Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 7 2018

Most people think that luxury goods are better than other brands, but that's not always true.

Whether you're looking to treat yourself to something nice or are shopping for the perfect

gift, here are some luxury brands that you may want to avoid if you want to get something

that's actually worth the high price tag.

Louis Vuitton

Has there ever been a more iconic brand than Louis Vuitton?

With a high sticker price, these bags are well-known as an indicator of wealth, but

the markup on Louis Vuitton purses is ridiculous.

In 2000, the New York Times calculated that the production cost of a Louis Vuitton bag

is hundreds of dollars cheaper than what they sell for.

A spokesperson for the company claimed this estimate was inaccurate, but declined to reveal

the real production costs.

The same spokesperson said that part of what you're paying for is

"...the product development that is involved in its design..."

–which is just a fancy way of saying that you're paying for the name behind the purse

more than the purse itself.

"How does an unemployed girl with three roommates afford the patchwork denim bowly Louis Vuitton

bag?"

"It's rented."

Montblanc

While the art of writing things by hand is quickly being displaced by modern technology,

quality writing instruments still have a dedicated band of followers who are willing to drop

hundreds of dollars on a pen.

Well, save the cash for something better.

The high price tag of a Montblanc pen makes this one luxury good that definitely isn't

worth your money.

As long as you're not a US president, a regular pen will do just fine.

"The ever-reliable, virtually indestructible BIC, just twenty-nine cents.

Does anyone know anything the way BIC knows pens?"

Veuve Clicquot

Whether you're ringing in the new year or celebrating a wedding, a champagne toast is

a classy way of commemorating the occasion.

While it might be tempting to indulge in a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, do you really need

to?

It turns out that you can safely save your money without sacrificing quality.

In a blind taste test conducted by Which?, Veuve Clicquot lost to far more affordable

sparkling wines.

Cheers!

"And that's all she wrote!"

Tiffany

Tiffany is one of the most well-known brands there is, but are you really getting what

you pay for?

If you really want the brand name, which many people do, be aware that you're going to be

paying extra for it.

If you're just looking for beautiful jewelry, however, consider a store like Costco that

offers top-quality gems at much lower prices.

Good Morning America went shopping at both stores and found that a Costco diamond of

a quality similar to one sold at Tiffany's was $10,000 cheaper.

To be fair, though, you'll never get much value for your money with a diamond.

Diamonds are nowhere near as rare as we have been led to believe, and the prices are massively

inflated.

"And of course a big, perfect diamond is a rare object.

But, the typical diamonds, half a carat, one carat diamonds, they're available by the billions."

It turns out that diamonds actually aren't a girl's best friend after all.

Rolex

Rolex is another prime example of an overhyped brand.

While the brand is beloved, its overwhelming popularity as a status symbol is a fairly

recent development.

If you want an elegant and timeless watch, look to Rolex's prime competitor, Omega.

Like Rolex, Omega has produced Swiss-made watches for decades and is widely recognized

as a luxury watch brand.

They also tend to be cheaper, so you'll be getting a much better bargain.

Louboutin

Louboutin sells more than half a million pairs of shoes each year at outrageously high prices.

Those red-soled shoes might be iconic, but they're definitely not worth the cost—or

the pain.

Christian Louboutin himself said that his goal is to make stylish works of art and that

comfort isn't even something he prioritizes when designing his shoes.

The designer told Vogue,

"People say I am the king of painful shoes.

I don't want to create painful shoes, but it is not my job to create something comfortable.

I try to make high heels as comfortable as they can be, but my priority is design, beauty

and sexiness.

I'm not against them, but comfort is not my focus."

Basically, the only way that a pair of Louboutins is worth hundreds of dollars is if you believe

the mantra that pain is beauty.

Mikimoto

If you love pearls, you're probably familiar with this brand.

Widely acknowledged as the best cultured pearls that money can buy, even a simple strand of

Mikimoto pearls can cost thousands of dollars.

At the end of the day, though, they're only cultured pearls–which means they're nowhere

near as rare as pearls that are grown naturally and harvested.

In fact, there's really not much of a reason to dish out the big bucks on pearls at all;

most people can't tell the difference between real and fake pearls, anyway.

If you're looking for that perfect strand to complete an outfit, go ahead and buy some

imitation pearls.

Balenciaga

Balenciaga is a designer that likes to take everyday products, throw their spin on them,

and then sell them at ludicrous prices.

In 2017 they debuted a $2,145 tote bag that looks suspiciously like the ones Ikea sells

for just a dollar.

If you don't want to spend that much money on a tote bag, Balenciaga has you covered

with this calfskin shopping bag–which looks identical to a paper shopping bag.

At just $1,100 you're getting a bargain as far as Balenciaga is concerned, but still

paying way too much money as far as literally all of humanity is concerned.

Thanks for watching!

Click the List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Luxury Brands That Aren't Worth The Money - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Easily - Bruno Major (Cover by Paul&Dinop) - Duration: 3:46.

Don't you tell me that it wasn't meant to be

Call it quits

Call it destiny

Just because it won't come easily

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try

We had a good thing going lately

Might not have always been a fairy tale

But you know and I know

That they ain't real

I'll take the truth over the story

You might have tried my patience lately

But I'm not about to let us fall

I'll be the wind picking up your sail

But won't you do something for me?

Don't you tell me that it wasn't meant to be

Call it quits

Cal it destiny

Just because it won't come easily

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try

Coming and going

Inside out

Back to front

Oh, tangled and messy

That's how we've been and we'll always be

And that's alright with me

Don't you tell me that it wasn't meant to be

Call it quit

Call it destiny

Just because it won't come easily

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try, try, try

Just because it won't come easily

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try

(Melodica sings)

Just because it won't come easily

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try, try, try

Just because it won't come easily

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try

For more infomation >> Easily - Bruno Major (Cover by Paul&Dinop) - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

10 САМЫХ БЕЗУМНЫХ РЕКОРДОВ ГИННЕССА - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> 10 САМЫХ БЕЗУМНЫХ РЕКОРДОВ ГИННЕССА - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

Affordable BMW M-car drag race | E92 M3 vs F10 M5 vs Birds M135i | Autocar - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> Affordable BMW M-car drag race | E92 M3 vs F10 M5 vs Birds M135i | Autocar - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

ICH REAGIERE AUF FORTNITE TÄNZE IN REALLIFE - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> ICH REAGIERE AUF FORTNITE TÄNZE IN REALLIFE - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw motivation? // Can anyone - Duration: 4:57.

All greetings with you faith and I am very glad to see you on my channel today we will be drawing

motivating inscriptions I will remind that not so long ago I went to video with lifhhakami for watercolors who did not watch

link in the description there are a lot of interesting chips in that video I

recommended a watercolor book without rules and asked you if it would be interesting if there was a video on it I tried for you and did something

very cool that anyone will be able to repeat at the same time drawing a watercolor syak in plenty I noticed that you are very fond of

motivational picture in my public, well, I thought, why not teach you to do the same thing because it's very simple

you will need brushes

watercolor water tank salt to taste

masking liquid or household candle watercolor paper or sketchbook and inspiration

I will use my watercolor sketchbook in it for paper stock exchange 250 grams per meter

dense enough and very white as I love the same exact sketchbook I can do to anyone who wants

link will be in the description now you need to choose the quote that you want to decorate me on the occasion on the table for the last two weeks

the book lives between it is necessary and I can partly and interesting design

important thoughts of phrases inspired me to create this movie this book

motivation for those who do not know why they live and how terribly it does not sound

the search for one's way through life can be dealt with for many years the book will help to discourage a consciousness that has already been put to sleep

series and advertising pictures of someone else's happy life in general, it is written very easily and yet it helps to understand yourself and

begin to act

Finally, in addition, it has a lot of interesting examples of the most curious episodes of the book you can read on the link below

I was personally hooked on this quote

To act is to change the shape of this world and its today and make out you can take your any

motivating phrase a few interesting quotes I will leave in the description may be useful to someone

Let's note where there will be words from which they are arranged on a sheet and now we write not important the font just write in printed neat letters

next I cover the masking liquid you can circle the candle but a clean white sheet under the inscription

is obtained only with the masking liquid a

now take paints and brushes and generously fill your sheet as advises

jenkins in watercolor without rules if your watercolor in tubes you can even squeeze out a little on the sheet

watercolors let it flow as you please rest enjoy the process

splash paint create overflows expressive strokes

To taste the leg, if desired, add salt when it is all dried up

comes my favorite moment is the removal of the masking liquid

while I'm tearing off the masks, I'll remind you that on my channel in the telegraph you can win a set of handmade watercolors

as soon as it becomes 500 people and it's right here already about to be

randomly I will define

lucky and send him a set of well, and if you like digital art, my videos just look to raise their spirits

then you can take part in the competition to draw a very cool graphic tablet for

drawing here is hayon all the details on the link in the description and in the first commentary on the video that's all

motivation is ready you can leave it on the first page

sketchbook as a reminder to create every day and can be carefully cut and placed in a frame on the wall will look great in the interior

Such inscriptions can be done very much and if you just do it on a small format

full postcards or

image for drains for example in general if you liked this video put like and do not forget to subscribe and click the bell

to not miss a single new release but this if you are not yet signed up will meet you tomorrow I will show you something

I love you very much, you are my inspiration.

For more infomation >> How to draw motivation? // Can anyone - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

GAULLIN - All The Things - Duration: 2:56.

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ running through my head. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ all the things she said. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ running through my head. ♪

♪ All the things she ♪

♪ said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ all the things she said. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ running through my head. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ all the things she said. ♪

♪ This is not enough. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ running through my head. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ all the things she said. ♪

♪ This is not enough. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said. ♪

♪♪

♪ This is not enough, this is not enough. ♪

♪ This is not enough, this is not enough. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ running through my head. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ all the things she said. ♪

♪ This is not enough. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said. ♪

♪♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ running through my head. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ all the things she said. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ running through my head. ♪

♪ All the things she said, all the things she said, ♪

♪ running through my head, running through my head, ♪

♪ all the things she said. ♪

For more infomation >> GAULLIN - All The Things - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Falcon Heavy first flight - Tesla, SpaceX I short movie - Duration: 6:16.

Space X

first flight of Falcon Heavy rocket 6th February 2018

Thank you Elon and SpaceX

For more infomation >> Falcon Heavy first flight - Tesla, SpaceX I short movie - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

OUR NEW MERCH! :D - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> OUR NEW MERCH! :D - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

TEST FRUSTRACJA, który sprawdzi czy jesteś SPOKOJNYM CZŁOWIEKIEM - Duration: 10:29.

For more infomation >> TEST FRUSTRACJA, który sprawdzi czy jesteś SPOKOJNYM CZŁOWIEKIEM - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

JOJO MARONTTINNI- QUE TIRO FOI ESSE REACTION - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> JOJO MARONTTINNI- QUE TIRO FOI ESSE REACTION - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Vegan Chili Ever!!! - Duration: 7:26.

For more infomation >> The Best Vegan Chili Ever!!! - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

How To Learn Properly - Feynman Technique - Duration: 5:34.

one of the most common questions I received from you guys is "Hey

improvement pill I've been watching a lot of self-improvement videos I've been

reading a lot of books but I can't seem to make any actual change in my life" and

if you're in a situation like this chances are you haven't learned the

concept you're trying to adopt properly a lot of the videos out there including

many of mine only scratch the surface of certain topics there's only so much we

can teach you in a 3 to 5 minute clip and oftentimes this limited amount of

information is not enough to motivate you to make the actual change but if you

understand how and why something works on a very deep level then it becomes

much easier to stick to because if you learned the concept properly it starts

to feel like common sense for example if you really really sat down and learned

about nutrition and you started to uncover the truth about sugar you learn

about exactly what it does to your body about how it interacts with your insulin

your brain function about how it promotes fat storage and you do this

properly to the point where you really understand what sugar does to your body

then it becomes common sense to stay away from it you're gonna say of course

I'm gonna stay away from sugar it's basically poison for my body and

that's the power of learning something properly so how exactly do we do this

how exactly do we make sure that we understand a concept that we're trying

to adopt well the most effective way to learn something is by using what's

called the faman technique invented by the legendary professor faiman a Nobel

prize-winning scientist who was also known as the great explainer he was

known for his ability to explain extremely complicated concepts to just

about anyone and here's how the Feynman technique works there are five steps the

first step is to have a concept in mind that you want to learn properly what is

the concept that you know you should follow but you have a really hard time

doing let's say for example you're trying to lose weight and you know one

thing you should stay away from is sugar one of the concepts you should learn

properly is why sugar is bad the second step is to try to explain how this

concept works as simply as you can you can write your explanation out on a

piece of paper or you can pretend to give a lecture regardless of what you

pick try to explain the concept as if you are teaching a class of 3rd

graders the reason I say 3rd graders is because you want to explain this topic

as simply as you can this means no complicated vocabulary and

simple simple language this forces you to explain the concept at its core which

tests how much you really understand it if we use our example about why sugar is

bad we won't be able to use words like insulin or fatty liver because 3rd

graders don't know what that is the third step is to determine a gap in your

knowledge so during your explanation to your imaginary class of third graders

you're gonna have moments what you realize you don't really understand

something let's say you can't break down the word insulin for your class this

means you don't really know what it is yes you can toss the word around and you

can use it correctly in a sentence but you don't know exactly what it is or how

it works if you did you would be able to explain it the fourth step is to fill in

this gap go back to your reading or go back onto the internet and fill in this

gap of knowledge in our example of insulin this would require you to maybe

look up the Wikipedia page or watch a couple more videos on the topic the

fifth and final step is to repeat the process each time you find a gap of

knowledge in your explanation and you do more research to fill it in you're gonna

have an easier time explaining this concept to your imaginary class of 3rd

graders you want to repeat this process over and over again until finally you

can explain everything there is to know about a concept to your class without

using any complicated words this ensures that you yourself have developed a deep

understanding of exactly why and how a concept works if you take this technique

and apply it to self-improvement you're gonna start finding massive amounts of

success and again this is because when you truly understand the concept when

you know exactly why something works then it becomes much much easier for you

to act upon it because it feels like common sense and this relates back to a

concept I talked about quite often on this channel cognitive dissonance which

is the uncomfortable feeling we get when we have two opposite ideas in our head

someone who truly believes that sugar is bad is going to feel very uncomfortable

if he thinks about eating something that's high in sugar this discomfort

motivates him to stay away from the sugary product learning a

concept properly is extremely effective because it allows you to use cognitive

dissonance like a tool to make changes in your life speaking of learning this

episode was brought to you if the help of the guys at brilliant org brilliant

is a place where you can learn math science logic and other interesting

subjects they employ a teaching style that's very similar to the Feynman

technique where you are given intriguing questions that test your knowledge when

you come across gaps in your knowledge they provide you with the correct answer

as well as an explanation as to why my favorite course right now is the joy of

problem solving I'm a big believer that anyone who hopes to run a successful

business one day needs to have the ability to solve problems because anyone

who runs a business knows obstacles are plenty and you need to have an

impeccable problem-solving ability to make it using brilliant is a fun and

easy way to learn and improve your knowledge in many areas of your life so

I highly recommend checking it out go to brilliant org ford slash improvement

pill to sign up for free the first 200 people who click on the link in the

description box below will get 20% off their yearly plan and besides that guys

stay tuned

For more infomation >> How To Learn Properly - Feynman Technique - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

CLOSET CLEAROUT - HELP ME CLEAN MY WARDROBE I KAJA-MARIE - Duration: 11:46.

Hi guys and welcome back to another video

Today I'm doing this video vlog style

Because I thought I'd take you along as I clear out this wardrobe

I thought I'd prepare for spring

Pick out some pieces to give away to charity or other

And some items might be sold

It's actually not that long since I cleaned last time

So there is kind of clean here, but I feel I need to go through again

I went through it all in December I think

But I'm so getting ready for spring now, so I might as well clean out some more

I can be a little bit harder and take out a few more pieces

It's pretty full in here so I don't have room for any more...

I hope you like joining me on this, we'll see how this video turns out

Give me a thumbs up if you like this video, and want me to do it more often

Maybe every season?

So, let me know. And don't forget to subscribe for more videos

So, let's see

First off; I have a rack standing here in front of my closet

So I need to move that. These are items I haven't photographed yet

These are new items that will be in store soon

From different brands. So this is things I'm not doing anything about

Same goes for that pile over there

That is also new stuff

That I haven't used/photographed yet

So I don't need to go through that either, but let's move this first

We'll put it there, that will do. And then

Let's start

We can start with the jackets! Here, I have

I have a lot of jackets, blazer, bomber jackets and so on

Here I have a few winter jackets and some new ones that I'm not removing

But let's go through quickly and see

For example this one

It's super nice. Bomber jacket from Maje

I almost never wear it, but I want to give it another shot this spring

So I'll leave it for now, because the color is amazing and I love this patch

This jacket is already up for sale

Because I have two of these kind of faux fur jackets

This is lambswool, the other is faux fur and I don't need two

So this is already up for sale, if you're interested you can find it at Tise

But I have it hanging in my closet either way

It's way to cramped here, I can't wait to get the winter coats packed away

These two for instance

These two bomber jacket, they are pretty similar

This one is from Bik Bok, Never Denim with this print

And this one is from H&M Trend with this print

One of these can go

I think it will be this one

Most of these items will be sold on Tise

So I'll link to my profile below

Because I already removed a lot the last time, and that went to charity

One of these two can also leave

I think it will be

In these drawers I have

t-shirts, tops

Here I have t-shirts

Printed t-shirts, white t-shirts, white t-shirts

Colored t-shirts, other tops like bodys and so on

And then I have other tops and black t-shirts here

I really just cleaned this drawer out

So I won't go through that one, and then I have

Sweaters. Not that long since I cleaned this one either.

It looks pretty nice in here

This is actually the last cabin I cleaned, I think it was only

A few weeks ago

Here I have a few sweaters

I think I'm done with this one, so we're taking that out

And then in this one I have more sweaters

A Christmas knit, and a few sweaters that I like to just wear around the house

But I think this will have to go

And in the bottom drawer there is a lot of knits

Which I love, I think all of these are really nice

And I''m gonna start putting more of my knits this way, because it's so much easier to see everything

And all these drawers are just underwear and so on, so I'm not gonna go through those

But we can start with this now

Here we have long skirts, dresses and jackets

Let's start. Here is my "bunad", that will of course stay there

Then I have a lot of winter coats that also are staying

A lot of these are pretty new

This is actually already up for sale at Tise

It's a suede leather coat, which is super nice

But it's pretty similar to these two, so there is no point having that many

So I can actually remove it

This

I can probably sell, a green trenchcoat

And I have two pretty similar pink coats here

But at the same time they are not similar

This is kind of a long blazer

And this is a long trenchcoat

They are both really nice, I think I'll keep them for now since spring is upon us soon

And I have two kimonos

Lindex, and this one is from Thailand. I like both of them a lot

No, sorry, this one is from Bershka

So they'll stay

A lot of the dresses here is perfect for spring and summer

So I haven't worn them that much lately

But they'll definitley get used during spring/summer

And if not, they will be sold

So I can go through them again this summer

I've also just gone through my shoes

Not that much to remove just yet

But next

Is this rack. Where I have jumper dresses here,

And shirts

Let's see

This one

I'm pretty done with, it's a black

Long dress that is shaped like this, it looks so good with jeans

But I have used it enough

This is my favorite dress

During Christmas

I always use it for Christmas parties, so that one is great

Here is also short dresses, btw

I'm also pretty done with this one

A midi dress with these sleeves

Remove

I don't use that much shirts during autumn and winter

But as soon as spring arrives I think a lot of these are super nice

So I'll leave them for a little more

One white shirt, gone

This is the worst part, here we have knits

It's a nightmare

A little from below here, but that's ok

Here we have knits, and a few summer tops actually

Let's see

I think I can take out a few pieces here

This

I'm done with

Some of these are so nice during summer

Then it's knits

I think I'm gonna sell this one now

It's so nice, but I think I've used it twice

And that's too bad

Or.... It's really nice for spring though

Ok, I'll keep it for a little longer

This can go. I really don't need that many knits

I know a lot of these shouldn't be hanging like this

Because they will loose shape a little

But I like to see them, so they'll stay there then..

And then, here we have jeans

All the jeans in this drawer is

Regular jeans, straight leg jeans, printes jeans and so on

Not too long since I cleaned here either, so I think it's good

And in this drawer

We'll find all other pants, flared jeans and

Other materials and so on

Here we might have something we can remove

I think

A lot of new ones a the top

But I think this one can go

And this pink thing

Which is super nice, but I think I'm done with it

This one is actually too big

So I should sell it and buy a new one, maybe I'll do that today

So, we'll put it up for sale

This one as well, not enough used, from MiH Jeans

Flared jeans. Very nice, but it doesn't get used

Next drawer is lounge wear

And outdoor hiking clothes

And the two next is gym clothes

So, that was a quick run trough

I also have three knits under here, but those are really nice so they are staying

I haven't gone through my skirts, so let's do that now

Here we have the shorts skirts

I've also just gone through these, but here I have

Two vinyl skirts that I love

I have leather skirts

One from Zara

I have, this flower printed one from H&M which is so nice

This suede one

This corduroy one

These two suede skirts

There is not that many I want to get rid off

So many nice ones. I have considered this one

From Isabel Marant I think it's time this has to go

Yes, I think so

I've considered that for a long time

About time. There we go

I think the rest will stay for now

And we'll see if that changes during the spring

When it all will get used more, because there is a while since I've used these because of the season

So, as soon as the right season arrives we can see if I use them or not

Now I have a pile behind me here

With a lot of pieces

A few things

Which is going up on my Tise account

So check that one out if you want to buy any of my preloved items

So I really hope you like the video, and that it's not to long.

And I hope you want to do this again with me

Then I'll run trough a little more in depth, as it's not that long ago since I did it

But I got a little more out of there

I hope you liked the video, give me a thumbs up if you did

And I'll see you very soon again, bye!

For more infomation >> CLOSET CLEAROUT - HELP ME CLEAN MY WARDROBE I KAJA-MARIE - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Gasoline - What the heck is it? | Science Garage | Donut Media - Duration: 6:24.

GAS!

It's in car,

and it's in your butt.

And it's on my mind.

Alright,

Lets light stuff on fire!

This is cars down to the atom

Gasoline.

Turns out it's not just for huffing and getting high.

It's also for your cars and lawnmowers and leaf-blowers!

It's so good at what it does that it powers almost anything with a motor.

But what is it?

Gasoline comes from Petroleum Oil,

which comes from organisms breaking down over millions of years.

In the mid 1800s, people began trying to separate it out- to get rid of the crap- to REFINE it.

Now we have all kinds of liquids and oils

that come from petroleum

and they burn really really well.

Starting with just the name--- it sounds like a chemical… but Gasoline is actually

a mix of a ton of different chemicals, all really good at burning.

Its name GAS-O-LINE is made up!

To sell this new fuel, they combined the word GAS, which people knew could be fuel- as in

a GAS LAMP, with the suffix OL, which sounded that it came from oil, and rounded it off

with ENE- which… made it sound chemical-y.

In England they just call it petrol, because it comes from petroleum oil.

We just arbitrarily named it Gasoline.

Here's basically how an engine works- air comes in this shaft, it gets mixed with gas

as it's compressed by the piston, and when it's right at the top, a spark ignites the

mixture, and kaboom!

It drives the piston, and that drives the engine.

In the explosion gas combines with oxygen to give off energy.

One gallon of gas will combine with 20 lbs of oxygen.

That's a lot of air!

But it creates a lot of power- it also makes 18 lbs of Carbon Dioxide, and Eight and a

half pounds of water.

You ever notice water coming out of your tailpipe when it's running?

That's because it's a by-product of the tiny explosions going on in your engine!

This is a Five gallon jug, there's air in there, which means there's oxygen, just

like there's oxygen out here.

I did the math, and there should be enough oxygen to burn about two tablespoons of gasoline.

What a coincidence, I happen to have two tablespoons of gasoline right here.

All we need to combine the oxygen in the jug with the gasoline is a spark.

James is going to act as our fuel injector.

I'm a fuel injector!

This is going to be like the cylinder in your car, and I've rigged up this ignition coil

to give us a spark.

Don't this at home, because it's stupid.

Yeah, do it at work.

That was fun, huh?

You guys see how scared James was?

What happened in the Jug is a little different than what happens in your engine-

because in your engine, the air is under compression.

Compressing air makes for another challenge.

Air is a bunch of molecules all rubbing against each other- when the air gets compressed,

those molecules rub together more, and when they rub together they generate heat.

More compression means More heat.

In a hot engine, there is a chance, that fuel will combust without a spark.

That's called engine pinging, or pre-ignition- and that's bad.

If the explosion happens at the wrong time, you're not going to get the performance

you should, the piston and combustion are working AGAINST each other- and you risk damaging your engine.

Originally, they fixed it by adding lead to the fuel.

Because lead made the gas more stable at high temperatures.

No More Pinging.

But we stopped doing that because putting lead in everything is dumb and hurts your brain.

That's why all the gas at the pumps says UNLEADED.

That's also why paint chips don't taste as good anymore.

Guys. what are we doin?

I gotta have my chips!

What are those numbers on the pump?

87?

89?

91?

That's the octane rating.

The higher the octane rating, the more resistant the gas is to pre-igniting--

What the hell is an Octane rating?

Octane is chemical like gas that's super resistant to spontaneous ignition, so we use

it as a standard by which we measure gasoline.

The Octane Rating--that's the number you see at the pump--

isn't how much Octane is in the Gas,

it's just how well that gasoline mixture resists ignition under pressure COMPARED to Octane.

For example, 87 is 87% as good as octane at reducing pre-ignition.

So that's why high performance cars with turbochargers, and high compression engines

gotta make sure they use high octane gas so it doesn't combust early under all that pressure.

Does higher octane gas better for my engine?

Not necessarily.

Will Higher Octane gas help clean my engine?

No!

Higher octane gas will not ignite until it's supposed to.

That's what it means.

If you don't drive a car that needs higher octane gas,

you're better off using 87 like the rest of us peasants.

So, it started as rotten ancient bug juice, we've refined petroleum into this miracle

fuel that drives almost everything…

So now you know a little bit more about Gasolene, what it is, how it works, and what all that

stuff at the pump means.

Can we blow something else up?

Yeah.

Let's use ethanol.

The longer we weight, the bigger it will be.

This is ethanol.

They put it in Gas.

You also put it in your belly.

It gets you crunk.

Thanks for watching, guys!

Don't forget to like, subscribe, comment and share!

I had a blast!

I'm going to be doing this every week.

We're going to talk about the nitty gritty about cars.

How they work, what's in 'em.

I wanna know what you guys wanna know.

Tell me what you guys wanna see us blow up!

What you guys would like to see cut in half?

What do things look like on the inside?

I need an excuse to do stupid stuff.

Give me an excuse!

Let's get into it together.

Let's find out how cars work!

Don't tell my wife I did this!

I'll see you guys next week!

For more infomation >> Gasoline - What the heck is it? | Science Garage | Donut Media - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

5 Absolutely No Way To Do It - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> 5 Absolutely No Way To Do It - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

10 Things You Should NEVER Buy - Duration: 7:24.

Kris Krohn here with Limitless TV and today, we're talking about the ten things you should

never buy.

Alright, so today, we're talking about ten things that you shouldn't buy and I want to

start with this really important practice which is, why are you buying that things that

you're buying?

And I want you to think about that question.

Why are you doing what you're doing?

Why are your spending habits the way they are?

Because you know what, we live in a world that is trying to keep up with the Joneses

and we're trying to keep up with our neighbors, we're trying to keep up with our friends and

what we end up doing is, we'll get into credit and we'll leverage debt because we want to

advance things that we want today.

Here are the top 10 things that people want.

People want the home, people want the car, right?

So I want the home that is my dream home, I want a bigger home that I might not even

be able to afford, I want the nicer thing and I want garages to cold my cars then I

also want to have the boat, right.

The Sidus, the boat, those kinds of things, maybe the yacht then I need the time share

right?

I'm going to be travelling around the world, I've been to this place, I've sat down on

a high pressure meeting, I said yes, I bought it.

I got the timeshare, did that one.

I want the Rolex, I want the $10,000 watch.

I want the plane, I want that plane that can take me everywhere that I want to go.

I want the motor home, I did that, 43-foot long brand new motor home that you could travel

the world and country.

Flat screen, I'm going to have every new gadget.

Furniture, I want to fill my house with everything that I want.

I want the cabin or the second home.

Okay, friends, there's nothing wrong with any of these things.

I drive a nice car, I live in a nice home but I want to talk to you today is about timing

and this first question, why do you want it?

There's so many of us that we live in such a consumer driven society that we want things

and if we really are honest why we want them, the motivations are sometimes scary.

We'll actually want things for often wrong reasons and here's what you need to understand.

If you buy something for the wrong reason, then what you thought it was going to do is

not going to do, that you thought it was going to do.

Consumerism is like a gaping hole where you can never have enough but you can make your

life miserable and go deeply into debt, you can a lifestyle or things that can afford

and then sometimes that catches up with the rippo man, things being taken, needing to

sell things prematurely, needing to get rid of things and that's called the lessons of

life.

The things that we want, this consumer world that we live in, they can't satisfy the deeper

need but that also doesn't mean that they're wrong, sometimes our timing is off, sometimes

our timing is wrong.

So here's what I want you to think about in relation to this list that I've given you

of all of these different things which is, why do you want these things?

What would they do for you?

How will they increase your quality of life?

How will they increase contentment or how do they expand personal peace?

Cause I can look at it from two different points of view.

You know, I live in this 10,000 square foot house next to the gold course, right next

to the mountain, 15 minutes up to my favorite mountain where I like to snowboard and on

the one hand, I can look at all of the money that I've invested in this depreciating asset

that actually loses money just like all the other things on the list.

That's what they all have in common is that, by the way, if you ever leverage on those

things, you know, the boat go down in value, the house doesn't go down in value but you've

got to pay money and it's not income-producing, right?

The cabin, same thing, you're not planning on renting it out so it's actually, it's eating

at your wealth, it's taking it away.

So instead of looking at these items as good or bad, the question is timing and personal

fulfillment.

When is the right timing to have these things?

And what do they do to actually increase your personal fulfillment in life.

You know, having built this house 10 years ago, having designed it, this house is everything

that I have wanted it to be, I'm comfortable with it, everything feels right.

I'm not obsessed with the upgrade or what gets to be different or changed, same thing

like my BMW, right?

There are some people totally out there, totally happy driving a Honda or even a beater car

cause I've had those too and the question is, does the car define me?

Is it defining you?

Are these things a part of your identity?

Cause for most of us in the consumer world, we're going through an identity crisis.

You know, the clothes that I wear, the things that I have, because I identify with them,

they're now part of my identity and problem is that they're not.They can all be stripped

and when it's gone, who are you?

It's like a woman that thinks that all of her wealth is in her beauty.

I got news for you chick, that beauty is going to be lost and gone someday and no amount

of make up or plastic surgery is going to bring it back.

We're all deteriorating, we're all going to die.

So why?

Friends, those are the 10 things that I don't think people should buy when the timing is

wrong and how do you know when timing is right?

When the money is there for, when the plan is there for and when you're ahead of the

game instead of struggling to keep up with it, then on top of that, put it through a

different filter of, how is this going to actually create greater peace, fulfillment,

happiness or further purpose?

Cause if those things are happening, then you're probably making a really good choice.

You know, I have a friend of mine, I want to end with this thought.

My friend of mine said, "Hey, Kris.

Come over to my place, I want to come play this one video game with you, it's bro force."

Love that game.

I was getting with my friends and he said, "Okay, you can come over but you got to bring

the pizza."

And I was calculating my time and the project that I was working on and it's kind of funny,

I just decided to do the math cause I called the pizza joint, I went by, picked it up,

I brought it over, I was at his place and it cost me $700 dollars of my time to buy

$40 of pizza and the reason why I want to bring that up is because when you start making

more money, when you're succeeding at real estate or following the advice that I gave

you on this channel here, if not, you need to subscribe, ring the bell and I'll tell

you all about it, is because I've got friends that own planes because the cost of losing

a day, waking up early, going through security, standing in long lines, having to pad you

down left and right, putting you in the monkey chair in the very back of the room, pinch

between two individuals, getting there like you can take an entire day doing an airport

run and my buddy that has a personal plane, he just gets on the plane, he flies private,

he's not going commercial anymore and it's because he can multi-task or make different

use of his time.

So never ever judge someone because of what they have or what they don't.

Well they should buy this, I can't believe that they bought that and exit that, and instead,

get into the game of what would bring happiness and personal fulfillment, make sure that whatever

you're buying, the thing is never tied to personal identity and then honor yourself

with pride and proper timing.

If you do that, friends, the any one these 10 never should-buy's could be 10 have-to-buy's

if you put it through that filter.

It's kind of strange when you think about the fact that I've got a belief that I can

have it all then everything goes my way and you know, I look at some of the really fine

things in life that I'm really enjoying and it has come down to timing and the discipline

and knowing when to delay gratification and also knowing how to hit fast forward to velocitize

my results and my money, to accelerate, step into exponential growth.

If you want to learn more about how you can hit the fast forward button in your life,

go ahead and click the link up here and let me and my team share with you a bunch of different

ideas of how you can start creating your wealth today too.

For more infomation >> 10 Things You Should NEVER Buy - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

HEALTHY VEGAN RECIPES + NEW VEGAN SNACKS // WHAT I ATE IN A DAY #89 | Mary's Test Kitchen - Duration: 10:16.

Hello friends and not yet friends.

Welcome back to another what I ate Wednesday full of fantastic vegan meals.

Plus, I got to try a bunch of new vegan treats thanks to Thrive Market who I am partnering

up with for this video.

If you're new, Thrive Market is the best online store where you can easily find tons of vegan

goodies and if you have other dietary concerns or you only want to shop organic or kosher

or fair trade and things like that, you can do so easily.

They buy direct so they can offer really great prices to their members and ship fast, straight

to your door.

Such a good way to make life easier.

If you're in the US, you can try it out yourself with a free 30 day membership and 25% off

your first order with free shipping with the link in the description and see for yourself.

As usual, I'm starting the day with coffee.

Usually I just put vanilla soy milk in my coffee but today I get to try this hazelnut

creamer by nutpods.

It's unsweetened with 0 g of sugar, which I never see.

I like that because I'm while not anti-sugar, but when I don't need to have it, I don't

need to have it.

And it's so good.

Just perfect.

Friends, this is my new favorite coffee creamer.

If you've already clicked that link in the description and you're shopping as you're

watching, add this to your cart right now.

It's so good.

Later, I had congee, AKA jook, made with brown rice and lentils.

For those new to congee, it's a rice porridge that's popular all over Asia.

I grew up with it but always with white rice.

This version has more protein and fiber to keep me full longer, plus it tastes amazing

with all these toppings.

But actually, this morning, I took it out of the freezer.

While I'm heating that up, let me show you how it's made.

Start with a cup each of uncooked brown rice and lentils.

Rinsed.

throughly.

Then for flavour, a few scallions sliced length-wise, just the white parts.

Normally, I'd add an inch long hunk of ginger but I'm out so it's ginger powder this time.

And salt.

Then, add a bunch of water or veggie broth.

Take it to the stove if you're not there already and get that water to a rolling boil over

high heat.

Then turn down the heat so you get a steady simmer.

This keeps going for about an hour and a half.

Which, I know, is a long time so do this when you have time to stick around in the kitchen

with a book, a podcast, or a friend to keep you company.

You'll want to lower the heat as the congee gets thicker.

Also, if you had it covered, now you'll want to leave that lid off.

The toppings are half the fun.

Or, more like three quarters of the fun.

We've got some chopped scallion.

Just the green parts.

Sriracha cashews from Thrive Market's own brand.

Thrive Market has lots of these basic staple items with their own store brand which makes

things really affordable.

Just a little spicy with a little sweetness and light on the salt.

Wonderfully fresh tasting and buttery.

They're organic.

If you haven't tried these before, you've got to.

Anyways, they make a nice alternative to using peanuts which is more traditional.

Also, instead of vegan pork floss which can be hard to find, I'm using Louisville Vegan

Jerky, Reuben's Smokey Carolina flavour.

Thank you to everyone who told me I had to try it.

You were absolutely right.

Sweet and savory, salty but not too salty.

Chewy, meaty deliciousness.

Plus avocado to add some creaminess.

And a touch of fragrant sesame oil.

Leave it out if you don't do oil but if you do, it adds a lot of flavour.

I love these different textures and flavours together.

A bit of freshness from the scallions, creamy avocado, spicy cashews with that bit of crunch

and chewy vegan jerky.

And it looks great too.

Well, it looks great, then I put the rest in containers.

I had to try these pretty soon after breakfast.

Not because I was hungry exactly...but just seeing them there made me want to snack.

Vegan Rob's Brussels Sprouts Puffs.

They basically taste and feel like non-cheesy cheesy puffs.

Do they taste like Brussels sprouts?

Not really.

You get onion and garlic and nooch though.

Would I buy them again?

Probably not.

I'd like to try another flavour though.

Let me know if you've tried this brand and which ones you've liked or disliked.

Why should I make more mistakes when I can learn from your mistakes.

You know what wasn't a mistake though?

These Love Truffles from Lulu's Artisan Chocolates.

Made from wild harvested, heirloom, arriba unroasted Ecuadorian cacao.

That's different.

This dark chocolate is fruity, reminding me of dried cherries, but not actually cherries,

if you know what I mean.

The inside is silky smooth.

Hazelnut butter.

So good.

This is a little self-love for sure.

I would definately get these again and I want to try more from this brand.

And Valentine's day is coming up so there's an idea for a little something.

Lunch was a big something; a big bowl of this coconut miso noodle soup.

It started with a spoonful of coconut oil over high heat.

When the oil melted completely, I turned down the heat to medium and added a sliced shallot

and crushed garlic.

After a minute, I added tomato paste.

My sister mentioned this technique to me the other day so it stuck in my head.

After a few minutes, most of the other ingredients go in.

Turn up the heat and let it come to a boil.

Now I add coconut cream.

Dissolve the miso paste with some of the broth first so you don't get unexpected spoonfuls

of super salty lumps.

And that's it.

Four big servings of coconut miso soup.

This was so perfect.

The noodles, creamy coconut broth, saltiness from the miso, delicious veggies that really

hold that flavour.

I could swim in this stuff.

But don't.

I don't think that's hygenic.

But what I'm trying to say is...maybe add a can of coconut cream to your cart.

You know what else you should add to your cart?

This delicious Korean BBQ Sauce.

For this scrumptious steaming hot rice bowl that is ridiculously easy to make.

While your rice is cooking and oven is preheating, prep a baking sheet and dump on three cups

of frozen veggies.

I'm using a mix of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Add three cups of chickpeas or other cooked beans.

Drizzle on some of the Korean BBQ sauce and a tablespoon or so of olive oil.

I also like adding a tablespoon of nooch and a generous pinch of white pepper.

Massage everything thoroughly so that all the veggies and chickpeas get coated but quickly

so your hands don't freeze off and die.

Pop that in the oven at 450°F for 30 minutes or so.

Meanwhile, prep any other toppings you'd like.

Soon, everything will be ready to assemble.

Now you have dinner for two big appetites packed with nutrients and flavour.

I love this sauce.

It has a well fermented soy sauce flavour with spicy peppers balanced with some sweetness

from molasses, and tangy vinegar.

Loving it.

Also loving Thrive Market.

Don't forget you can have a 30 day free trial membership to try it out.

You're going to save with those wholesale prices which are often 25% to 50% less than

retail, save with this offer for 25% off your first purchase on top of that, and free shipping

right to your door.

Get those wholesale prices.

Get all the vegan treats and staples, save some money, save some time and gas by not

having to go to the store.

If you love it, go for that annual membership and Thrive Market will give one to a low-income

family, teacher, veteran or student.

I love this so much.

I love that Thrive Market really cares about people.

And I care about you...Thank you so much for watching, my friends.

I hope you liked this video.

Please give it a thumbs up if you did and let me know if you plan to try anything from

this video in the comments below.

See you next week.

Bye for now!

For more infomation >> HEALTHY VEGAN RECIPES + NEW VEGAN SNACKS // WHAT I ATE IN A DAY #89 | Mary's Test Kitchen - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Creepiest Things John Travolta Has Ever Done - Duration: 4:58.

Once up a time, John Travolta was the coolest dude on the planet.

In recent years, though, he's gained a reputation for being, you know, maybe just a little…

weird.

And we're not just talking about Battlefield Earth.

"While you were still learning how to spell your name, I was being trained to conquer

galaxies!"

Here's a look at some of the creepiest things John Travolta has ever done.

Faith healer

Travolta's dedication to Scientology is well known, but less well known is that he allegedly

uses his faith to heal people.

According to Josh Brolin, the two were at a Hollywood dinner party where the legendary

Marlon Brando was experiencing pain from a cut leg.

Travolta offered his services as a healer and laid his hands upon Brando.

Brolin told The New Yorker,

"I watched this process going on—it was very physical.

I was thinking, This is really f----ing bizarre!

Then, after ten minutes, Brando opens his eyes and says, 'That really helped.

I actually feel different!'"

Travolta's representatives called this account "pure fabrication."

Wedding crasher

In 2013, a guest at a wedding in Georgia reportedly ran into Travolta at a bar the night before

the ceremony.

When the wedding began, guess who rolls in, wearing blue jeans, a black T-shirt, and a

black baseball cap?

Yep, it's Travolta, who not only crashed the wedding, he even crashed the official wedding

photos!

So… congratulations?

Kris Cringle

In 2012, John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John provided the Grease reunion that everyone

was waiting for.

Or, that's what people thought until they actually listened to the holiday album This

Christmas, which the Edmonton Journal said was

"...as scary as your weird uncle who insists on showing up to Christmas dinner pants-less."

The album only sold 36,000 copies, despite - or perhaps because of - widespread media

discussion about the creepy album cover and the epically cheesy music video for the single

"I Think You Might Like It."

Think again, John!

Strangers in the night

In January 2015, an Ocala, Florida man named Justin Jones finished up a late shift at work

and hit the local Planet Fitness for a quiet workout at 3 in the morning.

But there was one thing he never counted on: John Travolta.

Jones told ABC News that Travolta just wandered up out of nowhere and struck up a conversation

that lasted about 15 minutes.

On the plus side, it did give Jones the chance to thank Travolta in person for Welcome Back

Kotter.

Jones said,

"He seemed very flattered by that.

He asked a lot of questions about if I was married and if I had kids.

The time just flew by."

The weirdest part?

This has actually happened before!

Introducing Adele Dazeem

In 2014, all Travolta had to do at the Academy Awards was read a cue off the teleprompter

introducing singer introduce Idina Menzel's performance of "Let it Go" from Frozen.

Instead, it became one of the most famous flubs in Oscar history when he somehow said…

this:

"Please welcome the wickedly talented, one and only Adele Dazeem!"

Needless to say, Menzel was mortified.

"And I got out there and I said, 'Don't forget to breathe,' and then he introduced me and

then for 8 seconds, I felt very sorry for myself."

Travolta later explained to Jimmy Kimmel that he misread a phonetic spelling of her name

because he was distracted by meeting Goldie Hawn backstage, and apologized for the mistake.

"I'm starstruck, hugging her and loving her up, forgetting that I have to go and do this

bit."

"And it was just phonetic spelling, but I wasn't, I didn't rehearse it that way!"

"So this was Goldie Hawn's fault!"

Speaking of which…

Sorry, Adele Dazeem!

A year later, Travolta returned to the scene of the crime for a public apology on the stage

of the 2015 Academy Awards.

Menzel played along, joking with Travolta about the mishap.

"Please welcome to the stage, my very dear friend…

Glom Gazingo!"

But when it came time for the apology, well, things got all Travolta'd up:

"I deserved that.

But you, my darling, my beautiful wickedly talented Idina Menzel!"

"You got it, yay!"

What's even weirder is that according to a Travolta representative, this was a pre-planned

exchange that Travolta and Menzel rehearsed.

Just, how?

Sorry, Scarlett Johansson!

Travolta just doesn't have very good luck at the Oscars.

In addition to his two-part Menzel saga, there was also a widely circulated 2015 photo of

Travolta appearing to be the creepiest creeper who ever creeped during a red carpet encounter

with Scarlett Johansson.

However, it was reportedly all just a misunderstanding.

Johansson defended her one time co-star, telling The Associated Press

"There is nothing strange, creepy, or inappropriate about John Travolta."

She said the image of their odd exchange was

"...an unfortunate still-frame from a live-action encounter that was very sweet and totally

welcome."

For his own sake, though, maybe he should just… stay away from the Oscars for awhile.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Creepiest Things John Travolta Has Ever Done - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Superfly 2 Preview: Sor Rungvisai vs. Estrada - Duration: 0:46.

NARRATOR: On the next Boxing After Dark:

it's the highly anticipated Superfly 2.

After his shocking upset win over "Chocolatito" Gonzalez

in Superfly 1...

JIM LAMPLEY:

...Srisaket Sor Rungvisai looks to defend his title

against former world champ Juan Francisco Estrada

who is out to prove that he's the real champion.

LAMPLEY: Estrada has suddenly taken over here.

MAX KELLERMAN: Oh!

NARRATOR:

KELLERMAN: Cuadras has the personality to be a breakout star.

NARRATOR: Hard-hitting Carlos Cuadras

looks to make a statement

against knockout artist McWilliams Arroyo.

LAMPLEY: This one has can't-miss-action fight

written all over it.

NARRATOR: Don't miss Superfly 2.

For more infomation >> Superfly 2 Preview: Sor Rungvisai vs. Estrada - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B boycotte le "Superbowl" pour une bonne raison/ IZI NEWS - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Cardi B boycotte le "Superbowl" pour une bonne raison/ IZI NEWS - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B Addressed Rumors That She's Pregnant in the Most Cardi B Way Possible - Duration: 4:44.

Cardi B Addressed Rumors That She's Pregnant in the Most Cardi B Way Possible

Cardi B has been the subject of some pregnancy rumors lately and shes not afraid to address them.

On the red carpet for the Grammys, she told Giuliana Rancic that she sees all of the rumors about her, and shes happy to clear them all up.

Apparently one fan took that suggestion seriously.

When Cardi posted a video of her singing and rapping along to what looks like a new remix, one Instagram user took it upon herself to ask everyones favorite regula degula schmegula girl about something she couldnt keep her eyes off of.

The user wrote, Is there maybe a Kylie Jenner secret that we need to know lol.

Just asking. She is, of course, referring to the fact that Kylie Jenner tried to hide her pregnancy from the general public and didnt do a fantastic job of it.

First of all, you know Cardi was like.

But instead of just ignoring the comment, she replied iconically.

Since when has Cardi B been one to hide anything?.

When are we going to learn that sometimes women are going to gain weight, and that it doesnt mean that theyre pregnant.

It might mean they like pizza.

Or maybe theyre just too happy winning all the damn time like Cardi is to care about making a kale smoothie.

Women celebrities have been dealing with these kinds of headlines and rumors forever, but we are just loving the way that Cardi shut this one down.

And her fans love it too.

Anyway, Im off to print 1,000 tee shirts that say, Im just getting fat.

Let me fat in peace..

For more infomation >> Cardi B Addressed Rumors That She's Pregnant in the Most Cardi B Way Possible - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Family Edition - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Ambition pakket Urban Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B 180 Ambition pakket Urban Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Macka B's Wha Me Eat Wednesdays 'What's In My Smoothie' 7/2/2018 - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Macka B's Wha Me Eat Wednesdays 'What's In My Smoothie' 7/2/2018 - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Why Electroshock Therapy Is Back - Duration: 2:25.

Hi, this is Kate from MinuteEarth. In the mid-20th century, a standard treatment for

severe depression was to attach electrodes to a patient's skull and turn on the juice,

running an electrical current through the brain that would cause a brief seizure - a

process known as "electroshock therapy." It was *shockingly* brutal, sometimes causing

broken bones and temporary short term memory loss. Eventually,

public awareness of these side effects led to growing resistance to electroshock therapy

and a steep decline in its use.

But the thing was, electroshock DID work, alleviating depression in ⅔ of patients

- more than responded to drugs. Electrical therapy likely works because depression seems

to stem from when the brain's regular electrical signals misfire. Sending a jolt of electricity

into the brain to induce a seizure might be like hitting a "reset" button. So some doctors

kept using electroshock despite its bad reputation. But they began targeting the current to one

side of the brain to try to reduce effects on memory, and using anaesthesia and muscle-relaxants

to prevent painful convulsions - keeping the good effects while reducing the side effects.

Today, the treatment - now called "electroconvulsive therapy" - still causes headaches and some

short-term memory loss, but its success short-circuiting depression has sparked doctors to begin treating

other brain illnesses with electricity. For example, abnormal electrical activity in the

brains of people with advanced Parkinson's disease immobilizes them and makes their muscles

twitch. But sending regular pulses of electricity at the brain regions involved in movement

interrupts the misfiring, allowing the patients to move more freely and to experience far

fewer tremors.

Lots of other brain diseases also involve electrical signaling gone haywire, so electrical

therapies may be able to benefit a lot more people in the future. That is, assuming research

keeps on charging a-head. Thanks for watching MinuteEarth! If you love

what we do, you can support us by going to Patreon.com/MinuteEarth and pledging as little

as a dollar per episode. If you'd rather, you can also support us right here on YouTube

– just click the "Sponsor" button below the video to sign up! Your support means we

can spend more time exploring and explaining everything from disease therapies to plant

strategies to animal phallus-ies. Thanks!

For more infomation >> Why Electroshock Therapy Is Back - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 TS+ 165pk Skyactive Pack, Navi, Xenon, Ecc, LMV , PDC - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 TS+ 165pk Skyactive Pack, Navi, Xenon, Ecc, LMV , PDC - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 1.6 TDI 105PK ATTRACTION ADVANCE Nav. Xenon - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 1.6 TDI 105PK ATTRACTION ADVANCE Nav. Xenon - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.4 16V COSMO Clim.contr. Trekh. - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.4 16V COSMO Clim.contr. Trekh. - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V90 bjr 2017 2.0 D5 AWD 173kW/235pk Aut8 Inscription Intellisafe CLIMA + ADAPT.CRUISE + ACTIVE - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volvo V90 bjr 2017 2.0 D5 AWD 173kW/235pk Aut8 Inscription Intellisafe CLIMA + ADAPT.CRUISE + ACTIVE - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Arnold Schwarz is BACK, BABY! Nintendo CONFIRMS ?s, Dr. DisRespect RETURNS, & Switch Success! - MNM - Duration: 1:28.

Sorry about the hat everyone, it's been a long day (yesterday).

I just wanted to send a special little shoutout for the lovely little lady that rear-ended

me and then hit-and-ran today.

Let's talk nerd.

After a couple months of forced hiatus after his confession of infidelity onstream, Dr.

DisRespect has officially returned to streaming as of February 5th.

His stream almost broke records hitting 389,000 concurrent viewers.

In a video posted on Nintendo of America's Twitter account, it appears that producer

Koizumi has officially answered some long-held questions about the Mario universe.

Namely, about the -giggle- release of Mario's nipples in Super Mario Odyssey.

As well as confirming that the mushroom on Toad's head is, in fact, a part of his head.

Now I have so many more questions, Koizumi!!!

In a bit of random news, a chart released from Kotaku puts an interesting spin on the

release of the Switch, which now officially has 3 times as many games as the Wii U had

at this point in it's release cycle.

Maybe this has something to do with the success or maybe it's just because nobody liked the

Wii U.

In some random news, it looks like Amazon has just picked up it's latest star for it's

latest series.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, the governator himself, appears to have signed on for a new Western

series called, "Outrider."

And that's all the news that we have for you guys today.

Thanks so much for watching this video!

Be sure to join in that conversation down below.

As always, all the links to these sources are in the description box.

And I will you guys next nerd.

For more infomation >> Arnold Schwarz is BACK, BABY! Nintendo CONFIRMS ?s, Dr. DisRespect RETURNS, & Switch Success! - MNM - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

"ركبني المرجيحة" آخر "مسخرة" من الفن الهابط في مصر ! - Duration: 3:01.

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

Subscribe to the channel to reach all new

For more infomation >> "ركبني المرجيحة" آخر "مسخرة" من الفن الهابط في مصر ! - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

ESTE TÉ Cura La Fibromialgia, Artritis Reumatoide, Esclerosis Múltiple, Infecciones De Garganta Y Se - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> ESTE TÉ Cura La Fibromialgia, Artritis Reumatoide, Esclerosis Múltiple, Infecciones De Garganta Y Se - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

ホークス期待の育成左腕に試練? 「自分のリズムで投げられなかった」理由 - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> ホークス期待の育成左腕に試練? 「自分のリズムで投げられなかった」理由 - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Street Vehicles Parking and Sounds | Learning Colors for Children - Duration: 3:56.

Color learning video for kids with street vehicles sounds

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Street Vehicles Parking and Sounds | Learning Colors for Children - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

ירקות ופירות אורגניים תל אביב משלוחים - 0539447565 - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> ירקות ופירות אורגניים תל אביב משלוחים - 0539447565 - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Where Do We Go

For more infomation >> Where Do We Go

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Where Do We Go

-------------------------------------------

Nicky Butler 4.18ctw Amethyst and Moonstone Monkey 18" N... - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Nicky Butler 4.18ctw Amethyst and Moonstone Monkey 18" N... - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Nicky Butler 4.18ctw Amethyst and Moonstone Monkey 18" N... - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Heat 'N Tweet Casper Tricks - Duration: 1:24.

Hi, Welcome back to Heat 'N Tweet.

I'm Sherri and this is Casper.

Today is simply to cold to take him into work.

So we thought we would just take a few minutes and see if Casper maybe wants to play or do

a few tricks for us.

Do you want to do some tricks instead of going to work?

Wow yeah...

Do you want to flip?

Let's do a flip.

Play peek -a - boo Where's Casper?

Where's Casper?

Peek -a- boo.

There's Casper.

Good Birdie.

Good Birdie.

Would you like to say anything?

Say Hi.

Hi Casper.

He just doesn't want to talk I guess.

You are so funny honey.

Yeah.. you're just hanging out.

Are you hanging around?

Good Bird.

Would you like to go fly?

Want to go Fly?

No maybe not.

Well, we will take what we can get.

Would you like to say anything today Casper?

Thanks, we'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> Heat 'N Tweet Casper Tricks - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Heat 'N Tweet Casper Tricks - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Joy Hally­day : Sa chan­son préfé­rée de Johnny n'est pas celle que vous croyez - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Joy Hally­day : Sa chan­son préfé­rée de Johnny n'est pas celle que vous croyez - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Joy Hally­day : Sa chan­son préfé­rée de Johnny n'est pas celle que vous croyez - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

현대 i30 N TCR, 데뷔전에서 강렬한 존재감 드러내[24/7 카] - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> 현대 i30 N TCR, 데뷔전에서 강렬한 존재감 드러내[24/7 카] - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 현대 i30 N TCR, 데뷔전에서 강렬한 존재감 드러내[24/7 카] - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

[N이슈] 고현정, '리턴' 제작진과 갈등 여파 "촬영 중단" - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> [N이슈] 고현정, '리턴' 제작진과 갈등 여파 "촬영 중단" - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [N이슈] 고현정, '리턴' 제작진과 갈등 여파 "촬영 중단" - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Les Hôtels Princiers - Chroniques de Prof 22 - Duration: 15:44.

For more infomation >> Les Hôtels Princiers - Chroniques de Prof 22 - Duration: 15:44.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Les Hôtels Princiers - Chroniques de Prof 22 - Duration: 15:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Bed for Guests | Nestrs - Duration: 9:23.

- Hey fellow home lovers, Sarah here and today I'm going

to show you how Nick and I make a bed.

It might seem really simple, but at the end of the day,

there's nothing like coming home to a beautifully made bed

that some thought went into, 'cause it's all

about presentation, right?

I've got a few tips and tricks up my sleeve and I am

so excited to share them with you today.

It's something you can implement into your own home

right away, make a huge difference.

I think you're going to love it.

Let's do it.

(upbeat music)

Okay, step number one is all about foundation,

like most things in life,

and it's investing in the right mattress.

The thing to remember is that this mattress is not for you.

It is for your guests, so you might like a firm mattress

but you might have some guests that love sleeping

on a cloud.

What I would do is err for something right in the middle,

not too firm, not too soft, something medium.

You won't make everybody happy, but you should make

most people happy.

Step number two, protect your investment.

I don't care if you spent a couple hundred

or a couple thousand; don't spend a couple thousand

on your guest mattress, but anyway,

protect with a mattress protector, not only from dust mites

and spills but also from dreaded bed bugs.

I hate talking about them but I'm going to say it with you.

Not all mattress protectors are the same.

Coming from a New Yorker, I've heard stories.

I've lived through horror stories.

Get ones that on the packaging it says, will protect

against bed bugs.

You'll thank me later.

Step number three, your fitted sheet.

Now you can always go with a classic white.

Classic white never goes out of style and guests

love white sheets because you can't hide any stains

or dirt on them.

You know That they're clean.

However, with this fitted sheet, I decided to add in

just a little bit of pattern.

I feel like it's this hidden surprise that people

can dive into at the end of the day and it just adds

a little bit to this room's decor.

I'm kind of going for this black and white with a little

hint of gold and green, so you'll see what I mean

when I get this fitted sheet on.

If you feel like your fitted sheet has too many wrinkles

or even your flat sheet has too many wrinkles,

throw them into the dryer with a wet towel,

take 'em out at about 95, 98% dry, put 'em on your bed.

By the time your guests get there, the sheets are going

to be dry and they're going to be super flat.

Step four, we're going to add the flat sheet.

Let me talk about thread count real quick.

Don't get too bothered about 350 or 500 thread count

or a thousand thread count.

It doesn't really matter as long as the material itself

is either 100% cotton or it's silk.

Whatever feels good against your hand is going to

be a good investment for your guest bedroom

or even your own bedroom.

Also, when you put a flat sheet on your bed, you actually

want to put it upside down, whether you have pattern or not,

because the top side is usually a little softer

than the bottom side and you want that

to go against your skin.

Also, for our purposes, I want to show the small pattern

that I've got going on here at the top of the bed

so when I fold it over, you can actually see it.

You'll see what I mean in a minute.

To create a hospital corner, make sure the sheet

at the foot of the bed is tucked tightly underneath.

With the corner sheet that's hanging down, pull it over

to the side and tuck in any of the excess

underneath the mattress.

Then, from whatever you pulled over to the side,

let that fall and tuck that under the mattress as well,

pulling everything nice and tight and there you go.

Okay, so our fitted sheet is on, complete with putting

it upside down so that when I go to reveal the sheet,

you can actually see the pattern

and have beautiful hospital corners.

Now we're going to add a little bit of texture.

I'm going to use a completely white quilt blanket

but it's got a pattern on it.

It adds some comfort and some visual interest to your bed

and guests are going to love getting all cozy inside.

Okay, now that the bed is semi-made,

let's talk about pillows.

Number one, let me just share with you that no matter

what you see on Pinterest, there are no rules

when it comes to pillows, only guidelines.

If you think it looks good, it probably does.

Second, it's good to have at least four pillows

on your bed, only because this gives your guest options,

whether they like a firm pillow or a soft pillow.

They may not use all four or if there's two people

in the bed, two pillows, but this way they

can mix and match.

Also there are tags on our pillows.

If you just put a pillowcase over this bare pillow,

even if you hide the tag in the pillow case,

you can still feel it and that doesn't feel

good on our face.

Plus a lot of our oils and sometimes makeup

if we don't get it all of can transfer to the actual pillow

and you want to extend the pillow life, right?

So you want to get a pillow protector.

They are not expensive and they will help you

extend the life of these guys.

Most of them come white, but you can also get

a darker color if you have darker color pillows.

Zip it up; it hides the tag on the pillow,

plus when your guest leaves, you just have to wash

the pillow protector and your real pillow,

your actual pillow is going to stay white and clean

for much longer.

Now, however, we do have a zipper, so you want to make sure

when you put this in the pillowcase, you hide the zipper.

Put it in first and hide the zipper within the pillow case

so it's not sticking out the exposed end.

Now, like I said, I have at least four pillows on this bed

that people can actually use to sleep with, and I'm going

to do two plain white pillow cases.

And these two are the firm pillows and I've got

two more pillows and I'm going to reintroduce that pattern,

that little black pattern that I had on my fitted sheet

and my flat sheet, on the other two pillows

and those are my soft pillows.

And then, I've got two more decorative pillows.

I doubt guests will use those decorative pillows.

They'll probably just throw them on the floor,

but what those pillows are going to do are add

a little bit of texture and they also bring

in my duvet cover, which I'll talk about in a little bit.

But you want everything to kind of tie in together.

It's kind of weird if you have some Lone Ranger pillow

or Lone Ranger sheet that doesn't really tie

into the rest of your room.

So it's totally cool to introduce some pattern,

but maybe introduce it two or three times so

that your guests know that it's making sense

and it's telling the whole story.

Okay, let's recap really quick.

We have a great foundation in our awesome mattress,

and we have a mattress protector.

We also have a fitted sheet, where I introduced some pattern

and then we have a flat sheet, where I also introduced

the same pattern and we put that upside down

so that when I flipped it over, it actually shows

the pattern off and puts that soft side against your skin.

We also have a blanket that introduces texture

and we have at least four pillows so we can give our guests

some comfort options.

Now we're going to introduce the duvet.

I like the duvet because you can change out the cover

really easily, whether it's for the seasons or holiday

or just because you're plain bored.

The one that I'm incorporating is kind of my staple.

I love it.

It's white, it's clean, but most importantly,

you can never tell if it's wrinkled or not

because it's ruched and I love it.

It adds texture, it adds interest and it's also great

for the lazy decorator if you know what I mean.

What I'm going to do is tri-fold the duvet cover.

It'll sit at the foot of the bed.

That way when guest get in the bed, they can kind

of just pull it up over them, get all cozy and it also

add some interest to the foot of the bed.

Okay, the bed is made.

Now we get to add lots of fun personality

with decorative pillows.

Decorative pillows are like adding beautiful diamond

earrings to your ears or a bracelet or an awesome necklace.

It's just a really fun way for you to add personality

that you can swap out at the drop of a hat.

I hope you learned something fun today, there's something

you can take from this little tutorial and implement

into your own home or your guest room or your Airbnb

and make it all new and fresh and more you.

If you ever want to get ahold of us or you have an idea

for an episode that we can make for you, reach out to us.

We're at welcomehome@nestrs.com.

If you like our channel, please hit that subscribe button.

That way you never miss an episode.

If you have any questions or comments, don't be afraid.

Leave 'em in the comments below.

Thank you so much and we'll talk to you soon.

(laughing)

For more infomation >> How to Make a Bed for Guests | Nestrs - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> How to Make a Bed for Guests | Nestrs - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

3 Astuces simples pour avoir une jolie peau - France 365 - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> 3 Astuces simples pour avoir une jolie peau - France 365 - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 3 Astuces simples pour avoir une jolie peau - France 365 - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

4 Black Hair Myths Debunked | Decoded | MTV - Duration: 5:49.

- I really wanted to start this episode with Solange's

Don't Touch my Hair, but we couldn't afford the rights.

(upbeat music)

Okay so this is a big one.

Today we're debunking some common myths about black hair.

Now it'd be almost impossible to encompass every

single thing about black hair in a four minute video,

but before we actually get into the myths,

let's take a few seconds to cover some of the basics.

The thing to realize about most black hair is

it's just hair.

It just operates a little differently compared to

the hair texture of other races and ethnicities.

Afro-textured hair tends to be more tightly coiled

and more porous than other textures,

more susceptible to dryness and less tolerant

to over-manipulation.

Of course that doesn't mean all black hair is the same.

Black hair can come in literally all kinds of shapes,

colors, and sizes.

From kinky to wavy, from jet black, to blonde,

the possibilities are endless.

Natural black hair is hair that's texture has

not been chemically altered with relaxers,

texturizers or perms.

Common natural black hairstyles include:

afros, braids, locks, twists, bantu knots and cornrows

just to name a few.

Got it?

Good.

Onto the myths.

Myth number one, black people don't wash their hair.

Okay first to anyone who thinks we don't wash our hair,

really bruh?

No!

Black people do not have a debilitating fear of water.

When a black girl says she doesn't want to get her hair wet

it's just because she doesn't want to mess up her hairdo.

Healthy hair, whether it's white, black, or asian

should have a good balance of natural oils

that our scalps produce.

Black hair actually thrives on moisture.

With naturally straight hair the oils are able to

travel down the entire hair shaft more easily,

which may lead to excess oil, meaning you might want

to wash your hair more often to avoid it feeling greasy.

But if you've got kinky or curly hair, like most

black people, the oils can have some trouble

navigating all those spirals, making our hair

more prone to dryness.

Therefore, washing too much, especially with shampoos

that strip our natural oils, is actually

counter-intuitive and even unhealthy.

But we do wash our hair!

Myth number two: Black hair just doesn't grow.

There's this huge misconception amongst some black people

and non-black people alike that black hair

just doesn't grow.

Listen, if you ever see a black girl with especially

long hair, don't just assume it's a weave and

definitely don't ask her if she's mixed with something.

As if you have to be mixed to have long hair.

All human hair, no matter race or ethnicity

grows at least half an inch a month,

so black hair does grow, but because black hair

is so tightly coiled it could take longer to see the length.

Shrinkage is real.

Afro-textured hair tends to be weaker than straight hair

making it more prone to having the ends break off.

But this doesn't mean our hair can't grow long,

it just means we have to take extra care of it

in order to retain the length.

It's mine, it's real and you can't touch it.

One method for retaining length and keeping

black hair healthy is protective styling.

Basically keeping our hair under wraps with the use

of styles like buns, wigs, twists, box-braids, weaves,

and other forms of extensions.

Which, brings us to our next myth.

Myth number three: Real talk you only see black women

out here wearin' weaves.

Look changing your hair is fun!

I do it all the time!

Sew-in weaves and lace-front wigs are no different from

the clip-in and keratin-bonded extensions we see many

white celebs rock, but somehow weaves have become

synonymous with black women.

I mean okay, that's partly because black ladies

know how to lay a weave and they've pretty much

innovated and perfected the art of the undetectable

install, but there's also this icky connotation

where some people demonize, especially men,

black women who wear weaves for being fake.

Britney Spears, Lauren Conrad, Miley Cyrus,

Reese Witherspoon, John Travolta,

these are just a handful of white celebs who have

definitely rocked a weave or a lace-front or two.

And I shouldn't have to say this, but wearing a weave

doesn't make you fake or mean you lack confidence.

It just means you like to play with your personal style.

Myth number four: Blonde hair and straightened hair

are cultural appropriation.

Okay, not to go too far into the

whole cultural appropriation debate,

but let's do a quick primer.

Cultural appropriation happens when a majority group

takes the cultural practice of a minority group

often without credit and the minority group

continues to be demonized or stigmatized for

that same cultural practice.

Cultural appropriation cliff notes: it's not cool when

you do it, but it's cool when we do it.

If your counter argument for those who call out the

co-opting and Colombusing of styles like

cornrows, bantu knots and afros is but black women

dye their hair blonde, here's why that doesn't work.

First, there are numerous examples of black people

with naturally blonde and even red-hair colors,

secondly and most honestly importantly: blonde hair

is not exclusive to white people, hell straight hair

is not exclusive to white people.

And three, white people are not being penalized

through laws or social norms for having blonde hair.

In fact, having blonde hair is a

status symbol for many people.

But black hair has been historically stigmatized

as unruly, unprofessional, unkempt, and ugly.

A study published earlier this year found that

black women are almost twice as likely to experience

social pressures at work to straighten their hair

compared to white women and that white women,

who make up 38% of female managers in the work-force

are more likely to rate natural black hair as

"less beautiful" and "less professional"

than smooth hair.

The perception around natural black hair is so negative,

in fact, that up until 2017 the US military actually had

a ban against locks and natural hairstyles,

including twists, cornrows, afros, and braids.

The ban known as army regulation 670-1 actually

described natural hair as matted and unkempt.

Really?!

Tell that to any of these fly women.

Black hair because it's synonymous with black people

has always been vulnerable to scrutiny, discrimination,

and co-opting without giving credit.

So yes, it's hair, but for many black people

there's also a lot of pride in how we choose to

express ourselves through our hair, in spite of everything.

Thanks for watching, we'll see you next time,

right here on Decoded.

(upbeat music)

Bam!

For more infomation >> 4 Black Hair Myths Debunked | Decoded | MTV - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> 4 Black Hair Myths Debunked | Decoded | MTV - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Mom comes home from work. WHAT IS NOT THE HOME? Spielberg is resting. Defeat. Edward Uspensky. - Duration: 2:12.

Eduard Uspensky

Defeat

Mom comes home from work, Mom takes off the bots,

Mom comes into the house, Mom is looking around.

- Was there a raid on the apartment?

- No.

"Did the hippo come to us?"

- No.

"Maybe the house is not ours?"

- Our.

"Maybe it's not our floor?"

- Our.

Just came Seryozhka, We played a little bit.

- So this is not a collapse?

- No.

"So the elephant did not dance?"

- No.

- Very happy.

It turned out, I was worried in vain.

For more infomation >> Mom comes home from work. WHAT IS NOT THE HOME? Spielberg is resting. Defeat. Edward Uspensky. - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Mom comes home from work. WHAT IS NOT THE HOME? Spielberg is resting. Defeat. Edward Uspensky. - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Quand l'avion d'Em­ma­nuel Macron provoque un fâcheux acci­dent - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Quand l'avion d'Em­ma­nuel Macron provoque un fâcheux acci­dent - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Quand l'avion d'Em­ma­nuel Macron provoque un fâcheux acci­dent - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Régime : Perdez 5 kilos en 2 semaines | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> Régime : Perdez 5 kilos en 2 semaines | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Régime : Perdez 5 kilos en 2 semaines | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

L'événementiel convertit les prospects chauds #EnjoyTheDay - 091 - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> L'événementiel convertit les prospects chauds #EnjoyTheDay - 091 - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> L'événementiel convertit les prospects chauds #EnjoyTheDay - 091 - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

« Ce n'est pas si compliqué » : Brigitte Macron plus à l'aise dans son rôle de première dame - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> « Ce n'est pas si compliqué » : Brigitte Macron plus à l'aise dans son rôle de première dame - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> « Ce n'est pas si compliqué » : Brigitte Macron plus à l'aise dans son rôle de première dame - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

C'est un bon moyen pour perdre 10 kilos en 7 jours - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> C'est un bon moyen pour perdre 10 kilos en 7 jours - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> C'est un bon moyen pour perdre 10 kilos en 7 jours - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

How to stage an intervention

For more infomation >> How to stage an intervention

-------------------------------------------

Affordable BMW M-car drag race | E92 M3 vs F10 M5 vs Birds M135i | Autocar - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> Affordable BMW M-car drag race | E92 M3 vs F10 M5 vs Birds M135i | Autocar - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

M jak miłość, odcinek 1356: Poważnie chory Szymek trafi do szpitala - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> M jak miłość, odcinek 1356: Poważnie chory Szymek trafi do szpitala - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Artur z "M jak miłość" skatuje Marcina kijem bejsbolowym. To skończy się TRAGICZNIE! - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Artur z "M jak miłość" skatuje Marcina kijem bejsbolowym. To skończy się TRAGICZNIE! - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Touring 330D M SPORT EDITION (M Sportpakket - M Aerodynamic pakket - Lederenbekleding) - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Touring 330D M SPORT EDITION (M Sportpakket - M Aerodynamic pakket - Lederenbekleding) - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML350 4Matic - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse ML350 4Matic - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 skyactiv-g 120 gt-m - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 skyactiv-g 120 gt-m - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 SAG 120 GT-M 2WD - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 SAG 120 GT-M 2WD - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 320 , leer , automaat - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 320 , leer , automaat - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring 520dA High Executive M-Sport NAVI+ PANODAK HEAD-UP - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring 520dA High Executive M-Sport NAVI+ PANODAK HEAD-UP - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 M-Jet Actual Airco (bj2010) - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 M-Jet Actual Airco (bj2010) - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Gran Turismo 320i xDrive M Sport Edition High Executive 300 PK AUTOMAAT NAVIGATIE CLIMAT - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Gran Turismo 320i xDrive M Sport Edition High Executive 300 PK AUTOMAAT NAVIGATIE CLIMAT - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Why Electroshock Therapy Is Back - Duration: 2:25.

Hi, this is Kate from MinuteEarth. In the mid-20th century, a standard treatment for

severe depression was to attach electrodes to a patient's skull and turn on the juice,

running an electrical current through the brain that would cause a brief seizure - a

process known as "electroshock therapy." It was *shockingly* brutal, sometimes causing

broken bones and temporary short term memory loss. Eventually,

public awareness of these side effects led to growing resistance to electroshock therapy

and a steep decline in its use.

But the thing was, electroshock DID work, alleviating depression in ⅔ of patients

- more than responded to drugs. Electrical therapy likely works because depression seems

to stem from when the brain's regular electrical signals misfire. Sending a jolt of electricity

into the brain to induce a seizure might be like hitting a "reset" button. So some doctors

kept using electroshock despite its bad reputation. But they began targeting the current to one

side of the brain to try to reduce effects on memory, and using anaesthesia and muscle-relaxants

to prevent painful convulsions - keeping the good effects while reducing the side effects.

Today, the treatment - now called "electroconvulsive therapy" - still causes headaches and some

short-term memory loss, but its success short-circuiting depression has sparked doctors to begin treating

other brain illnesses with electricity. For example, abnormal electrical activity in the

brains of people with advanced Parkinson's disease immobilizes them and makes their muscles

twitch. But sending regular pulses of electricity at the brain regions involved in movement

interrupts the misfiring, allowing the patients to move more freely and to experience far

fewer tremors.

Lots of other brain diseases also involve electrical signaling gone haywire, so electrical

therapies may be able to benefit a lot more people in the future. That is, assuming research

keeps on charging a-head. Thanks for watching MinuteEarth! If you love

what we do, you can support us by going to Patreon.com/MinuteEarth and pledging as little

as a dollar per episode. If you'd rather, you can also support us right here on YouTube

– just click the "Sponsor" button below the video to sign up! Your support means we

can spend more time exploring and explaining everything from disease therapies to plant

strategies to animal phallus-ies. Thanks!

For more infomation >> Why Electroshock Therapy Is Back - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Under Wonder - Duration: 4:01.

I've always gone through phases. So...

I've had a few of my family members say to me, 'OK, so when is this phase going to end?'

'There was your running phase, and your yoga phase, and your kayaking phase.'

This one I feel like it might, it's going to, stick.

There's something so immersive about the ocean, not just physically but mentally as well.

It just takes you somewhere else.

I grew up on a farm far away from the sea.

And I've always been so envious of those people who are so comfortable with the sea.

And for me it's a process.

I'm just a human trying to really find my way around water, and be in it and really appreciate it.

It's all quite symbolic in some way. Because like the ocean can be really really hardcore and cruel,

and then other days it can just be like a dam and so beautiful.

I think what it's teaching me is that happiness is actually about just taking what you can,

in the moment, right now.

It feels like land has become so cluttered with so much stuff,

like cellphones and cars and appointments and demands.

And then when you're in the water it's like, bye bye, I'm gone.

And it really is one of the few places, I believe, that we can really get away from everything.

You can either choose to get caught up in all of that, or you can just float a little bit.

For me, there is something about being in the water that slows everything down.

The way that the light moves in the water...

it's magical. It's truly magical.

When you're floating over a whole bed of anemones, and coral,

it's like floating in this massive big murano glass paperweight.

And then suddenly you realise that there's this entire world that you have never experienced before.

I've never felt more happy and at home than I do now,

when I'm just floating. Not doing anything fancy, just floating... and looking.

It's not just under water. It's under wonder.

Under wonder. Under wonder. It's just... because it is completely wonderous.

When I'm 950 thousand years old, I'm probably going to be one of those nice portly ladies,

who wear those kind of floral caps and will probably swim every day.

I'll just be like the happiest little seal in the world.

To all of you who have contributed, to those of you who have shared our films,

for those of you who have written out comments, this journey is just beginning.

And we've put a Patreon link below our films,

so if you would like to continue to support us, we would love for you to donate below.

Thanks so much.

For more infomation >> Under Wonder - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie 520d M Sport Edition Adaptive Cruise Schuifdak Driving Assis 19''LM - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie 520d M Sport Edition Adaptive Cruise Schuifdak Driving Assis 19''LM - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN KINGDOM COME DELIVERANCE? // Game Anatomy (MrStainless001) - Duration: 5:48.

Kingdom Come Deliverance is an upcoming story-driven, open world RPG that immerses players in an

epic adventure set in the Holy Roman Empire as Sigismund and Wenceslaus IV battle it out

for supremacy over the kingdom….but why should you care?

Hey everyone, my name is Sam also known as MrStainless and this is Game Anatomy, a series

where I dissect the lore and give you the lowdown on our favourite games and today we're

taking a look at Kingdom Come Deliverance, as we break down what's happening at that

point in history when we boot up the game.

It can be very easy when playing historical titles to kind of just get a bit lost in what's

going on and with the story playing such an integral role in this game I'm going to

hope to explain the backstory a little so that you have a little bit of context going

into the game so that you don't get bogged down trying to understand the story and can

just get stuck in to cutting down bandits with your sword.

Kingdom Come Deliverance is set in the kingdom of Bohemia, now modern day Czech Republic,

and at the time of the game the kingdom is in turmoil. It's king, King Charles IV,

who was also Holy Roman Emperor, has just died and it's kind of thrown the Empire

into a bit of a succession crisis. You see the way leadership worked in the Holy Roman

Emperor was through a feudal monarchic system, unlike traditional monarchies where the next

ruler is simply dictated by bloodlines the Holy Roman Empire kind of worked the same

way choosing a new Pope works. In the same way that Cardinals and Princes of the Church

sit down to elect a Pope, the leading Princes of the Holy Roman Empire, called Electors,

choose their new Emperor. Seven leading princes were allowed to vote for the new Emperor;

three ecclesiastical electors, the archbishops of Mainz, Trier, and Cologne; and four lay

electors, the king of Bohemia, the duke of Saxony, the margrave of Brandenburg, and

the count Palatinate of the Rhine.

Now, its important to explain all that because you see Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor and

also Wenceslaus' Dad, did something a little sneaky. When Wenceslaus was only two years

old, Charles had his son crowned King of Bohemia in 1363 and later in 1373 also managed to

get his son installed as the Electoral Magraviate of Brandenburg. With these two positions in

place Charles then put his son forward to be elected as the King of the Romans, which

was seen as being a precursor to being elected as Holy Roman Emperor, usually if you were

elected King of the Romans, you were more or less next in line. Now whats sneaky about

this is that remember only 7 people had the right to vote and because of Charles' shrewd

planning he and his son now owned two of those votes, thereby helping stack the odds in his

family's favour.

In order to secure more votes Charles IV actually revoked the priveleges of some Imperial Cities

and mortgaged them off to various nobles. The Cities tried to fight back but on Charles'

death in 1378 Wenceslaus inherited not only the Crown of Bohemia but was appointed the

Emperor-elect.

During his reign Wenceslaus held a feeble grip on power, he came into repeated conflicts

with Bohemian nobility and on two occasions was imprisoned by these rebellious nobles.

His greatest weakness though, was his family. Charles IV, his father, had divided up his

holdings among his sons and other relations and although Wenceslaus retained Bohemia his

younger half-brother Sigismund inherited Brandenburg. In fact in 1386 Sigismund went on to become

the King of Hungary and as such was more and more involved with issues further east of

the kingdom but regardless all this means that Wenceslaus was left without the great

wealth of resources that his father had had at this disposal.

While Sigismund ruled in Hungary Wenceslaus' rule was plagued by problems from supporting

and harbouring religious reformants to the torturing and murder of church officials.

In fact things got so bad that Wenceslaus was arrested, Sigismund himself had to intervene

and arrange a truce with the offended parties, for his efforts Sigismund was then recognised

as heir to Wenceslaus.

With his reign being marred by controversy and conflict Wenceslaus didn't seek a coronation

ceremony as Holy Roman Emperor and equally hardly set foot on German soil. The German

nobles were incredibly angry at this, they accused him of failing to maintain public

order and ordered that he appear before them to answer for his shortcomings. Wenceslaus

failed to appear and in June 1402 was captured by Sigismund who at first intended to escort

him to Rome so that he could be crowned Emperor. They were, however, intercepted and Wenceslaus

was forced to renounce all of his powers to Sigismund and the Dukes of Austria in exchange

for a more relaxed imprisonment. His rival Rupert, who at this point was trying to claim

power for himself, attempted to appease Sigismund in order to persuade him from trying to become

Emperor himself. This did not go according to plan.

Sigismund invaded Bohemia with a Hungarian army, looting, pillaging, imposing heavy taxes

and persecuting the supporters of his half brother wherever he went.

This is the point where we join the story in Kingdom Come Deliverance and it is this

rampage across Bohemia that lights the spark that will drive the story in the game.

Needless to say the situation at this point in history was incredibly complicated with

numerous parties vying for more control and greater power. Hopefully it all made sense

and hopefully you now have a greater understanding of whats happening in the game.

Kingdom Come Deliverance is released next week so why not let me know down in the comments

if it's a game you'll be picking up! In the meantime though if this is the first time

you've come across my channel you're very welcome feel free to subscribe to be kept

up to date with when new videos go live but until next time have a great week and I'll

speak to you soon.

For more infomation >> WHAT IS HAPPENING IN KINGDOM COME DELIVERANCE? // Game Anatomy (MrStainless001) - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Pewdiepie VS POiiSED | BATTLE of EMOTIONS - Duration: 2:48.

oh

what

Nope, nope i don't, want to i'm on it

let's get it

Man forget the glasses, oh?

Put on your glasses put any glasses

Just when you thought you were safe all right close the door all right he, doesn't like, me that's one thing first

Whatever the fucking, amaka

For more infomation >> Pewdiepie VS POiiSED | BATTLE of EMOTIONS - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X1 1.8D XDRIVE 150pk HIGH EXECUTIVE UW VOORDEEL 21.700,-- !!!!! Sportstoelen, M-stuur, Trekhaak, - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW X1 1.8D XDRIVE 150pk HIGH EXECUTIVE UW VOORDEEL 21.700,-- !!!!! Sportstoelen, M-stuur, Trekhaak, - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

20 vérités étranges sur le pipi que vous devez absolument connaître. La 16e m'a fait pâlir ! - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> 20 vérités étranges sur le pipi que vous devez absolument connaître. La 16e m'a fait pâlir ! - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Green Dragon Inn Planter from Hobbiton | Part 1 | Hand tool woodworking project - Duration: 9:55.

hello everybody welcome back to clean Phil wanted if you do make it to New

Zealand and you go to Hobbiton you may notice that there's a ton of planters

all over the place one of them actually I like a lot but

one of them I really do like let me show you a picture of it at that planter I

took it into Sketchup and I built it out got the perspective right built it out

so I got the right sizes for it but I don't have pieces of wood right sighs so

what we're gonna do is use these two I do want to say that if you wanted to put

this together with something like pocket holes or even just butt joint everything

and use nails you probably be okay because I have the tools that I have I'm

gonna make it a little bit more fancy it's gonna rebate the bottom kind of

dado the ends which probably is not the smartest move because those dedos will

probably collect water but I'll deal with it I put my headphones on

and get this

this is the sidewall rebate so this sits in there rather nicely but this needs to

be the width of this so between here and here so I'm just going to put it on here

find out what that distance is set a marking gauge to it and rip down

that's where I need my triangle to be because this will be update oh no I'm

sorry this will be a rebate rabbit so this is where my triangle starts if

you've watched Roy Underhill at all ever in your life you're gonna learn that no

project is complete until you cut yourself with a hand tool there you go

no blood sweat and tears right

use this as a spacer just so it's not clamping to itself put that in there and

that's my clamp block I can remove the spacer then and there we go

that's my goal that's what I think is gonna work I have no idea I'm gonna try

I wish I could do it on the inside this is another one of things I didn't really

think this through so I don't even know that this is gonna work okay so yes this

this is a cross grain blew up at least half of it is cross grain and it is

therefore a poor judgment move on my part if you are doing a project like

this you should rotate the grain of those end pieces about 45 degrees so

that they end up horizontal with the ground now while it is a poor judgment

move I did kind of do it on purpose this planter would have been built in a in a

shopper studio somewhere distressed there and then brought out to the

filming location and left there for a year before filming even began so that

it would properly weather I was hoping to try and force some of

that distressing into this again if you're doing a project like this at home

and you're using pocket holes or nails you you just don't need to glue it you

don't need it to be watertight like this I was hoping to have this all done in a

day if I had power tools and wood that wasn't bowed and cut

it probably would have been done in a few hours all of it but that's not what

I'm working with and this is how it goes so next time we'll come back it'll be

another semi short episode I hope these are short and we'll make the x-frame

legs for this and figure out some way of attaching the X frame to that take care

catch you next time subscribe

For more infomation >> Green Dragon Inn Planter from Hobbiton | Part 1 | Hand tool woodworking project - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

Wednesday's Child: Meet Joebert! - Duration: 1:29.

My name is Joebert and I am ten-years old.

My favorite sport is football.

But Joebert is more than ready to learn about football's first cousin – rugby – with

coach Ian Gregor.

Joebert loves sports and is interested in music of all kinds.

I like hip-hop.

I do have a ukulele at home.

I just like to hang out, have fun.

Joebert is a really smart kid.

He's got a big imagination.

He loves everything from like video games, to sports, to music.

One thing that's really cool about him is he's a helper.

He's taken kids under his wing at school and at his group home.

Oh, good job.

I'm gonna get another ball for you.

My favorite subject is science and social studies.

My favorite vacation that I would like to go on is the beach.

Joebert would really do good with any family that's consistent, loving.

He definitely wants a dad.

Well, I don't really hope for anything the family has, I just- I just hope that it's

a good family.

I'm a very good kid, and I like sports, and I'm a very fast learner.

He's a pretty typical ten-year-old.

He doesn't have a lot of high-needs or anything like that.

So, he's just hoping to find a forever family that's going to stand by him, help him grow,

and be there for him for his life.

Woah- it's- Goal!

You Got it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét