Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 4 2018

FOX News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett went on with

Sean Hannity on Friday night after the release of the House Intelligence FISA memo.

Jarrett said his sources told him Rod Rosenstein threatened the House Intelligence Committee

members three weeks ago.

The House Intelligence Committee released their classified FISA memo on Friday morning.

The House voted on Monday along party lines to share the explosive memo with the American

public.

This comes after the approval of President Donald Trump.

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting

three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena

their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with

the

intel committee.

That's threats

and intimidation.

For more infomation >> Second Source Comes Forward – Claims Rosenstein Threatened Nunes and House Intel if They Didn't Stop - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

para los displicentes - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> para los displicentes - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Huge Northern Saratoga action on Groote Eylandt ► All 4 Adventure TV - Duration: 7:53.

Did you get a hit?

I'm on too.

You're on?

It's swimming with me.

It's a barra!

No, it's a toga.

Oh, I dropped it.

It was a saratoga.

Oh, my first ever toga, and I dropped it.

No!

Toga.

No.

Now Simon, he's off to a great start.

I told you there'd be one around those-- oh!

Not again!

Uhh, yeah, maybe not.

No!

I'm on.

You got one.

I got him.

Well done.

What a weird looking fish.

They are a very weird looking fish. Look at the size of that mouth.

That's a cracker.

We're gonna let you go buddy.

There you go.

Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod.

Holy crap.

Ohmigod.

He's green as. Be careful.

I know. Get something, your shirt or just get something.

Oh, I knew it. Took it at the boat. He wasn't hooked.

That was a monster.

It was a horse.

Fishing's fun, but when that happens...

We know they're here. That's a good thing.

I'm upset. I can't help it. I'm seriously upset.

There's nothing I can do.

It doesn't count until the fish is in the boat.

Seriously doesn't count.

Another toga.

Little toga.

Well you've had two hits and baited two fish.

I've had 3 hits and baited squat.

Here we go. We'll let this little one go.

Oh there he is.

Toga.

Go the toga.

It's a longer one too.

Hey look, Jase. I baited a fish.

That's awesome. That's a good size toga.

It's my first ever toga.

It's a good size too.

I'm on.

You were. That looked like a good fish too.

I'm on. He came back. A big toga.

Woo!

That's unusual.

Look at that!

That's my biggest toga I've ever caught.

This place is epic. They've just got some awesome colours.

The mouth, you can see the mouth.

It's just an underslung jaw, so he can open his mouth.

And he fishes on the surface.

He hunts on the surface and then he engulfs his prey.

Bugs, all that sort of stuff.

And of course, my lure.

Beautiful colours.

I'll let you go buddy.

They're on. Fish on.

You're on fire.

Ooo yeah.

You're on fire.

Yeah, baby.

I don't know what it is.

Toga!

I'm going with toga.

You're going with toga? Oh look at the size of this thing!

Oh, I lost it!

No!

That'll friggin' learn ya.

That was bigger again!

That was bigger again.

There's gotta be metre togas in here. I'll bet ya.

No way.

Oh there he is.

He's back again.

Put some hurt on him this time.

That's it? Hook up?

Yeah, got him.

He's just a pup.

A wee pup.

Get him in, get him in.

Look at that.

A little wee pup.

Your fish gave birth to this one this morning.

Did it?

Your rod tipped down.

It's a barra.

No it isn't. Toga.

It's a toga?

Yeah, big toga.

That's a good toga, but.

That's a good one.

That's my personal best toga.

Bring him in.

Oh no!

He just spat that.

Really?

Ain't no PB toga now.

There he is.

Oh yeah, he swims over and hooked you.

No, it's not the same fish.

Toga.

It's a monster.

Oh, it is a monster.

Oh, look at that!

Look at that, Simon!

It's a cracker.

It's an absolute cracker.

Don't drop it.

We need the grippers.

I'm going in. I'm coming in.

Oh, look at him. He's just massive.

That is a big toga. That's a solid fish.

Oh this place is sensational. Absolutely sensational.

It was worth every second of whatever it was to get in here.

He's out of there.

Yes!

Oh that's awesome, Simon, don't you think?

Fish on.

Got him?

Yep.

He hooked?

Yep.

Coming around.

For how long for? Who only knows!

Knowing me, not long.

Oh, I just dropped it too. It was a good fish too.

Here we go. Big toga.

Toga central around here.

We'll let you go, buddy. There you go.

We've gotta get going.

Look how many toga there are in the water.

How many?

They're just there.

Like... is that a barra?

That's a good size toga.

I landed a big toga!

Look at the size of that fish.

I think we just PB'd on all our toga.

Come here, buddy. Let's let you go.

There you go. What a good fish.

Yes.

Look at that.

Stonker.

People would be going off when they see what's going on here.

Because this is just brilliant. Absolutely brilliant fishery here.

It's untouched. It is literally untouched.

There is no access from the ocean.

There'd be limited access even from helicopters and stuff like that.

And we've been privileged to access these waters by the traditional owners.

It's just magical.

Seriously, people travel far and wide to come to a place like this.

Sensational.

That was awesome!

Catch any fish?

Yeah.

Have you fished in here before?

Nope.

What do you reckon we catch in here?

Barra?

Toga.

It is full of them.

Wow.

Absolutely chocka block full of them.

So you didn't know there was toga in here?

No, I didn't know.

That's epic.

I've never seen toga this thick and this big in numbers.

That lake up there is just pristine.

Absolutely pristine. Unbelievable.

Mate, thank you so much.

No worries.

That's an epic fish.

Yeah.

For more infomation >> Huge Northern Saratoga action on Groote Eylandt ► All 4 Adventure TV - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE A FEMALE SCAMMER EXPLODE WITH RAGE! - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE A FEMALE SCAMMER EXPLODE WITH RAGE! - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

[Sub][TURN 17] Cardfight!! Vanguard G Z Official Animation - Land of Descent - Duration: 26:25.

Sarmakand International Airport

So I heard you beat Valeos. Sarmakand International Airport

So I heard you beat Valeos.

Yeah. I secured Magallanica's Zeroth Dragon.

Pretty impressive!

Now we've gotta do something while we've got the chance.

The area where a warrior with miraculous power from another world landed?

So if we go there, we can get the G Zone back, right?

To be precise, that's only if you go there and succeed in making contact with Chrono Dran.

According to Tatsunagi, in order for you to grasp future possibilities again,

you need Gear Chronicle's help.

To defeat Gyze, we've gotta get the G Zone and my future possibilities back, right here!

I swear, when I saw Shion acting so bravely to bring Fides back,

I was touched and excited to no end!

I wish you'd been there to see it!

Thanks to that, there haven't been any more cases of unusual phenomena for now.

But Gyze has already returned, and it's only a matter of time before something does happen.

Per instructions, I delivered the Megiddo card to the North American Branch.

Good work.

Out of all the Association's facilities, that one is especially top class.

And they've got an excellent lineup there.

They'll take on the Apostles, beat them in a fight,

and send them back to the planet Cray.

All they have to do is wait for the rats to take the bait.

Turn 17 Land of Descent

So this is the "Land of Descent"?

We're supposed to wait here for our guide.

I'm glad you could make it.

Probably any time now...

Chrono and my big brother...

Good luck, you failure of a father.

An observatory was built near here in the 15th century

to record the movements of celestial bodies.

The 15th century...

That would've been about the Muromachi Period, right?

It seems Ibuki once heard a legend around here regarding certain ruins.

One night, as the sky became distorted and glowed the colors of the rainbow,

a lone noble knight descended to the Earth,

on a mission to seal away six evil dragons.

Then that was...

Yeah. Probably Holy Sword, Fides.

Apparently, Ibuki realized that after what just happened.

He asked me to look into something.

I compared it to Tatsunagi's information, and it seems there's no doubt about it.

With divine protection from Messiah, Holy Sword, Fides landed here.

And then he sealed away the Zeroth Dragon cards in various places.

I believe that after sealing away all the cards, he ended up in the Far East,

thoroughly exhausted, but was saved by one of the Kiba ancestors.

We're almost there, but are you tired?

Well...

I slept all the way over on the plane, so not really.

Oh?

Wow!

It's like a natural shrine.

Hey, is that...?

A Vanguard circle?

Yes. If even a faint trace of the space-time connection from when Fides came still remains,

our voices may be able to reach the planet Cray.

I'll guide you. You've gotta really picture it.

Okay.

Dran! Where are you?!

Answer me!

Can't you hear me?!

Please answer me!

Dran!

Didn't work, huh?

Don't flip out. Your bond with the units was weakened by Relics,

and you lost the G Zone.

This isn't gonna be easy.

We'll try again tonight.

Let's have something to eat before that.

I'll get it ready.

You guys rest a while.

Okay.

Darn it! While we're here, Kazuma is...

I know how you feel, but you should try to stay calm.

That's right.

Since we're here, why don't you talk to your father a bit?

I didn't come here for that!

Ow-ow-ow-ow! That hurts!

How can you re-establish a bond with a unit

if you can't even communicate with your own family?

I don't even know what to talk about with him after all this time.

You don't have to force yourself to talk.

Exactly. Especially at a time like this, right?

What's wrong?

Wanna play?

Yeah!

You're the strongest player in the world, right, Dad?

All right. Let's do it.

Okay!

Stand up, Vanguard!

How about this?!

Oh, no you don't!

All right! I attack your Vanguard!

No guard!

Okay! I'm gonna win it with this drive check!

In your dreams!

Oh! That's your plan?!

Sheesh. He always needs somebody to look after him.

Were we being meddlesome?

Maybe a little.

But we came all this way, so I wanted to give a little helpful push, you know?

Yeah.

Are you ready?

Yeah.

Then let's begin.

We'll help, too.

So that the connection with the planet Cray becomes even a little stronger,

we'll picture it, too.

So you'll be able to see Dran.

Okay.

It's worth a try.

I'm counting on you two.

Right!

Picture it. See it in your mind.

There's a tunnel between the two worlds,

and you guys are going through to see the units.

It's a really long tunnel.

Please, if you can hear our voices, answer us.

For the sake of the planet Cray and our world!

I wanna take back the future, yours and mine, Dran!

What is this?!

Where are we?

The path Dran came down.

So if we go down it this way, we'll be able to meet Dran?

Yeah!

But it won't lead us to the planet Cray yet.

True.

Which way should we go from here?

That one time, I called to the lost Dran and guided him to our world.

Then this time we have to get there under our own power.

If that's the case, we just have to go straight ahead!

Hey, what the heck are you doin'?!

What is this?!

Don't go too far.

There is no up or down in this world?

I wish they'd at least have a floor.

Ow!

Ouch...

It looks like you can do anything in this world just by imagining it.

So whatever we imagine appears here?

Right. So don't get careless and think of something weird, you two.

Easy for you to say, but I just now thought,

"It feels like something's gonna appear here."

Mega Mega!

Mega! Mega! Mega! Mega! Mega! Mega!

Hey! Why did you imagine those?!

I couldn't help it. They just popped into my head.

I don't get it.

Megaco!

Seriously?!

I've got it!

Hey!

What are you doin'?! Shion!

Give me power!

Megaco!

Yeah!

I get it. Anything we can imagine...

What fun! I'm gonna do it, too!

Here I come!

Mega!

Take this!

We did it!

This isn't playtime.

Y-You're right.

But thanks to this, I know what we should do now.

This is...

...the planet Cray?

Dran!

Dran!

Chrono!

Dran!

Chrono!

Dran!

Chrono!

Dran!

Chrono!

I finally get to see you!

I knew you would come!

My old man and these two helped me.

Hello.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

I bet the fact that you three are here like this is a sign of the bond between us and you,

and also a sign of the power of fate that flows between the two worlds.

The power of fate?

Yeah.

What's the situation here on Cray?

There are already pitched battles with Gyze's army happening everywhere.

Thanks to urgent reports from Genesis's Amaruda and Stealth Dragon, Shiranui,

now our ally, we were able to escape their surprise attack.

Right now we're coming up with countermeasures.

We're going to fight them with everything we've got.

But it mustn't end like long ago, with the Great Disaster.

Especially because Gyze has come back to your world by possessing a host.

The time may come when we also have to obtain physical forms to fight against Gyze.

What do you mean?

You're going to diffride?

We don't really have the ability to diffride.

We would use a method one step above,

to descend to your world as beings that possess power.

You can do that?

It's difficult, but that's the only way.

If that time does come, Chrono, I need you to use the power of your Singularity.

Then Messiah and all of the Gear Chronicle units will make every effort to send us to your world.

Gear Chronicle's Singularity, Chrono Shindou!

The Fides heir, Shion Kiba!

The rare vanguard who has a bond with the units that can never be lost,

even after death, Tokoha Anjou!

You three have a deep connection to the Stride Gate, which started all this,

and to Kazuma Shouji, who's being diffridden by Gyze.

As the guides of fate, I want you to join us in a final battle against Gyze.

That's the divine message Gear Chronicle's Zodiac Time Beasts arrived at,

as well as our collective opinion.

That's what I intended to do anyway.

I'm gonna defeat Gyze and get Kazuma back!

So we don't have to stand by sucking our thumbs, right? That works for me!

Yeah. We're not going to be quiet and just let our world be destroyed, either.

Thank you.

You know about the power of fate

that flows between your world and our world, right?

The power of fate...

Yeah.

The choices you Vanguard fighters make change our world.

It seems that there are those who misunderstand,

but the power of fate definitely isn't produced if there are only one-sided feelings.

Just as when someone has feelings for someone else,

they're able to manifest unexpected strength.

And just as when someone with a strong will tries to make progress,

someone who's watching them is encouraged.

When the strong mental images of bonded fighters and units

call out to and resonate with each other,

the feelings on both sides will reverberate, link together,

and awaken a strong power that even shakes the truth of the universe.

That's the miracle Vanguard's guidance brings.

If either side loses even one cog,

the gears of fate that run continuously around two worlds will stop.

We Gear Chronicle's Zodiac Time Beasts, governors of time,

are the ones who established the movement of the gears of fate,

as if watching over the eternal future.

We, who have been watching over the fate that comes here, have felt it.

The things that will allow us to resist Gyze,

and the overwhelming nothingness Gyze aims to return everything to,

just might be feelings born from the normal activities of life:

joy, hope, bonds, and the desire to move forward.

We have faith in you three and the power of fate.

We're betting on you.

So, Chrono, let's take our future back once more.

But how?

The power of fate. We just have to make our mental images resonate.

Picture our future.

The future I want to grasp...

Dran...

All right, let's make a vow to each other so we can fight on your world.

They're...

Ahsha!

Ahsha!

Altmile.

Huh...

We make a pledge here to fight together.

To grasp a future that exceeds our mental image!

Dimensional Overstride!

What's this?

Maybe... Dran?

Yeah. Chrono Dran Z.

Huh...

You shouldn't be surprised.

You guys renewed a strong bond.

Yeah.

I'm gonna stay here.

In case something ever happens, somebody needs to be here to protect this place.

Thanks for everything.

No, thank you.

Please be careful, Rive.

I will.

See ya.

Chrono.

Once all of this is behind us, wanna fight again?

Come home, then.

You need to see Mikuru and apologize to her.

You're right.

You've matured some.

He has.

What the heck?

Whatever happens, let's beat Gyze so you can fight again, too.

Yeah!

Right!

I never imagined I'd be able to meet Ahsha like that!

I was surprised, but when I saw Altmile, I also felt a strange familiarity.

We were guided there.

Like Dran said, by our bond with the units.

The power of fate, huh?

Even if this bond is erased in the end, it may become our ace in the hole.

Yeah. Wait for us, Kazuma!

Turn 18 Dawn of the Decisive Battle Yeah. Wait for us, Kazuma!

Turn 18 Dawn of the Decisive Battle

For more infomation >> [Sub][TURN 17] Cardfight!! Vanguard G Z Official Animation - Land of Descent - Duration: 26:25.

-------------------------------------------

Shakira - Trap Reaction [Koreans React] / Hoontamin - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> Shakira - Trap Reaction [Koreans React] / Hoontamin - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Heang - 4 hours about real estate part 2 #SuccessReveal - Duration: 1:57:55.

Succes Reveal

For more infomation >> Kim Heang - 4 hours about real estate part 2 #SuccessReveal - Duration: 1:57:55.

-------------------------------------------

Most Common Misconception About Actors by Chad Lindberg - Duration: 6:16.

Film Courage: Chad, you've said that you've made a decision to have your life as an actor

and whatever ups and downs that brings but do you look at your career as a

business? Chad Lindberg: Yes I do think that it's a business they call it was a show

business not show friends it's a business it's a very hard business but

it's very rewarding too if you're able to break in and and do some of the great

projects that I've done I feel very lucky but there is a business that comes

with it you got to make hard decisions sometimes you have to part ways with you

know your agent or your manager or somebody that you've built a

relationship with and you have to move on and those are the worst conversations

to have they are awful especially me I I take I take I take everything to heart

and I just don't take any relationship granted for granted so yeah there are

hard choices and it it is a business however if you can if you can focus on

your creativity and remind yourself of why you're doing it and and the love

that you have for it the business part so it's going to be there but it won't

become I don't think you should become the main focus I think we should focus

on our creativity and then yeah we got we got to play at a game - have you ever

had a friendship or an acquaintance sour because they felt intimidated maybe they

felt like their accomplishments didn't measure up with yours yeah

I've had I've had friends yeah the family is a funny thing

that dead that gets sort of on the way of friendships all the friendships I've

had have you should be happy for your for your friends because their success

is my success my success is your success I'm the same way on on Twitter and

Instagram like I'll boost up my friends and hopefully they'll do the same for me

I mean that's why we're doing this we have to lift each other up I've had

friends I've had a friend take his own life because he didn't think he was good

enough I was somebody that I worked with in this town and it's a reminder of

again where this place can take you if you're not you know if you don't reach

out and it's sort of be like hey you know you're not the only one that's

feeling this stuff so it's I've seen it go tons of different ways I've seen

friends you know succeed I've seen friends move back home I've seen friends

unfortunately pass on and you know it happens you know it's it's a really hard

industry and and I again and I'll go back to the guy today who wanted me to

get him into the business man you got to be 110 percent about this business or

don't don't do it because it's it's just so hard and but it's who you are then I

can't imagine doing anything else so then pursue it yeah if you if you

can't imagine doing anything else and you should absolutely pursue it and see

where it goes take a risk take a chance you know I think that's why we're here

on this earth is to take chances what if you learned about making money

as an actor and if that's too personal no no no no I try to get my mom what

have you learned about making money as an actor that it comes and goes very

quickly too quickly sometimes the the main misconception that people have is

that actors are rich that we live you know lavishly and some do some do you

know I think a very small percentage do but you know for the majority of us

working actors you know we'll have a little income come in and then

it's gone the next minute and it's tough you know even at this point yeah and in

my career it's still hard and people like oh you're rich and you're no I'm

not I'm really not um again you know I'm not I'm not season

ten on a series that's been going on for years I you know I am NOT so and so

that's making twenty million dollars a picture it just doesn't picture what am

I like back in the day is now I'm calling them pictures I think we should

go back to kind of pictures yeah but yeah the most common misconception is

that we're rich and that's just not the case and you know you know I'll find any

other way to bring that money in and thank God there are residuals that keep

us alive you know and I found other ways to bring an income but it's tough man

and I would say you know hang on to your money if you get it and even I have a

problem with that you know because there's no there's no study there's not

a steady job you know what I mean so it's like when it comes in you feel like

you got to enjoy you know because you don't know when it's going to come next

and you know even at this age I have to learn to to hang on to it's because you

just don't know when it's going to when you're gonna get paid again and it could

be you could you could get paid very well or you know not get paid and you

got to respect the money yeah it's funny if you do a search and Google search on

just any famous person or well-known person those like the drop down

suggestions and so it'll it'll suggest you know whether the person is married

or not and then inevitably like the third thing is net worth it's just so

funny that everybody wants to know it it is right

you

For more infomation >> Most Common Misconception About Actors by Chad Lindberg - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

MVMT Sunglasses And Watch In Princess Cays - Duration: 2:37.

hey cruisers we are on location in the Bahamas on a Princess cruise here on

princess cays which is a private island what cooler place to bring you an

unboxing of two brand new items for my husband from movement MVMT you know the

people they've sent us wonderful products support we're going to show you

our new sunglasses today and new watch so the sunglasses are called weekend and

polarized and I'm going to show them to you right now without any build-up at

all because they are so gorgeous and here they are very stylish a little bit

edgy for my husband and he absolutely loves polarized lenses so we give you a

little bit of a closer look here opening them up delicately the brush gold finish

and a very nice tortoiseshell appearance very very beautiful glasses so these are

the glasses that my husband thought would be fun to try out so big

difference being a little bit fun and like I said oh gee what something it was

a little outside of his comfort zone and that is what we got in these now

remember we're gonna put details for our special discount for these products in

the description below but basically what you're gonna do is go to movement calm

so MVMT calm and use the food crews chips 15 what do you guys think about

checking out my husband see watch this is something that we've been really

looking forward to trying out you guys have seen me try to watches for women

from movement and now we got a gorgeous one from up movement called the chrono

in gunmetal this is the gorgeous case that it comes in and I'm going to open

it up and give you guys a peek there we go

all right here is the first look isn't it gorgeous I'm going to peel off this

little protective screen so you get a closer look

it actually has protective film all around the watch that you can see right

now the watch also comes with extra links and a little tool to add or to

remove links if you need it so isn't this gorgeous what do you guys think is

very masculine I think it's also kind of minimalist I love that about it and you

can wear this with jeans or you my husband can wear this on formal night on

a cruise so thank you guys for joining us on location today and the Bahamas

were so happy to have you here and until next time getting here and get cruising

by first mate of the week

For more infomation >> MVMT Sunglasses And Watch In Princess Cays - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

How Wisdom Has The Power To Transform - Duration: 2:43.

How Wisdom Has The Power To Transform

by Conscious Reminder

Wisdom is always seen as an outside aspect which can only be admired in old souls and

perhaps never acquired by ourselves.

We think of wisdom as the ability to avoid unnecessary drama and somehow we feel that

wisdom is only for those who have seen a lot, we on the other hand will have to continuously

make mistakes because the wisdom of others rarely seems our to use.

And so we tread on blindly into the fire, hoping for our own time to come.

But wisdom is not some passive knowledge to be brought into play after high contemplation.

It is an active attribute which needs to be practiced daily.

And for doing so we need to look within ourselves and pursue our problems so as to transform

them into solutions.

We are complete in ourselves.

We don�t need any more aspects added to our own.

Our manifestation is complete in itself.

We are our own core.

And don�t need anything from outside to make ourselves more viable.

Everything we need to change ourselves is right there, inside us.

We just need to focus on our core.

Take a really deep breath and think about the most pressing problem which you�re facing.

Try to envision it, and bring it in front of yourself.

Think about it enough so that it appears you can simply reach out and touch it.

Try plucking this out of the thin air and hold it in your hands.

Think of it as if it�s trapped inside a crystal ball and you�re spinning it slowly.

When you revolve it like that, you�d be able to see all the facets and aspects of

the problem.

You will also be able to see what circumstances lead to the problem.

You would also see the lessons that you have been learning thanks to this particular challenge.

When you speak them out loud, you�d be able to feel the energy they bring.

Breathe into it.

Feel that you�re in charge.

Your consciousness and your wisdom are actively changing a challenge into fresh breath of

air, because you understand every aspect of it, and it no longer holds power over you.

For more infomation >> How Wisdom Has The Power To Transform - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

El muro fronterizo cuesta dinero aún sin levantarse - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> El muro fronterizo cuesta dinero aún sin levantarse - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

The Numbers Are In First Trump State of the Union Got the Best R - Duration: 4:15.

The Numbers Are In: First Trump State of the Union

Got the Best Ratings in 7 Years

Not only was President Donald Trump�s State of the Union address widely lauded, but it

was viewed by a record number of viewers as well.

According to Nielsen ratings, Trump�s speech earlier this week was the most watched State

of the Union address in seven years.

Roughly 45.6 million viewers tuned in to watch the Republican deliver his first SOTU speech

as president on Tuesday night, surpassing the last six addresses to Congress given by

former President Barack Obama

Twelve networks aired live coverage of the speech from around 9:00 p.m. ET to 10:30 p.m.

ET, with other media outlets also covering the speech to varying degrees.

Other ratings indicators reveal the speech received considerable attention from the U.S.

public.

Trump�s speech was the top social program for that day, garnering 21 million total interactions

across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Forty-one percent of the 21 million interactions occurred on Facebook alone.

Another 52 percent took place on Twitter and 7 percent on Instagram.

Sixty-eight thousand Twitter interactions occurred at 10:04 p.m ET, right after Trump

revealed his four-pillar plan on immigration � making it the highest social moment on

the social media platform.

Top Twitter hashtags during the speech were: #stateoftheunion, #sotu, #maga and #stateofourunion.

Trump�s draw of 45.6 million viewers Tuesday night smashed then-President Obama�s final

SOTU address in 2016, which only garnered a little over 31 million viewers.

The numbers may indicate that Americans are interested in a U.S. president�s very first

SOTU speech.

In February 2009, when Obama gave his debut address to the Joint Sessions of Congress,

52,373,000 viewers tuned in.

However, the 44th President saw his numbers decline almost every year afterward.

The excellent numbers for Trump come as his speech has been hailed by Republicans and

independents alike.

According to a CBS News poll, 75 percent of respondents said they approve of Trump�s

address, and only 25 percent said they disapprove.

An overwhelming majority of Americans who tuned in felt that Trump was trying to unite

the country, not divide it.

Two-thirds of respondents said the speech made them feel proud and one-third said they

felt safer.

Not only did respondents enjoy the speech, but most Americans gave approval for many

of the policies the president addressed, stating their support for Trump�s proposals on national

security, infrastructure and immigration.

Trump�s address boosted the credit given to him for the U.S. economy.

Before the speech, 51 percent of Americans gave him thanks for the growing economy.

Immediately following the speech, that number rose to 54 percent.

�Even in foreign policy and national security, this speech a perfect blend of strength and

empathy.

These heroic stories break our hearts, but sturdy our resolve,� said Republican pollster

Frank Luntz.

�This is the Trump his voters wanted him to be.�

What do you think?

Scroll down to comment below.

For more infomation >> The Numbers Are In First Trump State of the Union Got the Best R - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Chicharito marca su mejor gol de la temporada pero no evita derrota - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Chicharito marca su mejor gol de la temporada pero no evita derrota - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Se disparan las remesas hacia México - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Se disparan las remesas hacia México - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Hallan a 301 migrantes centroamericanos hacinados en camiones - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Hallan a 301 migrantes centroamericanos hacinados en camiones - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Los dreamers no descansan en su lucha por una solución permanente - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Los dreamers no descansan en su lucha por una solución permanente - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 170 Aut. Sport / Airco / Cruise / PDC - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 170 Aut. Sport / Airco / Cruise / PDC - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

5ª semana del Tiempo Ordinario – Sabado, 3 de febrero de 2018 – Ciclo B - Duration: 1:11:32.

For more infomation >> 5ª semana del Tiempo Ordinario – Sabado, 3 de febrero de 2018 – Ciclo B - Duration: 1:11:32.

-------------------------------------------

#TheOpenHouse - relive the hype - Duration: 4:04:19.

For more infomation >> #TheOpenHouse - relive the hype - Duration: 4:04:19.

-------------------------------------------

Ford EcoSport 1.0 EcoBoost Titanium | Korting € 4000,-- l rijklaar en uit voorraad leverbaar !! B - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Ford EcoSport 1.0 EcoBoost Titanium | Korting € 4000,-- l rijklaar en uit voorraad leverbaar !! B - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Latest JIO Offer Get 20GB 15GB 10GB 5GB Free Extra ADD ON JIo Vouchers - Duration: 4:58.

to get latest updates from my channel

click on red color subscribe button & activate bell icon

For more infomation >> Latest JIO Offer Get 20GB 15GB 10GB 5GB Free Extra ADD ON JIo Vouchers - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

スパイス・ガールズ、遂に全員が再結成同意 - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> スパイス・ガールズ、遂に全員が再結成同意 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring BWJ 2013 525d 218 PK High Executive LEER/CLIMA/CRUISE/NAVI/STOELVERWARMING/LMV/N - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring BWJ 2013 525d 218 PK High Executive LEER/CLIMA/CRUISE/NAVI/STOELVERWARMING/LMV/N - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring BWJ 2013 525d 218 PK High Executive LEER/CLIMA/CRUISE/NAVI/STOELVERWARMING/LMV/N - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Zappi Nieuws Aflevering 1 - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Zappi Nieuws Aflevering 1 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Zappi Nieuws Aflevering 1 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #21:Treadmill Training - Duration: 2:23.

Hello! My name is Amy Sturkey. I'm here with my co-instructor, Myla. She has

low tone and Down syndrome. We are here in front of a running treadmill. She

can sit short periods on her own. She still needs to have pillows around her. So, the

research says that we can start trying to do treadmill training. We're going to

give it a shot.They say that you should try for a

minute and see if you can get 10 steps. I think I already know the answer to this

question, but let's give it our best shot for one minute.

Here we go my friend. (setting stopwatch) Ok. Oh boy. Alright. I'm going to be in front of her and just squat to do this.

Okay, so I've got it at 0.5 miles per hour which is notably a little fast. One

step.. Uh-huh. I think that was three steps.. four... oh boy...

five-ish... oh boy... So I'm trying to weight shift her to try to get her to take a

step. I saw another steps. four, five... I don't know about that. We're almost done sweet pea.

...six... oh gosh... Uh-huh. I know. it. I know it...

seven...eight and there was one minute of trying. So she was a very good sport. It's

still a little bit tricky. It's something that we can continue to try, and I bet she'll

get better at it later. Yes, I know. So this is the beginning of treadmill

training. We'll be able to use this to see how she does it comparatively in the

future. I hope you enjoyed this segment, and I

look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks! Bye!

For more infomation >> Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #21:Treadmill Training - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #21:Treadmill Training - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

LTT Channel. Color Division. Help Coloring Your Child Through Numbers - Duration: 2:23.

LTT Chanel. Color Division. Help Coloring Your Child Through Numbers

Like Share Sub Channel Tam Toan thank you

LTT Chanel. Color Division. Help Coloring Your Child Through Numbers

Like Share Sub Channel Tam Toan thank you

For more infomation >> LTT Channel. Color Division. Help Coloring Your Child Through Numbers - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> LTT Channel. Color Division. Help Coloring Your Child Through Numbers - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

You and Me

For more infomation >> You and Me

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 63 AMG PERFORMANCE PACK Panoramadak, Bang&Olufsen BeoSound AMG, Memorypakket, - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 63 AMG PERFORMANCE PACK Panoramadak, Bang&Olufsen BeoSound AMG, Memorypakket, - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Punto Evo 1.3 M-JET LOUNGE Panodak, Navi, Ecc, Pdc, Zeer Luxe! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Fiat Punto Evo 1.3 M-JET LOUNGE Panodak, Navi, Ecc, Pdc, Zeer Luxe! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 SkyActiv-G 150 GT-M 4WD | Navigatie | Leer | Camera | Adaptive cruise | Head up - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 SkyActiv-G 150 GT-M 4WD | Navigatie | Leer | Camera | Adaptive cruise | Head up - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 2.0 GT-M GTM - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 2.0 GT-M GTM - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 300 CDI BLUEEFFICIENCY LIMITED EDITION PRESTIGE , Full, 107 dkm - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 300 CDI BLUEEFFICIENCY LIMITED EDITION PRESTIGE , Full, 107 dkm - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Compact 316TI '04 Clima Cruise M-Pakket - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Compact 316TI '04 Clima Cruise M-Pakket - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 4WD Dynamic 190PK Aut (49.155Km!Sportleder/Memory Clima Navi/M - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.2 SD4 4WD Dynamic 190PK Aut (49.155Km!Sportleder/Memory Clima Navi/M - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

YLMC Meenas Money Club February Promo - Duration: 1:37.

Are you overwhelmed by your financial situation? Feeling confused and hopeless?

You're not alone. Wouldn't you love to be part of a group where everyone

understood the challenges you faced and also helped you overcome them? Then

you'll love Meena's Money Club. Our professional and caring staff works

directly with you to organize and improve your financial life. With an

initial detailed assessment, a customized plan, and monthly follow ups you'll soon

be back in control and moving towards the life you envision. Plus you'll be

connecting with others who are actively working to improve their lives and

finances, just like you. As a member you will have exclusive access to unlimited

phone and email advice, financial tools, charts, and courses created just for you,

access to an online community that supports each other in achieving

financial success, special gifts and events to celebrate your successes, and

special offers from local businesses. Plus the opportunity to showcase your

own business. Hi, I'm Meena Kestirke, the founder of

Your Life Money Coaching and we're here to help.

That's why we've designed these programs to be both affordable and flexible with

no long term commitment required. Plus a three month money-back guarantee. To give

you the best possible service we've limited this program to only ten members

per month, so sign up today to get moving towards your financial freedom!

For more infomation >> YLMC Meenas Money Club February Promo - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Jorvik Stables Championship || Star Stable Online - Duration: 3:09.

Hey guys! Today I'm doing the Jorvik Stables Champ. Enjoy!

Trying to get on my favorite spot..I came off of it xD

Yayy...Group 1! xD

I went straight into first and was confused, but dealt with it.

Shutting off interface so I don't have the tendency to stare at the placings.

Woohoo! First place. This video had no intentions to brag, I did it for fun.

I hope that you all enjoyed the video. I had tuns of fun making it! Make sure to Subscribe and Like. Bye!

For more infomation >> Jorvik Stables Championship || Star Stable Online - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

My Night Time Skincare Routine for Oily Skin [CC] // aGirlWithLyme - Duration: 3:34.

[Intro Music. Vincent Tone - New Summits]

Hey guys, in today's video I'm going to show you what my nighttime skincare routine looks

like. In last week's video I showed you my morning skincare routine so please be

sure to check that video out. And before we get into the video please be sure to

give this video a thumbs up if you liked it, and maybe you will even subscribe to

me. Please be sure to check me out on Instagram and Twitter - all my social media

links will be in the description below. Okay so the first thing I am doing is

wetting my face to move on to my first product. The first thing I will be using

is my Toscana Botanica Exfoliating Facial Scrub. I will dot this all over

my face and I will really scrub it in, I'll add some water to this to make it less

abrasive so it really works in to the pores. After I'm all done scrubbing that

in I will then go and re- wet my face cloth and rinse that all off. I will then

Pat my face dry it with a dry towel.

I will then move on to my PHisoderm Restorative Facial Cleanser for Oily and

Blemish Prone Skin.

And once this is nice and foamy like you see here, I wait five minutes and let it

sit on my skin and then I will rinse it off with a face cloth and then I will go

in and pat and towel dry to move on to my next step.

The next thing I move on to is my toner, I use the Dickenson's Original Witch Hazel toner.

After my toner I will then move on to a facial serum - this is the Valjean Labs

Glow Vitamin C and Magnesium Facial Serum.

I will then move on to my Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid - I will put this

on a cotton pad and mostly focus this on my t-zone, like my nose, my cheeks, my

forehead, and my chin - but I also put it all around my face.

I will then use my Rose Hip Plus Organic Cold-Pressed Rosehip Oil, and I will put this all over

my face as well.

And the last step is, I will use my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for

Extra Dry Skin. I will then put this in a nice thick layer all over my face.

Thank you for watching this video! Please be sure to give it a thumbs up, subscribe

if you're new. Please be sure to hit the notification button down below to get

notified when I upload new videos. All my Social Media links will be in the

description below, and I hope to see you next time, bye!

[Outro Music. Vincent Tone - New Summits]

For more infomation >> My Night Time Skincare Routine for Oily Skin [CC] // aGirlWithLyme - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #21:Treadmill Training - Duration: 2:23.

Hello! My name is Amy Sturkey. I'm here with my co-instructor, Myla. She has

low tone and Down syndrome. We are here in front of a running treadmill. She

can sit short periods on her own. She still needs to have pillows around her. So, the

research says that we can start trying to do treadmill training. We're going to

give it a shot.They say that you should try for a

minute and see if you can get 10 steps. I think I already know the answer to this

question, but let's give it our best shot for one minute.

Here we go my friend. (setting stopwatch) Ok. Oh boy. Alright. I'm going to be in front of her and just squat to do this.

Okay, so I've got it at 0.5 miles per hour which is notably a little fast. One

step.. Uh-huh. I think that was three steps.. four... oh boy...

five-ish... oh boy... So I'm trying to weight shift her to try to get her to take a

step. I saw another steps. four, five... I don't know about that. We're almost done sweet pea.

...six... oh gosh... Uh-huh. I know. it. I know it...

seven...eight and there was one minute of trying. So she was a very good sport. It's

still a little bit tricky. It's something that we can continue to try, and I bet she'll

get better at it later. Yes, I know. So this is the beginning of treadmill

training. We'll be able to use this to see how she does it comparatively in the

future. I hope you enjoyed this segment, and I

look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks! Bye!

For more infomation >> Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #21:Treadmill Training - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Zafira Tourer INNOVATION 1.4T 140PK AUT6 7PERS | NAVI | CAMERA | - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Opel Zafira Tourer INNOVATION 1.4T 140PK AUT6 7PERS | NAVI | CAMERA | - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara OP - "BRAVER" by ZAQ | ENGLISH COVER - Duration: 1:36.

BRAVER - ZAQ

Vocals & Mix: weakvocals Instrumental: MrLopez2112

In this cage I felt completely safe,

absolute in existence

Didn't think I had to break away,

I never thought that the light would reach me

Cursing aspiration, scattering resentment, hiding from reality

Only to head off on my own, I'll reach out for the unknown!

Facing whatever is in my way...

Someday!

Even if I feel like I'm losing control...

Going far beyond my limits, feeling my throat close

This passion within my soul will never let me quit!

Flowing in through my body, is a flame that won't die!

Granting me a purpose that makes me feel alive!

Whatever awaits the future up ahead...

I won't give in!

I won't give in! ( I know your light will shine much brighter!)

WHOAHooooooo... (I know your light will shine much brighter!)

Oooooo... (I know your light will shine much brighter!)

I know that I'll reach the top! (I know your light will shine much brighter!)

I know that I'll reach the top!

*We must aim towards victory!*

*We must prepare for what it may be!*

*We must be the change we wish to see!*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét