How many car ads have you seen with grandiose speeches over the years?
Big declarations.
Making claims to some overarching human truth.
Companies call these commercials, manifestos.
There's your manifesto.
-------------------------------------------
Lauren Jauregui of Fifth Harmony Channels Amy Winehouse for "Rehab" | Lip Sync Battle - Duration: 2:02.
(cheers, applause)
Amy Winehouse: How are you tonight?
Are you all right?
(R&B music plays)
All right, this is a, um--
all right, this is a-- this is a special song.
We've got a runner.
♪ They tried to make me go to rehab ♪
♪ I said, no, no, no ♪
♪ Yes, I been black ♪
♪ But when I come back, you'll know, know, know ♪
♪ I ain't got the time ♪
♪ And if my daddy thinks I'm fine ♪
♪ He's tried to make me go to rehab ♪
♪ I won't go, go, go ♪
♪ I'd rather be at home with Ray ♪
♪ I ain't got seventy days ♪
♪ I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby ♪
♪ So I always keep a bottle near ♪
♪ They tried to make me go to rehab ♪
♪ But I said, no, no, no ♪
♪ Yes, I been black, but when I come back ♪
♪ You'll know, know, know ♪
♪ I ain't got the time ♪
♪ And if my daddy thinks I'm fine ♪
♪ He's tried to make me go to rehab ♪
♪ I won't go, go, go ♪
(music stops)
Thank you for coming in tonight. Have a good night.
(cheers, applause)
-------------------------------------------
이달의소녀탐구 #268 (LOONA TV #268) - Duration: 0:58.
(After a few days later, second photo shooting is about to start!) ALL: Hi~
HaSeul: Wow, eleventh member already….
HaSeul: There is just one member left… The twelfth member.
JinSoul: She's the fourth bleached hair member of LOOΠΔ
Yves: Wow~ I envy you~
Yves: I want to try it...
(JinSoul sharing LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE's bleaching know-how!) JinSoul: Try it! HaSeul:, Ah, Choerry didn't bleach her hair.
(JinSoul sharing LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE's bleaching know-how!) Yves: Does It look good on me?
HaSeul: No~
JinSeul: Are you confident today?
Go Won : I'll do my best!
JinSoul: Okay, we'll look forward to it!
(Chuu & Go Won's two shot will be shot today!) JinSoul: You will take photos with Chuu today, right?
(Chuu & Go Won's two shot will be shot today!) Chuu: Come with me!
(Wonder how two girl's chemistry will be…)
JinSoul: Well, let's cheer up!
(Cheer up, girls and LOOΠΔ TV!) All: Fighting!
(She changed her outfits already and sat down to do a photo shoot!)
#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ / Go Won - One&Only"
Chuu: So beatiful~
HaSeul: Looks like a doll! Chuu: Right, looks like a doll~
Chuu: Please look forward to her…
-------------------------------------------
Belle and Sebastian Rate Moby, Dad Jokes, and Baseball - Duration: 3:38.
(upbeat drumming music)
- Underrated, - Overrated.
- (laughs) I can see we're on the same page,
I'm the king of Dad jokes in my house.
- Yeah, my Dad only ever had one joke,
it was, "I'm homesick,"
but Dad, you're at home,
"I know, I'm sick of it."
(laughing)
- You could say that on a weekly basis
and it would still be a laugh.
- I think he probably did, yeah.
- Funny and true. - Yeah.
(drumming music)
- Scotland's been overrated on...
it was the number one...
destination for a while, wasn't it,
in one of these trendy websites
and so I would say that was overrated.
- I'm gonna say underrated,
because I don't wanna get my head kicked in when I go home.
(drumming music)
Oh, overrated,
I mean, they're hideous things, I think,
I think they should be outlawed.
People should do what they want, you know,
so now I feel bad, I feel guilty.
Have your sports bar, I won't come.
(drumming music)
It's weird, like sometimes the biggest acts
are kind of weirdly underrated,
'cause people just see the, you know, the pizazz
and the, you know, the videos
and the popularity and all that and it's kind of sometimes
just missed the artistry a little bit, you know.
- That's popular culture, you know,
just some things, - Yeah.
- I mean, you know, we might only be ever remembered
for leaving our drummer in a Walmart,
that's what we might take to the, and the, you know.
- Yeah.
- That's fine.
(laughing)
(drumming music)
Moby?
The little guy?
- Overrated.
- Can you imagine if you're just in--
- If you're in this,
this is the point you bring him in, right?
- Yeah, I know, but digitally.
The chance, the slim, slim chance, that he would ever,
you know, watch this, he'd say, "Who are these assholes?
"What the fuck?"
(drumming music)
Well, it's just kind of overrated rounders, isn't it?
- You love baseball,
what you talking about? - Yeah.
- I think he's being ironic,
he's obsessed by baseball,
the only times I've been to baseball games
is 'cause Stuart's taken me, when we arrive in town,
"Let's go to the baseball."
I loved it, it was great, you know.
- If you're sitting there and it's 80 degrees
and you know, you're sitting with a beer and your friends,
the great American experience,
they could be dancing ballet out there.
- Yeah, it has more of a everyman quality to it.
(drumming music)
Oh.
- Well, he was a hero to most.
- But it didn't mean shit to me.
You know, Chugdey actually pointed out
that it was the image of Elvis, that was overrated.
People say all kinds of things,
it doesn't, you know. - Yeah.
- We're all energy, it's all changing, it's all shifting.
- I'll bow to my colleague's analysis.
(upbeat drumming music)
-------------------------------------------
PPAP vs ASAP! Watch Japanese FAIL at getting the meaning of ASAP. - Duration: 10:45.
That's a total riddle you made up there!
Hurry and be a pineapple tomorrow too.
Hey YouTube it's CathyCat. Today we are challenging Japanese people
That are kind of frequently used in the English language
when we text each other!
We are gonna quiz Japanese people and find out if they figure out
the meaning. Let's go and quiz Japanese.
Guess this in 10 seconds
Yay.
Are you ready?
Yay!
Ok one more time we can do that better.
Yay!
Thanks! - That was quick, how did you get that?
Cause it says THX.
Have you ever used that word? - Never really.
I will use it from now on!
Thanks!
Bingo. - Wow you're good.
How did you figure it out?
My favorite idol uses abbreviations in his songs.
and that's how I figured it out.
What idol are we talking about?
Taisuke Fujigaya from the Johnny's idol group.
He abbreviates his songs a lot too.
There we go.
What? THX?
We use it a lot in the English language.
Maybe it's like Thank you? That's probably wrong.
So close.
When you abbreviate Thank you... - Thanks! - Bingo.
- That's like Thanks? - Wow how did you get that my friend?
That's Thanks! - Very quick!
It's arigatou in Japanese.
Wow you are amazing.
T H X?? - That could be thank you.
Oh right I got it. - Thankies.
You got that, I had no clue.
I pretend to be a foreigner, that's why.
I know it because many people use it as hashtag on Instagram.
Instagrammers use it a lot. That's how I know it.
Here we go.
ASAP?
What What what?
TA-DA
Huh?
What is that even?
HUH?
WHAT? Asapu?
Maybe that's like PPAP.
Nice idea there.
If it's like PPAP what do you think it means?
Apple
Soup
Apple soup...
Asia
Possible
Find the right English words to use for the abbreviations.
Ask...
Service...
Age
People
Ask Service Age People
The last word is actually "possible"...
I can only think of Mission Impossible.
It's not PPAP but ASAP.
Not Pikotaro?
Please try and add some English in there.
Apple
Sugar
I have no clue.
Australia
Finally Pinapple.
Apple Sugar Australia Pineapple
Not sure if that will be a new hit song.
Oh certainly it will.
If you have no clue, try to put in some English words to make it work.
Aidoru (Idol)
Aidoru... Super....
I can only think of the word APPLE.
POWER.
That's a whole mystery there.
Nobody will get that.
What starts with A?
What do you think of first? - Apple.
Soul.
So we have a band name "APPLE SOUL"
And for the other A?
Ant. Ants.
Ant and the final P is...
Pineapple.
Apple Soul Ant Pineapple.
What the heck?
What is it? - ASAP sounds like the idol group SMAP
And there is the brand ANAP too. - Nice one there.
I have no clue so... Apple.
S stands for SAD.
Applepie.
Can I make it in Japanese?
Ideally it should be English.
But I can't speak any English.
Ok you can try in Japanese.
A for Aishiteru (I love you)
S is for satato (hurry)
Hurry and make me your pineapple.
Hurry and be a pineapple tomorrow too.
I love you, hurry, make me a pineapple too.
That's it. That's the one.
That's the one. Do we win this game?
Be sure to try that out guys.
The first word is not APPLE but AS
As.... possible.
As soon as possible!
In Japanese slang it's "Naruhaya"
Come as soon as possible. I get it.
Shall I tell you the answer?
As soon as possible.
Have you heard about that?
Yes I have.
As soon as possible.
We have done that in English class. When you put a word between two "AS" words.
It means to do something as soon as you can.
- You might say "naruhaya" - Oh yes we use that!
As soon as possible is like naruhaya in Japanese.
Oh what is that so? That's so difficult.
That's so difficult. Japanese people will never get that. - I'll use it from now on.
As soon as possible...
And it means to do something as soon as you can.
I see.
Let me give you the answer.
As soon as possible.
I don't get that either.
Naruhaya!
In Japan we abbreviate "narubeku hayaku" as "Naruhaya" too.
Apparently if you put that into your phone you get a little EMOJI. I didn't know that
So I am gonna try that now.
ASAP...
It doesn't work on other apps but it works on the LINE app apparently.
You see different stamps when you enter it.
If you put it into the LINE app you get a little stamp.
Mine showed up!
There is is I can see it!
That's amazing I didn't know.
I will try it from now on. - Oh please try.
We will!
ASAP....
Oh there is one! That one?
Yes that's it.
That's funny, I didn't know that that was in my phone.
People use it a lot. - I will try and use it too!
I will try using that word more. - Give it a go!
Try THX too. - Wow there are so many stamps for it.
You even get thank you and such coming up!
Ooooh - There is your stamp.
I will NEVER use that.
Give THX a go.
OOOh.
No way I will ever have the chance to use that.
Do you use the Line app too? - Yes we do.
If you add ASAP to Line it will show you a sparkly ASAP stamp.
Whaaaaa?
What was it again? - ASAP.
Oh wow you were right. I can see it.
What? Don't send me that in a message. Oh she just did.
It's so cute. This means naruhaya! Let's use it from now on.
Maybe we should.
Same goes for THX.
Wow so many "Arigatou" stamps showed up when I did that.
Wow the line app understands English. How clever.
Wow I learned something.
We learned a new word. Our brain just got that little bit better.
It made me want to study English more.
Those were our questions. Thanks so much.
OMG, LOL, my BFF made me ROFL so hard.
These are just a couple of text-speak words that people might be using or not using.
As you can see, we surprised a couple of Japanese people
with the ASAP but THX was actually fairly easy to pick up for people.
It's a word that you can guestimate what it is.
How about you do actually use text speak when you message online?
Are there any fun words that you use quite a lot?
Maybe in there are words you would like us to use and ask Japanese on the streets
If there is a word that's really funny, "Ask Japanese people that"
write it down in the box below. If you see someone else has already
put down that word, then please comment on his comment
So we have a line of comments going like "Yes use that one"
So don't just put one word down. Once that word is down, comment on each others comments.
So we have a list so we know which one was the most popular. Or like it up.
So we know and maybe can ask that next time on the streets in Japan.
What's your general opinion on Textspeak though. Do you use it a lot?
Or are you like "no it's a devastation of the English language"
In that case, we'd like to hear your opinion too.
Leave us comments down below, looking forward to seeing it.
We have asked Japanese people before, for ex What's a STAPLER.
And the answer was quite funny. That's a video you might want to watch.
We put the links in the link section at the end of the video.
I hope you enjoyed this and give us some recommendation of text speak
that we should ask Japanese next time we go to Tokyo.
Wish you a lovely day and catch you here soon on Ask Japanese.
-------------------------------------------
Johann Hari discusses the causes and cures of depression - Duration: 4:25.
For more infomation >> Johann Hari discusses the causes and cures of depression - Duration: 4:25. -------------------------------------------
BREAKING!! 2 NFL Stars Listed As Killed At The Super Bowl 3 HRS Before The Game – NFL HORRIFIED! - Duration: 4:33.
For more infomation >> BREAKING!! 2 NFL Stars Listed As Killed At The Super Bowl 3 HRS Before The Game – NFL HORRIFIED! - Duration: 4:33. -------------------------------------------
The National for Sunday February 4, 2018 - Duration: 1:05:07.
For more infomation >> The National for Sunday February 4, 2018 - Duration: 1:05:07. -------------------------------------------
FINECOIN - NEWEST UPDATE !! Q&A - Duration: 2:06.
What's going on guys, this is Mike again with an update on fine coins so after the interview
I guess it made the loud boom and you guys
overwhelmingly
Sent them a lot of messages asking them to change the payment form from fine going to
PTC or ETH I just had another question and answers session in my telegram crew
and I invited them to answer all the questions and
The news I want to bring to you is that they decided after
Discussing with the team that they're gonna give you guys the choice to get paid with any form of payment
either fine coin
BTC
ETH or
Ripple that's fantastic news. I thought I would share with you
And I want to tell you if you're not in my telegram group you're missing out
There's a wealth of information in there join it join the team you'll be informed before
Anybody else so guys I'm gonna leave you with the screenshots of the Q&A that I have done in my telegram of group
Feel free to pause it and read their answers to the questions we asked
But like always I appreciate you. Thank you guys so much for listening until next time stay safe
You
-------------------------------------------
BREAKING!! Trains Heading To Super Bowl AMBUSHED! Police Rushing To Scene NOW! - Duration: 5:41.
For more infomation >> BREAKING!! Trains Heading To Super Bowl AMBUSHED! Police Rushing To Scene NOW! - Duration: 5:41. -------------------------------------------
BREAKING!! DISGRACED NFL Player Just Showed Up During Super Bowl With COP KILLER! - Duration: 8:21.
For more infomation >> BREAKING!! DISGRACED NFL Player Just Showed Up During Super Bowl With COP KILLER! - Duration: 8:21. -------------------------------------------
Melania Trump Marks The End of Her First Year As First Lady With Grace And Dignity - Duration: 4:38.
For more infomation >> Melania Trump Marks The End of Her First Year As First Lady With Grace And Dignity - Duration: 4:38. -------------------------------------------
Super Bowl 2018: Eagles Beat Patriots for First Championship - Duration: 12:11.
For more infomation >> Super Bowl 2018: Eagles Beat Patriots for First Championship - Duration: 12:11. -------------------------------------------
Normani Kordei of Fifth Harmony Channels Destiny's Child for "Bootylicious" | Lip Sync Battle - Duration: 1:50.
(crowd cheering)
(Bootylicious playing)
♪ Kelly, can you handle this? ♪
♪ Michelle, can you handle this? ♪
♪ Beyoncé, can you handle this? ♪
♪ I don't think they can handle this ♪
♪ Barely move, we've arrived ♪
♪ Lookin' sexy, lookin' fly ♪
♪ Baddest chick, chick inside ♪
♪ There you are, come on, baby ♪
♪ Don't you wanna dance with me? ♪
♪ Can you handle, handle me? ♪
♪ You gotta do much better if you gone dance with me tonight ♪
♪ Read my lips carefully, if you like what you see ♪
♪ Hook up your seat belt, it's time for takeoff ♪
♪ I don't think you ready for this jelly ♪
♪ I don't think you ready for this jelly ♪
♪ I don't think you ready for this ♪
♪ 'Cause my body too bootylicious for you, babe ♪
♪ Baby, can you handle this? Baby, can you handle this? ♪
♪ Baby, can you handle this? I don't think you can handle this! ♪
(vocalizing)
Oh my gosh!
♪ I don't think you ready for this jelly ♪
♪ I don't think you ready for this jelly ♪
♪ I don't think you ready for this ♪
♪ 'Cause my body too bootylicious for you, babe ♪
♪ I don't think you ready for this jelly ♪
♪ I don't think you ready for this jelly ♪
♪ I don't think you ready for this ♪
♪ 'Cause my body too bootylicious for you, baby ♪
(crowd cheering)
-------------------------------------------
POT SALES: State banks nearing completion of a system for handling cash from legal pot merchants - Duration: 1:36.
For more infomation >> POT SALES: State banks nearing completion of a system for handling cash from legal pot merchants - Duration: 1:36. -------------------------------------------
Cœur de Pirate à TLMEP pour son nouvel album ''En cas de tempête ce jardin sera fermé'' - Duration: 16:24.
For more infomation >> Cœur de Pirate à TLMEP pour son nouvel album ''En cas de tempête ce jardin sera fermé'' - Duration: 16:24. -------------------------------------------
পটুয়াখালী রাজ্জাক বিশ্বাস এর বিষধর সাপ ধরার লাইভ ভিডিও পর্ব ৫৩ |Bare Handed Venomous Snake Catching - Duration: 22:35.
Bare Handed Venomous Snake Catching
-------------------------------------------
Nominees: Best Foreign Drama in the 13th Annual Soompi Awards - Duration: 4:36.
Hello! We're your special K-Drama MCs for the 13th Annual Soompi Awards!
I'm Oh My Girl's Yooa,
and I'm Seunghee!
As global entertainment grows and its influence spreads,
Soompi Awards introduced this category to honour the best entertainment coming out of Asia.
Featuring television from China, Taiwan, Japan, and Thailand
these ten dramas stole the hearts of the international audience.
These are the nominees for "Best Foreign Drama"!
-------------------------------------------
6th SUNDAY OF ORDINARY TIME (B) 11th February 2018 - Duration: 6:29.
For more infomation >> 6th SUNDAY OF ORDINARY TIME (B) 11th February 2018 - Duration: 6:29. -------------------------------------------
Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION Style Pakket, Trekhaak, Park pilot incl. Achteruitrijcamera Auto - Duration: 1:00.
For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION Style Pakket, Trekhaak, Park pilot incl. Achteruitrijcamera Auto - Duration: 1:00. -------------------------------------------
PRETTY WORDS | withBenita - Duration: 1:18.
You used to tell me such Pretty Words, remember?
Not just Pretty Words.
No, you chose the Prettiest Words.
The type of words that hypnotize.
Make me forget why I was upset, make me forget why I was mad, make me forget why I was sad.
Your sweet nothings were the best part, the best part was your sweet nothings.
Words so nice I thought your lips meant them.
Pretty Words you used to tell me.
When we were together, you would starve me.
But, oh, what a gift when you fed me with your Pretty Words.
Your Pretty Words were there to comfort when you weren't there to comfort.
-------------------------------------------
Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 PHEV INSTYLE+ EXCL. BTW/ 6MND BOVAG GAR./0% BIJTEL./LEER/XENON/TREKHAAK - Duration: 0:45.
For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 PHEV INSTYLE+ EXCL. BTW/ 6MND BOVAG GAR./0% BIJTEL./LEER/XENON/TREKHAAK - Duration: 0:45. -------------------------------------------
Vegeance Is Mine (GIF Music) With Unconditional Love Share Plz And Subscribe Xo !!!! - Duration: 1:28.
If possible on your part live at peace with all.Beloved,do not look for revenge but leave
room for wrath,for it is written vegeance is mine,I will repay says the Lord.Rather,if
your enemy is hungry feed him;if he is thirsty,give him something to drink;for by so doing you
will heap burning coals upon his head.
If possible on your part live at peace with all.Beloved,do not look for revenge but leave
room for wrath,for it is written vegeance is mine,I will repay says the Lord.
Do not be conquered by evil but conquer evil with good.Give your life and self to God.Here
is an act of love example give tools instead of money because it might be more useful and
give from the heart.
If possible on your part live at peace with all.Beloved,do not look for revenge but leave
room for wrath,for it is written vegeance is mine,I will repay says the Lord.If possible
on your part live at peace with all.Beloved,do not look for revenge but leave room for wrath,for
it is written vegeance is mine,I will repay says the Lord.
Pay to all their dues,toll to whom toll is due,respect to whom respect is due,honor to
whom honor is due.
-------------------------------------------
Geek Squad Same Day Scre...
For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...-------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...-------------------------------------------
Vous n'êtes pas un(e) adepte des régimes ? Pas de panique nous avons une solution pour vous ! - Duration: 5:54.
For more infomation >> Vous n'êtes pas un(e) adepte des régimes ? Pas de panique nous avons une solution pour vous ! - Duration: 5:54. -------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Vous n'êtes pas un(e) adepte des régimes ? Pas de panique nous avons une solution pour vous ! - Duration: 5:54.-------------------------------------------
Belle and Sebastian Rate Moby, Dad Jokes, and Baseball - Duration: 3:38.
(upbeat drumming music)
- Underrated, - Overrated.
- (laughs) I can see we're on the same page,
I'm the king of Dad jokes in my house.
- Yeah, my Dad only ever had one joke,
it was, "I'm homesick,"
but Dad, you're at home,
"I know, I'm sick of it."
(laughing)
- You could say that on a weekly basis
and it would still be a laugh.
- I think he probably did, yeah.
- Funny and true. - Yeah.
(drumming music)
- Scotland's been overrated on...
it was the number one...
destination for a while, wasn't it,
in one of these trendy websites
and so I would say that was overrated.
- I'm gonna say underrated,
because I don't wanna get my head kicked in when I go home.
(drumming music)
Oh, overrated,
I mean, they're hideous things, I think,
I think they should be outlawed.
People should do what they want, you know,
so now I feel bad, I feel guilty.
Have your sports bar, I won't come.
(drumming music)
It's weird, like sometimes the biggest acts
are kind of weirdly underrated,
'cause people just see the, you know, the pizazz
and the, you know, the videos
and the popularity and all that and it's kind of sometimes
just missed the artistry a little bit, you know.
- That's popular culture, you know,
just some things, - Yeah.
- I mean, you know, we might only be ever remembered
for leaving our drummer in a Walmart,
that's what we might take to the, and the, you know.
- Yeah.
- That's fine.
(laughing)
(drumming music)
Moby?
The little guy?
- Overrated.
- Can you imagine if you're just in--
- If you're in this,
this is the point you bring him in, right?
- Yeah, I know, but digitally.
The chance, the slim, slim chance, that he would ever,
you know, watch this, he'd say, "Who are these assholes?
"What the fuck?"
(drumming music)
Well, it's just kind of overrated rounders, isn't it?
- You love baseball,
what you talking about? - Yeah.
- I think he's being ironic,
he's obsessed by baseball,
the only times I've been to baseball games
is 'cause Stuart's taken me, when we arrive in town,
"Let's go to the baseball."
I loved it, it was great, you know.
- If you're sitting there and it's 80 degrees
and you know, you're sitting with a beer and your friends,
the great American experience,
they could be dancing ballet out there.
- Yeah, it has more of a everyman quality to it.
(drumming music)
Oh.
- Well, he was a hero to most.
- But it didn't mean shit to me.
You know, Chugdey actually pointed out
that it was the image of Elvis, that was overrated.
People say all kinds of things,
it doesn't, you know. - Yeah.
- We're all energy, it's all changing, it's all shifting.
- I'll bow to my colleague's analysis.
(upbeat drumming music)
-------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> Belle and Sebastian Rate Moby, Dad Jokes, and Baseball - Duration: 3:38.-------------------------------------------
WATCH: Kylie Jenner's Video Shows Newborn & Chicago West | SML TV - Duration: 5:08.
WATCH: Kylie Jenner's Video Shows Newborn & Chicago West
Kylie Jenner welcomed her first child, a baby girl, on February 1, 2018.
Back in September, several news outlets reported that the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star was pregnant, expecting a child with her boyfriend, Travis Scott.
The reality star has not addressed any of the pregnancy rumors until today, posting the above video to document her pregnancy journey and the birth of her baby girl.
In addition to introducing her baby to the world, Jenner also shows off her niece, Chicago West.
This is the first time that anyone has seen a clear picture of the newest Kardashian-West baby (Kim Kardashian and Kanye West welcomed their daughter via surrogate last month).
Chicago West's debut comes around the 8:30-mark of the video.
The video starts off with some throwback footage of a pregnant Kris Jenner (Kylie's mother), getting ready to give birth to her sixth child, Kylie.
The sweet moments are narrated by Kylie's dad, Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner.
Next, Kylie's relationship with Travis Scott is highlighted, while her best friend, Jordyn Woods, talks about Kylie taking a pregnancy test.
In the next shot, Scott is seen sharing a picture of his baby's sonogram with a friend.
Up next, fans are able to see some intimate moments shared between Kylie and Travis Scott; the two embrace while at the doctor's office as Jenner was having a sonogram done.
The couple then finds out how many weeks along Jenner was at the time.
Jenner's baby bump — the first real glimpse of it — is in the next frame.
She is standing in front of the mountains as Woods takes her photo.
The video continues as Kylie and Travis share their exciting baby news with more friends and family members, many getting emotional upon hearing the news.
It comes to an end when Kylie gives birth — and at the very end of the video, you will see the very first glimpse of the newest Jenner.
Before sharing the video, Jenner posted a statement on her social media accounts.
"I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions.
I understand you're used to me bringing you along on all my journeys.
My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.
I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress-free, and healthy way I knew how.
There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned.
I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness," read the statement.
"Pregnancy has been the most beautiful, empowering, and life changing experience I've had in my entire life, and I'm actually going to miss it.
I appreciate my friends and especially my family for helping me make this special moment as private as we could.
My beautiful and healthy baby girl arrived February 1st and I just couldn't wait to share this blessing.
I've never felt love and happiness like this I could burst.
Thank you for understanding," Jenner concluded.
Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have not yet announced the name that they chose for their little girl.
-------------------------------------------
For more infomation >> WATCH: Kylie Jenner's Video Shows Newborn & Chicago West | SML TV - Duration: 5:08.-------------------------------------------
Summertime
For more infomation >> Summertime-------------------------------------------
Ketogenic Breakfast for the Nomadic Lifestyle - Duration: 13:34.
Hey there! I'm Cahlen and today on The
Wizard Life I'm gonna be talking to you
about how I make breakfast every morning
while I'm living in my truck and on a
roaming around the United States living
as a nomad people have been asking me
how am i feeding myself out here and the
the key secret to doing this for me is
basically compacting the calories into
his small space as possible and getting
making it so those calories come in a
form which doesn't need refrigeration
because a refrigerator takes energy and
it also takes up space in the in the
truck so the way I do that is I
basically drink butter and I drink
coconut oil so right here this is my
giant jar of ghee so Dee is kind of like
clarified butter and you may give I
taking butter and kind of boiling it and
then skimming off the stuff that comes
to the top which is the protein and
other stuff like that and they're the
advantages of that are that the ghee
doesn't really go bad so it you don't
need to refrigerate it and it stays good
for years and the other advantage is it
the proteins that people are often
allergic to like casein and stuff like
that it's not really in there anymore so
you're not going to get the reaction
there's all kinds of other benefits to
ghee and as long as this grass-fed by
the way and then also the all the other
things that I'm going to talk about but
I'm not gonna go into all of those
benefits in this video but I will leave
links in the description if you want to
look into that so the other the other
thing that I use is called caprylic acid
and I use a brand called brain octane
sold by the bulletproof company and it's
basically just kind of like purified
coconut oil so coconut oil has many
different types of fats in it and that's
determined by how many carbon atoms are
lined up in a chain and this caprylic
acid has 8 carbons in a line and the
advantage of capilla casted is that it
basically puts your body into ketosis
like that so normally for those of you
who don't know what ketosis is katoa
when you're running on ketones which is
a a something that your cells use for
energy so and it's it comes from fat so
your you eat that or you have fat in
your body and your body processes that
and it turns into ketones and your cells
can use that in the same way that they
would be using glucose so if you were to
eat rice or carbohydrates or just
straight sugar your body's gonna turn
that into glucose and just gonna use
that so you can kind of switch in
between using these two different things
the advantages I found for myself of
being in ketosis is that I feel it's
it's like a you have a level amount of
energy so back when I was kind of just
relying on my energy coming from
carbohydrate and sugar is I would burn
through that stuff really quickly so my
energy would be really high and then it
would dip and it would go really low in
a bit oh man you know I don't know I'm
not sure that if anything comes up a
situation that I need to be able to
think really clearly about and be able
to act I'm not really sure I'm gonna be
able to do pull it off I don't know I
thought how the energy reserves when I'm
in ketosis it's like I don't even
question it I just feel it in my body my
body's just like dude we got so much
energy and this energy is gonna last and
last and last and I don't even like when
I drink this I don't I don't even eat
lunch until like 2:00 2:00 p.m. and
that's called what's that called
some kind of fasting intermittent
fasting so there's all kinds of
advantages of intermittent fasting as
well and I can leave a link down below
about that so there will be links down
below about ketosis and intermittent
fasting and the advantages okay so the
other ingredient is I just have
basically cocoa powder or chocolate
powder and it's not sweetened and the
reason I use this is because for those
of you have heard a bulletproof coffee
which is basically just butter caprylic
acid and coffee I can't drink coffee
because it I'm not actually sure exactly
why but I get after about a day or two I
just crash and my immune systems goes
bad and I tend to get sick and I my
energy I just feel horrible so if I
could I would be drinking bolt
Coffee because I love the taste and I
love the way it makes me feel but I
can't so I instead of coffee I use the
chocolate powder and there's an
advantage to a chocolate powder and that
coffee takes all this time to prepare
and you have to like filter it and press
it and all this stuff and chocolate
powder I just go whoop done so yeah
that's kind of nice and I like chocolate
so and it chocolate has all kinds of
benefits like polyphenols and stuff like
that it's just not quite to a level of
coffee so let me show you kind of the
process of making this so the first step
is I start heating up my water and so
the way I do that is I use this little
water heater which is runs on a 12 volt
system so you've probably seen these
things this is the type of plug that
plugs into your car the cigarette
lighter slot on your car and I just plug
this in to this battery which is
connected to my solar panel you hear a
beep and I this this one gallon it's
like a it's for milking cows but I use
it for storing my water and I just pour
it in here put the lid on
and I pushed the boil button when I go
do all the other things all right while
that's water is boiling I'm going to
start putting the ingredients into this
thermos the advantage of a thermos is
obviously it's going to stay warm for a
long period of time and since I'm
drinking 1,500 calories that's not
something I'm going to down all at once
and so it actually lasts me all the way
from in the morning all the way up until
I have lunch and actually sometimes I'm
still drinking a little bit after I've
had lunch so what I do is I put 1
tablespoon of chocolate powder and I use
this long table spoon because I have to
use this because when this gets low I
have to be able to scoop all the way
down there and I really like getting my
hand in there and then I put so one
tablespoon of the chocolate powder and
that seems to be enough and also it's
nice because then I don't have to buy
this stuff all the time it goes a long
way and then I have 6 tablespoons of the
caprylic acid and 6 tablespoons of the
ghee so a tablespoon of either of these
is roughly about 125 calories so times 6
I believe that's 1,500 calories by
itself so something I want to mention to
you if you're going to start drinking
fat for breakfast in some form don't
start it at 6 tablespoons butter and 6
tablespoons of coconut oil you're gonna
get sick you're not gonna feel very good
and when I first started there's no way
I could have done this I've been
drinking this for probably almost two
years now and I started I think one
tablespoon of each and that's what I
would say if you were gonna do it
probably start at one tablespoon and if
you get if you feel like not so good in
your stomach at that point like ease off
on the caprylic acid a little bit but it
doesn't take too long I'd say a few
weeks to start ramping up I'd say it
probably takes longer than that to get
up to 1,500 calories though so I'll just
gonna show you I'm not gonna do the
whole process burn you it takes kind of
a long time but I'll I'll show you one
scoop of each thing okay first I put in
the single scoop of chocolate powder
just a level scoop and I like to stick
the spoon down in there turn it upside
down and pop it so that it comes out
then I take the caprylic acid
I put the spoon kind of sitting on top
here and I tilt it just a little bit so
if it overflows it pours into the
thermos and not all over the place
so there we go and then I just tilt it
and I do that five more times then I
just take a big scoop of Doug it's warm
out here normally this stuff's pretty
solid it's a little bit starting to
liquefy a little bit and I have to use
my thumb to get it out usually just drop
it in there and then do that five more
times
so again if you're going to have this I
would say you probably want to stop
right there
and then ease into it and I don't know
I've never actually heard of anyone
having 1500 calories if this was a lot
of people who are having this sort of
thing for their breakfast I've never
heard of anyone doing quite this much
except maybe Dave Asprey or something
like that and I don't even think he does
that anymore so I just say start low so
the water is reached nearly boiling I
tend to not to let it quite get to
boiling just because it kind of
overflows and the water starts to steam
off and I lose the water I add the water
at this point
and then I put the lid on and I leave it
for about just a couple minutes to let
the butter melt because the next step is
to mix it and you don't want to do that
while the butter is solid and now the
last step is to mix it and this part is
really important because your body has a
tough time digesting fat because in
order to get it into the bloodstream it
kind of needs to mix in with the water
and as you know oil doesn't mix with
water so what it usually does is it
creates a compound in various organs
which helps the the fat mix with the
water but the thing is if you're
drinking like really like large amounts
that's not normal the body's not going
to be like oh yeah we can totally handle
that so what you want to do is you want
to break the fat down into tiny tiny
tiny little droplets to make its job way
easier and so blend when I when I lived
in a house I would just use like a real
high power blender but I found that I
can do the same with just a milk frother
and this is a cool little thing because
I can use can charge it with a USB cable
so anything that can charge USB can
charge this thing so just take this I
added a little after the butter melted I
add a little bit of cold water to it
just to fill it up to about here so that
when it's done I can actually drink it
and then I just turn it on high slowly
go in there
let it mix for a little bit
so I usually do this for about 30
seconds to a minute so once it's done
mixing it's good to go ready to drink
and once I'm done with that I just put
the lid on and if it's been sitting for
a while the fat can tend to settle on
the top and so what I'll do is I'll pick
it up I'll turn it over once and then
open it so if I if I shake it and then
open it especially when the water is
still really hot it tends to go and
spray all over the place and it makes a
pretty messy situation so just something
that I like to think about I think of
the butter and the coconut oil is
basically like condensed liquefied
energy from the Sun like liquids Sun
energy and the the coconut oil comes
from a from a tree a tree is taking the
sunlight is taking the soil and it's
kind of using water in that process and
it's creating a compound which when you
drink it it's just it gives you the
energy to do everything that you do and
it's the same thing for the the butter
and the ghee the cow it drinks it drinks
the water it eats the grass and it
absorbs the sunlight in its skin and it
turns all of that into pure energy so
just something to think about and I
definitely recommend this I think that
if you'll if you try it out you'll
notice how much better you feel and so
if you want to do the intermittent
fasting type thing this is all that you
drink and you don't eat anything in the
morning make sure you're not having any
protein or any sugars of any kind just
fat and go all the way until like one or
two and then at that point you can eat
up to you know a couple hours before
bedtime and then you can just keep
repeating that and again I'll put links
about all the benefits of ketosis
intermittent fasting ghee coconut oil
all that stuff in the description below
so thanks for stopping by and I hope to
see you next time
-------------------------------------------
北京女孩儿在洛杉矶 | Weekly vlog#1 (with eng sub) - Duration: 5:41.
Good Morning! It is currently 7:16 AM
I'm getting ready for school
He's so ugly!!
Just kidding haha
He's smells bad...
(My mom said he pooed in the backyard today..)
Why did you pooh in the backyard???
What were you thinking???
Come back..Face the camera
Back home!
I just realized that they put soba noodle in the poke bowl!
It looks so good!
I just went to Staples to pick up some school supplies
I need some stationary for videos
Golden pen looks kinda cool
It's so pretty outside
It's 5:20 pm in LA right now
The sunset is sooo pretty~~
-------------------------------------------
How to use TIMEVALUE function in Excel 2016 - Duration: 3:01.
Hi there josh here with Evergreen Tutorials here to show you how to use the TIMEVALUE
function in Excel 2016 first things first =TIMEVALUE( it prompt us for the time_text
what exactly is the time_text?
One example would be 2 pm right parenthesis and I get 0.58333 this is actually the time
format this says time and in fact it is 2 pm that is the serial number time of the day
which I'll get to in a second so with the time value function one catch is that you
can't do cell referencing it with it so here I'm going to try this =TIMEVALUE( if
I can type here and I'm going to reference this cell so same thing we just put in up
there right parenthesis and I get an error I can't do that with the TIMEVALUE function
a couple example of correct and wrong input you can put in with this so I have 7:17:00
pm this actually includes the date here Excel will just cut that off I can take that and
get 7:17 pm TIMEVALUE function always returns to us the serial number from these inputs
I tried to put in the now function it doesn't take that straight 7:17 pm it gets that 22:17
so if I want to put in military time I get that we just seen 2 pm in there and it will
take July 7 which frankly will give us 0 because that's just the day.
It doesn't include the time so when Excel sees a day thinks is midnight I try to put
in july 7th and it didn't take the th in there very friendly and it threw an error
alright so the time value function is great for when you're testing the inputs of what
you can put into other date and time functions in Excel 2016 let's move on here to the
serial number what is the serial number its actually the decimal part of the day Excel
sees the day starting at 0 and ending at 1 and as the day progresses it adds tenth of
a number to the day so here we 8:16 pm here I have .84 and here I have 20:16:32 well these
are actually all the same thing just formatted differently you check up in the function bar
here they are all the same thing this formatted as time is in fact 8:32 pm so like I said
before the TIMEVALUE function is great for testing inputs into what you can put into
Excel so like down here it didn't take July 7th but it took July 7 this is a great function
to use to instruct other people what you can put into Excel and what you cannot I'm josh
here with Evergreen Tutorials and we went over the TIMEVALUE function in Excel 2016
if you have any suggestions of how to use this function in your spreadsheets leave a
comment below if you liked this video please subscribe for other educational content thanks
for watching
-------------------------------------------
Was Jesus Counter-Cultural Toward Women? - Duration: 8:23.
For more infomation >> Was Jesus Counter-Cultural Toward Women? - Duration: 8:23. -------------------------------------------
Columbia College pt. 1 - Duration: 13:54.
Hey guys. Welcome to episode number seven of my bouldering vlog.
We are here at Columbia College and Trogdor right behind me.
I'm gonna hop on it later on when I get warmed up.
I was here last time, hopped on it, didn't send but I'm gonna get that V8 in a little bit.
I'm out here with Johnny and Monty.
We're gonna go get climbing.
I'm gonna hit up The Fang right now.
V5.
Looks pretty good. There's a little fan thing at the start right you go up right.
Let's see what happens when you get on top
This climb is very fang-cy.
Fang-cy?
This climb is very "fang-cy."
The Fang V5. Boom boom.
The Fang V5. Really good climb.
Got it.
I'm coming down.
How many more tries do you guys got?
Uno.
One good one. That's all it takes.
Yep. That's very true.
That was very poetic.
One good one. That's all it takes.
Left. Bump.
Cross in.
And dyno. And then Dyno!
Dyno.
There's a part that it looks like you could
You know with the palm up.
Oh you mean like an undercling? Yeah like an undercling.
But I don't know if that would allow you to lean back and raise the right foot.
I might have even at this foot too.
Come on dude. Keep breathing.
Next!
Now we get TROGDOR!
I'm going to start off right over here, right.
Pop this up here.
And get a foot here.
Boom boom boom.
Oooh. Jug.
What else we got. Another jug!
Get a heel hook. It's like oooh!
Float.
Bump this a little bit. Get this up here. Heel!
Get to the jub up top.
I'm done!
Got it!
That was intense dude. You were climbing for like two minutes at least.
Tired. I'm really tired.
Man that was the longest two minutes of my life.
Man.
I was like where am I going? Trying to find some rest but sometimes you just can't find it but
Try to fight fight fight every move.
That's the way to live, right?
#ClimbingIsLife
What could I do differently?
Know where my moves are and not keep switching hands, switching heels.
If I had the right beta boom boom we'll be done
but since I don't remember the beta, I'm just like
Struggle
I got to the v5 the easiest part.
But I'll just like gas.
Got do it again a little bit after these guys
Now what?
That was awesome.
Oh thank you.
I like that sequence.
It's really well for... Just a good flow to it.
But it's definitely really core.
A lot of core.
Nice. Come on dude. Keep Breathing.
You've got two more moves. Come on.
I took too long to get the heal. I spaced. What's next?
Did your hand pop off?
Well with the left, I got it on a sloppier your spot too.
oh that was like
So I'm gonna try this again
I think I am de-pumped so we'll see what happens on a Trogdor V8 take two.
Come on dude.
Oh my god I dabbed. I'm so frustrated at myself.
Why did that foot cut? I hit that pad.
Such a long problem.
Now I have to go and do it again but after these guys go
I can't even scream.
Oh god my voice...
Trogdor!
I need you hands. Please. Por favor.
It's been sort of a send train out here. Johnny sent the 5. Monty sent the 5.
Now I got to go send my proj.
The V8 version of Trogdor.
So let's see if I could do it. No dabbin this time.
I'ma get it.
Okay here we go.
Trogdor was a man.
I mean, he was a dragon man.
Or I mean, he was just a dragon.
And he was still Trogdor!
Burninating the countryside.
Burninating the peasants.
Burninating all the people.
I slain Trogdor.
How do you feel about Trogdor?
It was sick.
You need the song to send Trogdor. You need it.
That's how I did it.
He was a dragon man.
Hey I'm actually the year the dragon - 1988.
And then trogdor comes in the night!
-------------------------------------------
[米晶]五種筆記密技一次學會![開啟CC字幕] - Duration: 3:33.
For more infomation >> [米晶]五種筆記密技一次學會![開啟CC字幕] - Duration: 3:33. -------------------------------------------
럭셔리 SUV, 레인지로버 페이스리프트 공개[24/7 카] - Duration: 4:23.
For more infomation >> 럭셔리 SUV, 레인지로버 페이스리프트 공개[24/7 카] - Duration: 4:23. -------------------------------------------
페라리 첫 크로스오버 'FUV'는 이런 모습?[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:07.
For more infomation >> 페라리 첫 크로스오버 'FUV'는 이런 모습?[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:07. -------------------------------------------
자동차 안전도 평가에서 가장 높은 점수를 기록한 차는? - Duration: 5:21.
For more infomation >> 자동차 안전도 평가에서 가장 높은 점수를 기록한 차는? - Duration: 5:21. -------------------------------------------
శివాలయంలో అరుదైన గోవు ||Kethaki Sangameshwara Pooja || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 5:10.
DARSHANAMLIVE – Everything about INDIAN Temples Grandeur and Visual Feast
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét