Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 7 2018

Thanks for watching guys we actually have a new prank game for you all. It's called pie smash. It's a very fun game

Where you get to pie people in the face and with each new wave you get a new object to throw.

So make sure to get Pie Smash on either the App Store or Google Play, and we really hope you guys enjoy our new game

For more infomation >> Chair Pulling Prank Part 10 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

People Of New Earth Star You Have Ascended To A Higher Dimension - Duration: 3:32.

People Of New Earth Star You Have Ascended To A Higher Dimension

by Ani Ausar,

People of New Earth Star you have ascended to a higher dimension�at this time�higher

than you have in the past 200,000 years.

Be proud and humble.

Be courageous and wary.

Be troubled and relieved.

These are the paradoxes of life that surround you.

Be patient with each other.

Everyone is not at that level and yet no one is better than anyone else.

You are all on the same plane and yet some of you also are not.

Angels will be placed in difficult situations and this is not to test you.

This is your Angelic mission!

Only an Angel can survive in harsh situations and flourish.

You are placed in these situations to bring balance.

Use your light and love energy to bring balance to chaos.

You have the power.

Show others the way�not through lectures and pontificating with the knowledge you possess.

Show them the way through your kind actions; your kind words; emanating pure kindness and

unconditional love.

Treat those who curse you with respect.

Bless those who try to harm you with love.

Your energy will repel them.

They will not be able to harm you.

By now, you know not to seek revenge on them.

The Laws of Maat say:

�I have not avenged myself�.

The Bible states:

�Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves�I will repay, saith the Lord.�

Place your trust forever in God Source and Source will take care of you.

Those who are still living outside of the Law of One are still beholden to the laws

of Karma.

You should be there to help them pick up the pieces.

Some of them will eventually learn.

Some of them will not and they will keep repeating the same cycles over and over until they get

it right, or they fall.

Some will experience physical death and reincarnation on another 3D planet.

Pure energy beings of planet Gaia, Saviors of the New Earth Star, welcome to the 5th

Dimension!

You are beings of light that have chosen wisely and ascended through hard work, sweat and

many tears.

It was not an easy road and you traveled it successfully.

You will begin to see planets in the sky larger than life.

New worlds emerging through the clouds.

Feelings of joy that cannot be undone no matter what the challenge set before you.

There are many layers of the astral plane that you will traverse in the upcoming cycles.

The cycles are now open for co-creation.

Nothing is set in stone.

All is fluid and waiting for you to manipulate with pure intentions�the new timelines and

time cycles.

As the new cycle began with the lunar eclipse January 31, 2018 use that energy to bring

into balance your light body and produce love energy.

Nyame Sheddawo (God Bless You All),

For more infomation >> People Of New Earth Star You Have Ascended To A Higher Dimension - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

What Tax Do I Need to Pay when Dropshipping with Aliexpress?! [UPDATED VIDEO] - Duration: 12:36.

He, guys.

Today I've got a really fun, exciting video for you all.

I'm going to talk about what tax you need to pay as an Ali Express drop shipper.

Are you all excited?

I bet you are.

But look, here's the thing.

I understand that when you're starting a new business there's a lot more fun things that

you'd rather be thinking about, like how you're gonna make so much money that you're gonna

be able to buy your dream car.

But when you make money, well, you need to pay taxes.

And if you don't pay your taxes then the feds are gonna come, knock on your door, and they're

gonna pick up both you and your car.

The car will get dropped off at the auction house and you'll get dropped off in prison.

So unfortunately, you don't actually have a choice.

If you want to reap the financial rewards of drop shipping then you need to meet your

tax obligations.

Luckily, I've actually got some pretty good news for all of you Ali Express drop shippers

out there, because believe it or not, meeting your tax obligations is actually really easy.

Now, I've really wanted to make this video after I made one two years ago called, "How

to pay sales tax when drop shipping."

In that video I scared a lot of people and made the whole tax thing sound really hard

and complicated.

Well, the only reason why it sounded hard and complicated in their video was because

of the fact that I was actually mostly talking about how to meet your sales tax obligations

when working with USA-based drop shippers.

Now if you were using drop shippers that are based in the USA, then yes, the honest truth

is that meeting your tax obligations can be quite complicated and annoying.

But if you are using drop shippers from Ali Express, then guess what?

That means that you are using suppliers that are based in China and not the USA, which

makes things way simpler.

When you first start watching this video it might seem really overwhelming.

But trust me, if you stay until the end you will see that it's a lot more simple than

you might think.

Question one.

What tax do I need to pay?

First of all, I need to preface this video and tell you guys that I'm only talking about

your tax obligations that you need to meet when you're selling to customers that are

based in the USA.

Why?

Well it's because that is what we teach on this channel.

We teach you how to start an Ali Express drop shipping store targeting USA-based customers.

And I also want to note that I am not a qualified accountant.

You should not use this advice as a substitute for a qualified accountant.

Okay, with that out of the way let's talk about one type of tax that everyone needs

to pay.

Everyone needs to pay income tax.

When you are drop shipping, you sell goods, and any money that you make as profit on those

goods counts as income and you need to pay income tax on that profit.

For the vast, vast majority of people watching this video, when you're paying income tax

you are required to pay it to your local country of residence.

So if you are living in Canada but you're drop shipping to customers based in the USA,

that doesn't matter.

You still pay income tax to the Canadian government.

And if you live in Australia, again, it doesn't matter if you are drop shipping to customers

based in the USA.

You still pay your income tax to the Australian government.

And of course, if you live in the USA, then you are required to obey the federal and the

state income tax laws and pay your income tax accordingly.

So income tax is a form of tax that everyone needs to pay.

However, there is another form of tax that not everyone will be required to.

Not everyone is required to collect and pay sales tax.

For those of you out there that don't know, sales tax is when a governing body places

a tax on goods and services sold within a jurisdiction.

So if a customer lives in the jurisdiction that you are obligated to pay sales tax in,

then you need to collect sales tax on that customer's order and then pay it back to that

jurisdiction.

So if you are obligated to pay sales tax to the state of New York, then every time a customer

that lives in the state of New York purchases an item from you, you are required to collect

sales tax on that order and then pay it back to the New York state.

In the USA, the federal government, which is the government that governs the whole of

the country, does not require you to collect and pay sales tax.

Instead, each individual state does.

So what you do is you collect sales tax and then pay it back to the state.

But don't worry, because you don't have to pay and collect sales tax for every each individual

state within the USA.

For those of you out there that are required to pay some sales tax, the chances are that

you're probably only gonna have to collect it for a single state.

You only need to pay and collect sales tax if you have nexus in a state.

So let's talk about what nexus is and how you can have it in a state.

Nexus is a legal term and it means that you have a sufficient physical presence in a state

that you now require you to collect and pay sales tax on customers that live within it.

So there you go.

To be obligated to collect and pay sales tax within a USA state, you need to have a physical

presence in it.

That means if you live outside of the USA, whether it be the UK, Australia, Canada, India,

or hey, even New Zealand, the chances are you don't have a physical presence in any

state in the USA, which means that you don't have nexus in it.

Which means that you have a slight advantage over your USA-based competitors because of

the fact that you're not obligated to collect and pay any sales tax.

Lucky you.

Feel free to gloat about it in the comments.

And if you live in one of these states, then as you probably already know, you live in

a sales tax haven.

So congratulations.

You don't have to collect sales tax.

Feel free to gloat about it in the comments section below.

If you do live in the USA and you don't live in a sales tax haven, then you basically have

nexus in whatever state you live in because living in a state is a very large physical

presence.

And if you have an office or a warehouse in another state that you don't live in, then

you'll almost certainly have nexus in that state as well.

But there are some less obvious ways that you could be deemed to have nexus in a state

by having a sufficiently large physical presence, and the truth is is that what counts as that,

the rules around it, they vary from state to state.

For instance, in some, having a remote employee based in a state constitutes as having nexus.

And it doesn't matter if that employee is for a completely different business that is

unrelated to your drop shipping one.

You'll still have nexus, which means you will need to collect and pay sales tax on purchases

made by customers that live within it.

But the honest truth is that for most of my viewers here, you are likely to fall into

one of two camps.

One, you live in the USA but you only have nexus in that state that you live in.

Two, you live outside the USA and you don't have nexus in any state.

Now if you do think that you might be an exception to this.

Maybe you've got lots of properties in multiple states or maybe you've got a large business

which spills into other ones.

Then I do suggest talking to an accountant.

They should be able to sit down and help you figure out which ones you have nexus in and

which ones don't, and the chances are at most you will have it in only a few states.

Question two, how do I collect and pay sales tax?

Okay, so you've figured out how many states you have nexus in and again, for most of my

viewers here, you'll probably only gonna have it in the state that you live in.

Now how do you collect and pay sales tax on orders made by customers that live within

them?

Luckily, if you are using Shopify then this is super duper simple.

Let me switch over to my computer and show you how to set it up.

Okay, start out by signing in to your Shopify account.

Then come and click the products button on the menu.

Come and click this check box to instantly select all of your products.

Then click edit products.

We are now entering the bulk product editor.

Now select add fields button.

Click the charge taxes.

Now you'll be able to select which products you are going to be allowed to have taxes

charged to.

I recommend selecting all of your products.

I'm gonna pause this video and select all of mine in this example store now.

All right.

So as you can see, I've gone through and selected my products.

When you've done that, click save.

Perfect.

Now come and click the settings button.

On the settings page, come and click on taxes.

Now as long as you've got a USA shipping option set up in your store, you'll be able to select

United States next to tax rates.

Now you need to enter in what state you have nexus in.

As an example, I'm entering New York.

I don't actually have nexus in New York, though.

And type in your zip code.

Then click add state.

And that's it.

Shopify will automatically collect sales tax from your customers based in that state.

Be sure to add all of the states that you have nexus in.

Now something that you may not realize is that Shopify actually takes care of some pretty

complicated stuff behind the scenes.

For instance, did you know that New York as a destination-based sales tax state, that

means that if you have nexus in it, then you need to collect tax based upon where the customer

lives in New York, and this can very drastically.

And that compares to origin-based states like Arizona where you charge sales tax based up

on where you live in.

It means in that every single customer has a flat-based rate.

So destination-based states are a lot more complicated.

So let's say that you've got a customer based in New York City.

That means that you would need to collect the following sales tax.

State tax of 4%.

City tax of 4.5%.

And the metropolitan commuter transportation district surcharge of 0.375%.

Which adds up to a grand total of 8.875% sales tax that you need to collect on every purchase

made from customers that live in New York City.

Or if a customer lived in the city of Buffalo, which is also in the state of New York, then

you would need to be collecting the following taxes.

State tax of 4% and the district tax of 4.75%, which adds up to a grand total of 8.75% tax

that you need to collect on all purchases made by customers that are based in Buffalo.

So the rate that you need to collect for all customers that live in destination-based states

is always changing, which is super confusing, right?

But take a look at this.

I did a test purchase on my Shopify store for $10 using a New York City address.

Shopify automatically calculated and added the correct sales tax, which is 8.875%.

And I did another test purchase in my Shopify store using a Buffalo address.

And again, Shopify automatically calculated the correct sales tax of 8.75%.

See?

Super duper simple.

And when it comes time to actually pay your sales tax, there is a nifty app called TaxJar,

which I strongly recommend because it really helps to massively automate the process for

you.

I will have a link in the video description on how you can get a free 30-day trial.

Please note that it is an affiliate link.

Here at Wholesale Ted, all of our YouTube videos are free and affiliate links help us

keep our videos free.

So there you go.

It turns out that something that seems really scary and hard to deal with is actually really

simple.

We'll tell you now, every day we do get asked questions on this channel that, if the person

asking them had done a little bit of research they could've quite quickly found an answer

for it.

For example, a question that we get asked all the time here at Wholesale Ted is whether

customers will actually be willing to wait two to four weeks for an item to arrive from

your Chinese supplier.

Well, if the person who asked that question had clicked through and browsed through our

videos before asking it, they would've discovered that we've actually got one that answers this

question.

And of course, if they watch through the video they'd discover that it's not a problem after

all.

Now, I'm not saying this to chastise.

My point here is that with a bit of research, questions that seem scary or seem hard usually

have really simple solutions.

Thanks for watching this video.

If you liked it, I'd appreciate if you gave this video a thumbs up and subscribe to us

here at Wholesale Ted for more great videos about selling online.

And when you subscribe, be sure to click that little notification bell next to the subscribe

button so that you don't miss out on any of our videos.

And if you have any questions, be sure to ask them in the comments section below.

Again, I'm not a qualified accountant but I will do my best.

And of course, before you go, I've got one last freebie I'd like to give you.

Here at Wholesale Ted we have a free e-book.

How to make $10,000 a month online with drop shipping.

You can find the link on how to download this absolutely free e-book in the video description

below.

For more infomation >> What Tax Do I Need to Pay when Dropshipping with Aliexpress?! [UPDATED VIDEO] - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

Resident Evil Montage Rumble 4 - Duration: 4:56.

"Hunter!"

♫ ♫ ♫

"You're joking, right?"

*pissed off monster noises*

"SHIT!"

"My precious G-Virus..."

"Adrenaline shot here!"

"William..."

"What?!"

♫ They tried to make me go to rehab ♫

♫ But I said... ♫

♫ No, no, no! ♫

"It looks like he was killed by a crow or something!"

"I hate BIRDS."

"YEAH..."

"BIRDS ARE DICKS."

♫ ♫ ♫

♫ I get knocked down ♫

♫ But I get up again ♫

♫ You're never gonna keep me down! ♫

♫ I get knocked down ♫

♫ But I get up again ♫

♫ You're never gonna keep me down! ♫

"NYAH NYEH NYAH NYAAAH!"

"Uh..."

*zombie moans*

"AAAAHHH!"

*puke noises*

"Aaaah!"

"Grabbin' puke!"

"Ugh..."

"Chris...?"

*growl*

"GRAH!"

"Chris?!"

"Oh!"

"AAAAaaaaooohh!"

"CLAIRE..."

"TAAAAANK!"

*sad painful noises*

"Take a look at this!"

"I am in love..."

"With this GUN!"

♫ ♫ ♫

"ADA!"

"Oh, COME ON!"

"Captain? I really gotta' go..."

"...to the bathroom."

"THERE IS NO BATHROOM!"

"Oh! Oh no!"

"What the hell is this place anyway?!"

"...I pissed myself."

"...Who is it?"

"Well my name's Ellis but some people call me El."

"But I really prefer Ellis 'cus El kinda sounds like a girl's-"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"SHADDAP!"

"Shut up..."

"Okay..."

♫ You go way too fast ♫

♫ Don't slow down, you're gonna crash ♫

"Oh my GOD."

"I hate Canada so much."

"Eh?"

♫ ♫ ♫

"Did you see that sign out front?"

"Cousins Only Day today!"

"Let's stay together for a little while longer at least."

"No one here is being left behind."

"That's GOOD, potnah!"

"NICE TEAMWORK, potnah!"

"EXCELLENT, potnah..."

"POTNAH."

"What is that?"

♫ Sunshine, lollipops, and ♫

♫ Rainbows, everything that's ♫

♫ Wonderful is what I feel when we're together! ♫

"I... HATE... TANKS!"

"Woh woh wooooah!"

"Ah, what're you..."

"What're you talking about?!"

♫ ♫ ♫

♫ Sing us a song, you're the piano man ♫

♫ Sing us a song tonight ♫

♫ Well, we're all in the mood for a melody ♫

*PIANO SLAMMING*

"You self-righteous WITCH!"

*sobbing*

"No, no!"

"No more crossovers."

"We're done."

"Hewie!"

For more infomation >> Resident Evil Montage Rumble 4 - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Carey Price interview interrupted by puppies - Duration: 1:50.

I'm Alyse Barker, and I'm here with Carey Price from the Montreal Canadiens.

And what's it been like working with Coach Julien for the first full season this year?

Uh, he's really good.

You know, we've obviously had a trying season so far.

It's been a bit of a transition, but... you know, we're looking forward to turning things around.

And you think the team is meshing well under his direction?

For sure. I think we have a...

We have great chemistry.

We have some puppies for you.

So we're just gonna bring these guys over.

Do you have any pets of your own?

I have two labs.

Yeah, we have an eight-year-old and a six-year-old. Motty and Duke.

And so how did you come up with their names?

Uh, well Motty is short for Mozart.

Aw.

And uh...

And Duke, uh...

I don't know. We just decided Duke was a... Was a fitting name for a...

For a big... for a big oaf.

There was the one time they ran away.

Uh, it was... It must have been about four years ago in the playoffs.

I was in my garage, cleaning the garage, and I...

I let 'em out to play with the neighbor's dog out in their little cul-de-sac.

I kind of lost track of them for maybe a couple of minutes, and then I turned around and they were gone.

So I wound up sending a tweet out, and... the next morning somebody brought them home to us.

Wow!

It was a pretty nerve-wracking night because...

Our house is surrounded by highways, so we were...

we were pretty nervous for 'em, but they came back safe and sound.

That's fantastic.

Well, thank you for being with us.

We'd like to say a big thank you to the Humane Society of Tampa Bay,

and if you'd like to adopt or donate, visit humanesocietytampa.org

For more infomation >> Carey Price interview interrupted by puppies - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

10 Most Dangerous Places On Earth You Shouldn't Visit - Duration: 5:31.

• What lake could kill thousands of people at any moment?

Where can you find an island with flesh-melting snakes?

From radioactive wastelands to cities run by cannibal warlords, here are 10 of the most

dangerous places on Earth.

10 –Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea • A few things to remember if you decide

to visit the city of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.

• First off, don't go out after sunset.

Secondly, don't go out BEFORE sunset.

• Seriously, that's the advice you'll get from authorities in Port Moresby, where

the wealthy surround their homes with razor wire and armed security guards.

• The murder rate is 23 times higher than in London, and robberies, rapes, and other

violent crimes are equally high.

Police turn a blind eye to much of the city's crime because they fear gang retaliation.

9 –Madidi National Park, Bolivia • The good news is, you probably don't

have to fear murderous gangs of bandits in Madidi National Park.

• The bad news is, everything else wants to kill you.

The animals are aggressive and poisonous.

Bugs and spiders are also aggressive and poisonous.

• If you happen to be there to study rare plants and animals, it's a treasure trove.

If not, it's basically a deathtrap where even the plants are out to get you.

8 –Mailuu-Suu, Kyrgyzstan • Kyrgyzstan is home to one of the Soviet

Union's largest uranium mining operations.

• Which means it's also home to one of the world's largest radioactive dumps.

• Now, that would be fine, except that they then built a town on top of that nuclear waste.

• Mailuu-Suu is one of the most polluted places on Earth, and rates of cancer and leukemia

are exceptionally high, even among children.

7 –Oymyakon, Russia • Oymyakon, Russia is the coldest place

on Earth.

Well, it's the coldest place on Earth where people actually try to live normal lives.

• The people live on permafrost that runs about a mile deep.

• Souvenirs in that town all carry the number -71.2.

That's the lowest recorded temperature recorded in the town.

• It's so cold there that throwing boiling water into the air will turn it into a cloud

of snow, and your face can become frostbitten in a matter of minutes.

6 –Minqin County, China • Minqin County is the site of an oasis

sandwiched between two massive deserts.

• Problem is, that desert is rapidly getting bigger, and that greenery is disappearing.

As droughts continue to crop up, the livable area of Minqin County continues to shrink.

• Problem is, 2 million people live there.

Things have gotten so bad, that the government of China has declared Minqin County an ecological

disaster area, and has begun relocating the population before the area becomes completely

uninhabitable.

5 –Lake Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo • Of all the dangerous places in Africa,

you wouldn't think an unassuming lake would be one of the most murderous thing you can

find.

• But in 1986,more than 17 hundred people were suffocated to death by a carbon dioxide

gas explosion at Lake Nyos in Cameroon.

• Now, Lake Kivu, sitting on the border of Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo,

threatens to do the same thing, only it also has a reservoir of methane to make it even

more explosive.

4 –Burkina Faso • Travel advisories to Burkina Faso come

in two varieties, depending on which part of the country you're looking at.

• The northern and western parts of the country are "Don't go under any circumstances."

• Everything else is "Don't go unless you really, really have to."

• Terrorist attacks, including kidnappings, are common all over the country, and if that's

not enough, there's also a high rate of Zika virus and dengue fever transmission.

• So if the people don't get you, the mosquitoes might.

3 –Alagoas, Brazil • The homicide rate in Brazil has pretty

much held steady since 2000, which is kind of weird.

• See, the homicide rate worldwide has dropped sharply in the last two decades, and larger

cities like Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are safer than ever.

• Problem is, the murder rate in places like Alagoas has risen so much, that the nationwide

homicide rate is basically stable.

It sees about 2 thousand murders a year with a population of just under 3 million people.

• For reference, New York City is home toover 8 and a half million people, but saw only

334 homicides in 2016 – one sixth the murders with triple the population.

2 –Monrovia, Liberia • Monrovia, Liberia was already struggling

with a sanitation problem.

Garbage is not cleared properly and human feces are kind of everywhere.

• That was before.

Then the area flooded, causing water contaminated by trash and sewage to just flow all throughout

the town.

• That contaminated water flowed into a number of open wells, polluting the water

supply, and brought with it a rash of water-borne diseases.

• Of course, if the floods of sewage and garbage don't keep you away, perhaps the

frequent outbreaks of cholera will convince you.

• And did we mention Monrovia is currently involved in a decades-long civil war involving

cannibal warlords?

1 –Snake Island, Brazil • Snake Island is home to about 4 thousand

snakes, despite the island only being about 110 acres.

That's about one snake for every six square yards, or five square meters.

• Snakes have thrived on the island because there are no ground-level predators.

But there's also no ground-level PREY, which means that the snakes have evolved to be extra

deadly so they can catch migratory birds.

• That's why this island has snakes with venom that can literally melt flesh.

The golden lancehead's venom is about three to five times stronger than that of any mainland

snake.

• That's why lancehead snakes are responsible for 90 percent of snakebite deaths in Brazil.

For more infomation >> 10 Most Dangerous Places On Earth You Shouldn't Visit - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Eating Real Local Balinese Food - NOT FOR TOURISTS - Duration: 5:58.

For more infomation >> Eating Real Local Balinese Food - NOT FOR TOURISTS - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

New FBI text messages draw a possible connection to Obama - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> New FBI text messages draw a possible connection to Obama - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

New questions about Obama's interest in Clinton probe - Duration: 15:27.

For more infomation >> New questions about Obama's interest in Clinton probe - Duration: 15:27.

-------------------------------------------

Update Studio: 2018 Regional Previews - Duration: 6:06.

Hello everybody! Welcome back inside the CrossFit Games Update Studios

for the first time in 2018. We are back! We are glad you are back with us.

I'm Sean Woodland with Tommy Marquez as we kick off

the 2018 Reebok CrossFit Games season.

A lot of changes have been made at the region and the Regional levels.

We're going to talk about those here today.

But the bottom line is that once again, getting to the Games is getting more competitive

and even more difficult.

And Sean, not to be the bearer of bad news for the athletes, but that's pretty much

always going to be the case as the CrossFit community, at large, grows in terms of

numbers of affiliates, Open registration, and the talent pool continues to grow.

That's only going to be the case: The competition is only going to get stiffer.

We're going to cast a wider net and it's going to be harder to get to the Games, year in and year out.

The Open is right around the corner, so let's talk about the changes at the level of the regions.

We've gone from 17 regions to now 18.

Here are the main changes in that department:

First off, we no longer have Northern California, Southern California, and the Northwest.

Those have all been combined into the West Coast region.

Europe has split into three separate regions: North, South, and Central.

And Latin America has split into two regions: Central America and South America.

Tommy, you were actually part of some of the conversations that took place around

these changes, so why did this happen now?

First off Sean, the previous 17-region format that we had was put in place many years ago.

Late 2010 - early 2011.

And I'm here to tell you that the landscape of the CrossFit community and the competitive community

is much different than it was back then.

And going into these changes, specifically you have to look at three factors:

You have to look at current size, projected growth over the last couple years, and the level of competition

that each region—and now the new regions—bring to the table with this format.

I think each one of these changes–with the West Coast being combined, Europe splitting up,

and Latin America getting their own kind of new situation–are all reflected in that

and some people aren't going to be happy, but I think it best reflects the growth

and size of the community that we have right now.

We've gone from 17 to 18 regions.

We have also gone from 8 to 9 Regionals.

Here are the main changes that are being made in the second stage of qualifying for the CrossFit Games:

We have the West Regional. That combines the West Coast and Canada West.

We have the Europe Regional that combines the Central and North Europe.

Then we have the Meridian Regional that combines. South Europe and Middle East Africa

Finally, Latin America back in the mix as they combine Central America and South America

in that Regional competition.

You just mentioned it, any time you do something like this there are going to be people

who are happy and people who are unhappy. Let's start with the negatives so we can end positive.

Who's unhappy about this?

Always got to finish with the positive, right? Bad news first?

It's going to be the West Regional. They're going to be the ones that are less happy basically because

their spots at Regionals and their spots at the Games have essentially been cut in half

by combining all of the West Coast and Canada West together.

But really I think that best reflects the lack of growth. They're some of the smallest regions in terms of

affiliate population, in terms of Open registration, in terms of growth the last three years...

So I think this is an adjustment that's going to force them to step up to the plate

and improve on a level of competition that has kind of dwindled from these regions in particular

the last couple of years.

The final thing that has changed is that we have gone from a uniform number of people

making the Games out of Regionals. So last year and the year before it was always 5 people from every Regional

go to the CrossFit Games. That changes here in 2018

starting with Latin America. Even though they're back in the mix, they're only getting one spot

for Men, Women, and Teams. And then the Meridian Regional–the one that we added or that split

from Europe is now just getting 4 spots. So those are the only two that don't get 5. All the other Regionals

still get 5 spots to the Games for Men, Women, and Teams.

When you look at this in the way it can shake out is that the CrossFit Games could have a much more

international feel in 2018.

The inverse to the losers up in the West Coast is the fact that the international community

makes out huge here. They're getting 5 more spots to the Games. We're definitely going to have

a more international flare–which actually reflects the massive amount of growth that we've seen

across the globe in terms of affiliates and Open registration, as well.

Europe and Latin America are two big winners. Just from Open registration, they represent one-third

of total Open registrants in 2017.

That's big, but I'm really stoked that Latin America gets their spot at the table guaranteed this year.

That's something that I think has been coming in the last couple of years after we took it away.

We saw a team at the Games qualify in Bigg Friends. And they didn't just qualify, they did really well.

Inside the top-20. We saw two individual athletes in Marcelo Bruno and Brenda Castro

have the best finish for Latin America individuals at Regionals under that format.

So now I think that combined with the growth–Latin America has earned their spot.

They're only going to get 1! But they're going to make the most of it and they deserve

to be represented at the Games, at this point in time.

We're going to dive a lot deeper into all of this. Specifically, we're going to break down

the 9 Regionals and let you know the athletes you should be watching during the Open

because, as we all know, that is right around the corner.

We're going to be releasing those shows throughout the week. Tommy's going to be back later this week, as well

with an Inside the Leaderboard segment that goes even deeper into a lot of this stuff

and really goes into the numbers there.

And remember: You can still sign up for the Open. If you haven't already, what are you waiting for?

Get that done! games.crossfit.com!

Sign up for the 2018 Reebok CrossFit Games Open.

That is going to do it for us for today, but we'll be back later in the week.

Ro's will be here. Pat's going to be here. The whole gang is back in 2018!

We'll see you then.

For more infomation >> Update Studio: 2018 Regional Previews - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Measures of Central Tendency: Crash Course Statistics #3 - Duration: 11:23.

Hi I'm Adriene Hill, and welcome to Crash Course Statistics.

In the last video we tried to make sense of ginormous numbers.

And teeny-tiny numbers.

Today we're going to talk about less showy numbers.

The numbers stuck in the middle.

The averages.

The medians.

The modes.

They may not seem as mind-blowing.

Or all that flashy.

But, turns out they are really, really important.

Those middle numbers are often the ones that get ALL the press attention.

Get tossed back in forth in political debate.

And...they give us this little fun bit of trivia…

What's the average...or mean... number of feet people have?

It's not 2.

Turns out the average number of feet people has is a little less than 2.

Cause the average takes into account the small number of people out there with fewer than

2 feet.

So, if you have two feet, you have more than the average number of feet.

`And wIth that...let's get what into "measures of central tendency" are, and why they're useful.

INTRO

If your boss asks you for a report on this quarter's sales numbers but is rushing to

a meeting and only has time to listen to one piece of information about the data, that

piece of information you give her should probably be a measure of central tendency.

The center of a bunch of data points is usually a good example (or summary) of the type of

data we can expect from the group as a whole.

One common measure of the middle is the mean.

You've likely heard it called the average--though all of these measures are sometimes called

"averages".

Some people call it the "expectation" of a set of data.

The mean...or average...takes the sum of all the numbers in a data set, and divides by

the number of data points.

So, if 10 pregnant dogs give birth to 50 total puppies--the average litter size is 5 puppies.

Each data point, in this case each litter of puppies, contributes equally to the calculation.

Awwwww.

Here's another example.

Say you you have ten dollars and your best friend has 20 dollars, the mean amount of

cash you two have is 15 dollars.

Ten-plus-twenty-divided by two.

But saying that the mean is fifteen dollars--doesn't mean you each can buy that 12-dollar BFF necklace

you've been eyeing...the one with the half-a-heart that fits together.

You personally only have ten dollars in your pocket.

The average of a set of data points tells us something about the data as a whole, but

it doesn't tell us about individual data points.

The mean is good at measuring things that are relatively "normally" distributed.

"Normal" means a distribution of data that has roughly the same amount of data on

either side of the middle, and has its most common values around the middle of the data.

Data that are distributed normally will have a symmetrical bell shape that you've probably

seen before.

A distribution shows us how often each value occurs in our data set, which is also known

as their frequency.

Imagine you are trying to impress your new college dorm mates by guessing how many times

they've each seen Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Your mom is in the entertainment industry and you overheard, at her last dinner party,

that 18 year olds, on average, had seen the movie five times each.

That's a lot of quidditch.

So you should guess your new friends have seen the movie five times each.

(Unless you can clearly see Slytherin tattoos.)

You won't be right each time, but it's your best guess.

It might not be the best way to impress them though.

It's not a great party trick.

Sometimes the mean is misleading.

For instance: life expectancy in the Middle Ages.

As we explored in Crash Course World History, there was an incredibly high rate of infant

mortality in the days before modern medicine, but the people who made it to adulthood lived

relatively long lives.

Because of the high rate of infant and child mortality, the average life expectancy was

about thirty years.

But things weren't nearly as dire as all that.

Not if you actually made it to 30.

In the 13th century a male who lived to 30--was likely to make it into his fifties!

To give unusually large or small values, also called outliers, less influence on our measure

of where the center of our data is, we can use the median.

Unlike the mean, the median doesn't use the value of every data point in it's calculation.

The median is the middle number if we lined up our data from smallest to largest.

For example, if you have two cats, Julian has one cat, and Erik has three cats, the

median number of cats in your little cat-loving group would be two.

When we put the number of cats in order from least to most cats, two is in the middle.

But what if there's no middle number?

You invite Will to join your cat group.

He has an impressive ...or is it excessive...total of fourteen cats.

Now there are four cat owners.

There is no one middle number; both two and three are in the middle.

In this case there are differing opinions on how to calculate the median, but most often

we take the mean of the two middle numbers, so our median would be 2.5 cats.

Meow.

Meow Me….

Let's go to the thought bubble.

Imagine ten artists have been working for years, together, to come up with a new, fresh

way to tie macrame knots.

The standard square knot...just wasn't inspiring them the way it used to.

And finally.

They do.

Viola!

The abracadabra-doolittle knot!

So these 10 artists go out to celebrate.

And they go to a relatively modestly priced restaurant...cause macrame artists don't

make all that much money.

Each of them pulls in about $20,000 a year.

So the average...or mean... income in around the table is twenty-thousand dollars.

And the median income is also twenty-thousand dollars.

Now, let's imagine that Elon Musk gets wind of this macrame milestone.

Turns out...he's a huge macrame fan himself.

Beauty in design.

He couldn't miss up a chance to celebrate...So he decides to show up at the restaurant.

Musk's total annual compensation...including his salary and stock options...is reportedly

in the neighborhood of 100-million dollars.

As soon as Musk walks in the door.

The average income in the room...skyrockets...to a little over 9 million dollars.

But...nobody else in the room is ACTUALLY richer...nobody feels any richer.

The median income of the macrame artists and Musk is still $20,000 because most of our

group is still making $20,000.

And...this isn't just the stuff of make-believe macrame world...it happens in REAL life too...the

"average" is distorted by outliers.

Thanks Thought Bubble!

Alright, now say there's a controversial book on Amazon called Pineapple Belongs on

Pizza, with 400 reviews; 200 five-star reviews, and 200 one-star reviews.

The mean number of stars given was 3, but no one in our sample actually gave the book

3 stars, just like no one could actually have the median of 2.5 cats.

In both of these situations, it can be useful to look at the mode.

The word mode comes from the Latin word modus, which means "manner, fashion, or style"

and gives us the French expression a la mode, meaning fashionable.

Just like the most popular and fashionable trends, the mode is the most popular value.

But not popular like Despacito.

When we refer to the "mode" of our data, we mean the value that appears most in our

data set.

For our Amazon book review of Pineapple Belongs on Pizza the modes are both 5 and 1, which

give us a better understanding of how people feel about the book.

These reviews are called "bimodal" because there are two values that are most common.

Bimodal data is an example of "Multimodal" data which has many values that are similarly

common.

Usually multimodal data results from two or more underlying groups all being measured

together.

In the case of our book, the two groups were the "love it" five-star group, and the

"hate it" one-star group.

Or for another example, if we made a graph of the times customers went to IN-N-OUT, we'd

probably see two peaks because there's two groups of people: one around lunch time, and

one around dinnertime.

The mode is useful here because it's an actual value that occurs in our data set,

unlike the median and mean which can give us numbers that wouldn't actually occur

and don't describe our data very well.

The mean time people come into In-N-Out may very well be 3:30pm, but that doesn't suggest

you should expect an overflowing restaurant in the middle of the afternoon.

You should be able to get your animal style burger ...without too much of a wait.

The mode is most useful when you have a relatively large sample so that you have a large number

of the popular values.

One other benefit of the mode is that it can be used with data that isn't numeric.

Like, if I ask everyone their favorite color, I could have a mode of "blue".

There's no such thing as a "mean" or average favorite color.

The relationship between the mean, median, and mode can tell us a lot about the distribution

of data.

In normal distribution that we mentioned earlier they're all the same.

We know that the middle value of the data (the median) is also the most common (the

mode) and is the peak of the distribution.

The fact that the median and mean are the same tells us that the distribution is symmetric:

there's equal amounts of data on either side of the median, and equal amounts on either

side of the mean.

Statisticians say the normal distribution has zero skew, since the mean and median are

the same.

When the median and mean are different, a distribution is skewed, which is a way of

saying that there are some unusually extreme values on one side of our distribution, either

large or small in our data set.

With a skewed distribution, the mode will still be the highest point on the distribution,

and the median will stay in the middle, but the mean will be pulled towards the unusual

values.

So, if the mean is a lot higher than the median and mode, that tells you that there's a

value (or values) that are relatively large in your data set.

And a mean that's a lot lower than your median and mode tells you that there's a

value (or values) that are relatively small in your dataset.

Let's go to the News Desk.

The average income of a US family GREW 4 percent between 2010 and 2013.

Those average paychecks expanded from 84-thousand-dollars to over 87-thousand dollars.

But not everyone is cheering.

The median income FELL five percent during those same years.

Median family income dropped from 49-thousand dollars to just over 46 and a half thousand dollars.

This really happened, back in the years after the financial crisis.

The mean income rose at the same time the median income fell.

That's because families at the tip-top of the income distribution...we're making more money.

And pushing the mean up.

While many other families were making less.

And even though unscrupulous politicians could accurately claim "average incomes are rising"--and

pat themselves on the back--it would be misleading.

For most Americans during that stretch incomes were flat or falling.

This points to another really important point about statistics, a point we'll come back

to time and time again during this series.

Statistics can be simultaneously true ...and deceptive.

And an important part of statistics is understanding which questions you are trying to answer.

And whether or not the information you have is answering those questions.

Statistics can help us make decisions.

But we've all gotta use our common sense.

And a little skepticism.

Thanks for watching.

I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Measures of Central Tendency: Crash Course Statistics #3 - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Robert Training and Conference Center (RTCC) Information Video - Duration: 2:41.

- [Narrator] A man once asked, "What if I train

my employees, and they all leave?"

(upbeat music)

A wise man answered this question by asking,

"What if you don't train your employees, and they stay?"

(upbeat music)

At the Robert Training Center,

we will train your workforce for any and every condition

that is present in the oil and gas industry.

We are strategically located along the main

north, south and east, west interstate corridors.

Our state of the art equipment and simulators

provide unrivaled and specific training options,

including use in recreating events

during incident investigations.

(upbeat music)

We are proud of our world-class,

one-stop shop facility, and the skilled trainers

that make us the go-to training center in the nation.

(upbeat music)

Quality.

Excellence.

Capability.

This is what we want to share with you, and your employees.

Your training experience includes quality, on-site lodging,

meals, and plenty of entertainment.

All under the watchful eye of 24-hour site security.

Your people are safe here with us,

and they're gonna learn a lot.

We look forward to working with your company

and meeting all of your trainees.

For further information about our facility

or training programs,

please visit our website at

www.shell.us/training, or call (985) 543-1200.

(intense upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Robert Training and Conference Center (RTCC) Information Video - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Apple iPhone financing available through Goldman Sachs: Report - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Apple iPhone financing available through Goldman Sachs: Report - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

24 Reasons The Meteor Man & My Super Ex-Girlfriend Are The Same Movie - Duration: 3:15.

There's this nice guy and everyone knows nice guys finish last.

He's just gotten out of a relationship and his buddy convinces him to start dating again

(audio).

It's a bad idea to take relationship advice from his best friend because his best friend

is allergic to romance.

He spends most of the movie flirting with pretty women on the job and they turn him

down over and over again.

There's a lady at his job that he has a crush on and from the look in her eyes she

has a crush on him too.

The only thing that stands between him and his soul mate is her boyfriend.

The boyfriend's always cock blocking and showing up to his girl's job.

Before the main character could even ask her out, his life turns upside down like the Fresh

Prince of Bel-Aire.

One day he sees a mugger stealing someone's purse and tries to be a hero.

He should've just minded his own business because as soon as the gangster gets pissed,

the hoodlum chases him down an alley and the main dude has to hide in a garbage can like

a damn Sesame Street character.

His life flashes before his eyes while he's in the trash.

He's saved by the girl outside the garbage can and lives to see another day.

One night a meteor hits earth.

The main character absorbs the energy from the meteor and the meteor gives him or her

superpowers.

The superpowers include flight, super strength, and taking people's clothes off without

permission and without catching a rape charge afterwards.

There's a scene where the superpowers are on display.

A black gunman pulls out a machine gun and starts ba da da da dat ba da da da datting

up the place.

The cops gets scared because bullets hurts.

The hero stands in the gap and protects the officers and manages to disarm the gunmen

without killing anybody.

For the most part though, people with super powers in the movie are immature and annoying

at times.

There's a scene where the superhero doesn't respect the neighbor's privacy by making

a hole in the wall.

There's also a scene where the negligent super powered character harms the main characters

pet and doesn't say sorry afterwards.

A dead uncle once said with great power comes great responsibility.

Since the hero acts irresponsible, the villain in the movie comes up with a plan to defeat

the superhero.

The bad guy knows the hero's identity and takes advantage.

He sneaks into the main character's apartment and does some snooping around.

His strongest henchman gets injured and is a nonfactor for the rest of the movie.

To make up the difference for losing his strongest henchman, he hires someone close to the superhero

to spy on the character.

The plan works and the hero loses power.

Luckily, there's a small piece of the meteor left and the hero and the hero's rival run

after it and touch it at the same time.

They both split the energy from the piece of the meteor and fight each other in the

city streets and the entire neighborhood is in attendance.

It's a tie.

They agree on a tie breaker and determine the winner by having a runway modeling contest

and after that they all live happily ever after.

Those are 24 reasons these movies are the same.

You agree?

Yes?

No?

Maybe so?

If not, politely share your thoughts in the comment section below and click the subscribe

button for more 24 reason videos.

For more infomation >> 24 Reasons The Meteor Man & My Super Ex-Girlfriend Are The Same Movie - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

He Was Held At GUNPOINT In High School But Became an NBA STAR - Duration: 4:03.

Damian Lillard is one of those NBA stars that is fun to watch because he's fearless.

And a lot of that is because in high school, he was held at gunpoint and almost shot.

What is up dudes, dudettes, ballers, players, it's ya boi MJ.

Today I wanted to talk about the time Damian Lillard was in high school and was held at

gunpoint.

Let me know in the comments if you think Damian Lillard is clutch and which player is the

clutchest player in the NBA right now.

Also let me know any new story ideas.

This one was inspired by Dolla Sniper.

Alright let's get into it.

I've seen other people talk about Damian Lillard's background but I wanted to specifically

talk about how being held at gunpoint shaped Lillard into becoming the NBA Star he is today.

Damian Lillard bounced around different high schools, trying to find a high school basketball

program that would allow Lillard to be Lillard.

Growing up in Oakland, California was tough, especially because it was a dangerous city

where crime ran rampant.

Lillard had become a stone cold high schooler that wasn't fazed by much and was mentally

strong.

Still, he wasn't the Damian Lillard that we know today, the one that hit that 3 point

shot to win a playoff series.

Lillard was a senior in at Oakland High School and was lighting it up in high school basketball,

averaging more than 28 points, just like these cases make your phone lit so check out Athletic

Cases in the description for dope sports cases.

For Damian Lillard fans, they have a Damian Lillard case.

He had worked hard to achieve this high school basketball star status after being benched

in a different high school in his sophomore year.

Then it happened.

Lillard was alone at a bus station around 8:30 pm after a high school basketball practice.

Three men approached Lillard and told him to give up everything he had, everything in

his pockets and his backpack that had his schoolwork.

His response: "No."

Lillard cared about his education and above all, he was tough.

He wasn't going to let anyone force him to do anything.

He was ready to fight as he has said "I saw the three of them, but two of them were

smaller than me."

A fight broke out and one of them finally realized that Lillard was not going to give

in easily.

Then, that guy backed up and pulled his gun out.

It all could have been been over in an instant.

Damian Lillard was forced to back down and in his words EB that it ain't always about

love just because you're from here."

A lot of times, Damian Lillard gets asked how he can take the pressure shots in the

NBA without wavering.

He references his time in Oakland and specifically this event.

When compared to being robbed at gunpoint and almost shot, there wasn't really much

else that could make him afraid or feel pressure.

It's like a scale where the bar is set so high that everything else becomes miniscule.

After that event, Damian Lillard held on to his inner circle and blocked everyone else

out because it taught him that some people just don't care if you're a good person

and want to take advantage.

Now we know Damian Lillard as a man who is fearless, who gives back to the community,

who steps up in the spotlight.

He's a bonafide NBA Star, an NBA All-Star this season.

It's weird to say this, but being held at gunpoint was a blessing in disguise because

it just made Lillard so much tougher and helped him become an NBA star.

But what do you think?

Was this a blessing in disguise for Lillard?

Is Lillard ever going to win a championship?

Let me know in the comments down below.

Drop a like if you liked this video and if you like Damian Lillard's clutchness.

The instagram shout of the day goes to Marc Christian and the ALLDAY notification squad

shout out goes to Maria Joe.

Thanks for the ALLDAY support.

Make sure to hit the bell for ALLDAY notifications and if you're not a sub, hit that subscribe

button to join the ALLDAY community for more fire content and ALLDAY support.

It's ya boi MJ.

We Out!

For more infomation >> He Was Held At GUNPOINT In High School But Became an NBA STAR - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Why Hosts Should GLADLY Pay Airbnb/VRBO Fees (2018) - Duration: 5:40.

Hello my YouTube friends this is Richard founder short-term rental university and

Airbnb super host making this video because I want to encourage you to

transact on platforms like Airbnb and home away and gladly pay their fees so

if you're new around here in the interest of full disclosure I'm not

sponsored by Airbnb or home away or VRB or any of these people I get no money no

compensation no preferential SEO I get nothing from them all I am is a super

host hopefully like you but I'm also a business person and when I take a look

at a lot of the feedback that we get on the Facebook group and so on about how

high the Commission's are and the fees and so on I stop and I scratch my head

and I say it's actually very reasonable in fact I predict fees are going higher

over time not lower so if you have a problem paying Airbnb 3% imagine when

it's 4% or 5% or even higher it's a deal and I want to share with you why so the

first thing I want to do is talk about Airbnb in 3% and what do they actually

provide for 3% why is that a great deal well first off they provide all of the

marketing all the lead generation they have millions of people all over the

world searching for properties in your location and for you to try and find

those same people that are looking for your location would cost you far more

than 3% alone but also they provide a platform a proven technology to cross

buyer and seller or host and guests if you will to transact and that platform

is really important because there are rules and there's a community and there

are reviews and there's processes and it helps set the standard so what are your

check-in rules what are your checkout rules what are your house rules what are

the dates that are being reserved what are your cancellation terms and

fees all of that is put on the platform for the person who's a guest to take a

look at review and accept and then if there ever is an issue and there are

issues all the time it's in writing there's a transaction

you can lean on Airbnb I found them to be helpful sometimes and not so helpful

other times so it's not the best customer service in the world but that

said both parties have acknowledged what the terms of the transaction are it's

like memorialized on the internet and there's no dispute about what your

cancellation fees are or what the term and conditions are it's there if you try

and do it on your own there's likely a lot more time energy emotion uncertainty

and problems if you don't do this on a platform so in my experience the main

reason people object to the fees and try and you know do it on the side is

twofold one they want to save the money on the booking itself and two some

people aren't reporting this in taxes which one is illegal and I don't

encourage it but I'm gonna try and incent you to pay taxes for the right

reason the right reason is you are running a business if you report income

tax associated with that business as you go to grow your business and you require

a loan let's say you want to buy a second property or a third property if

you're paying taxes and you get the 1099 that Airbnb or HomeAway issue at the end

of the year you put that on your taxes when you go to the bank you can show

them the income that you've generated successfully and they can use that for

your financial strength to give you a mortgage however if you're not doing

that you're saving a couple of bucks here and there and perhaps you're not

paying taxes properly when you go to the same bank for the same loan they're

gonna say well where's your experience how much have you made and you're gonna

say well I've been sort of doing it you're probably not gonna say anything

so it's not a good place to be so what I'm going to encourage you to do is to

think like a big business owner as opposed to a small business owner and

say I want to show as much income as possible I want to pay taxes on this

income I want to do so in all the right ways and take the expenses as I'm

legally allowed but I want to show the income so that I can grow my business

and get loans against that income another underappreciated aspect of using

a platform like this is that calendar I've seen many hosts who try and get

repeat guests to book directly on their own website or via PayPal or whatever it

is and they have it on a paper calendar but the Airbnb is on an electronic

calendar and they forget to block the dates and all of a sudden you're dealing

with a nightmare scenario where you might be double-booked if you forget to

block the dates so recognizing that there's a fee it's really minor but it

gives you peace of mind and convenience and it shows you're operating a

legitimate business that's growing and allows you to you know not worry about

lead generation and dual calendars and all this nonsense it's actually a really

great investment especially at 3% I think it's going much higher in

the future Charles says as high as 12% I don't know if he's right or I'm right

but it's definitely going higher so while it's that 3% take full advantage

of it so in closing the point of this is to encourage you to think like a big

business do the right thing for the right reasons it's repeatable it's

sustainable doing it on a platform the right way is gonna allow you to grow

more quickly it may seem counterintuitive a lot of small business

people think that doing the shortcuts and saving a nickel here and a dime

there and so on is the smart thing to do I'm gonna go against that advice and say

it's actually the small thing to do start to think about building something

bigger scale use a platform pay the fee report the taxes and grow I'd love to

hear your comments as to what you think Airbnb fees are going to be in the

future or what you think is fair and what your thoughts are looking off of if

you leave comments below in the meantime please like the video and subscribe

happy hope

you

For more infomation >> Why Hosts Should GLADLY Pay Airbnb/VRBO Fees (2018) - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

CABOCLO - NA MATA PERTO DE UMA CACHOEIRA - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> CABOCLO - NA MATA PERTO DE UMA CACHOEIRA - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

【Tanaka B ft. Kagamine Rin】 Incarcerate 【English Sub】 - Duration: 3:36.

A shattered shadow is a bed of needles

As if shouting out, a ridiculing indolence

At the fault of a wish, the world that has decayed

Crucified the full moon

In a festering corpse's bowels

A cage tightens around a pathetic beast

As long as we doubt each other, I keep breathing

I tried to flap my wings in the vile sky

The spiraling path is solitude, solitude

A prison that won't even allow your struggling

Drawing, drawing on the skyscraping wall

The song of a heart that yearns for Hell

The mask's rage dances, dances

Attempting to give a kiss to the dagger

Getting lost among the dripping drops,

Extending dirty hands

Dreams at night during the blink of an eye

Shaken by the catastrophe you gave me

If I sleep, thirst and numbness

Obstructed in my hollowed-out sight, just fumbling about

Not even knowing the answer, maddening words

Infinite rainfall pours into my firmly closed lips

Standing still in the illumination of the sun (Reality)

Howling like a shattered shadow,

I was looking up at the vile sky

At the fault of a wish, my breath halts

The chipped moon flaps its wings

Like a caricature just as pictured,

I was promised a foolish ending

Behind the stage, quietly, a miserable story was carried out

The spiraling path goes far away, far away

A maze toying with me out of boredom

Climbing up, climbing up the skyscraping wall

The claws of a heart born in Hell

Beneath my mask, I convey, I convey

Trying to grip the dagger

Spattered in the dripping drops

Clinging to dirty hands

Dreams at night during the blink of an eye

If I become mesmerized by the catastrophe I was tired of waiting for,

Dizziness and fever

On a night when I even thought the entangling chains were lovely

I imparted quivering words to your back

Your body is reflected on my tightly closed eyelids

A fleeting dream that startled me awake into reality

Along the course of tears, you disappeared

The rainfall in the distance that went out to greet the dawn of the catastrophe

Having lost my mistakenly misled destination,

I packed in the gunpowder, pulled the trigger

My picaresque eyes saw the sky stained blue for the first time

I begin to walk forward in the illumination of the sun (Reality)

For more infomation >> 【Tanaka B ft. Kagamine Rin】 Incarcerate 【English Sub】 - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Ford B-MAX 1.5 TDCI / AIRCO / 2X SCHUIFDEUREN / EL. PAKKET / RADIO-CD - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Ford B-MAX 1.5 TDCI / AIRCO / 2X SCHUIFDEUREN / EL. PAKKET / RADIO-CD - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ford B-MAX 1.0 ECOBOOST 100PK TITANIUM *Navigatie/ ECC/ Cruise controle/ Parkeersensoren voor + acht - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Ford B-MAX 1.0 ECOBOOST 100PK TITANIUM *Navigatie/ ECC/ Cruise controle/ Parkeersensoren voor + acht - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B160 **Automaat**Park Assist** - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse B160 **Automaat**Park Assist** - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

The History of Eugenics - Duration: 12:24.

#HistoryOfEugenics #historyofeugenics #History #history #Eugenics #eugenics #Society #society #SocialPhilosophy #socialphilosophy #Social #social #Philosophy #Socialism #socialism #Abortian #abortian #AbortianLaws #abortianlaws #Laws #laws

I begin a topic on the subject of the history of Eugenics and how it has influenced society today. A social philosophy that has been incorporated into the way our society works. Socialism used in order to implement abortion, laws against the mentally ill and much more. I mention Darwin, his cousin Sir Francis Galton and others involved in its history. I will also be discussing World War Two and Eugenics too. Abuses that consisted of racial hygiene, human experimentation and social statistics based on the ideology of Eugenics. https://youtu.be/b-13EhEOC2w

For more infomation >> The History of Eugenics - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

THE BEST FAST 🔥 KODI 17.6 BUILD FEBRUARY 2018 🔥 THE ALPHA ZT BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM THE TEAM ZT WIZARD - Duration: 11:33.

What's up guys it's Everything Kodi back with another video

so many of you are looking for a build with lot of different add-ons

and lot of different sources for content then you might want to check THE ALPHA ZT BUILD

I've also tested on my fire TV and two other fire sticks the build works great

You will enjoy this kodi build on your amazon fire stick or nvidia shield or android tv box

now I'm gonna give you guys an overview of what it has to offer

offer if you like it I can show you how you can get it installed on your device.

Now if you haven't already go ahead and hit the subscribe button

and make sure you click the little bell icon right next to subscribe so you don't miss any of my posts

so let's go ahead and jump into the overview of the build.

Now once you install it the first section you're gonna run into is the movies section

so you have the widget here at the top

you can scroll through find a movie and tv shows you like.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to stay informed.

For more infomation >> THE BEST FAST 🔥 KODI 17.6 BUILD FEBRUARY 2018 🔥 THE ALPHA ZT BUILD KODI 🔥 FROM THE TEAM ZT WIZARD - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

How make quick & easy Knit DIY Crochet a Heart Scarf Korean Subtitles Translations - Duration: 10:48.

this tutorial is going to be a crochet heart scarf let me know in the comment

section what type of stitch you would like to see me make next with a crochet

scarf for this tutorial I'm using four ply worsted weight yarn and a size K

crochet hook six point five millimeters I will end up with a hundred and ninety

rows for the scarf that I made I'm attaching a slip knot to the crochet

hook and I'm working a chain of sixteen one two three four five six seven eight

nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen we will be working 15

single crochet across for this first row I'm working one single crochet in each

chain across for a total of fifteen that's two three four five six seven

eight nine ten eleven twelve

13 14 15 turn I'm I chose not to make a I chose not to make a chain one on the

sides for mine and I'm going to show you what what it looks like this is what it

looks like like that so it's up to you if you want to work a chain one I chose

not to so I'm just turning and then in the first stitch I'm working the single

crochet and we will work one single crochet across for a total of 15 I am

working below the two loops at the top of the stitch you can see them right

there that is stitch four five six seven eight nine

10 11 12 13 14 15 you will continue this for the length of the scarf for a total

of a hundred and ninety rows this is what I have ended up with and you can

see it's really long here I have finished up the scarf and now what I

want to do is cut the yarn I'm just going to leave a little tail like that

and sew in the tails at a later time

this segment is going to be the heart and I'm attaching a slip knot to the

crochet hook now I will be working a chain of eight one two three four five

six seven eight now I'm going to put I will be working five rows and if you

remember each row of the Tunisian simple stitch has two passes so I'm putting my

hook below the chain yarn over pull through and we will do this for all

eight that's number three four five six seven eight now for the first stitch we

wrap the yarn over pull through one and the remaining stitches will be pulling

through two so we have we've done two this is three four five six seven eight

now I'm going to pick them back up putting my hook below like that yarn

over pull through that's number two three four five

six seven and now I'm working eight and I want to put my hook below two loops

here on the side it makes it more sturdy just like that

yarn over pull through one two three four five six seven eight we have

completed two rows

two three four five six seven eight one two three four five six seven eight two

three four five six seven eight one two three four five six seven eight we have

one more row to work two three four five six seven eight one two three four five

six seven eight okay we have completed the heart we have completed the square

here now I want to finish this last row off and so what I'm going to do is work

one single crochet between each of the loops and you can see there's loops

right here you see there's a loop right there and I'm working right between

working one single crochet there will be a total of eight that's number three

four five six seven eight

and then we will be working seven triple crochet with a chain one between each

one of them and I'm just working down here in the center you can just find any

spot here in the center and then work the first triple crochet chain one and

the triple crochet is wrapping the yarn around your hook twice putting it

through the same stitch yarn over pull through two yarn over pull through two

yarn over pull through two just like that work a chain one this is stitch

three chain one stitch four chain one they are working on number five chain

one six chain one

seven now this one I didn't do a chain one on

what I'm just going to do is go on ahead and work the slip stitch right here in

the corner and then I'm going to work seven more triple crochet and finding a

center spot right here it doesn't have to be exact that's number one two

three whoopsy it jumped right off the hook for chain one five chain one six

chain one we're working our last chain we're working our last knot chain we're

working a triple crochet then a chain one and then I'm going to work a slip

stitch right here or actually a single crochet in the corner I said slip stitch

but I'm not single crochet this is what we have ended up with and then you can

see this little curve here I really like that and then this is where I'm going to

stop I'm going to work pull through the yarn one more time and then cutting off

extra yarn and this is for sewing it to the scarf if we can do this without

making a mess that would be useful but anyhow I got it

give it a little tug there and this is this completes the heart I want to thank

you guys for watching please remember to hit the thumbs up button which is the

ratings leave a comment the comments section below subscribe if you're new

share this video with your friends thank you for watching peace love and avocados

For more infomation >> How make quick & easy Knit DIY Crochet a Heart Scarf Korean Subtitles Translations - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi - Échame La Culpa

-------------------------------------------

Y_Chic0genial plays... PAINT N' GUESS - Duration: 14:01.

Hello Youtube

By the time you probably even watch this video

it would be at least a year from when I made it

The reason I think so is because

tbh

Nobody watches my videos

but guys, just because nobody watches your videos

doesn't mean you have to stop doing the thing you love

that's why I am still making videos today

Anyway, enjoy the video!

For more infomation >> Y_Chic0genial plays... PAINT N' GUESS - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Y_Chic0genial plays... PAINT N' GUESS - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 207 1.4 VTI COOL 'N BLUE Airco-Cruise-Cv-Radio/cd Bj 2008 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 207 1.4 VTI COOL 'N BLUE Airco-Cruise-Cv-Radio/cd Bj 2008 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Peugeot 207 1.4 VTI COOL 'N BLUE Airco-Cruise-Cv-Radio/cd Bj 2008 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar 1.5 dCi N-Connecta NU MET 20% VOORRAAD KORTING!! - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar 1.5 dCi N-Connecta NU MET 20% VOORRAAD KORTING!! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar 1.5 dCi N-Connecta NU MET 20% VOORRAAD KORTING!! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI COD AMBITION PRO LINE PLUS 140PK / Xenon + LED / Leder / Sportstoelen / N - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI COD AMBITION PRO LINE PLUS 140PK / Xenon + LED / Leder / Sportstoelen / N - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI COD AMBITION PRO LINE PLUS 140PK / Xenon + LED / Leder / Sportstoelen / N - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring BWJ 2013 525d 218 PK High Executive LEER/CLIMA/CRUISE/NAVI/STOELVERWARMING/LMV/N - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring BWJ 2013 525d 218 PK High Executive LEER/CLIMA/CRUISE/NAVI/STOELVERWARMING/LMV/N - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring BWJ 2013 525d 218 PK High Executive LEER/CLIMA/CRUISE/NAVI/STOELVERWARMING/LMV/N - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

L'herbe la plus puissante qui détruit les parasites et plusieurs sortes d'infections ! - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> L'herbe la plus puissante qui détruit les parasites et plusieurs sortes d'infections ! - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> L'herbe la plus puissante qui détruit les parasites et plusieurs sortes d'infections ! - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

#EwangeliarzOP | 8 lutego 2018 | (Mk 7, 24-30) - Duration: 2:07.

[music]

One can sense the contempt in this scene, which we see today, one can sense the contempt the disciples feel - the apostles of Jesus,

those who are to share the gospel to every corner of the world - one can sense their contempt for this woman.

There is something in us, men, that we think, say, and judge femininity in a depreciating manner.

How shaky, how emotional, dumb, and not male at all. It's just sick.

Today, we see Jesus who is defending this woman.

She is just an emotional woman in the eyes of his apostles.

He defends her and shows the depth of her faith.

There is a wonderfully intimate dialogue between Jesus and this woman.

How much he strengthens his faith in her! How much he comes into contact with what is incredibly beautiful and deep in her.

And he shows his disciples - his silly disciples - how shallow their judgement of this woman was.

Let's examine our conscience today - we guys - and see how we judge women.

For more infomation >> #EwangeliarzOP | 8 lutego 2018 | (Mk 7, 24-30) - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

For more infomation >> #EwangeliarzOP | 8 lutego 2018 | (Mk 7, 24-30) - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Academy of Art University - W...

For more infomation >> Academy of Art University - W...

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 120 GT-M 2WD INCL. TREKHAAK! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 120 GT-M 2WD INCL. TREKHAAK! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 270 CDI SPECIAL EDITION - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse 270 CDI SPECIAL EDITION - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 1 Serie 125D M-SPORT M-PAKKET | UPGRADE 270 PK €300,- - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> BMW 1 Serie 125D M-SPORT M-PAKKET | UPGRADE 270 PK €300,- - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

LOVING THE TRUTH ACKNOWLEDGES WE ARE BOTH DARKNESS & LIGHT - Duration: 8:10.

LOVING THE TRUTH ACKNOWLEDGES WE ARE BOTH DARKNESS & LIGHT

BY MILAN KARMELI

With a little painful smile at the age of 52, I can say that I�m a person who�s

often impatient and dissatisfied. Characteristics have developed through the course of my life.

Those close to me have witnessed the fallout of these traits over the years and I, myself,

have experienced them. I�ve tried diligently to change these qualities in me and get to

their root, but real improvement remains outstanding. Talking about honesty and being truthful about

these traits hasn�t changed anything about their annoying effects, and yet, it has brought

comfort to my soul.

The relief came by no longer having to pretend I�m focused, efficient, or content. Sharing

truthfully about the darker sides of my personality has taken away some of the exhausting and

painful efforts of trying to be perfect.

So really, speaking our truth has little to do with the Absolute Truth and everything

to do with our human need to acknowledge and share with others things the way they affect

us. Both in pain and in pleasure. It has been about learning how to voice my total experience,

the experience of who I�ve been, who I am, and who I�m becoming, thereby allowing a

flow, instead of stagnation.

Authenticity is About Letting Go of The Armour Being truthful is a risky and yet, deeply

empowering path to walk on. We are talking here about our capacity to hold two defining

experiences that are in conflict by nature, reconciling our wishes with what is.

Our identity or personality, which makes us �special� and demands constant reinforcement,

is always telling us what it wishes for and drives our imagination. It�s who we believe

we are, but not always necessarily who we really are. On the other side is the �conscious�

choice of experiencing life the way it actually happens. This demands simplicity, a quality

rarely taught. A choice-less truthfulness, which has no other intention other than stating

and accepting what is.

The magic of speaking honestly is that we gain integrity and dignity through our words.

We don�t hide behind false intentions or manipulations. We express things the way they

are.

Our needs don�t magically get fulfilled nor does our personality change by speaking

our truth, but something else happens; suddenly there is the acknowledgment of our experience.

Something that has been denied during childhood and other important junctions, and left open

wounds. The pain of having to be someone else, pretending, or hiding out of shame leaves

its scars.

Our Fixation on Saying The �Right Things� Limits The Expression of our Truth

Speaking your truth can be confusing. We may think that we say things the way they are,

but most of the time our focus shifts outwards to how we are perceived instead of remaining

true to our experience.

�Will he be favourable or judgmental towards me?�

�Will she like what I say or do, or disagree?�

The fixation on being important and saying the right things limits the expression of

our truth. It�s deeply healing to take the time as we find our own words, but instead,

even the listener has a hard time being present without judgment or giving advice. Both sides,

speaker, and listener, have learned that presence is less valuable than the narrative of our

story itself.

Interestingly, the attention we receive from the listener actually backfires. Instead of

owning our own experience, we are waiting for someone else to accept our own vulnerability

and humanity. With the focus shifting outwards, no receptivity is possible.

What we rather want to learn is to face our fear of rejection. No doctrine can do that

for us. What doctrine usually does, is create more sophisticated protections, without the

possibility of love entering us.

Speaking Truth is a Love Affair That Needs Time to Unfold

We are both good and evil, both happy and unhappy, satisfied and unsatisfied, fulfilled

and lonely, patient and intolerant, moral and immoral, and the list goes on. We want

to reach a place of balance not because we create it, but through acknowledging its existence.

No doubt, it is hard to live with this confusing duality and the unpredictability it causes.

How do we create stability in our relationships, if we have so much inner division? Usually,

our response is to become one kind of person and repress the other person living inside

us.

What supports us most in facing this inner division is to become intimate with the pain

of lying, manipulating and cheating. Not the pain caused to others, but the pain we cause

ourselves when betraying others. Usually, focusing on pain caused to others creates

more guilt and shame and keeps us locked in a cycle of self-punishment. And even though

it can be helpful in creating some urgency for change, it�s the pain of self-betrayal

we want to get in touch with. The pain we sense when noticing the immense effort we

exercise to stay above water, to be seen, touched, heard, to belong, and loved.

This pain, when it gets strong enough, ignites an understanding that only �I� can take

charge of my destiny. Only �I� am the one who can stand up for myself or ask for

help where needed. To face this inner split though, we, strangely enough, need a kind

of playfulness. If we take our dark side too serious, then we end up making ourselves and

our experience too important. Instead, if we allow ourselves to approach this lightly

and with heart we can arrive at self-forgiveness, understanding, and find a new path for being.

So essentially, we are a work in progress. Maybe for one lifetime and according to many

teachings, for many lifetimes. Our soul is on a journey of finding completion through

integration.

Practices To Help Being Comfortable With The Language of Truth

Inquiry | In inquiry, we sit with another person. Instead of telling a story in which

we repeat our known narrative from the past, we let a question sink in and allow words

to arise. This is a deeply nourishing and healing practice in which we become vulnerable

and are confronted with our inner judge that filters what we are allowed and forbidden

to feel and express.

Using the word �AND� instead of �BUT� | Using the word BUT minimizes our experience.

When we use the word AND our experiences suddenly have room to breathe. Notice the difference

between the two sentences: �When I met Paul, I remembered our painful argument from 2 years

ago, but I didn�t say anything to him.� or �When I met Paul, I remembered our painful

argument from 2 years ago and I didn�t say anything to him.�

Slowing down when we speak | Slowing down allows us to choose and feel the words that

arise. Suddenly an intimate connection between us and our words is created. They are no longer

arguments, opinions or express roles we take, but simply reflect our experience.

Looking at the mirror and hearing our own voice | Seeing our own eyes, which are also

windows to our heart and soul, as well as hearing our voice is a unique meeting between

the personality and our being. We can sense

the effort that goes into �making it� in life.

For more infomation >> LOVING THE TRUTH ACKNOWLEDGES WE ARE BOTH DARKNESS & LIGHT - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Best 2018 SUPER BOWL Commercials | Mar - Duration: 15:06.

For more infomation >> Best 2018 SUPER BOWL Commercials | Mar - Duration: 15:06.

-------------------------------------------

Why Hosts Should GLADLY Pay Airbnb/VRBO Fees (2018) - Duration: 5:40.

Hello my YouTube friends this is Richard founder short-term rental university and

Airbnb super host making this video because I want to encourage you to

transact on platforms like Airbnb and home away and gladly pay their fees so

if you're new around here in the interest of full disclosure I'm not

sponsored by Airbnb or home away or VRB or any of these people I get no money no

compensation no preferential SEO I get nothing from them all I am is a super

host hopefully like you but I'm also a business person and when I take a look

at a lot of the feedback that we get on the Facebook group and so on about how

high the Commission's are and the fees and so on I stop and I scratch my head

and I say it's actually very reasonable in fact I predict fees are going higher

over time not lower so if you have a problem paying Airbnb 3% imagine when

it's 4% or 5% or even higher it's a deal and I want to share with you why so the

first thing I want to do is talk about Airbnb in 3% and what do they actually

provide for 3% why is that a great deal well first off they provide all of the

marketing all the lead generation they have millions of people all over the

world searching for properties in your location and for you to try and find

those same people that are looking for your location would cost you far more

than 3% alone but also they provide a platform a proven technology to cross

buyer and seller or host and guests if you will to transact and that platform

is really important because there are rules and there's a community and there

are reviews and there's processes and it helps set the standard so what are your

check-in rules what are your checkout rules what are your house rules what are

the dates that are being reserved what are your cancellation terms and

fees all of that is put on the platform for the person who's a guest to take a

look at review and accept and then if there ever is an issue and there are

issues all the time it's in writing there's a transaction

you can lean on Airbnb I found them to be helpful sometimes and not so helpful

other times so it's not the best customer service in the world but that

said both parties have acknowledged what the terms of the transaction are it's

like memorialized on the internet and there's no dispute about what your

cancellation fees are or what the term and conditions are it's there if you try

and do it on your own there's likely a lot more time energy emotion uncertainty

and problems if you don't do this on a platform so in my experience the main

reason people object to the fees and try and you know do it on the side is

twofold one they want to save the money on the booking itself and two some

people aren't reporting this in taxes which one is illegal and I don't

encourage it but I'm gonna try and incent you to pay taxes for the right

reason the right reason is you are running a business if you report income

tax associated with that business as you go to grow your business and you require

a loan let's say you want to buy a second property or a third property if

you're paying taxes and you get the 1099 that Airbnb or HomeAway issue at the end

of the year you put that on your taxes when you go to the bank you can show

them the income that you've generated successfully and they can use that for

your financial strength to give you a mortgage however if you're not doing

that you're saving a couple of bucks here and there and perhaps you're not

paying taxes properly when you go to the same bank for the same loan they're

gonna say well where's your experience how much have you made and you're gonna

say well I've been sort of doing it you're probably not gonna say anything

so it's not a good place to be so what I'm going to encourage you to do is to

think like a big business owner as opposed to a small business owner and

say I want to show as much income as possible I want to pay taxes on this

income I want to do so in all the right ways and take the expenses as I'm

legally allowed but I want to show the income so that I can grow my business

and get loans against that income another underappreciated aspect of using

a platform like this is that calendar I've seen many hosts who try and get

repeat guests to book directly on their own website or via PayPal or whatever it

is and they have it on a paper calendar but the Airbnb is on an electronic

calendar and they forget to block the dates and all of a sudden you're dealing

with a nightmare scenario where you might be double-booked if you forget to

block the dates so recognizing that there's a fee it's really minor but it

gives you peace of mind and convenience and it shows you're operating a

legitimate business that's growing and allows you to you know not worry about

lead generation and dual calendars and all this nonsense it's actually a really

great investment especially at 3% I think it's going much higher in

the future Charles says as high as 12% I don't know if he's right or I'm right

but it's definitely going higher so while it's that 3% take full advantage

of it so in closing the point of this is to encourage you to think like a big

business do the right thing for the right reasons it's repeatable it's

sustainable doing it on a platform the right way is gonna allow you to grow

more quickly it may seem counterintuitive a lot of small business

people think that doing the shortcuts and saving a nickel here and a dime

there and so on is the smart thing to do I'm gonna go against that advice and say

it's actually the small thing to do start to think about building something

bigger scale use a platform pay the fee report the taxes and grow I'd love to

hear your comments as to what you think Airbnb fees are going to be in the

future or what you think is fair and what your thoughts are looking off of if

you leave comments below in the meantime please like the video and subscribe

happy hope

you

For more infomation >> Why Hosts Should GLADLY Pay Airbnb/VRBO Fees (2018) - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Magia Record | Voiced Main Story | Episode 1-2 | (Translated) - Duration: 16:40.

Iroha: -----?!

Iroha: This place is...

Iroha: Your hospital room again...

Iroha: Hey, who are you...?

???: ------

Iroha: Eh........?

Iroha: Huh... I...

???: Oh, you're finally up!

???: How are you feeling? I mean, bad, right?

???: Ahaha!

Iroha: Eh, um, you are...?

???: Hm? Me?

???: Here - I'm actually a magical girl, too.

Iroha: Ah...

Iroha: (Huh... Was the girl I saw at the end back there... This girl?)

???: Hey, hey, are you really alright?

???: If you space out like that, you're leaving yourself wide open to attacks from people like me.

Iroha: Eh?!

???: Kidding.

???: Come on, relax. I saved you.

Iroha: Saved me...

Iroha: Oh, I'm sorry, I...!

???: Don't worry about it.

???: This is just part of my job, as far as I'm concerned.

???: But man, you were in a real pinch to be losing to familiars.

Iroha: ............

???: That said!

???: If you're going to keep fighting in Kamihama...

???: We'd better get you to the Coordinator.

Iroha: Huh? Coordin... ator...?

???: You really aren't from around here, are you?

???: Not knowing about the Coordinator makes it pretty obvious.

Iroha: Is that so...?

???: Yep.

???: The witches of Kamihama City are strong, so everyone knows about the Coordinator.

???: I'll introduce you to her - the magical girl that can strengthen powers.

Iroha: Is that true...?!

???: True or not, I'll take you to see for yourself.

???: So follow me. I'll show you the way.

Iroha: T-that's okay! I'll be fine by myself!

???: Come on, isn't there a reason you came all this way?

Iroha: ......... Yes.

???: So I think you could stand to rely on me for this.

Iroha: .............

Iroha: I'm sorry, I really do appreciate it.

???: See, it's good to be honest!

Momoko: I'm Togame Momoko. Nice to meet you.

Iroha: Ah, I'm "Tamaki Iroha." Nice to meet you, too.

Iroha: Togame-san, leave this to me! I can't just rely on you for everything...!

Momoko: Heeey, don't be stupid.

Momoko: Leave this to me and stick to support!

Iroha: Urgh... I'm Sorry...

Momoko: Oh, one more important detail!

Momoko: You can call me Momoko!

Momoko: No need for formalities.

Momoko: Alright, it's just up here.

Iroha: In this abandoned building...?

Momoko: Apparently the Coordinator can't fight against witches or familiars.

Momoko: And witches and familiars don't typically come to isolated places like this.

Momoko: So I guess it's to make things easier for the Coordinator?

Momoko: Hey, Coordinator~

???: My, it's been a while, Momoko.

???: I get lonely when you don't come visit, you know.

Momoko: Haah, what are you talking about?

Momoko: You have so many customers lately that you can't even remember them all.

???: That's not true, though?

???: Hm? I haven't seen that girl before.

Momoko: Yep. I'm not here for myself today, I'm here to introduce a new customer.

Iroha: Um, so this is the Coordinator...?

???: Nice to meet you, I am indeed the Coordinator.

Mitama: My name is "Yakumo Mitama," so please call me that in the future, okay?

Iroha: Eh, um, okay...

Iroha: I'm "Tamaki Iroha." It's nice to meet you.

Momoko: So hey, Coordinator.

Mitama: What is it?

Momoko: Can you mess with Iroha's Soul Gem a bit?

Mitama: My, you say it so lightly, but you know it comes for a price, right?

Momoko: Of course, I'll cover it.

Iroha: ...........Eeh?

Iroha: W-wait a second, Momoko-san...!

Iroha: Um, I mean, you've already helped me so much... That's...

Momoko: Hey, hey, we're all on the same team.

Iroha: Hm...

Momoko: You should be happy right now.

Iroha: You're right. Thank you very much!

Iroha: So, um, then... When you said mess with my Soul Gem...

Mitama: Fufu, well you see...

Mitama: It means that I'm going to reach inside of your Soul Gem.

Mitama: Then I'll pour in more magic to bring out your true potential.

Iroha: (Just like Momoko-san said...)

Iroha: You can really do that...?

Mitama: I think your first experience with it will surprise you.

Mitama: So then, why don't we get started?

Iroha: Ah, yes!

Mitama: First, take off your clothes and lay down across the seat over there.

Iroha: Sure, no pro... Wait, take my clothes off?!

Mitama: Yes, you can set them in that basket for now.

Iroha: .............

Momoko: Hey... Coordinator...

Iroha: I understand!

Momoko: Don't!

Momoko: Come on, don't bully her.

Mitama: Fufu, just kidding!

Iroha: Eeeh...

Mitama: Alright, just relax.

Mitama: Breathe in... And out...

Iroha: *in------- out--------*

Mitama: Be calm, and let your guard down.

Mitama: Sink into the earth... Quiet... Quiet...

Iroha: Haah...

Mitama: Now then. I'm going to touch your Soul Gem.

Iroha: Nng...

Mitama: Relax...

Mitama: Just a little bit deeper...

Iroha: Aah!!

Iroha: I'm in her hospital room again...?

Iroha: (It's so much clearer, this time...)

Iroha: It really is that room again. I've got it memorized by now.

Iroha: ... Hey, didn't you try to say something to me, earlier?

???: --------------

Iroha: Eh? Ah, um, I'm sorry.

Iroha: Could you say that one more time...?

???: -----------

Iroha: No, don't look so sad.

Iroha: I can't hear your voice, but...

Iroha: ... Hey, who are you...?

???: -------------

Iroha: ... Could I have met you... Before?

Iroha: Don't go! Answer me!

Iroha: Hey, tell me, who are you... To me...?!

Why does seeing you always fill me with such love and nostalgia...

Mitama: How is it? Is your body feeling alright?

Iroha: Um.......

Iroha: Yes... I feel much better than before.

Iroha: My body feels a bit tingly.

Mitama: Fufu, then it was a success.

Mitama: Your body may be a bit sluggish at first, or feel somewhat uncomfortable, but...

Mitama: You'll get used to it soon enough.

Iroha: Okay. Thank you very much!

Mitama: ..............

Momoko: Hm? What's up, Coordinator? You look upset.

Mitama: ... Hmm, well...

Mitama: Hey, Iroha-chan...

Iroha: Yes?

Mitama: You see, when I touch someone's Soul Gem, I can see into their past...

Iroha: Past...?

Mitama: Yes...

Mitama: So that means that I've seen into Iroha-chan's past.

Iroha: Eh...

Mitama: I apologize for looking without permission, and I don't intend to tell anyone...

Mitama: However, I do want to ask you one question.

Iroha: What is it?

Mitama: What did you wish for...?

Iroha: ...?

Iroha: What did I wish for...?

Mitama: ... The wish you made when you formed your contract to become a magical girl...

Mitama: Do you remember?

Iroha: Yes, of course. I...

Iroha: I............

Iroha: Huh... My wish...

Iroha: My.............

Iroha: Ah, haah...

Iroha: Why, again...!!

Momoko: Iroha-chan?!

Iroha: Haah... Haah... Haah...

Iroha: Who is that girl...? What does she have to do with my wish...?

Mitama: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset...

Iroha: That little Kyuubey must have something to do with all this after all...!

Momoko: Iroha-chan! You shouldn't go out, yet!

Iroha: Please let me go!

Iroha: I have to find it, no matter what! That little Kyuubey!

Momoko: And what's your plan for when you find it?

Iroha: Everything has been strange ever since I saw that girl.

Iroha: Every time I see her in my dreams, even though I don't know her, my heart aches.

Iroha: And now I feel so much love and affection for some reason, and I just don't understand.

Iroha: So I may not know what will happen...

Iroha: But I need to find that little Kyuubey again.

Iroha: I need to find out what these dreams mean for myself!

Momoko: Ah!

Momoko: Oh nooooo!

Momoko: If she goes out now, she'll definitely run into that person...!

Iroha: Where did that witch go...

Iroha: Where?!

???: So you did go to Momoko's place...

Iroha: Haah... Haah... Haah...!

Iroha: ...........

Iroha: The magic is getting thin.

Iroha: (If I don't hurry... The trail will go cold...)

???: Stop right there.

Iroha: --------?!

Iroha: I'm sorry! I'm in a hurry!

???: I believe I told you to stop.

Iroha: But I really am in a hurry, so...!

???: If you really must go, you'll have to go through me.

Iroha: Why...

???: You should understand better than anyone.

???: Since you were beaten so thoroughly in that witch's barrier.

Iroha: Earlier, was that...

???: So you were still conscious.

???: Well, you remembering makes this conversation faster.

???: I was late because of you.

???: So I'll have no regrets getting you out of my town.

Iroha: Out... Of town...?

???: Yes. You've already shown me sufficient evidence...

???: That you aren't strong enough to make it in this town.

Iroha: --------?!

???: Now, go back to your own town.

Iroha: I can't...

Iroha: I have a reason for coming to this town... So!

???: So what? You want to die without achieving it?

Iroha: But I had the Coordinator help with my Soul Gem...

Iroha: So I'll be okay, now.

???: Momoko's interfering again...

???: ... *sigh* Fine.

Iroha: You're letting me go?!

???: Yes. Once you've proven your strength to me.

Iroha: --------?!

???: Prepare yourself.

???: I'll see for myself if you're capable of surviving this town.

Iroha: (After I finally found a little Kyuubey... Why is this happening...?)

???: Are you ready? This is your last chance to back down.

Iroha: ..........

???: You're looking faint. I can see how stubborn you are...

Iroha: Augh!

???: Looks like manufactured strength can't win out against experience.

Iroha: Tch...

???: Oh, you're not finished yet?

Iroha: Please... I just want to look for Kyuubey!

Iroha: The little Kyuubey...

???: ... The little Kyuubey.

Iroha: ... I had finally found one...

???: --------?!

???: I see... You might be able to get close...

???: But either way... Just give up, already!

STOP RIGHT THERE!

???: ----------?!

Iroha: Kya!!

Momoko: Jeez... I was right to follow after you.

Iroha: M-Momoko-san?! What are you doing here...?

Momoko: I knew that Yachiyo-san would come for you, Iroha-chan.

Momoko: Your hobbies suck, as usual.

Yachiyo: I don't want people dying for no reason in this city... That's all...

Momoko: Sounds nice. But what you mean is that you don't want the number of witches to go down.

Momoko: The more magical girls there are, the more competition there will be for each witch.

Momoko: That's why you don't take them to the Coordinator, and just try to scare them out of town with your power.

Yachiyo: ..........

Yachiyo: Enough. Being misunderstood so thoroughly isn't pleasant.

Yachiyo: .............. That's right.

Yachiyo: Hey, you...

Yachiyo: That little Kyuubey you said you had found. Where was it?

Iroha: Eh, um, in that sandbox witch's barrier...

Yachiyo: I see. Then how about this.

Yachiyo: If you can defeat the sandbox witch before me, I'll acknowledge your strength.

Yachiyo: As a handicap, I'll work alone. The two of you can team up if you'd like.

Yachiyo: Does that sound alright?

Iroha: Eh - that's so arbitrary...!

Iroha: All I want to do is find the little Kyuubey...

Momoko: We accept!

Iroha: Eh?! Wait, Momoko-san?!

Iroha: Um, I'm not really interested in proving myself to anyone...

Momoko: But it'll be worth it if you can prove yourself to that stubborn girl.

Momoko: Plus once you've won, you can search freely, right?

Iroha: Ah... I guess...

Momoko: Let's do this, Iroha-chan!

Iroha: Yeah, got it...

Momoko: Then it's decided?

Yachiyo: It's decided.

For more infomation >> Magia Record | Voiced Main Story | Episode 1-2 | (Translated) - Duration: 16:40.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie 520i M-SPORTPAKKET | GR. NAVI | ALCANTARA | PDC - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie 520i M-SPORTPAKKET | GR. NAVI | ALCANTARA | PDC - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Cottage for Sale, just east of Austin in Bastrop | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Cottage for Sale, just east of Austin in Bastrop | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Benefits Of FreshTender - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> The Benefits Of FreshTender - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

제시카 존스 시즌 2 JESSICA JONES Season 2 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 제시카 존스 시즌 2 JESSICA JONES Season 2 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Money On Instagram - $100 Per Day - Duration: 7:54.

What is going on guys my name is Anthony Villa welcoming you back to yet another

video here on the channel where today guys I'm gonna be showing you how you

can earn over a hundred dollars a day online using just instagram as the

method i'm gonna show you is completely free it works in almost any niche and

you can do it over and over and over again to earn an income online in just a

minute guys i'm gonna dive into my computer so I can show you guys some

other people who are already doing this and making a killing online but before

we do that guys if you're new to the channel this is the first time you're

watching one of my videos then please subscribe right now for brand new videos

every single day and with that being said we're gonna dive into my computer

right now so I can show you guys how to make some money with Instagram all right

guys we're in my computer as you can see of course we were on Instagram calm you

guys can of course choose the Instagram mobile app but for the sake of the video

I'm doing it on my desktop so there's more looking at right now with we're

actually on million or mentor's Instagram page is 2.7 million followers

so of course he's a huge audience he can market to I have a few other instagrams

pulled up up there I'm gonna show you guys that in a second I just wanna show

you guys that his Instagram because this is essentially what you're gonna be

doing you're gonna be kind of modeling or replicating an interesting I'm like

this now guys I didn't say this works in any niche and it does because all you're

gonna be doing here on Instagram is you're gonna be making an account and

you're gonna be trying to build up a following and we trying to grow an

audience on the account that way you can actually market to them later on our

course guys like I said it's completely free making an Instagram is free posting

an Instagram is of course free and the last thing you guys are gonna need is

actually a link to put in your bio but of course that's not gonna cost you

would think either guys so this is a completely free method with that being

said you will need to change the content of your page to fit your specific niche

obviously if you have a weight loss page your page isn't gonna look like this

with a bunch of motivational quotes and things of that nature what this person

is doing guys is they obviously both have a massive audience and they post

multiple times a day obviously some of these as normal posts but then post like

these where it says you know learn my hundred thousand dollar-a-month business

everything on autopilot and then Lincoln bio this obviously isn't one of their

everyday normal post this is of course an affiliate post linking bio and then I

like I said before guys you guys are also gonna be putting some sort of a

filling in your bio when you actually make your account for your profile so

we're actually going to click the link in is by

does he what brings us and actually bring us to a landing page pika guys

he's using affiliate marketing the same what we're going to he sent this to a

landing page of course hi I made $200,000 and past four months using his

one strategy and to your first name entry email address when she was

actually enter email address and name and everything pressed get instant

access it'll probably bring you to some sort of Thank You page will I'll

probably sell you you know his course his strategy and even if he doesn't

actually try to sell you on the Thank You page because she has just give him

your email address and we're now on his email list so we can market to us and

sell to us in the future and that's actually how he makes money he makes

money just on this little link in the description guys every time somebody

clicks his little nick in his bio they'll go through his landing page the

pie go through his funnel they land on his email list and he'll market to them

the entire way through so I'll actually sell to you while you're on his Thank

You page probably in some future emails that's how he actually makes affiliate

commissions I'll sell you know courses products other affiliate offers that's

how I actually make money guys just by putting a little link in his bio I'm

putting out content on a daily basis that's the key here guys when you want

to actually build up a following on Instagram you're gonna be consistently

putting on content every single day this of course is like a massive accountancy

post like that me see how many times a day this post some dirty hours ago so

let me see 24 hours ago 18 hours ago so he posts 19 hours ago alright guys he's

actually posted over like twelve times just in the last 24 hours but you as a

horse don't have to do that because honestly guys don't be this the person

who actually owns the page right here and Jason's someone I think is his name

of course he actually probably pays somebody else didn't post 12 times on

his account I'd imagine he's not on his phone all day posting on interesting I

mean you guys don't have to post like 12 times a day but was think three or four

times a day is fine for in scam growth in most cases you guys once you have to

start building about following in an audience that's when you're actually

gonna want to put you know the link in your bio of people to click I'm actually

to show you guys some other interesting games right now just you can kind of see

what other people are doing as well so the next one I want to show you is

motivation mafia 1.7 million followers so of course I get a pretty big

following and this page pretty much has a bunch of inspirational quotes some

motivational things some some memes and brow videos stuff like that but like I

said guys 1.7 million followers are a lot of people you can market to and of

course guys here's his LinkedIn buyer right there let's click that here brings

us this actually brings us to a webinar registration page

all the time or on zou I fix that but guys just from this Lincoln his buyer

right here brings a straight true webinar where of course we can sign up

we can attend the webinar he's probably like an hour maybe two hours long

there's kind of giving information giving away free content and then the

end there PI sells like a $300 $500 maybe you know maybe even a thousand

dollar product there's just some him actually putting that link in his bio

you can convert thousand dollar sales just like that by getting people to sign

up for his webinar and then of course signing up for the webinar also probably

put you on his email list so you can actually mark it to you in the future

whether you attend the webinar or not with that being said I'm gonna show you

one more shamily fast achieved the impossible almost million followers same

thing guys kind of some quotes some inspirational things some motivational

stuff and then a link right here and possible morning routine online course

click the link see where it brings us and it brings us to his impossible

morning routine and this of course he's selling for $19 Justin of course I guess

he decided he wanted to put together and then sell to his audience so sampling

guys but it showed you three examples of people who were doing very similar

things in online marketing of course guys when you do this you can do the

exact same thing millionaire mentor Center to is you know his basic landing

page to collect your email address people over here like motivation mafia

they send you to a webinar registration page or if you're like achieve the

impossible in your own course you can send them directly to that what you guys

want to do on Instagram is you want to make an account in your niche whether

that's weight loss dating basketball whatever it is guys make an account in

that niche and then you wanna post content that your audience is gonna care

about you want to try to build about following a course guide you're not

gonna get 2.7 million followers we don't need that many guys a thousand five

dozen gets 10,000 followers if you have an Instagram with over 10,000 active

followers you should easily be able to make a few hundred dollars in affiliate

commissions shake off the bat just by putting a link in your bar guys then

telling people to click it a make a few posts and hey Lincoln bio click it and

then click your link guys a lid on your landing page or ever you send them I

personally recommend you send them to a landing page or a webinar registration I

don't recommend that you send them straight to a course because then you

can't collect their email addresses to market to them in the future

I highly recommend you guys set up some sort of landing page like millionaire

mentor has right here as I have videos on my channel on how to make landing

pages I'll link to those in the description or in the cards somewhere

definitely check those out if you don't know how to build on

Paige because that's one of the things you guys are gonna need after you guys

have the landing page setup just put a link to it in your bio and you guys are

all set up that's it guys making an streamer account in your niche shut up

both up a following as fast and as big as you can and when people that follow

you the bigger your audience will get the more people you can market to then

when people that will actually click that link right there in your bio then

the more sales you make the more money you make is great all-around guys that's

how you make $100 a day or more online using just Instagram you wanna make an

Instagram grow up following and then start marketing to that following you're

gonna monetize your following where that's getting them on your email list

and emailing affiliate offers we're just looking to show you our webinar page

order straight to a product guys that's exactly how you're gonna do it

still that being said guys that pretty much wraps up this video if you guys

enjoyed it definitely drop a like on it and definitely subscribe if you are not

subscribed yet and with that being said my name is Anthony Villa I will see you

in the next one and I am out yes

For more infomation >> How To Make Money On Instagram - $100 Per Day - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 1.4 TSI HIGHLINE 7P. DSG · Executive pakket · Pano dak · 19"LM velgen - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 1.4 TSI HIGHLINE 7P. DSG · Executive pakket · Pano dak · 19"LM velgen - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

5 Things You Must Have to Succeed in Affiliate Marketing Online - Duration: 3:47.

Hi I'm Shane and I am 9 Years old, and I know more about marketing than you.

5 Things You Must Have to Succeed in Affiliate Marketing Online

The idea of being mere passengers on a ship meant to sail to the farthest points does not appeal to people who like to put their destiny into their own hands.

They have the desire of maneuvering the ships themselves, of being able to be the ones to take it anywhere they want to.

Being aboard a ship on its way to a particularly great destination is something each and every one of them dreams of, and the knowledge that they have the capacity to steer it themselves is what makes them actually want to.

Perhaps this is the reason why more and more people are succumbing to one of the most popular businesses around - affiliate marketing.

It is because in this business, there are no bosses to order the employees around.

There are no deadlines to meet and no clutter of work do to.

One only needs to be equipped with the tools needed to succeed in a business such as this, and he is bound to get what his heart ultimately desires.

Just what are the things needed to be able to succeed in affiliate marketing?

What must one have within himself to be able to do well in this industry?

There is a lot of competition involved in affiliate marketing, and to be able to rise above the norm, one must be equipped with just the right stuff necessary to propel him forward.

There are five things one must ultimately possess if he wants to achieve the glory he is yearning for in this business, and these five things are a must for him to possess to be able to stand out among the rest.

The very first quality one must possess if he wants to try his hand in affiliate marketing is the willingness to learn and be trained.

Treading through unfamiliar territory is scary stuff if one is not properly equipped, and he might get lost amidst a jungle of the unknown.

Learning the tricks of the trade is also an important aspect of the game, and one's willingness to know it all will give him far better advantages in the business than he could ever imagine.

The second quality one must possess is the willingness to invest time and effort even if direct results do not seem at all apparent.

Although several months may pass without good news, it is important for one who has his foot in the industry to hold on and wait.

It is this quality which would save him from giving up after investing a lot of himself in the business.

The third quality one must possess is self-determination.

If one wants to conquer the affiliate marketing world, he must have the ability to push himself ahead.

Never having to say die is a quality each and every affiliate marketer should possess, and the ability to motivate oneself into scaling greater heights is an ability which would actually take an affiliate marketer there.

The fourth quality one must possess is discipline.

If one knows how to teach himself to work everyday with all the energy he can muster, then he is close to achieving what he has set his heart to having in the first place.

The fifth and last quality one must possess is optimism.

Negative attitudes and hearsays should not discourage an affiliate marketer from pursuing what he has to in order to make life better for himself and for everyone concerned.

Neither should anyone influence his attitude toward the business, because once in it, it is a must for him to be the captain of his ship and the master of his soul.

The ingredients to success in a business such as affiliate marketing are diverse and manifold, but the most important thing one needs to be able to make it big lies in himself alone.

It is he who has the capacity to do everything to be able to realize his prospects, and the desire which fuels his heart in doing so is the gasoline which should keep the engine going.

Affiliate marketing is all about putting one's fate into his own hands.

The right attitude is the key to being able to steer one's ship into that part of the ocean where a certain kind of serenity can be found, one that permeates the atmosphere as the ship sails calmly on.

Hi I'm Shane and I am 9 Years old, and I know more about marketing than you.

Don't forget to Like my video and subscribe!You could use the help.

For more infomation >> 5 Things You Must Have to Succeed in Affiliate Marketing Online - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Trolling - Duration: 5:09.

Welcome to this piece of crap

Here's me flying to go destroy the skrubs I'm trolling.

Now is probably a good time to look at chat...

Alright no more subtitles, just enjoy these plebs reactions.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét