Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 4 2018

Hello and welcome back to Most Amazing Top 10.

I am Rebecca Felgate and today we are getting technological as we talk about the Top 10

Human machine Hybrids.

Many leading scientists think that humans must merge with machines if we want to survive,

and indeed, many Hollywood movies have depicted as much.

But….could it really happen?

Stay tuned as we have a look at 10 cyborgs making it happen.

10 - Project Cyborg Founder – Kevin Warwick.

Kevin Warwick was professor of Cybernetics at Reading University and now works as Deputy

Vice Chancellor of Coventry University.

Warwick has an implanted microchip in his nervous system.

He first had a chip inserted to his arm in 1998, a simple RFID transmitter that he used

to control lights, doors and other computer controlled devices….turning things in and

off with his arm.

Later, in 2002, he had the chip connected to his nervous system.

He also game the same inplant to his wife, which meant that when someone grasps her hand,

he can feel the same sensation.

9 - Stelarc I studied this guy as part of my drama degree

and from both a performance and science perspective, he is so interesting.

Stelarc is an artist who's focus is the enhancement robotics can have on the human

body.

Stelarc isn't a full time cyborg, but in one performance, called third hand, he used

a robotic third arm which picked up muscle signals and responded with movements accordingly.

In a recent performance, he attached his body to an industrial robotic arm, which choreographed

his body movements for a period of time.

The fact that he has a third ear on his arm is kind of irrelevant to this list… but

I thought I would quickly mention it.

8 - Hugh Herr In the 1980s, Hugh lost his legs in a climbing

accident, however he did not let that stop him.

Since then, he has been relying on prosthetics to climb again.

Herr has since gone on to be a leading man in the field of biomechanics and believes

he will be able to cure paralysis using high tech prosthetics one day.

He created a computerized artificial knee…and on top of that, he and his team were able

to get a paralyzed rat walking again by implanting a dissolvable scaffold seeded with neutral

stem cells.

Herr has never believed he is handicapped, just that technology is, and has worked on

several devices, including bionics that allow amputees to walk with the ease they used to.

At the end of his TED talk, he invited out a dancer, Adrianna Haset Davis who lost her

leg in the Boston Bomingsshe dances on one of his BIOM legs, and watching her move was

incredible!

7 - Nigel Ackland, the man with a Robot Arm.

British man, Nigel Ackland lost his arm in a work accident in the mid 2000s and was since

given a Bebionic arm, a high-tech bionic forearm and hand that can type and move like a real

hand.

The arm was hailed as the most advanced prosthetic hand in the world in 2012.

The arm is controlled by two muscles and allows him use of his hand again….

The sound of it when it moves, though!!!!!

It looks pretty awesome!

Oh my goodness… this looks insane… meet the guy with a hard drive for a finger, Jerry

Jalava at number 6 Imagine carrying all your documents with you

without evening needing to use a bag….

This is Jerry Jalava's life!

So, Finland national, Jalava lost his finger in a motorbike accident in 2009 when he was

in his early 20s.

As a computer programmer, he had the hair-brained idea to turn what was left of his finger into

a USB stick.

At the time, he had a laughable 2 gigs fitted into his USB finger, but these days, his hard

drive capabilities are more supreme.

Founder of the Cyborg Foundation - Neil Harbisson at number 5

Neil Haribisson is a cyborg artist who, with the help of machines, has learned to listen

in colour.

Harbisson is the worlds first legally recognized cyborg who has an inbuilt antenna in his skull.

He did a talk with TED which has had around half a million view on Youtube.

In it he explains how he was completely colourblind, with the ability to only see in greyscale.

Age 21, he had a device, he calls an electronic eye, installed that turns colour into audible

frequencies, allowing him to hear the colour of the world.

He said "when I started to dream in color, I felt the software and my brain had united."

He says his electronic eye is part of him and it even features in his passport photo.

The Cyborg Foundation's co-founder is up next at number 4 we have Moon Ribas

Ribas had a sensor permanently fitted into her elbow in 2013 as part of a project called

Seismic Sense.

This sensor allows her to feel any earthquake on the planet with varying intensity.

In 2008, she wore a speedometer glove that allowed her to determine the exact speed of

movement around her.

Rob Spence – the man with a bionic eye at number 3

Possibly the world's first eyeborg, Spence makes documentaries with his robot eye which

is fitted with a camera.

The Canadian filmmaker shot himself in the eye as a child and he was left blinded.

Eventually he decided that rather than having a regular prosthetic eye, he wanted one which

could function to his advantage.

Eventually he had a small camera eye fitted in 2008 from which he can record around 30

minutes of footage.

While the camera isn't connected to his brain so he can't actually see what he is

recording, research is taking place to see whether this would be a possibility in the

future, which would be a huge step for human machine hybrids.

Spence has worked with other Cyborg's too, making a documentary about them

Jens Naumann at number 2 Naumann lost his sight in two tragic turn

of events, and was unable to see for over 20 years.

However he was offered a chance at sight again in 2002 as part of the Dobelle Institute's

Artificial Vision Project.

Naumann received artificial vision with an electronic eye connected to his visual cortex

with implants in his brain.

The process worked by using a video camera in glasses attached to a computer, attached

to his brain.

His Neural implants came at a cost, and he had violent seizures following the surgery.

Now his is able to see outlines and shapes… which of course isn't perfect, but has opened

up a small fraction of a world he could previously not see.

As research develops, he may one day be able to see more.

Finally, at number one….

While this human machine hybrid may not yet be alive, we have half human, half electronic

cell tissue….

In 2012, Scientists at Harvard University unveiled cyborg tissue.

The synthetic skin is part living, part electronics….The scientists involved said they wanted to merge

natural and electronic in such a way that becomes difficult to determine where the tissue

ends and the electronics begin.

So…perhaos we are one step closer to truly conceiving a true cyborg.

Wow…so that was the top 10 human machine hybrids.

What a time to be alive!

Would you want to be part machine?

If so, what machine part would you go for?

OUT etc…

Thanks for watching to the end.

Why not check out our Top 10 Jobs that Robots Will Take Over…or our Top 10 future cities

being built right now.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Human-Machine Hybrids - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

ТЫКВЕННОЕ МАСЛО- АПТЕКА В МИНИАТЮРЕ - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> ТЫКВЕННОЕ МАСЛО- АПТЕКА В МИНИАТЮРЕ - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to outline content for amazon affiliate niche sites - FAQ Method - Duration: 6:23.

In this video I'm going to tell you how to write content when you don't know anything

about the topic using the FAQ Method.

my name is Doug cunnington the founder of Niche site project.

I talk about Amazon affiliate sites, productivity, and project management take a look around

and if you like my videos please subscribe.

All right confession time...

I'm a nerd.

And in high school and college I was pretty good at math and like a lot of people I kind

of suck at writing I'm not good at words.

Not all math nerds are bad at english, but quite a few are.

In fact I struggled with this for years and, well, I still do.

Look it's not easy to write content that's interesting and it's not easy when you're

just getting started with your first blog or your first Niche site.

In fact, it's stressful.

A little scary and if you're like me you probably have stared at blank document, a blinking

cursor, and you don't know what to write.

Let me know in the comments if you've been in that same situation.

Back in 2013, I launched my first niche site.

It was an AdSense site and I thought I found a great keyword. as an aside it actually wasn't

a good keyword it was a terrible keyword but I didn't know it until later.

So I tried to write but I didn't know what to write at all.

so I struggled and I sat at my computer and wasted time, I wasted a lot of time.

Eventually I got some contents down I broke the post but it didn't do well and I know

that it was pretty bad.

Thinking back to writing essays in high school I basically followed the old standard 5 paragraph

Style essay.

in other words it was super boring.

fast forward a couple months I started my first Amazon affiliate site.

that's I did pretty good within 6 months and made about $10,000.

Which absolutely blew my mind.

This is exactly how I created the content for my first Amazon Affiliate Niche site that

did so well.

it worked out great and I didn't know anything about the product or the niche.

Before I share the steps, if you want to see a live demo of the FAQ method, check out the

link in the description.

There's no better way to see it than watching over my shoulder.

Here's how I deal with writing about something that I don't know anything about using the

FAQ Method.

And I'll give a bonus tip at the end...like FAQ 2.0.

Write out questions that you have about the niche, product line, or topic in general.

If you don't know anything about it, then it's really easy to ask questions.

The questions serve as an outline for you and help you keep from getting overwhelmed.

If you need help getting ideas, you can check on what other people ask about.

Check out forums on the topic.

Forums are filled with questions and usually have "sticky posts" with general questions.

Example: Home Brew Talk's Beginners Beer Brewing Forum

Read user's manuals for the products.

Most manuals are free to download and have a FAQ

or troubleshooting section.

Skim Books on the Topic.

It's good to get away from the laptop sometimes, so head out to your local bookstore or library.

There are books on everything, and you can get some great ideas from the smart people

that wrote books.

If you can't get out, here's a great hack: Go do dummies.com (publishers of the "Dummies"

guides) and see what they have to say.

Here is the Homebrewing Beer page.

Go look up the answers to the questions.

The questions are usually great long tail keywords so you should format the questions

as subheadings in your post.

That's H2 or H3 in html.

You can always add more Q&A to the post and add more.

You can give the Q&A Outline to a writer to go research and answer the questions.

If you found this helpful, be sure to like!

If you like what I'm doing, check out some other videos and subscribe!

Here is the bonus idea: Continuous Improvement

A lot of people are perfectionists.

They might hold off publishing content because they don't think it's good enough yet.

They might be scared of making grammatical errors and being called out on it.

(People call me out all the time because I make mistakes often, like most people.)

Here's the thing perfectionists don't realize (not yet anyway):

You can improve your content over time.

That means you can (and should), for example, develop an outline for a post using the FAQ

method with just five questions.

Answer those five questions and publish it.

Then, add five more questions and their answers in two weeks.

Then, add five more questions and their answers in another two weeks.

Or one week.

Whatever works for you.

There's no rule that says you have to publish it all at once.

And looking at your content as a work in progress is freeing — less stressful.

That's exactly why Five Figure Niche Site students launch their sites with 10 pieces

of content, not 100 pieces of content like other courses teach.

Don't forget you can download my templates, the same ones I used at nichesiteproject.com/XXX

Question of the day: How do you deal with topics you don't know?

Tell me in the comments below.

Remember to check out the comments!

Some of the best ideas come from YOU the Niche Site Project community.

If you found this helpful, be sure to like!

If you like what I'm doing, check out some other videos and subscribe!

For more infomation >> How to outline content for amazon affiliate niche sites - FAQ Method - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

ゆっくり工魔クラフトS5 Part34【minecraft1.10.2】0150【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 10:10.

For more infomation >> ゆっくり工魔クラフトS5 Part34【minecraft1.10.2】0150【ゆっくり実況】 - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Funny amsters stick he's tongue out are cute! - Duration: 2:30.

Thanks for subscribing to my channel!Please RT!

For more infomation >> Funny amsters stick he's tongue out are cute! - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

【Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain】角の生えたMGS5 ファントムペイン ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋) - Duration: 1:44:59.

For more infomation >> 【Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain】角の生えたMGS5 ファントムペイン ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋) - Duration: 1:44:59.

-------------------------------------------

Seth Explains Teen Slang (Super Bowl Edition): Prom Brady, Fake Punt - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Seth Explains Teen Slang (Super Bowl Edition): Prom Brady, Fake Punt - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Hey! Super Bowl Edition - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Hey! Super Bowl Edition - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Amber Says What: Super Bowl Edition - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Amber Says What: Super Bowl Edition - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

John McCain Is Done – Just Got Exactly What He Deserves. - Duration: 1:53.

John McCain Is Done Just Got Exactly What He Deserves.

Arizona Senator John McCain has spent the past year betraying the Republican Party by

constantly attacking President Donald Trump.

McCain once gain tried to bash the president on Friday, but it didn't end well for him.

Mediaite reported that McCain just released a statement that effectively slams Trump for

the controversial Devin Nunes memo on alleged FISA investigative abuses.

The statement came out at virtually the same time as the release of the memo, which showed

that the FBI and Department of Justice engaged in serious misconduct against Trump.

Despite the horrifying revelations in the memo, McCain chose to take the liberal side

against Trump.

The latest attacks on the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests no

party's, no president's, only Putin's, McCain said.

The American people deserve to know all of the facts surrounding Russia's ongoing efforts

to subvert our democracy, which is why Special Counsel Mueller's investigation must proceed

unimpeded.

Our nation's elected officials, including the president, must stop looking at this investigation

through the warped lens of politics and manufacturing partisan sideshows.

If we continue to undermine our own rule of law, we are doing Putin's job for him.

Twitter users, however, immediately let McCain know that he had gone too far:

SHARE this story if you think John McCain should RESIGN!

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> John McCain Is Done – Just Got Exactly What He Deserves. - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

The Nunes Memo vs. the Schiff Memo | NYT - Duration: 1:24.

It's a tale of two memos.

One from Republican Representative Devin Nunes.

And one from Democratic Representative Adam Schiff.

First, the Nunes memo.

In 2016, the F.B.I. and Justice Department

applied for a warrant to wiretap a former Trump campaign adviser.

The now declassified Nunes memo

asserts that officials relied on information

from former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele,

without adequately explaining to the judge

that Democrats had financed the research.

Trump's allies say the Nunes memo shows

that the F.B.I.'s Russia investigation

was politically biased in its early stages.

President Trump cleared the way for its release.

Democrats, including Adam Schiff,

have proposed their own currently classified memo

at the same time

so the public can judge both together.

It apparently explains why various points in the Nunes memo

are wrong or misleading.

For example, sources say the information from Steele

was only one thread in a tapestry of evidence

from various sources that the Nunes memo ignored,

exaggerating its relative importance.

But Republicans made the Nunes memo public

without simultaneously making the rebuttal Schiff memo public, too.

It seems to be an attempt to shift focus away

from the Russia investigation itself

and toward what they're trying to argue is the real scandal:

the investigators.

For more infomation >> The Nunes Memo vs. the Schiff Memo | NYT - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Joyce, Help Me! Is God Even Real? - Duration: 3:47.

"JOYCE, I'VE NEVER BEEN MUCH INTO CHURCH, BUT LONG TO HAVE MY

OWN RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.

I FEEL HE DOESN'T HEAR ME OR ISN'T LISTENING.

THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON EARTH.

CAN HE HEAR ME, SEE MY PAIN AND SORROW AS I SEEK HIM,

OR DOES HE NOT EVEN EXIST?

I'M AT A CROSSROADS, BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP."

JOYCE: WELL, OBVIOUSLY GOD IS EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME, AND HE

DEFINITELY HEARS US EVEN WHEN WE'RE NOT PRAYING ACCORDING TO

HIS WILL, HE STILL HEARS US.

BUT 1 JOHN 5 SAYS THAT WHEN WE ASK ACCORDING TO GOD'S WILL,

HE HEARS US, AND WE KNOW WITH ABSOLUTE AND SETTLED ASSURANCE

THAT WE HAVE GIVEN TO US THE THINGS THAT WE'VE ASKED FOR.

BUT THERE'S NOTHING IN THERE ABOUT WHEN THEY MANIFEST.

AND I LOVE THIS STATEMENT THAT A DELAY FROM GOD IS NOT A DENIAL.

ACTUALLY, WHEN WE'RE NOT GETTING WHAT WE WANT AS QUICK AS WE

THINK WE SHOULD HAVE IT, THAT'S WHEN REALLY OUR FAITH IS BEING

TESTED AND WHEN WE'RE GROWING.

NOW, I REALIZE THAT THIS IS SOMEBODY WHO'S LOOKING TO KNOW

THAT GOD IS REAL.

AND SO, THEY'RE WANTING GOD TO DO SOMETHING IN THEIR

CIRCUMSTANCES TO PROVE THAT HE'S THERE.

WELL, I CAN'T SAY THAT GOD NEVER DOES THAT, BUT HE CERTAINLY

DOESN'T ALWAYS DO IT BECAUSE FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS

THAT WE HOPE FOR, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS THAT WE DO NOT SEE.

SO, I WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE JESSE TO LOOK TO HIS HEART

INSTEAD OF HIS CIRCUMSTANCES.

AND I MEAN, REALLY HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE THAT GOD IS REAL?

I MEAN, TO ME, IT WOULD TAKE MORE FAITH TO BELIEVE THAT GOD

IS NOT REAL THAN TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS.

HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY EVEN LOOK AT THE WAY OUR OWN BODIES

FUNCTION AND ARE PUT TOGETHER AND JUST HOW AMAZING THEY ARE,

AND THINK THAT ALL JUST KIND OF SORT OF HAPPENED ONE DAY?

AND SO, BELIEVING IN GOD IS THE BASIC FOUNDATION TO ANYONE

HAVING A GOOD LIFE.

YOU KNOW, NOW I DON'T BELIEVE THAT GOD IS GOING TO GIVE US

THINGS THAT ARE NOT ACCORDING TO HIS WILL.

SO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT JESSE'S ASKING FOR.

IF HE'S ASKING FOR SOMETHING THAT'S NOT RIGHT, THEN GOD'S NOT

GOING TO GIVE IT TO HIM.

AND I THINK WHEN YOU HAVE A DEEP ENOUGH RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD,

AND YOU KNOW, IT TOOK ME A FEW YEARS TO GET TO THIS,

BUT I'VE KIND OF COME TO THE POINT WHERE I BELIEVE

THAT IF GOD DOESN'T GIVE ME WHAT I'M ASKING FOR,

IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE'S HOLDING OUT ON ME AND WANTING TO MAKE ME

MISERABLE.

I BELIEVE IT'S BECAUSE HE HAS SOMETHING BETTER IN MIND,

AND I'M JUST NOT WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO ASK FOR THAT

BETTER THING YET.

GINGER: YEAH, IT'S OFTEN MERCY, ISN'T IT?

JOYCE: SO, WHETHER GOD GIVES ME WHAT I WANT OR HE DOESN'T

GIVE ME WHAT I WANT, GOD IS STILL GOOD, AND HE HAS OUR BEST

INTEREST IN MIND, AND THINGS WILL COME OUT RIGHT IN THE END.

GINGER: AS I READ THIS QUESTION FROM JESSE, IT SAYS,

"I LONG TO HAVE MY OWN RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD."

SO, IT SEEMS LIKE THE HOLY SPIRIT

IS WILLING AND WORKING THERE, THAT THERE IS SOMETHING

THAT IS HAPPENING OR THAT STATEMENT WOULDN'T EVEN

MEAN ANYTHING.

JOYCE: WELL, AND TO BE HONEST, THE THING FOR HIM TO GO

AFTER IS NOT SO MUCH WHATEVER IT IS THAT HE WANTS TO SEE GOD DO,

BUT PURSUING THAT RELATIONSHIP.

BECAUSE WHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM IS RIGHT, THEN YOU'RE

ABLE TO TRUST HIM TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AT THE RIGHT TIME.

SO, WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE SEEK GOD'S FACE AND NOT HIS

HAND, TO SEEK TO KNOW HIM AND NOT JUST WHAT HE CAN DO FOR US.

HE'LL GET THERE.

For more infomation >> Joyce, Help Me! Is God Even Real? - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Story Of The Civil Rights Movement | AJ+ - Duration: 9:45.

You've probably heard people make comparisons between the United States in

States in the 1960s... "Get out of that pool!"

and the U.S. today. "Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" "Black lives matter!

There've been street protests, a spotlight on policing and a national discussion about race, equality and equity.

Today, more than ever, we see pundits and politicians using the legacy of the civil rights movement and

and its icons as fodder to criticize social movements ... like Black Lives Matter. "That's

the whole message that I think Dr. King had to present, and I think he would be

appalled that we are elevating some lives above others."

Jeffrey Lord: "Think of President Trump as the Martin Luther King of healthcare."

Symone Sanders: "Oh, Jeffrey, Jeffrey." What happens when people neuter the

legacy of the civil rights movement and then use

that sanitized version to critique today's activism? . I'm Imaeyen. And today

AJ+ we're exploring the true history of the civil rights era, and how

the people we lionize – like MLK, Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali –

were much bolder, riskier and threatening to the power dynamic

than we've been taught.

We've basically been getting a PG version of the civil rights movement. "The

men who organized the rally walked with springing steps toward the speaker stand."

"They moved with good humor, laughter and song." So much of the civil rights movement

looked more this: tense, violent and life-threatening.

And the go-to face when we talk about this time is Martin Luther King Jr.'s.

The reverend is arguably the movement's most well-known leader. But

But the truth is that he was just one person in a movement with differing ideologies for achieving

racial justice and equity – goals that relied heavily on the work and

and sacrifices of black women, whose contributions have been largely

overlooked. We'll talk more about that a little later. For now, you should know

that Martin Luther King Jr. was much more than a symbol for nonviolence.

And his efforts weren't warmly received or supported by the nation's majority, as

as Professor John Powell explains: "Dr. King, when he was alive, was extremely

unpopular. People were against most of his marches. Even the church was against

him. So he was going into very strong headwinds." While today the majority of

Americans say they believe the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was a good thing, at

the time it didn't have much support from the masses. A 1963 Gallup Poll

found 60% of Americans had an unfavorable view of Martin Luther King Jr.'s

March on Washington. That's where he delivered his historic "I Have a Dream" speech.

You know, the one we so often honor today and use to emphasize the

the United States' ideals. King's speeches were way more radical than we choose to

remember. In fact, he was working on a sermon called

"Why America May Go to Hell" the day he died. And King's low approval rating was

not only because he was so critical of the way society functions, but also that

he was part of a larger movement, registering black voters and organizing

sit-ins at segregated restaurants. None of which were the "right" way to advocate

for these causes, according to critics. If that criticism sounds familiar to you,

it's because pundits have used the same critiques about the Black Lives

Matter movement. And sometimes they even invoke King's memory to do the work.

For example, Alex Jones' program posted a segment called "MLK Supports Trump from the Grave."

King's legacy is so closely tied with politics that an important point

often gets misplaced in our collective memory of him: his critique of capitalism.

In a letter to his wife, Coretta, he wrote,

This was not isolated to one letter, either. King often spoke about how alleviating poverty

was important to the fight for justice. For example, in 1965 at Ebenezer Baptist Church in

Atlanta he said,

But when we put his Washington "I Have a Dream" speech on repeat, it's easy to

forget all the ways he fought against injustices on multiple fronts.

He was also against the Vietnam War and U.S. imperialism. He once said that the U.S. government

was the "greatest purveyor of violence in the world today" and compared the war in

Vietnam to the German concentration camps. "The Reverend Martin Luther King was a social

justice religious worker, a warrior for radical justice and inclusion. When people

say this is an extreme position, he would say it's OK to be extreme if you're extreme in favor

favor of love." And let's not forget the end to this story.

Because Martin Luther King did actually die for what he believed in.

He threatened the status quo to the extent that he was assassinated.

Another important figure in the civil rights movement, and one of the few recognized women,

is Rosa Parks. She's widely described in the media like this: "Through her quiet elegance..."

"This quiet 42-year-old..." "Rosa Parks. An everyday American that changed the course of history."

The Rosa Parks story is often told as if it were an … accident. That a coincidental chain of events –

her being tired after a long day of work, her fatigue leading unexpectedly to her arrest –

led to the desegregation of the bus system. This was no accident. She was not just a woman who was

simply weary and on her way home from work. She was not just a seamstress.

"There's sort of a false image of a woman. She's quiet, diminutive, you know, she's a little

bit timid. That's not who she was. She was a fighter. She was fierce."And guess what?

That historic photo of her on the bus is staged.

Rumors were being spread of Parks being a Communist and a Mexican.

Depicting her as a fragile, everyday woman was a way for organizers to

get the public to sympathize with her experience, since an outspoken black

activist would have been a harder pill to swallow. That's all-star PR. Parks was an activist.

She worked for the NAACP for years and investigated

investigated sexual assaults of black people by white men. Her bus protest was deliberate.

It was part of an ongoing effort to desegregate the bus system. Not only was

Parks not the only person to refuse to move from her seat, it was also not the

the first time she had done so. The very same driver that had her arrested had kicked her off his bus before.

off his bus before. And after that famous bus protest, she continued her political activism for decades.

We've talked about faces synonymous with the civil rights movement.

But there's one man who some don't recognize for his

dedication to equality and equity. Muhammad Ali literally gave up the best

best boxing years of his career, and what the nation remembers is a whitewashed

version of the world's most influential athlete. "Muhammad Ali is remembered today,

I think, with his political teeth largely extracted. People speak about him in

terms of being this figure of reconciliation. Almost like a Buddha-type figure,

someone whose silent aura, people, particularly white people, feel

good about themselves. But the Ali that became revered in the latter years of his

life was a much different Ali than the one from his height.

The younger Ali spoke openly, boldly, loudly about the experience of being a

black man in a racist society, about being a Muslim and about his strong beliefs

on injustices throughout the country.

"Since we helped build America to be – 50 of the richest states in America,

fought all the American wars to help maintain and uphold the government, why not should

we have some of the land where we can build and construct?" Quite simply, he made

lots of people, especially white people, really uncomfortable.

He said he changed his name from Cassius Clay to Muhammad Ali to denounce

the oppression white Christian culture has had on black people. Like Martin Luther

King, he vehemently opposed the Vietnam War. He was sentenced to five years in

prison for saying no to the draft – a sentence that was later overturned. But he

lost his boxing license because of it. "My conscience don't let me go shoot my brother, or some

darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud. Shoot them

them for what them for what? They never called me n*gger, they never lynched me, they never

robbed me of my nationality, raped, killed my mother and father." Ali retired in

in 1981, but he really wasn't embraced by mainstream America until he lit the torch

at the 1996 Atlanta Summer Olympic Games. At that point, he was an older man –

with Parkinson's disease and showing symptoms.

"The mainstream media and politicians like Bill Clinton and Orrin Hatch only embraced Muhammad Ali

lost the power of speech. And once he wasn't able to use the gift of gab to

decry U.S. empire, to speak out for Palestinian rights – which is something he

believed in very strongly – once he was unable to do that, then this incredibly

popular person was free for them to embrace. America found it easy to love Ali

once he was silenced. So what does that mean for the future of Colin Kaepernick?

So why is it important to remember King was critical of capitalism, Parks was no ordinary seamstress and Ali

wasn't beloved by the majority in his prime? Because by uplifting them as

sanitized icons, we're able to ignore the great racial disparities that continue

to exist today. Understanding what these icons stood for helps contextualize the

the commitment many of our generation's leaders and movements are making today.

"I think what the politicians and the elites actually figured out toward

the late '60s, early '70s, , is that we can coopt the civil rights movement. We can

embrace King but still maintain segregated schools, for example, segregated

neighborhoods. We can still maintain segregated boardrooms."

For more infomation >> The Real Story Of The Civil Rights Movement | AJ+ - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

ČO PO NEJ OSTALO? - What Remains of Edith Finch #4 (ENDE) - Duration: 51:35.

For more infomation >> ČO PO NEJ OSTALO? - What Remains of Edith Finch #4 (ENDE) - Duration: 51:35.

-------------------------------------------

BTS - Cypher Part 1 [Bangtan Boys] | REACTION - Duration: 6:52.

OKAYtinashe: Yo what's up guys it's your boy OKAYtinashe!

JONNYp: and JONNYp!

Ot: JONNYp from the Z, and you know that it's me. OKAY

We are finally reacting to BTS - Cypher Part 1

What? Jp: One!

Ot: So before we get started please everyone comment down your bias

Second of all please send your reaction req-

OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT!?

Jp: Who is that!?

RMK: BTS Cypher 1 let's f%&^$ing go!!!!

Jp: and who is that!?

Official Trigga: Hey it's Seyii

Check me out on SoundCloud at Official Trigga. J-j-j-just check it out

Jp: I'll check it out right now

I like it. Ot: Let me hear it!

[HEHEHEHE]

[POTATO]

Yo what's up guys it's your boy OKAYtinashe and I'm here with the freakin' squad!!!

Squad: Ayyy!!!

You have been asking and requesting & requesting for us to react to Cypher 1

So guess what? We are reacting to the Cypher!

So today we are reacting to BTS - Cypher Part 1. Part 2 and 3 are coming

and we have already reacted to Cypher Part 4. Well with other people but we might react with the group

so we don't know yet stay tuned

Before we get started please comment down your bias and any other video requeeeee

For more infomation >> BTS - Cypher Part 1 [Bangtan Boys] | REACTION - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Why I teach English on YouTube | Carina Fragozo (Creator Talks in New York) - Duration: 5:59.

thank you thank you I'm Carina and I have a channel called

English in Brazil where I teach English to Brazilians. And today I'm gonna talk

about how YouTube has been empowering people through education in Brazil and

I'm also going to share a little bit of my story with you guys. So... when I was a

kid I used to think that people who could speak more than one language were

geniuses, or the smartest people in the world because it was born in a

monolingual family and one of my favorite games was pretending that I was

able to speak the language and that I was being interviewed in English so I

used to go like [pronouncing nonsense words] which was very cute, by the way.

But while growing up I noticed that I

would have to overcome some obstacles if I really wanted to learn the language

the first one was that I couldn't afford an English course. I was afraid of making

mistakes. I thought I would never travel abroad because it was too far from my reality.

And nowadays I see that this isn't just me but a lot of Brazilians as well.

I don't know if you know but now many people speak English fluently in

Brazil, so I thought I wouldn't speak either. But let me tell you a little bit

more about my story... my childhood was humble and I couldn't afford an English

course and as it is sometimes the case in Brazil the classes you have in

language school in regular schools are not enough to say that you've really

learned the language... so I decided to do anything I could to learn the language

without spending any money. So I listened to American music every day, I started

reading simple texts in English and I created a vocabulary notebook where I

used to write down every new word and expression I learned. So I fell in love

with the language in such a way that I decided to get a degree in English so

not only did I learn the language but I became an English teacher. And my passion

for languages drove me to take an MA and a PhD in Linguistics.

So, sometimes it's hard to believe that this passion for English has taken me

this far. But there's something... a very important thing that I haven't talked

about yet, which is the fact that in 2013 I decided to share on YouTube some tips

that helped me learn the language back in the day. So I remember that in one

week I got more than a thousand views and I thought "WOW, so many people are

watching me! I don't have 1,000 students!" So I felt really excited to keep sharing

tips to help Brazilians learn. So now here I am, four years later sharing my

story with you guys in New York! I was explaining what 'turn down for what' means.

Now English in Brazil is one of the

most relevant educational channels in the country with more than 500,000

subscribers and an amazing audience. And thanks to YouTube I'm able to share my

content and to reach hundreds of millions of students who don't have the

money to pay for an English course, just like me in the past, you know. Now I'm an

ambassador of YouTube EDU in Brazil and I'm really passionate about spreading my

ideas about education and also about encouraging other teachers to join me on

this task of democratizing access to knowledge on YouTube. And I'm glad to say

that I'm not alone there are many many English teachers... not many English

teachers, but many Brazilian teachers doing exactly the same. So nowadays you

can learn not only English with the help of channels like mine but also math,

geography, history, science and this for me is amazing because it means a lot in

a country where educational inequality is such a huge problem.

And I get wonderful feedback as you can see up there.

Now I think that... I feel that it can look back to the problems I used to face

and I see that things are starting to get better. My first problem was that I

couldn't afford an English course, but now you have YouTube and YouTube is free...

as long as you have an internet connection, of course. I was afraid of

making mistakes but now I see that that's ok everybody makes mistakes and

English is the global language we're all speaking English here, everybody has a

different accent so we should focus on communication. I thought I would never

travel abroad but I am here in New York I've been travelling and that's just

amazing... so yeah maybe this will happen and even if you don't travel abroad you

can learn the language without leaving your country because you have the

Internet to help you. And I thought I would never speak English fluently, but

well... now I do! So I think anybody can do it it doesn't matter where you are or

it doesn't matter what you're doing now just believe in yourself and try to make it fun.

Now I feel that I can really pay it forward by providing free classes

on YouTube and by encouraging my subscribers to follow their dreams.

So now education is available to more and more people on YouTube, and for me

this is the most incredible thing that the Internet has brought us.

Thank you very much.

For more infomation >> Why I teach English on YouTube | Carina Fragozo (Creator Talks in New York) - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING! Trey Gowdy Just Made Sudden SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT! IT'S OVER!- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 27:02.

For more infomation >> BREAKING! Trey Gowdy Just Made Sudden SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT! IT'S OVER!- BreakingNews24 - Duration: 27:02.

-------------------------------------------

RAFONIX o Adamie i Kindze; "Ukrywałem przed wami, że..." - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> RAFONIX o Adamie i Kindze; "Ukrywałem przed wami, że..." - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat Activity Edition - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Automaat Activity Edition - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Nunes Memo vs. the Schiff Memo | NYT - Duration: 1:24.

It's a tale of two memos.

One from Republican Representative Devin Nunes.

And one from Democratic Representative Adam Schiff.

First, the Nunes memo.

In 2016, the F.B.I. and Justice Department

applied for a warrant to wiretap a former Trump campaign adviser.

The now declassified Nunes memo

asserts that officials relied on information

from former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele,

without adequately explaining to the judge

that Democrats had financed the research.

Trump's allies say the Nunes memo shows

that the F.B.I.'s Russia investigation

was politically biased in its early stages.

President Trump cleared the way for its release.

Democrats, including Adam Schiff,

have proposed their own currently classified memo

at the same time

so the public can judge both together.

It apparently explains why various points in the Nunes memo

are wrong or misleading.

For example, sources say the information from Steele

was only one thread in a tapestry of evidence

from various sources that the Nunes memo ignored,

exaggerating its relative importance.

But Republicans made the Nunes memo public

without simultaneously making the rebuttal Schiff memo public, too.

It seems to be an attempt to shift focus away

from the Russia investigation itself

and toward what they're trying to argue is the real scandal:

the investigators.

For more infomation >> The Nunes Memo vs. the Schiff Memo | NYT - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

BTS - Cypher Part 1 [Bangtan Boys] | REACTION - Duration: 6:52.

OKAYtinashe: Yo what's up guys it's your boy OKAYtinashe!

JONNYp: and JONNYp!

Ot: JONNYp from the Z, and you know that it's me. OKAY

We are finally reacting to BTS - Cypher Part 1

What? Jp: One!

Ot: So before we get started please everyone comment down your bias

Second of all please send your reaction req-

OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT!?

Jp: Who is that!?

RMK: BTS Cypher 1 let's f%&^$ing go!!!!

Jp: and who is that!?

Official Trigga: Hey it's Seyii

Check me out on SoundCloud at Official Trigga. J-j-j-just check it out

Jp: I'll check it out right now

I like it. Ot: Let me hear it!

[HEHEHEHE]

[POTATO]

Yo what's up guys it's your boy OKAYtinashe and I'm here with the freakin' squad!!!

Squad: Ayyy!!!

You have been asking and requesting & requesting for us to react to Cypher 1

So guess what? We are reacting to the Cypher!

So today we are reacting to BTS - Cypher Part 1. Part 2 and 3 are coming

and we have already reacted to Cypher Part 4. Well with other people but we might react with the group

so we don't know yet stay tuned

Before we get started please comment down your bias and any other video requeeeee

For more infomation >> BTS - Cypher Part 1 [Bangtan Boys] | REACTION - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

How To Fix BAD Undercut Hairline (UPDATE) - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> How To Fix BAD Undercut Hairline (UPDATE) - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ako Si Udržať Funkčné Manželstvo | Jordan B Peterson - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Ako Si Udržať Funkčné Manželstvo | Jordan B Peterson - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dobrý priateľ VS zlý priateľ | Jordan B Peterson - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Dobrý priateľ VS zlý priateľ | Jordan B Peterson - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Alcohol Reactions SOCl2 [Organic Chemistry] Smith 2018 - Duration: 5:05.

In this video I will guide you through a problem in Smith's Organic Chemistry.

I'm Stoddard, founder of studychem, the place for students to turn for higher grades

in ochem.

Let's get started.

Here we're asked to draw the organic products formed in each reaction.

And then indicate the stereochemistry of the products that contain stereogenic centers.

So you have to be really careful to look at the starting alcohol.

Take a look if there's a stereogenic carbon at the actual carbon that contains the hydroxyl

group.

And then also classify the alcohol as primary, secondary, or tertiary.

And then you want to look at the reagents and see what's going to happen.

Is it SN1 or SN2 or what's going on, okay?

Let's take a look.

Here's the hydroxyl group.

It's bonded to this carbon making this a primary carbon or primary alcohol.

Primary alcohols react by SN2.

Here it's achiral.

There's no stereogenic center at this carbon.

Okay, there's no stereogenic center here.

So we simply just replace the hydroxyl group for a halogen.

In this case it's a chlorine.

We don't need to draw wedges or dashes because this is not a stereogenic center.

So that's pretty easy to do there.

In this second problem we've identified the alcohol.

Here's the hydroxyl group.

It's bonded to this carbon.

This carbon has three bonds to it or three carbons attached to it.

So this here is a tertiary alcohol.

Furthermore, this carbon that I've highlighted is a stereogenic center.

So there are some additional things to think about.

Tertiary alcohols react with HI through SN1.

And SN1 gives you inversion and retention.

Another way of saying that is that the carbocation is a planar intermediate and the incoming

iodide can attack the carbocation from the top face or the bottom face giving you both

the wedge and dash isomers.

Let's go ahead and draw the products here.

I'm going to go ahead and draw the carbon chain there from left to right.

I'm going to go ahead and add the iodine in place of the hydroxyl group going back.

And I will also add an iodine here but make it going on a wedge.

So this is a wedge to iodine and the methyl group will be on a dash.

Okay, so these are racemic.

It's a mixture and you really can't do anything about it, that's just going to

form.

Let's take a look at this third example here.

Here we have the hydroxyl group.

It's bonded to this carbon.

This carbon has two carbons attached to it.

So it's a secondary alcohol.

It's furthermore a stereogenic center.

This is the stereogenic center.

And in the reaction with PBr3, it reacts with alcohols by SN2.

Now just by itself secondary alcohols can react by SN1 or SN2.

But remember that PBr3 only reacts by SN2.

And that's just a detail you have to be familiar with.

So when we perform this reaction, SN2 gives you inversion.

You want to change the wedge to a dash.

Alright, so let's draw the organic molecule.

The bromine, let me highlight that dot right there, the bromine is going to attack from

the backside of this molecule or from a dash.

We don't have to add hydrogens here.

That's just extra busy work.

Now what about this methyl group here that's located near the top?

There's no inversion here because there are no bonds being formed or broken to this

carbon.

That's a stereogenic center over here too.

This methyl group remains as a wedge since it's remote from the reaction center and

it's just there in another part of the molecule.

Okay so this is unchanged.

Right, so thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Alcohol Reactions SOCl2 [Organic Chemistry] Smith 2018 - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

A kellemetlen igazság a Republikánus pártról (magyar felirat) - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> A kellemetlen igazság a Republikánus pártról (magyar felirat) - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Robux Gift Cards Giveaway a...

For more infomation >> Robux Gift Cards Giveaway a...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Robux Gift Cards Giveaway a...

-------------------------------------------

Angry Bird VS The Defensive End PT 1 - Duration: 7:59.

Hey, guys!

Smash, Meleca here welcome to the set of suits as you can

see this isn't your ordinary

ktchen i'm lucky enough to work out of my mobile kitchen. I travel around, working on different film and television sets every, day

Me and my good, buddy, Fishawn Degagne, one of the best fishermen I know

We came together with our passions with me cooking and him fishing, we got together

We filmed the whole season of celebrity fish, and fire which, was live on the sportsman network it was so much fun that

We decided to share it live on digital platform with, youtube we're

Gonna, be dropping two episodes a week we're gonna come, along with, some fishing, tips, some cooking tips from yours truly

Well i guess i better get back to my, job here since i'm in the kitchen and i got a. Hungry crew

That i got to feed so without further, ado here's celebrity fish and fire

Welcome to farah blanco resort we're in the heart of the keys in marathon florida

Today's special guest Cam Jordan from the New, Orleans Saints and Mychael Kendricks from the Philadelphia Eagles

welcome to fish and fire

Let's stop right here to fill you in on some important information about our hosts

The guy, on the left is Antonio, Smash Meleca

Antonio is chef to the stars his biggest love is

great tasting food and the presentation of food

We have here a. Poached egg

Panko, and coconut crusted, mahi, mahi on an english

Style muffin mango chutney fresh florida, orange fresh mint avocado, some alfalfa sprouts, what, do you think looks great

Antonio sidekick is Shawn "Fishawn" Degagne and Shawn's first love is fishing

Shawn is a fishing guide in canada and he knows how to catch fish, not only in canada but everywhere on planet earth

I'm Shawn Degagne and i'm the guide on fish and fire

Yes this is how he got the nickname fish on as for antonio's nickname of smash we're, not sure, where that came from

I'm Antonio "Smash" Meleca I am the executive chef of fish and player that Smash part is self-proclaimed though

What do you mean? No one calls you that you call yourself that but, you're not allowed to do that. I smash, fish, and cook fish. that's what I do.

okay how many did you catch yesterday

I didn't catch any but. Exactly

We're in the florida keys and this isn't just another fishing trip we're in marathon florida

Staying at the pharaoh blanco, marina resorts

Trust me you, would love this place for hanging out with

These guys Mychael, Kendricks and Cameron Jordan on the gridiron, these two

guys go

Face-to-face with pads and helmets out here the competition is a little different

Catching fish is one part of this challenge putting it over the flame to see who can

Make the best dish is the most important part

Cameron jordan new orleans saints

Defensive end the defensive end y'all. Mychael Kendricks other known, as angry

Bird philadelphia eagles number 95 till that Diz I

They, come right now right now don't worry

About it i'm gonna teach you the ropes like i'm gonna catch all the fish, and i'm going to show

You, how to unhook it and filet it my dagum self i just hope it doesn't go through one of the eye balls

We are gonna eat the fish like when we catch them

Never caught a fish I'm more than ready.

What are we catching i thought we're gonna go for some yellowtail snapper here this afternoon so just off the edge of the reef just

Remember you go to the second and third toughest guys in there so, oh

Antonio's is the first so if you have any problems take it up with him

I like beating up five foot nine midgets you know the fishing on day one begins for Mychael and Cam

What, we got here, is the six six and a half foot heavy action rod

Twelve pound test line you know. Ii and a 12 pound

15 foot piece of fluorocarbon leader on it. When you hook up these shrimp here

You want to almost hide the hook so you, go through there once like so

If they see that hook, do they know. Yeah yellowtail are very smart.

Mychael Kendricks is like a

Smooth type of a like ladies ladies man but he likes to you know everything is so like everything he

Does is like soft and genuine he's like a perfectionist he's very sharp and you know

Professional so you just take, these, bags and you get them at

Any bait store just or your block of chum in there like so go over the side, and give it a

Shake, you can, see your chum, going out and you, want to throw. Your shrimp raising that line

Tons of yellowtail down there right now you can see them off the back corner here

They're all schooled up and probably about 100 of them sitting down there good fishing right now, boys

Watch the first one i wanna watch this

If he wants to run just let him run.

Come over the other side of the motor go over top it got there so you got to come to this side here Cam

First fish? Yeah

We got a Yellowtail there it looks. like this is my first time on a boat deep-sea fishing i'm a natural so

There, wasn't too much excitement knowing that I was gonna get the fish out of the water anyway

Its a decent size. right? so just hold, my baby. Put your finger right in there.

squeeze your thumb

We are eating sashimi tonight. Yes we are.

Thats some good eating right there. OH!!

That was my first fish right there, for you.

You, guys, took, my first fish virginity that's messed up right?

Big fight for little guys.

nice yellowtail

Cam was a great fisherman every fisherman is different right? he was right into it

He's a little hyper with the reel he'd

Liked he likes to horse those things in right he, says i'm like cam slow down a bit man he was like no

No i'm 290 pounds i'm winning this battle that's a that's a decent-sized yellowtail right there

Hope, you guys, enjoyed the very first episode of celebrity FIsh N FIRE make

Sure you stay tuned to see what happened next i'll give you, a hint we catch a hell of a lot more fish

Well i don't personally but somebody, does make sure if you, guys, like, the page give it a

Thumbs up, subscribe to the channel, again we're

Gonna, be dropping fishing tips cooking tips and i hope you, guys, enjoy the first season of celebrity fish and fire

For more infomation >> Angry Bird VS The Defensive End PT 1 - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Angry Bird VS The Defensive End PT 1 - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI ADVANCE S-LINE PAKKET, 6-BAK, AIRCO(CLIMA), LEDER INTERIEUR, CRUISE CONTROL, N - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI ADVANCE S-LINE PAKKET, 6-BAK, AIRCO(CLIMA), LEDER INTERIEUR, CRUISE CONTROL, N - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI ADVANCE S-LINE PAKKET, 6-BAK, AIRCO(CLIMA), LEDER INTERIEUR, CRUISE CONTROL, N - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Earth Lost HALF Its Wildlife In 40 Years - Duration: 8:01.

IF

YOU ARE A LOVER OF ANIMALS YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET OUTSIDE AND GO

APPRECIATE THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN BECAUSE IT TURNS OUT WHILE

NO ONE HAS REALLY BEEN PAYING THAT MUCH ATTENTION, WE ARE

RUNNING OUT OF ANIMALS IN THIS WORLD ACCORDING TO A NEW REPORT

FROM THE WORLD WILDLIFE FUND AND THE ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF

LONDON.

THEIR CONCLUSION, AND THIS IS A BIG ONE:

WE'VE LOST ALMOST ONE OUT OF EVERY TWO ANIMALS EVERYWHERE

AROUND THE WORLD.

TURTLES ARE JUST ONE OF THEM.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THOUSANDS OF

SPECIES BEING NOT JUST DECIMATED, BUT DECIMATED

MULTIPLE TIMES OVER.

THEY SPECIFICALLY CITE THE FACT THAT APPARENTLY BACK IN 1864

1680 THE LAST WOLF WAS SHOT IN THE UK.

I NEVER KNEW THAT THEY

HAD BOTH SO WE ARE STARTING TO DO A LITTLE BIT TO STABILIZE NOW

IN THE RICH COUNTRIES, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARTIE HAD

HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF MASSIVE EXPLOITATION OF ANIMALS BOTH ON

LAND AND IN THE WATER.

I AM SORRY, I DO HAVE THAT FACT FOR YOU, AND I ALSO WAS

DRAWN TO THAT.

I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY INTERESTING.

THE LAST

WOLF WAS SHOT IN ENGLAND IN 1680 BY A LANNISTER.

NO IT WASN'T. HE WAS A LITTLE BASTARD, BUT WE GOT HIM.

BUT IT WAS 1680 SO THE SO-CALLED DEVELOPED COUNTRIES

HAVE ARTIE WIPED OUT A LOT OF THESE ANIMALS EARLIER SO NOW

THAT IS WHY IT IS HAPPENING MORE IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD.

A

LITTLE BIT MORE INFO.

THERE'S BASICALLY NO FISH LEFT IN FRESHWATER ECOSYSTEMS AT THIS

POINT.

THE WAY THAT THEY DID THIS, THEY LOOKED AT 10,000

DIFFERENT ANIMAL POPULATIONS COVERING 3000 SPECIES IN TOTAL

TO GIVE THEM A MAP OF DIFFERENT ANIMAL POPULATIONS AROUND THE

GLOBE AND THEY HAVE SOME IDEAS ABOUT WHAT IS CAUSING THIS, THE

AMOUNT WE ARE TAKING OUT OF THE ENVIRONMENT VERSUS WHAT WE ARE

GIVING BACK.

THEY SAID THIS:

YOU ALMOST FEEL LIKE THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE TRUE BUT 40% OF THE

ANIMALS THERE, IT IS ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATING AND IT MAKES CLEAR

HOW DRASTIC THE NEED TO DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO STABILIZE AND

HELP OTHER COUNTRIES, THOSE WITH LESS RESEARCH IS TO DO IT.

I

CHAIRED A PANEL FOR A BIG ENVIRONMENTAL PRIZE AND ONE OF

THE PEOPLE THERE HAD BEEN THE HEAD OF THE NATIONAL

OCEANOLOGICAL

ORGANIZATION UNDER OBAMA AND SHE TALKED ABOUT ALL OF THE WORK

THEY HAD DONE TO HELP FISHERIES AROUND, THE BIG FISHING AREAS

AROUND THE GLOBE TO RENEW THEMSELVES AND THEY'VE HAD A LOT

OF SUCCESS BUT THAT SORT OF EFFORT IS NOT, YOU CANNOT

DO EVERY YEAR.

IT TAKES DECADES OF SUSTAINED EFFORT AND INTERNATIONAL

DIPLOMACY TO DO AND THAT IS WHY WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE LIKE

CIAMPA COMES IN IT DOES NOT BELIEVE, THEY THINK THE

INDUSTRY SHOULD JUST MOVE IN AND EXPLAIN THINGS AS MUCH AS

THEY WANT THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN WORKING WITH OTHER

COUNTRIES TO DO THIS, WE CANNOT DO THIS ALONE AND WE CANNOT

DO IT SLOWLY AND WE CERTAINLY CANNOT WAIT.

TO JOHN'S POINT ABOUT HOW SOMETIMES IF WE ACTUALLY TRY, WE

CAN REPLENISH, TIGERS HAVE BEEN REPLENISHED IN NEPAL AND OTTERS

HAVE BEEN REPLENISHED IN THE UK BUT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO TRY AND

SO ON THE OTHER HANDS, I AM NOT YOUR TYPICAL LIBERAL AND I HAVE

HAD A VERY SLOW TRANSITION OVER A NUMBER OF YEARS, NOW WELL

DOCUMENTED FROM A REPUBLICAN TO A LIBERAL AND I, SO I WANT TO DO

A BUMPER STICKER THAT SAYS SAVE THE HUMANS.

I MIGHT COME OUT ON

A DIFFERENT AREA OF THE SPECTRUM THAT A LOT OF LIBERALS AND

PROGRESSIVES ON THIS ISSUE AND I GET THE AS THE WORLD CHANGES YOU

CANNOT PRESERVE THE PAST COMPLETELY AND SO ON SOME OLD

SITES, SOME NEIGHBORHOODS, ALSO SOME ANIMALS, WE CANNOT JUST

KEEP THE WORLD IN A JAR AND HAVE IT NOT AT ALL AT THAT TO OUR

TREMENDOUS RATE OF GROWTH AND THE WORLD'S POPULATION HAS GONE

UP FOURFOLD IN THE LAST CENTURY I BELIEVE.

POPULATION HAS RISEN

FOURFOLD IN THE LAST CENTURY SO THAT IS A GIGANTIC INCREASE BY

HUMANS AND I AM FOR THE HUMANS.

THAT IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE BILL

O'REILLY CALL ME A SECULAR HUMANIST.

GUILTY AS CHARGED.

ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU JUST ALL THE STUFF THAT JOHN READ.

THAT

IS NOT SUSTAINABLE.

IF WE ARE BURNING THINGS THAT QUICKLY, WE

ARE GOING TO RUN OUT OF TREES AND THEN GUESS WHAT HAPPENS?

WE THEN WERE NOT OF HUMANS.

THE FRESHWATER

ECOSYSTEM, THE NUMBERS THERE PLUMMETED BY 75% SINCE 1970.

AT

SOME POINT, WE ARE GOING TO GET OURSELVES IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE

HERE BECAUSE ONCE YOU START RUNNING OUT OF FOOD, YOU START

RUNNING OUT OF WATER.

WE DID A STORY LAST WEEK, CAPE TOWN, S√O

PAULO AND BRAZIL AMONG THE FIRST TO CITIES RUNNING OUT OF WATER

AND THEN WE ARE GOING TO HAVE WARS LIKE WE HAVE NEVER SEEN AND

THAT POPULATION IS GOING TO GET DECREASED.

EVEN IF YOU ARE

ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO IS LIKE, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE ORDERS,

THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM NOT MINE AND GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE WOLVES,

WE DON'T NEED THEM.

EITHER WAY, YOU

SHOULD WATCH THIS GREAT

VIDEO ON HOW THE WOLVES BROUGHT BACK I THINK IT WAS YELLOWSTONE

OR YOSEMITE, ONE OF THOSE PRODUCTS.

THEY REINTRODUCE WAS

INTO THE PARK AND THEY HAD SUCH A PROFOUND EFFECT AND HELP THE

REST OF THE ECOLOGY.

IT WAS AMAZING, AMAZING TO WATCH.

ANYWAY, THAT DOCUMENTARY GOT POOR RATINGS FROM DEER.

THE

DEER WERE EATING ALL OF THE VEGETATION.

TWO HOOVES DOWN.

THEY EVEN MOVED THE RIVERS, THE WOLVES

DID.

WOLF-PAC.COM IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THAT.

GUYS, WE HAVE TO

GET THIS UNDER CONTROL.

EVEN IF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE

ANIMALS AND YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT, THAT

RECKONING IS COMING STRAIGHT TOWARDS US.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BURN RESOURCES AT 1 1/2 TIMES WHAT

THE WORLD CAN SUPPORT AND THEN HOPE FOR THE BEST BECAUSE YOU

WERE KNOCKING TO GET THE BEST, YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE WORST

For more infomation >> Earth Lost HALF Its Wildlife In 40 Years - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Earth Lost HALF Its Wildlife In 40 Years - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Perdez rapidement des kilos grâce au régime « concombre » de 7 jours ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 7:47.

For more infomation >> Perdez rapidement des kilos grâce au régime « concombre » de 7 jours ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Perdez rapidement des kilos grâce au régime « concombre » de 7 jours ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

★Канефрон Н при инфекциях почек и мочевыводящих путей. Показания и дозировка. - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> ★Канефрон Н при инфекциях почек и мочевыводящих путей. Показания и дозировка. - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> ★Канефрон Н при инфекциях почек и мочевыводящих путей. Показания и дозировка. - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World (2018)

For more infomation >> Jurassic World (2018)

-------------------------------------------

How to make SLIME | SCARY JELLY SLIME MONSTER!!! - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> How to make SLIME | SCARY JELLY SLIME MONSTER!!! - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Xantia Break 1.8I-16V PALLAS, YOUNGTIMER, AIRCO, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, RADIO-CD-M - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën Xantia Break 1.8I-16V PALLAS, YOUNGTIMER, AIRCO, ELEK-RAMEN, CENT-VERGRENDELING, RADIO-CD-M - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Funny amsters stick he's tongue out are cute! - Duration: 2:30.

Thanks for subscribing to my channel!Please RT!

For more infomation >> Funny amsters stick he's tongue out are cute! - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

100 Subscribers - Thank You for Watching, Commenting and Subscribing - Duration: 0:53.

Hey guys. This is Zig-Zach Gamer

I just want to say thank you for all the support on my channel.

And for 100 Subscribers. I didn't even think I would get 3 subs.

But thanks for all the support.

Lets try and get 110 Subscribers.

Or 150 subscribers... or 200 subscribers.

or 300 subscribers.

My goal is to get 1000 subscribers over the next 40 years.

Bye guys!

For more infomation >> 100 Subscribers - Thank You for Watching, Commenting and Subscribing - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

How to outline content for amazon affiliate niche sites - FAQ Method - Duration: 6:23.

In this video I'm going to tell you how to write content when you don't know anything

about the topic using the FAQ Method.

my name is Doug cunnington the founder of Niche site project.

I talk about Amazon affiliate sites, productivity, and project management take a look around

and if you like my videos please subscribe.

All right confession time...

I'm a nerd.

And in high school and college I was pretty good at math and like a lot of people I kind

of suck at writing I'm not good at words.

Not all math nerds are bad at english, but quite a few are.

In fact I struggled with this for years and, well, I still do.

Look it's not easy to write content that's interesting and it's not easy when you're

just getting started with your first blog or your first Niche site.

In fact, it's stressful.

A little scary and if you're like me you probably have stared at blank document, a blinking

cursor, and you don't know what to write.

Let me know in the comments if you've been in that same situation.

Back in 2013, I launched my first niche site.

It was an AdSense site and I thought I found a great keyword. as an aside it actually wasn't

a good keyword it was a terrible keyword but I didn't know it until later.

So I tried to write but I didn't know what to write at all.

so I struggled and I sat at my computer and wasted time, I wasted a lot of time.

Eventually I got some contents down I broke the post but it didn't do well and I know

that it was pretty bad.

Thinking back to writing essays in high school I basically followed the old standard 5 paragraph

Style essay.

in other words it was super boring.

fast forward a couple months I started my first Amazon affiliate site.

that's I did pretty good within 6 months and made about $10,000.

Which absolutely blew my mind.

This is exactly how I created the content for my first Amazon Affiliate Niche site that

did so well.

it worked out great and I didn't know anything about the product or the niche.

Before I share the steps, if you want to see a live demo of the FAQ method, check out the

link in the description.

There's no better way to see it than watching over my shoulder.

Here's how I deal with writing about something that I don't know anything about using the

FAQ Method.

And I'll give a bonus tip at the end...like FAQ 2.0.

Write out questions that you have about the niche, product line, or topic in general.

If you don't know anything about it, then it's really easy to ask questions.

The questions serve as an outline for you and help you keep from getting overwhelmed.

If you need help getting ideas, you can check on what other people ask about.

Check out forums on the topic.

Forums are filled with questions and usually have "sticky posts" with general questions.

Example: Home Brew Talk's Beginners Beer Brewing Forum

Read user's manuals for the products.

Most manuals are free to download and have a FAQ

or troubleshooting section.

Skim Books on the Topic.

It's good to get away from the laptop sometimes, so head out to your local bookstore or library.

There are books on everything, and you can get some great ideas from the smart people

that wrote books.

If you can't get out, here's a great hack: Go do dummies.com (publishers of the "Dummies"

guides) and see what they have to say.

Here is the Homebrewing Beer page.

Go look up the answers to the questions.

The questions are usually great long tail keywords so you should format the questions

as subheadings in your post.

That's H2 or H3 in html.

You can always add more Q&A to the post and add more.

You can give the Q&A Outline to a writer to go research and answer the questions.

If you found this helpful, be sure to like!

If you like what I'm doing, check out some other videos and subscribe!

Here is the bonus idea: Continuous Improvement

A lot of people are perfectionists.

They might hold off publishing content because they don't think it's good enough yet.

They might be scared of making grammatical errors and being called out on it.

(People call me out all the time because I make mistakes often, like most people.)

Here's the thing perfectionists don't realize (not yet anyway):

You can improve your content over time.

That means you can (and should), for example, develop an outline for a post using the FAQ

method with just five questions.

Answer those five questions and publish it.

Then, add five more questions and their answers in two weeks.

Then, add five more questions and their answers in another two weeks.

Or one week.

Whatever works for you.

There's no rule that says you have to publish it all at once.

And looking at your content as a work in progress is freeing — less stressful.

That's exactly why Five Figure Niche Site students launch their sites with 10 pieces

of content, not 100 pieces of content like other courses teach.

Don't forget you can download my templates, the same ones I used at nichesiteproject.com/XXX

Question of the day: How do you deal with topics you don't know?

Tell me in the comments below.

Remember to check out the comments!

Some of the best ideas come from YOU the Niche Site Project community.

If you found this helpful, be sure to like!

If you like what I'm doing, check out some other videos and subscribe!

For more infomation >> How to outline content for amazon affiliate niche sites - FAQ Method - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Los Simpson -"La Casa Rodante De Homero"- (Parte 4/5) - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Los Simpson -"La Casa Rodante De Homero"- (Parte 4/5) - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Extremoduro - Grandes Éxitos... - Papel Secante. Cover Bajo. - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> Extremoduro - Grandes Éxitos... - Papel Secante. Cover Bajo. - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 NEW DLC CARS, REAL TESTING. Fastest Cars, TOP SPEED, Best Fully Upgraded Cars & Customization - Duration: 5:44.

boys this is the cheetah classic and this is the vehicle that we are going to

take today and put to the test we always do this like the King Squad always does

top speed and best laps around Top Gear track and also downtown loop to see how

these cars stack up when it comes to stunt tracks your boys got you covered

hang with me a little bit drop a like on the video and let's do this

like the king squad always does what's up you guys and welcome to the testing

of one of the best sport classic vehicles when it comes to GTA 5 online

that cheetah is on discount and my advice to you guys all the time is if

you can't afford the vehicle wait for it to be discounted and grab it at that

point so this car is got another day on it if you don't have the money it's a

good idea to rack up in the double payouts double RP or maybe even check

out the glitch that I have linked up for you in the first comment in order to

make your money and maybe even maybe get this car for absolutely free now let's

go back to the review and tell you guys how this car stacks up against the rest

the cheetah classic comes at us in one of the brand-new DLCs that got released

from Rockstar and it was expensive and a lot of people question saying why are we

getting sport classic vehicles if we don't have the strong tracks for it but

we all expect a brand new DLC that's gonna hit with stunt Trax that's gonna

back up all this class and more so we owe it to this car to put it through the

testing couple of weeks back we got the vesser s and it was super fast when it

came to top speed and crushed everything in the competition so we're gonna use it

as a benchmark in this test you can when we compare this car we're gonna compare

it to the Vasari's and it it is a very fast car putting

this car on Top Gear track I'm gonna tell you the attributes of the car when

it comes to just normal racing like this this is one of the best handling

vehicles in the game all around top speed acceleration this car has it and

it backs it up on the track we've pulled in a time of forty eight point six five

zero on the table tract now we said we're gonna use the

Vasari's as a benchmark in here the vessel is brought in fifty point one

five two because it couldn't keep the back end on the ground so this car

whatever it lacks in top speed makes up for it around the track around the turns

so that's when it comes to just normal Grand Prix racing on the ground normal

stuff that everybody is used to before we go into the Sun tracks I'm gonna take

you guys to the computer so looking at the top speed testing when it comes to

the cheetah this car brought in 199 km/h top speed and it sticks at that when it

takes a bump it's not one of those cars that dip down dramatically once we pass

the bump now this car stays at maybe 198 197 it cruises very easy but the top

speed I got on it on that highway was 199 kilometers an hour again if we want

to use the Vasari's as a benchmark that car brought in 323 kilometers an hour

but again when we race in GT e5 we're not just heading in a straightaway for

the longest time ever it's good to document it but you gotta take in the

whole picture and you'll see it once we hit the stunt tracks all right let's

take this car on downtown loop and as you guys know man we've shifted gears

and we've put all the vehicles that we test when it comes to stunt tracks right

now I'm downtown loop and this way we can see how the car stacks up against

the rest I got some good news for you this car is really fast okay I'm not

joking with you on this this is a fast car man this thing brought in a minute

point five nine point seven five seven now I want to give a big thank you to

anybody that comes in from the a squad and races with me

the dude waited for me at the end let me get the win you don't have to do that

man it's all good when you come in and race with me just go pedal to the metal

your boy can take it and it's a good idea to also see how other cars are

performing versus this vehicle on the downtown Loop this car is a dream

because it handles really good and you can take shoulder boosting without

having the risk of hitting the wall too many times I love having it on that

track and seeing the time that it represents if we are going to compare it

to the vest that we tested on downtown loop the other day I'll have it linked

up in the comments for you guys the Vespers brought in 2.07

this one brought in 1.59 that's a huge difference that's the difference of

eight seconds between these two cars so when you talk top speed you always have

to take into consideration the handling of the car and you see it right here on

the cheetah classic okay final advice for anybody that's looking at this car

because it's discounted you cannot go wrong one of the best vehicles in this

class is this one right here grab it if you have the money I always have you

hooked up with glitches with money methods with a lot of stuff you should

not be in a bad situation in GTA 5 online if you're part of the channel you

guys if you're brand new slap a subscription try the channel out see

what we're all about and see if you're gonna like a couple of weeks down the

road I guarantee it you're gonna be part of the squad and you're gonna love

everything that we have to offer I'll see you guys on the next segment peace

baby

For more infomation >> GTA 5 NEW DLC CARS, REAL TESTING. Fastest Cars, TOP SPEED, Best Fully Upgraded Cars & Customization - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Los Simpson -"La Casa Rodante De Homero"- (Parte 3/5) - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Los Simpson -"La Casa Rodante De Homero"- (Parte 3/5) - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

My French Speaking Attempt - Duration: 2:17.

Hello, my name is Nithin

Right now, I am here with my

new friend, Eloi

Hello

And now, today, I will

speak a little bit of French

[something] you speak very Good French

Yes, so how goes it?

[honestly have no idea what he said]

Ah it goes well

I ate a little bit of breakfast

very good. Eloi: in paris?

What did you visit in Paris yesterday?

I went to

Fondation Cartier, no, Louis Vuitton

yes, Fondation Luis Vuitton

there, there is an..."exhibit"?

exposition.

MoMa exposition

[uhhh uhhh uhhh]

furniture [in Spanish. I was trying to say move]

It is..

there are a lot of...

artwork [I think]

a lot of artwork from the MoMa in NY

Did you like the exposition?

Yes I very much liked the exposition [I think], I have already been to New York

and already been to the MoMa

[I think] I liked the artworks of the MoMa

Have you already been to the MoMa in New York

me...I already

I already went, because

I live [should be I lived] close to NY for 3 years

Ok. Eloi: Ok

and, I know that you study the cinema right?

and the art of the MoMa, is it an inspiration for your movies?

Actually/In fact, the MoMa is also...

...there are a lot of films

[I think] that you can actually watch

a cinema section

it's an inspiration

Very well

that's all, thanks!

For more infomation >> My French Speaking Attempt - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Los Simpson -"La Casa Rodante De Homero"- (Parte 2/5) - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Los Simpson -"La Casa Rodante De Homero"- (Parte 2/5) - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] SmokePurpp Type Beat | Wrist ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> [FREE] SmokePurpp Type Beat | Wrist ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

PICTURES with DATE FILTER?! VINTAGE effect for INSTAGRAM - HUJI CAM 📸 (the secret app) - Duration: 2:00.

What's up guys!

Few days ago I saw many people searching for the app that makes a photo like this...

looking more vintage, like this.

There are many celebrities posting pictures with that effect on Instagram

that's why I believe it became so popular.

This app is called HUJI. It is like FUJI, but without the "J", and with "H" instead... well, you got it...

It simulates a camera from 1998, adding not just the date but also the color and light effects.

Turning it into a Vintage look, like an older picture.

And that is it! You open the app, take your photo and you will find it at the "lab", where you can save or delete it.

On the app's settings you can set if you want the date to be from 1998 or the current year.

To be able to load the pictures from your gallery you will need to buy an upgrade that is pretty cheap, just $0,99.

Later I will make an video talking about buying apps with other currencies: if it is worth or not.

Also I am preparing a video with the top apps for photo editing and photo filters.

And another video teaching how I edit my own photos. What I do to make a photo like this...

looks like THIS.

So if you have an iPhone and want to learn all this, don't forget to subscribe!

HUJI's download link in on the description bellow.

If you watched this whole video, you use an Android phone and didn't find HUIJ at the Google Play, don't worry!

I will also add links of other apps that create the same effect on your pictures and work very similar.

That's all guys, I hope I helped. And I see you on the next video! PEACE!

For more infomation >> PICTURES with DATE FILTER?! VINTAGE effect for INSTAGRAM - HUJI CAM 📸 (the secret app) - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Tiguan Comfortline 1.4TSI/125pk · Navigatie · Telefoonintegratie · Verkeersbord detect - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Tiguan Comfortline 1.4TSI/125pk · Navigatie · Telefoonintegratie · Verkeersbord detect - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI GTD Leder, Navigatie, Pan.dak, Xenon, Cruise Control, 19"LM - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDI GTD Leder, Navigatie, Pan.dak, Xenon, Cruise Control, 19"LM - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo Trendline 1.0MPI/65pk · Connectivity pakket · Elektrische ramen · Radio multimedi - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo Trendline 1.0MPI/65pk · Connectivity pakket · Elektrische ramen · Radio multimedi - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

"Bring Out The Keyboard!" - Duration: 2:10.

Hey everyone welcome back to my channel!

Sorry about the lighting in the last video.

I was filming at night and didn't have the proper equipment, so that's why it's so dark.

But I'm working on fixing that.

I love instruments.

And I love seeing other people create these types of rhythms and sounds

whether it's a guitar, a trumpet, or drums and all fascinates me.

I sadly don't know how to play any instruments.

I can barely hold a tune. Let alone read from a sheet or anything.

But I'm not gonna let that stop me from teaching myself today. Because today, I'm determined to learn how to play the keyboard.

Old keyboard. Check!

Plug in a keyboard charger. Check!

Sexy nails to distract people from my horrible playing. Check!

Ok, turning on...

Control the volume with the nails that you're not used to

A, B, C, D, E, F, G... oh snap!

why don't the black ones have letters on them?

ah! much better.

ok let's see what we're working with here

how about you start with a basic song. Mary had a little lamb?

Okay, okay, not bad. I'm not sure if it's correct, but that will do little pig that will do.

okay now be dramatic!

Give me jazzy!

Okay you got this Aaisha!

show them all what you learned!

don't hold back!

You got this!

and...

Go!

Okay obviously that didn't go very well. I clearly can't teach myself how to play the keyboard.

maybe if I had an instructor

dedication and a lot more time I can be able to learn something.

Until then, if you like what you seen please hit the like and subscribe button down below

and will see you next week!

Bye!

For more infomation >> "Bring Out The Keyboard!" - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Skuldwyrm and Trevor - Duration: 6:14.

(phone ringing)

(background music building up)

(phone ringing)

(footsteps)

(phone ringing)

(footsteps)

(phone ringing, then answering machine turning on)

Skuldwyrm: (gritty deep calm voice) You have reached Skuldwyrm.

Skuldwyrm: Leave a message after the tone!

(tone or long beep, door creaking)

Trevor: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Trevor: (energetic rough voice) It's me!

Trevor: Yeah...

Trevor: T.P. Enterprises has been exploring a take over of some Lost M.C. business.

Trevor: And...recent events have only expedited things.

Trevor: Enough waiting!

(creaking door, footsteps)

Trevor: Loosers, loose. End of.

(footsteps)

Trevor: We could make this interesting... or we could just bet money on it.

(footsteps)

Trevor: I gotta make a stop at Ammu-Nation. Let's have some sophisticated fun!

Trevor: They won't hear me coming.

Trevor: Quiet as a mouse.

(background music changing to thrilling)

(glass breaking)

(more glass breaking)

(dog barking)

(electric motors)

(wood breaking)

Trevor: Fuck you! You prick!

(multiple gunshots)

Trevor: Haaaahhh!

Trevor: Aaaaah!

Trevor: Fuck!

(sirens heard)

Trevor: Uh! Com'on, let's go, let's go.

(door slammed)

Trevor: The G.W.C. and Golfing Society.

Trevor: Well...get a move on!

Pedestrian: Merde!!!

Trevor: (car getting shot at) Assholes!

Trevor: (car bumps into another car) You deserved that you idiot!

Trevor: (crashes into multiple cars) Stop slowing us down!

(metal rims can be heard grinding against the ashphalt)

Trevor: Wonderful! My tax dollars hard at work.

(sirens blearing)

Trevor: (getting shot at) Fuck you, you prick!

Trevor: (loud slam) Wooooaaaaah!

Trevor: You feel the ground moving? That...

Trevor: That was harrowing!

Police Chopper: (chopper rotors) This is the L.S.P.D. Pull over now! Stop the car, now!

Trevor: (gleefully) You want me to stop officer? I mean really?

Police: Los Santos P.D. Stop your car!

Trevor: This...just...is...not...fun. In any way!

Trevor: (car rear ended) Too fucking close!

Trevor: Why we'd slow down? We looking for hookers?

Trevor: (car read ended) I'm making a personal injury claim!

Trevor: This sucks!

Trevor: I hate you all!

Trevor: This is bullshit, go faster.

(police siren fading away)

Trevor: That's it? That's the lot of you? Fucking pathetic!

(exhaust flames making popping sounds)

Trevor: What are you waitin' for, go over there.

Trevor: What do they water this grass with? The blood of poor people?!

Trevor: You know, an iron will do more damage to a guys head than a wood.

Trevor: Finally! I feel safe!

(music calming down)

(glass falling down, electric motors heard)

(door slammed)

(traffic in background, no sirens)

(footsteps)

(music changes to 80s synth pop)

(music changes to action)

(gunshot at a closed door)

(footsteps)

Trevor: Uh! (The gun is a rifle?)

(phone ringing, wrong key, oops)

Lester: Trevor. (jittery voice) Eh. Just called about the, ehm! The big one, The U.D.

Trevor: Oooh! Aaaaah!

(He forgot the door? Haha!)

(car goes... Vrooom!)

Trevor: You're... trying my patience! (door slammed)

(the car goes, Vrooom! Again. They tend to do that.)

(door slammed, and Trevor is no longer here, what is this wizardry?)

(guard doesn't give a single fuck)

(Now Trevor is back again, this must be witchcraft!)

(Wait! Where's the guard? Gah. My continuity, ruined!)

(Trevor can't sit in the passenger seat, attempts to give him backwards drugs failed. Aka. Shotcast can't reverse video footage, so no scene with Trevor leaving the car.)

(This pink shirt guy is why GTA is awesome, random awesome shit happens.)

(music fading out soon)

(car revving up)

Pink Frenchie: Merde!

Pink Frenchie: What the fuck!

;)

For more infomation >> Skuldwyrm and Trevor - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Amtrak, CSX train collision in South Carolina leaves 2 dead, over 100 injured, officials say - Duration: 5:18.

Amtrak, CSX train collision in South Carolina leaves 2 dead, over 100 injured, officials say

Two Amtrak personnel were killed and over 100 others were injured when an Amtrak passenger train collided with a parked CSX freight train early Sunday just outside the capital of South Carolina, officials said.

The South Carolina Emergency Management Division said Amtrak 91 was traveling from New York to Miami when it collided with the CSX train in Cayce around 2:35 a.

We have anywhere from scratches and bumps to more severe broken bones, Lexington County spokesman Harrison Cahill told reporters.

Amtrak said in a statement the trains lead engine derailed, as did some passenger cars that was carrying eight crew members and approximately 139 passengers on board.

 TV footage from the crash scene showed the aftermath of the collision, with the Amtrak engine on its side and its front crumpled.

South Carolina Gov.

 said the two people killed in the crash were Amtrak personnel and 116 people were taken to area hospitals.

Weve been to the scene and I would ask this is a Sunday, everyone go to church and say a prayer for these people involved, he told reporters.

McMaster said the first engine of the freight train was torn up, while the engine on the Amtrak train is barely recognizable.

The governor added that no one was on the CSX train at the time of teh crash, and the Amtrak train was estimated to be going 59 mph.

Two trains, thats as forceful as can get, he told reporters.

Hospital officials told Fox News they have received nearly 90 patients from the crash, but most of which have been discharged already.

Lexington Medical Center spokeswoman Jennifer Wilson said the facility received 27 patients from the crash, all of which had minor injuries and since been discharged.

A spokesperson from Palmetto Health said they received 62 patients as a result of the crash at three of their facilities.

The health care network said there are two patients that are expected to be admitted, but most are expected to be released after they are evaluated and treated.

The thoughts of all our team members are with the family and friends of those injured in this accident, Palmetto Health spokesperson Tammie Epps said.

Palmetto Health is coordinating with local authorities, Amtrak and the American Red Cross to assist these families in any way possible..

No immediate information was available about the CSX train, but SCMED Public Information Officer Derrec Becker told reporters that officials are working to secure a fuel leak that resulted from the spill.

As of now, 5,000 gallons of diesel fuel has spilled and crews are trying to secure the leak, according to Becker.

There is no danger to anyone in the nearby area of Lexington County, Becker told FOX & friends Weekend.

The crash happened near a stretch of tracks by a rail yard about 10 miles south of Columbia, where several track spurs split off for freight cars to be unloaded.

Authorities said they havent determined if both trains were moving or if the Amtrak train was diverted on to a side track.It appears to me that the CSX was on the track it was supposed to be on, a switch track, the governor said.

They werent supposed to be meeting like that, thats what it appears to me..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét