Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 7 2018

i'm going to do this

how you can grow money plant from cuttings

or

propagate money plant from vine cuttings

take a long money plant stalk

and

cut like this

cut it all the stalk

just do cut

like this method

here stalks

but

no need these

these are leaves

from

cuttings

take leaves one by one

take

glass of water

and then

put in the water

one month later

can see

new roots

then

separate the leaves

one by one

long root

another one have a new leaf

this one

don't have roots

so

we need to

separate rooted leaves

there is no roots

again

put these leaves in water

take another pot

put some water

put the rooted leaves in the pot

cleaning dust or dirt from roots

put some water again

and

place the plants

and

put

some stone

this is easy to do you'll have good

success with this

now there's a couple of things

you need to know with this

first

roots need air as much as they need water to grow

so you should replace this water

with fresh water

don't need to do it

every day but every couple of days

because

the water that comes out of your

tap has oxygen in it as it sits the oxygen evaporates

and

the water becomes stale

so replacing the water every couple of days

and

another thing

is that

the best place to put these not to put these cuttings is on your kitchen counter

or

somewhere where it's nice and warm

because roots need warm air to grow

these roots on these plants will not grow at temperatures lower than 68 degrees

so a windowsill is by is not the best place to put these

by far the best place to put these is

somewhere like that where indirect light is

fine the temperature is the importantly it's been about three weeks

For more infomation >> How to Propagate Money Plants | Correct & Best way | Propagating Pothos from Cuttings //GREEN PLANTS - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

झटपट बनवा मटार बटाटा मसाला | Quick Aloo matar Masala | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 317 - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> झटपट बनवा मटार बटाटा मसाला | Quick Aloo matar Masala | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 317 - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Jimmy Kimmel Guesses 'Who's High?' - Duration: 5:58.

For more infomation >> Jimmy Kimmel Guesses 'Who's High?' - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Olivia O'Brien - No Love - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Olivia O'Brien - No Love - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

BITCOIN ПАДАЕТ НИЖЕ 6000 ДОЛЛАРОВ / ОБЗОР СТОИМОСТИ БИТКОИНА С 17 ДЕКАБРЯ ПО 7 ФЕВРАЛЯ (КОРРЕКЦИЯ) - Duration: 13:57.

For more infomation >> BITCOIN ПАДАЕТ НИЖЕ 6000 ДОЛЛАРОВ / ОБЗОР СТОИМОСТИ БИТКОИНА С 17 ДЕКАБРЯ ПО 7 ФЕВРАЛЯ (КОРРЕКЦИЯ) - Duration: 13:57.

-------------------------------------------

Who's Getting Rich Off Of Puerto Rico's Suffering? - Duration: 8:27.

DEMOCRATS AND THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ARE

INVESTIGATING FEMA AND ITS INABILITY TO GRANT

CONTRACTS TO COMPANIES THAT ARE DOING, THAT COULD DO A

DECENT JOB IN PROVIDING DISASTER RELIEF TO THE VICTIMS OF

HURRICANE MARIA IN PUERTO RICO.

THE NEW YORK TIMES WROTE THIS EXPLOSIVE PIECE INDICATING

THAT FEMA HAS GRANTED CONTRACTS TO GROUPS OF PEOPLE AND

COMPANIES THAT ARE SHADY AND QUESTIONABLE TO SAY THE LEAST.

IN FACT, IT PROFILES THE STORY OF TRIBUTES CONTRACTING

LLC, WHICH WAS GIVEN THE TASK OF DELIVERING 30

MILLION MEALS TO PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM THE

RAMIFICATIONS OF THAT STORM.

THEY FAILED TO DELIVER THOSE MEALS.

IN FACT, THEY ONLY DELIVERED ABOUT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF

THEM BEFORE THEIR CONTRACT WAS TERMINATED.

IT IS QUITE A BIT OF MONEY, BUT A LOT OF THOSE CONTRACTS WANT TO

COMPANIES THAT HAVE NOT DONE A SUFFICIENT JOB IN

FULFILLING THEIR ROLE.

YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING, WHAT ARE THESE OTHER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS

THAT GOT CANCELED AND WHY WOULD FEMA GIVE HER A CONTRACT IF

SHE HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN

THE PAST.

BY THE WAY, THE GOVERNMENT PUBLISHING OFFICE ALSO

NOTED THAT SHE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ON TIME.

SHE WAS ALWAYS LATE.

I FIGURED IT OUT.

I WAS WONDERING WHY GIVE HER ANOTHER CONTRACT TO?

WELL, IF YOUR JOB IS TO DESTROY THE GOVERNMENT, SHE IS ACTUALLY

A PERFECT CANDIDATE BECAUSE REMEMBER, SCOTT PRUITT SUED THE

EPA 14 TIMES TO TRY TO DESTROY THE EPA'S REGULATIONS.

DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, RICK PERRY SAYS WE SHOULD ELIMINATE IT,

HE IS THE SECRETARY OF ENERGY SO HERE'S ANOTHER PERSON, WE WANT

TO DELIVER FOOD, NO WE DON'T, WE WANT TO DESTROY GOVERNMENTAL

ATTIRE THE MOST INCOMPETENT PERSON WE CAN TO DO IT.

I DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR THINKING THAT WAY BECAUSE

WE KNOW THAT REPUBLICANS AND REPUBLICANS ARE IN CHARGE

RIGHT NOW, HEY GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS THAT AID AMERICANS.

THEY DO NOT WANT OUR TAXPAYER MONEY GOING TOWARD HELPING

OUR FELLOW AMERICANS BUT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR HAPPENED

DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION QUITE A BIT SO SOME OF

THESE CONTRACTS DUE DATE BACK TO OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION.

JUST QUICKLY GOING BACK TO THE ISSUE OF DELIVERING MEALS

TO PUERTO RICANS, REMEMBER, HER COMPANY, BY THE WAY, SHE IS

THE ONLY PERSON IN THAT COMPANY.

ALL SHE DOES IS HIRE SUB CONTRACTORS TO DO

THE WORK:

ONCE THEY REALIZED THAT THEY WERE NOT PACKAGE THE WAY THAT

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE, FEMA WAS UPSET AND SO THEY SENT HER A

NOTICE INDICATING THAT THEY WERE GOING TO TERMINATE THE CONTRACT.

SO LOOK, IT IS JUST INTERESTING BECAUSE AGAIN, SHE HAD FIVE

PREVIOUS CONTRACTS THAT HAD BEEN TERMINATED.

YES THEY WERE OTHER GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS.

IT WASN'T FEMA, BUT SHOULDN'T THEY COMMUNICATE WITH ONE

ANOTHER AND UNDERSTAND THAT MAYBE THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT

PERSON TO HIRE TO DO THIS JOB, ESPECIALLY TO THE TUNE OF

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THE $156 MILLION.

LOOK, THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO DO THIS JOB BECAUSE YOU ARE

NOT GOING TO GET COMPANIES SET UP JUST TO DO CHARITY.

COMPANIES ARE SET UP TO DO FOR-PROFIT STUFF.

A GOVERNMENT CAN CONTRACT OUT THE COMPANIES OBVIOUSLY,

BUT THIS IS WHAT IS PART OF THE CENTRAL SERVICES OF THE

GOVERNMENT.

IT IS FRUSTRATING THAT OFTENTIMES THE GOVERNMENT

HAS A BUREAUCRACY THAT DOES NOT WORK AND IF WE WERE

REPUBLICANS I WOULD SAY THE REASON SHE DID NOT DO THAT

JOB UNDER OBAMA'S BECAUSE OF TRUMP.

THAT'S WHAT HANNITY CLAIMED TODAY.

THE STOCK MARKET CRASH UNDER TRUMP WAS BECAUSE OF OBAMA

BUT WE ARE ACTUALLY HONEST PEOPLE.

IT'S TERRIBLE THAT SHE DIDN'T DELIVER UNDER OBAMA BUT WE

ALREADY KNEW THAT SO WHY HIRE HER AGAIN UNDER TRUMP?

THAT IS DEEPLY FRUSTRATING.

IT DOESN'T MEAN BY THE WAY THAT THE GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T DO

THIS, THAT IF YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF A HURRICANE AND YOU NEED FOOD

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T COME TO YOUR RESCUE, SMALL

GOVERNMENT, YEAH.

DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE ANSWER.

WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS HAVE GOVERNMENT WORK BETTER AND

OFTEN TIMES IT DOES BUT IN THIS CASE IT CLEARLY DID NOT.

WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY IS PIERCE SPECULATION'S I WANT

TO BE CLEAR ABOUT THAT.

THIS IS JUST WHERE MY MIND IS GOING WHEN IT COMES TO

THESE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS.

WE KNOW THAT WHEN IT COMES TO GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS GIVEN

TO DEFENSE CONTRACTORS, IT IS BECAUSE THERE ARE CAMPAIGNS

ON NATIONS INVOLVED BEHIND THE SCENES, SO I DON'T KNOW, I

HAVEN'T INVESTIGATED THIS.

AS FAR AS I KNOW I HAVEN'T FOUND ANY INVESTIGATION INDICATED

THAT PEOPLE LIKE TIFFANY BROWN HAD CONTRIBUTED SOME

DOLLARS TO THESE POLITICIANS WAS LED TO THESE CONTRACTS BUT

I DO FIND IT STRANGE THAT SHE REPEATEDLY GET THESE

CONTRACTS AND FAILS TO DELIVER.

SPEAKING OF BIG GOVERNMENT, SMALL GOVERNMENT WHAT A

SHOULDN'T AND DO, THIS DEFENSE CONTRACTORS OFTEN BUILT PLANES

THAT COST US BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT NEVER WORK OR SHIPS,

LIKEWISE AND THEY ARE GIANT.

SO IF YOU SAY YOU DO NOT LIKE BIG GOVERNMENT AND RESPECT,

I HEAR YOU AND IT IS ONE THING WHEN YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO

FEED PEOPLE WHO ARE HUNGRY WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM A

NATURAL DISASTER.

IT IS ANOTHER THING TO BUILD EXTRA SHIPS AND PLANES WE DID

NOT NEED IN THE FIRST PLACE SO ALL THE MONEY THAT ALL THIS

DEFENSE CONTRACTORS POCKETED AND A LOT OF THOSE PLANES NEVER

WENT IN THE AIR IN THE FIRST PLACE, NOW THE REPUBLICAN

LOGIC IS LOOK AT THAT, NOW WE ARE UNSAFE.

ARE WE?

NOW WE ARE UNSAFE AND WE HAD TO THROW MORE MONEY IN DEFENSE

SPENDING.

LOOK, THE CORRECT ANSWER IS NOT SMALL GOVERNMENT OR BIG

GOVERNMENT.

IT IS A GOVERNMENT THAT IS SUITED FOR THE PURPOSES

THAT IT IS ADDRESSING AND SHOULD BE ADDRESSING SO THIS IS A

CORE FUNCTION OF GOVERNMENT.

WE NEED TO DO IT BETTER AND WE NEED TO HAVE THE

CONTRACTORS PICKED AND I TOTALLY EMPATHIZE WITH ANA'S

SPECULATION ON THE STORY BECAUSE WHAT HAVE WE SEEN IN THE PAST?

IT ISN'T ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE GOVERNMENT IT IS ABOUT WHO IS

DOING THE JOB BECAUSE OFTENTIMES THEY GIVE DONATIONS TO THE

POLITICIANS, SO RIGHT OR WRONG, COMPETENT OR INCOMPETENT,

THEY ARE GOING TO GET THE CONTRACTS WITH WHICH

CERTAINLY APPLIES TO THE DEFENSE CONTRACTORS AS WELL SO THAT

IS THE HEART OF THE PROBLEM OFTENTIMES.

IN THIS CASE, WE KNOW THE SYMPTOM WHICH IS THOSE POOR

PEOPLE DID NOT GET THEIR FOOD THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO.

MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL LOOK INTO AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS THE

ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM.

AND DEMOCRATS AGAIN IN THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ARE

INVESTIGATING THIS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I DO WANT

TO LEAVE YOU WITH ONE FASCINATING TIDBIT THAT JUST

PERFECTLY SUMS UP THIS STORY.

THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON.

For more infomation >> Who's Getting Rich Off Of Puerto Rico's Suffering? - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

TRUTH About Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Finally Comes Out – Trump Is About To Ensure Justice - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> TRUTH About Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Finally Comes Out – Trump Is About To Ensure Justice - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Fearlessly Independent Since 1906 - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Fearlessly Independent Since 1906 - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Clintons Have Abused Their Power To Use The FBI Against Enemies For Years(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 18:19.

Clintons Have Abused Their Power To Use The FBI Against Enemies For Years

right in my hands brand-new with this our bombshell revelations from the

Grassley gram memo major parts this is the memo from yesterday have now been

unredacted huge parts yesterday now the memo was providing further

evidence that the FISA Court was lied to by the FBI in order to get a warrant to

spy on the Trump campaign and there's new information that Christopher Steele

may have lied to the FBI about briefing media outlets there's a lot to cover

we're going to go through it slowly we'll do it together

now the memo starts with this this is page one of the memo right here on the

face the dossier it appears that mr. Steele gathered much of his information

from Russian government sources inside of Russia and according to the law firm

Perkins Coie mr. Steele's dossier related efforts were funded through

fusion GPS by that law firm on behalf of the Democratic National Committee and

the Clinton campaign let's pause here Hillary Clinton is paying Steele to

spread Russian lies and Russian propaganda I'll read it again because

this is important much of the information from Russian government

sources inside of Russia isn't that what the media's been investigating for the

better part of a year here Oh so keep that in mind as we move forward

here's another key portion it appears that either mr. Steele lied to the FBI

or to the British Court that the classified documents were viewed by the

committee contained materially false statements and then the memo goes on to

read in response to the committee's inquiries the Chairman and ranking

member received a briefing March 15 2017 from then director James Comey then the

memo goes on to say that briefing addressed the Russia investigation the

FBI's relationship with mr. steel and the FBI's reliance on mr. Steele's

dossier in to applications that it filed for surveillance under the Foreign

Intelligence Surveillance Act then March 17th 2017 the Chairman and ranking

member will provide a copy the two relevant FISA applications which

requested authority to conduct surveillance of quarter-page both relied

heavily on mr. Steele's dossier claims and both applications were granted by

the Foreign Intelligence Court in December 2017 the chairman ranking

member and subcommittee chairman Graham were allowed to review a total of four

FISA applications relying on the dossier to seek surveillance of mr. Carter page

as well as numerous other FBI documents related to mr. Steele now the next

paragraph this is interesting this is highly redacted here I wonder what's in

that then the following paragraph follow along

similarly in June of 2017 the former FBI director Comey testified publicly before

the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence that he had briefed

president-elect Trump on the dossiers allegations in January when he was

president-elect just before he's sworn into office January 2017 which mr. Comey

described to then president-elect Trump as salacious and unverified when asked

at the March 2017 briefing why the FBI then relied on the dossier in the FISA

applications absent meaningful corroboration and in the light of the

highly political motive surrounding its creation then director Comey stated that

the FBI included the dossier allegations about Carter page in the FISA

applications because mr. Steele himself was considered reliable due to his past

work with the FBI now later on that page memo reads it

goes the bulk paid close attention the bulk of the FISA application put that

back up on the screen consists of allegations against page that were

disclosed to the FBI by mr. Steele and also outlined in the steel dossier the

application appears to contain no additional information corroborating the

dossier allegations against mr. Page although it does cite to a news article

that appears to be sourced to mr. Steele's dossier

as well let's just stop right here the entire bulk of the FISA application came

from the dossier this dossier well they're relying on a guy that was being

paid for by the Clinton campaign and by the DNC funneling the money fusion GPS

got the money through the law firm both the DNC and the Clinton campaign used

there was no verification of any of this it was just based on the dossier and the

fact that they say well he was reliable in the past and then imagine this in

October when they filed for the first application for FISA against the Trump

campaign well three months later in January James Comey is saying that it's

salacious and unverified so why three months earlier did they go before a FISA

Court and presented as the bulk of evidence do you see where we're going

here now here's what page three of this memo

says redacted the FBI discussed the reliability of the unverified

information provided by mr. Steele in footnotes 8 and 18 of the FISA warrant

application first the FBI noted a vaguely limited extent

the political origins of the dossier stop right there

they knew it was funded by Hillary Clinton and the DNC they never told the

FISA Court that important piece of information I think the FISA Court

probably would have made a big impression considering this is the bulk

of their case the dossier if it was coming from one campaign against another

campaign in the lead-up to an election now in footnote 8 the FBI stated that

dossier information was compiled pursuant to the direction of a law firm

who had hired an identified US person now known as Glenn Simpson Fuzion GPS

then redacted the application failed to disclose that the identities of mr.

Simpson's ultimate clients or the Clinton campaign and the DNC

why would the FBI FBI in making a FISA application against an opposition party

in an election year and knowing it's paid for by the Clinton camp

pain in the dnc why would they not tell the FISA Court judge that to me is a

serious omission and one that states there's a political motive behind all of

this now let's just go back a little further remember this is the same James

Comey this is the same FBI that in fact in spite of a mountain of evidence that

Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information destroyed and deleted 33,000

subpoenaed emails and then used acid wash and then bleach pit and then busted

up you know different devices with hammers the same people that kept her in

the race are now working on her behalf again and they're doing it in this case

by not telling the full truth of the FISA Court we continue the FBI stated to

the FISA Court that based on Steele's previous reporting and history with the

FBI whereby steel provided reliable information to the FBI the FBI believes

Steele's reporting to be credible in short it appears the FBI relied on

admittedly uncorroborated information funded by and obtained for secretary

Clinton's presidential campaign in order to conduct surveillance of an associate

of an opposing presidential candidate it did these are this is right here in this

right here it did so based on mr. Steele's personal credibility and

presumably having faith in his process of obtaining information Wow

they didn't tell the court any of this they didn't tell the court where the

money came from they didn't tell the court they also knew at that time that

Steele hated Trump because Trump because Steele mentioned it to Bruce or we'll

get to that in a minute but there is substantial evidence suggesting that mr.

Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts one

which bears on his credibility and it starts redacted yet the FISA

applications note the existence of a news article dated September 23rd 2016

which in particular contained some of the same dossier information about mr.

page compiled by mr. Steele on which the f

I relied in its application well not explicitly stated this is presumably the

article written by Michael Isikoff Yahoo News titled US Intel officials probe

ties between Trump advisor and Kremlin now redacted the application attempts to

explain away the inconsistency between Steele's assertion to the FBI and the

existence of the article apparently to shield mr. Steele's credibility on which

it still relied for the renewal request of the FISA application you got to renew

it every 90 days and it said given that the information contained in the

September 23rd news article generally matches the information about page that

Steele discovered doing his/her research redacted now stop for a second so they

used the same information from the same person they presented to the court like

they're two separate but yet corroborating pieces of information to

put emphasis to the court OSI we've got two sources the only problem is the

source of the Yahoo News article was the same source of the dossier is the same

guy that didn't want Trump to win and is the same guy that was being paid by the

Clinton campaign this is so corrupt and here's what's on page four got it right

here all of this right here in footnote 9 of

its January 2017 application this is the first renewal of the FISA warrant in

this case for mr. page the FBI again addressed mr. Steele's credibility this

is three months later remember that's the same January where James Comey told

President Trump it's salacious and it's unverified so that same month they go in

for a renewal back to the document the FBI noted that it had suspended their

relationship with mr. Steele in October 2016 because of Steele's quote

unauthorized disclosure of information of the Pres now the FBI relayed that

Steele had been bothered by the FBI's notification to Congress in October 2016

about the reopening of the Clinton investigation remember that happened

just before the election and as a result Steele independently and against prior

admonishment from the FBI to speak with only the FBI on this

matter release the reporting discussed here in dossier

allegations against page two an identified news organization however the

FBI continue to still cite mr. Steele's past work as evidence three months later

of his reliability at the same time they're telling Donald Trump it's

unverified and salacious and that incident that led to the FBI suspending

their relationship with mr. Steele occurred after Steele provided the FBI

with the dossier information described in the application

now the FBI further asserted in footnote 19 that it did not believe that Steele

directly gave information to Yahoo News that published this September 23rd news

article now in the next paragraph this is what it reads in defending mr.

Steele's credibility to the FISA Court the FBI had posted an innocuous

explanation for the September 23rd article based on the assumption that mr.

Steele had told the FBI the truth about his press contacts and the FBI then

vouch for him twice more using the same rationale in subsequent renewal

applications you know filed with the Foreign

Intelligence Surveillance Court in April and in June of 2017 now here's the

important part of page five the first of these filings was publicly reported in

the u.s. media in April of 2017 yet the FBI did not subsequently disclose to the

FISA Court the evidence suggesting that Steele had lied to the FBI instead the

application still relied primarily remember the bulk of the the application

is the phony Clinton bought and paid for dossier go back to scroll down just a

hair back the other way the bulk of the application so instead the application

still we're now six months into this thing relied on his credibility even

though the FBI knew he was not credible at this point especially as it relates

to the media incident which pushed him out of the FBI's way in October the same

month the first FISA warrant was granted now here's what's on page six

whether mr. Steele lied to the FBI about his media contacts is relevant for at

least two reasons first it's relevant to his credibility as a source particularly

given the lack of corroboration for his claims at least at the time they were

included in the FISA applications second it is relevant to the reliability of his

information gathering efforts mr. Steele conducted his work for fusion GPS

compiling the pre-election memorandum between June and early November 2016 now

there was this British litigation this talks about it in the Grassley and

Graham memo here tonight mr. Steele acknowledged briefing journalists about

the dossier memorandum in late summer autumn 2016 yeah he was the source for

Issachar now unsurprisingly during the summer of 2016

reports of at least some of the dossier allegations began to circle circulating

among reporters and people involved in Russia issues mr. Steele also admitted

in the British litigation to briefing journalists from The Washington Post

Yahoo News The New Yorker the whole network fake News CNN in September 2016

simply put the more people who contemporaneously knew that mr. Steele

was compiling his dossier the more likely it was vulnerable to manipulation

in fact in the British litigation which involves a post-election dossier

memorandum Steele admitted he had received and included it in unsolicited

unverified allegations that filing implies that he similarly received

unsolicited intelligence on these matters prior to the election as well

stating that mr. Steele continued to receive unsolicited intelligence now pay

close attention on matters covered by the pre-election memorandum after the

u.s. presidential election now the next paragraphs redacted it goes

on one memorandum by mr. Steele that was not published by BuzzFeed is dated

October 19 2016 the report alleges redacted as well redacted mr. Steele's

memorandum states that his company received this report redacted US State

Department that the report was the second in a series and that the report

pay close attention was information that came from a foreign subsys who is in

touch with redacted a contact of redacted a friend of the clintons who

passed it to redacted I love the redacted here it is troubling enough the

Clinton campaign funded Steele's work but that now Clinton associates as we

reported last night or contemporaneously feeding mr. Steele allegations this

raises additional concern about his credibility let's head to page 7 these

facts appear to directly contradict the FBI's assertions in its initial

application in October of 2016 for the FISA warrant as well as subsequent

renewal applications the FBI repeatedly represented to the FISA Court that mr.

Steele told the FBI he did not have unauthorized contacts with the press

about the dossier prior to October 2016 that's false

the FISA applications make these claims specifically in the context of the

September 2016 yahoo news article but mr. Steele has admitted publicly before

a court of law that he did have such contacts with the press at this time and

his former business partner mr. Simpson had confirmed it to the committee

thus the FISA applications are either materially false in claiming that mr.

Steele said he did not provide dossier information of the press prior to

October 2016 or mr. Steele made materially false statements to the FBI

when he claimed he only provided the dossier information to his business

partner in the FBI and page 7 continues in this case Steele's apparent deception

seems to impose significant material consequences on the FBI's investigative

decision and representations to the FISA Court and steals information formed a

significant portion of the FBI warrant application FISA application relied more

heavily on Steele's credibility than on any independent verification or

corroboration for his claims thus the basis for the warrant authorising

surveillance the US citizen largely rests on mr.

Steele's credibility and the Department of Justice has a responsibility to

determine whether mr. Steele provided false information to the FBI and whether

the FBI's representations to the court were in error thank you god bless you

and God bless america

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Clintons Have Abused Their Power To Use The FBI Against Enemies For Years(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 18:19.

-------------------------------------------

Gay Elementary School Teacher Comes Out To Students. - Duration: 6:55.

I'm Matthew Hay.

I'm from Annapolis, Maryland.

One day, a week or so after the holidays, I had asked my group of fifth grade students

in my music class how they had spent their winter break.

Kids went down the row saying what types of gifts they had and which relatives they'd

seen.

At the end, a student had asked me, "Mr. Hay, what did you do?"

I had answered, in the best of my ability, without revealing too much, "Well, I went

to my in-laws and I spent some time in northern New Jersey."

A student of mine asked me very pointedly, "What does 'in-laws' mean?"

I explained that if you have in-laws, that means that you're married and it's the

family of the person you're married to.

She asked me, "What is the name of your wife?"

I told her that I have a spouse and then I tried to move on, which I do many times.

But she was feeling very insistent this particular day on figuring out what the name of my wife

was.

So we went back and forth, back and forth.

"What's your wife's name?"

"I don't have a wife, I have a spouse."

"What's your wife - you said spouse.

Well, that's the same thing as a wife."

Eventually I lost patience and I said, "He is my spouse and he is not my wife."

There was a silence that hung in the room for a minute.

The kids sort of looked at each other, confused.

I let them know that if they had any questions, I'd be happy to answer those questions but

right now I'd like to focus on music.

After several more interruptions, I just had to stop the class.

I had to stop the class and explain to them, "If you're talking about me, that's

not showing kindness.

At this school, we practice kindness.

So I don't want to hear anything else about it, but if you have any questions for me,

ask me after class."

After class, the student who had been the one who had instigated this whole thing was

walking by, avoiding eye contact.

I said to her, point-blank, "Is there anything you need to ask me?"

It looked like she wanted to ask something specific - probably "Are you gay?" - and

didn't.

A couple of weeks went by and there was a lot of buzz in the school amongst the students

and amongst the teachers telling me what their students were talking about, which was "Mr.

Hay is gay.

Mr. Hay has a husband."

As someone who's been out for more than half my life, I haven't dealt with feelings

of being in the closet and feelings of not being able to be myself for a really long

time and a lot of those types of feelings had filled me again this late in my life as

an out gay person.

Teaching is all about establishing a relationship with kids so it was really important to me

that I was accepted by my students.

So I guess there was a lot of sadness that I had felt after that class.

I reached out and decided to make it public and got a lot of confidence from other people

in the building, got support from my principal.

I'm lucky enough to teach in a state where there are protections for gay people and I'm

really lucky to be in that situation, so I knew it would be okay no matter what the parent

response or student response ended up being.

Time went by, I felt like I could be myself a little bit more, slowly over time.

There was no reason to feel like I had to be somebody else.

If it was okay with some kids, then it was going to be out there anyway, so I may as

well own it and show how comfortable I was with it.

As a gift, I had this - it's a gift that, sort of like what you would put on your desk

that has your name on it, but it says "What would Beyonce do?" and I thought that it

was the appropriate time to add that to my desk.

I started adding pictures of my husband around the room.

When that started to happen, the conversations in music class started to happen.

Not during music, but before class or after class.

Students would come up and say, "Mr. Hay, who is that?

Is that your friend?"

"That's not my friend.

That's my husband."

"Oh, that's your husband.

He's bald."

Or "Oh, that's your husband.

You guys went to Paris."

Or whatever.

The student I was speaking about before in fifth grade, who was the one that had instigated

the whole thing, she did finally have the confidence to come over to me.

She came over to my music stand and said, "Mr. Hay, do you have a wife?"

I said, "No."

She said, "Does that mean you have a husband?"

I said, "Yes.

Do you want to see a picture of him?"

And I showed her a picture of him.

We had a small conversation about it and she invited a whole bunch of her friends over

to also look at his picture.

It was totally fine, totally normal.

I had heard a story from a third grade teacher about how when they had returned from music

class and had gone back to their homeroom, there was a discussion that happened after

they realized that Mr. Hay was gay.

One student in particular had heard that I was gay and during this discussion between

them about "Is Mr Hay normal?

Is it normal for him to be gay?

Is it all right?"

He stood up for me in that moment by telling them, "It is normal.

Actually, my mother, who is separated from my father, dates women.

She's normal, so Mr. Hay's normal, too."

I think that's something he might not have had the confidence to share had I not come

out to that class or had I not come out to the building in general.

I think it's important to be out to students because they need role models in their life

that are gay, that carry themselves comfortably, that live normal and happy lives with people

that they love, and shows them that it's okay to be gay.

It's a very formative time in their life in general, so knowing people at that age

who are queer and out and happy about it is really important.

For more infomation >> Gay Elementary School Teacher Comes Out To Students. - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Yamaha 125Z Piston 62mm | Dry Clutch | Nos System - First the World - Duration: 2:15.

Yamaha 125Z Piston 62mm | Dry Clutch | Nos System - First the World

For more infomation >> Yamaha 125Z Piston 62mm | Dry Clutch | Nos System - First the World - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Voting to Stand With Israel - Duration: 24:59.

MICHELE BACHMANN: When we agree with God's viewpoint,

that's where you have unity, that's where you have hope,

that's where you have happiness. The issue of

Israel is the Bible, the covenant, Abraham.

Three-fourths of the Bible is the Old Testament. God

is the first character. What's the second? Israel.

(Music)

GEORGE PEARSONS: I'm Pastor George Pearsons.

Welcome to this special edition of the Believer's

Voice of Victory broadcast, "Faith For Our Nation." It

is primary time. And midterm elections are coming up later

in the year. And we are here today on set with Bishop

Keith Butler, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, and David

Barton. And we're talking about how important it is, number one,

for us to vote, and then number two, the issues that we are

voting on. And today, we're going to talk about Israel. And

we'll talk about national security. But let me read these

two scriptures, and then we'll jump off from there. In Genesis

12:3, "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses

you, I will curse: and all the people of the earth will be

blessed through you," talking about Israel. And then in

Zechariah 2:8, "For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After his

glory had sent me his messenger to the nations who plundered

you: for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye."

So we see right away how important it is that we as a

nation support Israel and how, in administrations in the past,

there has not been support for Israel. We must vote for

politicians who stand for Israel. Is that the truth?

MICHELE: Amen. KEITH: Psalm 122:6. GEORGE: Okay. KEITH:

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem." GEORGE: --peace of

Jerusalem. KEITH: "They shall prosper that love thee." GEORGE:

Ah. MICHELE: Amen. GEORGE: I like that. I like that. MICHELE:

And there is no other nation mentioned where we--every

individual that's ever lived has a relationship with Israel for

blessing or cursing. GEORGE: Yes. MICHELE: But so, too, when

we read Matthew 25, every nation also has a relationship with

Israel, because Matthew 25 says-- GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE:

--all nations will be called to the valley of Jehoshaphat. And

there, Jesus will be on His throne, and He separates the

nations-- GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE: The people, but the nations, for

the sheep and the goat. And on what basis? How they treated

Zion. GEORGE: It's how they treated--yeah, that's right.

MICHELE: So our nation has been blessed because we have blessed

Israel; that as we, as a nation, turn against Israel, then we

receive repercussions inevitably. DAVID: And let

me--let me just establish real clear that America has been the

best friend Israel has had in her rebirth, since 1948.

MICHELE: Amen. GEORGE: Right. DAVID: This is the New York

Times newspaper from 1948 that says, "Israel has declared

independence." And this came from the Balfour Declaration

back in World War I all the way through the mandate. GEORGE:

Mm-hmm. DAVID: And so--but what's key is, only 11 minutes

after Israel made the announcement, Truman

jumped on and said-- MICHELE: A Democrat. DAVID: -- "We

recognize you." MICHELE: A Democrat. GEORGE: Yes.

DAVID: And so America is the first nation to recognize

Israel. This is kind of fun, too. Not Hebrew. Anybody

read Hebrew? What I can tell you is what's in--you

have to open the book backwards to actually read

it because it's--you know. KEITH: Right. DAVID: And as you

go through, what's significant about it, if I can even get it

to the right place, is on the--this is done in 1947, and

it's done in Munich, Germany. Now, it is the

Hebrew scriptures. This is done under President Eisenhower

before Israel becomes a nation. This is the scriptures, and they

did this in Munich. And it's for the IDF,

the Israeli Defense Force. So even before there was

an Israel and the Israel military is getting

established, Eisenhower is helping them and giving

them spiritual food and sustenance. So this is the--this

is a Bible that was done, again, with the United States for

Israel. But we go back to John Adams and John Quincy Adams,

who, back in the 1800s, were calling for Israel to be

reestablished as a nation. MICHELE: They were Zionists.

DAVID: They were Zionists back then. MICHELE: They were

Zionists. GEORGE: Yes. DAVID: This is--this is a book--this

is--this one is done by a number of Founding Fathers. But this is

about--if I can get the official name of the society here, "The

Restoration of the Jews, Contemplated and Urged," but

it's "Israel's Advocate." I mean, this is--this present

Congress, Elias Boudinot and all the Founding Fathers, they

understood Genesis 12:3. If you blessed Israel, God is going to

bless you. GEORGE: Yes. DAVID: And if you don't-- GEORGE: Yeah.

DAVID: --you're in trouble. And America has had a long record.

Now, I think that the dividing line in what we'll look for with

politicians is where they are on the two-state solution, because

that two-state solution-- KEITH: Yeah, that's right. Right,

right. GEORGE: Right. DAVID: --says, Israel, give up your

land to the Palestinians. No way. MICHELE: And divide

Jerusalem. DAVID: And divide Jerusalem. MICHELE: And they

demand that you divide Jerusalem. DAVID: And that's a

problem. MICHELE: Yeah. DAVID: And I'll just say it real blunt.

You're surrounded by about 23 other Arabic nations around

Israel. Israel is, I think, one-sixth of one percent of the

land of the region. All the other nations can give the

Palestinians as much land as they want. They don't want other

land. They want Israel's land. MICHELE: That's all it is.

DAVID: That's all it is. MICHELE: It's always been that.

DAVID: And so if you--if a politician says, "Well,

Palestinians need to have land from Israel," sorry, you have

just stood against Israel, and you're not--God's not going to

bless you. GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE: Yeah.

KEITH: Do you know how many times in the

Bible--I've forgotten the exact number, but how

many times--because it's several. It's over a

hundred-and-something times that God says

that the land belongs to Israel-- DAVID: Mm-hmm.

KEITH: --forever. DAVID: Forever. GEORGE: Forever. KEITH:

And they use the term, "forever." DAVID: Mm-hmm. KEITH:

And it says it over a hundred times, okay. And, of course, the

borders that the Scripture gives you is larger than what is the

current state of Israel. DAVID: Mm-hmm. KEITH: But God says it

belongs to them, it belongs forever-- DAVID: And by the

way-- KEITH: --to the seed of David and so forth. DAVID: --it

was Israel--excuse--it was Great Britain when--under the British

mandate that made Israel give up that extra land. They formed

Lebanon out of it and Transjordan and other stuff. And

all that land used to be there until the British gave it away.

And at the time the British gave that away, they were the

largest-- MICHELE: They were the superpower. DAVID: --most

powerful nation in the world. Now, where are they today?

MICHELE: Mm-hmm. DAVID: You know, they-- MICHELE: They're a

byword among the nations. DAVID: Yeah. They caused Israel to give

away the land. MICHELE: Right. DAVID: And there is no Great

Britain like it is-- MICHELE: And let's remember, though, too,

the greatest Zionist is God. God is a Zionist. GEORGE: That's

true. KEITH: Praise God. MICHELE: And just like all of

the issues that we're talking about this week-- GEORGE: Yeah.

MICHELE: --when we--when we agree with God's viewpoint,

that's where you have unity, that's where you have hope,

that's where you have happiness. The issue of Israel is the

Bible, the covenant, Abraham. Three-fourths of the Bible is

the Old Testament. God is the first character. What's the

second? Israel. GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE: Israel is the second

character in the Old Testament. And the question is, are we

going to believe--are we going to agree with God or not?

GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE: And there's a lot of people in the

United States Congress who say, "I'm for Israel." They're

for Israel, and yet they voted for the Iran agreement. DAVID:

Yeah. MICHELE: And Iran has said, over and over and over,

their goal is to annihilate Israel. DAVID: Annihilate

Israel. MICHELE: So I think when David said, okay, how

are you going to test whether a politician is

pro-Israel or not-- KEITH: Yeah, that's one right there.

MICHELE: --because they're going to say it. KEITH: Yeah.

MICHELE: That's one way that you test it, because

this--remember, Israel is super tiny. Think of the state of New

Jersey. That's all the bigger it is. And yet-- DAVID: With the

population of Indiana. MICHELE: With a population of Indiana.

DAVID: That's right. You take the population of-- MICHELE: And

yet what they want to do is they want to cut Israel down so

she'll maybe be six miles wide. Now, Texas has ranches that are

bigger than. GEORGE: Oh, yeah. Yeah. MICHELE: So think about

that. The goal has always been, from Satan, to cut Israel back,

cut Israel back, hurt this nation. You cannot touch His

people. You cannot touch His land. You cannot touch

Jerusalem. Why? Because God gave a people and a

land to bless the nations. And so we need to keep

that blessing there. KEITH: Yeah. MICHELE: And that's

why we are blessed. KEITH: And God promised, of course,

to David, and you go back in the Scripture and you

see how Jerusalem is not supposed to be divided. MICHELE:

Amen. KEITH: Israel is not supposed to be divided, but

especially Jerusalem. In the Bible, God considered Jerusalem

as the capital city of the world. MICHELE: Yeah. It's His

throne. KEITH: And Israel is--He is-- MICHELE: It's His throne.

KEITH: Scripture says it's His throne. And even in the

millennial reign of Christ, Jerusalem will be the capital.

It's never to be divided. And so if you ever notice, whenever

American policy, when it gets to Israel, is the bad things

happen. DAVID: Yeah, that's right. MICHELE: Amen. Now,

here's--here's something to think about. GEORGE: Yeah.

MICHELE: On these local elections, there's a big push

right now for states and localities to pass laws that

will hurt Israel-- DAVID: BDS. KEITH: BDS, yeah. MICHELE:

--economically. That's right. And that's Boycott Divestment

Sanction. Even local colleges and universities-- DAVID:

Campuses are doing it like crazy. MICHELE: --are trying to

pass that. DAVID: There were 1600 anti-Israel events last

year. MICHELE: And the whole goal is that--yes. DAVID: On

campuses. MICHELE: And the whole goal is they want to bring about

an economic annihilation, not just physical, personal, "We

want to hit you," but, "We want to hurt you in your pocketbook."

And that's what BDS does. Probably one of the most

important issues that any government can deal with

is how it's going to respond to Israel. Will we as a country

bless Israel, or will we as a country hurt, harm, or

curse Israel? It's a very big issue. And those who

don't like Israel very much are trying to put Israel out of

existence. When you hear from terrorists, they'll say that

they want to annihilate Israel. In order words, death to Israel.

They want to see the people and the country gone. One way that

they go about doing that is through economic means, to

choke off Israel economically. And they do that by urging

other people to boycott any product that is made in Israel.

That's the boycott part. "Divestment" means if you

have a company in Israel that's maybe listed on a

stock exchange, there's pressure for a university

or a company or individuals to divest themselves. In

other words, no longer hold the stock of an Israeli

company. So if you get rid of that stock, that means

that you're taking the money out of that company. You're gonna

hurt it. "Sanctions" means a government would put handcuffs

on Israel or an Israeli company, so that that company maybe

couldn't trade, couldn't get advantages that they could have

gotten at--in--in any other way. Those are three serious methods:

boycott, divestment, and sanctions. To strangle

economically Israel. And the haters of Israel want to do

exactly that. That's why it's very important that people who

are running for office state if they believe in boycott,

divestment, sanction of Israel, which is economic strangulation,

or if they believe in blessing Israel by making sure we

can maintain positive economic relations.

If you're voting in your city, in your county, in

your state, where a person stands on Israel is so

important, because if you're for Israel, you're not going

to vote for a measure that's going to squeeze Israel dry,

because the freest, most democratic state in the Middle

East is Israel. If you look at all the Arab nations, God--we're

not saying God hates Arabs. But what we're saying is that if you

want to talk about freedom, if you're a woman in the Middle

East, you want to be in Israel. There is no other place where

they are freer. So we could go on a number of different levels

looking at Israel, what they've done right, what they've done

wrong. But I will tell you, it has profound impact on these

local and state races. GEORGE: Yeah, yeah. DAVID: And let me

add to it, the fact that we're pro-Israel, pro-Zionist doesn't

mean we think Israel has done everything right. MICHELE:

Right. DAVID: God spanks His own kids. KEITH: He sure did with

them, yeah. DAVID: I mean, if you think this will happen to

them-- MICHELE: Amen, amen. DAVID: But it doesn't change the

fact--you know, "You come after my kid, I'm going to have to

take you on. That doesn't mean my kid's right all the time, but

I'm not going to let you take my kid down." MICHELE: But Israel

isn't a side issue-- DAVID: And that's-- MICHELE: Israel is a

central issue-- DAVID: That's essential. That's right.

MICHELE: --to God's own heart. DAVID: That's right. GEORGE:

Yes. MICHELE: This is not a small thing. That's what we need

to remember, that as individuals--we talked earlier

this week about our vote as a seed. Bishop-- KEITH: Yeah.

MICHELE: --you mentioned that. Our vote on Israel, who we vote

for, will have profound impact on Israel. GEORGE: Oh. MICHELE:

We're going to have to answer for that, too, on where we're at

on Israel. KEITH: In our own harvest-- MICHELE: I'm a part of

a-- KEITH: --in our own harvest from that. The other thing about

it, there's some good news in this, though. And that is, some

states now have passed anti-BDS legislation. GEORGE: That's

right. MICHELE: Yeah. DAVID: That's right. KEITH: Why did it

happen? Because Christians voted for-- DAVID: That's

right. KEITH: --people who stood with Israel. And I belong to an

organization that's the largest Christian pro-Israel

organization in the world, and so we've been fighting-- DAVID:

Call them by name because everybody needs to be a member.

KEITH: CUFI, Christians United for Israel. MICHELE: CUFI,

that's right. DAVID: Everybody needs to be a member of CUFI.

MICHELE: That's right. KEITH: I'm on the board of-- DAVID:

There's 4 million Americans now of CUFI members-- KEITH:

Exactly, right. DAVID: --and everybody ought to be part of

it. KEITH: And what's happened is that we have targeted or been

involved in making sure that legislatures pass anti-BDS

legislation. I think Christians stood with us. DAVID: That's

right. MICHELE: Amen. KEITH: And if you're watching this today,

this is a--as you said, central issue. BDS is big. DAVID: That's

right. KEITH: Okay? It's very big. And if you find anyone

that's--that's opposite of standing with Israel,

particularly if they're for BDS, you don't want to vote--

MICHELE: Oh, it's absolutely huge-- KEITH: --or cast your

seed. MICHELE: I'm-- KEITH: You're supposed to bring

harvest to you personally. MICHELE: I'm a part of a

ministry now. We are trying to bring a biblical perspective to

the United Nations. The United Nations isn't known

for advancing from a biblical perspective. So we

are--(Laughter) DAVID: Or Israel. MICHELE: We're coming in

on audacious beliefs that we can bring the Bible into the United

Nations. But another part of what we're trying to do is to

bring a pro-Israel perspective because a lot of lies are told

at the United Nations. And a couple months ago, six

resolutions were passed--right after the 70th anniversary of

the United Nations legally creating a space for the Jewish

state to be reborn, they passed six anti-Israel resolutions.

Well, this, again, is where the United States came in. The

United States was only one of six nations that-- GEORGE: Yeah.

MICHELE: --voted with Israel. That happens because there's

pressure from the state, the local, every unit of government.

So when you have local legislators and mayors and

people who stand for Israel, it's really tough for a

president to be anti-Israel when you have a whole country that is

pro-Israel. GEORGE: Sure. MICHELE: And that's again,

pastor, a biblical value that should be preached from the

pulpits, why we need to take, as part of our seed and our vote,

not only our pro-life views, our pro-economic views, but our

pro-Israel views, which, again, God is the original

Zionist. GEORGE: Yeah. DAVID: You know, the--you

read the passage in Genesis 12:3. God said, "Abraham,

I'll make a covenant with you." KEITH: Mm-hmm.

DAVID: "You're going to have a nation, and whoever

blesses be blessed, whoever curses be cursed." Now, Numbers

23:19, God says, you have-- "God, I'm not a man. I don't

lie. If I told you something, I'm going to do it." We're

told in Psalm 106 that He keeps His covenant for a

thousand generations. KEITH: Mm-hmm. DAVID: Got news for you.

We're only 200 generations of that covenant. We've got a long

way to go. GEORGE: Long way to go. DAVID: So that covenant is

not out. And for those who believe in replacement theology,

you're dead wrong. God has not replaced Israel. MICHELE: But

that means-- "replacement" means that the--some people say the

Church has replaced Israel, and that's false. KEITH: That's

false, right. MICHELE: That is not true. DAVID: Because that

covenant lasts for a thousand generations. MICHELE: Amen.

Amen. DAVID: And so that is now--going back to what Bishop

said, an easy way to look in an election time--an easy way to

look at a state rep or a state senator, a local kind of race,

is, where do you stand on BDS? And that's-- GEORGE: Yeah.

DAVID: Again, that's Boycott Divestiture Sanction. GEORGE:

Yeah. DAVID: That's a way to punish Israel. And you mentioned

the United Nations. You think of all the egregious civil rights

violators in the world, whether it be North Korea--about 5

million now have starved to death there under their

leadership--whether it be Cuba, whether it be-- MICHELE: Sudan.

DAVID: --what happens in Sudan. You--there have been more

resolutions condemning Israel than all of the other-- MICHELE:

Than all the other offenders combined. DAVID: --all the other

nations combined. MICHELE: And that's every year. DAVID: It's

an anti-God-- MICHELE: That's year on year. DAVID: --thinking

that exists at the UN. And anything that God's got His hand

on, they're going to be against. And that's why they're against

marriage and life and everything else. KEITH: Right. DAVID:

But--and so on the state level, BDS is key. On the national

level, that two-state solution, if you're voting for a

congressman or senator, where they are, "Oh, no, Israel's got

to give up the land to Palestine." GEORGE: No. DAVID:

Joel's--God says in Joel, "If you give up the land, I will not

bless those who cause Israel to give up the land." MICHELE: And

let's remember, the two-state solution has been out there

since 1947. It has been offered on a platinum platter to the

Arabs year after year, and they have rejected it. Even when 97

percent of their demands have been met, they reject it. Why?

They want a one-state solution. DAVID: That's right. MICHELE:

The one-state solution means they want it all. They were

offered land, they've rejected land. Why? Because they

hate--they have an irrational-- DAVID: They want Israel's land.

MICHELE: --hatred-- DAVID: That's right. MICHELE: --of

Israel and the Jewish people. And so let's remember, even if,

let's say, the Arabs got what they wanted, and they got a

hundred percent of that land, they still wouldn't be happy

because they won't be happy as long as there are Jews who

walk-- GEORGE: That's right. DAVID: That's right. MICHELE:

--on the face of the earth. GEORGE: That's right. That's

right. MICHELE: It's an irrational hatred that is

anti-God. DAVID: Yeah. KEITH: For the purposes of this

broadcast--so really, this does come down to this: You want to

go to--because all--anyone running for public office has to

have some public forums. DAVID: Mm-hmm. KEITH: And they have

public forums whereby you get to ask some questions. This is the

question--you want to go. Take the time. You want to go and ask

them the question about BDS at the local level. You want to ask

them about--if you're talking about a Senate congressman

within the federal level, you want to ask them about the

two-state solution. There you are right there. MICHELE: And do

they believe that Jerusalem should be divided? That is--

KEITH: And-- DAVID: A divided Jerusalem. MICHELE: --another

one. KEITH: And-- MICHELE: There should be an eternal,

undivided-- KEITH: Yeah. MICHELE: --capital of Israel,

and that's Jerusalem. No shared capital, only--because God

doesn't share His throne with anyone. KEITH: And so now

those in the public, you're beginning to understand the

hallmarks from the Bible that you should look to see, who do I

vote for? And why do I vote for them? GEORGE: And also,

this--the last point about even national security and how that

has changed over the last couple of years. And again, in dealing

with the national security, what do you ask a candidate? What do

you--how do you-- MICHELE: Well, I think you want to make sure

that a candidate is very strong. "Do you support our military?"

GEORGE: Yeah. MICHELE: "Will you support funding our military?"

Because our military has been gutted in recent years. And

also, I think the other part is, do you support securing our

borders? KEITH: Mm-hmm. MICHELE: That--we have so many problems

today with America's national security because our borders

aren't secure. And we need to make sure that our borders

are secure because people are literally being killed and

harmed because our borders aren't secure. DAVID: And here's

the deal: You do not invite people into your house that

would kill you. You do not invite your enemies into your

house. It just doesn't happen. And what's happened is America,

as a Judeo-Christian biblical-based nation--I had an

organization where, over the last two years, we have helped

about 53,000 Christians in the Middle East. We've

moved 9,300 of them out of the Middle East. ISIS was after

them. We actually have extraction teams that go in and

take sex slaves away from ISIS. We've had two of our members

killed in doing that. It's not an easy thing. But we're

rescuing Christians. And we can send them to Brazil. I send them

to Brazil. I send them to Australia, send them to

Slovakia, I send them to Canada. Can't send them to the United

States because the United States would not take Christians.

That--last year, they took 53 Christian immigrants in, but

they're taking hundreds of thousands who don't like America

and who would like to see America destroyed. That's part

of border security, is, don't bring people in who want to blow

you up. GEORGE: Yeah. DAVID: I've been in London twice when

it was hit by terrorists. And they ran polls in London, and 23

percent of those living in England said they'd be happy to

blow England up. And so, yeah, immigration stuff, you've got to

get common sense on this thing. You've got to stop inviting

people in who want to kill you. KEITH: Yeah. DAVID: I mean, keep

them on the outside at least. And so I will say, under Trump,

for the first time in eight years, we now have more

Christians coming in than we have non-Christians coming in.

So we're at least getting people who are sympathetic to our

values and not wanting to overthrow them. But that's a

huge deal, is who comes across our border. First closing the

borders so that we can know who's coming across, and then

letting people in, come across who really want to do something.

MICHELE: And then having the guts to deport and remove people

out of our country who are causing us trouble. We've

actually let people in who are terrorists. GEORGE: Yeah.

MICHELE: We've let them into our country. So this, again, goes

back to the issue of praying for those who are in authority. We

need to make sure that the people who are in charge of our

national security, who are in charge of securing America's

national sovereignty-- GEORGE: Yes, yes. MICHELE: --actually

have our best interests in mind. That hasn't always been the

case. And even today, we need to be in prayer that God removes

people from positions of power-- GEORGE: Yep. MICHELE: --who

aren't securing America's national security and our

borders. KEITH: And those are your prayer points. GEORGE: Yep.

MICHELE: Amen. KEITH: So for those who intercede, okay, we're

not only praying for those in authority to do the right thing,

you're also praying that those who are not doing the right

thing be removed. MICHELE: That they be removed. DAVID: That's

right. KEITH: That's the I Timothy 2. DAVID: That's good.

KEITH: Okay, amen. MICHELE: Amen. GEORGE: In the remaining

few moment--do you have another point? KEITH: That's all right.

Go ahead. GEORGE: --remaining few moments, I want you to pray

today, would you? MICHELE: Father, we thank You-- GEORGE:

Thank You, Jesus. MICHELE: --oh, God, that as a nation-- GEORGE:

Glory to God. MICHELE: --we have stood with Your people, Israel--

GEORGE: Yes. Yes, Lord. MICHELE: --because You gave a people

through Abraham. You gave them a specific land for the purpose of

blessing the nations. And Messiah will come through that

line. And so, Father, we thank You now for this upcoming

election. I pray that every believer watching today, and

nonbeliever, that they will come to know You, that they will take

this charge seriously. GEORGE: Thank You, Jesus. MICHELE: And

that they will vote to bless and honor Israel with their vote in

this election. We give this to You now-- GEORGE: Oh, thank You,

Jesus. MICHELE: --God. We thank You for this opportunity--

GEORGE: Thank You, God. MICHELE: --to broadcast, to speak Your

Word. GEORGE: Yes. MICHELE: In Jesus' name. GEORGE: Yes.

MICHELE: Amen. GEORGE: Thank You, Lord. Father, we thank You

for the awakening in this nation. We are waking up. We are

waking up to life. We are waking up to unity. We are waking up to

how important Israel is--is to the relationship of our nation.

Oh, God, we thank You, and we honor You for the people that

are being called into office. That's what we're looking for.

MICHELE: Thank You. GEORGE: We're looking for people who are

called by God to be in these positions. And, Lord, we see a

day when the entire Senate is on their knees crying out to You.

MICHELE: Yes. GEORGE: We see a day when the House is crying out

to You. Father, we're seeing a day where the White House is

praying. So, Lord, we set the bar higher-- MICHELE: Yes, Lord.

GEORGE: --where our nation is concerned. MICHELE: Yes, Lord.

We agree. GEORGE: And we do our part. We pray. Believe

Your Word, and we vote. MICHELE: Yes. GEORGE: In

Jesus' name-- KEITH: In Jesus' name. MICHELE:

In Jesus' name. GEORGE: Amen-- KEITH: Amen.

GEORGE: --and amen. KEITH: Praise God. GEORGE: Praise

God. I'll be right back with you.

DAVID: So socialism puts everybody equal, treats

everybody the same regardless of your skill, regardless of

how hard you work; you reward the incompetent,

you penalize the overproductive. But the free market system that

came out of the Bible says, "You know what? If

you produce a lot, you should get a lot. If you're lazy, you

shouldn't get anything." And that gives you an incentive to

be a good producer. So that's what socialism is. That's how

America got away from socialism. By the way, they had the same

experience in Jamestown 13 years earlier in 1607 when they

started the socialism, and they got so lazy that they entered

into a starving period where two-thirds of the people starved

to death because they were too lazy to work. So that's

socialism. It didn't work in Virginia, it didn't work in

Massachusetts. We got away from it. That's where the free

market system came to America. That's

why socialism's bad. Never works.

ANNOUNCER: We hope you enjoyed today's teaching from Kenneth

Copeland Ministries. And remember Jesus is Lord.

For more infomation >> Voting to Stand With Israel - Duration: 24:59.

-------------------------------------------

Explosive Development - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Explosive Development - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Compartmentalizing - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Compartmentalizing - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

What is JWT ? JSON Web Token Explained - Duration: 10:34.

I'm sure you have used JWT many times but have you ever think about what it is

even though you have not used it maybe you have heard about JWT and in this

episode we are going to see what is JWT what it can do how it can be created

what the structure of JWT and all these things that means the JWT explained so

with that I'm your host Sarthak and this is a channel where I talk about web

development related things like Laravel Vuejs react angular and much more

exciting thing so if you are new to this channel don't for word subscribe and

like Bitfumes on Facebook Twitter and Instagram so let's start this video to

know more about JWT but first thing first what the JSON web token JWT is

it's an open standard open a standard this means anyone can use it and why it

is used it is used to securely transfer information between any two bodies and

two bodies that means any two users any two server any two bodies okay and why

it is used because it is digitally signed this means information is

verified and trusted there is no alteration of data in between the

transfer so that's why it is displace find and then comes the most important

part which is compact it is so compact that you can just send it via URL as

get requests then you can send this as a post request as a HTTP header and in

that way it's supremely fast that fast transmission makes JWT more usable and

that's why it is easily used it is self contained and what that self contained

means it means if that token that means the JWT token is self contained the

information about the user and this avoid querying the database more than

once suppose you have logged in or user your user just logged in one time

you verify the information like username password then you just provide a token

so every other time the user going to request something from your website you

don't have to log in you just have to pass that token and then JWT system will

just verify that token and if that passes give the information or respond

to that request that's the case of self contained a single token is having

everything in it but why JWT is useful JWT is useful in case of authentication

as I have just explained you it is used for exchanging information between any

two bodies as we have discussed okay but what a JSON web token structure will

look like you can see we have three parts the a part the B part and the C

parts the a part is actually the header header part then we have concatenated

the B part which is called payload and again the last one is the signature

let's first understand header and then we will proceed

so what header includes header will look like this it's a JSON object simple and

it includes two fields and one is a LG simply algorithm algorithm like H Mac

sha-256 RSA this means this a LG will tell the JWT that in which algorithm it

is encoded then comes Eve IP that means the type type of web token which is

simply JWT this jason and this header jason is then

base64 encoded to form the first part we have seen let's see this the first part

the a part we have here and this a part then encoded in the form of base64 to

form the first part the a part okay then comes the payload payload again have a

structure itself JSON object simply and it contains the claims

and what is claims? claims are the user detail or additional metadata like

expiry date of the token is that admin or not other things then payload itself

then base64 encoded to form the second part the be part of the JWT then comes

the most important part which is signature five year using signature we

told the JWT that in the header yeah we are going to use this kind of token and

you have to encode this with this time of algorithm then we have told the GWT

that these are the fields I am going to pass these are the things which you

self-contained but how we will ensure that this data

will not change while transferring to one body to other body so here comes the

signature signature uses base64 header then concatenate with base64 version of

payload and all these things then HMac sha-256 encoded this contain base64

header base64 payload with a secret and this important thing because if someone

even changed the payload he don't know about the secret and then this signature

will not exactly the same with the original payload and if you are confused

I will show you this in just a moment this provide the signature provide more

security so after combining all these three

things we get our JWT combined with a dot the first one the base64 version of

header then the second one base64 version of payload then the third one

base64 of header dot base64 of payload then secret all these things ashmac

sha-256 encoded to form the signature this last one so this is actually the

JWT and let's explain this you have a browser and you have a

then from the browser you send a post request to the server with the

credential like the username and password then server catch that verified

that authenticate that and if everything good JWT

is generated with a secret and then that passed back to the browser if we get a

successful JWT then we will send the JWT on the header on the post request on URL

to access some protected resources on our website then on the server first we

check about the JWT if JWT signature matches with the signature we have

defined then it is you the information that everything is good and you can

access this protected field and respond to the client if signature doesn't

matter it will just say an authenticated so these are the things you have to

learn about JWT but let's go to this JWT.io website

and let's see what will going to happen if we change something on this website

so we have this JWT all these things this is the header part the payload and

the secret but what if I alter this if I remove this mind you can see it says

invalid signature that's good because we have changed and coded part but what if

in between the transmission someone changed the payload and then he put that

base encoded part of the new payload here so let's just copy this one from

here go to new tab and I will say base64 encode online go here on the encode part

I will paste that and instead of true I will say false

and let's encode it copy this encode part base64 and

now let's see here signature is verified because everything is good this

signature is created with admin as a true but if I change this payload base64

it become false but now it says invalid because signature is created with admin

as a true and new payload has admin as a false this means signature is not

verified with the payload so now let's play with secret we have done changes in

the payload so if I'd say a true signature verified but what I gave wrong

secret so if I remove T you can see even though payload is correct

the signature doesn't match --is this means this time I have changed the

signature so if I give single till at last you can see signature verifies and

this is the cool part of using JWT and in that way JWT simply works so let me

know what you think about JWT whether you are using it whether you are not

using it whatever thing just comment below on this video so that everyone's

so so that we have a healthy discussion on the JWT if you have any doubt feel

free to message me commit me on Facebook Twitter and Instagram you can email me

and don't forget to subscribe like bitfumes on Facebook Twitter and Instagram

bye bye

For more infomation >> What is JWT ? JSON Web Token Explained - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Another Government Shutdown Possible As Budget Battle Continues - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> Another Government Shutdown Possible As Budget Battle Continues - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 LEAKED - COD 2018 LEAKS - Duration: 5:10.

what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge were you guys a new Call of Duty

video video but today why don't we talk about black ops 4 front roll the

intro I just want to say today didn't live soon because honestly I got home

late and I'm not trying to swim for just an hour if I say my wondering for a long

like two or three maybe even four hours I'm trying to go for a long time but uh

yeah that's the main reason why I didn't stream today but if you guys are new to

the chin of you guys own I do stream so hit that Bell to make sure you get

notifications on whenever I do go live mainly I'm so far I've only live

streamed uh for night for like this past week I do live seem called Reba not

anymore not that much which was pretty pretty boring to me the orders of I will

choose the background gameplay right now because the latest college way anyway so

we're gonna be talk about black ops for obviously that tweak came out that every

other youtuber made a video but I'm gonna be doing something a little bit

different today yeah guys you guys are just a tumor first we gotta roll that

intro

I chopped few guys are into cold good eating you guys wouldn't know if you

guys were on Twitter or maybe even watching like all dirty youtubers like

for example ali-a you know the big ones most likely they made a video on you

know the new cold duties that are coming out this year or the new cold day that's

coming out this year which is black ops 4 so basically what happened was there

was a tweet I shot guys a tweet on the screen here basically this guy saying

that this year's cold duty is not maybe he's just saying straight up it is gonna

be black ops for this year obviously it's gonna be boots on the ground and

then he was he said it's coming to the Nintendo switch or whatever and also he

said it's set in the modern times and you know just given a lot of leaks and

stuff like that so yeah basically every youtuber made a

video on this but I did it I don't know why that it may be out in here about a

fastener but anyways everybody's already made a video of this but I just want to

tell you guys how do you guys think black ops 4 is gonna be so we got this

tweet and we get also got like a lot of information from a lot of other places

but most of them are rumors the only reason why these guys really trusted is

because uh apparently you know he's been having a lot of leaks or whatever for

like a lot of other games and he's been right on it but this COSO be wrong you

know we don't know it might be called black ops something no sir call duty

something else we don't know yet but apparently from what everybody else said

this news record is pretty clean and pretty straightforward from like

predicting things I'm most likely the next called the d4 this year is gonna be

black ops for anyways every youtuber made a video on this but I want you guys

some of the comments down below what y'all think about black ops for now I

want you to keep in your head that this might not happen right so it might not

be black ops 4 so if you guys really don't think that's gonna be called black

ops 1 tell me the comments down below why and yeah personally in my opinion I

think it is gonna be black ops 4 and most likely is gonna be in the modern

era from all the lazy beginning especially from Trek like last year a

couple months ago where they you know posted a job listing they need somebody

in the military you know a modern weapons experience and you know play

call duty all that and this is just pointed towards obviously it's gonna be

boots on igano sand many reason why that that World War 2 so for those of you who

do hate World War 2 hope you guys not at that game it's most likely just a filler

just to basically bring all the hype to boots on the ground I'm pretty sure

that's what it's for because honestly I do not enjoy

or to that much anymore I don't know what it is about that game but to me

it's just not fun no more and honestly I cannot wait for Black Ops forth to come

out to be honest with you guys I'm not gonna lie but having fun with for now

but I really do want to play really good call duty and I feel like black ops 4 is

gonna be it it's myself crazy job but in my head in my opinion I hope and what I

think is that black ops 4 is gonna be a really really good game if it's boots on

the ground and is made by the same people who've been making black ops

games black ops one buckles new black ops 3 and we should be straight we

should have a solid really good called it again they might even be able to

pirate black ops 2 a black ops 1 obviously there's gonna be supply drops

in there we've had them for you know like a couple years in a row now it's

not going away so we're gonna have them in there we don't know what the system

is or we don't even have a clue of how they're gonna look like or what they're

gonna be or they might not even be and that we don't know yet really but most

likely it is and yeah they did pretty good with black ops 3 in that game a

supply drops in it and it was you know advanced movement so I can't think I'm

nothing bad coming from black ops for I feel like this year 2018 or basically

2096 coming on in November will be a pretty pretty good year for call duty

also there's been other you know youtubers and other people saying that

they might have a battle royale type mode because they wanna you know promote

the game more and you know that is doing really really good right now I don't

know tell me what you guys think man that in the comments down below better

well type of game I don't know this is a pit call duty but something which I

think about that yeah guys I personally think black ops 4 will be a really

really really good game when it does come on I hope so and I hope I'm not

jinxing it I really do hope that it's a good game but anyways guys hopefully

guys you guys still thino yes I'm gonna come as down below what you say about

this and uh I'll see you guys on the next one

with some new money new money they they're mad cello news photos

For more infomation >> Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 LEAKED - COD 2018 LEAKS - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Evelyn Taft's Weather Forecast (Feb. 6) - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Evelyn Taft's Weather Forecast (Feb. 6) - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

CHIRRAVURI LIVE..ChirravuriFoundation Jayam Ism Remedy Solutions Tips - Duration: 17:19.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

88855 69579...CHIRRAVURI.

For more infomation >> CHIRRAVURI LIVE..ChirravuriFoundation Jayam Ism Remedy Solutions Tips - Duration: 17:19.

-------------------------------------------

LCG observes Mardi Gras season 2018 before council meeting - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> LCG observes Mardi Gras season 2018 before council meeting - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

¿Quién es más 'killer'? Comparativa entre Henry Martín y Oribe Peralta - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> ¿Quién es más 'killer'? Comparativa entre Henry Martín y Oribe Peralta - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Body found in water at Port San Luis identified as missing man - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Body found in water at Port San Luis identified as missing man - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

US B 52 bomber unleashes record setting payload - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> US B 52 bomber unleashes record setting payload - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

章小蕙失婚後仍「揮霍奢侈」,甚至不理親生女兒爆發醜聞,現在的她過「這種生活」... - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> 章小蕙失婚後仍「揮霍奢侈」,甚至不理親生女兒爆發醜聞,現在的她過「這種生活」... - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Police deny reports claiming they have plans to investigate Jo Kwon - Duration: 1:21.

Police deny reports claiming they have plans to investigate Jo Kwon

After Jo Kwon was guessed as the idol B with preferential treatment from Kyunghee Universitys Graduate School, a media outlet had reported that the police were considering the case for investigation.

  However, the police told Sports Chosun, A previous report said the police was considering an investigation, but this is the first time were hearing about this.

Currently, we have no plans of investigating the case with Jo Kwon and Kyunghee University.   Kyunghee University said, We are currently investigating internally.

We will decide what to do based on the results and the school law..

For more infomation >> Police deny reports claiming they have plans to investigate Jo Kwon - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

[단독] 경희대 아이돌 특혜, 조권인가..큐브는 침묵 - 한국 연예계 소식 - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> [단독] 경희대 아이돌 특혜, 조권인가..큐브는 침묵 - 한국 연예계 소식 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

[직격人터뷰] '동성 성폭행' 피해자 측 "이현주, 반성 없이 무죄 주장..씁쓸하다" - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> [직격人터뷰] '동성 성폭행' 피해자 측 "이현주, 반성 없이 무죄 주장..씁쓸하다" - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Award Winning Dress

For more infomation >> Award Winning Dress

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Award Winning Dress

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn rửa mặt cùng Kem Rửa Mặt Sue'N Thực Mỹ Phẩm Thiên Nhiên - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn rửa mặt cùng Kem Rửa Mặt Sue'N Thực Mỹ Phẩm Thiên Nhiên - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn rửa mặt cùng Kem Rửa Mặt Sue'N Thực Mỹ Phẩm Thiên Nhiên - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

FC Nantes: Qui a dit «Ce n'est pas demain la ... - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> FC Nantes: Qui a dit «Ce n'est pas demain la ... - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> FC Nantes: Qui a dit «Ce n'est pas demain la ... - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Who's Getting Rich Off Of Puerto Rico's Suffering? - Duration: 8:27.

DEMOCRATS AND THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ARE

INVESTIGATING FEMA AND ITS INABILITY TO GRANT

CONTRACTS TO COMPANIES THAT ARE DOING, THAT COULD DO A

DECENT JOB IN PROVIDING DISASTER RELIEF TO THE VICTIMS OF

HURRICANE MARIA IN PUERTO RICO.

THE NEW YORK TIMES WROTE THIS EXPLOSIVE PIECE INDICATING

THAT FEMA HAS GRANTED CONTRACTS TO GROUPS OF PEOPLE AND

COMPANIES THAT ARE SHADY AND QUESTIONABLE TO SAY THE LEAST.

IN FACT, IT PROFILES THE STORY OF TRIBUTES CONTRACTING

LLC, WHICH WAS GIVEN THE TASK OF DELIVERING 30

MILLION MEALS TO PUERTO RICANS WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM THE

RAMIFICATIONS OF THAT STORM.

THEY FAILED TO DELIVER THOSE MEALS.

IN FACT, THEY ONLY DELIVERED ABOUT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF

THEM BEFORE THEIR CONTRACT WAS TERMINATED.

IT IS QUITE A BIT OF MONEY, BUT A LOT OF THOSE CONTRACTS WANT TO

COMPANIES THAT HAVE NOT DONE A SUFFICIENT JOB IN

FULFILLING THEIR ROLE.

YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING, WHAT ARE THESE OTHER GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS

THAT GOT CANCELED AND WHY WOULD FEMA GIVE HER A CONTRACT IF

SHE HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN

THE PAST.

BY THE WAY, THE GOVERNMENT PUBLISHING OFFICE ALSO

NOTED THAT SHE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ON TIME.

SHE WAS ALWAYS LATE.

I FIGURED IT OUT.

I WAS WONDERING WHY GIVE HER ANOTHER CONTRACT TO?

WELL, IF YOUR JOB IS TO DESTROY THE GOVERNMENT, SHE IS ACTUALLY

A PERFECT CANDIDATE BECAUSE REMEMBER, SCOTT PRUITT SUED THE

EPA 14 TIMES TO TRY TO DESTROY THE EPA'S REGULATIONS.

DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, RICK PERRY SAYS WE SHOULD ELIMINATE IT,

HE IS THE SECRETARY OF ENERGY SO HERE'S ANOTHER PERSON, WE WANT

TO DELIVER FOOD, NO WE DON'T, WE WANT TO DESTROY GOVERNMENTAL

ATTIRE THE MOST INCOMPETENT PERSON WE CAN TO DO IT.

I DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR THINKING THAT WAY BECAUSE

WE KNOW THAT REPUBLICANS AND REPUBLICANS ARE IN CHARGE

RIGHT NOW, HEY GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS THAT AID AMERICANS.

THEY DO NOT WANT OUR TAXPAYER MONEY GOING TOWARD HELPING

OUR FELLOW AMERICANS BUT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR HAPPENED

DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION QUITE A BIT SO SOME OF

THESE CONTRACTS DUE DATE BACK TO OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION.

JUST QUICKLY GOING BACK TO THE ISSUE OF DELIVERING MEALS

TO PUERTO RICANS, REMEMBER, HER COMPANY, BY THE WAY, SHE IS

THE ONLY PERSON IN THAT COMPANY.

ALL SHE DOES IS HIRE SUB CONTRACTORS TO DO

THE WORK:

ONCE THEY REALIZED THAT THEY WERE NOT PACKAGE THE WAY THAT

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE, FEMA WAS UPSET AND SO THEY SENT HER A

NOTICE INDICATING THAT THEY WERE GOING TO TERMINATE THE CONTRACT.

SO LOOK, IT IS JUST INTERESTING BECAUSE AGAIN, SHE HAD FIVE

PREVIOUS CONTRACTS THAT HAD BEEN TERMINATED.

YES THEY WERE OTHER GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS.

IT WASN'T FEMA, BUT SHOULDN'T THEY COMMUNICATE WITH ONE

ANOTHER AND UNDERSTAND THAT MAYBE THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT

PERSON TO HIRE TO DO THIS JOB, ESPECIALLY TO THE TUNE OF

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THE $156 MILLION.

LOOK, THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO DO THIS JOB BECAUSE YOU ARE

NOT GOING TO GET COMPANIES SET UP JUST TO DO CHARITY.

COMPANIES ARE SET UP TO DO FOR-PROFIT STUFF.

A GOVERNMENT CAN CONTRACT OUT THE COMPANIES OBVIOUSLY,

BUT THIS IS WHAT IS PART OF THE CENTRAL SERVICES OF THE

GOVERNMENT.

IT IS FRUSTRATING THAT OFTENTIMES THE GOVERNMENT

HAS A BUREAUCRACY THAT DOES NOT WORK AND IF WE WERE

REPUBLICANS I WOULD SAY THE REASON SHE DID NOT DO THAT

JOB UNDER OBAMA'S BECAUSE OF TRUMP.

THAT'S WHAT HANNITY CLAIMED TODAY.

THE STOCK MARKET CRASH UNDER TRUMP WAS BECAUSE OF OBAMA

BUT WE ARE ACTUALLY HONEST PEOPLE.

IT'S TERRIBLE THAT SHE DIDN'T DELIVER UNDER OBAMA BUT WE

ALREADY KNEW THAT SO WHY HIRE HER AGAIN UNDER TRUMP?

THAT IS DEEPLY FRUSTRATING.

IT DOESN'T MEAN BY THE WAY THAT THE GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T DO

THIS, THAT IF YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF A HURRICANE AND YOU NEED FOOD

THE GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T COME TO YOUR RESCUE, SMALL

GOVERNMENT, YEAH.

DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE ANSWER.

WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS HAVE GOVERNMENT WORK BETTER AND

OFTEN TIMES IT DOES BUT IN THIS CASE IT CLEARLY DID NOT.

WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY IS PIERCE SPECULATION'S I WANT

TO BE CLEAR ABOUT THAT.

THIS IS JUST WHERE MY MIND IS GOING WHEN IT COMES TO

THESE GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS.

WE KNOW THAT WHEN IT COMES TO GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS GIVEN

TO DEFENSE CONTRACTORS, IT IS BECAUSE THERE ARE CAMPAIGNS

ON NATIONS INVOLVED BEHIND THE SCENES, SO I DON'T KNOW, I

HAVEN'T INVESTIGATED THIS.

AS FAR AS I KNOW I HAVEN'T FOUND ANY INVESTIGATION INDICATED

THAT PEOPLE LIKE TIFFANY BROWN HAD CONTRIBUTED SOME

DOLLARS TO THESE POLITICIANS WAS LED TO THESE CONTRACTS BUT

I DO FIND IT STRANGE THAT SHE REPEATEDLY GET THESE

CONTRACTS AND FAILS TO DELIVER.

SPEAKING OF BIG GOVERNMENT, SMALL GOVERNMENT WHAT A

SHOULDN'T AND DO, THIS DEFENSE CONTRACTORS OFTEN BUILT PLANES

THAT COST US BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT NEVER WORK OR SHIPS,

LIKEWISE AND THEY ARE GIANT.

SO IF YOU SAY YOU DO NOT LIKE BIG GOVERNMENT AND RESPECT,

I HEAR YOU AND IT IS ONE THING WHEN YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO

FEED PEOPLE WHO ARE HUNGRY WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM A

NATURAL DISASTER.

IT IS ANOTHER THING TO BUILD EXTRA SHIPS AND PLANES WE DID

NOT NEED IN THE FIRST PLACE SO ALL THE MONEY THAT ALL THIS

DEFENSE CONTRACTORS POCKETED AND A LOT OF THOSE PLANES NEVER

WENT IN THE AIR IN THE FIRST PLACE, NOW THE REPUBLICAN

LOGIC IS LOOK AT THAT, NOW WE ARE UNSAFE.

ARE WE?

NOW WE ARE UNSAFE AND WE HAD TO THROW MORE MONEY IN DEFENSE

SPENDING.

LOOK, THE CORRECT ANSWER IS NOT SMALL GOVERNMENT OR BIG

GOVERNMENT.

IT IS A GOVERNMENT THAT IS SUITED FOR THE PURPOSES

THAT IT IS ADDRESSING AND SHOULD BE ADDRESSING SO THIS IS A

CORE FUNCTION OF GOVERNMENT.

WE NEED TO DO IT BETTER AND WE NEED TO HAVE THE

CONTRACTORS PICKED AND I TOTALLY EMPATHIZE WITH ANA'S

SPECULATION ON THE STORY BECAUSE WHAT HAVE WE SEEN IN THE PAST?

IT ISN'T ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE GOVERNMENT IT IS ABOUT WHO IS

DOING THE JOB BECAUSE OFTENTIMES THEY GIVE DONATIONS TO THE

POLITICIANS, SO RIGHT OR WRONG, COMPETENT OR INCOMPETENT,

THEY ARE GOING TO GET THE CONTRACTS WITH WHICH

CERTAINLY APPLIES TO THE DEFENSE CONTRACTORS AS WELL SO THAT

IS THE HEART OF THE PROBLEM OFTENTIMES.

IN THIS CASE, WE KNOW THE SYMPTOM WHICH IS THOSE POOR

PEOPLE DID NOT GET THEIR FOOD THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO.

MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL LOOK INTO AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS THE

ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM.

AND DEMOCRATS AGAIN IN THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ARE

INVESTIGATING THIS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I DO WANT

TO LEAVE YOU WITH ONE FASCINATING TIDBIT THAT JUST

PERFECTLY SUMS UP THIS STORY.

THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON.

For more infomation >> Who's Getting Rich Off Of Puerto Rico's Suffering? - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Who's Getting Rich Off Of Puerto Rico's Suffering? - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Has Your Tuesday Night Forecast - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Kate Has Your Tuesday Night Forecast - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Kate Has Your Tuesday Night Forecast - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

green peas and mint dip | हरे मटर और पूडिना दीप | recipe in Hindi | English subtitles| shifa'srasoi - Duration: 2:56.

today we are making a dip variety that is green peas and mint dip

this is a very good recipe for weight watchers too

ingredients in the description box below

use mint or garlic according to your taste buds

using a mixer grinder we will grind all the ingredients to a fine and a smooth paste

add salt in the end as tahina also contains salt

do a taste test and adjust the salt accordingly

chill and serve with veggies, crusty rolls or use as a sandwich spread

like subscribe share

For more infomation >> green peas and mint dip | हरे मटर और पूडिना दीप | recipe in Hindi | English subtitles| shifa'srasoi - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> green peas and mint dip | हरे मटर और पूडिना दीप | recipe in Hindi | English subtitles| shifa'srasoi - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Ray Conniff - Happy days (HD) (CC) - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Ray Conniff - Happy days (HD) (CC) - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Ray Conniff - Happy days (HD) (CC) - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Real Food Vs. Gummy Fount...

For more infomation >> Real Food Vs. Gummy Fount...

-------------------------------------------

Gay Elementary School Teacher Comes Out To Students. - Duration: 6:55.

I'm Matthew Hay.

I'm from Annapolis, Maryland.

One day, a week or so after the holidays, I had asked my group of fifth grade students

in my music class how they had spent their winter break.

Kids went down the row saying what types of gifts they had and which relatives they'd

seen.

At the end, a student had asked me, "Mr. Hay, what did you do?"

I had answered, in the best of my ability, without revealing too much, "Well, I went

to my in-laws and I spent some time in northern New Jersey."

A student of mine asked me very pointedly, "What does 'in-laws' mean?"

I explained that if you have in-laws, that means that you're married and it's the

family of the person you're married to.

She asked me, "What is the name of your wife?"

I told her that I have a spouse and then I tried to move on, which I do many times.

But she was feeling very insistent this particular day on figuring out what the name of my wife

was.

So we went back and forth, back and forth.

"What's your wife's name?"

"I don't have a wife, I have a spouse."

"What's your wife - you said spouse.

Well, that's the same thing as a wife."

Eventually I lost patience and I said, "He is my spouse and he is not my wife."

There was a silence that hung in the room for a minute.

The kids sort of looked at each other, confused.

I let them know that if they had any questions, I'd be happy to answer those questions but

right now I'd like to focus on music.

After several more interruptions, I just had to stop the class.

I had to stop the class and explain to them, "If you're talking about me, that's

not showing kindness.

At this school, we practice kindness.

So I don't want to hear anything else about it, but if you have any questions for me,

ask me after class."

After class, the student who had been the one who had instigated this whole thing was

walking by, avoiding eye contact.

I said to her, point-blank, "Is there anything you need to ask me?"

It looked like she wanted to ask something specific - probably "Are you gay?" - and

didn't.

A couple of weeks went by and there was a lot of buzz in the school amongst the students

and amongst the teachers telling me what their students were talking about, which was "Mr.

Hay is gay.

Mr. Hay has a husband."

As someone who's been out for more than half my life, I haven't dealt with feelings

of being in the closet and feelings of not being able to be myself for a really long

time and a lot of those types of feelings had filled me again this late in my life as

an out gay person.

Teaching is all about establishing a relationship with kids so it was really important to me

that I was accepted by my students.

So I guess there was a lot of sadness that I had felt after that class.

I reached out and decided to make it public and got a lot of confidence from other people

in the building, got support from my principal.

I'm lucky enough to teach in a state where there are protections for gay people and I'm

really lucky to be in that situation, so I knew it would be okay no matter what the parent

response or student response ended up being.

Time went by, I felt like I could be myself a little bit more, slowly over time.

There was no reason to feel like I had to be somebody else.

If it was okay with some kids, then it was going to be out there anyway, so I may as

well own it and show how comfortable I was with it.

As a gift, I had this - it's a gift that, sort of like what you would put on your desk

that has your name on it, but it says "What would Beyonce do?" and I thought that it

was the appropriate time to add that to my desk.

I started adding pictures of my husband around the room.

When that started to happen, the conversations in music class started to happen.

Not during music, but before class or after class.

Students would come up and say, "Mr. Hay, who is that?

Is that your friend?"

"That's not my friend.

That's my husband."

"Oh, that's your husband.

He's bald."

Or "Oh, that's your husband.

You guys went to Paris."

Or whatever.

The student I was speaking about before in fifth grade, who was the one that had instigated

the whole thing, she did finally have the confidence to come over to me.

She came over to my music stand and said, "Mr. Hay, do you have a wife?"

I said, "No."

She said, "Does that mean you have a husband?"

I said, "Yes.

Do you want to see a picture of him?"

And I showed her a picture of him.

We had a small conversation about it and she invited a whole bunch of her friends over

to also look at his picture.

It was totally fine, totally normal.

I had heard a story from a third grade teacher about how when they had returned from music

class and had gone back to their homeroom, there was a discussion that happened after

they realized that Mr. Hay was gay.

One student in particular had heard that I was gay and during this discussion between

them about "Is Mr Hay normal?

Is it normal for him to be gay?

Is it all right?"

He stood up for me in that moment by telling them, "It is normal.

Actually, my mother, who is separated from my father, dates women.

She's normal, so Mr. Hay's normal, too."

I think that's something he might not have had the confidence to share had I not come

out to that class or had I not come out to the building in general.

I think it's important to be out to students because they need role models in their life

that are gay, that carry themselves comfortably, that live normal and happy lives with people

that they love, and shows them that it's okay to be gay.

It's a very formative time in their life in general, so knowing people at that age

who are queer and out and happy about it is really important.

For more infomation >> Gay Elementary School Teacher Comes Out To Students. - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ray Conniff - Happy days (HD) (CC) - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Ray Conniff - Happy days (HD) (CC) - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to get a job with no experience -2018 - Duration: 7:25.

Hey, I'm Leila your go-to for all you need to know about landing your job by putting the you in interview

Welcome to my first youtube video in today's video. I'll be walking you through how to get a job when you have no previous experience

By the end of this video you'll know exactly how to use your personality and skillset as your biggest assets

Make sure you watch till the very end as I'll be using real life examples to demonstrate this now

This video is at the heart of what I mean when I say putting the you in interview

You you as in your skill set your interpersonal skills your personality is what's going to set you apart?

Being able to convey that in an interview is absolutely crucial as a recruiter

I've interviewed thousands of candidates from large global companies to startups junior to senior, and I've seen what works

We all start somewhere

Am I putting the you in interview if exactly how was I was able to get my first role as a recruiter

Despite not having any previous experience as a recruiter

To demonstrate just how important this is

Picture this I've got two candidates that I'm going to put in front of a hiring manager

The first candidate has amazing hard skills

They took all of the boxes

But they're just not so strong in their soft skills the second candidate lacks some of the hard skills

But has really amazing soft skills, and he's able to sell himself in the interview. Who do you think gets the role?

That's right this candidate now. I'm not saying that hard skills are not important of course

They are what I'm trying to convey is that you might be perfect for the role

But if you're not able to sell yourself during the interview and really

Convey your soft skills and personality then chances are someone who is really good at selling themselves

Who might lack the hard skills will get that role over you as hard skills are often

Teachable whereas so much more importance is being put on soft skills these days. This is exactly what I'm gonna

Help you with so let's get started first off as you're reading through the Job Description

start looking at some of the skill sets that they are looking for hard skills as well as soft skills and

Think about how those skills relate to you personally

Let's use myself as an example

So as I was doing my research and looking through different job postings for recruiter roles

I was able to gather that you need it to be a self-starter

Have good interpersonal skills be organized and be comfortable with

sales when I went in my interview I was able to demonstrate those skill sets in lieu of

actually having experience

Let's have a look together

So as you can see here, I've taken a job description that I just found off of LinkedIn for a

Junior graduate talent acquisition consultant now I'm going to read through this job description

and I'm going to highlight these soft skills in yellow and

highlight the hard skills in green

So you can see there are quite a few

soft skills

liaison and developing relationships, so all about building relationships and

Then you can see that they're organizing shows up a couple of times

Within the job posting as well as the about you section so you

Make note that that is an important attribute to have for this role

And then I just made a list of all of these soft skills and hard skills

That I found within the job ad just to get a better idea of how I can match

My personal soft skills with those that are written in the job description

So we understand what it is that the hiring manager is looking for and we can prepare our interview

accordingly

Let's go a little bit deeper once you've found

The skill set that they're looking for that matches up with your personal attributes

You need to give concrete examples as to when you've demonstrated this skill set

Let me give you an example if their skill set was but is going to be outgoing

This is how you could demonstrate it while I was in high school

I had a part-time role at a call center the call center had very strict

Targets on the amount of calls made and appointments booked in order to be successful you had to be really outgoing

in

Order to call these in order to call people up at their homes and make these appointments

This really pushed me to go outside of my comfort zone and be more outgoing

So you can see that we use the specific example?

Let me give you another real-life example when I was working as a recruiter

I had a candidate come to me for an admin role within a bank. He's previous job, and only job actually was as a lifeguard

At a local pool that he works part-time while he was paying for his university degree

So he came to me really prepared

He asked a lot of relevant questions, and he was able to demonstrate some transferrable skills such as that as a lifeguard

He was recently given more responsibility in doing the scheduling

He was very eager he demonstrated

He was a hard worker, and so I really wanted to put him forward to the client now

How did I sell him now? This is the important part and this is I get another great example a lifeguard, which seems totally

Not relevant to an admin within a bank so what I was able to do is I was able to

Draw out those transferable skills such as at the scheduling

To demonstrate he had previous experience with admin. I

Used the fact that he's working part-time while he's going to university to demonstrate that he's a hard worker

He's got great work ethic and time management skills

Because it's hard to juggle both and that he's comfortable with taking on

Responsibilities because let's face it being a lifeguard is a huge responsibility

and

He got the interview. He demonstrated all of those skills in the interview, and he got the job

When you're starting out you can't expect to have all of the hard skills and check all of the boxes

It's just not possible

We all need to start somewhere

And now if an employer is looking for a junior person who has five years of experience

Then there's a bit of a disconnect and that's coming from their end however

What's important?

When we're starting out is that we are able to sell ourselves

And this will be a skill that you'll need throughout the rest of your career to really differentiate yourselves from the other candidates

Click the like button if you found this video helpful and be sure to comment with any

Questions or what your biggest selling feature is when you're in an interview

Stay tuned for next week's video

I'll be posting videos every Wednesday with all the insider tips on how to land and succeed in interviews

If you feel like you're not getting any calls into interviews click on my website to make sure it's not your resume

That's holding you back

For more infomation >> How to get a job with no experience -2018 - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

First Vlog! I Know, It sucks lol... Have fun! - Duration: 1:59.

Okay..

Hey guys!

So it seems that my first video is a downfall.

obviously, since I have no friends, except Alex and Athena, which .. I have many friends

but they don't know I have a channel yet.

Except for Alex.

Yeah.. anyways so I feel like I'm going to do a lot of arts and crafts ( :) ), cooking,

drawing, um ... art.

Uh, I think that's pretty much it.

I might do skits with Alex or whatever I come up with.

It'll be a variety of things I guess.

Although might do some zodiac signs stuff or I Just do zodiac signs and have reactions

to doing that, I always laugh.

Reaction videos to videos I like.

Like markilplier, he's the best youtube player... youtuber so is Ihascupquake.

She's great.

Yeah.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Um.. a daily vlog I assume.

Nothing happened today, except being really hungry and I don't think I can sleep tonight

because I had coffee.

But, .... uhhh.. yeah that's pretty much it.

Oh!

We finished our robot for vex and that's fun and on Saturday we are going to vex( Ik I

am stupid since I said this twice) wait for prescott and we'll be doing our competition

again.

hopefully, we go to the second round and we win, which I doubt, but be positive, wish

me luck, wish my teammates luck and peace out!

For more infomation >> First Vlog! I Know, It sucks lol... Have fun! - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

My Book Review of MODESTY BLAISE: THE SILVER MISTRESS - Duration: 2:00.

Today, I'm gonna review another crime-oriented book. "Modesty Blaise: The Silver Mistress"

by Peter O'Donnell. I'm a big fan ... I've taken as much off of the cover

as I can, because this came to me on interlibrary loan.

Unfortunately, Howard County doesn't have any of the Modesty Blaise books, but I've

read the first one, and I'm hooked on the series, I think. Modesty Blaise is kind of

like a female version of James Bond, sort of. She's a very interesting character

and very strong and she'd be the perfect protagonist for a movie. I think they

even tried to make a movie or maybe they did make a movie out of her books.

She's the kind of protagonist that is appealing

today since allegedly the entertainment industry is looking for strong female

characters. Well, this is a strong female character. And I find the books really

fun to read. They are older so some of what's in there might seem a little

dated but be that as it may I still enjoy the Modesty Blaise

books and will read more of them. So if you like strong female protagonists, this

is a great book to read. Thanks. And I'll talk to you later!

For more infomation >> My Book Review of MODESTY BLAISE: THE SILVER MISTRESS - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

20년 만에 등장한 토요타 신형 센추리, V12 대신 V8 하이브리드 장착[24/7 카] - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> 20년 만에 등장한 토요타 신형 센추리, V12 대신 V8 하이브리드 장착[24/7 카] - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

미니밴과 SUV를 합치면? 토요타 크루저 Tj 콘셉트[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> 미니밴과 SUV를 합치면? 토요타 크루저 Tj 콘셉트[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mind Blowing Best Android App 2018 || technical ab - Duration: 3:43.

Mind Blowing Best Android App 2018 || technical ab

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét