh. Trade has increased and goods

are cheaper.

There`s been a tense leadership change in the West African nation of Gambia.

This is the smallest country on the Africa continent, population just over 2 million.

Its former leader, Yahya Jammeh, took over in a military coup

in 1994. In the years that followed, the country became a presidential republic with President

Jammeh winning every election since then, until

last month. That`s when Mr. Jammeh was surprisingly defeated by a property developer named Adama

Barrow.

Though Jammeh conceded the presidency at first, he then rejected the results and stayed put,

while the new president was sworn in in neighboring

Senegal last Thursday.

Military troops from other countries the region, supported by the United Nations Security Council

were deployed to remove Jammeh from power. But

after negotiations, Jammeh ultimately stepped down and left the country. International troops

are planning to stay in Gambia`s capital to provide

security as the new president takes over.

Ten-second trivia.

What do Hong Kong, Sydney, and Vancouver have in common? Are they all north of the equator,

south of the equator, Pacific locations or Atlantic

locations?

Hong Kong, Sydney, Australia, and Vancouver British Columbia are located around different

parts of the Pacific Ocean.

They`re also the three most expensive places to live, according to a new survey. The Demographia

International Housing Affordability Survey

comes out every year. What it does is compare median house prices with median household

incomes in a given area. The more than house prices

exceed incomes, the more unaffordable a place is considered.

For the ninth year straight, Hong Kong came in as the most unaffordable place to live

on a list of 406 major city markets. Home prices there are

18 times what the median household earns in a year. In Sydney, they`re just over 12 times

what people earn. In Vancouver, they`re just under 12

times the median annual income.

Now, contrast that with one of the least expensive places to live -- Racine, Wisconsin, where

home prices are only 1.8 times what people make in

a year. Looking at countries, the U.S. had the most affordable housing market overall,

followed by Japan and the United Kingdom.

On websites, customers can find things easily, sometimes to save money, order with single

click. But they may not spend as much time shopping and

they may be hesitant to buy something new they can`t see in person. In stores, people

can try on clothes, ask for an opinion, return something

immediately. Some retailers are finding the best business is having the best of both worlds.

Online shopping is expected to reach almost half a trillion dollars in the next

three years, but brick and mortar stores still bring in 10 times that.

So, how do you appeal to the shopper of today and tomorrow? Be in both places at the same

time.

We`re finding that customers are really responding and voting with their wallets when we open

a store. And then it also creates awareness and drives business to online sales, as well.

Neil Blumenthal and Dave Gilboa started Warby Parker out their New York apartment six years

ago. Today, the company`s been valued at more

than $1 billion. And in just three years they`ve opened 31 stores in the U.S. and increased

online sales.

For the traditional optical shop, you walk in, the glasses are under a lock and key.

They`re

behind the counter, out of reach. You can`t interact with them. In our stores, we`ve used

technology that we built ourselves.

So, when you go to check out, there`s not a cash register. All of our sales associates

have iPad minis and they`re using software that we`ve

written to help you check out seamlessly.

So, you`re essentially making it very difficult for people not to buy your product.

We`re trying to use technology to enhance customer experiences and really rethink the

way that glasses are sold.

That includes a user profile, just like you would have on social media.

That sales associate can take a picture wearing the glasses and you in nicely formatted email

with the click and you can shop out on

your way home.

According to Warby, 85 percent of people who go to their stores have been to their website

first and their online sales are still more

profitable.

You know, it`s funny, in a few years, I don`t think we`re going to think about these businesses

in terms of distinct channels of

online and offline, because it`s so integrated. So, we just need to build the company that`s

adaptable regardless of the medium.

For "10 Out of 10", someone has totally lost his marbles. And you thought we were just

talking crazy.

A trailer ripped open recently on an interstate in Indianapolis, Indiana. No one was hurt

but 38,000 pounds of marbles, 38,000 pounds, spilled onto

an embankment on the side of the road. Yes, part of it had to be shut down, while officials

collected the marbles.

According to Chron.com, police were planning to use vacuums, though the site said someone

on Twitter suggested they`d use hungry, hungry hippos.

Maybe that`s not a mar-oble idea. Even if you toyed with it, you`d find someone who

was game and if it worked -- hey, you`d be on a roll y`all.

I`m Carl Azuz and you know I`ve lost my marbles shooting puns like this. Have a great Tuesday.

For more infomation >> CNN 10 - February 4, 2018 | the world's most expensive places to live | CNN Student News - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

[College Vlog] I had a musical audition and I was nervous😁 - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> [College Vlog] I had a musical audition and I was nervous😁 - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ha llegado el momento de que todos admitan que Jesús no era blanco - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Ha llegado el momento de que todos admitan que Jesús no era blanco - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Modus 1.6-16V PRIVILÈGE LUXE Hoge zit + automaat!! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Renault Modus 1.6-16V PRIVILÈGE LUXE Hoge zit + automaat!! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Eryk 'Ya Boy' Anders - Highlights 2018 - Duration: 1:04.

like + sub <3

For more infomation >> Eryk 'Ya Boy' Anders - Highlights 2018 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

2018.2.3 ★アーチ橋が見えるロケーションで氷上ワカサギ釣り&デイキャンプを楽しむ★(釣れる対象魚:ワカサギ・サクラマス・アメマス・ブラウントラウト・ニジマス) - Duration: 13:30.

For more infomation >> 2018.2.3 ★アーチ橋が見えるロケーションで氷上ワカサギ釣り&デイキャンプを楽しむ★(釣れる対象魚:ワカサギ・サクラマス・アメマス・ブラウントラウト・ニジマス) - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

California Just Made Ajit Pai Very Sad - Duration: 5:54.

ALTHOUGH REPUBLICANS IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE HAVE DONE

WHATEVER THEY CAN TO KILL NET

NEUTRALITY MANY STATES ARE NOW STEPPING FORWARD TO REASSERT

THESE PROTECTIONS FOR INTERNET CONTENT AND ACCESS TO THE

INTERNET.

THIS WEEK THANKFULLY WE ARE IN CALIFORNIA AND WE GET TO

TALK ABOUT IT.

THE CALIFORNIA SENATE PASSED A NET NEUTRALITY BILL OF ITS OWN.

IT'S NOT LAW YET BUT IT IS AN IMPORTANT STEP.

THESE ARE THE

MOST IMPORTANT CORE PARTS OF NET NEUTRALITY, THE PARTICULAR TYPES

OF CONTENT AND APPLICATIONS ARE

NOT BEING BLOCKED AND THEY ARE NOT MANIPULATING THE SPEED OR

RELATIVE ACCESS YOU HAVE TWO INFORMATION BASED ON

WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN PAID BY THESE COMPANIES OR NOT.

THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT, BUT ON TOP OF

THAT ñ THIS IS OF COURSE

AN ISSUE THAT HAS THE VERY

BEGINNING GIVEN A LOT OF MISINFORMATION.

YOU DON'T HAVE NEAR UNIVERSAL SUPPORT FOR NET NEUTRALITY.

YOU DO HAVE MAJORITY SUPPORT BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN

CONVINCED THAT NET NEUTRALITY IS A BAD THING.

I

WOULD LOOK INTO WHO THEIR DONORS ARE.

IT WILL NOW MOVE TO THE STATE ASSEMBLY.

IT LOOKS LIKELY AT THIS POINT THAT IT WILL SUCCEED BUT

DON'T TAKE YOUR EYE OFF THE PRIZE.

WHAT IS GREAT AS IT IS NOT JUST CALIFORNIA.

THIS IS A LITTLE BIT OF NATIONWIDE GOOD NEWS ON AN

INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT ISSUE.

>>THIS IS HOW STATES LIKE CALIFORNIA WHICH ARE

PROGRESSIVE CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

WHEN WE HAVE DIFFERENT ADMISSION STANDARDS, THEN YOU HAVE TO

FOLLOW THOSE EMISSIONS STANDARDS.

WE WOULD BE THE SEVENTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE

WORLD IF WE

WERE A NATION.

SO MONTANA AND NEW YORK HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB PASSING LAWS ON

THIS AND YOU CAN TELL IT IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE OR LIBERAL ISSUE.

THE GOOD FOLKS IN MONTANA ARE NOT KNOWN FOR BEING LIBERAL.

BUT EVERYBODY WANTS ACCESS.

OF COURSE WE ALL PAY MONEY FOR INTERNET SERVICES.

SOME WEBSITES ARE NOT BIASED TOWARDS SOME CUSTOMERS SO BOTH

CONSERVATIVES AND LIBERALS WANT

TO PROTECT THAT, IN THIS CASE GREAT JOB FROM THE SENATE SIDE

OF CALIFORNIA.

THERE ARE SOME PROGRESSIVES THAT HAVE BEEN PUSHED IN THAT

DIRECTION.

THAT IS WHY IT IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT TO PUT PRESSURE ON.

AND JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BAD GUYS IN CHARGE AT THE FEDERAL

LEVEL DOESN'T MEAN YOU GIVE UP OR LET IT FIZZLE OUT.

YOU ALWAYS FIGHT AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT KIND OF A

DIFFERENCE IT CAN MAKE.

>>THE PRESSURE WILL BE INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT.

HOPEFULLY SIMILAR BILLS AND OTHER STATES.

THERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF BAD NEWS UNFORTUNATELY.

WHAT WE HAVE BREWING HERE IS ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND

IMPENDING CONFLICT OVER THESE ISSUES.

WILL THE STATES BE ALLOWED TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN VERSION

OF NET NEUTRALITY?

OR WILL THE SEC BE ABLE TO ASSERT DOMINANCE OVER THE

ENTIRE COUNTRY.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS ENDS UP GOING TO AN APPEALS COURT, BUT

THAT FIGHT IS COMING AND YOU CAN

HELP INFLUENCE ITS EVENTUAL OUTCOME BY PUTTING PRESSURE

ON PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA AND ACROSS THE COUNTRY NOW?

>>AND I WAS LED TO BELIEVE CONSERVATIVES CARE DEEPLY

ABOUT STATES RIGHTS.

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN NOT AS MUCH.

BY THE WAY LET'S JUST REVIEW FOR THE RECORD WHY THEY CARED

ABOUT STATES RIGHTS.

BACK WHEN STATES WANTED TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST

AFRICAN-AMERICANS, REPUBLICANS WERE ALL ABOUT STATES RIGHTS.

NOW THAT STATES WANT TO LEGALIZE MARIJUANA AND MAKE SURE THE

INTERNET IS FREE FROM INTERFERENCE AND IS THE SAME

INTERNET WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD, ALL OF A SUDDEN IT'S LIKE WE ARE

JUST KIDDING.

ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS THE MONEY LEBOWSKI.

For more infomation >> California Just Made Ajit Pai Very Sad - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> California Just Made Ajit Pai Very Sad - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Rock n Roll Express vs. The Dynamites [1990-09-08] - Duration: 9:18.

For more infomation >> Rock n Roll Express vs. The Dynamites [1990-09-08] - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Rock n Roll Express vs. The Dynamites [1990-09-08] - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

The moon in the light of the candles Dahab South Sinai Egypt - Duration: 4:27.

Dahab is an Egyptian city

For more infomation >> The moon in the light of the candles Dahab South Sinai Egypt - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> The moon in the light of the candles Dahab South Sinai Egypt - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Voilà le secret pour booster votre mémoire jusqu'à 80%, améliorer vos fonctions... - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> Voilà le secret pour booster votre mémoire jusqu'à 80%, améliorer vos fonctions... - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Voilà le secret pour booster votre mémoire jusqu'à 80%, améliorer vos fonctions... - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World (2018)

For more infomation >> Jurassic World (2018)

-------------------------------------------

BMW 4 Serie Gran Coupé 420dA High Executive l M Sportpakket I Innovation Pack | Schuif-/ kanteldak - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> BMW 4 Serie Gran Coupé 420dA High Executive l M Sportpakket I Innovation Pack | Schuif-/ kanteldak - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Suraj On: "Normal Things" About Me - Duration: 1:00.

Hi I'm Suraj Patel, I'm 34 years old, and I'm running for Congress.

Here are some normal things about me.

Off-screen: It's kinda weird to say "normal," man. (laughter)

I once spent six hours at Olive Garden in Chelsea.

They charged me twice for never-ending breadsticks. The fine print says that

it's not never-ending for good, it's never-ending per meal.

I gotta think what my favorite TV show is right now.

I've lived in NY for 12 years.

OOH! Man in the High Castle is my favorite TV show!

Oh! No. Duh! Game of Thrones.

I mean a lot of things about me are fairly odd.

I started watching Stranger Things and got too scared, so I stopped.

Because it's actually terrifying.

But I grew up with my mom, dad, aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, and great-grandmother all in one house.

I am single.

I've always lived in the East Village.

Every two years of my life I've moved sort of two blocks farther and farther East.

It's New York City — a lot of people are single.

Uhhh — It's just not a priority right now,

considering, you know, trying to like—

help change the world.

For more infomation >> Suraj On: "Normal Things" About Me - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Week 2 of The Low Stress Training Autoflower Grow Series | Buds starting to Flower - Duration: 22:53.

What's up Cannabis Growers and welcome back to GreenBox Grown!

Today is the start of week 2 for my LST Autoflower Series so in this video I will be covering

the entire week, as well as everything you need to do if you are following along with

your plants.

And now that the first LST has been done with these plants, they are really going to start

taking off this week so we will see a lot of Rapid vegetative growth and by the end

of the week we should start to see them starting to flower as well.

Now as always, before I get started with the video I'd like to mention that you guys should

 Check out our MERCH at GreenBoxGrown.com, under the clothing Tab.

And that way you guys could rock some cool GreenBox Grown gear.

Also don't forget to check out the link Down Below in the description so you can sign up

for one-on-one grow guidance from myself on our patreon page.

All right now that you guys know what we're doing in this week's video, let's get started!

All right folks here we are for day 1 of week 2 for the LST Autoflower grow.

And these guys are really starting to take off in veg growth, Now that it has been a

few days since their first training.

 So the week two conditions are going to be the same in terms of humidity and temperature.

 I'm keeping it as close to 75 degrees fahrenheit as possible as well as in the range of 55

to 65% humidity.

You want to have a couple of fan going to keep air circulation up and you want to keep

the plants fluttering Justice lately.

You don't want it to be very vicious shaking where it's damaging the leaves but you do

want them to be fluttering like they are right now.

I'm still missing them and staying watering schedule.

They're still wet from yesterday is nutrient feeding, but you can see they are New all

starting to form new tops that are growing around that other main top.

 So even this one that was lagging a little bit, it still looks like its leaves are slightly

to form, but you can see this was the main topic originally and now we have 1 2 3 and

4 and it looks like 5 even new ones coming up.

So I'm not going to be training these ones for a couple more days.

Because I want them to grow up a little more like I was saying, and then I'll start bending

all of these branches, and I'll give you.

Also I want to show you guys this is what happens when you pull your leaves down and

they get stuck in the wet soil, they start to kind of get messed up like this they did

a little copper color going on them.

And that's just from the over moisture and kind of being stuck to the soil.

So that's why I don't want that to happen.

That's pretty much it for today and I'm keeping the Wyatt at the current height its at right

now, And I'm going to let these plants grow up a little bit to it before I lower it any

further.

All right guys I'll be back in 24 hours, peace.

What's up Growers and welcome back for the very next day which is day 2 of week 2, and

I'm getting very excited about these plants you guys, because they are really starting

to take off in veg growth.

I know they are autos and they're supposed to do this, but this LED is really starting

to help them out, and really starting to get them to grow even faster.

The light is still at about, I would say about 3 feet maybe a little bit less.

 I'm going to lower it probably in a few days because it is still doing really well

right now.

Oh, and as you can see by the soil color it is still really dark signifying the still

too wet to be watered.

And I felt the 2 over here because they are dry on top but just below the surface they

are still pretty wet, Not ready so not ready for watering but I'll still be spraying them

and also I decided I won't be time the branches down yet, even though they are growing up

really well.

I'm going to give them one more day and then tomorrow I'm going to start Adding some low-stress

training to them.

So what I'm going to be doing today, is just giving them a little Dent into the direction

that I want them to go in.

So you'll see this main top up here's the biggest and I will probably try it out towards

this direction or down again out here, so I'm just going to work it that way.

You will see this is the new top I really want to focus on and there's actually another

one right here, so they are really going crazy.

But really the important thing is to bend them out into a direction where they have

their own space.

So try to bend them out and all their own directions, because the goal is to give them

their own area to grow up in and get their own light from the grow light above.

So just spinning them all out and away from each other, so that blue Amnesia plans done

this Tangie dream that was kind of starting off slow if you guys remember, it's really

starting to take off now.

It's got one two three four five and then a sixth main top down here.

Haven't really started training these new ones yet which is what I'm going to do right

now.

Just kind of bending them all line, and what they smaller branches you kind of have to

bend them with one finger very gently because they can still snap at this point.

They're not very strong but just push them enough so they are laying down and not standing

straight up still.

So that one's good right there And now time for this back 1.

These guys are kind of growing shorter nodes and stacking them right on top of each other,

and I think that's because it seems we are more directly under the light of the other

two.

still going to bend them out like so just to expose below the canopy and kind of these

lower nose down here.

And that is really, it's all about exposing those lower parts of the branches 2 light

and those tops to life so they can grow up and become just as big as that may stop there.

Here we go with that one, and this guy I'm just going to keep that dang that one in the

same direction and these other ones out.

Some people call this kind of similar to mainlining where you have one main branch with a bunch

of tops coming off like that.

I'm not really going for that shape as much, I'm just bending them and whatever directions

seems to be best for them.

 All right so that is that, and now I'm going to give them a quick messaging and then I

will be back in 24 hours for day 3 of this week.

Where I will probably be tying them down with some more new hooks.

Alright peace guys.

What up guys here we are back 4 day 3 of the week and I am actually going to keep the light

where it is right now, but these guys are definitely ready for some training.

They are not quite ready for a watering yet which will be tomorrow, as they are still

damp below the surface, but as I said they are ready to be tied down again and they are

really starting to develop a lot of nice tops.

So I am going to cut a couple pieces of the gardening tie and then I will be right back.

So I'm going to start with this Tangerine Dream over here because this is the one that

was struggling before, and now you can see it is doing a lot better.

And you'll see the first thing I'm going to do is adjust the hook that I have on here

just to pull down that main top again.

And then that will as you can see help Expose and spaced out these other ones from each

other.

So just be very gentle as always, don't want to damage any of the leaves, and then just

unclipped this and try and shorten it a bit.

Then just Loop it back through so it's just pulling on this one top, and all kind of pull

it down and to the side a little bit.

And there you go, all right so now these four I'm going to deal with, and what looks best

is I'll be able to pull this one down out here so it covers that part of the soil.

This one's not long enough to hook so I'm just going to push it in that direction because

that's where I want to start growing, and same thing with this one right here it's not

really big enough yet but I'm just going to kind of push it down.

But this made Branch here kind of already has two tops growing on it, so I'm going to

cut a piece of wire and tie that down.

So another thing that's really cool with this gardening Thai is it holds its shape so you

don't always have to do the loop around, you can kind of just tie it or shape it into a

hook like this and then kind of pull it down that way.

So I'm just going to kind of loop it around the top and I guess I'll kind of make it all

the way around the branch.

Like that, and then I'll just hook it to the paperclip like that.

 Perfect,  and now you can see that top is being pulled all the way out there  and

it's just being hooked to the paperclip right here, and I Thai a loop around the top with

my soft top.

All right so that is really all I need to do for this guy right now and again for these

tops that are starting to grow but are not very long or very big yet.

You just want to use your finger to push them in the garage when you want them to grow in,

cuz you will see if they will come stay down and then they will kind of grow back up but

more out in that direction.

So it will distance them from the rest of the plant which is always our goal.

 

So I'm going to try these other ones down really quick and then I will come back to

show you guys what that looks like.

All right I already started working on this blue Amnesia plant that I wanted to show you

guys again how this hook method Works.

She really simple all you're going to do is bend the tie into a hook-shaped like that,

and then you will hook it around a branch.

And then just clip it to the start of the pot where it needs to be.

So let's see okay I'm going to pull this guy over here So I'm going to hook it, and you

can even bend it some more once it's around the branch so completely loose around.

And I'm just going to tie it down over here.

It's a lot easier this way then doing it the way I was showing you guys before and it uses

a lot less of the soft tie.

 Okay so training for the day is finished, and it'll probably actually be a little while

before I train these guys again.

I did a pretty big one today but you'll see I read it a lot of the hooks with that new

method I was showing you.

And really I've got all the main tops pulled out like this again and then you'll see a

couple of nodes.

And now I'm probably going to let them grow up for the rest of the week instead of training

them anymore, just saw those branches have a chance to elongate and get bigger before

I tie them down.

These are an Autoflower grow so you only have so much time to train them before you want

them to just grow up.

But this guy I mean you can see how to expose the underneath part is and that's going to

really help a lot, and this guy is going to really start taking off even more than it

already is.

So we will be back in 24 hours to show you guys how this works.

But before I go, I'm going to do a quick misting and again we got the Tangerine Dream over

here the blue Amnesia another Tangerine Dream and then the other blue and Misha.

Sorry I think I got these two mixed up I think it's the other way around with these 2 back

ones.

 Alright guys I will be back tomorrow.

All right all right guys here we are another 24 hours later and this is the next day from

that LST training.

 I did end up lowering the light a little bit more so we are exactly 24 inches from

the tops in the plants.

And I did a little I tied down this one more Branch down here in this direction just cuz

it was covering this one up earlier, but besides that the rest are starting to grow up and

now before I tie them down again I will let them grow up for probably the rest of this

week.

I just checked them again and they are not ready for another watering, but I will give

them a misting right now.

And besides that that is all they will need for today, so I will be back tomorrow for

the next day, and we should see A decent amount of growth of words.

What up Growers we are back 4 day 5 a week to here, and the plants are ready for a pH

water so we're going to do that right now.

You can also see they have grown a decent amount since yesterday, and they are definitely

starting to show the effects of that LST.

Boom all right so I've got my plane pH water and spray bottle already at 6.2.

And now I'm just going to give them a nice water.

For those of you wondering what I do with the water that comes out of the bottom of

the buckets, I have a wet back I use and it's really cheap to get one, you just suck up

the water with it.

 Most people have one of those already in the garage, so if you do good for you, but

if not you can just pick one up at your local Home Depot or gardening store or hardware

store.

Still trying to water gently so you don't move all the soil around, you want to soak

all of the soil at this point so there is a little bit of runoff out of the bottom of

the pots, you don't need too much right now, but a little bit is good.

All right now I'm just going to water this last Tangerine Dream, and get them over here

to you can see that Branch here on this plant I tried out towards the right, is starting

to come back up so over there will be a nice big top.

  And then eventually I'll pull one of these down over here over there as well.

So I'm just going to top this off a little more, and then it's time for the spray.

And you don't have to miss them too much, just enough so that you see there's good coverage

on all of the leaves.

You can see this one on the right back there, that Tangerine Dream is really for me a nice

Bush shape to it.

With a lot of tops.

So I will be back in 24 hours 4 days 6, and there should be a lot of growth in terms of

growing up Towards the light by then since I'm not doing any training today.

  All right peace guys.

What's up Growers I am back 4 day fix of week too and you can see, the plants are doing

really well and they're starting to grow up a lot, especially since I lowered light to

24 in.

A quick update, I didn't really give you guys these details lately, But 4 temperature I'm

still keeping it at 75 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the day and night.

And 4 humidity it's a little bit high right now because I watered,  but it said about

63% , you want it to be in about the 55 to 65% range.

 

I will be missing them today, I watered yesterday so I don't need to water today, but you can

see in terms of growth they are doing very well.

You can see all of these new tops that's 1 2 3 4 5 and there's a kind of a small one

they're 678 over here if you can't this one.

And those will grow more, you can see this big one here and these two here.

  underneath you can see these two big ones coming up as well, and they are starting to

sprout a little bit in terms of the white hairs.

But not really flowering just yet, this guy's a little more bushy and then the rush, but

you can see these little tops are starting to make it up to the canopy over this main

one over here.

So I've got 1 2 3 there's a fourth and fifth underneath I don't know if they'll make it.

But we are still pretty early on, and then we've got these guys over here at the two

big ones and then.

So looking good right now and for training I won't be doing any for a little bit cuz

Like I said I want the branches to get a little bit of length to them.

And then I can tie them down a little better and separate them a little further from each

other.

Now I will do a little misting of plain pH water, and like I said I've got the 900 watt

at 24 in and I've got the The fans going and just making sure these babies are warm and

getting all the conditions that they need.

So I will be back tomorrow 4 day 7, which will be the last day of the week, and I probably

won't need to water them but I will give you an update on how they're growing.

Alright peace.

What's up green box Growers, we are back 4 days 7 here of the second week for this Autoflower

grow.

Now before I get any closer I want to show you guys that I have raised the light, because

the plants were starting to show signs of Life stress.

Which means the light was too close, so I Raised it up from 24 in from the tops, to

now being 32 in from the tops.

So they don't need a watering but I will be visiting them today.

And in terms of LST or low stress training, they are good for now as well.

As you can see they're starting to grow up nicely along with all the other side branches

that I've been creating.

Now you can tell there has been some light stressed because the branches towards the

top or a little yellower than the rest, And the leaves were kind of growing slowly as

well as kind of curly down.

So that's a sign that the light is way too close, as well as if the leave start to bend

down like these ones here as they're not standing straight up.

That just means there's too much light there and it is stressing them out and slowing the

growth down.

So that's why I raised it, no LST necessary for these guys right now.

I'm going to do a little bit these new branches come through right now, you can see all you

have to do is kind of bend it down a little bit.

 Since it's so new it will stay down, and that will help a train a little bit.

So just getting these new branches and tots and bending them all out and away from each

other so that I can open up space towards the bottom through the canopy so those branches

can grow up and show these spread out from each other, allowing them to get a little

more space to grow bigger buds.

All right now I'm going to really quickly show you guys a close-up to show you that

they are starting to flower ever-so-slightly.

And you can see that by looking up close here to the tops, so you can see those little white

pistils are starting to grow looking nice, still got a lot of veg grow to go, but that's

why I stopped training them.

Because I want them to start growing up now, and if I start training them for too long

they are going to be really short and small buds once they start flowering if the branches

don't get long enough.

You can see the light stress there but now that I raised it they are already doing better

and arrested this morning.

You can See how the main stalk of the plant is getting really strong here, the main stock

or a main stem is getting really strong and you can see up close here this is obviously

definitely a female based off of, let me get this to focus classic iPhone.

Okay so you can see the female part there and right there you can see where the branches

Fork apart those are the female parts.

If it was a guy you would see little Pollen sacs there.

All right so I'm going to finish bending out these tops, I'm not going to tie them down,

I'm just going to bend them like so.

And this plant you can see how much fully just kind of stuck down there and between

the canopy, and now that the light has been raised and I'm spreading these out, that will

cause it to grow into lots of new individual tops that will become massive buds.

So I'm just going to spread these out like so and then give them a quick misting, and

then we are all done for week 2 of this row.

And of course I'll be back next week with week 3 which probably will be a lot more growing

tall with these plants and starting the pre flowering stage.

All Green box Growers, that concludes week 2 of the LST Autoflower series.

And as you saw on that last clip, they're just starting the preflower phase, so I will

be back with week 3 of this grow, and I will be back with more details about that as well

as what to do with that next nutrient feeding.

And maybe there will be a little more on the low stress training front.

But at this point I think they might be good for training as they are already sprouting

up a ton of different tops.

If you guys enjoyed the video please give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe

to the GreenBox Grown Channel and to turn on notifications for updates on my latest

grows.

As always, thank you guys for watching and until next time…

happy growing.

For more infomation >> Week 2 of The Low Stress Training Autoflower Grow Series | Buds starting to Flower - Duration: 22:53.

-------------------------------------------

[College Vlog] I had a musical audition and I was nervous😁 - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> [College Vlog] I had a musical audition and I was nervous😁 - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Motivational Minute with Ziz Ziglar - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Motivational Minute with Ziz Ziglar - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

불복 DISOBEDIENCE 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> 불복 DISOBEDIENCE 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Dragons: Riders of Berk Heather Report Part 1 Best Cartoon For Kids - Lewis Pugh - Duration: 17:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

yeah come on come on

yup it's a new course record so how do we do how can that be how can do this

beginning slower that's not stormfly's getting faster oh really do you guys

want to see this or not

now I like the boat remember it's okay we're friends do you have any water

don't be afraid you won't hurt you hey come out it's okay he'll be back

jokester oh just so you know or a fish cleaner I'm still on the fence

hmm you were saying they attacked our boat and took us back to our island

we'll figure something out

Dragons yeah that's definitely not gonna happen we will be there okay well until

we can find you a safe place to go consider Berk your home Wow

what are these okay so do you need anything some warm yak milk a nice fish

stew no thanks sleep well Heather

you're up early which will increase our speed yeah you hear that but

she thinks I'm jealous which is completely ridiculous

all right right wait of who of me how's everyone doing today

nice of you to show up what oh you were supposed to meet up

no our dragon training academy remember I called you the pretty one log master

really he writes down what a cup tells him to I give it my own spin thank you

can I see it thank you well I do and you should trust me

well the gronckle is a member of the boulder class of dragons 14 feet long 18

foot wingspan where your skin it's thick impenetrable like armor hmm also quit

springing but inside she's as soft as a bed of rose petals

aren't you just give me the thing how about fire Wow right okay single star I

mean fire

yeah I know so let's talk about you and me you never did get to thank me for

saving your life you're right it's a spit it coats his body that's

what lates I'm on fire okay between you and me I use it on date night could you

give me a minute are we go bye gotcha focus Dragons powerful intelligence and

of course deadly what do you think you're doing I am so so sorry hiccup I

was cleaning up your room and I found the book I couldn't help myself

looking at our stuff really sneaking around what what are you talking about

I'm talking about last night near my house that was me I'm sorry about that

no I'm sorry I was wrong to look at your book it's no big deal

just like the book what are you doing with my dragon you

really like to sneak up on people only the ones who deserve it great now what

this is stupid Savage what have you learned about the dragons I've learned a

lot Savage what everything elven could ever hope to learn about controlling

dragons where is this book I don't have it oh but I will

I better go

why would you do that what are you doing saving our butts I just saw Heather

talking to savage she's working with the outcasts is everything okay

yes Heather everything's fine Astrid don't you think it's possible you

saw something else on our beach you don't find that strange

no because her ship was taken over by pirates

she says everything the boy knows is documented in its pages if we have it we

can control any dragon hey dad have you seen the book you'll have to be more

specific the book of dragons this is bad this is bad this is bad this is

catastrophic if Alvin gets that book he won't Heather I can't believe it yes no

it's not good right no it's not good Astrid loss save it

you might wanna move this along

please tell me we got it that was too late

Berk is a small island in the middle of nowhere unfortunately new isn't always

good

the things I've seen the people I've met I'd need a week to regale you but I've

asked we have limited time to conduct our business I've got food of all sorts

would you take this necklace it's made from baby dragon Steve fair enough mr.

Fishlegs ooh that's pure squid ink a cup wrestled

from the colossal squid of the northern waters what do you think of this witch

hey it'll help you pull up your gangplank a welcome tool for a working

man's ailing shoulder I'm heading off to my yearly meeting with the chief of the

Shivering Shores the last man who showed up without a gift when my humble ship

passes through bird you'll always be welcome on our shores I'll be back in

five days thornado huh

besides what a magnificent size Johann bill do you bring what I want

Oh take these to my house now no it's not for you sorry I'm he's just being

protective how does that look beautiful it's about time you guys started taking

some pride in this place doc well that's strange

Hey

Julis okay bud toothless baby's got a cold or something

this'll fix him right up what is that it's best not to ask spreading to all

the Dragons how do we stop this she says they're reacting to something like that

allergic I didn't think that was right ah they're allergic to something new

that she says to get rid of everything immediately I know this is hard guys but

I promise you you're doing a good thing you're helping the Dragons the least we

can do for them I don't see you thrown anything in the pile and I thought I saw

you buy something from trader Johann fine

I know help people would come from miles around just like rose petals somebody

who bought something from trader Johann but hasn't thrown it into the pit yeah

there must have been somebody who didn't want to give up what they bought well

ours is dead just kidding but he's really not that fun anymore he just sits

there the Shivering Shores will never be the same every dragon

if the dragons aren't getting better then something must still be here that's

making them sick thornado we should retrace your steps well this is what I

landed okay look around for hmm nothing unusual here what is it it looks an

awful lot like the blue oleander I recognize it for my botany book chapter

8 is there anything specific you can remember there I don't know because

somebody made me throw it in a pit then go back and dig it up

No well maybe I don't know quit pressuring me flowers but Sam squared

has never looked better I was merely trying to spread some

beauty well I had no inkling Stewart that these flowers had special

properties my botany book says that blue oleander is poisonous to reptiles and

Dragons are reptiles we know that in a perfect world if it eats the flowers

maybe its venom can be used as an antidote like with snakes and spiders

this cool don't you understand the book says no

venom okay got it no venom God we write it on your forehead that the scauldron

has no fear no conscience but what the scotland does have it what are you going

to do dad Gobber let's go find ourselves a Stolte

look

you just hold on buddy the boats ready

you can't blame me every time something goes amiss with your precious dragons

alright stoic this is what's called Renzi's it'll draw them to the boat

with this stupid idea to begin with easy something that's not why we're here

but that is

we didn't get the venom yes we did can you believe we're all just standing

around waiting for something to come out of mildews but that's the sound of our

dragons getting better I've seen another but never never have I

seen anything so disturbing

a venomous sea dragon and mildews bustin three things I never really thought I'd

have to deal with in the same day

For more infomation >> Dragons: Riders of Berk Heather Report Part 1 Best Cartoon For Kids - Lewis Pugh - Duration: 17:00.

-------------------------------------------

Motivational Minute with Arnold Toynbee - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Motivational Minute with Arnold Toynbee - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

게임 나잇 GAME NIGHT 2차 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> 게임 나잇 GAME NIGHT 2차 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

(FSX SE) VRyanair PMDG 737| Bristol EGGD/Cologne EDDK/Dublin EIDW/Manchester EGCC | (Vatsim) - Duration: 7:09:58.

For more infomation >> (FSX SE) VRyanair PMDG 737| Bristol EGGD/Cologne EDDK/Dublin EIDW/Manchester EGCC | (Vatsim) - Duration: 7:09:58.

-------------------------------------------

Charlie Puth & Boyz II Men - "If You Leave Me Now" Cover by Robert Michael - Duration: 4:25.

No, this is not goodbye I swear that I'm gonna change

No, baby, please don't cry It doesn't have to end this way

'Cause when I think of all the nights I'll be alone

I get terrified Please don't say goodbye

'Cause girl, if you leave me now If you give it up and just walk right out

You will take the biggest part of me And all the things that I believe

Baby, if you leave me now (yeah)

When did we lose our way?

My whole world was unraveling And girls driving me insane

There's no road for the traveling

When I think about all of the nights you're gone (nights you're gone, oh)

I get terrified (I get terrified) Please don't say goodbye (bye)

'Cause girl, if you leave me now If you give it up and just walk right out

(oh) You will take the biggest part of me

And all the things that I believe Baby, if you leave me now

Oh, baby, if you leave me now

Oh, I can promise if we parted (parted) And if you left me brokenhearted

Every single night, I'll think about you with someone else

Baby, if you leave me

Baby, if you leave me now If you give it up and just walk right out

(oh) You will take the biggest part of me

And all the things that I believe Baby if you leave me now

Oh girl, if you leave me now If you give it up and just walk right out

You will take the biggest part of me And all the things that I believe

Baby, if you leave me now Oh, baby, if you leave me now

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét