Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 7 2018

10 Things People Who Love Being Alone Never Worry About

People who love being alone are associated with something bad.

The reason is simply because they don't hang out with others.

They prefer staying with themselves, making them look selfish and unfriendly.

However, it is worth noting that they actually care for others.

They want others to be happy.

They just don't take actions like other people.

They want to develop themselves for the betterment of the world, and it is the first reason why

they basically will never stop being that kind of people.

There are 10 more things that people who love being alone never worry about.

#1 - How they come off

Insecurity is not in their dictionary.

They just believe what they think, do, and feel.

This happens because they don't have to meet people who will cloud their judgment

and decision.

They basically never have to worry what they finally do.

#2 - What they have said

They should have to worry because if someone gets mad at them because of their mistake,

they will just ask for forgiveness.

If she, or he decides to leave them, they will just accept it anyway.

It is not that they don't care.

It is just they don't have time for worrying what they have said.

#3 - Acting for proving

People who prefer being alone don't have to worry for proving what they have done.

The reason is simply they don't need validation.

It is just okay if people believe them, and it is okay if they don't.

#4 - Doing things they don't want to do

It is their decision to not do things they don't like.

They won't regret and worry because the activity just does not make them feel good.

They don't care if they lose some friends in the process.

It proves that they are not good friends anyway.

#5 - Ending up alone

What should they worry about?

They prefer self-reflection and conversation with themselves.

They will worry if they end up not being able to communicate with themselves anymore.

#6 - Finding something to say

They don't pretend to love conversation topic that they actually don't like.

They prefer the conversation go with the flow with everything under their radar.

This ensures the information to be meaningful and credible.

#7 - Missing out on something

They are afraid if they miss themselves.

Missing out on something is still acceptable as long as they can return to themselves.

#8 - They never worry to be single

It is obvious that people who love being alone prefer to be single.

However, they still accept the opportunity to get partner in life.

They definitely never have to worry about being single because they are used to.

Additionally, they also don't depend on other people to make them happy anyway.

#9 - When they take time to think

Thinking on something takes time especially for people who prefer being alone.

However, they don't worry about that because they know it is for the best for them and

people before them.

#10 - Worry to lie

Basically they don't have to make even a white lie for people around them.

They don't have to impress people, and it enables them to be truthful all the time.

All in all, that's all the 10 things that people who love being alone never worry about.

Really cool information isn't it?

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 10 Things People Who Love Being Alone Never Worry About - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

8 DIETAS INFALÍVEIS PARA EMAGRECER! - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> 8 DIETAS INFALÍVEIS PARA EMAGRECER! - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

MODRÉ ZÓNY | Místa na Zemi, kde se lidé dožívají +100 let - Duration: 7:09.

For more infomation >> MODRÉ ZÓNY | Místa na Zemi, kde se lidé dožívají +100 let - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

5 Bollywood Stars Who Have Not Given A Single Flop In Their Career - Duration: 3:39.

5 Bollywood Stars Who Have Not Given A Single Flop In Their Career

For more infomation >> 5 Bollywood Stars Who Have Not Given A Single Flop In Their Career - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Duyên Vợ Chồng Kiếp Trước Thiếu Nợ Kiếp Này Gặp Nhau LỜI PHẬT DẠY cực hay cực ý nghĩa - Duration: 25:02.

For more infomation >> Duyên Vợ Chồng Kiếp Trước Thiếu Nợ Kiếp Này Gặp Nhau LỜI PHẬT DẠY cực hay cực ý nghĩa - Duration: 25:02.

-------------------------------------------

Is using birth control a sin? - Duration: 8:47.

For more infomation >> Is using birth control a sin? - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Mondeo 2.0-16V Titanium, Navigatie, PDC V+A, Trekhaak - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Ford Mondeo 2.0-16V Titanium, Navigatie, PDC V+A, Trekhaak - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Psalm 23 - Duration: 1:22.

Psalm 23

A Psalm. Of David. The Lord takes care of me as his sheep; I will not be without any good thing. Psalms 23:1

He makes a resting-place for me in the green fields: he is my guide by the quiet waters. Psalms 23:2

He gives new life to my soul: he is my guide in the ways of righteousness because of his name. Psalms 23:3

Yes, though I go through the valley of deep shade, I will have no fear of evil; for you are with me, your rod and your support are my comfort. Psalms 23:4

You make ready a table for me in front of my haters: you put oil on my head; my cup is overflowing. Psalms 23:5

Truly, blessing and mercy will be with me all the days of my life; and I will have a place in the house of the Lord all my days. Psalms 23:6

More Videos

For more infomation >> Psalm 23 - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

WHY CHINA CONSIDERS AGNI 5 AS A 'DIRECT THREAT' ? FULL ANALYSIS - Duration: 7:14.

India tested Agni 5 long-range ballistic missile capable of carrying nuclear weapons on 18

January 2018, paving the way for membership to a small list of countries with access to

intercontinental missiles and putting most of China in its reach.

This is the 5th test of the strategic missile.

Agni 5 was launched from Abdul Kalam Island, off Odisha State in eastern India in morning,

traveling for around 19 minutes and 3,000 miles.

In a statement, the Indian Ministry of Defense said that all objectives of the mission had

been "successfully met."

The missile will be inducted in the India's Strategic Forces Command (SFC) in coming days.

Strategic Forces Command is responsible for initiating the process of delivering nuclear

weapons and warheads in the event of war.

The SFC currently has Prithvi, Dhanush ,Agni-I,Agni-II and Agni-III missiles under its purview.

In this video, Defense Updates analysis the capabilities of Agni 5 and examines why China

considers it as a 'Direct Threat' ?

Agni 5's actual range is classified.

Though the reported range of Agni 5 is 5000 km, it is widely believed that Agni 5 has

a range of more than 8000 km.

Chinese experts have claimed after the first test in 2012, that the missile has the potential

to reach targets 8000 km away.

India will continue to keep ambiguity over the range of the missile, probably to address

the western audience who may feel uncomfortable with India's ability to reach their shores.

Even with stated range of 5000 km, Agni 5 can hit most parts of China including Beijing.

The Agni 5 is a three-stage solid fueled missile with composite motor casing in the second

and third stage.

In many aspects, the Agni-5 carries forward the Agni-3 pedigree.

With composites used extensively to reduce weight, and a third stage added on , the Agni-5

can fly significantly more than its predecessors.

The Agni-5 is specially tailored for road-mobility and is canisterised as well.

The missile utilizes a canister and will be launched from it.

Made of maraging steel, the canister provide a hermetically sealed atmosphere that preserves

the missile for years.

Since the missile is ejected using a gas generator from the canister, the missile could be launched

from any pre-surveyed launch location without the need for any pre-built launch site.

The launcher, which is known as the Transport-cum-Tilting vehicle-5, is a 140-ton, 30-meter, 7-axle

trailer pulled by a 3-axle Volvo truck.

The canister design reduce the reaction time drastically…just a few minutes from stop-to-launch

and makes it very hard to take out with preempted strike.

Agni 5 has a speed of Mach 24 and accuracy of less than 10 m.

It has multiple simultaneous guidance system like Ring laser gyroscope and inertial navigation

system, optionally augmented by GPS and Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS)

Terminal guidance possibly has radar scene correlation.

The multiple guidance system makes it very hard to jam.

The missile is India's most advanced in its Agni series missile—the name means fire

in Hindi.

It is capable of delivering a payload of 1.5 tons, enough to carry a fusion-assisted fissile

nuclear warhead

Though exact details are classified, it is also widely speculated that Agni 5, feature

Multiple Independently Reentry vehicle (MIRVs).

MIRV is critical, because of the following.

1. Each missile can carry 2 to 6 separate nuclear warheads.

2. Each warhead can be assigned to a different target.

3. MIRV capable missile are much harder to intercept when compare to normal missile, since they

saturate Anti Ballistic Missile Defense system with 'n' number of warheads simultaneously.

4. MIRVs ensure a credible second-strike capability even with few missiles.

The test comes months after a military stand-off between India and China over the 34-square-mile

Doklam Plateau, a Himalayan pass between China and Bhutan that India perceives as a

strategic buffer.

The rivals fought a war in 1962 over disputed borders, which have never been formally resolved.

The rise of China and it's increasingly assertive behavior has made not only India

but also other Asian nations to rethink strategic dynamics.

India conducted joint military exercises with Japan recently in the Indian Ocean, a key

area where China is attempting to exert greater economic influence as well as flex its muscles

as a regional naval power.

India , Japan and U.S are also participating in annual Malabar naval exercise with an aim

to bolster defense coordination with an eye on China.

Agni 5 is India's powerful deterrence against any Chinese aggression.

This is one leg of India's nuclear triad, with the others being nuclear capable jet

aircraft like Sukoi 30 MKI & nuclear powered nuclear missile carrying submarine like INS

Arihant.

Nuclear Triad is the ability to launch nukes from Land, Air and Sea.

A Chinese missile expert warned that India's latest test of Agni 5 intercontinental ballistic

missile (ICBM), poses a direct threat to China's security.

The statement was published in China's Global Times, which is considered to the governments's

mouthpiece.

Earlier also China has raised concerns about Agni 5.

The concerns are legitimate as now India has the missile with capability to strike deep

inside China and this has stabilized the balance of power, which was earlier heavily tiled

towards China.

For more infomation >> WHY CHINA CONSIDERS AGNI 5 AS A 'DIRECT THREAT' ? FULL ANALYSIS - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

EFFECT is Filled With Anger, This Time He Really Went Crazy (yes this is the custom game) - Duration: 4:05.

He's picking at the speed of light

(Finally, proper picks!!)

D.Va: Good work everyone

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SLUMP YOU BASTARDS!

I'm not suffering this much because I'm bad at the game

It's because of the game that it's like this. Is this a slump?!?!?!

Donation: What about having a custom game with viewers? Although you used to do that in the past

Thank you to everyone who has been donating and supporting

But I don't think that's going to relieve me of my anger

So... I'm thinking about trying this for now

Try what?

I'm killing you all

(they can only pick Sym LOLOLOL)

(switching between a bunch of characters in order to get rid of his anger)

These bugs

Do you wanna live?

Come here. What are you gonna do, huh? x5

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO

So gross

Look up to the sky for the rest of your life

ERADICATE THEM!!

These poor bastards

(happy, refreshed, satisfied)

For more infomation >> EFFECT is Filled With Anger, This Time He Really Went Crazy (yes this is the custom game) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

False Facts That Changed History - Duration: 4:50.

Fake news may be getting its moment in the spotlight, but it's hardly a new phenomenon.

In fact, people have been mistakenly believing total nonsense since the dawn of human civilization.

And sometimes, those mistakes actually end up changing the world.

Here's a look at some false "facts" that changed history.

The immortality elixir

Once upon a time, people believed alchemists could create magical potions that could do

just about anything, including grant immortality.

So in the year 850, a Chinese alchemist finally came up with what he thought was the perfect

formula:

75 parts saltpeter, 15 parts charcoal, and 10 parts sulfur.

A contemporary text recorded the results, saying

"...smoke and flames result, so that [the alchemists'] hands and faces have been burnt,

and even the whole house where they were working burned down."

That's because, in arguably the greatest irony of all time, instead of inventing an immortality

potion, the alchemist had accidentally created gunpowder, which would lead to centuries of

warfare and genocide around the globe.

Whoops!

Phlogiston

Back in the day, people believed that things burned because they contained a substance

called phlogiston.

Things that burn easily had a lot of phlogiston, and when it was gone, burning stopped.

Plus, when the air absorbed too much of the substance it became phlogisticated and wouldn't

allow anything else to burn.

That theory stood for about a century, but in the 1770's, French scientist Antoine Lavoisier

decided to try and prove once and for all that phlogiston was nonsense.

To do so, he performed a series of experiments, leading to the first descriptions of oxygen,

and eventually to the creation of an entire new field of modern science we now know as…

chemistry.

So, thanks, phlogiston!

The evil eye

Nowadays, we know that your eyes work by receiving light, which is converted by photoreceptors

into electrical impulses interpreted by your brain.

But thousands of years ago in ancient Greece, scientists thought eyes worked not by receiving

light, but rather by sending out invisible beams of fire.

Not only is this wrong, it also contributed to one of the most widespread superstitions

in the world - the Evil Eye.

Cultures and religions across the globe have come up with all sorts of wards and charms

against the power of the Evil Eye.

But the most effective?

Is simply the scientific knowledge that eyes really don't work like that.

Unless, of course, you're in the X-Men.

Lysenkoism

In 1936, Trofim Lysenko presented the bizarre theory of Lysenkoism to the Conference of

the Lenin Academy in Moscow.

This theory essentially claimed that plants would adhere to communist principles.

Rather than traits being inherited through genetics, they could be trained by the people.

It was nurture over nature, only with beets and potatoes.

Soviet farmers were taught one plant would sacrifice itself for the good of its neighbors,

that plants chose their reproductive partners, and that plants would eventually just get

used to those cold Russian winters and start growing better.

As propaganda, it was great.

As agriculture, it was a colossal disaster.

According to the Smithsonian, it kicked off decades of food shortages, famines, and crop

failures.

It also destroyed the science of agriculture itself within the Soviet Union, as those who

argued against Lysenkoism were sent to prison, executed, or simply just disappeared.

Lysenko essentially told Soviet leaders what they wanted to hear and stopped science for

decades, at the cost of untold lives.

El Dorado

The stories of a city of gold hidden somewhere deep in the South American jungles started

some time after 1521 when Spanish explorer Cortes "danced across the water" and looted

the Aztec empire.

Everybody wanted in on the action, and the legend of El Dorado was born.

Of course, no such city actually exists, but thousands of European looters swarmed over

the Western world trying to find it, destroying entire civilizations an enslaving a continent

in an effort to get El Dorado's fat booty.

Ironically, historians now believe the Spanish actually found the basis for the El Dorado

myths when they conquered the Muisca people in 1537.

But the conquistadors didn't realize it, and kept on pillaging and looting for centuries

in search of a non-existent dreamland.

The only good thing that came of it?

Thanks to their pointless search for a non-existent city, European explorers ended up mapping

almost all of South America.

Just like Google, only with way, way more massacres.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Grunge icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love too!

For more infomation >> False Facts That Changed History - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

MAFIA: THE CITY OF LOST HEAVEN - COURA práskačka | #10 - Duration: 18:56.

For more infomation >> MAFIA: THE CITY OF LOST HEAVEN - COURA práskačka | #10 - Duration: 18:56.

-------------------------------------------

Adjectives: The Grammar Gameshow Episode 18 - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> Adjectives: The Grammar Gameshow Episode 18 - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Consequences of False Positive Mammogram Results - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Consequences of False Positive Mammogram Results - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Emotionally Healthy? - Part 1 - Enjoying Everyday Life - Duration: 28:33.

ANNOUNCER: THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN MADE POSSIBLE

BY THE FRIENDS AND PARTNERS OF JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES.

JOYCE: IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF AND VALUE YOURSELF,

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE THAT'S GOING TO BE

ENJOYABLE OR IN THE RIGHT ORDER.

[MUSIC]

JOYCE: TODAY, NOW WE'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT EMOTIONAL HEALTH,

EMOTIONAL HEALTH.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: WHOO!

JOYCE: YES.

GOOD, TWO PEOPLE ARE HAPPY.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: THAT'S ALL RIGHT, I'LL PREACH TO THE TWO OF YOU.

ARE YOU EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY?

WELL, TO BE HONEST, THERE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE WALKING AROUND

THAT ARE NOT EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY, AND SOMETIMES

OUR EMOTIONS ARE OUT OF CONTROL.

WE'RE WOUNDED IN OUR SOUL FROM THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED

TO US IN THE PAST.

AND WE GET OUT IN LIFE, AND WE GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS,

AND WE TRY TO FUNCTION, AND THINGS JUST DON'T WORK OUT.

TEMPER'S OUT OF CONTROL, SELF-PITY, DISCOURAGEMENT,

DEPRESSION, ALL THESE DIFFERENT THINGS.

WHEN WE HAVE BAD BEHAVIOR THAT WE CAN'T CONTROL,

WHEN WE HAVE EMOTIONS THAT ARE OUT OF CONTROL,

THERE'S ALWAYS A ROOT SOMEWHERE.

WE HEAR PEOPLE SAY A LOT, "WELL, WE JUST NEED TO GET

TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS."

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH SOMEBODY REPEATEDLY

AND OVER AND OVER, AND YOU'VE SAID THAT?

"WE JUST NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS."

WELL, WHAT YOU'RE REALLY SAYING IS, "THERE'S MORE TO THIS

THAN WHAT'S APPEARING ON THE SURFACE, AND WE NEED

TO GET DOWN TO WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS HERE."

I'LL GIVE YOU ONE EXAMPLE.

FOR YEARS AND YEARS IN MY MARRIAGE, I JUST FELT LIKE

THAT DAVE AND I COULD NOT TALK ABOUT ANYTHING AND NOT ARGUE.

AND SO I WOULD ALWAYS SAY, WHICH JUST INFURIATED HIM, "WE

JUST CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING."

AND FINALLY, HE SAID ONE DAY, "YOU KNOW, JOYCE, WE DON'T TALK,

YOU TALK AND YOU WANT ME TO LISTEN."

WELL, THE BIBLE SAYS THAT GOD WILL GUIDE US INTO ALL TRUTH.

AND THAT CAN SOUND SO LOVELY, BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING,

IT'S NOT GOING TO HELP YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH

ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE.

HE WANTS TO REVEAL TRUTH TO YOU ABOUT YOU.

AND WE WORRY WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING

OR ARE NOT DOING, AND WE NEED TO JUST OPEN OUR OWN LIVES UP

TO GOD AND SAY, "YOU DEAL WITH ME AND I'LL PRAY

FOR EVERYBODY ELSE, AND YOU'LL TAKE CARE

OF THAT TOO."

WELL, DAVE AND I WOULD START TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING

AND, HONESTLY, UNLESS HE AGREED WITH ME, THE FIGHT WAS ON.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND WE WOULD GET INTO THESE BIG ARGUMENTS

AND I WOULD GET SO CONFUSED.

I MEAN, I WOULD THINK, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE'RE

TALKING ABOUT ANYMORE.

IT WAS A SIMPLE THING, HOW DID WE GET FROM THERE TO HERE?"

AND THEN I WOULD YELL, "WE--I CAN'T TALK TO YOU.

WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING."

DOES ANYBODY RECOGNIZE THAT?

OKAY, I'M ABOUT TO HELP YOU.

FREE COUNSELING, AND ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A LITTLE OFFERING.

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO SEND YOU A BILL, YOU KNOW?

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND SO, I DID NOT KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM WAS.

I MEAN, I JUST DIDN'T GET IT.

SO, BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM WAS,

I BLAMED IT ON HIM.

AND THAT'S WHAT WE DO A LOT.

INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET TO THE ROOT OF OUR OWN PROBLEMS,

WE BLAME EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T GO RIGHT ON SOMEBODY ELSE.

I MEAN, EVEN IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY, YOU'RE SURE

IT'S SOMEBODY ELSE'S FAULT.

THEY SHOULD BE MAKING YOU HAPPY.

AND IT WAS A BIG CHANGE FOR ME WHEN GOD TOLD ME,

"YOU NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN HAPPINESS.

NOBODY ELSE CAN KEEP YOU HAPPY, AND NOBODY CAN MAKE YOU UNHAPPY

IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE UNHAPPY."

WELL, SEE, WE DON'T LIKE TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

IT'S FAR TOO EASY TO JUST BLAME, BLAME, BLAME ON EVERYBODY ELSE.

SO, I STARTED PRAYING ABOUT WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM WAS,

AND IT DIDN'T TAKE GOD VERY LONG TO SHOW ME.

THAT'S THE WAY HE GOES.

AND THE ESSENCE OF WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS WAS I HAD

A ROOT OF REJECTION IN MY SOUL

FROM THE WAY I WAS RAISED.

AND UNTIL THAT ROOT WAS DEALT WITH, THE FRUIT IN MY LIFE

WAS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE.

SO, WHEN YOU ARE A REJECTION-BASED PERSON

OR YOU'RE AFRAID OF REJECTION, IF EVERYBODY DOESN'T AGREE

WITH YOU, YOU FEEL REJECTED.

AND SO, IF DAVE AND I WERE TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION,

IF HE DIDN'T AGREE WITH ME, THEN I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO SEPARATE

WHO I WAS FROM MY OPINION.

AND SO, I HAD TO LEARN THAT JUST BECAUSE HE DISAGREED

WITH MY OPINION DIDN'T MEAN HE WAS REJECTING ME.

HE COULD REJECT MY OPINION AND STILL LOVE ME.

AND THAT WAS SUCH A MAJOR THING TO ME.

SO, MAYBE YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT THAT.

IF YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TALK TO PEOPLE OR A CERTAIN PERSON

WITHOUT BLOWING UP IN ANGER ALL THE TIME, THEN ASK GOD TO HELP

YOU GET TO THE ROOT OF IT.

AND MAYBE ASK GOD, "DO I HAVE A," YOU KNOW,

"HOW DO I FEEL WHEN SOMEBODY DISAGREES WITH ME?

DO I FEEL INSULTED?

DO I FEEL LIKE THEY THINK I'M STUPID?

DO I FEEL LIKE THEY DON'T RESPECT ME?

DO I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING REJECTED?"

AND LEARN HOW TO BE A PERSON IN CHRIST WHO IS LOVED

AND VALUED, AND SEPARATE THAT FROM WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT YOU

DO AND ALL THOSE OTHER MORE EXTERIOR THINGS.

DOES ANYBODY IN THE BUILDING THINK THAT MAYBE YOU'RE STILL

DEALING WITH A LITTLE ROOT OF REJECTION IN YOUR LIFE?

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: THAT WAS A LOT OF PEOPLE, BUT YOU KNOW, IF YOU

STICK AROUND, WE'LL HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY.

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: ROOTS.

WHERE THERE'S ROTTEN FRUIT, THERE'S A ROTTEN ROOT

SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE.

AND SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO GO BEFORE THE LORD AND SAY,

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO COMPLETELY TEAR

MY LIFE APART, I WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM,

TO THE ROOT OF WHY I'M ANGRY, WHY I GET SO ANGRY.

WHY DO I GET MAD EVERY TIME I DON'T GET MY WAY?

WHY ARE MY EMOTIONS OUT OF CONTROL?

WHY DO I WASTE SO MANY DAYS IN SELF-PITY?"

AMEN?

MATTHEW 12:33 SAYS THAT IF THE TREE IS ROTTEN

AND DISEASED, THEN THE FRUIT WILL BE ROTTEN AND DISEASED.

"EITHER MAKE THE TREE SOUND HEALTHY AND GOOD AND ITS FRUIT

SOUND HEALTHY AND GOOD, OR MAKE THE TREE ROTTEN, DISEASED,

AND BAD AND ITS FRUIT ROTTEN, DISEASED, AND BAD.

FOR THE TREE IS KNOWN AND RECOGNIZED AND JUDGED

BY ITS FRUIT."

AS BELIEVERS IN CHRIST, WE'RE NOT RECOGNIZED

BY OUR BUMPER STICKER.

YOU CAN PUT THE BIGGEST, MOST SPARKLY CROSS AROUND YOUR NECK

THAT YOU CAN BUY IN ANY STORE.

AND TO BE HONEST, THAT DOESN'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANYBODY

ANYMORE.

I USED TO THINK THAT MEANT SOMETHING, BUT I'VE LEARNED

THAT YOU GOT TO BE A GOOD FRUIT INSPECTOR, AMEN?

NOW, MY MOTHER HAD EMOTIONAL ILLNESS.

SHE ACTUALLY HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN, TOOK SHOCK TREATMENTS

FOR 2 YEARS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY DID WITH PEOPLE

BACK IN THOSE DAYS, AND IT WAS JUST BAD.

NOW, SHE HAD A SITUATION THAT WAS FAR TO THE EXTREME,

BUT THE ROOT OF HER PROBLEM WAS SHE SPENT YEARS AVOIDING

DEALING WITH WHAT MY FATHER WAS DOING TO ME,

EVEN THOUGH SHE KNEW IT AND HAD ACTUALLY CAUGHT HIM.

YOU CANNOT AVOID YOUR PROBLEMS.

BURIED THINGS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE.

OUR SECRETS MAKE US SICK, AMEN?

AND SO, THAT'S WHY IT'S GOOD TO TALK TO GOD OPENLY

ABOUT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE, AND IF NEED BE TO TALK

TO SOMEONE ELSE.

SHE ALSO WAS OVERLOADED WITH GUILT ALL OF HER LIFE

BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T DEAL WITH WHAT SHE

SHOULD'VE DEALT WITH.

AND SO, GUILT CAN EVEN MAKE YOU EMOTIONALLY ILL.

IF YOU WOULD EVER GO TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION, WHICH I'VE DONE

AS PART OF MINISTRY YEARS AND YEARS AGO, WE WOULD GO TRY

TO VISIT THE PEOPLE, AND IT WAS AMAZING TO ME HOW MANY PEOPLE

WALKED AROUND IN ALMOST A CATATONIC STATE.

AND MOST OF THEM WERE SAYING--WELL, NOT MOST,

BUT MANY OF THEM WERE SAYING, "IT'S ALL MY FAULT.

IT WAS ALL MY FAULT.

IT WAS ALL MY FAULT."

SO, I'M TELLING YOU, GOING AROUND WITH GUILT ALL THE TIME

IS NOT THE WAY GOD WANTS YOU TO LIVE.

WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG, YOU NEED TO REPENT, ASK GOD

TO FORGIVE YOU, AND THEN LET GO OF WHAT LIES BEHIND

AND PRESS ON.

AND IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE, NOW LISTEN TO ME,

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU'RE TRYING

TO AVOID AND YOU'RE NOT DEALING WITH THEM, THEY ARE GOING

TO JUST KEEP HURTING YOU UNTIL YOU GET THE COURAGE

YOU NEED FROM THE HOLY GHOST TO FACE THESE THINGS

AND DEAL WITH THEM.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: MY MOTHER LET MY DAD ABUSE HER, HE WOULD GO OUT

AND DRINK, HE WOULD COME HOME AND BEAT HER UP.

AND SHE'D GET UP THE NEXT MORNING AND COOK

HIS BREAKFAST, AND I WANTED TO THROW UP.

AND I CAME OUT OF THAT THINKING, "NOBODY IS EVER GOING TO PUSH ME

AROUND AGAIN."

AND SO, I HAD A BAD ATTITUDE THAT HAD TO BE CORRECTED BY GOD.

YEAH, COME ON, SOME OF YOU ARE FEELING ME OUT THERE,

YOU GET IT.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: "NOBODY'S GOING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AGAIN.

NOBODY'S EVER GOING TO PUSH ME AROUND."

THE PROBLEM FOR ME WAS THEN THAT I WAS SO OUT OF BALANCE

THAT IF ANYBODY EVEN WANTED ME TO DO ANYTHING THAT I DIDN'T

WANT TO DO, RIGHT AWAY I THOUGHT THEY WERE TRYING TO CONTROL ME,

AND ALL MY WALLS WENT UP.

COME ON.

YOU KNOW, WE'LL SAY SOMETIMES, "WELL, YOU'RE

JUST A CONTROL FREAK."

WELL, YOU KNOW, IT'S VERY POSSIBLE THAT THEY'VE GOT WOUNDS

IN THEIR PAST, AND THEY'RE LITERALLY JUST TRYING TO PROTECT

THEMSELVES FROM GETTING HURT AGAIN, AND SO PEOPLE FEEL

LIKE--I FELT LIKE IF I DIDN'T WORK REALLY HARD TO KEEP

EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE AND IT'S WHERE I KNEW EVERYTHING THAT WAS

GOING TO HAPPEN, THAT SOMEBODY WAS GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE

OF ME.

CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING TODAY?

AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO FORGET THIS, HURTING PEOPLE

HURT PEOPLE.

AND SO MANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT WE DEAL WITH IN THE WORLD

THAT WE JUDGE AND CRITICIZE AND SHUT OUT OF OUR LIVES,

THEY HAVE BEEN HURT AND NOW THEY'RE HURTING SOMEBODY ELSE.

NOW, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO STAY IN RELATIONSHIP

WITH SOMEBODY THAT IS ABUSING YOU AND HURTING YOU.

MY MOTHER SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY FROM MY FATHER.

SHE DID NOT DO THE RIGHT THING FOR HER, FOR MYSELF,

OR MY BROTHER, WHO ENDED UP SEVERAL YEARS AGO

COMMITTING SUICIDE BECAUSE OF ALL THE TERRIBLE

THINGS THAT HAD GONE ON IN OUR FAMILY THAT NOBODY

EVER DEALT WITH PROPERLY.

BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM SOMEBODY PHYSICALLY

DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T PRAY FOR THEM AND TRUST GOD FOR THEM

TO CHANGE.

AND IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU EVEN HAVE TO SAY

A LOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HURTING INSIDE.

AND BOY, WE ARE GREAT IN THE CHURCH WORLD ABOUT

COMING TOGETHER AND WEARING OUR CHURCH FACE,

AND MAN, WE ARE ALWAYS, "I'M FINE, PRAISE THE LORD."

AND IF YOU ARE, I THINK THAT'S GREAT.

BUT IF YOU'RE NOT, BE HONEST.

CHURCH IS JUST A HOSPITAL FOR A BUNCH OF MESSED UP,

WOUNDED PEOPLE.

[AUDIENCE CHEERING]

JOYCE: AND IF WE'LL JUST QUIT PRETENDING THAT WE'RE ALL OKAY

ALL THE TIME--I MEAN, EVEN LEADERS SOMETIMES HAVE GOT

SERIOUS PROBLEMS, AND THEY ESPECIALLY DON'T KNOW WHO THEY

CAN TALK TO BECAUSE, BOY, THEN THEY'RE REALLY GOING TO BE

JUDGED AND CRITICIZED.

AND WHAT WE DON'T NEED IS A BUNCH OF WOUNDED HEALERS.

WE NEED PEOPLE IN LEADERSHIP TO REALLY GET THEIR ISSUES

STRAIGHTENED OUT WITH GOD BECAUSE THE BLIND CAN'T LEAD

THE BLIND.

AND I'LL TELL YOU, I STILL GOT ISSUES AND PROBLEMS,

BUT I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING, IF I DO, I'LL TELL YOU.

AND WHEN I TELL YOU WHAT JESUS CAN DO FOR YOU, I'M TELLING YOU

BECAUSE HE'S DONE IT FOR ME.

AND MANY TIMES--MANY TIMES WHEN I TEACH, ALL YOU'RE DOING

IS EATING OFF MY PLATE.

IT'S WHAT GOD HAS FED ME FIRST, AND YOU'RE GETTING IT FIRSTHAND.

SO, I WANT TO TALK TO YOU FOR A LITTLE BIT THIS MORNING

ABOUT THE ROOTS OF YOUR BEING BEING PLANTED DEEP

IN A KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD LOVES YOU, AND THAT HE LOVES YOU

UNCONDITIONALLY.

GOD IS LOVE.

IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING THAT HE DOES.

HE DOESN'T TURN IT ON AND OFF, IT'S WHO HE IS.

GOD IS LOVE.

HE DOESN'T LIKE EVERYTHING WE DO, HE PROBABLY DESPISES

SOME OF THE THINGS WE DO, BUT YOU HAVE TO LEARN

TO SEPARATE YOUR WHO FROM YOUR DO.

I HAVE FOUR CHILDREN, I ALWAYS LOVE THEM.

BUT BOY, SOMETIMES.

HOW MANY OF YOU FEEL WHAT I'M SAYING?

I DON'T EVEN NEED TO GO ANY FURTHER, AMEN?

YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND THAT YOU ARE VALUABLE.

AND I KNOW YOU DIDN'T ALL GET TO HEAR JOHN MCFADDEN'S

TESTIMONY ON THURSDAY NIGHT, BUT IF I CAN JUST GIVE YOU

A QUICK DOWNLOAD, HE WAS A MAN WHO HAD AN ALCOHOLIC MOTHER,

HIS FATHER DIED WHEN HE WAS YOUNG.

IS THAT CORRECT OR DID HE LEAVE THE HOME?

HE LEFT.

WAS LEFT WITH AN ALCOHOLIC MOTHER WHO WAS VIOLENT, HAD

A BROTHER, THEY WERE TOLD ALL THE TIME THEY WERE TRASH.

THE ONE BROTHER WAS--MOTHER ACTUALLY PACKED UP HIS STUFF,

TOOK HIM OUTSIDE, AND SAT HIM IN THE TRASH AND SAID, "YOU'RE

TRASH, AND IF YOUR FATHER DOESN'T COME AND GET YOU,

THEN THE TRASHMEN CAN TAKE YOU AWAY."

AND SHE THREATENED HIM ALL THE TIME, "I'M GOING TO PUT

YOU IN THE TRASH.

I'M GOING TO PUT YOU IN THE TRASH."

FINALLY, WHEN HE WAS 14, SHE RAN HIM OFF, AND HE WAS LEFT

AS A 14-YEAR-OLD TO TRY TO FEND FOR HIMSELF.

WELL, BECAUSE HE FELT LIKE HE WAS TRASH, HE WENT IN

TO THE CYCLE THAT I'M GOING TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT HERE

IN A MINUTE THAT I WAS IN AND MANY OF YOU WERE IN,

OF TRYING TO PROVE BY THE WORLD'S STANDARDS THAT HE

HAD WORTH AND VALUE.

AND SO, WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS THAT JESUS COMES TO SET US FREE,

I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU ARE NOT FREE AT ALL

UNTIL YOU NO LONGER FEEL A NEED TO IMPRESS PEOPLE.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: SEE, YOU CAN'T EVEN GET UP AND LIKE--I MEAN,

WITH ME, PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT IT IS.

AND THANK GOD I GOT OVER THE NEED TO TRY TO GET UP HERE

AND IMPRESS PEOPLE MANY YEARS AGO BECAUSE THAT IS

EXHAUSTING HARD WORK, AMEN?

YOU CAN'T FALL APART WHEN SOMEBODY DOESN'T LIKE YOU.

YOU CAN'T FALL APART IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T WANT YOU IN THEIR LIFE

ANYMORE.

DON'T ALWAYS ASSUME THAT YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM.

MAYBE THEY GOT A PROBLEM.

AMEN?

AND SO, HE JUST WENT THROUGH ALL KINDS OF CRAZY STUFF,

AND THEN FINALLY GOT AHOLD OF THE WORD, AND GOD'S BEEN

HEALING HIM, AND NOW HE USES HIS PAIN TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE.

AND SO, I KNOW AS I GO THROUGH THIS THING THAT I'M GETTING

READY TO GO THROUGH HERE, HE'S GOING TO RECOGNIZE

A LOT OF THIS STUFF, BUT MANY, MANY, MANY YEARS AGO, SOMEBODY

THAT ATTENDED MY CONFERENCES GOT THIS LITTLE THING FROM GOD

AND WROTE IT DOWN AS A CHART, AND SHE'S GIVING US PERMISSION

TO USE IT.

AND IT'S ACTUALLY CALLED THE TRICKLE DOWN THEORY

OF CONDITIONAL LOVE AND THE TRICKLE DOWN THEORY

OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

SO, WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT HOW YOU'RE RAISED,

TO BE HONEST, HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

AND IF YOU WERE RAISED WRONG, THEN YOU HAVE TO UNLEARN

SOME THINGS AT THE SAME TIME YOU'RE LEARNING SOME THINGS.

AND THAT'S WHY IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO HAVE YOUR MIND RENEWED

BECAUSE WHEN YOU'VE BEEN MISTREATED, YOU ALWAYS HAVE

A SHAME-BASED NATURE AND YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF.

AND NOW LISTEN TO WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY, AND I SAY THIS

ALL THE TIME, BUT THIS IS THE MORNING TO SAY IT AGAIN.

IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF AND VALUE YOURSELF, THERE IS

NOTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE THAT'S GOING TO BE ENJOYABLE

OR IN THE RIGHT ORDER.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF?

HOW DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF?

HOW DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU?

WHAT KIND OF A RELATIONSHIP DO YOU HAVE WITH YOURSELF?

YOU'RE ONE PERSON YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO GET AWAY FROM.

BECAUSE EVERYWHERE YOU GO, THERE YOU ARE.

"OOPS, IT'S ME AGAIN."

[AUDIENCE LAUGHING]

JOYCE: AND I THINK WE DON'T--WE DON'T EVEN THINK

ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OURSELF.

YOU CAN'T LOVE SOMEBODY ELSE IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF.

YOU CAN'T GET ALONG WITH SOMEBODY ELSE IF YOU

DON'T GET ALONG WITH YOURSELF.

AND SO, WHEN YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF, WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW

THAT GOD LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY AND THAT YOU'RE

IN A HEALING PROCESS IN YOUR LIFE AND THAT, ALTHOUGH

YOU'RE NOT WHERE YOU NEED TO BE, THANK GOD YOU'RE GROWING,

YOU'RE NOT WHERE YOU USED TO BE, YOU CAN ENJOY THE JOURNEY.

[AUDIENCE APPLAUDING]

JOYCE: AND THE GOOD NEWS IS WE'RE LOVED, AND WE'RE

PROBABLY NOT EVEN WORTH BEING LOVED APART FROM CHRIST.

BUT HE LOVES OUR LIVES BACK

FROM THE PIT OF DESTRUCTION.

MY GOODNESS, HOW GOOD IS THAT?

HE LOVES MY LIFE BACK FROM THE PIT OF DESTRUCTION.

[AUDIENCE CHEERING]

JOYCE: BOY, PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY'RE LOVED.

AND IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT GOD LOVES YOU, THEN YOU CAN BEGIN

TO LOVE YOURSELF.

AND WHEN YOU BEGIN TO LOVE YOURSELF, THEN YOU CAN BEGIN

TO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE.

AND YOU CAN HAVE HEALTHY, GOOD RELATIONSHIPS,

AND YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

AMEN?

JOYCE: WELL, I'M GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN, GOD LOVES OUR LIVES

BACK FROM THE PIT OF DESTRUCTION.

JULIA EXPERIENCED THAT FIRSTHAND.

SHE WAS FULL OF EMOTIONAL WOUNDS FROM HER ABUSIVE CHILDHOOD.

HER INWARD PAIN LED HER ON A DESTRUCTIVE PATH

OF SELF-HARM.

SHE WAS IN AND OUT OF PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS

WITH NO HOPE OF RECOVERY, BUT GOD DID AN AMAZING WORK

IN HER HEART AND MIND.

WATCH THIS STORY OF HER HEALING JOURNEY AND I'LL

BE BACK WITH A FINAL THOUGHT RIGHT AFTER THIS.

JULIA: MY CHILDHOOD WAS

PRETTY CHAOTIC.

I NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FATHER, I NEVER KNEW

HIM, AND SO MY MOM RAISED ME BY HERSELF.

AND MY MOM WAS PHYSICALLY AND VERBALLY ABUSIVE TOWARDS ME

THROUGHOUT MY CHILDHOOD.

SO, I HAD A REALLY CHAOTIC HOME LIFE.

MY MOM WAS A CHRISTIAN WHEN SHE RAISED ME, BUT BECAUSE SHE

WAS REPRESENTING A CHRISTIAN, I FELT VERY ANGRY TOWARDS GOD.

I EXPERIENCED SEXUAL ABUSE ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS

THROUGHOUT MY CHILDHOOD, FOR THE FIRST TIME WHEN I WAS

4 YEARS OLD, AND THEN NUMEROUS TIMES AFTER THAT.

AT A VERY YOUNG AGE, I STARTED STRUGGLING

WITH AN EATING DISORDER.

I THINK IT WAS TO TRY AND CONTROL SOMETHING BECAUSE

I FELT LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN MY LIFE WAS OUT OF CONTROL.

I HAD SO MUCH PAIN ON THE INSIDE THAT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW

TO EXPRESS IN ANY SORT OF WORDS, AND SO CUTTING WAS A WAY

TO RELEASE THAT PAIN.

BUT THEN IMMEDIATELY, I WOULD BE FILLED UP

WITH SO MUCH SHAME AND GUILT, IT WAS LIKE A CLOUD OF DARKNESS

WOULD JUST COME OVER ME.

I FOUND COCAINE AND CRYSTAL METH, AND WAS

DRINKING BY MYSELF HEAVILY, AND WAS IN AND OUT

OF DRUG REHABS AND PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS, WHERE I WAS PUT

ON NUMEROUS MEDICATIONS AND DIAGNOSED WITH ALL KINDS

OF MENTAL ILLNESS.

AND I'VE BEEN IN HANDCUFFS, I'VE BEEN STRAPPED DOWN,

I'VE BEEN IN STRAITJACKETS.

I MEAN, STUFF YOU SEE IN MOVIES, I LIVED THAT.

EVERY DAY, I THOUGHT ABOUT DYING AND THOUGHT OF WAYS

TO KILL MYSELF.

AND I JUST REMEMBER, LIKE, CRYING OUT TO GOD

AND JUST ASKING LIKE, "ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME?

BECAUSE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE."

FINALLY, AFTER ANOTHER DRUG RELAPSE, I HAD REACHED MY ROCK

BOTTOM, AND I HEARD GOD SAY TO ME, "ARE YOU DONE RUNNING?"

MELANIE: SHE NEEDED TO MAKE THE CHOICE OF, IS SHE WAS GOING

TO DEAL WITH THE ROOT ISSUES SO THAT SHE COULD BE THE PERSON

THAT SHE WANTED TO BE.

JULIA: I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I WAS REBELLIOUS

AND DEFIANT UNTIL I HAD CONVERSATIONS WITH SO MANY

OF THE STAFF HERE THAT WERE

WILLING TO TELL ME THE TRUTH.

THEY WERE VERY DIRECT AND BOLD IN THEIR CONVERSATIONS WITH ME,

BUT IT WAS ALL WRAPPED IN LOVE.

MELANIE: SHE WAS ABLE TO REALLY LOOK AT WHAT WAS

CAUSING HER TO ACT THE WAY SHE DID.

AND SO, AT THAT POINT, SHE REALLY BEGAN RENEWING HER MIND.

JULIA: IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT I READ AND WAS TAUGHT

TO WRITE OUT SCRIPTURES AND TRUTHS THAT I COULD SPEAK

OUT LOUD TO RENEW MY MIND, AND LINE MY THOUGHT LIFE UP

WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

AND ONCE I DID THAT, I EXPERIENCED SO MUCH FREEDOM

IN MY THOUGHTS.

I MEAN, I WAS TORMENTED DAILY.

AND TO HAVE THAT DISCIPLINE HAS BEEN LIFE-CHANGING FOR ME.

SO MANY OF US HAVE DEALT WITH TOXIC THINKING AND LIES,

BUT IF WE DON'T KNOW THAT THEY'RE LIES,

WE'RE JUST GOING TO CONTINUE TO ACCEPT THEM.

AND SO, "BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND"

DOES A GREAT JOB OF POINTING OUT WHAT THOUGHTS ARE

FROM THE ENEMY, AND THEN WHAT THOUGHTS ARE FROM GOD

AND ARE BASED ON HIS WORD.

MY HEART WAS HEALED HERE, AND MY MIND WAS HEALED,

AND I LEARNED A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS

AND WHAT THAT LOOKS LIKE.

AND THAT'S BEEN THE THING THAT HAS SUSTAINED ME

ALL THESE YEARS IS THE RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS.

JESUS CAN SET ANYONE FREE.

ANY ISSUE, ANY PROBLEM, HE CAN SET YOU FREE, AND SO WE

JUST HAVE TO BE WILLING TO DO THE WORK.

MY MOM HAS GONE THROUGH HER OWN HEALING JOURNEY, AND WE'VE

BEEN ABLE TO HEAL INDIVIDUALLY AND THEN ALSO TOGETHER

IN OUR RELATIONSHIP.

GOD HAS BROUGHT OTHER YOUNG WOMEN INTO MY LIFE

WHO ARE DEALING WITH VERY SIMILAR ISSUES

THAT I'VE DEALT WITH, AND I'VE BEEN ABLE TO WALK ALONGSIDE THEM

VERY CLOSELY, AND SHARE MY STORY, AND SHARE ABOUT JESUS,

AND JUST GO THROUGH THE JOURNEY WITH THEM.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES

PARTNERS BECAUSE YOUR GIVING HELPED SAVE MY LIFE.

AND MY LIFE IS ONE EXAMPLE OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS

OF LIVES THAT HAVE BEEN TRANSFORMED.

JOYCE: WELL, WHAT GOD DID FOR JULIA, HE CAN AND WILL DO

FOR YOU.

YOU KNOW, WE NEED TO BE ROOTED AND GROUNDED IN THE LOVE OF GOD.

AND WHEN WE ARE, THEN THINGS BEGIN TO CHANGE FOR US

DRAMATICALLY.

NOT ONLY DO WE BEGIN TO KNOW THAT GOD LOVES US, BUT WE'RE

ABLE TO LET THAT LOVE FLOW THROUGH US TO OTHER PEOPLE.

YOU KNOW, GOD WANTS US TO BE HEALTHY IN EVERY AREA

OF OUR LIVES, SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY.

TODAY, WE'RE OFFERING YOU 4 TEACHINGS,

THAT'S OVER 4 HOURS OF TEACHING ABOUT HEALTHY LIVING.

AND I BELIEVE YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO ENJOY IT.

AND ALSO, A HEALTHY LIVING JOURNAL, IT'S A NICE JOURNAL

THAT YOU CAN KEEP A RECORD OF YOUR HEALING JOURNEY IN.

AND THERE'S ALSO SCRIPTURES IN THERE TO ENCOURAGE YOU

ALL ALONG THE WAY.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET ON A COURSE TO MAKE SURE

THAT YOU'RE HEALTHY IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE?

NOW, I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT GOD HAS A GOOD PLAN

FOR YOUR LIFE, AND IF YOU'RE WILLING TO COOPERATE WITH HIM,

YOU ARE GOING TO SEE LOTS OF GREAT CHANGES.

GOD BLESS YOU.

ANNOUNCER: EVERY PERSON IS COMPOSED OF THREE PARTS:

SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY.

GOD NOT ONLY CARES ABOUT YOUR SPIRITUAL HEALTH,

BUT WANTS YOU TO THRIVE IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE.

JOYCE'S FOUR-AUDIO TEACHING SERIES, "HEALTHY LIVING:

SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY," WILL INSPIRE YOU TO ESTABLISH NEW

HABITS THAT LEAD TO A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER WAY OF LIFE.

FEMALE: I LOVE JOYCE'S PRACTICAL TEACHING

AND HER KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD, AND IT REFRESHES ME AND IT

CONVICTS ME.

IT ENCOURAGES ME.

ANNOUNCER: IT'S NOT TOO LATE.

WITH GOD'S HELP, YOU CAN MAKE CHOICES TODAY THAT LEAD YOU

INTO A HEALTHY, BALANCED LIFE.

WE'RE ALSO OFFERING JOYCE'S "HEALTHY LIVING" JOURNAL.

THIS WILL ASSIST YOU WITH PRACTICAL STEPS TO LIVE

THE BALANCED LIFE GOD CREATED YOU TO LIVE.

MAKE IT FUN AND REWARD YOURSELF WITH THESE HELPFUL TOOLS.

YOU CAN GET THIS "HEALTHY LIFE" PACKAGE FOR A DONATION OF...

CALL...

OR VISIT US AT JOYCEMEYER.ORG.

ANNOUNCER: SO, THE BIBLE IS GOD'S MANUAL TO HELP US NAVIGATE

LIFE, BUT LIFE OFTEN GETS IN THE WAY OF KNOWING THE BIBLE:

FINDING THE TIME, KNOWING WHERE TO BEGIN, AND DISCOVERING

WHAT THIS ALL MEANS TO YOU.

WE UNDERSTAND, AND WE'D LIKE TO HELP.

AT JOYCEMEYER.ORG/STUDY, YOU'LL FIND FREE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU

GET MORE OUT OF THE BIBLE, WHETHER YOU'RE A NEW CHRISTIAN

OR HAVE BEEN WALKING WITH CHRIST FOR YEARS, SO JUMP IN TODAY.

THE WORD, IT'S FREE, IT'S MOBILE, AND IT'S TAILORED

FOR YOU AT JOYCEMEYER.ORG.

ANNOUNCER: WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S PROGRAM.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT JOYCEMEYER.ORG.

THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN MADE POSSIBLE

BY THE FRIENDS AND PARTNERS OF JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES.

For more infomation >> Are You Emotionally Healthy? - Part 1 - Enjoying Everyday Life - Duration: 28:33.

-------------------------------------------

The video that Will Inspire You to Succeed | Les Brown Motivation - Duration: 18:53.

Les Brown: you've got to be hungry the pathway to your greatness to your dream and your

destiny now what do you mean by hungry we're gonna go in-depth tomorrow but

here's what I mean about hungry hungry is about making it happen what is it you

desire no matter what when you have goals and dreams understanding though

there will be some resistance an airplane cannot fly without the

resistance of air you can't learn good horsemanship by riding a team horse and

the heart of the battle the sweeter the victory that when you have goals and

dreams you want to go to that next level you get an airplane what do they say

fasten your seat belt why because you're gonna have some rejection you're gonna

have some turbulence before you reach a comfortable altitude the same thing in

life you've got the fast and your mental and emotional and psychological seat

though why is it that most people fail because they're not mentally ready for

the game this game called life they're not in it to win it

they're just surviving most people work on jobs where they pay them just enough

to keep them from quitting and they work just hard enough to keep from getting

fired come on a contract of mediocrity as a

book I'm reading now called the road to your best stuff where you bring out your

best stuff you've got to be willing to do whatever is required when you bring

out your breath best stuff you take no prisoners and eat the wounded mighty

tomorrow they got these little things my tea without a home a little pinky

finger let me share this with you as you look at you goes and look at your dreams

I want to ask you a question don't just focus on your goals and

dreams ask yourself the question where am i where am i this first question of

God ask men Adam where are you wife it's very important to know where are you in

relationship to your abilities in relationships to your talents in

relationships to your dream in relationship to the things that you want

out of your life out of your relationship out of yourself

where are you in terms of your contribution to the planet where are you

in relationship to be in alignment with why you here they say that the two most

important moments in our lives a day that we're born and the day we realize

why we were born why are you here you realize when most people die the only

way that we will know is that some loved one or family members of friends will

call their house and they didn't answer the telephone or newspapers accumulate

at the door or there's a stitch that comes through the walls why because most

people's lives are so inconsequential you have something special you were

created on purpose with the purpose you have something special there's something

you brought to the universe there's something that you have some invention

cement idea some music some books of voice that we need you an unrepeatable

miracle you are masterpiece because you the master what do you want and you got

to be a hungry why because it's not going to be easy write this down you're

gonna fail your way to success you're gonna fail your way to success Walt

Disney he he had a nervous - nervous breakdowns and he filed bankruptcy

seven times why we would fail our way to success because the system is designed

against you it's against you I know it's not right that birds eat worms and they

do it's not right in the United States men and women working on the same job

they paid the men more than they pay the women why would they do that and we say

well we're Christians do unto others you like others do you work side-by-side pay

the man more they the women less why it's not fair it's not fair I was on a

tool with a guy named Peter lo motivators it's called get motivated and

so the reason I was on there is because they've got so many letters saying we

want to see that guide Les Brown who was on public television

so finally because of public demand they put me on that's the first time they

ever had a black guy oh that wasn't a football player a basketball player

first they sent me a letter saying do you realize that you were black head

Americans will not respond to a black guy who was the inspirational speaker I

wrote him back thank you for reminding me that I'm

black I never would have know that if you had told me so you your ability was

C on the tour was determined how much product you could sell so Brian Tracy

he had an hour and a half Zig Ziglar when he was alive he had an hour and a

half Jim Rohn he had an hour to have guess where they gave me 15 minutes and

they said that listen Wes everybody has sold over three hundred thousand dollars

if you are not able to make the cut we can't carry you on this tour it's how

much do I have not much time 15 minutes I got five minutes to introduce myself

five minutes to give my speech in five minutes Bradley you drive people to the

back of the road I said you're not kidding me are you 15 minutes

they said they they wanted to see you I didn't invite you here the people

requested you and if you don't sell a minimum of three hundred thousand

dollars when you speak you have disqualified yourself

you won't make the cut come on fifty minutes a lot of time mr. Brown said I

need more time are you coming up with excuses you teach people they gotta be

hungry you teach people that you've got to be unstoppable we're giving you a

shot you're here and we're giving you 15 minutes that's a what a half game same

time as Zig Ziglar Jim Ronan and Brian Tracy oh listen

15 minutes gives you an advantage if kiss me I tell you what if it's such an

advantage what you you're speaking for and I would have give me your hour a

half you take my 15 minutes and let me watch you do it

oh no I've got to keep my hour and a half but we we're giving you your 15

minutes so I spoke for 15 minutes and I sold 55 thousand dollars worth of

products I say well I did 55,000 miles with the

product yes to be safe you won't make it you won't be in the next city with us

you have just eliminated yourself I eliminated myself yes because you didn't

make the cut you didn't sell a minimum of three hundred thousand dollars and

you knew that going in but I could have if I had an hour and a half just like

you guys they say oh there you go give an excuse oh you could have like are you

you could have been pregnant no it's not that kind of party you didn't do it now

these things happen to you you can be come bitter or you can become better I

want you to come tomorrow we're gonna be speaking tomorrow here in London and the

reason I want you to come because I want you to see Marie Cosgrove Marie Cosgrove

was the only female on the job where she worked and she full commission single

mother of four and they told Marie listen you're making too much money so

we need to cut your salary your commission

come on yeah we want you to go on salary she said I can't afford that you guys

not gonna pay me what I'm earning in Commission I know because you're making

too much money so guess what she didn't agree they fired her here's the good

news Helen Keller says when one door closes

another door opens but most people spend so much time looking at the closed door

they don't take the time to look at the open door she got a phone call from the

CEO her former CEO and Morini would you be interested in buying

your company now Marie started another company she said you want to sell the

company yes yes and we will sell it to you because we know you know the

business so she said send me the numbers and they sent the numbers guess what

they discovered there's a song the gospel song and that in our communities

if you dig a hole for me you better dig too because the one you dig for being

might be for you she was earning eighty six percent of the revenue for the

company and after looking at the numbers Marie cosgrove single mother of five she

is speak tomorrow she bought the company hello

what's that lag poetic justice she was laid off came back and bought the

company that fired her and now in my case that's what I did now I'm

introducing my book tomorrow called you got to be hungry and next year no this

year 2018 I will have my own tour so I thank them for treating me like that I

thank them for giving me 15 minutes now I'll give myself an hour and a half or

two hours or three hours whatever I'll behave so here's the key

things can make you bitter or you can become better Elsie Robbins said things

to happen around you and things were happen to you but the only things that

really count other things that happen in you and have they not done that have

they not treated me unfairly if you have they not restricted my ability to be on

the tour to earn more money I would not have worked as hard as I've worked to

get here I said you guys go ahead and do what you're going to do my mentor said

brownie he said even though you don't have

millions of dollars poured into you like Tony Robbins he said change lives keep

the main thing the main thing you decided you want to do this because

somebody changed your life change times he says

drives income impact drives requests he is right as a result of my focusing or

not trying to hype somebody up and by the way this is not a sales fest this is

going to change your life this is about an experience that introduces you to a

power a part of yourself that you don't know right now you can't read the label

if you're locked in the box and so as a result of that focusing on changing

lives now I will have my own tool now in 15 different cities now with corporate

sponsorship now controlling every aspect of it

Elsa Robinson was right things may happen around you things may happen to

you but the only things that really count are the things that happen in you

I decided I'm gonna book myself I decided I am going to have my own

schedule my own platform platform I decided I will train my own speakers I

decided I'm gonna have the music that I want I will have all of the elements so

that when people step in to the experience the less proud experience

Oliver Wendell Holmes said that once a man a woman's mind has been expanded

with an idea concept or experience they can never be satisfied - going back to

where it was you have something special you have greatness within you and

understand that that system is stacked against you you weren't the lucky sperm

the system is stacked against you but it's okay

because when you have goals that's outside of your comfort zone

then what happens is this you introduce yourself to a part of yourself that you

don't know right now all the Linda Holmes is right what happens in you is

major you're watching me for a reason you're not watching other people living

their dream you're not a fan you were born to be rich everything I'm saying is

already in you everything that I'm saying is common sense but not common

practice everything that I'm saying is resonating with you not just in your

ears but in your heart you know I'm saying it's right because you only

attract millionaires or millionaires in training I believe that they're winners

they're losers and there are people who have not yet discovered how to win

they're winners they're losers and they're winners will have not discovered

how to win if you have not earned your first million yet but only 1% of the

population has done that and i've done it 65 times get the ticket be there well

I don't have enough money you truly can't afford that to be there get the

ticket to be there people buy what they want to bake for what they need well I'm

busy I've got something else I've got to do success is not convenient hello

success is not convenient well you know what I'll see you the next time

really no you won't you'll see somebody I trade I had a meeting scheduled with

Wayne Dyer we're supposed to go to public television to do a motivational

presentation together we'd agreed PBS and agreed in principle and we scheduled

the time to do it and we kept putting it off putting it off and then he said les

I'm coming to Orlando are you and Mickey Mouse busy I said no whatever what are

you talking about big boy he said I'm coming let's go into the studio and sign

the contract I said okay wait great wait and Dyer wrote pull your own strings we

diet what are the greatest motivational philosophers of all time and I got a

call last night are you online no I'm not going live why Wayne is gone

come on Wayne didn't have an ounce of fat on his body he sware maybe a mile or

two miles every day wait ah he's gone come on we have the same

mentor Jack Boland the Church of the day out of Warren Michigan Lane is gone what

are you going we don't know the day or the hour or how so somebody said that

life is short and unpredictable no no no no it is unpredictable but life is not

sure it's just that too many people take too long to live

playing it safe don't want to get hurt you're gonna get hurt in life you're

gonna fail you're gonna be rejected it's a part of the process it's not personal

don't say why does that happen what does happen to me why not you who

would you suggest you want to give us some names or some email addresses

listen I want you to go online to Les Ron in London calm go online get your

ticket now this is not for everybody now if you hear me in your heart and you

know who you are then you be there Les Brown in london calm if you just hear me

in your ear here's what I want you to do I want to say something to you but I

want you to do this right now pull your index finger up right now put

it in your ear and listen to me you have something special you have greatness

come on joste join me you have greatness in you you have the ability to do more

than you can ever begin to imagine you were born to be rich and healthy and

have great relationships the world is a better place because you are here you

were chosen with love yes it's your time it's your time we will give you an

experience that will make the rest of your life the best of your life this is

your time yes you've got greatness in you very good

take it out right now the reason I said that I didn't want to go in one ear and

out the other

in there now you can't help it I'm gonna make you rich in spite of

yourself I'm gonna make you unstoppable in spite of yourself I'm gonna help you

to get unstuck I'm gonna help you to begin to let go those negative behaviors

I'm an assassin I don't kill every mediocre demon in you

yes BAM I got you right now baddam aha it's in there I'm nurturing those seats

of greatness and they're going to begin to explode don't you mess with me up it

here sent your whole West bit stuff yes Oh call the fire department

speaking of that don't tug Chevrolet Honda Toyota tell you to tell you have a

good time okay so let's see some of the questions that some of you might have

what if they have any questions Sabrina better sound a nice animated

story later women said

For more infomation >> The video that Will Inspire You to Succeed | Les Brown Motivation - Duration: 18:53.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN JAPANESE : Lesson 01 "How to ask a girl out in Japan" - Duration: 4:01.

(Japanese lesson with Sebastiano Serafini)

Hi guys! I'm Sebastiano Serafini in Japan, but today I'm in Bolzano (north of Italy)

today I'm doing the second japanese lesson

since the first lesson, did have so much success, I hope so...

but with the hope that you liked the first lesson, I decided to film the second one

since I explained you in the first lesson, how to get a double visa

like how to approach a japanese girl and ask her to marry you

in this lesson first of all I'm going to teach you how to approach a japanese girl

in theory this lesson should have come out before the other one...but whatever

see...in this region they're talking in a unknown language...I can't understand

they speak german

I studied it like for 8 years, but I can't speak it...

because, the most important thing to learn a language, is to have interest in the language

so, if you're not interested in Japanese at all, you will like never learn it

but with the help of my videos, you will learn it, no matter what

let's go on, before other people are coming

how to approach japanese girls in 5 ways...first of all you say --

it means "pick up a girl"

Japan is not such a "pick upper" country

it doesn't happen that often to talk to random people, and to pick them up...

(he's inventing new words - whatever let's go on)

but if you're a really open person, and you want to try to pick up a girl

and you find a girl that wants to communicate,

I will teach you the 5 best ways on how to approach a Japanese girl!

with my help you will marry a japanese girl soon as possible, I assure you!

this channel is so useful, right?

ok, enough talking, let's start with some useful words

the first words are -- (are you free?)

this one is very useful,

you need to know that I didn't invented those, I asked japanese guys

because in my opinion, if you want to pick up a girl, I would say: did you pay your taxes?

or: can I do you laundry? I think these sentences would have been more interesting, but whatever

the second sentence is --

it means let's go to Karaoke? (Karaoke=Karaoke - Ikou=go)

the third thing is -- what are you doing?

if it's in the afternoon, you can say -- (it means are you free tonight?)

-- let's go eating

it can be helpful, especially if it's dinner time, it will work for sure

the fifth thing is ...

but, let's wait, because here basically the whole Bolzano is passing through

(all retirees)

let's see if the dog is coming to me

dogs avoid me^^ (- no, not true...)

(he's italian, he understood you!)

I didn't said a bad thing, it's the truth! cats are hitting me, dogs are avoiding me

the fifth thing is -- you're beautiful!

a small particularity about this sentence

if a girl, around 30 years, stops you with a mask on

and she asks you -- am I beautiful?

(watashi=me - Kirei=beautiful)

it could be that she's the "ghost" Kuchisake-onna

it's this woman, that has the mouth cut from here to here

this whole part is open,

you need to pay attencion, because if you say

yes, she will cut your mouth from one side to the other,

and if you say no, she will cut your body in two

so, my advice as a friend is,

try to say something ambiguous: your not hot, but your also not ugly...

good, I hope this lesson was helpful,

it can save your life

Sebastiano has a full range of high culture informations

so, if you want to learn Japanese, don't miss any of these videos!

you only need to turn on the "bell" (ding dong)

and we will see...

you know it's the air... (you just invented that!)

you know the air of Bolzano reminds me of "Brother John"

ok, but it's actually a french song...but nevermind.

See you tomorrow with another video at 2pm (GMT+1)

thank you so much for watching!

down here you will find my song Alive for downloading!

For more infomation >> LEARN JAPANESE : Lesson 01 "How to ask a girl out in Japan" - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Shots Fired | Pistol Qualification - Duration: 1:23.

It's important for the Marines to be familiarized with the pistol,

because they never know what they can face down in combat.

Sometimes your main weapon could go down, and your last resort is your M9.

Plus, giving that asset to the junior Marine could be another vital asset to the Battalion.

The weather was pretty bad but we still shot through it,

and I think that was what helped us increase our training even more.

I honestly thought it was great training, especially because we had GySgt. Ballman out here.

He explained things very thoroughly.

(Then you're going to be physically loading that weapon)

We came out here to increase our lethality as a unit, as a company and I think we accomplished that.

For more infomation >> Shots Fired | Pistol Qualification - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Maggie Magic Stories for Kids from Steve and Maggie | Learning Speaking Wow English TV - Duration: 12:12.

Pfff. Oh, hey, hello boys and girls. How are you? Are you happy? Or sad.

Oh, I am a little sad today, because look. It's raining and I want to go outside and

play. I am sad. Hey, why don't you pretend to

be sad like me. Show me a sad face. Like this, look.

Show me a sad face. Yeah. Ok now when I say, how are you. You say, "I am sad". Ok,

are you ready? How are you? I am sad. How are you? I am sad. How are you? I am sad.

Well done. Yeah. Hi Steve. Hello Maggie. How are you? I am sad. I want to go outside to

play. But I can't. Hey, I can help. Time for a little Maggie Magic.

Oh, thanks Maggie. Yeah. I can play on my swing. So, how are you now Steve? Well, I

am not sad anymore. No, no, no. But I am quite hot. Whuh, actually, I am very hot. Where

am I? Uh, oh. Hey, it's really hot here. Yeah. Why don't

you pretend to be hot? Like me. Come on. Pretend to be hot, like this. Eeh. Pff. Pretend to

be hot, come on. Whooh. Yeah, that's right. And when I say, "How are you?" You say,

"I am hot". Ok, come on. How are you? I am hot. Pfff. How are you? I am hot. How

are you? I am hot. Well done. Hey, Maggie. I think I am too hot. Actually, can you help?

Ok. Let's have a little more Maggie magic. Oh,

hey, thanks Maggie. Ok. Well, I am not hot anymore. NO. I am getting a bit cold. Where

am I? Ouuuh. I am really cold, now. Hey, why don't you, pretend to be cold, like me?

Come on, pretend to be cold. Like this. Pretend to be cold. Come on. That's right. Now,

when I say, "How are you?". You say, "I am cold". Ok, are you ready? How are you?

I am cold. How are you? I am cold. How are you? I am cold. Yeah. Well done. Hey Maggie.

Yeah. I am too cold. Uh oh. Can you help again, please? Ok.

Get ready for some Maggie magic. Hey, heee. Look, where am I? Yeah, I am at home. And

it's not raining. Great. So, I am not sad anymore. No. I am not hot anymore. No! and

I am not cold anymore. No, I am happy. Hey. Show me your happy face! Show me a happy face

like this. Well done. So, when I say, "How are you?" You, you say "I am happy."

Come on. How are you? I am happy. And again. How are you? I am happy. Last time. How are

you? I am happy. Yeah! I am so happy. Because, I can play on my swing. Ueee. Hey. This is

great. Yeah. Oh, thank you Maggie. I am happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.

I AM HAPPY. Bye bye boys and girls. See you next time.

Bye bye. It's Steve and Maggie.

Hmmmm, uuuhhh, orange flavour! Hello boys and girls. Hi. I am eating sweets. They´re

delicious! This one tastes like oranges. It´s magic!

Hi Steve! Hello Maggie. Hi.

Hi. Hey, Maggie, try one of these sweets. They´re

magic. This one tastes like… hmmm…. Apple! Wow!

Hey, that´s not magic. This is magic! Abracadabra! Hey, look, look! Hey, wow! Look, what is it?

Yeah! It´s an apple. Apple!

Delicious! Hehey. Hey, come on, say with me – It´s an apple. While you pat your tummies.

Come on! So what is it? It´s an apple. And again.

It´s an apple. What is it?

It´s an apple. Yeah! I like apples, Maggie.

Ok, Steve, here you are. Oh, for me? Thank you!

Yeah! Look, a delicious apple. Yummy, yummy. Hmm

mmm delicious! Much nicer than those sweets. Maggie that apple was delicious!

Yeah! So hey, do it again! Do it again! Use your

magic, yeah! Ok! Abracadabra!

Hahaha, look! Watch! Oh, wow! Oh, Maggie, stop!

Stop! Look, what is it? Hmmm… I don´t know. Do

you know? What is it? A banana? Maybe. Let´s find out. Ok Maggie, you can finish it.

Go! Yeah, look! It´s a banana.

Yeah! So tap your tummies and say with me. Come

on. What is it? It´s a banana. It´s a banana. And again…

It´s a banana. Yeah! Oh, Maggie, can I have the banana please?

Yeah! Here you are, Steve! Thank you! A banana! For me!

Yeah! Oh, delicious! Yum, yum, yum! Oh, I like bananas.

Haha. It's Steve and Maggie.

Hello boys and girls. I am here at the park… playing football. Hey! Come on, Maggie, let´s

play! No. I don't like football. Hey, let´s have

fun with some Maggie magic. Hey, Steve! Yes, Maggie?

Abracadabra! Where is the ball? Can you help me find my

ball? Where is the ball? Can you help me find my ball?

Oh, look, it´s under the slide. The ball is under the slide. The ball is under the

slide. The ball is under the slide. The ball is under the slide. Hey hey, yeah, I´ve found

my ball! Oh no! Hey, Steve!

Yes, Maggie? Abracadabra!

Hey, you´re naughty naughty bird. Hihihi!

Where is the ball? Can you help me find my ball? Where is the ball? Can you help me find

my ball? Oh, look, it´s in the tunnel. The ball is

in the tunnel. The ball is in the tunnel. The ball is in the tunnel. The ball is in

the tunnel. Hey hey, yeah, I´ve found my ball!

This is fun. Hey, Steve! Yes, Maggie?

Abracadabra! Oh not again! Oh no! Maggie, you really are

a naughty naughty bird! Where is the ball? Can you help me find my

ball? Where is the ball? Can you help me find my ball?

Oh, look, it´s on the roundabout. The ball is on the roundabout. The ball is on the roundabout.

The ball is on the roundabout. The ball is on the roundabout. Hey hey, yeah, I´ve found

my ball! Hahaha! I like this game.

Hey, Steve! Yes, Maggie? Oh no, not again.

Abracadabra! Hey! Oh, Maggie, where is my ball? What a

naughty naughty bird! Where is the ball? Can you help me find my

ball? Where is the ball? Can you help me find my ball?

Oh, look, it´s by the zip line. The ball is by the zip line. The ball is by the zip

line. The ball is by the zip line. The ball is by the zip line. Hey hey, yeah, I´ve found

my ball! Haha! This is fun! Hey, Steve! Steve!

Oh, Maggie, no! Not again. Yeah!

Please Maggie, no! Abracadabra!

Oh, Maggie, what a naughty naughty bird! Where is the ball? Can you help me find the

ball? Where is the ball? Can you help me find my ball?

Oh, look, it´s in the tree house. Yeah! Hihi!

The ball is in the tree house. The ball is in the tree house. The ball is in the tree

house. Yeah!

The ball is in the tree house. Hey hey, yeah, I´ve found my ball…

Yeah! Well done! …but… oh no, it´s getting late. I can´t

play football now. No.

Oh, Maggie, you really are a naughty bird! Sorry, Steve.

Bye-bye everybody. See you next time. Bye-bye!

Yeah! Hey, did you like that? Yeah! Than please like it. If you love it, you can subscribe.

Just touch here. Go on. If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here.

Yeah! Thank you.

For more infomation >> Maggie Magic Stories for Kids from Steve and Maggie | Learning Speaking Wow English TV - Duration: 12:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION Style Pakket, Trekhaak, Park pilot incl. Achteruitrijcamera Auto - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 AMBITION Style Pakket, Trekhaak, Park pilot incl. Achteruitrijcamera Auto - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

On Education - Duration: 4:25.

Hello,

my name is Anthony Caro and I'm running for school board

for the West Contra Costa Unified School District.

An education is the greatest gift you can give to yourself and to others.

I'll say it again,

an education is the greatest gift you can give to yourself and to others.

When you invest in an education, you're investing in yourself.

You're investing in your community.

You're investing in the future.

I work with students every day

and it breaks my heart when I have to convince them of this.

"Why do I need math class when we have calculators on our phones?"

"Why do we need history class when we have wikipedia?"

"Why do we need English class when we already speak it"

"Why do we need a foreign language when we have google translate?".

These are all real questions I've been asked regarding school.

But an education goes beyond schooling.

It goes beyond a classroom.

Schooling means you're being taught to.

At school, a teacher teaches to you.

An education means you're not just soaking new information in, but you're thinking

critically and engaging with that new information.

Seeking an education means you take what they

taught you in math and you learn how to problem solve,

how to think critically and

apply different concepts to each other to

come up with amazing answers.

It means you take what they taught you in history

and you learn of the great mistakes

and triumphs of the past and which ones you want to avoid or repeat in the future.

It means you take what they taught you in English

and you learn how to arrange words

to make art whether its a poem, a play, a speech, or even an argument.

It means taking what they taught you in your foreign language class

and learning how to

expand beyond what you know and who you know into a whole new world of communication.

Applying school to the real world is what makes an education so vital, so crucial to

your future success.

Imagine me telling you that I have this pill, and you need to take this pill every day from

the age of 5 to 18 if you want to survive as an adult.

Now imagine I offer this pill for free.

Free, no charge at all.

Would you take it?

Of course you would!

Why?

Because you need it.

That's school!

Getting an education is free with our public schools, so it's all up to you to go out

and take advantage of it.

Why?

Because you need it.

I know I needed it.

For me, and others like me, choosing an education means choosing social mobility.

Social mobility means you move beyond where you currently are in society.

Imagine society is a snowy rugged mountain that has a beautiful oasis at the very top.

On the largest side of the mountain, it's completely vertical, it's just flat, on

another side it has a nice gradual incline, and on the last side there is an elevator

that takes you all the way to the top.

Most of us are born on that vertical side just staring directly up on that tip, some

people are fortunate enough to be born on the side with the incline, and an event smaller

amount of people are born on the side with the elevator.

At the very top of the mountain are a few people who were able to make that vertical

climb, a good amount of people are those who took a stroll up that incline, but most of

the people up there are those who were able to take the elevator.

For most of us born on that vertical side, we're stuck.

We're stuck with minimum wage jobs, stuck with working 40 hours a week and still struggling

to support our families, stuck with a lack of opportunities for ourselves and for our

children.

Then we have people born on the side with that nice incline telling us, "All you need

to do is try and you'll make it.

All you need is to give it a little effort and you can meet us at the top.

We did it, why can't you?".

We all know that's not the case.

Just by being born on different sides, they have an advantage over us.

So what are we to do?

If you're anything like the great heroes of the past, you're a warrior.

You're a warrior striving to be an educated warrior.

You won't accept being stuck, but you'll do what it takes to climb that mountain.

An education is the greatest gift you can give to yourself.

With an education you can find the tools necessary to make that climb.

You learned how to think critically, there's the rope.

You learned about the mistakes of the past and how to move on for the future, there's

the harness.

An education can give you that and anything else that you would need to go from the bottom

to the top.

But you won't stop there.

"An education is the greatest gift you can give to yourself, AND to others".

No, you won't stop.

You'll be sure to show everyone else how you sought Education and how she gave you

those tools.

Then they too will understand.

They too will understand the importance of going to school, the importance of math, history,

english and everything else that is offered to you for free and how we can all make that

climb and reach the top if we just put our minds in the right places.

An education is the greatest gift you can give to yourself and to others.

Now go and take it.

For more infomation >> On Education - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog #9 This will be full of little squieking quails - Duration: 2:24.

Today, I have very interesting news for you.

To explain, I started incubating 108 quail eggs two weeks ago.

And today first quail hatched.

It is evening now, and I will check if there are any more quails in the incubator

How come you were so early.

This quail chick is completely dry now.

So when the box becomes warmer I will put it in there

I can see some cracked eggs,

so in few hours this will be full of little squieaky quails.

I turned off the incubator yesterday and cleaned it.

In here are 80 healthy baby quails

In one of next videos you will be able to see how this chicks grow.

Enjoy, bye.

For more infomation >> Vlog #9 This will be full of little squieking quails - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Vectra 1.6 16V EXECUTIVE Nav. Leer Clim.contr. - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Opel Vectra 1.6 16V EXECUTIVE Nav. Leer Clim.contr. - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Venga 1.4 CVVT PLUS PACK Nav. - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Kia Venga 1.4 CVVT PLUS PACK Nav. - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Pop Up Card: How to make a Pop Up Flower Card (Handmade) - Duration: 6:39.

DIY Pop Up Card: How to make a Pop Up Flower Card (Handmade)

For more infomation >> DIY Pop Up Card: How to make a Pop Up Flower Card (Handmade) - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

'연애담', 이현주 감독 성폭행 논란에 블루레이 출시도 취소 결정 - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> '연애담', 이현주 감독 성폭행 논란에 블루레이 출시도 취소 결정 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

[N이슈] 고현정, '리턴' 제작진과 갈등 여파 "촬영 중단" - News 24H - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> [N이슈] 고현정, '리턴' 제작진과 갈등 여파 "촬영 중단" - News 24H - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> [N이슈] 고현정, '리턴' 제작진과 갈등 여파 "촬영 중단" - News 24H - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Hood Canal Tiny House (408 Sq. Ft.), Perfect Vacation Retreat in Lilliwaup, WA - Duration: 2:27.

Hood Canal Tiny House (408 Sq. Ft.), Perfect Vacation Retreat in Lilliwaup, WA

For more infomation >> Hood Canal Tiny House (408 Sq. Ft.), Perfect Vacation Retreat in Lilliwaup, WA - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Hood Canal Tiny House (408 Sq. Ft.), Perfect Vacation Retreat in Lilliwaup, WA - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Cécile Duflot, choquée par l'idylle de Claude François avec une jeune fille de 15 ans - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Cécile Duflot, choquée par l'idylle de Claude François avec une jeune fille de 15 ans - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Cécile Duflot, choquée par l'idylle de Claude François avec une jeune fille de 15 ans - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

LA VICTOIRE OU LA DÉFAITE ??? | Lucky Bedwars (Partie 2) | Minecraft - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> LA VICTOIRE OU LA DÉFAITE ??? | Lucky Bedwars (Partie 2) | Minecraft - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> LA VICTOIRE OU LA DÉFAITE ??? | Lucky Bedwars (Partie 2) | Minecraft - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

MIJN EDIT PROGRAMMA KAPOT!? ll #06 - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> MIJN EDIT PROGRAMMA KAPOT!? ll #06 - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> MIJN EDIT PROGRAMMA KAPOT!? ll #06 - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Les scientifiques révèlent la position la plus dangereuse pour les couples | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Les scientifiques révèlent la position la plus dangereuse pour les couples | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Les scientifiques révèlent la position la plus dangereuse pour les couples | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Rock Ballads 70s 80s 90s Songs Of All Time - Duration: 1:13:35.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Rock Ballads 70s 80s 90s Songs Of All Time - Duration: 1:13:35.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Rock Ballads 70s 80s 90s Songs Of All Time - Duration: 1:13:35.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Black Goat Gets Successful Best Goal | Goat Village Mating in the Farm Mike N Seidel - Duration: 2:03.

Amazing Black Goat Gets Successful Best Goal | Goat Village Mating in the Farm Mike N Seidel

For more infomation >> Amazing Black Goat Gets Successful Best Goal | Goat Village Mating in the Farm Mike N Seidel - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Amazing Black Goat Gets Successful Best Goal | Goat Village Mating in the Farm Mike N Seidel - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Gathering of US Border Patrol from Three Points, Arizona to the Tohono O'odham Nation GP112352 - Duration: 26:05.

Line of cars turning at intersection

High Voltage Power Transmission Lines

Houses & Trailers

U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer 15195 W Ajo Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85735 uhaul.com (520) 257-4852

Serenity Baptist Church 15501 W Ajo Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85735 roblesreststop.com (520) 822-2026

Three Points Clinic 15921 W Ajo Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85735 uchcaz.org (520) 407-5700

School Bus

Mud Puddle

Ace Hardware

Three Points General Store 16225 W Ajo Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85735 acehardware.com (520) 822-1071

Chevron, W Ajo Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85735 chevronwithtechron.com (520) 822-1071

Three Points Restaurant, Tucson, AZ 85735 threepointsaz.com (520) 908-0880

Three Points Border Patrol 16435 W Ajo Hwy, Tucson, AZ 85735

Brawly Wash Bridge

Mendoza Wash

US Border Patrol's Captured Illegal Immigrant Bus

DHS Porta-Potties

US Border Patrol Cars

US Border Patrol Checkpoint Agents

US Border Patrol Barred Shipping Container Office

US Border Patrol Pickup Trucks

US Border Patrol K-9 Sniffs Traffic at Checkpoint

Hayhook Ranch Road

Steamroller

Electronic Border Patrol Checkpoint Warning Sign

Bridge

Billboard

Winning has New Home, Desert Diamond Casino

Drainage

Tohono O'odham Nation

Arizona State Route 86 West

Billboard

Covered Picnic Area

Wash

32°02'02.4"N 111°32'54.6"W 32.033989, -111.548497

Indian Route 39

Arizona State Route 386 to Kitt Peak

Kitt Peak

32.015215, -111.635339

Passed by Navy Blue Pickup Truck

For more infomation >> The Gathering of US Border Patrol from Three Points, Arizona to the Tohono O'odham Nation GP112352 - Duration: 26:05.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> The Gathering of US Border Patrol from Three Points, Arizona to the Tohono O'odham Nation GP112352 - Duration: 26:05.

-------------------------------------------

Статья 112 ТК РФ. Нерабочие праздничные дни - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Статья 112 ТК РФ. Нерабочие праздничные дни - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Статья 112 ТК РФ. Нерабочие праздничные дни - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

TELEFONUNUZUN HEKLENDİMİ ? - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> TELEFONUNUZUN HEKLENDİMİ ? - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> TELEFONUNUZUN HEKLENDİMİ ? - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Hyderabadi PUBG - Duration: 2:00:02.

For more infomation >> Hyderabadi PUBG - Duration: 2:00:02.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Hyderabadi PUBG - Duration: 2:00:02.

-------------------------------------------

Buvez ceci le matin et le soir pour avoir un ventre plat - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> Buvez ceci le matin et le soir pour avoir un ventre plat - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Buvez ceci le matin et le soir pour avoir un ventre plat - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World (2018)

For more infomation >> Jurassic World (2018)

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 2.0 GT-M line (BOSE/Climate/18") - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 2.0 GT-M line (BOSE/Climate/18") - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

KAIO vs JOHN - Silly Dance Battle XD - Duration: 3:20.

Kaio vs John - Silly dance battle XD

For more infomation >> KAIO vs JOHN - Silly Dance Battle XD - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN JAPANESE : Lesson 01 "How to ask a girl out in Japan" - Duration: 4:01.

(Japanese lesson with Sebastiano Serafini)

Hi guys! I'm Sebastiano Serafini in Japan, but today I'm in Bolzano (north of Italy)

today I'm doing the second japanese lesson

since the first lesson, did have so much success, I hope so...

but with the hope that you liked the first lesson, I decided to film the second one

since I explained you in the first lesson, how to get a double visa

like how to approach a japanese girl and ask her to marry you

in this lesson first of all I'm going to teach you how to approach a japanese girl

in theory this lesson should have come out before the other one...but whatever

see...in this region they're talking in a unknown language...I can't understand

they speak german

I studied it like for 8 years, but I can't speak it...

because, the most important thing to learn a language, is to have interest in the language

so, if you're not interested in Japanese at all, you will like never learn it

but with the help of my videos, you will learn it, no matter what

let's go on, before other people are coming

how to approach japanese girls in 5 ways...first of all you say --

it means "pick up a girl"

Japan is not such a "pick upper" country

it doesn't happen that often to talk to random people, and to pick them up...

(he's inventing new words - whatever let's go on)

but if you're a really open person, and you want to try to pick up a girl

and you find a girl that wants to communicate,

I will teach you the 5 best ways on how to approach a Japanese girl!

with my help you will marry a japanese girl soon as possible, I assure you!

this channel is so useful, right?

ok, enough talking, let's start with some useful words

the first words are -- (are you free?)

this one is very useful,

you need to know that I didn't invented those, I asked japanese guys

because in my opinion, if you want to pick up a girl, I would say: did you pay your taxes?

or: can I do you laundry? I think these sentences would have been more interesting, but whatever

the second sentence is --

it means let's go to Karaoke? (Karaoke=Karaoke - Ikou=go)

the third thing is -- what are you doing?

if it's in the afternoon, you can say -- (it means are you free tonight?)

-- let's go eating

it can be helpful, especially if it's dinner time, it will work for sure

the fifth thing is ...

but, let's wait, because here basically the whole Bolzano is passing through

(all retirees)

let's see if the dog is coming to me

dogs avoid me^^ (- no, not true...)

(he's italian, he understood you!)

I didn't said a bad thing, it's the truth! cats are hitting me, dogs are avoiding me

the fifth thing is -- you're beautiful!

a small particularity about this sentence

if a girl, around 30 years, stops you with a mask on

and she asks you -- am I beautiful?

(watashi=me - Kirei=beautiful)

it could be that she's the "ghost" Kuchisake-onna

it's this woman, that has the mouth cut from here to here

this whole part is open,

you need to pay attencion, because if you say

yes, she will cut your mouth from one side to the other,

and if you say no, she will cut your body in two

so, my advice as a friend is,

try to say something ambiguous: your not hot, but your also not ugly...

good, I hope this lesson was helpful,

it can save your life

Sebastiano has a full range of high culture informations

so, if you want to learn Japanese, don't miss any of these videos!

you only need to turn on the "bell" (ding dong)

and we will see...

you know it's the air... (you just invented that!)

you know the air of Bolzano reminds me of "Brother John"

ok, but it's actually a french song...but nevermind.

See you tomorrow with another video at 2pm (GMT+1)

thank you so much for watching!

down here you will find my song Alive for downloading!

For more infomation >> LEARN JAPANESE : Lesson 01 "How to ask a girl out in Japan" - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

WHY CHINA CONSIDERS AGNI 5 AS A 'DIRECT THREAT' ? FULL ANALYSIS - Duration: 7:14.

India tested Agni 5 long-range ballistic missile capable of carrying nuclear weapons on 18

January 2018, paving the way for membership to a small list of countries with access to

intercontinental missiles and putting most of China in its reach.

This is the 5th test of the strategic missile.

Agni 5 was launched from Abdul Kalam Island, off Odisha State in eastern India in morning,

traveling for around 19 minutes and 3,000 miles.

In a statement, the Indian Ministry of Defense said that all objectives of the mission had

been "successfully met."

The missile will be inducted in the India's Strategic Forces Command (SFC) in coming days.

Strategic Forces Command is responsible for initiating the process of delivering nuclear

weapons and warheads in the event of war.

The SFC currently has Prithvi, Dhanush ,Agni-I,Agni-II and Agni-III missiles under its purview.

In this video, Defense Updates analysis the capabilities of Agni 5 and examines why China

considers it as a 'Direct Threat' ?

Agni 5's actual range is classified.

Though the reported range of Agni 5 is 5000 km, it is widely believed that Agni 5 has

a range of more than 8000 km.

Chinese experts have claimed after the first test in 2012, that the missile has the potential

to reach targets 8000 km away.

India will continue to keep ambiguity over the range of the missile, probably to address

the western audience who may feel uncomfortable with India's ability to reach their shores.

Even with stated range of 5000 km, Agni 5 can hit most parts of China including Beijing.

The Agni 5 is a three-stage solid fueled missile with composite motor casing in the second

and third stage.

In many aspects, the Agni-5 carries forward the Agni-3 pedigree.

With composites used extensively to reduce weight, and a third stage added on , the Agni-5

can fly significantly more than its predecessors.

The Agni-5 is specially tailored for road-mobility and is canisterised as well.

The missile utilizes a canister and will be launched from it.

Made of maraging steel, the canister provide a hermetically sealed atmosphere that preserves

the missile for years.

Since the missile is ejected using a gas generator from the canister, the missile could be launched

from any pre-surveyed launch location without the need for any pre-built launch site.

The launcher, which is known as the Transport-cum-Tilting vehicle-5, is a 140-ton, 30-meter, 7-axle

trailer pulled by a 3-axle Volvo truck.

The canister design reduce the reaction time drastically…just a few minutes from stop-to-launch

and makes it very hard to take out with preempted strike.

Agni 5 has a speed of Mach 24 and accuracy of less than 10 m.

It has multiple simultaneous guidance system like Ring laser gyroscope and inertial navigation

system, optionally augmented by GPS and Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS)

Terminal guidance possibly has radar scene correlation.

The multiple guidance system makes it very hard to jam.

The missile is India's most advanced in its Agni series missile—the name means fire

in Hindi.

It is capable of delivering a payload of 1.5 tons, enough to carry a fusion-assisted fissile

nuclear warhead

Though exact details are classified, it is also widely speculated that Agni 5, feature

Multiple Independently Reentry vehicle (MIRVs).

MIRV is critical, because of the following.

1. Each missile can carry 2 to 6 separate nuclear warheads.

2. Each warhead can be assigned to a different target.

3. MIRV capable missile are much harder to intercept when compare to normal missile, since they

saturate Anti Ballistic Missile Defense system with 'n' number of warheads simultaneously.

4. MIRVs ensure a credible second-strike capability even with few missiles.

The test comes months after a military stand-off between India and China over the 34-square-mile

Doklam Plateau, a Himalayan pass between China and Bhutan that India perceives as a

strategic buffer.

The rivals fought a war in 1962 over disputed borders, which have never been formally resolved.

The rise of China and it's increasingly assertive behavior has made not only India

but also other Asian nations to rethink strategic dynamics.

India conducted joint military exercises with Japan recently in the Indian Ocean, a key

area where China is attempting to exert greater economic influence as well as flex its muscles

as a regional naval power.

India , Japan and U.S are also participating in annual Malabar naval exercise with an aim

to bolster defense coordination with an eye on China.

Agni 5 is India's powerful deterrence against any Chinese aggression.

This is one leg of India's nuclear triad, with the others being nuclear capable jet

aircraft like Sukoi 30 MKI & nuclear powered nuclear missile carrying submarine like INS

Arihant.

Nuclear Triad is the ability to launch nukes from Land, Air and Sea.

A Chinese missile expert warned that India's latest test of Agni 5 intercontinental ballistic

missile (ICBM), poses a direct threat to China's security.

The statement was published in China's Global Times, which is considered to the governments's

mouthpiece.

Earlier also China has raised concerns about Agni 5.

The concerns are legitimate as now India has the missile with capability to strike deep

inside China and this has stabilized the balance of power, which was earlier heavily tiled

towards China.

For more infomation >> WHY CHINA CONSIDERS AGNI 5 AS A 'DIRECT THREAT' ? FULL ANALYSIS - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

#Congats #Godsfavoriteband #Green Day! #Cover 2/6/18 - Duration: 3:07.

Do you have the time to listen to me whine About nothing and everything all at once

I am one of those Melodramatic fools

Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it

Sometimes I give myself the creeps Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me

It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up

Am I just paranoid?

Or am I just home?

I went to a shrink To analyze my dreams

She says it's lack of food that's bringing me down

I went to a girl He said my life's a bore

So quit my whining cause it's bringing her down

Sometimes I give myself the creeps Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me

It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up

Am I just paranoid?

A ya-ya-ya

Grasping to control So I better hold on

Sometimes I give myself the creeps Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me

It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up

Am I just paranoid?

Or am I just home?

Songwriters: BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG, FRANK E., III WRIGHT, FRANK EDWIN WRIGHT III, MICHAEL

PRITCHARD, MIKE DIRNT, MIKE RYAN PRITCHARD, TRE COOL

© Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.

For non-commercial use only.

Data from: LyricFind

For more infomation >> #Congats #Godsfavoriteband #Green Day! #Cover 2/6/18 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kuukauden kukka: Tulppaani - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kuukauden kukka: Tulppaani - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

10 Things People Who Love Being Alone Never Worry About - Duration: 3:44.

10 Things People Who Love Being Alone Never Worry About

People who love being alone are associated with something bad.

The reason is simply because they don't hang out with others.

They prefer staying with themselves, making them look selfish and unfriendly.

However, it is worth noting that they actually care for others.

They want others to be happy.

They just don't take actions like other people.

They want to develop themselves for the betterment of the world, and it is the first reason why

they basically will never stop being that kind of people.

There are 10 more things that people who love being alone never worry about.

#1 - How they come off

Insecurity is not in their dictionary.

They just believe what they think, do, and feel.

This happens because they don't have to meet people who will cloud their judgment

and decision.

They basically never have to worry what they finally do.

#2 - What they have said

They should have to worry because if someone gets mad at them because of their mistake,

they will just ask for forgiveness.

If she, or he decides to leave them, they will just accept it anyway.

It is not that they don't care.

It is just they don't have time for worrying what they have said.

#3 - Acting for proving

People who prefer being alone don't have to worry for proving what they have done.

The reason is simply they don't need validation.

It is just okay if people believe them, and it is okay if they don't.

#4 - Doing things they don't want to do

It is their decision to not do things they don't like.

They won't regret and worry because the activity just does not make them feel good.

They don't care if they lose some friends in the process.

It proves that they are not good friends anyway.

#5 - Ending up alone

What should they worry about?

They prefer self-reflection and conversation with themselves.

They will worry if they end up not being able to communicate with themselves anymore.

#6 - Finding something to say

They don't pretend to love conversation topic that they actually don't like.

They prefer the conversation go with the flow with everything under their radar.

This ensures the information to be meaningful and credible.

#7 - Missing out on something

They are afraid if they miss themselves.

Missing out on something is still acceptable as long as they can return to themselves.

#8 - They never worry to be single

It is obvious that people who love being alone prefer to be single.

However, they still accept the opportunity to get partner in life.

They definitely never have to worry about being single because they are used to.

Additionally, they also don't depend on other people to make them happy anyway.

#9 - When they take time to think

Thinking on something takes time especially for people who prefer being alone.

However, they don't worry about that because they know it is for the best for them and

people before them.

#10 - Worry to lie

Basically they don't have to make even a white lie for people around them.

They don't have to impress people, and it enables them to be truthful all the time.

All in all, that's all the 10 things that people who love being alone never worry about.

Really cool information isn't it?

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 10 Things People Who Love Being Alone Never Worry About - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

【Beautiful】The Best for You | by Hiroyuki Sawano - Duration: 8:42.

Even when you were so small

I always want the best for you

It was always me who fail played to win

I'm not really sure what it means anyhow

I know you hate me now

Baby, it's all up to you

No worries

I'm sorry that I'm not what I'm suppose to be so

Don't you know how much I love you

Your bird should be free flying high

Are the deep to my shallow

I try to be more positive

Listen to me

Sorrow for tomorrow

I was so into my dream of it

To take a chance

Shining light to follow

Even through I went and got old

I always want the best for you

It was always me who fail played to win now

I'm not really sure what it means anyhow

I know you hate me now

Baby, it's all up to you

No worries

I'm sorry that I'm not what I'm suppose to be so

Don't you know how much I love you

Your bird should be free flying high

Are the deep to my shallow

I try to be more positive

Listen to me

Sorrow for tomorrow

I was so into my dream of it

To take a chance

Shining light to follow

For more infomation >> 【Beautiful】The Best for You | by Hiroyuki Sawano - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

Stripped Away | Pro-Life Short Film - Duration: 12:03.

Who gives life?

This gift is given from above, from a God reigning down in love.

My spirit placed in my body like a hand in a glove.

This is where my story starts, but it came to a halt by no fault of my own, when I was

stripped away from my mother's womb, the place that I called home.

From conception I am God's workmanship, my life created for a purpose, but in your sin,

please don't decide to usurp it.

You say you're not ready, I don't understand; if you're not ready, why was I placed into

your hand?

I know it's difficult to believe, but God is sufficient to fulfill all your needs.

However I was conceived, God compels you to believe that through the hurt and the pain,

God will show you His great name.

I am not a clump of cells, the image of God in me dwells.

I know it's more convenient to believe that because it's your body you can dispose of

the debris, which you believe me to be, but that's a fallacy.

My size, location, and level of dependency are not sufficient reasons to dispose of my

humanity.

You think that to bring me into the world would be cruel, so instead you're about

to deny God's set standard and rule.

One thing you neglect to see is that the decision between a hard life and no life is an easy

answer for me.

Although you know this to be true, you believe it to ease the guilt inside of you.

Mom, God planned your pregnancy out from the start and he doesn't give you the authority

to tear me apart.

This deed will not impart release; with making my life cease will not bring you peace.

Dad, this is your hour, stand up, don't be a coward.

Take responsibility for my mother because in God's eyes you're already my father.

I know, it might be more convenient to believe that because you're the father you shouldn't

disagree, but I urge you to act, and don't turn back, not only for me

but also for you and my mother, because from guilt you both might never recover.

I know you're looking for a solution to this dilemma you're in, but spilling my life's

blood won't cover your sin.

I know you're scared, but please don't hide, be the man God called you to be, don't bring

my mother inside.

An evil deed was done that day, My parents didn't have a word to say because I'm the

baby they decided to slay, taken from the womb, I was stripped away.

God didn't make a mistake when he made me, but you did that day when you said I couldn't

stay, all I could do was hope and pray, but I didn't have a say.

God wanted you to raise me as your own; instead you placed me on Moloch's throne.

A far cry from a hug and goodbye, you turned a blind eye and your eyes are dry.

You set up a wall so you couldn't feel, you let me go without believing I was real.

You thought I wasn't yours to keep, but every night that you go to sleep, you

hear me cry and weep.

A few years later, you can clearly see, that the guilt in your soul is because you killed

me.

You find it hard to breathe, because of the grief you feel so deep, you try to find ease,

but you still can't find relief.

But Mom, Dad, I'm here to say, though you stripped my life away, I'm safe, in the

loving arms of the God of grace, and there's hope for you, despite your misdeeds,

Christ died so you can be freed, freed from the hurt, freed from the shame,

in Christ you are given a new name Abortion, it's a tragedy, a sign of man's

depravity, but the gravity of the insanity of this behavior cannot be stopped by mere

disfavor.

Church, not a building or a place, but believers saved by God's grace.

This is to you, as you pursue all that Christ has commanded you to do.

The fact that you won't stand has led to the degradation of our land.

I know it might be more convenient to believe that because you're the church you shouldn't

intervene, but I urge you today to not shy away….

Church stand as one, against the murdering of our daughters and sons.

Let us address this with biblical insight, being caring and contrite, that through the

gospel of Christ they will be given new life.

For more infomation >> Stripped Away | Pro-Life Short Film - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Talk about Scotland and Scottish English - Duration: 12:32.

For more infomation >> Talk about Scotland and Scottish English - Duration: 12:32.

-------------------------------------------

VR과 AR을 한곳에서! (Enjoy VR&AR At One Place!) [Eng Sub] - Duration: 2:51.

Today I'm in an Interpark VR experience center located in Blue Square near Hangangjin Station

You can see many attractions when you enter the center

You have to wear a eye patch before you put a VR gadget on your head

Two kinds of experience: VR&AR, and riding attractions are many

You'll travel the space and see the monster similar to robot in Terminator

You'll ride a trapeze and look around after choosing the one between jungle and see

Various genres: Racing, Sports, Shooting, Music etc

Two options of programs, and I chose the one which is escaping the inside of the spaceship

Riding a bike, kind of AR

Piloting helicopter and parachuting

My frank review...Not good. At first, it was new and interesting

I can get dizzy earlier, graphics of the screen is worse than I thought, and attractions get corrupted

I don't recommend the Free Use to you. Big3 or a single ticket will be enough

Maybe VR is still at an early stage. Look forward to the near future

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét